| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 | 
| [00:04] | I can help you find answers. | 我可以帮助你寻找答案 | 
| [00:06] | We can make ourselves immune. | 我们能让自身免疫 | 
| [00:08] | Why don’t you take this back to Chad and the rest. | 你怎么不把这个带回给查德一行人呢 | 
| [00:15] | – Who is she? – My daughter, Violet. | – 她是谁 – 我的女儿维奥莱特 | 
| [00:19] | Lily. | 莉莉 | 
| [00:20] | There’s nothing that can be done. | 无法挽回了 | 
| [00:22] | I can fight the darkness. | 我可以对抗黑暗 | 
| [00:25] | They won’t win, Lily. The light isn’t dead. | 我们不会输的 莉莉 光明不死 | 
| [00:44] | Where’s Troy? | 特洛伊呢 | 
| [00:45] | Where’s Troy?! | 特洛伊呢 | 
| [00:56] | Holy shit! | 我的天 | 
| [00:59] | Get back! | 撤 | 
| [01:00] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [01:03] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [01:11] | Stick together! | 集体行动 | 
| [01:12] | Don’t let them flank us! | 不要被包抄了 | 
| [01:13] | I’m trying! | 我尽力了 | 
| [01:51] | Stay back! | 别过来 | 
| [01:56] | Come get it, asshole! | 过来啊 混蛋 | 
| [02:18] | Get behind me. | 去我后面 | 
| [02:20] | You have to take off their heads. | 你要砍下他们的头 | 
| [02:38] | Watch your back. | 注意后面 | 
| [02:39] | You didn’t finish him. | 你还没有解决掉他 | 
| [02:40] | I think I know how to kill a vampire. | 我知道怎么杀吸血鬼 | 
| [02:45] | Take its head. It’s the only way to kill a daywalker. | 只有砍掉它的 头 才能杀死日行者 | 
| [03:12] | Just take their heads off next time. | 下次记得砍头就行了 | 
| [03:14] | We clear? | 明白吗 | 
| [03:17] | Hey, wait. You’re just gonna leave? | 等等 你竟然要走了 | 
| [03:19] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 | 
| [03:20] | I… I didn’t plan on stopping. | 本来我也没要留下 | 
| [03:23] | But there’s nothing out there but vampires and assholes. | 但外面除了吸血鬼混蛋 什么都没有 | 
| [03:26] | Yeah, I plan on changing that. | 我有办法解决他们 | 
| [03:29] | The vampire part, anyway. | 虽然只有吸血鬼那部分 | 
| [03:31] | Okay, look. | 可是 | 
| [03:32] | The point is we obviously need you. | 我们必须要你留下 | 
| [03:34] | I mean, you’re amazing, right? | 你不是很厉害吗 | 
| [03:36] | So just stay and help us out. | 留下来帮我们一把 | 
| [03:42] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我真对不起 | 
| [03:44] | I… I can’t keep doing that. | 但我不能继续这样 | 
| [03:46] | Doing what? | 怎么样 | 
| [03:47] | Killing. | 杀生 | 
| [03:49] | Because there’s another option? | 还有别的选择吗 | 
| [03:53] | Look, it’s almost sundown. | 这样吧 太阳快下山了 | 
| [03:54] | Uh… stay the night. | 在这儿过夜 | 
| [03:57] | Or at least let us give you something to eat. | 至少让我们招待你吃顿饭吧 | 
| [03:58] | Thanks, but I don’t need it. | 谢谢 但不用了 | 
| [04:00] | But you can’t go. | 你不能走啊 | 
| [04:02] | It’s uh, it’s karaoke night. | 今天是K歌之夜 | 
| [04:03] | At the pub? | 就在酒吧 | 
| [04:04] | We got the machine working. | 我们有机子 | 
| [04:13] | You’re quicker than you look. | 你的身手比看起来更快 | 
| [04:14] | Hands up. | 举起双手 | 
| [04:16] | Wait for your moment. | 等待时机 | 
| [04:26] | Dammit! | 该死 | 
| [04:27] | See? | 看见了吗 | 
| [04:28] | That’s how you wait for a moment. | 就是要这么等 | 
| [04:29] | Don’t let your guard down. | 时刻不能松懈 | 
| [04:35] | Who were guard down now? | 谁才是松懈的人啊 | 
| [04:41] | Better. | 有进步 | 
| [04:42] | No hesitation. | 毫不犹豫 | 
| [04:43] | Get up. | 起来吧 | 
| [04:45] | Is there a point to all of this? | 做这么多有意义吗 | 
| [04:46] | The training? | 这些训练 | 
| [04:47] | You? | 还有你 | 
| [04:48] | What about me? | 我怎么了 | 
| [04:50] | Well, it’s not like you’re here on your own free will. | 你又不是自愿来这里的 | 
| [04:52] | It’s better than the alternative. | 总比其他选择好 | 
| [04:55] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [04:56] | I mean, I’m trapped here, too. | 我也被困在这里了 | 
| [04:58] | All the action is out there beyond the guards | 所有的行动 都有警卫 | 
| [05:00] | and the barbed wire. | 和铁丝网束缚着 | 
| [05:01] | Yeah, well there’s nothing wrong with being safe. | 保障自身安全又没什么错 | 
| [05:05] | Plus your dad, he just probably… | 而且你老爸可能只是… | 
| [05:06] | Can we not talk about him right now? | 能不提他吗 | 
| [05:12] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [05:17] | Tell me about this place. | 跟我讲讲这个地方 | 
| [05:19] | Fort Collins? | 柯林斯堡吗 | 
| [05:21] | This is one of the last remaining outposts. | 这是仅剩不多的一个前哨 | 
| [05:24] | We’ve been here for a couple years. | 我们在这里几年了 | 
| [05:27] | What? | 笑什么 | 
| [05:28] | All this training? | 就靠这些训练吗 | 
| [05:29] | It’s not for the outside world. | 这跟外界都脱节了 | 
