时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing. | 将你们俩分开才能确保 至少其中一人有机会去转化先知 |
[00:03] | Splitting the two of you up is the only way to make sure | |
[00:05] | that at least one of you makes it to the Oracle. | |
[00:06] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来这里的? |
[00:08] | I was kinda hoping you were gonna tell me that. | 我还指望你能告诉我呢 |
[00:11] | Where’s “here”? | “这里”是哪里? |
[00:13] | We’re in the Dark Realm. | 我们在黑暗国度 |
[00:15] | You said the Dark One’s in DC? | 你说黑暗之君在华盛顿 |
[00:16] | That’s where I’ll be. | 那我就去那里 |
[00:19] | Axel. | 艾克索 |
[00:20] | Axel! It’s okay. | 艾克索 没事了 |
[00:23] | Vanessa. | 范妮莎 |
[00:24] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[00:26] | So why didn’t she come with you here so we can go together? | 那她为什么不跟你一起回来这里? 我们可以一起去啊 |
[00:29] | – You know, strength in numbers. – I’m sure she’s got a plan. | -人多好办事 -我相信她自有打算 |
[00:31] | Okay, well, what if she needs our help? | 如果她需要帮忙呢? |
[00:33] | She definitely needs our help. We gotta get to DC first. | 她绝对需要我们帮忙 我们得先赶到华盛顿 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[01:30] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[01:33] | The wanted posters they show on TV. | 电视上播放的通缉海报 |
[01:38] | You thinking of turning me in? Hmm? Is there a bounty? | 你想举发我?有悬赏是吗? |
[01:41] | No, but yeah. Look, I need your help. | 没有 但是有赏金没错 听着 我需要你的帮忙 |
[01:46] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[01:48] | Because my guess is, you’re trying to find a way through that wall. | 因为我在猜 你们想要越过那道墙 |
[01:51] | Get to DC. | 去华盛顿 |
[01:53] | Look, I might be the only guy in town | 听着 我可能是唯一能达成你们心愿的人 |
[01:55] | who can make that happen. | |
[01:56] | Hey! | 喂! |
[01:58] | Drop the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[02:02] | Look, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想惹麻烦 |
[02:05] | – Then walk away. – No, no, no. It’s her. The vampire cure. | -那就走开 -不…就是她 吸血鬼的解药 |
[02:09] | I told you, she… she’s real. | 我说过了 她真的存在 |
[02:12] | Step away from her. Now! | 离她远一点 快点! -嘿 -维奥莱特 拜托 |
[02:19] | Whoa. Hey. | |
[02:21] | Please, don’t let them take me without you. Please! | 别让他们把我带走 求求你 |
[02:26] | Whoa! Maybe, maybe, maybe we… we all walk away, you know? | 不然这样行不行? 我跟他 我们两个都走开 如何? |
[02:31] | Leave him to go about his business. | 别管他要做什么 |
[02:32] | He is our business. Not yours! | 他就是归我们管 不用你插手 |
[02:47] | Don’t hurt her! She’s the answer! | 别伤害她 她就是解答 |
[02:51] | Enough! | 够了! |
[02:53] | Get him outta here! | 把他带走! |
[02:55] | No. | 不 |
[02:58] | – Let’s go! – Aah! | 走了! |
[02:59] | Fuck. | 干 |
[03:01] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[03:13] | Hey! What part of “stay in the truck” don’t you understand? | 嘿! “留在卡车上”这几个字 你是哪里听不懂? |
[03:17] | – He needs my help. He said so. – Who? | -他需要我的帮助 他自己说的 -谁? |
[03:20] | That guy. | 那个人 |
[03:22] | You mind telling me what the hell you just did? | 介意告诉我你刚才到底做了什么吗? |
[03:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:59] | I thought I told you to stay out of sight. | 我不是叫你躲好吗? |
[04:01] | Yeah, you also said you’d come back with bootleg documents. | 对 你也说你会带伪造文件回来 |
[04:04] | Well, they don’t exist anymore. | 现在已经没有那种东西了 |
[04:05] | Even the coyotes can’t get through the wall. | 连郊狼都进不去墙里 |
[04:08] | You get too close to the border and game over. | 只要靠近边界…就没戏唱了 |
[04:11] | Well, game on. That guy said he could help us. | 好戏才要开始 那个人说他可以帮我们 |
[04:13] | Oh, God. That guy is not the mission! | 老天 那个人不是我们的任务 |
[04:15] | Not yet, right? If he knows a way, | 现在下结论太早了吧? |
[04:18] | we can find Vanessa and the others and get all the way to DC. | 如果他知道方法 我们就能找到范妮莎和其他人 然后进到华盛顿 |
[04:21] | He’s a dude that is in deep with a bunch of bikers that wants to get rescued. | 他老兄不过是惹上飞车党想求救罢了 |
[04:25] | – Okay, so we scratch his back… – And we, what? Get shot in ours? | -好 那我们就帮他一把 -然后怎样?吃子弹吗? |
[04:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[04:31] | No idea. He dropped it in the fight. | 不知道 刚才打斗中他弄掉的 |
[04:35] | It’s a circuit board. What’s it for? | 这是电路板 用来做什么? |
[04:39] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能知道 |
[04:52] | – What are you in the mood for? – Just looking for a little intel. | 今天想找些什么? 只是想打听一些情报 我只管好我自己的事 是吗? |
[04:56] | – Hmm. I mind my business. – Do you now? | |
[05:00] | A fella like you, a store like this, I don’t know. | 像你这样的人、像这样的店 你确定吗? |
[05:03] | I feel like you might know some things. | 我总觉得你应该知道些什么 |
[05:07] | No? | 不知道吗? |
