时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》前情回顾… |
[00:08] | Olivia, the woman whose body was taken over, | 奥莉维亚被暗黑者占据了身体 |
[00:10] | part of her is still in there. | 但她有一部分仍然存在 |
[00:12] | And now she’s fighting back. | 现在她正在奋力反击 |
[00:15] | She will never let me go. | 她永远不会放我走的 |
[00:17] | Not now. | 现在不会 |
[00:19] | Not ever. | 永远也不会 |
[00:20] | No! | 不 |
[00:22] | The part of her that was in the amulet just found its way home. | 暗黑者在项链中的部分能量被释放了 |
[00:26] | She’s back to her full strength. | 她现在恢复了全力 |
[00:31] | What the hell are we gonna do now? | 我们现在到底该怎么做 |
[01:15] | It shouldn’t have ended this way. | 事情不应该如此结束 |
[01:17] | That’ll be the end for all of us unless we come up | 如果我们不想出来更好的计划的话 |
[01:19] | with a better plan. | 事情就会这样结束了 |
[01:20] | Bathory was the plan. | 巴斯利是原本的计划 |
[01:22] | Without her we can’t use the scroll. | 没有她我们用不了卷轴 |
[01:24] | I told you we couldn’t trust her. | 我告诉过你我们不能想相信她 |
[01:26] | This wasn’t her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[01:27] | Jack, I know you wanted to believe she could be good. | 杰珂 我知道你觉得她能变成好人 |
[01:31] | She was. Bathory wouldn’t have betrayed us. | 她之前是好人 巴斯利不该背叛我们 |
[01:33] | You saw what she did with your own eyes. | 你亲眼看到她所作所为了 |
[01:37] | Maybe she wasn’t in control. | 也许她刚才并非受控 |
[01:39] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没了 |
[01:44] | We have to get away from this. | 我们得尽快处理这个 |
[01:46] | That thing is a connection for the Dark One. | 这图案是一个和暗黑者的连接 |
[01:48] | She can still use it. | 她仍能使用这个 |
[01:52] | Or it’s our advantage. | 或者这是我们的机会 |
[02:48] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[02:54] | Have you come to beg for mercy? | 你是来跪地求饶的么 |
[02:58] | If not for you then for your spawn? | 如果不是为了你自己 那就是为了你的手下 |
[03:02] | If only you knew the truth of who they are. | 要是你知道他们究竟是谁 |
[03:07] | Who you are. | 你究竟是谁就好了 |
[03:19] | What is… what is happening to me? | 我… 我身上发生什么了 |
[03:25] | Olivia. | 奥莉维亚 |
[03:27] | Your fate is in your hands. | 你能重新掌握自己的命运 |
[03:31] | I can help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[03:33] | But I need your help, too. | 但是我也需要你的帮助 |
[03:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:40] | This place isn’t real. | 这地方不是真实存在的 |
[03:42] | It’s just something familiar to keep you off-balance. | 这是个熟悉的场景 让你能够制衡 |
[03:48] | But you can break free just like I did. | 但是你能像我一样挣脱束缚 |
[03:50] | No, I have tried to push my way through but I cannot! | 不 我试过了但是没能成功 |
[03:55] | I don’t have much time. | 我的时间不多了 |
[03:57] | The only way back is to fight. | 想回来的唯一方法是反击 |
[03:59] | Fight? Fight what? | 反击什么 |
[04:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:03] | It’s not important who I am. | 我是谁并不重要 |
[04:05] | But you are Olivia and you need to be Olivia again. | 但你是奥莉维亚 你需要重新做回自己 |
[04:11] | My son, Christoph. | 我的儿子 克里斯多夫 |
[04:14] | Where is my son? | 我的孩子在哪儿 |
[04:16] | I will tell you everything. | 我会告诉你所有事情 |
[04:18] | But first you must regain control. | 但首先 你需要重新获得控制权 |
[04:22] | When I call for you, be ready. | 当我召唤你的时候 做好准备 |
[04:29] | No. | 不 |
[04:31] | No. | 不 |
[04:32] | No! | 不 |
