英文名称:Vault
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | 美国集团犯罪在70年代初达到了顶峰 黑手党猖獗一时 无恶不作 甚至控制了警方 法官以及政客 | |
[01:13] | Judge Giannini’s sentence climaxes a story of extremes, | 贾尼尼法官的判决让亡命之徒的故事达到高潮 |
[01:16] | the maximum penalty and the longest criminal trial | 针对美国历史上第二大抢劫案 |
[01:19] | in Rhode Island history | 其给出了罗德岛史上 |
[01:21] | for the second largest robbery in US history. | 最高的刑罚和最长的刑事审判 |
[01:24] | 新英格兰黑手党的头目无疑是 以铁腕统治闻名的来自普罗维登斯的雷蒙德·帕特里亚卡 | |
[01:30] | 尽管因被指控共谋谋杀罪而受到监禁 他仍然坚持如此行事 | |
[01:36] | All of which will be fodder for conversation for some time to come, | 所有这些都将成为今后一段时间的谈资 |
[01:40] | as will the question, | 但是问题是 |
[01:41] | “Whatever happened to most of the loot?” | 绝大部分抢劫是怎么发生的 |
[01:44] | Michael Owens, News Watch. | 新闻观察的迈克尔·欧文斯 |
[01:45] | Well, the Bonded Vault situation was a… | 保险金库的作用 |
[01:48] | more of a safety deposit box type of thing. | 更像是保险箱之类的东西 |
[01:51] | And when people put their items in the vault, | 当人们把他们的物品放进保险库时 |
[01:54] | they didn’t mark them, | 他们不会做上标记 |
[01:55] | and there was no way of telling | 因而没有办法能认出 |
[01:57] | to whom a particular bag of coins would belong. | 某一袋硬币到底是谁的 |
[02:00] | These are nice. These are real nice gifts. | 很不错 这些是真的很棒的礼物 |
[02:02] | Are they silver? Are they silver, Al? | 它们是银的吗 它们是银的吗 艾尔 |
[02:04] | Yes, yes, they are. Silver medallions. | 是的 没错 银质奖章 |
[02:07] | 1975年 一切都变了 一项罪案标志着黑手党开始走向灭亡 | |
[02:15] | Well, I can’t, at this time, disclose their names. | 我此刻 不能透露他们的名字 |
[02:19] | That will come out in evidence… | 那样就太明显了 |
[02:20] | – Are they local people? – No. | -他们是当地人吗 -不是 |
[02:22] | They are not local people. I can tell you | 他们不是当地人 我可以告诉你 |
[02:24] | the majority of them come from the southern part of this country. | 他们大多数来自这个国家的南部 |
[03:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:41] | Let’s boogie. | 行动吧 |
[03:44] | – Forgot your mask. – I don’t need one. Let’s go. | -你忘戴面罩了 -我不需要 走吧 |
[03:46] | Hold on, hold on. You’re really not gonna wear a mask? | 等等 等等 你真的不戴面罩吗 |
[03:49] | There ain’t no point in wearing that mask. | 戴那个面具毫无意义 |
[03:53] | When we walk in there and you stick a gun in someone’s face, | 当我们走进去 你用枪指着别人的脸时 |
[03:57] | they piss their pants, they don’t remember details. | 他们会吓得尿裤子 什么细节都记不住 |
[04:00] | But I’m hearing about banks out in California, right? | 但我听说加州的银行 |
[04:03] | They’re startin’ to use cameras to monitor the buildings. | 他们开始用摄像头来监控建筑了 |
[04:05] | They are. | 他们开始用了 |
[04:06] | They’re startin’ to do that now. | 他们已经开始那么做了 |
[04:09] | I just wish… you know? | 我只是希望 你知道的 |
[04:12] | First of all, this ain’t California. | 首先 这儿并不是加州 |
[04:15] | Second, when we walk in there, | 其次 当我们进去的时候 |
[04:18] | all they’re thinking is, “Please, God, | 他们只会想 老天爷 不要啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1151个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:153个,六级词汇:77个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:106个,考研词汇:164个,专四词汇:126个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:281个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:21] | I ain’t never taken the kids to Niagara Falls.” | 我还没有带孩子们去看尼亚加拉大瀑布 |
[04:25] | They ain’t gonna remember the shape of your nose | 他们不会记得你鼻子的形状 |
[04:28] | or the color of your fuckin’ curly hair. | 也不会记得你那个傻屌卷发的颜色 |
[04:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:32] | You have a point. | 你说得对 |
[04:34] | I know I do. That’s why I said it. | 我知道我是对的 所以我才这么说 |
[04:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:39] | So now I got a mask on and you don’t. | 所以现在我戴了个面罩而你却不戴 |
[04:49] | Chucky… | 查克 |
[04:51] | I been robbing a long time. | 我抢劫也不是一天两天了 |
[04:56] | I ain’t never worn a fuckin’ mask. | 他妈的就从来没戴过面罩 |
[04:59] | I ain’t gonna wear one today. | 我今天也不会戴的 |
[05:01] | But if you wanna wear that mask, | 但是如果你想戴面罩 |
[05:04] | please… go right the fuck ahead. | 拜托 就直接他妈的往前冲 |
[05:10] | Nah. | 算了 |
[05:18] | Now you can breathe better, | 现在你可以呼吸得更好了 |
[05:20] | you can see all around you. | 还能看清周围的一切 |
[05:22] | And when we step out of this car, | 并且当我们下车时 |
[05:24] | you’re not some fuckin’ lunatic with a ski mask on | 你就不是光天化日之下某个 |
[05:26] | in broad daylight. | 戴着滑雪面罩的疯子了 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:34] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[05:36] | ‘Course we can. | 当然可以 |
[05:37] | Fuck you waiting for? | 还他妈等什么呢 |
[05:51] | Chucky and I met when I was… | 查克和我是在我 |
[05:53] | when I was 15. | 在我15岁的时候遇到的 |
[05:58] | 罗德岛 普罗维登斯 1972年 | |
[05:59] | Been fuckin’ thick as thieves since. | 从那以后我们就他妈的成了小偷 |
[06:04] | He got in some fuckin’ fight, | 他参与了很多场恶斗 |
[06:06] | and people got impressed by it. | 人们因此对他印象深刻 |
[06:11] | To be honest, we didn’t really know what we were getting into. | 老实说 当时我们不知道趟的什么浑水 |
[06:33] | – After you, sir. – Thank you, sir. | -您先请 先生 -谢谢 先生 |
[06:40] | Stay still! Don’t even think about it. | 不许动 连想都别想 |
[06:44] | You hear me? Don’t move a fucking inch. | 听清楚了吗 他妈的别动 |
[06:46] | Let’s remain calm, please. | 请保持镇静 |
[06:48] | No need to take this to a violent place. | 没必要搞得很暴力 |
[06:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[06:52] | We know all about the safe in the back of this establishment. | 我们知道这个机构后面的保险箱 |
[06:55] | We’ll open it up, take a peek inside. | 去把它打开 我们去看一眼 |
[07:00] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[07:02] | This will all be over quick, ladies and germs. | 女士们先生们 这件事很快就结束了 |
[07:05] | Get this over your head, darlin’. | 把这个套在头上 亲爱的 |
[07:08] | You, put this on. | 你 把这个戴上 |
[07:10] | – You… – Is that loaded? | -你的 -有子弹吗 |
[07:13] | Are you a comedian? | 你是喜剧演员吗 |
[07:14] | Do what they say, Karyn. | 照他们说的做 凯伦 |
[07:15] | Let’s get ’em out. | 我们把它们拿出来 |
[07:16] | It’s no problem, just as long as he gets that piece out of my face. | 没问题 只要他把枪从我脸上移开 |
[07:19] | I don’t need to get killed if this fool gets scared. | 我可不想因为这个傻瓜害怕而送了性命 |
[07:27] | Oh, I’m scared? | 我会害怕 |
[07:28] | That’s what you’re worried about? | 这就是你担心的吗 |
[07:30] | You seem jumpy. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[07:38] | Are you happy now? | 你现在开心吗 |
[07:41] | Sit on the floor. | 坐在地上 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[07:48] | Here, put this pillowcase on. | 给 把这个套头上 |
[07:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[07:53] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[08:00] | There she is. Come on. Combination. | 就是这了 快点 密码 |
[08:08] | You oughta be careful with that attitude of yours, you know. | 你最好注意下你的态度 知道吗 |
[08:11] | Anybody ever tell you that? | 有人告诉过你吗 |
[08:13] | Walking around like that, | 像你那样说话 |
[08:15] | you’re gonna mouth off to the wrong person one of these days. | 总有一天你会对人说错话的 |
[08:18] | Are you the wrong person? | 你就是那个人吗 |
[08:21] | See, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 看 这正是我在说的 |
[08:25] | Shit like that is provocative | 在这种情况下 |
[08:26] | to a guy like me in a situation like this. | 像我这样的人很容易被激怒 |
[08:28] | What kind of situation is this? | 这又是哪种情况呢 |
[08:32] | This… This is a tense… situation. | 这 这是一种很紧张的情况 |
[08:35] | – It is? – All right. | -是吗 -好了 |
[08:37] | Purses and wallets! | 钱包和皮夹子 |
[08:43] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[08:46] | Give me your purse. | 把你的钱包给我 |
[08:51] | No. | 不 |
[08:53] | I got exactly enough money in this purse for my bus fare home. | 我钱包里只有回家的公交钱了 |
[08:56] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[08:56] | So I don’t give a shit if you rob that | 所以你要抢那个满身大汗的白老头的 |
[08:58] | sweaty old white man’s safe and his whole store. | 保险箱和整个商店 我一点也不在乎 |
[09:01] | But if you think you can come in here, | 但如果你认为你可以来这里 |
[09:03] | take all that, | 抢走这儿的所有东西 |
[09:04] | and get my bus fare today, | 包括我今天的公交钱的话 |
[09:07] | then you’d better plan on returning to | 那你最好在6点 |
[09:08] | the scene of the crime at 6:00 | 回到犯罪现场 |
[09:10] | and giving me a ride home, | 让我搭便车回家 |
[09:11] | because it is certainly too far to walk in these shoes. | 因为穿这双鞋我不可能走很远 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 可以 |
[09:20] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[09:25] | Time to say good-bye, friends. | 是时候说再见了 朋友们 |
[09:26] | I’ll see you at 6:00. | 6点见 |
[09:27] | That’s what time you get off, right? | 你那个时候走 对吧 |
[09:29] | No, thank you. I have a boyfriend. | 不了 谢谢 我有男朋友 |
[09:33] | He ain’t invited. | 我可没邀请他 |
[09:35] | Sorry. | 对不起了 |
[09:37] | Here’s the deal, ladies and germs. | 听我说 女士先生们 |
[09:39] | We’re gonna walk out that door now while counting to 100. | 我们现在边数到100边走出那扇门 |
[09:43] | And while we count, we’re gonna have our guns trained | 我们数的时候 会把枪一直 |
[09:46] | on the windows of this establish… | 瞄着这个屋子的玻璃 |
[09:50] | You shot him? | 你开枪了 |
[09:51] | You shot him? | 你打到他了 |
[09:52] | It’s not like I meant to do it. | 我不是故意的 |
[09:55] | Fuck that, let’s go! | 不管了 快走 |
[10:13] | Pasquale. Hey, Pasquale, what are you doing with this bread, huh? | 帕斯夸莱 你要拿这点面包做什么 |
[10:18] | What are you doing with the bread? | 你要拿面包做什么 |
[10:22] | Let’s see what Gerry Ouimette has to say. | 我们听听格瑞·奎米特要说什么 |
[10:29] | Padrino… | 神父 |
[10:32] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[10:36] | I’ve earned with the family for… many, many years. | 我和家族一起赚了很久的钱了 |
[10:41] | I treat your family like it’s my family. | 我把你的家族当成是我自己的 |
[10:46] | You know I’ve been loyal to you. | 我一直都忠于你 |
