时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾… |
[00:08] | Dad’s one of them. | 爸爸也是他们中的一员 |
[00:09] | I think he always was. | 我认为他一直都是 |
[00:11] | We were created from eggs. | 我们是从卵子中创造出来的 |
[00:13] | We came from you. | 我们来自于你 |
[00:14] | And that makes you… | 那么你就是… |
[00:15] | Your mother. | 你们的母亲 |
[00:17] | Abraham Van Helsing. | 你是亚伯拉罕·范海辛 |
[00:18] | Some pages, they’re gone. | 这几页 不见了 |
[00:20] | Find the pages, open the portal. | 找到丢失的书页 开启传送门 |
[00:22] | Only then you can kill the Dark One. | 直到那时你才能彻底杀死暗黑者 |
[00:25] | Dracula. | 德古拉 |
[00:26] | Run when you can. | 找机会跑走 |
[00:27] | Find the pages. | 找到丢失的书页 |
[00:29] | Take my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[00:30] | Nobody…with my family! | 没人能动我的家人 |
[00:48] | Run. | 快跑 |
[00:50] | Find those pages and go! | 找到那几页 快走 |
[00:54] | Go! Run! | 快跑 |
[00:56] | Come on, Jack! | 快走 杰珂 |
[00:57] | I need you to go! | 我要你一起离开 |
[00:58] | Now! | 现在 |
[00:59] | Run, Violet. Run. | 跑 维奥莱特 快跑 |
[01:04] | What has become of you? | 你都变成什么样了 |
[01:07] | So many years hiding amongst their kind. | 混在人类之中这么多年 |
[01:10] | You have taken on their weakness. | 你也有了人类的弱点 |
[01:15] | You’ve seen what I’ve seen. | 你看到了我所看到的 |
[01:17] | I’ve sensed it. | 我感觉到它了 |
[01:19] | Bathory. | 巴斯利 |
[01:20] | Her betrayal. | 她的背叛 |
[01:22] | Her failure. | 她的失败 |
[01:26] | All our plans…just… gone to the wind. | 我们的计划全都… 泡汤了 |
[01:35] | If you know where they are… | 如果你知道她们在哪… |
[01:38] | My children? | 我的孩子们吗 |
[01:41] | If I did, don’t you think I would have been there? | 我若知道 你觉得我会不去找她们吗 |
[01:47] | You cannot waver now, Willem. | 你现在不能动摇 威廉 |
[01:49] | Our hope, our destiny, it is all still within our grasp. | 我们的希望 我们的命运 一切都还掌握在我们手中 |
[01:55] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[01:57] | We’re back to where we began. | 我们又回到了原点 |
[01:59] | The portal is sealed, the Dark One with it, | 暗黑者随传送门 一起被封印了 |
[02:02] | the fourth elder wasted, yes. | 还赔上了第四位长老 |
[02:04] | But we will create another one. | 但是 我们将创造新一位长老 |
[02:09] | Or find a different way. | 或者 另辟蹊径 |
[02:15] | For hundreds of years I’ve waited for this chance | 几百年来 我一直在等这个机会 |
[02:20] | and now it’s lost. | 但现在 它又溜走了 |
[02:21] | Do not forget who you are and why you were made. | 不要忘记你是谁 你为何存在 |
[02:26] | The Dark One chose you to be strong like us. | 暗黑者选择你 让你和我们一样强大 |
[02:30] | We must never lose faith in the darkness. | 在黑暗中 我们必须不忘使命 |
[02:33] | Only together now can we make right what has been done. | 只有团结一致 我们才能纠正过去的错误 |
[02:37] | Together? | 团结一致 |
[02:40] | She’s betrayed you twice. | 她背叛我们两次 |
[02:41] | How do you know she won’t do it again? | 你怎么知道她不会再背叛我们 |
[02:44] | Bathory. | 巴斯利 |
[02:46] | She is a means to an end. | 她是我们通往最后的方法 |
[02:49] | A blunt tool that I will use and then discard. | 一个待我用完就会丢弃的钝器 |
[02:52] | When she returns, the Dark One will know | 待暗黑者回来 她会知道 |
[02:55] | who has been faithful and who has not. | 谁是忠臣 谁是奸臣 |
[02:58] | She will pluck the weak and disloyal from her breast | 她会把软弱和不忠之人从心中剔除 |
[03:02] | and drown them in their own blood. | 并杀了他们 |
[03:05] | Bathory’s fate is all but sealed. | 巴斯利的命运已成定局 |
[03:08] | But yours. | 但是你的 |
[03:11] | Yours rests in your own hands. | 你的命运掌握在你手中 |
[03:37] | Whatever plan you and my father had, it’s over. | 不管你和我爸爸在谋划什么 都结束了 |
[03:40] | Not over. | 还没结束 |
[03:41] | Never over. | 永远不会结束 |
[03:48] | How does it feel to know the truth? | 知道真相的感觉如何啊 |
[03:51] | That the man who raised you only did so to sacrifice you? | 抚养你长大的男人 只是为了把你献祭 |
[03:57] | He’s dead to me. | 他对我来说已经死了 |
[04:00] | Such dark emotion. | 如此黑暗的情感 |
[04:03] | That hatred could prove useful. | 这种憎恨大有用处 |
[04:09] | I’m never gonna help you find Violet. | 我永远不会帮你找到维奥莱特 |
[04:11] | You might as well just kill me now. | 你最好现在就杀了我 |
[04:14] | Why do something so reckless | 你的潜能还有待挖掘 |
[04:15] | when you still have so much potential? | 我何必鲁莽行事 |
[04:30] | Please. | 不要 |
[04:31] | If I cannot bend you to my will, perhaps your father can. | 如果我不能使你屈从我的意愿 或许你父亲可以 |
[04:37] | No, no! No! | 不不不 |
[04:39] | No! | 不 |
[05:09] | What was it like? | 它是什么样的 |
[05:12] | Hawaii? | 夏威夷吗 |
[05:15] | Everything people said. | 所有人都说 |
[05:17] | Paradise. | 那是天堂 |
[05:20] | Why’d you leave? | 那你为什么离开 |
[05:22] | Dad was in the air force. | 我爸以前是空军 |
[05:25] | If he got posted at a base for more than a few years, | 要是他在基地多干几年就好了 |
[05:28] | Philippines, Dakota, Germany… | 菲律宾 达科他 德国… |
[05:33] | happiest time of my life is when we were stationed at Hickam. | 在希卡姆基地是我这辈子最幸福的时候 |
