时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Van Helsing… | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[00:06] | They’re Ferals. | 他们是野蛮人 |
[00:07] | Not anymore. They’re Daywalkers. | 不再是了 他们现在是日行者 |
[00:09] | – We don’t have enough firepower. – We do now. | – 我们弹药不足了 – 现在有了 |
[00:12] | Ammo tipped with aluminum silicide. | 硅化铝尖端的弹药 |
[00:14] | A poison I engineer, | 这是一级毒剂 |
[00:15] | made from the same base chemical | 从布莱塔克研究所对你的驱除剂中 |
[00:17] | Blak Tek was using in your repellant. | 提取化学品而制成的 |
[00:19] | The chemical that repels them could also poison them. | 这种驱逐性的化学剂也能使他们中毒 |
[00:21] | This path you have always walked. | 这就是你的路 |
[00:24] | I’ll never become an elder. | 我绝不会成为长老的 |
[00:25] | If not you, then him. | 不是你 就是他 |
[00:28] | Let it be me. | 那让我来吧 |
[00:31] | So I just need to go back to the lab, | 所以我只要回到实验室 |
[00:32] | get the results of the tests and get out of here, okay? | 拿到测试结果 离开这里 就好了吗 |
[00:35] | No. I made Scab. | 不 是我创造了斯卡布 |
[00:36] | I’ve gotta make this right. | 这事必须由我来解决 |
[00:38] | I keep them, I kill you. | 不杀他们 那就拿你命来 |
[00:41] | – Julius! – Don’t do it. | – 朱利叶斯 – 不要这样 |
[00:43] | – You will end the Dark One. – Please don’t… | – 你会终结暗黑者的 – 求求你别… |
[00:49] | Now you have become Elder. | 现在你成为长老了 |
[00:54] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[00:55] | The Van Helsings end now. | 范海辛家族现在要终结了 |
[01:06] | What is that hellish beast? | 那吓人的怪兽是什么来头 |
[01:08] | A nightmare I have to kill. | 是我必须杀死的噩梦 |
[01:10] | There is another way, trust me. | 相信我 还有其他出路 |
[01:12] | There is no other way. The Van Helsings end now. | 没有其他出路 范海辛家族要终结了 |
[01:27] | Is that the sickly sweet smell of Van Helsing blood | 你身上流着那腻得让人恶心的 |
[01:32] | coursing through your veins? | 范海辛家族之血吗 |
[01:37] | Your resurrection will be… brief. | 你的复活将… 很短暂 |
[01:41] | You said there’s another way out of here? | 你说还有别的路出去吗 |
[01:43] | Yes, but to use it we must get past him and escape. | 是的 但我们必须先闯过他再逃 |
[01:46] | Oh, there’s no escape. | 你们逃不掉的 |
[01:48] | Only death. | 只有死亡 |
[01:52] | After you. | 你先请 |
[01:54] | Okay, come on, come on, come on. | 好吧 来来来 |
[02:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:12] | You could’ve stopped me years ago when I was still human. | 几年前当我还是人类的时候 你就阻止不了我 |
[02:20] | But then I killed Susan. | 但后来我杀了苏珊 |
[02:27] | Oh, the blood I’ve spilled since… | 自从杀了她… |
[02:35] | Since killing her. | 我双手沾染了多少鲜血啊 |
[02:39] | Your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[02:45] | I kill you now, all is forgiven. | 我现在杀了你 一切都能被宽恕了 |
[02:53] | Make me. | 创造我 |
[02:55] | This darkness is yours. | 这黑暗是属于你的 |
[03:01] | My destiny is just beginning… | 我命运的齿轮刚刚转动… |
[03:06] | As yours ends. | 而你走到了尽头 |
[03:11] | In the name of my grandfather, Abraham Van Helsing, | 以我曾祖父亚伯拉罕·范海辛之名 |
[03:15] | I send you to hell! | 我送你下地狱 |
[03:56] | Stop. | 住手 |
[03:57] | You must not. | 不准杀人 |
[04:00] | I know the path to the Dark One, | 我知道通往黑暗之地的路 |
[04:02] | but to take it we need a Van Helsing. | 但我们必须带一个范海辛家的人 |
[04:05] | Destroy that which seeks to destroy us. | 毁灭那些想毁灭我们的人 |
[04:09] | Your words. | 这是你说的 |
[04:11] | One, not both. | 只能杀一个 |
[04:14] | It is my right. | 这是我的权利 |
[04:15] | No, you will do as I command. | 不 你只能听我命令行事 |
[04:28] | You don’t control me. | 你不能控制我 |
[04:33] | But I do. | 可我能 |
[04:34] | Always will. | 一直都能 |
[04:36] | And I too have a destiny, and you will play your part. | 我也有我的宿命 而你也会扮演你的角色 |
[04:42] | I kill who I wish! | 我想杀谁就杀谁 |
[04:48] | I do what I wish! | 我想干嘛就干嘛 |
[04:54] | No!!! | 不 |
[04:58] | Finally a challenge. | 总算有个对手了 |
[05:02] | Death has always been my true companion. | 死亡一直都是我的忠实伙伴 |
[05:07] | No. | 不 |
[05:11] | We have to go, now. | 我们快走 现在 |
[05:14] | I have always been there by your side. | 我一直都是站在你那边的 |
[05:17] | I’ve only seen you for who you really are, | 我看到的是真实的你 |
[05:19] | chose you. | 并选择了你 |
[05:21] | Drawn to your darkness. | 受你的黑暗所吸引 |
[05:23] | Come on. | 快来 |
[05:24] | Not back in the maze. | 不要回到迷宫里 |
[05:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:27] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[05:28] | Salvation of the Dark One, through you, entwined in you. | 透过你 才能救赎暗黑者 它就缠绕在你体内 |
[05:35] | Through here. | 穿过这里 |
