时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Yeah, we’re okay. | 我们都没死 |
[00:11] | I had a sister, too. | 我也有过一个妹妹 |
[00:13] | Dropped her off at the park, at the swings. | 我放她在公园的秋千那里下车 |
[00:15] | Never saw her again. | 再没见过她 |
[00:17] | You sure about this? Going it alone out there? | 你确定 独自走在外面 |
[00:19] | Yeah, I’m positive. | 确定 我很自信 |
[00:21] | Kill the one you love. | 杀死你爱的人 |
[00:25] | No matter what happens, meet me in that place we talked about. | 无论发生什么 在我们说好的地方碰面 |
[00:28] | Promise me? | 你发誓 |
[00:30] | That is not the one you love. | 这不是你爱的那个 |
[00:33] | No! | 不 |
[00:35] | Where’s Felix? | 菲利克斯在哪 |
[00:37] | Grendel got him. | 被戈兰德尔抓走了 |
[02:02] | Get on up. | 上车 |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | Everybody set. | 人齐了 |
[02:45] | There she is. | 终于到了 |
[03:29] | This place hasn’t changed a bit. | 这个地方一点都没变 |
[03:44] | Come on now, ugh. | 快点发动 |
[04:24] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[04:26] | Look at us, man. | 看看我们 |
[04:29] | Hope you made it, Lorne. | 希望你活下来了 洛恩 |
[05:07] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[05:10] | Can’t miss that. | 千万别错过 |
[06:55] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 |
[09:12] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[09:40] | …Come on! | 快点 |
[09:42] | Run, run, run! | 快跑 跑 跑 |
[09:44] | You gotta be kidding me? | 开我玩笑吧 |
[10:18] | Come on! | 快点 |
[10:20] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[10:24] | Hurry up! | 快 |
[10:27] | Shit! | 靠 |
[10:32] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[10:34] | Grab your shit and go! | 拿好你们的东西 快走 |
[10:35] | Get outta here, now! | 离开这 现在 |
[10:45] | Run now! Go! | 现在快跑 走 |
[10:54] | Go, run, run, run! | 快走 跑 跑 跑 |
[10:55] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走 |
[11:08] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[11:10] | I’m hoooome! | 我回来了 |
[11:14] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[11:18] | Mo-haaaaamaaaad! | 默罕默德 |
[11:32] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[11:41] | Mohamad, where are you? | 默罕默德 你在哪 |
[11:47] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[11:57] | Mohaaamad! | 默罕默德 |
[12:09] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[12:30] | Mohaaaamad! | 默罕默德 |
[12:52] | Drop it, soldier. | 放下武器 士兵 |
[12:54] | Uh, marine, actually. | 实际上 是海军 |
[12:56] | I didn’t mean to barge in on you guys, | 我不是故意闯进来的 |
[12:58] | I can just walk back out that door. | 我可以从那扇门走出去 |
[12:59] | He saved our lives! | 他救了我们的命 |
[13:01] | All but Sandra. | 除了桑德拉 |
[13:03] | But I put the blame for her on you, Lorne. | 但这是你的责任 洛恩 |
[13:07] | Me? | 我 |
[13:10] | The plan was so clear. | 计划非常清晰 |
[13:11] | I went over it a thousand times with you. | 我和你过了无数遍 |
[13:13] | I can just go. | 我可以就这样离开 |
[13:14] | He helped us out. | 他帮了我们 |
[13:16] | Give him dinner. | 让他留下吃晚饭 |
[13:18] | It’s up to you. | 你来决定 |
[13:22] | I vote he stays. | 我投票让他留下 |
[13:35] | – Is that a yes? – Yeah. | – 她同意了 – 是的 |
[13:39] | Why don’t you go rest? | 你休息一下吧 |
[13:41] | I got this. | 这个我来拿 |
[13:48] | Don’t mind her. She’s got some issues. | 别介意 她有些情绪问题 |
[13:51] | Well, don’t we all. | 谁没有呢 |
[13:52] | So what’s your story? | 你是什么来历 |
[13:54] | It’s not really one worth telling. | 真的不值一提 |