[05:39] | There was a beach half a mile from our billet. | 海滩离我们的营地半英里远 |
[05:43] | Waves like I’d never seen. | 那样的海浪是我从未见过的 |
[05:46] | My friends and I, we’d surf until the sun went down. | 我会和朋友去冲浪 日落而归 |
[05:52] | Burned skin, jellyfish stings. | 皮肤被灼伤 还被水母蛰 |
[05:56] | It didn’t matter. | 但都没关系 |
[05:58] | The biggest worry I had was being late for dinner. | 我最担心的是晚饭迟到 |
[06:02] | Then you ended up at Fort Collins. | 而你最终来了柯林斯堡 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:06] | Right before the rising. | 就在吸血鬼崛起之前 |
[06:10] | The day the vampires happened | 爆发吸血鬼的那天 |
[06:13] | mom was visiting family down south. | 妈妈南下探亲 |
[06:17] | Dad couldn’t reach her so he took a Jeep | 爸爸联系不到她 就开着吉普 |
[06:21] | and went out after her. | 追着她出去 |
[06:25] | That was the last time I ever saw him. | 这是我最后一次见到他 |
[06:33] | The guy who owned this place took me in. | 这里的主人收留了我 |
[06:36] | Gave me a job, handed me the keys right before he passed. | 给我工作 他在离开前把钥匙给了我 |
[06:44] | There’s a world out there that’s still okay. | 外面还有个安好的世界 |
[06:48] | My dad keeps it all a secret but at the base | 我爸对此保密 但基地里 |
[06:52] | people come and go from somewhere. | 总是人来人往 |
[06:55] | Maybe your dad found your mom and they got to where it’s safe. | 也许你爸找到了你妈 然后去了安全的地方 |
[07:03] | My sister, too. | 我姐姐也是 |
[07:06] | You never know, right? | 你永远不会知道 对吧 |
[07:10] | Lee? | 李 |
[07:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:18] | I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我不是故意挑起你的伤心事 |
[07:23] | One day maybe you and me can sneak off. | 或许有天 我们可以偷偷溜走 |
[07:28] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:30] | Well, I’ve heard there’s a coyote that takes people | 我听说有偷运者可以把人们带出去 |
[07:33] | out to some place safe. | 去到安全的地方 |
[07:36] | Hell, maybe we can make it all the way back to my beach. | 也许我们可以一起回到我的海滩 |
[07:39] | Teach you how to hang ten. | 教你冲浪 做十趾吊 |
[07:41] | How do we find this coyote? | 我们要怎样找到这种偷运者 |
[07:43] | Talk around the bar is that they pick people up | 酒吧里的人都说 他们在彭宁顿附近 |
[07:46] | from an old bus station out on Highway 12, near Pennington. | 十二号公路上的一个旧汽车站接人 |
[07:51] | Could all be bullshit but if you don’t have a dream… | 但你不做梦的话 一切都可能是胡扯… |
[07:59] | What’s your rush? | 你着什么急 |
[08:00] | I’ve got work. | 我得去工作 |
[08:02] | And you’ve got a dad that will kill me | 如果你爸爸发现了我们的事 |
[08:04] | if he finds out about us. | 他会杀了我的 |
[08:08] | And you still haven’t settled your tab. | 而且你还没结账呢 |
[08:12] | Maybe I settle up by buying our way to Hawaii? | 也许我可以用夏威夷的机票来抵 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[08:22] | You keep dreaming, Vi. | 你继续做梦吧 维 |
[09:49] | While I quietly throw through the air | # 我静静地抛向天空 # |
[09:55] | All your little jokes | # 你所有的小玩笑 # |
[09:58] | “Mum and dad, | “妈妈爸爸 |
[10:00] | Meagan and David Timmerman. | 梅根和大卫·蒂默曼 |
[10:03] | I’ve gone south, hoping to get to Tijuana. | 我去南方了 希望到达提华纳 |
[10:08] | If you find this I’m waiting for you. | 如果你找到这个 我会一直等你 |
[10:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:14] | Shannon”. | 香农” |
[10:15] | Did I mention I may forget | # 我是否说过 我可能忘记 # |
[10:22] | Why I even came | # 为何我还要来 # |
[10:29] | I’m addicted so I’m absolved of any cause of pain | # 我沉溺其中 所以不再痛苦# |
[10:41] | Here comes the wave | # 海浪来了 # |
[10:48] | It’s higher than any one before | # 比以往的都要汹涌 # |
[10:53] | My love be brave | # 我的爱更勇敢# |
[11:00] | As it knocks our bodies back to shore | # 当它把我们冲回岸边 # |
[11:07] | Eyes closed | # 紧闭双眼 # |
[11:10] | We see Green blades dancing in the sun | # 我们看见绿叶在阳光下舞动 # |
[11:20] | Maybe | # 也许 # |
[11:23] | We’ve been… | # 我们已经… # |
[11:39] | Help! Anybody! Help! | 救命 有人吗 救命 |
[11:50] | Lee! Lee! Lee! | 李 李 李 |
[12:03] | Take its head! | 砍下它的头 |
[12:09] | Shit, where is it? | 该死 它在哪儿 |
[12:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:28] | Holy shit, Vi. | 天啊 维 |
[12:29] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[12:31] | You came here for me? | 你为我而来吗 |
[12:34] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:38] | I figured out who I am. | 我知道我是谁了 |
[12:55] | They have no plan. | 他们没有计划 |
[12:57] | The Dark One lost. | 暗黑者失败了 |
[12:59] | Why return here? | 为什么回到这里 |
[13:01] | We have faith in our mother. | 我们对母亲有信心 |
[13:03] | She’ll lead us forward. | 她将带领我们前行 |
[13:05] | I seized an opportunity. | 我抓住了一个机会 |
[13:07] | You wasted one. | 你浪费了一个机会 |
[13:08] | There was no reason to delay. | 没有理由再推迟 |
[13:10] | I did as our beloved would have wanted. | 我所做的是我们至爱想要的 |
[13:12] | And put her back into exile with the Van Helsing, | 让她和那个范海辛重回流放之地吗 |