| [05:31] | They’re teaching you the wrong stuff. | 教的东西都不对 | 
| [05:33] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [05:35] | Listen, kid. | 听着 孩子 | 
| [05:36] | You got some skills, and I’ll give you that. | 你武艺不差 我承认 | 
| [05:38] | But they’re schooling you to fight humans. | 但他们教你如何和人类打斗 | 
| [05:40] | The real enemy? | 而真正的敌人 | 
| [05:41] | Vampires. | 是吸血鬼 | 
| [05:43] | And they do not fight like us. | 他们攻击手法跟我们不同 | 
| [05:46] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [05:50] | Then show me. | 那就证明看看 | 
| [05:57] | You asked for it. | 是你自找的 | 
| [06:17] | You’re dead. | 你死了 | 
| [06:18] | Vampires are tactical. | 吸血鬼是有策略的 | 
| [06:20] | They only want your blood. | 他们只要你的血 | 
| [06:22] | Get the hell off me! | 快放开我 | 
| [06:31] | You’re dead. | 你死了 | 
| [06:32] | Vampires are relentless. | 吸血鬼不会放手 | 
| [06:34] | Even when you think you’re winning, you’re not. | 你以为胜券在握 但却恰恰相反 | 
| [06:38] | Again. | 再来 | 
| [06:48] | Good. | 对 | 
| [06:49] | Control your emotions. | 控制你的情绪 | 
| [07:07] | Oh shit! | 糟糕 | 
| [07:09] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 | 
| [07:10] | Oh my god, Julius! | 我的天 朱利叶斯 | 
| [07:12] | I didn’t mean… oh shit! | 我不是有意的 天啊 | 
| [07:13] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [07:14] | Somebody, help! | 谁来帮帮我们 | 
| [07:15] | Somebody, he… | 来人啊 他… | 
| [07:17] | You’re dead. | 你死了 | 
| [07:18] | Daywalkers heal. | 日行者能自愈 | 
| [07:20] | You come face to face with a daywalker | 你跟日行者正面对决 | 
| [07:22] | you do not hesitate! | 绝对不能犹豫 | 
| [07:24] | You take their head! | 要砍他们的头 | 
| [07:32] | Dad wasn’t bullshitting. | 爸爸没撒谎 | 
| [07:34] | That’s some party trick. | 你确实有两把刷子 | 
| [07:37] | You can dream all you want about getting out of here. | 你完全可以憧憬离开这里后的生活 | 
| [07:40] | You? | 可你 | 
| [07:43] | You’re not ready. | 还没有做好准备 | 
| [07:46] | Maybe I know more than you realize. | 或许我知道的比你想象的多得多 | 
| [07:49] | I’m not a prisoner, like you. | 不像你 我不是囚犯 | 
| [07:55] | Meet me tonight and I’ll show you. | 今晚来找我 | 
| [08:16] | Ain’t gonna lie to you, Doc. | 不想骗你 医生 | 
| [08:18] | Not too sure how I feel about you right now. | 我现在见到你 不太舒服 | 
| [08:20] | Just trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [08:22] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [08:25] | You know I don’t like needles. | 你知道的 我不喜欢打针 | 
| [08:28] | Do you want a four-day hangover or not? | 你还想不想在这四天保持清醒 | 
| [08:30] | Just stop getting into fights that… hey! | 别让自己进入那种状态 | 
| [08:32] | Stop getting into fights that leave you like this. | 别让自己进入这种战斗状态 | 
| [08:34] | Okay, okay. Can you-can we just count down from three? | 好的 好的 能不能开始倒数三秒 | 
| [08:36] | – Just… – Okay. Ready? | – 只是… – 好 准备好了吗 | 
| [08:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [08:39] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [08:40] | Okay. One… two… | 来了 一… 二… | 
| [08:50] | Your body heals alright, but your nerve endings, | 你的身体已经自愈 但是神经末梢 | 
| [08:53] | your pain receptors, are still heightened. | 痛觉感受器依然活跃 | 
| [08:56] | Remember that the next time you try taking on the whole world. | 下次再想与世界为敌时 可长点记性 | 
| [08:59] | Well, it wasn’t the whole world, it was just one girl. | 不是世界 只是个小姑娘 | 
| [09:02] | And she did this to you? | 她把你弄成这样了 | 
| [09:04] | I like her already. | 有点喜欢她了 | 
| [09:09] | Look, I don’t get why you’re helping Hansen. | 对了 我还是不明白你为什么要替汉森干活 | 
| [09:11] | He’s not wrong. | 他没有错 | 
| [09:14] | The guy just loves making people suffer. | 他喜欢折磨人 | 
| [09:17] | He’s a silver-haired asshole, | 他确实是个银发混蛋 | 
| [09:19] | but Avery, she’s after the same thing we are | 但艾弗里 她与我们目标一致 | 
| [09:22] | so I figure if I can help her maybe she’ll help us. | 我帮她 她或许也会帮我们 | 
| [09:25] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [09:28] | The answer’s in the blood. | 答案就藏在血液中 | 
| [09:30] | What Vanessa has, what you’ve got. | 凡妮莎的血 你获得的能力 | 
| [09:32] | The DNA sequence I ran on that blood from the necklace. | 我检测了项链上的血液DNA序列 | 
| [09:35] | The genome was less than a tenth of a percent off human. | 基因组与人类的差异不到千分之一 | 
| [09:41] | Look, I flunked seventh grade in 1903, Doc. | 不好意思 医生 我早在七年级就辍学了 | 
| [09:44] | You gotta help me out here. | 你得好好解释一下 | 
| [09:45] | Right. Right. | 好的 好的 | 
