| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Either she goes dark and kills us or I make the sacrifice. | 要么她黑化杀了我们 要么我牺牲我自己 | 
| [00:05] | – Think about the strength… – No! | – 想想那种力量 – 不要 | 
| [00:07] | …to do the right thing. | … 做对的事 | 
| [00:08] | I think I am having a spiritual awakening. | 我觉得我正在精神觉醒 | 
| [00:10] | I can’t keep killing. | 我不能一直杀生 | 
| [00:13] | You come face to face with a daywalker, | 你跟日行者正面对决 | 
| [00:15] | you do not hesitate! | 绝对不能犹豫 | 
| [00:17] | You take their head! | 要砍他们的头 | 
| [00:18] | No! | 不要 | 
| [00:20] | I am going to turn! | 我要转化了 | 
| [00:22] | No, no, no. Move your hand, okay. | 不会不会 移开你的手好吗 | 
| [00:24] | I need you to look at this. | 你要看看这个 | 
| [00:26] | Test it. | 测一下 | 
| [00:28] | No! | 别 | 
| [00:30] | Don’t! | 不要 | 
| [00:31] | Does she know who she is? | 她知道她是谁吗 | 
| [00:33] | Or shall I say what she is. | 还是我该问 她是什么 | 
| [00:36] | If I ever see you again, I will kill you. | 再让我看到你 我就杀了你 | 
| [00:39] | You hear me Vanessa? | 听到了吗 | 
| [00:40] | My sister’s sacrifice won’t be for nothing. | 我的妹妹不会白白牺牲 | 
| [02:48] | I’ve made mistakes. | 我犯了错 | 
| [02:56] | Caused so much damage. | 造成了很大破坏 | 
| [03:06] | But now I understand. | 但我现在懂了 | 
| [03:12] | I was following the wrong path. | 我当初走错了路 | 
| [03:16] | The path of darkness. | 一条暗黑之路 | 
| [03:24] | Now I know the way. | 现在我看清了方向 | 
| [03:57] | My mind is clear. | 我清楚了 | 
| [04:01] | I’m not going to kill. | 我不会杀生了 | 
| [04:04] | Only salvage. | 只救人 | 
| [04:08] | This is the way. | 这才是正道 | 
| [04:12] | I am the light. | 我是光明 | 
| [05:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [06:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [07:05] | Hey, can you hear me? Wake up! | 能听到吗 醒醒 | 
| [07:09] | Hey, wake up! | 醒醒 | 
| [07:19] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 | 
| [07:22] | I don’t know how, but you freed us from that nightmare. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 但你把我们从噩梦中解救出来 | 
| [07:25] | We can’t thank you enough. | 我们不知该怎么感谢你 | 
| [07:27] | You’re a savior. | 你是救世主 | 
| [07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [07:30] | You’re welcome. You’re welcome. | 不客气 不客气 | 
| [07:38] | Woah, what’re you doing? | 你们在干吗 | 
| [07:39] | Coming with you. | 跟你一起走 | 
| [07:43] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:46] | Um… you’re now immune to vampirism. | 你们现在对吸血鬼有免疫力了 | 
| [07:49] | Your blood is actually repulsive to them | 它们厌恶你们的血 | 
| [07:51] | so they won’t even want to drink it. | 所以它们喝都不想喝 | 
| [07:53] | But that doesn’t mean you can’t die. | 但那不代表你们不会死 | 
| [07:56] | Got it? | 明白了吗 | 
| [07:58] | Look, there are others out there who could really use the help | 外面还有很多人真的需要你们的帮助 | 
| [08:01] | from people like you so go find them. | 所以去找那些人吧 | 
| [08:07] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [08:10] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:13] | Alright, okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [08:14] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [08:15] | Up, up, up. | 起来起来 | 
| [08:18] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [08:45] | I’m getting so much faster. | 我的动作快了很多 | 
| [08:48] | Don’t get cocky. | 别得意 | 
| [08:50] | Speed doesn’t mean squat if you get killed. | 如果你被干掉了 动作再快都没用 | 
| [08:55] | Am I tiring you out? | 累着你了 | 
| [08:56] | You wish. | 做梦 | 
