时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾… |
[00:08] | Jacqueline get to the roof. | 杰奎琳 去屋顶 |
[00:13] | Onto us Van Helsings and no one… | 显明于我们 勿归于别人 |
[00:18] | I could always feel the darkness in you. | 我总能感到你身上的黑暗 |
[00:20] | It’s in you too. | 黑暗也在你身上 |
[00:22] | Fight it. | 抵抗它 |
[00:25] | Come… | 过来… |
[00:27] | Bask in my glory. | 沉浸于我的荣耀 |
[00:29] | Fulfil your destiny. | 实现你的命运 |
[00:31] | That’s exactly what I had in mind. | 这正是我之所想 |
[00:40] | This is for my sisters. | 致我的姐妹们 |
[00:49] | You know how to open the portal to the Dark Realm. | 你知道如何开启暗世界的传送门 |
[00:52] | I will keep my secret to my death. | 我至死都不会说出秘密 |
[00:55] | I will not fail my children. | 我不会让孩子们失望 |
[00:58] | Stillness is the way. | 保持沉静就是方法 |
[01:01] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[01:02] | He’s a complication, maybe an ally. | 他比较复杂 算盟友 |
[01:05] | Not sure yet. | 还不一定 |
[01:07] | This is our father. | 他是我们的父亲吗 |
[01:08] | Mmm-hmm, in his real form. | 他的本来面目 |
[01:11] | I don’t know how to use these. | 我不知道怎么用这些 |
[01:20] | Gentlemen, my goodwill only goes so far. | 先生们 我只能帮到这儿 |
[01:23] | I sent my men on a fool’s errand to get you all off that base | 我支开我的人 好让你们从基地逃走 |
[01:27] | and you promised me answers. | 你们答应给我答案 |
[01:28] | – We gave you answers. – Really? | – 我们给了你答案 – 真的吗 |
[01:30] | Let’s review, shall we? | 我们来回顾一下 |
[01:31] | That kid over there is really Hansen. | 躺在那儿的孩子其实是汉森 |
[01:34] | But Avery isn’t Avery. | 但是艾弗里不是艾弗里 |
[01:35] | She’s a shape shifting witch named The Oracle… | 她是会变形的巫婆 称之为祭司… |
[01:37] | Real name, Bathory. | 真实姓名是巴斯利 |
[01:39] | Hansen’s kid, Violet, wants to use three magic pages | 汉森的孩子 维奥莱特 想用三张有法术的书页 |
[01:41] | to open a portal to a place called “The Dark Realm” | 开启一个名叫”暗世界”地方的传送门 |
[01:44] | so they can kill Dracula. | 这样她们能杀了德古拉 |
[01:48] | Missing anything? | 有遗漏吗 |
[01:49] | No, that about covers it. | 没有 基本上就是这些 |
[01:50] | I found all this shit hard to buy myself… | 这些事我自己都难以相信… |
[01:52] | Hard to buy? | 难以相信吗 |
[01:53] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | Impossible to buy. | 是不可能相信 |
[01:56] | Because it’s utter nonsense. | 因为这是一派胡言 |
[01:58] | Vampirism is a virus and that girl is the cure | 吸血鬼化是一种病毒 而那个女孩是解药 |
[02:01] | and that’s the beginning, middle, and end of it. | 这才是故事的全部 |
[02:03] | Look, we can explain everything, I swear. | 我们可以解释一切 我保证 |
[02:05] | Just give us a little bit more time… | 只要再多点时间… |
[02:06] | No! You stalled me once. | 不 你们浪费了我一次时间 |
[02:09] | I’m not gonna let it happen again. | 不会再有第二次了 |
[02:10] | One way or another you all are coming with me. | 不管怎么说 你们都要跟我走 |
[02:13] | You’re a stubborn son of a bitch, you know that, Nicholson? | 你真他妈的固执啊 尼科尔森 |
[02:15] | Enough time passes, my men conduct a search, | 随着时间推移 我的人进行搜寻 |
[02:18] | they find us down here. | 早晚在这下面找到我们 |
[02:20] | How do you think that ends for you? | 你们觉得会有什么下场 |
[02:22] | Badly. | 很糟 |
[02:23] | But it doesn’t have to go that way. | 但结果不一定是那样 |
[02:26] | What the hell is that? | 什么东西 |
[02:37] | That is proof. | 是证据 |
[02:41] | When was the last time you saw Avery, Colonel? | 你上次见到艾弗里是什么时候 上校 |
[02:44] | A few hours ago. Why? | 几个小时以前 怎么了 |
[02:49] | Does she look newly dead to you? | 她看起来像是刚死吗 |
[03:14] | An eternity comes to an end in the blink of an eye. | 顷刻之间 永生也走到了尽头 |
[03:45] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[03:47] | Weak. | 虚弱 |
[03:48] | In and out of consciousness. | 时而清醒 时而昏迷 |
[03:50] | The Oracle really messed him up. | 祭司对他下了狠手 |
[03:52] | Did he tell you anything? | 他告诉你什么了吗 |
[03:56] | We can’t use these pages until we have more information. | 没有更多信息 这三张书页根本用不了 |
[04:00] | There’s supposed to be a weapon that kills the Dark One. | 应该有武器可以杀死暗黑者 |
[04:02] | But it might be in the Dark Realm somewhere. | 但可能在暗世界的某个角落 |
[04:04] | Vanessa could help. | 凡妮莎可以帮我们 |
[04:06] | We can’t give up on her. | 我们不能放弃她 |
[04:08] | She trapped herself in there for us. | 她为了我们把自己困在那里 |
[04:09] | Okay guys, we got a bigger problem on our hands. | 好吧 我们现在有一个更大的问题 |
[04:12] | It’s just a matter of time till the Oracle figures out | 祭司发现你带走你爸爸 |
[04:14] | you snatched your dad. | 只是时间问题 |
[04:15] | What do you think happens then? | 你觉得那时会发生什么 |
[04:17] | My men and I could… | 我和我的人可以… |
[04:18] | Could what? | 可以干什么 |