[05:39] | This place. | 这个地方 |
[05:41] | My sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[05:46] | Let me show you what you can become. | 让我展现给你 你会蜕变成什么样子 |
[05:48] | But first, you must surrender your will to me and do as I say. | 但首先 你必须臣服于我的意志 照我说的做 |
[05:53] | I’ve never been a follower. | 我从没做过追随者 |
[05:57] | Let me guide you now. | 那让我现在来指引你 |
[05:59] | Be yours. | 成为你的指引 |
[06:01] | Until the end. | 直到最后 |
[06:06] | Tell me what I must do. | 告诉我该做些什么 |
[06:11] | She was here. | 她在这里 |
[06:14] | In the maze? What happened? | 在这个迷宫里 发生了什么 |
[06:18] | She died. | 她死了 |
[06:23] | The amulet. | 血色项链 |
[06:29] | We must hurry. | 我们得赶紧了 |
[06:37] | Find the blood amulet and the Van Helsings. | 找到血色项链和范海辛的人 |
[06:42] | Keep one alive. | 留一个活口 |
[06:50] | We must keep this amulet away from them. | 我们决不能让他们拿到这条项链 |
[06:53] | If it falls into their hands, | 项链要是落到他们手里 |
[06:55] | we may no longer control our own destiny. | 我们就掌控不了自己的命运了 |
[06:56] | This is a dead end. | 这是个死胡同 |
[06:58] | Your eyesight is recovering. | 你的视力正在恢复了 |
[06:59] | – How is that possible? – If you know of another way out of here, | – 真是太不可思议了 – 如果你知道另一条出路 |
[07:02] | – we need to find it now. – Here. | – 我们得马上去找它了 – 给你 |
[07:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:05] | Attempting to recollect the combination. | 打算回忆这个组合 |
[07:07] | My mother told me many stories about this place. | 我妈妈曾告诉过我许多这里的故事 |
[07:10] | Including a clue to get out, if I can remember it. | 我若是能记得的话 里面还包括了出去的线索 |
[07:13] | So, if you please. | 所以 请你耐心点 |
[07:22] | Thank you, mother. | 感谢你 母亲 |
[07:24] | Let’s go, quickly. | 快走 |
[07:44] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[07:57] | If they want this amulet so badly, | 如果他们这么想要这条项链 |
[07:59] | why don’t we just destroy it? | 我们为何不干脆毁掉它 |
[08:01] | We tried. Nothing worked. | 我们试过 没有用 |
[08:05] | What? | 什么 |
[08:07] | What year is this? | 现在是几几年 |
[08:10] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[08:11] | How long have I been gone? | 我走了多久了 |
[08:18] | More than 100 years. | 超过一百年了 |
[08:23] | No. | 不 |
[08:30] | How? | 怎么会 |
[08:33] | How did it go this wrong? | 怎么会变成这样 |
[08:42] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[08:44] | Scab. | 斯卡布 |
[08:46] | It’s me you want. | 我才是你想要的人 |
[08:49] | It’s me you’ve always wanted. | 你一直想找我算账 |
[08:52] | Just let me kill him for you. | 就让我帮你把他杀了吧 |
[08:57] | What is that, Scab? | 这是怎么回事 斯卡布 |
[08:59] | You’re scared to face me? | 你不敢面对我吗 |
[09:03] | Just like old times, huh? | 就像以前那样 |
[09:06] | Stronger now than you can imagine. | 你根本想象不到我现在多强了 |
[09:10] | I have become a Sister. | 我已经是修士了 |
[09:14] | Well that’s weird. | 那就奇怪了 |
[09:16] | But you know what, Scab? | 可你知道吗 斯卡布 |
[09:18] | You’ve always been weak. | 你一直都很弱 |
[09:19] | You have always been a follower and you always will be. | 你以前一直是个小跟班 以后也会是 |
[09:23] | Always. | 一直是 |
[09:25] | And you are a pathetic human, | 你是个可悲的人类 |
[09:29] | fallen from the heights of what you were. | 沦落到现在这般可怜样 |
[09:32] | I will bathe in the blood that I tear from your veins! | 我要把你撕成碎片 |
[09:55] | No match for me. | 你打不过我 |
[09:57] | Not anymore. | 再也打不过了 |
[10:04] | You know you talk too much? | 你知道你话太多了吗 |
[10:08] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[10:10] | Your woman. | 你的女人 |
[10:12] | I sucked the life right out of her. | 我吸干了她的血 |
[10:38] | This is for Frankie. | 这是为了弗兰基 |
[10:40] | This is for my Mom. | 这是为了我妈 |
[10:43] | And I’m sorry I ever made you. | 我很抱歉我创造了你 |
[10:51] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[10:52] | It killed them. | 他们死了 |
[10:54] | All right, we gotta get those people out. | 好 我们赶紧把人救出来 |
[10:56] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[10:57] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:58] | Clear the fence! | 把围栏里的人放出来 |
[11:02] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[11:04] | Move ’em out! | 将他们带出去 |
[11:06] | The poison bullets aren’t working! | 毒子弹不管用 |
[11:07] | They’re getting back up! | 他们重新爬起来了 |
[11:09] | Run! | 快跑 |
[11:10] | Run!!!!! | 跑 |
[11:12] | Move, move, move, move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[11:14] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[11:15] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[11:16] | Get up! | 起来 |