[13:56] | Why don’t you let me be the judge of that? | 不如让我来评判一下值不值 |
[14:10] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[14:14] | Name’s Lorne. | 我是洛恩 |
[14:16] | You look familiar. | 你很眼熟 |
[14:18] | You from around here? | 从附近过来吗 |
[14:20] | It’s Axel. | 我是阿克塞尔 |
[14:24] | Axel Miller. | 阿克塞尔·米勒 |
[14:26] | I used to work for you down at the old feed store. | 我曾经在老饲料店为你工作 |
[14:31] | It can’t be! | 不可能是你 |
[14:33] | Axel? Axel Miller? | 阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔·米勒 |
[14:37] | Look at… | 看看… |
[14:39] | You sure you remember me? It’s been a lot of years. | 你确定记得我 好多年了 |
[14:41] | Ya kiddin me? | 你开我玩笑吧 |
[14:43] | Forget the hardest working boy I ever hired? | 我会忘记我雇佣过的最用功的男孩吗 |
[14:45] | Hell of a bat, too. | 棒球也打得很好 |
[14:48] | Number nine, right? | 九号 对不对 |
[14:50] | Shortstop. | 三垒游击手 |
[14:52] | Jesus Christ, you remembered the… | 你竟然还记得… |
[14:54] | jersey number from junior baseball? | 青少年棒球队的球衣号码 |
[14:56] | I sponsored the whole damn thing. | 我赞助了整个球队 |
[14:58] | Remember the logo right on the front of the uniform? | 你还记得队服正面的队徽吗 |
[15:03] | That’s why you got the job, son. | 这是你得到这份工作的原因 孩子 |
[15:06] | I figured if you could put out that much work running those bases, | 我想如果你能用打球的劲头做那些工作 |
[15:10] | that maybe you could put in a good shift at the store. | 也许你会在店里有个好发展 |
[15:14] | Turns out I was right. | 事实证明我是对的 |
[15:16] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[15:21] | I remember your mom and dad. | 我记得你父母 |
[15:25] | And your little sister, Polly. | 还有你的小妹妹 波莉 |
[15:33] | Pretty, pretty Polly. | 非常 非常漂亮的波莉 |
[15:41] | Glad to see you made it, Lorne. | 很高兴你活了下来 洛恩 |
[15:51] | You look familiar. | 你很眼熟 |
[15:56] | I’m Lorne. | 我是洛恩 |
[15:58] | I used to run the old feed store out on the highway. | 我以前经营高速公路旁的老饲料店 |
[16:04] | I didn’t catch your name. | 我没听清你叫什么 |
[16:10] | It’s Bob. | 我是鲍勃 |
[16:13] | The name’s Bob. | 我的名字是鲍勃 |
[16:15] | – Bob. – Yeah. | – 鲍勃 – 是的 |
[16:18] | Well, nice to meet ya, Bob. | 很高兴见到你 鲍勃 |
[16:25] | Nice to meet you, Lorne. | 很高兴见到你 洛恩 |
[16:32] | Whole town wasn’t hit that hard after the first wave. | 整个城镇在第一轮攻击后并未受到重创 |
[16:34] | At least that’s what Lorne used to say. | 至少洛恩之前是这么说的 |
[16:36] | Before he, uh, you know. | 在他…之前 你知道的 |
[16:42] | Anyway, ash cloud cleared after a couple months. | 总之 几个月后天气放晴了 |
[16:45] | Real trouble was on the coast. | 真正的麻烦在沿海地区 |
[16:47] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 此话怎讲 |
[16:48] | Well, everyone from here went for higher ground. | 这里的所有人都去高地了 |
[16:50] | More sun. | 那里有更多阳光 |
[16:53] | I’ve lived here all my life. | 我在这里住了一辈子 |
[16:56] | No way I’m giving up now. | 要我现在离开 门都没有 |
[16:58] | I, uh, used to run the old feed shop. | 我以前经营老饲料店 |
[17:02] | Right there off the old highway. | 就在原来的高速公路旁 |
[17:06] | That right? | 真的吗 |
[17:09] | Name’s Nelson. | 我是内尔森 |
[17:11] | – I’m from San Diego. – Good to meetcha. | – 我来自圣地亚哥 – 你好 |
[17:13] | I was headed for Denver, but I ended up here. | 我本来要去丹佛 但最终到了这里 |
[17:17] | Listen, these daywalkers, | 听着 这些日行者 |
[17:18] | they’re not like what they used to be. | 他们已经不是原来的他们了 |
[17:20] | You have to be more careful. | 你们必须更加小心 |
[17:22] | A feral is a feral. | 野人就是野人 |