[04:37] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[04:40] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[04:42] | How are you speaking with her? | 你怎么能和她对话 |
[04:50] | She will not aid you. | 她不会帮助你的 |
[05:00] | I cannot be vanquished! | 我是不可征服的 |
[05:13] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[05:16] | I’m o… I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:32] | The Dark One. | 暗黑者 |
[05:35] | She knows we’re still coming for her. | 她知道我们仍会找到她 |
[05:37] | She’s gonna see us coming from a mile away | 她在几英里之外就能感知我们到来 |
[05:39] | unless we cut that branding out of your arm. | 除非我们切断你手臂上的烙印 |
[05:42] | No. | 不 |
[05:44] | Jack, I can control it. | 杰珂 我能控制它 |
[05:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:53] | What about Bathory? | 巴斯利怎么样了 |
[05:55] | And the scroll? | 卷轴呢 |
[05:56] | We can still use the scroll. | 我们还能使用卷轴 |
[05:58] | How? | 怎么用 |
[06:00] | When I brought Bathory back from madness | 当我把巴斯利从疯狂中拯救回来时 |
[06:02] | I merged my mind with hers. | 我的思维和她的融合了 |
[06:06] | You know what she knew. | 你知道她知道的一切 |
[06:08] | All her mother taught her. | 所有她母亲教给她的 |
[06:11] | I remember the words. | 我记得那些语言 |
[06:14] | But speaking them made Bathory go insane. | 但是吟诵它们让巴斯利疯了 |
[06:18] | I can resist it. | 我能抵抗住 |
[06:24] | Lannister and his forces have used a state of emergency | 兰尼斯特下令让他的部队进入紧急状态 |
[06:26] | to cordon off the White House. | 并封锁了白宫 |
[06:27] | We have a four block perimeter under our control. | 我们有四条街在控制范围之中 |
[06:30] | And everybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[06:31] | Already under curfew. The streets are empty. | 宵禁时间 整条街都是空的 |
[06:33] | Should be a straight shot to the treasury building | 到财政部大楼和秘密通道应该 |
[06:35] | and that security tunnel. | 一路畅通毫无障碍 |
[06:37] | What about this checkpoint here? | 这个检查点怎么样 |
[06:38] | Yeah, capitol police staff the post. | 国会大厦的警察在岗 |
[06:40] | I’ve been assured they’ll let you through, | 他们在让你们通过后 |
[06:41] | form a rear guard. | 会形成一道后卫防线 |
[06:43] | What do you need from me and the resistance? | 还需要我和反抗军的做些什么 |
[06:45] | Oh, we’ve got a special mission for you. | 我们给你安排了特殊任务 |
[06:47] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[06:50] | We need a new secret service. | 我们需要一个新的特勤 |
[07:01] | My God. | 天啊 |
[07:02] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[07:04] | Good to see you, Eli. | 很高兴见到你 伊莱 |
[07:06] | You too. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:32] | Should be close to the checkpoint. | 我们离检查点不远了 |
[07:36] | Are you sure you don’t want a gun or a sword? | 你确定不需要一把枪或者剑吗 |
[07:39] | – Something? – I don’t need them anymore. | – 任何东西 – 我已经不需要他们了 |
[07:42] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[07:46] | We don’t know how this is gonna shake out. | 我们不知道事情将会怎么展开 |
[07:48] | Who’s gonna walk away, who’s not. | 谁会离开 谁会留下 |
[07:51] | This isn’t goodbye, Axel. | 阿克塞尔 这不是永别 |
[07:54] | This ain’t Dmitri we’re going up against. | 我们要面对的不是德米特里 |
[07:58] | This isn’t an Elder, this isn’t even Sam. | 不是长老 甚至不是山姆 |
[08:01] | And we both know what the Dark One is capable of. | 暗黑者的能力我们都心知肚明 |
[08:04] | What if she’s got an ace up her sleeve? | 如果她还藏着一手呢 |
[08:06] | She does. | 她确实藏了一手 |
