| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》前情回顾 | 
| [00:08] | You’re just gonna stroll up to the White House, | 你就这样逛到白宫 | 
| [00:10] | take on the whole military by yourself? | 一个人拿下整个军队吗 | 
| [00:11] | I’ll need a disguise. | 我需要一个伪装 | 
| [00:13] | Someone the Dark One will never suspect. | 一个暗黑者永远不会怀疑的人 | 
| [00:22] | You came here with her blood to set things in motion. | 你带着她的血来这是为了让一切运转 | 
| [00:26] | You can’t harm me. | 你伤害不了我 | 
| [00:31] | Well, maybe it’s time we found out. | 也许该揭晓答案了 | 
| [00:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:52] | Gotta sting, knowing your beloved bride is gone forever. | 得知你心爱的新娘永远离开了真让人痛心 | 
| [00:59] | And you let a Van Helsing get close enough to bite you. | 而你居然让一个范海辛这么近距离的咬你 | 
| [01:04] | Learned some new tricks in the Dark Realm. | 这是在暗世界学的新把戏 | 
| [01:19] | You feeling it yet? | 你有感觉了吗 | 
| [01:21] | My bite starting to take effect? | 我咬的那一口开始起作用了吗 | 
| [01:25] | You were never this powerful. | 你从没这么强大过 | 
| [01:27] | And I thought you were smarter. | 我觉得你变聪明了 | 
| [01:29] | Did you really think trapping me would break me? | 你真以为困住我就能击垮我吗 | 
| [01:32] | It only made me stronger. | 这只能让我更强大 | 
| [01:39] | Not strong enough to threaten me. | 还没强大到可以威胁到我 | 
| [01:42] | Your bite did nothing. | 你咬的那口毫无作用 | 
| [01:50] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 | 
| [01:54] | Help. | 救命 | 
| [01:57] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 | 
| [02:02] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [02:11] | Her hold on me, it’s weakening. | 她对我的控制 在减弱 | 
| [02:14] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 | 
| [02:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [02:19] | Olivia. | 奥莉维亚 | 
| [02:22] | Can you help me, please? | 你能帮我吗 求你了 | 
| [02:25] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [02:28] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:29] | This cannot happen! | 不能这样 | 
| [02:34] | Looks like my bite was a little more powerful than you thought. | 看来我咬的那一口比你想象的要厉害 | 
| [02:37] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 | 
| [02:42] | That body you took over, you didn’t kill the host. | 被你霸占的身体 你没有杀了它的主人 | 
| [02:45] | Olivia, | 奥莉维亚 | 
| [02:47] | she’s still trapped in there with you, isn’t she? | 她仍然和你一起被困在那儿 不是吗 | 
| [02:51] | Maybe another bite will help bring her out. | 也许再咬一口可以帮她出来 | 
| [02:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [02:59] | You and your children have plagued me long enough. | 你和你的孩子已经折磨我够久了 | 
| [03:05] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始 | 
| [03:08] | I will take your head with my bare hands! | 我赤手空拳就能取你脑袋 | 
| [03:13] | I will purge the world of the Van Helsings forever | 我将永远清除世上的范海辛家族 | 
| [03:17] | and darkness will reign. | 黑暗将统治世界 | 
| [03:26] | Go now. | 刺下去 | 
| [03:27] | While you have a chance. | 趁你还有机会 | 
| [03:30] | Do it. | 下手吧 | 
| [03:32] | Do it. | 下手吧 | 
| [03:43] | No! | 不 | 
| [04:25] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [04:29] | It’s okay, you’re safe now. | 没事了 你现在安全了 | 
| [04:35] | Hurry! | 快点 | 
| [04:38] | You know it’s not gonna be long until the Dark One | 过不来多久暗黑者就会带来更多的孩子 | 
| [04:40] | sends more of her brood. She’s gonna find this place | 她会找到这个地方 | 
| [04:42] | and she’s gonna revenge what we’ve done. | 对我们所做的事情复仇 | 
| [04:48] | We have a second location on Mercer Street. | 我们在美世街有第二个处所 | 
| [04:50] | – We can take her there. – Put her in the van. | – 可以带她去那儿 – 把她放面包车里 | 
| [04:52] | Please be gentle. We need her, okay? | 请温柔点 我们需要她 好吗 | 
| [04:54] | Go! | 走吧 | 
| [04:58] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [04:59] | She’s human again from the bite, | 她被咬了之后又恢复成人类了 | 
| [05:02] | but, I mean, what’s wrong with her? | 但 我是说 她怎么了 | 
| [05:04] | It’s the scroll. | 因为那份卷轴 | 
| [05:05] | The scroll? She hasn’t even laid hands on it. | 卷轴吗 她都没碰过 | 
| [05:08] | She has in the past. | 过去碰过 | 
| [05:10] | Before she was turned, | 在她被转化之前 | 
| [05:11] | when we first tried to defeat the Dark One. | 我们第一次想要打败暗黑者的时候 | 
| [05:15] | I know you said we needed her, but like this? | 我知道你说过我们需要她 但需要这样的她吗 | 
| [05:20] | Look, she’s our only hope at controlling the powers | 听着 她是我们控制暗黑者力量的 | 
| [05:22] | of the Dark One. | 唯一希望 | 
| [05:23] | I wasn’t planning on her being blind and psychotic. | 我没指望她变成瞎子和疯子 | 
| [05:30] | We need to contact Vanessa. | 我们得联系凡妮莎 | 
| [05:34] | Alright, I’ll go check for a note. | 好吧 我去看看有没有消息 | 
| [05:36] | Hey, no. | 别 | 
| [05:38] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 | 
| [05:39] | Everything is dangerous now. | 现在一切都很危险 | 
