时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Can’t get over this heat. Swear to God, they put your office on top of hell. | – 这天真热 – 天呐 你们办公室就是个地狱 |
[00:22] | I know you have to get going. | 我知道你要走了 |
[00:24] | I do. Senator Doyle’s kind of a stikler. | 是的 Doyle参议员有点固执 |
[00:27] | Yeah. Yeah, he seems like a massive stickler. | 对 对 他看起来就是个老顽固 |
[00:30] | Well, like I was saying, the senator has a lot of time for filibuster reform. | 就像我刚才说的 我们参议员 很有时间做冗长辩论改革 |
[00:34] | Bottom line here, Eric, we need him to sponsor this bill. | 这是底线 Eric 我们需要他支持这个法案 |
[00:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:40] | God, this gastric bug, | 天呐 这个胃肠性感冒 |
[00:41] | it’s got my head all jammed up and my ass is like the thunderdome. | 搞得我头晕晕的 拉肚子就像打雷 |
[00:46] | Yeah! Boom, come to mama! | 好啊 让暴风雨来得更猛烈吧 |
[00:48] | Sorry, not you. This. Excuse me. | 对不起 不是对你说 这个 离开下 |
[00:51] | Oh, my God, this heat is just unbearable. | 噢 天呐 无法承受之热啊 |
[00:54] | I feel like a gecko. | 我觉得自己变壁虎了 |
[00:56] | Sorry to interrupt, but fuck-a-deedoo-dah, fuck-a-Dee-ay! | 不好意思打扰下 不过 他奶奶孙女的大爷 |
[00:59] | – Martin at the White House. – What? | – Martin在白宫 – 怎样 |
[01:01] | “Clean jobs task force likely to be green lit!” Exclamation point. | 绿色产业工作小组有希望得绿灯 感叹号 |
[01:04] | Yeah! Oh, my God! | 耶 我的天 |
[01:07] | That is so great for me. | 果断对我有利啊 |
[01:09] | – And the country. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s what I meant. | – 还有国家 – 对 对 对 我就是这个意思 |
[01:11] | Oh, Amy. Good job, Amy. | 噢 Amy 干得好 Amy |
[01:14] | – Good job. – That’s why I get paid the medium bucks. | – 干得好 – 不然我怎么能拿到钱 |
[01:17] | – This is legacy stuff. – Yeah, it is. | – 受益无穷 – 必须的 |
[01:19] | Polluting corporations held accountable by me. | 姐要追究污染企业的责任 |
[01:22] | Dependence on foreign oil ended by me. | 终结对国外石油的依赖 |
[01:25] | – Could you stop that? – Really close. | – 能别吹了吗 – 就快了 |
[01:27] | I’m gonna get Sue to call Mart at the White House. | 我让Sue给白宫的Mart打电话 |
[01:29] | I still need to say goodbye to senator Doyle’s chief of staff. | 我得送走Doyle参议员的幕僚长 |
[01:32] | Oh, is he still here? You know what I’m gonna do? Brush past. | 噢 他还在吗 知道我要做什么吧 擦身而过 |
[01:36] | Give him a smile to take back to his boss. | 给他笑一个 带回去给老板交差 |
[01:38] | – Okay. – Which way are you going? | – 行 – 你会走哪条路 |
[01:41] | – Elevator bank, first door. – Okay. Yeah. | – 走电梯 第一个门 – 好 |
[01:42] | Eric, apologies. Oh, Sue, did the President call? | – Eric 不好意思 – 哦 Sue 总统打了电话没 |
[01:46] | – No. – No? Okay. | – 没有 – 没? 好吧 |
[01:47] | – Everything okay? – Oh, yeah, things are great. | – 一切都还好吧 – 哦 对 都挺好的 |
[01:49] | – Good. – Things are great. | – 那好啊 – 是很好 |
[01:51] | So, yeah, the Vice President will see you this afternoon. | 那么 行呗 副总统下午会过去 |
[01:54] | We’ll see the senator and yourself. | 见你和参议员 |
[01:59] | Um, this is an interesting piece of paper. | 呃 这个文件很不错 |
[02:01] | Oh, madam Vice President, you remember Eric. | 哦 副总统女士 记得Eric吧 |
[02:03] | – Oh, of course. Eric. – Madam Vice President. | – 噢 必须的 Eric – 副总统女士 |
[02:06] | – How are you? – I’ve got a little bit of the bug, | – 你好吗 – 病菌闹了点小毛病 |
[02:08] | but other than that, I’m good. | 除了那个外还是不错的 |
[02:10] | I’m sorry to hear that. Well, drink plenty of liquid. | 很抱歉听到那个 多喝液体 |
[02:12] | Well, that’s sort of a stupid thing to say, isn’t it? ‘Cause you can’t drink a solid, can you? | 这么说还挺笨的 是不是 你又不能喝固体 对吧 |
[02:17] | Soup? | 汤? |
[02:19] | Well, soup is solids suspended in liquid, so it qualifies as a liquid. | 话说 汤是由固体悬浮在液体而组成 算起来还是液体 |
[02:23] | See that? Gary was a major at U.V.A. in science. | 看到没 Gary在弗吉尼亚大学主修科学 |
[02:26] | So occasionally that’s of use. | 偶尔是有用的 |
[02:30] | So we’ll see you guys this afternoon. | 那我们下午见了 |
[02:32] | – Great. Nice to see you. – So nice to see you. | – 很好 很高兴见到您 – 很高兴见到你 多保重 |
[02:36] | Take care. Soup? | 汤? |
[02:38] | Press release for Selina approval. | 要Selina批的新闻稿 |
[02:40] | – Hey, Mike, your perspiration… – I know. | – 嘿 Mike 你的汗… – 我知道 |
[02:41] | – I’m just saying. – Can’t help it. Sign of a healthy body. | – 我就是说说 – 管不了 健康的身体要流汗 |
[02:43] | – There are products available, Mike. – I tried them all. | – 还是有这方面产品的 Mike – 我都试过了 |
[02:45] | Sweat right through ’em. I got very large pores. | 全被我的汗水穿透了 大毛孔的悲哀 |
[02:48] | Hey, guys, quick sidebar meeting, okay? | 嘿 伙计们 开个短会 可以吧 |
[02:51] | – Yeah, yeah. – Senator Lowden’s guy canceled. | – 来了 来了 – Lowden参议员的人来不了了 |
[02:55] | He has the gastric flu, too. | 他也是胃肠性感冒 |
[02:57] | His Facebook status is “may God have mercy on my boxers.” | 他非死不可状态写着 上帝能不能对人家的内裤仁慈点 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I saw that. I liked it. | 对 我看到了 写得好 |
[03:03] | Hey, Dan, can you get some more oxygen in here, please? | 嘿 Dan 开个窗 好吗 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:07] | This thing is completely useless, by the way. Can move more air by farting. | 这个完全没用啊 话说 放个屁都能更助于空气流动 |
[03:12] | I’m sure you can, ma’am. | 你可以的 女士 |
[03:14] | Those don’t open. Those are anti-suicide windows. | 这些不能开 是反自杀窗 |
[03:17] | They only put those in after you started working here, right, Gary? | 因为你来上班了他们才装的这个吧 Gary |
[03:20] | So, here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[03:22] | Clean jobs in the bag. So that’s good. | 绿色产业稳操胜券 这很好 |
[03:25] | But we’ve got filibuster reform talks this afternoon that we’ve got to deal with. | 但是我们还要应付下午的 冗长辩论改革 |
[03:29] | So let’s nail this, okay, everybody? | 专注这一个 好吧 伙计们 |