| [08:57] | These weird dreams keep messing up my sleep. | 那些古怪的梦一直搅得我睡不好觉 | 
| [09:00] | Where’d you score those? | 你从哪儿搞到那些东西的 | 
| [09:01] | Let’s just say your old man doesn’t pay his guys too well. | 我想说你爸对手下太抠门了 | 
| [09:04] | I got these off the guard at my door. | 这些是我从我门口警卫那里抢来的 | 
| [09:07] | For a tube of toothpaste. | 就为了一管牙膏 | 
| [09:09] | I think you need the toothpaste more. | 我想你更需要牙膏 | 
| [09:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [09:13] | For what? | 准备什么 | 
| [09:14] | Woah! What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [09:16] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 | 
| [09:17] | That’s the point. | 就是要让你看不见 | 
| [09:19] | Just playing out a hunch. | 凭直觉出招吧 | 
| [09:23] | Where are you, Julius? | 你在哪 朱利叶斯 | 
| [09:25] | This is a little bit of a cliché, | 这样做有点老套 | 
| [09:27] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 | 
| [09:35] | This is bullshit! | 混蛋 | 
| [09:38] | Concentrate. | 集中精神 | 
| [09:40] | You don’t even know what you’re capable of. | 你还不知道自己的能力 | 
| [09:44] | Where are you, Julius? | 你在哪 朱利叶斯 | 
| [09:46] | Focus. | 集中精力 | 
| [09:48] | See through the dark. | 在黑暗中看东西 | 
| [09:50] | Yeah right. | 好啊 | 
| [10:01] | I told you I can’t… see! | 我跟你说了我看不见 | 
| [10:05] | But there’s so much you can do. | 但你大部分能力还没发挥出来 | 
| [10:11] | I can see. | 我能看到了 | 
| [10:13] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [10:31] | How did you know I could do that? | 你怎么知道我能做到 | 
| [10:33] | I told you, that bite had changed you. | 我说过了 你被咬了那一口之后就变了 | 
| [10:36] | I’ve only ever seen two people who can do what you do. | 像你这样的我只见过两个人 | 
| [10:40] | Scarlett and Vanessa Van Helsing. | 斯嘉丽和凡妮莎·范海辛 | 
| [10:42] | But I’m not a Van Helsing. | 但我不是范海辛 | 
| [10:43] | Then why do you heal like one? | 那你为什么会像逆转吸血鬼那样 | 
| [10:45] | Turn vampires human? | 把吸血鬼变成人类呢 | 
| [10:52] | Tell me about your mother. | 跟我说说你的母亲 | 
| [10:55] | She died. | 她死了 | 
| [10:58] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 | 
| [11:07] | You think my mother was one? | 你认为我母亲是其中一个吗 | 
| [11:09] | Was she a Van Helsing? | 她是个逆转吸血鬼吗 | 
| [11:12] | I don’t know, but Doc knows for sure. | 我不知道 但医生肯定知道 | 
| [11:16] | Then we go to her. | 那我们去找她 | 
| [11:19] | Believe me, I tried. | 相信我 我试过了 | 
| [11:21] | Your dad’s got her locked up in here and I can’t get to her. | 你爸把她关了起来 我找不到她 | 
| [11:26] | I can. | 我能 | 
| [11:45] | Hey pal. | 伙计 | 
| [11:46] | I’d appreciate you not defacing my property. | 请不要损坏我的东西 | 
| [12:00] | Ain’t no coming back, you hear me?! | 别再回来了 听见了吗 | 
| [12:04] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 | 
| [12:06] | You spilled my drink. | 你弄洒了我的酒 | 
| [12:08] | This pipsqueak is talking out his ass! | 这个小杂种在胡说八道 | 
| [12:10] | Who gives a shit? | 关我什么事 | 
| [12:13] | When my wife and kid were turned I had to kill them. | 我老婆孩子变成吸血鬼时 我不得不杀了他们 | 
| [12:17] | Now this piece of shit is saying some woman of the woods | 现在这个混账说树林里有个女人 | 
| [12:19] | turned him back from being a vamp. | 把他从吸血鬼变回了人类 | 
| [12:22] | I ought to kick his ass! | 我真该揍得他满地找牙 | 
| [12:26] | Leave him alone. | 放过他吧 | 
| [12:29] | Or what? | 不然呢 | 
| [12:30] | You really wanna find out? | 你真想知道吗 | 
| [12:37] | Shut your mouth! | 闭上你的嘴 | 
| [12:41] | There ain’t no coming back. | 别再让我看见你 | 
| [12:45] | I think it’s time you take your shipment and go. | 我想你该收拾东西走人了 | 