| [05:41] | Stefan is gone. It’s gotta be me. | 斯特凡走了 我得站出来 | 
| [05:44] | Listen, you go with Bathory, okay? | 听着 你和巴斯利一起走 好吗 | 
| [05:47] | I’ll find you, alright? | 我会找到你的 好吗 | 
| [05:57] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 | 
| [06:20] | We’re secure here. | 我们在这是安全的 | 
| [06:22] | The company went out of business when everything went to shit. | 公司倒闭了 一切都搞砸了 | 
| [06:28] | I guess there isn’t much of a market for dating apps anymore. | 我想约会软件已经没有多大市场了 | 
| [06:33] | And Bathory? | 巴斯利呢 | 
| [06:37] | Safe. | 很安全 | 
| [06:38] | Still sedated, but… | 依然冷静 但… | 
| [06:39] | I know. All we can do now is wait and hope. | 我知道 我们现在所能做的只有等待和希望 | 
| [06:57] | Attention. Clear the streets. | 请注意 清场 | 
| [07:00] | The daytime curfew remains in effect. | 白天的戒严依然有效 | 
| [07:04] | Clear the streets or you will be detained. | 清场 否则将被拘留 | 
| [07:08] | – Easy. – Axel! | – 放轻松 – 阿克塞尔 | 
| [07:10] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 | 
| [07:12] | You both made it. | 你们俩都做到了 | 
| [07:13] | Where you been? | 你们都在哪儿 | 
| [07:14] | Lining up allies. | 组织联盟 | 
| [07:15] | We need to get out of the open. Where are the others? | 我们得躲起来 其他人呢 | 
| [07:17] | First I gotta check for a message. | 首先我得看看有没有消息 | 
| [07:20] | We got the Oracle. | 我们找到了祭司 | 
| [07:22] | Jack turned her. | 杰珂转化了她 | 
| [07:24] | You gotta be kidding me, that hag’s human? | 你在开玩笑吧 那个巫婆是人类吗 | 
| [07:26] | Yeah, but we got a problem. | 是啊 但我们有个麻烦 | 
| [07:27] | There’s always a problem with her. | 她总是有麻烦 | 
| [07:29] | Have you heard from Vanessa? | 你们有凡妮莎的消息吗 | 
| [07:30] | Jack says she’s still in the White House. | 杰珂说她还在白宫 | 
| [07:31] | If she is, then she’s in danger. | 如果这样 那她就有危险了 | 
| [07:33] | No way the Dark One hasn’t figured out | 暗黑者不可能不知道 | 
| [07:34] | – the Oracle is off the board. – Wait! | – 祭司没有参与 – 等下 | 
| [07:36] | Down, down, down, down, down. | 低下 低下 低下 低下 低下 | 
| [07:37] | Clear the streets or you will be detained. | 清场 否则将被拘留 | 
| [07:40] | It’s just over there. I gotta go get it. | 就在那儿 我要去拿 | 
| [07:42] | – Wait a second. – What? What is it? | – 等下 – 什么 怎么了 | 
| [07:45] | – What? – I feel something. | – 怎么了 – 我感觉到了什么 | 
| [07:47] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 | 
| [07:50] | We’ve been spotted. | 我们被发现了 | 
| [07:52] | No, no, no. No need, no need. | 不不不 没必要 没必要 | 
| [07:56] | Hey there. | 你好啊 | 
| [08:05] | That party trick’s gonna take some getting used to. | 要花点时间才能习惯这个派对小把戏 | 
| [08:08] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 | 
| [08:09] | Looks like we’re getting the band back together. | 看来我们乐队重组了 | 
| [08:13] | With some new players. | 还带了新成员 | 
| [08:20] | Clear the streets immediately and return to your home. | 即刻清场 都回家去 | 
| [08:22] | What’re we waiting for? | 还在等什么 | 
| [08:23] | Clear the streets. | 清场 | 
| [08:49] | I failed you once before. | 我曾让你失望过一次 | 
| [08:51] | I won’t fail you again. | 不会再让你失望了 | 
| [09:18] | Bathory, I know you weren’t able to save your mom | 巴斯利 我知道你母亲使用卷轴后 | 
| [09:22] | after she read the scrolls. | 你没能救她 | 
| [09:27] | And I know you know way more about all this stuff than I do. | 也知道你对这些事懂的比我多 | 
| [09:34] | There’s gotta be some way to get you back. | 一定有办法让你恢复 | 
| [09:41] | I promise I won’t leave you like this. | 我发誓不会这样抛下你 | 
| [09:53] | Your time has passed. | 你的时间已经过去了 | 
| [09:56] | Your control, ebbing. | 你的控制在消退 | 
| [10:05] | You are nothing. | 你什么都不是 | 
| [10:08] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 | 
| [10:15] | I will use my own darkness to regain my strength. | 我要用我自身的黑暗重获力量 | 
| [10:40] | The Oracle is not dead, that much I can sense. | 祭司没死 我能感觉到 | 
| [10:55] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [11:00] | Stay away from me. | 别靠近我 | 
| [11:04] | I’m not yours anymore. | 我不再属于你了 | 
| [11:33] | I knew you’d turn up. | 我就知道你会来 | 
| [11:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [11:36] | There were times I wasn’t so sure. | 有时候也不那么肯定 | 
| [11:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [11:40] | Thanks to Vanessa. | 多亏了凡妮莎 | 
| [11:43] | – Where’s Axel? – We’ve got a plan. | – 阿克塞尔在哪儿 – 我们有个计划 | 
| [11:45] | He’s putting the finishing touches on it. | 他正在做最后一击 | 
| [11:47] | And the Dark One is losing control. | 暗黑者正失去控制 | 
| [11:49] | It was you that turned the Delta Force on Bathory and saved us. | 是你让三角洲部队攻击巴斯利 然后救了我们 | 
| [11:52] | How? | 怎么做到的 | 
| [11:54] | I took a few pages from their playbook. | 我从他们那里学了几招 | 
| [11:57] | But I barely got out alive. | 但我几乎没能全身而退 | 
| [11:58] | The Oracle almost blew my cover. | 祭司差点掀了我的老底 | 
| [12:00] | The Oracle is dead and gone. | 祭司死了 | 
| [12:01] | She’s just Bathory now. | 她现在只是巴斯利 | 
