| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing. | |
| [00:03] | The Dark One got inside my head. | -黑暗之君迷惑了我的心智 -维奥莱特 不! | 
| [00:04] | – Violet! No! – I wasn’t prepared. | 我刚才毫无防备 | 
| [00:05] | I can feel my power returning. | 我能感觉到我的力量慢慢回来了 | 
| [00:08] | But only just a taste. Part of me still remains captive. | 不过只是小尝一口 那一部分的我依然被囚禁着 | 
| [00:13] | There’s some orange powder floating around out there. | 有一种橙色粉末飘散在空气中 | 
| [00:16] | It’s deadly to both humans and vampires. | 对人类和吸血鬼来说都会致命 | 
| [00:17] | You got to avoid it at all costs. | 务必要避免接触 | 
| [00:19] | Use masks whenever you can, you got me? | 随时都要戴着口罩 知道吗? | 
| [00:22] | Go, my pet. | 去吧 我的宠物 | 
| [00:26] | Fetch what I desire! | 为我取回我所渴望之物 NETFLIX 原创剧集 | 
| [01:07] | Ever since the Rising, my primary goal is to protect you. | 自从暴动以来 我的首要目标就是保护你 | 
| [01:15] | Look, I’ve made some mistakes | 我是犯了一些错 | 
| [01:17] | and there are things that I wish had gone differently, but you, Violet, | 有些事我也很希望能有不同结果 但你 维奥莱特… | 
| [01:22] | I wish I could tell you how important you are to me. | 我希望能让你知道 你对我来说有多重要 | 
| [01:28] | Don’t go. | 不要走… | 
| [01:31] | No! | 不! | 
| [01:41] | You know what I miss more than chocolate? | 知道比起巧克力我更想念什么吗? | 
| [01:43] | Oh, yeah, | |
| [01:45] | I haven’t had a man in centuries. | 没错 我也几百年没跟男人约会了 | 
| [01:49] | I only ever had two or three. | 我只交过两三个男朋友 | 
| [01:51] | – At a time. – I highly recommend it. | 同时交往 我强烈推荐 | 
| [01:55] | – Whore. – You? You need to catch up. | -婊子 -你呢 得跟上才行 | 
| [02:01] | How old were you your first time, Ivory? | 你的初夜是在几岁发生 艾弗丽? | 
| [02:04] | – Oh, you don’t wanna know. – Mm. | 这个…你们不会想知道的 是吗? | 
| [02:08] | Violet? | 维奥莱特? | 
| [02:10] | Violet? | 维奥莱特 | 
| [02:13] | How about you? | 那你呢? | 
| [02:15] | – How about me what? – Ah. | 我什么? | 
| [02:20] | Just ignore them. | 别理她们 | 
| [02:22] | Come join us. | 过来加入我们 | 
| [02:26] | Come on. | 快呀 | 
| [02:28] | Now, you are part of the circle, and you must tell us everything. | 既然你加入了我们 就得告诉我们你所有秘密 | 
| [02:34] | When was your first time? | 你的初夜是在几岁发生? | 
| [02:36] | All right, let’s just say what happens in military school | 这么说吧 在军校发生的事 | 
| [02:40] | – stays in military school. – Yes! | -就留在军校 -说得好 | 
| [02:43] | – Yes! Yes! Yes! – Oh… What did you do? | -没错 | 
| [02:46] | Okay, okay. | 说得真是太好了 -你做了什么? | 
| [02:48] | More pressing than first times. | 好了 比初夜更急迫的问题 | 
| [02:50] | Who’s having first watch? | 谁要轮第一班守夜? | 
| [02:54] | I will. | 我来吧 | 
| [02:55] | I haven’t been drunk in a long time, | 我来吧 我好久没有喝醉了 | 
| [02:57] | and why waste the buzz by sleeping? | 何必浪费大好机会跑去睡觉? | 
| [03:00] | Claire, wear your mask. | 克莱儿 戴上口罩 | 
| [03:02] | You can’t see that orange dust in the dark. | 天黑后看不见那种橙色粉末 | 
| [03:08] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [03:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. No, I’m all right. | -你还好吗? -还好 我没事 | 
| [03:15] | Scared, actually. I’m not used to that anymore. | 其实我很害怕 有点不太习惯这种感觉 | 
| [03:19] | It’s been a while. | 好一阵子了 | 
| [03:20] | Now that orange powder kills vampires and people, | 好一阵子了 现在还多了 会杀死吸血鬼和人类的橙色粉末 | 
| [03:24] | it’s a lot to worry about. | 有很多需要担心的事 | 
| [03:25] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [03:28] | But we’ll get through this together. | 但我们会一起度过这个难关 | 
| [03:34] | Hey, Claire. I’ll take second watch. | 嘿 克莱儿 我接第二班 | 
| [05:12] | You’re afraid. | 你很害怕 | 
| [06:07] | Claire! | 克莱儿! | 
| [06:09] | She was supposed to wake me to keep watch. | 克莱儿! 她本该叫醒我接替她轮班的 | 
| [06:10] | Claire! | 她本该叫醒我接替她轮班的 -克莱儿! -克莱儿! | 
| [06:12] | Fan out. We have to find her. | -克莱儿! -克莱儿! 分头搜索 我们得找到她 | 
| [06:14] | – Claire! | – Claire! -克莱儿! -克莱儿! | 
| [06:15] | Claire! | -克莱儿! -克莱儿! 克莱儿! | 
| [06:18] | – Claire? – Claire! | -克莱儿? -克莱儿! | 
| [06:21] | – Claire! – Where are you? | -克莱儿! -你在哪里? | 
