| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾… | 
| [00:08] | Sunshine Unit. | 桑夏恩部队 | 
| [00:10] | Show’s over mother… | 表演结束了… 操你丫的 | 
| [00:12] | How would you like to proceed Madam President? | 您打算如何处理此事 总统女士 | 
| [00:14] | Sweet Willem. | 亲爱的威廉 | 
| [00:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [00:26] | – The Dark One. – Yeah? | – 暗黑者 – 是啊 | 
| [00:28] | Is gone. | 不见了 | 
| [00:29] | We have to save Jack! | 我们得救杰珂 | 
| [00:31] | Wait! Her heart! She’s not breathing. | 等等 她的心脏 她没有呼吸了 | 
| [00:33] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 | 
| [00:34] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮帮我 | 
| [00:35] | Violet! Vi! No, no, no, no!!! | 维奥莱特 维 不 不要 | 
| [00:59] | We don’t have a full account of what happened. | 我们不知道具体发生了什么 | 
| [01:02] | Jack is stable for now. | 杰珂现在情况稳定 | 
| [01:05] | I will transport her back to a hospital | 我会送她去医院 | 
| [01:07] | and get her to a point where she can be debriefed. | 然后带她去接受问话 | 
| [01:10] | Madam President, without better resources | 总统女士 如果没有更好的运送工具 | 
| [01:13] | I don’t think she’ll make it. | 我觉得她撑不到那里 | 
| [01:14] | Your chopper took some damage on the way in. | 你的飞机来时遭受了损坏 | 
| [01:16] | That’s a six-hour repair. | 要修六个小时 | 
| [01:19] | Do you have any good news, Colonel? | 就没点儿好消息吗 上校 | 
| [01:21] | Or am I better off talking to Avery or Hansen? | 或许我跟艾弗里或汉森谈谈会更好 | 
| [01:28] | I think I need to fully brief you. | 我觉得需要跟您做个全面汇报 | 
| [01:32] | In private. | 私下地 | 
| [01:37] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 | 
| [01:40] | I can’t imagine what she’s been through. | 无法想象她经历了什么 | 
| [01:42] | They got her all drugged up now. | 他们给她打了全身麻醉 | 
| [01:45] | Strapped her in so when she comes to | 还绑住她 防止她醒后 | 
| [01:47] | she doesn’t hurt herself. | 伤害自己 | 
| [01:51] | What the hell happened in there? | 那边到底发生了什么 | 
| [01:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [01:55] | But whatever it was, it really messed her up. | 但不管发生了什么 都真的害惨了她 | 
| [02:01] | Jack… is that you? | 杰珂… 是你吗 | 
| [02:04] | Jack? | 杰珂 | 
| [02:05] | Save Jack. | 救杰珂 | 
| [02:07] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [02:58] | Madam President… | 总统女士… | 
| [02:59] | That is enough, Colonel. | 够了 上校 | 
| [03:00] | I want to talk to Avery and that’s the end of it. | 我想和艾弗里谈谈 就这样 | 
| [03:03] | Are we clear? | 明白吗 | 
| [03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:10] | Madam President! | 总统女士 | 
| [03:11] | Thank goodness you’re here! | 谢天谢地 你来了 | 
| [03:13] | You can fix all this! | 你可以主持公道 | 
| [03:15] | Fix what, exactly? | 什么公道 | 
| [03:16] | My false imprisonment. | 对我的非法拘禁 | 
| [03:18] | If you let me out I can tell you… | 如果你让我出去 我会告诉你… | 
| [03:20] | I am eager to hear your side. | 我非常想听你的看法 | 
| [03:21] | I really am, Avery. | 真的 艾弗里 | 
| [03:23] | But this arrangement will be just fine for now. | 但眼下这样安排刚刚好 | 
| [03:25] | Wha… | 什… | 
| [03:28] | I came here to get answers for you | 我来这里是为了向你汇报 | 
| [03:32] | about Hansen, his work. | 汉森的工作 | 
| [03:34] | And at every turn I have been blocked. | 结果我处处受阻 | 
| [03:36] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [03:38] | What does Hansen stand to gain? | 汉森得到什么好处了 | 
| [03:41] | Everything. | 一切 | 
| [03:43] | Don’t you realize who he’s been working for all along? | 你没意识到他一直为谁工作吗 | 
| [03:46] | Blak Tek made Daywalkers. | 布莱塔克研究所制造了日行者 | 
| [03:48] | He’s been in league with them from day one. | 从一开始他就与他们沆瀣一气 | 
| [03:51] | Where is Hansen? | 汉森在哪里 | 
| [03:53] | I’d like to question him, as well. | 我也想询问他 | 
| [03:55] | Escaped. | 他逃了 | 
| [03:57] | Hiding. | 藏起来了 | 
| [03:58] | The Colonel and his men were supposed to be hunting for him. | 上校和他的人本应该去追他的 | 
| [04:13] | There’s a dead body on the floor. | 地上有一具尸体 | 
| [04:16] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我什么都没有做 | 
| [04:20] | I don’t know what the Colonel has told you, | 我不知道上校跟你说了什么 | 
| [04:23] | why he won’t unlock the door. | 也不知道他不开门的原因 | 
| [04:26] | He’s probably working with Hansen. | 他可能和汉森串通好了 | 
| [04:29] | You can’t trust him or any of his men. | 你别信他和他的人 | 
| [04:32] | I can prove it. | 这点我可以证明 | 
| [04:36] | You’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [04:38] | She is fascinating. | 她极有蛊惑性 | 
| [04:40] | And very, very dangerous. | 而且非常 非常危险 | 