| [09:47] | Um… Mmm… okay… | 这… 这样… | 
| [09:52] | Okay, we have the blood from the necklace | 这样 项链上的血 | 
| [09:56] | and we have Vanessa’s blood. | 凡妮莎的血 | 
| [09:57] | The two are virtually identical except something has changed. | 二者几乎相同 只是变了部分 | 
| [10:03] | Mutated, if you will. | 或许是突变 | 
| [10:05] | And I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 | 
| [10:06] | But if I can figure that out we can use that goodwill | 但要是我能弄明白 就能利用它 | 
| [10:09] | to get Jolene and Flesh out of that prison. | 把茱莲妮和弗莱什救出狱 | 
| [10:11] | Well, that’s great, but what do we do in the meantime? | 挺好的 那这期间我们该怎么做呢 | 
| [10:14] | In the meantime? | 这期间吗 | 
| [10:15] | We play along with Hansen, I cozy up to Avery, | 和汉森周旋 我向艾弗里示好 | 
| [10:19] | and she busts us out of this chicken coop. | 靠她带我们逃出生天 | 
| [10:21] | Well, now you’re speaking my language. | 终于说人话了 | 
| [10:32] | Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [10:34] | But two. | 怎么有两个 | 
| [11:06] | Weird. | 奇怪了 | 
| [11:10] | All right, ladies and gentlemen let’s give it up for Neil! | 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎尼尔 | 
| [11:13] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 | 
| [11:27] | Yeah, Neil! Give it all you got! Wooo! | 尼尔 让我们看看你的能耐吧 | 
| [11:30] | ♪ What I like about you, ♪ | # 我喜欢你 # | 
| [11:32] | ♪ Is you know how to dance, ♪ | # 就是因为你会跳舞 # | 
| [11:43] | You’re here. | 你来啦 | 
| [11:45] | Amazing. | 真意外 | 
| [11:46] | Want a beer? | 来瓶啤酒吗 | 
| [11:48] | There’s no way you have beer. | 你们怎么会有啤酒的 | 
| [11:53] | Sit. | 坐吧 | 
| [11:55] | Monica was halfway through a micro-brewing course in Portland | 丧尸出现前 莫尼卡正好在波特兰 | 
| [11:58] | when the rising hit. | 上了一半微酿啤酒课 | 
| [12:00] | And there’s a U-Brew up the road. | 街道前面就有个酿酒坊 | 
| [12:10] | Could have definitely benefitted | 看来另一半的课程 | 
| [12:11] | from the second half of the course. | 还是很重要的 | 
| [12:14] | Almost tastes like the real thing. | 跟真正的啤酒很接近了 | 
| [12:16] | Almost. | 差不多吧 | 
| [12:22] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 | 
| [12:23] | I’ll cook up a new batch of gas tomorrow, | 明天我会再弄一批天然气的 | 
| [12:25] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [12:30] | Well, it was fun while it lasted. | 要是能持久还是挺不错的 | 
| [12:32] | Hey, keep me company? | 陪我一会吧 | 
| [12:35] | I got first watch. | 我站第一轮岗 | 
| [12:36] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:41] | C’mon, c’mon. Dammit! | 加油 加油 该死 | 
| [12:44] | Bad day? | 不顺利吗 | 
| [12:47] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [12:48] | Um… quite the opposite. | 正相反 | 
| [12:49] | I’m making great progress here. | 我有很大的进展 | 
| [12:52] | I thought you’d figured out by now | 我还以为你该明白 | 
| [12:54] | that we’re on the same team. | 我们是一条船上的 | 
| [12:56] | The apocalypse hasn’t really helped with my trust issues. | 靠天启 可得不到我的信任 | 
| [13:00] | Fair. | 好吧 | 
| [13:03] | But looking at your work so far… you’re onto something. | 但就你目前的工作来看… 你确实有进展 | 
| [13:08] | Something big. | 大进展 | 
| [13:09] | And I want to clear that path. | 我想帮你清除障碍 | 
| [13:12] | So if you wanna dump some frustration on me… | 要是你想跟我倾诉… | 
| [13:20] | I am… I am so close. | 我… 我很接近了 | 
| [13:24] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:25] | I’ve seen the reports. | 我看过报告了 | 
| [13:26] | There’s a missing link and I can’t find it. | 我始终找不到缺的那一环 | 
| [13:29] | And this whole daywalker mutation | 这个日行者突变 | 
| [13:31] | is the link to all of that. | 就是全部关键所在 | 
| [13:35] | I… | 我… | 
| [13:40] | You think you can cure this thing, don’t you? | 你觉得自己能治好这个 是吗 | 
| [13:42] | That you could eradicate the virus altogether? | 彻底消灭这种病毒 | 
| [13:49] | I… I better get back to my work. | 我… 我还是继续干活吧 | 
| [13:58] | Don’t worry, I’ll put in a good word for you | 别担心 我会替你在指挥部 | 
| [14:01] | back at headquarters. | 说些好话的 | 
| [14:03] | Where is that, exactly? | 到底在哪儿 | 
| [14:05] | That is need-to-know. | 这是机密 | 
| [14:08] | That is not helping my trust issues. | 这可得不到我的信任 | 
| [14:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:15] | You’ll get there. | 你能做到的 | 
| [14:16] | I believe that, okay? | 这一点我深信不疑 | 
| [14:18] | If anyone can beat this virus it’s you. | 要是有人能打败这种病毒 一定是你 | 
| [14:21] | And if there’s anything I can do to help, | 如果有什么我能帮忙的地方 | 
