| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing. | -我们到底在哪里? -特兰西瓦尼亚 | 
| [00:03] | – Where in the hell arewe? – Transylvania. | 洁可穿越时空… | 
| [00:05] | – Jack travelled backin time? – -To 1778? | 回到了1778年? | 
| [00:08] | These numbers. | 这些数字 | 
| [00:09] | They look like coordinates. | 这看起来像是坐标 | 
| [00:11] | She must want us to go somewhere. | 她一定是想指引我们去某个地方 | 
| [00:12] | I’m experimenting with a new serum. | 我正在实验一种新的血清 | 
| [00:15] | Any more than this, your heart could explode. | 剂量只要超过一点点 你的心脏就有可能爆炸 | 
| [00:18] | I made as many bullets as I could. Please, use these sparingly. | 我尽了全力做出最多子弹 请珍惜地使用 | 
| [00:22] | Just ’cause this thing is magic don’t make it foolproof. | 即便这玩意有魔法 也无法保证它万无一失 | 
| [00:24] | We’re gonna find her. It’ll let us know if we make a wrong move. | 我们会找到她的 如果走错了 它会告诉我们 | 
| [00:28] | Vi’s counting on us. | 小维就靠我们了 NETFLIX 原创剧集 | 
| [00:46] | The Van Helsing must be killed. | 必须杀了范海辛 | 
| [00:51] | Bring her head and the amulet. | 把她的头和护身符带回来 | 
| [00:55] | Our master, the Dark One, commands it. | 这是我们的主人黑暗之君的命令 | 
| [01:01] | Where do I find her? | 我该去哪里找她? | 
| [01:04] | She nears. | 她就在附近 | 
| [01:06] | Seek her out, | 把她找出来 | 
| [01:09] | or your fate will be worse than your former master’s. | 否则你的下场会比你前主子更惨 | 
| [01:14] | The Van Helsing is said to be powerful. | 听说范海辛的力量很强大 | 
| [01:17] | Some even say immortal. | 甚至有人说永生不死 | 
| [01:20] | A child without a head is a threat to no one. | 没有头的孩子 不会对任何人造成威胁 | 
| [01:24] | If I do, what assurance do I have the Dark One won’t still destroy me? | 就算我有办法找到她 谁能保证 黑暗之君不会杀了我? | 
| [01:29] | The only assurance you have is your death should you fail. | 你唯一能得到的保证 就是失败的话就只有死路一条 | 
| [01:35] | It will be slow and agonizing. I will see to that. | 而且过程既缓慢又痛苦 我会确保这一点 | 
| [01:42] | Kill the Van Helsing, bring me the amulet. | 杀了范海辛 把护身符带来给我 | 
| [01:46] | There is no other path. | 没有其他选择 | 
| [01:55] | You really think we can defeat the Van Helsing? | 你真的觉得我们能打败范海辛吗? | 
| [01:58] | – What choice do we have? – We flee here. | -不然还有什么选择? -我们可以逃离这里 | 
| [02:00] | Find a distant territory beyond her reach. | 去一个她找不到我们的遥远地方 | 
| [02:03] | Fool! Nowhere is beyond the reach of the Dark One and Bathory. | 傻瓜! 没有任何地方 是黑暗之君和巴瑟瑞找不到的 | 
| [02:09] | We will do what the Dark One commands. | 我们必须听命于黑暗之君 | 
| [02:14] | We will kill the Van Helsing. | 我们要杀了范海辛 | 
| [03:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在做什么? | 
| [03:13] | It’s a call in the Sisterhood we used to signal an attack | 这是我们在姐妹会里时 用来表示发动攻击 | 
| [03:16] | or to find one another if we ever got separated. | 或是同伴分散时用来寻找彼此的呼叫 | 
| [03:18] | – But they’re gone. – They’re gone. | -但是她们都死了 -她们是死了 | 
| [03:22] | All of them, but yet I still have hope that maybe someday I’ll hear an answer. | 全都死了 但我还是怀抱着希望 或许有一天我会听到回应 | 
| [03:28] | And I won’t be the last of the Sisterhood. | 那样我就不是姐妹会仅存的成员 | 
| [03:32] | Right now, we just gotta keep that hope on the inside. | 现在 我们得把那份希望放在心里 | 
| [03:37] | – Why? – We’re trying to avoid trouble. | -为什么? -我们要试着避免麻烦 | 
| [03:41] | Every daywalker within a mile probably heard that. | 方圆1.6公里内的日行者 大概都听见了 笑什么? | 
| [03:45] | What? | |
| [03:47] | No vampire would dare come towards a call of the Sisterhood. | 没有吸血鬼敢回应姐妹会的呼叫 | 
| [03:49] | It’s a call to death. | 那是自寻死路 | 
| [03:51] | See, my sisters and I, we were feared by every vampire from coast to coast. | 我和我的姐妹们 全国上下的每个吸血鬼都惧怕我们 | 
| [03:58] | Smart ones, at least. | 至少聪明的会知道要怕 | 
| [04:00] | Your sisters were brave. | 你的姐妹们很勇敢 | 
| [04:04] | I’m honored to have known them, to have fought with them. | 我很荣幸能认识她们 并与她们并肩作战 | 
| [04:09] | Hmm. | |
| [04:11] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [04:13] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [04:18] | – What? – Then let me hear yours. | -怎么了? -让我听听你的吧 | 