[08:09] | But I have two. | 但是我准备更充分 |
[08:17] | – Stop there! – Woah, hey, hey, hey. | – 停下来 – 嗷 嗨嗨嗨 |
[08:19] | Identify yourself. | 表明你的身份 |
[08:20] | Axel Miller, party of five. | 阿克塞尔·米勒和其他四人 |
[08:23] | Sergeant Miller, we’ve been expecting you. | 米勒中士 我们正在等你 |
[08:26] | The coast is clear. Let me show you to the tunnel. | 一切安全 让我带你去通道 |
[08:32] | Oops. | 哎哟 |
[08:45] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[08:47] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[08:49] | I sense you, sweet Vanessa. | 我感觉到你了 亲爱的凡妮莎 |
[08:54] | You and the others. | 你和其他人 |
[09:10] | I feel your danger. | 我感到你的危险 |
[09:18] | Mankind was supposed to be mine. | 人类本应该属于我 |
[09:24] | But if I cannot have them then neither will you. | 但如果我无法得到他们的话 你也不能 |
[09:51] | What the hell was that? | 刚发生什么了 |
[09:52] | Oh, that was evil. | 这太邪恶了 |
[09:53] | It went right through me. | 它直接穿过了我 |
[09:58] | They’re vampires! | 他们是吸血鬼 |
[10:10] | Hey, Eli. | 嗨 伊莱 |
[10:12] | Eli, are you okay? | 伊莱 你还好么 |
[10:13] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[10:28] | We gotta get out! | 我们得出去 |
[10:29] | Get out! | 出去 |
[11:11] | Keep watching that door. | 守着这扇门 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna find us another way out! | 我去找出去的路 |
[11:40] | Something tells me that shockwave turned more | 我的直觉告诉我刚才那阵冲击波 |
[11:42] | than just these cops. | 转换的不仅仅是警察 |
[11:43] | What if this happened to everyone? | 如果它的攻击对象是所有人呢 |
[11:45] | It didn’t affect us. | 它没影响我们 |
[11:47] | Everyone here is either a Van Helsing | 大家要么是范海辛家族的 |
[11:48] | or has been bit by one. | 要么被范海辛家族的人咬过 |
[11:50] | I turned President Park and his son | 我咬过帕克总统和他的儿子 |
[11:51] | but not the others. | 但是其他人我没咬过 |
[11:54] | – Ivory and I will go save the President. – Axel. | – 艾沃里和我去救总统 – 阿克塞尔 |
[11:57] | Taking down the Dark One is for Van Helsings, always was. | 摧毁黑暗者的工作永远只属于范海辛家族 |
[11:59] | Don’t worry, this ain’t goodbye. | 别担心 这不是永别 |
[12:38] | Are they still out there? | 他们仍旧在外面 |
[12:39] | Safe to assume. | 可以这么估计 |
[12:41] | Biding their time, trying to come up with a plan. | 争分夺秒想出一个计划 |
[12:47] | Look, if it holds we’ll be okay. | 如果它足够坚固我们不会有事的 |
[12:49] | I like your optimism, son. | 我喜欢你的乐观 儿子 |
[12:52] | Reminds me of your mother. | 你让我想起你母亲 |
[12:56] | She got me through the darkest of times. | 她支撑我走过了最艰难的岁月 |
[13:01] | Always found the light. | 总是能找到事情的光明之处 |
[13:04] | Part of her, | 她的一部分 |
[13:07] | of your sister. | 你妹妹的一部分 |
[13:13] | They’ll always be with us. | 她们会一直陪伴着我们 |
[13:19] | It’s why we gotta see this through. | 这也是为什么我们得撑下去的原因 |
[13:32] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[13:36] | Open that door. | 打开那扇门 |
[13:47] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[13:48] | – Hold up! – We’ve gotta save the president. | – 等等 – 我们得去救下总统 |
[13:50] | No, no, no. We need to make a goddamn plan. | 不不不 我们需要制定一个计划 |
[13:51] | There could be 10 15 resistance on the other side of the… | 这扇门对面可能有十到十五个抵抗军已经… |
[13:53] | I still have my daywalker immunity. | 我仍旧有日行者免疫 |
[13:55] | Just stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[13:56] | You don’t have to go out in a blaze of glory. | 你不必非得踏进一片荣耀之光中 |