| [06:25] | There! | 那里! | 
| [06:26] | – Where? – There! Right there! | 那里! -哪里? -那边 那边地上! | 
| [06:31] | Claire! | 克莱儿! | 
| [06:35] | – Claire! | – Claire! -克莱儿! -克莱儿! | 
| [06:39] | Oh, my God. No. | 我的天啊 | 
| [06:54] | – Zuma. – Claire! | 不… | 
| [06:55] | – Claire! – Zuma, wait. | -祖玛 -克莱儿 -克莱儿 -祖玛 等等 | 
| [06:57] | Zuma, wait! | -克莱儿 -祖玛 等等 -祖玛 等一下! -克莱儿 | 
| [07:01] | Claire. Claire. | 克莱儿 | 
| [07:35] | I should have taken first watch. | 应该由我轮第一班守夜的 | 
| [07:36] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [07:39] | I know their kind. | 我熟悉他们的特性 | 
| [07:41] | – I would have sensed them coming. – Who? | -我会事先知道他们要来 -谁? | 
| [07:44] | And why put her heart in her hand? | 而且为何要让她手握心脏? | 
| [07:46] | ‘Cause it’s a warning. It’s to mark their territory. | 因为这是一个警告 用来宣示他们的领土 | 
| [07:50] | Desert vampires did this. | 这是沙漠吸血鬼干的好事 | 
| [07:52] | How? There are no tracks anywhere. | 可是怎么会?到处都没看到足迹啊 | 
| [08:01] | She would have wanted you to have this. | 她会希望你收下这个 | 
| [08:13] | You know, I used to send them to their deaths | 过去我对吸血鬼是见一个杀一个 | 
| [08:15] | without even a second thought. | 不会多想什么 | 
| [08:22] | And now، I. | 而现在我… | 
| [08:27] | The vampires that did this. | 干出这件事的吸血鬼 | 
| [08:31] | They’re gonna pay the price. | 我要他们付出代价 | 
| [09:18] | Smells like something rotted in here. | 闻起来像有东西腐烂的味道 | 
| [09:21] | Hey! What do you think you’re doing? | 嘿 你这是在做什么? | 
| [09:24] | I’m making sure that whatever’s in this place dies. | 我要确定在这间屋里的东西都死了 | 
| [09:26] | Okay. We clean these rooms together as a unit, okay? | 好 我们一起清查所有房间 好吗? | 
| [09:30] | Groups of two, room by room, until we’re certain it’s all clean. | 两人一组 逐间检查 直到确认安全为止 | 
| [09:33] | Don’t let your guard down and don’t leave your partner. Understand? | 不要掉以轻心 也不要让伙伴落单 懂吗? | 
| [09:36] | Zuma, Mira, you guys take upstairs. | 祖玛、米拉 你们负责楼上 | 
| [09:38] | Ivory and I will take this floor and the basement. | 艾弗丽和我负责这楼和地下室 | 
| [09:40] | If it moves, kill it. | 艾弗丽和我负责这楼和地下室 看见会动的东西格杀勿论 | 
| [10:19] | Hey! Hey! I know you’re pissed off about Claire, we all are. | 嘿 听着 我知道你很气愤克莱儿的遭遇 我们大家都是 | 
| [10:23] | But this shit right here, revenge, it’s reckless. | 但是在这里报仇太鲁莽了 | 
| [10:25] | It’s not just about Claire. | 不只是为了克莱儿 | 
| [10:27] | Jack. | 还有洁可 | 
| [10:29] | I miss her too. We’re gonna get her back somehow. | 还有洁可 我也很想她 我们会想办法救她回来的 | 
| [10:33] | Just keep searching. | 继续搜就对了 | 
| [11:01] | What is that smell? | 那是什么味道? | 
| [11:22] | Found the stink. | 找到臭味来源了 | 
| [11:26] | Mira! Mira! | 米拉! | 
| [11:30] | No! No! | 不 走开! 不! | 
| [11:43] | Fight! Fight, Mira! | 反击 | 
| [12:03] | This is for my sister! | 快反击啊 | 
| [12:09] | Mira! | 米拉! | 
| [12:13] | Are you okay? | 这是为了我的姐妹! 米拉! | 
| [12:15] | – How did you let it get so close? Huh? – Hey! | 你还好吗? 你怎么会让他靠得这么近? | 
| [12:18] | – Hey! – It just grabbed me, I don’t know! | -冷静点 -他就是抓住我了 我不知道 | 
| [12:20] | Come on. | 起来吧 | 
| [12:21] | We should make sure that’s the last of them. | 起来吧 我们必须确保那是最后一只 | 
| [12:23] | Zuma, why don’t you get her downstairs. | 祖玛 你先带她下楼 | 
| [12:26] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 来吧 | 
| [12:31] | She was a great fighter in the Sisterhood. | 她在姐妹会时是优秀的战士 | 
| [12:33] | But this Mira? I don’t understand. | 但这个米拉? | 
| [12:36] | She’s not a vampire warrior anymore. | 我不懂 她已经不是吸血鬼战士了 | 
| [12:39] | She’s human. You should get to know that person. | 她是人类 你应该重新认识她 | 
| [12:54] | So you two knew each other before you were turned? | 所以你们两个在转化前就认识了? | 
| [12:57] | Yes. Zuma lived just a few houses down from my family. | 对 祖玛和我是只有相隔几户的邻居 | 
| [13:01] | And then the Spanish arrived. | 然后西班牙人来了 | 
| [13:03] | They were convinced we had a stock of gold hidden somewhere. | 他们深信我们在某处藏了一批黄金 | 
| [13:07] | At first, they tried to trade for it. | 一开始他们想用交易的方式 | 