[05:12] | – Sterling silver? – Is there any other kind? | -纯银? -还有其他的吗? |
[05:18] | Three questions, amigo. That’s all this buys. | 三个问题 朋友 这点银子只买得到这样 |
[05:23] | Okay, um | 好 |
[05:25] | a young fella, looking for some computer parts? | 一个年轻人 来找电脑零件? |
[05:28] | Aaron? What about him? | 你说亚伦?他怎么了? |
[05:31] | Aaron, uh, just got drug outta here by a bunch of bikers. | 亚伦刚才被一群飞车党押走了 |
[05:35] | – He didn’t seem too happy about it. – -Never is. | -他似乎不是很乐意 -从没乐意过 |
[05:38] | He busts loose on these guys every couple weeks. | 他每隔几周 就会从那些家伙身边逃跑一次 |
[05:41] | Usually ends up here at some point wanting hacker parts. | 通常最后都会跑来这里 想要些黑客零件 |
[05:43] | Can I help you, miss? | 需要什么吗 小姐? |
[05:47] | Hacker? | 黑客? |
[05:50] | Uh, yeah. I… I don’t know the whole story. | 对 我不太清楚整体状况 |
[05:52] | He’s trying to reach someone. Thinks it’ll make a difference. | 只知道他想联络某个人 他认为那能改变现状 |
[05:56] | Pointless if you ask me, but the kid pays in MRE so I got no issue. | 我认为是白费力气啦 但那孩子用野战口粮来交换 所以我没意见 |
[06:02] | You know where they took him? | 他们把他带去哪了? |
[06:04] | Mm. | |
[06:05] | Seriously? | 你认真的? |
[06:11] | Well. | |
[06:14] | Ooh. | |
[06:19] | Aha. | |
[06:32] | Any signs of people? | 有人的踪迹吗? |
[06:36] | You could say that. | 是可以这么说 |
[06:38] | There’s not too many of them, but they don’t look super friendly. | 他们人数不多 但看起来不太友善 |
[06:42] | What about Aaron? | 那亚伦呢? 找到了 上层楼层 看起来像一间卧室 |
[06:45] | Hmm. Bingo. Upper floor, looks like a bedroom. | |
[06:52] | The trick is gonna be getting past all that security. | 麻烦的地方在于如何通过所有守卫 |
[06:55] | This perimeter’s pretty good. | 这个阵地还真不错 |
[06:57] | We got one entrance, maybe a little service gate around back. | 只有一个入口 也许后面会有检修闸门 |
[07:04] | Oh, I’m getting vibes. | 我感受到了 我觉得你心里已经有计划了 |
[07:06] | I’m feeling like you got a plan. | |
[07:07] | Yeah. When you spend half your life locked in, | 没错 当你有大半辈子都被关着 |
[07:10] | you learn a thing or two. | 总会学到几招 |
[07:11] | – Huh. – Mm-hmm. | |
[07:16] | “It is a far, far better thing that I do than I’ve ever done. | “我现在已做得 远比我所做过的一切都美好 |
[07:22] | It is a far، far better rest I go to than I have ever”. | 我将获得的休息 远比我所知道的一切都…” |
[08:01] | You know, I had given up hope. | 我原本已经放弃希望了 |
[08:03] | I mean, once you get turned, there’s no coming back. | 毕竟只要被转化 就再也变不回来 |
[08:09] | Then I saw you on that TV show. | 接着我就看到你出现在电视上 你的能力 |
[08:12] | I mean, what you could do. | |
[08:14] | Yeah, I’m more interested in what you can do. | 我更好奇你有什么能力 |
[08:16] | For us. The wall. | 能怎么帮我们进入墙内 |
[08:20] | I never thought I’d ever run into you. | 我从没想到能够遇见你 |
[08:23] | – What are the odds? – Sometimes, things happen for a reason. | 这机率有多小? 有时候 事出必有因 |
[08:29] | Can we speed this up? Clock’s ticking, Vi. Dark One. | 能加快速度吗? 时间紧迫 小维 黑暗之君 |
[08:36] | It’s okay, Dad. She’s here to help you. | 爸 没关系 她是来帮你的 |
[08:42] | Wait just a goddamn minute. | 他妈的给我等一下 |
[08:44] | – That’s… – Davis Park. My father. | -那是… -戴维斯帕克 我父亲 |
[08:49] | And the 45th President of the United States. | 以及第45任美国总统 |
[09:01] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[09:03] | President Park. | 帕克总统 |
[09:06] | – So that makes you… – Like I said, his son. Aaron. | -也就是说 你是… -就像我说的 我是他儿子 亚伦 |
[09:11] | Hold up. My father told me you both died the day of the Rising. | 等一下 我父亲告诉我 你们两个在暴动那天都死了 |
[09:15] | That’s why President Archer took over. | 所以亚契总统才会接任 |
[09:18] | Do we look dead? | 我们看起来像死了吗? |
[09:20] | No. That’s not how it went down. | 不 事情并不是那样 |
[09:25] | Hey, I need you strong, Dad. | 嘿 我需要你坚强点 爸 这是你的最后一餐人血 好吗? |
[09:28] | The last one you ever have to have, okay? | |
[09:35] | I made him a promise. You heard it. | 我向他保证过 你们也听见了 |
[09:38] | That blood will chill him out so you can do your thing. | 那些血会让他冷静下来 你就能把他变回来 |
[09:41] | Not until you tell me how you can get us through that wall. | 除非你先告诉我 你怎么带我们进入墙内 |
[09:55] | Look, Hopper and his guys will kill you if they realize you’re in here. | 听着 哈普和他的手下 知道你们在这里的话会杀了你们 |
[10:00] | You spotted me at the market, remember? | 你在市场上拦下我 记得吗? |
[10:04] | You wanted my help and you offered us yours. | 你希望我帮忙 你也愿意提供回报 |
[10:06] | That part comes later. Okay? First, we do this. | 那部分后面再讨论 好吗? 我们先完成这件事 |
[10:11] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[10:12] | Why are you being held captive by a bunch of bikers? | 你为什么被一群飞车党劫持? |
[10:15] | No, I’m not captive. Not exactly. | 不 我不是被劫持 不尽然 |
[10:18] | Okay, I’m not helping anybody until you tell us what the hell this is. | 够了 我不会帮任何人 除非你先告诉我们这是怎么一回事 |
