时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾 |
[00:10] | My name is Max by the way, Max Borman. | 顺便提一句 我叫马克斯 马克斯·博尔曼 |
[00:14] | That’s her, that’s Jennifer. | 是她 那就是詹尼弗 |
[00:17] | – That’s my wife. – Help, help, help me! | – 我的妻子 – 救命 救命 |
[00:22] | Oh, I love this goddamn apocalypse. | 我爱死这天启了 |
[00:26] | Denver sent us. | 丹佛那边派我们来的 |
[00:29] | We are here to awaken Michaela. | 我们来这是要唤醒米凯拉 |
[00:32] | The great mother of the Sisterhood. | 姐妹会的伟大母亲 |
[00:35] | Axel, come on! | 阿克塞尔 拜托了 |
[01:13] | When did you hear? | 你什么时候得到的消息 |
[01:16] | Excuse me, | 对不起 |
[01:17] | I… I… I didn’t know you were arriving so soon. | 我… 我不知道你会这么快到 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you | 抱歉 我不是故意 |
[01:21] | during your beauty regimen. | 在你做美容护理时候打断你 |
[01:24] | I only take the youth serum as a test subject. | 我只是拿青春精华液当实验对象 |
[01:27] | You must regret not starting it sooner. | 你肯定会后悔没有早点开始用 |
[01:32] | I’ll ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[01:33] | When did you hear? | 你什么时候得到的消息 |
[01:35] | Word came yesterday morning. | 昨天早上得到的 |
[01:39] | And there is no doubt? | 没有什么疑点吗 |
[01:41] | It was a house fire. | 是房屋失火 |
[01:43] | She was going by the name of Scarlett Harker. | 当时 她用的名字是斯嘉丽·哈克 |
[01:46] | And what about the other twin? | 那对双胞胎有消息了吗 |
[01:47] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[01:49] | We’re still looking. | 我们还在找 |
[01:51] | She was given over to social services years ago, but… | 她几年前曾被移交给社会福利部门 不过… |
[01:54] | I know how you lost her. | 我知道你是怎么弄丢她的 |
[01:58] | I know how you let the mother waltz in | 我知道你让母亲轻易 |
[02:01] | and take the two of them. | 带走了她们俩 |
[02:03] | I know how you failed to find them year after year. | 我也知道你年复一年地找 但毫无收获 |
[02:08] | So what I need to know is did you finally track her? | 我就想知道 你最终找到她了吗 |
[02:18] | I have put up with your incompetence | 我对你的无能 |
[02:22] | for far too long now. | 容忍得太久了 |
[02:23] | I have done everything in my power. | 我已经竭力去找了 |
[02:26] | There are other forces at work, as you know. | 你知道的 有其他的力量在阻碍着我 |
[02:29] | Here’s what I know. | 我所知道的是这样 |
[02:34] | We need a Van Helsing to raise the Dark One | 我们需要一个范海辛来养暗黑者 |
[02:38] | and you’ve lost them all. | 你却把她们都弄丢了 |
[02:40] | No! That’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[02:42] | You’re lying! | 你在撒谎 |
[02:45] | I’m telling the truth, I swear. | 我说的是事实 我发誓 |
[02:48] | There are more Van Helsings. | 会有更多的范海辛 |
[02:52] | Or at least there can be. | 至少可以有 |
[02:59] | What do you mean by “can be”? | “可以有” 是什么意思 |
[03:02] | I harvested everything I need years ago. | 几年前我就集齐了所有需要的东西 |
[03:09] | I always have a little nest egg set aside. | 我一直有留存少许卵 |
[03:14] | You took the eggs from the twins, | 你从双胞胎身体里取走了卵 |
[03:17] | but they were just children. | 但她们那时候只是孩子 |
[03:20] | No matter the age, the ova are fully formed. | 无关年龄 卵细胞已经成熟了 |
[03:29] | Who else knows? | 还有别人知道这件事吗 |
[03:30] | No one. | 没有了 |
[03:32] | Not even them. | 连她们自己都不知道 |
[03:35] | Line up some military volunteers, male. | 组织一些志愿士兵 男性 |
[03:39] | Virile. | 有生殖力 |
[03:41] | I want a variety of seed. | 我要很多的精子 |
[03:44] | And what’s left of the Dark One’s blood. | 以及暗黑者血液中剩余的东西 |
[04:05] | An heir and a spare. | 胚胎和备用 |
[04:46] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[04:54] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[05:00] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[05:02] | Somebody’s probably wondering where you are. | 可能有人正担心你去了哪里 |
[05:08] | Is that for me? | 给我的吗 |
[05:15] | That’s uh… that’s really kind of you. | 真是太好了 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:24] | Does someone here take care of you? | 有人在这儿照顾你吧 |
[05:26] | – You should probably… – Owen! | – 你应该… – 欧文 |
[05:29] | Owen, get away from him. He could hurt you. | 欧文 离他远点 他可能会伤害你 |
[05:35] | Is he yours? | 他是你的孩子吗 |
[05:36] | Don’t ever go back there, okay? | 不要再来这个地方了 好吗 |
[05:39] | Jen! | 詹 |
[05:40] | I didn’t mean to hurt them. | 我并不想伤害他们 |
[05:41] | It wasn’t me! | 那不是我 |
[05:43] | It was the virus! | 都是病毒害的 |
[05:46] | Just wait. | 等我一下 |
[05:48] | I never meant to hurt them. | 我从没想过要伤害他们 |
[05:51] | It wasn’t me, it was the virus. | 不是我 是病毒害的啊 |
[05:55] | You were unhappy before that day. | 那天之前 你就心存不满 |
[05:58] | You hated being a husband and father. | 你厌烦了丈夫和父亲的角色 |
[06:01] | You blamed me and the kids for wrecking your life every day. | 你天天责怪我和孩子们毁了你的生活 |
[06:06] | You came home and you killed your children | 那天回家 你亲手杀死了自己的孩子 |
[06:09] | because you wanted to. | 因为你早就想那么干了 |
[06:21] | Is he ours? | 他是我们的孩子吗 |
[06:41] | Keep your socks, Violet. | 请保持冷静 维奥莱特 |