[03:30] | – Let’s seize the agenda. – You’re making it sound like a coup. | – 攻占这个议程 – 听起来像你要搞政变 |
[03:34] | I’m not gonna say I’m not enjoying the President being in South Africa. | 总统去南非了姐很开心 这点不否认 |
[03:37] | God, wearing some kind of shawl at a lion sanctuary. | 天 在狮子保护区戴着那什么围巾 |
[03:41] | Did you see that photo? It’s unbelievable. | 看到那照片没 简直不敢相信 |
[03:43] | Anyway, I’m just talking about redefining… | 总之 我刚说到重新定义… |
[03:46] | Dan, what was that phrase that you used in our meeting? | Dan 你开会经常用的那句怎么说来着 |
[03:49] | – What was that? – “Two point me.” | – 是什么 – 两点论 |
[03:51] | “Two point me.” That’s exactly right. I love that. | 两点论 就是这个 姐爱死了 |
[03:54] | Ma’am, your two-hour with Glen Yates just canceled. He’s got the bug. | 女士 你跟Glen Yates的两小时日程取消了 他也胃肠性感冒了 |
[03:58] | All right, well, that means I’ve got two hours free. | 行呗 这代表我有两小时空闲了 |
[04:01] | Let’s capitalize on this, you guys. | 走起来 伙计们 |
[04:03] | C’mon, let’s go somewhere. Let’s meet the public. | 来 我们去走走 见见公众 |
[04:05] | – You want to normalize it? – Yes, exactly. | – 你要把它标准化么 – 是的 没错 |
[04:07] | I want to meet some regular normals. Where we gonna find them? | 我需要的是固定的标准 到哪里找 |
[04:10] | Photo op with the normals and the normalistas. | 影像操作吧 各种正规 |
[04:12] | – There’s a book fair… – Oh, my God. | – 有个书展… – 噢 天呐 |
[04:14] | – …in Adams Morgan. – Too dull, no. | – 在Adams Morgan – 太沉闷了 不行 |
[04:16] | You’re not gonna get a good photo holding a book. | 抱着书能照出什么好照片 |
[04:17] | – You need something active. – It’s like kids read or something. | – 要活泼点 – 跟小朋友一起读书什么的啊 |
[04:20] | Kids are unpredictable. They wet their pants. | 小朋友才是最难掌握的 他们会尿裤子 |
[04:22] | – Keep it simple. Keep it simple. – Yeah, not good. | – 简单点 简单点 – 对 不好 |
[04:24] | Ma’am, frozen yoghurt, all right, is huge in this town right now. | 女士 冷冻酸乳酪 知道吧 本市大热啊 |
[04:28] | It’s hot out. Let’s go to a store. | 外面这么热 我们去商店 |
[04:29] | There’s one that I know that I go to all the time on U Street. | 我知道U街有家 我经常去 |
[04:32] | It’s owned by three generations of African-Americans. | 非裔美国人开的 三代了 |
[04:34] | I mean there’s a narrative built right in. Excellent. Perfect. Done deal. | – 各种故事啊 有没有 – 棒 完美 就这么定了 |
[04:38] | We can totally normalize with those guys. That’s what we’re gonna do. Make it happen, guys. | 他们就是标准 就做这个 动起来 伙计们 |
[04:42] | All right, we’re going to a yoghurt shop. | 好 我们去酸乳酪屋 |
[04:44] | When was this “two point me” meeting with Selina? | 你跟Selina两点论的那个会是什么时候 |
[04:47] | Oh, are you still tracking my every move? I thought we agreed to move on. | 你还在查我的每个行动吗 我以为咱俩已经达成共识往前看了呢 |
[04:50] | Move on from what? We dated for like a week. It was like getting of a mild food poisoning. | 从哪儿往前看 我们不过谈了一星期恋爱 感觉就像慢性食物中毒 |
[04:54] | Look, Amy, I am genuinely sorry that my arrival here | 这样 Amy 真心抱歉 我的到来 |
[04:57] | has caused you to become so self-conscious and gain a little weight. | 不仅让你变得难为情 还小涨了体重 |
[05:01] | Fuck point you. | 去死吧 |
[05:04] | – Are we early? – Yeah. | – 我们是不是早了 – 是 |
[05:06] | I want to get there early. | 我就想早点到 |
[05:07] | I want the people who are on time to think that they’re late. | 我想要准时到的人产生迟到的错觉 |
[05:09] | – Oh, mind games. Love it. – Yeah. | – 哦 思维游戏 爱死了 – 是吧 |
[05:12] | I didn’t appreciate the reference to my potential suicide earlier. I’m not a joke. | 我不喜欢之前自杀倾向的那个影射 我不是个笑话 |
[05:15] | No, you’re the guy with the big bag of lip balm, Gary. You’re fucking kissinger. | 对 你是唇膏帝 Gary 你就是他妈的基辛格 |
[05:18] | Every single thing you say to me is emasculating. | 你对我说的每一句都不友善 |
[05:20] | – Do you realize that? – Yes. | – 意识到没 – 当然 |
[05:22] | I think that senator Doyle still might go cold on sponsoring this bill. | 我觉得Doyle参议员对于法案促进 不会太积极 |
[05:26] | Well, ‘ve got to warm him up, ’cause we need his support on | 那我们要帮他积极起来 我们要他帮忙支持 |
[05:29] | “junk the jams” or whatever they’re calling it now. | 那个抛弃多余还是叫什么的 |
[05:32] | – “Unclog the backlog.” – “Unclog the backlog”? | – 去除冗余 – 去除冗余? |
[05:36] | I do a serious job. | 我的工作很严肃的 |
[05:37] | I’m next to the veep more than any other human being. | 我是离副总统最近的人 |
[05:40] | You are distantly orbiting her. I’m her moon. | 你在更远的轨道 我才是她的月亮 |
[05:46] | So would you take a bullet for the veep, Gary? | 那你会为她挡子弹吗 Gary |
[05:48] | – Oh, my God. – No, no, no. | – 哦 上帝 – 不 不 |
[05:49] | Because, you know, you’re gonna be right in the line of fire. | 你要知道 你刚好站在射击范围内 |
[05:54] | It’s not my job. I would help her if she was down. | 那不是我的工作 如果她倒下了 我会帮她 |
[05:57] | Right, with the lip balm if she got shot in the lips. That could crack ’em pretty bad. | 对 如果她的嘴被枪击了 你会上唇膏 那可以重创敌人 |
[06:00] | Great, we missed the elevators. | 太好了 我们没上电梯 |
[06:04] | Doyle is essential. He’s like the Russian doll of the Senate. | Doyle很重要 他就像参议院的俄罗斯套娃 |
[06:08] | Comes with little senators inside of him. | 里面还有小参议员 |
[06:10] | Hey, Gary, can I have a kleenex? | 嘿 Gary 可以给我张纸巾吗 |
[06:13] | – Where are my people? – Oh, here they go. | – 人呢 – 哦 来了 |
[06:14] | Come on. Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. Please don’t shoot. | – 快点 – 不要生气 不要生气 拜托 |
[06:17] | Shoot him. You can shoot him. Where the hell did you go? | – 生气吧 骂他 – 你们到底去哪儿了 |
[06:21] | – Dan, you’re gonna have to go in the limo. – Oh, sure, yeah. | – Dan 你得上车 – 哦 当然 |
[06:24] | Ma’am, I think we should start ramping up the whole launch of “two point you” right now. | 女士 我觉得现在可以实施两点论了 |
[06:27] | You know, just kind of a little hint out there about what clean jobs is gonna be. | 放点暗示出来 说说绿色产业会怎样 |