[13:14] | her spawn now running free with the amulet. | 她的的后代带着血色项链消失了 |
[13:17] | Our hopes of another fourth elder gone with it. | 创造第四位长老的希望也破灭了 |
[13:19] | We can still recover it, you know we can. | 我们还能弥补 你知道的 |
[13:21] | – You broke faith with our truce. – No… | – 你背弃了我们的休战协定 – 没有… |
[13:23] | Went behind our backs only to fail yet again, | 背着我们行事 结果再次失败 |
[13:26] | and for what? | 你想做什么 |
[13:28] | Did you really think the Dark One would embrace only you? | 你真以为暗黑者会只要你一人吗 |
[13:33] | Jealousy and bitterness. | 嫉妒与怨恨 |
[13:35] | Those are the only things you possess. | 是你仅有的品质 |
[13:39] | Then and now. | 不论过去还是现在 |
[13:42] | I would watch your words, Bathory, | 在你自食其果前 巴斯利 |
[13:44] | before you choke on them. | 我会盯牢你的 |
[13:46] | At your hand? | 就凭你吗 |
[13:47] | I’d like to see you try. | 我倒想看你能怎样 |
[13:50] | Enough! | 够了 |
[13:52] | Like it or not, | 不管喜不喜欢 |
[13:53] | to set this right we need to work together. | 要想拨乱返正 我们就得合作 |
[13:58] | And you have a plan? | 你有计划了 |
[14:00] | Mine? | 我的吗 |
[14:01] | No. | 没有 |
[14:03] | Hers. | 就她的 |
[14:09] | And one I’m glad to see you’ve embraced. | 真高兴得到你的支持 |
[14:43] | I knew you’d find a way to survive. | 我知道你会想尽办法活下去 |
[14:45] | I was counting on it. | 我预计的没错 |
[14:46] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[14:49] | Jacqueline… | 杰奎琳… |
[14:50] | Don’t! | 别说话 |
[14:51] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[14:54] | Vi told me. | 维奥莱特都告诉我了 |
[14:57] | All those years, | 这么些年 |
[14:58] | you telling us what we needed to believe. | 你教导我们该信什么 |
[15:03] | My sister and I thinking that you loved us. | 我和妹妹一直以为你爱我们 |
[15:05] | I always have. | 我一直爱你们 |
[15:06] | I still do. | 现在也爱 |
[15:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:09] | How can you say that? | 你怎么说得出口 |
[15:11] | It’s because you only know half the picture. | 因为你对真相只是一知半解 |
[15:15] | I’m trying to save both your lives. | 我一直想要救你们两个人 |
[15:27] | She marked you. | 她标记了你 |
[15:30] | It should be healing, but… | 伤口本该愈合 但却没有… |
[15:36] | I’m going to kill both of you for this. | 我要杀了你们俩个 |
[15:38] | You can’t fight your way out of here. | 你一个人逃不出这里 |
[15:41] | But I have a plan. | 但我有办法 |
[15:42] | I don’t give a shit about your plans. | 我才不要听你的鬼办法 |
[15:44] | The three pages. | 那三页书 |
[15:47] | I know where they are. | 我知道在哪 |
[15:48] | I always have. | 一直都知道 |
[15:52] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[15:53] | Because if I tell you they’ll pull it out of you. | 因为你若知道 他们会逼问出来的 |
[15:56] | But there’s still a chance. | 但是我们仍有机会 |
[15:57] | You just have to play along | 你只要假装 |
[15:59] | with whatever they’re going to do next. | 配合他们就可以 |
[16:04] | No. That’s all bullshit. | 不要 鬼话连篇 |
[16:06] | – Jack, come on. – You’re just one of them. | – 杰珂 别这样 – 你跟他们是一伙儿的 |
[16:07] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰珂 听我说 |
[16:08] | No! I’m done listening to you! | 不要 我不要再听你的了 |
[16:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:13] | No, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t do that. Don’t. | 不要 不要 别那样做 不要 |
[16:15] | – Hey! Hey! – Don’t do that. | – 嘿 嘿 – 别那样做 |
[16:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:23] | You wanna know the truth? | 你们想知道真相吗 |
[16:26] | Here it is. | 真相就是 |
[16:29] | He’s a lying sack of shit that never loved us. | 他是个大骗子 从未爱过我们 |
[16:34] | I’d rather die than give you anything. | 我宁死也不会给你们任何东西 |
[16:37] | One day my sister’s gonna find you | 终有一天我的妹妹会找到你们 |
[16:39] | and I hope she doesn’t flinch when she takes your head. | 我希望她在砍掉你们脑袋时不会退缩 |
[16:43] | I just wish I could be there to see it. | 我真希望能见证那一幕 |
[16:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:52] | I… it’s a lot to take in, you know? | 我… 要消化的事太多了 |
[16:58] | You and your sister being what you say you are. | 你和你姐姐都是你说的那种身份 |
[17:01] | Your dad. | 还有你爸 |
[17:03] | This mother you never knew you had is gone? | 你素未谋面的母亲去世了 |
[17:06] | How do you think it is for me? | 你觉得我是什么感受 |
[17:08] | I didn’t seek this out. | 我并未要过这些事 |
[17:10] | Any of it. | 所有的事 |
[17:12] | Everything just… landed on me. | 但一切都… 落在了我的肩上 |
[17:16] | All at once. | 突然之间 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry, Vi. | 对不起 维奥 |
[17:22] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[17:23] | No, I mean… you wanted me to run away with you, | 我是说…你想让我和你一起离开 |
[17:27] | to get away from Fort Collins. | 离开柯林斯堡 |
[17:30] | I didn’t know what you were up against. | 我当时并不知道你面临着什么 |
[17:33] | Why’d you come after me? | 你为什么来找我 |
[17:35] | All we said about Hawaii? | 我们谈起过的夏威夷 |