[06:44] | You said that before and came through. | 你之前也这么说 但你还是通融了 |
[06:46] | I… I don’t know what happened to the doctor. | 我…我不知道医生怎么了 |
[06:48] | She was just gone one day when I started shift | 我换班的前一天 她刚离开 |
[06:50] | and I don’t ask questions. | 我也不会过问 |
[06:52] | And Julius? | 朱利叶斯呢 |
[06:53] | He’s gone. | 已经逃走了 |
[06:54] | Broke out. | 他越狱了 |
[06:57] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[07:10] | So, you had the amulet and you let the Van Helsings | 所以说 你本来拿到了项链 但却被范海辛 |
[07:15] | take it from you. | 抢走了 |
[07:16] | Who was it that let them mutants run wild, | 是谁让那些变种到处撒野 |
[07:19] | polluting the food source? | 还把食物来源破坏了 |
[07:20] | It’s time to join the modern world. | 是时候丢掉棺材和斗篷 |
[07:22] | Leave the coffins and capes behind. | 回到现实世界里来了 |
[07:24] | Blasphemy. | 亵渎上帝 |
[07:26] | Keeping the traditions is the only road to survival. | 保留传统是活下去的唯一办法 |
[07:29] | These so-called daywalkers, they are an abomination. | 那些所谓的日行者 都是些讨厌的东西 |
[07:33] | I’ve created a stable food source. | 我已研究出一种可靠的食物来源 |
[07:36] | Humans that are resistant to death and injury, | 抗伤害 不会死的人类 |
[07:39] | who heal from wounds, | 他们能自愈伤口 |
[07:40] | that we can feed on again and again and again! | 以此为食 必然取之不尽 用之不竭 |
[07:43] | That taste like shit. | 那味道糟透了 |
[07:46] | Oh, you didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[07:47] | Raising the Dark One is the answer to all of our problems. | 饲养暗黑者能解决我们所有的问题 |
[07:52] | But when the time is right. | 但要等时机成熟 |
[07:53] | I don’t remember requiring your permission, Michaela, | 我可不记得需要你的首肯 米凯拉 |
[07:56] | or your presence. | 以及你的出现 |
[07:58] | The Dark One expects us to be there, Bathory. | 暗黑者希望我们都在 巴斯利 |
[08:00] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[08:03] | But we must first hunt down the Van Helsing and the amulet. | 但我们得先找到范海辛和项链 |
[08:07] | The Sisterhood will track them. | 姐妹会去追踪她们 |
[08:08] | No. | 不 |
[08:11] | I’ll hunt Vanessa. | 我来追捕凡妮莎 |
[08:14] | She’s mine. | 她是我的猎物 |
[08:15] | No. | 不行 |
[08:16] | You will remain here. | 你留在这里 |
[08:19] | You’re too important to risk and we need the Van Helsing alive. | 你很重要 不能冒险 更何况我们需要她活着 |
[08:25] | Be a good little boy. | 乖小孩 |
[08:26] | Do as your keeper says. | 听你家大人的话 |
[08:29] | Besides, do we really wanna drag another Van Helsing back here, | 另外 我们有必要把另一个范海辛抓回来 |
[08:33] | kicking and screaming? | 看着它挣扎尖叫吗 |
[08:34] | Although that does sound delightful. | 尽管那样做听起来也不错 |
[08:37] | What are you hiding? | 你藏着什么 |
[08:39] | Another scientific nightmare? | 另一个科技梦魇 |
[08:42] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[08:44] | Let’s just call it an ace in the hole. | 不如说它是另一张王牌 |
[08:55] | Get up. | 起来 |
[08:56] | You’ve gotta have more than that. | 你肯定没那么弱 |
[08:58] | Get up! | 起来 |
[09:00] | How can this be? | 怎么会这样 |
[09:04] | I’m a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[09:05] | There are ways. | 总有办法的 |
[09:08] | But you’ve kept her a secret this whole time. | 但你一直以来都隐瞒着她的存在 |
[09:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:12] | It was the best way to protect her. | 那是保护她的最好方法 |
[09:22] | Locking it in a cage will keep it safest of all. | 把东西关在笼子里最安全了 |
[09:27] | She’s in a cage. | 她在笼子里 |
[09:29] | She just hasn’t noticed till recently. | 只是目前她还没意识到 |
[09:42] | The blood of such a warrior will please the Dark One. | 暗黑者会喜欢这个战士的血液的 |
[09:46] | The sacrifice of a mighty Van Helsing. | 是个强大的范海辛祭品 |
[09:50] | And a cherished one? | 也是珍贵的一个 |
[09:52] | Get up! | 起来 |
[10:00] | Get up! | 起来 |
[10:01] | To pander to our dear one you risk everything. | 你搏上一切来取悦我们亲爱的母亲 |
[10:05] | Selfish and reckless. | 自私 不计后果 |
[10:08] | You made no other? | 你没制造出其他的 |
[10:14] | None that survived. | 其他的都没活下来 |
[10:16] | Is it aware of its lineage? | 它知道自己的血统吗 |
[10:21] | That there’s another Van Helsing out there to be found? | 知道还有另外一个范海辛吗 |
[10:28] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[10:32] | Violet has no idea. | 维奥莱特不知道 |
[10:35] | She believes herself to be my adopted daughter. | 她以为自己是我的养女 |
[10:56] | Get up! | 起来 |
[10:57] | Up! | 起来啊 |
[11:05] | Thank you for the new trainer but I’d like my old one back. | 谢谢你给我换了个新的教练 但我想要原来那个 |
[11:08] | This one’s broken. | 这个太垃圾了 |
[11:32] | Make sure you get everything. | 确保拿齐所有东西 |
[11:34] | I want these reports and all of those computers. | 我需要这些报告和所有的电脑 |
[11:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:47] | Uh, I’m not interrupting something, am I? | 我没打扰到你吧 |
[11:49] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[11:50] | Not at all, Violet. | 完全没有 维奥莱特 |
[11:53] | I was hoping we could have another one of our chats | 我一直希望在我走之前 |