| [13:09] | Our leaders tried to convince them that we simply didn’t have any. | 酋长试图说服他们 我们… 根本没有任何黄金 | 
| [13:15] | My father was the first to be slaughtered. | 我父亲是第一个遭到屠杀的人 | 
| [13:20] | And then your father just a few days later? | 接着是你父亲 | 
| [13:23] | And all my brothers, too. Right in front of me. | 短短几天后 对吧? 还有我所有的兄弟 就在我面前 | 
| [13:27] | I tried to fight but there were too many. | 我试着反抗 | 
| [13:30] | I ran to your house. | 但寡不敌众 敌人包围了我家 | 
| [13:33] | You know Zuma, one of the best warriors in our village. | 其实祖玛… 是我们村里最出色的战士之一 | 
| [13:39] | I mean, the men would never admit it, especially the ones she bested. | 男人永远不会承认 尤其是被她打败的那些 | 
| [13:44] | – What happened next? – They tried to convert us. | 后来呢? 他们试图要我们皈依 | 
| [13:48] | Accept their faith like it was a gift. | 把他们的信仰当作礼物般接受 | 
| [13:52] | And when we refused, they burned us at the stake. | 我们拒绝后 他们就把我们绑上火刑柱 | 
| [13:57] | One by one. | 一个接一个 | 
| [13:59] | The flames went out before most had died. | 大多数人在被烧死前 火焰就先熄灭 | 
| [14:03] | They left us like that. Chained, screaming. | 但他们就那样离开 留下被绑在柱子上尖叫的我们 | 
| [14:09] | How did you guys survive? | 你们是怎么活下来的? | 
| [14:12] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 | 
| [14:14] | She came from the darkness. | 她来自黑暗 | 
| [14:16] | She turned us. | 她转化了我们 | 
| [14:19] | Forced us into the Sisterhood. | 逼我们加入姐妹会 | 
| [14:22] | Salvation. | 说是救赎 | 
| [14:26] | There were just centuries of darkness and death. | 但其实只有数百年的黑暗与死亡 | 
| [14:31] | I need some water. | 我需要喝点水 | 
| [14:41] | I had no idea, all these years. | 这么多年来 我什么都不知道 | 
| [14:44] | These memories. | 这些记忆 | 
| [14:47] | They don’t really live in me as a vampire، but now. | 我先前是吸血鬼时根本想不起来 但现在… | 
| [14:54] | But what about your life, | 那你的人生呢? | 
| [14:56] | before Michaela turned you? | 在米凯拉把你变成吸血鬼之前? | 
| [14:59] | I don’t even know your story. | 我都不知道你的故事 | 
| [15:02] | Michaela? | 米凯拉? | 
| [15:04] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [15:07] | What was that? | 那是什么? | 
| [15:12] | – There’s something out there. – Where? I don’t see anything. | -外面有东西 -哪里?我什么都没看到 | 
| [15:15] | It’s something, I swear. | 真的有东西 我发誓 | 
| [15:17] | The darkness can play tricks on your mind. | 黑暗会玩弄你的心智 | 
| [15:20] | I know what I saw. | 我知道自己看见了什么 | 
| [15:26] | Where’s Zuma? | 祖玛在哪里? | 
| [15:28] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [15:30] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [15:34] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [15:49] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [15:54] | Zuma! | 祖玛! | 
| [15:57] | I don’t see her. | 祖玛! 我没看到她 | 
| [16:01] | Down there. | 在下面 | 
| [16:09] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [16:12] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [16:14] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [16:23] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [16:34] | Zuma. | 祖玛 | 
| [16:36] | Zuma, what are you doing? | 祖玛 祖玛 你在做什么? | 
| [16:42] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [16:44] | Zuma? | 祖玛? | 
| [16:49] | Stop this. | 别这样 | 
| [16:52] | What the fuck! Zuma! | 搞什么啊 祖玛? | 
| [16:56] | Zuma, what are you doing? | 祖玛 你在做什么? | 
| [16:58] | Alas, the darkness, it calls. | 呜呼 黑暗在召唤我们 | 
| [17:04] | Can’t you hear it? | 你们没听到吗? | 
| [17:10] | Zuma, listen to me. | 祖玛 听我说 | 
| [17:14] | Listen to my voice. | 仔细听我的声音 | 
| [17:17] | Your voice? | 你的声音? | 
| [17:23] | There’s only one voice now. | 现在只有一个声音 | 
| [17:27] | It wants. I can’t stop it. | 它想要… 我无法停止 | 
| [17:30] | I can’t stop it. | 我无法停止 | 
| [17:32] | And you will not deny me. | 我无法停止 而你… 不能拒绝我 | 
| [17:36] | Ivory! | 艾弗丽 | 
| [17:40] | – Ivory, watch out! – Hold on. | -艾弗丽 小心 -等一下 | 
| [17:43] | – Mira! – Ivory, wait! | -米拉! -艾弗丽 等等 | 