[10:49] | Some say loyalty is all we ever had. | 有人说忠诚是我们的一切 |
[10:53] | With that I agree. | 我同意这个说法 |
[10:57] | You and I, | 你和我 |
[10:59] | we live by the same code, | 我们都按照同样的规则办事 |
[11:03] | one I respect with my life. | 我一生都遵守这样的规则 |
[11:08] | Nixon was obsessed with loyalty, you know. | 尼克松执着于忠心这个事 |
[11:12] | He learned that from us. | 他是跟我们学的 |
[11:15] | Quaker shit-for-brains. | 愚蠢的信徒 |
[11:18] | Thought he could cover his ass | 以为他可以像该死的童子军那样 |
[11:19] | with a pledge like a fucking Boy Scout. | 靠发誓就能逃脱责任 |
[11:21] | Fuck Nixon. | 去他的尼克松 |
[11:26] | I respect you, Raymond. | 我尊重你 雷蒙德 |
[11:30] | I respect the family and what you’ve built. | 我尊重这个家族和你建立起来的一切 |
[11:34] | And after all these many years, | 这么多年了 |
[11:37] | I’m thinkin’ maybe it’s time… | 我在想是不是 |
[11:42] | I got some respect, too. | 我也能得到一些尊重了 |
[11:43] | Respect. What kind of respect are you talking about? | 尊重 你说哪方面的尊重 |
[11:49] | I wanna be made. | 我想入会 |
[11:53] | I know I’m not Italian, | 我知道我不是意大利人 |
[11:57] | but I want you to accept me into your family. | 但我希望你能让我加入家族 |
[12:00] | I’ve been loyal. | 我一直都很忠心 |
[12:04] | I’ve done… | 为此我做过 |
[12:08] | things. | 很多事 |
[12:12] | I want a claim to what I’ve earned | 我希望得到我应得的东西 |
[12:15] | that cannot be challenged and is understood. | 并且不会被反驳 而是被承认 |
[12:27] | You see this mouse here? | 你看到这只老鼠了 |
[12:36] | He comes here every day. | 他每天都来 |
[12:38] | I give him some bread. | 我给他一些面包 |
[12:41] | I trained him, you know. | 我训练他 |
[12:45] | He thinks we’re friends. | 他认为我们是朋友 |
[12:48] | His name is Pasquale. | 他叫帕斯夸莱 |
[12:50] | Pasquale. | 帕斯夸莱 |
[12:52] | Do you think Gerry Ouimette is one of us? | 你觉得格瑞·奎米特是我们的人吗 |
[13:02] | Pasquale agrees with you. | 帕斯夸莱赞同你说的 |
[13:06] | He says you’re one of us. | 他说你是我们中的一员 |
[13:11] | But Pasquale is wrong. | 但是帕斯夸莱错了 |
[13:20] | You got as much chance of being one of us | 你和这只小老鼠一样 |
[13:22] | as this little mouse right here. | 有同样的机会成为我们中的一员 |
[13:24] | You keep pissing and moaning, you’re gonna end up just like him. | 你继续不停抱怨的话就会和他一个下场 |
[13:28] | I’ll break your fuckin’ back and never blink an eye. | 我会眼都不眨一下地弄死你 |
[13:32] | Okay, Frenchman? | 行了吧 法国佬 |
[13:51] | May I offer you a ride? | 要搭我的车吗 |
[13:55] | Do you really have a boyfriend? | 你真的有男朋友吗 |
[13:59] | You know, you really shouldn’t be walkin’ home in those shoes. | 你真不应该穿那种鞋走回家 |
[14:03] | Speaking of shoes… | 说到鞋子 |
[14:06] | I came across a purse today that matches ’em perfectly. | 我发现一个和它很配的包包 |
[14:08] | You wanna see it? | 想要看看吗 |
[14:17] | Wanna go for a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[14:18] | You know, I should call the police | 我应该打电话给警察 |
[14:20] | and report your plates, dummy. | 报告你的车牌号 混蛋 |
[14:22] | Wanna come home and meet my mother? | 要去我家见见我妈吗 |
[14:26] | She’s making meatloaf, and she does a really good job with it. | 她在做肉饼 她做得可好吃了 |
[14:32] | I’m Deuce. | 我叫杜斯 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I know that, | 我知道 |
[14:35] | because your partner yelled it at you and everyone | 因为你同伴在所有人面前都这样叫你 |
[14:37] | during the robbery you committed today, | 在你们今天抢劫的时候 |
[14:39] | Deuce. | 杜斯 |
[14:41] | We gotta stop doing that. | 我们不会再做那种事了 |
[14:44] | Seriously, though… | 不过 真的 |
[14:47] | my mother’s meatloaf is somethin’ special. | 我妈做的肉饼很特别 |
[14:50] | And if you miss out on it, | 如果你错过这个肉饼的话 |
[14:52] | you’re gonna be makin’ a really, really big mistake. | 绝对是大错特错 |
[15:00] | You’re lucky I’m hungry… | 算你走运 我饿了 |
[15:03] | ’cause I couldn’t buy lunch. | 因为我没钱吃午饭 |
[15:12] | And in all of my years of public life, | 在我从政这些年来 |
[15:14] | I have never obstructed justice… | 从来没有妨碍过司法公正 |
[15:17] | They don’t think he knew. | 他们觉得他不知情 |
[15:18] | He knew. He fuckin’ knew everything. | 他知道的 他什么都知道 |
[15:22] | …whether or not their president is a crook. | 他们的总统是否是个骗子 |
[15:24] | Well, I’m not a crook. | 我不是骗子 |
[15:25] | Who the hell is even runnin’ the government? | 到底现在是谁在管理政府 |
[15:28] | Hmm? Is crime even illegal? | 犯罪是违法的吗 |
[15:31] | I don’t even wanna hear this. | 我不想听这个 |
[15:32] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[15:33] | There’s your law and order candidate, Deloris. | 他可是提倡法治的候选人 德洛里斯 |
[15:36] | They’re nothing but hypocrites. Hmm? | 他们不过是伪君子 |
[15:39] | Robbin’ their way to power, | 一路抢权 |
[15:41] | and then they wanna lock everybody else up. | 然后想把其他人都关起来 |
[15:43] | You know, Tommy… | 你知道吗 汤米 |
[15:46] | that might just be… | 这可能是 |
[15:50] | the smartest thing you ever said. | 你说过的最聪明的话 |
[15:53] | – You feelin’ okay? – Get out of here! | -你还好吧 -走开啦 |
[15:55] | – Come on! – No, I want… Get out. Get out of here. | -别这样 -没 我只是 走开 |
[16:01] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[16:03] | Ma. How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[16:09] | Ma… | 妈 |
[16:11] | this is Karyn. | 她是凯伦 |
[16:13] | Karyn, this is Ma. | 凯伦 这是我妈 |
[16:15] | That’s the mayor over there, my Aunt Connie. | 那是这里最受欢迎的人 我姨妈康妮 |
[16:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:20] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:22] | You, too, honey. Welcome. | 我也是 亲爱的 欢迎你 |
[16:25] | You look tired. They workin’ you too hard down there? | 你看起来很累 工作很辛苦吗 |
[16:28] | Long hours, Ma. Long hours, you know. | 工作时间太长了 妈 你知道的 |
[16:31] | And you two meet at work? | 你们工作时认识的吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多 可以这么说 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:40] | Well, help yourself. My home is your home. | 你随意就行 把这里当成你家 |
[16:45] | Deuce, make her a plate before those animals get in here. | 杜斯 在那些混蛋来之前给她拿个盘子 |
[16:49] | I’m actually gonna go take her, | 我正打算要带她 |
[16:50] | introduce her to those animals quick before we start eating. | 在吃饭之前去见见这些混蛋 |
[16:53] | – Come on. – Oh, okay. | -来吧 -好的 |
[16:54] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[16:55] | Yeah, let’s go meet the animals. | 去见见那帮家伙吧 |
[17:01] | Ohh! Hey. | 哇 你好 |
[17:02] | Everyone. This is Dorothy. | 各位好 这是多萝西 |
[17:06] | That’s little Paulie. | 这是小宝莉 |
[17:08] | This bright ball of sunshine is my sister Danielle. | 这位阳光女孩是我妹妹丹妮埃尔 |
[17:10] | You don’t need to bother with her. | 不用和她多说 |
[17:11] | That’s Debbie. | 那是黛比 |
[17:13] | That’s my degenerate brother Tommy. | 这是我的败类弟弟汤米 |
[17:15] | That’s Chucky. You met him earlier. | 那是查克 你之前见过 |
[17:18] | And I have no idea who this kid is. Come on, let’s sit down. | 这小家伙我也不认识 来吧 坐下 |
[17:23] | Let me point out, it was voluntary on my part, | 请允许我指出 对我而言 |
[17:27] | and deliberately so, | 我是自觉自愿地 |
[17:29] | to avoid a precedent… | 避免先前的事情再度发生 |
[17:32] | …that might destroy the principle of confidentiality | 破坏未来总统的 |
[17:34] | for future presidents… | 保密原则 |
[17:35] | Turn that thing off! Come eat! | 把那玩意儿关掉 来吃饭了 |
[17:53] | Hostess Cupcake, delicious creamy cupcake. | 女主人小蛋糕 美味浓郁 |
[17:56] | All good to eat to get a big delight… | 吃了就开心 |
[17:58] | – Doin’ anything Friday night? – I’m busy. | -周五晚上有空吗 -没空 |
[18:01] | – How about Saturday? – Got plans. | -周六呢 -有事 |
[18:03] | You know what? This might change your mind. | 知道吗 这也许能够让你改变主意 |
[18:08] | I got you something. | 我有个东西给你 |
[18:11] | What are you doing? Get off me! What are you doing? | 你干嘛 放开我 你干嘛 |
[18:13] | – This is for you. – What is this? | -这个送给你 -这是什么 |
[18:19] | Chucky! | 查克 |
[18:22] | – Where did you get this? – Look at that. | -你从哪弄的 -好好看看吧 |
[18:25] | – Those are real diamonds in there. – They are? | -这可是真正的钻石 -真的吗 |
[18:28] | Bet that sheep fucker from Milford | 我敢说住在米尔福德的那个新西兰土鳖 |
[18:30] | never got you something like that. | 从没送过你这种贵重的礼物 |
[18:31] | Stop that! | 别这样 |
[18:33] | Chucky! | 查克 |
[18:35] | Help me put it on, will you? | 帮我戴上好吗 |
[18:36] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[18:40] | An unsolved murder in Providence | 普罗维登斯的一起未破谋杀案 |
[18:43] | could have been ordered by Raymond Patriarca from behind bars. | 可能是受狱中的雷蒙德·帕特里亚卡指使 |
[18:47] | And you said that your… Your proof is… | 您说过 证据是 |
[18:50] | Yeah, just a minute. | 等一会儿 |
[18:52] | – Where you gettin’ all that cash? – Here. | -你从哪弄来的这些钱 -给你 |
[18:53] | – Okay. – I love you. | -那我收了 -我爱你 |
[18:55] | I love you, too. Thank you. | 我也爱你 谢谢 |
[18:58] | …come to the attention of the authorities long before… | 早已吸引了当局的注意力 |
[19:11] | – This is you? – Yep, this is me. | -你就住这吗 -对 就住这 |
[19:15] | Is this a good place to live? | 住这儿感觉怎么样 |
[19:19] | I guess I wish you could see the stars | 抬头望天的时候 |
[19:21] | when you looked up at the sky. | 星星都看不到 |
[19:24] | I’d like to just live somewhere where you could see the stars. | 我想住在能看见星星的地方 |
[19:30] | I heard about that. | 我听说过 |
[19:33] | Light pollution. | 光污染 |
[19:35] | Serious problem. | 问题挺严重的 |
[19:38] | – Wish me luck. – Why should I do that? | -祝我好运吧 -为什么 |
[19:42] | ‘Cause I got another thing with Chucky next week. | 因为下周我和查克还有一单生意 |
[19:44] | Okay, well, you should try not to shoot anyone. | 那你最好注意不要开枪打到人 |
[19:47] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:48] | No one was jumpy until you said we were jumpy. | 你要是不说我紧张 我都不会觉得紧张 |
[19:51] | It’s whatever you say it is. | 你说是就是吧 |
[19:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:55] | Well, here’s what I say it is. | 那我就说了 |
[19:59] | Maybe once this thing is done, we both quit our shitty jobs, | 等这一单做完 我们俩都辞职不干了 |
[20:03] | find a good place to live where we can see some stars together. | 找个好地方定居 一起看星星 |