[11:55] | before I go but um… were you looking for Dr. Carol? | 可以再和你聊一聊 但是… 你是来找卡罗尔医生的吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:01] | No. Not really. | 不 不算是 |
[12:03] | I mean, I know that she’s not here. | 我的意思是 我知道她不在这儿 |
[12:05] | That my… my dad took her away… | 我… 我父亲把她带走了… |
[12:07] | Do you know where? | 你知道她被带到哪里去了吗 |
[12:13] | So why are you here? | 那你来做什么呢 |
[12:16] | She was working on something. | 她之前在研究些东西 |
[12:19] | Something for me, kind of. | 算是 为了我吧 |
[12:24] | It’s no big deal, I don’t… | 这不是什么大事儿 我不想… |
[12:25] | I don’t want to interrupt. | 我不想打断你 |
[12:27] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[12:29] | You know where to find me. | 你知道在哪儿能找到我 |
[12:31] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[12:36] | I think it’s only fair that I give you a heads up. | 我觉得我最好提醒你一下 |
[12:38] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[12:40] | I’m leaving in the morning | 我上午就要离开了 |
[12:42] | and I’m taking this evidence with me. | 我会带走这些证据 |
[12:44] | Evidence? | 证据 |
[12:45] | I’ve been looking into your father’s past project, | 我一直在研究你父亲之前的项目 |
[12:49] | elements of which have been hidden from us. | 那些秘而不宣的部分 |
[12:52] | I won’t go into the details, they’re too disturbing. | 我不跟你细说了 它们太令人不安了 |
[12:56] | Let’s just say I’m not sure your father is | 这么说吧 我不确定 |
[12:58] | the man you think he is. | 你父亲是不是你想的那样 |
[12:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:01] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[13:06] | I just wanted you to be prepared. | 我只想让你有个心理准备 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna call for an enquiry into all of your father’s work | 我将要调查你父亲过去几十年的 |
[13:12] | going back decades. | 所有工作 |
[13:15] | And unfortunately that’s gonna impact you, too. | 不幸的是 这肯定也会影响到你 |
[13:40] | You are like a dream come true for a guy like me. | 对我来说 遇到你绝对是撞大运了 |
[13:44] | No food, no water… | 没有吃的 没有喝的… |
[13:50] | And nothin’ seems to kill you, does it? | 什么都打不倒你 是吧 |
[13:57] | You know, if you just tell me why you’re here… | 知道吗 只要你告诉我你为什么在这儿 |
[14:01] | I’ll ease up. | 我就收手 |
[14:05] | Everything can turn out well. | 一切都会变好的 |
[14:27] | Exactly why are you here? | 你到底为什么会在这儿 |
[14:34] | All the time in the world, my friend. | 你可真是顽固不化 我的朋友 |
[14:37] | All the time in the world. | 冥顽不灵 |
[15:15] | I’m not here to help, I just want simple answers. | 我不是来帮你的 我只想要个答案 |
[15:17] | Look, I’ll tell you whatever you need. | 你想知道的 我都会告诉你 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:27] | You were a vampire and you’re not anymore. | 你之前是个吸血鬼 但现在不是了 |
[15:29] | – That’s not possible. – I was turned by a… by a Van Helsing. | – 这是不可能的 – 我是被… 被一个范海辛转变的 |
[15:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:34] | No, it’s complicated but it… it… it’s true, | 不 这很复杂 但这… 这… 这是真的 |
[15:36] | it happened. | 是真实发生的 |
[15:37] | Is that why you can’t die? | 你是因为这个才不会死吗 |
[15:39] | No, I… I think I can die, it’s just I heal from most things. | 不 我… 我想我会死的 只是大部分的伤我都可以自愈 |
[15:44] | I was bitten by something called a daywalker. | 我是被一个叫日行者的东西咬了 |
[15:48] | So you’re still a vampire. | 所以你还是一只吸血鬼 |
[15:49] | No. No, no, no, no, no, that’s not true. | 不不不不不 绝对不是 |
[15:52] | I’m human. Let me help you! | 我是人类 让我帮你 |
[15:55] | Let me help you get out of here. | 让我帮你逃出这里 |
[15:56] | You and your son. | 你和你儿子 |
[16:00] | You destroyed my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[16:05] | And you want me to just trust you? | 你还想让我信任你 |
[16:07] | No. | 不 |
[16:08] | No, you don’t have to trust me. | 不 你不用相信我 |
[16:10] | With another child? I can’t have you anywhere near him. | 我另一个孩子 我是绝对不会让你靠近他的 |
[16:13] | Then I’ll stay here. | 那我就待在这儿 |
[16:15] | Jolene will get you out. | 茱莲妮会帮你们逃出去的 |
[16:17] | You and him. | 你和他 |
[16:20] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[16:24] | I was unhappy. | 我是不满 |
[16:25] | I was depressed. | 我很沮丧 |
[16:31] | I was stupid. | 我很愚蠢 |
[16:35] | I didn’t know what I had. | 我不知道我还有什么 |
[16:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:44] | Jen, I’m sorry. | 詹 我很抱歉 |
[16:51] | He won’t leave without you. | 他不会丢下你走的 |
[16:54] | He said to leave him behind. | 他说他来善后 |
[16:56] | What? No. No way. | 什么 不 不行 |
[16:59] | We’re all getting out of here together. | 我们要一起逃出去 |
[17:01] | Think of your son. | 想想你儿子 |
[17:02] | I am. | 当然 |
[17:16] | Has he heard from Denver? | 他有丹佛那边的消息了吗 |
[17:18] | It’s beginning to look like the rumours are right. | 看来谣言是真的 |
[17:21] | Everybody’s dead and gone. | 所有人都死了 消失了 |
[17:24] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不信我 |