[17:39] | It wasn’t just pillow talk. | 那不仅是随便说说 |
[17:44] | I was afraid to take a risk. | 我当时害怕冒险 |
[17:47] | To commit to something. | 害怕对我们 |
[17:49] | To us. | 做出承诺 |
[17:57] | I don’t wanna hide anymore. | 但我不想再退缩了 |
[18:13] | This was my mother’s. | 这是我母亲的 |
[18:15] | I would give it to you but you’re never gonna settle your tab, | 我把它送给你 但你永远不会付清账单 |
[18:20] | so this could pay for both of us to get to the coast. | 所以这就当是我们两人前往海岸的路费 |
[18:27] | Catch a boat to the big island. | 搭船前往夏威夷 |
[18:31] | Lee, I love that. | 李 我很喜欢 |
[18:34] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:37] | But shit got real for me | 但是责任近在眼前 |
[18:42] | There’s no running away from it now. | 现在我不可能逃离了 |
[18:47] | Then what’re we doing here? | 那我们在这里做什么 |
[18:51] | It’s just for a while. | 这里只是暂时的 |
[18:53] | I needed to get some place safer than that in the wilderness. | 我要找到比这荒山野岭更安全的地方 |
[18:59] | Then I can figure out these three pages. | 然后才能找出那三页的下落 |
[19:03] | They could be anywhere. | 但这无异于大海捞针 |
[19:04] | Or they could be long gone. | 它们也可能被销毁了 |
[19:06] | No, they’re out there. | 没有 它们就在某个地方 |
[19:10] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[19:15] | Well, from what I’ve heard that coyote shows up | 我听说 偷运者每几个星期 |
[19:20] | once every few weeks. | 出现一次 |
[19:22] | We hunker down here, | 我们就在这儿等着 |
[19:23] | maybe we get lucky and it’s only a day or two. | 幸运的话或许只用等上一两天 |
[19:25] | No, I’m not sure I can wait that long. | 不行 我等不了那么长时间 |
[19:31] | Not safe. | 不安全 |
[19:32] | Vi? What is it? | 维奥 你怎么了 |
[19:34] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[19:37] | I got… I need to sit down. | 我得… 我需要坐下来 |
[19:40] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给你拿些水 |
[19:48] | Vi? | 维奥 |
[19:52] | Vi? | 维奥 |
[19:53] | Vi? Vi? | 维奥 维奥 |
[19:59] | What the hell just happened to you?! | 你刚刚怎么回事 |
[20:00] | Your eyes they were all white! | 你的眼珠全白了 |
[20:02] | We gotta leave. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[20:04] | Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, Violet. | 别着急 维奥莱特 |
[20:06] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[20:07] | No. | 不行 |
[20:08] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[20:09] | Right now. | 现在 |
[20:19] | We should go back to that bus station and wait there. | 我们应该回到汽车站 在那里等 |
[20:21] | – It’s safer. – No. | – 那里更安全 – 不要 |
[20:22] | Something tells me that’s a bad idea. | 直觉告诉我不能那样做 |
[20:25] | The answers I need aren’t back there. | 我要找的不在那里 |
[20:26] | – Answers? You mean the three pages? – Yeah. | – 你要找的 你说那三页书 – 是的 |
[20:29] | What’re they for, exactly? | 它们到底有什么用 |
[20:31] | Something to do with the portal between our world | 和连接此世界与暗世界的传送门有关 |
[20:33] | and the place where Vanessa and the Dark One are trapped. | 凡妮莎和暗黑者就被困在暗世界里 |
[20:35] | A means of opening it? | 开启那扇门的方法吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:37] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[20:38] | Seriously Violet, we should just go back to where we were. | 说真的 维奥莱特 我们该回到刚才的地方 |
[20:41] | We can talk it all through. | 我们可以把一切说清楚 |
[20:42] | What else is there to talk about? | 我们还有什么好说的 |
[20:43] | Lee, you know I’ve gotta do this. | 李 你知道我必须做这件事 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:53] | Uh, well, these three pages. | 那好 这三页书 |
[20:57] | Have you ever seen them before? | 你以前见过吗 |
[20:58] | Maybe someone in your family? | 也许在你家族某人的手里 |
[21:01] | That’s Van Helsing shit. | 那都是范海辛家的破事 |
[21:02] | I told you, I grew up as Hansen’s kid. | 我跟你说过 我是汉森抚养长大的 |
[21:04] | I never knew about any of this… | 这些事我一点都不知道… |
[21:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:12] | The weirdest thing. | 最诡异的事 |
[21:19] | I’ve seen this stuff before. | 我之前见过这个东西 |
[21:22] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[21:24] | Don’t lose focus, Violet. | 别走神 维奥莱特 |
[21:26] | We have to get back to the station. | 我们必须回到车站 |
[21:27] | The pages. | 那些书页 |
[21:30] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[21:32] | None of this stuff is supposed to be out here. | 这些东西不该出现在这里 |
[21:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:36] | Focus on my voice. | 听我的声音 |
[21:38] | – We have to go back. – No! Get the hell off me! | – 我们必须回去 – 不行 你放开我 |
[21:41] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[21:46] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[21:47] | Violet! Focus on my voice. | 维奥莱特 听我的声音 |
[21:50] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[21:55] | No. No, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[21:58] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[22:06] | I’m telling you, I had a dream. | 我跟你说 我做了个梦 |
