时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Previously on Van Helsing… – -It’s Jack! | 是洁可! |
[00:03] | She might not be dead. | 她可能还没死 |
[00:06] | How’d you know to bury yourself like that? | 你怎么知道要那样把自己埋起来? |
[00:09] | I just figured it was the best way for me to get back. | 我只是觉得这是回来的最好方式 |
[00:12] | No! | 不! |
[00:13] | The sister Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽姐妹的死 |
[00:15] | She died for nothing. | 毫无意义 |
[00:18] | – But you heal. – Not anymore. | 可是你会痊愈 |
[00:20] | We’re mere mortals now thanks to BlakTek and the army. | 不再是了 多亏布拉克泰克和军队 我们变成凡人了 |
[00:23] | That orange chemical shit took our ability to heal, | 那种橙色化学物质 夺走我们的治疗能力 |
[00:26] | and almost killed us in the process. | 过程中还差点害死我们 |
[00:28] | They figured out how to make daywalkers | 他们想出了如何制造日行者 |
[00:30] | and then they figured out how to kill them. | 还有怎么杀了他们 |
[00:32] | I call these “one and done.” Put that anywhere | 我称之为“一劳永逸弹” |
[00:34] | in a daywalker’s body and they’re down for the count. | 打进日行者的身体里 他们再也爬不起来 |
[00:36] | What? | 什么? 子弹数量不多 所以得省着点用 |
[00:37] | We only have a handful of those, so gotta conserve. | 子弹数量不多 所以得省着点用 |
[00:41] | Jack, Vanessa, you. You gave my life purpose. | 洁可、范妮莎还有你 你们让我的人生有了意义 谢谢你们 |
[00:47] | Thank you. | |
[00:49] | No! | 不! NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[01:38] | – It feels good, huh? – Mm, yeah. I almost forgot how much. | -感觉很棒 对吧? -对啊 都快忘了这感觉有多舒服 |
[01:43] | See, my people, they were sun worshippers. | 我的族人很崇拜太阳 |
[01:46] | It’s good to finally get some of it back. | 终于能找回一些过去真好 |
[01:56] | How is it? | 怎么样? |
[01:57] | It’s a 6,000-pound paperweight. | 就是一辆三吨重的废铁 |
[01:59] | I’m not sure how much longer I can keep it running. | 我不确定还能让它跑多久 |
[02:01] | We’re still a few hundred miles from the Dark One. | 我们离黑暗之君还有好几百公里 |
[02:03] | Yeah, we’ll get a new one as soon as we get a chance. | 是啊 一有机会就换辆新的车吧 |
[02:16] | Looks just like him. | 画得维妙维肖 |
[02:19] | I figured he deserves to be remembered. | 我觉得… 他应该要被后人记住 |
[02:25] | He’s as much a part of this fight as me or any of my ancestors. | 他对这场战役所付出的贡献 不亚于我 也不亚于我的任何一位祖先 |
[02:33] | He’d like to hear that. | 他听到一定会很开心 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:38] | But | 但是他再也听不到了 所以… |
[02:41] | he can’t، so. | |
[02:46] | – You want to talk about it? – What’s to talk about? | 你想聊聊吗? 有什么好聊的? |
[02:51] | He sacrificed himself to save me, and that’s on me to deal with. | 他牺牲了自己来救我 我得自己背负这个重担 |
[02:59] | You don’t have to bottle it all up, Vi. He was my friend, too. | 你不必闷在心里 小维 他也是我的朋友 |
[03:05] | I’m here to talk. | 我可以陪你聊聊 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[03:13] | You wanna talk? | 想聊是吗? |
[03:15] | Let’s talk. Let’s talk about our pain. | 那我们就来聊 聊聊我们的痛苦 |
[03:17] | Let’s talk about Scarlett. Let’s talk about Vanessa. | 我们来聊聊斯嘉丽 我们来聊聊范妮莎 |
[03:23] | Hmm? | |
[03:28] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[03:33] | Grab your stuff. Let’s go. | 收拾东西 上路吧 |
[03:50] | – Hey, you okay? – Are you okay? | -嘿 你还好吗? -你没事吧? |
[03:52] | – I’m fine! – Get up. | -我没事 -快起来 |
[03:53] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[03:57] | – Into the trees, now! Go! – Run! | -躲进树林里去 快点! -快跑! |
[03:58] | – Go! | – Go! -快点! -快走! |
[04:06] | Keep going! | 继续跑! |