| [04:22] | – My war cry? – Yeah. | -我的战吼? -对 | 
| [04:24] | – No. I’m not a sister. – Wait, no, no, no. | 不 我不是姐妹会的成员 慢着 不对 | 
| [04:28] | You battled with us. You spilled blood with us. | 你跟我们并肩作战过 也和我们一起流了血 | 
| [04:32] | It’s by my right. You’re bonded to the Sisterhood now. | 这是我的权利 你现在也是姐妹会的一员了 | 
| [04:35] | – Yeah, I don’t know. I don’t… – Yeah, come on. | -我不确定 我并不… -好了 来吧 | 
| [04:38] | Come on. | 快过来 | 
| [04:39] | We really should be heading east right now. | 我们真的应该赶紧上路往东走 | 
| [04:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [04:47] | Come on, Violet. | 快点 维奥莱特 | 
| [04:49] | I’ve seen who you are, Violet. You’re more than just a warrior. | 我见识过真正的你 维奥莱特 你不只是个战士 你现在和我一样了 | 
| [04:53] | You’re someone like me now. | |
| [04:58] | And you’re fighting for everyone that you love. | 你也在为你所爱的人们而战 | 
| [05:03] | And everyone that you’ve lost. | 以及你失去的每个人 | 
| [05:08] | Call them. | 呼唤他们 | 
| [05:11] | Call them. | 呼唤他们 | 
| [06:00] | For Jack. | 为了洁可 | 
| [06:03] | For Jack. | 为了洁可 | 
| [06:12] | Sister. | 姐妹 | 
| [06:25] | This is the place. | 就是这个地方 | 
| [06:29] | It sure doesn’t look like the city of brotherly love anymore. | 这里看起来一点也不像兄弟之爱城了 | 
| [06:34] | But I don’t understand. I mean, why here? | 我不明白 我是说 为什么是这里? | 
| [06:38] | Search around. Gotta be some clue. | 四处找找 一定有些线索 (自由钟) | 
| [07:21] | Liberty Bell. | 自由钟 | 
| [07:23] | Hold up. I think I found it! Right here. | 等等 我好像找到了 这里 | 
| [07:30] | Jack loved this shit when we were kids. | 洁可小时候很爱玩这个游戏 | 
| [07:32] | – Total history nerd. – History of what? | -她是个超级历史迷 -什么历史? | 
| [07:35] | Way back, America was at war with the British. | 很久以前 美国人和英国人打仗 | 
| [07:38] | Yeah, I know, I remember. | 我想起来了 | 
| [07:39] | We were drawn to the bloodshed. | 当时我们也受鲜血吸引 | 
| [07:41] | We fed on the dying. | 以垂死士兵为食 | 
| [07:44] | The revolutionaries were so scared | 那些革命者非常害怕 | 
| [07:46] | that the British were gonna take all the church bells | 英国人会拿走所有教堂的钟 | 
| [07:48] | and melt them for weapons, | 将其融化来制作成武器 | 
| [07:50] | so a group of patriots gathered them all up and hid them. | 所以一群爱国者 收集了那些钟并藏了起来 | 
| [07:53] | – Hid them where? – A church. | -藏在哪里? -某间教堂 | 
| [07:55] | Still existed pre-Rising, even after hundreds of years. | 在暴动前还存在 即便已经过了数百年 | 
| [08:02] | Jack made our father take us. | 洁可… 吵着要父亲带我们去参观 | 
| [08:09] | It’s probably not far away. You know, if it’s still there now? | 应该就在这附近 如果那间教堂还存在的话 | 
| [08:13] | I just… I don’t have any desire to set foot in such a place. | 可是… 我一点都不想踏进那种地方 | 
| [08:17] | I got a lot of dark memories. | 黑暗的回忆 | 
| [08:18] | That’s the path Jack has led us down. | 洁可指引我们走上这条路 | 
| [08:20] | She might have hid something there in the past. | 说不定她在过去藏了某样东西在那里 | 
| [08:24] | Before she، um. | 就在她… | 
| [08:30] | But her inscription, it led us here. | 但她的题字引领我们来到这里 | 
| [08:33] | Because only I would know the truth. | 因为只有我知道真相 | 
| [08:35] | The story between this monument and the church. | 这座纪念碑与教堂之间的故事 | 
| [08:39] | I’m right. | 我是对的 | 
| [08:41] | I’m right. | 我是对的 | 
| [08:44] | I feel it. | 我感觉得出来 | 
| [08:47] | As you wish, Sister. | 如你所愿 姐妹 | 
| [09:15] | This is the place. | 就是这里 | 
| [09:17] | Careful. Such a place can refuge much darkness. | 小心 这种地方会藏有许多黑暗 | 
| [09:32] | It’s here. | 在这里 | 
| [09:34] | Whatever it is, it’s here. | 不管是什么 绝对在这里 | 
| [09:36] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定? | 
| [09:40] | Everything in my body is screaming at me. | 我全身上下的细胞都在对我大喊 | 
| [09:43] | I’ve learned to trust that. | 我学会了相信直觉 | 
| [09:47] | We have to search everywhere. | 我们得四处搜索 | 
| [09:49] | How will we know when we see it? | 该怎么知道找到了? | 