| [04:41] | Please, Madam President. | 求你 总统女士 | 
| [04:43] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 | 
| [04:48] | You’ve been married for a decade? | 你结婚有十年了吧 | 
| [04:51] | I worked with your husband at the state department | 我曾和你的丈夫在国务院共事 | 
| [04:53] | before the rising. | 在吸血鬼觉醒之前 | 
| [04:54] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [04:57] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 | 
| [04:59] | Madam President… | 总统女士… | 
| [05:01] | Where were you born? | 你出生在哪里 | 
| [05:02] | – What town? – Please… | – 哪个城镇 – 求你了… | 
| [05:03] | What is your date of birth? | 你的生日是哪天 | 
| [05:04] | Your old social security number? | 你之前的社会保障号码是多少 | 
| [05:07] | What is your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么名字 | 
| [05:13] | You won’t win. | 你们不会赢的 | 
| [05:16] | But you probably know that by now. | 不过你现在可能知道了 | 
| [05:20] | You’re just marking time. | 你不过是在原地踏步 | 
| [05:24] | You’re a dead woman walking to her own funeral. | 你正在自掘坟墓 | 
| [05:30] | Is there a way to kill it? | 有方法杀死它吗 | 
| [05:31] | Not sure. | 不确定 | 
| [05:33] | Sergeant Miller and his men might know. | 米勒中士他们可能知道 | 
| [05:34] | They have a unique profile and understanding. | 他们有独到见解 | 
| [05:36] | You’re all dead! | 你们统统都得死 | 
| [05:38] | All of you! | 所有的人 | 
| [05:39] | Each and every one of you! | 上上下下每一个人 | 
| [05:54] | Kill it? | 杀死它 | 
| [05:55] | You gotta take its head. It’s the only way. | 砍掉它的头 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [05:57] | Which means opening that door. | 就是说要打开那扇门 | 
| [06:00] | – Which I don’t recommend. – Right. | – 我不建议打开门 – 没错 | 
| [06:01] | But if the Dark One is dead then… | 但要是暗黑者死了 那么… | 
| [06:03] | We don’t know that. | 我们并不知道 | 
| [06:04] | But that thing’s still alive and if we open that door | 但那个东西还活着 如果我们打开门 | 
| [06:07] | it’ll try and kill all of us the first chance it gets. | 一有机会 它就会想方设法杀光我们所有人 | 
| [06:09] | I agree, Madam President. | 我同意 总统女士 | 
| [06:10] | So we’re just to leave it in that sealed room | 所以我们就把它永远关在 | 
| [06:12] | until the end of time? | 那个密室里吗 | 
| [06:14] | That does not sound like an answer to me. | 这可不是我想要的答案 | 
| [06:16] | Until you get better intel that’s your only play. | 在找到更好的办法前只能那样 | 
| [06:19] | If Hansen is dead then the only ones who know anything | 汉森死了 那知道一切的就只剩下 | 
| [06:22] | are his daughters. | 他的女儿们 | 
| [06:23] | What’s their status? | 她们情况如何 | 
| [06:24] | Without a trauma team, better facilities… | 没有急救小组和更好的医疗设施… | 
| [06:26] | The Sunshine Unit. | 桑夏恩部队 | 
| [06:29] | That’s where Hansen sent Doc. | 汉森派过医生去那儿 | 
| [06:31] | Supposed to be some kinda secret high-level lab. | 那里应该是某个秘密高级实验室 | 
| [06:39] | Yes, well, uh… they went offline several days ago | 没错 不过… 几天前那里就断联了 | 
| [06:44] | and there hasn’t been any communication since. | 之后再也没有任何联络 | 
| [06:49] | I could lead a team. | 我可以带队过去 | 
| [06:51] | It’s not far from here. | 那里离这儿不远 | 
| [06:52] | Find out what happened. | 我们去找失联原因 | 
| [06:53] | They maybe lost power, had an equipment malfunction. | 他们可能没电了 发生设备故障 | 
| [06:55] | If that’s the case I could bring back a full triage unit, | 如果那样 我会带回来一整套治疗设备 | 
| [06:58] | get those girls stable, get the answers you need. | 让姑娘们情况稳定下来 告诉您来龙去脉 | 
| [07:00] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 | 
| [07:01] | I gotta find Doc. | 我要去找医生 | 
| [07:03] | This is not a mission for civilians. | 这个任务平民可做不了 | 
| [07:05] | Madam President, I could use the help. | 总统女士 他可以帮上忙 | 
| [07:07] | He has unique abilities. | 他有特殊能力 | 
| [07:10] | Same with the Sergeant. | 中士也一样 | 
| [07:13] | I won’t sit around here on my ass. | 我不会坐在这儿干等的 | 
| [07:19] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [07:22] | Put it in motion. | 立刻行动 | 
| [07:23] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 | 
| [07:26] | Madam. | 遵命 女士 | 
| [07:48] | Stay close. | 靠紧点儿 | 
| [07:50] | We need to stick together. | 我们要团结一致 | 
| [07:53] | What about those? | 那些是什么 | 
| [07:56] | No idea. | 不清楚 | 
| [07:59] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 | 
| [08:01] | I will guide you. | 我会指引你们 | 
| [08:03] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [08:05] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [08:06] | It sounded like… | 声音好像… | 