[04:46] | Stop firing! Stop firing! | 停火 别开枪了 |
[04:48] | They just blew up our whole stash. | 他们刚把我们的库存全都炸光 |
[04:51] | – We gotta stay outta sight of those guns. – Yeah. | -我们得避开那些炮口 -对 |
[04:54] | We’re gonna have to do this in spurts, all right? | 我们得用冲刺的 懂吗? |
[04:56] | Twenty yards at a time. Pick your cover. Ready? | 一次前进18米 找好掩护 准备好了吗? |
[04:59] | – Got it. – Go, now! | -好了 -出发! |
[05:01] | – Go! | – Go! -走! -快跑! |
[05:08] | Go! Go! Move! | 快点! 动作快! |
[05:11] | Move! | 加快脚步! |
[05:34] | – I’m not sure we’re gonna shake them. – There! | -我不确定能甩得掉他们 -那边 |
[05:37] | – That’s the opening! Now, go! – Go! | -那里有出路 快走! -走 |
[05:44] | Coming up to another path! | 到另一条路上! |
[05:54] | Sooner or later they’re gonna find a place to land that thing. | 他们迟早会找到地方降落 |
[05:58] | Let’s do an ammo count. | 先来算一下弹药 |
[06:00] | I’ve just got two days of rations in my pack. | 我包包里只有准备两天的补给 |
[06:03] | I got six in my clip, one in my chamber. | 我的弹夹里有六发 膛室里一发 |
[06:05] | – Four here. – Half. | -我剩四发 -我剩一半 |
[06:08] | That’s not gonna do us a hell of a lot of good | 这样我们胜算不大 |
[06:09] | against the soldiers coming out of that chopper. | 抵挡不了直升机上载的那些士兵 |
[06:15] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? (开采中 注意移动设备) (让莫西带您参观格林希尔矿坑) |
[06:31] | Looks like an abandoned tourist mine. | 看起来像是废弃的观光矿坑 (售票处) (嗨 我是矿工麦奇 欢迎来到格林希尔矿坑) |
[06:44] | Tourist mine? | 观光矿坑? |
[06:49] | Sometimes when these places get decommissioned, they open them up | 有时候这种地方退役后 会开放给一般民众参观 |
[06:53] | so that people can come and see what it was like to be a miner. | 让人们来体会一下当矿工是什么感觉 |
[06:56] | People used to choose to come to these places? | 以前人们会自愿来这种地方? |
[06:59] | Yeah. Once upon a time, places like this were the backbone of this country. | 是啊 有段时期这种地方 还是国家的栋梁呢 |
[07:05] | Well, they’re full of slaves in mine. | 矿坑里充满了奴隶 |
[07:07] | Full of death. | 或是死亡 (嗨 我是矿工麦奇 欢迎来到格林希尔矿坑) |
[07:13] | This leads to an opening. | 这里能通往其他出口 |
[07:16] | How far? | 多远? |
[07:18] | I don’t know. It’s not exactly to scale. | 不知道 地图只是画个大概 |
[07:21] | Yeah, this here looks like the working area of the mine, | 对 这里看起来像矿坑的作业区 |
[07:25] | and it lets out on the other side of those hills. | 一路通往山丘的另一端 |
[07:27] | Maybe a couple of miles. | 也许几公里吧 |
[07:29] | It’ll be perfect cover from that helicopter. | 能完美地躲过直升机追捕 |
[07:32] | – Sure would. – All right, let’s do it. | -那当然 -好 那就走吧 |
[07:34] | – Okay. – Oorah. | -好 -万岁 好诡异 |
[07:36] | Creepy. | |
[07:59] | Did we take a wrong turn? | 我们是不是拐错弯了? 没有啊 我很确定是走这里没错 |
[08:02] | Um. No. Pretty sure this is the right way. | |
[08:09] | Right here. | 这里 (伙计且慢 前方危险) (禁止进入) |
[08:17] | This must be the working section. | 这里一定就是工作区了 |
[08:20] | Guess they didn’t want Ma and Pop public going in there. | 看来他们不希望大众进去窥探呢 |
[08:32] | – This looks cute. – Yeah, like a bunny. | -这个好可爱 -对啊 像一只兔子 |
[08:37] | What’s with all the acid? | 那些酸是做什么用的? |
[08:39] | They use it to extract copper from the rocks. | 用来从矿石中提炼铜 |
[08:43] | How on earth do you know that? | 你怎么会知道? |
[08:45] | Mikey’s fun fact number two. | 麦奇的有趣小知识第二条 |
[08:51] | Probably just the walls settling. | 大概只是墙壁太老旧 |
[08:54] | – Yeah. – Probably. | -对 -大概吧 |
[09:02] | Okay, let me see. | 好 让我看一下地图 |
[09:05] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[09:10] | Looks like if we keep heading that way, we’ll come straight to the exit. | 看来只要继续往那个方向走 就会直接通往出口… |