| [17:44] | Zuma, no! | -米拉! -艾弗丽 等等 祖玛 住手 | 
| [17:56] | Mira! Stop her! Don’t let her open the amulet! | 米拉 阻止她 不能让她打开护身符 | 
| [18:04] | Mira! Mira, do something! | 帮帮我们 米拉 别愣在那里啊! | 
| [18:29] | Why didn’t you do something? Hmm? | 你为什么愣在原地? | 
| [18:32] | Are you a coward? | |
| [18:34] | – Hey! Hey! – Are you a coward now? | 你是胆小鬼吗? -好了 -你变成胆小鬼了? | 
| [18:35] | – Stop it! – Is that what you are? | -好了 -你变成胆小鬼了? -别说了 -你是胆小鬼吗? | 
| [18:37] | – Stop! – We could have saved Zuma! | -别说了 | 
| [18:39] | – You saw her. – We could have done that. | -我们原本可以救祖玛的! | 
| [18:41] | You saw her، okay؟ She was | -你也看见了 -原本可以… 你看见她那样了 好吗?她… | 
| [18:42] | I don’t know what she was, but it wasn’t Zuma. It wasn’t her. | 我不知道她是谁 但那绝不是祖玛 那个不是她 | 
| [18:47] | It was the shadow. | 是那道黑影 | 
| [18:48] | I saw it down there right before she attacked you. | 是那道黑影 我在她攻击你之前看到了 | 
| [18:51] | – What did you see? – I don’t know. | -你看到了什么? -我不知道 | 
| [18:53] | It was like a shadow came alive. | -你看到了什么? -我不知道 是一道仿佛有生命的影子 | 
| [18:56] | It did something to Zuma and I think it killed Claire, | 它影响了祖玛 我想害死克莱儿的也是它 | 
| [18:58] | and now, it is going to kill us. | 接下来它准备杀死我们 | 
| [19:03] | What is it? | 怎么了? | 
| [19:04] | I’m… I’m not sure. | 怎么了? 我…不确定 | 
| [19:11] | Remember that piece of whatever this is that got out? | 还记得那个… 从护身符跑出去的东西吗? | 
| [19:17] | What if it got back to the Dark One? | 万一它回到了黑暗之君身上呢? | 
| [19:19] | You know, like, what if it kinda just went home, | 如果它是… | 
| [19:23] | like it’s a piece of her? | 回家了呢? 那是她的一部分? | 
| [19:25] | Zuma was trying to get this, which can only mean | 祖玛想抢这个 唯一的解释 | 
| [19:28] | that whatever was controlling her was sent by the Dark One. | 就是控制着她的东西 是黑暗之君派来的 | 
| [19:33] | She knows a piece of her is in this and she wants it back. | 她知道有一部分的她困在里面 她想夺回去 | 
| [19:38] | There was this tale that went through the Sisterhood. | 之前有个传说在姐妹会之间流传 | 
| [19:43] | – What tale? – It was long before you were turned. | -什么传说? -那时候你还没加入 | 
| [19:45] | It was a hunter, the Vanator. | 它是狩猎者 名叫幽暗猎者 | 
| [19:49] | Michaela tried for decades to conjure one up. | 米凯拉努力了好几十年 想召唤出一只来 | 
| [19:51] | It’s a spirit from the Dark Realm | 它是来自黑暗国度的邪灵 | 
| [19:53] | and it hunts its prey in the darkness. | 在黑暗中捕食猎物 | 
| [19:55] | It… It kills anyone that stands in its way until it gets what it wants. | 碍事的人一律杀无赦 直到目的达成为止 | 
| [19:59] | It’s unstoppable. It’s unkillable. | 无法阻止 而且杀不死 | 
| [20:02] | So you think that’s what this is? A Vanator? | 所以你认为我们现在面对的是这个? 幽暗猎者? | 
| [20:08] | Well, then there must be some way to destroy it. | 那一定有方法可以摧毁它 | 
| [20:11] | No. Only the one that summons it can destroy it. | 不 只有召唤它的人才能摧毁它 | 
| [20:14] | Well، I don’t think the Dark One is gonna have a change of heart، so | 我不认为黑暗之君会改变心意 所以… | 
| [20:18] | I don’t know. Like, we… we try to outrun it. | 我也不知道 如果我们试着逃跑… | 
| [20:21] | – Yeah. – Get it to lose our trail. | -没错 -让它找不到我们 | 
| [20:24] | We can’t outrun it. | 我们逃不掉的 | 
| [20:27] | It’s not gonna be safe out there until dawn. | 在天亮以前 外头都不安全 | 
| [20:30] | Can we keep it out? | 有办法阻止它进来吗? | 
| [20:31] | I mean, maybe? I mean, we’re gonna try. | 有办法阻止它进来吗? 也许吧?我们总得尝试看看 | 
| [20:35] | – We gotta mark our territory. – How? | -得把我们的领域标记出来 -怎么做? | 
| [20:38] | What does any of this have to do with the Vanator? | 这跟幽暗猎者有什么关系? | 
| [20:40] | We need to protect ourselves right now! | 这跟幽暗猎者有什么关系? 我们现在得保护自己! | 
| [20:42] | We’ve gotta bind our territory. | 我们得围起属于我们的领域 | 
| [20:44] | A mark, a line of blood in every entrance. | 用血做记号划分出界线 每个出入口都要有 | 
| [20:49] | We gotta mark the whole house. | 整间房子都要标记 | 
| [20:51] | Mira, upstairs. You take the bedrooms on the left. | 整间房子都要标记 米拉 上楼 你负责左侧的房间 | 
| [20:59] | Come on! | 快点! | 
| [21:24] | Violet, come quickly. | 维奥莱特 快来 | 
| [21:26] | I’m here. Come outside. We’ll be safe. | 维奥莱特 快来 我在这里 出来外面就安全了 | 