| [09:51] | We don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 我们根本不知道要找什么 | 
| [09:54] | I say we start in the basement. | 我们就从地下室开始吧 | 
| [09:56] | It’s where they have the bells. | 那里是存放钟的地方 有人来了 | 
| [09:58] | Someone’s here. | |
| [10:20] | Axel? Julius? | 艾克索?朱利叶斯? | 
| [10:21] | Jesus Christ, Violet. | 我的老天 维奥莱特 | 
| [10:23] | I don’t think you’re supposed to say that in here. | 在这里说那句话似乎不太恰当 | 
| [10:26] | I almost shot you. | 我差点就对你开枪了 | 
| [10:28] | I almost shot you first. | 我才差点就要对你开枪呢 | 
| [10:32] | – Well, glad you didn’t. – What are you so afraid of, big guy? | 幸好你没有 你有什么好怕的 大块头? | 
| [10:36] | – Getting killed. – But you heal. Daywalker virus. | 怕被杀死啊 可是你会痊越 你有日行者病毒 | 
| [10:40] | Not anymore. We’re mere mortals now thanks to BlakTek and the army. | 不再是了 多亏布拉克泰克和军队 我们变成凡人 | 
| [10:43] | They figured out how to make daywalkers | 他们想出了如何制造日行者 | 
| [10:45] | and then they figured out how to kill ’em. Mostly. | 还有怎么杀了他们 大部分啦 | 
| [10:49] | That orange chemical shit got all over us. | 那种橙色化学物质 沾满了我们的全身 | 
| [10:52] | Took our ability to heal and almost killed us in the process. | 夺走我们的治疗能力 过程中还差点害死我们 | 
| [10:56] | Yeah, and now it’s creeping its way across the country, | 没错 现在它正一路蔓延至全国 | 
| [10:58] | – no telling where it’s gonna show up. – Great. | 无法预测会从哪冒出来 真棒啊 | 
| [11:00] | Bookended by the Dark One incarnate and a toxic death cloud. | 被夹在有形体的黑暗之君 和有毒的死亡云雾之间 | 
| [11:03] | – That’s about right. – Is there any good news? | -差不多是这样 -那有什么好消息吗? | 
| [11:06] | Ah. | |
| [11:09] | I call these “one and done.” | 我称之为“一劳永逸弹” | 
| [11:11] | Put that anywhere in a daywalker’s body and they’re down for the count. | 打进日行者的身体里 他们再也爬不起来 | 
| [11:14] | What? Where’d you get this? | 什么?你从哪弄来的? | 
| [11:17] | A friend. | 一个朋友给的 | 
| [11:19] | I only have a handful of those, so gotta conserve. | 子弹数量不多 所以得省着点用 | 
| [11:22] | I’m gonna save this one for someone special. | 这颗我要留给特别的人 | 
| [11:24] | Think that’ll work on the Dark One? | 你觉得那对黑暗之君有用吗? | 
| [11:26] | I’m not guessing so, might ruin the Oracle’s day, though. | 我猜是没用 但至少能毁了先知一天的好心情 | 
| [11:30] | All right, what’re we doing in here? | 话说 我们来这里做什么? | 
| [11:31] | This place is giving me the heebie-jeebies. | 这个地方让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 | 
| [11:33] | Mm-hmm. | 洁可好像留了东西给我们 | 
| [11:34] | I think Jack left something for us here. | 洁可好像留了东西给我们 | 
| [11:37] | Wait, I thought she was still in the Dark Realm. | 等一下 她不是还在黑暗国度里吗? | 
| [11:40] | She was. | 之前是 | 
| [11:42] | I mean, not anymore. | 后来不是了 | 
| [11:43] | She went back in time. | 她回到了过去 | 
| [11:46] | We think. | 我们猜的 | 
| [11:49] | – Okay. – I know, it sounds crazy. | -好吧 -我知道 听起来很疯狂 我们就是专做疯狂事 我很不想这么说 各位 | 
| [11:52] | Crazy’s kinda what we do. | |
| [12:48] | Uh، I hate to say it، guys. | |
| [12:52] | Split up. I was thinking the same thing. | 分头搜索 我也这么想 | 
| [12:57] | – You and me, big guy? – You got it. | 你和我一组吗 大块头? 没问题 | 
| [13:00] | If you guys see anything, holler nice and loud. | 如果你们看到什么 就大喊一声 | 
| [13:47] | Maybe somebody beat us to it. | 也许有人抢先我们一步 就在这里的某处 一定是的 | 
| [13:51] | It’s here somewhere. It has to be. | |
| [14:14] | Hold up. | 等等 | 
| [14:18] | Hold up. | 等一下 | 
| [14:23] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [14:27] | Look at this. | 你快看看这个 | 
| [14:32] | Axel! Julius! | 艾克索、朱利叶斯! | 
| [14:37] | What did you find? | 你们找到什么? | 
| [14:38] | Burial chambers. | 墓室 | 
| [14:40] | Some of these date back to Jack’s inscription in the book. | 其中一些碑文 呼应了洁可在书中留下的题字 | 
| [14:43] | She knew vampires wouldn’t be interested in robbing graves. | 她知道吸血鬼不会有兴趣盗墓 | 
| [14:47] | Well, then this has gotta be it. | 那一定就在这里了 | 
| [14:55] | This is it. | (贾莫费南德斯) 就是这个 | 
| [14:58] | “Jamal Fernandes.” | 贾莫… 费南德斯 | 