| [12:47] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [12:53] | You’re gonna tell me where she is. | 你告诉我她在哪儿 | 
| [13:11] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 | 
| [13:12] | This is a holy place. | 这是个神圣的地方 | 
| [13:14] | You are not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你 | 
| [13:18] | You will die! | 你去死吧 | 
| [13:25] | You. | 你 | 
| [13:28] | You’re the one that spoke through me. | 你是那个利用我说话的人 | 
| [13:32] | We come for her. | 我们为她而来 | 
| [13:34] | What do you want of me? | 你们想要我干什么 | 
| [13:36] | Not you. | 不是你 | 
| [13:38] | Michaela. | 是米凯拉 | 
| [13:39] | We have sworn to protect our mother. | 我们发誓要保护我们的母亲 | 
| [13:41] | We will die first. | 我们宁死不屈 | 
| [13:43] | Don’t tempt me. | 别惹我 | 
| [13:49] | Elder. | 长老 | 
| [13:52] | You have done your job well, sisters. | 你已经尽忠职守了 姐妹 | 
| [13:55] | The fourth elder has been anointed | 第四任长老已被选定 | 
| [13:57] | and the time of the Dark One nears. | 黑暗的时代即将到来 | 
| [13:59] | We are here to awaken Michaela, | 我们来这是要唤醒米凯拉 | 
| [14:02] | the great mother of the Sisterhood. | 姐妹会的伟大母亲 | 
| [14:06] | We have been waiting centuries for this. | 我们为了这一刻等待了几个世纪 | 
| [14:08] | Prepare the ritual. | 去准备仪式 | 
| [14:17] | We must be careful. | 我们一定要小心 | 
| [14:19] | Michaela is powerful. | 米凯拉力量强大 | 
| [14:22] | Ruthless. | 十分残忍 | 
| [14:23] | She cannot be trusted. | 我们不能信任她 | 
| [14:25] | I like her already. | 我已经对她感兴趣了 | 
| [14:26] | Do not underestimate her. | 不要低估她的能力 | 
| [14:29] | Waking her from centuries in exile will come at a cost. | 毕竟将她从几个世纪的流亡中唤醒是要付出代价的 | 
| [14:34] | A cost to us, or to you? | 我们的代价 还是你自己的 | 
| [14:43] | We are ready for our mother. | 我们为母亲准备好了 | 
| [14:47] | Let us begin. | 让我们开始吧 | 
| [16:25] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [16:26] | Rise, Michaela. | 起来吧 米凯拉 | 
| [16:33] | Bathory. | 巴斯利 | 
| [16:44] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 | 
| [16:45] | Follow my lead. | 跟我来 | 
| [16:49] | Sorry, ma’am. No one gets in. | 抱歉女士 所有人不得进入 | 
| [16:50] | Your father’s orders. | 这是你父亲的命令 | 
| [16:52] | – We’re just here to see a friend. – Not a chance. | – 我们只是来这里看朋友 – 不可以 | 
| [16:54] | Come on, Sid. | 拜托 希徳 | 
| [16:55] | A quick in and out, I promise. | 我们很快就结束 我保证 | 
| [16:56] | I got orders. | 但我收到了指令 | 
| [16:57] | Orders, shmorders. | 命令 是可以通融的 | 
| [16:59] | Is that the 20 pack? | 那个是二十包吗 | 
| [17:03] | Come on, come on. | 拿来吧 | 
| [17:06] | And to sweeten. | 还有好东西 | 
| [17:13] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 | 
| [17:14] | – Got it? – Thank you. | – 知道了吗 – 谢谢 | 
| [17:21] | How is your friend supposed to help us in here? | 你的朋友在这要如何帮助我们 | 
| [17:23] | I gave her a sample of your blood before she was locked up. | 在她被关之前 我把你的血样给了她 | 
| [17:25] | – My blood? – It’s okay. | – 我的血 – 没关系的 | 
| [17:26] | I trust her. | 我相信她 | 
| [17:28] | I got a feeling whatever she found out is why she’s in here. | 我有种直觉 无论她找到什么东西 都是她出现在这的理由 | 
| [17:31] | Oh, look. This is it. | 看 就是这 | 
| [17:33] | Oh no. | 不 | 
| [17:37] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 | 
| [17:39] | Not your concern. | 这不关你的事 | 
| [17:41] | Take my daughter to her quarters. | 带我的女儿回她房间 | 
| [17:43] | Dad, Julius didn’t do anything wrong. | 爸爸 朱利叶斯没有做错任何事 | 
| [17:45] | We’ll talk about that later. | 我们之后再谈这件事 | 
| [17:50] | Where the hell is Doc? | 医生去哪里了 | 
