时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾… |
[00:09] | She’s with us now. | 她现在是我们的人了 |
[00:10] | Hansen’s doing a wonderful job. | 汉森做得非常棒 |
[00:12] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[00:13] | And I will send you to a place unaffected by vampires. | 我就带你去一个没有吸血鬼的地方 |
[00:16] | That doesn’t exist. | 没有这种地方 |
[00:18] | Who do you think is watching? | 你觉得是谁在看我的节目呢 |
[00:20] | I was made in order to betray all I held dear. | 我命中注定要背叛我珍视的人 |
[00:23] | Not anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[00:25] | What treachery is this?! | 你为什么要背叛我们 |
[00:29] | No!!!! | 不 |
[00:52] | You know how to open the portal to the Dark Realm. | 你知道如何开启暗世界的传送门 |
[00:57] | You have Abraham’s instructions. | 你受过亚伯拉罕的指示 |
[01:02] | Lead us to that hiding place. | 带我们去那隐秘之地 |
[01:04] | No! | 不 |
[01:07] | We must free our beloved. | 我们必须释放我们的至爱 |
[01:10] | Show us! | 告诉我们 |
[01:11] | Take us to the hidden pages. | 带我们去找那些消失的书页 |
[01:14] | No… No! | 不… 不 |
[01:21] | For the last time, I will not betray my children! | 这最后一次 我不会背叛我的孩子们 |
[01:25] | No matter the cost. | 不管付出什么代价 |
[01:32] | The cost will be your mind, dear Willem. | 代价就是你的记忆力 亲爱的威廉 |
[01:34] | We will ransack your memories until we find the truth. | 我们会翻遍你的记忆 直到找出真相 |
[01:37] | You’ve brought us this far. | 你都带我们到这一步了 |
[01:39] | Lead us to the Van Helsing’s secret. | 带我们找到范海辛的秘密吧 |
[01:41] | Show us where you’ve hidden them all these years. | 告诉我们这些年你藏匿她们的地方 |
[01:43] | Be done with the pain. | 结束你的痛苦 |
[01:47] | Every step in the right direction will lessen your agony. | 每走一步正确的路 都会减轻你的痛苦 |
[01:53] | Yes, much better. | 嗯 好多了 |
[01:58] | See? | 看 |
[01:59] | Obedience has its rewards. | 服从会让你受益 |
[02:03] | No! | 不 |
[02:04] | I will not! | 绝不 |
[02:05] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[02:07] | Your mind is ours. | 你的记忆是我们的 |
[02:08] | Lead us! | 带我们去 |
[02:10] | Be gone! | 滚开 |
[02:22] | You failed again, you pathetic old hags. | 又失败了啊 你们两个可怜的老东西 |
[02:29] | You dare to insult me! | 你怎敢侮辱我 |
[02:31] | No! You must not! | 不 住手 |
[02:32] | Strike while you can, Michaela. | 趁还有机会 动手吧 米凯拉 |
[02:35] | Why give her another chance to betray you? | 为什么又给她背叛你的机会呢 |
[02:37] | I know we’ve had our differences in the past, Michaela, | 我知道我们曾有过分歧 米凯拉 |
[02:40] | but we share a love, a devotion, do we not? | 但我们爱并忠诚于同一个人 不是吗 |
[02:43] | Our quest to raise our beloved must forge us as one. | 我们要复活至爱 就得众志成城 |
[02:47] | I crave the return of the Dark One with every drop of blood | 我全身的血液都在渴求 |
[02:50] | in my darkened soul. | 暗黑者的回归 |
[02:51] | Yes, I know you do. | 是的 我知道 |
[02:53] | So stay here, gather your strength, | 所以留在这里 积蓄力量 |
[02:56] | purge his impurities! | 清除他的不洁 |
[02:58] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[02:59] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:00] | I will smuggle the retch back into his human fortress, | 我要把这恶心的家伙 偷运回他的人类堡垒 |
[03:04] | dig deeper into his weakened mind, | 深挖他涣散的记忆 |
[03:07] | for the pages. | 找到那些书页 |
[03:08] | I will keep my secret to my death. | 我死都不会说出秘密的 |
[03:11] | I will not fail my children. | 我不会让孩子们失望了 |
[03:19] | Oh, you will fail. | 你会的 |
[03:22] | And you will beg me for death but there will be no end. | 你将求生不能 求死不得 |
[03:25] | Long after you’ve betrayed your Van Helsing bastards | 背叛你的范海辛婊子后 |
[03:29] | you will suffer! | 继续遭罪 |
[03:58] | You’d think after days on the road | 你看 上路几天 |
[03:59] | they’d have their shit sorted out by now. | 她们就会讨论出结果 |
[04:01] | No doubt they’re Van Helsings. | 范海辛无疑了 |
[04:03] | Yes, they are. | 没错 |
[04:09] | What’s the matter, big fella? | 怎么啦 大块头 |
[04:10] | You got something on your mind? | 有什么想法吗 |
[04:11] | Other than the obvious shit show that we’re in. | 除了我们身处的这场显而易见的闹剧 |
[04:15] | You think there’s a real world out there | 你觉得有没有另一个现实世界 |
[04:17] | besides this shit show? | 在这场闹剧之外 |
[04:19] | What, you mean that vampires haven’t got to yet? | 怎么 你是说没有吸血鬼的地方吗 |
[04:21] | I mean, that Darius asshole, he could be lying. | 那个叫大流士的混蛋 可能在撒谎 |
[04:23] | He was broadcasting to someone, somewhere. | 他在向某个地方的人直播角斗节目 |
[04:25] | Yeah, but where? | 好吧 可是在哪儿呢 |
[04:27] | Over the mountains? | 山上 |
[04:28] | Over the ocean? | 海里 |
[04:30] | Either way, they ain’t gonna deal with that | 不管怎样 那边讨论完前 |
[04:32] | ’til they get the job done here. | 她们都不会管这个 |