| [12:03] | A friend who sacrificed herself for me. | 一个为了我而牺牲自己的朋友 | 
| [12:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [12:10] | Friend? | 朋友吗 | 
| [12:13] | We’re talking about the Oracle. | 我们是在谈祭司 | 
| [12:16] | You don’t know the real her. | 你不了解真正的她 | 
| [12:18] | When you sent me to the past… | 当你把我送回过去… | 
| [12:19] | she was a vampire hunter | 她当时是一个吸血鬼猎人 | 
| [12:21] | trying to do exactly what we are. | 在做我们做的事 | 
| [12:23] | She kinda reminded me of you in a lot of ways. | 她在很多方面都让我想起你 | 
| [12:27] | She’s an ally, trust me. | 她是盟友 相信我 | 
| [12:28] | A powerful one. | 强有力的盟友 | 
| [12:29] | I just don’t know how to make her sane again. | 我只是不知道如何让她恢复理智 | 
| [12:33] | Or if that’s even possible. | 也许就算能做到 | 
| [12:36] | Maybe she’s too far gone. | 她也许已经走得太远了 | 
| [12:38] | No, she’s the key. | 不 她是关键 | 
| [12:40] | We can’t do this without her. | 我们没有她不行 | 
| [12:54] | No! Please, no! | 不 求你不要 | 
| [12:56] | ‘Til death. | 直至死亡 | 
| [13:09] | Take it. | 拿走 | 
| [13:10] | Take it from her and give it to us. | 从她那里拿走交给我们 | 
| [13:15] | Please, help us. | 请救救我们 | 
| [13:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [13:21] | Yeah, I’m-it’s nothing. | 我 没事 | 
| [13:24] | Alright. | 好吧 | 
| [13:25] | If you say so. | 既然你这么说了 | 
| [13:31] | I wasn’t even sure we could turn a bride. | 我都不确定我们能不能转化一个新娘 | 
| [13:33] | Maybe you have a skill I don’t. | 也许你能我所不能 | 
| [13:36] | Something’s not right. | 事情不对劲 | 
| [13:39] | Blood. | 血 | 
| [13:41] | Bathory, no! | 巴斯利 不 | 
| [13:54] | This is not the protocol! | 这不是我们的协议 | 
| [13:55] | You can’t just hustle me out of a briefing | 你们不能就这样把我从发布会上赶出来 | 
| [13:57] | and haul me back to the White House! | 拖回白宫 | 
| [13:59] | Where’s my Chief of Staff? | 我的参谋长呢 | 
| [14:01] | Get your goddamn hands off me! | 把手拿开 | 
| [14:13] | What the hell is this?! | 该死的怎么回事 | 
| [14:15] | It’s a rescue mission, Mr. Vice President. | 这是营救任务 副总统先生 | 
| [14:17] | From who? | 谁派的 | 
| [14:19] | General Lannister? | 兰尼斯特将军吗 | 
| [14:23] | We’re saving you from them. | 我们把你从他们手里解救出来 | 
| [14:41] | Just hold her arm. | 抓住她的胳膊 | 
| [14:48] | It’s okay, we’re gonna keep you safe. | 没事的 我们会保护你的 | 
| [14:53] | Sedatives are kicking in. | 镇定剂开始起作用了 | 
| [14:55] | Rest will do her good. | 休息对她有好处 | 
| [14:58] | Lost a lot of blood. | 大量失血 | 
| [15:01] | She tries something like that again, | 如果她再这么做 | 
| [15:03] | I don’t think even you Van Helsings will be able | 我认为就算是你凡妮莎 | 
| [15:05] | to bring her back. | 也救不了她了 | 
| [15:23] | You feel guilty. | 你感到内疚 | 
| [15:27] | First time we met I tried to kill her. | 和她第一次见面 我就想杀了她 | 
| [15:30] | She wasn’t evil. | 她并不邪恶 | 
| [15:34] | How could you be sure? | 你怎么能肯定呢 | 
| [15:39] | We fought side by side. | 我们并肩作战 | 
| [15:42] | She tried to give everything to kill the Dark One | 她不顾一切地想杀掉暗黑者 | 
| [15:45] | and in the end she lost herself. | 最后她把自己也搭进去了 | 
| [15:49] | But for a moment she was able to use the scroll | 有那么一刻她可以使用卷轴 | 
| [15:54] | and control the Dark One. | 并且控制住暗黑者 | 
| [16:01] | And that’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 | 
| [16:03] | To try again? | 要再试一次吗 | 
| [16:04] | It was. | 没错 | 
| [16:07] | If I had killed the Dark One back then | 如果能如我猜想的那样 | 
| [16:09] | like I was supposed to, | 我就能杀掉暗黑者 | 
| [16:11] | the way you meant it to be… | 然后就会如你所想的那样 | 
| [16:12] | Hey, you figured out | 你思考一下 | 
| [16:14] | that Bathory and the scroll were the key. | 巴斯利和卷轴是关键 | 
| [16:17] | How useful is that? | 那有什么用呢 | 
| [16:22] | Before the Oracle was the Oracle, | 在祭司成为祭司之前 | 
| [16:25] | she was Bathory. | 她只是巴斯利 | 
| [16:28] | What about the Dark One? | 那暗黑者呢 | 
| [16:31] | Who was she? | 她是谁 | 
| [16:33] | Olivia? | 奥莉维亚吗 | 
| [16:36] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [16:39] | And she was good and pure and I murdered her. | 她是个单纯善良的人 但我杀了她 | 
| [16:48] | Well, maybe in her case | 也许在她的世界中 | 
| [16:51] | death isn’t what you think it is. | 死亡不是你认为的那样 | 
| [17:00] | It happened after I bit the Dark One. | 这些都发生在我控制住暗黑者之后 | 
| [17:03] | Olivia, the woman whose body was taken over, | 奥莉维亚 那个女人接收了奥莉维亚的身体 | 
| [17:06] | part of her is still in there. | 奥莉维亚的部分意识仍然残留在那里 | 
| [17:09] | And now she’s fighting back. | 现在她正在抵抗着 | 
| [17:10] | Talk about having someone on the inside. | 说到有人在她体内 | 
| [17:13] | The Dark One is gonna be working on ways to protect herself. | 暗黑者会想办法保护自己 | 
| [17:16] | And she knows I’m back | 而且她知道我回来了 | 
| [17:18] | and that we flipped her last bride. | 也知道我们背叛了她最后的新娘 | 
| [17:20] | Losing a battle doesn’t mean you lost the war. | 输掉一场斗争不代表你输掉了整场战争 | 