[11:19] | This sector has been breached. | 此分区已被入侵 |
[11:21] | All citizens must evacuate immediately… | 所有市民必须马上撤离… |
[11:31] | I want you to find that doctor, you understand?! | 你要把那医生找出来 明白吗 |
[11:34] | I want every square inch of this place searched! | 这里每一寸都不能落下 |
[11:40] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[11:41] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[11:44] | To the gate. | 快去大门 |
[11:47] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[11:50] | I got him. | 我来对付他 |
[11:51] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[11:54] | It didn’t work. | 这不管用 |
[11:55] | Get behind us! They are coming! | 去我们后面 他们来了 |
[11:57] | The second that path clears, | 道路威胁一旦清除 |
[11:58] | you make a run for that gate as fast as you can. | 你就尽快冲向大门 |
[12:00] | – You got that? – Copy. | – 明白吗 – 收到 |
[12:05] | Let’s finish this. | 让我们结束吧 |
[12:26] | Ah, shit! | 糟糕 |
[12:46] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[12:58] | No. | 不 |
[13:00] | Make her watch as I finish him. | 让她看着我了结他 |
[13:11] | Say it. | 说 |
[13:22] | Look. | 看 |
[13:28] | Say it. | 快说 |
[13:32] | Master. | 主人 |
[14:24] | Let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[14:27] | – Where’s Nguyen? – He’s dead. | -阮呢 – 死了 |
[14:28] | Just let us in. | 让我们进去 |
[14:29] | This sector’s not secure. | 这个分区还不安全 |
[14:31] | I can’t defy orders. | 我不能违抗命令 |
[14:33] | You have to let us in! We’re here, come on! Let us in! | 怎么不行 我们都来了 让我们进去 |
[14:37] | Please let us in! | 求你放我们进去 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do. | 抱歉 我也无可奈何 |
[14:49] | Stand back. Stand back! | 后退 后退 |
[14:51] | Stand the… down before I blow his brains out. | 往后靠… 我要爆了他的头 |
[14:56] | Okay, okay, come on, let’s go! | 好 快走吧 |
[15:07] | – Doc… – Oh, my god! | – 医生… – 我的天 |
[15:09] | Doc, you opened the gate. | 医生 你把门开了 |
[15:11] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们一命 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[15:21] | Put the weapon down. | 把武器放下 |
[15:24] | One second. | 等等 |
[15:28] | Check her bag. | 检查她的包 |
[15:30] | Where is the report? | 报告在哪里 |
[15:32] | What report? | 什么报告 |
[15:34] | I know you deleted it. | 我知道你给删了 |
[15:35] | Where’s the copy? | 那份东西在哪 |
[15:38] | Oh, okay. | 好嘛 |
[15:39] | You want to play it like that. | 你想跟我来这套 |
[15:40] | We’ll get the answers, one way or the other. | 我们总有办法能弄到答案 |
[15:45] | Wait, no, no, wait, wait! | 不 等等 |
[15:47] | She saved our lives. | 她救了我们 |
[15:51] | Are you seeing this? | 你看见了吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:56] | Take him as well. | 把他也带上 |
[16:03] | I’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我会追根究底 |
[16:05] | I promise you that. | 向你保证 |
[16:12] | Ease up, ease up! Where the hell are you taking us? | 犯不着这样 你要带我们去哪里 |
[16:15] | Someplace safe, where we can talk without interruption. | 一个安全的地方 没人会打扰我们审问 |
[16:19] | Get ’em ready to board. | 让他们准备登机 |
[16:20] | What? You can’t just fly away. | 什么 你不能就这么飞走了 |
[16:22] | You made the mess, it’s your job to clean it up. | 自己的烂摊子自己收拾 |
[16:24] | They’ve already taken over half the city. | 城市已经沦陷过半 |
[16:29] | The silicide isn’t working on the Daywalkers. | 硅化物对日行者不管用 |
[16:31] | We’re being overrun. | 我们节节败退 |
[16:32] | Stay calm, Max. | 冷静 马克斯 |
[16:34] | I’m sending reinforcements. | 我会安排增援 |
[16:40] | The second we get airborne, deploy the canisters. | 我们离开地面 就部署罐子 |
[16:43] | Canisters? | 罐子 |
[16:44] | – For what? – Nerve agent. | – 什么用的 – 神经药剂 |
[16:46] | Weapon of last resort. | 最后的武器 |
[16:47] | But that won’t do anything to the vampires. | 但是这对吸血鬼不管用啊 |
[16:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[16:51] | Get ’em out of here. | 让他们出去 |
[16:52] | You can’t do this! | 你们不能这样做 |
[16:54] | That’ll kill everyone else. | 这会杀死所有人的 |
[16:55] | Get ’em outta here. | 让他们出去 |
[16:57] | Don’t do this! | 不能这样 |
[17:04] | What reinforcements?! | 还有增援吗 |
[17:29] | He did this to me! | 是他对我做的 |
[17:32] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[17:35] | Rest. | 休息 |
[17:36] | Heal. | 养伤 |
[17:37] | In time, you will have your revenge. | 终有一天 你能复仇的 |
[17:41] | I don’t think I have the strength… | 我觉得我快不行了… |