[17:25] | You’re the one selling dog shit around here. | 你才是在这儿臭搅合的人 |
[17:28] | Something might have happened in Denver, | 丹佛可能发生什么了 |
[17:29] | but it doesn’t mean everyone’s dead. | 但并不代表所有人都死了 |
[17:30] | Yeah, well I face facts. | 是 但我面对现实 |
[17:31] | I don’t live in a dream world. | 我没有活在梦里 |
[17:33] | Neither do I, but I don’t kill hope before it’s dead. | 我也不 但是在彻底没有希望之前我是不会放弃的 |
[17:36] | My girlfriend’s a survivor. | 我女朋友是个幸存者 |
[17:38] | He’s in a shit mood, FYI. | 他现在在气头上 仅供参考 |
[17:40] | Yeah, what else is new? | 是吗 还有什么其他新鲜事儿吗 |
[17:41] | Look, Jeremy, I need you. | 听着 杰里米 我需要你 |
[17:43] | I need someone on the inside if we’re gonna get a chance | 如果我们有机会逃出去 |
[17:45] | to get out of here, | 我需要内部有人接应 |
[17:46] | and you’re as good as dead if you stay behind. | 你要留下来 就死定了 |
[17:48] | He will kill you. | 他会杀了你了 |
[17:49] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[17:50] | Save it for the Warden. | 留着跟监狱长说吧 |
[18:36] | Well, there you go. | 好吧 看 |
[18:40] | Good as new. | 跟新的一样 |
[18:41] | Nothing broken, nothing drunk. | 没有坏的 没有破的 |
[18:43] | It’s a deal too good to be true. | 这绝对是个完美的交易 |
[18:45] | I don’t do returns, man. | 我不接受退货 伙计 |
[18:47] | What do you think this is, a Wal-Mart or something? | 你以为这是哪儿 沃尔玛吗 |
[18:49] | It’s not a return, it’s a trade. | 这不是退货 这是交易 |
[18:51] | Max is the only one I know | 马克斯是我知道的唯一一个 |
[18:52] | that’ll fork out for the real stuff. | 能搞出点名堂的 |
[18:54] | Don’t exactly get high-end clientele in there. | 别把东西弄的太高端 |
[18:57] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[18:58] | You got water, right? | 你有水是吧 |
[18:59] | You can squeeze as many bottles out of that as you need. | 你想要多少瓶就有多少瓶 |
[19:01] | Yeah, and end up with a bullet in my head? | 是 然后我被人一枪打死吗 |
[19:03] | Even drunks know when they don’t get drunk. | 等醉汉没醉的时候就会发现了 |
[19:06] | Pass. | 还是算了 |
[19:07] | Alright, look. | 好吧 你看 |
[19:12] | I’ll sweeten the deal. | 我再加点什么 |
[19:14] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[19:16] | How dry is this tobacco? | 这个烟够干吗 |
[19:18] | Does it even stay in the papers? | 烟草是不是都掉出来了 |
[19:20] | It’s all I got, man. | 我就只有这些了 伙计 |
[19:21] | I’m in a bit of a jam. | 我现在有点小麻烦 |
[19:22] | Yeah. It’s the apocalypse. | 是 世界末日嘛 |
[19:24] | Everybody’s in a jam. | 谁都有点麻烦 |
[19:26] | And you’ll be in an even bigger one if Max finds out | 如果马克斯发现 你把他的酒换了 |
[19:28] | you swapped out his liquor. | 你会有更大的麻烦的 |
[19:29] | Listen, I… I’m trying to set something right. | 听着 我… 我在试图纠正一些东西 |
[19:34] | Something I turned my back on. | 我曾背弃的东西 |
[19:37] | I just need a little help. | 我只是需要一点帮助 |
[19:45] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[19:46] | I’ll take everything. | 这些我都要了 |
[19:48] | Plus the boombox in your truck. | 再加上你卡车里的音响 |
[19:52] | – Fine. – Plus all the cassettes. | – 好吧 – 还有所有的磁带 |
[19:55] | You’re killing me. | 你这是不想让我活了 |
[19:57] | Guns are clean, ready to go. | 枪都备好了 随时拿走 |
[19:59] | I’d uh, give up the smokes with all that C4 in there. | 我还是不要烟了 那儿有那么多C4 |
[20:01] | Yeah, they’re all yours. | 好的 它们都是你的了 |
[20:05] | And I want those. | 我还要那些 |
[20:07] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I… I gotta keep these. | 不不不不不 还是我留着吧 |
[20:09] | I need these. | 我需要这些 |
[20:11] | That’ll cost you then. | 那你就得多花钱了 |
[20:15] | Kidding. Joke. | 逗你的 开玩笑的 |
[20:34] | “Implantation of a fertilized embryo”. | “受精胚胎的植入” |
[20:38] | “Experiment summary”. | “实验总结” |
[20:45] | “Two females”. | “两个女人” |
[20:51] | “Male military donors”. | “军队男性捐赠者” |
[20:55] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[21:01] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[21:17] | Dad? | 父亲 |
[21:19] | Well, I told you I had an ace in the hole. | 我告诉过你我手里还有一张王牌 |
[21:22] | I have to hand it to you, I had no idea. | 我得把它交给你 我没什么头绪 |
[21:26] | Tonight we celebrate | 今晚我们庆祝 |
[21:28] | We feast. | 享受盛宴 |
[21:29] | Ah, there’s still much to do. | 还有好多事情要做呢 |
[21:31] | Relax for once, Willem. | 放松一次吧 威廉 |
[21:35] | Show your true form. | 现一下原形吧 |
[21:37] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[21:38] | Willem. | 威廉 |
[21:40] | Hmm. Show me. | 嗯 给我展示展示 |
[21:45] | It’s been a long time since someone called me | 好久没有人 |
[21:47] | by my real name. | 叫我的真名了 |
[21:48] | It must be exhausting, | 一定很累吧 |
[21:49] | hiding in this disguise for decades on end. | 几十年来一直隐藏在伪装之下 |
[21:53] | Centuries, actually. | 几个世纪 事实上 |
[21:54] | And yet I’ve grown accustomed to being… this. | 然而我已经习惯了… 这样 |
[22:06] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:08] | I will stay true to the cause no matter how personal the costs. | 无论牺牲多大 我都会忠于大业 |