[17:25] | I mean, so this pack don’t sunburn. | 我是说 这些野人不会晒伤 |
[17:28] | It’s a fluke. | 这是侥幸 |
[17:30] | Yeah, but it’s not. | 可惜不是 |
[17:33] | Listen, sonny. | 听着 孩子 |
[17:34] | I’ve lived here all my life. | 我在这里住了一辈子 |
[17:36] | So don’t come in here | 所以别到这里来 |
[17:38] | and tell me what I do and don’t know about ferals. | 告诉我该做什么 还说我不了解那些野人 |
[17:40] | I’ve killed more ferals than he’s ever seen! | 我杀掉的野人比他见过的都要多 |
[17:43] | Hey. It’s our turn at scrub duty. | 轮到我们值班了 |
[17:50] | Again? | 又要值班 |
[17:52] | It’s Tuesday, isn’t it? | 今天周二 不是么 |
[17:59] | – I’m no slacker. – Never said you were. | – 我没偷懒 – 没说你偷懒 |
[18:01] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[18:02] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[18:08] | He gets upset if he’s not in charge. | 他如果不当老大会很难受 |
[18:11] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那感觉 |
[18:18] | It’s nice to see a new face around here. | 在这里看到一张新面孔真好 |
[18:26] | Anyway, um. | 不管怎样 |
[18:28] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[18:30] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:42] | What’s her story? | 她什么来历 |
[18:44] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:46] | She’s got guts. | 她有胆 |
[18:48] | Yeah, but social skills? | 但社交能力就不怎样了 |
[18:52] | Well, she did point a gun at my head. | 她的确用枪指着我的头 |
[18:55] | Well, that’s just her. | 她就是这样 |
[18:58] | Again, I’m not going to gossip. | 再说一次 我可不会八卦 |
[19:01] | Small town, you know? | 小地方 你懂的 |
[19:03] | I do. | 我懂 |
[19:07] | Besides, if you got something to ask, | 还有 如果你有什么问题 |
[19:10] | maybe you should just ask it yourself. | 也许你该先问一下你自己 |
[19:28] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[19:30] | I had my chance. | 我本有机会救下桑德拉 |
[19:33] | Sure did. | 你当然有机会 |
[19:37] | – Those ferals, they’re, uh… – They’re different. | – 那些野人 他们 呃… – 他们不一样 |
[19:41] | Not just the sun. | 不止不怕阳光 |
[19:43] | They plan. | 他们有计划 |
[19:44] | They communicate. | 互相交流 |
[19:47] | We used to fish and hunt. | 我们以前捕鱼和狩猎 |
[19:49] | The store was just like storage. | 这家商店就像个仓库 |
[19:51] | Just wander over when you had to. | 必要时才出去 |
[19:55] | Stuck in here now. | 现在被困在这里 |
[19:59] | The woods can’t be that bad. | 这些木头还够结实 |
[20:01] | – I made it through. – Yeah, but… Lorne. | – 我试过了 – 是的 但是… 洛恩 |
[20:06] | He’s kind of slipping, huh? | 他大脑有些退化 是吧 |
[20:14] | So, whose idea was the siren? | 所以 警笛是谁的主意 |
[20:19] | Nelson. | 内尔森 |
[20:21] | It worked yesterday. | 昨天奏效了 |
[20:24] | They’re smarter than that. | 它们可比那聪明 |
[20:26] | Smarter than Nelson. | 至少比内尔森聪明 |
[20:30] | He’s not all bad. | 他没那么差 |
[20:31] | Might be onto something. | 但可能会坏事 |
[20:33] | Take out the whole pack? | 唤出所有野人吗 |
[20:35] | Only til the next pack wanders in. | 直到看到下一群野人进来 |
[20:37] | Well, it’d be long enough to get the food back here. | 要把食物送回这里 这个距离够长的 |
[20:42] | Just ate a couple days’ worth of my take. | 刚吃掉了我几天的食量 |
[20:45] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[20:48] | Guy like you, girl like Kelly? | 男的像你 女的像凯莉 |
[20:51] | Seems like a perfect fit to me. | 似乎非常适合我 |
[20:53] | Someone to ride out the apocalypse with? | 可以一起平安度过世界末日的人吗 |
[20:59] | Let’s move in the morning. | 我们早上行动 |
[21:02] | The hardware store still by the firehall? | 五金商店是不是还在防火墙旁边 |
[21:06] | Last time I checked. | 是 上次我检查过 |