[06:31] | – Yeah, I think the same thing. – I can get right on this. | – 对 我也这么想 – 我可以搞定 |
[06:33] | Leon West has given me his private cell. | Leon West给了我他的私人号码 |
[06:35] | Oh, good. All right, let’s set up 10 minutes of face time with him after the Doyle meeting. | 噢 太好了 Doyle会议后 安排十分钟跟他见面 |
[06:39] | Copy that, I’m on it. | 收到 马上办 |
[06:49] | You know what? I’m nervous about Doyle. | 知道吗 对于Doyle我有点紧张 |
[06:51] | – He can be a real hogfucker. – He’s a stickler. | – 他是个怪人 – 他是个老顽固 |
[06:54] | Wait a minute. Hand sanitizer, ma’am. | 等等 洗手液 女士 |
[06:56] | You know what I heard? Senator Doyle wears pantyhouse. Oh, really? | – 知道我听到什么吗 Doyle参议员穿连裤袜 – 真的假的 |
[07:00] | No. But now that you have that image, he’s not that scary. | 假的 但是你想到这个 就没那么怕了 |
[07:03] | Oh, listen, tell Dan to start working on the yoghurt store, okay? | 听着 告诉Dan 酸乳酪屋计划开始 好吧 |
[07:07] | Wait a minute, Gary. Gary, this is way too much. | 等等 Gary Gary 这也太多了 |
[07:11] | What do you want me to do? What? | 你要我做什么 干嘛 |
[07:16] | Okay, let’s not do that again, all right? | 好了 不准有下次 听到没 |
[07:19] | Andrew, how are you? Madam Vice President, a pleasure. | – Andrew 你好吗 – 副总统女士 很荣幸见到你 |
[07:22] | Oh, come on. Selina, please. Well, let’s play this one by the book. | – 别这样 请叫我Selina – 还是要按规矩来 |
[07:27] | – Eric, of course. – We just saw him this morning. | – Eric 在这儿 – 我们早上见过 |
[07:29] | Yeah, you spoke about soup. | 对 你们谈到汤 |
[07:34] | So… should we get to it? | 那么… 我们开始吗 |
[07:37] | – Let’s get to it. – Let’s… okay. | – 开始吧 – 那就…好 |
[07:39] | – I’m gonna lighten this up a little bit. – Please. Please do. | – 我要把文件放下 – 请随意 |
[07:42] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[07:48] | Well, we have lots to talk about. | 今天有很多要说的 |
[07:51] | Yup, let’s do some talking. | 对 说起来 |
[07:53] | – You need me to sponsor this bill. – Yes, I do. | – 你要我支持这个方案 – 对的 |
[07:56] | I do need you to do that. And I want to know what you need from me. | 我想你帮我 也想知道你想我帮你什么 |
[07:59] | What do you need? You need some non-earmark earmarks? | 你要什么 非拨出专项拨款 |
[08:02] | You need support during your reelection campaign? | 还是需要连任的支持 |
[08:05] | I just won’t be photographed eating a hot dog or any other phallic food. | 我不会被拍到吃热狗 或者其他长得像生殖器的食物了 |
[08:09] | Oops. That was mistake. | 真糟 那是个错误 |
[08:12] | – Really don’t need any of that, ma’am. – Okay. | – 我不需要那些 女士 – 好 |
[08:14] | What I need is very simple. Actually, what I would like… | 我要的很简单 实际上就是… |
[08:18] | What the hell, Eric? What was that? What just happened? | – 干什么 Eric – 怎么了 刚发生了什么 |
[08:21] | He was gonna seze on you and I blocked it. I am so sorry, madam Vice President. | – 他要对你打喷嚏 我挡住了 – 真对不起 副总统女士 |
[08:25] | That is nice work, Eric. I mean, you want to take another shot? | 干得好 Eric 我是说 你要再来一次吗 |
[08:28] | I don’think we’re drenched at this end of the table. | 我们在这边 还没被喷到 |
[08:30] | – Oh, my God. I’m sorry. – That scared me to death. | – 天呐 对不起 – 吓死我了 |
[08:32] | He can be a gold-plated fucking shit gibbing. | 他就是娘的一个镀金轰炸机 |
[08:35] | – He works for you. – I mean, he almost sneezed in your face. | – 他是你下属 – 他差点对你的脸打了喷嚏 |
[08:37] | I think it’s treason. Let me get you a cup of coffee. I would love a cup of coffee. | – 赤裸裸的背叛 给你上杯咖啡吧 – 咖啡好啊 |
[08:42] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 我的天 |
[08:44] | Listen, I’ve got this covered now. | 听着 我可以搞定这里 |
[08:46] | Okay? Why don’t you go round up a few more senators? | 好吧 你去多叫些参议员过来 |
[08:48] | – Okay, you sure? – Mm-hmm, filibuster smackdown. | – 好 你确定 – 确定 干掉冗长辩论 |
[08:51] | – That’s what I call it. – All right, dig it. | – 我就是这个意思 – 好 干起来 |
[08:53] | Oh, wow, I’m shaking from that. Are you guys? | 哇 我还在抖 你们呢 |
[08:57] | No, we perfectly understand senator Murray’s reservations. | 不 我们绝对清楚Murray参议员的立场 |
[09:01] | Yeah, of course, she must be guided by her conscience. | 当然 她总是跟着自己的良心走 |
[09:05] | No hard feelings whatsoever. | 不会不开心 |
[09:08] | – Uh, Dan? – Yeah? | – 呃 Dan? – 怎么 |
[09:09] | I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but can I just say? You kinda look like an asshole. | 我希望你不会误解我的意思 不过我能不能说 你就是个混蛋 |
[09:14] | Hello. Did you tell them, Amy? Oh, come on. Come on. | 你告诉他们了吗 Amy 哦 不是吧 |
[09:18] | – I took a bullet for the veep. – How’d you take a bullet, Gary? | – 我为副总统挡了子弹 – 你怎么会挡子弹 Gary |
[09:22] | It was a sneeze bullet. Right in the face. | 是个喷嚏弹 直射面部 |
[09:24] | Saved Selina from the bug. Pure instinct. | 救Selina于水火 纯本能 |
[09:27] | It was like a dirty bomb and I… bam… | 就是个脏弹… 嘣… |
[09:29] | Dived on it. Mmm! | 我冲出去了 嗯 |
[09:31] | Hey, hey, it’s the flunkies. And people say you’re bad at your jobs. | 嘿 马屁精们好 都说你们工作没做好 |
[09:35] | – You here to spy, Jonah? – I’m not here to spy. | – 你是来当间谍的么 Jonah – 我不是 |
[09:37] | I work at the White House, so I can just walk in and say, | 我在白宫上班 我可以只是路过来说 |
[09:39] | “I’m from the White House. What the fuck are you doing?” | 我是白宫来的 你们他妈在干嘛 |
[09:41] | What? You work at the White House? | 什么 你在白宫上班 |
[09:44] | – Oh, my God. Can I blow you? – Uh, yes, you can. | – 天呐 我可以打你吗 – 呃 你可以 |
[09:46] | I will meet you out in the hallway in a few seconds. Sure, I’ll get a stepladder. | – 待会走廊见 – 好 我会拿个活梯来 |
[09:49] | Anyway, I work for the White House. What the fuck are you doing? | 总之 我是白宫来的 你们他妈在干嘛 |
[09:52] | Trying to figure out what flavor frozen yoghurt the veep should get. | 在想应该给副总统什么口味的冻酸乳酪 |
[09:56] | FLAVORS | |
[10:00] | Mint. | 薄荷 |