[04:20] | Detain her? | 扣押她 |
[04:21] | Kill her? | 杀了她 |
[04:22] | You’d all be dead the second you tried. | 你们一动手就死定了 |
[04:24] | Mira and my other sisters are guarding us outside. | 米拉和其他姐妹们在外面保护我们 |
[04:27] | We’ll just go after her. | 我们只要追击她 |
[04:29] | We got lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[04:30] | We surprised Michaela at her weakest moment. | 我们在米凯拉最脆弱的时刻 给了她致命一击 |
[04:33] | I don’t think the Oracle’s gonna go down that easy. | 我觉得祭司没那么好对付 |
[04:38] | Then what do we do? | 那我们怎么做 |
[04:42] | These pages are instructions. | 这三张书页会告诉我们 |
[04:45] | Maybe all the answers we need are right here. | 也许所有答案都在这里 |
[04:48] | Am I the only one staring at three blank pages? | 只有我盯着三张空白书页吗 |
[05:01] | My sister and I, we need a minute. | 我和姐姐 失陪一下 |
[05:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:08] | I’m gonna join my sisters on the front line. | 我去加入在第一线的姐妹们 |
[05:11] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[05:23] | What was that about? | 什么情况 |
[05:24] | It’s not the time. | 不是时候 |
[06:04] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[06:06] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[06:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:13] | What language is that? | 这是什么语言 |
[06:16] | I failed Spanish three times. | 西班牙语我挂了三次 |
[06:18] | It looks ancient. | 像是某种古文 |
[06:20] | Why would they write it like this? | 他们为什么写成这样 |
[06:25] | There’s only one person who would know. | 只有一个人知道 |
[06:34] | I need your blood. | 我需要你的血 |
[06:38] | You what? | 你想干什么 |
[06:39] | For my dad. | 给我爸爸 |
[06:40] | He’s too weak to feed and the clock’s ticking. | 他太虚弱 进不了食 时间又迫在眉睫 |
[06:42] | What are you gonna do? | 你们要做什么 |
[06:43] | Jump start him, like a shot of adrenaline. | 加速唤醒他 好比给他一剂肾上腺素 |
[06:47] | I hope. | 希望有效 |
[06:49] | Roll up your sleeve. | 卷起袖子 |
[06:51] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[06:52] | No, no. | 别急 |
[06:53] | That-that’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[06:55] | You’re the only one that doesn’t have tainted blood. | 只有你的血没有被感染过 |
[06:58] | Tainted blood? | 没有被感染 |
[07:00] | Everyone else here is either a Van Helsing | 这里的其他人 要么是范海辛 |
[07:02] | or used to be a vampire. | 要么以前是吸血鬼 |
[07:06] | He needs pure human blood. | 他需要纯净的人类血液 |
[07:08] | Wha… | 什… |
[07:11] | Why do I feel like I’ve run off and joined the goddamned circus? | 我怎么感觉自己跑进了马戏团 |
[07:32] | His breathing is getting slower. | 他的呼吸越来越慢 |
[07:34] | Then we’ve gotta do this. | 那我们更要这样做 |
[07:38] | Look, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:49] | Wait, what if that kills him? | 等等 如果他死了怎么办 |
[07:52] | Not doing anything is gonna kill all of us. | 什么都不做 我们都会死 |
[08:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:32] | This isn’t working! | 不起作用 |
[08:35] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:39] | Dad, can you hear me? | 爸爸 你能听到我吗 |
[08:40] | Hey, it’s all right! Hey. | 嘿 起作用了 |
[08:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[08:43] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[08:45] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[08:46] | Hey, look at me! | 看着我 |
[08:48] | We need your help with the pages. | 你要帮我们解释那些书页 |
[08:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[08:53] | We unlocked them with our blood, | 我们的血显现了内容 |
[08:54] | but we can’t read them. | 但我们看不懂 |
[08:56] | We need you to tell us what to do before Bathory finds us. | 在巴斯利找来之前 你要告诉我们怎么做 |
[08:59] | The weapon. | 那个武器 |
[09:00] | Is it in… | 是不是在… |
[09:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:25] | Why are we here? | 我们怎么在这儿 |
[09:28] | Something he wants us to see. | 他想让我们看些东西 |
[09:32] | This has to be a vision or a memory maybe? | 这是幻境还是记忆 |
[09:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:50] | He can’t see us. | 他看不到我们 |
[09:53] | Who is there? | 谁在那儿 |
[09:56] | It is I, ma’am. | 是我 夫人 |
[09:57] | Willem. | 威廉 |
[09:59] | Oh, thank goodness you’re alive. | 感谢上帝你还活着 |
[10:01] | I feared that we had lost you, too. | 我以为我们连你也失去了 |
[10:05] | I begged him not to go through with that accursed ritual. | 我恳求他不要弄那个可恶的仪式 |
[10:10] | After the tragedy with Jacob he just felt he must. | 但在雅各布遭遇不幸之后 他觉得他必须这么做 |
[10:14] | And now look at what has befallen us. | 看看我们现在沦落到了什么境地 |