[17:57] | Please! | 求求你 |
[17:58] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[18:00] | I know where they went! | 我知道他们去了哪里 |
[18:02] | The only help that you can provide is what pulses | 你能提供的唯一帮助 |
[18:04] | through your veins. | 就是流淌在你血管里的东西 |
[18:17] | We must find them. | 我们必须找到他们 |
[18:20] | We need a Van Helsing. | 我们需要一个范海辛 |
[18:22] | Why are we still here? | 怎么我们还在这里 |
[18:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:25] | A pathway forward. | 前进的路 |
[18:29] | The gateway of all we have set in motion. | 我们正在建立通向一切的门 |
[18:33] | The Dark One? | 暗黑者吗 |
[18:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:37] | Points on a black star. | 坐标都在一座黑星上 |
[18:41] | We must find the others. | 我们得找到其他人 |
[18:45] | Others? | 其他人 |
[18:46] | In time, you will know everything. | 到时候你就明白了 |
[18:49] | Now give me back the blood amulet. | 现在把血色项链还我 |
[18:56] | No. | 不 |
[18:57] | No, you let them flee with it. | 不 你让他们拿着跑了 |
[18:59] | If you had let me kill them when I could, | 你当时要是让我杀了她们 |
[19:03] | you would have the blood now. | 护符现在就在你手上了 |
[19:06] | We must move quickly. | 我们得马上行动 |
[19:08] | Send word. | 通知他们 |
[19:35] | Return to the beginning! | 回到起点 |
[19:37] | Prepare for the awakening. | 准备觉醒 |
[19:40] | Mother of your sisters. | 众姊妹的母亲 |
[19:42] | Bride of my beloved, | 众爱卿的新娘 |
[19:44] | bear witness and bow down as the darkness consumes the light. | 在此跪拜见证黑暗吞噬光明 |
[19:59] | Ivory. | 艾沃里 |
[20:01] | Ivory. | 艾沃里 |
[20:05] | I see our path now. | 我看见了我们的路 |
[20:09] | Our mother will rise. | 我们的母亲会苏醒 |
[20:14] | She will rise. | 她将会苏醒 |
[20:18] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[20:20] | The mother who shall rise? | 那个要苏醒的母亲 |
[20:23] | Beloved of the Dark One. | 暗黑者的挚爱 |
[20:26] | The second of three. | 三人中的老二 |
[20:30] | Teach me everything. | 教给我一切 |
[20:35] | I can give you the greatest gift you have ever known. | 我能给你见过的最棒礼物 |
[20:39] | The ability to be more than you ever thought possible. | 让你获得超乎想象的能力 |
[20:42] | Perhaps to become the Dark One yourself. | 甚至让你成为暗黑者 |
[20:47] | But your loyalty must remain with me always. | 但是 你必须永远效忠于我 |
[20:54] | Can you make that pact? | 你愿立下契约吗 |
[21:04] | And in return, I can teach you to be anything you wish, | 作为回报 我会培养你成为自己想要的样子 |
[21:10] | have anything you desire. | 让你拥有想要的一切 |
[21:14] | Would you like that? | 你愿意吗 |
[21:16] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[21:18] | Then come, my love. | 那就过来 我之所爱 |
[21:21] | Our fates must become entwined. | 我们的命运需要合为一体 |
[21:27] | Drink from me. | 饮下我的血 |
[21:37] | All right, clear the LC. We got a hawk coming in… | 好 清空场地 有架黑鹰来了… |
[21:41] | Hansen? | 汉森 |
[21:43] | Hansen? | 汉森 |
[21:46] | Hansen, are you even listening to me? | 汉森 你在听我说话吗 |
[21:50] | Years of effort to take back some of what we lost, | 我们努力了那么多年才收复一点地盘 |
[21:54] | to establish a safe city, and now in a matter of hours, | 建立了一座安全的城市 但现在区区几小时 |
[21:58] | Denver has fallen. | 丹佛就沦陷了 |
[22:00] | You have to take account for your actions. | 你要对自己的行为负责 |
[22:02] | I wasn’t prepared to allow the vampires to capture it. | 我又没有让吸血鬼占领它 |
[22:07] | There were thousands of people. | 城里有成千上万的人 |
[22:08] | Who would’ve been turned into food, | 本来将会被变成食物 |
[22:10] | or worse, a growing army of Daywalkers. | 甚至壮大日行者的队伍 |
[22:13] | Would that be more preferable to you? | 你觉得这样才更好吗 |
[22:15] | Blak Tek was supposed to be providing solutions. | 布莱塔克研究所应提供解决办法 |
[22:18] | Hope. | 提供希望 |
[22:19] | Now all we have is a greater crisis and a worse enemy. | 现在我们面临的却是更大的危机和敌人 |
[22:24] | That’s on you. | 都怪你 |
[22:25] | With every loss, there are certain gains. | 有失就有得 |
[22:30] | Lessons to be learned. | 学着点 |
[22:32] | What? | 什么 |
[22:33] | It takes a few broken eggs to make an omelette? | 是说打破几个鸡蛋可以做成蛋饼吗 |
[22:36] | Don’t you dare flip the narrative. | 你别想颠倒是非 |
[22:38] | No, no, that’s very good, Miss Avery. | 不不 那种说法很好 艾弗里小姐 |
[22:40] | Very, very good. In fact, that analogy is kind of perfect. | 非常非常好 其实 这类比简直完美 |
[22:45] | Come on. Get over here. | 快点 过来 |
[22:49] | Who the hell are they? | 他们是谁 |
[22:52] | Uh, eggs. | 是那些鸡蛋 |
[22:54] | A Denver omelette, if you will. | 可以做成一个丹佛蛋饼 如果你想的话 |