[21:26] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[21:29] | Out for a morning stroll? | 早上散步吗 |
[21:32] | Uh, no, I was doing a little scouting. | 不是 我在做一些侦察 |
[21:34] | Checking out your defences. | 检查你们的防御措施 |
[21:36] | A man who likes to be prepared. | 一个喜欢时刻准备的男人 |
[21:39] | You were in the army? | 你以前参过军吗 |
[21:41] | Marines. | 海军陆战队 |
[21:43] | You ever kill anybody? | 杀过人吗 |
[21:46] | Before the rising? | 乱世之前 |
[21:48] | I don’t really talk about that stuff. | 我真的不想谈那件事 |
[21:51] | Well, we have a past we’d rather leave that way, good or bad. | 我们都有一段不愿提及的往事 不论好坏 |
[21:54] | I’m gonna help you guys out with another supply run, | 我会帮助你们找到其他的供给 |
[21:57] | take my share, | 拿走我那部分 |
[21:58] | then I’m gonna leave you all the way I found you. | 然后我会离开你们 就像我找到你们一样 |
[21:59] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[22:02] | What’s the rush? | 这么急做什么 |
[22:04] | I mean maybe you’d like to grab a box of protection | 我是说 你从商店跑路的时候 |
[22:07] | when you make the run at the store. | 也许需要带上一箱护具 |
[22:14] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不好 |
[22:15] | I’m kind of waiting for somebody. | 我在等一个人 |
[22:18] | Oh. It’s been six weeks. | 已经六周了 |
[22:23] | – What? – I had somebody too. | – 什么 – 我曾经有个男朋友 |
[22:26] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[22:28] | He went to get firewood. | 他去找木柴 |
[22:30] | That was six weeks ago, so… | 那是六周前的事 所以… |
[22:33] | Maybe you want to grab a box of something, just… | 也许你需要带上一箱东西 只是… |
[22:36] | in case. | 以防万一 |
[22:37] | Look, I’m sorry to hear about your guy, you know, | 我很遗憾你男朋友的事 |
[22:40] | but… you really don’t have to do that. | 但是… 你真的没必要那么做 |
[22:47] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[22:48] | Trade yourself for a little bit of safety. | 为了一点安全感出卖自己 |
[22:54] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[22:57] | And more to the point, no one here really knows you, either. | 更重要的是 这里也没人真正了解你 |
[23:05] | I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我不是故意让你难过 |
[23:07] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[23:09] | In the end, no one’s really who you think they are. | 最后 没有人真的和你想的一样 |
[23:23] | Ready to go? | 准备上路 |
[23:25] | Not until I know the plan. | 我要知道计划后再上路 |
[23:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:28] | We sound the siren, distract those things, | 我们发出警笛声 分散注意力 |
[23:30] | grab as much shit as we can carry, and run like hell. | 尽量多带行李 用吃奶的劲跑 |
[23:32] | You can’t just use the same bullshit plan | 你不能一遍又一遍地 |
[23:33] | over and over again and expect it to work. | 使用同一个狗屁计划 还指望它能一直管用 |
[23:35] | They’re smarter than that. | 它们能识破那个计划 |
[23:36] | It does work. | 计划确实管用 |
[23:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:39] | You should tell that to the girl who’s dead outside. | 这话你该告诉死在外面的那些女孩 |
[23:42] | Well, if you think you’ve got a better plan… | 如果你有更好的计划… |
[23:46] | I might. | 我可能真的有 |
[24:14] | We got ripe berries. | 我们有成熟的浆果 |
[24:16] | We got nice berries. | 我们有好吃的浆果 |
[24:17] | We got berries for days. | 我们的浆果可以吃好几天 |
[24:19] | – I like berries. – I know you like berries! | – 我爱吃浆果 – 我知道你爱吃 |
[24:22] | That’s why we went berry picking. | 所以我们去摘了浆果 |
[24:25] | Now… | 现在… |