| [14:23] | anything you need, let me know. | 有任何需要 随时找我 | 
| [14:29] | There is something. | 确有一事 | 
| [14:34] | I… I left someone out there. | 我… 我还有朋友在外面 | 
| [14:40] | She was shipped off to Loveland. | 她被运往了洛弗兰德 | 
| [14:42] | A criminal? | 罪犯吗 | 
| [14:43] | No, more like a protester. | 不 抗议者更为确切 | 
| [14:47] | She was only trying to do the right thing. | 她只不过在做对的事 | 
| [14:51] | I’m not really supposed… | 我真的不该… | 
| [14:52] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [14:53] | I need to see if she’s okay. | 我想知道她的近况 | 
| [14:56] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [14:59] | And maybe if I could look at some of your records? | 也许我可以看看你的一些记录 | 
| [15:02] | I promise I’ll only search while I’m waiting for tests to run. | 我保证我只在等待测试的时候搜索 | 
| [15:05] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [15:07] | She’s all I’ve got. | 她是我的全部了 | 
| [15:18] | I was on a school trip out of state when the rising happened. | 丧尸出现的时候 我正在州外享受学校旅行 | 
| [15:22] | By the time I found my way back home through miles of hell | 当我披荆斩棘回到家时 | 
| [15:26] | my family was nowhere to be found. | 我的家人已经不见了 | 
| [15:30] | I’ve been looking for them ever since. | 从那以后我一直在找他们 | 
| [15:34] | I guess they’re dead. | 我猜他们死了 | 
| [15:40] | So now you just feel stuck here? | 所以现在你感觉困在这里了 | 
| [15:43] | These people need me. | 这些人需要我 | 
| [15:47] | Someone like me. | 需要我这样的人 | 
| [15:54] | What’s your story? | 你什么情况 | 
| [15:59] | I married young and divorced young. | 我早早结了婚 又早早离婚 | 
| [16:01] | I’m sick of men, so… | 我讨厌男人 所以… | 
| [16:04] | I have a feeling there’s more to you | 我觉得你还有很多故事 | 
| [16:06] | than just an ex-husband. | 而不只是一个前夫 | 
| [16:09] | I had a daughter… and a sister. | 我有个女儿… 和一个妹妹 | 
| [16:15] | And they’re… | 她们… | 
| [16:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:23] | To the ones we lost too early. | 敬那些我们过早失去的人 | 
| [16:35] | Sometimes I wonder, you know, why me? | 有时候我在想 为什么是我 | 
| [16:39] | Why did I survive and the others didn’t? | 为什么我活下来了 而其他人没有 | 
| [16:41] | Your number wasn’t up. | 你的命数没尽 | 
| [16:44] | That’s what you think it is? | 你这么认为 | 
| [16:45] | Just luck or chance or something? | 只是运气 机会或者其他什么 | 
| [16:49] | I think there’s a way bigger picture to this, | 我觉得有一个更大的蓝图 | 
| [16:51] | or a purpose we don’t see or don’t even understand. | 或者是一个我们没看到过 甚至不理解的使命 | 
| [16:57] | Yeah, I believe that. | 是啊 我也相信 | 
| [16:59] | I don’t think anything happens by accident. | 我认为一切都不是偶然 | 
| [17:02] | I think we’re all on a path whether we see it or not, | 我觉得我们正走一条路上 无论我们看到与否 | 
| [17:06] | and the pain and the loss, it’s just part of it. | 那些痛苦和损失 都是它的一部分 | 
| [17:15] | I think I’m having a spiritual awakening. | 我觉得我正在精神觉醒 | 
| [17:20] | I can’t keep killing and killing and killing. | 我不能一直杀生 杀 杀 | 
| [17:27] | Well, if you ever find your way back here | 如果你找到了回来的路 | 
| [17:29] | we could work on a duet for the next karaoke night. | 我们可以在下一个卡拉OK之夜表演二重唱 | 
| [17:35] | Britney, Madonna? | 布兰妮 麦当娜 | 
| [17:38] | How old do you think I am? | 你以为我多大 | 
| [17:52] | – Heck out quarter 3. – Copy that. | – 离开第三区- 收到 | 
| [17:57] | Easy. | 悠着点 | 
| [17:58] | My wounds won’t heal like yours, remember? | 我的伤口不会像你的那样愈合 记得吗 | 
| [18:01] | That was funny. | 真好笑 | 
| [18:02] | Alright, look. | 听着 | 
| [18:03] | I’m here. | 我来了 | 
| [18:04] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 | 
| [18:05] | To where the action is. Low Town. | 去行动的地方 下城 | 
| [18:08] | Wait, wait. Low Town? | 等等 下城 | 
| [18:10] | Look, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 听着 我觉得这不是一个好主意 | 
| [18:13] | How is someone so big such a wuss? | 这么大块头的人怎么是个胆小鬼 | 
| [18:17] | I’m not a wuss. | 我才不是呢 | 
| [18:19] | Whatever that is. | 无论怎样 | 
| [18:23] | Okay, look. | 你看 | 
| [18:24] | He’s pretty rooted. | 他在那坐得稳着呢 | 
| [18:25] | Let’s just get outta here. | 我们还是离开这吧 | 
| [18:27] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [18:28] | He’s about to leave. | 他就要走了 | 
| [18:30] | Three… two… one… | 三… 二… 一… | 
| [18:44] | How did you know he was gonna do that? | 你怎么知道他会走 | 
| [18:46] | You think that’s good, you should see me play cards. | 你觉得这很厉害 你应该来看看我打牌 | 
| [18:54] | The first thing you learn in military school | 你在军校学到的第一件事 | 
| [18:56] | Is how to swipe your own master key. | 就是如何刷自己的万能钥匙 | 