[09:21] | Goddamn apocalypse. | 该死的末日 |
[09:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 -艾克索 你还好吗? -还好 |
[09:34] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | |
[09:38] | Wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop! Stop! | 等一下 停火 别开枪了! |
[09:42] | Holy shit. | 要死了 |
[09:44] | Run! | 快跑! |
[10:06] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. You? | -你还好吗? -没事 你呢? |
[10:09] | I guess. | 我应该也没事 |
[10:14] | What was that thing? | 刚才那是什么东西? |
[10:16] | I got no idea. | 不晓得 |
[10:18] | I’m starting to feel like the chopper wasn’t so bad, though. | 我开始觉得被直升机追捕 也许还好一点 |
[10:22] | Where are the girls? | 嘿 女孩们 |
[10:24] | – Jack? | – Jack? -洁可? -洁可? |
[10:25] | Violet? | 维奥莱特! |
[10:27] | – Axel? – Violet! | -艾克索? -维奥莱特! |
[10:28] | Ivory? | 艾弗丽? |
[10:31] | You guys okay over there? | -老天 -你们还好吗? |
[10:32] | Uh, alive. If that counts. | 还活着 如果这算好的话 |
[10:36] | I was starting to feel like we might have lost you. | 我还以为我们可能失去你们了 |
[10:40] | The entrance is sealed off from the collapse. | 入口被堵住了 因为坍塌的缘故 |
[10:42] | At least the soldiers won’t be following us. | 至少那些士兵跟不来了 |
[10:45] | Hell of a silver lining. | 还真是不幸中的大幸 |
[10:48] | You guys still got that map? | 地图还在你手上吗? 对 |
[10:51] | Uh… Yeah. | |
[10:54] | All right then. Well, you follow it to the exit. | 那好 你们照着地图走到出口 |
[10:57] | And we’ll follow the compass right to you. | 我们会跟着罗盘去找你们 |
[11:00] | – All right? – Uh, is that thing dead? | -好吗? -好 那怪物死了吗? |
[11:06] | We don’t know. | 我们不确定 |
[11:08] | Get moving. We’ll see you on the other side. | 赶紧动身 我们另一头见 注意安全 |
[11:12] | Be careful. | |
[11:14] | Yeah, you too. | 好 你们也是 |
[11:20] | I think my shotgun’s buried under that pile of rocks. | 我的霰弹枪好像被埋在那堆岩石下面 |
[11:23] | I don’t figure this pistol’s gonna do much more than piss that thing off، so. | 我看这把手枪起不了任何作用 只会惹毛那怪物 |
[11:26] | How are you doing on ammo? | 你的弹药还剩多少? |
[11:30] | – That good, huh? – Yeah. | -这么“多”啊? -是啊 |
[11:32] | So if we run into the cave Sasquatch, what are we gonna do then? | 那要是不幸碰上洞穴里的大脚怪 我们该怎么办? |
[11:38] | We’re gonna kill it. | 我们会杀了它 |
[11:42] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的作风 |
[12:02] | At least this tunnel seems to be heading in the right direction. | 至少这条隧道看起来是往对的方向 |
[12:06] | I just hope that they make it. | 我只希望她们也能成功出去 |
[12:09] | – They’ll make it. – But they’re weaponless. | 她们会的 但她们没有武器 |
[12:13] | And I fear that with Jack still weak from her slumber. | 而且我担心… 洁可刚从沉睡中苏醒 还很虚弱 |
[12:18] | Look، ah. | 没错 话说… |
[12:20] | It’s been such a long time, I’m sure you’re feeling a rush of | 相隔那么久 想必你一定感受到一股强烈的… |
[12:25] | you know, emotions. | 你懂吧? 一些情绪 |
[12:29] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么? |
[12:33] | Caring for a Van Helsing, | 照顾范海辛家的人 |
[12:36] | caring for their cause، that’s one thing، but. | 为她们的志业奉献一回事 但… |
[12:40] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:44] | I fell for one. | 我爱上了其中一个 |
[12:46] | Hard. | 深深爱上 |
[12:48] | And I lost her. | 然后我失去了她 |
[12:52] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[12:57] | – She was a great warrior. – Yeah. | 她是个伟大的战士 |
[13:01] | Yeah. Well, you know, they say it themselves. | 对 你也知道她们自己都说 |
[13:02] | They’re just… they’re built for sacrifice. | 她们就是…生来牺牲奉献的 |
[13:07] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我想我要说的是 |
[13:09] | if you lose someone that you’d give anything for, | 假如你失去一个 你愿意为其付出一切的人 |
[13:13] | it can put you in a pretty fucking dark place | 可能会… 让你彻底陷入黑暗深渊 |
[13:17] | and you might not get out. | 而且或许永远出不来 |
[13:21] | But you did. | 但你就成功了 |
[13:24] | Did you not? | 不是吗? |
[13:37] | Well, just be careful. | 那个… 要小心点 |
[13:42] | Of what? | 小心什么? |
[13:45] | I’m just saying, we don’t know what the future holds for us. | 毕竟… 我们不知道未来会怎样 |
[13:51] | I understand the risks and so does Ivory. | 我明白这其中的风险 艾弗丽也是 |
[13:54] | I know, but sometimes love can cloud your vision. | 我知道 可是… 有时候爱情会蒙蔽你的双眼 |
[14:02] | I mean, I can’t even imagine if Lee was here right now. | 我的意思是… 我完全无法想象 假如此刻李也在这里会怎么样 |
[14:07] | Who’s Lee? | 李是谁? |
[14:10] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[14:13] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[14:16] | Was my boyfriend. | 曾经是我男朋友 |
[14:21] | Anyway، I، um. | 总之我… |
[14:24] | I had to leave him behind. | 我不得不抛下他 |
[14:27] | At first, I… I thought it was for his safety. | 起初我… 我以为那样他才会安全 |
[14:35] | Now I think I just didn’t want my feelings for him to cloud the mission. | 现在我觉得我只是… 不希望我对他的感觉影响了任务 |
[14:46] | That sounds hard. | 听起来好辛苦 |
[14:50] | I look forward to meeting him when all this is over. | 我期待等这一切结束后能见见他 |
[15:24] | Ugh. | |
[15:28] | Oh, it smells like death. | 有死亡的味道 |
[15:32] | I’d say we found its den. | 我想我们找到巢穴了 |
[15:36] | Not exactly a picky eater. | 看来他也不怎么挑食 |
[15:39] | Yeah, well, I don’t really wanna fight anything that eats bears. | 是啊 但我不怎么想和会吃熊的人对打 我也是 |
[15:42] | You and me both. | |
[15:47] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 你看 |
[15:49] | Hello. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[15:51] | Oh, hello. | 你好呀 你还动得了吗? |
[15:54] | You got anything left in you? | |
[15:58] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西? |
[16:17] | Let there be light. | “要有光” -太厉害了 -对啊 神奇吧 |
[16:20] | – Yeah, it’s magic. – That’s incredible. | |
[16:31] | What does it say? | 罗盘怎么说? |
[16:33] | – This way. – Yeah? | -往这边 -是吗? |
[16:49] | Slow down. | 走慢点 |
[16:51] | I’m the one with the flashlight, remember? | 手电筒在我手上 记得吗? |
[16:53] | I can see | 我看得… |
[16:55] | fine. | 很清楚 |
[17:00] | Whoa. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[17:25] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了 |
[17:28] | It’s a kid. | 是个孩子 |
[17:44] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[17:47] | It’s okay, we’re not gonna hurt you. | 不要害怕 我们不会伤害你 |
[17:49] | What’s she doing down here? | 她怎么会在这里? |
[17:51] | She probably thought this was safer than outside. | 她可能觉得这里比外面安全 |
[17:54] | An abandoned mine with a giant monster is safer than outside? | 跟一个巨大的怪物待在废弃矿坑里 会比在外面安全? |
[18:00] | Maybe she’s lost. | 也许她是迷路了 |
[18:03] | I mean, either way, we gotta help her, right? | 不管怎样 我们得帮她 对吧? |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:18] | Come on, kid. | 过来 孩子 |
[18:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:26] | – Hey, it’s okay. – Jack! | -嘿 没关系 -洁可! |
[18:28] | – Hey! Hey! – Jack! | -嘿 等等! -洁可! |
[18:31] | – Jack! – Hey! | -洁可! -等一下! |
[18:34] | They should be just up here around this bend. | 她们应该就在这个弯道的上方 |
[18:40] | Do you regret falling in love? | 你有后悔过爱上她吗? |
[18:42] | – Excuse me? – With Scarlett. Do you regret it? | -你说什么? -爱上斯嘉丽 你后悔吗? |
[18:44] | I mean, would you take it back | 你会想收回那份爱吗? |
[18:46] | knowing all the pain that it caused you when she died? | 在你知道她的死 会让你承受多大痛苦之后 |
[18:49] | Why would you ask me that? | 你怎么会这么问我? |
[18:50] | – Jeez! Whoa! Whoa! Hey. – Whoa! | 老天 吓死我了 小心 |
[18:54] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:57] | Not like we didn’t have enough to worry about. | 嫌我们要担心的还不够多是吗? |
[19:02] | You think we can jump it? | 你觉得我们跳得过去吗? |
[19:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We could use that to swing across. | 好像可以 我们可以利用这个荡过去 |
[19:09] | – Ready to do some Indiana Jones shit? – Who? | -准备好学印第安纳琼斯了吗? -谁? |
[19:19] | Okay, well, I guess that answers that. | 好吧 看来答案很明显了 |
[19:24] | – Catch? – Yeah. | -接住? -好 |
[19:30] | Why can’t it ever just be easy? | 为什么老是这么困难? |
[19:36] | She made it look easy. | 她做得很轻松的样子 |
[19:39] | – Indiana Jones, right? – Yeah, Indy. Here we go. | -印第安纳琼斯 对吧? -没错 印第 来吧 艾克索! |
[19:46] | Axel! | |
[19:48] | Hey, towards me! | 快把手伸给我 不! 可恶 真该死 我把罗盘弄掉了 |
[19:52] | No! God damn it, I dropped the compass. | |
[19:59] | Swing to me. | 朝我荡过来 |
[20:04] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[20:11] | You got it. You got it. | 你行的 |
[20:16] | No, no, no. | 惨了… |
[20:21] | Come up! Hey, hey! Come on! | 爬上来 快点 |
[20:52] | That could have been worse. | 原本可能更糟 |
[20:55] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[21:06] | Hey, kid. | 小朋友 |
[21:19] | Where did she go? | 她跑去哪里了? |
[21:29] | Hey. Hey, little one. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[21:32] | Whoa! | |
[21:34] | – Okay, stop. Stop. – We’re not gonna hurt you. | 好 住手 放心 我们不会伤害你 |
[21:53] | I guess… I guess she likes shiny things. | 我猜…她喜欢闪亮的东西 |
[22:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:30] | How long do you think she’s been down here for? | 你觉得她在这里待多久了? |
[22:33] | Long enough to go full Lord of the Flies. | 久到足以演整部《苍蝇王》吧 |
[22:40] | My name’s Jack. | 我叫洁可 |
[22:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[22:54] | Is this your family? | 这些是你的… 家人吗? |
[23:10] | Are you hungry? | 你饿不饿? |
[23:16] | Here. | 这给你 |
[23:34] | You can eat it. Trust me. It’s good. | 你可以吃 相信我 |
[23:38] | That’s debatable. | 很好吃 这点有待商榷吧 看吧?我们不可怕啊 |
[23:44] | See? We’re not so scary. | |
[24:01] | – Papa. | – Papa. This is your dad? -爸爸 -爸爸? 这是你爸爸? |
[24:13] | Is this that… thing out there? | 这是外面的那个… 怪物吗? |
[24:40] | Jack, maybe we can give this kid a chance at a normal life | 洁可 或许我们可以给这孩子 一个正常生活的机会 |
[24:45] | if we can find her dad and turn him back. | 我们只要找到她爸爸 把他变回来就行了 |
[24:50] | Before Axel and Ivory kill him. | 得赶在艾克索和艾弗丽杀了他之前 |
[25:05] | We can help you and your papa. | 我们可以帮你和你爸爸 |
[25:09] | Would you like that? | 你觉得好吗? |
[25:13] | Can you show us where he is? | 能不能告诉我们他在哪里? |
[25:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:27] | That… that’s just my amulet. | 那个啊 只是我的护身符而已 |
[25:30] | – Whoa! No! That little shit! – Hurry, we gotta get her. | -不!那个臭小鬼! -快点 我们得抓住她 |
[25:39] | Oh, that’s fantastic. Now we’re going in circles. | 这下真是太棒了 我们开始兜圈子了呢 |
[25:42] | Okay, well, we don’t wanna be here. | 可是我们不能在这里久留 |
[25:46] | You got that right, sister. | 你说得对 姐妹 |
[25:50] | It’s an expression. | 那只是一种表达方式 |
[25:53] | – We came from that one. – Are you sure? | -我们从那一头来的 -你确定吗? |
[25:57] | No. | 不确定 |
[25:59] | We’re just gonna have to go through them one by one, | 我们只能逐条通道走走看 |
[26:01] | mark them as we go, trial and error. | 边走边做记号 反复试验 |
[26:04] | So just choose blindly until we just stumble upon the correct path? | 所以你打算盲目地选择 直到走到正确的那条为止吗? |
[26:09] | Uh, that’s pretty much it, yeah. | 大概是这样 对 |
[26:12] | – Yeah. – Wait a second. | -好吧 -等一下 |
[26:14] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[26:18] | They’re that way. | 她们在那个方向 |
[26:20] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:24] | I don’t know how I know, I just know. | 我不知道是怎么知道的 但就是知道 |
[26:26] | All right. So we go that way. | 好吧 那我们就往那边走 |
[26:28] | Ugh. | |
[26:30] | What is that smell? | 那是什么味道? |
[26:33] | That still smells like death. | 闻起来还是像死亡的味道 |
[26:35] | Everything smells like death to you. | 你什么都说闻起来都像死亡的味道 |
[26:41] | I guess that is death. | 我猜这次真的是死亡没错 |
[26:48] | Hey! | 喂! |
[27:01] | Give us back the amulet. | 把护身符还给我们 |
[27:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:07] | We’re trying to help you. | 我们是想帮你 |
[27:15] | Wiley little bugger. | 该死的臭小鬼 |
[27:19] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[27:22] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[27:26] | Goddamn. | 该死 事情完全没照计划进行 |
[27:42] | That didn’t really go as planned. | |
[28:07] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 |
[28:25] | Groovy. | 这个好 |
[28:34] | Take its head now! | 快砍下他的头! |
[28:43] | You… you shot me. | 你…竟然开枪打我 你开枪… |
[28:51] | We had that thing dead to rights. You care to explain? | 我们刚才明明能杀了那怪物 可以解释一下吗? |
[28:54] | – We couldn’t let you kill it. – Why not? | -不能让你们杀了他 -为什么不行? |
[28:56] | – And who is this? – That thing is her father. | -这位是谁? -那怪物是她父亲 |
[29:00] | I would have never done it if you didn’t heal. | 因为你会自我痊愈我才开枪的 |
[29:02] | Yeah, I figured. | 我想也是 |
[29:03] | Guess this means that you like me? | 这表示你喜欢我? |
[29:07] | Are you okay? | -你没事吧? -对 不要紧 我没事 |
[29:08] | Yeah, yeah, it’s okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. | |
[29:10] | You want to turn it human again, don’t you? | 你们想让他变回人类 对吧? |
[29:12] | Well, that’s the point of all of this, isn’t it? | 这才是一切努力的重点 不是吗? |
[29:16] | – What is it? – Not around young ears. | -怎么了? -小朋友在 不方便说 |
[29:21] | Okay. I’m gonna leave you with Jack. | 好吧 那你先跟洁可待在一起 |
[29:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:29] | I’m Ivory. | 我叫艾弗丽 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:35] | I didn’t mean to hurt your father. | 我不是故意要伤害你爸爸的 |
[29:41] | Oh, no, look. I’m okay. | 这个啊 你看 我没事 |
[29:45] | I heal. Yeah. | 我会痊愈 没错 |
[29:49] | Don’t let her run off. | 别让她跑了 |
[29:50] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[29:58] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[30:00] | We let him bite one of us and that little girl gets her dad back. | 让他咬我们其中一个人 那小女孩就能重回父亲怀抱 |
[30:03] | I get it. It would be great to reunite the kid with her father. | 我懂 让那孩子和她父亲重逢是件好事 |
[30:06] | But it might not be possible. | 但也有可能没办法 |
[30:09] | – Why? – He’s feral. Or damn near. | 为什么? 他是野人 或者说非常接近了 |
[30:13] | Almost every time Vanessa tried to turn a feral, the thing died. | 几乎每一次范妮莎想要转化野人 他们都会死掉 |
[30:23] | We have to try. | 我们总得试试看 |
[30:25] | What if it doesn’t work? | 万一失败呢? |
[30:28] | We’re off to fight the Dark One. We can’t have a kid tagging along. | 我们可是要去对抗黑暗之君 不能带着那孩子上路 |
[30:31] | We deal with that when we get to it. | 等到了那地步再来想办法 |
[30:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:38] | I guess we hunt. | 看来我们要打猎了 |
[30:42] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么? |
[30:47] | We’re gonna try and save your papa. | 我们会试着救你爸爸 |
[30:51] | Just like we promised. | 正如我们承诺过的 |
[30:53] | I… help. | 我 帮忙 |
[30:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:09] | Th-Thanks. | 谢…谢 |
[31:43] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[31:46] | – I guess it’s go time. – You sure he’s got no other way out? | -我猜行动的时候到了 -你确定他没别的出路了吗? |
[31:50] | Sure as I can be. Ivory and I just about wound up | 再肯定不过 艾弗丽和我都快深入到地球中心了 |
[31:53] | at the center of the earth back there, | |
[31:54] | so I think this is the only way out. | 所以我想这是唯一的出路 |
[31:58] | – You wanna do this? – Yeah, I got this. | 你真的想这么做? 对 我可以的 |
[32:01] | Okay. All right. Time to ring the dinner bell. | 好 那么就叫他出来吃饭吧 |
[32:05] | Take your positions, everyone, in case things get hairy. | 大家各就各位 以防情况生变 |
[32:15] | All right, I’m coming with you. | 好 我跟你去 |
[32:17] | – No. – What? | -不行 -什么? |
[32:20] | You kill. | 你杀人 |
[32:24] | I’m not gonna hurt your father, okay? We’re gonna go help him. | 我不会伤害你爸爸 好吗? 我们是要去帮助他 |
[32:29] | Okay? I promise. | 好吗?我保证 |
[32:52] | Oh, he’s close. I can smell him. | 他就在附近 我能闻到他的味道 |
[32:55] | It’s not subtle. | 确实很明显 |
[32:58] | Come and get it! | 快来啊! 该死! |
[33:08] | Shit! | |
[33:49] | Ivory! | 艾弗丽! |
[33:52] | – That’s Ivory. – Something’s wrong. Go! | -那是艾弗丽的声音 -出事了 快走 |
[34:19] | Get up, Jack! Get away from her! Jack, get up! Get up! | 起来 洁可 放开她! 洁可 快起来! |
[34:22] | Jack! | 洁可! |
[34:23] | Wake up! Wake up! Leave her alone! | 醒醒啊! 你别碰她! |
[34:27] | Get up, Jack! Get up! Get up! Get up! | 快起来 洁可 快点起来! |
[34:31] | Jack, get up! Jack! | 洁可 起来! 洁可! |
[34:35] | Jack! | 洁可! |
[34:38] | – Jack! – We’re gonna have to take him down. | 洁可! -我们恐怕得杀了他 -是啊 我很抱歉 |
[34:41] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | |
[34:47] | Papa, no! | 爸爸 不! |
[34:53] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[34:59] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[35:53] | Emmett. | 艾蜜特 艾蜜特… 美妙的晨光 |
[36:04] | Emmett. | |
[37:23] | Mm. Sweet daylight. | |
[37:29] | I don’t care what kind of danger we’re facing out here. | 我不管在外头会面临什么样的危险 |
[37:31] | No more mines, no more caves. | 再也不要进任何矿坑或洞穴了 |
[37:33] | Hell, I’m willing to veto basements at this point. | 此刻甚至连地下室我都投反对票 |
[37:35] | Agreed. | -同意 -赞成 |
[37:39] | You sure you, uh… you wanna stay here? | 你确定… 你们要留在这里吗? |
[37:43] | It’s | 对 安全 |
[37:46] | it’s safe. | |
[37:50] | – Together. – Yeah, just take it easy. | 一起 慢慢来 |
[37:53] | You were nearly feral. It’s gonna take some time. | 你差点变成野人 这需要一点时间恢复 |
[37:59] | You be good for your dad. And you two look out for each other. | 对你爸好一点 你们两个要互相照顾 |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | You’re welcome, Emmett. | 不客气 艾蜜特 |
[38:11] | Well, I hate to be that guy, but we got a lot of miles to cover. | 我很不想扫兴 但… 我们还得赶路 |
[38:18] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[38:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:36] | You think we did the right thing leaving them here with him like that? | 你觉得留他们在这里 是正确的决定吗? 留他那个样子? |
[38:41] | It’s too dangerous to take them. | 带着他们上路太危险了 |
[38:44] | The kid’s a survivor. And the old man ought to be dead. | 那孩子是个生存者 那老头本该死了才对 |
[38:47] | Unless your Van Helsing 2.0 bite is somehow different. | 除非你的新一代范海辛咬有特殊作用 |
[38:51] | That’s one tough son of a bitch. They’ll be fine. | 他是个狠角色 他们不会有事的 |
[38:55] | That was a really good thing, what you did for them. | 你为他们做了一件好事 |
[38:58] | Yeah, well, sometimes we need a little bit of a reminder of what we’re fighting for. | 有时候就是需要一些好事 来提醒我们是在为什么而努力 |
[39:02] | I’m happy it worked out. | 很高兴事情顺利解决 |
[39:06] | We need a new vehicle. | 我们需要一辆新车 |
[39:08] | We need new weapons. | 我们也需要新武器 |
[39:11] | What we need is to split up. | 我们最需要的… 是分开行动 |
[39:15] | – We’re stronger as a group. – -And we’re more susceptible. | -我们在一起比较强大 -但也更容易受到影响 |
[39:18] | That little adventure just about cost the world | 稍早那场小冒险 |
[39:20] | its only shot at beating the Dark One. | 差点就害全世界 失去打败黑暗之君的唯一机会 |
[39:23] | I hate to say it, but splitting the two of you up | 我很不想这么说 但将你们俩分开 |
[39:25] | is the only way to make sure that at least one of you makes it to the Oracle. | 才能确保至少其中一人 有机会去转化先知 |
[39:33] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:50] | Here. | 来 拿好 |
[39:58] | Take the amulet. | 护身符你收着 |
[40:00] | The Dark One and the Oracle don’t know you’ve made it back from the past. | 黑暗之君和先知 不知道你从过去回来了 |
[40:05] | It’s safer in your hands. | 由你保管比较安全 |
[40:09] | I’ll protect it with my life. | 我会用生命守护它 |
[40:12] | Yeah, I won’t let it get to that. | 我不会让情况走到那种地步 |
[40:15] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[40:18] | We split up, take different routes to DC. | 我们分开行动 走不同路线到华盛顿 |
[40:21] | You and I take the main road. | 你和我走大路 |
[40:23] | They’re gunning for us, | 他们冲着我们来 |
[40:25] | so maybe we could take the heat off of Jack and Ivory. | 也许我们可以 替洁可和艾弗丽挡一阵子 |
[40:28] | Okay, but how are we gonna find each other once we’re there? | 好 可是到了之后我们要如何碰面? |
[40:31] | There’s a place called Meridian Park. Has a sundial in it. | 有座子午线公园 里面有日晷 |
[40:35] | Whoever gets there first, hide a note. We’ll meet up. | 先到的人藏张纸条在里面 我们再碰面 好 |
[40:40] | Okay. | |
[40:43] | – See you there. – You better. | 那边见了 要说到做到 |
[40:49] | Hey, listen. All that crap I was saying in the tunnels, | 听着 我在矿坑隧道里那些胡言乱语 |
[40:54] | forget all that. | 全都忘了吧 |
[40:55] | Love fast, love hard. That shit is rare. | 把握爱情 勇敢追爱 那种玩意很稀有的 |
[41:00] | Better to have loved and lost, you know? | 爱过再失去也比从没爱过好 懂吗? |
[41:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:09] | Take care of you. | 你们要保重 |
[41:11] | Yeah, you too. | 你们也是 |
[41:20] | Take care of my sister. | 照顾好我妹妹 |
[41:22] | You know I will. | 你知道我一定会的 |
[41:34] | Thank you, Axel, for everything. | 艾克索 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[41:38] | You just make sure you get there in one piece, all right? | 你要确保自己平安到达 好吗? |
[41:42] | Let’s get out of here. It’s almost nighttime. | 赶紧上路吧 天就快黑了 |
[41:45] | We’re sitting ducks. | 我们是待宰羔羊 |
[41:50] | If you ever need me | 如果你需要我的话 |
[41:54] | remember I’m always here. | 要记得我一直都在 |
[42:00] | I’ll see you in DC. | 我们华盛顿见 |
[42:03] | Yeah, you will. | 一言为定 |