| [15:01] | That was the name of her favorite anime character. | 那是她最喜欢的动漫人物名字 | 
| [15:05] | Hey, what’s anime? | 嘿 什么是动漫? | 
| [15:07] | She loved it so much she even put it on her fake ID. | 她太喜欢这个名字 甚至用在她的假证件上 | 
| [15:12] | Whatever she wanted us to find, is… it’s probably in here. | 不管她要我们找什么 八成就是在这里没错 | 
| [15:19] | – Guys? – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 大伙们? | 
| [15:21] | – Hey! Who the hell are you? – Never mind who I am. | 喂 你是谁? 我是谁不重要 | 
| [15:24] | There’s nothing for you down here. Leave. Now! | 这下面没有你们要的东西 快点离开! | 
| [15:27] | Someone left something for me in here. | 有人在这里留了东西给我 | 
| [15:29] | Impossible. This is sacred ground | 不可能 这里是圣地 | 
| [15:32] | that has not been disturbed in over a century. | 已经超过一世纪没人打扰过了 | 
| [15:34] | Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I need to get what’s inside that wall. | 听着 我知道听起来很疯狂 但我必须知道那面墙内的东西是什么 | 
| [15:38] | Easy, pal. | 别激动 老兄 | 
| [15:40] | Touch that wall and I’ll paint it with his brains. | 敢碰这面墙 我就让他脑浆四溅 | 
| [15:44] | What do you care about a bunch of stiffs stashed in a wall, anyway? | 你何必在乎存放在墙里的一堆尸体? | 
| [15:47] | I swore an oath to protect those graves. | 我发过誓要保卫那些坟墓 | 
| [15:49] | As others before me have for over 200 years. | 像我的前任者一样 我们已经守护了200多年 | 
| [15:53] | I wouldn’t expect a bunch of scavengers to know squat about honor. | 我并不期待拾荒者懂得什么叫荣誉 | 
| [15:56] | Who made you swear this oath? | 是谁要你立誓的? | 
| [15:58] | A lot of talking and not a lot of getting the hell out of my church! | 废话这么多做什么?滚出我的教堂! | 
| [16:00] | Was it a Van Helsing? | 是不是叫范海辛? | 
| [16:05] | How do you know this name? | 你怎么知道这个名字? | 
| [16:08] | I’m Violet Van Helsing. | 我是维奥莱特范海辛 | 
| [16:11] | I think my sister Jack buried something in that wall over 200 years ago. | 我想我的姐妹洁可 200多年前埋了东西在那道墙里 | 
| [16:15] | Something that may end this darkness that we live in. | 一样可能终结我们黑暗生活的东西 | 
| [16:20] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [16:22] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 | 
| [16:25] | You ask me this but offer no proof. | 你如此请求我 却没有拿出证据 | 
| [16:27] | What proof do you want? | 你要什么证据? | 
| [16:30] | The stories say you can heal, like those monsters. | 传说你们有治越的能力 比方说那些怪物 | 
| [16:34] | You can turn them back with a bite. | 咬一口就能让他们变回人类 | 
| [16:36] | It’s true. She turned me back. All of us. | 是真的 她把我变回来了 我们所有人都是 | 
| [16:41] | We’ve been pulled from that darkness by a Van Helsing. | 范海辛家族的人 把我们从黑暗中救出来 | 
| [16:44] | I’m a man of faith. | 我是个有信仰的人 | 
| [16:46] | Forgive me if I don’t believe every fairy tale I hear. | 请原谅我无法相信那些童话故事 | 
| [16:54] | Mother of God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [16:56] | The stories are true. We were told someone would come. | 传说是真的 我们被告知会有人前来 | 
| [16:58] | Someone wearing a pendant of evil but with a heart of good. | 某个戴着邪恶炼坠但内心善良的人 | 
| [17:04] | I’m Pastor Jerome Diaz. | 我是杰洛姆迪亚兹牧师 | 
| [17:06] | It’s nice to meet you, Violet. And thank you. | 很高兴认识你 维奥莱特 也谢谢你 | 
| [17:10] | For what? | 谢我什么? | 
| [17:10] | For letting me know that risking my life alone | 谢我什么? 你让我知道 为某件我无法理解的事冒生命危险 并非毫无意义 | 
| [17:12] | for something I didn’t understand wasn’t for nothing. | |
| [17:17] | Amen, brother. | 阿们 兄弟 | 
| [17:19] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全能体会你的感受 | 
| [17:22] | Apologies. | 我向各位致歉 | 
| [17:25] | Were you really a vampire? | 你以前真的是吸血鬼吗? | 
| [17:28] | Sure was. | 没错 | 
| [17:29] | I’m glad I got to meet the friendly giant. | 很高兴我遇见的是友善的你们 | 
| [17:36] | It’s gotta be inside with the body. | 一定跟尸体放在一起 | 
| [17:38] | – Can you help me? – Yeah. | -你能帮我吗? -好 | 
| [17:42] | I got it. I’m right behind you. | 交给我 我就在你后面 | 
| [17:47] | – Got it. | – Got it. -可以了 -好了 | 
| [17:49] | Okay. Easy, easy, easy. | 好 小心放 | 
| [17:54] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [18:00] | Violet, do you want me or Ivory to help you? | 维奥莱特 要我或艾弗丽帮你吗? | 
| [18:02] | No. No، no. I | 不用 我… | 
| [18:04] | I wanna do it. | 我想自己来 | 
| [18:19] | I got it. Can you help me open it? | 我撬开了 可以帮我一起掀开吗? | 
| [18:39] | Oh. | |
| [18:49] | Whoa. | |
| [18:56] | This must be it. | 一定就是这个了 | 
| [18:58] | A scroll? | 一卷卷轴? | 
| [19:00] | For what? | 用来做什么? | 
| [19:02] | I don’t know. She must have left us some | 不知道 但她一定有留给我们某些… | 
| [19:05] | some kind of instructions? | 某些指示吧? | 
| [19:09] | – I’m missing something. – Yeah, well, if the Dark One’s | 我漏掉什么了 如果黑暗之君把我们视为目标 | 
| [19:12] | got a pretty big target painted on our backs, | |
| [19:14] | I don’t think we should stick around any longer than we have to. | 我想我们不该再继续待下去了 | 
| [19:16] | – We can figure this out on the road. – Let’s do it. | -我们可以在路上讨论 -走吧 | 
| [19:22] | Vi! | 小维 | 
| [19:25] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 孩子 | 
| [19:27] | It can’t be. | 不可能… | 
| [19:31] | It can’t be. | 不会的 | 
| [19:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? | 
| [19:40] | – Um… – Oh, boy. | 天啊 | 
| [19:47] | I feel. | 我有种感觉… | 
| [20:00] | I just. | 我只是… | 
| [20:10] | It’s Jack! It’s Jack! | 是洁可! | 
| [20:17] | – I’ve seen this before. – Oh, my God. | 这种情况我见过 | 
| [20:20] | One of your ancestors, Vanessa, as well. | 你的祖先之一 范妮莎 也是这样 | 
| [20:22] | – I don’t understand. – It means she might not be dead. | 我不懂 代表她可能还没死 | 
| [20:26] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能? | 
| [20:28] | After all we’ve seen and done, this is the thing that’s a stretch? | 在我们经历过这么多风雨后 这还稀奇吗? | 
| [20:31] | – Right. – Can we wake her up? | -也是 -有办法叫醒她吗? | 
| [20:33] | – I don’t know, maybe. – -You said you’ve seen this before. | -我不知道 或许吧 -你说你遇过这种状况 | 
| [20:36] | I don’t know how all of the Van Helsing magic bullshit works، I’m just. | 我不知道你们范海辛的魔法 到底是怎么运作的 我只是… 范妮莎躺在那里的那些年 是由我负责看顾 | 
| [20:39] | Vanessa، all the years that she was there، that I was watching over her. | |
| [20:46] | She never moved a muscle. | 她一根肌肉都没动过 | 
| [20:49] | Until. | 直到… | 
| [20:53] | She was bitten by Flesh when he was a vampire. | 她被还是吸血鬼的肉佬咬了 | 
| [20:56] | So if a vampire bites her, she might wake up. | 所以被吸血鬼咬 她就可能醒来 | 
| [20:59] | – Just like that. – I dunno. Maybe. Maybe. | -像范妮莎那样 -或许是吧 等一下 你体内流着黑暗之君的血 | 
| [21:01] | Uh. | |
| [21:03] | Well, wait. You have the blood of the Dark One in you. | |
| [21:06] | So maybe you can wake her up. | 也许你就能叫醒她 | 
| [21:08] | We should maybe talk about that. | 或许我们应该先讨论一下 | 
| [21:10] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 | 
| [21:16] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [21:26] | Please be you. Please be you. | 拜托是你 | 
| [21:28] | Please be you. | |
| [21:30] | Please work. Please work. Please work. | 拜托管用 拜托管用啊 | 
| [21:37] | Come on, Jack. | 加油 洁可 | 
| [21:39] | Please wake up. Please wake up. | 求你醒过来 拜托你醒一醒… | 
| [21:44] | Come on now, Jack! | 快啊 洁可 | 
| [21:53] | – Vi. – You’re back. | -小维 -你回来了 | 
| [21:56] | I can’t believe you’re back! | 真不敢相信你回来了! | 
| [22:01] | Hell of a way to send a message, kid. | 你还真会留信息啊 孩子 | 
| [22:07] | – Hi. | – Hi. -嗨 -嗨 | 
| [22:17] | What took you so long? | 你怎么现在才来? | 
| [22:40] | Vanessa’s alive? | 范妮莎还活着? | 
| [22:43] | You saw her? | 你见到她了? | 
| [22:45] | Yeah, she’s in the Dark Realm. | 对 她在黑暗国度 | 
| [22:47] | She’s trying to figure out a way to control it somehow, | 她还在努力想办法控制它 | 
| [22:49] | but she was able to open a portal that sent me to the past. | 但她成功开启了把我送回过去的通道 | 
| [22:53] | How did you know to bury yourself like that? | 你怎么知道要那样把自己埋起来? | 
| [22:56] | I don’t know how to explain it. I mean, maybe Vanessa? | 我不知道怎么解释 也许是范妮莎教我的? | 
| [22:59] | Maybe the deep sleep is a Van Helsing instinct. | 或许沉睡是范海辛家族的本能 | 
| [23:02] | I just figured it was the best way for me to get back. | 我只是觉得这是回来的最好方式 | 
| [23:06] | Can you read this? | 你看得懂这个吗? | 
| [23:09] | No, it’s foreign to me. | 不 我看不懂 | 
| [23:11] | Well, who’s gonna cast your fancy spell? | 那么是谁替你施的魔法? | 
| [23:14] | The Oracle. | 先知 | 
| [23:16] | You’ve been snoozing way too long | 你睡太久脑袋都昏了 | 
| [23:18] | if you think that evil bitch is gonna help us. | 竟然认为那个邪恶贱人会帮我们 | 
| [23:20] | She wasn’t always evil. | 她并非一直都这么邪恶 | 
| [23:21] | She was a vampire hunter once just like us. | 她曾和我们一样是吸血鬼猎人 | 
| [23:23] | We fought side by side. We almost defeated the Dark One. | 我们并肩作战 差一点就能打败黑暗之君 | 
| [23:28] | But then she was turned. | 可惜她被转化了 | 
| [23:29] | So we turn the Oracle, | 所以我们让先知变回人类 | 
| [23:32] | then she can read this and the Dark One becomes powerless. | 她能看得懂这些咒语 黑暗之君就没戏唱了 | 
| [23:34] | – That’s the plan. – Not to be Debbie Downer, | 计划就是这样 我不是故意要扫兴 | 
| [23:37] | but can the Oracle even be turned? | 但是先知真的能被转化吗? | 
| [23:39] | We have to try. | 总得试试看才知道 | 
| [23:42] | Help the Oracle. | 帮助先知 | 
| [23:44] | That’s some shit I thought I’d never say. | 还真没想到我有一天会说出这句话 | 
| [23:50] | Hey. | 怎么样? | 
| [23:52] | Not bad, but I thought that last look was so you. | 还不错 但我觉得刚才那套造型很适合你 | 
| [23:54] | You should see what they wore in old Transylvania. | 你真该看看特兰西瓦尼亚的穿衣风格 | 
| [23:57] | I found this in the pastor’s stash. | 我在牧师的个人收藏里找到这个 | 
| [24:00] | – Sweet. – Said you could have it. | -太棒了 -他说你可以拿去用 | 
| [24:02] | I was never able to hit shit with that thing. | 反正我向来不会使用那玩意 | 
| [24:05] | All I ask is that you allow me to join you. | 我只希望你们能让我加入 | 
| [24:07] | – Hey, the more the merrier. – I’ll get my things. | 帮手越多越好啊 我这就去打包 | 
| [24:16] | The Van Helsing is in there and she is not alone. | 范海辛就在里面 而且她不是一个人 | 
| [24:21] | Kill them. Bring me the amulet! | 杀了他们 然后… 把护身符带回来! | 
| [24:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [24:35] | – I love it. – Hey! We got company! | -我很喜欢 -各位! 有人来了! | 
| [24:38] | I got movement out here, as well! Lots of ’em! | 我这里也有动静 敌人数量众多 | 
| [24:40] | If you don’t have a weapon, get one! | 没有武器的话赶紧拿一把 | 
| [24:41] | They’re all loaded with the orange bullets! | 全都装上橙色子弹了 | 
| [24:43] | That’s all we got, so pick your shots! | 我们只剩这些了 瞄准了再开枪 | 
| [24:45] | It’s gonna get ugly! | 这会是一场硬仗 | 
| [24:50] | Here. | 拿去 | 
| [24:55] | – Jack! – Thank you. | -洁可 -谢谢 | 
| [25:00] | Here they come! | 他们来了! | 
| [26:06] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了! | 
| [26:07] | Me too! | 我也是! | 
| [26:10] | Get ready to fight! | 准备战斗! | 
| [26:15] | Quicker. The Oracle lacks patience. | 动作再快一点 先知可没那么多耐心 | 
| [26:19] | There is no escape. | 他们无路可逃 | 
| [26:21] | It is only a matter of time before they breach the doors. | 破门而入只是时间早晚的问题 | 
| [26:25] | For your sake, that’d better be right. | 为了你的小命着想 最好是如此 | 
| [26:32] | We’ll have to barricade these doors! | 我们得把这些门挡住! | 
| [26:38] | Let’s go! | 动作快 | 
| [26:49] | – It’s not gonna hold much longer! – It will hold! | -撑不了多久的 -它必须撑住! | 
| [26:51] | We got a hundred angry vamps out there! | 外头可是有上百名愤怒粉丝呢 | 
| [26:53] | There ain’t nothing that’s gonna keep them out! | 没有任何事物能够阻挡他们! | 
| [26:58] | – To the basement! Hurry! – No, no, no! | 去地下室 快点! 不行 牧师 | 
| [27:00] | Father, you’ll put our backs against the wall down there. | 那样我们会陷入绝境 我们不能下去 | 
| [27:02] | We can’t go down there. | |
| [27:04] | Have faith, my son. | 要有信心 孩子 | 
| [27:07] | Faith? | 信心? | 
| [27:20] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯? | 
| [27:24] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗? -还好 | 
| [27:25] | Yeah، yeah. Don’t worry about it. It’s not. | 我没事 别担心 没什么… | 
| [27:27] | This way! Hurry! | 往这边走 快点! | 
| [27:29] | – Vi, let’s go! – Come on! | -好 我们走 -快来 | 
| [27:31] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [27:35] | What the hell was that? | 发生什么事? | 
| [27:42] | It’s a chemical storm! That orange shit’s killing them all! | 是化学风暴 那橙色玩意正在杀死他们 | 
| [28:03] | If it gets in here, we’re gonna be just as dead as they are. | 要是毒雾跑进来我们也一样死定了 快走 | 
| [28:05] | – Let’s go! – Everybody, go! Run! Now! | 大家快用跑的 快! | 
| [28:07] | – Move! – Now! | -快跑! -快点! | 
| [28:08] | – Go! – Move! | -快! -动作快! | 
| [28:52] | This way! Hurry! | 往这边 快点! | 
| [29:01] | Let me help you! | 我来帮你 | 
| [29:03] | It’s a network of tunnels | 这是隧道网络 | 
| [29:05] | used by the American forces during the revolution. | 是美军在革命期间使用的逃生路线 | 
| [29:10] | It will take us far from here. | 能带我们远离这里 | 
| [29:14] | Once sealed. | 一旦封起来 | 
| [29:17] | Nothing will open it. | 就再也打不开 | 
| [29:20] | Julius, come on! We’ve gotta move! | 朱利叶斯 快点 我们得走了 | 
| [29:37] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 | 
| [29:39] | – Julius. – I’m okay, keep going, keep going! | -朱利叶斯 -不 你们继续往前走 | 
| [29:41] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会丢下你 | 
| [29:43] | God, you’re just as stubborn as your mother. | 天啊 你跟你妈一样固执 | 
| [29:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:47] | – Come on, let’s go. – Hey! Hurry up! | -来吧 我们走 -嘿 动作快! | 
| [29:50] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 走啊! | 
| [29:52] | Go! Go! | 快走! | 
| [29:53] | Come on! Come on! | 动作快一点! | 
| [29:55] | No! | 不! | 
| [29:58] | – Diaz! – Vi! | -迪亚兹! -小维! | 
| [30:00] | God damn it! | 该死! | 
| [30:26] | Take the amulet. | 护身符你拿着 | 
| [30:29] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [30:33] | No matter what happens, you finish this. | 无论如何 你都要完成这件事 | 
| [30:37] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [30:40] | I can’t lose you again. Not like this. | 我不能再失去你一次 不能是这样失去 | 
| [30:43] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我 | 
| [30:44] | I found you before and I’ll find you again. | 我以前找到过你 也会再找到你 | 
| [30:47] | Go! Go, take my sister! | 去吧 快走 带我姐妹离开! | 
| [30:50] | You better. | 你最好说到做到 | 
| [30:51] | Give ’em hell, big guy. | 给他们好看 大块头 | 
| [30:54] | You know it. | 你知道我会的 | 
| [31:30] | Van Helsing! | 范海辛! | 
| [31:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么? | 
| [31:45] | This. | 这个… | 
| [31:50] | This is me spinach. | 这是我的菠菜 | 
| [31:58] | I think you should stand back a little. | 我觉得你应该退后一点 | 
| [32:23] | Julius? Julius? | 朱利叶斯… 朱利叶斯? | 
| [33:01] | Give me the amulet and I will kill you both quickly. | 乖乖交出护身符 我还会给你们一个痛快 | 
| [33:23] | Sic him. | 攻击他 | 
| [33:55] | Ah! | |
| [33:58] | My turn. | 换我了 | 
| [34:27] | Maybe if I remove your teeth, the Dark One would prefer you alive. | 或许我拔下你的牙齿 黑暗之君会愿意留你活口 | 
| [34:38] | You gotta get through me first. | 你得先过我这一关 | 
| [34:52] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 洁可 | 
| [34:55] | Jack. | 洁可 | 
| [34:57] | We gotta go. We gotta keep moving. | 该走了 我们得继续前进 | 
| [34:58] | Would Vanessa have left her behind? | 换作是范妮莎会丢下她吗? | 
| [35:01] | If it meant accomplishing the mission, you bet your ass she would have. | 如果能完成任务的话她铁定会这么做 | 
| [35:04] | So, the best thing you can do right now is finish this thing. | 所以你现在能做的事 就是完成这项任务 | 
| [35:09] | Finish it. | 完成它 | 
| [35:10] | They’re gonna make it. | 他们一定能逃出来 | 
| [35:12] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [35:14] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [36:26] | You’re nothing. You probably would die on your own. | 你这么不堪一击 放着不管八成也会自己死掉 | 
| [36:29] | But where is the fun in that, huh? | 但那样乐趣何在 你说是不是? | 
| [36:59] | No! | 不… | 
| [37:00] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna help you! | 我来…帮你 | 
| [37:06] | I’m gonna help you. I’m gonna figure this out. | 我会救你 我会找到办法… | 
| [37:09] | And I’ll help you. | 然后救活你 我… | 
| [37:13] | It’s over for me, kid. | 已经没救了 孩子 | 
| [37:17] | This was a one-way ticket. | 这是一张单程票 | 
| [37:21] | W-Why? | 为什么? | 
| [37:24] | I had to. It was the only way to save you. | 我必须这么做 这是救你的唯一方法 | 
| [37:32] | I did good? | 我表现得好吗? | 
| [37:33] | You did great. | 你…表现得很好 | 
| [37:35] | – Yeah. Yeah, I did good. – You did so great. | -你表现得非常好 -是啊 我表现得很好 | 
| [37:39] | But you’re gonna be okay. | 但你不会有事的 | 
| [37:41] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna figure this out. | 我会…想办法 | 
| [37:43] | No. | 不 亲爱的 | 
| [37:45] | This was the last time. | 这是最后一次了 | 
| [37:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:52] | Hey. It’s okay, Violet. | 嘿 没关系 维奥莱特 | 
| [37:57] | I ain’t afraid of dying. | 我不怕死 | 
| [38:01] | You، Jack، Vanessa. You. | 你们… 洁可 范妮莎还有你 | 
| [38:07] | You gave my life purpose. | 你们让我的人生有了意义 | 
| [38:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [38:21] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗? | 
| [38:25] | You find the Dark One and then you bite that bitch. | 找到黑暗之君 然后狠咬那贱人一口 | 
| [38:29] | You got me? | 懂吗? | 
| [38:31] | I got you. | 听懂了 | 
| [38:32] | End this for all of us. | 为我们终结这一切 | 
| [38:38] | For all of us. | 为了所有人 | 
| [38:53] | Julius? | 朱利叶斯? | 
| [39:02] | No! | 不! | 
| [39:14] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 | 
| [39:20] | Okay, I think that’s enough. | 好了 应该够远了 | 
| [39:22] | I think we’re safe. | 我想我们安全了 | 
| [39:24] | No, we gotta keep putting distance between us and them. | 不 我们得继续跟他们保持距离 | 
| [39:27] | We need to rest. | 我们需要休息 | 
| [39:29] | I mean, what good are we | 毕竟这样没好处 | 
| [39:31] | if we lack the strength to raise our weapons? | 如果我们没力气举起武器的话 | 
| [39:32] | You don’t need to raise them if we keep moving. | 一直前进的话就没必要举了 | 
| [39:34] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [39:37] | I don’t follow you, okay? I follow Jack. | 轮不到你命令我 懂吗? 我追随的是洁可 | 
| [39:43] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [39:45] | I just need a minute. | 我只是需要一点时间 | 
| [39:49] | All right, you got five. | 好吧 给你五分钟 | 
| [39:52] | That’s it. | 然后就上路 | 
| [39:59] | – So you felt that, too, back there? – Yeah. | -所以刚才你也感觉到了? -对 | 
| [40:03] | I mean، Violet. Her pain، I. | 维奥莱特 她的痛苦 我… | 
| [40:07] | I never felt anything like that. | 我从来没有那样的感受过 | 
| [40:11] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Hey. | 嘿 没事 别哭 | 
| [40:16] | She could have survived. | 她有可能存活下来 | 
| [40:22] | I mean, can you look at everything that you’ve been through to get here, | 我是说 看看你经历了多少磨难 | 
| [40:25] | to be here in this moment? | 才能在此刻来到这里? | 
| [40:28] | You of all people know anything is possible. | 你应该最清楚 凡事皆有可能 | 
| [40:33] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [40:35] | Okay, all right. Come on, let’s go. We gotta go. | 好了 来吧 我们得走了 | 
| [40:50] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音? | 
| [40:59] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么? | 
| [41:13] | – Vi! – Jack! | -小维! -洁可! | 
| [41:20] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 | 
| [41:23] | I’m a Van Helsing. | 我可是范海辛呢 | 
| [41:26] | Where’s Julius? | 朱利叶斯呢? | 
| [41:32] | He sacrificed himself to save me. | 他牺牲了自己来救我 | 
| [41:37] | So we could both finish this. | 好让我俩一起结束这一切 | 
| [41:54] | He was a good friend. | 他是个好朋友 | 
| [42:04] | Let’s go kill the Dark One. | 我们去杀了黑暗之君吧 | 
| [42:08] | For Julius. | 为了朱利叶斯 | 
| [42:10] | And all those that died because of her. | 以及因她而死的所有人 | 
| [42:14] | I’ve waited 300 years for another shot at her. | 我等这个第二次机会等了300年了 | 
| [42:19] | Oorah. | 万岁 |