[24:33] | I have an idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[24:36] | Why don’t you take these delicious berries | 你把这些好吃的浆果 |
[24:39] | back to Chad and the rest? | 给查德和其他人吧 |
[24:41] | – Okay. – Okay? Good. | – 好 好吗 好 |
[24:47] | And I want you to tell them that Grendel is back. | 我想让你告诉他们格兰德尔回来了 |
[24:52] | He is? | 是吗 |
[24:53] | You walk back calmly to Chad, and you tell them all to run. | 你冷静地去找查德 然后告诉他们逃跑 |
[24:59] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[25:02] | That was a great afternoon. | 今天下午很愉快 |
[25:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:28] | Where’s Felix? | 菲利克斯呢 |
[25:29] | He was not worthy. | 他不值得 |
[25:30] | Not worthy of you! | 不值得你 |
[25:32] | You’re nothing but a rotting sack of shit. | 你就是一堆烂垃圾 |
[25:34] | You love him, I can see. | 你爱他 我能看出来 |
[25:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:39] | I doubt that. | 我怀疑 |
[25:40] | I tried to love him. | 我试过去爱他 |
[25:46] | But I could not. | 但我做不到 |
[25:48] | You don’t know what love is. | 你不懂爱是什么 |
[25:50] | You can’t love anyone. | 你谁都爱不了 |
[25:52] | I do know love! | 我懂爱 |
[25:55] | It is a cancer that I must cut out of me. | 那是我必须切除的癌症 |
[26:02] | It is the source of all the pain. | 是所有痛苦的来源 |
[26:05] | Where’s Felix?!!! | 菲利克斯呢 |
[26:07] | Dead. | 死了 |
[26:10] | There. See? | 看到了吗 |
[26:13] | Love. | 爱 |
[26:14] | It’s the greatest torturer. | 是最大的折磨 |
[26:21] | Don’t you want to be free of that? | 你不想解脱吗 |
[26:23] | I’d rather die. | 我宁可死 |
[26:25] | Not your choice, really, is it? | 这不是你的选择 是不是 |
[26:34] | If you shoot me again, I will find that little Tabby | 你要是再开枪 我就找到那个小塔比 |
[26:41] | and I will tear her apart in front of you. | 然后在你面前撕碎她 |
[26:47] | No. | 不 |
[26:49] | There. | 没错 |
[26:51] | Love again. | 又是爱 |
[26:53] | Your worst enemy, seeded deep inside of you. | 你最强大的敌人 深深扎根在你内心 |
[27:02] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[27:04] | Shoot. Shoot. | 开枪 开枪 |
[27:09] | There. Love again. | 看 又是爱 |
[27:16] | Our Father… | 我们的父亲 |
[27:17] | You are pleading to a god that tortures you? | 你在向一个折磨你的上帝求情吗 |
[27:22] | In heaven he gives us our food. | 在天堂他给予我们食物 |
[27:24] | All this suffering is because of this. | 这些痛苦都是因为这个 |
[27:30] | This. | 这个 |
[27:31] | I will forgive those just as he forgives us. | 我会像他原谅我们一样原谅这一切的 |
[27:34] | He will deliver us from evil. | 他会在邪恶中解救我们 |
[27:37] | This is evil. | 这就是邪恶 |
[27:39] | Love is evil. | 爱是邪恶的 |
[27:43] | You have no heart. | 你没有心 |
[27:45] | Yes, I do. | 我有 |
[27:47] | I do. | 我有 |
[27:49] | And it torments me. | 它折磨着我 |
[27:52] | But I will no longer allow that. | 但我不会再允许它这么做了 |
[27:55] | I will cut it out. | 我会把它切掉 |
[27:58] | I will gorge it out. | 我会把它挖出来 |
[28:10] | No love. | 不要爱 |
[28:13] | No!! | 不 |
[28:14] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:20] | I didn’t know love until the world turned dark. | 世界走向黑暗之前我不知道爱是什么 |
[28:25] | And then that love became the world itself. | 然后爱成为了一切 |
[28:32] | It took the place of everything else I had lost. | 爱代替了我失去的一切 |
[28:39] | No… no. | 不 不 |
[28:42] | Yes! | 是的 |
[28:48] | There. Love tortures again. | 没错 爱再次折磨着你 |
[29:00] | And love you still do. | 可你依然在爱 |
[29:04] | But I fight it. | 但我反抗 |
[29:06] | You must extinguish the flame. | 你必须浇灭火焰 |
[29:10] | But how? | 怎样做 |