[22:09] | More like a nightmare. | 应该说是个噩梦 |
[22:11] | You tried to kill me. | 梦里你想杀我 |
[22:13] | What? | 什么 |
[22:14] | That… that doesn’t make any sense. | 这… 这没道理啊 |
[22:15] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做呢 |
[22:17] | See? You imagined it. | 你看吧 这是你想象出来的 |
[22:20] | Let me get you some water. | 我去给你拿点水喝 |
[22:21] | No, but I swear I saw this dream, okay? | 不 我发誓看见了这个梦 好吗 |
[22:23] | Look, you’re upset. | 你只是感到不安而已 |
[22:25] | We should just stay here and talk this through. | 我们就该待在这里 把一切说清楚 |
[22:27] | Maybe it has something to do with the pages. | 也许这和那些书页有关 |
[22:29] | No. I have to go find them. | 不 我必须得去找它们 |
[22:32] | That’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[22:33] | But you don’t know where they are or what they’re for. | 可你并不知道它们在哪 也不清楚它们有什么作用啊 |
[22:36] | Or… or do you? | 还是说… 你知道 |
[22:39] | You think I’m lying to you? | 你觉得我在骗你吗 |
[22:41] | I’m trying to help, Violet. | 我只是想帮点忙 维奥莱特 |
[22:42] | Just try to remember for a second. | 只是想帮你找回点记忆 |
[22:44] | Maybe Vanessa told you where they were? | 也许凡妮莎告诉过你它们的位置 |
[22:46] | Don’t you think if I knew how to find them | 我要是知道怎么去找它们 难道你觉得我不会 |
[22:47] | I’d just go and do that? | 直接动身去找吗 |
[22:49] | Then we should stay here. | 这样的话我们就应该待在这里 |
[22:50] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[22:51] | Wait for the coyote? | 等待偷运者吗 |
[22:54] | The coyote. | 偷运者 |
[22:56] | You told me this was the place to get to Hawaii. | 是你跟我说这里就是能去夏威夷的地方 |
[22:59] | Yeah… well, of… of course it is. | 是… 当然… 这里当然是啊 |
[23:03] | I need to keep moving. | 我得继续前进了 |
[23:05] | Get this amulet away from danger | 在我想明白这三页纸的事情的同时 |
[23:06] | while I figure out this three pages thing. | 也得保证血色项链的安全 |
[23:08] | Why don’t we just leave the amulet here? | 为什么你不干脆把项链留在这里 |
[23:10] | Hide it somewhere if it’s so much trouble. | 把它藏在某个地方 既然它会带来那么多麻烦 |
[23:12] | Lee, seriously, if you’re gonna make stupid suggestions. | 李 说认真的 你别再提些愚蠢的建议了 |
[23:15] | Violet, don’t leave. | 维奥莱特 别走啊 |
[23:23] | We should go back to that bus station and wait there. | 我们应该回到巴士站在那等着的 |
[23:26] | Would you just give up on that? | 你能别再提这个了吗 |
[23:28] | Something tells me… | 有东西告诉我… |
[23:30] | Tells you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[23:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[23:33] | You must know more about those three pages than you realize. | 那三页纸 你知道的一定比你意识到的多 |
[23:36] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[23:38] | Vanessa must have known something about them. | 凡妮莎一定知道些关于它们的事 |
[23:40] | Or her sister, Scarlett? | 或者她妹妹 斯嘉丽 |
[23:41] | Maybe the pages got passed to her. | 也许那三页纸传给她了 |
[24:05] | That painting. | 那幅画 |
[24:08] | Something is very wrong with you, Violet. | 你真的太不对劲了 维奥莱特 |
[24:10] | We should go back. | 我们应该回去 |
[24:13] | Since when do you use my full name? | 从什么时候起你开始叫我全名了 |
[24:16] | You only ever call me Vi. | 你以前只叫我维 |
[24:20] | I made a mistake. | 我犯错了 |
[24:21] | Not just one. | 不止一个 |
[24:23] | How did you know about Scarlett? | 你是怎么知道斯嘉丽的 |
[24:25] | I never told you about her. | 我从未跟你提过她 |
[24:27] | Ever. | 从未 |
[24:31] | Violet! Violet! | 维奥莱特 维奥莱特 |
[24:33] | Focus on my voice. | 听我的声音 |
[24:34] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[24:38] | You stay the hell away from me! | 你离我远点 |
[24:39] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[24:57] | This should be working. | 应该会起作用的 |
[24:59] | Why is she questioning it? | 为什么她会质疑 |
[25:01] | Why is she seeing things we are not? | 为什么她能看到我们看不到的东西 |
[25:03] | Something’s wrong. | 一定是出了什么问题 |
[25:04] | Maybe she has an immunity to the enchantment. | 也许她能够免疫法术 |
[25:08] | Or a stronger mind than we realized. | 或者是有意外强大的心智 |
[25:10] | Keep trying. | 继续试 |
[25:11] | We must buy time for Ivory to catch her. | 我们必须为艾沃里争取时间去抓住她 |
[25:14] | … Your sister, Scarlett… | … 你妹妹 斯嘉丽… |
[25:30] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[25:31] | Vi, talk to me. | 维 跟我说说话 |
[25:45] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[25:47] | But why? | 可是为什么 |
[25:49] | And why here? | 为什么是这里 |
[25:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:53] | Did you remember something? | 是你记起什么了吗 |
[26:01] | Using my full name? | 叫我的大名 |
[26:03] | Forgetting what the coyote was all about? | 根本不记得偷运者是干什么的 |
[26:05] | Scarlett? | 斯嘉丽 |
[26:07] | What’re you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[26:08] | You wanna know so bad? | 你这么想知道吗 |
[26:09] | Then answer me this. | 那回答我这个问题 |