[13:58] | I’ve seen your plans. | 我见过你的计划 |
[13:59] | A blaze of glory? | 荣耀之光 |
[14:00] | It’s the better choice. | 这是更好的选择 |
[14:02] | I… | 我… |
[14:12] | It’s this way. | 是这条路 |
[14:14] | I never thought we’d be back here again. | 我从没想到我们还会回来 |
[14:16] | With guns. | 带着枪回来 |
[14:18] | The most direct route is through the press gallery. | 最直接的路线是途经国会记者席 |
[14:20] | Her security detail are all Delta Force vampires now. | 她的安保人员现在都是三角洲部队吸血鬼了 |
[14:27] | An ambush. | 有埋伏 |
[14:29] | Count on it. | 放心吧 |
[14:34] | You ready? | 准备好了么 |
[14:35] | You lead. | 你领头 |
[14:36] | We follow. | 我们跟着 |
[15:33] | Dad, you open that door we’re both dead. | 爸 你要是打开那扇门我们都得死 |
[15:36] | No, no, quiet! | 不 安静 |
[15:38] | You’re supposed to be one of us, Weathers. | 你本应该是我们中的一员 韦瑟斯 |
[15:41] | You don’t know what this feels like. | 你不知道这是什么感觉 |
[15:44] | We both do. | 我们都知道 |
[15:50] | Believe me, we both do. | 相信我 我们都知道 |
[15:53] | But you can fight it. | 但是你能和它对抗 |
[15:54] | No. | 不 |
[15:56] | Open that door! | 打开门 |
[16:00] | Weathers, this ends badly for you. | 韦瑟斯 对你来说这结局很糟糕 |
[16:07] | Or maybe for us. | 对我们来说可能也是 |
[16:11] | Unless you help us. | 除非你帮助我们 |
[16:19] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[16:23] | I know the good soldier, the good human, | 你是位优秀的士兵 善良的人类 |
[16:26] | that’s still a part of who you are, even now. | 即便在这种情况下 你仍存留了这一部分 |
[16:52] | You need to decide. | 你需要做出抉择 |
[17:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[17:24] | This ends here and now. | 所有事情都会在此时此地终结 |
[17:26] | You’re with me or you’re with her. | 你要么与我在一起 要么与她为伍 |
[17:30] | Choose. | 选择吧 |
[17:40] | Who has she become? | 她将会成为谁 |
[17:42] | Who she was always meant to be. | 她会成为她该要成为的人 |
[17:44] | Use your darkness as much as you wish. | 尽情使用你的黑暗能力 |
[17:51] | It will only corrupt you and strengthen me. | 这只会让你加速堕落 让我更强 |
[18:09] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该做什么 |
[18:19] | Where are you taking us, Weathers? | 我想把我们带到哪里去 韦瑟斯 |
[18:22] | Nice and easy. Nice and easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[18:26] | Dad, we can’t trust her. She’s one of them. | 爸 我们不能相信她 她是他们的一员 |
[18:36] | This could be a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[18:49] | Make it count. | 好好利用这机会 |
[18:52] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[18:53] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 快走 |
[19:04] | – Please, please… – Shut up! | – 求求你了… – 闭嘴 |
[19:06] | Biggs, please. | 比格斯 拜托了 |
[19:08] | This way! Now! | 这边 快来 |
[19:10] | Right now! | 现在 |
[19:19] | – Back up. – Why? | – 往后退 – 为什么 |
[19:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:51] | How did she do that? | 她怎么做到这个的 |
[19:52] | I told you, she leveled up. | 我告诉你了 她升级了 |
[19:55] | Where does it lead? | 这会通向哪儿 |
[19:56] | Hopefully where we need it to. | 希望是我们想去的地方 |
[19:58] | Come on, let’s jump together! | 快点 我们一起跳 |
[19:59] | Wait. The scroll. | 等一下 给我卷轴 |
[20:08] | I’ll read the words so she can’t move. | 我会念咒语定住她 |
[20:09] | You bite her as soon as you can. | 你马上上去咬住她 |
[20:12] | We only have one chance. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[20:30] | You thought you could surprise me. | 你们以为能出其不意吗 |