[10:17] | One brother is locked away and the other may never return. | 一个兄弟被封印 另一个可能再也回不来了 |
[10:22] | Come closer, dear Willem. | 靠近一点 亲爱的威廉 |
[10:24] | I need your help to devise a plan. | 我需要你来帮我计划一下 |
[10:27] | There must be a means to rescue him from… | 一定会有什么方法救他回… |
[10:31] | You! | 你 |
[10:33] | You are one of them. | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[10:35] | Please, ma’am. | 别激动 夫人 |
[10:36] | You are the reason my family has been betrayed, | 因为你 我的家人才被人背叛 |
[10:39] | and they’re now adrift. | 现在漂泊无依 |
[10:41] | Kill me if you must | 若您一定要杀了我 那请动手吧 |
[10:42] | but there are things you can only learn from me. | 但有些事您只能从我这里获知 |
[10:44] | They trusted you, and you played a role in their downfall. | 他们曾信任你 而你却是他们遭遇不测的推手 |
[10:50] | You have ruined us! | 你毁了我们 |
[10:53] | I did, it’s true. | 是我做的 没错 |
[10:59] | But I can still help your cause. | 但我还是可以帮您完成大业 |
[11:01] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[11:03] | After all the evil that you have done? | 在你做了这么多坏事之后吗 |
[11:07] | What good could you possibly do? | 你还能做出什么好事 |
[11:09] | Destroy them from within. | 从内部瓦解他们 |
[11:13] | Kill the Dark One forever. | 彻底杀死暗黑者 |
[11:20] | That was the moment. | 就在那一刻 |
[11:23] | The moment he vowed to fight back against them. | 他发誓要反击他们 |
[11:27] | That’s what he’s trying to show us. | 这就是他想给我们看的 |
[11:31] | But it doesn’t help with the pages. | 但这并不能帮我们解惑书页 |
[11:33] | Or knowing what the weapon is, or where to find it. | 或是知道武器是什么 去哪儿能找到 |
[11:37] | It has to have meaning. | 但这肯定意味着什么 |
[11:42] | It does. | 没错 |
[11:45] | For you to understand the weapon you first need to know why | 在让你们了解武器之前 你们需要知道原因 |
[11:49] | and how I came to create it. | 以及我是怎么开始制造它的 |
[11:52] | The truth will not be easy to accept. | 事实的真相并不容易被接受 |
[12:21] | The painting. | 那幅画 |
[12:24] | Despite their instincts, what was left of Abraham’s family | 尽管有本能反应 但其余亚伯拉罕家族成员 |
[12:27] | regained their trust in me, | 还是重拾对我的信任 |
[12:29] | allowing me to keep things | 允许我留下 |
[12:31] | that they thought held only sentimental value. | 他们认为只有情感价值的东西 |
[12:33] | They didn’t know the pages were behind the painting. | 他们并不知道那几张书页在这幅画的后面 |
[12:36] | You lied to them. | 你骗了他们 |
[12:37] | I kept my promise. | 我遵守了我的承诺 |
[12:38] | To help the cause and to protect the knowledge | 完成他们的大业 保密释放暗黑者的方法 |
[12:41] | of how to liberate the Dark One from the other brides. | 不让其他新娘知道 |
[12:44] | Even if that meant keeping it from the Van Helsings. | 即使这意味着也不能告诉范海辛 |
[12:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:48] | Well, they had no idea how to build a weapon | 因为她们不知道如何制造武器 |
[12:50] | and without that the pages were nothing more than | 这样的话 那几张书页不过是 |
[12:52] | a dangerous weakness. | 致命弱点罢了 |
[12:53] | So you were working on that, but what about the other brides? | 所以你忙着制造武器 那其他新娘呢 |
[12:57] | I created enough doubt in Bathory’s mind about Michaela | 我让巴斯利对米凯拉产生疑心 |
[13:00] | and her jealousy that she had her locked away. | 她的妒忌心促使她封印了米凯拉 |
[13:04] | And the Sisterhood, too. | 还有姐妹会 |
[13:05] | Hmm. One less enemy to fool. | 少了一个可以戏弄的敌人 |
[13:08] | So you were playing both sides of the line. | 所以你在左右逢迎 |
[13:10] | I performed my part for the Oracle. | 我为祭司做事 |
[13:12] | I told her I was researching ways how to strengthen | 我告诉她 我在寻找如何让吸血鬼变强的办法 |
[13:16] | vampire kind so the Beloved would have an army. | 让至爱可以拥有一支军队 |
[13:37] | In truth, I was searching only for a weapon | 但事实上 我只是在寻找 |
[13:41] | that would kill her. | 一个可以杀死她的武器 |
[13:44] | At first I sought a chemical solution. | 首先 我用了化学溶液 |
[13:52] | So you tortured them. | 你折磨了他们 |
[13:53] | I’m not proud about what I put my subjects through. | 我并不为我所做的这些感到骄傲 |
[13:57] | Like me, they had once been… human. | 像我一样 他们也曾是… 人类 |
[14:02] | Pain was still… pain. | 他们还是会感到… 疼痛 |
[14:11] | But I had to make things right no matter the cost | 但不惜一切代价 我都要拨乱反正 |
[14:16] | to redeem my betrayal with the Van Helsings. | 以赎我对范海辛的背叛 |
[14:28] | For decades, centuries, the world carried on around me. | 几十年 几百年 周围的世界不断运转 |
[14:34] | I needed to take a new form to secure the position I required. | 我需要转换身份来保住我要的地位 |
[14:38] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[14:41] | So that I could discover the terrible world of eugenics. | 这样我才能接触到可怕的优生学领域 |