[22:57] | Blak Tek was supposed to find a cure for this vampire situation. | 布莱塔克研究所应该治理这种吸血鬼局面 |
[23:01] | We went through so many amazing things, | 我们经历了这么多刺激的事 |
[23:02] | but in the end the result was… disappointing. | 但结果却… 令人失望 |
[23:05] | That’s a hell of an understatement. | 这样说太不厚道了 |
[23:07] | This goddamn Daywalker virus, | 这讨厌的日行者病毒 |
[23:10] | it was made by Blak Tek, wasn’t it? | 不就是布莱塔克研究所制造出来的吗 |
[23:12] | That rogue Frankenstein operation | 就是你在深山里搞的那种 |
[23:14] | you were running in the mountains. | 科学怪人试验 |
[23:16] | It was a project that went astray. | 那项目出了点状况 |
[23:17] | A project that spawned an epidemic. | 那个项目造成了一场瘟疫 |
[23:19] | Mutant vampires that we can’t defend against. | 造出了我们对抗不了的变种吸血鬼 |
[23:22] | Or can we? | 或许我们可以对抗呢 |
[23:25] | In the jaws of defeat, perhaps there lies victory. | 失败着失败着 或许就能成功了呢 |
[23:30] | But to get there, excuse me. | 但想要成功的话 劳驾 |
[23:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:34] | A few eggs get broken. | 就要打破几个鸡蛋 |
[23:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:44] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:46] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚刚干了什么 |
[23:51] | Wait for it. | 等等看 |
[24:08] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[24:11] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[24:13] | You son of a bitch. | 你个杂种 |
[24:14] | Get off me! Get off me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[24:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[24:17] | I just took a bullet to the ticker, would you relax? | 我心脏刚刚中了一枪 你们能轻点吗 |
[24:23] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[24:25] | It shouldn’t be, but it is now. | 原本不可能 但现在可能了 |
[24:28] | Only Daywalkers can heal from a fatal shot like that. | 只有日行者才能像那样愈合致命伤 |
[24:31] | Is… is he? | 他…是日行者吗 |
[24:33] | No. | 不是 |
[24:34] | But he was a vampire. | 但他以前是个吸血鬼 |
[24:40] | He was turned back by Vanessa Van Helsing. | 他被凡妮莎·范海辛逆转了 |
[24:43] | I’ve heard of her. | 我听说过她 |
[24:45] | Thought maybe it was just a hopeful legend. | 原以为那只是个充满希望的传说 |
[24:50] | No, she’s real. | 不 她真的存在 |
[24:51] | There’s something special in her DNA. | 她的基因很特别 |
[24:54] | It can reverse vampirism. | 可以逆转吸血鬼 |
[24:56] | – Tell me how. – I don’t know. | – 告诉我 – 我不知道 |
[24:58] | But I can help you find answers. | 但我可以帮你弄清楚 |
[25:00] | We both could. | 我们都可以 |
[25:09] | Would you back off, lady? | 你可以退后吗 女士 |
[25:10] | I ain’t a freak show. | 我又不是畸形秀 |
[25:15] | Don’t you see what he is? | 你没看到他那个样子吗 |
[25:17] | – A mutant. – Hey. | – 一个变种 – 嘿 |
[25:19] | A solution. | 一种办法 |
[25:22] | If I can replicate what’s flowing through his veins, | 如果我能复制他的血液成分 |
[25:25] | make a serum that would allow regular humans to gain | 做出血清 让普通人也拥有 |
[25:28] | this vampire resistance, this rapid self-healing… | 这种吸血鬼抗体 这种快速自愈能力… |
[25:33] | … We could make ourselves immune. | …我们就可自我免疫了 |
[25:34] | And the tide would turn. | 局势也将逆转 |
[25:36] | We’d regain the upper hand, | 我们会重占上风 |
[25:39] | and this nightmare would come to an end once and for all. | 这种噩梦会彻底结束 |
[25:42] | And is this something only you can figure out? | 你是能弄清楚这问题的唯一人选吗 |
[25:45] | Well, with the right motivation, she’s capable of anything. | 如果有恰当的激励 她能做成任何事 |
[26:07] | There’s no sign of them. | 没有他们的踪迹 |
[26:08] | We’re safe for now. | 我们暂时安全了 |
[26:11] | Too modern? | 太现代吗 |
[26:12] | No. It suits you. | 不 很衬你 |
[26:19] | More than 100 years, trapped, neither dead nor alive, | 被困了一百多年 死不死活不活的 |
[26:28] | while the world unfolded and fell to pieces. | 世界分分合合 |
[26:32] | My husband, my daughter, lived and died without me. | 我的丈夫 我的女儿 一辈子都没能见到我 |
[26:42] | I never got the chance to… to know my own child. | 我从未有机会…去认识我的孩子 |
[26:47] | I think she was my great-grandmother. | 我想你说的是我曾祖母 |
[26:50] | Her strength passed on. | 她的力量传了下来 |
[26:52] | Your strength. | 那是来自你的力量 |
[26:55] | So you are my… great, great granddaughter? | 所以你是我的曾曾外孙女吗 |
[27:02] | Vanessa. | 我叫凡妮莎 |
[27:03] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[27:05] | My mother’s name. | 是我母亲的名字 |
[27:08] | She was a veritable force of nature. | 她拥有天赐的力量 |
[27:14] | My family and I, our family, | 我的家族和我 我们的家族 |
[27:18] | we hunted all the powerful elders. | 我们捕猎所有的强力长者 |