[10:02] | It implies freshness, trust, traditional values. | 代表着新鲜 信任 传统价值观 |
[10:06] | – Fascinating. – This is one of my areas. | – 不错啊 – 这是我的领域 |
[10:08] | Yeah, food choices. Seriously, put it up. | 选食物 说真的 写一下 |
[10:10] | Oh, swirl. Racial harmony and crossing the aisle. | 哦 漩涡 种族和谐 跨越鸿沟 |
[10:13] | So is cookies and cream. | 那就是饼干和奶油 |
[10:15] | White House. This is Jonah. Okay. Watch your head. | – 白宫 我是Jonah – 小心头 |
[10:19] | Oh, fuck you. No, not you, sir. | 噢 去你妈的 不 不是说你 先生 |
[10:22] | Very excited about this filibuster reform bill. | 对于冗长辩论改革法案 我很兴奋 |
[10:25] | That is great to hear. | 听到这个真高兴 |
[10:26] | If you can get a Senate reform bill through the place it’s designed to reform, | 如果你能拿到参议院改良法案 就代表它的确需要改 |
[10:32] | – that would be amazing. – Yeah. | – 这是惊人的 – 对 |
[10:33] | I mean, that would be like | 我是指 这就像 |
[10:37] | persuading a guy to fist himself. | 劝服一个人打自己一拳 |
[10:40] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[10:43] | Tell me, Mr. Flatterbox, what do you need from me, really? | 告诉我 Flatterbox先生 你需要我做什么 说真的 |
[10:45] | Well, I need you to keep oil guys | 我需要你让那些石油产业 |
[10:48] | off the clean jobs task force. | 离绿色产业小组远点 |
[10:52] | – Don’t do this to me, Andrew. – I’m going to do it to you, yup. | – 不要这样 Andrew – 我就是要这样 对 |
[10:55] | This is a nuanced area. | 这是个微妙的区域 |
[10:57] | You are not in the pocket of oil? | 你跟石油产业不是一边的吗 |
[10:59] | No, I’m not in the pocket of oil. No. | 不是 我们不是一边的 |
[11:01] | So we can make this work. | 我们可以做到的 |
[11:03] | – I’m eager to be constructive. – Right. | – 我很想做点实事 – 对 |
[11:05] | It seems to me that somehow we can make this happen, then I’d… | 看起来好像我做得到 那么我… |
[11:08] | Deal. You keep oil guys off clean jobs, | 成交 你让石油产业远离绿色产业 |
[11:11] | I will sponsor the filibuster bill. | 我就会支持法案 |
[11:13] | Well, we can work… This out. | 我们可以做…得到 |
[11:17] | – Great. Terrific. – Wonderful. | – 太好了 – 真好 |
[11:20] | – Coffee. – Hmm? | – 咖啡 – 哈? |
[11:21] | – Cup? – Oh, uh-huh. Sure. | – 杯子? – 哦 是的 |
[11:25] | Gary, senator Doyle’s guy looks like he’s dying. | Gary Doyle参议员的幕僚就像要死了一样 |
[11:28] | If I were you, I would go straight to the pharmacy and take one of everything. | 如果我是你 我就会上药房 把所有药都买一份 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna have a blowout if I walk to the pharmacy. That’s what I’m worried about. | 我担心的是 在去药房的路上我就爆发了 |
[11:33] | If you’re gonna shit your pants, I don’t want you here. | 如果你要拉在裤子上 就不要坐在这 |
[11:36] | – Hey. – I think I did the right thing, | – 嘿 – 我觉得自己做对了 |
[11:38] | but I just need you to confirm that I did the right thing. | 但还是要你确认一下 |
[11:41] | I said something to someone. | 我对某人说了某事 |
[11:43] | What exactly did you say, ma’am, and to who? | 你具体说了什么 女士 对谁说的 |
[11:45] | To whom. | 对谁 |
[11:47] | Senator Doyle said that he would sponsor the bill… | Doyle参议员说他会支持法案… |
[11:51] | If we keep oil off of clean jobs. | 如果我们让石油产业远离绿色产业的话 |
[11:54] | And there was an implication, perhaps… | 这里有个暗示 也许… |
[11:59] | – You didn’t say yes? – No. | – 你没说好吧 – 没 |
[12:01] | I didn’t say “yes”. | 我没说 好 |
[12:04] | I said “yeah”. | 我说的是 嗯 |
[12:06] | Okay, well, we told oil we’d put one of their guys on clean jobs. That’s why we got away with the cutlery tweet. | 是这样 我们对石油产业说可以让他们插一脚 所以我们才能在那条餐具围脖上全身而退 |
[12:10] | I know, I know. | 我知道 知道 |
[12:11] | – She’s aware of that. – Okay, I was charmed by Doyle. | – 她知道 – 我只是被Doyle迷住了 |
[12:14] | He’s got that little twinkle in his eye. He was talking about fisting people. | 他眼睛在闪烁 他说到给人家一拳 |
[12:17] | He just niced me. I got niced. | 他对我很好 我很开心 |
[12:20] | And where were you, Amy, by the way? No, you said you had it covered. | – 你当时在哪 Amy – 不 你说你能搞定 |
[12:24] | No, I didn’t have it covered. And it’s your job to know | 没有 我搞不定 而且你的工作就是 |
[12:26] | that if I say I have it covered, I don’t have it covered and you cover me. | 在我说能搞定的时候看出来我搞不定 并且帮我搞定 |
[12:30] | I need you all to make me have not said that. | 我需要你们帮我收回那些话 |
[12:33] | I need you to have… make me unsaid it. | 我要你们…帮我撤回那些话 |
[12:36] | Let’s just slow down for a second. | 我们先慢慢理一下 |
[12:37] | Make two columns, one with filibuster, one with clean jobs, | 做两栏 一个冗长辩论 一个绿色产业 |
[12:40] | because now they are versus. | 因为它们现在是相对的 |
[12:42] | Doyle gives us filibuster, so put him there. | Doyle在冗长辩论上帮我们 把他放那儿 |
[12:45] | Okay, but oil gives us clean jobs. | 好 但是石油业能帮绿色产业 |
[12:48] | – Clean jobs is your legacy. – Yes. | – 绿色产业是你的主力 – 是的 |
[12:49] | – Hold on a second. – What? | – 等等 – 干嘛 |
[12:51] | What if we put an ex-oil guy on the task force? | 我们能不能把一个曾经是石油业的人 放进绿色小组 |
[12:56] | You see what I’m saying? Someone who’s cozy with oil, but not active oil. | 懂我意思吗 一个以前做石油的 不是很石油的 |
[12:59] | – Former oil. – That’s lying. | – 前石油业 – 那是撒谎 |
[13:02] | Creative semantics. | 创意语义学 |
[13:04] | Well, that’s a creatively semantic way of saying we’re lying. | 创意的语义来表达我们在撒谎 |
[13:07] | Still creative. Oh, hey, Jonah. Jonah. Jonah. | – 那也是创意 – 哦 嘿Jonah Jonah Jonah |
[13:11] | That we… yeah, that we might like. | 我们… 我们在… |
[13:13] | What I’m saying is that we go with what I just said, | 我要说的是 我们先跟随我刚说的 |
[13:16] | the, um, the… | 那个 呃 那个… |
[13:18] | Jamaican rum flavor. | 牙买加朗姆酒口味 |
[13:22] | That’s a really strong flavor choice. | 这个选择真心重口味 |
[13:24] | I mean, it’s unexpected, it’s funky, it’s kind of sexual. | 我是说 很意外 很古怪 有点性意义 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I don’t want to make too quick of a decision. | 对 我也不想太快做决定 |