[04:35] | Christ, Axel. | 老天 阿克塞尔 |
[04:37] | They’re just kids. | 她们只是群孩子 |
[04:39] | I’ve been alive for over 100 years. | 我已经活了一百多年 |
[04:41] | I’m lucky I still have my head. | 很庆幸还能保住自己的脑袋 |
[04:45] | But them? | 但她们呢 |
[04:47] | How are they gonna do this? | 她们要怎么做 |
[04:49] | They have what Vanessa has. | 她们有凡妮莎的风范 |
[04:52] | What Scarlett had. | 也是斯嘉丽的风范 |
[04:56] | Lay it all out on a line, win or lose. | 开诚布公 无论输赢 |
[05:02] | I know you don’t trust Dad | 我知道你不信任爸爸 |
[05:04] | and you have every right to have your doubts. | 你有权怀疑他 |
[05:07] | He’s a vampire, Jack. | 他是吸血鬼啊 杰珂 |
[05:09] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见 |
[05:11] | Then why did he save you? | 那他为什么救你 |
[05:13] | Did he? | 他救了吗 |
[05:14] | Did he, or did I just get away? | 是他救的我 还是我自己逃跑的 |
[05:16] | He saved you. | 他救了你 |
[05:18] | I was supposed to bring you back alive | 我本该活捉你回来 |
[05:20] | so that they could torture her and find out what you knew. | 她们就可以折磨她 弄清你知道的东西 |
[05:25] | But I was the one that figured out it was all a trap. | 可是 是我发现那就是个圈套的 |
[05:27] | Dad was the one that sent you the clues about the pages. | 是爸爸把那些书页的线索给你的 |
[05:30] | Why would he do that if he didn’t think you’d get away? | 若非他知晓你已经逃脱 他为何这么做 |
[05:34] | Ivory just said they were gonna torture you to get answers. | 艾沃里说了 她们会折磨你来获取答案 |
[05:37] | What do you think they’re doing to him right now? | 你觉得她们现在对他在做什么 |
[05:42] | Then we have to go back to Fort Collins | 那我们得回柯林斯堡去 |
[05:43] | and find the pages before he tells them. | 在他松口之前找到书页 |
[05:46] | And let them kill Dad? | 然后就任她们杀了爸爸吗 |
[05:48] | I’m not gonna let that happen, okay? I’m going back. | 我不会让这种事情发生的 我要回去 |
[05:50] | I just found you. | 我才找到你 |
[05:53] | I can’t let Dad suffer. | 我不能让爸爸受折磨 |
[05:56] | I know you can’t, either. | 我知道你也做不到 |
[06:00] | I can go with her. | 我可以跟她一起去 |
[06:02] | I know a way in, past the guards. | 我知道有条路 可以绕过警卫进去 |
[06:06] | I mean, it’s the least I can do | 你为我做了这么多事情 |
[06:07] | after everything you’ve done for me. | 至少这是我能做的 |
[06:11] | Don’t risk yourself. | 别冒险 |
[06:14] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[06:20] | Oh, here you go. | 好了 |
[06:21] | That’s a good sign. | 是个好兆头 |
[06:23] | Come on, let’s go! | 过来吧 走了 |
[06:24] | I wanna get there before dark! | 我想在天黑之前到那儿 |
[06:34] | What’s this? | 怎么个意思 |
[06:36] | Where’s your sister going with Ivory? | 你姐姐要跟艾沃里到哪儿去 |
[06:39] | To save our so-called father. | 去救我们那所谓的父亲 |
[06:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:43] | Come on. | 走了 |
[06:53] | Do as you wish, Bathory. | 请便吧 巴斯利 |
[06:55] | Your spells may keep me powerless | 你的法术或许会让我无力 |
[06:58] | but I will keep the secret for my children ’til the end. | 但我还是会为孩子们保守秘密到最后 |
[07:01] | Their love sustains me. | 她们的爱支撑着我 |
[07:06] | You kept your secret from me. | 你对我有所隐瞒 |
[07:09] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我不想和你扯上关系 |
[07:11] | Why would I? | 我为什么要和你有关系 |
[07:13] | You never loved me. | 你从没爱过我 |
[07:14] | Or my sister! | 也没爱过我姐姐 |
[07:16] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[07:17] | I loved you both dearly. | 我深深地爱着你们 |
[07:19] | – You are still loyal to the Dark One. – No. | – 你仍然效忠于暗黑者 – 没有 |
[07:22] | – You will always be! – No. | – 你会一直效忠于她 – 没有 |
[07:23] | No! | 不会 |
[07:24] | I know love. | 我知道什么是爱 |
[07:26] | I love my children and there’s nothing that can change that. | 我爱孩子们 至死不变 |
[07:30] | Love us? | 爱我们 |
[07:32] | You made us to hand us over to the Dark One. | 你制造我们就是为了把我们交给暗黑者 |
[07:34] | – No. – As a trophy. | – 没有 – 作为战利品 |
[07:35] | – No. – As a blood sacrifice! | – 没有 – 作为血祭 |
[07:38] | No, no, no, no! | 没有 没有 没有 |
[07:41] | See? More lies. | 瞧 更多的谎言 |
[07:44] | You don’t even look like the man who said he was our dad. | 你甚至长得都不像那个自称是我们爸爸的人 |
[07:50] | Everything about you is a lie. | 你的一切都是谎言 |
[07:56] | No. | 不 |
[07:57] | Not all, Violet. | 不全是 维奥莱特 |
[08:00] | One day I’ll tell you and Jack how I came to love you. | 总有一天 我会告诉你和杰柯我是怎么爱你们的 |
[08:05] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[08:18] | Seeing you suffer is all I need. | 看到你受罪就够了 |
[08:22] | Even your crude imitation of Violet, | 就连你模仿维奥莱特的拙劣劲儿 |
[08:24] | it soothes my soul. | 都抚慰了我的灵魂 |
[08:26] | It strengthens my resolve. | 增强了我的决心 |
[08:31] | I know all about your children, Willem. | 我知道你孩子们的能力 威廉 |
[08:35] | That they are special. | 她们很特别 |