| [17:52] | Where troublemakers go to learn their place. | 捣蛋鬼去了他们该去的地方 | 
| [17:55] | I swear to God, if you hurt her I will rip your… | 我对天发誓 如果你伤害她 我一定撕烂你… | 
| [17:57] | You’ll do nothing. | 你什么都不会做 | 
| [18:01] | Violet’s taken to you and you care for her and I see that. | 我看得出来维奥莱特很喜欢你 你也很关心她 | 
| [18:04] | It’s what I hoped for. | 这也正是我期望的 | 
| [18:06] | But I can’t have you filling her head | 但我不允许你向她灌输 | 
| [18:08] | with mythical stories and nonsense. | 满脑子的神话故事和无意义的废话 | 
| [18:10] | We both know who she really is. | 我们都知道她真正的身份 | 
| [18:15] | What happened to my daughter? | 我的女儿发生了什么事 | 
| [18:17] | Ask her. | 自己去问她 | 
| [18:18] | I’m asking you. | 我正在问你 | 
| [18:20] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 | 
| [18:22] | Is that why my men found the bodies of two vampires in a dumpster? | 所以我的人在垃圾站发现了两具吸血鬼尸体吗 | 
| [18:25] | What happened?! | 到底发生什么了 | 
| [18:29] | They attacked us. | 他们袭击了我们 | 
| [18:31] | And we handled it. | 然后我们杀了它 | 
| [18:32] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不正是你想要的吗 | 
| [18:35] | You said we both knew who she is. | 你说我们都知道她的身份 | 
| [18:38] | What’d you mean by that? | 你这是什么意思 | 
| [18:41] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [18:43] | Now look who’s playing dumb. | 现在看看是谁在装傻子 | 
| [19:21] | Can I come in, Vi? | 我能进来吗 维 | 
| [19:22] | It’s not like I can stop you, anyway. | 无论如何 我也阻止不了你 | 
| [19:25] | Alright, then I’ll cut right to it. | 好 那我们切入正题 | 
| [19:27] | What were you and Julius doing in the detention area? | 你和朱利叶斯去拘留区干什么 | 
| [19:30] | He wanted to see his friend. | 他想去见见他的朋友 | 
| [19:32] | And you thought you could help him with that? | 你以为这样做就可以帮到他吗 | 
| [19:33] | Well, why was she there in the first place? | 那首先 她为什么会在那儿 | 
| [19:35] | You know, this whole Julius thing was a mistake. | 你要知道 带来朱利叶斯就是个错误 | 
| [19:37] | I brought him in because I thought he’d make you stronger, | 我带他进来 是因为我觉得他使你变得更强 | 
| [19:40] | but instead I hear about the two of you sneaking into Low Town, | 但相反 我听到你们二人潜入下城 | 
| [19:43] | putting yourselves at risk. | 并把自己置入险地 | 
| [19:45] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 | 
| [19:48] | Ever since the rising my primary goal is to protect you. | 吸血鬼崛起以来 我的首要任务就是保护你的安危 | 
| [19:54] | – Keeping me locked in this compound. – Yes. | – 就一直把我关在这个地方 – 是的 | 
| [19:56] | That’s for my protection? | 这就是你对我的保护吗 | 
| [19:57] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [19:59] | Because I wasn’t gonna let what happened to your sister happen to you! | 因为我不能让你姐姐的遭遇发生在你身上 | 
| [20:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [20:14] | Yes, I’ve probably been a little… overprotective. | 的确 我可能有一点…过度保护了 | 
| [20:20] | That’s why I had you train, so you’d be ready. | 这就是为什么我训练你 让你时刻准备好 | 
| [20:22] | Ready for what, exactly? | 到底是为了什么 | 
| [20:24] | For anything. | 为了任何事情 | 
| [20:26] | For everything. | 为了所有事 | 
| [20:29] | Look, I’ve made some mistakes and there are things | 听着 我做过一些错事 | 
| [20:31] | that I wish had gone differently but you, Violet, | 我都想重新来过 除了你 维奥莱特 | 
| [20:35] | I wish I could tell you how important you are to me. | 你对我是多么的重要 | 
| [21:11] | Tell me about my parents. | 跟我说说我的父母吧 | 
| [21:15] | What’s that? | 你说什么 | 
| [21:16] | Tell me about my parents. | 跟我说说我父母的事 | 
| [21:19] | Oh, come on Violet. | 拜托 维奥莱特 | 
| [21:21] | I’ve told you that a thousand times. | 我和你说过很多遍 | 