[10:22] | You’ve got a radio, right? That’s what all the parts are for? | 你有一台收音机 对吧? 那些零件就是为了修理它? |
[10:25] | What, you got contacts in the safe zone or not? | 怎么?你在安全区有人脉吗? |
[10:31] | We need to get to the other side of that wall. | 我们必须去墙的另一边 |
[10:35] | That’s what you don’t understand. | 这就是你不明白的地方 |
[10:37] | There’s nothing over there I need. | 那里没有我需要的东西 |
[10:40] | Then what the hell are we doing here? | 那我们到底来这里做什么? |
[10:42] | – This is ridiculous. – Wait. Come on, wait. | -这太荒谬了 -等一下 拜托等等 |
[10:47] | It’s not a radio I’m fixing, okay? | 我在修的可不是收音机 好吗? |
[10:51] | It’s a high-tech communications array. | 那是高科技通信阵列 |
[10:53] | I mean، if I can make it work، I can. | 然后… 如果我修好它的话 就能… |
[10:57] | Get help? | 求助? |
[10:59] | Find my mom. And Tina. | 找到我妈 还有缇娜 |
[11:02] | The world got turned upside-down, kid. | 孩子 世界已经天翻地覆了 |
[11:04] | What makes you think they’re still alive? | 你怎么会觉得她们还活着? |
[11:05] | They made it. I know they did. | 她们还活着 我很清楚 |
[11:09] | Look, all I gotta do is bypass the security, | 听着 我只要绕过守卫 然后… 我可以追踪她们 四年了 |
[11:12] | – and… I can track them. – Four years. | |
[11:17] | Don’t you think they would have found you by now if they could’ve? | 你不觉得如果她们有办法 早该找到你了吗? |
[11:20] | Don’t tell me it’s not possible. | 别跟我说不可能 |
[11:23] | Now, I owe it to them. I owe it to my dad. | 这是我欠她们还有我爸的 |
[11:26] | It’s all I can do. | 我只能这么做 |
[11:30] | I mean, look at him. | 你们看看他 |
[11:32] | Okay, so basically, you’re telling me | 真是的…所以基本上 你无法提供其他协助 除了一台坏掉的通信机器? |
[11:34] | you got nothing to offer except a broken COMM link? | |
[11:37] | A link that isn’t broken if my dad is human again. | 机器没有坏 只要我爸变回人类就行 |
[11:42] | He’s the only person in the world who can open it. | 他是这世上唯一能开启它的人 |
[11:45] | I use it to find my family, okay? | 我要用它来寻找家人 懂吗? |
[11:49] | Then it’s yours. Call anybody you like on the other side of the wall. | 然后就能给你们了 你们能打给墙内的任何人 |
[11:55] | Well, now we’re talking. | 现在这才像话嘛 |
[11:57] | – What do you say? – Let’s do it. | -你觉得呢? -就这么办吧 |
[11:59] | Bring the president back? | 把总统变回来? |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好 别冲动 各位 冷静点 冷静 |
[12:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, fellas. Easy, easy, easy. | |
[12:12] | – Hopper, don’t. – Aaron, step aside. Now. | -哈普 住手 -亚伦 让开 快 |
[12:16] | I don’t know who the fuck you are, but this only ends one way. | 我不知道你们是谁 但你们只会有一个下场 |
[12:19] | – It doesn’t have to. We just wanna help. – Didn’t ask, don’t want. | -不一定非得那样 我们只是想帮忙 -我没请求 也不想要帮忙 哈普 我先前跟你说的人就是她 |
[12:23] | Hey, Hopper, she’s the one I was telling you about, okay? | |
[12:26] | – She can turn Dad back. – Fake news. All of it. | -她可以把我爸变回来 -假新闻 全都是假新闻 |
[12:30] | For all we know she’s a goddamn vampire, too. | 我们都知道 她也是个该死的吸血鬼 |
[12:32] | You’re not gonna get a bounty on these guys. | 那些人是不会给你们赏金的 |
[12:34] | – You gotta know that by now. – Bounty? Go to hell. | 现在应该知道了吧 赏金?下地狱去吧 |
[12:38] | Maybe I’ll send you straight there myself. | 也许我应该亲手送你去 |
[12:44] | We can help each other, just not like this. | 我们可以互相帮忙 只是不是像这样 |
[12:48] | I’m gonna say it one more time. | 我再说一次 |
[12:50] | – Move away from the girl. – Hey. | -离那女孩远一点 -冷静 |
[13:07] | No! Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy. | 不!别冲动… |
[13:29] | Holy shit. | 我的老天 |
[13:32] | Look! | 你们看! |
[13:49] | What did you do? | 你做了什么事? |
[13:52] | Ended your pain, Mr. President. | 我终结了你的痛苦 总统先生 |
[14:00] | – Are you okay? – Mm-hmm. | 你还好吗? 还好 |
[14:05] | You know, I didn’t know if I’d ever get him back. | 我其实不晓得救不救得回他 |
[14:09] | But you. | 但你… |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:18] | What? | 怎么了? 我没预料到会是这样 |
[14:19] | Not what I was expecting. | |
[14:23] | You, the president, | 你… |
[14:26] | and a bunch of bikers living together. | 总统和一群飞车党的人 竟然会住在一起 |
[14:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:35] | The day of the Rising, me and my dad were in the White House. | 暴动日那天 我和我爸人在白宫里 |
[14:40] | My mom and sister were in Virginia. | 我妈和我姐妹则在弗吉尼亚州 |
[14:43] | When it all went crazy, | 当世界陷入一片混乱 |
[14:46] | the Secret Service evacuated us. | 特勤局撤离了我们 |
[14:49] | They were in their convoy, me and my dad in another. | 她们搭一个车队 我和我爸搭另一个 |
[14:54] | We were supposed to meet up at Air Force One | 我们本来应该在空军一号上会合 |
[14:56] | and get taken to some s-secure bunker. | 然后一起被载到某个军事要塞 |
[15:00] | But it went wrong. | 但事情出了差错 |
[15:02] | We got attacked just outside Baltimore. | 我们在巴尔的摩附近遇袭 |
[15:08] | The protection detail, they held them off for a while, | 那些随扈人员抵挡了好一阵子 |