[22:13] | Be true to oneself. | 忠于自己 |
[22:16] | It’s my only guiding star. | 这是我唯一的指路之星 |
[22:19] | Yes, I can see that. | 嗯 我看得出来 |
[22:23] | But tonight we celebrate. | 但今晚 我们庆祝 |
[22:31] | To the rise of the Dark One. | 为暗黑者的崛起 |
[22:34] | To the rise of the Dark One. | 为暗黑者的崛起 |
[22:40] | Would the fourth do the honours? | 第四位长老来主持吧 |
[22:46] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[25:19] | The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout | # 一只小蜘蛛 爬到水管上 # |
[25:28] | Down came the rain and washed the spider out | # 雨水落下来 把它冲走了 # |
[25:35] | Out came the sun and dried up all the rain | # 太阳出来了 把水晒干了 # |
[25:43] | So the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again. | # 这只小蜘蛛 又爬上去了 # |
[26:04] | Oh, screw that shit. | 我去 |
[26:12] | You know, I’ve been meaning to ask you, | 我一直想问你 |
[26:15] | how are the mines? | 矿井怎么样 |
[26:16] | Best job I ever had. | 我做过的最棒的工作 |
[26:18] | You are something else. | 你真与众不同 |
[26:20] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[26:22] | Used to call what she’s got “moxie”. | 过去常说 她真带劲 |
[26:24] | What do they call it now? | 那现在怎么说的 |
[26:27] | Annoying. | 烦人 |
[26:35] | Heard from Denver yet? | 还没有丹佛的消息吗 |
[26:38] | No. | 没有 |
[26:39] | I have not heard from goddamn Denver | 我收不到丹佛的消息 |
[26:42] | because no one can fix the goddamn radio. | 都是因为没人能修好这该死的收音机 |
[26:44] | This guy Jer brought in to fix it | 杰叫来的修理工 |
[26:47] | used to fix computers for a living. | 过去是以修理电脑为生 |
[26:49] | A useful job nowadays, I’m sure. | 现在这是一份有用的工作 我敢肯定 |
[26:52] | There’s a lot of that going around these days. | 现在这样的情况很多 |
[26:55] | What did you say you did before this, again? | 你说你以前是做什么的来着 |
[26:58] | International shipping. | 国际航运 |
[27:01] | UPS driver? | UPS快递的司机吗 |
[27:04] | Drugs. | 运毒 |
[27:06] | Counterfeit goods, that sort of thing. | 假货之类的东西 |
[27:10] | You know, I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得也许 |
[27:11] | maybe Blak-Tek did send you. | 真的是布莱塔克研究所送你来的了 |
[27:13] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[27:15] | They want me to report on you. | 他们要我报告你的情况 |
[27:16] | Keep me alive and you’re safe. | 让我活着 你就是安全的 |
[27:22] | Are you reporting on me right now? | 你现在有报告我的情况吗 |
[27:24] | How? | 怎么传 |
[27:25] | They haven’t even contacted me yet. | 他们还没联系我呢 |
[27:27] | Yeah, that’s what you say. | 这只是你的一面之词啊 |
[27:29] | What difference does it make | 我告不告诉他们 |
[27:30] | whether I’ve talked to them or not? | 又有什么区别呢 |
[27:32] | Either way I’ll cover for you. | 不管怎样 我都会为你掩护 |
[27:35] | Or maybe I should | 或者我应该 |
[27:36] | just kill you all right now | 现在就杀了你 |
[27:37] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这个鬼地方 |
[27:39] | You think you can outrun Blak-Tek? | 你觉得你能逃出布莱塔克研究所的掌控吗 |
[27:42] | Jesus Christ, man. | 天哪 伙计 |
[27:44] | They’ve got helicopters, | 他们有直升机 |
[27:44] | they’ve got spies everywhere. | 到处都是他们的眼线 |
[27:48] | Not where I’m going. | 我去的地方不会有 |
[27:49] | Oh. Uh, east, right? | 哦 东部吗 |
[27:51] | Where all the shipments go? | 运输集散地 |
[27:52] | You think Blak-Tek are | 你觉得只有 |
[27:54] | the only ones with spies? | 布莱塔克研究所有线人吗 |
[27:56] | I’ve got spies right in Blak-Tek | 那里也有我的人 |
[27:58] | that’ll tell me your story is all bullshit. | 他们会告诉我 你全是在胡扯 |
[28:00] | Ask them then, if you think that’ll tell you the truth. | 那你问啊 如果你觉得他们才说真话 |
[28:12] | What the hell is wrong with you, huh? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[28:14] | Get that goddamn thing working, | 给我修好这鬼东西 |
[28:16] | you worthless piece of shit! | 你这没用的家伙 |
[28:28] | Jer. | 杰 |
[28:29] | Why don’t you fix it? | 你为什么不修 |
[28:31] | I’m not a fixer kinda guy. | 我不会修东西 |
[28:33] | Well, I told you to find someone to fix it, | 那我让你去找个会修的人来 |
[28:34] | you didn’t, | 可你没找到啊 |
[28:35] | so now you fix it. | 所以你来修 |
[28:37] | I’ll fix it. | 我来吧 |
[28:39] | Wow, is there anything you can’t do? | 有什么是你不会做的吗 |
[28:43] | Seriously, you’re like a… | 真的 你就像… |
[28:44] | like a miracle with an answer | 一个可以 |
[28:45] | to all the questions. | 解决一切问题的妙人 |
[28:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:50] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[28:51] | But if you don’t have Denver on the other end | 但如果你没能联系上丹佛 |
[28:54] | in, oh, I don’t know, an hour, you’re dead. | 我想想 一个小时后 你就得死 |
[28:58] | Deal. | 成交 |
[29:00] | Help him clean up the body, why don’t you? | 帮他清理一下尸体吧 |
[29:03] | Make sure he doesn’t bleed on the floor, | 确保不要让血流在地上 |
[29:05] | for Christ’s sake. | 看在基督的份上 |
[29:12] | You could have let him just kill me. | 你可以让他杀了我的 |
[29:14] | – I need you. – Oh, and here I was so touched. | – 我需要你 – 我可真感动啊 |