| [17:27] | Who is this? | 这是谁 | 
| [17:29] | The key to getting inside the White House. | 进入白宫的钥匙 | 
| [17:46] | The Vice President? | 副总统吗 | 
| [17:48] | The White House is one of the most secure buildings in the world. | 白宫是世界上最安全牢固的建筑 | 
| [17:50] | This is the one guy that can shut it all down | 只有他能关闭一切安保系统 | 
| [17:52] | and get us inside. | 然后放我们进去 | 
| [17:53] | The gatekeeper. | 一个看门人 | 
| [17:54] | How’d you pull this off? | 你怎么抓到他的 | 
| [17:56] | You’re not the only one with aces up your sleeve. | 你不是唯一一个有锦囊妙计的人 | 
| [17:58] | Mine just happens to have four stars on his shoulder. | 他的肩膀上可是有我的四颗星星呢 | 
| [18:00] | General Lannister ring a bell? | 兰尼斯特将军 想起来了吗 | 
| [18:03] | So what, he’s just supposed to believe us | 所以他就会相信我们所说的 | 
| [18:05] | that the President is a vampire? | 总统是个吸血鬼这件事吗 | 
| [18:06] | No, he’s not gonna believe anything we say. | 当然 他没有打算相信我们说的任何事 | 
| [18:08] | That’s why we have to turn a skeptic into | 所以我们必须把一个怀疑论者变成 | 
| [18:10] | a true believer. | 一个真正的信徒 | 
| [18:11] | You realize this is full-on treason, right? | 你认为这是一个彻头彻尾的叛国者 对吗 | 
| [18:14] | Well, so was the War of Independence. | 独立战争也是这样的 | 
| [18:22] | I’m sorry about this, sir, | 很抱歉这么对你 先生 | 
| [18:23] | but there’s some things you need to understand. | 但有些事需要您谅解 | 
| [18:24] | I can assure you the government won’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我确信政府官员不会和一群恐怖分子协商 | 
| [18:30] | Yeah, that’s what you don’t get. | 好吧 这就是你不清楚的了 | 
| [18:32] | The terrorists are the government. | 恐怖分子就是政府官员 | 
| [18:34] | You saw who your protection detail was. | 你看你的保安都是些什么人 | 
| [18:36] | How did you get General Lannister to betray his country? | 你怎么做到让兰尼斯特将军背叛他的国家的 | 
| [18:40] | You’ll face a death sentence for this. | 你将因此面临死亡的惩罚 | 
| [18:42] | We’re all facing a death sentence. | 我们正面临着死亡 | 
| [18:44] | That’s what we need you to understand. | 这就是我们需要你搞清楚的 | 
| [18:46] | You thought you kept the threat out there, but it’s not. | 你以为你排除威胁了吗 其实还没有 | 
| [18:49] | It’s here and it’s sitting in the Oval Office. | 它就在这 就坐在总统办公室里 | 
| [18:54] | You think President Archer is a vampire. | 你是说阿切尔总统是吸血鬼 | 
| [18:56] | President Archer was murdered at Fort Collins. | 真正的阿切尔总统在柯林斯堡被杀掉了 | 
| [18:59] | You’ve been dealing with an imposter. | 你一直在与一个冒牌货共事 | 
| [19:01] | Who goes by the name of… | 他的名字是 | 
| [19:03] | Dracula. | 德古拉 | 
| [19:25] | How did she get like this? | 她怎么会变成这样 | 
| [19:27] | It’s the scroll. | 是卷轴 | 
| [19:28] | When she used it against the Dark One | 当她使用卷轴抵抗暗黑者时 | 
| [19:29] | she said it would come with a cost. | 她说过 那是需要付出代价的 | 
| [19:33] | I might be able to help her. | 或许我能帮她 | 
| [19:35] | To clear her mind. | 净化她的意识 | 
| [19:37] | Something I learned in the Dark Realm. | 这是我在暗世界学会的 | 
| [19:39] | What’re you gonna do? | 你要做什么 | 
| [19:41] | Connect with her. | 和她进行连接 | 
| [19:43] | With her mind? | 和她的意识吗 | 
| [19:44] | She lost it. | 她已经失去意识了 | 
| [19:46] | If I can help her fight the darkness | 如果我能帮她打败暗黑者 | 
| [19:49] | I might be able to pull her back. | 或许就能将她拉回来 | 
| [19:51] | What if you end up just like her? | 如果你最后和她一样呢 | 
| [19:54] | We can’t do this without her, right? | 我们不能失去她 懂吗 | 
| [20:00] | Our father tried to connect with us once. | 我们的父亲曾试图与我们连接 | 
| [20:03] | To help us. | 试图帮助我们 | 
| [20:04] | And what I felt, the pain that he shared, | 而我感受到 他所承受的痛苦 | 
| [20:05] | it was almost too much to take. | 是令人难以承受的 | 
| [20:10] | I’ve learned how to live with the pain. | 我已经学会了与痛苦共存 | 
| [20:13] | It can make you stronger. | 它令我更加强大 | 
| [20:17] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 | 
| [20:35] | You two. | 你俩 | 
| [20:36] | You’re on the most wanted list. | 你俩是头号通缉犯 | 
| [20:39] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 | 
| [20:40] | Traitors. Both. | 叛徒 两个都是 | 
| [20:42] | All due respect, sir, they’re not. | 恕我直言 先生 他们不是 | 
| [20:46] | I know it’s a lot to digest | 我知道有太多东西需要您好好消化以下 | 
| [20:48] | but we need your help | 但如果我们想打倒她 | 
| [20:48] | if we’re gonna bring her down. | 我们需要您的帮助 | 
| [20:50] | Bring her down? | 打倒她 | 
| [20:52] | As in kill her? | 是说杀了她吗 | 
| [20:55] | You want me to help you kill the President of the United States? | 你想让我帮你杀了美国总统吗 | 
| [20:59] | You are all out of your minds. | 你们都疯了 | 
| [21:01] | Why do you think Lannister helped us grab you? | 你以为为什么兰尼斯特将军会帮我们抓你 | 
| [21:03] | Because he’s a traitor. | 因为他是个叛徒 | 
| [21:05] | Or maybe he’s the biggest patriot we got left. | 也许他是仅存的最大的爱国者 | 
| [21:08] | President Park is still alive. | 帕克总统还活着 | 
| [21:10] | The two of them spoke. | 他们两个说 | 
| [21:11] | Now you’re going to conjure up a dead president | 现在你又要变出一个已经死了的总统 | 