[20:07] | But this is our first date. | 但今天我们才第一次约会 |
[20:09] | – So you admit it’s a date. – Oh, come on. | -你承认这是约会了 -拜托 |
[20:11] | You are really something else. | 你真的很不一样 |
[20:14] | But I’m gonna keep my job. | 但我不会辞职的 |
[20:17] | I know for a fact that your boss ain’t gonna make payroll this week. | 我有小道消息 你老板这周付不出工资 |
[20:21] | Look, you know, you should wear a mask or something. | 你知道的 你应该戴个面具什么的 |
[20:24] | I mean, when you walked in there today, | 你今天走进去的时候 |
[20:26] | I could see everything, your whole face. | 你的整张脸 我看的一清二楚 |
[21:04] | Maybe I’ll pick you up again tomorrow at work. | 明天你下班我再来接你 |
[21:09] | Pick me up at the bus stop. | 在公车站等我 |
[21:37] | Hey, Deuce, you… | 杜斯 你 |
[21:51] | Goddamn, everybody, you are doing great! | 大家的表现都他妈的很不错 |
[21:55] | Hey, you keep your goddamn eyes on the floor | 你他妈给我好好趴在地板上 |
[21:57] | or I’ll paint it with your fucking skull! | 否则我就把你脑浆子打出来 |
[22:00] | You understand me, sir? | 听懂了吗先生 |
[22:03] | All units advised to be on the lookout | 各小队 请寻找一辆 |
[22:05] | for a dark 1970 Ford Thunderbird | 深色1970款福特雷鸟 |
[22:07] | which may be attempting to commit multiple robberies. | 犯人可能试图驾驶该车继续进行抢劫 |
[22:10] | You look up at me again, you find out what happens. | 你再抬头看一眼试试 看看会怎么样 |
[22:12] | Come on! Look at me again. | 来啊 再抬头看一眼啊 |
[22:17] | How we doin’, partner? | 情况如何 伙计 |
[22:18] | Right on time, partner. | 时间刚好 搭档 |
[22:22] | Six minutes to midnight, my man. | 我激动得都快勃起了 兄弟 |
[22:25] | Get your hands over your head! | 双手抱头 |
[22:26] | I will waste a motherfucker for fun! I swear to God! | 否则我就杀个人爽一爽 我他妈发誓 |
[22:30] | Unit 219 coming up on Douglas Avenue. Be there in 15. | 219小队正在赶往道格拉斯街 15分钟内到 |
[22:34] | God! | 我操 |
[22:35] | Roger, 372. I’ve got multiple units inbound. | 收到 372 将派多队前往支援 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry, Deuce, and I’m sorry, Chuck. | 对不起了 杜斯 对不起了 查克 |
[22:45] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 合作愉快 |
[22:50] | – Comin’ through. – Good day! | -借过 -拜拜啦 |
[22:56] | Let’s go, Tommy boy! We’re fuckin’ legendary! | 快走 汤米 我们真他妈牛逼 |
[22:59] | Two in one, they said it couldn’t be done. | 他们都说我们做不到 |
[23:01] | Let’s get the fuck out of here! | 我们快离开这儿吧 |
[23:05] | – Where’s Tommy? – Where the fuck is Tommy? | -汤米呢 -他妈的汤米呢 |
[23:09] | We gotta go. We gotta go now! | 我们得快跑 现在就得跑路了 |
[23:11] | Fuck me. Get up there, drive! | 我操 快上驾驶座 快开车 |
[23:29] | 罗得岛州成人监狱 1975年 | |
[23:43] | Karyn | 从你离开之后 我从没像现在在这么想你过 我等不及你们两个回家了 以及 永远都别再做这种蠢事了 |
[23:56] | Hey, Bill, how you doin’? | 比尔 你好吗 |
[24:02] | What do you think they got the goat for? | 你说他们搞只羊来干什么 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:08] | It belongs to Joey Bruno. | 是乔伊·布鲁诺的羊 |
[24:10] | You think he milks it? | 你觉得那羊是用来挤奶的吗 |
[24:11] | I think he fucks it. | 我觉得那羊是他用来操的 |
[24:14] | Germy bastards, those Italians. | 恶心得很 那些意大利佬 |
[24:19] | You see the old geezer over there, on the bench? | 你看到那边长凳上的怪老头了吗 |
[24:23] | That’s El Padrino right there. | 那就是我们这里的”神父” |
[24:27] | That’s Raymond. | 那就是雷蒙德 |
[24:31] | That’s Raymond? | 那就是雷蒙德吗 |
[24:36] | That’s the fucking guy I’ve been hearing so much about? | 就是我无数次听说过的那个人吗 |
[24:41] | Guys I talk to says no one breaks a window in Providence | 他们都说在普罗维登斯只要雷蒙德不点头 |
[24:43] | without Raymond’s say-so. | 都没人敢打碎一块窗户 |
[24:46] | Whole town’s crooked, | 整个城镇都不正常 |
[24:47] | so people talk about him like he’s the fuckin’ mayor. | 别人就他妈把他当成了市长 |
[24:51] | Even the Five Families in New York come to him | 纽约五大黑帮家族都来找他 |
[24:53] | when they need out-of-town workers or to settle a dispute. | 请他找外地人干活 或是调解争端 |
[24:57] | Guy in the kitchen says Raymond’s got | 厨房的人说是雷蒙德 |
[24:59] | Whitey and them in Boston forever, | 让白鬼他们在波士顿终身坐牢 |
[25:01] | after Joey Barboza done 40 Irish all by himself. | 就在乔伊·巴伯萨杀了40个爱尔兰人之后 |
[25:29] | I heard some shit, too. | 我也听过一些传闻 |
[25:32] | Cat Angelo down in laundry | 洗衣房的卡特·安杰洛 |
[25:34] | swears he’s the goddamn devil walkin’ the earth. | 发誓说他是行走在世间的恶魔 |
[25:45] | Angelo said bodies been popping up fuckin’ everywhere for years. | 安杰洛说 多年来到处都是尸体 |
[25:51] | Anybody crosses Raymond gets fuckin’ buried. | 任何想取代超越雷蒙德的人都死了 |
[25:57] | With brutality. | 被残忍的弄死 |
[25:59] | No exceptions. | 从无例外 |
[26:03] | Oh Padrone, please! | 老大 求你了 |
[26:08] | I ask for what I ask. | 我要我想要的 |
[26:12] | Your son cost me a lot. | 你儿子花了我很多钱 |
[26:15] | Your family cost me a lot. | 你的家人花了我许多钱 |
[26:23] | Look, they seemed like a nice family. | 看 他们看起来像个美满的家庭 |
[26:26] | They’d walk in and out of the house, they’d always say “hello.” | 他们进进出出 互相打招呼 |
[26:30] | He’s the real power in Rhode Island. | 他是罗德岛真正的地头蛇 |
[26:34] | Doesn’t look like much. | 看起来不太像 |
[26:37] | How come the guards don’t make him wear this prison shit? | 为什么卫兵不让他穿囚服 |
[26:38] | They can wear whatever the fuck they want. | 他们想穿啥穿啥 |
[26:42] | I ain’t scared of those pricks. | 我不怕那些傻逼 |
[27:00] | Come on, you big guinea! | 继续啊 你这个大耗子 |
[27:03] | Think I’m afraid of you? | 你以为我怕你了吗 |
[27:05] | You ever been to Lowell, you friggin’ porchetta? | 你去过洛厄尔吗 你这个傻屌 |
[27:09] | You don’t know what that means! | 你懂个屁 |
[27:12] | Hey. This was fuckin’ dumb, Chuck. | 嘿 这太他妈的蠢了 查克 |
[27:15] | What you talkin’ about? I got two packs of cigarettes | 你在说什么呢 我赌两包烟 |
[27:18] | says this fat fuck can’t catch me. | 这个肥猪打不过我 |
[27:19] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[27:33] | Too much fuckin’ tortellini! | 饺子吃撑了吧你 |
[28:22] | You’re a fuckin’ maniac. You’re a fuckin’ maniac! | 你真他妈是个疯子 你真他妈是个疯子 |
[28:25] | Three times Golden Glove champion, Lowell! | 三次金手套冠军得主 洛厄尔 |
[28:30] | Deuce? Deuce, come on, get up! | 杜斯 杜斯 快点 起床了 |
[28:34] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 该走了 该走了 |
[28:37] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[28:43] | Gerry Ouimette wants to see you. | 格瑞·奎米特想见你 |
[28:45] | Who the hell’s Gerry Ouimette? | 谁他妈是格瑞·奎米特 |
[28:47] | Oh, shut the fuck up. | 噢 闭嘴吧你 |
[29:01] | Okay. First cell on your right. | 听着 右边第一个牢房 |
[29:06] | That’s the opposite of your left. | 这是你们离开的机会 |
[29:21] | Hello, boys. | 小伙子们 你们好 |
[29:24] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[29:26] | Scotch okay? | 威士忌行吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah, thanks. | 可以 谢谢 |
[29:30] | Gerry Ouimette. You can call me Gerry. | 我叫格瑞·奎米特 你可以称呼我格瑞 |
[29:36] | This part of prison is much nicer over here. | 这是监狱里最棒的地方了 |
[29:38] | Yeah, no shit. | 没毛病 |
[29:42] | That was impressive what you done out there today. | 你今天的所作所为真令人印象深刻 |
[29:46] | Let me ask you something. | 问你们一些问题 |
[29:48] | Is it true that you two tried to hit two banks | 你们尝试在一天之内抢劫 |
[29:50] | in the same city on the same day? | 同一个城市的两家银行是真的吗 |
[29:52] | We sure did. | 我们确实这么做了 |
[29:54] | I won’t recommend you try it. | 我不建议你去试试 |
[29:59] | Yeah, mistakes happen. | 没错 但你们出错了 |
[30:01] | Ballsy. | 有种 |
[30:04] | You’re thinkin’ big. | 你想的太多了 |
[30:07] | That’s good for young guys. | 这对年轻人而言很好 |
[30:10] | Yeah, we try and stay hip up in Lowell. | 是的 我们试着在洛厄尔立足 |
[30:13] | It’s a smaller time thing | 不过这和你们 |
[30:14] | than you guys got going on down here though. | 在这干的相比 简直不值一提 |
[30:16] | Yeah, well… | 额 其实 |
[30:18] | I run with these Italians. | 我和这些意大利人一起经营 |
[30:20] | Make ’em a lot of money. | 让他们赚很多钱 |
[30:23] | They appreciate my talent. | 他们欣赏我的才华 |
[30:26] | Like I appreciate yours. | 就像我欣赏你们一样 |
[30:31] | So they put me in the nicest part | 所以他们把我放在他这该死的监狱 |
[30:33] | of their goddamn jail. | 里最好的地方 |
[30:41] | I got certain agreements with these Italians. | 我和这些意大利人有一些协议 |
[30:46] | But lately, they’ve been getting so fuckin’ greedy. | 但最近 他们变得越来越贪婪 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:50] | I always get the short end of the deal, | 我总是在交易中吃亏 |
[30:52] | ’cause I’m not Italian. I’m French. | 因为我不是意大利人 而是法国人 |
[30:57] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[31:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:04] | I’m gonna need protection, | 我需要保护 |
[31:07] | but I’m gonna stand up to ’em | 如果他们想威胁我 |
[31:08] | if they try and shake me down. | 我会站出来反抗 |
[31:11] | What you done today to Jimmy the Butcher, that’s gonna count. | 你今天对屠夫吉米做的一切 一笔勾销 |
[31:16] | You be my guys on the inside. | 你们就是我在里面的人 |
[31:19] | Gerry Ouimette owes you a favor in the world. | 格瑞·奎米特欠你们一个人情 |
[31:25] | Help you get on your feet. | 帮助你们站起来 |
[31:28] | You understand the offer? | 你们明白筹码了吗 |
[31:30] | – Yeah, we’ll go back and talk about… – No problem. | -嗯 我们会回去讨论 -没问题 |
[31:35] | Anyone got a fucking beef, | 要是有人找你麻烦的话 |
[31:38] | you tell ’em come see Chucky and Deuce. | 直接告诉他们来找查克和杜斯 |
[31:43] | You make a good decision quick. | 你快速的做出了一个好决定 |
[31:45] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[31:52] | You’re with the Frenchman now. | 你们现在和法国人一边了 |
[31:55] | Chuck, Deuce, you’re gonna be out in no time. | 查克 杜斯 你们马上就要出去了 |
[32:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:20] | – Hi. – Hey there, darlin’. | -嗨 -这呢 宝贝 |
[32:32] | You look skinny. | 你看起来很瘦 |
[32:35] | I’m at my fighting weight, baby. | 宝贝 现在正是我身材最棒的时候 |
[32:38] | Your ma’s excited to see you. | 你妈妈见到你会很兴奋的 |
[32:40] | I’m excited to see your foxy ass. | 我很兴奋能看到你的翘臀 |
[32:55] | How’s the family? How’s my sister? | 家里人怎么样 我妹妹呢 |
[32:58] | Her burn-out ex-husband stopped sending money. | 她前夫已经崩溃不再寄钱给她了了 |
[33:02] | He’s the kinda guy you just gotta stab. | 他就是那种需要狠狠收拾的人 |
[33:04] | Okay, see, that’s what I’m talkin’ about, Deuce. | 好吧 我就是这么说的 杜斯 |
[33:06] | What? | 什么 |
[33:09] | Can we unpack your bags? Can we eat dinner? | 我们能打开你的背包 去吃顿晚餐吗 |
[33:13] | Yeah, let’s eat dinner. | 当然 去吃晚饭 |
[33:15] | No. | 不是 |
[33:18] | Can we leave the parking lot of the prison | 我们能先离开监狱的停车场 |
[33:21] | without you threatening to stab somebody? | 再说去捅人的事情呢 |
[33:24] | I’m not saying me. | 我不是说我去收拾他 |
[33:26] | I’m saying that somebody should stab the fuckin’ guy. | 我是说应该有人给那个家伙来两下子 |
[33:30] | Then there was the airlift of refugees from Southeast Asia. | 接着是从东南亚空运难民 |
[33:34] | 50,000 of them came out of Saigon | 当敌人逼近受灾城市时 |
[33:36] | on MAC aircraft as the enemy closed in on the stricken city. | 有5万人乘坐麦克唐纳飞机从西贡逃离 |
[33:41] | Another 70,000 escaped by sea, | 又有7万人从海上逃离 |
[33:44] | later to be picked up by our planes and our contract carriers… | 后来被我们的飞机和契约承运人接走 |
[33:52] | Who the hell drank all the ‘Gansetts? | 谁他妈把甘塞特都喝光了 |
[33:55] | Oh, my goodness. Chucky. | 我的天呐 查克 |
[33:58] | Oh, that’s so sweet. Mwah. | 你太贴心了 |
[34:01] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[34:08] | Welcome home, Deuce. | 欢迎回家 杜斯 |
[34:11] | Welcome home, Chucky. | 欢迎回家 查克 |
[34:14] | Yeah, listen, let’s go for a ride later. | 听着 我们晚点去兜风 |
[34:18] | – Got a thing to show you. – Yeah, all right. | -给你看个东西 -没问题 |
[34:25] | Hey, girls? | 嗨 女孩们 |
[34:32] | Here, from the week. | 给你 从本周开始 |
[34:36] | All right, Frank. Well… | 好吧 弗兰克 |
[34:38] | I don’t even have to open this, because… | 我甚至不用打开这个 因为 |
[34:41] | I could tell you what’s not in here. | 我可以告诉你少了什么 |
[34:44] | And that’s 20 large. | 至少少了20 |
[34:46] | I’ll shank him right now. | 我可以现在就把他捅了 |
[34:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[34:56] | You know, Frank | 你知道的 弗兰克 |
[34:57] | we’ve been friends a long time, right? | 我们早就是朋友了 对吧 |
[34:59] | Um… We grew up together as kids. | 我们从小就一块长大 |
[35:03] | Your father knew my father. | 我们的爸爸也都认识 |
[35:07] | And sometimes I feel, because of that, | 有时候我觉得 正是因为这一点 |
[35:10] | I’m here with these four walls around me, and you’re out there, | 我待在这个封闭的房间里 而你在外面 |
[35:17] | and you feel that maybe you could take advantage of me. | 所以你觉得也许你可以利用我 |
[35:20] | Raymond, listen to me… | 雷蒙德 听我说 |
[35:21] | No, no, let me finish. | 不 不 让我说完 |
[35:29] | Next time you bring me an envelope, | 下次你再给我信封时 |
[35:33] | it better be right. | 最好是对的 |
[35:36] | Or next time you see me, | 否则 下次你见我的时候 |
[35:39] | you won’t see me. | 就是你的死期 |
[35:49] | Et voilà. | 这就对了 |
[35:49] | 哈德森 高级皮草&储藏室 保险金库 | |
[35:52] | What are you, Joe Namath? | 你以为你是谁 乔·纳马斯吗 |
[35:54] | You want a fuckin’ fur coat? | 你他妈的是还想要一件皮草大衣吗 |
[35:55] | The fuck we doin’ out here? | 那我们他妈到底在这干嘛 |
[35:57] | This is Gerry’s thing. | 格瑞的活儿啊 |
[36:00] | That business card he gave us. | 他给我们的那张名片 |
[36:02] | I called it when I got out. | 我一出来就打了上面的电话 |
[36:04] | This is it. This is the job. | 这就是我们的工作了 |
[36:06] | Furs? That’s what the Frenchman’s got for us? | 搞皮草吗 这就是那法国佬让我们干的 |
[36:09] | The Frenchman don’t give a fuck about the furs. | 他个法国佬压根儿不在乎皮草 |
[36:12] | That’s the job. Bonded Vault. | 这就是我们的任务 保险金库 |
[36:15] | The fur place has a bonded vault? | 一个搞皮草的地儿也会有保险金库吗 |
[36:18] | Forget the fucking furs. | 别去想那些该死的皮草了 |
[36:20] | Everyone thinks this is just a fur place. | 所有人都认为这只是一个搞皮草的地方 |
[36:23] | It isn’t. | 其实它并不是 |
[36:25] | These two Jew brothers, the Levines, | 这两个犹太人 Levines兄弟 |
[36:27] | they own both companies. | 这两家公司都是他们的 |
[36:28] | Hudson Furs and Bonded Vault. | 哈德森皮草和保险金库 |
[36:31] | Bonded Vault is a whole other business. | 保险金库完全是另外一码事 |
[36:34] | Only a select group of people know that. | 只有被选中的人才会知道 |
[36:36] | Abe. Let’s go. | 安倍 我们走 |
[36:45] | They got an actual steel vault in there | 那可是个真真正正的保险库啊 |
[36:48] | full of safety deposit boxes. | 里面全是保险箱 |
[36:50] | Big deposit boxes. | 很大的那种保险箱 |
[36:56] | They’re used by a very certain underworld clientele. | 只有特定的黑社会客户才能使用 |
[37:08] | Right here in Providence. | 就在普罗维登斯这儿 |
[37:13] | Employees don’t even know what’s back there. | 就连员工都不知道那里面是什么 |
[37:17] | These boxes, there were things | 那些箱子里装的都是些 |
[37:19] | you wouldn’t wanna take to the bank. | 你永远不会想带进银行里的东西 |
[37:31] | Who do you think uses those deposit boxes? | 你觉得是谁在用那些保险箱? |
[37:36] | We’re in fuckin’ Providence! | 我们他妈的在普罗维登斯啊 |
[37:39] | Look | 听着 |
[37:39] | Gerry might have a fuckin’ death wish, | 格瑞可能已经给自己想好遗愿了 |
[37:42] | but I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[37:44] | You remember Raymond? | 你还记得雷蒙德吧 |
[37:45] | Listen, fuck that old man. | 让那老头子死去吧 |
[37:48] | This mob shit ain’t like it used to be. | 那混蛋可不像以前那样 |
[37:51] | Raymond has been locked up for years. | 他早就被关起来了 |
[37:55] | No one’s watching the store. | 没人看管店铺 |
[37:58] | Let’s get the fuck out of Providence, Chuck, all right? | 我们马上离开普罗维登斯 好吗 查克 |
[37:59] | Tell Gerry, “Thanks, but no, thanks” on this one. | 跟格瑞说声谢谢 但这单还是算了 |
[38:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:03] | Deucey, what is it about Gerry Ouimette | 杜斯 难道格瑞·奎米特给你的印象 |
[38:06] | gave you the impression that would be okay? Hmm? | 是那种会既往不咎的人吗 |
[38:10] | Just so we understand each other here, Chuck, | 以防万一我们没理清楚 查克 |
[38:14] | you’re talking about robbing the central bank of La Cosa Nostra. | 你说的是要抢劫黑手党的中央银行 |
[38:20] | I’m talking about how legends get made, Deuce. | 我在说的是如何成就传奇 杜斯 |
[38:25] | Raymond was a young man once. | 雷蒙德也曾有过那个野心啊 |
[38:28] | I bet he had to shoot his fuckin’ shot to get to the money, too. | 我敢肯定他也为了钱而奋不顾身过 |
[38:34] | Gerry’s offering 70 stacks each. | 格瑞会给我们一人七万 |
[38:40] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈是在逗我的吧 |
[38:44] | This is the retirement plan, pal. | 这就是我们的退休计划了 老弟 |
[38:47] | 70,000? Each? | 一人七万 你确定吗 |
[38:50] | I got him to repeat it twice, too. | 他说了两遍我才敢肯定 |
[38:54] | He needs us. | 他需要我们 |
[38:58] | Plus… | 而且 |
[39:00] | no one we hit can | 就算抢了他们 |
[39:01] | tell the cops what we took. | 他们也不敢告诉条子我们拿走了什么 |
[39:05] | I ain’t worried about the cops. | 我不是在担心条子的问题 |
[39:13] | If there’s as much shit in there as you’re sayin’, | 如果那里面真像你说的有那么多宝贝 |
[39:17] | we’re gonna need more guys than just us. | 只有我们两个是绝对不行的 |
[39:19] | Taken care of. | 早就处理好了 |
[39:21] | Frenchie’s got the whole crew ready to go. | 那法国佬早就准备好一伙人等着出动了 |
[39:26] | What crew? | 哪伙人啊 |
[39:27] | All right, boys, | 好的 朋友们 |
[39:29] | the name of the game is seven-card stud. | 这个游戏叫七张梭哈 |
[39:30] | Come on in, come on. | 进来吧 来 |
[39:31] | Let me introduce you around. | 我来给你介绍介绍 |
[39:34] | Hey, everybody! This is Buddy Lowell. | 各位 这是洛厄尔兄弟 |
[39:36] | Hey, how you doin’, Buddy? | 你好呀 兄弟 |
[39:39] | I had this idea, right? | 我有主意了 |
[39:40] | Remember when we hit that pawn shop | 记得我们去当铺的时候 |
[39:42] | and I accidentally yelled your name when the gun went off? | 我开枪时不小心喊了你的名字 |
[39:45] | – Yeah, I remember that. – I found a way to fix that. | -是的 我记得 -我有办法弥补了 |
[39:48] | Gerry put all these guys together, | 格瑞把这些人聚到一起 |
[39:50] | so nobody knows anybody’s real name. | 大家都不知道其他人的真名 |
[39:52] | We keep it that way. Everyone’s just calling each other Buddy. | 我们就一直互称兄弟就行了 |
[39:54] | Your name’s Buddy, plus the town you’re from, dig? | 你的家乡加上兄弟就是你的名字 懂吗 |
[39:58] | So you’re Buddy Lowell. | 所以你就叫洛厄尔兄弟 |
[40:00] | That sounds really confusing, Chucky. | 查克 这太混乱了吧 |
[40:02] | Nah. Trust me, you’ll get used to it. | 不会的 相信我 你会习惯的 |
[40:05] | Don’t call me Chuck. Call me Buddy Manchester. | 别叫我查克 叫我曼彻斯特兄弟 |
[40:12] | What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[40:17] | Buddy Providence. | 普罗维登斯兄弟 |
[40:18] | This here is my friend Buddy Lowell. | 这是我朋友洛厄尔兄弟 |
[40:20] | Hey, Buddy, how’s it going? Huh? | 兄弟 近来可好啊 |
[40:22] | We’re gonna have a good time with this thing, huh? | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[40:25] | Gonna make a few fazools, right? | 是时候要整点钱了 对吧 |
[40:27] | It’s your bet. If I were you… | 这是你的赌注 如果我是你 |
[40:30] | Easily distracted? | 这么容易被分散注意力吗 |
[40:32] | Buddy Cranston. | 克兰斯顿兄弟 |
[40:33] | Meet my partner Buddy Lowell. | 这是我的搭档洛厄尔兄弟 |
[40:36] | How youse doin’? Jesus Christ! | -你们好啊 -老天呐 |
[40:38] | He’s fucking huge. | 他可真高 |
[40:40] | Grow ’em big in Cranston. | 在克兰斯顿长的 |
[40:43] | Hi there. I’m Skip… Uh, Buddy. From Barrington. | 你好 我是斯基普兄弟 来自巴林顿 |
[40:47] | Buddy Barrington. | 巴林顿兄弟 |
[40:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:51] | Take a look at the board. | 你看看这个局势吧 |
[40:55] | You’re drawing dead, Buddy. That’s Buddy Barrington. | -你快输了 兄弟 -那是巴林顿兄弟 |
[40:59] | Cranston thinks he’s a country club hustler got in over his head. | 克兰斯顿认为他是个乡村俱乐部的骗子 |
[41:02] | You think that’s a good idea to have him in the crew, Chuck? | 你觉得让他呆在这团伙里妥当吗 查克 |
[41:04] | Buddy. | 要叫兄弟 |
[41:08] | I meant… Not you. | 我 不是在叫你 |
[41:10] | Here, I call you. | 就这样吧 你完了 |
[41:13] | Who’s the old man, Chuck? | 那个老家伙是谁 查克 |
[41:16] | That’s Buddy Woonsocket. I was just gonna tell you. | 那是文索基特兄弟 我刚想告诉你 |
[41:17] | We might have an issue with him. | 他可不好惹 |
[41:19] | Read ’em and weep, you snail-eatin’ motherfucker. | 准备好哭死吧 吃蜗牛的傻屌 |
[41:31] | Fixed! | 解决了 |
[41:34] | I will show you how to use it. | 我会教你怎么用 |
[41:35] | Ha! It’s supposed to be a friendly game. | 这本该是一场友谊赛的 |
[41:38] | I told you you had a crappy hand. | 我说了你手气不好 |
[41:40] | – You fuck with me. – Damn, man! Settle down men! | -你玩儿老子 -该死 冷静点兄弟 |
[41:43] | It’s just a game. | 只是一场游戏而已 |
[41:44] | That’s Buddy Roxbury. | 那是罗克斯伯里兄弟 |
[41:46] | Him and Woonsocket know each other somehow. | 他和文索基特不知道是怎么认识的 |
[41:49] | Also, pretty sure they’re both mildly retarded. | 并且 他们两个都有点弱智 |
[41:51] | It’s your deal. | 该你发牌了 |
[41:53] | Back it up. Come on. | 算了吧 拜托 |
[41:54] | Is this the best crew Gerry can get? | 这是格瑞能找到的最好的队员了吗 |
[41:58] | They’re enough. | 有他们就够了 |
[41:59] | Don’t complain. You still got some money left. | 别抱怨了 你还剩点儿钱呢 |
[42:06] | Maybe we should do this ourselves instead of with these guys. | 也许我们应该自己干而不是跟他们一起 |
[42:10] | – And this whole Buddy thing… – Hey, easy. | -还有这些人都叫兄弟 -别紧张 |
[42:13] | You just relax, all right? | 放松点 好吗 |
[42:26] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[42:28] | Hey. Where have you been? | 嘿 你去哪儿了 |
[42:30] | Danielle said you haven’t been home. Nobody has heard from you. | 丹妮埃尔说你没回家 没人有你的消息 |
[42:34] | – Just been busy. – Yeah, I bet you have. | -我太忙了 -是 你当然忙了 |
[42:37] | How’s things with Gerry Ouimette? | 你和格瑞·奎米特的事怎么样了 |
[42:40] | You don’t need to know that name. | 你不必知道那个名字 |
[42:41] | No, apparently I do, | 不 我显然需要 |
[42:42] | because you’ve been out of jail a week | 因为你已经出狱一周了 |
[42:44] | and you’re in Providence tryin’ to get yourself killed. | 并且打算把自己害死在普罗维登斯 |
[42:45] | You must be crazy. | 你简直是疯了 |
[42:47] | Listen to me. We have no choice. | 听我说 我们没有选择 |
[42:50] | If I can find out, you don’t think anyone else can? | 如果我能查出来 你觉得其他人不会吗 |
[42:56] | How many guys you got on this job? | 你找了多少人干这个活 |
[43:00] | Me, Chucky, plus five. | 我 查克 还有另外五个 |
[43:02] | You trust them? | 你相信他们吗 |
[43:05] | Yeah. Most of them seem okay. | 相信 他们大多数看起来还可以 |
[43:09] | One guy could be a problem. | 有一个人可能是个问题 |
[43:13] | – Okay, you should make him the driver. – Make him the driver. | -好 你应该让他开车 -让他开车 |
[43:16] | Yeah, convince him that’s the most important thing, | 对 让他相信那是最重要的事 |
[43:19] | and you need him to be responsible for staying with the vehicle. | 并且你需要他负责留在车上 |
[43:22] | Just keep him out of your way during the job. | 做事的时候别让他挡了你们的路 |
[43:31] | Maybe I should just hire you. | 也许我该雇你 |
[43:33] | Unfortunately, I am not a damn fool. | 不幸的是 我不是蠢货 |
[43:36] | You keep following me around, so you can’t be too smart. | 你一直在跟着我 所以你也不是太聪明 |
[43:42] | How big is this thing? | 这事有多大 |
[43:46] | Really big. | 非常大 |
[43:50] | We can get out of here, you know. | 你知道 我们可以离开这儿的 |
[43:51] | You do not have to do this. We still have time. | 你不用干这事 我们还有时间 |
[43:54] | You do not… | 你不用 |
[43:56] | – Baby, I don’t need your mo… – Just listen. | -宝贝 我不需要你的钱 -听着 |
[44:01] | Give it to my ma. | 把钱给我妈 |
[44:03] | You keep a hundred. | 你留一百 |
[44:05] | I just gotta lay low for a few weeks, | 我只需要低调几周 |
[44:08] | and then I’ll be in touch. | 然后我会联系你的 |
[44:10] | There’s nothing I can say? | 我什么也不能说吗 |
[44:15] | I should get goin’. | 我该走了 |
[44:24] | Be safe, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[44:28] | Call me when you can. | 方便的时候打电话给我 |
[44:56] | Come on. Say something. | 拜托 说点什么吧 |
[45:04] | What do we have for vehicles? | 我们有什么车 |
[45:09] | Barrington is gonna pick up the second car in the alley over there. | 巴林顿会去那边的小巷接第二辆车 |
[45:13] | That’s the pick-up. Just pull right up front. | 那是接头点 在前面停车就行 |
[45:16] | Vault opens at 10:00 a.M. | 保险库上午10点开 |
[45:18] | We need to make sure Abraham’s in, | 我们要确保亚伯拉罕在里面 |
[45:19] | ’cause he’s the one who has the combo to the safe. | 因为只有他有办法打开保险柜 |
[45:22] | They usually have two employees up front. | 通常他们会有两个员工在前面 |
[45:25] | The girl, Jeanie, is the receptionist, | 那个女孩珍妮是接待员 |
[45:27] | but we’re going right past her. | 但是我们可以忽略她 |
[45:28] | When we walk in, right away we are looking for Abraham. | 我们走进去 马上去找亚伯拉罕 |
[45:33] | Myself and Buddy Lowell go in first to lock down the situation. | 我和洛厄尔兄弟先进去控制局势 |
[45:37] | Nobody move! I wanna talk to Abraham. | 不许动 我想和亚伯拉罕谈话 |
[45:40] | A couple of minutes later, | 几分钟后 |
[45:41] | Buddy Roxbury and Buddy Providence follow. | 罗克斯伯里兄弟和普罗维登斯兄弟跟进来 |
[45:44] | Tape up the employees, crack the vault, | 把员工绑起来 打开保险库 |
[45:46] | grab whatever’s inside | 把里面的东西拿走 |
[45:48] | and we get the hell out. | 然后我们就离开 |
[45:50] | While we’re in this van, you’re in charge. | 在这辆货车里 你是老大 |
[45:55] | Till the Buddies come out with the bags, what do you do? | 兄弟们拿着包出来前 你做什么 |
[45:58] | I wait, I watch. | 我等待 观察 |
[46:01] | – I listen. – That’s right. | -仔细听 -没错 |
[46:03] | You wait, you watch, and you… | 你等待 观察 还有呢 |
[46:08] | I listen! | 仔细听 |
[46:10] | Our main concern here | 我们主要担忧的 |
[46:12] | is making sure nobody walks in when we’re hitting the place. | 是确保我们抢劫的时候没有人 |
[46:15] | Or any customers. | 或者顾客走进来 |
[46:16] | Oh! Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[46:21] | Fuckin’ pieces of shit. | 妈的两坨狗屎 |
[46:22] | Look at these two fuckin’ assholes. | 看看这两个混蛋 |
[46:24] | So we go early. First thing. | 所以我们早点去 一大早 |
[46:28] | Buddy Barrington watches the door. | 巴林顿兄弟看着门 |
[46:30] | Police detail combs the block around 10:00 a.M. | 警察大约会在早上十点详细调查整个街区 |
[46:33] | So we need to be in exactly 9:15 to be out by then. | 所以我们必须在9点15分前离开 |
[46:37] | Settle down, all right? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[46:39] | – Cool heads here. – I got it. | -要沉着冷静 -我明白 |
[46:40] | – Cool heads. – Got it. | -沉着冷静 -明白了 |
[46:49] | How’d he do? | 他怎么样 |
[46:52] | Better. | 好点了 |
[46:56] | Is everybody clear? | 大家都清楚了吗 |
[46:58] | Do we need to talk through it again? | 需要再说一遍流程吗 |
[47:00] | We don’t need to talk about nothin’. | 不用再唠叨了 |
[47:03] | Let’s crack this motherfucker. | 我们一起搞定这个破保险库 |
[48:01] | I’ll see you in 30 seconds. | 30秒后见 |
[48:08] | After you, sir. | 先生 您先请 |
[48:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[48:33] | Excuse me, sir. We’re closed. | 很抱歉先生 我们关门了 |
[48:37] | Jerome Geller? | 杰罗姆·盖勒 |
[48:38] | Uh, Phil Defonte. | 菲尔·德方特 |
[48:41] | Nickie Carducci. | 尼克·卡杜契 |
[48:43] | My friend Buddy asked me to come in here | 我兄弟叫我来这儿 |
[48:44] | and look at some accounts. | 看一些帐户 |
[48:45] | Some boxes I need access to. | 我需要一些保险箱的权限 |
[48:47] | I don’t even know if I’m saying these names right. | 我甚至不知道这些名字我读对没有 |
[48:50] | Let me take a look here. Looks like a shopping list. | 让我看看 看起来像购物清单 |
[48:53] | Sir, we’re closed right now. | 先生 我们现在关门了 |
[48:55] | That’s all right, Jeanie. I can help him. Uh… | 没关系 珍妮 我能帮他 |
[48:59] | These Italian names, you know? They got so many vowels. | 这些意大利名字的元音太多了 |
[49:02] | Jesus, how do you… how do you say that one? | 天哪 你怎么 你怎么读这个名字 |
[49:06] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[49:09] | Is that your van in the parking lot? | 停车场的货车是你的吗 |
[49:14] | Don’t think about the alarm. | 别想着警报器了 |
[49:17] | If you touch it, | 如果你碰了警报器 |
[49:19] | I’m gonna blow your fuckin’ head off, okay? | 我就把你的头打爆 好吗 |
[49:22] | – Okay. – Do you understand? | -好 -你明白了吗 |
[49:25] | You can’t do this… here. | 你不能在这儿抢劫 |
[49:28] | Do you know where you are? You have come to the wrong place. | 你知道这是哪儿吗 你来错地方了 |
[49:32] | You’re telling that to the wrong man. | 你说错人了 |
[49:35] | Now, where is your alarm? | 好了 你们的警报器在哪 |
[49:42] | That’s not a very good alarm. | 那可不是个好警报器 |
[49:45] | – How many other people you have in the office? – Four, five. | -办公室里现在有几个人 -四五个 |
[49:48] | We’ve never really needed an alarm to be protected… here. | 在这 我们从来都不用警报器保护自己 |
[49:54] | – We’re friends of Raymond. – Four? | -我们是雷蒙德的朋友 -四个 |
[49:56] | Or five? | 还是五个 |
[50:00] | Five. Including me. | 算我五个 |
[50:03] | Good. I want you to call them up here right now. | 很好 你把他们都叫到这来 |
[50:08] | Every one of them. Right now! | 所有人 立刻马上 |
[50:15] | Sam, Hyman, Rosalind, everybody, | 山姆 海曼 罗莎琳德 所有人 |
[50:18] | I need everyone in the showroom right now! | 我要你们马上全都来展室 |
[50:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:29] | Now, keep movin’. | 往里走 |
[50:32] | Let’s go. You, too, sweetheart. | 继续走 你也是 美女 |
[50:36] | Everything will be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[50:46] | Hello there. | 大家好 |
[50:50] | My name is Buddy. | 我叫兄弟 |
[50:52] | This man is my associate. His name is also Buddy. | 这位是我的同事 他也叫兄弟 |
[50:57] | Buddy and I are here today… | 兄弟和我今天来 |
[51:02] | to rob you. | 是来抢劫的 |
[51:05] | So please put these pillowcases on your pretty little heads, | 所以请你们把这些枕套乖乖的套在头上 |
[51:10] | and this will all be over relatively soon. | 也许这一切能结束的快一点 |
[51:15] | Let’s do what we came here to do. | 该我们上场了 |
[51:17] | Go. Come on. | 走 行动 |
[51:30] | Up against the wall. | 贴墙站 |
[51:32] | March! Up against the wall! Let’s go. | 动起来 贴墙站好喽 走吧 |
[51:38] | Come on, doll. | 快点 小乖乖 |
[51:56] | Thirty minutes. Get a move on, Buddies. | 30分钟时间 抓紧 兄弟们 |
[51:59] | We got our shit together, Buddy. | 我们一切就绪 老兄 |
[52:11] | We’re good. Everything’s good. | 不错 一切顺利 |
[52:38] | Buddy, look! | 老兄 看看 |
[52:53] | How you doin’ there, sweetheart? | 你好啊 宝贝儿 |
[52:57] | – Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? – What? | -你他妈开什么玩笑 -什么 |
[52:59] | – What’s your problem? – My problem. | -你什么毛病 -我的毛病 |
[53:06] | Ain’t gotta work no more! | 再也不用工作了 |
[53:13] | Yeah, baby! Keep it comin’. | 没错 宝贝 加把劲儿 |
[53:26] | Buddy. | 老兄 |
[53:31] | Buddy? | 老兄 |
[53:33] | – Little busy here, Buddy. – I want to take… | -这有情况 老兄 -我想把 |
[53:35] | – Buddy? – …the pillowcase off my head. | -老兄 -把枕套拿掉 |