| [08:08] | It’s Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 | 
| [08:16] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [08:17] | I’m right here with you. | 我就和你们在一起 | 
| [08:30] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [08:32] | What if she’s in here? | 要是她在这里呢 | 
| [08:57] | It’s not her. | 不是她 | 
| [09:00] | Follow, and all will become clear. | 跟着走 一切将会明了 | 
| [09:04] | Her voice. | 是她的声音 | 
| [09:07] | It’s coming from in there. | 从那里传来 | 
| [09:09] | Jack, wait. | 杰珂 等等 | 
| [09:22] | Come, my children. | 过来 我的孩子们 | 
| [09:24] | It is time you knew everything. | 是时候让你们了解一切了 | 
| [09:42] | Oh, you’ve come to kill me? | 你们是来杀我的吗 | 
| [09:45] | To do what the other Van Helsings could not. | 完成其他范海辛都未尽的使命吗 | 
| [09:51] | That’s why we were made. | 正因如此才有了我们 | 
| [09:53] | Is that what you believe? | 你那样认为吗 | 
| [09:54] | That’s what our father told us. | 是父亲告诉我们的 | 
| [09:57] | He sacrificed himself… | 他牺牲自己… | 
| [09:58] | So that you could die for a lie? | 好让你们为一个谎言而死吗 | 
| [10:00] | Don’t listen to her. | 不要听她的话 | 
| [10:02] | We just have to get close to her and end this. | 我们只需要接近她 结束这一切 | 
| [10:05] | Well what if the end is merely just the beginning? | 如果结局仅仅是开始 将会怎样 | 
| [10:09] | I don’t give a shit about your riddles. | 我才不会相信你的鬼话 | 
| [10:16] | I welcome you here with open arms and this is how you behave? | 我张开双臂迎接你们的到来 你们就这种表现吗 | 
| [10:25] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 | 
| [10:27] | Abraham or Vanessa. | 亚伯拉罕或者凡妮莎 | 
| [10:29] | Your mother? | 你们的母亲 | 
| [10:33] | Sit with me. | 坐下来 | 
| [10:37] | I will not harm you. | 我不会伤害你们 | 
| [10:41] | Let me tell you what you do not know. | 我来告诉你们 你们所不知之事 | 
| [10:43] | You expect us to trust you? | 你觉得我们会信任你吗 | 
| [10:45] | In the end, if you wish, | 最终如果你仍想 | 
| [10:48] | I will bear my neck to you both and you can fulfil your destiny. | 我会把脖子伸到你们面前 好让你们完成使命 | 
| [10:55] | But it may well be that the destiny you have been told | 不过你们被告知的使命很有可能 | 
| [10:58] | is in fact not your destiny at all. | 并非你们真正的使命 | 
| [11:10] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐下吗 | 
| [11:20] | Are you two close? | 你们关系很好吗 | 
| [11:21] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:23] | Oh, Violet, she saved my life. | 维奥莱特 她救过我的命 | 
| [11:26] | But Jack just kinda gave it back to me. | 但是杰珂让我重新活过来 | 
| [11:32] | I owe them both, everything. | 我欠她们俩的 一切 | 
| [11:37] | And now there’s nothing I can do. | 但我现在却无能为力 | 
| [11:43] | Ten years ago it was me | 十年前是我 | 
| [11:45] | sitting beside a hospital bed, powerless. | 坐在医院的病床前 无能为力 | 
| [11:50] | Praying for a miracle. | 祈祷奇迹的发生 | 
| [11:57] | My son, Ben, was 12. | 我的儿子本 当时十二岁 | 
| [12:01] | He was obsessed with baseball and wrestling | 他喜欢打棒球 摔跤 | 
| [12:05] | and books about space travel. | 读关于星际旅行的书 | 
| [12:10] | I’ll never forget when he hit three home runs in one game. | 我永远忘不了 他有次在比赛中打出三个全垒打 | 
| [12:15] | The first time he told me about kissing a girl. | 还有他第一次告诉我 他吻了一个女孩 | 
| [12:23] | Boy, you don’t truly understand how important those moments are | 孩子 你真的无法知道 这些时刻 | 
| [12:29] | when they’re happening | 在当时有多么重要 | 
| [12:33] | and how much they hurt when all you have | 而当一切变成回忆时 | 
| [12:35] | is the memory to hang on to. | 又是多么刺痛人心 | 
| [12:43] | Um… why are you telling me all of this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 | 
| [12:47] | Well, Ivory, it seems that in all of this you are | 艾沃里 所有人当中 你看着是 | 
| [12:51] | about the closest thing I have to an ally and I need your help. | 我最亲密的盟友 而我需要你的帮助 | 
| [12:56] | Um… I don’t think you really realize… | 我不知道你有没有意识到… | 
| [12:59] | I know. I know what you were. | 我知道 我知道你是什么 | 
| [13:04] | I saw the transformation with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了转化 | 
| [13:08] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的原因 | 
| [13:11] | I need to know everything that you know. | 我要知道你了解的所有事 | 
| [13:15] | What we may still be up against. | 知道我们要面对的是什么 | 
| [13:17] | Those sisters, what they can do. | 那些姐妹 她们的能力 | 
| [13:18] | That… thing we have locked away. | 那个… 我们关起来的东西 | 
| [13:29] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 | 
| [13:35] | Quietly. | 安静 | 
| [13:38] | With great calm. | 沉静 | 
| [13:41] | Fate unfolds. | 命运展现 | 