[14:55] | I had the pages but failed for so long to create the weapon. | 我空有书页 但一直没制造出武器 |
[15:00] | I knew the Third Reich had the means. | 我知道第三帝国有办法 |
[15:03] | This… this is too much. | 这… 这太过了 |
[15:06] | Bag it up. | 所有东西 |
[15:08] | All of it. | 全部带走 |
[15:09] | I want it shipped to my lab stateside. | 都运到我美国的实验室 |
[15:12] | And boys? | 还有 伙计们 |
[15:13] | This never happened. | 这一切都没发生过 |
[15:15] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[15:19] | Cross-breeding, DNA manipulation. | 杂交育种 基因操控 |
[15:22] | Their evil paved a certain sinister path | 他们的邪恶铺就了一条 |
[15:25] | that I reluctantly followed. | 我并不情愿走上的罪恶之路 |
[15:27] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[15:28] | Wake me up from this shit. | 让我离开这里 |
[15:30] | Vi. | 维 |
[15:31] | This… | 这… |
[15:33] | This is a nightmare. | 这是个噩梦 |
[15:36] | No more riddles. | 别再兜圈子了 |
[15:37] | What is the weapon? | 武器到底是什么 |
[15:43] | You both need to see for yourselves. | 你们两个都得亲眼看看 |
[15:49] | I took what I discovered in that bunker and years later | 我拿走了在地堡里发现的一切 几年后 |
[15:53] | I founded Blak Tek so I could finally make the weapon. | 我建立了布莱塔克研究所 我终于可以制作武器了 |
[15:59] | This is where we’re from, isn’t it? | 我们就是从那儿来的 对吗 |
[16:03] | Where you made us. | 你在那儿制造了我们 |
[16:11] | You see where this is going, don’t you? | 你看出来这是怎么一回事了吧 |
[16:17] | I don’t know if I can, Jack. | 我不知道我是否能做到 杰珂 |
[16:19] | We have to. | 我们必须得看 |
[16:41] | You made us to sacrifice to the vampires. | 你制造了我们 为了献祭吸血鬼 |
[16:46] | To bring back the Dark One. | 把暗黑者召唤回来 |
[16:48] | That’s the truth. | 那才是事实 |
[16:49] | No. | 不 |
[16:51] | I didn’t make you to sacrifice for the Dark One. | 我创造你们不是为了献祭暗黑者 |
[16:58] | I made you to destroy the Dark One. | 我创造你们是为了摧毁暗黑者 |
[17:01] | You two are the weapon. | 你们两个就是武器 |
[17:04] | The next step in what Vanessa and Scarlett were. | 凡妮莎和斯佳丽的下一代 |
[17:07] | A hybridization of the very best of humanity. | 最优秀的人类的杂交者 |
[17:11] | The Van Helsings. | 范海辛 |
[17:13] | An antidote to the Dark One, | 杀死暗黑者的解药 |
[17:14] | using her own blood weaponized in you. | 用她的血武装你们 |
[17:17] | One bite could destroy her forever. | 咬上一口 她就彻底摧毁了 |
[17:20] | Why didn’t you tell us that before now? | 你之前为什么不告诉我们 |
[17:23] | I wanted to. | 我想说的 |
[17:27] | But something happened along the way. | 但这一路走来还发生了其他的事 |
[17:30] | Once created, you went from weapon I needed | 创造你们之后 你们不仅是我需要的武器 |
[17:36] | to children I love. | 还是我爱的孩子们 |
[17:38] | And as years went by and you grew I wondered | 年复一年 随着你们长大 |
[17:40] | if any of this would be necessary at all. | 我在想这一切是否还有必要 |
[17:43] | The Dark One was locked away, the pages were protected. | 暗黑者被封印 书页也保存完好 |
[17:45] | I just wanted you to have happy normal lives | 我只想你们拥有正常快乐的人生 |
[17:49] | and keep you safe from the evil of the world. | 保护你们不受到邪恶势力的伤害 |
[17:53] | And then everything changed. | 但随后一切都变了 |
[17:58] | The day of the rising you sent that vampire to protect me, | 吸血鬼崛起那天 你派了吸血鬼来保护我 |
[18:05] | didn’t you? | 是不是 |
[18:10] | I tried to save you. | 我努力保护你们 |
[18:13] | I failed. | 但我是失败了 |
[18:19] | I knew that day safety would be gone. | 我知道自那天起 世界不再安全 |
[18:24] | That the Oracle in a world overrun with vampires | 祭司将在吸血鬼泛滥的世界 |
[18:27] | might find her own pathway to the Dark One. | 找到通向暗黑者的路 |
[18:31] | And that one day, whether I liked it or not, | 到那时 无论我是否乐意 |
[18:36] | you two would be needed. | 都需要你们拯救世界 |
[18:42] | Doing all of this, fighting back against the darkness, | 对抗暗黑势力 违背你的初衷 |
[18:46] | loving us despite why you made us, | 来爱我们 这一切的一切 |
[18:49] | it doesn’t make up for the things you’ve done. | 都不能弥补你所犯下的错 |
[18:51] | The people you’ve killed. | 那些你杀过的人 |
[18:54] | Like Avery. | 比如艾弗里 |
[18:56] | You have every right to judge me. | 你怎么评判我都可以 |
[18:58] | I’ve earned that. | 是我罪有应得 |
[19:00] | But in you, through both of you, | 但你们 通过你们两个 |
[19:02] | we can fight back together if you choose to. | 如果你们愿意 我们可以一起反击 |
[19:08] | If we choose to. | 如果我们愿意 |
[19:12] | Look, I can’t ask you to face the Dark One. | 我不能要求你们去面对暗黑者 |
[19:18] | I can’t make you fulfil the promises I made | 我不能让你们去履行 |
[19:20] | to the Van Helsings. | 我对范海辛的承诺 |
[19:22] | But with all that’s at stake the decision has to be yours. | 但在这紧要关头 你们必须自己做决定 |
[19:30] | Facing the dark, making the right choices | 面对暗黑者 在邪恶面前 |
[19:34] | in the face of evil, that’s what Vanessa did. | 做出正确选择 凡妮莎就是这么做的 |