[29:13] | I’ve lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[29:14] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[29:17] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[29:20] | He is found with her. | 他和她在一起 |
[29:24] | She returns to the crypt. | 她回地下室了 |
[29:27] | The crypt. | 地下室 |
[29:28] | Follow his trail. | 跟随他的踪迹 |
[29:31] | You have not lost him. | 你还没有跟丢他 |
[29:34] | Follow and you will find your destiny. | 跟着他 你就会找到命运 |
[29:48] | I met six of these daywalkers. | 我见到了六个日行者 |
[29:50] | Two at the tree-line, the other four | 两个在树旁 剩下四个 |
[29:52] | they’re just running up and down the road keeping watch. | 只是在街上巡逻 |
[29:54] | – That’s the whole pack. – Looks like it. | – 这是所有的了 – 看起来是 |
[29:57] | You really think we can take them on all at once? | 你真的觉得我们能全部把他们干掉吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah, I don’t see why not. | 是的 我觉得没问题 |
[30:01] | As long as Kelly and Lorne | 只要凯莉和洛恩 |
[30:02] | pop the signal at the right time and hang back. | 在合适的时机发射信号然后等待就行 |
[30:05] | You guys get everything we need? | 你们准备好所有需要的东西了吗 |
[30:07] | If it can destroy a daywalker and runs on gas. | 如果能杀掉一个日行者的话 |
[30:11] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[30:17] | Where’d GI Joe say he was from, again? | 大兵说他是哪儿的来着 |
[30:20] | He didn’t. Why? | 他没说 怎么了 |
[30:45] | Kelly’s set. | 凯莉准备好了 |
[30:46] | Nelson and Hugo are in place. | 内尔森和雨果就位了 |
[30:48] | All right. Stay sharp. | 好 保持警惕 |
[30:53] | If things go sideways, make sure you fall back. | 如果失败 确保自己撤退 |
[31:00] | That’s our cue. | 这是我们的信号 |
[31:02] | One one thousand, two one thousand. | 一千一 二千一 |
[31:14] | The last two aren’t falling for it. | 后两个没中招 |
[31:16] | Let’s give ’em something to fall for. | 我们给他们点招式 |
[31:21] | Hey assholes! | 混蛋 |
[31:26] | Come to papa! | 来啊 |
[31:54] | Goddamn. | 该死 |
[31:57] | I gotta get me one of these. | 给我弄一个这玩意 |
[32:07] | Die, you piece of shit!! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[32:14] | We put ours down. How bout y’all, everybody good? | 我们放倒了几个 你们怎么样 还好吗 |
[32:16] | Yeah. We’re all right. Got our two. | 嗯我们没事 搞定两个了 |
[32:18] | Where are the others at? | 剩下的呢 |
[32:19] | There should be two more out there somewhere. | 这里应该还有两个 |
[32:25] | Hey!!! | 嘿 |
[32:28] | Lorne! Lorne! Stop shooting! | 洛恩 洛恩 别开枪了 |
[32:29] | What are you doing? Stop, stop! | 你在干什么 停 停 |
[32:30] | Lorne! Come back! | 洛恩 回来 |
[32:32] | Lorne! Stop firing! | 洛恩 别开枪了 |
[32:34] | Stop, stop! | 停 停 |
[32:37] | Hugo, Nelson, kill that thing! | 雨果 内尔森 杀了那玩意 |
[32:41] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:52] | Help me. | 救我 |
[32:55] | Please. Don’t let me turn! | 拜托 别让我转化 |
[32:57] | Don’t let me turn! | 别让我转化 |
[32:58] | I’m sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[33:03] | Come on!!! | 快点 |
[33:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:06] | Come now, come on! | 现在 快点 |
[33:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:13] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[33:23] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:27] | Let’s go. Let’s get inside. Come on. | 走吧 我们进去 走吧 |
[33:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:35] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[33:37] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[33:39] | This is your fault. All of it. You know that, right? | 这是你的错 都是你 你知道吧 |