[53:37] | – What? – I want to take the pillowcase off my head. | -你说啥 -我想把脑袋上的枕套拿掉 |
[53:43] | I can’t.. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我没法喘气了 喘不上来气 |
[53:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:05] | – Sorry, gentlemen. – Why? They open? | -抱歉 先生们 -怎么了 营业中吗 |
[54:07] | Uh, a high-security client. | 呃 高级别客户 |
[54:10] | – Come back in an hour, please. – Are you fuckin’ shitting me? | -麻烦过一小时再来 -有没有搞错啊 |
[54:16] | Come on, this is fuckin’ bullshit is what it is. Jesus. | 妈的 扯什么鬼蛋啊 |
[54:20] | That’s all right. We’ll get somethin’ to eat and come back later. | 没事 我们先去吃点东西 晚点回来 |
[54:23] | – You’re buyin’. – Fuck you! I bought last time! | -你请我 -去你妈 上次就是我请 |
[54:26] | What’d you throw for a fuckin’ small coffee | 上次请我喝那小杯咖啡花你多少钱啊 |
[54:29] | a buck, you cheap cocksucker? | 才一块钱 你个抠逼 |
[54:32] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[54:46] | We got 14 minutes. | 还有14分钟 |
[55:54] | Here we go. | 加把劲 |
[56:05] | It’s so fuckin’ hot in here. | 里面太特么热了 |
[56:23] | – Is that everything? – Got it all, baby. | -后面还有吗 -全部了 亲爱的 |
[56:26] | All right. Get in the van! | 好了 赶快上车 |
[56:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[56:35] | All right, we’re gonna count to a hundred. | 好了 现在数100个数 |
[56:38] | Time’s up, let’s go. | 时间到了 我们走 |
[57:54] | That’s when he took out the pillowcases. But initially… | 然后他们拿出来一堆枕套 但是一开始 |
[57:56] | – What pillowcases? – He had pillowcases for everyone. | -什么枕套 -他给每个人发了个枕套 |
[57:59] | To put over our heads. Initially, he came over here. | 用来套头的 一开始他进到这里来 |
[58:26] | Are you fuckin’ kidding me? | 妈的 开什么玩笑 |
[58:34] | I’m with The Providence Journal, and I’m wondering, | 我是普罗维登斯日报的 我想知道 |
[58:37] | did you have any valuables inside Hudson Furs? | 你有什么贵重物品存在哈德森皮草公司吗 |
[58:40] | We’re looking to speak with customers of the establishment. | 我们想跟这个公司的客户说几句 |
[58:42] | Huh? | 啥 |
[58:43] | Were you a customer of Hudson Furs? | 你是哈德森皮草公司的客户吗 |
[58:45] | Am I a customer? | 我是一名客户吗 |
[58:48] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m a customer. | 没错 我是这儿的一名客户 |
[58:50] | Okay, great. Can I please have your name? | 太棒了 方便说一下您的名字吗 |
[58:53] | Yeah, Benjamin. | 嗯 本杰明 |
[58:54] | Benjamin. And your last name, please? | 本杰明 那您贵姓 |
[58:59] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[59:03] | Your name is Benjamin Benjamin? | 你叫本杰明 本杰明 |
[59:08] | If you don’t mind me asking, Mr. Benjamin, | 本杰明先生 我冒昧的问一句 |
[59:10] | what were you storing inside the vault? | 你在那个保险柜里存了什么东西 |
[59:13] | My coin collection. | 我收藏的硬币 |
[59:15] | And I had a coin collection in there, too. | 我收藏的硬币也在那 |
[59:19] | And I wanna know what the fuck is goin’ on. | 我就想知道这他妈是怎么回事儿 |
[59:22] | I heard ’em say everything’s on the floor in there! | 我听他们说东西撒了一地 |
[59:25] | How they gonna know whose shit is whose? | 他们怎么分得清谁的东西是谁的 |
[59:27] | So, you’re all coin collectors? | 所以你们都是硬币收藏爱好者喽 |
[59:32] | Sorry. Can I get your name, please? | 不好意思 您尊姓大名 |
[59:35] | Yeah, we’re all coin collectors! | 没错 我们都是硬币收藏爱好者 |
[59:38] | It’s a fuckin’ convention, you fuckin’ Irish freckled fuck! | 就是他妈这么叫的 你个操蛋玩意儿 |
[59:41] | You motherfucker! | 你妈逼的 |
[1:00:14] | Get going there, buds. | 哥们儿该走了 |
[1:00:27] | 拉斯维加斯 内华达州 两个月后 | |
[1:00:44] | Come on, Sox, here we go! | 加油 红袜队 来吧 |
[1:00:46] | Sox, let’s go. Come on! | 加油 红袜队 冲冲冲 |
[1:00:55] | Retired once on a bouncing ball to center. | 打出中间反弹球就出局了 |
[1:00:57] | What have we got here? What’s happening? | 现在什么情况 打得怎么样了 |
[1:00:59] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么样了 |
[1:01:00] | Pitcher deals, and here’s a ball. | 投手接到了 拿到球了 |
[1:01:02] | It makes me happy to see Chucky let loose a little bit. | 看到查克放飞自我 还挺开心的 |
[1:01:07] | There it goes, a long drive. | 来了 一个长打 |
[1:01:10] | They both bet ten grand on the Sox. | 他俩都押了红袜队一万块 |
[1:01:13] | A home run! The Red Sox win it! | 本垒打 红袜队赢了 |
[1:01:15] | When Chucky told me, I could’ve killed him. | 查克告诉我他押了那么多 我差点杀了他 |
[1:01:18] | Well, whatever gets them off, I guess. | 只要他们开心就好啊 |
[1:01:22] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:01:25] | It’s nice to see Chucky less stressed, though, | 查克能放松一些挺好的 |
[1:01:27] | especially since we heard about Roxbury. | 尤其是听说了罗克斯伯里的事儿之后 |
[1:01:30] | What? What happened in Roxbury? | 罗克斯伯里怎么了 |
[1:01:33] | Deuce didn’t tell me anything. | 杜斯啥也没跟我说 |
[1:01:35] | The guy from the job. | 一块儿干活的一个人 |
[1:01:40] | They called him Buddy Roxbury. | 他们管他叫罗克斯伯里兄弟 |
[1:01:41] | No one’s seen or heard from him in two weeks. | 这个人半个月没有消息了 |
[1:01:44] | And he’s still owed 40 grand from the fence. | 他还欠着销赃的人四万块呢 |
[1:01:47] | I don’t know about you, but it sounds kinda fishy. | 我不知道你怎么想 但我觉得有点可疑 |
[1:01:51] | Oh, you brought the money, though, right? | 你把钱带来了吧 |
[1:01:53] | I got the money, but if the shit looks stepped on, | 带了 但要是个烂摊子 |
[1:01:57] | I’m out, you dig? | 我就不干了 懂吗 |
[1:02:02] | Hey, how you doin’, Tony? | 嘿 托尼 你好啊 |
[1:02:04] | How’s it goin’, fellas? | 哥们儿 最近好吗 |
[1:02:07] | Got us a little somethin’ to eat. | 我带了点吃的 |
[1:02:10] | Here you go. Sausage and pepper for the big man. | 来来来 胡椒香肠的给大个儿 |
[1:02:14] | Peppers and eggs for me. | 我自己来胡椒鸡蛋的 |
[1:02:16] | And for you, I got a nice big stromboli. | 对于你 我有一个很好的三明治给你 |
[1:02:27] | Clean this up. Throw him in the wood chipper. | 清理干净 把他扔进削木机里 |
[1:02:34] | I didn’t mean to make you nervous. Everything’s fine. | 我并不是让你紧张 一切都很好 |
[1:02:39] | You look real pretty, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你这身打扮很好 |
[1:02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:43] | Cheers for Carlton Fisk, I guess, right? | 我猜他们在为卡尔顿·菲斯克庆祝 对吧 |
[1:02:47] | I’ll deal with him myself. | 我要下赌注在他身上 |
[1:02:50] | For now, give Danielle 300. | 现在 给丹妮埃尔300美元 |
[1:02:53] | There she is. | 她过来了 |
[1:02:54] | Come here. Come here? You come here. | 过来 来这边一点 |
[1:02:57] | Look, I gotta go to bed. | 听着 我想回去睡觉了 |
[1:02:59] | Oh, no, no, no. You gotta stay a little while | 不 不 你要再呆一会 |
[1:03:01] | because it’s Edie and Chucky’s last night before they go back east. | 今晚是埃德和查克在这最后一晚了 |
[1:03:05] | Come on, Karyn. We’re gonna miss you! | 别这样 凯伦 我们会想你的 |
[1:03:08] | How about we all just do one more? | 我们再干一次怎么样 |
[1:03:10] | One more. One fuckin’ more. | 再看一次 再他妈干一次 |
[1:03:14] | One more. | 再来一次 |
[1:03:16] | This is to Carlton fuckin’ Fisk! | 为了卡尔顿·菲斯克干杯 |
[1:03:19] | To Carlton fuckin’ Fisk! | 为了卡尔顿·菲斯克 |
[1:04:45] | When do you think we can go home? | 你觉得我们什么时候能回家 |
[1:04:47] | 干湖 内华达州 三个月后 | |
[1:04:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:51] | I’m not gettin’ done like Roxbury. | 我不会像罗克斯伯里那样做的 |
[1:04:55] | You oughta slow down. | 你应该平静一点 |
[1:05:02] | Don’t be mad at me, baby. | 别生我的气 亲爱的 |
[1:05:04] | You know I hate it when you’re mad at me. | 你知道我讨厌你生我的气 |
[1:05:06] | You’re gettin’ messy out here. | 你把这里搞得一团糟 |
[1:05:09] | And I don’t wanna have to keep moving around like this. | 而我不想再这样到处乱跑了 |
[1:05:12] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[1:05:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:05:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:31] | I really do. | 我是认真的 |
[1:05:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:49] | I ain’t never said that to a woman before. | 我之前从没对一个女人这么说过 |
[1:05:52] | That’s something special, you know? | 你知道 有些东西很特别 |
[1:05:55] | Well, I’m somethin’ special. | 那么我就是那个特别的人 |
[1:05:58] | You owe me your life. | 你的余生都是我的了 |
[1:06:02] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:06:06] | I told you to make that old man the getaway driver. | 我告诉你让那个老头当撤退的司机 |
[1:06:11] | Because of me, you are here. I am your everything. | 因为我 你才能在这 我是你的全部 |
[1:06:17] | There’s that fuckin’ mouth of yours. | 你的嘴真能说 |
[1:06:19] | Or is tonight the night it gets me in trouble with the wrong guy? | 或者今晚我就是跟错的男人一起犯错了 |
[1:06:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:06:32] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[1:06:35] | Look at the stars. | 看看天上的星星 |
[1:06:42] | You got us those. | 你带给了我们这一切 |
[1:06:47] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:55] | Look at the stars. | 看看这些星星 |
[1:07:24] | Deuce. There’s a car in the parking lot. | 杜斯 这里有辆车停在停车场 |
[1:07:27] | Deuce? | 杜斯 |
[1:07:31] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:07:34] | There’s a car in the parking lot. | 有辆车停在这里 |
[1:07:38] | What does it look like? | 那辆车长什么样 |
[1:07:41] | You told me to tell you if there’s another car out there, | 你跟我说要是有其他车在外面就告诉你 |
[1:07:42] | and there’s another car out there. | 现在就有辆车在外面 |
[1:07:48] | What’s it fuckin’ look like? | 爱他妈啥样啥样 |
[1:08:00] | Put that fuckin’ back. Let go of it. | 快他妈把帘子放下 离远点 |
[1:08:10] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:09:30] | – Hello? – How’s it goin’, buddy? | -你好 -过的怎么样 老兄 |
[1:09:36] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[1:09:39] | How’s it goin’ with you? | 你过得怎么样 |
[1:09:41] | You know, uh, looking back and forth | 我就待在一个肮脏的汽车旅馆里 |
[1:09:44] | between a shitty motel parking lot and the TV. | 不是看着停车场就是看电视 |
[1:09:48] | Just gettin’ a little agitated out here. | 就是待在这里有些不安 |
[1:09:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:09:54] | Some of those guys were never cut out for this. | 他们中有些人从来没放弃追踪我们 |
[1:09:57] | We said that the night we met ’em. | 我们那天晚上见过他们 |
[1:10:00] | So he’s pointing a salad fork at me… | 所以他用吃沙拉的叉子指着我 |
[1:10:02] | Cranston said he was a gambler. | 克兰斯顿说他是个赌徒 |
[1:10:08] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:10:15] | Gamblers owe debts. | 赌徒之间欠下的债 |
[1:10:17] | Gerry don’t think it has nothin’ to do with us. | 格瑞认为这和我们无关 |
[1:10:19] | I fuckin’ hope not, Chuck. | 我也希望不是 查克 |
[1:10:26] | I’m startin’ to see some characters around me. | 我开始注意到有些人在我周围 |
[1:10:29] | Well, you’re on that shit, Deucey. | 好吧 你说的没错 杜斯 |
[1:10:31] | I bet you’re seein’ all kinds of things. Be cool | 我肯定你看到了很多东西 冷静点 |
[1:10:36] | Is there a problem with the fucking fence, Chuck? | 关于销赃的那人还有个问题 查克 |
[1:10:39] | Gerry owes me some money, you know? | 格瑞还欠我一些钱 你知道吗 |
[1:10:42] | There’s no problem. | 这没问题 |
[1:10:43] | Just taking a little longer than we thought. | 只是要比我们想象的时间会长点 |
[1:10:48] | This, uh, Barrington thing’s got the Frenchman laying low. | 这个 巴林顿的事情让法国佬放慢了进程 |
[1:10:52] | That ain’t got shit to do with me, Chuck, respectfully. | 说真的 这跟我有毛关系 查克 |
[1:10:55] | We were promised what we was promised. | 我们之前说好了的 |
[1:11:00] | – Call me next week. – I’m sorry, Chuck. | -下周再打给我 -我很抱歉 查克 |
[1:11:04] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[1:11:11] | Karyn’s driving me fuckin’ nuts. | 凯伦快把我逼疯了 |
[1:11:15] | She’s gettin’ antsy. I don’t know. | 她现在很焦虑 我不知道怎么办 |
[1:11:18] | No problem. | 一切都没问题 |
[1:11:21] | You sit tight, call me next week. | 你呆在那别动 下周给我打电话 |
[1:11:23] | Chuck | 查克 |
[1:11:26] | Give Ma my best, huh? | 带我向妈妈问好 |
[1:11:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:12:09] | Karyn? | 凯伦 |
[1:12:30] | – It should be! – Yeah. We’re gonna see the Statue of Liberty. | -应该是 -我们要去看自由女神像 |
[1:12:33] | We’re going to see the White House. | 我们打算去看看白宫 |
[1:12:35] | I got a long way to go, statue. | 我要走很远才会到那里 |
[1:12:40] | – Get back to your room. – What, Deuce? | -快回房里去 -怎么了 杜斯 |
[1:12:42] | Right now, get back to your room. | 马上 回你的房间里 |
[1:12:44] | Hey, man, what are you doing’? | 嘿 兄弟 你要干什么 |
[1:12:45] | Mind your business, fuck face! | 少管闲事 臭逼的 |
[1:12:47] | What are you fuckin’ doin’? | 你要干什么 |
[1:12:48] | Deuce! Come on, get the gun out of his… | 杜斯 快点 把枪放下 |
[1:12:50] | Will you let go of me! | 你能放开我吗 |
[1:12:53] | What is wrong with you? What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 你有什么问题吗 |
[1:12:56] | What’s my problem? What’s your problem? | 我有问题吗 你有什么问题 |
[1:12:57] | You out of your fuckin’ mind? | 你他妈的疯了 |
[1:12:59] | What the fuck? | 我怎么了 |
[1:12:59] | What do you think “stay here” means? | 你懂不懂什么叫待在房里 |
[1:13:01] | – Get the fuck in there. – Just get the fuck off of me! | -快他妈进去 -你他妈离我远点 |
[1:13:04] | Fuck you, Deuce! | 去你的 杜斯 |
[1:13:49] | Some people have a deep, abiding respect | 有些人有一种深刻的 持久的敬意 |
[1:13:52] | for the natural beauty that was once this country. | 对于这个国家的曾经的自然美景 |
[1:13:57] | And some people don’t. | 但是有些人不在意这些 |
[1:14:00] | People start pollution. People can stop it. | 人类开始污染它 人类可以停止污染 |
[1:14:19] | Who is it? | 外面是谁 |
[1:14:20] | Your mother! | 你妈妈 |
[1:14:35] | – Hey, Chuck. – You look like shit. | -嘿 查克 -你看起来很糟 |
[1:14:40] | Whiskey and women. | 都是威士忌和女人搞的 |
[1:14:47] | Karyn around? | 凯伦在吗 |
[1:14:54] | No. No, uh… | 不 没在 |
[1:14:59] | she left a week ago. | 她一周前就走了 |
[1:15:01] | Everything got all… | 我们之间的一切 |
[1:15:04] | fucked up out here between us, you know? | 都变得操蛋了起来 |
[1:15:13] | Come on. | 赶紧点 |
[1:15:15] | Put some pants on. Let’s go for a ride. | 穿上裤子 我们出去兜风 |
[1:15:25] | You still seeing that Edie girl? The teacher? | 你还能见到埃德吗 就是那个老师 |
[1:15:27] | Yeah, I still see her. I also started seein’ her sister. | 是啊 我不仅见了她还见到了她姐姐 |
[1:15:32] | Funnily enough, her sister’s been the one who’s been gettin’ all… | 有趣的是 她姐姐才是那个占有欲 |
[1:15:36] | possessive. | 极强的人 |
[1:15:42] | – Deuce. – Tell me I’m wrong. | -杜斯 -告诉我我猜错了 |
[1:15:45] | Tell me that ain’t why they sent you out here. | 告诉我这不是他们送你来这的理由 |
[1:15:48] | You ain’t supposed to be out here for another month. | 你下个月就应该离开这 |
[1:15:50] | All of a sudden, you call me out of nowhere | 你突然不知道从哪冒出来给我打电话 |
[1:15:52] | and you say you gotta see me right away. | 然后说你马上就会见到我了 |
[1:15:54] | Tell me I’m fuckin’ wrong. Tell me I’m wrong. | 快说我猜错了 快说啊 |
[1:15:57] | Tell me I’m wrong! | 你到底说不说 |
[1:15:59] | Okay, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[1:16:02] | You been makin’ a lot of noise out here. | 外面已经有很多关于你的传言 |
[1:16:05] | People hear things. | 人们都能听见 |
[1:16:08] | Are you here to kill me or not, Chuck? | 查克你来这是不是为了杀我 |
[1:16:10] | A newspaper in Providence been reportin’ | 普罗维登斯的一家报社已经报道 |
[1:16:12] | you’re willing to testify for 10,000. | 说你愿意为一万美元作证 |
[1:16:16] | That doesn’t even make any fucking sense! | 那他妈根本没任何意义 |
[1:16:18] | Show me the gun. | 把枪拿出来吧 |
[1:16:21] | Show me the gun! | 快把枪拿出来 |
[1:16:36] | After all we’ve been through, Chuck? | 查克 在我们一起经历了那么多 |
[1:16:41] | You’re the one that dragged me into this. | 是你把我卷入了这些 |
[1:16:45] | If you didn’t fight Jimmy the Butcher, | 如果你没跟那个屠户吉米打架 |
[1:16:46] | none of this would’ve happened. | 所有这一切都不会发生 |
[1:16:48] | Do you ever think about that? | 你想过这些吗 |
[1:16:53] | And you’re gonna come down here, and you’re gonna kill me | 然后你就来这要杀我 丢下我等死 |
[1:16:57] | and leave me like a fuckin’ rat in the desert to die? | 就像把一只老鼠扔到沙漠让它自生自灭 |
[1:17:00] | Easy, now. | 放松点 |
[1:17:02] | Let’s just fuckin’… think for a minute here. | 我们好好地想一想 |
[1:17:09] | After everything we been through, Chucky Flynn. | 查克·费林 我们一起历经风雨 |
[1:17:16] | My brother, huh? | 你算我的兄弟吧 |
[1:17:20] | I don’t wanna fucking kill you, Chuck. | 我他妈也不想杀你 查克 |
[1:17:24] | I mean, Jesus Christ, I don’t wanna die, | 我是说 天呐 我不想死 |
[1:17:27] | but I don’t wanna fuckin’ kill you, either. | 但是我也不想杀你 |
[1:17:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:17:34] | I don’t wanna kill you, either, Deucey. Jesus Christ. | 杜斯 我的天呐 我也不想杀你 |
[1:17:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:47] | I mean, I was supposed to kill you, | 我想说 我本来应该杀你的 |
[1:17:49] | but I couldn’t kill you, Deucey. I love you. | 但是我没办法下手 我爱你啊 杜斯 |
[1:17:52] | How about… | 你觉得 |
[1:17:55] | Well, how about, um… | 那你觉得 |
[1:17:58] | How about fuck ’em, then? | 干掉他们怎么样 |
[1:18:01] | How about fuck ’em? | 我们去干掉他们 |
[1:18:03] | You don’t do it then. | 你就不需要按他们说的做了 |
[1:18:06] | You don’t do it. You don’t kill me, and I don’t kill you. | 你不用杀我 我也不会杀你 |
[1:18:27] | Jesus, stop fuckin’ crying on yourself, you germy bastard. | 天哪 别哭了 你这个混蛋 |
[1:18:32] | You’ve been fuckin’ cryin’. | 你他妈也哭了啊 |
[1:18:38] | Don’t make a fuckin’ big deal. | 别把这当回事 |
[1:18:43] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[1:18:47] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在应该做什么 |
[1:18:50] | We’re supposed to hug or somethin’? | 我们应该拥抱或者干点别的吗 |
[1:18:53] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[1:18:59] | Roxbury. | 罗克斯伯里 |
[1:19:01] | Barrington. | 巴林顿 |
[1:19:03] | I told you… | 我跟你说过 |
[1:19:08] | Got Woonsocket, too. | 还有文索基特 |
[1:19:28] | You don’t see what this is, Chuck? | 查克你不明白这代表什么 |
[1:19:31] | Huh? They’re doin’ us one by one. | 他们正在一个一个干掉我们的人 |
[1:19:33] | Meanwhile nobody’s gettin’ paid out. | 同时没人去报复他们 |
[1:19:36] | Gerry keeps sayin’ it’s too hot to move the shit. | 格瑞一直说现在还为时过早 |
[1:19:39] | It’s bullshit is what it is. Think about it! | 放狗屁 你好好想想 |
[1:19:43] | Right? They promised us 70k apiece for seven guys, | 他们答应给我们七个每人七万 |
[1:19:47] | but we didn’t fuckin’ see any of that, | 但我们他娘的一毛钱都没收到 |
[1:19:49] | except for what we skimmed when we were in there. | 除去我们在那偷藏下的钱 |
[1:19:52] | No. I heard on a news report the other day | 前几天我听到一条新闻 |
[1:19:55] | that we took out an estimated four million dollars from that job. | 说我们干那票拿了大约四百万美元 |
[1:20:00] | Who’s got the money, Chuck? Huh? | 查克 谁拿到钱了呢 |
[1:20:04] | We brought it to Gerry, | 我们把钱给格瑞了 |
[1:20:05] | who was supposed to bring it to the fence. | 他本该把钱带去销赃 |
[1:20:08] | And Gerry’s keeping it | 然后格瑞私吞了钱 |
[1:20:10] | to get back at those fuckin’ greasy Italians. | 就为了报复那些油腻的意大利人 |
[1:20:13] | Meanwhile, we’re strung up here | 与此同时 我们被晾在这里 |
[1:20:14] | like fuckin’ bait for Raymond. | 像他娘的给雷蒙德的诱饵一样 |
[1:20:16] | No. No. You gotta talk to Gerry. | 不行 你得跟格瑞谈谈 |
[1:20:22] | You talk to Gerry, or we move on him, | 你要么跟他谈 要么我们就离开他 |
[1:20:24] | if that’s what it takes. | 如果有必要的话 |
[1:20:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:31] | I’ll talk to Gerry one last time. | 我会和格瑞谈最后一次 |
[1:20:35] | If that don’t work, you’re right. | 如果还没效果 那你就说对了 |
[1:20:38] | We’ll do it your way. | 我们就按你说的办 |
[1:20:40] | I’ll make a move on it. Yeah. | 我就将采取行动离开他 |
[1:20:51] | Let me fix this. | 让我解决这个事 |
[1:20:58] | ‘Cause if not, I’m fucking killin’ him. | 要是解决不了 我就宰了他 |
[1:21:05] | We did our part, Gerry. Okay? We did our part, | 格瑞 我们做了该做的 对吧 |
[1:21:09] | and now you’re sittin’ on the payoff while we’re out here naked. | 然而现在你坐拥酬金 我们却身无分文 |
[1:21:11] | In the meantime, bodies popping up on the news. | 与此同时 新闻报道出的尸体层出不穷 |
[1:21:17] | It’s startin’ to feel a lot like old times in Providence. | 事情开始变得有点像普罗维登斯那时候了 |
[1:21:21] | We gotta get paid and get out. | 我们拿到应得的就离开 |
[1:21:59] | You look nice. | 你看起来气色不错 |
[1:22:11] | They sent Chucky Flynn down here to kill me. | 他们派查克·费林来杀我 |
[1:22:17] | My best friend since I was 15 years old. | 从15岁开始我俩就是最好的朋友 |
[1:22:27] | It’s over, Deuce. | 杜斯 一切都结束了 |
[1:22:29] | It sure is. | 确实 |
[1:22:34] | I don’t know why things got all fucked up out here between us. | 我不懂为什么我们俩之间搞成现在这样 |
[1:22:41] | I feel like I’m goin’ crazy. | 我感觉我快疯了 |
[1:22:45] | Where the fuck you been? Where’d you go? | 你都去什么地方了 你去哪了 |
[1:22:49] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[1:22:55] | Gettin’ away with it, that… that… | 携款潜逃 那 那是 |
[1:22:57] | that was the worst thing that ever happened to us. | 那是我们遇上的最糟糕的事情 |
[1:23:00] | We should’ve never got away with that. | 我们不应该那样离开 |
[1:23:03] | Lower your voice. Please. | 放低音量 拜托 |
[1:23:05] | All that money was evil, and it poisoned us. | 那笔钱是邪恶的 它毒害了我们 |
[1:23:10] | It poisoned us the same way it did them, all those Italians. | 它像毒害那群意大利人一样毒害了我们 |
[1:23:13] | It’s bloody money, you know. | 这是一笔血腥的钱 |
[1:23:15] | I sold all that jewelry that you gave me. | 我把你给我的珠宝都卖掉了 |
[1:23:18] | I couldn’t stand thinking about whose wife or mother it came from | 我一想到它们本属于某位妻子或母亲 |
[1:23:21] | or who had to get hurt or die for me to have it. | 想到有人为了它们而受伤或丧命就难受 |
[1:23:26] | It destroys people. | 钱使人鬼迷心窍 |
[1:23:29] | That’s why everyone keeps turning up dead. | 这就是大家不断死去的原因 |
[1:23:34] | And you’re gonna turn up dead, too, Deuce. | 你也会死的 杜斯 |
[1:23:52] | Here’s the last drop of your poisoned money. | 这是给你的最后一点脏钱了 |
[1:23:56] | There’s a plane ticket in there and $300. | 里面有张机票和300美元 |
[1:23:59] | Go home, Karyn. | 回家吧 凯伦 |
[1:24:03] | I’m sorry it’s over, Deuce | 我很抱歉结束了 杜斯 |
[1:24:07] | I’m so sorry it’s over. | 我很抱歉都结束了 |
[1:24:09] | Stop saying that it’s over, okay? I’m saying to you… | 别再这样说了 好吗 我现在告诉你 |
[1:24:12] | …take this and go home. | 拿着这个回家 |
[1:24:15] | Deuce, you gotta listen to them, okay? | 杜斯 你得听他们的 好吗 |
[1:24:16] | You just listen to whatever they say. | 你得照他们说的做 |
[1:24:18] | – What’s wrong with you? – You gotta take the deal. | -你怎么回事 -你得接受他们的提议 |
[1:24:20] | You gotta just listen to them, okay? | 你得听他们的 好吗 |
[1:24:24] | Just try… Just listen to what they have to say, please. | 不管他们说什么你都要听 求你了 |
[1:24:25] | – Listen to who? – That’s the only way it’s gonna work out. | -听谁说 -只有这样才能解决问题 |
[1:24:28] | Okay, baby? You just gotta listen to them, Deuce. | 宝贝 你一定得听他们的 杜斯 |
[1:24:31] | – Just listen to them. – Robert Dussault? | -你得听他们的 -罗伯特·杜索 |
[1:24:35] | You’re under arrest for suspicion of armed robbery. | 你因涉嫌持械抢劫而被逮捕 |
[1:24:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:24:41] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你说的任何话都可能成为呈堂证供 |
[1:24:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:48] | If you cannot afford an attorney… | 如果你请不起律师 |
[1:24:50] | Deuce. … | 杜斯 |
[1:24:50] | we will provide one. | 我们将为你提供一个 |
[1:24:55] | Do you understand these rights that I’ve read to you? | 你明白我读给你的这些权利吗 |
[1:25:28] | 罗德岛 普罗维登斯 1976年 | |
[1:25:36] | You’re gonna tell me everything you know | 你要把你知道的关于保险库劫案 |
[1:25:38] | about the Bonded Vault heist. | 的一切都说出来 |
[1:25:40] | And that’s the only way you’re gonna get out of this mess alive, | 这是你能活着摆脱困境的唯一方法 |
[1:25:43] | [Deuce. | 杜斯 |
[1:25:43] | Trust me on that one. | 相信我说的 |
[1:25:46] | There’s a lot of angry guineas in this town. | 镇上现在有很多愤怒的几内亚人 |
[1:25:49] | Word around the campfire is | 小道消息说 |
[1:25:50] | that the price on your head is at an all-time high. | 你这颗脑袋的悬赏已是历史最高价 |
[1:25:53] | I wanna talk to a lawyer. | 我要求见律师 |
[1:25:55] | Go ahead. | 可以呀 |
[1:25:57] | Chucky Flynn’s guy’s available, | 查克·费林的律师现在空出来了 |
[1:25:58] | now that he’s down a client. | 因为他刚刚失去一个客户 |
[1:26:04] | You didn’t know that, Deuce? | 你还不知道吗 杜斯 |
[1:26:10] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:26:10] | Yesterday morning, they pulled him out of the river. | 昨天早上他们才把他从河里捞出来 |
[1:26:13] | – In what was it, Centerdale? – Yeah. | -在什么地方来着 中央谷吗 -是 |
[1:26:16] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[1:26:19] | He disobeyed a direct order. | 他违被了上头的直接命令 |
[1:26:21] | There’s no second chances with these guys you’re dealing with. | 你知道违背他们的命令就等于没命的 |
[1:26:26] | Chucky took that bullet for you. | 查克替你挡了那枪 |
[1:26:29] | But I’d bet you my last dollar there’s another one right behind it. | 我敢赌我全部的身家下一颗子弹是给你的 |
[1:26:32] | And probably one for your girl Karyn as well. | 说不定还会给你的女朋友凯伦来一枪 |
[1:26:41] | They got $10,000 on your fucking head. | 他们悬赏一万美金要你的人头 |
[1:26:44] | Nationwide. | 全国悬赏 |
[1:26:49] | Lucky for you, | 幸运的是 |
[1:26:50] | you’re a candidate for the Witness Protection Program, | 我们的证人保护计划还有一个空位留给你 |
[1:26:53] | if you’ve got a story to tell. | 如果你能讲出来龙去脉的话 |
[1:27:25] | If Chucky’s dead, it doesn’t matter. | 如果查克已经死了 那就没关系了 |
[1:27:30] | What do you wanna know? | 你们都想知道什么 |
[1:27:48] | Chucky and I met when I was 15. | 查克和我15岁时认识的 |
[1:27:55] | been fuckin’ thick as thieves since. | 之后一直亲密无间 |
[1:27:59] | Chucky and I were in ACI. | 查克和我后来进了监狱 |
[1:28:02] | He got in some fuckin’ fight, | 他跟人狠狠得打了一架 |
[1:28:04] | and people got impressed by it. | 让某些人对他刮目相看 |
[1:28:05] | This guy Gerry Ouimette called us down to his cell, | 一个叫格瑞·奎米特的把我们叫去他牢房 |
[1:28:09] | and, you know, things fuckin’ happened. | 然后 事情就那样发生了 |
[1:28:14] | To be honest, we didn’t really know what we were gettin’ into. | 说实话 我们当时真不知道趟的什么浑水 |
[1:28:18] | We were going to this bonded vault which was behind a furrier. | 我们计划抢劫这家皮草店后面的保险库 |
[1:28:20] | And, uh, we went in. | 然后我们进去了 |
[1:28:23] | And we had a team with us, bunch of guys. | 我们有一个团队 一伙人 |
[1:28:28] | The others went by Buddy Roxbury, | 其他人几个分别被称为罗克斯伯里兄弟 |
[1:28:30] | Buddy Cranston. | 克兰斯顿兄弟. |
[1:28:34] | It was some fuckin’ thing he came up with. | 这都是他想出来的鬼主意 |
[1:28:36] | We loaded up as many bags as possible. | 我们尽可能装的很多袋 |
[1:28:40] | Everybody carried them out. | 然后大家分别扛出来 |
[1:28:42] | And then after everything got on… | 在那之后 |
[1:28:46] | we just left like nothing happened. | 我们就像什么都没发生一样离开了 |
[1:28:48] | Heard about it on the news a lot. | 之后经常在新闻上听到这个报道 |
[1:28:52] | And then I knew that maybe this was a bigger deal than I thought. | 我才意识到事情比我想象的要严重得多 |
[1:28:58] | Chucky had a fuckin’ great time, too. Heh. | 查克当时也算玩的很开心 |
[1:29:03] | Never got paid, and people started disappearing. | 我们没拿到报酬 人们又开始消失 |
[1:29:06] | And that’s how I knew that | 我才开始意识到 |
[1:29:08] | it probably was the worst thing we ever did. | 这是我们做的最蠢的事了 |
[1:29:12] | The Bonded Vault robbery | bonded保险库劫案 |
[1:29:15] | was coordinated by myself and Chucky Flynn. | 由我和查克·费林当调度 |
[1:29:24] | And the job was contracted by Gerry Ouimette. | 格瑞·奎米特策划的 |
[1:29:46] | Chucky? | 查克 |
[1:29:49] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[1:29:52] | Sit down, Deuce. | 坐下 杜斯 |
[1:30:02] | 查克·费林被判参与策划及实施bonded保险库劫案 被判无期徒刑但十年后被释放 | |
[1:31:16] | I’m a diabetic and I got a bad memory, you know. | 我是糖尿病患者 所以我的记忆力很差 |
[1:31:19] | But if you want me to come back after my trial, | 但如果你们想让我在审判后再回来的话 |
[1:31:22] | I’ll be glad to tell America what’s really going on. | 我很乐意给大家分享美国到底发生了什么 |
[1:31:25] | No, no, they asked me to talk, so I’m gonna talk. | 不 他们想让我发言 我就发言 |
[1:31:28] | I mean, let’s all be honest here. | 我的意思是 让我们实话实说 |
[1:31:31] | You could make a pretty good movie about my life, too, | 大家虚构的关于我的一切 |
[1:31:34] | all things you made up about me. | 都可以拍成一部不错的电影了 |
[1:31:36] | My name has been dragged through the mud for the past 30 years | 在过去的30年里 大家打着 |
[1:31:39] | under the myth of organized crime. | 组织犯罪的头号来败坏我的名声 |
[1:31:42] | And you want to know why? | 你们想知道为什么吗 |
[1:31:45] | Because I’m a successful Italian-American businessman. | 因为我是一个成功的美籍意大利商人 |
[1:31:49] | That’s my only crime here. | 这就是我唯一的罪行 |
[1:31:52] | You people act like Italians | 你们这些人总弄的像意大利人 |
[1:31:54] | brought all the crime on the boat with us. | 飘洋过海来到美国就把犯罪带来了一样 |
[1:31:57] | But you’re a smart man, Senator, | 但是参议员 你可是个聪明人 |
[1:32:00] | and you ought to know | 你应该知道 |
[1:32:02] | America is a criminal enterprise. | 美国其实就是一个大的犯罪集团 |
[1:32:06] | It’s been that way when we got here, | 我们来到这儿的时候就是那样 |
[1:32:08] | it’ll be that way when I’m dead and buried. | 等我死了也不会有什么变化的 |
[1:32:11] | So do what you gotta do. | 所以你们该怎么就怎样 |
[1:32:15] | 他随后被释放 1984年逝世时为自由公民 | |
[1:32:32] | 预估被盗三千四百万美金 总价值相当于目前的一亿美金 | |
[1:33:03] | Gerry Quimeete | 格瑞·奎米特也被定罪 参与bonded保险库劫案 被判十年 |
[1:33:17] | This shit is out of hand, Gerry. | 事态已经完全失控了 格瑞 |
[1:33:20] | We came through on our end. | 我们这头可是把事情办好了的 |
[1:33:23] | You don’t understand a fuckin’ thing, do you, Chucky Flynn? | 你现在还不明白游戏规则吗 查克·费林 |
[1:33:26] | Why don’t you make me understand now, Gerry? Come on, please. | 那你倒是给我好好讲讲 格瑞 拜托 |
[1:33:30] | Please, make me understand. | 请你让我明白 |
[1:33:33] | I get 70,000, too. I’m still waiting on my end, just like you. | 我和你一样 也在等我那七万块的报酬 |
[1:33:45] | You were the one who gave us the job, Gerry. | 是你安排的这件事的呀 格瑞 |
[1:33:49] | If you ain’t got the money, | 如果你没拿到钱 |
[1:33:52] | who the fuck we been working for this whole time? | 那我们一直在为谁卖命 |
[1:33:58] | I already told you, Chucky. | 我已经告诉过你了 查克 |
[1:34:01] | In Providence, there’s only one man you can work for. | 在普罗维登斯城里只有一个老大 |
[1:34:07] | Heh. Gerry, Gerry, come on. Don’t look so sad. | 格瑞 格瑞 别看起来那么难过 |
[1:34:12] | A man can still make his luck in America. | 在美国 好运气都是要靠自己创造的 |
[1:34:16] | But it’s not like it used to be. Nah. | 但不能像以前那样了 不 |
[1:34:21] | This thing of ours, it’s over. | 我们的这件事结束后 |
[1:34:25] | But no one will admit it. | 没有人敢承认 |
[1:34:29] | I want what’s mine. | 我要属于我的 |
[1:34:33] | I want all of it. | 全部都要 |