[26:10] | I told you once how I was going to pay off my bar tab. | 我曾告诉过你 我要怎么付酒钱 |
[26:13] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[26:15] | Of course. Come on. | 当然 别玩了 |
[26:16] | Then what is it? | 那是什么呢 |
[26:19] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[26:24] | This isn’t actually happening. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[26:27] | Vi. | 维 |
[26:28] | And you’re not really Lee. | 你也不是真的李 |
[26:31] | You cannot escape your fate. | 你无法逃脱你的命运 |
[26:33] | It’s only a matter of time. | 这只是时间问题 |
[26:38] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:40] | She saw through the illusion. | 她识破了幻象 |
[26:42] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:43] | And yet she did. | 可她就是做到了 |
[26:45] | But not before she remembered something. | 她已经记起些东西了 |
[26:48] | We will know soon enough. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[26:50] | They are almost upon her. | 记忆就快回来了 |
[26:58] | Come on, Vi. Wake up. | 拜托 维 醒来吧 |
[27:01] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[27:05] | How did I say I’d settle my bar tab? | 我说我要怎么付我的酒钱 |
[27:07] | Vi, what… what’re you doing? | 维 你… 你在干什么 |
[27:09] | Answer the damn question! | 快点回答问题 |
[27:10] | By paying our way to Hawaii! | 通过付去夏威夷的路费来抵消 |
[27:12] | You know, the coyote… you… | 你知道的 偷运者… 你… |
[27:13] | I was gonna teach you how to surf, remember? | 我还准备教你冲浪的 记得吗 |
[27:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:25] | How long have I been out? | 我失去意识多久了 |
[27:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:29] | Long enough to scare the shit out of me. | 久到把我吓得不轻 |
[27:32] | I think I know where those pages are. | 我想我知道书页在哪儿了 |
[27:34] | But we gotta move. | 但我们得马上走了 |
[27:36] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[27:37] | Grab your bag. | 拿上你的包 |
[27:43] | Stand behind me. | 站在我身后 |
[27:44] | Don’t let them get between us, got it? | 别让他们处在我们中间 明白吗 |
[27:47] | You frightened little rabbit that ran away? | 你们两只慌张的小白兔准备逃跑了吗 |
[27:49] | It’s time to come back. | 是时候该回来了 |
[27:51] | Yeah. How about I kick your ass instead? | 是啊 要不要尝尝被踢屁股的滋味 |
[27:56] | We don’t fear you, Van Helsing. | 我们不怕你 范海辛 |
[28:01] | First mistake. | 第一个错误 |
[28:02] | Maybe your last. | 也许也是最后一个 |
[28:12] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[28:13] | Oh, don’t be frightened. | 别害怕嘛 |
[28:15] | I’ll be real gentle. | 我会很温柔的 |
[28:41] | Lee! | 李 |
[28:45] | You know, your boyfriend’s a real disappointment. | 你知道吗 你男朋友真是个废物 |
[28:48] | You should talk. | 你继续说啊 |
[28:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[29:09] | Lights out! | 熄灯了 |
[29:16] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[29:21] | The coyote! Run! | 是偷运者 快跑 |
[29:29] | Come on, let’s go! | 快来 我们走 |
[29:31] | Woah, are you sure that’s the coyote? | 你确定这是偷运者吗 |
[29:33] | Unless there’s still cabs in the vampire apocalypse. | 除非吸血鬼末世里还有出租车 |
[29:35] | Come on, man. Let’s get going. | 快点 兄弟 我们要出发了 |
[29:39] | Now or never. | 机不可失啊 |
[29:40] | For me, it’s never. | 对我来说只能是失了 |
[29:42] | What? Vi? | 什么 维 |
[29:43] | I know where those pages are, Lee. | 我知道那些书页在哪里 李 |
[29:45] | And you won’t be safe if you come. | 可你来的话会有危险 |
[29:46] | Vi, I’m not leaving your side. | 维 我不会离开你的 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:52] | His payment’s in the bag. | 他的钱在包里 |
[29:54] | Keep him safe. | 保证他的安全 |
[29:55] | I’ll find you if you don’t. | 不然我会找到你们的 |
[30:22] | Here. | 给 |
[30:24] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[30:26] | Drink it. | 喝了吧 |
[30:27] | You’ve been through enough. | 你遭受的够多了 |
[30:30] | Isn’t that what you planned? | 这不就是你计划的吗 |
[30:33] | None of this is what I wanted. | 我从未想过要这样 |
[30:35] | Yeah, well I’m still a prisoner here. | 是啊 可我还是个囚犯 |
[30:46] | What if I could change that? | 如果我能改变一切呢 |
[30:50] | How can I trust you? | 你要我怎么相信你 |
[30:52] | Because I just saved your sister. | 因为我刚救了你妹妹 |
[30:55] | I told her what she needed to know. | 我给了她启示 |
[30:56] | Couldn’t you feel that? | 难道你感觉不到吗 |
[31:00] | They used me to trap Violet. | 她们利用我给维奥莱特下套 |
[31:03] | You know they would have just caught her if it weren’t… | 你知道吗 她们差点就抓住她了 要不是… |
[31:05] | Weren’t for… for what? | 要不是什么… |
[31:07] | The framed painting? | 裱框画吗 |
[31:09] | The items from my office? | 那些在我办公室的物件 |
[31:10] | How the hell do you think they got there in the first place? | 不然你以为那些东西怎么会开始就在那里 |
[31:14] | That was you? | 是你干的吗 |
[31:15] | This might be difficult for you to accept | 你可能无法接受 |
[31:17] | but I’m trying to help you both. | 但我在努力帮你们 |