[08:39] | But if you pit them against the Dark One | 但让她们和暗黑者对抗的话 |
[08:41] | you know they will fail. | 你知道她们会输 |
[08:43] | And I will bend them to her will. | 我会让她们向她俯首贴耳 |
[08:45] | They’re not as weak as you believe. | 她们没有你想的那么脆弱 |
[08:49] | If you harm them I will bring the sky down on you. | 如果你敢伤害她们 我不会放过你的 |
[08:52] | – I will move heaven and earth… – Silence! | – 我将使出浑身解数… – 闭嘴 |
[09:18] | Looks like something is happening down there. | 好像下面发生了什么事 |
[09:21] | Are those soldiers? | 他们是士兵吗 |
[09:23] | They sure are. | 肯定是 |
[09:24] | It’s hard to tell from the insignias | 从徽章上很难看出 |
[09:26] | but they look American. | 但他们看起来像是美国人 |
[09:27] | Some kind of special ops. | 像是什么特别行动 |
[09:29] | Small but deadly. | 小而致命 |
[09:30] | So Darius was telling the truth. | 所以大流士说的是真的 |
[09:32] | There’s a world out there where humans are still in charge. | 外面还存在一个人类统治的世界 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:36] | American humans. | 美国人 |
[09:37] | Sometimes a general would show up. | 有时会出现个将军 |
[09:39] | Avery would come with soldiers. | 艾弗里会和士兵们一起来 |
[09:41] | That is, before she got ripped to shreds. | 在她被撕成碎片之前 |
[09:43] | Where would they come from? | 他们会是从哪儿来的 |
[09:45] | Dad wouldn’t say. | 爸爸不肯说 |
[09:46] | None of them would, it was all classified. | 他们谁都不会说 是机密 |
[09:48] | So this is some kind of central command. | 所以这可能是个中央指挥部 |
[09:53] | Or it’s just another base, but… | 或者是另一个基地 但是… |
[09:55] | Well, wherever they’re from, we gotta get past them. | 不管他们从哪儿来的 我们都得搞定他们 |
[09:58] | We can worry about the rest of the world later. | 其他的之后再操心吧 |
[10:00] | Everyone knows you, Vi. | 所有人都认识你 维 |
[10:01] | And some know me. | 也有人认识我 |
[10:03] | Okay, so we go over the fence. | 好吧 那我们越过栅栏 |
[10:05] | Sneak through town. | 混着通过城镇 |
[10:07] | These are not Blak Tek guards, they’re gonna set a perimeter. | 这些不是布莱塔克研究所的守卫 他们会拉警戒线 |
[10:09] | Tube socks will not work on them. | 我们是混不过去的 |
[10:38] | Hello there. | 您好 |
[10:39] | Excuse my surprise but I wasn’t expecting visitors. | 请原谅我的惊讶 但我没想到会有访客 |
[10:43] | I’m Avery. | 我是艾弗里 |
[10:45] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[10:47] | I was on the advisory team that briefed you | 我是在你被派去柯林斯堡之前 |
[10:48] | before you were sent to Fort Collins. | 给你简要介绍过的顾问组成员 |
[10:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:51] | I’m sorry, Colonel Nicholson. | 我很抱歉 尼科尔森上校 |
[10:53] | There’s been a lot going on here. | 这里发生了很多事 |
[10:55] | So much unfolding. | 还有好多事情要开展 |
[10:56] | It’s been several weeks since you last made contact. | 距离你上次和我们联系已经过去好几周了 |
[10:59] | You were supposed to provide us with a more detailed update. | 你本该给我们提供更多详细进展 |
[11:01] | Where’s Hansen? | 汉森去哪儿了 |
[11:03] | He’s been missing for some time now. | 他失踪有段时间了 |
[11:06] | I suspect he’s left the base entirely. | 我怀疑他已离开基地 |
[11:09] | Then we need to find him. | 那我们得找到他 |
[11:10] | There’s a lot he needs to explain. | 有好多事情需要他解释 |
[11:12] | He’s more elusive than you might imagine, and a liar. | 他比你想的更难捉摸 他是个骗子 |
[11:15] | He’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing, as it were. | 他是一个披着羊皮的狼 |
[11:18] | Last contact you reported everything was fine. | 上次联系 你说一切都好 |
[11:21] | Until it wasn’t. | 现在不是了 |
[11:22] | I’m just glad you showed up. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[11:29] | What can you tell me about those people? | 关于这些人你都知道些什么 |
[11:32] | Um, Hansen’s two daughters, their bodyguard of sorts. | 汉森的两个女儿 他们的保镖 |
[11:36] | Could be travelling together. | 可能都在一起 |
[11:38] | And the woman? | 那个女人呢 |
[11:41] | I don’t know her, but she appears treacherous. | 我不认识她 但她看着很不靠谱 |
[11:50] | What is it about them that interests you? | 你为什么会对他们感兴趣 |
[11:52] | We’re also looking for an abandoned hotel | 我们还在找一个废弃的旅馆 |
[11:53] | that’s nearby here. | 在这儿附近 |
[11:55] | Somewhere these suspects might still be. | 这些嫌疑犯可能还在那里 |
[11:58] | Any idea where that is? | 你知道在哪儿吗 |
[12:00] | I’m sure I could be vastly more helpful | 如果你把一切告诉我 |
[12:02] | if you just told me everything. | 我肯定会帮上大忙的 |
[12:03] | Above your security clearance. | 超出你的安全许可 |
[12:05] | Classified. | 这是机密 |
[12:06] | Presidential order. | 总统御令 |
[12:08] | The president? | 总统 |
[12:09] | What I can tell you is I plan to retrieve Hansen | 我只能说 我要找回汉森和他的孩子们 |
[12:12] | and his children, along with any intelligence | 收集我认为相关的所有情报 |