[13:31] | Let’s consider other flavors. | 考虑下其他口味吧 |
[13:34] | – Like vanilla. – Oh, c’mon. Vanilla is a girl’s flavor. | – 比如香草味 – 拜托 女孩子才吃香草 |
[13:38] | No, I have no choice here, Amy. | 不 我没选择 Amy |
[13:40] | Because I was backed into a corner. | 因为我被逼到墙角了 |
[13:43] | So other flavors aren’t an option for me, okay? | 所以其他口味对我来说都不算选择 知道吧 |
[13:46] | Perhaps if you had done your job better, | 也许 如果你们工作做好些 |
[13:48] | then, oh, I could choose vanilla or chocolate | 那我还能选选香草或者巧克力味 |
[13:51] | or fucking blueberry with fucking sprinkles on it. | 或者他妈的蓝莓味 上面还有他妈的小屑屑 |
[13:53] | But that’s not an option for me, okay? | 但那都不是我的选择 好吗 |
[13:55] | – That flavor’s not an option for me. – Okay. | – 那个口味构不成选择 – 好 |
[13:57] | You know, I think Jamaican rum is a great choice. | 其实我觉得牙买加朗姆味也不错 |
[13:59] | And your passion about it is gonna sell it. | 你的热情会对它有帮助的 |
[14:01] | I’m confused. Are we still talking about yoghurt here? | 我混乱了 我们还是在说酸乳酪对吧 |
[14:04] | – We’re gonna go with Dan’s idea. – Okay. | – 我们就照Dan的意思做 – 好 |
[14:06] | Jamaican rum is where we are headed. | 选牙买加朗姆酒口味 |
[14:09] | – All right? Jamaican rum, mon. – Okay. | – 知道吗 牙买加朗姆酒哇 – 好 |
[14:12] | That’s good. Maybe we don’t need the accent. | 不错 其实可以不要那个口音 |
[14:16] | – Hey, Dan. – Yeah? | – 嘿 Dan – 嗯? |
[14:17] | Leon West is down at front security for you. | Leon West现在在楼下前台等你 |
[14:20] | Leon West? Leon West is here for you? The journalist? The beltway butcher? | Leon West? Leon West来这儿找你? 那个记者? 那个专门跟咱们对着干的记者? |
[14:24] | Don’t you worry for one second, all right? | 不用担心 好吗? |
[14:25] | – I’m gonna take him to the yoghurt store. – I’m not worried. | – 我要带他去酸乳酪店喝一杯 – 我一点也不担心 |
[14:27] | Because you are gonna get rid of him. You’re gonna kill him | 因为你要甩了他 干掉他 |
[14:30] | and you’re gonna do life for murder and I never have to see your face again. | 再因谋杀终身监禁 我就再也不用见到你这张脸了 |
[14:35] | You know, if I wash my hands anymore, the bones are gonna come through. | 我要再这么勤洗手 骨头都得冒出来了 |
[14:39] | Hey, where is Dan? He’s at the yoghurt store. | – Dan跑哪儿去了 – 他现在在酸乳酪店呢 |
[14:42] | Gary, are you all right? Are you getting the bug? | Gary你还好吧 是不是病了 |
[14:45] | No, I’m… oh! | 不是 我… |
[14:47] | – Okay, you’re not gonna like this. – What? | – 情况有点不妙 – 怎么了 |
[14:50] | White House press guys have just been in touch. | 刚跟白宫发言人联系上了 |
[14:52] | Postus wants to announce clean jobs task force | Postus想下星期从非洲回来以后 |
[14:55] | next week when he is back from Africa. | 再宣布绿色产业小组的事 |
[14:58] | We now go over live to the Vice President for her pissed-off reaction. | 现在我们再次欣赏一下愤怒的副总统 |
[15:01] | Come on. He wants to announce it next week. | 不是吧 他想下个星期再宣布 |
[15:04] | – Yeah. – Okay, it’s my policy. | – 对 – 好吧 这本来是我出的政策 |
[15:06] | – He’s sliding in. – Who knows? Yeah, that feels like a slide. | – 他想掺和进来 – 天晓得 对 他的确是想掺一脚 |
[15:10] | – This happens every time, does it not? – Yes. | – 每次都这样 不是吗 – 是 |
[15:12] | – It’s like Charlie Brown and the football. – Yeah. | – 就像Charlie Brown踢那个橄榄球(踢空) – 对啊 |
[15:14] | We’re gonna have to rewind this, okay? Because I’ve got Dan backgrounding it right now. | 我们又得从头做起 因为我已经让Dan去做背景调查了 |
[15:18] | – What? You asked Dan to do that? – Yeah, I did. | – 啥 你让Dan去做那个 – 没错 |
[15:21] | I asked him because of the whole “veep point two” thing. | 我让他去全是因为这个 “副总统点二”的事 |
[15:24] | “Two point me.” | “两点论” |
[15:26] | The “two point me” thing. | 这个”两点论” 的事情 |
[15:28] | Now you have to call him and tell him to stay quiet. | 马上打给他让他别出声 |
[15:30] | And you’ve got to go down to that yoghurt store. | 然后赶快去那个酸乳酪店 |
[15:34] | You didn’t just roll your eyes, did you? | 你刚刚是不是对我翻白眼了 |
[15:36] | – No, ma’am. – ‘Cause it sure looked like it to me. | – 没 老大 – 看着就像朝我翻白眼了 |
[15:38] | I can’t stand that passive-aggressive stuff. | 我受不了那种消极反抗的态度 |
[15:40] | This whole day is turning apocalyptic now. | 今天都变成世界末日了 |
[15:43] | Okay? Okay. | – 好好干 行不 – 遵命 |
[15:48] | Leon, hi. | Leon 嗨 |
[15:49] | – Just right in here. – Okay, Dan, a very obscure rendezvous. | – 就在这里 – 行 Dan 你又不肯说干嘛要见我 |
[15:52] | So you either have a very hot story for me, | 所以要么你的消息够新鲜 |
[15:54] | or you’re going to shoot me. | 要么你就是来一枪崩了我的 |
[15:56] | I have got a story for you. Things are about to get very veep-tastic. | 我这儿有个消息给你 事情马上就要变得”副总统口味”了 |
[16:00] | – Mr. Egan. Good to see you. – Anthony. | – Egan先生 很高兴见到你 – Anthony |
[16:03] | How are you, sir? We are very excited about the Vice President’s visit today. | 您身体还好吧 我们都很兴奋等着副总统今天大驾光临 |
[16:06] | – Oh, as are we. – My son has named a yoghurt after her. | – 我们也是 – 我儿子用她的名字命名了一款酸乳酪 |
[16:09] | Strawberry-Selina. It’s very tasty. | 草莓味的Selina 可好喝了 |
[16:12] | – Great name. – Who’s this one? | – 这名真好 – 这位是谁 |
[16:14] | Leon West, ma’am. “Washington Post.” Oh, we don’t get the “Post.” | – 您好 我是《华盛顿邮报》的Leon West – 我们不订这个报 |
[16:18] | This is an old, established family store. | 这是一个家族经营的老店 |
[16:21] | And we spell yoghurt with an H right there in the middle. | 我们拼写的酸乳酪(yoghurt)中间是有个H的 |
[16:25] | I see that. I’ll make a note of it. Oh, hey, Dan. You haven’t been picking up your phone. | – 我看到了 会记下的 – 嘿 Dan 你都不接电话呢 |
[16:29] | Yeah, I’ve been a little bit busy, Mike. | 是啊 我有点儿忙 Mike |
[16:31] | – Hello, Leon. – Hi, Mike. | – 你好呀 Leon – 嗨 Mike |
[16:34] | Mike, this is Anthony, the owner of the store. And his lovely mother Maria. | Mike 这位是Anthony 这家店的老板 还有他可爱的母亲Maria. |
[16:37] | You have on a very sweaty shirt. | 你这衬衫都被汗给湿透了 |