| [21:14] | to try and convince me? | 来试图说服我吗 | 
| [21:16] | Eli, if you’re listening to me then the plan worked. | 伊莱 如果你在听我说话那说明计划成功了 | 
| [21:19] | Hard as it may be to believe, I’m alive. | 或许你很难相信 我还活着 | 
| [21:22] | And all the crazy stuff they’re telling you, it’s true. | 而且这群疯子们说的话 都是真的 | 
| [21:25] | Archer’s gone | 阿切尔已经死了 | 
| [21:27] | and you have to help stop what’s coming. | 你必须帮他们阻止即将发生的事 | 
| [21:29] | I hope to see you soon, | 我由衷希望可以尽早见到你 | 
| [21:30] | and we can put this country right again, together. | 然后我们再一起让这个国家恢复正常 | 
| [21:37] | I’ll tell you what. | 我想说 | 
| [21:39] | Pretty damn convincing. | 这相当令人信服 | 
| [21:43] | But if powerful vampires can change form, | 但是如果强大的吸血鬼能改变外形 | 
| [21:46] | pretend to be somebody else, | 假扮其他人的话 | 
| [21:47] | couldn’t you have just faked that recording? | 难道你不能伪造这段录音吗 | 
| [21:50] | Oh, for Christ’s sake! What’s it gonna take? | 看在上帝的份上 我还要怎么做 | 
| [21:52] | Axel, I got this. | 阿克塞尔 | 
| [21:57] | You think I’m a vampire in human disguise. | 你认为我是伪装成人类的吸血鬼 | 
| [22:03] | Maybe you’re right, you know? | 或许你是对的 你知道吗 | 
| [22:06] | In which case I should just do this. | 这样的话我只能这么做了 | 
| [22:09] | No! God, no! | 不 天啊 不要 | 
| [22:14] | If I’m one of them, you’re gonna turn. | 如果我是他们中的一员 你就会变成吸血鬼 | 
| [22:16] | And if you don’t | 如果你没有的话 | 
| [22:18] | you’re gonna have to wake up and face the truth. | 你就必须清醒过来然后面对现实 | 
| [22:20] | Why don’t you sit right here, and see what happens? | 为何不坐在这里 然后看看会发生什么 | 
| [22:42] | Come on, Vanessa. | 算了 凡妮莎 | 
| [22:48] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [22:52] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么 | 
| [22:55] | She’s trying to get in her head and cure her. | 她试图进入她的意识并且治愈她 | 
| [22:59] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 | 
| [23:19] | The darkness. | 黑暗 | 
| [23:22] | Vanessa’s taking it from her. | 凡妮莎正从她的意识中剥离出去 | 
| [23:35] | Mom, no! | 妈妈 不 | 
| [23:38] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [23:39] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再次失去你 | 
| [23:47] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [23:50] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [23:54] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [23:59] | Bathory? | 巴斯利 | 
| [24:05] | Jack? | 杰珂 | 
| [24:06] | I can see you. | 我能看到你了 | 
| [24:10] | I can see. | 我能看到 | 
| [24:11] | You’re back. | 你回来了 | 
| [24:13] | It’s okay. | 好了 | 
| [24:14] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [24:22] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 | 
| [24:29] | Vanessa saved you. | 凡妮莎救了你 | 
| [24:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [24:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:43] | I’ve only been there once. | 我只去过那里一次 | 
| [24:44] | The tunnel runs from here to here. | 隧道从这里通向这里 | 
| [24:48] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [24:50] | Fixing what was broken. | 修复受损的东西 | 
| [24:54] | Some things can’t be fixed. | 有些东西是没法修复的 | 
| [24:57] | Axel, I’m sorry for all you’ve been put through… | 阿克塞尔 我很抱歉让你经历了这么多 | 
| [25:00] | Save it. Your words are worthless. | 闭嘴吧 你的话没有任何用处 | 
| [25:02] | You do your job, you play your part, | 你做好你的工作 做好你分内之事 | 
| [25:04] | I’ll be happy to never see you again. | 我会很高兴再也不需要见到你了 | 
| [25:07] | If she’s as strong as you say, this Dark One, | 如果暗黑者如你所说的那样强大 | 
| [25:13] | you really think you can kill her? | 你真的能杀掉她吗 | 
| [25:24] | Where are you, my love? | 你在哪 我的至爱 | 
| [25:30] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [25:39] | There you are. | 你在这儿 | 
| [25:49] | Voice verification code: ***-7-Tango. | 语音验证码 ***-7-探戈 | 
| [25:52] | It’s me, Deputy Director. | 是我 副局长 | 
| [25:54] | No, I’m safe. I’m safe. | 不 我没事 我很安全 | 
| [25:56] | I need you to listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [25:58] | I need you to clear the White House | 我需要你把白宫里 | 
| [25:59] | of all remaining secret service and support staff. | 所有剩下的特勤和后勤人员都清除出去 | 
| [26:02] | That’s right, everyone. | 是的 所有人 | 
| [26:05] | Do not inform Delta Force of our directive. | 不要把我们的指令通知给三角洲特种部队 | 
| [26:07] | Or the Office of the President. | 以及办公室的总统 | 
| [26:10] | No, listen to me, Jillian. | 不 听我说 朱利安 | 
| [26:11] | Listen to me! | 听我说 | 
| [26:12] | This is a matter of national security. | 这事关国家安危 | 
| [26:15] | Contact General Lannister at the Pentagon for verification. | 联系五角大楼的兰尼斯特将军核实 | 
| [26:19] | Trust no one else. | 不要相信其他任何人 | 
| [26:21] | I’m counting on you, Jillian. | 我相信你 朱利安 | 
| [26:27] | I’ve done everything I can. | 我已经尽力了 | 
| [26:29] | They’ll stage a mock disaster drill, | 他们将进行一次模拟灾难演习 | 