[12:14] | I deem relevant and I expect your full cooperation. | 希望你能全力配合 |
[12:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:18] | Anything I can offer. | 我会竭尽全力的 |
[12:19] | But in terms of the president… | 但按照总统… |
[12:21] | Sorry to interrupt, Colonel. | 抱歉打扰您 上校… |
[12:22] | The Chief of Staff is on the SAT phone. | 参谋长在卫星电话上找您 |
[12:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:50] | Mira, the time is nigh… | 米拉 时间差不多了… |
[12:52] | I have sensed the loss of Ivory. | 我感知到失去了艾沃里 |
[12:56] | Because of this I have chosen you to be adjutant | 因此 我选择你 |
[13:00] | to your mother. | 作为你母亲的助手 |
[13:05] | Kneel, my child. | 跪下 我的孩子 |
[13:15] | I release you from your vow of silence. | 我把你从沉默的誓言中释放 |
[13:20] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢您 母亲 |
[13:21] | Rise now. | 起来吧 |
[13:23] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[13:26] | Are you certain this is the right path? | 您确定这是正确的路吗 |
[13:28] | Bathory has veiled intent, Mira. | 巴斯利自有主意 米拉 |
[13:31] | This is the only way to ensure my safety. | 这是保我安全的唯一方法 |
[13:34] | A snake draped in gold is still a snake. | 一条身披金袍的蛇依旧是蛇 |
[13:38] | We should remove its head. | 我们应斩其蛇头 |
[13:41] | In due time. | 在适当的时机 |
[13:42] | Once we have achieved our objective and the Dark One | 待我们实现目标 暗黑者 |
[13:45] | is again by my side, then there will be a reckoning. | 重回我身边之时 便是审判之日 |
[14:35] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[14:37] | Is there anywhere else they would be keeping him? | 他们会把他关到其他地方吗 |
[14:40] | No. | 不会的 |
[14:41] | This is where he would be held. | 他会被关在这儿 |
[14:44] | What’re they doing? | 她们在干什么 |
[14:45] | It’s a setite ceremony. | 这是个邪教仪式 |
[14:47] | It’s a ritual to remove her heart. | 移除她心脏的仪式 |
[14:51] | Wouldn’t that kill her? | 这不会杀了她吗 |
[14:52] | No. Not if it’s done correctly. | 不 操作得当就不会 |
[14:55] | When going into battle, | 要打仗的时候 |
[14:56] | ancient vampires used to remove their hearts | 远古吸血鬼常常移除他们的心脏 |
[14:58] | to protect themselves from being staked. | 以防心脏被刺伤 |
[15:01] | Some party trick. | 一些小把戏 |
[15:05] | I’ve seen enough. | 我看够了 |
[15:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[15:09] | Back to Fort Collins. | 回柯林斯堡 |
[15:11] | Maybe they took him back there. | 或许她们把他带回去了 |
[15:12] | Don’t you see? | 你没看见吗 |
[15:14] | We have an opportunity. | 我们有机可乘 |
[15:46] | Shh, shh, shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 小声点 没事了 没事了 |
[15:55] | Ivory! | 艾沃里 |
[15:59] | Okay, you have to help us | 好了 你得帮我们 |
[16:02] | to kill Michaela and free the others. | 杀了米凯拉 再解救其他人 |
[16:05] | But she’s so powerful. | 可是她太强大了 |
[16:06] | It’s okay, we’re going to strike | 没关系 我们会在 |
[16:08] | at her most vulnerable moment, okay? | 她最脆弱的时候下手 好吗 |
[16:11] | Now go back to your duties. | 现在回你的位置上去 |
[16:13] | You’ll know when the time is right. | 你知道什么是恰当时机 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:19] | Okay, go. | 好 去吧 |
[16:20] | Go, go, go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[17:21] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:25] | Bring me sustenance to give me strength. | 给我拿点食物 好让我恢复体力 |
[17:46] | You fool! | 你个笨蛋 |
[17:48] | Traitors! | 叛徒 |
[17:51] | Protect my heart! | 保护我的心脏 |
[18:24] | You’re gonna pay for what you did to my sisters. | 你要为你对我和我的姐妹 |
[18:27] | And what you did to me!!!! | 所做的一切付出代价 |
[18:46] | You are nothing but a fawn captured by wolves. | 你不过是一只被狼捕获的小鹿而已 |
[18:48] | I should have let you burn at the stake. | 我就该任你被绑在木桩上烧死 |
[18:51] | You don’t know what pain and suffering is, | 你不知道什么是痛苦与折磨 |
[18:53] | but you will. | 但你就要知道了 |
[19:21] | This is for my sisters. | 致我的姐妹们 |
[19:28] | A new development. | 有新进展 |
[19:32] | A thorn in my paw removed by mice. | 老鼠们拔掉了我手心的刺 |
[19:38] | But what now? | 现在呢 |
[19:44] | Stillness. | 沉静 |
[19:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:52] | Stillness is the way. | 保持沉静就是方法 |
[20:01] | Stillness, and the world is ours. | 保持沉静 世界就是我们的了 |
[20:08] | The veil of darkness, it’s been lifted forever. | 黑暗的面纱 已永远揭开 |
[20:13] | Sisters, we owe a great gratitude to the Van Helsings. | 姐妹们 我们欠范海辛一个人情 |
[20:18] | We have to help them do whatever it takes to defeat the Dark One. | 无论付出什么代价 我们都要帮她们打败暗黑者 |
[20:23] | To our Sisterhood! | 姐妹会万岁 |
[20:24] | To our Sisterhood! | 姐妹会万岁 |
[20:31] | Do you know where the Oracle took my dad? | 你知道祭司把我爸爸关哪儿了吗 |