[16:40] | By golly, I do. | 还真是的 |
[16:42] | She speaks her mind. She’s 84. | 她直言不讳 她今年84了 |
[16:44] | No. I had you pegged for 39, ma’am. | 不 女士您看着就像39岁 |
[16:48] | Mike is so good with facts. | Mike可会说实话了 |
[16:49] | We are both very big supporters of this administration. | 我们俩都非常支持这届政府 |
[16:53] | We appreciate that. Thank you. Although it’s not always easy. | – 非常感谢 – 不过这可不容易啊 |
[16:57] | A lot of taxes you guys impose. | 我们要交不少税啊 |
[16:59] | – A ton of taxes. – Hold on a second. | – 苛捐杂税 – 先别忙录 |
[17:01] | Those taxes are eating us alive. | 苛捐杂税都要把我们生吞活剥了 |
[17:03] | – Gobble, gobble. – This isn’t officially… | – 一口一口的 – 这个不是正式的… |
[17:05] | If you’d excuse us for one moment. | 我们能不能先谈一下 |
[17:07] | – Dan, can I talk to you for a second? – Just one second. | – Dan 能跟你单独说几句吗 – 一下就好 |
[17:10] | Potus Interruptus, that’s what I call it. And I’m gonna tell him. | 半路杀出个Potus 我是这么看的 就这么说 |
[17:12] | Madam Vice President, you can’t go back in there for future meetings. | 副总统女士 您不能进去参加会议 |
[17:15] | What? No. Let me tell you something. | 什么 不 老娘告诉你 |
[17:17] | You tell that shit- for-brains President… | 你跟那个傻逼总统说… |
[17:20] | Madam Vice President, if you would listen to me for just one moment. No, I won’t listen to you for one second. | – 副总统女士 您能不能听我说一句 – 不 我一句也不想听 |
[17:24] | – I’m not interested in… – Please, be quiet! | – 我一点都不想知道… – 麻烦您闭嘴好吗 |
[17:27] | The President is experiencing severe chest pains. | 总统现在胸很痛 |
[17:30] | We just got word from South Africa. You need to get to the west wing immediately. | 我们刚收到南非那边的消息 您必须马上去白宫西厢 |
[17:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真是不好意思 |
[17:39] | Ma’am, if you could just make your way in this direction, please. | 女士 请这边走 |
[17:43] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[17:45] | We’re gonna take you to the White House situation room. | 我们要带您去白宫战情室 |
[17:49] | – Amy, are you here? – I am right by your side. | – Amy你在吗 – 我就在您身边 |
[17:51] | – Where is Gary? Gary, are you here? – I’m right here. | – Gary哪去了 Gary你在吗 – 我在这儿 |
[17:53] | I’m right here. What the hell? I’m with her. | 我在这儿 搞毛啊 我跟她一起的 |
[17:56] | Should we run? | 我们要跑吗 |
[17:57] | Leon West? Here? | Leon West? 在这里? |
[17:59] | That’s the fucking beltway butcher. | 我操 他尽跟我们对着干啊 |
[18:01] | Have you told him about clean jobs yet? I was just about to, shit stack. | – 你把绿色产业告诉了他没有 – 刚要呢 屎坨坨 |
[18:05] | – Enjoy, gentlemen. – Oh, thank you. | – 两位慢用 – 啊 多谢 |
[18:08] | We got Leon West here and nothing to give him. | 我们把Leon West请过来但是无料可爆 |
[18:11] | – I’ve got plenty to give him. – No, you don’t. | – 我这儿有一大堆呢 – 不 你没有 |
[18:13] | Potus wants us to announce clean jobs task force next week when he’s in town. | Potus想让我们等他下个星期回来 再说绿色产业小组的事 |
[18:16] | So you, my friend, have your cock out at a funeral. | 所以 我亲爱的朋友 你完了 |
[18:19] | – Sprinkles. – Oh, come on. | – 巧克力碎末的来啦 – 唔 来呀 |
[18:27] | Oh, God. | 累死我了 |
[18:29] | Do you ever write about yoghurt in your newspaper? | 你新闻里写过有关酸乳酪的文章吗 |
[18:33] | No, I don’t. I’m not a food writer. | 没 没有 我不是写美食专栏的 |
[18:35] | What do you write? I write about politics. | – 那你都写些什么 – 有关政治的 |
[18:39] | I’m interested in lobbying, advocacy groups. | 我对游说 辩护团体比较感兴趣 |
[18:43] | Do you know how yoghurt is made? | 你知道酸乳酪是怎么做的吗 |
[18:46] | No, but I’m sure it’s fascinating. | 不知道 不过我知道这一定很有趣 |
[18:48] | – Don’t patronize me. – All right, you got it. | – 别摆出一副屈尊俯就的样子 – 好 给你看出来了 |
[18:51] | 下午3:35 白宫战情室 | |
[18:55] | Oh, gentlemen. | 啊 先生们 |
[18:58] | – Madam Vice President. – Yes? | – 副总统女士 – 嗯 |
[18:59] | These would need to be dealt with pretty urgently should the situation become more serious. | 这些需要紧急处理 不然事态会更紧急 |
[19:02] | We have a Captain Reynolds of the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln. | 有一位来自林肯号的Reynolds上校 (华盛顿级核动力弹道潜艇) |
[19:07] | Aircraft carrier. | 航空母舰 |
[19:09] | He’s expecting a conference call in about 15 minutes | 他希望大概15分钟后 和总统 国务卿 还有Marsh将军 |
[19:12] | with the President, secretary of state and general marsh. | 进行电话会议 |
[19:16] | – Pentagon. – Shh, shh. | – 五角大楼的 – 嘘 嘘 |
[19:18] | – Could you step in notionally? – Yes. | – 您能名义上参与吗 – 可以 |
[19:20] | – Thank you. – No problem at all. Thank you. | – 非常感谢 – 毫无问题 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Madam Vice President, may I get you a cup of coffee? Oh, yes, thank you, Jonah. | – 副总统女士 来杯咖啡好吗 – 啊 好 谢谢你Jonah. |
[19:25] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 不好意思 借过 |
[19:28] | Have you noticed how he’s… Yeah, he thinks I’m about to be his boss. | – 你有没有发现他… – 是啊 他以为我要成为他顶头上司了 |
[19:32] | Yeah, he’s gonna be the first to go, by the way. | 嗯 顺便说一句 要是真的 第一个让他走人 |
[19:35] | – Hmm, okay. – Dead man walking. | – 哼 好的 – 苟延残喘而已 |
[19:37] | – Dan. – Yes? | – Dan – 嗯 |
[19:38] | Can I get a heads-up? ‘Cause I’m standing over here like a fucking meerkat. | 能给你提个醒吗 我像个二愣子一样傻站在这儿 |
[19:41] | Yes. The truth is I had a huge story to give you. | 其实我真有个很重要的消息给你 |
[19:45] | – It’s just been back-burnered. – Oh, sorry. | – 但是现在被搁置了 – 哦 那我走了 |
[19:48] | No, no, listen. Mike is on his way out, all right? | 别 别 听着 Mike已经要走人了 好吗 |
[19:51] | Either he or his arteries are gonna quit any second. | 他或者他的心腹随时会离开 |
[19:53] | I’m the new face of the veep’s office, okay? | 我才是副总统办公室的新面孔 好吗 |
[19:55] | – I can bring you major scoops. – You can bring me major scoops? | – 我能给你独家新闻 – 你能给我独家新闻? |
[19:58] | Hey, come on, I major in major. | 嘿 别介啊 绝对独家中的独家 |