[15:13] | but they were overrun. | 但还是抵挡不住 |
[15:16] | My dad got bit. | 我爸被咬了 |
[15:23] | I mean, the only reason we survived is they locked us inside that limo. | 我们之所以还活着 是因为他们把我们锁在礼车里 |
[15:27] | That thing was designed to survive a terrorist attack، so. | 那辆车是设计来抵御恐怖攻击的 所以… |
[15:31] | – So… – I guess it did its job. | -所以… -看来设计得很好 |
[15:35] | You were stuck inside the car with your dad while he was turning. | 当时你也被困在车里 跟你爸一起 在他转化的时候 |
[15:44] | You’re wondering how I never got turned. | 你好奇我为什么没有被转化 |
[15:49] | You know, my dad, he fought the urge to bite me. | 因为我爸… 他努力忍住想咬我的冲动 |
[15:53] | He did. But it was too strong. | 是真的 但那股欲望实在太强烈 |
[15:58] | So I scrambled to the front. I put up that bulletproof glass. | 所以我冲到前座 关上防弹玻璃 |
[16:02] | I sealed him in. | 我把他关了起来 |
[16:08] | There was nothing else I could do, you know? | 除此之外我无能为力 |
[16:17] | You know، I’m just | 你知道吗?我… |
[16:19] | I’m not the kid I was before the Rising. | 我已经不是暴动发生前的那个孩子了 |
[16:25] | I’ve seen some heavy shit. | 我经历了不少恐怖的事 |
[16:29] | Yeah, but your dad’s been through a lot. | 是啊 -但你爸也受了很多苦 -没错 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | |
[16:35] | You and Hopper. | 你和哈普 |
[16:38] | You guys did the best you could. | 你们已经尽了最大努力 |
[16:42] | And even if your dad couldn’t share it, | 即便先前你爸无法与你们沟通 |
[16:47] | I know he felt it. | 我知道他都有感受到 |
[16:51] | You did a good job. | 你做得很好 我只是… |
[16:53] | I just. | |
[16:57] | I couldn’t get what I needed from him. | 过去这段时间我没能感受到父爱 会不会我不再想要了? |
[17:01] | Maybe I don’t want it anymore, you know? | |
[17:06] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能知道 |
[17:18] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[17:24] | Strong and handsome. | 坚强又帅气 |
[17:28] | A man. | 长成了男子汉 |
[17:34] | So, curious, aren’t you? | 所以说… 你很好奇 对吧? |
[17:39] | As to why me and my boys have، uh، well. | 对于我和我的手下们为什么要… |
[17:42] | The 45th President of the United States as a house guest? | 请第45任美国总统到你们家作客? |
[17:46] | Yeah, it’d be kinda weird if I wasn’t. | 是啊 不好奇才怪呢 |
[17:49] | We weren’t trying to profit from him, and that’s for damn sure. | 我们不是想从他身上得到好处 这点绝对可以保证 |
[17:54] | He was long dead as far as anyone was concerned. | 对所有人来说 他早就死了 |
[17:58] | Hell, I didn’t even vote for the man. Hated his politics. | 当初大选我甚至没有投给他 我讨厌他的政治理念 |
[18:03] | Saw him as a threat to the whole damn country. Go figure. | 我视他为这个国家的威胁 没想到吧? |
[18:08] | And yet. | 然而… |
[18:10] | Vampire or not, he was the president. | 不管是不是吸血鬼 他都是总统 |
[18:14] | Represented something that mattered. | 代表着很重要的意义 |
[18:18] | Still matters. | 现在还是很重要 |
[18:20] | The flag, the republic, my heart, my soul. | 国旗、共和国、我的心、我的灵魂 |
[18:25] | Those sons of bitches, they took enough from us. | 那些混蛋已经夺走我们够多东西了 |
[18:27] | They weren’t gonna get him, too. | 不能让他们也夺走他 |
[18:32] | Now, that sounds crazy, right? | 听起来很疯狂吧? |
[18:35] | Protecting someone for reasons you don’t even fully understand. | 因为这种理由 而保护一个近乎陌生人的人 |
[18:41] | No, I think trusting your gut and doing what you think is right, | 不会 我倒觉得 相信直觉 做自己认为对的事情 |
[18:47] | that might be the only real thing we got left. | 或许是我们仅剩的真理了 |
[18:53] | So, he’s human again thanks to Violet. | 所以… 他变回人类了 多亏维奥莱特 |
[18:59] | What happens now? | 接下来呢? |
[19:09] | So Archer’s dead? | 所以说亚契死了? |
[19:11] | And the… the rest of the government, | 而其余政府官员 |
[19:14] | I mean, nobody else is aware that Archer isn’t Archer? | 我是说 没人意识到 亚契已经不是她自己了吗? |
[19:18] | There’s no way of knowing that without getting on the other side of the wall, | 如果不越过墙 我们不可能知道 |
[19:21] | which is why we need you. | 所以我们才需要你 |
[19:23] | You can get us in. Make them listen. | 你可以带我们进去 告诉他们真相 |
[19:26] | Help our plans to take out the Dark One once and for all. | 协助我们的计划 彻底除掉黑暗之君 |
[19:34] | I’m not in charge. | 现在由不得我作主 |
[19:36] | – You’re the president. – I was the president. | -你是总统 -我曾是总统 |
[19:40] | Past tense. | 过去式了 |
[19:42] | My powers ended the moment they swore in my replacement. | 从继任者宣誓接替我的位置时 我的权力就消失了 你已经不是吸血鬼了 好吗? |
[19:47] | You’re not a vampire anymore, okay? | |
[19:52] | – You’re sure as hell not dead. – That’s true. | 而且还活跳跳的 是没错 |
[19:57] | But the fact remains, I don’t have any more authority right now | 但事实就是 我现在已经没有权力 和在场的每个人一样 |
[20:00] | than anyone else in this room. | |
[20:02] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道? |
[20:04] | The 25th Amendment of the Constitution says that. | 这是宪法第25条修正案的规定 |
[20:07] | They would have invoked it. | 他们会启动这条法案 |
[20:09] | You still stand for something. | 你依然象征着某种意义 |
[20:11] | People remember. It matters. | 人们都记得 这点很重要 |
[20:15] | What’s left of the world has changed. | 这个世界已经不同以往 |
[20:19] | Moved on. | 往前走了 |
[20:22] | I’m a relic of the past. | 我是过去的遗物 |
[20:26] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[20:28] | Look. We kept this. | 你看 我们还留着这个 |
[20:31] | And I always knew it’d be the answer. | 而且… 我一直都知道 这会是答案 |
[20:38] | Come on, Dad. Open it. Only you can. | 快啊 爸 打开看看 只有你能打开 |
[20:51] | Please, Dad. | 拜托 爸 |
[20:52] | You have to. | 你必须这么做 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好 (美国总统徽章) |
[21:21] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[21:23] | Yes, finally. | 太棒了 终于啊 |
[21:28] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[21:31] | – It’s the football. – -You mean the nuclear football? | 那是足球 你…是说那个核足球吗? |
[21:35] | It’s a little more than that. | 不只那样 |
[21:38] | It also serves as a direct link to operational command at the Pentagon. | 它同时也能直接连接上 五角大厦的行动指挥部 |
[21:42] | Yeah، we can contact the military، tell them what’s going on. | 我们可以联络军队 告诉他们情况… |
[21:44] | Not anymore. Not anymore. They. | 不再是了 他们… |
[21:46] | Look, as far as Washington is concerned, I died years ago. | 听着 以华盛顿的观点而言 我已经死了很多年 |
[21:49] | We won’t know unless we try. | 不试试看怎么知道? |
[21:51] | They’d just assume I was an imposter. | 他们会认为我是冒牌货 明白吗? |
[21:53] | Do you understand? | |
[21:55] | Me and that device, we are footnotes to history. | 我和那个装置 我们都已经成为历史 |
[22:06] | Look، I’m sorry، but. | 听着 我很抱歉 但… |
[22:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[22:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:20] | Hey. | 听我说 |
[22:26] | Forget about contacting Washington, okay? | 别去想联系华盛顿了 好吗? |
[22:30] | They’ve moved on. | 他们往前走了 |
[22:33] | They left us for dead. | 还把我们丢在那里等死 |
[22:37] | But you can still use this to find Mom and Tina. | 但你还是可以利用这个 找到妈和缇娜 |
[22:46] | A secondary communications link, right? | 这是二级通信线路 对吧? |
[22:49] | It has access to the Secret Service shortwave. | 它能撷取特勤局的短波信号 |
[22:52] | Their GPS trail. We can locate them. | 他们的卫星定位资料 我们能找出他们的位置 |
[22:56] | – We can find them. – Aaron. | -我们可以找到她们 -亚伦 |
[22:59] | I’ve been hacking this thing for months. | 爸 我已经黑了好几个月了 |
[23:02] | – And now that we have it… – Son. | 既然我们有了这个… -儿子 -怎么了? 我们能够再度团聚 |
[23:05] | What? We could be together again. | |
[23:10] | A family like we used to be. | 一家人像从前一样一起生活 |
[23:13] | They’re all gone, son. All of them. | 她们都死了 儿子 整个车队 |
[23:18] | The day of the Rising. | 暴动日那天 |
[23:22] | It was the last communication I got right before our convoy got attacked. | 在我们车队遇袭之前的最后一次通话 |
[23:26] | – They were already compromised. – No. | -她们的车队已被歼灭 -不 |
[23:31] | – That’s not true. – It is, son. I’m so sorry. | -那不是真的 -是真的 儿子 我很遗憾 |
[23:35] | – Ah… – There were no survivors. I’m so sorry. | 没有任何生还者 我很抱歉 |
[23:38] | You know, what happened to you? | 这真是…你是怎么了? |
[23:43] | God, you used to be a man people believed in. | 天啊 你曾经是人民相信的领导者 |
[23:46] | Who I believed in. | 我所深信的榜样 |
[23:49] | Now you’re too scared to do what needs doing. | 现在却害怕到不敢做该做的事 |
[23:52] | To live in hope. | 不敢活在希望中 |
[23:55] | But not me. | 但我不是 |
[23:58] | I never gave up, and I won’t now. | 我从未放弃 现在也不会放弃 |
[24:02] | – You don’t understand. – No, you don’t! | -你不懂 -不 你才不懂! |
[24:05] | I thought she gave you back to me. | 我以为她把你还给我了 |
[24:09] | I guess I never realized that a part of you really did die that day. | 看来是我没意识到 原来有一部分的你在那天已经死了 |
[24:20] | – Hey! – They’re not dead. I can prove it. | -嘿 -她们没有死 我可以证明 |
[24:22] | I figure I get on the road, use the signal to find them. | 我这就上路 利用信号去找她们 |
[24:25] | Aaron, your dad. | 亚伦 但你爸… |
[24:26] | Look, he’s too chicken shit, okay, but I’m not. | 听着 他是胆小鬼 行 但我可不是 |
[24:29] | Okay, well, you don’t know what you’ll find or what you’ll face out there. | 好吧 但你不知道你会找到什么 或是遭遇什么状况 |
[24:33] | Now, if it was your family out there, if you had a chance to find them alive, | 今天换作是你的家人 假如你有机会把他们活着找回来 |
[24:37] | wouldn’t you risk everything? | 你不会赌上一切吗? |
[24:38] | I would. I am. That’s why I need to get to DC. | 我会 没错 这就是为什么我必须赶到华盛顿 |
[24:42] | They’re not that far away, okay? I gotta steal a truck. | 距离并不远 好 我要偷一辆卡车 |
[24:46] | Okay, well you can’t go alone. | 好吧 但你不能自己去 |
[24:49] | – Watch me. – No. I mean, we can all go with you. | -看我的 -不 我是说 我们可以跟你一起去 |
[24:53] | You heard my dad. No. He thinks they’re dead. | 你也听到我爸说的话 不用了 反正他认为她们死了 |
[24:58] | Maybe he never leaves this place. | 也许他永远都不会离开这里 他太害怕面对真相 |
[25:00] | Too frightened to face the truth. | |
[25:03] | What if it was just me? What if I went with you? | 如果只有我呢? 如果是我跟你去的话? |
[25:08] | – You’d do that? – Yeah. Well, maybe I can help you | 你真的愿意? 是啊 或许我能帮你 然后我们再回来说服你爸 |
[25:11] | and then we can come back and convince your dad | |
[25:14] | that there’s something still worth fighting for. | 还有值得为之奋斗的东西 |
[25:16] | You’re just like him. Caught up in your own shit. | 你跟他一模一样 深陷在自己的幻想里 |
[25:19] | Excuse me? Don’t give me that. | 你说什么?少跟我来这套 |
[25:22] | My dad died, okay? Right in front of my eyes. | 我爸死了 好吗?而且就死在我眼前 |
[25:25] | So don’t pretend like your feelings are somehow more valid than anyone else’s. | 所以别在那边假装 你的感觉比别人的更重要 |
[25:31] | Then you know how important this is. | 那你就更清楚这件事有多重要 |
[25:42] | I think I can help you get through. | 我应该能帮助你们进入墙内 |
[25:44] | Word is there’s coyote tunnels, | 听说有一条郊狼隧道 |
[25:46] | supposedly run under the wall a couple hours north of here. | 能从墙底下穿过去 从这里往北走几小时 |
[25:50] | – A town called Pendleton. – When can we set out? | -在一座叫朋德尔顿的小镇 -我们何时能出发? |
[25:53] | Well, that’s the thing, if what you say is true, | 问题就在这里 如果你说的都是真的 |
[25:56] | the president’s not safe back in DC. | 总统回去华盛顿并不安全 |
[25:59] | – Safest thing to do is… – Whoa, ho, ho. | 最安全的做法是… |
[26:01] | – Biggs. – Snuck up behind me, boss. | -比格斯 -他们从我后面偷袭我 老大 |
[26:04] | Took the keys to the truck. | 拿走了卡车的钥匙 |
[26:06] | – God damn it, Aaron. – And Violet. | -真是的 亚伦 -还有维奥莱特 |
[26:10] | They can’t be more than about an hour ahead of us. | 他们不可能走远 一小时内的路程 |
[26:12] | We’ll catch up to them. It’s not the first time we had to keep Aaron | 我们能追上他们 这不是我们第一次阻止亚伦做蠢事了 |
[26:15] | from doing something stupid. | |
[26:17] | It’s just a question of where they went. | -问题在于他们去了哪里 -我大概知道答案 |
[26:18] | I got a pretty good idea. | |
[26:21] | Aaron figured out the last position | 亚伦找出我妻子的护送车队 最后的位置了 |
[26:23] | of my wife’s convoy. | |
[26:26] | Well, if we get close enough to Violet, | 若我们离维奥莱特够近的话 我能找到她 |
[26:27] | I can find her from there. | |
[26:29] | It’s hard to explain, but I got a sort of sixth sense | 很难解释 但我有一种第六感 |
[26:31] | when it comes to Van Helsings. | 可以感应到范海辛家族的人 |
[26:33] | Let’s do it. Biggs, you and I travel with the sergeant. | 就这么办 比格斯 你和我跟着中士走 |
[26:36] | The rest of you stay here, keep the president safe. | 剩下的人留在这里 保护总统 |
[26:38] | – That won’t be necessary. – Sir? | -没那个必要 -先生? |
[26:41] | If anyone should save Aaron from himself, it should be me. | 要说谁该去拯救亚伦 非我莫属 |
[26:44] | Uh, it’s not safe, Mr. President. | 那样不安全 总统先生 |
[26:49] | After all you’ve done for me, Hopper, | 哈普 你为我做了这么多 |
[26:51] | I… I think you’ve earned the right to just call me Davis. | 你可以叫我戴维斯就好 |
[26:55] | I left my son without a father for long enough, | 我让我儿子缺乏父亲的陪伴太久 |
[26:57] | and you’ve been a hell of a surrogate. | 你是个很棒的代理父亲 |
[27:00] | But time for me to step back up to the plate. | 但我是时候重拾这个角色了 |
[27:05] | You heard the man. | 你都听到了 |
[27:08] | Lock and load. | 准备上场吧 |
[27:28] | You didn’t. | -不会吧? -保证属实 |
[27:29] | All true. | |
[27:32] | – One and only trip to the White House. – Uh-huh. | 就只有去过这么一次白宫 |
[27:36] | Fifteen years old, slipped that mug with the presidential seal | 15岁的我 把印有总统徽章的马克杯 |
[27:41] | right into my backpack. | 直接塞进我的背包里 |
[27:45] | – Isn’t that basically treason؟ – Uh. | -那不算叛国罪吗? -这个嘛… |
[27:48] | – Not unless you get caught. – Yeah. | -没被抓到就不算 -也是 |
[27:50] | Sure as hell paying for it now, though. | 我现在不就在赔罪了吗? 所以我们那时候就差点见面 |
[27:54] | So we nearly crossed paths. | |
[27:58] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[28:02] | I don’t think you would have liked me back then. | 我觉得那时候的你不会喜欢我 |
[28:04] | Ah… Who says I like you now? | 谁说我现在喜欢你了? |
[28:08] | I mean, they just… they kept me out of the limelight, you know? | 我是说 那时候 大家都不想让我成为目光焦点 |
[28:12] | A bit of a socially backward loner in those days. | 以前的我比较偏向社会边缘人 |
[28:17] | Nobody wanted to be friends with the president’s kid. | 没人想跟总统的孩子当朋友 |
[28:23] | My dad enrolled my twin and I into military school. | 我爸… 把我和我的双胞胎姐妹丢去军校 |
[28:28] | Seriously? | 真的假的? 那不是虐待儿童吗? 也没那么糟啦 |
[28:29] | Isn’t that like child abuse? | |
[28:31] | Uh, it wasn’t that bad. | |
[28:35] | And look around, not a terrible skill set to have now. | 看看四周 现在有这一身绝活还不赖啊 |
[28:40] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[28:44] | You know, survivors. | 生存者 |
[28:46] | That’s what our parents made us. | 我们的父母教导我们成了生存者 |
[28:51] | Hey, um, you ever used one of these before? | 话说 你有用过这玩意吗? |
[28:55] | – What? – We’re not alone. | -怎么了? -这里不安全 |
[29:01] | Get in the truck. I’ve got this. | 你先上车 我来搞定 |
[29:03] | Are you kidding me? I’m not hiding anymore. | 开什么玩笑?我不会再躲了 |
[29:43] | You ugly son of a bitch! | 你这恶心的丑八怪 |
[29:49] | Suck on that, asshole! | 有种大口吸啊 混蛋 |
[29:55] | I got him! Violet, I shot him right in the face! | 我射中他了 维奥莱特 我一枪正中他的脸 |
[30:00] | Aaron, look out! | 亚伦 小心! |
[30:41] | Years of chaos and suffering. | 这么多年的混乱与折磨 |
[30:48] | And survival. | 还有生存 |
[30:51] | Not everybody backed down. | 不是所有人都选择退缩 |
[30:54] | A lot of people fought, resisted. | 有很多人选择反击 努力抵抗 |
[30:58] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[31:01] | Nobody knew this was gonna happen. | 没人能预料会发生这种事 |
[31:07] | I did. | 其实我可以 |
[31:10] | A briefing my first month in office. | 我听过汇报 在我刚上任的第一个月 |
[31:18] | They sit you down in the Oval Office and they bring you in the file. | 他们会让你坐在椭圆形办公室 给你看很多档案 |
[31:26] | The dossier of all the stuff that’s eyes only. | 一堆只能用眼睛看的卷宗 |
[31:32] | All the crazy truths most everyone else would think | 所有疯狂的真相 那些一般人觉得 |
[31:36] | are just a tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. | 是天方夜谭的阴谋论 |
[31:41] | They told you about vampires? | 他们告诉你吸血鬼真的存在? |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:52] | Amongst other things. | 还有其他事 |
[31:57] | I… I didn’t wanna believe any of it. | 而当时的我 完全不想相信 |
[32:02] | As though being president, | 好像当了总统 |
[32:04] | I got to pick and choose what was real and what wasn’t. | 我必须选择什么是真的 什么是假的 |
[32:10] | Nobody knew that volcano was gonna pop off. | 没人知道火山会喷发 |
[32:13] | That all this would unfold. | 然后引发这一连串事件 |
[32:15] | I should have taken the threat more seriously long before that. | 我早该认真看待这项威胁并有所作为 |
[32:18] | All this… loss! | 这么多的…失去 |
[32:23] | It happened on my watch. | 都在我眼皮子底下发生 |
[32:25] | And we can still make it right. We help kill the Dark One. | 我们还有机会改正一切 我们帮忙杀死黑暗之君 |
[32:30] | Once that happens, people are gonna need someone to bring hope back. | 完成任务后 人们会需要有人重新带来希望 |
[32:33] | Someone to believe in. | 一个…值得相信的人 |
[32:35] | – You think that’s me? – Hell yeah, it’s gotta be you. | -你认为是我? -当然 一定是你 |
[32:40] | Look, I… I never thought fate was a thing. | 听着 过去我从不相信宿命这回事 |
[32:44] | Destiny and higher powers, and all that shit. | 或是命运和更高等力量之类的狗屁 |
[32:48] | But there’s a reason that we stumbled across Aaron. | 但我们会碰上亚伦一定有原因 |
[32:50] | We found you. It has to be. | 就是要让我们找到你 一定是的 |
[32:55] | It’s all part of the plan, this. | 这都是计划的一部分 这个… |
[32:58] | I might not understand how, but I know why. | 我或许不懂方法 但我知道原因 |
[33:03] | I couldn’t even convince my own son. | 我连自己儿子都说服不了 |
[33:06] | What makes you think I can fix all this? | 你凭什么觉得我能导正这一切? |
[33:08] | Because together with the Van Helsings, we can find a way out of this. | 因为和范海辛家族联手 我们就能找出解决办法 |
[33:14] | We can. | 我们办得到 |
[33:18] | – Up ahead, boss. – I see it. | -就在前面 老大 -我看到了 |
[33:22] | Stop short. | 先停在这里 |
[33:26] | – It don’t look good, boss. – Weapons ready, | 情况不妙 老大 |
[33:28] | we don’t know what we’re walking into here. | 准备好武器 不知道会遇上什么情况 |
[33:30] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[33:37] | – God, no. God, no, no, no. Aaron. – Hey, sir! Wait! | 天啊 不… -老天 不…亚伦 不… -先生 等等! |
[33:42] | – No, no, no. – He’s down! He’s down! | -不… -他死了 他已经死了! |
[33:54] | Violet? | 维奥莱特! |
[33:57] | Violet! | 维奥莱特! |
[34:00] | Aaron, no. | 亚伦 不 |
[34:05] | No. | 不… |
[34:08] | Violet! | 维奥莱特! |
[34:17] | – They’ve moved on. – Aaron! | -他们离开了 -亚伦! |
[34:21] | We gotta get back to the vehicle. | 我们得回车上去 |
[34:24] | Come on, sir, let’s go. We gotta move. Come on. | 走吧 先生 我们得走了 快 哈普! |
[34:32] | Hopper! | |
[34:50] | Don’t move. Don’t move. Lie still. | 别动…躺好 |
[34:52] | – God damn it. – I should’ve saw it coming. | 该死 我应该要注意到才对 |
[35:01] | See this through. | See this through. 坚持下去 要坚持下去… |
[35:04] | – It’s okay. – Make the world right again. | -没关系 -让这个世界重回正轨 |
[35:08] | For everyone. | 为了所有人 |
[35:13] | – The kid is, he’s a good kid. – Yeah. | -那孩子…他是个好孩子 -对 |
[35:18] | He’s a good kid. Don’t be too hard on him. | -他是个好孩子 别对他太严厉 -好 告诉他… 你会没事的 |
[35:20] | – Yeah. – Tell him، tell him، tell him. | |
[35:47] | You’re gonna be okay. | |
[35:50] | I could feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[35:52] | Just the change starting to happen. | 刚开始要转化的时候 |
[35:55] | I got to you as fast as I could. Before it took hold. | 我尽快赶到你身边了 抢在转化发生之前 |
[36:00] | Now I know what my dad went through for years. | 我总算知道我爸这些年都经历了什么 |
[36:07] | Those coordinates should be right | 那些坐标应该就是… |
[36:11] | here. | 这里 |
[36:13] | Aaron! Aaron, wait! | 亚伦 等等! |
[36:27] | Hold on! Aaron, wait! | 等一下 亚伦 等等! |
[36:32] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[36:35] | Aaron, wait! Aaron, stop. | 亚伦 等等 亚伦 停下来! |
[36:41] | – I need to do this. – -Aaron, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -我需要这么做 -亚伦 你先等一等 |
[37:05] | It’s my fault، Aaron. I’m. | 都是我的错 亚伦 我… |
[37:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[37:15] | Oh, Dad. | 爸 |
[37:17] | Dad, it’s okay. Dad. Dad! | 爸 没关系 爸 没事了 |
[37:22] | Hey. You didn’t do this, okay? Do you hear me? | 听着 这不是你造成的 好吗? 明白吗? |
[37:29] | They did, okay? Them! | 是他们造成的 懂吗?那些吸血鬼! |
[37:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:35] | Dad, look at me! | 爸 你看着我! |
[37:39] | We have to make this matter, okay? | 我们必须有所作为 好吗? |
[37:44] | They can’t die for nothing. | 不能让大家白白牺牲 |
[37:47] | Oh, Dad. | 爸 |
[37:50] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[37:53] | They can’t have died for nothing. | 不能让大家白白牺牲 |
[38:08] | I swear to you, son. | 儿子 我向你发誓 |
[38:11] | We’re gonna make this right. | 我们会导正这一切 |
[38:13] | We’re gonna make this right. You and me. | 我们会让一切重回正轨 你和我一起 |
[38:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:19] | And me. | 还有我 |
[38:21] | – And me. | – And me. 还有我 还有我 |
[38:34] | Where’s Hopper? | 哈普呢? |
[38:43] | No. | 不 |
[38:44] | No. | 不 |
[38:47] | No. | 不… |
[38:48] | – Dad. – He saved my life, son. | -爸 -他救了我一命 儿子 |
[38:52] | He did? | 真的吗? |
[39:00] | I got you now, okay? | 现在有我照顾你 好吗? |
[39:03] | You hear me? | 听到没有? |
[39:06] | I got you now. | 你有我在 |
[39:12] | I swore an oath | 我宣过誓 |
[39:16] | to preserve, protect, and defend this country. | 要保卫、守护及捍卫这个国家 |
[39:21] | And I’ll be fucking damned if I don’t see that through. | 如果我不贯彻到底 必遭天打雷劈 |
[39:30] | For Mom and Tina. | 为了妈和缇娜 |
[39:34] | And Hopper. | 还有哈普 |
[39:37] | For all of them. Every victim. Every single one. | 为了所有人 每一位受害者 每一位人民 |
[39:44] | What do you say, son? | 你说呢 儿子? |
[39:47] | Maybe it’s time to take America back, hmm? | 或许是时候夺回美国了 |
[40:08] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么? |
[40:11] | Find those coyote tunnels Hopper was talking about, get across the wall. | 找到哈普说的那条郊狼隧道 进入墙内 |
[40:16] | Maybe we should go back to the compound, gather some supplies. | 也许我们应该回去营地 补充一些补给品 |
[40:20] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[40:22] | Let’s get these guys home, keep them safe for now. | 先送他们回家 暂时保护他们 |
[40:35] | You’re not taking me with you, are you? | 你不会带我一起去 对不对? |
[40:39] | We need you alive, sir. | 我们需要你活着 先生 |
[40:41] | There’s no point in risking you | 没必要拿你冒险 |
[40:42] | when we don’t know what we’re walking into. | 我们不知道会遇到什么事 |
[40:45] | So your plan is you’re gonna take the White House by force? | 所以你的计划是 用武力强行夺回白宫? |
[40:50] | You understand how impossible that is, right? | 你明白那是完全不可能的吧? |
[40:52] | Yeah. | 明白是明白 |
[40:55] | Gonna do it anyway. | 但我还是得做 |
[41:05] | Maybe there’s a chance I can help you even the odds. | 也许我有机会帮你争取对等的胜算 |
[41:14] | General. | 上将 |
[41:17] | General Lannister, are you there? Henry, it’s me. | 兰尼斯特上将 你在吗? 亨利 是我 |
[41:20] | It’s Davis Park. | 我是戴维斯帕克 |
[41:24] | I think you and I need to talk. | 我想我们需要谈谈 |
[41:26] | President Park is dead. | 帕克总统已经死了 |
[41:28] | – How did you hack this line? – Listen, go ahead. | 你是怎么黑入这条线路的? 听着 尽管动手 |
[41:32] | Track the call, fire a missile at these coordinates, | 追踪这通电话、对这些坐标发射飞弹 |
[41:34] | I wouldn’t blame you. But tell me this, if I really was a vampire, | 我都不会怪你 但你先告诉我 假如我真的是吸血鬼 |
[41:37] | would I know about that 50 bucks you still owe me from poker at Camp David? | 我会知道你在大卫营 打扑克牌输了欠我50元吗? |
[41:43] | I hope Sam and Sally are okay. | 我希望山姆和莎莉一切安好 |
[41:46] | That you kept them safe through | 你有保护他们安全 |
[41:49] | through all this. | 挺过这一切 |
[41:52] | I’ve still got Aaron with me. | 亚伦也在我身边 |
[41:56] | We both survived. | 我们都活下来了 |
[41:59] | Even if you are who you say, | 就算你真的是本人 |
[42:01] | you’re not the one I take orders from anymore. | 我现在也不需要听从你的命令了 |
[42:04] | Yeah, about that. | 对 关于这个 |
[42:06] | There are things you need to know, General. | 有件事你必须知道 上将 |
[42:08] | Truths that are gonna make a big difference. | 一个会彻底翻转一切的真相 |
[42:11] | Don’t you think you at least owe me the chance to lay it all out | 你不觉得至少该给我个机会解释 |
[42:15] | before you blow me sky-high? | 再决定要不要把我炸成碎片吗? |
[42:20] | Hank. | 汉克 |