| [13:47] | Lies… lies… lies… | 谎言… 谎言… 谎言… | 
| [13:53] | it’s not… it’s not the truth… it’s not the truth… | 这不… 这不是真的… 这不是真的… | 
| [13:59] | Lies… the truth… it’s not the truth… | 谎言 真相 这不是真相… | 
| [14:04] | Trust. Is it really so impossible? | 信任 真就这么难吗 | 
| [14:09] | You’re the reason our family was ripped apart. | 你是害我们家支离破碎的罪魁祸首 | 
| [14:15] | We need to kill her before she kills us. | 我们得在她杀死我们之前干掉她 | 
| [14:17] | This is my domain. | 这是我的地盘 | 
| [14:19] | If I wanted you dead you already would be. | 我要想你们死 你们早死了 | 
| [14:23] | Sit! | 坐下 | 
| [14:43] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [14:49] | You need to understand who your mother really is. | 你们要明白你们的母亲究竟是谁 | 
| [15:02] | Just as it should be. | 正应该如此 | 
| [15:04] | The three of us together. | 我们三个坐在了一起 | 
| [15:12] | This is Colonel Nicholson from Bravo Company | 我是布拉沃连队的尼科尔森上校 | 
| [15:14] | calling Sunshine command and control. | 呼叫桑夏恩指挥控制中心 | 
| [15:15] | Does anybody copy? | 有人收到吗 | 
| [15:32] | I figured as we get closer we’d get them on the short wave. | 我估计距离越近 越好联系上 | 
| [15:34] | No dice. | 还是不行 | 
| [15:35] | How many people are we expecting at this Sunshine Unit? | 预计桑夏恩部队有多少人 | 
| [15:38] | – Keep six, threes and nines. – 10-4. | – 保持六点钟 三点钟和九点钟方向 – 十点 四点方向 | 
| [15:40] | Main, support staff, security detail, | 主力 后援 安保 | 
| [15:43] | about three dozen. | 大概三十人 | 
| [15:45] | What if it’s not just a busted radio? | 万一不只是一个坏了的收音机怎么办 | 
| [15:46] | What then? | 那又怎样 | 
| [15:49] | I will deal with worst case scenario if it comes to it. | 如果发生最坏状况 我来解决 | 
| [15:52] | This whole thing is worst case scenario at this point. | 这整件事就是最坏状况了 | 
| [15:55] | Your pessimism is contagious. | 你别传染消极情绪 | 
| [15:57] | Sunshine Unit, come in. | 桑夏恩部队 回复 | 
| [16:00] | Sunshine Unit, come in. | 桑夏恩部队 回复 | 
| [16:02] | Okay, careful. | 好了 小心 | 
| [16:03] | They still got power. | 他们还有电力 | 
| [16:07] | No signs of struggle. | 没有反抗的痕迹 | 
| [16:09] | Maybe they bugged out, or retreated back to the facility. | 他们可能撤退了 或者退回了基地 | 
| [16:14] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [16:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [16:16] | Corporal, get the gate. | 下士 开门 | 
| [16:18] | Take point. | 看点 | 
| [16:24] | Come on. Go, go, go. | 走 快 快 快 | 
| [16:37] | What’s this Sunshine Unit up to, anyway? | 说起来 这个桑夏恩部队的任务是什么 | 
| [16:40] | Working on a solution. | 解决一个问题 | 
| [16:42] | We’ll leave it at that. | 先说这么多吧 | 
| [16:44] | More than just a solution. | 不只是一个问题吧 | 
| [16:46] | This is the place that blue shit, solicite, | 这是那个蓝色粉末 所列塞特 | 
| [16:48] | got turned into a vaccine. | 被制成疫苗的地方 | 
| [16:50] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [16:51] | Avery and Hansen’s files from Fort Collins. | 艾弗里和汉森留在柯林斯堡的资料上写着 | 
| [16:55] | They went from repelling vampires | 他们先是排斥吸血鬼 | 
| [16:57] | to flat out killing them. | 然后拼命杀死他们 | 
| [16:58] | That’s what Doc got caught up in. | 医生就被卷了进去 | 
| [17:00] | Judging by Denver that didn’t turn out so good. | 从丹佛来看 结果估计不怎么样 | 
| [17:03] | The President was committed to keeping all options open. | 总统致力保留所有选择 | 
| [17:07] | Then she saw that broadcast. | 然后她看到了那个转播 | 
| [17:09] | Violet turning vampires human. | 维奥莱特把吸血鬼变成人类 | 
| [17:12] | Objectives changed. | 目标改变了 | 
| [17:17] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [17:19] | This doesn’t look so good. | 看起来不太妙 | 
| [17:20] | What the hell are we dealing with here? | 我们到底在干什么 | 
| [17:22] | Not a clue. | 不清楚 | 
| [17:28] | Spread out. | 分散 | 
| [17:38] | They’re here. Go up. | 他们在这里 上去 | 
| [17:40] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [17:43] | Daywalkers? | 日行者吗 | 
| [17:47] | There’s more over here. | 这边还有 | 
| [17:50] | Not a mark on ’em. | 身上没有任何标记 | 
| [17:54] | Still got their heads but dead as disco. | 头还在 但死透了 | 
| [17:58] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:03] | This powder, that some new version of that blue shit? | 这个粉末 是那个蓝色的新版本吗 | 
| [18:06] | Maybe they figured it out this time. | 或许他们这次搞清楚了 | 
| [18:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:14] | Hey, hey. Whoa, Julius. | 嘿 嘿 朱利叶斯 | 
| [18:16] | – Julius, you all right? – Yeah. | – 朱利叶斯 你还好吗 – 嗯 | 
| [18:18] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你还好吗 – 嗯 没事 | 