| [21:31] | Jack? | 洁可? | 
| [21:36] | I’m coming! I’m coming! | 我来了 | 
| [21:39] | Jack, I’m coming. | 我这就来了 洁可 我来了 | 
| [21:44] | Jack! I’m coming! | 洁可 我来了 | 
| [21:47] | She left us. | 她丢下了我们 | 
| [21:49] | – What? – She just walked out. | 她丢下了我们 -什么? -她刚才直接走出去 | 
| [21:51] | It’s that thing, isn’t it? The Vanator. | -什么? -她刚才直接走出去 是那玩意 对吧? 幽暗猎者 | 
| [21:58] | Violet! | 维奥莱特! | 
| [22:01] | Violet! | 维奥莱特! | 
| [22:04] | Violet! | 维奥莱特! | 
| [22:09] | – Jack! – Violet! Come find me. | 洁可! | 
| [22:11] | Jack! Jack, I’m gonna save you! | 维奥莱特 快来找我 洁可! | 
| [22:14] | You’re close. | 洁可 我来救你了 你很接近了 | 
| [22:16] | Jack! Tell me where you are! | 你很接近了 洁可 告诉我你在哪里! | 
| [22:22] | Violet! | 维奥莱特! | 
| [22:24] | Violet! Violet! | 维奥莱特… | 
| [22:26] | At last, if you give that to me, you can be whole. | 维奥莱特! 终于啊 把那个给我 你就完整了 | 
| [22:29] | – Violet! Violet! – But I shouldn’t. | -维奥莱特… -但… 维奥莱特! 但我不该这么做 | 
| [22:33] | – Violet, no! – I really shouldn’t. | -维奥莱特 不可以 -真的不能 | 
| [22:35] | Violet, no! | 维奥莱特 住手 | 
| [22:36] | – No! – Yes. | 维奥莱特 住手 -不可以 -对 | 
| [22:38] | – Close your eyes, Violet! – Yes, she must be free. | -不可以 -对 -维奥莱特 闭上眼睛 -对 必须释放她 | 
| [22:39] | – No! – I’ll free her. | -不可以 -我会放她自由 | 
| [22:41] | Violet. | -不可以 -我会放她自由 维奥莱特 | 
| [22:43] | Violet, don’t. | 维奥莱特 不行 | 
| [22:45] | Don’t do it! No! | 别这么做 不可以 | 
| [22:47] | Please, listen to us. | 别这么做 不可以 请听我们说 | 
| [22:56] | This needs to happen. | 这件事势在必行 | 
| [23:10] | Ivory. | 艾弗丽… | 
| [23:18] | Violet! Violet! | 维奥莱特… 维奥莱特 | 
| [23:27] | Come on. Come on, wake up. | 快点醒醒 | 
| [23:28] | Come on. Come on. | 快点醒醒 快啊 加油 | 
| [23:33] | Mira! | 米拉! | 
| [23:36] | Mira! | 米拉! | 
| [23:39] | Mira! | 米拉! | 
| [23:41] | Close your eyes! Call out to me so I can follow your voice! | 米拉! 闭上眼睛! 呼唤我 让我能跟随你的声音! | 
| [23:47] | Mira! | 米拉! | 
| [23:49] | This way! I’m here! | 米拉! 这边 | 
| [24:07] | Oh, my God. | 我在这里! 我的天啊 | 
| [24:10] | Come on. Come on. Violet, come on. | 快醒来 维奥莱特 快啊… | 
| [24:13] | You killed her? | 你杀了她? | 
| [24:15] | Uh… I | 我… | 
| [24:17] | I had to. The thing wouldn’t let her go. I… Come on. | 我必须这么做 那玩意不肯放过她 我只好… | 
| [24:21] | What if she’s still under the influence of that thing? | 如果她现在仍受那个东西影响呢? | 
| [24:28] | Come on, Violet. Fight! Fight! Fight! | 加油 维奥莱特 对抗它 | 
| [24:31] | – She could kill us if you’re wrong. – Just shut up, okay? | 努力对抗它啊 -如果你错了 她可能会杀了我们 -你闭嘴 行吗? | 
| [24:35] | Fight, please! | 拜托你对抗它啊 | 
| [24:37] | Come back! Come back! | 醒来… 快醒过来 | 
| [24:58] | Where’s the amulet? | 护身符在哪里? | 
| [25:01] | Where is the amulet? | 护身符在哪里? | 
| [25:07] | Where is the amulet? | 护身符在哪里? | 
| [25:14] | I have it. | 在我手上 | 
| [25:16] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 | 
| [25:19] | Is it empty? | 护身符空了吗? | 
| [25:22] | Did I open the amulet? | 我打开护身符了吗? | 
| [25:24] | No. Just… put the gun down. | 没有 你先… 先把枪放下再说 | 
| [25:30] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [25:34] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [25:43] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? | 
| [25:45] | Like I just got stabbed in the heart. | 好像我的心脏刚被刺了一刀 | 
| [25:54] | You looked right at it, didn’t you? | 你和它四目相交了 对吧? | 
| [25:58] | That’s how it gets control. | 它就是这样控制人心的 | 
| [26:00] | I thought I was | 我以为我是… | 
| [26:02] | talking to Jack. | 在跟洁可说话 | 
| [26:05] | But it wasn’t her. | 但那不是她 | 
| [26:07] | It got inside my head. | 它操控了我的心智 | 
| [26:09] | It didn’t want you dead. | 它不希望你死 | 
| [26:12] | No, not until I opened the amulet and let the darkness get out. | 没错 要等我打开护身符 把黑暗释放出来 | 
| [26:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:20] | For what? | 为什么道歉? | 
| [26:22] | I’m gonna get us killed. I just know it. | 我会害死我们大家 我知道我一定会 | 
| [26:26] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么要说这种话? | 
| [26:28] | Because I don’t wanna die, okay? After what I felt earlier. | 你为什么要说这种话? 因为我不想死 好吗? 在我刚才感受到那些之后 | 
| [26:34] | What you felt? | 你感受到什么? | 
| [26:37] | Mira, you better tell us. | 米拉 你最好告诉我们 | 
| [26:42] | When that vampire attacked me upstairs, I was so scared. | 先前在楼上被吸血鬼攻击时 我真的好害怕 | 
| [26:48] | – We’re all scared. – This is different. | -我们都很害怕 -这不一样 | 
| [26:51] | I’m not used to feeling human emotions and it overwhelmed me. | 我不习惯感受人类的情绪 我无法负荷了 | 
| [26:57] | But you’re a Sister. | 但你是姐妹之一 | 
| [26:59] | – You’ve been trained to fight. – I’m not like you, okay? | -你受过战斗训练 -我跟你不一样 好吗? | 
| [27:03] | I was a normal person with a normal life, | 我曾经是平凡人 过着普通的生活 | 
| [27:05] | and you took that away from me, Ivory. | 你却夺走了我的一切 艾弗丽 | 
| [27:09] | When I look at you, when I close my eyes | 每当我看着你 每当我闭上眼睛 | 
| [27:13] | and think of what I’m most afraid of, it’s you. | 想着我最害怕的是什么时 我只想到你 | 
| [27:17] | What? | 什么? | 
| [27:20] | You turned me and you don’t even remember. | 是你转化我的 你却完全不记得 | 
| [27:24] | You stormed my parents’ house. You and your Sisterhood. | 你们冲进我父母的房子里 你和你的姐妹会 | 
| [27:29] | You drank my family dry. | 你们吸干了我家人的血 | 
| [27:32] | My baby brother. | 我弟弟 | 
| [27:34] | My real sisters. | 我真正的姐妹们 | 
| [27:37] | My mother. | 还有我母亲 | 
| [27:44] | – Mira, I’m sorry I caused you that pain… – I know that wasn’t you, Ivory, | -米拉 很抱歉我造成你的痛苦… -我知道那不是你 艾弗丽 | 
| [27:49] | but when I look at you, all I see is that monster. | 但是每当我看着你 我所见到的只有那个怪物 | 
| [27:57] | It’s trying to get past our defenses. | 它试图突破我们的防线 | 
| [28:01] | Maybe we should just give it what it wants and it will leave us alone. | 或许应该把它想要的东西给它 它就不会再来烦我们了 | 
| [28:05] | That will never happen. What’s inside my amulet is too powerful. | 绝对不可能 在我护身符里的东西太过强大 | 
| [28:09] | It’s not gonna be safe out there until dawn. | 天亮之后就安全了 | 
| [28:11] | – It only hunts at night. – We won’t last that long. | 它只在夜间狩猎 我们撑不了那么久 | 
| [28:14] | Listen, Mira. I know I’m the reason why you’re here. | 听着 米拉 我知道你是因为我才会在这里 | 
| [28:19] | I know it’s my fault, but you have to listen to us. | 我知道这是我的错 但是你得听我们的话 | 
| [28:23] | Together, we’re gonna get through this. | 同心协力 我们就会度过难关 | 
| [28:27] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗? | 
| [28:28] | Okay. We’re all exhausted. We’re all scared. | -好 -好吗? 好了 我们都筋疲力尽 也都很害怕 | 
| [28:33] | We just stay downstairs until dawn, | 我们就在楼下待到天亮 | 
| [28:35] | and then we’ll just get as far from here as we can. Okay? | 我们就在楼下待到天亮 天一亮尽快远离这里 好吗? | 
| [28:42] | – Okay. | – Okay. -好 -好 | 
| [29:03] | – Hey, what are you reading? – The history of vampires. | -嘿 你在读什么? -《吸血鬼历史》 | 
| [29:06] | Maybe there’s something in here about beating a Vanator. | 也许这里头有提到如何打败幽暗猎者 | 
| [29:09] | You know, it’s worth a shot anyway. | 反正值得一试 | 
| [29:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? | 
| [29:15] | It’s cold. I’m gonna light a fire. | 好冷 我要生火 | 
| [29:34] | Mira? Mira, we’re over here. | 米拉? 米拉 我们在这里 | 
| [29:39] | We need your help. Have you come back for us? | 我们需要你帮忙 你回来救我们了吗? | 
| [29:43] | Help us. Mira, please, we’re in here. | 帮帮我们 米拉 拜托 | 
| [29:46] | Mira. Mira, please. | 我们在里面 米拉 拜托 | 
| [29:53] | You said that Michaela tried to conjure a Vanator. | 你说米凯拉试图召唤一只幽暗猎者 | 
| [29:59] | Do you remember anything about that? | -对 -你还有任何印象吗? | 
| [30:01] | It was so long ago, those memories are kinda hazy. | 那是好久以前的事了 记忆有点模糊 | 
| [30:05] | I’m thinking that if Michaela knew, | 我在想如果米凯拉知道 | 
| [30:09] | then maybe Abraham did, too. | 也许亚伯拉罕也知情 | 
| [30:12] | And maybe he put something in this book. | 或许他有记载在这本书里 | 
| [30:19] | Mira? | 米拉? | 
| [30:22] | Mira, put down those swords. | 米拉 把剑放下 | 
| [30:26] | She must be whole again. | 她一定要再次完整 | 
| [30:29] | Ivory, somehow the Vanator got her. | 艾弗丽 她还是被幽暗猎者影响了 | 
| [30:37] | Give me the amulet. | 把护身符给我 | 
| [30:41] | Get back. | 退后 | 
| [30:44] | Mira, don’t listen to what it tells you to do. | 米拉 别听从它的命令 | 
| [30:48] | Don’t listen to them. Help us. | -别听她们的 | 
| [30:50] | Give it to me. | -帮帮我们 | 
| [30:52] | Mira, I know you’re in there. You need to fight it. | 给我 米拉 我知道你还在 你必须抵抗它 | 
| [30:57] | Help us. Get her. | -帮帮我们 -抓住她 | 
| [31:07] | I can’t. | 我办不到 | 
| [31:10] | Yes, you can. Yes, you can. Yes, you can. | 可以 你可以的 | 
| [31:13] | – You can. – I’m so scared. | -你可以的 -我好害怕 | 
| [31:17] | – No, don’t be scared. – Fight the fear. | -不 别害怕 -对抗恐惧 | 
| [31:19] | – Come on, do it. – You can do it. | 加油 你办得到 | 
| [31:23] | Don’t listen to them. Listen to us. | 你可以的 听我们说 | 
| [31:29] | Give me the amulet. | 把护身符给我 | 
| [31:41] | Oh, Mira. | 米拉 | 
| [31:44] | I know you’re not that monster, Ivory. | 我知道你不是那个怪物 艾弗丽 | 
| [31:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 不要… 对抗那怪物 | 
| [31:56] | Mira, no. No, no, no, no, no. Mira. | 不 住手 米拉 | 
| [31:58] | Please, don’t. Put down the swords. | 拜托快住手 把刀放下 | 
| [31:59] | Mira, please. Don’t do it! | 拜托快住手 把刀放下 米拉 | 
| [32:02] | Mira! | 拜托你 别这么做 米拉! | 
| [32:22] | She did it for us. | 她是为了我们 | 
| [32:27] | She was my last sister and now it’s just me. | 她… 是我最后一个姐妹 现在只剩下我了 | 
| [32:34] | I don’t deserve to be the last. | 活到最后的不应该是我 | 
| [32:36] | Ivory. Ivory, don’t break now. | -艾弗丽 -不… 艾弗丽 你不能现在放弃 | 
| [32:41] | We need you, okay? | 我们需要你 好吗? | 
| [32:44] | I don’t remember changing her. | 我不记得是我转化她的 | 
| [32:47] | It’s true. | 这是实话 | 
| [32:50] | Because there was so many. | 因为我咬过太多人了 | 
| [32:52] | It’s not your fault. It’s not. | 那不是你的错 真的不是 | 
| [33:00] | I was a normal person too. I was gonna have a family. | 我也曾经是个平凡人 我本来就要成家了 | 
| [33:06] | I was going to give my mother grandchildren. | 原本要让我母亲抱孙子的 | 
| [33:10] | This is the Dark One’s fault. All of this. | 这全是黑暗之君的错 所有的一切 | 
| [33:14] | This shit is what her evil does. | 这一切鸟事都是她的邪恶所造成 不 | 
| [33:21] | You say that, but you don’t really know, Violet. | 虽然你这么说 但其实你并不清楚 维奥莱特 | 
| [33:27] | You’ve never really felt the darkness. | 因为你从未真正感受过黑暗 | 
| [33:41] | Watching my dad try to fight his darkness and die trying, | 我看着我爸 试图抵抗他心中的黑暗并且因此丧命 | 
| [33:46] | seeing the Dark One take control of Jack, | 眼睁睁看着黑暗之君控制了洁可 | 
| [33:49] | I’ve felt it. Believe me. | 我也感受到了 相信我 | 
| [33:52] | But you’ve never felt it inside of you. | 但你从未感受过 黑暗在你内心是什么感觉 | 
| [33:56] | The people that I’ve drained and left to rot. | 那些被我吸干血后弃之如敝屣的人们 | 
| [34:00] | Mira’s family? I don’t even remember. | 像是米拉的家人?我根本不记得了 | 
| [34:04] | Because the enjoyment that I felt in killing, | 因为我杀人时感受到的是享受的感觉 | 
| [34:09] | the pleasure that I took in people’s pain. | 我把快乐建立在别人的痛苦上 | 
| [34:15] | – That’s not who I was before. – It’s not who you are now. | -我不再是从前的自己了 -但也不是现在的你 | 
| [34:21] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗?没事了 | 
| [34:30] | I’m never gonna forget that darkness, that despair. | 我永远不会忘记 那种黑暗和绝望的感觉 | 
| [34:35] | And you’re never gonna understand it. | 而你永远无法体会 | 
| [34:39] | But I will, though. | |
| [34:42] | I have to, because this shit ends now. | 但我迟早会的 我必须体会 因为这件鸟事必须到此为止 | 
| [34:48] | Wait! No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait! Violet! Wait. Wait! | 等等 不 等一下 | 
| [34:51] | – What are you doing? – Enough hiding. | 维奥莱特 等一下 -你要做什么? -躲藏够了 | 
| [34:53] | But the Vanator, it’s gonna make you open it, | 但幽暗猎者会驱使你打开护身符 | 
| [34:56] | and then it’s gonna kill you. That’s all it knows what to do! | 并且要了你的命 它的本性就是杀戮 | 
| [34:59] | You said that the Vanator could be stopped by whoever summoned it, | 你说过 只有召唤幽暗猎者的人能够阻止它 | 
| [35:03] | so if the Dark One summoned it and this is part of her. | 所以假如召唤者是黑暗之君 而这是她的一部分 | 
| [35:09] | – But we don’t know that for certain. – What choice do we have? | -但是我们无法确定啊 -我们有什么选择? | 
| [35:12] | We might survive ’til dawn, but what about the next night? | 我们或许能活到天亮 但明晚呢? | 
| [35:16] | And the next one? | 接下来的每一晚呢? | 
| [35:17] | We can’t outrun this thing and we can’t even kill it! | 接下来的每一晚呢? 我们逃不过它 甚至无法杀死它 | 
| [35:21] | But the Dark One can، so I find | 但黑暗之君可以 所以我认为… | 
| [35:23] | Violet. Don’t. | 维奥莱特 住手 | 
| [35:26] | I’ve never felt the darkness like you have, you’re right. | 我没有像你一样感受过黑暗 你说的对 | 
| [35:30] | But I’m a Van Helsing, | 但我是范海辛家族的人 | 
| [35:31] | and it’s my duty to resist and destroy the darkness. | 但我是范海辛家族的人 我的职责就是反抗并消灭黑暗 | 
| [35:36] | But are you strong enough? | 但是你够坚强吗? | 
| [35:40] | I guess we’ll see. | 待会就知道了 | 
| [36:03] | Oh, Violet. | 维奥莱特 | 
| [37:03] | Come to me. | 来我身边 | 
| [37:12] | Come to me. | 来我身边 | 
| [37:16] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [37:18] | I command thee. | 我命令你 | 
| [37:33] | Come. I command thee. | 过来 我命令你 | 
| [37:38] | Come to me. | 来我身边 | 
| [37:53] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听其他人说的 | 
| [37:57] | You have served your purpose. | 你的任务已经完成了 | 
| [38:33] | Help me purge the darkness. | 帮我一起净化黑暗 | 
| [38:36] | The darkness must be purged. | 黑暗必须被净化 | 
| [38:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:42] | Give it to me. | 给我 | 
| [38:46] | Give it to me. | 快给我 | 
| [39:06] | Close it! Close it! | 关起来 | 
| [39:08] | Quickly! Close it! Close it! | 快关起来! 快点 快把盖子关上! | 
| [39:28] | You did it. | 你办到了 | 
| [39:30] | Did what? | 办到什么? | 
| [39:32] | The Dark One’s still out there. | 黑暗之君依然没被消灭 | 
| [39:35] | All I did is buy time. | 我不过是争取了点时间 | 
| [39:37] | But it’s something. It has to be. | 但这代表某种意义 一定是的 | 
| [39:43] | We’ve all lost so much. | 我们都失去了太多 | 
| [39:47] | Jack, Vanessa, your sisters. | 洁可、范妮莎 还有你的姐妹们 | 
| [39:53] | That’s why we need to end it once and for all. | 所以我们必须彻底了结这件事 | 
| [39:58] | I know what you were trapped in all those years. | 我知道你被那些年的罪恶困扰着 | 
| [40:02] | Nothing was your fault. | 那些都不是你的错 | 
| [40:05] | It was all I could do not to fall off the edge. | 我尽了全力才没坠入黑暗的深渊 | 
| [40:17] | – What؟ What did you find؟ – It’s. | 什么? -怎么了? -这是… | 
| [40:19] | It’s Jack! It’s Jack! | -怎么了? -这是… -你找到什么? -是洁可! 这是洁可! | 
| [40:22] | I… I’ve flipped through this book over and over. | 这本书我反复看过好多遍了 | 
| [40:24] | This… this definitely was never here before. | 以前绝对没有这一页 | 
| [40:28] | “Jack Van Helsing, 2000 to 1778.” | “洁可范赫辛 2000年至1778年” | 
| [40:34] | Do you think this has anything to do with the amulet changing, too? | 你觉得这和护身符的转变 也有关联吗? | 
| [40:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:41] | But if Jack traveled back in time. | 我不知道 但假如洁可穿越时空 | 
| [40:44] | To 1778. | 回到了1778年 | 
| [40:46] | She could have changed both these things. | 回到了1778年 她就有可能改变这两者 | 
| [40:55] | – No way. – What? | -不会吧… -怎么了? | 
| [40:58] | These numbers. See? | 这些数字 看见了吗? | 
| [41:01] | Yeah, what about ’em? | 看见了 怎么了吗? | 
| [41:02] | They… They look like coordinates. | 看见了 怎么了吗? 这看起来像是坐标 | 
| [41:05] | She must want us to go somewhere. | 她一定是想指引我们去某个地方 | 
| [41:08] | – But this is a place that Jack knew? – It must be. | -但这是洁可知道的地方? -一定是 | 
| [41:11] | And these numbers, they tell you where? | 那这些数字能告诉你那是哪里? | 
| [41:14] | Um. | |
| [41:17] | Latitude and longitude. | 经度和经度 | 
| [41:22] | It’s on the East Coast. | 在东岸 | 
| [41:24] | Orientation class was my favorite and Jack knew that. | 定位课是我最喜欢上的课 洁可知道这点 | 
| [41:29] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 真不敢相信她不在了 | 
| [41:32] | But she left us a sign, and we’re gonna find it. | 但她留下了线索 | 
| [41:36] | Together. | 我们一定会找出来 你我一起 | 
| [41:42] | You know the darkness now. | 现在你明白黑暗了 | 
| [41:45] | And we’re gonna kill it. | 我们会消灭黑暗 (洁可范海辛) (《吸血鬼历史》) |