[20:34] | Hansen. | 汉森 |
[20:35] | Was it Fort Collins? | 是柯林斯堡吗 |
[20:36] | Yes. To continue to carve his mind | 对 为了继续切开他的记忆 |
[20:39] | searching for secrets he has concealed for centuries. | 挖掘他隐瞒已久的秘密 |
[20:42] | I have to save him. | 我得去救他 |
[20:44] | I wish to go with you. | 我希望能跟你一起去 |
[20:46] | To protect you. | 去保护你 |
[20:48] | I mean, I… I owe you a great debt. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[20:50] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[20:53] | But I’d be happy if you came with me. | 但我很高兴你能跟我同行 |
[21:28] | Old gate, new faces, huh? | 熟悉的大门 陌生的面孔 是吧 |
[21:31] | Step out of the vehicle. | 给我下车 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:40] | You boys have a bit of a situation here? | 你们这儿是出什么状况了吗 |
[21:46] | You seen any of these people out there? | 你在外面有见过这些人吗 |
[21:51] | Uh… no, none of these guys are ringin’ any bells. | 没 上面的人 我一点印象也没有 |
[21:57] | Why? Is there a reward if I do? | 怎么了 见过的话 是有什么奖励吗 |
[21:59] | Open the back of the truck. | 把车厢门打开 |
[22:03] | Y’all are special forces, huh? | 你们都是特种部队吗 |
[22:06] | You spend any time in Afghanistan? | 有在阿富汗待过吗 |
[22:08] | I did a couple tours. | 我去过几次 |
[22:10] | The back of the truck, sir. | 先生 把车厢打开 |
[22:12] | It’s Sergeant, actually. | 其实 我是个中士 |
[22:13] | Sergeant Axel Miller. | 阿克塞尔·米勒中士 |
[22:15] | 308th. | 308师 |
[22:17] | I was in Kabul first, then Kamdesh. | 我一开始在喀布尔服役 之后去了卡姆戴希 |
[22:20] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[22:23] | The back of the truck. | 打开厢门 |
[22:28] | You sure I couldn’t offer you some bourbon instead? | 你确定不喝杯威士忌吗 |
[22:32] | No, no, no, no, I get it. All right. | 别 别 我现在就去 |
[22:36] | Your funeral. | 自求多福吧 |
[22:45] | Jesus Christ! What the fuck is that?! | 天呐 这他妈什么玩意 |
[22:48] | It’s uh, shoes and clothes that I got off some dead people. | 就是些鞋子和衣服 我从死人身上扒下来的 |
[22:54] | Just business, man. | 一些小买卖 |
[22:56] | I take it to Low Town, I trade it with a dude there, | 我把这些东西运到下城 然后和那儿的人交易 |
[22:58] | he gives me some whiskey… | 他给我些威士忌… |
[23:01] | I bring it out in the world and I uh, you know, | 然后再把威士忌运出来 |
[23:02] | I trade it out there. | 卖到外面 |
[23:06] | But if you want to confiscate it… | 不过你要充公的话… |
[23:08] | Be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[23:11] | Plenty more where that came from. | 外边还有大把的呢 |
[23:12] | For Christ’s sake, get this shit outta here. | 苍天呐 赶紧把这玩意弄走 |
[23:14] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[23:18] | All right. | 好的吧 |
[23:33] | Let him through. | 让他过去 |
[23:36] | You guys are both wanted. | 你俩都在通缉名单上 |
[23:37] | Gotta keep a low profile. | 得低调行事 |
[23:39] | And you? | 你呢 |
[23:41] | I’m not on their radar yet. | 我暂时还没在名单上 |
[23:45] | Okay, so what now? | 现在要怎么办 |
[23:47] | We break into the compound, get to my dad’s office, | 我们闯进去 找到我爸爸的办公室 |
[23:50] | and I get the pages. | 拿到那几页纸 |
[23:51] | Without getting caught. | 在不被抓的清况下 |
[23:52] | I’ve still got this. | 我还有卡呢 |
[23:54] | I’m stealthy as shit. | 我行事非常隐秘 |
[23:55] | Done it a hundred times. | 已经干过无数回了 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I’m not letting you go in there by yourself. | 我不会让你独自进去的 |
[23:58] | Well, it’s easier than you coming with me. | 这比你跟着我去容易多了 |
[23:59] | – How’s that gonna work? – I’m coming, too. | – 你跟来 那要怎么办 – 我也去 |
[24:01] | I gotta find out what happened to Doc. | 我要搞清楚医生怎么样了 |
[24:03] | Julius, you’re six foot six. | 朱利叶斯 你可有六尺六高呢 |
[24:04] | You’re wanted all over town. | 而且你还被全城通缉 |
[24:06] | Okay, with or without you two, I’m going in. | 不管你俩去或不去 我都去定了 |
[24:08] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[24:11] | Maybe we’re thinking about this the wrong way. | 或许我们都想错了 |
[24:12] | Maybe it’s part stealth and… | 或许我们可以一边秘密行动… |
[24:16] | and part… giving them what they want. | …一边给他们想要的 |
[24:25] | Stop right there! | 停在那儿 |
[24:26] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[24:28] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[24:29] | This is the guy that you’re all looking for, right? | 这个家伙 你们已经找很久了 对吧 |
[24:31] | Some kind of bounty on his head? | 他的脑袋能换一大笔赏金吧 |
[24:33] | I’m gonna kill you if you come any closer! | 再靠近 我就杀了你们 |
[24:34] | How’s that? Try it! | 怎么样 试试 |
[24:36] | Radio for back-up! | 请求援助 |
[24:39] | I said drop your weapon! | 我说了 放下你的武器 |
[24:41] | Unit problem to the north entrance. | 北入口有情况 |
[24:43] | At the north entrance. Let’s go. | 在北入口 我们走 |
[24:45] | On the double! | 快一点 |
[24:46] | Come on, let’s go, go, go… | 快点 跑起来… |
[24:48] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[24:49] | Move it! | 麻利点儿 |
[24:58] | There’s a reward for this man! | 这个人能换赏金 |
[25:00] | I’m not just gonna hand him over to you. | 我不会把他交给你的 |
[25:01] | Drop your weapon! | 放下你的武器 |
[25:02] | This is your final warning! | 这是给你的最后警告 |
[25:14] | You gotta be shitting me! | 你不是在逗我吧 |
[25:17] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有什么毛病吗 |
[25:18] | The BOLO said alive! | 不是要活的吗 |
[25:21] | Secure this door. | 守住大门 |
[25:25] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:27] | Drop that weapon! | 放下武器 |
[25:28] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 |
[25:29] | Everybody just calm down. | 所有人都冷静 |
[25:31] | Put your gun down slowly. | 把你的枪慢慢放下 |
[25:32] | – Put your gun on the ground. – No sudden moves. | – 把你的枪放地上 – 慢慢移动 |
[25:34] | Easy! | 放松 |
[25:35] | Keep those hands where I can see them. | 把手举到我能看见的地方 |
[25:37] | Is this the man I was sent to find? | 这个男人是我要找的人吗 |
[25:38] | Is that who’s lying on my pavement? | 是在路上躺着的这个人吗 |
[25:39] | – I’m sorry, sir! – Sorry doesn’t cut it! | – 我很抱歉 长官 – 抱歉没用 |
[25:44] | I wanted to question that suspect, Corporal. | 下士 我本想要审问那名嫌疑犯的 |
[25:47] | – Get rid of that body. – Yes, sir. | – 处理那具尸体 – 是的 长官 |
[25:58] | Come on, we gotta get this body outta here. | 我们要把这具尸体搬走 |
[26:00] | – Could we get a hand here? – We gotta get this body in. | – 我们有能帮忙的吗 – 我们得把尸体弄进去 |
[26:02] | Take him down to the morgue. | 带他到下面的停尸间 |
[26:03] | Copy that Sarge. | 收到 中士 |
[26:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:08] | – I heard gunfire. – Stay back, ma’am. | – 我听到了枪声 – 退后 女士 |
[26:10] | – Are we under attack? – We’re fine, ma’am. | – 我们是受到攻击了吗 – 我们很安全 女士 |
[26:11] | Just follow orders and stand clear. | 请服从指示 离开这里 |
[26:44] | Stillness. | 沉静 |
[26:47] | The path forward is still and clear. | 前路是平静清晰的 |
[26:54] | Now I expect focus. | 现在我要你们集中精神 |
[26:56] | And discipline. | 严守纪律 |
[26:57] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | – 明白吗 – 是的 长官 |
[26:58] | And keep your eyes open for others on that list. | 睁大眼睛 盯紧名单上的其他人 |
[27:00] | One showed up, others might, too. | 一人出现了 其他人也随时可能出现 |
[27:03] | Hey, wait… wait a second. Sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[27:05] | – What about my reward? – Back off, now! | – 我的赏金呢 – 现在 后退 |
[27:06] | No, no, no. He was alive when he got here, so pay up. | 不 我抓住他的时候 他还活着 所以得付我钱 |
[27:09] | I’ll give you a reward. | 我会支付你赏金的 |
[27:10] | You’re being detained for questioning. | 你要被拘留审问 |
[27:12] | Questioning? No, no, no, no. | 审问 不不不 |
[27:14] | Hey, this is bullshit. | 嘿 胡扯吧 |
[27:15] | You and I are gonna have a chat | 你会和我聊聊 |
[27:17] | about how you found the dead guy and where. | 告诉我 你是在哪里 如何找到那家伙的 |
[27:21] | And how you got him on my goddamn base. | 又是怎么把他弄到我基地的 |
[27:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:43] | All available units to the north entrance. | 所有可动人员 到北入口集合 |
[29:11] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:13] | We need everyone to regroup at C2. | 所有人要到C2集合 |
[29:15] | Fall back, fall back. | 支援 支援 |
[29:17] | Will do, right away. | 好的 马上就到 |
[29:46] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[29:48] | You think you can blame me just because | 你光荣的警卫开心地打了几枪 |
[29:50] | your glorified security guards got trigger happy. | 你就可以来责备我了吗 |
[29:53] | You were dispatched to a hospital in downtown Seattle | 你在吸血鬼崛起那天 |
[29:56] | the day of the rising. | 被派到西雅图市中心的一家医院 |
[29:58] | Isn’t that right, Sergeant Miller? | 我说的没错吧 米勒中士 |
[30:40] | I told your guy at the gate. | 进门时 我告诉过你的下属 |
[30:43] | Name, rank, and unit. That’s all you needed. | 我的姓名 军衔和所属部队 这都是需要的 |
[30:45] | Ran you through the DOD database. | 浏览了你的国防部数据库 |
[30:47] | Quite a service record. | 有很好的服务记录 |
[30:49] | So there’s still a real world out there? | 所以外面还存在一个现实世界吗 |
[30:53] | Real military, anyway? | 还有真正的军队吗 |
[30:55] | You were left protecting a very important asset. | 你被留下保护一个非常重要的资产 |
[30:58] | What can you tell me about that? | 能跟我说说吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, see, I always wondered if you guys knew about her | 我总在想你们是不是 |
[31:01] | ahead of time. | 早就知道她了 |
[31:03] | You sent us down there on purpose. | 你故意带我们到这儿 |
[31:06] | You wanna know about Vanessa? | 你想知道凡妮莎的事情吗 |
[31:17] | Code yellow… | 黄色警报… |
[31:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:26] | These four. | 这四个人 |
[31:27] | Were they travelling together | 在你抓住被杀的那个人 也就是朱利叶斯时 |
[31:28] | when you caught the one who was killed, Julius? | 他们是否在一起行动 |
[31:32] | I told ya, I nabbed him alone right here in Low Town. | 我说过 我一个人在下城抓到了他 |
[31:36] | Surprised your crack troops didn’t get to him before me. | 很惊讶吗 我比你的精锐部队先抓到他 |
[31:42] | We’re both military men here, Sergeant, | 我们都是这儿的军人 中士 |
[31:45] | so why don’t I just put all my cards on the table? | 所以为什么不把话摊开说呢 |
[31:48] | My men found that pink hotel, all torn up, | 我的人找到了那间粉色酒店 破损严重 |
[31:51] | bodies everywhere. | 尸体遍布 |
[31:53] | They just sent me some images, too. | 他们也只是发给我这些照片 |
[31:58] | Some things that didn’t make the television broadcast. | 一些没在电视播出的画面 |
[32:03] | There’s that. | 就是这些 |
[32:08] | So why don’t we cut the bullshit, huh? | 所以我们何不直说呢 |
[32:12] | I wanna know where they are. | 我想知道他们在哪儿 |
[32:15] | Particularly that girl. | 特别是那个女孩 |
[32:19] | Hansen’s kid. | 汉森的孩子 |
[32:20] | You know, the one that can turn a vampire human | 你知道的 只要被她咬上一口 |
[32:23] | with just one bite. | 就可以从吸血鬼转化为人类 |
[32:26] | I wanna know why I look so fat in that… | 我想知道我为什么在图片上看起来这么臃肿… |
[32:28] | Tell me what I wanna know. | 告诉我 我想知道的事 |
[32:32] | Take your hands off me, you army douche bag. | 把你的手拿开 你这个军队的讨厌鬼 |
[32:34] | Okay, hey, hey, easy, easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[32:37] | We’re all on the same team. | 我们是同一队的 |
[32:39] | Relax. | 放松 |
[32:41] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[32:42] | There’s no team anymore. | 这没有什么队伍 |
[32:44] | It’s just you in my way. | 你孤军一人 在我的地盘 |
[32:54] | You wanna know about them? | 你想知道他们吗 |
[32:59] | I’m not saying shit with these guys here. | 他们在 我是不会说的 |
[33:07] | Go. | 下去 |
[33:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:17] | It’s a long story. | 这说来话长 |
[33:20] | Might as well make yourself comfortable. | 不如坐下来慢慢说 |
[33:51] | Sunshine Unit. | 锶单位 |
[34:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:52] | Violet… Violet, I’m your father. | 维奥莱特… 维奥莱特 我是你的父亲 |
[35:11] | How can you be my father? | 你怎么会是我父亲 |
[35:13] | I know you have a lot of questions, Violet. | 我知道你有很多疑问 维奥莱特 |
[35:17] | And I understand. | 我都理解 |
[35:19] | But first you must tell me, | 但首先 你必须告诉我 |
[35:25] | did you see the clues I sent in the vision? | 你看到我在幻象中给出的线索了吗 |
[35:30] | Did you find the painting? | 你找到那幅画了吗 |
[35:33] | How do I know you’re not one of them? | 我怎么知道你和他们不是一伙儿的 |
[35:34] | They can be anybody. | 他们可以变成任何人 |
[35:39] | Ask whatever you want and I will answer. | 你尽管提问 我都会回答 |
[35:44] | But you have to promise me you’ll take the pages and go. | 不过你必须答应我 你会带着书页离开 |
[35:49] | What did we do for our 15th birthday? | 我们十五岁生日时做了什么 |
[35:54] | We went to the Midway. | 我们去了娱乐场 |
[35:57] | Out on the island. | 就在岛外 |
[36:01] | You loved the paddle boats. | 你喜欢划桨船 |
[36:05] | Jack liked the games. | 杰珂喜欢比赛 |
[36:10] | She won a trophy. | 她赢了一座奖杯 |
[36:14] | No. | 不 |
[36:16] | She won a stuffed animal. | 她赢了一个毛绒玩具 |
[36:20] | A giraffe. | 是长颈鹿 |
[36:34] | You are my father. | 你是我的父亲 |
[36:37] | You are my father. | 你是我的父亲 |
[36:38] | Some… somehow you are. | 总之… 你确实是 |
[36:44] | But how do I know I can trust you? | 但我怎么知道能否相信你呢 |
[36:49] | By leaving me here. | 把我留在这里 |
[36:52] | Escaping with the pages. | 带着书页逃走 |
[36:54] | They’re the key to everything. | 它们是解开一切的关键 |
[36:59] | No. | 不行 |
[37:00] | No, I’m not leaving you here like this. | 不行 我不能把你这样留在这里 |
[37:03] | With her. | 留给她 |
[37:05] | Just cut to the chase. | 我们直奔主题 |
[37:06] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[37:08] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[37:09] | Jesus Christ, I mean, that’s a… that’s an even longer story. | 老天爷 这说来话更长了 |
[37:12] | Why do I get the feeling that you just like to keep me here, | 我怎么感觉 你就是想把我留在这儿 |
[37:15] | just listening to you ramble on and on and on? | 听你东扯西扯 |
[37:18] | I don’t know, I guess I’m just hard up for company. | 不知道 我想只是缺少陪伴 |
[37:24] | All right, hold still. | 好吧 不要动 |
[37:26] | You know how this goes if you do anything stupid. | 要是做蠢事 你知道下场的 |
[37:31] | You’re smarter than you look. | 人不可貌相 你还挺聪明 |
[37:32] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey. | – 嘿 兄弟 – 嘿 |
[37:37] | Jesus Christ, you were dead. | 老天爷 你不是死了吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah, it happens. | 是啊 确实 |
[37:40] | Guess I didn’t tell you everything. | 看来我没有全部告诉你 |
[37:42] | You get what you need? | 你拿到需要的吗 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 拿到了 |
[37:45] | What now? | 现在做什么 |
[37:46] | We get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[37:48] | How? With a gun to the General’s head? | 怎么离开 拿枪指着将军的脑袋吗 |
[37:50] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[37:51] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[37:53] | If you guys think that you’re just gonna march out of here | 如果你们认为劫持我作为人质 |
[37:55] | with me as a hostage, you’re outta your goddamn minds. | 就可以离开这里 那可太天真了 |
[38:06] | You want to know about Vanessa. | 你想知道凡妮莎 |
[38:09] | About Violet. | 还有维奥莱特 |
[38:11] | Talk to the rest of your most wanted list. | 和通缉令上的其他人聊聊吧 |
[38:14] | Find out how deep in the shit we really are. | 看清其中的水有多深 |
[38:19] | None of that’s possible unless we trust each other. | 我们彼此信任 一切才有可能 |
[38:32] | Single file. | 一路纵队 |
[38:34] | Prepare to be searched. | 准备搜查 |
[38:35] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[38:37] | Through the gate. | 穿过大门 |
[38:39] | Come on, move. | 快点 走起来 |
[38:42] | Nice and steady. | 很好 保持 |
[38:43] | You there! Drop the hood. | 你 摘掉帽子 |
[38:47] | I said drop the hood. | 我说摘掉帽子 |
[38:56] | Drop the hood or I will shoot you dead. | 摘掉帽子 不然我开枪了 |
[39:05] | Nice and slow. | 很好 慢慢地 |
[39:20] | She’s not one of them. | 她不是那些人 |
[39:25] | What do you mean, the Colonel’s gone? | 什么意思 你说上校走了 |
[39:27] | Gone where? | 去哪了 |
[39:29] | You, secure the gate. | 你 严守大门 |
[39:30] | The rest of you, follow me! | 剩下人 跟着我 |
[39:32] | Come on, move. On the double. | 快点 走起来 速度 |
[39:34] | Let’s go… | 我们走… |
[39:40] | We better be walking to answers, gentlemen. | 我们最好找到那些答案 绅士们 |
[39:43] | They may not be the answers you’re looking for. | 他们可能不是你要找的答案 |
[39:45] | That’s her. | 那就是她 |
[39:47] | – Vi! – Julius! | – 维 – 朱利叶斯 |
[39:49] | We gotta get him out of here. | 我们必须带他离开这里 |
[39:51] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[39:52] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[39:54] | Hansen? | 汉森 |
[39:55] | That’s not Hansen. | 他不是汉森 |
[39:56] | It is. | 他是 |
[39:57] | And who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:58] | This is Colonel Nicholson. | 他是尼科尔森上校 |
[39:59] | If we wanna get out of here we need him on our side. | 如果我们想从这儿出去 需要他站在我们这边 |
[40:01] | Someone better explain to me what the hell is going on. | 最好有人解释一下这究竟是怎么回事 |
[40:04] | They shape shift. Brides of the Dark One. | 是暗黑者的新娘 她们可以变形 |
[40:05] | Okay, we don’t have time for this. | 好了 我们没时间解释了 |
[40:07] | If the Oracle realizes he’s gone, | 如果祭司发现他不见 |
[40:09] | that I have the pages, we’re all dead. | 我又拿走了书页 我们就死定了 |
[40:10] | Hang on, what’s an Oracle? | 等等 什么祭司 |
[40:11] | An evil bitch that looks like Avery. | 一个长得像艾弗里的邪恶婊子 |
[40:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:17] | So you’re saying Avery isn’t Avery? | 所以你说艾弗里不是艾弗里吗 |
[40:19] | You’re the one that said you wanted the whole truth. | 是你说要了解整个真相的 |
[40:21] | How far down the rabbit hole do you wanna go? | 你还想沉沦于这迷幻的世界多久 |
[41:06] | Someone here to see you, I think. | 有人要见你 |
[41:16] | You found us. | 你找到我们了 |
[41:18] | Like you said, only bar in Low Town. | 按你说的 下城唯一一家酒吧 |
[41:23] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[41:24] | He’s a complication. | 他比较复杂 |
[41:27] | Maybe an ally. | 算盟友 |
[41:28] | Not sure yet. | 还不一定 |
[41:32] | I didn’t get Dad. | 我没有找到爸爸 |
[41:33] | The Oracle must have him. | 他肯定在祭司手里 |
[41:35] | No. | 不是 |
[41:37] | Not anymore. | 情况有变 |
[41:55] | This is our father? | 他是我们的父亲吗 |
[41:57] | In his real form. | 他的本来面目 |
[41:59] | He can shape shift like the other brides. | 他像其他新娘一样可以变形 |
[42:03] | That form we knew all those years was actually… | 那些年我们熟识的面目不过是… |
[42:05] | An illusion. | 假象 |
[42:08] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[42:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:24] | And I don’t know how to use these. | 我也不知道怎么用这些 |
[42:34] | Yes. Stillness. | 是的 沉静 |
[42:41] | Let the pieces find their path to the Dark One. | 让棋子们找到通往暗黑者的路 |