[20:01] | – Stop doing that. – I’m sorry. | 行了 对不起 |
[20:03] | Should I just put this right here? | 放这里好吗 |
[20:04] | – Yeah, just put it down, okay? – Thank you. | – 行 就放下好吗 – 多谢 |
[20:09] | If we could just have some quiet, please. Thank you very much. | 大家伙儿能安静一下吗 非常感谢 |
[20:12] | Quiet. | 肃静 |
[20:15] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们… |
[20:19] | We come here today in togetherness | 我们今天相聚于此 |
[20:22] | and in hope… certainly hope… | 满怀希望… 希望… |
[20:24] | for the swift recovery of this great, great president | 伟大的总统能早日康复 |
[20:29] | who has been a… | 总统… |
[20:33] | faultless G.P.S. | 在保卫祖国的事情上 |
[20:36] | in guiding our nation. | 完美无瑕 |
[20:38] | We stand here today with courage in our hearts… | 我们相聚于此 心怀勇气… |
[20:45] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 额滴个神啊 |
[20:48] | Let us pray. | 让我们诚心祈祷 |
[20:52] | Holy mother of God and sweet Jesus Christ. | 愿圣母和圣子保佑 |
[20:57] | 下午4:10 酸乳酪店 | |
[20:59] | – Where is she? – I apologize. | – 她在哪儿 – 抱歉 |
[21:01] | We’ll have some information soon for you, okay, Anthony? | 马上就有消息了 再等下好吗 Anthony |
[21:04] | And you know what? You guys can just act naturally like you’d normally act. | 还有 大家随意就好 |
[21:07] | – Great. Brilliant normalizing. – I’m normal. | – 好极了 正常就好 – 我很正常 |
[21:10] | – Yes, sir. Where is she, Dan, huh? – I don’t know. | – 好的 先生 她到底在哪儿 Dan 啊? – 我不知道 |
[21:13] | My balls are comprehensively busted here. | 我蛋疼得都要爆了 |
[21:14] | – I’m down to my reserve pair. – Look, Mike, I’ve got Sue. | – 就差去找对备用的了 – 听着 Mike 我问过Sue了 |
[21:17] | She’s gonna call me any second. Just give me a fucking break. | 她一定会打电话过来的 能别念叨了吗 |
[21:19] | Oh, bingo, Amy. I guess I’ll fill you in. | 太好了 是Amy 看来我要告诉你最新进展了 |
[21:22] | Amy, what the duck? | Amy 到底怎么了 |
[21:24] | That screaming, falling sound is my fucking patience going out the window. | 那个刺耳的坠落声 是我把我的耐性扔出窗的声音 |
[21:28] | Sue? Okay, Dan, listen up. This is very important. | – Sue – 听着Dan 这很重要 |
[21:31] | The veep has gone to the White House. The President is having a heart attack. | 副总统去白宫了 总统心脏病发作了 |
[21:34] | Dan, look at me with your stupid eyes. | Dan 用你那傻傻的眼睛看着我 |
[21:36] | Stop talking to that man, Dan. Stop talking to that man and focus. | 别跟那男的讲话了 Dan 专心听我说 |
[21:39] | Sue, can you please just repeat that part on more time for me? | Sue 你能再说一遍吗 |
[21:42] | Selina is currently the most powerful woman in the world. | Selina暂时是世界上最有权势的女人 |
[21:45] | And obviously you cannot tell anyone this or she will have you destroyed. | 还有你绝对不能告诉任何人 不然你就死定了 |
[21:48] | – Understood? – Dan… | – 明白? – Dan… |
[21:50] | You have to give me something right now. | 你现在必须得给我些消息了 |
[21:54] | Oh, fuck it, it’s gonna break anyway. Yeah, as a matter of fact, | 哦管他呢 反正迟早有人知道 嗯其实吧 |
[21:57] | – Selina Meyers… – Is gonna come here in a second and order Jamaican rum with sprinkles. | – Selina Meyers… – 一会儿就到 她要牙买加朗姆酒味配巧克力碎 |
[22:02] | Okay, your working life | 行 你的事业 |
[22:05] | just got 80% more fucked! Okay? | 八成以上毁了 听懂了没 |
[22:08] | From now on, you bleached, plucked asshole, | 从现在开始 你这个臭小子 |
[22:12] | I am your fucking siamese stalker. | 你要是出了丑闻 我跟定了 |
[22:16] | Mike, always a pleasure to see you be a stupid asshole. I’m hearing some language that I don’t like. | – Mike 很高兴见到你这个混蛋 – 刚刚的那些话我可不爱听啊 |
[22:21] | – Yeah? – What are you saying? | – 咋样 – 你说什么啊 |
[22:23] | – Forget it. – No, wait a minute. What are you saying? | – 算了 – 等一下 你们在说什么 |
[22:25] | – What is he talking about? – Nothing. Nothing. | – 他刚才说的什么啊 – 没事 没事 |
[22:27] | No, you guys live in your own little world | 你们这些家伙在自己的小世界里 |
[22:30] | with your heads stuck up your Capitol Hill asses. | 一脸国会山出来的自大样 |
[22:33] | And you, you gay, Irish fireman… you, you’re okay. | 还有你 你这个基佬爱尔兰消防员… 你…你还好 |
[22:36] | But you, you I do not like. | 但是你 我真不喜欢 |
[22:41] | – Amy. – Yeah? | – Amy – 什么事 |
[22:42] | If Gary is sick, I’m gonna need a temporary body man. | 如果Gary病了 我身边临时要个干事的 |
[22:46] | Sure. Oh, and I told Sue to drop the yoghurt store. | 一定的 哦 我还跟Sue说不去酸乳酪店了 |
[22:50] | I don’t have room in my head for yoghurt. | 我没这个空去想酸乳酪的事了 |
[22:52] | Madam Vice President, we’ve been asked to tell you that you may stand down. The President is fine. | 副总统女士 我们奉命通知您您可以离开了 总统身体恢复了 |
[22:59] | Well, that’s terrific news. | 那好极了 |
[23:02] | – Thank God. – Mm-hmm. | – 感谢上苍 – 唔 |
[23:03] | Crossed wires. Potus just suffered heartburn | 看来是误报了 Potus刚刚心痛得不行 |
[23:06] | after a traditional barbecue at the state function. | 就是在国宴的传统烧烤之后那会儿 |
[23:09] | Are you absolutely sure that… | 你绝对确信… |
[23:11] | No, the President is… | 不是 总统他… |
[23:14] | back in charge of the G.P.S. | 重掌大局 |
[23:17] | Super. Super. | 很好 很好 |
[23:20] | Oh, and I’m sorry. I just spoke to Mike. Yup. | – 哦 还有 抱歉 我刚刚跟Mike通了电话 – 嗯 |
[23:23] | He said that you were needed down at a yoghurt store. | 他说你得马上去那个酸乳酪店 |
[23:28] | It was something about damage control. | 危机公关什么的 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:34] | It’s been an honor to serve such an accomplished understudy, ma’am. | 您替总统把工作做得很好 很高兴与您共事 |
[23:39] | – Are you gonna take those with you? – What? | – 你要把这个带走吗 – 什么 |
[23:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. Should I give that to you? | 哦 抱歉 我是不是该还给你 |
[23:44] | – Thank you. – Here’s a pen. | – 谢谢 – 还有只笔 |
[23:46] | I’ll put it back. Do you want me to put it here? | 我把它放回去 要么放这儿 |
[23:48] | – That’s fine. Great. – Okay. | – 放这儿就好 – 好的 |