[20:32] | Say the words, Vanessa. | 念咒语啊 凡妮莎 |
[20:35] | You wouldn’t be the first vampire hunter | 你不是第一个 |
[20:37] | that I have rendered speechless. | 被我下咒而不能说话的吸血鬼猎人 |
[20:39] | To hell with this! | 见鬼去吧 |
[20:48] | You thought I wouldn’t deduce your clever plan? | 你以为我猜不出来你的聪明计划吗 |
[20:51] | I, too, was in Bathory’s mind. | 我也在巴斯利的脑海里 |
[20:53] | I understood the link you formed with her. | 我明白你和她之间的联系 |
[20:59] | How you thought you’d be strong enough to enchant me | 你以为你有足够的力量 |
[21:05] | with the scroll. | 用卷轴迷惑我 |
[21:13] | So much power in an ancient piece of paper. | 一张古老的纸上有这么强大的力量 |
[21:19] | What will you do when I turn it to ash? | 当我把它烧成灰烬的时候你们又将如何呢 |
[21:33] | You promised once that you would murder your children | 你曾承诺过 你将亲手杀死你的孩子 |
[21:39] | in service to me. | 效忠于我 |
[21:41] | Perhaps now is the time to honor your pledge. | 现在就是你兑现承诺的时候了 |
[22:36] | The brand works both ways! | 咒语是双向的 |
[22:38] | Use it, Mom! | 快用啊 妈妈 |
[22:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[23:08] | Olivia! | 奥莉维亚 |
[23:11] | Olivia!!! | 奥莉维亚 |
[23:18] | No. No more. | 不 不要 |
[23:25] | Remember Mom! | 妈妈 快想起来 |
[23:27] | I won’t let you! | 我不会让你得逞 |
[23:31] | Remember, Mom! | 妈妈 快想起来 |
[24:04] | Do it now! | 趁现在 |
[24:05] | Bite her! | 咬她 |
[24:08] | That is not my destiny. | 这不是我的命运 |
[24:10] | But it’s ours! | 但这是我们的 |
[24:11] | Jack, bite her! | 杰珂 咬她 |
[24:13] | Put the darkness in this. | 将黑暗封印于此 |
[24:41] | Every step you take I am one ahead and always will be! | 我永远领先你们一步之遥 |
[24:45] | We can still do this! | 我们仍然能做到 |
[24:47] | How? | 怎么办 |
[24:48] | I bite her, there’s no way to trap her darkness! | 我咬了她 没有东西能容纳她体内的黑暗 |
[24:50] | There is! | 有的 |
[24:51] | I’ve done it once before! | 我以前做到过 |
[24:53] | So have I! | 我也一样 |
[24:54] | We can’t contain it forever! | 我们不能永远封印黑暗 |
[24:56] | Either it’ll get out or you’ll die trying to keep it inside! | 要么是它破开封印 要么是你为了封印而死 |
[24:59] | If that’s what I have to do, I’m willing to do it! | 如果这就是我必须做的 我愿意 |
[25:02] | No, Jack’s right! | 不 杰珂是对的 |
[25:03] | This isn’t yours to carry. | 这不是你的命运 |
[25:04] | Yes, it is! | 这就是我的 |
[25:07] | I had a dream about this moment in the Dark Realm. | 在暗世界中我曾梦到过这一刻 |
[25:11] | There’s no other path. | 我们别无选择 |
[25:13] | You two are the weapons. | 你们是两件武器 |
[25:17] | I am the vessel. | 我是容器 |
[25:21] | Do it! | 来吧 |
[25:23] | Bite her! | 咬她 |
[25:24] | You cannot contain me! | 你不可能封印我的 |
[25:26] | I am immortal! | 我是不朽的 |
[25:28] | Eternal! | 永恒的 |
[25:29] | I will corrupt you like a thousand… | 我要让你堕落一千次… |
[25:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:32] | Now! | 现在 |
[26:18] | Down here! | 在下面 |
[26:20] | Woah! Up the stairs. Let’s go! | 上楼梯 快走 |
[26:26] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下等一下 |
[26:30] | Blaze of glory? | 荣耀之光 |
[26:31] | Blaze of glory. | 荣耀之光 |
[26:48] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[27:00] | Well, what do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[27:03] | The light at the end of the tunnel. | 隧道尽头的光 |
[27:27] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[27:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[28:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[28:13] | Jack. | 杰珂 |
[28:16] | Jack. | 杰珂 |
[28:18] | Olivia. | 奥莉维亚 |
[28:20] | What ha-happened? Is the Dark One… | 发生什么了 暗黑者 |
[28:24] | Out of you? | 从你身上出来了 |
[28:25] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[28:27] | How? | 怎么会 |
[28:39] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[28:49] | The Dark One? | 暗黑者 |
[28:54] | It’s inside me. | 在我体内 |
[29:01] | But not in control. | 但并不受控 |
[29:03] | We’ll find another vessel. | 我们会找到另一个容器的 |
[29:05] | We’ll find an amulet. | 我们会找到一个项链 |
[29:07] | A relic. Something. | 一个遗迹 或者别的东西 |
[29:09] | This is the only way now. | 这是现在唯一的方法了 |
[29:15] | You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[29:21] | It should have been me. | 应该是我 |
[29:26] | It… had to be me. | 注定是我 |
[29:38] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[29:44] | I’ll always be with you. | 我永远会陪着你们 |
[29:54] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[30:32] | Our great tragedy is finally at an end, | 我们的巨大悲剧终于结束了 |
[30:35] | but there is still more work to be done. | 但仍有更多的工作要做 |
[30:40] | We have been reborn as a nation and as a people. | 我们的国家 我们的民族 重获新生 |
[30:49] | It is our sacred duty now to make America | 让美国再次成为照耀世界的灯塔 |
[30:52] | a beacon of light once more. | 是我们的神圣职责 |
[30:56] | We shall chase the shadows from every doorway, | 我们要从每个门口赶走阴影 |
[30:59] | fill our people with a new sense of hope and purpose. | 让我们的人民充满新的希望和目标 |
[31:02] | Evil must never reign again. | 邪恶永远不能再统治世界 |
[31:07] | And as your president I swear, with every fibre of my being, | 作为你们的总统 我用我的人格发誓 |
[31:13] | we will rise from this great tragedy with strength, | 我们将凭借力量 雄心 勇气 |
[31:17] | with ambition, and with courage. | 从这场巨大的悲剧中再度站立起来 |
[31:23] | Because that is our destiny. | 因为这是我们的使命 |
[31:29] | Speaking of courage, there’s one more thing. | 说到勇气还有件事 |
[31:34] | Sergeant Miller, please step forward. | 米勒中士 请上前来 |
[31:40] | Come on up here. | 上来这里 |
[31:44] | Despite all odds, faced with insurmountable obstacles, | 尽管困难重重 面对不可逾越的障碍 |
[31:48] | Sergeant Miller stayed true to his duty. | 米勒中士仍然坚守岗位 |
[31:52] | If it was not for his heroism my son | 如果不是因为他的英勇身姿 |
[31:54] | and I would not be here. | 我和我儿子今天也不会在这里 |
[31:55] | Maybe our salvation would never have been achieved. | 也许我们的救赎永远不会实现 |
[31:59] | And for that… | 对于此 |
[32:12] | Congratulations, Sergeant. | 恭喜 中士 |
[32:15] | And thank you. | 还有谢谢 |
[32:34] | If there’s anything I can do for you, | 如果有任何我能为你做的 |
[32:35] | anything you need, anything, you let me know. | 有任何你需要的 请告诉我 |
[32:41] | Actually, sir, there is one thing. | 事实上 长官 真有一件事 |
[33:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:03] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[33:04] | The Dark One’s gone, the vampires gone with her. | 暗黑者跟吸血鬼都消失了 |
[33:07] | We can start to live again. | 我们可以重新开始生活 |
[33:08] | We can have a future! | 我们有新的未来 |
[33:10] | You know that I want that. | 你知道那是我想要的 |
[33:11] | I mean, you must know that that’s what I want. | 你要懂得 那是我想要追求的 |
[33:14] | But these visions that I have in my head, and the voices… | 但我脑海里的这些幻象 还有那些声音 |
[33:18] | it’s something that I never | 直到现在 |
[33:19] | really fully understood until now. | 我才真正理解 |
[33:24] | The Sisterhood. | 修女会 |
[33:27] | I mean, I always knew that there were others. | 我一直知道还有其他人 |
[33:30] | Michaela travelled the world spreading her darkness | 米凯拉周游世界 散布她的黑暗 |
[33:32] | for hundreds of years. | 长达数百年 |
[33:37] | Even if that were true, they’re no longer under her power. | 就算这是真的 他们也不再受她控制了 |
[33:41] | They’re probably back to being human again. | 他们可能又变回人类了 |
[33:43] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道这些 |
[33:44] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[33:45] | we don’t know if all the vampires turned back. | 我们不知道是不是所有的吸血鬼都变回来了 |
[33:50] | The spell the Dark One cast that turned all those humans | 暗黑者施的咒语把所有人类都变成了吸血鬼 |
[33:53] | into vampires without a bite, that was undone with her death | 她没有咬他们 而她的死解除了咒语 |
[33:57] | but beyond the wall… the others? | 但在墙外 还有其他的吸血鬼吗 |
[34:04] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[34:13] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一块去 |
[34:15] | We can fight together. | 我们可以一块战斗 |
[34:16] | Jack. | 杰珂 |
[34:23] | I gotta go do this alone. | 我得一个人做这些 |
[34:27] | I swore a sacred vow. | 我发过神圣的誓言 |
[34:31] | Vampire or human, I have to honor it now. | 不管我是吸血鬼还是人类 我都必须尊重它 |
[34:43] | Then I guess this is goodbye. | 我猜该说再见了 |
[34:56] | You know, when I was rescued from the darkness | 当我从黑暗中被救出来 |
[34:59] | and I stepped into the light, | 步入光明 |
[35:04] | that’s when I found you. | 那时我见到了你 |
[35:09] | The way that I feel about you, it’s never gonna change. | 我对你的感觉 永远不会改变 |
[35:17] | I don’t wanna lose you, too. | 我也不想失去你 |
[35:27] | I promise I’ll return, okay? | 我保证我一定会回来的 好吗 |
[35:36] | I’ll be here as long as it takes. | 我会一直在这里 |
[36:07] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[36:09] | Might still be vampires out there. | 可能还有吸血鬼逍遥法外 |
[36:12] | Might be. | 可能 |
[36:14] | And even if there aren’t, | 就算没有 |
[36:16] | there were bad people before the apocalypse. | 世界末日之前也有坏人 |
[36:18] | There’ll still be bad people now. | 现在也会有坏人 |
[36:20] | Well, the world doesn’t just fix itself | 这个世界不会因为我们扳倒了暗黑者 |
[36:21] | because we took down the Dark One. | 就自我修复了 |
[36:25] | Somebody’s gotta make it right. | 得有人去修复它 |
[36:28] | And that someone’s you? | 那你就是那个修复它的人 |
[36:32] | For a coyote you’ve got a lot of attitude. | 作为一只土狼 你的态度可真够倔的 |
[36:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:41] | My name is Callie. | 我叫凯莉 |
[36:45] | See you down the road. | 路上见 |
[37:03] | It’s gonna take some time. | 这得花点时间 |
[37:08] | How long… how long has it been? | 时间过去了多久 |
[37:12] | Hundreds of years. | 数百年 |
[37:14] | Hundreds of years. | 数百年啊 |
[37:23] | My Christoph. What of my son? | 我的克里斯多夫 我的儿子怎么样了 |
[37:29] | He was saved when you were taken over by the Dark One. | 在你被暗黑者附身后 他得救了 |
[37:36] | What became of him? | 他怎么样了 |
[37:38] | Was… was he loved? Did he… | 他有被爱吗 他… |
[37:41] | He lived. | 他活下来了 |
[37:43] | I’ll show you. Come. | 来 我给你看看 来 |
[37:53] | Here. | 这边 |
[37:54] | In the book. | 这书中 |
[38:01] | This is him. | 这是他 |
[38:04] | He lived a full and happy life. | 他过了完整而且快乐的一生 |
[38:08] | Had children of his own, started a family legacy. | 有了他自己的孩子 开启了一个家族传承 |
[38:15] | He was the first of us. | 他是始祖 |
[38:17] | My namesake, Jack Van Helsing. | 跟我同名 杰克·范·海辛 |
[38:23] | You mean to say that my son is your ancestor? | 你是说我的儿子是你的祖先 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:29] | Which means you are, too. | 代表你也是 |
[38:34] | It’s the piece the Dark One never figured out. | 这是暗黑者永远也想不到的部分 |
[38:38] | All she did back then, all the suffering she caused, | 她当时所做的一切 她造成的所有痛苦 |
[38:43] | it all sowed the seeds for her own downfall. | 都为她自己的衰败埋下了伏笔 |
[38:46] | She created the Van Helsings and she didn’t even know it. | 她创造了范海辛一族 而她自己对此一无所知 |
[38:53] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[38:56] | Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢你们救了我 |
[39:03] | Well, I guess I always knew it’d end up like this. | 我想我早就知道结局会是这样 |
[39:06] | Sometimes you think a road is straight, you know? | 有时候你以为一条路是直的 |
[39:13] | Turns out it’s just winding its way around in a big old circle. | 结果发现它只是一个大圆的一部分 |
[39:18] | Right back to the beginning. | 重新回到了原点 |
[39:23] | Never really knew where this journey was gonna take me, | 我从未真正知道这段旅程会带我走向何方 |
[39:27] | but I was always sure of one thing. | 但我一直很确定一件事 |
[39:32] | Wherever you went, I was going, too. | 你去哪 我也去哪 |
[39:40] | I didn’t give up on you then | 我当时没有放弃你 |
[39:45] | and I ain’t giving up on you now, Sleeping Beauty. | 现在也不会 睡美人 |
[40:32] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[40:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:51] | Didn’t mean to scare you. | 不是故意要吓你的 |
[40:54] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[40:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:58] | What’re you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[41:00] | Waiting for you. | 等你 |
[41:04] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[41:06] | Don’t you recognize it? | 你认不出来了吗 |
[41:08] | I know we’re in my apartment but… | 我知道我们在我的公寓里 但是 |
[41:12] | She’s waiting for you, too. | 她也在等你 |
[41:20] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[41:26] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[41:37] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[41:40] | You’re so grown up. | 真是长大了啊 |
[41:44] | This is who I am. | 这就是我 |
[41:46] | This is what I would have been. | 这就是我变成的样子 |
[41:51] | Is this an illusion? | 这是一个幻象吗 |
[41:55] | Am I back in the Dark Realm? | 我是回到暗世界了吗 |
[41:58] | What’s the Dark Realm? | 暗世界是什么 |
[42:00] | None of this is real. | 一切都不是真的 |
[42:02] | You, Susan. | 你 苏珊 |
[42:04] | It’s as real as you want it to be. | 就跟你想的一样真实 |
[42:10] | I missed you, Mom. | 我想你了 妈妈 |
[42:18] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[42:19] | I missed you so much, baby. | 我好想你 孩子 |
[42:25] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[42:32] | Even in darkness there are stars to guide you. | 即使在黑暗中 也有星光指引你的方向 |
[42:36] | Never lose hope. | 永远不要放弃希望 |
[42:39] | Keep faith in yourself. | 保持你内心的信念 |
[42:41] | May you always find your way, | 愿你永远不迷失方向 |
[42:45] | because you are the light. | 因为你就是那束光 |