| [26:30] | clearing the White House of anyone who will get in your way. | 以清除白宫里所有可能妨碍你的人 | 
| [26:33] | But the Deltas… | 但是三角特种部队 | 
| [26:35] | Those vampire guards and the Dark One | 吸血鬼警卫和暗黑者们 | 
| [26:36] | won’t take the bait. | 不会上钩的 | 
| [26:38] | They’ll stay right where they are. | 他们会原地待命 | 
| [26:39] | She’s gotta know the circle is closing | 她肯定知道圆圈已经关闭了 | 
| [26:40] | and we should hit while we have the chance. | 我们应该找准机会进攻 | 
| [26:42] | Sounds like we’re a go. | 听起来我们可以行动了 | 
| [26:44] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:45] | When do we strike, boss? | 老大 我们什么时候出击 | 
| [26:46] | As soon as all those real people are out of there. | 只要真正的人类都离开那里 | 
| [26:54] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [26:55] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [26:58] | Almost. | 差不多了 | 
| [27:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [27:10] | Just feeling, you know. | 只是感觉 你懂的 | 
| [27:13] | Probably just some uh, nerves for what lies ahead. | 大概是对我们即将面临的事情有些紧张 | 
| [27:18] | That’s not it. | 不用这样的 | 
| [27:21] | You look burdened. | 你看起来背负了 | 
| [27:23] | By something bigger. | 更多的负担 | 
| [27:33] | See, at first I thought it might be the Dark One. | 听着 一开始我以为是暗黑者 | 
| [27:38] | Some, like, residual left over vampire legacy. | 就像是一些吸血鬼遗留下来的产物 | 
| [27:44] | These voices, they were calling me, | 这些声音 他们召唤着我 | 
| [27:48] | and it wasn’t the Dark One. | 而那不是暗黑者召唤 | 
| [27:49] | It wasn’t her, it… it was like it was my Sisterhood calling. | 那不是她 那声音就像是我姐妹的召唤 | 
| [27:57] | You said they were all dead. | 你说过她们都死了 | 
| [28:00] | Ones that I knew. | 我知道 | 
| [28:03] | Yet that’s what I heard. | 然而我确实听到了 | 
| [28:08] | I’m sorry you lost them. | 我很难过你失去她们了 | 
| [28:10] | I know they meant everything to you. | 我知道他们是你重要的伙伴 | 
| [28:15] | But that wasn’t your fault. | 但他们的死不是你造成的 | 
| [28:19] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我也明白 | 
| [28:21] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [28:25] | I fight for them now, you know? | 我要为他们而战 你明白吗 | 
| [28:28] | Fight for their memory. | 为了我们之间发生过的一切 | 
| [28:31] | And I will honour them. | 我要用胜利祭奠他们 | 
| [28:33] | I will. | 一定要 | 
| [28:37] | Even if it costs me my life. | 就算要付出生命的代价 | 
| [28:42] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让你死的 | 
| [28:45] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [29:03] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [29:05] | Got a sec? | 现在方便吗 | 
| [29:06] | Uh, sure. | 当然 | 
| [29:14] | I’m sorry I didn’t do this sooner. | 我很抱歉 没有早点这样做 | 
| [29:17] | Uh… what? | 你指什么 | 
| [29:18] | Just with all that’s going on its hard to really find time | 最近发生了太多事 很难抽出时间 | 
| [29:22] | to get to know each other. | 来和你好好聊聊 | 
| [29:24] | Yeah, a lot’s been going on. | 对 最近确实事情很多 | 
| [29:26] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [29:29] | Well, before we step into the fire, | 在我们开始行动之前 | 
| [29:35] | I just-I just wanted you to know | 我想先告诉你 | 
| [29:36] | that I realize it was strange for you to find out | 我明白的 你肯定感觉很怪异 自从发现 | 
| [29:39] | that I’m your biological mother. | 我是你生理上的母亲 | 
| [29:43] | I’ve had time to process. | 我可以慢慢消化的 | 
| [29:44] | It’s fine. | 这没什么 | 
| [29:46] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 | 
| [29:51] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样 | 
| [29:54] | You don’t have to harden yourself. | 不用让自己这么辛苦 | 
| [29:57] | It’s okay to feel. | 试着让自己感受情绪 | 
| [30:01] | I can’t get close to you. | 我没办法亲近你 | 
| [30:03] | I don’t know how this ends. | 我不知道我们会变成什么样 | 
| [30:08] | None of us do. | 我们都没法知道 | 
| [30:11] | When I lost Dylan and Scarlett | 当迪伦 斯嘉丽 | 
| [30:13] | and the mother I never knew | 还有那个我从未见过的母亲 全都离我而去的时候 | 
| [30:19] | it almost broke me. | 我差点崩溃了 | 
| [30:24] | But the truth I’ve learned | 但是我从中学会了一件事 | 
| [30:26] | is that the darkness feeds on despair. | 我们内心的黑暗以我们的绝望为食 | 
| [30:28] | It preys on sadness and grief, | 我们悲伤和痛苦会滋长它 | 
| [30:32] | and the more you try to stuff that down | 你越压抑自己的情感 | 
| [30:34] | the stronger it gets. | 心中的黑暗就会越强大 | 
| [30:37] | I’m not like you. | 我做不到像你一样 | 
| [30:43] | You’re more like me than you realize. | 你比你想的更像我 | 
| [30:48] | And I wanna know that you’re gonna be okay. | 告诉我 你能做到 | 
| [30:52] | Dylan was your flesh and blood. | 迪伦是你的亲生骨血 | 
| [30:56] | We’re just DNA. | 而我们只是些遗传基因 | 
| [30:57] | It doesn’t matter to me. | 那对我来说并不重要 | 
| [31:02] | I think about you all the time. | 我一直挂念着你们 | 
| [31:04] | Both of you. | 你和迪伦 | 
| [31:06] | And when I think about something happening to you | 当我在想你会遭遇什么事的时候 | 
| [31:09] | I wanna push it away. | 我想过置之不理 | 
| [31:13] | But instead I feel it in my heart. | 但是我做不到 我从心底担心着你 | 
| [31:18] | You do? | 真的吗 | 
| [31:20] | Yeah. | 真的 | 
| [31:23] | It’s what makes us human, Violet. | 这些情感让我们成为人类 维奥莱特 | 
| [31:26] | And whatever you do, whatever happens, | 不管你做什么 或遭遇了什么 | 
| [31:32] | don’t lose sight of that. | 不要忽视你的情感 | 
| [31:37] | I won’t. | 我会的 | 
| [31:40] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. | 对不起 没有早点跟你说这些 | 
| [31:42] | This is soon enough. | 现在也不算晚 | 
| [31:56] | I think you should have the amulet from now on. | 我觉得从现在起应该由你来保管项链 | 
| [31:59] | You know what? You keep it. | 你拿着就好 | 
| [32:01] | It’s safer with you. | 你拿着更安全 | 
| [32:03] | But you’ll need it to trap the Dark One’s spirit. | 你可以用它来困住暗黑者的灵魂 | 
| [32:06] | Let’s cross that bridge when we get there, okay? | 到时候再说 好吗 | 
| [32:17] | Everything alright? | 你还好吗 | 
| [32:18] | Yeah. | 很好 | 
| [32:21] | For once I think so. | 第一次感觉这么好 | 
| [32:24] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [32:26] | It’s time to go. | 我们该出发了 | 
| [32:27] | I’m gonna get Bathory. | 我去找巴斯利 | 
| [32:28] | – Okay. – I’ll see you. | – 好 – 晚点见 | 
| [32:44] | Do you remember the words? | 你还记得吗 | 
| [32:46] | How to use them? | 怎么用这些咒语 | 
| [32:48] | Oh yes. | 我记得 | 
| [32:49] | It’s quite powerful. | 咒语的力量很强大 | 
| [32:51] | But only for the one who can read them. | 但是只有能读懂的人才能使用 | 
| [32:56] | Lucky for us Vanessa made you see again. | 你很幸运 凡妮莎治好了你的眼睛 | 
| [33:00] | Quite lucky. | 确实很幸运 | 
| [33:02] | So she’s with you now? | 所以她现在是帮你们的 | 
| [33:06] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 | 
| [33:08] | She used her powers to make your mind clear again, | 她用自己的力量净化了你的内心 | 
| [33:12] | bring you back to what you were. | 让你找回自我 | 
| [33:15] | I don’t know if that’s quite possible. | 我不知道 我受控制了这么长时间 | 
| [33:18] | After all this time. | 是不是能真的重回自我 | 
| [33:21] | I was the bride of the Dark One, | 不久之前我还是暗黑者的新娘 | 
| [33:24] | beholden to her until the end. | 致死都要为她效力 | 
| [33:29] | I know you’re struggling being human again, | 我明白 重新变回人类 还要参加一场 | 
| [33:34] | stepping into a fight that cost you everything. | 需要你全力以赴的战斗 你会感觉很迷茫 | 
| [33:38] | I need to know you’re with us. | 告诉我 你会帮我们的对吗 | 
| [33:41] | I’m the key to all of this, aren’t I? | 我是解决一切的关键 是吗 | 
| [33:44] | Using the scroll, neutralizing the Dark One, | 我可以用卷轴抵消暗黑者的力量 | 
| [33:48] | so that you and your kin can bite her. | 这样你和你们的人就能咬到她 | 
| [33:51] | And then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [33:54] | The darkness spills out of her, like it did before. | 黑暗力量会从她身上涌出 就像上次一样 | 
| [33:58] | But this time I don’t just catch a piece of it. | 但是这一次我会把它全部夺走 | 
| [34:02] | I catch all of it. | 而不只是一部分 | 
| [34:05] | With this. Remember? | 用这个 记得吗 | 
| [34:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [34:15] | I now know the whole plan. | 我明白整个计划了 | 
| [34:21] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [34:24] | We should get the others. | 我们去找其他人吧 | 
| [34:27] | Jack, there is just one more thing. | 杰珂 还有一件事 | 
| [34:50] | Ready for this? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [34:51] | My whole life. | 时刻准备着 | 
| [34:53] | Alright, rock and roll. | 很好 开干 | 
| [34:56] | Here’s that access tunnel. | 通道在这里 | 
| [34:57] | It runs from under the treasury building into the east wing. | 从财政大楼主楼连接到东侧辅楼 | 
| [35:00] | And your people have cleared a path? | 你的人已经清理好通道了吗 | 
| [35:01] | I have faith in them. | 我对他们有信心 | 
| [35:03] | I’m not the only one who’s been unsettled by the President. | 对总统不满的人可不止我一个 | 
| [35:06] | Lucky you didn’t try to do anything about it sooner. | 还好你没有急着行动 | 
| [35:08] | You’d all be dead. | 那样你们全都会死 | 
| [35:10] | I guess timing’s everything. | 时间不等人啊 | 
| [35:13] | The clock’s ticking. | 时间不多了 | 
| [35:15] | The less time we give the Dark One to prepare, the better. | 留给暗黑者准备的时间越少越好 | 
| [35:17] | Where’s Jack? | 杰珂去哪了 | 
| [35:19] | Didn’t she go get Bathory? | 她不是去接巴斯利了吗 | 
| [35:37] | – Jack! – Jack! | – 杰珂 – 杰珂 | 
| [35:39] | Jack! | 杰珂 | 
| [35:43] | Slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 | 
| [35:48] | Jack. | 杰珂 | 
| [35:49] | It’s okay. | 好了 | 
| [35:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [35:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [35:55] | It was Bathory. | 是巴斯利干的 | 
| [35:57] | She took the amulet. | 她把项链拿走了 | 
| [35:58] | See? I knew it. | 你看 我就知道 | 
| [35:59] | – Where did she go? – She couldn’t have left the building, | – 她去哪了 – 她不可能离开这里 | 
| [36:01] | our people sealed off all the exits. | 我们封锁了所有出口 | 
| [36:06] | She’s not trying to leave. | 她可不是想走 | 