| [18:20] | Just got a little dizzy. | 只是有点晕 | 
| [18:21] | I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [18:24] | I’m okay. | 我很好 | 
| [18:42] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 | 
| [19:06] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 | 
| [19:16] | Goddammit. | 该死的 | 
| [19:20] | Dammit. | 该死 | 
| [19:28] | We gotta take its head. | 我们得砍它头 | 
| [19:29] | – Nicholson! – Nicholson, get back here! | – 尼科尔森 – 尼科尔森 回来 | 
| [19:37] | Goddammit! | 该死 | 
| [19:42] | Kill it! | 杀死它 | 
| [19:43] | No! | 不 | 
| [19:56] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 | 
| [19:58] | What the [CENSORED]! | 什么情况 | 
| [20:18] | Axel! Axel!! | 阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔 | 
| [20:33] | I think you got him! | 我觉得你杀死他了 | 
| [20:40] | Well, whatever this orange powder did to the other daywalkers, | 不管这个橘黄色粉末对其他日行者作用是什么 | 
| [20:44] | it sure as shit did the opposite to that dude. | 对这家伙完全是反作用 | 
| [20:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [20:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [20:51] | That thing hit like a sledgehammer. | 那东西打人像大锤 | 
| [20:53] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [20:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [20:58] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 | 
| [21:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [21:03] | You ain’t healing. | 你没有愈合 | 
| [21:10] | What the hell is happening to us? | 我们是怎么了 | 
| [21:14] | You don’t know anything about our mother. | 你不知道我们母亲的事情 | 
| [21:16] | Oh, sweet child. | 亲爱的孩子 | 
| [21:18] | Neither do you. | 你们也不知道 | 
| [21:20] | I know you took her from us. | 我知道你把她从我们身边夺走了 | 
| [21:22] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 | 
| [21:23] | Your mother was taken from you. | 你们的母亲被夺走了 | 
| [21:26] | Willem told you so many things, didn’t he? | 威廉跟你们说了很多 对吗 | 
| [21:29] | Comforting stories to make you comply, | 让你们听话的 安慰故事 | 
| [21:31] | to keep you from questions he didn’t want asked. | 避免你们问他不想回答的问题 | 
| [21:35] | Like the fact we’re both Van Helsings, | 比如我们都是范海辛 | 
| [21:37] | your sworn enemy? | 是你的死敌吗 | 
| [21:39] | We know that’s true. | 我们知道这是事实 | 
| [21:40] | Did he ever tell you how you came to be as you are? | 他有告诉你们 是如何变成现在这样的吗 | 
| [21:44] | He showed us. | 他给我们展示了 | 
| [21:46] | Honestly? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:47] | All truth? | 全部的真相吗 | 
| [21:54] | Lies are like drops of rain. | 谎言就像雨滴 | 
| [21:57] | A few of them seem not to matter but enough of them, | 一滴两滴看似无足轻重 但层层叠叠 | 
| [22:00] | and you can drown. | 你就会淹没其中 | 
| [22:14] | He showed you a fiction. | 他给你们展示的是假象 | 
| [22:15] | Perhaps now we could tell the real story. | 或许现在我们可以讲真故事了 | 
| [22:22] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [22:24] | Don’t believe it, Jack. | 别相信 杰珂 | 
| [22:26] | You know she can get inside our heads. | 你知道她能侵入我们的大脑 | 
| [22:31] | Jack. | 杰珂 | 
| [22:33] | Jack! | 杰珂 | 
| [22:34] | Jack, stay here! | 杰珂 留下 | 
| [22:37] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 | 
| [22:39] | She’ll face the truth alone. | 让她自己面对真相吧 | 
| [22:55] | Do not want this. | 我不想这样 | 
| [22:59] | Want must surrender to need. | 欲望必屈服于需求 | 
| [23:02] | Do not make me betray them further. | 别让我再背叛他们了 | 
| [23:04] | Do you not see why we must? | 你不明白我们必须如此的理由吗 | 
| [23:10] | You are one with me now, not them. | 你现在和我一边 不是他们 | 
| [23:16] | And they will eternally be our enemies. | 他们永远都是我们的敌人 | 
| [23:20] | There is only one way to safeguard ourselves | 只有一个办法保护我们 | 
| [23:25] | against their threat. | 免于他们的威胁 | 
| [23:30] | When the time comes you must use what I have given you. | 时机一到 你就用我给你的东西 | 
| [23:35] | The strength that I have bitten into your blood. | 用我注入你血液的力量 | 
| [23:41] | Make what will bring me back to this world. | 来制造出把我带回这个世界的东西 | 
| [23:51] | Join with them. | 加入她们 | 
| [23:56] | Make me a part of them. | 让我融为她们的一部分 | 
| [24:26] | This is how we were made? | 我们是这么来的吗 | 
| [24:29] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:30] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 | 
| [24:32] | The Dark One was locked away by Abraham centuries | 暗黑者在我们出生的几个世纪前 | 
| [24:34] | before we were born. | 就被亚伯拉罕封印了 | 
| [24:36] | She couldn’t have. | 不可能的 | 