[19:40] | It’s what Dad’s done. | 爸爸也是这么做的 |
[19:44] | It’s what we have to do. | 我们也应该这么做 |
[20:00] | I helped create them. | 我帮着制造了他们 |
[20:04] | But it all should be clear to you. | 但你们应该都清楚了 |
[20:16] | The words. | 这些话 |
[20:19] | I understand them now. | 我现在能明白了 |
[20:20] | The first two pages opens the portal from our end. | 用前两页从我们这边打开传送门 |
[20:25] | The last one opens it from the other side again. | 用最后一页从另一世界打开门 |
[20:39] | You have to keep that and yourself safe until… | 你得保证它和你自身的安全直到… |
[20:47] | Until when? | 直到什么时候 |
[20:49] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[20:50] | When the moon shines on the pentagram. | 当月光照在五角星上的时候 |
[20:53] | I drew it on the floor of the gymnasium. | 我把它画在了体育馆的地板上 |
[20:56] | But that means we’d have to go back into the base. | 但这意味着我们得回去 |
[21:02] | And face the Oracle. | 面对祭司 |
[21:15] | Midnight, huh? | 午夜 是吧 |
[21:18] | Goddamn magic. | 该死的法术 |
[21:20] | The question now is what do we do about Bathory? | 现在的问题是我们该怎么处理巴斯利 |
[21:24] | We have to take her out of the equation. | 我们得除掉她 |
[21:26] | Do you have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[21:27] | We do. | 我们有 |
[21:29] | But in order for it to work… first I’m going to have to feed. | 但要计划起效的话 我得先喂饱自己 |
[21:41] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me! | 你们在耍我吧 |
[21:44] | Again? | 又来 |
[21:47] | Enter. | 进来 |
[22:02] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[22:03] | I’m relieved to see you back with us. | 看见你回来 我就放心了 |
[22:06] | Your men and I were quite worried. | 我和你的手下都很担心你 |
[22:09] | I was captured. | 我被抓住了 |
[22:11] | Briefly managed to escape. | 勉强脱逃的 |
[22:14] | Most of the wanted list slipped through but not a total loss. | 大多数通缉者都溜了 但也不是全部 |
[22:20] | My men captured Hansen. | 我手下抓到了汉森 |
[22:24] | The president will be relieved. | 总统会松口气了 |
[22:27] | Hansen must be punished for what he’s done. | 汉森必须为他做的事情付出代价 |
[22:29] | The secrets he’s kept. | 为他保守的秘密 |
[22:33] | Have your men extracted any information from him? | 你的人从他那里问出点什么了吗 |
[22:37] | He’s proving surprisingly resistant. | 他抵抗的相当厉害 |
[22:40] | That’s disappointing. | 那真令人失望 |
[22:43] | I was hoping he’d give you everything you need | 我还希望他会给你想要的 |
[22:45] | on the people in those photos. | 照片里人的所有信息呢 |
[22:47] | Perhaps with your access to Blak Tek | 也许等你进了布莱塔克研究所 |
[22:49] | you could provide a more experimental path to the truth. | 能给出一个更接近真相的路 |
[22:54] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:57] | I’d love to get started right away. | 我很乐意看到你现在就开始 |
[22:59] | My superiors are expecting a report. | 我的上级还在等我的报告 |
[23:02] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[23:06] | I would hate to keep them waiting. | 我不想让他们等 |
[23:16] | Where are your men? | 你的手下在哪里 |
[23:18] | I sent every available soldier on the hunt for Hansen’s girls. | 我把所有可动的士兵都调去抓汉森的女儿了 |
[23:22] | Was that really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[23:24] | You didn’t see the video I saw. | 你没看过我看到的录像 |
[23:26] | They’re extremely dangerous. | 他们都是危险人物 |
[23:30] | Is everything all right, Colonel? | 一切还好吗 上校 |
[23:35] | You’re sweating. | 你在流汗 |
[23:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:44] | It must have been terrifying, | 那一定很恐怖吧 |
[23:46] | being captured and brought before a traitor like Hansen. | 被抓后 又去见汉森这样的叛徒 |
[23:50] | He’s nothing to fear. | 他没什么好怕的 |
[23:52] | He is just a man, after all. | 毕竟他只是个人而已 |
[23:58] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[23:59] | He’ll pay for his betrayal. | 他会为他的背叛付出代价的 |
[24:02] | We’ll see to it. | 我们会等到这一天的 |
[24:04] | Together. | 一起 |
[24:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:14] | No unnecessary risks. | 不要轻易冒险 |
[24:16] | Go. | 走吧 |
[24:24] | He took a big chance coming in here as the Colonel. | 他扮作上校来这里 风险很大 |
[24:27] | It was a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[24:28] | Let’s hope it works. | 希望奏效吧 |
[24:30] | And if it doesn’t? | 如果它失效呢 |
[24:32] | It will. | 会奏效的 |
[24:35] | Things might get messy in the Dark Realm. | 在暗世界 情况可能很糟 |
[24:38] | I’m giving you the third page. | 我把第三页给你 |
[24:40] | It’s our only ticket home. | 这是我们回家的唯一通道 |
[24:42] | Why me? | 为什么给我 |
[24:45] | Just a feeling. | 就是有种感觉 |
[24:46] | Besides, you’re the person I trust most in this world. | 而且 你是我在这世上最信任的人 |
[24:50] | We’re in this together. | 我们共同进退 |
[24:55] | Once he’s taken care of everything he’s given us, | 以前他会替我们安排好一切 |
[24:57] | helped us turn the tide against the vampires. | 帮我们逆转吸血鬼袭击 |
[25:03] | What’re we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[25:07] | We got one piece of intel from him. | 我们从他那里得到一份情报 |
[25:10] | He said everything we need to know, | 他说我们需要知道的所有事 |
[25:13] | all the answers, are in this room. | 所有答案 都在这间屋子里 |
[25:18] | Whatever that means. | 不管其意为何 |
[25:32] | After you. | 你先请 |
[25:35] | He’s a mad man. | 他是个疯子 |
[25:37] | And you’re a US Army Colonel. | 而你是美国军队的上校 |
[25:39] | Shouldn’t you protect me? | 不应该是你保护我吗 |
[25:41] | Why isn’t she going in? | 她为什么不进去 |
[25:44] | I don’t know. Something’s wrong. | 我不知道 有点不对劲 |
[25:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:47] | Where are my manners? | 我失礼了 |
[25:53] | He’s going in with her? | 他要和她一起进去吗 |
[25:55] | That’s not part of the plan. | 这在计划之外啊 |
[25:56] | Screw the plan. I’m certain that this might be our only chance. | 别管计划了 我确信这可能是我们唯一的机会了 |
[26:11] | I sure hope he knows what he’s doing. | 我真希望他知道自己在干嘛 |
[26:13] | Here we are again. | 又见面了 |
[26:18] | Well played. | 真是用心良苦 |
[26:21] | I couldn’t risk you interfering. | 我不能冒险让你节外生枝 |
[26:25] | That’s amusing. | 这可真有意思 |
[26:26] | I was gonna say the same of you. | 我也想对你说一样的话 |
[26:38] | You were always a liar. | 你一直都是个骗子 |
[26:41] | Manipulating me to entomb Michaela | 卑鄙地操作我 |
[26:44] | on your wretched behalf. | 去埋葬米凯拉 |
[26:47] | You wanted her gone just as much as I did and now she is. | 你和我一样想要她死 现在她死了 |
[26:51] | Permanently. | 永远 |
[26:53] | At least you got that small win. | 至少你取得了一个小胜利 |
[26:56] | In your hour of victory you’re nothing but a failure. | 在这胜利时刻 你只是个失败者 |
[27:01] | All of you! | 你们都是 |
[27:04] | I will not be defeated. | 我是不会被打败的 |
[27:07] | And neither will my Beloved. | 我的至爱也是 |
[27:12] | Axel, we have to do something. | 阿克塞尔 我们不能袖手旁观 |
[27:14] | We can’t just leave him in there. | 我们不能把他丢在里面 |
[27:16] | We can’t let her out, either. | 但我们也不能放她出来 |
[27:17] | Oh, Bathory. | 巴斯利 |
[27:19] | You think so little of me. | 你太小看我了 |
[27:22] | I’ve had you trapped inside this room just like you trapped me | 我们把彼此困在这里 |
[27:25] | and there is no escape from within. | 我们都逃不出去 |
[27:28] | You are a fool. | 你就是个笨蛋 |
[27:31] | A prisoner of your own ignorance. | 被自己的无知所囚 |
[27:34] | Even if I die in here with you | 即便要我和你一起死在这里 |
[27:37] | that’s a price I’m willing to pay, | 我也愿意付出这个代价 |
[27:40] | because no one will ever open this room. | 因为没人会来打开这个屋子 |
[27:43] | No one? | 没人吗 |
[27:44] | Your magic cannot penetrate these walls. | 你的法力无法穿透这些墙壁 |
[27:49] | Yes, but from within I’m still as powerful as ever. | 没错 但在里面 我依然强大 |
[27:57] | Shit, shit, shit. This isn’t good. | 该死 该死 该死 情况不妙了 |
[28:00] | We gotta get Jack and Violet. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们得把杰珂和维奥莱特找来 快点吧 |
[28:05] | My daughters will kill the Dark One. | 我的女儿们会杀掉暗黑者 |
[28:08] | They have the means to open the portal. | 她们有办法打开传送门 |
[28:13] | And you think I didn’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[28:16] | Oh, sweet Willem, stillness was the key. | 亲爱的威廉 沉静就是秘诀 |
[28:20] | Stillness lead to everything falling right into place. | 沉静能让所有东西都回归原位 |
[28:25] | I am exactly where I want to be. | 我就在我想去的地方 |
[28:32] | Your daughters will open the portal | 你的女儿们会打开传送门 |
[28:34] | but that’s as much as they can do. | 但她们只能做到这里 |
[28:37] | My Beloved will destroy them | 而我的至爱会摧毁她们 |
[28:40] | and then she will return for me bathed in their blood. | 她将浴血而归 为我报仇 |
[28:51] | You’ve served your purpose, Willem. | 你已经完成使命了 威廉 |
[28:55] | Now it is time for you to die. | 是时候去死了 |
[29:20] | It’s Julius. | 是朱利叶斯 |
[29:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:28] | The plan went sideways. | 计划失败了 |
[29:30] | – How? – She knew. | – 怎么回事 – 她知道了 |
[29:32] | Somehow she saw it coming. | 不知为何 她预料到了一切 |
[29:33] | He’s locked in that room with her. | 他和她一起关进了房间 |
[29:47] | Get your hands off him, you crusty bitch! | 快放开他 你这个疯婆娘 |
[29:51] | No, no. No! Vi! | 千万别去 维奥莱特 |
[29:52] | Vi, no! No! | 维奥莱特 不 |
[29:54] | No. Get off me! | 不 放开我 |
[29:55] | Violet, we can’t open the door, you know we can’t. | 维奥莱特 我们不能开门 你知道不能 |
[29:57] | I have to save him! | 我得救他 |
[29:58] | What a touching family reunion. | 多么感人的家庭团聚呀 |
[30:07] | Julius, let me go! | 朱利叶斯 放开我 |
[30:11] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[30:12] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[30:13] | Vi! Don’t go… | 维 不要去… |
[30:15] | No more sweet Willem, | 亲爱的威廉 停止吧 |
[30:18] | you’ve said and done far too much. | 你已经说得太多 做得太多了 |
[30:22] | It’s time for fate to run its course. | 是时候让命运顺其自然了 |
[30:33] | No!!!!!! | 不要 |
[30:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[30:46] | I could have stopped her. | 我本可以阻止她的 |
[30:48] | I could have saved him. | 我本可以救他的 |
[30:50] | I’m so sorry, Vi. | 我很抱歉 维 |
[31:01] | You’re gonna pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[31:04] | We’re gonna find your Beloved and we’re gonna finish her! | 我们会找到你的至爱 亲手杀死她 |
[31:07] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:10] | Then I’m coming back for you. | 然后我再回来找你算帐 |
[31:12] | The blood of the Dark One fills your veins. | 暗黑者的血液充斥在你的身体里 |
[31:16] | Accept it for the gift it is. | 这是天赐的礼物 接受它吧 |
[31:20] | Vi, we’ve gotta stick to the plan, okay? | 维 我们要继续实行计划 对吧 |
[31:22] | All right? It’s the only way. | 好了 这是唯一的方法 |
[31:24] | – I want her dead! – No. Vi. Vi, look at me. | – 我要杀死她 – 不要 维 看着我 |
[31:26] | Look at me, Vi! | 看着我 维 |
[31:28] | We’ll get ’em. | 我们会干掉她们的 |
[31:29] | We’ll get all of ’em. | 会把她们都解决掉 |
[31:37] | Jack. | 杰珂 |
[31:39] | Jack. | 杰珂 |
[32:15] | Brave for you to be so close to me alone. | 你真有勇气啊 敢一个人离我这么近 |
[32:20] | Your little spells don’t work through these walls. | 隔着墙 你的小咒语并不管用 |
[32:25] | It’s why Hansen led you in there. | 这正是汉森带你进这里的原因 |
[32:27] | A spider caught in your own web. | 你就是作茧自缚 |
[32:30] | I just wanna take one last look at you. | 我只是想看你最后一眼 |
[32:37] | Why is that? | 这是为什么呢 |
[32:39] | So that I can imagine all the ways I’d like to kill you. | 这样我就能想象到 杀死你的千百种画面 |
[32:44] | Make you suffer. | 让你受尽折磨 |
[32:48] | Maybe one day I’ll get to do that. | 或许有一天 我有机会这样做 |
[32:50] | You’ve changed since we last met, Axel. | 自我们上次见面 你变了 阿克塞尔 |
[32:57] | Even through these walls I can sense the depth of your pain. | 即使透过这些墙体 我仍能感受到你内心的苦痛 |
[33:02] | The loss. | 失去的痛 |
[33:06] | You loved her, didn’t you? | 你爱她 对吧 |
[33:11] | With all your heart. | 全心全意地爱她 |
[33:15] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[33:16] | Don’t you say her name. | 不许你讲她的名字 |
[33:18] | It’s why you came back here, isn’t it? | 这也是你回到这里的原因 对吧 |
[33:21] | You wish somehow you could have her back. | 你希望能让她回来 |
[33:28] | You know, I can be anyone. | 你知道的 我可以变成任何人 |
[33:31] | I could be her for you. | 我可以为了你 变成她 |
[33:36] | Give you the chance to feel her touch upon your skin. | 给你机会 让你再次感受到她的抚摸 |
[33:42] | Embrace that yearning that is growing inside of you. | 拥抱你内心渐渐强烈的渴望 |
[33:47] | Now is your chance. | 现在 你的机会来了 |
[33:48] | Open that door and take me in whichever way you wish. | 打开那扇门 带我去你想去的任何地方 |
[34:01] | I want to stay with you, Axel. | 我想伴你左右 阿克塞尔 |
[34:07] | I love you, Axel. | 我爱你 阿克塞尔 |
[34:13] | Through me, prove your love for Scarlett. | 用我来证明你对斯嘉丽的爱吧 |
[34:22] | I am proving my love for her. | 我现在就来证明 |
[34:26] | Right now. | 我对她的爱 |
[34:29] | Everything that happened, her sacrifice, | 所有事情的发生 她的牺牲 |
[34:33] | it all lead to this moment. | 全都引向这一刻 |
[34:38] | Those Van Helsings are gonna go in there | 范海辛两姐妹会去那里 |
[34:40] | and they’re gonna kill your Dark One. | 杀死你的暗黑者 |
[34:43] | And I’m gonna be right here watching the look on your face | 当你感受到她的死亡时 |
[34:46] | while you feel her take her last breath. | 我就在这里 看着你痛苦 |
[34:52] | Your dark future is looming, inevitable as death itself. | 你的未来将成黑暗 同死亡一样无法避免 |
[34:57] | And it will liberate me. | 而它将会解救我 |
[35:03] | You’re never gonna leave this room alive. | 你决不会活着离开这个房间 |
[35:06] | My Beloved will know where to find me. | 我的至爱会找到我的 |
[35:09] | She will walk right past all of you and open that door herself. | 她会走过你们所有人 亲手打开这扇门 |
[35:14] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[35:29] | I love you Axel. | 我爱你 阿克塞尔 |
[35:56] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[36:02] | Are you sure we’re on the right track here? | 你确定我们做的没错吗 |
[36:03] | Are you seriously doing this now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:06] | My dad died so we can end the darkness once and for all. | 我的爸爸死了 这样我们就可以彻底终结暗黑者 |
[36:11] | That Oracle bitch, something’s off. | 那个贱人祭司 有点不太对劲 |
[36:16] | It’s like she’s got an ace up her sleeve. | 她好像还留了一手 |
[36:19] | You went back and talked to her, didn’t you? | 你回去和她讲话了 是吗 |
[36:25] | Maybe we should just hold off till we’re sure. | 或许我们应该等确定了再做 |
[36:26] | No. She’s gonna get out of that cell sooner or later. | 不 她早晚会从那屋子里出来 |
[36:30] | This is our best chance to end it all. | 这是我们最佳的机会 去结束这一切 |
[36:34] | I don’t have time for doubt. | 我没有迟疑的时间 |
[37:03] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[37:12] | I offer my life to all those who lost theirs. | 我把我的生命献给那些逝去的人们 |
[37:16] | The Dark One ends tonight and forever. | 暗黑者将在今晚永远消失 |
[37:35] | It’s almost time. | 时间差不多到了 |
[37:39] | Come back in one piece. | 请安然无恙地回来 |
[37:40] | We’re all counting on you. | 全指望你们了 |
[37:48] | You know, it’s okay to be scared. | 你知道 害怕是正常的 |
[37:53] | It feels bigger than that. | 感觉更强烈 |
[37:56] | Well, I believe in you, Jack. | 我相信你 杰珂 |
[38:04] | The last person that told me that, | 最后一个和我说这句话的人 |
[38:07] | I lost her. | 我失去了她 |
[38:09] | I don’t wanna feel that again. | 我不想再感受一次了 |
[38:12] | Well, is it worse to feel or to stop yourself from feeling? | 是感受更糟 还是不再感受更糟呢 |
[38:18] | I mean, that’s what makes us better than them. | 我是说 从这点来看 我们比他们更好一点 |
[38:26] | I hope you’re here when I get back. | 希望我回来的时候 你在这里 |
[38:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:32] | With all my heart. | 真心实意地 |
[39:03] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[39:06] | If something goes wrong in there, | 如果在里面情况不妙 |
[39:08] | use the last page and get back. You hear? | 用最后一页回来 听到了吗 |
[39:11] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[39:12] | Bite the Dark One. | 咬到暗黑者 |
[39:14] | Save Vanessa. | 救出凡妮莎 |
[40:05] | That’s incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[40:09] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:22] | That is unlike anything I could have ever imagined. | 这是我从未想象过的 |
[40:26] | And now for the hard part. | 现在到最艰难的部分了 |
[40:29] | What’s the hard part? | 什么是最艰难的部分 |
[40:31] | We wait. | 等待 |
[40:33] | How long do we wait? | 我们要等多久 |
[40:35] | As long as it takes. | 要多久有多久 |
[40:52] | The darkness that they face is ancient. | 她们面对的是古老 |
[40:55] | It’s twisted. | 扭曲的黑暗 |
[40:57] | I hope they know what they’re doing. | 我希望她们知道自己在干什么 |
[41:01] | You, me, Axel, we all spent time in that shadow. | 你 我 阿克塞尔 我们都在阴暗里生活过 |
[41:10] | All we got now is hope. | 现在我们只有希望了 |
[41:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:20] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[41:21] | Nah, it’s too soon. | 这太快了 |
[41:22] | It’s like the blink of an eye. | 好像就一眨眼的功夫 |
[41:24] | You guys, get back. | 大家往后退 |
[41:33] | Everybody get ready! | 所有人准备 |
[41:34] | – We don’t know what’s coming outta there! – Soldiers! | – 我们不知道什么会从这里出来 – 士兵们 |
[41:47] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[42:00] | Nicholson, you get the one on the left. | 尼克尔森 你去看左边 |
[42:02] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[42:04] | Violet? | 维奥莱特 |
[42:05] | Vi, hey! | 维 |
[42:08] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯 |
[42:09] | – Ivory! Over here! – It’s okay, kid. I got you. | – 艾沃里 来这里 – 没事的 孩子 我在这 |
[42:13] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[42:14] | Jack. Hey! Hey! | 杰珂 嘿 嘿 |
[42:16] | It’s me. It’s Ivory. | 是我 艾沃里 |
[42:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[42:19] | The Dark One? | 暗黑者呢 |
[42:21] | The Dark One… | 暗黑者… |
[42:24] | Is gone. | 不见了 |
[42:32] | Jack? | 杰珂 |
[42:33] | Jack? | 杰珂 |
[42:34] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[42:37] | Her heart. | 她的心脏 |
[42:38] | She’s not breathing! | 她没有呼吸了 |
[42:39] | Get a medic! | 叫医生 |
[42:41] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[42:42] | Come on, come on, wake up. | 拜托 醒一醒 |
[42:44] | – I can’t find a pulse. – We have to save Jack! | – 我感受不到她的脉搏 – 我们得救杰珂 |
[42:48] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[42:49] | Somebody help me!!! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[42:51] | No, no, something is happening to her! | 不 她出了点状况 |
[42:53] | Somebody help!!! | 谁来帮忙 |
[42:54] | No, no, no, no!!!!! | 不 不要 |