[31:21] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 我一直都想这么做 |
[31:24] | Trust that if nothing else. | 就信我这一次吧 |
[31:30] | Why should I? | 凭什么信你 |
[31:31] | Because the pages you’ve been looking for | 就凭你们一直在找的那几页书 |
[31:33] | have been right in front of the both of you the whole time. | 总是碰巧出现在你们面前 |
[32:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:09] | They locked us in Dad’s building. | 他们把我们关在爸爸的公司 |
[32:12] | Jack, they’re packing up all his shit. | 杰珂 他们在打包他的所有东西 |
[32:14] | Vi, it’s chaos over here. | 维 我这边乱糟糟的 |
[32:16] | Everyone’s attacking each other and the coach, | 所有人都互相攻击 还攻击客车 |
[32:18] | she just went psycho and we’re hiding in the hotel. | 她疯了 我们现在躲在旅馆里 |
[32:21] | I don’t know how much longer we can hide for. | 我不知道我们还能躲多久 |
[32:22] | Dad said he sent people to find you. | 爸爸说派人去找你了 |
[32:24] | Stay put. | 原地别动 |
[32:26] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[32:28] | You have to hold on, okay? | 你要坚持住 |
[32:29] | I don’t know what’s happening but I need you to be okay. | 我不知道具体情况 但你要注意安全 |
[32:32] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[32:34] | Just tell me where you’re going. Just tell me where to find you. | 你要去哪 我该去哪找你 |
[32:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:36] | Nobody’s telling me anything. | 没人告诉我任何事 |
[32:38] | – Please, just stay there. – No Vi, please. | – 拜托 呆在原地 – 不行 维 |
[32:41] | It’s too late, they’re here! | 太迟了 他们来了 |
[32:42] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[32:44] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[32:45] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[32:48] | No! | 不 |
[33:09] | You marked the child with a bond. | 你用血脉标记了那孩子 |
[33:10] | It should have given us control over her sister through her. | 那我们本应能间接控制她妹妹 |
[33:13] | Access, not control. | 是接触 不是控制 |
[33:15] | – The illusion was your part and you failed. – It cannot be. | – 你负责操纵幻象 但你失败了 – 不可能 |
[33:17] | My powers are still potent. | 我的法术仍然很强大 |
[33:19] | No mortal can resist them. | 任何凡人都抵抗不了 |
[33:20] | But a Van Helsing? | 但是一个范海辛呢 |
[33:21] | One like Vanessa, or her spawn? | 就像凡妮莎或她的爪牙那样的呢 |
[33:24] | They’re different than the others, less vulnerable. | 他们不太一样 没那么脆弱 |
[33:28] | There’s only one way that could be possible. | 只有一种可能 |
[33:33] | I raised them to be strong. | 我把她们教养的很坚强 |
[33:36] | Perhaps we underestimated them both. | 也许我们低估了她们 |
[33:39] | Or maybe they are not the ones we underestimated. | 也许我们低估的不是她们 |
[33:45] | Have you been lying all along, Willem? | 你是不是一直在撒谎 威廉 |
[33:50] | Since the beginning. | 从始至终 |
[33:58] | Remarkable. | 好东西 |
[34:01] | Where on earth did you find this, Willem? | 你到底在哪找到这个的 威廉 |
[34:03] | An archive in the Ashmolean. | 阿什莫林博物馆的一间档案室里 |
[34:05] | It is transcribed from Dashian by Benedictine monks | 这是本笃会的修道士在公元七世纪 |
[34:08] | in the seventh century. | 从德赛节上抄过来的 |
[34:09] | Yes. The ancient language of Transylvania. | 那是吸血鬼老家的一种古老语言 |
[34:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:14] | Earthly home of the Dark One. | 是暗黑者在凡间的老家 |
[34:17] | This. | 这东西 |
[34:20] | This must be the key my brother Abraham was so inspired by. | 这一定就是令我哥哥亚伯拉罕如痴如狂的东西 |
[34:24] | I knew you showed great promise, Willem. | 我早就知道你很有前途 威廉 |
[34:26] | The very first time we met. | 我们初次见面的情形 |
[34:27] | You remember, yes? | 你还记得吧 |
[34:29] | Of course. Your lecture at St. John’s College on arcane rituals. | 当然记得 当时你在圣约翰学院做一场关于神秘宗教仪式的演讲 |
[34:31] | You saw the value in it. | 你那时就窥得门道 |
[34:34] | Even went so far as to question my methodology. | 甚至质疑我的方法论 |
[34:39] | I was headstrong, sir. | 我当时固执 先生 |
[34:41] | I thought I knew more than I did. | 我自以为懂得很多 |
[34:42] | You know a great deal, my boy. | 你很博学 小伙子 |
[34:44] | The greatest acolyte that my brother and I | 你对我和我哥哥来说 |
[34:47] | could have ever hoped for. | 是最好的助手人选 |
[34:49] | It is as if you are Van Helsing, too, | 貌似除了血统之外 |
[34:52] | with all but birth. | 你无异于一个范海辛 |
[34:56] | You’ve shown such faith in me. | 你对我如此寄予厚望 |
[34:57] | It’s a debt I cannot fully repay. | 我实在惶恐 |
[34:59] | Yet, someday. | 来日方长 |
[35:03] | But for now I must apologize, my boy. | 但是不好意思 小伙子 我现在必须 |
[35:05] | I must conceal Abraham’s theorem within all these hallowed pages. | 把亚伯拉罕的定理隐藏在这些神圣的书页里 |
[35:10] | The means by which I do so you cannot be privy to. | 也就是你不能知晓的 |
[35:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:17] | But there is still one thing you can do | 但我还需要你 |
[35:21] | that would be of great service to me. | 帮我个大忙 |
[35:23] | There is an apothecary on State Street. | 斯戴特大街上有一家药店 |