| [24:37] | I reached out to him much as Bathory reached out to Vanessa, | 我接触他 就如巴斯利接触凡妮莎 | 
| [24:40] | or she reached out to you, in dreams. | 亦如她在梦里接触你们一样 | 
| [24:44] | In whispered voices and wind. | 就在喃喃低语中 | 
| [24:56] | No, Jack, that’s not real. | 不 杰珂 这不是真的 | 
| [24:58] | It’s in your head. | 这都是假象 | 
| [25:01] | Is it done? | 结束了吗 | 
| [25:04] | As you demanded. | 如你要求 | 
| [25:05] | As I must. | 必尽之事 | 
| [25:07] | For you are my master, forever and always. | 你是我的主人 永远 | 
| [25:11] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:12] | You are his, theirs, mine. | 你是他的 她们的 我的 | 
| [25:16] | Forever and always. | 永远 | 
| [25:23] | Everything he said, a lie within a lie. | 他所说的一切 谎言套着谎言 | 
| [25:26] | Jack, don’t listen to her. | 杰珂 别听她的 | 
| [25:29] | He sacrificed himself for us. | 他为我们牺牲了自己 | 
| [25:31] | He made us. | 他创造了我们 | 
| [25:33] | We’re Van Helsings. | 我们是范海辛 | 
| [25:35] | You told me not to trust him. | 你告诉我不要相信他 | 
| [25:37] | Now I understand why. | 现在我明白为什么了 | 
| [25:42] | Get your hands off her! | 把你的手拿开 | 
| [25:44] | Save her from herself… Jack… | 救她自己… 杰珂… | 
| [25:54] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:57] | Let me go! | 放我走 | 
| [25:59] | Let me go!! | 放我走 | 
| [26:03] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放我走 放我走 | 
| [26:08] | Let me go! | 放我走 | 
| [26:19] | Jack! Hey, hey. | 杰珂 嘿 嘿 | 
| [26:22] | Shh, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [26:23] | It’s me. It’s Ivory. | 是我 是艾沃里 | 
| [26:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [26:41] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [26:42] | And then what happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [26:45] | My sister attacked her. | 我妹妹袭击了她 | 
| [26:47] | The Dark One? | 暗黑者吗 | 
| [26:51] | The next thing I remember, | 后来我就记得 | 
| [26:53] | Violet had pinned her to the ground. | 维奥莱特把她定在了地上 | 
| [26:55] | How? | 怎么做到的 | 
| [26:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [27:00] | And were you or your sister able to bite her? | 你和你妹妹咬到她了吗 | 
| [27:04] | Or be bitten? | 或是被咬了吗 | 
| [27:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:06] | With the special coating that you have in your blood | 用汉森设计在你们血液中的 | 
| [27:08] | that Hansen designed. | 特别涂层 | 
| [27:11] | So that you could kill The Dark One. | 因此你们能杀死暗黑者 | 
| [27:19] | She needs to rest. | 她需要休息 | 
| [27:20] | And I promise there will be time for that | 我保证她会有时间休息的 | 
| [27:22] | but right now I need answers. | 但我现在就需要答案 | 
| [27:24] | I need to know, did you succeed? | 我需要知道 你们成功了吗 | 
| [27:26] | Is the Dark One dead? | 暗黑者死了吗 | 
| [27:35] | She’s gone. | 她消失了 | 
| [27:37] | Gone forever. | 永远消失了 | 
| [27:42] | Get off me! | 放开我 | 
| [27:45] | Let me go! | 让我走 | 
| [27:51] | Let me go! I have to see… | 让我走 我得去看我… | 
| [27:59] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [28:00] | I have to see Jack! | 我得去看杰珂 | 
| [28:02] | I tried sedating her but it didn’t last long. | 我试着给她打了镇静剂 但持续不久 | 
| [28:04] | She woke up and went crazy. | 她醒来之后就发疯了 | 
| [28:05] | Some kind of psychotic break. | 像精神病发作一样 | 
| [28:07] | Give her a stronger dose. | 给她加大剂量 | 
| [28:09] | You gotta listen to me! | 你们听我说 | 
| [28:11] | You’re all gonna die! | 你们都会死的 | 
| [28:13] | You’re all gonna die! | 你们都会死的 | 
| [28:14] | Get off! | 放开我 | 
| [28:17] | No! | 不 | 
| [28:19] | No! | 不 | 
| [28:20] | My sister… get off… | 我姐姐… 放开… | 
| [28:28] | My sister… | 我姐姐… | 
| [28:38] | My sister… I have to save her… | 我姐姐… 我得去救她… | 
| [28:43] | Jack. Jack, listen to me. | 杰珂 杰珂 听我说 | 
| [28:46] | We have to kill her. | 我们得杀了她 | 
| [28:48] | It’s no use. | 没用的 | 
| [28:49] | I planted the seed for this long ago in dreams. | 很久以前 我就在梦里种下了种子 | 
| [28:54] | In reality. | 在现实中也是 | 
| [28:55] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [28:56] | When you reached out to Abraham I made contact with your sister. | 在你去找亚伯拉罕的时候 我联系上了你姐姐 | 
| [29:01] | Part of me entwined with her. | 我的一部分与她缠连 | 
| [29:04] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:05] | She’s too strong for that. | 她很坚强 | 
| [29:07] | Is she… | 是吗 | 
| [29:11] | My beloved Bathory took her on the next step. | 我的至爱巴斯利推动了下一步 | 
| [29:13] | She accessed her mind, leaving the seed there to take root, | 侵入她的思维 留下种子 生根 | 
| [29:17] | grow, thrive, until this time came when we were reunited. | 发芽 茁壮成长 直到我们重逢 | 
| [29:26] | Jack. | 杰珂 | 
| [29:28] | Jack. | 杰珂 | 
| [29:29] | Fight this. | 快反抗 | 
| [29:33] | Fight her. | 反抗她 | 
| [29:35] | It’s not too late for you to join with us, you know. | 现在加入我们还不晚 知道吗 | 
| [29:40] | Never gonna happen. | 休想 | 
| [29:41] | Oh, but it already has, don’t you see? | 但事实已经如此了 你看不到吗 | 
| [29:44] | You both played right into my hand. | 你们两个都被我玩弄于股掌之间 | 
| [29:48] | I laid a path for you, as well, long ago. | 很久以前 我也为你铺了一条路 | 
| [29:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:02] | Violet. It’s okay. | 维奥莱特 没关系的 | 
| [30:08] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 | 
| [30:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:14] | It wasn’t you. | 那不是你 | 
| [30:16] | It was Vanessa. | 那是凡妮莎 | 
| [30:17] | I laid a trap for you both. | 我为你们俩都铺了路 | 
| [30:19] | It brought you here to serve in my salvation! | 这条路把你们引来这里救赎我 | 
| [30:23] | No! | 不 | 
| [30:27] | You have made this moment possible. | 你们让这一刻成真 | 
| [30:30] | Your ignorant self believe your father’s foolishness. | 你们无知地相信你们父亲的蠢话 | 
| [30:35] | He saw you for what you are. | 他看清了你的真面目 | 
| [30:38] | A cancer to be cut out! | 一个应该被消灭的毒瘤 | 
| [30:40] | Willem turned against me. | 威廉背叛了我 | 
| [30:42] | He lacked faith in my supremacy. | 对我的至高无上持有怀疑 | 
| [30:46] | A piece of humanity that never left his soul. | 他身上的人性从未消失 | 
| [30:49] | I offered him eternal life and he threw it all away. | 我赋予他永生 他却嗤之以鼻 | 
| [30:54] | For what? | 为了什么 | 
| [30:58] | And now, my beloved, | 现在 我的至爱 | 
| [31:02] | it is time you serve your purpose. | 是时候完成你的使命了 | 
| [31:23] | Oh, Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 | 
| [31:30] | My saviour after all. | 还是成为我的救世主了 | 
| [31:37] | You’ve got the colour back in your cheeks. | 你脸色好多了 | 
| [31:39] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [31:40] | We’ll get you to 100 percent when we’re back | 等我们回到现实世界 | 
| [31:42] | in the real world. | 我们会让你百分百恢复的 | 
| [31:44] | Real world? | 现实世界 | 
| [31:46] | Well, we can’t stay here, Jack. | 我们不能一直留在这儿啊 杰珂 | 
| [31:48] | You’re too crucial to our objectives. | 你对我们来说太关键了 | 
| [31:49] | We need to take you someplace safe | 我们需要把你带到安全的地方 | 
| [31:51] | so we can talk about everything. | 这样我们才能进一步详谈 | 
| [31:55] | Notify my security detail. | 通知我的安保特遣队 | 
| [31:57] | Prep the chopper. | 准备直升机 | 
| [31:58] | Wheels up in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后启程 | 
| [32:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 | 
| [32:01] | Well, what about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [32:02] | And Violet? | 维奥莱特呢 | 
| [32:04] | Ivory, you’re mission critical. | 艾沃里 你是关键人物 | 
| [32:06] | I’m counting on your help. | 我指着你帮忙呢 | 
| [32:09] | We’ll get her healthy, I promise. | 我们会让她健健康康的 我保证 | 
| [32:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [32:13] | We want the same things. | 我们的目标是一样的 | 
| [32:19] | Madam President, | 总统女士 | 
| [32:22] | my sister, I’d like to see her before we leave. | 我的妹妹 我想在走之前去看看她 | 
| [32:26] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [32:48] | Would you mind if we had a moment? | 我可以单独和她待一会儿吗 | 
| [32:55] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [33:12] | Hi, Violet. | 嗨 维奥莱特 | 
| [33:15] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见 | 
| [33:18] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想和你说声谢谢 | 
| [33:22] | If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t be here. | 要不是你 我不会在这儿 | 
| [33:36] | But you shouldn’t have tried to stop me. | 但你不应该阻止我 | 
| [33:40] | Once I opened that portal again jumping in after me was futile. | 一旦我再次打开传送门 你就算跟我跳进去也是徒劳 | 
| [33:47] | Now you’re trapped here. | 现在你就这样 | 
| [33:49] | Like this. | 被困在这儿了 | 
| [33:55] | And I’m free. | 而我自由了 | 
| [34:35] | We really need to be going. | 我们真的该走了 | 
| [34:38] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [34:40] | But a question. | 但有个问题 | 
| [34:42] | Sure. | 请说 | 
| [34:45] | This real world, you are in charge there? | 在现实世界 是你说了算吗 | 
| [34:55] | Some would argue that, but yes, I am. | 会有人不服 但还是我说了算 | 
| [34:59] | And the people, safe from all this? | 那里的人不受这里威胁吗 | 
| [35:05] | How many? | 有多少人 | 
| [35:07] | Millions. | 数以百万 | 