| [21:26] | Make it a thousand and one. | 那就再说一次 | 
| [21:35] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [21:42] | They both had brilliant minds | 他们都很聪明 | 
| [21:45] | with this desire to make the world a better place. | 想将世界变得更美好 | 
| [21:50] | We became such close friends. | 我们成了非常要好的朋友 | 
| [21:54] | So much so that they made me your guardian, | 好到让我做你们的监护人 | 
| [21:58] | just in case something terrible happened and it did. | 就怕有个万一 也真出了事 | 
| [22:05] | After the accident | 在意外发生后 | 
| [22:08] | the doctors did everything they could to save them. | 医生尽力抢救他们 | 
| [22:14] | I made them a promise. | 我向他们保证 | 
| [22:17] | That I would take care of you. | 会好好照顾你们 | 
| [22:21] | I failed with your sister. | 我没能照顾好你姐姐 | 
| [22:25] | I am not going to fail with you. | 但我要照顾好你 | 
| [22:43] | You trust me, right? | 你是相信我的吧 | 
| [22:47] | Good. | 好 | 
| [22:49] | Something you wanna tell me? | 有什么要跟我说的吗 | 
| [22:53] | No. | 没有 | 
| [22:56] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [23:52] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那里 | 
| [23:57] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 没必要这样 | 
| [24:20] | Ain’t no other way it can be. | 我别无他法 | 
| [24:28] | Go on then. | 那请自便 | 
| [24:30] | I told you the next time I saw you I’d kill you. | 我说过 再见就杀了你 | 
| [24:35] | Axel, listen. | 阿克塞尔 听我说 | 
| [24:56] | Shit. | 糟糕 | 
| [25:00] | I don’t want to hurt you, Axel. | 我不想伤害你 阿克塞尔 | 
| [25:02] | A little late for that now, Sleeping Beauty. | 现在说这套太晚了 睡美人 | 
| [25:07] | Why hide now, huh? | 怎么躲起来了 | 
| [25:09] | What’s the matter, you lose your edge? | 怎么了 技艺不再了吗 | 
| [25:11] | What happened to that blood lust? | 你嗜血的本性去哪了 | 
| [25:13] | I’ve changed, Axel. | 我变了 阿克塞尔 | 
| [25:15] | Yeah, me too. | 我也变了 | 
| [25:17] | The second you put that blade in her heart. | 你捅了她心脏一刀后 我就变了 | 
| [25:19] | You’re supposed to be the answer to all this, you know. | 你本该是这一切的答案 | 
| [25:22] | An end to all the misery and the pain. | 终结一切苦楚 | 
| [25:24] | I still can be. | 我还有办法 | 
| [25:26] | How’re you gonna do that? | 你能有什么办法 | 
| [25:27] | You gonna bring her back? | 你能把她复活了吗 | 
| [25:30] | You gonna bring all of them back? | 那些死的人都能复生吗 | 
| [25:33] | No, this is the way it’s gotta be. | 事情就该这样解决 | 
| [25:35] | Killing me won’t stop the pain. | 杀了我并不能解决苦楚 | 
| [25:38] | Let’s give it a shot. | 那来试试吧 | 
| [25:51] | Can’t hide from me forever. | 你不能永远躲着我 | 
| [25:54] | Only one of us is gonna walk away from here. | 只有一个人能活着离开这里 | 
| [26:06] | You ready to talk? | 愿意谈了吗 | 
| [26:08] | Yeah, sure. Come on. | 来啊 快 | 
| [26:11] | Let’s talk. | 来谈吧 | 
| [26:13] | I’m sorry, Axel. | 对不起 阿克塞尔 | 
| [26:15] | Save it. | 省省吧 | 
| [26:39] | You finished? | 你好了吗 | 
| [26:46] | You’re gonna have to kill me. | 你只能杀了我了 | 
| [26:47] | I won’t do that. | 我不会这么做 | 
| [26:49] | You’re not the only one who lost her, Axel. | 失去她的人可不只你一个 阿克塞尔 | 
| [26:51] | Lost her? You took her! | 失去 是你杀了她 | 
| [26:53] | Scarlett knew the choice she was making. | 斯嘉丽清楚自己做出的选择 | 
| [26:55] | Don’t you say her name. | 你还敢提她的名字 | 
| [27:05] | She thought she was making the right choice. | 她认为自己做出了正确的决定 | 
| [27:08] | She was your sister. | 她是你妹妹 | 
| [27:12] | You’re supposed to protect her. | 你应该保护她 | 
| [27:14] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [27:15] | I left her on that island for a reason. | 我留她在岛上是有原因的 | 