[27:22] | Imprisoned the ones that we found. | 我们把找到的那些都关了起来 |
[27:24] | Their power was thought to be vanquished. | 按说他们的势力已经被击垮了 |
[27:27] | And yet, this world outside, that hellish thing in the maze? | 然而 外面的世界 还有个凶恶的东西在那迷宫中 |
[27:33] | Sam, or whatever he’s become. | 是山姆 或由他变成的任何东西 |
[27:37] | The fourth elder. | 第四长者 |
[27:41] | Did you play a role in this? | 你参与其中了吗 |
[27:44] | I destroyed them all. | 我杀死了他们所有人 |
[27:45] | Abadon, Gabah, even Jacob. | 亚巴顿 加巴 甚至雅各布 |
[27:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:51] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那样做 |
[27:52] | Because I wanted to. | 因为我乐意 |
[27:53] | I wanted to raise the Dark One to kill it. | 我乐意养暗黑者 然后杀了它 |
[27:57] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[27:59] | With what knowledge that you could succeed? | 你是用什么知识成功做到的 |
[28:01] | I wasn’t raised like you. | 我和你的成长方式不同 |
[28:04] | Aware of what I was, my role in all this. | 我知道自己的身份和在所有事情中的角色 |
[28:08] | I learned. I adapted. | 我了解了 适应了 |
[28:13] | I made mistakes. | 也犯错了 |
[28:14] | How could you be so headstrong? | 你怎能这么顽固 |
[28:16] | So reckless? | 这么鲁莽 |
[28:19] | Do you understand the gravity of what you’ve done? | 你知道你所做的一切有多严重吗 |
[28:22] | The oracle and the fourth elder are on the path now | 圣人和第四长者正在路上 |
[28:25] | to freeing the Dark One, and it’s because of you. | 去释放暗黑者 这全都因为你 |
[28:32] | Then help me stop them. | 那就帮我制止他们 |
[28:39] | You said they needed this. | 你说过他们需要这个 |
[28:41] | For a ritual. | 为了某种仪式 |
[28:43] | There are pages in a book… | 有本书里有几页内容… |
[28:44] | The Van Helsing book. | 范海辛之书 |
[28:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:46] | Do you have it? | 你有吗 |
[28:48] | It’s safe. | 它在一个安全的地方 |
[28:50] | I can take you to it. | 我带你去看 |
[28:57] | Well played. | 演得不错 |
[28:59] | But I want to make something crystal clear. | 但我要把话说清楚 |
[29:01] | As much as you want to cozy up to Avery, | 不管你多想讨好艾弗里 |
[29:03] | I’m still the gatekeeper. | 守门人仍然是我 |
[29:04] | So we’re prisoners here until I get results? | 所以在我有了结果之前 我们都要囚禁于此吗 |
[29:07] | Cooperate, prove yourself useful, | 乖乖配合 证明你的价值 |
[29:09] | and you’ll find your stay here much more comfortable. | 你会发现在这舒服很多 |
[29:11] | Look, the kind of work you want me to do… | 听着 你让我做的那种工作… |
[29:13] | I… I’ll give you a full lab. | 我…我会给你一整个实验室 |
[29:14] | Better than you’ve ever had, even before the rising. | 比你以前的都好 甚至是暴乱之前 |
[29:17] | You can give me the whole CDC, | 你不如把整个疾病防治中心给我吧 |
[29:18] | what I promised her was a fantasy. | 我向她保证的只是个幻想 |
[29:20] | No, what you gave her was hope. | 不 你给她的是希望 |
[29:22] | Surely the data that you got in Denver from that gene sequencer | 毫无疑问 你从丹佛那个基因序列得到的数据 |
[29:25] | will get you one step closer to the answers. | 会使你更接近答案 |
[29:27] | Like I said, what data? | 像我说过一样 什么数据 |
[29:29] | Remind me to never play poker with you, Sarah. | 千万要提醒我不要和你打牌 莎拉 |
[29:32] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[29:33] | Even fools know the house holds all the cards. | 连傻瓜都知道胜算在房子这边 |
[29:36] | What about my friend? | 我朋友怎么样了 |
[29:37] | Your frie… | 你朋… |
[29:39] | Oh, don’t be so sentimental. | 别这么感情用事 |
[29:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:45] | Use him as you need to. | 有需要就拿他开刀 |
[29:48] | Doc, Doc, I ain’t… I ain’t nobody’s lab rat. | 医生 医生 我不是… 不是任何人的小白鼠 |
[29:52] | Doc! | 医生 |
[29:54] | Doc! | 医生 |
[29:59] | Back down! Back down! | 退下 退下 |
[30:27] | I have got the shot. | 我有枪 |
[30:28] | Stand down. | 住手 |
[30:29] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[30:31] | You’re well-trained. | 你身手不错 |
[30:33] | Fearless. | 无畏 |
[30:35] | Lethal. | 致命 |
[30:36] | And you’re an asshole. | 你是个混球 |
[30:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:39] | I was going to have her cut you up into pieces, | 我本想让她把你砍成碎片 |
[30:41] | but instead I think I have a better use for you first. | 但我又想到你还有个更好的用处 |
[30:53] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[30:55] | Something is important. | 很重要 |
[30:58] | I wasn’t going to leave on that island | 我可不会把它留在岛上 |
[31:00] | or take to Renfield House. | 或是带去伦菲尔德庄园 |
[31:03] | Safe and sound, see. | 瞧见了吗 安然无恙 |