| [19:10] | Ready for a little adventure? | 准备好来点小冒险了吗 | 
| [19:40] | Here. Come on. | 这里 跟我走 | 
| [20:00] | This ain’t a place for a young girl. | 这地方不适合年轻女孩 | 
| [20:02] | Your patriarchal bullshit is really killing my vibe, Julius. | 你的男权思想真的很要命 朱利叶斯 | 
| [20:09] | Hey. Give me a shot. | 给我来一杯 | 
| [20:11] | And she’s back for more. | 她又回来喝酒了 | 
| [20:13] | Put it on my tab. | 记我账上 | 
| [20:14] | Right, sure. | 好的 | 
| [20:16] | And uh, when are you paying that, again? | 你什么时候再付钱 | 
| [20:23] | Another. | 再来一杯 | 
| [20:24] | And one for him. | 也给他一杯 | 
| [20:26] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 | 
| [20:27] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [20:29] | This is uh, quite the place you got here. | 你们这地方不错啊 | 
| [20:33] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [20:36] | You wanna figure out a way to escape Fort Collins? | 你想找逃出柯林斯堡吗 | 
| [20:38] | This is your chance. | 你的机会来了 | 
| [20:40] | You can buy anything in Low Town for a price. | 在下城 钱可以买到一切 | 
| [20:45] | Look, this place isn’t safe. | 这个地方不安全 | 
| [20:47] | Can we go, please? | 我们能离开这里吗 | 
| [20:49] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要碰碰运气 | 
| [20:51] | Besides, your luck sucks, so leave. | 再说 你的运气太差了 所以你走吧 | 
| [21:02] | I’m coming back for you. | 我会回来找你的 | 
| [21:09] | So what’s with the goon? | 这家伙是怎么了 | 
| [21:11] | Who? Julius? | 谁 朱利叶斯 | 
| [21:13] | He’s harmless. | 他没有恶意 | 
| [21:15] | So, who’s hot tonight? | 今晚谁最难搞 | 
| [21:17] | Other than you? | 还有人比你更难搞的吗 | 
| [21:21] | I’d watch out for eye patch on the right. | 我注意了戴眼罩的那个人 | 
| [21:23] | No one’s luck’s that good. | 没人的运气像他那么好 | 
| [21:25] | And the giant? | 那个大块头呢 | 
| [21:27] | Desperate, got no balls. | 迫切 胆小 | 
| [21:29] | Call his bluff. | 虚张声势 | 
| [21:31] | One more. | 再来一杯 | 
| [21:32] | For luck. | 敬运气 | 
| [21:34] | Ever think about maybe taking the night off? | 有没有想过休息一晚上 | 
| [21:36] | Getting some sleep? | 睡点觉 | 
| [21:38] | Dreams don’t pay for themselves. | 梦想不会自己买单 | 
| [21:40] | If I’m getting out of this hell hole, I have to work for it. | 如果我要离开这个鬼地方 我必须为之努力 | 
| [21:48] | Well, to the future. | 好吧 敬未来 | 
| [22:05] | Got room for me? | 有我的位置吗 | 
| [22:07] | I don’t play with females. | 我不和女人玩 | 
| [22:12] | How about now? | 那现在呢 | 
| [22:18] | Pearl handled Tokarov. | 珍珠色把手的托卡列夫 | 
| [22:20] | Once belonged to Putin, or so the story goes. | 曾经属于普京 据说如此 | 
| [22:23] | This should clear the buy-in, right? | 这应该够抵买入了吧 | 
| [22:45] | Looks like a seat just opened. | 看起来刚好有了一个位置 | 
| [22:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:59] | Still at it, huh? | 还在忙呢 | 
| [23:00] | Yeah, well, I can’t sleep anyway. | 是啊 反正我也睡不着 | 
| [23:05] | You’re sure not avoiding it. | 你确定不是在逃避 | 
| [23:08] | Well, why are you still awake? | 你怎么还醒着 | 
| [23:10] | I find it easier to get things done | 我发现在夜深人静之时 | 
| [23:12] | when everyone else is asleep. | 更容易完成工作 | 
| [23:14] | Here. | 给 | 
| [23:17] | The records you asked for. | 你要的记录 | 
| [23:24] | By records I kinda meant the computer kind. | 我指的是电脑的那种记录 | 
| [23:27] | Welcome to the future. | 欢迎来到未来 | 
| [23:29] | Not what we expected, right? | 不是我们想的那样 对吧 | 
| [23:32] | This is all that was salvaged from Denver. | 这就是从丹佛抢救出来的全部东西 | 
| [23:34] | If your friend is at Loveland, | 如果你的朋友在洛弗兰德 | 
| [23:36] | there might be something on her in here. | 这里可能有她的资料 | 
| [23:39] | Lots of people falling through the cracks out there. | 很多人从裂缝里掉了下去 | 
| [23:44] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [24:11] | Beat that, suckers. | 还有谁跟 蠢货们 | 
| [24:15] | Nobody. | 没人 | 
| [24:17] | Nobody’s that lucky! | 不可能有人运气这么好 | 
| [24:33] | You’re lucky you got people watching out for ya. | 算你运气好 有人关照 | 
| [24:36] | Otherwise… | 不然… | 
| [24:37] | Otherwise what?! | 不然怎样 | 
| [24:53] | Thanks for the fun, fellas. | 谢谢你们的乐子 伙计们 | 
| [24:56] | No hard feelings, huh? | 别见怪啊 | 
| [24:58] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [25:01] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [25:03] | You think you can just walk out like that? | 你真觉得可以这么一走了之吗 | 
| [25:05] | You owe me. | 你还欠我 | 
| [25:07] | You think so, huh? | 你这么想 是吧 | 
| [25:16] | I close in an hour. | 一个小时之后我就关店 | 