| [27:17] | She was never supposed to be in that maze! | 她本不该在迷宫里 | 
| [27:19] | You could have talked her out of it! | 你明明可以劝她离开的 | 
| [27:21] | I tried, you know I did! | 我劝过 你知道的 | 
| [27:29] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 | 
| [27:31] | You kill everyone you get close to. | 你把身边的人都杀了个遍 | 
| [27:34] | Why should I be any different? | 我怎么就能幸免了 | 
| [27:38] | All I ever tried to do was to protect her. | 我做的一切 都是为了保护她 | 
| [27:40] | To protect Dylan. | 保护迪伦 | 
| [27:43] | I’ve lost everything. | 我已经失去了一切 | 
| [27:45] | Yeah, well… | 是… | 
| [27:47] | Including you! | 还包括你 | 
| [27:48] | The one person in this… up world | 在这糟糕的世道中… | 
| [27:50] | that was supposed to have my back! | 唯一该站在我这边的人 | 
| [27:54] | I’ve accepted the losses, and what it gave me was purpose. | 我接受了这些损失 它们给予我目标 | 
| [28:06] | Axel! Axel! | 阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔 | 
| [28:12] | No, no, no! Don’t do that! | 不 不要这样 | 
| [28:15] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 | 
| [28:24] | Another curse, thanks to you. | 托您的福 又一个诅咒 | 
| [28:31] | So this is it, huh? | 就这样了吗 | 
| [28:34] | How this all ends? | 一切结束了吗 | 
| [28:36] | I guess so. | 应该吧 | 
| [28:41] | You’re gonna cut off my head? | 你要把我的头砍了吗 | 
| [28:45] | Killing me would be killing what she sacrificed herself for. | 杀了我 她就白白牺牲了 | 
| [28:59] | … you. | 去你的 | 
| [29:04] | … you, too. | 去你的 | 
| [29:25] | You know, I can’t ever really forgive you for her death. | 她死了 我是不可能原谅你的 | 
| [29:28] | You know that? | 你明白吗 | 
| [29:31] | I do. | 我懂 | 
| [29:35] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [29:36] | Keep moving forward. | 继续活下去 | 
| [29:39] | Find a purpose. | 寻找一个目标 | 
| [29:40] | I can’t come with you this time, you know that. | 这次我不会再跟着你了 你该清楚 | 
| [29:42] | I need to do this on my own, anyway. | 反正这件事我得自己解决 | 
| [29:44] | Destiny or fate, or whatever your crazy family calls it? | 什么命运啊 你一家那群疯子说的狗屁 | 
| [29:50] | You really believe all that crap? | 你还真信了啊 | 
| [29:52] | This is all some preordained plan? | 一切都是命中注定吗 | 
| [29:55] | I didn’t used to. | 本来我不信的 | 
| [29:56] | Now it’s all I have. | 但我也别无所有了 | 
| [29:59] | Well, I ain’t gonna be destiny’s pawn. | 我可不做命运的奴隶 | 
| [30:03] | I’m gonna choose my own path. | 自己的路得自己挑 | 
| [30:07] | Where does that take you? | 那条路又将通向何处 | 
| [30:09] | Back to something I should have done right the first time. | 带我去做早该完成的事情 | 
| [30:18] | So this is it? | 所以就这样吗 | 
| [30:21] | This the end? | 这就结束了吗 | 
| [30:24] | It doesn’t have to be. | 并非如此 | 
| [30:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [30:35] | If you ever need me, follow it. | 你若需要我 就跟着它 | 
| [30:37] | You’ll find me. | 你就能找到我 | 
| [30:55] | Vanessa, what I did… | 凡妮莎 我之前… | 
| [30:58] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [31:00] | Take care of yourself. | 自己保重 | 
| [31:03] | You too, Sleeping Beauty. | 你也保重 睡美人 | 
| [31:19] | Since there’s nobody here to card shark, | 这里也没人要耍花招 | 
| [31:22] | you gonna tell me what you’re doing here now? | 告诉我 为什么这个点过来 | 
| [31:24] | Okay, so you remember how we always talked about | 还记得我们老是在说 | 
| [31:29] | getting out of here and finding that coyote? | 怎么出去找到那只土狼吗 | 
| [31:32] | Ah, the one that’s supposed to get people to Hawaii? | 就是要把大家带去夏威夷的计划吗 | 
| [31:35] | Well, pipe dreams are better than no dreams, right? | 做白日梦总好过没有梦想 不是吗 | 