[33:41] | She’s done it a couple of times before. | 她之前也这样过几次 |
[33:43] | Something just sets her off. | 有的时候突然就这样了 |
[33:44] | Dark spaces, I don’t know. | 可能是阴暗地方导致的 |
[33:54] | How you doing? You okay? | 你怎么样 你还好吗 |
[33:55] | Yeah. I just got nicked, that’s all. | 嗯 我只是受了点伤 没事 |
[33:57] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[33:59] | Hell of a plan. | 不错的计划啊 |
[34:01] | Kelly’s dead. | 凯莉死了 |
[34:02] | I should never have listened to you. | 我不该听你的 |
[34:05] | Look, I take the blame for that. That’s on me. | 听着 这是我的错 是我 |
[34:07] | She went sideways, I… | 她没听指挥 我… |
[34:09] | What happened to you out there? | 你刚才怎么了 |
[34:14] | You know, I had a buddy in Iraq who was a rock. | 我在伊拉克认识一个很坚强的家伙 |
[34:17] | Never faltered, always had your back. | 从来雷打不动 永远掩护着我 |
[34:19] | Then an IED went off. | 然后一个简易炸弹炸伤了他 |
[34:21] | He was never the same again. | 他从此就变了 |
[34:22] | I don’t care about your buddy. | 我不在乎你的兄弟 |
[34:23] | – I’m just saying it’s not your fault. – Enough! | – 我只是说这不是你的错 – 够了 |
[34:26] | All right? I hate basements. | 好吗 我恨地下室 |
[34:27] | That’s it. That’s all. End of discussion. | 就这样 好吗 没什么了 |
[34:30] | My dad used to say that. | 我爸爸以前也这么说 |
[35:10] | Your real name. | 你的真名 |
[35:14] | It’s Axel, right? | 是阿克塞尔 对吧 |
[35:20] | What’s… happening here? | 这是怎么了 |
[35:24] | I was supposed to stay by the swings. | 我该在秋千那里等着的 |
[35:34] | Polly? | 波莉 |
[35:35] | Don’t use that name. That’s my old name. | 别用这个名字 那是我的旧名字 |
[35:41] | I came back. | 我回来了 |
[35:44] | I looked for you. | 我找你了 |
[35:48] | He was so kind. | 他这么友善 |
[35:50] | And I trusted him. | 我信任了他 |
[35:52] | I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have gone. | 我很抱歉 我不该去的 |
[35:55] | Don’t… Don’t say sorry, don’t say sorry! | 不 不要说抱歉 不要说抱歉 |
[35:57] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[36:00] | This was on me. | 是我的错 |
[36:02] | I was supposed to be watching you. | 我该看着你的 |
[36:04] | I should have listened to you. | 我该听你的 |
[36:06] | He said he needed help, and then he got me, | 他说他需要帮助 然后他抓住了我 |
[36:08] | and I tried to get out, but I couldn’t… | 我试图逃跑 但我做不到 |
[36:10] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:11] | This was not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[36:20] | Where were ya? | 你去哪儿了 |
[36:24] | We looked everywhere, you know. | 我们哪里都找了 你知道吗 |
[36:28] | Whole town. | 整个镇子 |
[36:29] | State police. | 洲际警察那里 |
[36:31] | In his house. In the basement. | 我在他的房子里 地下室里 |
[36:38] | He let me upstairs after a while when I was older. | 我长大了一些他才让我上来 |
[36:42] | When all the… other stuff was over. | 当一切结束后 |
[36:51] | By then, he already wasn’t thinking straight anymore. | 那时候 他已经不正常了 |
[36:55] | Now he doesn’t even remember what he did. | 他现在已经不记得他做了什么了 |
[37:00] | Or, who I am, really. | 也不记得我是谁 |
[37:04] | His mind. | 他的大脑 |
[37:05] | It goes back to before. | 会回到过去 |
[37:07] | You know, when he ran the feed store. | 他开那个饲料店的时候 |
[37:16] | Lorne did this to you? | 洛恩这样对你吗 |
[37:19] | He doesn’t know though. | 不过他已经不清楚了 |
[37:20] | It’s all gone. | 都忘了 |
[37:24] | He’s gonna pay for what he did. | 他会为他做的事付出代价的 |
[37:26] | To me, or to you? | 对你做的事 还是对我 |