| [25:21] | I gotta get back. | 我得回去 | 
| [25:24] | Always with the quick getaways. | 怎么总跑得这么快 | 
| [25:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [25:35] | Pretend we’re somewhere else. | 假装我们在别的地方 | 
| [25:36] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [25:38] | I’d follow you anywhere. | 我愿跟你去天涯海角 | 
| [25:57] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [26:05] | Uh, Julius, for a guy who says that he’s leaving Fort Collins… | 朱利叶斯 有个家伙说他要离开柯林斯堡… | 
| [26:10] | Oh shit! | 该死 | 
| [26:12] | How’d you get in here?! | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [27:06] | No! | 不 | 
| [27:09] | I got bit! | 我被咬了 | 
| [27:11] | I got bit! I got… | 我被咬了 我被… | 
| [27:13] | I told you not to hesitate! | 跟你说了别犹豫 | 
| [27:28] | Oh my god. | 我的天 | 
| [27:30] | Oh my god! | 我的天 | 
| [27:32] | You’re gonna forget this ever happened, you hear me? | 忘记刚刚发生的事 听到了吗 | 
| [27:35] | You breathe a word of this and I will end you. | 你敢透露一个字我就杀了你 | 
| [27:38] | Do you hear me? | 听明白没有 | 
| [27:40] | Hey! Nod if you can hear me. | 要是听见就点头 | 
| [27:43] | Get the hell out of here. | 赶快滚出去 | 
| [27:52] | I’m gonna turn. | 我要转化了 | 
| [27:53] | No, no, no. Move your hand, okay? | 不会不会 移开你的手好吗 | 
| [27:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [28:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [28:20] | You’re not gonna say goodbye? | 你不想说声再见吗 | 
| [28:21] | I thought I’d get an early start. | 我想尽早离开 | 
| [28:23] | I figured you needed to sleep it off. | 我以为你还在睡 | 
| [28:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [28:28] | Uh, hey. | 嘿 | 
| [28:30] | What you said last night. | 昨晚你说的那些 | 
| [28:32] | Um… about having a path. | 嗯… 关于那条路 | 
| [28:36] | What about it? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:39] | Every path leads somewhere. | 一条路一个方向 | 
| [28:41] | A destination. | 总有一个终点 | 
| [28:42] | Sometimes it’s a place, sometimes it’s people. | 有时是地方 有时是人 | 
| [28:47] | What if you’re meant to be here with us? | 或许你注定要跟我们在一起呢 | 
| [28:50] | Maybe we’re the end of your journey. | 也许我们就是你旅途的终点 | 
| [28:52] | It just feels like you showing up was meant to be somehow. | 就好像你注定会以某种方式出现 | 
| [28:58] | I like you, Jack. | 我喜欢你 杰珂 | 
| [29:00] | These people are lucky to have you. | 这些人有你是他们的幸运 | 
| [29:02] | But? | 但是 | 
| [29:04] | My journey’s not over yet. | 我的旅程还没有结束 | 
| [29:09] | I take it one last sales pitch is pointless. | 虽然觉得最后一次向你推销没什么意义 | 
| [29:13] | But a fresh hop IPA and a rap battle? | 但来一杯IPA啤酒和说唱怎么样 | 
| [29:18] | Like I said. | 我说过了 | 
| [29:21] | I know. | 我懂 | 
| [29:24] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 | 
| [29:46] | ♪ … your life’s about to change. ♪ | # …你的生命即将改变 # | 
| [29:49] | ♪ You better run for your life, ♪ | # 你最好为了活命逃亡 # | 
| [29:52] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re running into love, ♪ | # 只因你要逃进爱里 # | 
| [29:55] | ♪ A huggin’ and a kissin’… ♪ | # 拥抱 亲吻… # | 
| [29:58] | Nice try. | 很好的尝试 | 
| [29:59] | ♪ You’re running into love. ♪ | # 你要逃进爱里 # | 
| [30:07] | Oh shit. | 该死 | 
| [30:11] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [30:15] | Stay right where you are! | 呆在原地 | 
| [30:20] | Chad? | 查德 | 
| [30:24] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 | 
| [30:30] | Hey, listen. | 听着 | 
| [30:32] | Nobody knows. | 没人会知道 | 
| [30:34] | It’s gonna be like nothing happened, okay? | 就像什么都没发生过的样子 好吗 | 
| [30:35] | Like nothing happened? | 什么都没发生过 | 
| [30:37] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了不成 | 
| [30:40] | You’re not gonna tell my dad, right? | 你不会告诉我爸爸的 对吧 | 
| [30:41] | About any of this? | 关于这些 | 
| [30:44] | You can count on me. | 你尽管信我 | 
| [31:06] | Slow down. | 慢点吃 | 
| [31:10] | It’s been a while. | 有一段时间了 | 
| [31:15] | So, Mike? | 迈克呢 | 
| [31:17] | That monster got him. | 怪物抓走了他 | 
| [31:20] | Sam. | 还有山姆 | 
| [31:24] | And the kids? | 孩子们呢 | 
| [31:27] | Gone. | 都被抓走了 | 
| [31:29] | One by one. | 一个一个地 | 
| [31:32] | I lost them all. | 我失去了所有人 | 
| [31:37] | You shouldn’t be out here alone. | 你就不该独自出来 | 
| [31:39] | Come on, let’s get your stuff. | 来 拿上你的东西 | 
| [31:40] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 | 
| [31:42] | I can take you somewhere safe. | 我可以带你去安全的地方 | 
| [31:44] | I’m good where I am. | 我呆在这儿就很好 | 