[29:17] | I need you to save Phil and his family. | 我需要你救出菲尔和他的家人 |
[29:20] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[29:23] | You can still get out of this. | 你还有机会可以离开 |
[29:26] | You’re their only chance. | 你是他们唯一的机会 |
[29:28] | Get them out. | 能带他们走 |
[29:37] | You want us to get him out of here for you, sir? | 先生 你要我们把他带出这里吗 |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:41] | Just uh, make sure you don’t track | 确认不要留下 |
[29:42] | any shit across the floor | 任何痕迹在地板上 |
[29:44] | and she stays here. | 而她 留在这儿 |
[29:53] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[30:22] | You do not have a goddamn clue | 其实你根本不懂 |
[30:24] | how to fix that thing, do you? | 怎么修理那玩意儿 对吧 |
[30:35] | Not a clue. | 不懂 |
[30:37] | Just wanted to save that guard, get him out of here. | 只是想救那个保卫 救他出去 |
[30:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:42] | You got something for that guy? | 喜欢他吗 |
[30:44] | Still not my type. | 那不是我的款 |
[30:47] | Well, let’s talk about your type. | 那聊聊你喜欢什么款 |
[30:50] | I don’t really think I care | 我其实不在乎 |
[30:51] | if you’re telling me the truth | 你说的是不是真话 |
[30:53] | because you lie like a…. ! | 因为你就是个小骗子… |
[30:55] | And I like that. | 而我就好这口 |
[31:00] | I’d kill you in your sleep | 我会在睡着时杀了你 |
[31:02] | the first chance I got. | 只要我一有机会 |
[31:06] | Hey yo, Maxie! | 嘿 马克斯 |
[31:07] | Uh… sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[31:10] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我不想妨碍你们的 |
[31:11] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[31:13] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[31:15] | I got back as quick as I could. | 我尽快赶回来了 |
[31:16] | Brought you that whisky you were looking for. | 给你带了你在找的威士忌 |
[31:18] | You are the best. Best ever. | 你是最棒的 有史以来 |
[31:20] | Can’t wait for you to try it. | 等不及让你尝尝 |
[31:40] | – What’s going on? – Quiet! Shut up! | – 发生什么了 – 闭嘴 安静 |
[31:42] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:42] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要带你离开这里 |
[31:43] | Look, I’m not going anywhere. | 听着 我哪儿也不去 |
[31:44] | I’m getting Jennifer and Owen out, too. | 我也会把詹妮弗和欧文带出去的 |
[31:45] | Listen, if you told him anything about my wife | 听着 如果你敢透漏任何关于我妻子的消息 |
[31:47] | I swear to god I’ll… | 我发誓我会… |
[31:48] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[31:49] | I’m doing it ’cause I promised your friend, Jolene | 我来是因为答应了你的朋友茱莲妮 |
[31:51] | and I can use a guy like you on my side out there. | 而我那边有个和你很像的人 可以蒙混过关 |
[31:53] | – Where is she? – She’s with the Warden. | – 她在哪里 – 她和监狱长在一起 |
[31:55] | I promised her I’d get you guys out. | 我答应她 会把你们救出去 |
[31:57] | It’s a nice thought but I’m not going anywhere without her. | 想法很美好 但没有她 我哪儿都不去 |
[31:59] | Jesus Christ, just shut up and go! | 我的天 给我闭嘴 走 |
[32:09] | You sure you don’t want some? | 你确定不来点儿吗 |
[32:11] | Nah, I gotta get some sleep, man. | 不 我得睡会儿 |
[32:13] | It’s been days. | 熬了好几天了 |
[32:14] | Oh, come on, just one more drink, one more. | 行啦 就再喝一杯 一杯而已 |
[32:18] | Alright, one more drink. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[32:21] | I’ll have another. | 我也要一杯 |
[32:25] | Can you believe her? | 你可以相信她吗 |
[32:26] | She’s got chutzpah. | 她总是很放肆 |
[32:28] | Alright. | 好啦 |
[32:32] | For you. | 你的 |
[32:36] | Here you go. | 还有你的 |
[32:43] | She’s been talking shit about Denver. | 她一直在胡扯丹佛的情况 |
[32:46] | Has she, now? | 是吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna kill her, I just haven’t decided how yet. | 我要杀了她 就是还没想好从何下手 |
[33:08] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[33:10] | Just come with me, go, go. | 跟我来就好 走 走 |
[33:13] | Quick, quick, quick! Axel’s truck! Axel’s truck! | 快快快 阿克塞尔的卡车 |
[33:16] | Come on, let’s go! | 过来 我们走 |
[33:16] | I am not going anywhere with him! | 我不会和他一起去任何地方 |
[33:20] | Okay, then I’ll stay. | 好 那我就留下 |
[33:21] | Don’t come anywhere near Owen. | 别靠近欧文 |
[33:23] | Look, I’ll do whatever you want. | 我会做任何你想做的事 |
[33:24] | I just want you to be safe. | 我只是想要保证你们的安全 |
[33:25] | I want you to trust me. | 希望你能相信我 |
[33:26] | Come on, please, I need you to trust… | 求你了 信我… |
[33:27] | Shut up with this shit! | 闭嘴 |
[33:28] | We don’t have time for this, okay? | 没时间叽叽歪歪了 好吗 |
[33:29] | You can fight it out when we’re all out of here, okay? | 出去之后 你们再解决爱恨纠葛 好吗 |
[33:32] | Alright? We all have our issues, okay? | 好了吗 我们各自都有问题 好吗 |
[33:34] | Come on. | 走 |
[33:35] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[33:36] | We have no time. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 我们没时间了 快走 |
[33:38] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 |