[23:49] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[23:51] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[24:01] | 下午5:05 酸乳酪店 | |
[24:03] | Ma’am, we spent a nice afternoon bonding with these owners. They’re lovely people. | 老大 我们一个下午都在和他们情感交流呢 他们都是很好的人 |
[24:07] | A lot of the online guys are still here. | 还有很多网友还在 |
[24:09] | Online? Are you serious? Yeah. It’s much more relevant. | – 网友 你说真的 – 是呀 那个作用更大 |
[24:12] | I’ve been telling Dan this for years. | 我一直这么教育Dan |
[24:14] | – Wow, I do not feel good. I feel bad. – You kidding? | – 哇 我感觉不好 挺难受的 – 你说笑呢 |
[24:18] | Really? Like, where does it hurt? I don’t know. It’s hard to define exactly. | – 真的 哪儿难受呢 – 不知道 很难讲 |
[24:22] | Where did Gary’s thing start? His started in, like, in his stomach. | – Gary不舒服是从哪儿开始的 – 好像是胃先不舒服 |
[24:25] | – It did start in his stomach? – He lost color right away, though. | – 先是胃不舒服 – 脸色立刻就苍白了 |
[24:27] | – And you still look… – You look great. | – 你看起来… – 你看起来好极了 |
[24:30] | – Do I? – You look beautiful. | – 真的 – 真的好极了 |
[24:31] | Thank you. Okay. | 多谢 好了 |
[24:33] | Yeah, but aren’t dairy products bad for your stomach? You’ve got to eat the yoghurt now. | 但是乳制品会对你胃不好吧 你现在得去喝酸乳酪 |
[24:37] | I mean, there will be cameras on you. | 我是说 好多镜头对着你呢 |
[24:38] | – This is life dairy defcon 1. – Yeah, hi. | – 就像核战危机乳品版 – 没错 嗨 |
[24:40] | Madam Vice President, this is Anthony Holland, | 副总统女士 这位是Anthony Holland |
[24:42] | – the owner of the store. – How do you do? | – 这家店的老板 – 你好 |
[24:44] | Madam Vice President welcome to Super Scooper. | 副总统女士 欢迎光临Super Scooper |
[24:47] | Thank you. Thank you so much. I thought we’d do the photo over here, if that’s okay. | – 谢谢 非常感谢 – 如果没问题 我们在这儿拍照片吧 |
[24:51] | Sure. Do you have any Jamaican rum flavor? | 好 你们这儿有牙买加朗姆酒味的吗 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 我没有 |
[24:57] | And I’ve also thrown out all of the Strawberry-Selina. | 我还把草莓Selina这款酸乳酪也都扔了 |
[25:00] | – Oh. – It had a bad taste. | – 哦 – 味道不好 |
[25:03] | Oh, that’s a shame to hear that. | 哦 真遗憾 |
[25:05] | All I have left is vanilla. | 我只剩香草味的了 |
[25:08] | – Okay. – I hope you like that. | – 好 – 希望您喜欢 |
[25:10] | – That’ll be fine. – Members of the media. | – 香草味的就好 – 媒体朋友们 |
[25:11] | This is the media here. Come on in, guys. | 这些是媒体朋友 大家过来吧 |
[25:13] | – Just this? – Yeah. | – 就这些 – 是的 |
[25:15] | – You guys will be right here. – Oh, that’s fantastic. | – 你们在这儿 – 看着好极了 |
[25:18] | Yeah, well, it would have been better about two hours ago. | 嗯 其实两个小时之前口味会更好 |
[25:22] | Amy, you’re gonna need to… Of course. | – Amy 你要… – 当然 |
[25:26] | – Amy. – Yup. | – Amy – 什么 |
[25:28] | I know, it’s just stuck. | 我知道 不好挪嘛 |
[25:30] | We’re gonna do the picture? All right, guys, get this shot. It’s real America. | 照相了 好了 大家伙儿 抓住这一瞬 这是真实的美国 |
[25:34] | Bite and smile. | 来一口笑一笑 |
[25:39] | – Yeah? – Mmm. | |
[25:41] | – It’s good, huh? – Mm-hmm. | – 味道不错吧 – 唔唔 |
[25:43] | You know, let’s get one re. Really quick. | – 再来一张 – 快点儿 |
[25:46] | I think you… probably just one… | 我觉得… 要么来一张… |
[25:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:55] | – Can I get you something? – I think we got it, guys. Take a step back. | – 能给你拿点什么吗 – 拍好了吧 大家回去吧 |
[25:59] | I have to use the bathroom right away. | 我得马上去趟洗手间 |
[26:00] | – Can we use your bathroom? – No, I’m sorry, my mother is in there. | – 能用下您的洗手间吗 – 不好意思 我妈妈现在在里面 |
[26:03] | She’s 84. She takes a while. | 她84了 得要好一会儿才能出来呢 |
[26:05] | – Okay, then we’re gonna go, but thanks. – Okay. | – 好吧 那么我们要走了 谢谢了 – 好 |
[26:07] | Madam Vice President, are youna do anything about taxes? | 副总统女士 您会对税收制度做点什么吗 |
[26:10] | Yeah, moving… I’m moving them down. | 嗯 我要…我要减税 |
[26:12] | Oh, I don’t know where this is headed. Okay, let’s go this way, then. | – 哦 我找不到方向了 – 好的 往这里走 |
[26:17] | Nice, we’ll just move to the car and get it… | 好啦 我们现在只要到车那边… |
[26:19] | Moved quickly. | 手脚麻利些 |
[26:26] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[26:27] | Do you need to squeeze my hand or something? | 你要不要攥着我的手或者别的什么的 |
[26:29] | – What’s up? – Need help? | – 怎么了 – 要帮忙吗 |
[26:33] | – Okay. – I can’t uncross my legs. | – 好吧 – 我必须双腿并拢 |
[26:35] | – Yeah. – Oh, God. Okay. I get it. | – 好 – 哦 天呐 好吧 我来 |
[26:38] | Uh, guys, we need a wall around the Vice President. No photos. No clean photos. | 各位 做个人墙环绕在副总统身边 不许拍照 一张也不行 |
[26:44] | Here we go. | 走 |
[26:44] | Here we go. Let’s move. Car’s open. Door open. | 走 动起来 车来了 门开了 |
[26:47] | Let’s get her in. Come on. Oh, no. Is it locked? | – 把她送进去 加把劲 – 哦 不是吧 锁上了 |
[26:50] | – It’s open. – Here we go. We’re good. | – 开着的 – 上上上 |
[26:53] | – Get her in. – Dump her in there. | – 把她送进去 – 放进去 |
[26:54] | Be careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[26:56] | – No one’s judging. – Don’t come in. | – 没人会说什么 – 别进来 |
[26:59] | – Don’t come in here. – Ma’am, I’m gonna… | – 别进来 – 副总统 我要… |
[27:01] | I- I got to go with you ma’am, I’m sorry. | 我…我得跟着你进去 抱歉 |
[27:03] | – Just dive into it. – I have to. | – 低头进去 – 我必须 |
[27:07] | Aw… shit. | 见鬼 |
[27:08] | Okay, get your ass in. Come on. All ght, all right. | 好 快进去 快点 好了 好了 |
[27:11] | You know what? I could use a walk. I’ll meet you guys there. I can’t put on my seat belt. | – 嗯 我还是走回去吧 办公室见 – 我系不上安全带 |
[27:15] | It’s fine. Just stay there. | 没事 就这么待着 |
[27:26] | Where does Gary put those wipes? | Gary把纸巾都放哪儿了 |
[27:29] | Oh, my God. | 哦 神呐 |
[27:36] | Damn. | 靠 |