| [31:51] | What was that trap about? | 那陷阱是做什么用的 | 
| [31:57] | Um… the music attracts the vampires. | 嗯… 音乐会引来吸血鬼 | 
| [32:01] | The booby traps snare them. | 诱杀装置把它们抓住 | 
| [32:04] | I make my rounds once a day and pick ’em off. | 我每天一次巡视清理 | 
| [32:09] | That trap wasn’t set for vampires. | 那个陷阱不是为吸血鬼而设的 | 
| [32:12] | Of course it was. | 当然是 | 
| [32:13] | They’re not interested in ammunition. | 它们对弹药不感兴趣 | 
| [32:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [32:21] | Thanks for the bite. | 谢谢你的好意 | 
| [32:24] | I’ll be seeing you. | 很快会再见的 | 
| [32:28] | I can help you, Chad. | 我能帮你 查德 | 
| [32:31] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 | 
| [32:34] | No one can. | 没人可以 | 
| [32:40] | Doc? | 医生 | 
| [32:41] | Over here. | 这边 | 
| [32:42] | Doc, I gotta talk to you. | 医生 我要跟你谈谈 | 
| [32:43] | Yeah, well I gotta talk to you first. | 嗯 刚好我想先跟你谈 | 
| [32:45] | I got these files to help us find Jolene and Flesh, | 我找到了这些文件 能帮忙找到茱莲妮和弗莱什 | 
| [32:47] | – but you gotta help me search. – Listen, listen. | – 但你要帮我搜寻 – 听着 听着 | 
| [32:48] | – Don’t you wanna find out what happened to them? – I do, | – 你不想查出他们遭遇了什么吗 – 当然 | 
| [32:50] | but something’s come up. | 但出事了 | 
| [32:53] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [32:57] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [32:58] | I mean… | 我是说… | 
| [33:00] | I think I’m sure but I need to be sure, sure. | 我很确定 但还需要再确认一下 | 
| [33:05] | I need you to look at this. | 你要看看这个 | 
| [33:07] | Test the blood, or whatever. | 测一下这里的血液 | 
| [33:10] | Just test it. | 就测一下 | 
| [33:12] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [33:14] | I think I found another Van Helsing. | 我想我找到了另一位范海辛 | 
| [33:40] | Chad? | 查德 | 
| [33:42] | Chad? | 查德 | 
| [33:43] | It’s alright. | 没事的 | 
| [33:45] | I’m coming. | 我来了 | 
| [33:48] | It’s okay. I got something for you. | 没事的 我带了点东西给你 | 
| [33:53] | It’s alright. | 没事的 | 
| [33:55] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 宝贝 | 
| [33:56] | There’s not much there. | 没有多少血了 | 
| [33:59] | I couldn’t find anyone today. | 今天我没找到人 | 
| [34:04] | If I give you too much of me, I’ll be too weak to hunt. | 我要是失血过多 就没力气狩猎了 | 
| [34:09] | I promise I’ll do better tomorrow, okay? | 我保证明天我会做得更好 好吗 | 
| [34:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [34:17] | Chad, you can’t keep her like this. | 查德 你不能这样养着她 | 
| [34:30] | I won’t let you take her away from me! | 我绝不会让你把她夺走的 | 
| [34:33] | – She’s all I got left! – Chad! | – 我就剩她了 – 查德 | 
| [34:35] | I’m not trying to take her from you, | 我没打算把她夺走 | 
| [34:37] | I’m just trying to change her back. | 我只是想把她转化回来 | 
| [34:41] | Change her back? | 转化回来 | 
| [34:43] | You’re just trying to trick me! | 你只不过是想骗我 | 
| [34:45] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 | 
| [34:48] | You’re gonna kill her. | 你会杀了她的 | 
| [34:50] | You’re just pretending so I won’t fight back. | 你只是假装要救她 这样我就不会反抗 | 
| [34:52] | I know it sounds crazy but I’m telling you the truth. | 我明白这听起来很疯狂 但我说的是真的 | 
| [34:56] | And there’s no other way. | 而且没有别的办法了 | 
| [34:57] | She’ll die if she doesn’t get enough blood | 她如果吸食不到足够的血就会死 | 
| [34:59] | and you can’t continue feeding her like this. | 而你也不可能继续这样喂养她 | 
| [35:02] | I only took those people’s blood and set them free. | 我只是取了点那些人的血 就把他们放走了 | 
| [35:05] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [35:06] | You know that’s not true. | 你心知肚明这不是真的 | 
| [35:10] | She’s sick, Chad. | 她病了 查德 | 
| [35:12] | You can see that, right? | 你看得出来的 对吗 | 
| [35:14] | Tabby won’t live long as a vampire and I have to try | 塔比成了吸血鬼是活不久的 我必须 | 
| [35:17] | to change her back while she still has some strength. | 趁她还有力气的时候转化她 | 
| [35:21] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:28] | Chad?! | 查德 | 
| [35:29] | Chad?! | 查德 | 
| [35:32] | Tabby? | 塔比 | 
| [35:33] | Tabby, I’m going to try to help you, okay. | 塔比 我现在要进去帮助你 好吗 | 
| [35:37] | Chad? | 查德 | 
| [35:38] | He’s right outside, sweetie. | 他就在外头 宝贝 | 
| [35:39] | You stay there and I’m gonna come in, okay? | 你就待在那 我要进来了 好吗 | 
| [35:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [35:49] | Chad?! Chad?! Chad?! | 查德 查德 查德 | 
| [35:53] | Tabby! | 塔比 | 