| [31:45] | What if it wasn’t just a pipe dream? | 或许 它不是白日梦呢 | 
| [31:47] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 | 
| [31:49] | I mean let’s go. | 我们出发吧 | 
| [31:51] | Tonight, you know? | 就今晚 | 
| [31:53] | I need out, Lee. | 我想出去 李 | 
| [31:54] | Beyond these goddamn walls. | 越过这重重枷锁 | 
| [31:56] | You have no idea what it’s really like out there. | 你并不了解外面的世界 | 
| [31:58] | But we always talked about an escape. | 可我们总在讨论逃脱 | 
| [32:00] | An adventure. | 讨论冒险 | 
| [32:02] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:04] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [32:10] | I’m not who you think I am anymore, Lee. | 李 我不再是你想的那样了 | 
| [32:14] | Something’s happened. | 发生了一些事情 | 
| [32:17] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 | 
| [32:18] | You’ve changed how? | 怎么变的 | 
| [32:25] | I’ve been having these dreams. | 我一直都做这样的梦 | 
| [32:28] | A place, a woman. | 某个地方 有个女人 | 
| [32:32] | It’s like she’s drawing me somewhere. | 她似乎要把我拉到哪儿 | 
| [32:34] | It’s like she’s… she’s tugging at me. | 似乎在拖拽我 | 
| [32:38] | I know it sounds crazy but I need to find her. | 有点不切实际 但我得去找她 | 
| [32:44] | And I want you to come with me. | 我想让你陪我 | 
| [32:46] | Uh… Violet, it’s not that simple. | 维奥莱特 事情没这么简单 | 
| [32:52] | I can’t just up and leave for some dreams you’ve been having. | 我不能为了你的梦就离开 | 
| [33:00] | Then I guess this is goodbye. | 那就此道别吧 | 
| [33:02] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 认真的吗 | 
| [33:06] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 | 
| [33:41] | Ivory, my sister. | 艾沃里 我的姐妹 | 
| [33:44] | How I’ve missed you. | 我如此思念你 | 
| [33:47] | And I you, mother. | 妈妈 我也想你 | 
| [33:49] | Rise my child. | 起来 孩子 | 
| [33:57] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 | 
| [34:00] | This is all, mother. | 这就是全部 妈妈 | 
| [34:04] | This is all? | 这是全部吗 | 
| [34:12] | I left you with an army and you are telling me | 我留给你一个部队 你却说 | 
| [34:14] | this is all that is left? | 就剩这么多了 | 
| [34:16] | I’m sorry, mother, but a lot has transpired since you… | 抱歉 妈妈 好多都阵亡了 自从你… | 
| [34:20] | Silence. | 闭嘴 | 
| [34:28] | I knew I smelled something rotten. | 我闻到一股腐烂的味道 | 
| [34:31] | We have no time for petty grudges. | 我们没时间计较小的恩怨 | 
| [34:33] | Petty? | 小恩怨吗 | 
| [34:34] | Your lies and deception had me locked away. | 你用谎言和欺骗封锁我 | 
| [34:40] | Over two centuries, mother. | 妈妈 过去两个世纪了 | 
| [34:44] | I will relish placing your head upon a pike. | 我真想拿长矛刺死你 | 
| [34:47] | You should be thanking me. | 你该感谢我 | 
| [34:49] | Our kind was nearly hunted to extinction during your rest. | 你长眠期间 我们种族几近灭亡 | 
| [34:55] | I am in your debt, Bathory. | 巴斯利 我欠你的 | 
| [34:58] | Oh, I like her. | 我喜欢她 | 
| [35:06] | Where is the Dark One? | 暗黑者在哪里 | 
| [35:07] | Still exiled by the Van Helsing. | 依然被范海辛流放 | 
| [35:12] | Of course. | 原来如此 | 
| [35:13] | You freed me because you need me. | 你解救我是因为需要我 | 
| [35:15] | Our beloved needs all of us. | 我们的挚爱需要我们 | 
| [35:17] | Our beloved? | 我们的挚爱吗 | 
| [35:28] | And who is this? | 这是谁 | 
| [35:31] | This is the fourth. | 这是第四长老 | 
| [35:47] | He is not worthy to breathe the same air as the Dark One. | 他不配和暗黑者同呼吸 | 
| [35:55] | Sam I am. | 我是山姆 | 
| [36:01] | You will learn to love me. | 你会学着爱我 | 
| [36:08] | There is no measure to the depth of his darkness. | 他的黑暗程度无法估量 | 
| [36:13] | Or his stupidity. | 还有愚昧 | 
| [36:42] | You killed innocents for pleasure. | 你以滥杀无辜为乐 | 
| [36:47] | Is anyone truly innocent? | 有真正的无辜者吗 | 
| [36:53] | A creator of so much pain and anguish. | 痛苦悲伤的始作俑者 | 
| [36:58] | I’ve only just begun. | 这才刚刚开始 | 
| [37:03] | The days of games are over. | 游戏结束了 | 
| [37:07] | The mouse is dead and love died at your hand. | 胆小者已亡 仁爱也葬于你手 | 
| [37:15] | Yes. I killed love to embrace the darkness. | 是 我泯灭仁爱 拥抱黑暗 | 
| [37:24] | You know less of darkness than you realize, | 你对黑暗知之甚少 | 
| [37:29] | but you will understand soon enough. | 但你很快就会明白 | 
| [37:52] | Wonderful. | 太好了 | 
| [37:54] | You will do just fine. | 你会做得很好 | 
| [37:56] | Simply wonderful. | 棒极了 | 
| [38:02] | We leave tonight. | 我们今晚离开 | 
| [38:05] | It is time to unite the brides. | 是时候团结新娘们了 | 
| [38:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [38:38] | Turn around, on your knees. | 转身 跪下 | 
| [38:39] | – What’s this? – You’re being moved. | – 干什么 – 你该走了 | 
| [38:41] | To where? | 去哪儿 | 
| [38:42] | To none of your goddamn business, that’s where. | 去你不该管的地方 | 
| [38:44] | Now turn around and get on your knees. | 转身 跪下 | 
| [38:46] | Sure. | 没问题 | 
| [39:09] | Guess you haven’t heard about me, have you? | 我猜你没听说过我吧 | 
| [39:18] | Sir? | 先生 | 
| [39:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [39:20] | There’s a group at the gate requesting to see you. | 门口有群人想见你 | 
| [39:23] | What am I, the welcome committee? | 我是什么 欢迎委员会吗 | 
| [39:24] | You deal with it. | 你去搞定 | 
| [39:26] | They say it’s urgent. | 他们说情况紧急 | 
| [39:30] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [39:35] | Let them through. | 让他们进来 | 
| [39:38] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 | 
| [39:42] | Don’t tell him I want to know. | # 别告诉他我想知道 # | 
| [39:53] | Don’t tell him I want to know. | # 别告诉他我想知道 # | 
| [39:59] | Just ask if he’s going to go. | # 就问他去还是不去 # | 
| [40:04] | You can go. Let them through. | 可以进了 让他们进来 | 
| [40:06] | …to the dance on Saturday night. | # … 去周六晚上的舞会 # | 
| [40:11] | Please ask him… | # 请问问他… # | 
| [40:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:43] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [41:02] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 | 
| [41:04] | Jack? | 杰珂 | 
| [41:06] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 | 
| [41:08] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [41:09] | I don’t know how I found you but I… I needed to. | 我不知道怎么找你 但我得找你 | 
| [41:11] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都好吧 | 
| [41:13] | Yeah, everyone’s fine. | 是的 都挺好 | 
| [41:14] | They’re all good. | 他们都很好 | 
| [41:17] | Something happened to me. | 我经历了一些事情 | 
| [41:19] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 | 
| [41:42] | A daywalker bit me. | 一个日行者咬了我 | 
| [41:45] | And now you heal. | 现在你痊愈了 | 
| [41:46] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:48] | And the one that bit me… | 那个咬我的人… | 
| [41:50] | Is human again? | 变回人类了吗 | 
| [41:53] | And ever since that happened | 从那件事之后 | 
| [41:54] | I’ve had this feeling of something like… | 我一直有种感觉… | 
| [41:56] | pulling me towards… | 牵引着我向前… | 
| [41:59] | Well, I thought it was you, but… | 好吧 我以为是你 但… | 
| [42:00] | You still feel it. | 你依旧能感觉到 | 
| [42:04] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [42:07] | Come with me. We’ll figure it out together. | 跟我来 我们一起解决 |