| [35:09] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:10] | You must find that power intoxicating. | 你一定觉得权力很让人陶醉吧 | 
| [35:15] | Uh… Jack, you’ve… you’ve been through a lot. | 杰珂 你… 你刚经历了很多 | 
| [35:21] | I’m sure this all must be very confusing for you. | 我相信这一切一定很让你困惑 | 
| [35:25] | No, Madam President. | 不 总统女士 | 
| [35:28] | It’s created a hunger. A thirst. | 权力让你更贪婪 更渴望 | 
| [35:33] | Jack, what… stop this, Jack. | 杰珂 什么… 停下来 杰珂 | 
| [35:38] | I’ve had paupers and fools, emperors and statesmen. | 我也有过各种各样的子民 | 
| [35:45] | Power has a very unique taste. | 权力有一种非常特别的味道 | 
| [35:49] | But death, it’s all the same. | 但死亡 都是一样的 | 
| [35:53] | Desperate and wanting. | 既绝望又渴望 | 
| [35:55] | Jack! | 杰珂 | 
| [36:17] | Where’s Jack? | 杰珂在哪儿 | 
| [36:18] | She’s already on board the helicopter. | 她已经在直升机上了 | 
| [36:25] | So what’re you doing here? | 那你来这儿干什么 | 
| [36:28] | I came to see the captive one last time. | 我最后来看一眼俘虏 | 
| [36:37] | I know what it’s like to be trapped. | 我知道被困住是什么感觉 | 
| [36:41] | The ache to be back with those you love and desire. | 为不能和你所爱和渴望的人在一起而痛苦 | 
| [36:52] | The last time we saw each other | 我们最后一次见面时 | 
| [36:56] | I had great reason to be suspicious. | 我充分怀疑你 | 
| [37:00] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 | 
| [37:03] | One I deeply regret. | 我非常后悔 | 
| [37:05] | You could atone for it. | 你可以赎罪 | 
| [37:08] | Do you wish for that? | 你想吗 | 
| [37:09] | More than anything. | 非常想 | 
| [37:11] | I swear it. | 我发誓 | 
| [37:21] | Release her. | 放了她 | 
| [37:23] | – Madam President? – You can’t. | – 总统女士 – 你不可以 | 
| [37:24] | I can. | 我可以 | 
| [37:25] | I am the president, I can do as I wish. | 我是总统 我可以为所欲为 | 
| [37:28] | Is it not your job to follow my orders? | 你的工作难道不就是听从我的命令吗 | 
| [37:31] | Then open the door and let her out. | 把门打开放她出来 | 
| [37:33] | Don’t do this, okay? | 别这么做 好吗 | 
| [37:35] | She’s gonna kill all of you. | 她会把你们全杀了的 | 
| [37:37] | She told you that she would! No! | 她告诉过你她会的 不 | 
| [37:38] | Get her out of here! | 把她放出来 | 
| [37:39] | No! | 不 | 
| [37:48] | Ma’am. | 女士 | 
| [37:50] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 | 
| [37:51] | She wanted me dead, you hesitated. | 她想杀我 而你犹豫了 | 
| [37:54] | You. Open the door. | 你 把门打开 | 
| [37:56] | Now! | 现在 | 
| [38:16] | Not a step closer. | 不许再靠近一步 | 
| [38:18] | You don’t need your weapon with her. | 你不必用武器对着她 | 
| [38:27] | You see? | 你看 | 
| [38:32] | She’s as meek as a baby lamb. | 她温顺的像只小绵羊 | 
| [39:12] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [39:14] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [39:15] | Please untie me. | 给我松绑 | 
| [39:16] | I’m sorry. I have orders. | 我很抱歉 我得执行命令 | 
| [39:23] | You put that needle in her arm | 你胆敢把那个针插她胳膊上 | 
| [39:24] | and that’s gonna be the last thing you ever do. | 这将是你活着做的最后一件事 | 
| [39:26] | Untie her. | 给她松绑 | 
| [39:28] | Now! | 马上 | 
| [39:33] | Come on, come on. | 走 加油 | 
| [39:36] | There’s gotta be somebody here. | 那儿肯定会有人的 | 
| [39:48] | Anybody in there?! | 有人在吗 | 
| [39:50] | Axel, I… | 阿克塞尔 我… | 
| [39:59] | Shit. | 他妈的 | 
| [40:01] | Axel… | 阿克塞尔… | 
| [40:08] | – Come here, buddy. – I can’t. I can’t. | – 上这儿来 兄弟 – 我不行了 我不行了 | 
| [40:10] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [40:12] | I… I… | 我… 我… | 
| [40:15] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 | 
| [40:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 | 
| [40:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 | 
| [40:26] | Come on. Come on. | 坚持住 坚持住 | 
| [40:37] | Come on! Come on! | 坚持住 坚持住 | 
| [40:47] | Hey, Doc! | 嘿 医生 | 
| [40:52] | Doc? | 医生 | 
| [40:55] | If you’re in there, open up. | 如果你在里面的话 把门打开 | 
| [41:00] | Don’t leave us out here. | 别把我们放这儿不管 | 
| [41:19] | We can’t let them leave! | 我们不能让她们就这么走了 | 
| [41:20] | – Where’s Jack? – She never made it back! | – 杰珂呢 – 她再也回不来了 | 
| [41:22] | She’s trapped in the Dark Realm! | 她被困在了暗世界 | 
| [41:25] | The grenade launcher! | 手榴弹发射器 | 
| [42:26] | Somebody let me out! | 谁能放我出去 | 
| [42:28] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 | 
| [42:31] | Somebody! Help! | 有人吗 救命 | 
| [42:33] | Don’t lose hope. | 别丧失希望 | 
| [42:35] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 | 
| [42:42] | … Somebody help!!! | … 救命啊 |