| [35:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:56] | I’m just trying to help you, Tabby. | 我只是想帮帮你 塔比 | 
| [36:07] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:10] | Chad, it’s okay. | 查德 没事的 | 
| [36:12] | We just have to wait. | 我们只需要等待 | 
| [36:14] | Sometimes it takes a while. | 有时这是要花点时间的 | 
| [36:17] | Come here. Come to her. | 过来 来她身边 | 
| [36:19] | She wanted you. Take her. | 她需要你 抱着她 | 
| [36:25] | She’s warm. | 她身子变暖了 | 
| [36:27] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [36:28] | But she’s not breathing. | 但她没有呼吸 | 
| [36:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [36:32] | Sometimes it happens right away, sometimes it takes hours. | 有时马上就见效了 有时要花上几小时 | 
| [36:37] | If she turns cold I’m going with her. | 如果她身体凉了 那我也会随她而去 | 
| [36:40] | Don’t say that. | 别瞎说 | 
| [36:41] | It’s true. | 真的 | 
| [36:42] | I won’t go on. | 我活不下去 | 
| [36:44] | I… I can’t be… | 我… 我没法… | 
| [36:48] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [36:51] | She’s back. | 她回来了 | 
| [36:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [36:57] | Chad? | 查德 | 
| [36:58] | Tabby? | 塔比 | 
| [37:00] | Oh my god, sweetheart! | 噢 天呐 宝贝 | 
| [37:12] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 | 
| [37:15] | The light. | 我是光明 | 
| [37:21] | Bus crash. | 囚车事故 | 
| [37:23] | Nine prisoners deceased. | 九名囚犯死亡 | 
| [37:26] | Two missing. | 两名失踪 | 
| [37:31] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [37:36] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [37:39] | Okay… | 好 | 
| [37:51] | You gotta be kidding me. | 是开玩笑吗 | 
| [37:54] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [37:56] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [37:59] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [38:01] | Find something? | 发现什么了吗 | 
| [38:03] | I can’t wait to hear all about it. | 我真是迫不及待想听听呢 | 
| [38:07] | Hey, no! | 嘿 不 | 
| [38:09] | Don’t, don’t, don’t! | 别 别 别这样 | 
| [38:10] | No! | 不 | 
| [38:15] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能理解 | 
| [38:16] | This is for the good of mankind, as well as my daughter. | 这对人类 还有我的女儿 都是有好处的 | 
| [38:19] | Does she know who she is? | 她知道她是谁吗 | 
| [38:22] | Or should I say “what” she is? | 还是我该问 她是什么 | 
| [38:29] | Violet is my adopted daughter. | 维奥莱特是我的养女 | 
| [38:32] | That’s all she or anyone else needs to know. | 这就是她的身份 其他人也只需要知道这个 | 
| [38:35] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 | 
| [38:36] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [38:39] | Don’t leave me in here. | 别把我关在这儿 | 
| [38:41] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 | 
| [38:44] | Goddammit, she’s the missing piece to this whole thing. | 该死的 她就是最后一片拼图 | 
| [38:47] | Please, just let me help you. | 求求你 让我帮帮你 | 
| [38:53] | Hansen. | 汉森 | 
| [38:54] | Hansen! | 汉森 | 
| [38:56] | Hansen!! | 汉森 | 
| [38:57] | Hansen!!! | 汉森 | 
| [38:59] | Hansen, don’t leave me in here! | 汉森 不要把我留在这儿 | 
| [39:02] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我 | 
| [39:05] | We’ll be safe with them, okay? | 在这里我们会很安全的 好吗 | 
| [39:11] | Booby traps, huh? | 门顶陷阱是吗 | 
| [39:13] | Oh, he’s genius at them. | 这方面他真是个天才 | 
| [39:15] | A hell of a survivor. | 了不起的幸存者 | 
| [39:18] | Plus he’s got a good heart and you can trust him. | 而且他心地善良 值得你们信任 | 
| [39:21] | Thanks for bringing him our way. | 谢谢你把他带到我们的阵营 | 
| [39:23] | Take care of Tabby? | 你们能帮忙照顾好塔比吗 | 
| [39:25] | Absolutely. | 当然能 | 
| [39:26] | I’ll teach her how to make beer. | 我会教她怎么做啤酒的 | 
| [39:33] | Take care of each other. | 你们要相互照应 | 
| [39:40] | I’m glad I met you. | 很高兴能遇到你 | 
| [39:42] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [39:51] | Here. | 给 | 
| [39:55] | I don’t kill anymore. | 我再也不杀生了 | 
| [39:57] | I save. | 我要拯救 | 
| [40:05] | You’re one of a kind, I gotta say. | 不得不说 你真的是独一无二 | 
| [40:11] | Look, I’m not great with goodbyes. | 我不太习惯说再见 | 
| [40:14] | Then maybe we just say see you later. | 那么也许我们可以说回见 | 
| [40:18] | Maybe. | 可以 | 
| [41:05] | I got bit! | 我被咬了 | 
| [41:08] | You’re gonna forget this ever happened, you hear me! | 忘记刚刚发生的事 听到了吗 | 
| [41:10] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [42:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [42:29] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |