时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Van Helsing: | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Ever since the rising, | 自从吸血鬼崛起 |
[00:06] | my primary goal is to protect you. | 我的首要任务就是保证你的安危 |
[00:09] | – By keeping me locked in this compound? – Yes. | – 就把我一直关在这个地方吗 – 是的 |
[00:11] | That’s for my protection. | 这就是你对我的保护 |
[00:12] | ‘Cause I wasn’t going to let what happened to your sister | 因为我不能让你姐姐的遭遇 |
[00:14] | happen to you. | 发生在你身上 |
[00:15] | I was on a school trip out of state when the rising happened. | 丧尸出现的时候 我正在州外享受学校旅行 |
[00:19] | By the time I found my way back home, | 当我披荆斩棘回到家的时候 |
[00:21] | my family was nowhere to be found. | 我的家人已经不见了 |
[00:24] | Vi! It’s chaos over here! | 维 我这边一片混乱 |
[00:25] | Everyone is attacking each other! | 所有人都互相攻击 |
[00:27] | We’re hiding in the hotel. | 我们正躲在旅馆里 |
[00:28] | I don’t know how much longer we can hide for. | 我不知道我们还能躲多久 |
[00:30] | Just stay there! | 就待在原地 |
[00:31] | No, Vi please! It’s too late! They’re here! | 不行 维 太迟了 他们来了 |
[00:33] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[01:26] | A plenty more where they came from. | 酒来的可不一般 |
[01:29] | How? | 怎么说 |
[01:30] | Chuck the bellhop, hooked me up with the keys to the mini bar. | 那个行李员查克 给我弄到了迷你酒吧的钥匙 |
[01:35] | Was a little shameless flirting involved? | 是不是跟他没节操地调情了 |
[01:37] | Use it if you have it. | 能上就上啊 |
[01:38] | Are you jealous? | 你是在嫉妒吗 |
[01:39] | He’s not my type. | 他不是我的菜 |
[01:41] | No. | 不 |
[01:42] | That I didn’t bat my eyes at you. | 嫉妒我没有向你抛媚眼 |
[01:45] | Isn’t that what’s happening right now? | 不就是你现在这样吗 |
[01:46] | Is it working? | 奏效了吗 |
[01:50] | More drinks! | 我还要喝 |
[01:51] | Okay, I’m gonna go to our room before Brittany pukes | 我要在布列塔尼全吐我身上前 |
[01:53] | all over me. | 回房间去 |
[01:54] | Oh, come on, Shona. | 别啊 修娜 |
[01:56] | You’re… ! | 你真… |
[01:59] | I think you are loose enough for the both of us, okay? | 我想你对我俩已经够放纵的了 |
[02:02] | Happy hangover in the morning. | 宿醉快乐 |
[02:07] | You’re awesome. | 你很棒 |
[02:09] | You’re awesome. | 你好棒 |
[02:11] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[02:12] | You really are. | 你真的很棒 |
[02:16] | You’re so good. | 你太棒了 |
[02:17] | We wouldn’t even be here for this tournament | 如果不是因为你 |
[02:19] | if it wasn’t for you. | 我们都不会来这儿参赛 |
[02:21] | We made it as a team. | 我们是一个队伍 |
[02:26] | How did you get so good? | 你怎么会这么棒 |
[02:27] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 姐妹们 |
[02:29] | Don’t you think maybe we should call it a night? | 我们是不是该休息了吗 |
[02:30] | We have a big day tomorrow. | 明天可是我们的大日子 |
[02:33] | … tomorrow, it’s all about tonight! | 去他的明天 只管今晚 |
[02:39] | I’m really hot. | 我真的好热 |
[02:45] | Okay. Guys… | 好的 姐妹们… |
[02:47] | I’m gonna get ice. | 我去拿些冰 |
[03:20] | Someone as hot as you shouldn’t stand so close | 你这么火热的人不应该 |
[03:23] | to the ice machine because you’ll melt it. | 离制冰机太近 你会融化它的 |
[03:28] | Everything. | 融化所有东西 |
[03:32] | Does a line like that ever work? | 这样的话管用吗 |
[03:34] | Time will tell and we will see. | 时间会证明一切 我们等着瞧 |
[03:37] | I’m just gonna… | 我只要… |
[03:42] | Creeper alert. | 爬行者警告 |
[03:44] | No. | 不 |
[03:46] | No. He’s not creepy, he’s… he’s cute. | 不 他不吓人… 他很可爱的 |
[03:48] | He’s edgy. He’s a little dangerous. | 他比较易怒 有点危险 |
[03:52] | Yeah, in a Walking Dead kinda way. | 有点像《行尸走肉》 |
[03:56] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:57] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 很好 – 那就好 |
[03:58] | Yeah, yeah, I’m tired. | 我有点累了 |
[04:00] | – Totally. That’s it. – I get it. | – 就是这样 – 知道了 |
[04:05] | Whoever invented tequila is an asshole. | 发明龙舌兰的家伙真是个混蛋 |
[04:07] | Ugh, I can still taste it in the back of my throat. | 我喉咙里还会反上来那味儿 |
[04:10] | Can you please not even say “tequila”? | 你能别再提”龙舌兰”吗 |
[04:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:13] | My liver is so screwed. | 我的肝都喝拧巴了 |
[04:17] | I can’t believe we have to play a match in a couple hours. | 真不敢相信 几小时后我们就要比赛了 |
[04:20] | The only target I wanna hit is one with a pharmacy. | 我唯一想射中的目标就是药店 |
[04:25] | That’s good. Archery humour. | 不错 射箭式幽默 |
[04:27] | – Coach is gonna love that. – Yeah. | – 教练会喜欢这个的 – 没错 |
[04:29] | – Speaking of… – No. | – 谈到… – 不 |
[04:31] | Look alive. | 快起来 |
[04:32] | Oh, my god. I stood up way too fast. | 天啊 我起得太快了 |
[04:39] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[04:42] | Partying in your room ’til 2:00 am? | 你们在房间开派对开到凌晨两点 |
[04:44] | 3:00. | 三点 |
[04:47] | Underage drinking? | 未成年饮酒 |
[04:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:52] | I expect more from varsity athletes, especially you, Jack. | 我对你们这些校队运动员期待很高 尤其是你 杰珂 |
[04:55] | It’s not funny, it’s not funny. | 这不好笑 不好笑 |
[04:57] | We’ll be fine, I swear. | 我发誓 我没事 |
[05:02] | The booze is leaking out of your pores, ladies. | 女士们 你们混身上下都散发着酒气 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:07] | Mark my words, there will be consequences | 记住我的话 不然回到华盛顿 |
[05:10] | when we get back to D.C. | 后果自负 |
[05:11] | For now, load up! | 现在 背起行囊 |
[05:14] | Our bows are in there! | 弓箭在里面 |
[05:17] | We still have a match. | 我们还要比赛 |
[05:18] | So loud, dude. | 声太大了 老哥 |
[05:23] | Earthquake! | 地震了 |
[05:24] | Okay, get away from the building! | 远离建筑物 |
[05:35] | I think it’s over. | 我想已经结束了 |
[05:40] | No, it’s not. | 不 还没有 |
[05:59] | Oh, my god, guys, can you believe that this just happened? | 天啊 各位 你能相信刚刚发生了什么吗 |
[06:02] | Are you seeing this right now? | 你现在能看到吗 |
[06:04] | Oh, this is the coolest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我经历过最酷的事情了 |
[06:08] | Come on. Say “hi”, everyone. | 来 大家过来打个招呼 |
[06:10] | – Hi, hi, hi. – Hello, fam. | – 你好 – 大家好 |
[06:11] | Wave, come on, Shelley. | 挥手 谢莉 |
[06:13] | She’s just mad ’cause she’s a bit hung over . | 她只是生气了 因为有点醉 |
[06:14] | Hey, do you guys think this means the tournament’s cancelled? | 你们觉得联赛是取消了吗 |
[06:16] | Shona, Shona, Shona, Shona, Shona. | 修娜 修娜 修娜 |
[06:18] | – Hi. Say “hi”. Please? – Shut it off. | – 打个招呼吧 拜托 – 关掉它 |
[06:21] | – Vi. – Jack, are you okay? | – 维 – 杰珂 你还好吗 |
[06:23] | It’s like ground zero over here. | 这好像是爆心投影点 |
[06:25] | I didn’t think that volcano was actually gonna blow. | 我没想到火山真的会爆发 |
[06:28] | People are freaking out. | 人们都吓坏了 |
[06:30] | Here, too. | 我这里也是 |
[06:31] | Dad had me pulled out of school | 爸爸把我从学校接走了 |
[06:33] | He’s bringing me to his office right now. | 他正带我去他的办公室 |
[06:35] | You’re on the east coast. | 你在东海岸 |
[06:36] | This shouldn’t be a threat to you over there. | 应该不会波及到你那里 |
[06:38] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:39] | I’ve never heard Dad sound like this before. | 我从没听过爸爸这样说话 |
[06:42] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[06:44] | Maybe this is more serious than we think. | 可能比我们想象的更严重 |
[06:46] | Oh, the news! Can you turn on the news? | 有新闻 你能打开新闻吗 |
[06:49] | Hey, wait. It’s Dad. | 等等 是爸爸 |
[06:50] | I’m just gonna ask him what he knows | 我想问他都知道什么 |
[06:51] | and I’ll call you right back, okay? | 我一会给你打回去 好吗 |
[06:53] | You better. | 你小心 |
[06:55] | There’s a giant ash cloud in the sky. | 天上有一朵巨大的灰云 |
[07:01] | Dad, I’m okay. | 爸爸 我没事 |
[07:02] | Just go outside and look. | 自己到外面去看 |
[07:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[07:06] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[07:08] | Dad, I can’t hear you. | 爸爸 我听不到 |
[07:09] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[07:11] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:12] | – Guys, can anybody get anything? – No. | – 各位 有人能联系上吗 – 不行 |
[07:14] | No. | 不行 |
[07:16] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进屋吧 |
[07:17] | This ash can’t be good to breathe. | 这朵灰云味道好呛 |
[07:19] | I think we should wait for an alert or something. | 我觉得我们应该等警报 |
[07:22] | The authorities will tell us what to do. | 当局会告诉我们怎么做 |
[07:23] | Why can’t we just wait inside? | 为什么我们不能进屋等 |
[07:27] | – Hey! – What the hell? | – 嘿 – 怎么了 |
[07:30] | – Oh, my god! – Oh, my god!! | – 我的天 – 我的天啊 |
[07:35] | Stop that! | 停下来 |
[07:36] | Hey, Coach, I think we should wait inside. | 教练 我想我们还是进屋吧 |
[07:38] | Oh, my god! Oh my god!! | 我的天啊 |
[07:41] | Oh my god, what’s happening? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[07:42] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[07:46] | … Help! | … 救命 |
[07:58] | Stay behind me. Just stay. | 待在我身后 别动 |
[08:05] | Coach! Coach! | 教练 教练 |
[08:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:09] | Coach? | 教练 |
[08:10] | She’s breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[08:11] | Come on, let’s get her inside. | 把她扶进屋 |
[08:12] | Let’s get her inside. | 快把她扶进去 |
[08:14] | Yeah, we’ll get her some help. | 我们会帮她的 |
[08:18] | Okay? I got you, I got you! | 可以吗 我扶住你了 |
[08:19] | Come on, it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[08:21] | – It’s gonna be okay. – I got you. | – 会没事的 – 我扶住你了 |
[08:27] | Guys, a little help | 各位 帮下忙 |
[08:38] | Run! Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[08:43] | Come on, Jack! | 快跑 杰珂 |
[08:53] | What’s happening to everyone? | 大家都怎么了 |
[08:55] | Shh. Keep your voices down. | 你小声点 |
[08:58] | Move, move, move. | 让一让 让一让 |
[09:00] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走 走 |
[09:02] | Hey, can anybody get a signal? | 嘿 有人能收到信号吗 |
[09:04] | No signal. | 没有信号 |
[09:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:06] | Okay, we need something heavier. | 好吧 我们需要些更重的东西 |
[09:07] | Help me with this. | 帮我抬一下这个 |
[09:09] | The coach, she she got attacked and then she changed, so… | 教练她 她被攻击了 然后就转化了 所以… |
[09:12] | – Holy shit! – Did you see her face? | – 天杀的 – 你看到她脸了吗 |
[09:13] | Maybe it’s a really bad virus or something. | 也许是个非常可怕的病毒或其他东西 |
[09:15] | Get away from the window! | 远离窗户 |
[09:18] | This can’t be real! | 这不是真的 |
[09:19] | Did you see the guy who attacked the coach | 你有看见袭击教练的家伙 |
[09:20] | is the same creep from last night? | 跟昨晚的那个怪人是同一个人吗 |
[09:21] | – What creep? – We saw him in the hall. | – 什么怪物 – 我们昨天在大厅看见他了 |
[09:23] | What, you didn’t think that was worth sharing? | 什么 你不觉得这种事情得告诉我们一声吗 |
[09:25] | It’s a hotel, they’re full of creepy, weird-looking people. | 那个宾馆里全是那种令人毛骨悚然 面孔诡异的人 |
[09:27] | They don’t turn into monsters like that. This can’t be happening! | 他们不会变成那种怪物的 这不可能 |
[09:29] | What if they’re vampires? | 如果他们是吸血鬼呢 |
[09:31] | – Vampires? – Or zombies? | – 吸血鬼 – 或者丧尸 |
[09:32] | I don’t know, do you have a better explanation? | 我不知道 你有更好的解释吗 |
[09:34] | Hey, can somebody please call 911? | 嘿 有人能打下911吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, my cell is still failing! | 我在打啊 我手机还是打不通 |
[09:38] | Shona, where’s yours? | 修娜 你的手机呢 |
[09:39] | It’s in my room at the end of the hall. | 在大堂尽头我的房间里 |
[09:40] | What kind of person leaves their phone in their room?! | 怎么还有人把手机留在房间啊 |
[09:42] | – Just calm down! – Don’t tell me to calm down! | – 你冷静点 – 别跟我说冷静 |
[09:44] | – You calm down! – I’m not the one freaking out! | – 你才冷静点 – 我才没发疯 |
[09:46] | Hey, just keep it together, okay? | 嘿 我们团结点 好吗 |
[09:49] | If we’re gonna get through this, whatever this is, | 如果我们要渡过这个难关 不管怎样 |
[09:51] | we’re gonna have to have each other’s backs, got it? | 我们都要帮助对方 明白吗 |
[09:53] | – Vi? Vi! Hey! – Jack! | – 维 维 嘿 – 杰珂 |
[09:55] | What-what’s happening over there? | 你那边怎么了 |
[09:56] | – They locked us in… – It’s chaos over here. | – 他们把我们关在… – 这边已经乱成一团了 |
[09:58] | Everybody’s attacking each other and our coach just went psycho. | 所有人都在互相攻击 我们的教练也疯了 |
[10:02] | We’re hiding in the hotel and I don’t know | 我们现在躲在旅馆里 |
[10:05] | how much longer we can hide here for. | 我不知道我们还能躲多久 |
[10:06] | – Dad said he sent people to find you. – Vi, I’m scared. | – 爸爸说派人去找你了 – 维 我很害怕 |
[10:08] | Stay put. You have to hold on, okay? | 原地别动 你要坚持住 |
[10:10] | I don’t think we can do that. | 我觉得我们做不到 |
[10:11] | But I need you to be okay. | 但你要注意安全 |
[10:12] | Just tell me where they’re taking you. | 你快告诉我他们把你带到哪里去了 |
[10:14] | Tell me where I can find you! | 告诉我该去哪儿找你 |
[10:15] | Vi, please tell me where I can find you! | 维 请你告诉我去哪儿找你 |
[10:20] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:37] | Wait, wait! My phone! | 等等 等等 我的手机 |
[10:39] | No, Kim! Kim, Kim, don’t! | 不 金 金 金 不要 |
[11:09] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[11:19] | Is… is she… | 她是不是 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:06] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[12:07] | Before she killed us. | 不然她就会杀了我们 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:12] | Hey. Hey, Hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[12:14] | – Hey. Hey. – I didn’t mean to. I didn’t mean to. | – 嘿 嘿 – 我不是故意的 我本意不是这样的 |
[12:16] | Hey, hey. You had to. | 嘿 嘿 你是迫不得已的 |
[12:19] | You had to. | 你只能如此 |
[12:21] | You had to, okay, Jack? | 你没办法 好吗 杰珂 |
[12:24] | We gotta go. Jack, we gotta go. | 我们得走了 杰珂 我们得走了 |
[12:26] | Get up, get up. | 起来 起来 |
[12:27] | Come on. Come on. | 快来 来 |
[12:29] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[12:30] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[12:33] | Come on, Jack. Come on. | 快来 杰珂 快来 |
[12:35] | Go. Go. | 走 走 |
[12:37] | We need to find some place to hide. | 我们得找地方藏起来 |
[12:39] | Some place we can barricade until we… | 可以设置路障的地方 直到我们… |
[12:41] | Until what? Another one of us dies? | 直到什么 到我们中有人死掉吗 |
[12:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:45] | Jack. | 杰珂 |
[12:54] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[13:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:18] | Everyone needs to find something to defend themselves. | 大家需要找个武器自卫 |
[13:25] | All we have are our bows. | 我们有的就是弓箭 |
[13:26] | I can’t kill anyone. | 我不能再杀人了 |
[13:28] | It’s not about killing, it is about surviving. | 这不是杀戮 这是生存 |
[13:30] | Do you get it? | 你们明白了吗 |
[13:33] | It’s what we trained for at the academy. | 这也是我们在学校的训练目标 |
[13:35] | Maybe none of us thought we’d get dropped | 我们谁也想不到会被 |
[13:37] | into the middle of a war zone but here we are. | 丢在战区之中 但现实如此 |
[13:42] | Stay. | 别动 |
[13:53] | We are going to find shelter and we’re gonna get in contact | 我们得去找个避难所 |
[13:56] | with someone who can help us. | 再和能帮我们的人取得联系 |
[13:57] | And we’re gonna defend ourselves until then, okay? | 自卫 直到有人来救援 好吗 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:09] | I need you, Jack. | 我需要你 杰珂 |
[14:12] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你 我做不成 |
[14:17] | Police station. | 警察局 |
[14:19] | There’s a police station up the street. | 街那头有一个警察局 |
[14:21] | Okay, we passed it when we got here, remember? | 我们来这的时候经过它的 记得吗 |
[14:23] | If anywhere is safe it’s there. | 如果说哪里安全的话 只能是那了 |
[14:26] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[14:28] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 没错 没错 没错 没错 |
[14:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:42] | When I say “go”, don’t stop whatever you do. | 当我说”走” 无论如何都不要停下 |
[14:45] | Single file, have each other’s backs. | 一路纵队 互相照看 |
[14:46] | Shona, you’ve got our six. | 修娜 你来掩护我们 |
[14:50] | If we get into trouble, attack as one. | 如果遇袭 一起进攻 |
[14:51] | – Don’t get separated. Are you ready? – Ready. | – 不要走散了 准备好了吗 – 准备好了 |
[14:54] | Ready! | 好了 |
[15:07] | Attention! We are in a state of emergency. | 请注意 现在是紧急状态 |
[15:10] | Stay inside. | 请待在室内 |
[15:12] | Lock your doors. | 锁好房门 |
[15:13] | It is not safe. | 外面不安全 |
[15:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:27] | Where are all the police? | 警察都去哪儿了 |
[15:41] | This is bad. | 这可真糟 |
[15:44] | – This is so bad. – Just keep moving. | – 这也太糟了 – 继续前进 |
[15:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:50] | Is anybody here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[15:55] | There are no cops. | 没有警察在这 |
[16:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[16:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:51] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | Uh, guys! | 大家 |
[16:55] | – We should grab his gun, right? – What? | – 我们应该拿上他的枪 对吗 – 什么 |
[16:57] | We have to protect ourselves. | 我们得保护我们自己 |
[16:58] | I’m not touching him. | 我可不会碰他的 |
[17:00] | – You do it. – Fine. | – 你去 – 好了 |
[17:03] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[17:35] | It’s empty. | 没子弹 |
[17:36] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:40] | My phone is dead. | 我的手机报废了 |
[17:41] | Jack. Please, it’s your… | 杰珂 拜托 你的… |
[17:43] | your phone is the last one we have. | 我们只剩下你的手机可以用了 |
[17:45] | Okay, um. | 好的 |
[17:46] | Shona. Shona… | 修娜 修娜 |
[17:47] | Uh, land… landlines maybe, right? | 也许… 固定电话可以 对吗 |
[17:50] | Maybe they’ll work. | 也许打得通 |
[17:52] | Please work. Please, please work. | 拜托管用 拜托 拜托要管用啊 |
[17:57] | I’m calling 911. | 我打给911 |
[17:59] | 911? The cops are dead! | 911 警察都死光了 |
[18:01] | Can you just shut up, Brittany? | 你能闭嘴吗 布列塔尼 |
[18:07] | No, no, no! No, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[18:08] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[18:09] | Shit! | 该死 |
[18:12] | What? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[18:14] | Before there was a dial tone. | 一开始还有拨号音 |
[18:16] | Now there’s nothing. | 现在什么都没了 |
[18:17] | Well, um, we… we have to keep trying. So… | 那么… 我们得一直尝试才行 所以… |
[18:19] | Oh, you think you can do better Brittany? | 噢 你觉得你能做得更好是吗 布列塔尼 |
[18:22] | The phone is dead! | 这电话已经废了 |
[18:24] | And so are we. | 我们也是 |
[18:27] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[18:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[18:35] | What you did back there, you had to. | 刚刚的事 你是被迫的 |
[18:38] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[18:39] | We are alive because of you. | 因为你 我们活了下来 |
[18:44] | I didn’t save Kim. | 我没有救金 |
[18:47] | You did what none of us could have. | 你做了我们都做不到的事 |
[18:49] | You were brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[18:51] | You were amazing. | 你很棒 |
[18:52] | You… | 你… |
[18:54] | Brave? I killed her. | 勇敢 我杀了她 |
[18:58] | No. You killed whatever she had become. | 不 你杀的是她变成的怪物 |
[19:02] | What you did saved us, Jack. | 你的行为救了我们 杰珂 |
[19:04] | You are the strong one. | 你是一个坚强的人 |
[19:07] | You always have been. | 你一直都是 |
[19:13] | You call this strong? | 你称这为坚强 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | I do. | 我是这么觉得 |
[19:27] | What the was that?! | 那是什么 |
[19:35] | There’s one of them in there. | 那里还有一个 |
[19:40] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[20:53] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[20:56] | Guys… | 来人 |
[20:57] | Stay the hell back! | 给我退后 |
[21:02] | Look, we’re not like those things out there, okay? | 听着 我们不是外边那些东西 |
[21:04] | We’re not! | 我们不是 |
[21:05] | We’re not! | 不是 |
[21:07] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[21:08] | Look at us! | 看看我们啊 |
[21:10] | Look, we’re just trying to survive this, okay? | 我们只是想活下去 |
[21:12] | We came in here for protection and that’s it. | 是来这儿寻求庇护 仅此而已 |
[21:17] | That’s it. | 只是这样 |
[21:18] | Okay? | 冷静下来 好吗 |
[21:24] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不是故意伤她的 |
[21:26] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你不是故意的 |
[21:29] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道 |
[21:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:41] | Put the gun down. | 放下手枪 |
[21:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:46] | Just go on. Just put it down. | 就这样 把枪放下 |
[21:47] | Please just put it down. | 求你放下枪 |
[21:49] | Put it down. | 放下吧 |
[21:59] | Where is everybody else? | 其他人都去哪儿了 |
[22:02] | They’re gone. | 他们都走了 |
[22:04] | Dispatch went crazy. | 调度乱了套 |
[22:05] | When the phone calls came through everybody left | 电话一来 大家都离开岗位 |
[22:07] | their posts and went to save their families. | 去救自己的家人 |
[22:10] | And you? | 你怎么没走 |
[22:12] | I stayed here with a couple others. | 我和另外几个人留下了 |
[22:14] | And then those things got in here. | 然后那些东西就进来了 |
[22:18] | I know you’re scared, right? | 我知道你很害怕 |
[22:19] | So am I. | 我也害怕 |
[22:21] | Hey, Hey! Shona needs some help!!!! | 嘿 嘿 修娜需要帮助 |
[22:24] | Do you know, um… where… where a first aid kit would be? | 你知道… 急救箱在哪儿吗 |
[22:29] | I don’t know where… no, I don’t know. | 我不知道它在哪儿… 我不知道 |
[22:31] | What do you mean “you don’t know”? | 你说你不知道算什么意思 |
[22:33] | Just think, think! | 仔细想想啊 |
[22:33] | Where do you think a first aid kit might be? | 你觉得急救箱最可能在哪儿 |
[22:35] | Okay, where? Come on! You just shot our friend! | 到底在哪儿 拜托 你刚对我朋友开了一枪 |
[22:37] | Please help us. Please. | 求你帮帮忙 求你了 |
[22:42] | The… the last door down there. | 在… 在那边最后一扇门那儿 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:45] | This way? | 这边吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah, that’s the one. Right there. | 在你旁边那个房间 就在那儿 |
[22:49] | Okay. This one? | 好的 这个房间 |
[22:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:57] | Yes, here. | 找到了 |
[23:01] | What’s your um, first name, Officer Little? | 你姓什么 利特尔警官吗 |
[23:03] | Shona, hey, Hey, we got it. | 修娜 嘿 找到了 |
[23:06] | – Derek. – Derek. | – 德里克 – 德里克 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[23:09] | It’s going to be totally okay? | 马上就没事了 |
[23:11] | They’re gonna be dead. | 他们会死的 |
[23:13] | That’s what’s gonna happen, we’re all gonna die! | 那是即将发生的事 我们都会死的 |
[23:14] | Shit, there is nothing in here! | 妈的 箱子里什么都没有 |
[23:16] | There’s gotta be another way out of here. Something. | 一定有别的办法逃出去的 会有的 |
[23:18] | – Yeah, the back. – Okay. The back. | – 是的 往回走 – 往回走 |
[23:21] | – Out that way. – Okay. | – 从那边出去 – 好 |
[23:23] | Um, is there a… a vehicle? | 那里… 有能用的车吗 |
[23:26] | Do you have a car? | 你有车吗 |
[23:27] | No. Everyone is gone. | 没有 大家都走了 |
[23:29] | My… my partner took my squad car. | 我搭档开走了我们小队的车 |
[23:31] | Jack, Jack!!! | 杰珂 杰珂 |
[23:32] | I need your help! I don’t know what to do! | 我需要你的帮助 我不知道该怎么办 |
[23:35] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[23:37] | Um, I’m gonna be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[23:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:45] | She’s bleeding. | 她一直在流血 |
[23:46] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[23:49] | Shona. | 修娜 |
[23:51] | I’m gonna take this off | 我要扒开你的伤口 |
[23:52] | and I’m gonna look at your wound, okay? | 然后检查一下 好吗 |
[23:55] | I just need to make sure nothing’s hit your organ. | 我只是想确认子弹打没打中你的器官 |
[23:59] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:05] | This is bad. This is really bad. | 情况很糟糕 相当糟糕 |
[24:15] | Tell me the truth, Jack. | 跟我说实话吧 杰珂 |
[24:18] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[24:21] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[24:23] | We’re gonna get you a doctor. | 我们会给你找医生 |
[24:24] | Oh, bullshit. | 胡说 |
[24:26] | If the cop shop looks like this | 警察局都这样了 |
[24:27] | there’s no way a hospital survived. | 医院不可能还有活口 |
[24:32] | Just leave me here. | 就把我留在这里吧 |
[24:34] | – No. – Leave me here. | – 不要 – 留下我吧 |
[24:35] | No, you don’t talk like that. | 不 你别这么说 |
[24:38] | No, come on. | 不 撑住 |
[24:39] | Eagles for life, right? | 生命之鹰啊 对吧 |
[24:41] | You can’t go out there. | 你不能从那里出去 |
[24:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:45] | What other option do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[24:47] | We? | 我们 |
[24:50] | We? | 我们 |
[24:52] | What? | 什么 |
[24:53] | It’s fine. You just stay here. | 会没事的 你留在这里 |
[24:55] | You stay here and you make sure that she stays awake. | 你留在这里 保证她意识清醒 |
[24:59] | Yeah? Okay. | 就这样好吧 |
[25:01] | Make sure she stays awake. | 保证她意识清醒 |
[25:02] | You are not going alone. | 你不能单独一个人去 |
[25:03] | I’m coming with you. I am coming with you. | 我跟你一起 我跟你一起 |
[25:06] | Brittany? Brittany. Hey. | 布列塔尼 布列塔尼 你听我说 |
[25:09] | All you have to do is hold it, okay? | 你只需要按住它 好吗 |
[25:11] | You’ll be fine. Brittany, Brittany… | 会没事的 布列塔尼 |
[25:13] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[25:17] | No way. | 没门 |
[25:19] | Please? I can’t make this run without it. I need it. | 求求你 我出去没枪可不行 我需要它 |
[25:23] | – Not a chance. – Okay, well then where’s the armoury? | – 想都别想 – 好吧 那军械库在哪儿 |
[25:27] | It’s been picked over. | 装备已经被拿光了 |
[25:28] | The only bullets are mine. | 剩下的子弹是我的 |
[25:30] | You asshole. | 你这混蛋 |
[25:31] | She wouldn’t have to go if it wasn’t for you! | 要不是因为你 她用不着出去 |
[25:34] | You forget that I’m the one in charge here! | 你怕是忘了 现在这里我说了算 |
[25:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:37] | Please. | 别 |
[25:40] | Keep it. | 你留着枪 |
[25:41] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[25:44] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[25:46] | Jack, we have to go. | 杰珂 我们得走了 |
[25:47] | Please. | 别开枪 |
[25:58] | I need you to promise me | 我要你保证 |
[25:59] | that you’re gonna be here when I get back, okay? | 坚持到我回来 好吗 |
[26:01] | Promise? | 保证 |
[26:06] | Go. | 走吧 |
[26:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:09] | Just… just go. | 走吧 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:15] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[26:18] | Listen. | 听着 |
[26:20] | Underneath this building there’s a parking garage. | 这栋楼底下有一个停车场 |
[26:23] | Go down there, it’d be safer than taking the street. | 从停车场走会比从街上走更安全 |
[26:25] | Just… just take the employee corridor. | 走… 走员工通道 |
[26:28] | There’s a door on the… on the right side. | 在右侧… 有扇门 |
[26:30] | Go up to the street level. | 从那里上地面 |
[26:33] | It empties out near a… a free clinic. | 能通到一家… 免费诊所附近 |
[26:35] | You might find a doctor there. | 你或许能在那里找到医生 |
[26:37] | Door on the right, up to street level. | 右侧有扇门 然后上去地面 |
[26:39] | Okay, go. | 好 我们走 |
[26:40] | Come on. Jack, please. Let’s go. | 来吧 杰珂 走了 |
[27:34] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:44] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[27:54] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[28:18] | … Somebody help! Somebody! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[28:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:43] | We’re in the deep end, now. | 现在我们处境很危险 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:52] | They could be anywhere. | 它们可能在任何地方 |
[29:11] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[29:12] | Hide! | 藏起来 |
[29:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:42] | Is someone there? | 有人在那儿吗 |
[29:47] | A real someone? | 是活人吗 |
[29:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:54] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[29:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:57] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[30:02] | Did you see anyone else out there? | 你在外边有没有看到其他人 |
[30:05] | We were attacked up on the street. | 我们在街上遭到了袭击 |
[30:07] | They got my David. | 它们杀了大卫 |
[30:11] | We lost a friend, too. | 我们也失去了一个朋友 |
[30:14] | They talk about the end of days at church. | 他们在教堂谈论过世界末日 |
[30:16] | I never imagined it would be like this. | 但我从没想过会是现在这样 |
[30:18] | We need to keep moving. We need to keep moving. | 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[30:21] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[30:22] | We’re going to the clinic. | 我们要去诊所 |
[30:25] | It’s two levels up. | 在上面两层 |
[30:26] | – Is it safe? – I don’t know. | – 那里安全吗 – 我不知道 |
[30:28] | Our friend is hurt. | 我们朋友受伤了 |
[30:29] | – Did she get bit by one of those things? – Shh… No. | – 她是被那些东西咬了吗 – 不是 |
[30:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:34] | Because that’s how it spreads. The bites. | 就是这样蔓延的 咬人 |
[30:36] | She didn’t get bit. She got shot, okay? | 她没被咬 她挨了一枪 明白吗 |
[30:39] | What do you mean, that’s how it spreads? | 你说蔓延是什么意思 |
[30:40] | Is this thing some sort of virus? | 这是某种病毒吗 |
[30:42] | All I know is one of those nightmares grabbed my David | 我只知道那些恶魔抓住大卫 |
[30:45] | and bit him in the neck and then his face turned into a monster! | 咬他脖子 然后他就变成了怪物 |
[30:52] | Alright. Okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[30:55] | You’re safe with us, okay? | 你和我们一起很安全 好吗 |
[30:57] | No, I’m not. No, I’m not. No one is. | 不 我不安全 没有人是安全的 |
[31:00] | They’re gonna find us and they’re gonna kill us or worse! | 他们会找到我们 杀了我们 甚至更糟 |
[31:04] | I need you to be quiet. | 你要安静下来 |
[31:05] | I need you to be very quiet, okay? | 你需要非常安静 好吗 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:11] | – We’ve gotta get out of here! – Shhh! Stay down. Stay down. | – 我们必须离开这里 – 蹲下 蹲下 |
[31:13] | I’ll get to my car. | 我去找我的车 |
[31:15] | You have a car? | 你有车 |
[31:16] | It’s close I think. | 我想它离得不远 |
[31:18] | – What do you mean, you think? – Well, I couldn’t get to it | – 什么叫你想 – 我找不到车 |
[31:20] | but if I can I could take us where we need to go. | 如果能找到 我可以开车带我们去 |
[31:23] | Where it’s safe. | 安全的地方 |
[31:24] | We could go to our friends. We could find a hospital. | 我们可以接上我们的朋友 找一家医院 |
[31:27] | No. I’m leaving. | 不行 我要走了 |
[31:28] | Either you come with me right now or we… | 你们要么现在跟我走 要么… |
[31:35] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快走 |
[31:36] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:17] | I’m gonna take my hand off your face | 我现在把手拿开 |
[32:19] | but I’m gonna need you to be very quiet. | 但你要非常安静 |
[32:21] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 能 |
[32:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那样做 |
[32:38] | That was our way out. | 我们就靠它逃跑了 |
[32:39] | She just saved your life. | 她刚刚救了你的命 |
[32:40] | We’re so close to the exit. | 我们离出口很近了 |
[32:42] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[32:43] | No, I’m not going. | 不 我不走 |
[32:45] | – We stay together. – You’re headed straight to those things. | – 我们呆在一起 – 你们直冲到那些东西面前 |
[32:47] | Keep your voice down. | 压低你的声音 |
[32:49] | No. They’ll find us, you know they will. | 不要 他们会找到我们 你们知道的 |
[32:52] | The best we can do is pray. | 我们现在只能祈祷 |
[32:54] | Hell has risen and will swallow us whole. | 地狱已经苏醒 将吞噬我们所有人 |
[32:58] | – We have to go! – The end of time is nigh! | – 我们必须走了 – 世界末日就要来了 |
[33:01] | Come on, she’ll get us killed. Come on! | 快走 她会害死我们的 快走 |
[33:02] | I curse all of you demon seed! | 我诅咒你们这些邪恶之种 |
[34:18] | Excuse me, can you help us? | 不好意思 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[34:20] | We have a friend… | 我们有朋友… |
[34:22] | No, Shelley! | 别过去 谢莉 |
[34:25] | Shelley! Watch out! | 谢莉 小心 |
[34:26] | – Shelley! – No! | – 谢莉 – 不要 |
[34:56] | See? I killed one, too. | 看到没 我也杀了一个 |
[34:59] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:08] | – Grab what you can. – Like what? | – 能拿的都拿走 – 比如什么 |
[35:10] | Anything that will keep Shona alive. | 能让修娜活着的任何东西 |
[35:18] | It’s Vi. | 维打来的 |
[35:23] | Vi? | 维 |
[35:24] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[35:26] | Vi, where are you? | 维 你在哪儿 |
[35:27] | Jack. Can you hear me? | 杰珂 能听到我吗 |
[35:29] | Vi, I’m okay. Where are you? | 维 我没事 你在哪儿 |
[35:30] | I’m in a helicopter. | 我在直升机上 |
[35:33] | Dad is evacuating us to a safe location. | 爸爸正把我们转移到安全区 |
[35:36] | He’s sending the chopper to the roof of your hotel. | 他正派直升机去你的酒店屋顶 |
[35:38] | It’s gonna be there in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后到达 |
[35:40] | – You have to be there! – Vi, we’re at the police station. | – 你必须去那儿 – 维 我们在警察局 |
[35:42] | – Send it there. – Did you hear me? | – 让直升机去那儿 – 你听到我了吗 |
[35:44] | Send the helicopter to the police station! | 让直升机去警察局 |
[35:46] | – Jack! – Jack! | – 杰珂 – 杰珂 |
[35:48] | It’s your only shot. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[35:49] | I found what we need. | 我找到我们要的了 |
[35:50] | Jack. It’s your only shot. | 杰珂 这是你唯一的机会 |
[35:53] | You have to be there! | 你必须去那里 |
[35:54] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[35:55] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[35:56] | We’re gonna find a way. | 我们会想办法的 |
[35:58] | I’ll see you soon, okay? | 回头见 好吗 |
[35:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:02] | Vi? | 维 |
[36:07] | We have to go. | 我们必须走了 |
[36:09] | Now. | 现在 |
[36:17] | Brittany! | 布列塔尼 |
[36:18] | Brittany! | 布列塔尼 |
[36:20] | Shona! | 修娜 |
[36:22] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:23] | Son of a bitch was paranoid. | 这个王八蛋有被害妄想症 |
[36:25] | He thought Shona was infected. | 他觉得修娜被感染了 |
[36:28] | Said he’d kill her so I took his gun. | 他说要杀了她 所以我抢了他的枪 |
[36:33] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了该做的 |
[36:35] | Jack, Jack. | 杰珂 杰珂 |
[36:40] | She’s bleeding so much. | 她出血太多了 |
[36:41] | No doctor, huh? | 没有医生吗 |
[36:43] | No, uh, we couldn’t find a good one so um, | 没有 我们没找到正常的医生 |
[36:45] | this is all we’ve got. | 只找到这些 |
[36:48] | It’s not gonna be enough. | 只有这些不行的 |
[36:50] | Put this on and squeeze it. | 把这个放上面 紧紧压住 |
[36:51] | Or press down as hard as you can. | 或者尽力向下压 |
[36:53] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 就是这样 – 好的 |
[36:55] | It’s gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[36:56] | We just need to stop the bleeding | 我们只要止住血 |
[36:57] | long enough to get you in the helicopter. | 坚持到上直升机就好 |
[36:59] | – What helicopter? – The one that’s gonna get us out of here. | – 什么直升机 – 带我们离开这的直升机 |
[37:04] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 坚持住 |
[37:05] | – It’s okay. – We’re gonna wrap this around you tightly | – 没事的 – 我们会把纱布紧紧缠在你身上 |
[37:08] | and it’s gonna stop the bleeding just for a little while, okay? | 这样可以止住一会儿血 好吗 |
[37:10] | Just long enough. | 足够了 |
[37:13] | We’re gonna get you up, okay? | 我们要扶你起来 好吗 |
[37:14] | Come on, help us up. | 加油 配合一下 |
[37:15] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[37:16] | There you go. Get up. | 就这样 起来 |
[37:18] | Up. | 起来 |
[37:19] | Okay. | 很好 |
[37:21] | Here. | 这里 |
[37:23] | Now you’re up. | 你现在起来了 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 很好 |
[37:26] | There’s something wrong with Shona. | 修娜有些不对劲 |
[37:28] | Jack, what’s going on? What’s happening? | 杰珂 怎么了 怎么了 |
[37:30] | I don’t know… um… | 我不知道… |
[37:32] | I’ll get behind her. Come on. | 我去后面扶着她 坚持住 |
[37:33] | Shona, no. Come on, Shona. You got this. | 修娜 别放弃 坚持住 修娜 你行的 |
[37:36] | Okay, come here. | 好了 来我这 |
[37:37] | It’s okay, babe. It’s okay. | 好了 宝贝 好了 |
[37:39] | I got you. It’s okay. Keep pressing. Keep pressing. | 我扶住你了 没事了 继续按压 继续按压 |
[37:42] | – She’s losing a lot. – I am. I am. I know. | – 她失了太多血 – 我在压 我在压 我知道 |
[37:43] | – Come on. Come on. – I know. | – 坚持住 坚持住 – 我知道 |
[37:45] | Just breathe. Just breathe. Come on. | 呼吸 呼吸 坚持住 |
[37:47] | – Hold her still. Hold her still. – I’m trying. | – 扶住她别动 扶住她别动 – 我在努力 |
[37:49] | Hold her still. Come on. | 扶住她别动 坚持住 |
[37:51] | Come on. Hold her still. | 坚持住 扶住她别动 |
[37:56] | Come on, Shona. | 坚持住 修娜 |
[37:57] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[37:58] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[38:08] | Come on, Shona. | 坚持住 修娜 |
[38:10] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[38:13] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[38:18] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[38:19] | Jack. Jack. | 杰珂 杰珂 |
[38:25] | No, no. | 不会的 |
[38:27] | Um… It’s okay. | 不要紧的 |
[38:29] | We did… we did everything. | 我们… 做了一切能做的事 |
[38:45] | We’re almost there! | 我们就快到了 |
[38:52] | They’re coming. | 他们过来了 |
[38:57] | We have to stand our ground and fight them. | 我们必须坚持到底 和他们战斗 |
[39:01] | It’s the only way we can get to the roof. | 只有这样我们才能到屋顶 |
[39:04] | How many bullets do you have? | 还有多少子弹 |
[39:07] | How many?! | 还有多少 |
[39:08] | Two. | 两发 |
[39:09] | Be calm. | 冷静 |
[39:11] | Make them count. | 看着点用 |
[39:22] | It’s all or nothing. | 胜败在此一举 |
[39:44] | Brittany! | 布列塔尼 |
[40:00] | Shelley! Shelley! | 谢莉 谢莉 |
[40:14] | Jacqueline, get to the roof. | 杰奎琳 去屋顶 |
[40:26] | Shelley, come on! | 谢莉 快走 |
[40:28] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[40:32] | Shelley, hurry! We’re almost there. | 谢莉 快点 我们就快到了 |
[40:39] | No! | 不 |
[40:42] | No!!! | 不要 |
[40:47] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:54] | Jack, hey. | 杰珂 嘿 |
[40:55] | Jack? | 杰珂 |
[40:59] | I just want to make sure you got out. | 我只想确保你能逃出去 |
[41:01] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[41:02] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[41:08] | You’ve been bit. | 你被咬了 |
[41:12] | I just… I can’t be one of those things ’cause uh, | 我刚才… 我不能成为他们那样 |
[41:15] | I won’t let it happen, okay? | 我不会让这发生的 好吗 |
[41:17] | But you need to stay safe and um, | 但你要安全 |
[41:21] | god, you’re always the strong one. | 老天 你一直都很坚强 |
[41:24] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[41:34] | I don’t want to hurt you! I don’t want to hurt you! | 我不想伤害你 我不想伤害你 |
[41:42] | Shelley? Shelley? | 谢莉 谢莉 |
[41:44] | Shelley, no! | 谢莉 不要 |