[37:28] | I worked with him every day, | 我和他天天一起工作 |
[37:31] | the whole time, he had you? | 那些时候 他一直关着你吗 |
[37:32] | I don’t think about back then. | 我不回忆过去 |
[37:37] | Why didn’t you kill him? | 你为什么不杀了他 |
[37:39] | ‘Cause he’s all I had. | 因为我只有他了 |
[37:41] | He felt bad every day about doing it. | 他每天都为此后悔 |
[37:44] | – Who gives a shit how he feels? – I do. Me. | – 谁在乎他的感受啊 – 我在乎 我 |
[37:48] | – Why are you defending him? – I have to. | – 你为什么替他说话 – 我必须这样 |
[37:50] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不用 |
[37:51] | I had to forgive him. | 我必须原谅他 |
[37:53] | You don’t! | 你不用 |
[37:54] | Years ago… | 那么多年了 |
[37:56] | I… I… I couldn’t keep hating. | 我 我 我不能一直恨下去 |
[38:01] | That was what the real darkness was. | 那是真正的黑暗 |
[38:02] | The hate. | 仇恨 |
[38:04] | Nobody can forgive what he did. | 没人能原谅他所做的事 |
[38:06] | The hate is what’s in that basement for me. | 仇恨才是那个地下室带给我的 |
[38:11] | The hate is what scares me. | 是仇恨让我害怕 |
[38:17] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[38:18] | Let me look. Let me look what happened? | 让我看看 让我看看怎么了 |
[38:20] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[38:22] | It’s… pretty bad. | 很不好 |
[38:25] | Stay here. It’s gonna be okay. | 别动 会没事的 |
[38:29] | Polly. Don’t. | 波莉 不 |
[38:31] | Axel… | 阿克塞尔 |
[38:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:36] | Axel, listen to me. | 阿克塞尔 听我说 |
[38:37] | – I can’t tell you… – Listen to me. | – 我不能告诉你 – 听我说 |
[38:41] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的哥哥 |
[38:42] | And nothing will ever change that, right? | 一切都不会改变这点 对吗 |
[38:46] | Look, just… | 听着 就 |
[38:49] | Just… just… | 就 就 |
[38:51] | Just f… f… fight the hate… | 就 和 和仇恨斗争 |
[38:54] | Don’t leave me now. Come on. | 别离开我 拜托 |
[39:00] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[39:01] | I’m… I’m…. | 我 我 |
[39:09] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[39:13] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[39:19] | No. | 不 |
[39:26] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:26] | Where’s Lorne? | 洛恩呢 |
[40:28] | Son of a bitch must have wandered off. We’ll get him. | 那个混蛋肯定乱跑掉了 我们会抓住他的 |
[40:30] | No. I got him. | 不 我去抓他 |
[40:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[40:55] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[40:56] | You son of a bitch, you don’t remember me! | 你这个混蛋 你不记得我了 |
[41:00] | You used to own the feed store down the road, didn’t you? | 你曾经在街角有一个饲料店 是不是 |
[41:04] | – You’re crazy! – How scared was she? | – 你这个疯子 – 她当时多害怕 |
[41:06] | What you’re talking about! | 你在说什么 |
[41:07] | All those years you kept her! | 这些年你一直关着她 |
[41:10] | How scared was she!? | 她有多害怕 |
[41:12] | You did things to her. | 你对她施暴 |
[41:13] | You remember that, you piece of shit!? | 你记得的 你这个混蛋 |
[41:17] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[41:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:20] | You remember it. | 你记得的 |
[41:21] | And I tell you what, It’s going to die with you! | 我告诉你 你会和这一切一起死掉的 |
[41:23] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[41:24] | Help me! | 救我 |
[41:26] | Help me! Somebody! | 救我 来人 |
[41:28] | Help me! | 救我 |
[41:29] | Help! Help! Help! | 救我 救我 救我 |
[41:39] | Polly… Help me. | 波莉 救我 |