[35:29] | Where your morphine tablets are dispensed. | 你的吗啡药片就是从那儿拿的 |
[35:31] | You know my vices very well. | 你对我真是知根知底 |
[35:35] | You will be in my debt if you could retrieve them for me. | 帮我取回来 算我欠你个人情 |
[35:37] | Of course, Master Van Helsing, at once. | 没问题 范海辛师傅 我马上去 |
[35:40] | One day, Willem, Abraham and I will share all we know with you. | 有一天 威廉 我和亚伯拉罕会将衣钵传给你 |
[35:47] | Our sacred duty to destroy the Dark One and all the vampires | 关于我们消灭暗黑者和所有吸血鬼的 |
[35:51] | and the means to do so. | 神圣职责和办法 |
[35:54] | One day. | 迟早有一天 |
[35:56] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[36:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[36:47] | Unto us, Van Helsings, and no other. | 显明于我们 勿归于别人 |
[37:11] | Young man. | 小伙子 |
[37:14] | May I be of service? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[37:16] | Indeed. | 有 |
[37:17] | I’m on an errand for my Master, Jacob Van Helsing. | 我帮我师傅雅各布·凡跑腿 |
[37:20] | Ah, yes. | 我知道 |
[37:23] | The famous vampire hunter. | 有名的吸血鬼猎人 |
[37:28] | Don’t you worry, my boy, it’s a secret I can keep. | 别担心 小伙子 我不告诉别人 |
[37:32] | So many secrets reside in me you could not easily imagine. | 我脑子里的秘密多到你难以想象 |
[37:40] | His pills, as usual. | 这是他的药片 和以前一样 |
[37:45] | Such a frailty to need such things. | 也就他这么脆弱的人才需要这种药片 |
[37:51] | It is the human condition, I suppose, | 我猜是人类的血肉之躯 |
[37:54] | to be so flawed and yet so threatened | 才有此等缺陷却又受到 |
[37:57] | by matters not fully understood. | 未知事物的威胁 |
[38:00] | Take your hand from me. | 松手 |
[38:07] | Such a loyal servant you have been to them. | 你对他们可真忠心耿耿 |
[38:09] | Now you will embrace a new master. | 你现在要信奉新主人了 |
[38:38] | Willem. | 威廉 |
[38:40] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[38:43] | Not a moment too soon. | 来得正好 |
[38:44] | Did you bring what I request? | 你带来我要的东西了吗 |
[38:50] | My boy. | 孩子 |
[38:51] | Are you unwell? | 你不舒服吗 |
[38:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:00] | No! No! | 不不 |
[39:15] | Willem. Willem. | 威廉 威廉 |
[39:18] | They took you. | 他们控制了你 |
[39:20] | They took you. | 他们控制了你 |
[39:21] | But don’t let me turn. | 但你要阻止我转化 |
[39:24] | I had no choice. | 我没办法 |
[39:26] | It’s what they made me do. | 是他们让我这么做的 |
[39:29] | The fate of the Dark One depends upon it. | 这关系到暗黑者的命运 |
[39:33] | You were seduced by the wrong side, Willem. | 你被坏人操纵了 威廉 |
[39:36] | If you have one ounce of compassion left | 你但凡还有一丝 |
[39:38] | for us Van Helsings | 效忠于我们范海辛的血性 |
[39:39] | you’ll make sure I’m not forced into your betrayal. | 就别强迫我变成范海辛的敌人 |
[39:42] | Kill me. Kill me. | 杀了我 杀了我 |
[39:44] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[39:46] | Finish me. | 终结我 |
[39:47] | Finish me. | 终结我 |
[39:49] | Finish me. | 终结我 |
[39:56] | They want them. | 她们想要这些书页 |
[39:58] | They want them. | 她们想要这些书页 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry, Jacob. | 抱歉 雅各布 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:48] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[40:49] | How fared the new hunter? | 新猎人 进展如何 |
[40:52] | You made me betray their trust. | 你逼我背叛了他们 |
[40:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:56] | Such dark intent. | 这种黑暗的意图 |
[40:58] | You should embrace that. | 你应该悉数笑纳 |
[41:01] | It’s everything you’re destined to become. | 你命该如此 |
[41:04] | Did you turn Jacob? | 你转化雅各布了吗 |
[41:07] | Retrieve those mysterious pages? | 拿回那些神秘书页了吗 |
[41:12] | He has fallen to your wishes. | 他的下场如你所愿 |
[41:14] | But the pages were already gone. | 但是书页不见了 |
[41:17] | Come now, you wouldn’t lie to me, would you? | 得了 你不会对我撒谎吧 |
[41:19] | No. They knew nothing. | 不 他们什么都不知道 |
[41:23] | Jacob is now lost to your bloodlust, | 雅各布现在像你一样嗜血了 |
[41:28] | and their desire to entrap the Dark One | 他们再想诱捕暗黑者 |
[41:30] | is nothing but empty hope. | 都成了妄想 |
[41:33] | Well done, my boy. | 干得好 孩子 |
[41:36] | You have earned your place. | 你算是有投名状了 |
[41:39] | What place? | 什么投名状 |
[41:41] | Think of it as a reward. | 就当是奖励吧 |
[41:43] | A gift eternal from my beloved. | 我的至爱送你一份永恒的礼物 |
[42:01] | Sweet Willem, you were made one of us, | 亲爱的威廉 你命中注定是我们的一员 |
[42:04] | were you not? | 不是吗 |
[42:06] | I was made in order to betray all I held dear. | 我命中注定要背叛我珍视的人 |
[42:10] | Not anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[42:12] | What have you done?! | 你干了什么好事 |
[42:24] | You built your own trap! | 这是你自己挖的坑 |
[42:28] | I just lead you into it. | 我只是引你们进去 |
[42:36] | What treachery is this? | 你为什么要背叛我们 |
[42:49] | No. | 不 |
[42:50] | No!!! | 不 |
[42:53] | No!!!!!! | 不 |