[31:04] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[31:05] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[31:14] | A great deal has been added since I last laid eyes upon it. | 看来自从我上次看过以后增加了不少内容 |
[31:19] | Your daughter, and eventually my mother, | 你的女儿 最后是我母亲 |
[31:23] | it passed through both their hands. | 薪火相传 |
[31:28] | To understand what’s at stake, you must know about the ritual. | 要想弄明白什么危在旦夕 你必须了解这个仪式 |
[31:32] | You’ll have to cut me. | 你得砍了我 |
[31:34] | Van Helsing blood reveals the ink. | 范海辛的血能让墨迹显现 |
[31:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:37] | How? Your mother? | 怎么会 你母亲告诉你的吗 |
[31:40] | No. | 不 |
[31:41] | We discovered it ourselves. | 我们自己发现的 |
[31:44] | Me and my sister. | 我和我妹妹 |
[31:48] | She gave her life for yours, didn’t she? | 她为你而牺牲 对吗 |
[31:53] | Oh, Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[31:55] | It’s what we do. | 这就是我们的宿命 |
[31:57] | We Van Helsings. | 我们是范海辛一族 |
[31:59] | We protect each other. | 我们保护彼此 |
[32:01] | Keep the family legacy alive. | 让家族精神世代相传 |
[32:04] | There’s no guilt in it. | 没必要愧疚 |
[32:05] | Still, everything I’ve done, all the people who have died. | 但是 我所做的一切 所有死去的人 |
[32:08] | There’s still hope. | 还有希望 |
[32:10] | Let me show you. | 让我来做给你看吧 |
[32:12] | No. Let me. | 不 我来吧 |
[32:15] | I heal, remember? | 我能自愈 还记得吗 |
[32:16] | A curiosity I still don’t understand. | 只是还有一件事我很好奇 |
[32:28] | My grandfather sketched these. | 这是我爷爷画的 |
[32:31] | It was he who sacrificed himself to entomb the Dark One. | 为了埋葬暗黑者他牺牲了自己 |
[32:35] | He had a plan for the rest of us, | 他替我们做好了安排 |
[32:37] | that much my grandmother remembered. | 我奶奶就记得这么多 |
[32:40] | For years, she told me that there were secrets | 多年以来 她一直说我还太年轻 |
[32:43] | I was too young to be burdened with. | 有太多的秘密无法去承受 |
[32:45] | By the time I was old enough, her mind was… gone. | 等到我长大了 她却… 忘记了 |
[32:50] | She handed me the amulet and said it was up to me now. | 她将项链交到我手中 告诉我接下来要靠我自己了 |
[32:53] | What was up to you? | 什么要靠你自己 |
[32:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:57] | To use it. | 是使用它 |
[32:58] | To destroy it. | 还是毁了它 |
[32:59] | The truth was lost with her. | 真相和她一同消散了 |
[33:05] | Did it have anything to do with killing the Dark One? | 和杀死暗黑者有关吗 |
[33:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:13] | I believe it is the ceremonial place of Incarnar, | 我觉得这是化身之地 |
[33:16] | the boundary between earth and the shadow realm | 人间与暗世界的边界 |
[33:18] | where the Dark One was exiled. | 暗黑者的流放之地 |
[33:20] | My grandfather told me about these gates. | 我爷爷跟我讲过这道门 |
[33:23] | The place he built beyond. | 他建造门的地方 |
[33:26] | And the amulet has something to do with these ceremonies? | 这个项链是不是和这些仪式有关 |
[33:28] | I believe so. | 我觉得是 |
[33:30] | It must, or else… | 肯定是的 不然… |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | Why would grandfather? | 爷爷为什么 |
[33:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:38] | I don’t know, I just suddenly feel quite faint. | 不知道 突然有点晕 |
[33:43] | Might we rest a while? | 能休息会吗 |
[33:51] | What’s this about? | 这里是做什么的 |
[33:53] | I think you and I got off on the wrong foot. | 我觉得我们是不打不相识 |
[33:55] | Yeah, a bullet to the chest? | 也给你胸口来一枪吗 |
[33:57] | That’ll do it. | 正有此意 |
[33:58] | Well, I’d like to make amends. | 我想道个歉 |
[34:00] | I don’t want you to think of yourself as some test subject. | 我不希望你把自己当成什么试验品 |
[34:03] | That’s reassuring. | 真够安慰人的 |
[34:04] | Oh, but wait. | 但是等一下 |
[34:05] | There’s a catch, right? | 这是个坑 对吗 |
[34:07] | You’re something quite unique. | 你就是特别的存在 |
[34:09] | You can fight, you heal, you’re a formidable adversary, | 你擅长格斗 有治愈能力 你就是个强大的存在 |
[34:13] | but perhaps there’s something even more. | 或许还可以是更多 |
[34:16] | I ain’t no thug. | 我可不是暴徒 |
[34:18] | If you’re looking for muscle, | 要是想找打手 |
[34:19] | you can find yourself another stooge. | 还是另请高明吧 |
[34:21] | I didn’t do it for the mob, | 我不替黑帮卖命 |
[34:22] | and I sure as hell ain’t going to do it for you. | 当然也不会替你卖命 |
[34:25] | I’m thinking of something quite… different. | 我在想的是有点… 不一样的 |
[34:30] | The world is a dangerous place, | 世界很危险 |
[34:33] | and she’s the most precious thing I’ve ever had. | 她是我最珍惜的人 |
[34:36] | I can’t risk anything happening to her. | 不能让她冒险 |