[33:44] | Yeah, I’m gonna leave you all to it. | 嗯 我就不打扰你们了 |
[33:45] | Oh, no. Come on. | 不 别啊 |
[33:47] | I gotta get some sleep. | 我得去睡会儿 |
[33:49] | Alright, fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便你 |
[33:50] | Pussy. | 贱人 |
[33:55] | Hey, you think I could borrow her for a couple hours? | 嘿 我借用她一会儿行吗 |
[33:59] | Oh, you mean… | 你是说… |
[34:00] | It’s been a while. | 好长时间没弄了 |
[34:01] | Ain’t no better sleeping pill, | 没有比那个更好的安眠药了 |
[34:02] | you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[34:03] | If you think for one second I’m going any… | 你再敢想一秒钟 我就… |
[34:04] | Shut the… up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:07] | Oh, atta girl. | 乖女孩 |
[34:09] | Come on, don’t be a bitch. | 别做坏女孩 |
[34:10] | Do what the man says. | 就按他说的做 |
[34:12] | I’ll see you real soon, okay? | 一会见好吗 |
[34:16] | Do as the man says. | 就按照他说的做 |
[34:18] | Uh, wait. One more thing. | 等一下 还有个事 |
[34:21] | Max, seriously. | 马克斯 说真的 |
[34:22] | How is Denver, anyway? | 丹佛怎么样了 |
[34:24] | – You talk to ’em? – Denver? | – 你跟他们说话了吧 – 丹佛吗 |
[34:26] | I can’t get them on the radio. | 我没法从收音机上听到他们的消息 |
[34:27] | Damn thing’s broken. | 那玩意儿坏了 |
[34:30] | Denver’s done, man. | 丹佛完了 伙计 |
[34:32] | Everybody’s gone. | 所有人都没了 |
[34:34] | Blak-Tek wiped the whole place out. | 布莱塔克研究所对外面进行了大扫除 |
[34:35] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[34:41] | Wait a minute, you two know each other? | 等一下 你俩互相认识吗 |
[34:46] | You need to lay off that blue shit, man. | 你别胡扯了 哥们 |
[34:48] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 不用你来命令我 |
[34:50] | We’ll talk about it in the morning. | 我们明早再聊吧 |
[34:51] | No, no, no, she stays with me. | 不不不 她得和我在一起 |
[34:57] | Now you’re telling me what to do? | 所以你现在是命令我吗 |
[35:00] | You just told me I could have her. | 你刚才告诉我我可以搞她 |
[35:01] | Don’t… with me! | 别跟我… 扯 |
[35:08] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[35:10] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[35:15] | What the hell is that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[35:22] | You asshole. | 你个王八蛋 |
[35:28] | Or you could just do that. | 或者你也可以这样 |
[35:30] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[35:31] | Go, go, go! Go! | 走走走 |
[35:42] | Holy shit! | 天哪 |
[35:43] | Take what you need. | 把需要的都拿走 |
[35:44] | Is there anyone else here that can help us? | 这里还有谁能帮得上忙的吗 |
[35:46] | Some guards, all the prisoners. | 一些警卫和所有的囚犯 |
[35:47] | Alright. Get them quickly, quietly. | 好 赶紧把他们都叫上 快 |
[35:49] | Everybody down, now! Now! | 所有人趴下 现在 |
[36:09] | – You alright? You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 没事吗 – 没事 |
[36:11] | Yeah, so that was the distraction. | 噢 所以刚刚只是为了分散注意 |
[36:14] | I see you found the guns already. | 我看到你已经找到枪了 |
[36:15] | You blew up the Warden’s office? | 你炸了监狱长的办公室吗 |
[36:17] | Uh, and the Warden. | 嗯 还有监狱长 |
[36:18] | Not before she shot him, though. | 不过是在她一枪崩了他之后 |
[36:21] | You are a badass. | 真是个狠人 |
[36:22] | Only when I have to be. | 我也是逼不得已 |
[36:23] | Alright, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[36:24] | We’ll take the truck, blast right through the gates, alright? | 我们开卡车 炸了大门走 对吧 |
[36:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:29] | Get back in the barracks! | 给我回营房去 |
[36:30] | The Warden’s dead. It’s over. | 监狱长死了 都结束了 |
[36:32] | Let ’em go. | 让他们走吧 |
[36:36] | There you go. | 你们走吧 |
[36:38] | Come on, come on. Everybody, let’s go. | 赶紧的 大家 我们得走了 |
[36:39] | Flesh, I want you in the front with me in case we take fire. | 弗莱什 我要你和我坐前排 以防交火 |
[36:41] | Everybody else to the back of the truck, alright? Let’s go! | 其他人都坐卡车后座 快点 |
[36:43] | – Come on! – No! No! | – 过来 – 不要 |
[36:47] | I thought you said you shot him. | 我以为你已经打死他了 |
[36:49] | I did. | 我确实 |
[36:50] | Get away from him! | 放开他 |
[36:51] | No, don’t hurt him! | 不 不要伤害他 |
[36:52] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[36:54] | Surprised to see me? | 没想到会见到我吧 |
[36:56] | You could say that. | 万万没想到 |
[37:02] | Yeah, surprise, surprise. | 是不是很惊喜呀 |
[37:04] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[37:05] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:08] | I want the truck and him. | 我想要卡车 还有他 |
[37:10] | – No. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | – 不 – 不不不 |
[37:12] | Take-take me instead. | 把我带走作为交换吧 |
[37:14] | I’ll pass, thanks. | 还是算了 多谢 |
[37:16] | What do you need the kid for? | 你要这孩子干什么 |
[37:17] | – Take me. – You shot me in the… | – 带走我吧 – 你他妈的… |
[37:21] | You shot me in the … head. | 你他妈打爆了… 老子的头 |
[37:22] | – Sorry, little guy. – Calm down. | – 抱歉了 小家伙 – 冷静 |
[37:24] | – No. – Hey. | – 不要 – 嘿 |
[37:28] | You know what, actually? | 你知道吗 |
[37:30] | Jer, you mind turning on that Jeep for me | 杰 你介意帮我先发动一下车子吗 |
[37:33] | and then walking away with your hands where I can see them? | 然后走开的时候 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[37:35] | – No, please don’t take him, please. – No, no, no. | – 不 求你了 不要带走他 – 不要 |
[37:38] | We’ll find you. | 我们会找到你 |
[37:39] | We’ll hunt you down. | 然后弄死你 |
[37:41] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[37:45] | You. | 你 |
[37:46] | – Get in the car. – No. | – 上车 – 不要 |
[37:48] | No, no, no, no, no! No! No! | 不 不 不 不要啊 |
[37:50] | Do what you said and find us. | 有本事就说到做到 来找我们 |
[37:57] | Now. | 赶紧 |
[37:58] | A-ba-ba-ba, with the kid, with the gun, yeah, go. | 带上小孩 带上枪 走了 |
[38:00] | Bye. You. | 再见了 你 |
[38:04] | Follow me, they both die. | 敢跟上来 我就弄死他们 |
[38:09] | Yeah, I just gotta know. | 对了 我只想问一句 |
[38:12] | That Blak-Tek story, is that bullshit? | 那个布莱塔克研究所的事 都是瞎编的吗 |
[38:14] | Every single word. | 每个字都是 |
[38:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:46] | Squirrelly little prick is gone. | 那个疯子滑头鬼已经走了 |
[39:48] | I told you, he’s going east. | 我告诉你 他往东部去了 |
[39:49] | That’s where all his trucks went with supplies, | 他所有的卡车也都是往那边走 |
[39:51] | with prisoners. | 载着补给品和囚犯们 |
[39:52] | He’s got something else going on out there. | 他在那边肯定有情况 |
[39:54] | – We go after him, right? – Yeah. | – 我们要跟着他 对吧 – 对 |
[39:56] | That thing you told Max about Denver, | 你之前告诉马克斯关于丹佛的事 |
[39:57] | are you sure it’s true? | 你确定是真的吗 |
[39:59] | Ninety percent of that city got wiped out. | 城里九成的人口都被清除了 |
[40:00] | Any survivors are long gone. | 有幸存者 也早就走了 |
[40:02] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[40:04] | Ninety percent isn’t everyone. | 九成人口不代表所有人 |
[40:05] | Doc’s made it through worse. | 医生经历过更糟的情况 |
[40:07] | Then I’m… I’m… | 那我想… 我想… |
[40:08] | I’m staying there, back at Loveland. | 我想回去 爱之岛那里 |
[40:10] | – If Sarah survived… – You know she did, | – 如果莎拉活下来了… – 你知道她会的 |
[40:12] | – she’s a survivor, right? – You got that right. | – 她命硬得很 不是吗 – 没错 |
[40:14] | Then she’ll be waiting for me back at the prison, right? | 那她就会来这监狱等我 不是吗 |
[40:15] | And those people, they need my help, so… | 还有那些人 他们都需要我的帮助 所以… |
[40:17] | Do what you need to do. | 做你想做的事情吧 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:20] | You get him, Phil. | 你跟着他 菲尔 |
[40:21] | Bring ’em back. | 把他们带回来 |
[40:23] | Well, I’m not an idiot. | 好吧 我又不傻 |
[40:25] | I’m sticking with you, badass. | 我就跟着你了 大佬 |
[40:28] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[40:29] | Move fast. | 动作要快 |
[40:31] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[40:33] | I’m not stopping till I find ’em. | 不找到他们 我绝不罢休 |
[40:34] | You know that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[40:36] | Damn straight. | 非常明白 |
[40:49] | No. | 不 |
[40:50] | I know I had my doubts | 我知道我之前有过怀疑 |
[40:51] | but I’ll be the first to tell you I was completely wrong. | 可是我要先告诉你 我完全错了 |
[40:55] | Hansen’s doing a wonderful job. | 汉森做得非常棒 |
[40:58] | I’d stake my reputation on it. | 我愿赌上自己的名誉 |
[41:01] | If anyone can get us through this plague it’s him. | 他是唯一能把我们从这场灾难中拯救出来的人了 |
[41:04] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢您 女士 |
[41:06] | I’ll be sure to pass on your encouragement. | 我一定会好好转达您的鼓励 |
[41:11] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[41:12] | Your party tricks have some use at last. | 你的派对把戏终于派上用场了 |
[41:15] | I will take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我 |
[41:17] | I’ll write Avery’s official report. | 我会给艾弗里写正式报告 |
[41:20] | Make sure there’s no more interruptions from the council. | 保证不再有来自委员会的干预了 |
[41:23] | Now, about your Van Helsing. | 现在 关于你家的范海辛 |
[41:28] | We need to find a more appropriate way of storing her. | 我们需要为她找一个更合适的储藏方式 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:32] | Sadly, I must agree. | 遗憾的是 我必须同意 |
[41:34] | Leave the amulet to the Sisterhood. | 项链让姐妹会找吧 |
[41:37] | We will retrieve it and dispose of the vampire hunters. | 我们会夺回它 扳倒吸血鬼猎人 |
[41:40] | Alone? | 你一个人 |
[41:42] | I do not think so. | 我看不行 |
[41:44] | We will both go. | 我们一起去 |
[41:48] | Where’s Sam? | 山姆去哪儿了 |
[42:15] | It’s real gold. | 这可是真金 |
[42:17] | The stone is real, too. | 那宝石也是真的 |
[42:19] | You’re Hansen’s daughter, right? | 你是汉森的女儿 对吧 |
[42:22] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我可不想惹祸上身 |
[42:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:27] | I just wanna… | 我只是想… |
[42:30] | I wasn’t gonna give it to you, anyway. | 反正我也没打算要给你 |