| [36:09] | Check the others. The Vice President. Go! | 去找其他人 还有副总统 快 | 
| [36:12] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [36:13] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [36:25] | Bathory! | 巴斯利 | 
| [36:27] | Step away from the ledge! | 快回来 | 
| [36:29] | Stay away from me! | 别过来 | 
| [36:31] | Bathory, no! | 巴斯利 不要 | 
| [36:41] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 杰珂 对不起 | 
| [36:43] | Sorry for what? | 你怎么对不起她了 | 
| [36:44] | Putting a blade in her heart? | 把刀插进她心脏里吗 | 
| [36:46] | That wasn’t the way this was supposed to end. | 我也不想用这种方式结束 | 
| [36:49] | What have you done with the amulet? | 你把项链怎么了 | 
| [36:58] | I said stay away! | 我说了别过来 | 
| [37:03] | I saw it in you, Bathory. | 我看见过 巴斯利 | 
| [37:05] | When I connected my mind to yours. | 在我把我的心和你的连接起来的时候 | 
| [37:08] | I saw the confusion. | 我看见了你的迷茫 | 
| [37:10] | The fear. | 你的恐惧 | 
| [37:12] | I don’t know what I’m doing up here. | 我不知道我怎么到这里的 | 
| [37:14] | How-how I came to have this. | 这个项链是怎么到我手里的 | 
| [37:16] | She’s still got a hold of you somehow. | 暗黑者还是能控制你 | 
| [37:18] | The Dark One. | 以某种方式 | 
| [37:20] | She wants you to betray us. | 她想让你背叛我们 | 
| [37:23] | I can take the shot. | 我可以开枪 | 
| [37:24] | Maybe she drops the amulet before she goes over the edge. | 她的项链可能会掉出来 | 
| [37:27] | You kill her, we can’t use the scroll. | 你杀了她我们就没法用卷轴了 | 
| [37:28] | Come on, she was never gonna be on our side. | 得了吧 她不会帮我们的 | 
| [37:31] | The dark just runs too deep. | 黑暗力量已经在她体内扎根了 | 
| [37:32] | I am not the evil you think I am. | 我没你想的这么坏 | 
| [37:36] | I want to be free of the Dark One just as much as you do. | 我和你一样想要摆脱暗黑者 | 
| [37:38] | Then step away from the ledge. | 那就从天台上下来 | 
| [37:41] | Give us back the amulet. | 把项链还给我们 | 
| [37:56] | Oh, shit. | 不好 | 
| [38:03] | Such a tragic flaw in your plan. | 你们的计划真是漏洞百出 | 
| [38:06] | Placing faith in one so weak, so poisoned by ambition. | 居然相信一个这么脆弱 被野心侵蚀的人 | 
| [38:11] | She nearly stopped you. | 她本来快要成功了 | 
| [38:13] | She would have given her life all those years ago. | 她本来早就该死的 | 
| [38:15] | But instead I took it. | 是我让她活着 | 
| [38:17] | Made her more than she could have been without me. | 没有我 她不会像现在这么强大 | 
| [38:20] | I perfected her. | 是我让她进化了 | 
| [38:21] | Somebody please let me put a bullet | 拜托 求求你们让我开一枪 | 
| [38:23] | between this bitch’s eyes. | 对准她的眉心 | 
| [38:25] | You know the end is coming. | 你的死期就要到了 你知道的 | 
| [38:27] | I sensed it in you when I bit you. | 我咬你的时候就感觉到了 | 
| [38:29] | All I could sense was your frailty. | 我只感受到了你的无力 | 
| [38:32] | Your shallow and pointless legacy. | 你那浅薄无用的血脉 | 
| [38:36] | Every Van Helsing I have ever met I have bested. | 我遇到的每个范海辛家族的人 都输给了我 | 
| [38:41] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [38:43] | Then how did I escape the Dark Realm, huh? | 那我是怎么从暗世界逃出来的 | 
| [38:46] | How did I get out of that little mind trap you left me in? | 我是怎么摆脱你留下的心灵陷阱的 | 
| [38:51] | How did I get close enough to draw your blood? | 我是怎么接近你还吸到你的血的 | 
| [38:57] | You think you can distract me long enough | 你觉得你们能这样一直分散我的注意力 | 
| [39:00] | to retrieve your little prize? | 好拿回你们的小奖品吗 | 
| [39:03] | You are close, that much is true. | 关于那些 你是对的 | 
| [39:07] | But only because I’m not quite myself. | 但那只是因为我的力量缺失了 | 
| [39:11] | A situation that’s easy enough to remedy. | 而我很快就能夺回它 | 
| [39:15] | – No! – No! | – 不 – 不要 | 
| [39:46] | Bathory. | 巴斯利 | 
| [39:48] | What have I done? | 我都做了些什么 | 
| [39:50] | We can still defeat her. | 只要你和我们一起 | 
| [39:51] | Together. | 我们还是能打败她 | 
| [39:52] | No… no. | 不 | 
| [39:58] | I cannot. | 我做不到 | 
| [40:01] | She will never let me go. | 她不会放过我的 | 
| [40:04] | Please, no, Bathory… | 求你了 巴斯利 不要做傻事 | 
| [40:06] | You cannot control me! | 你没法再控制我了 | 
| [40:08] | You can do this! | 你能摆脱她的 | 
| [40:10] | Not now. | 你已经不能 | 
| [40:13] | Not ever. | 再也不能控制我了 | 
| [40:18] | No! | 不要 | 
| [40:34] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [40:55] | You have reached the end of your time, | 你的生命走向了尽头 | 
| [40:58] | my broken beloved. | 我可怜的爱人啊 | 
| [41:03] | And I have just begun the height of mine. | 而我的巅峰正要开始 | 
| [41:23] | Come to me. | 来吧 | 
| [41:31] | Come to me. | 回来吧 | 
| [41:43] | Come to me. | 到这儿来 | 
| [41:47] | Come to me. | 到我这里来 | 
| [41:49] | Come to me. | 所有的黑暗 | 
| [41:54] | Come to me! | 我的力量 | 
| [41:58] | Come to me! | 我的力量 | 
| [42:31] | Does somebody wanna tell me what the is going on? | 有人能给我解释一下那是什么吗 | 
| [42:34] | The part of her that was in the amulet just found its way home. | 她取回了项链里的那部分力量 | 
| [42:38] | She’s back to her full strength. | 她回到全盛状态了 | 
| [42:40] | What the hell are we gonna do now? | 那我们该怎么办 |