[35:31] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[35:33] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[35:35] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[35:37] | And you, Julius, are her new sparring partner. | 而你 朱利叶斯 是她的新陪练 |
[35:45] | Oh, boy. | 我的老天 |
[35:59] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[36:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:01] | Without the blood, the amulet’s pointless. | 没有血 项链毫无作用 |
[36:03] | One would think. | 想得太简单了 |
[36:05] | Look at it again. | 再看一眼 |
[36:12] | How? | 怎么会 |
[36:14] | Some dark enchantment. | 黑魔法 |
[36:16] | A mystery we could never understand. | 一个我们永远弄不明白的秘密 |
[36:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:27] | The elder Abadon, he sent me into some altered state. | 亚巴顿长老 派我去了一个颠倒的世界 |
[36:32] | I went back to Hong Kong in the past. | 我回到了过去的香港 |
[36:37] | I was you. | 我成了你 |
[36:42] | What was it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[36:44] | Being me? | 成为我 |
[36:46] | I learned a lot. | 学到了很多 |
[36:49] | About what we’re up against, | 看到了我们要面对的是什么敌人 |
[36:52] | who you are, and who I am. | 你是谁 我又是谁 |
[36:58] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:01] | There’s a part of me I’ve had to fight. | 我必须抵抗住内心的某一部分 |
[37:06] | A darkness. | 一种黑暗 |
[37:08] | It called to me for a while. | 召唤了我 |
[37:11] | I almost gave in to it. | 我差点就屈从于它 |
[37:15] | Whatever happens, you must never surrender to the darkness. | 无论发生什么 你都不能屈从于黑暗 |
[37:20] | Why would it call to you? | 它为何会召唤你 |
[37:23] | I was bitten by Abadon. | 我被亚巴顿咬了 |
[37:26] | And you survived without turning? | 你没有转变 反而活下来了 |
[37:29] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[37:32] | The darkness consumed Jacob after he was bitten. | 雅各布被咬后就被黑暗吞噬了 |
[37:36] | He became an elder. | 成了长老 |
[37:38] | But… you’re still human. | 但是… 你还是人 |
[37:42] | I don’t think I’m a true Van Helsing like you. | 我不认为我像你一样是真正的范海辛一族 |
[37:46] | Somehow I was made with the blood of the Dark One. | 我体内似乎留着暗黑者的血 |
[37:50] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[37:51] | Your mother? | 因为你母亲 |
[37:53] | No. | 不 |
[37:54] | Not naturally. | 不是遗传 |
[37:56] | By some kind of science. | 可能是某种科学 |
[38:01] | I was an experiment. | 我就是试验品 |
[38:05] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁会这么做 |
[38:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:16] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[38:17] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[39:08] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[39:27] | Did it bite you? | 你被咬了吗 |
[39:28] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[39:33] | Okay. Just lie back. | 躺下 |
[39:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:44] | What happened to you just now? | 你刚刚怎么了 |
[39:46] | That vampire? Your eyes? | 那个吸血鬼 你的眼睛怎么回事 |
[39:48] | You bit it. | 你咬了她 |
[39:49] | I told you I’m not like you. | 我说了我跟你不一样 |
[39:53] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[39:54] | There’s nothing that can be done. | 无法挽回了 |
[40:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:07] | It bites you, you turn and heal. | 让它咬你 你转变后伤口就能愈合 |
[40:09] | No! No, then I’ll become one of them. | 不 不 那我就变成他们了 |
[40:11] | You saw what I can do. | 你看到我的能力了 |
[40:12] | I’ll change you back. | 我会把你变回来的 |
[40:13] | No. No, no, no. I’ll never turn! | 不 不 不 我不想转变 |
[40:16] | I’d rather die! | 我宁愿去死 |
[40:18] | Get that thing away from me! | 把它弄走 |
[40:25] | It’s my time. | 我的大限到了 |
[40:31] | There’s no way to find our path now. | 没办法看清前方的道路了 |
[40:34] | No way to the gates and the answers that lie there. | 到达不了那门 也弄不明白门背后的真相了 |
[40:38] | No, Lily. | 不 莉莉 |
[40:39] | Lily, how do I find the gates? | 莉莉 怎么样才能找到门 |
[40:41] | What do I do with the amulet? | 该怎么用这个项链 |
[40:44] | The light has already faded from your eyes. | 你的目光逐渐暗淡 |
[40:47] | I swear to you, I can fight the darkness. | 我向你发誓 我能够战胜黑暗 |
[40:51] | I can find the light. | 我会找到光明的 |
[40:55] | All these centuries of struggle… for nothing. | 这几个世纪以来的挣扎… 都是徒劳 |
[41:45] | They won’t win, Lily. | 我们不会输的 莉莉 |
[41:48] | I won’t let them. | 我绝不会让他们赢 |
[41:53] | The light isn’t dead, but the Dark One will be. | 光明不死 暗黑者必亡 |
[42:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |