时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | That’s right, Vic. She fired one of her secret service men because he smiled. | 说得对 Vic 她因为人家冲她笑 就炒掉了一名特勤工作人员 |
[00:10] | He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned. | 他不是被炒了 是调动了 |
[00:12] | This doesn’t look good for the VP’s chief of staff Amy Brookheimer. | 这对副总统的幕僚长 Amy Brookheimer来说面子上可不好看 |
[00:15] | Amy, you listening to Crock FM right now? | Amy 你现在听的是Crock频道么? |
[00:19] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 是的 我正在听呢 |
[00:20] | Well, don’t sweat it. I can still bust some moves in this town. | 呃 先别慌 我还有些手段 |
[00:24] | Bust some moves? Really, Mike? | 手段? 不是吧 Mike? |
[00:26] | I have a black belt in Mike Kwan Do. | 我是Mike拳道的黑带高手 |
[00:29] | All right, sir, no. | 好了 先生 不行 |
[00:30] | Okay, okay. Hey, hey, easy, dough boy. Hands off the suit. | 好吧 好吧 小心点 面点男 把手从我衣服上拿开! |
[00:33] | Uh-oh, blame me Brookheimer. | 那就怪我吧 Brookheimer |
[00:37] | Stop laughing there, Vic. That’s treason. | 不许笑了 Vic 那可是叛国! |
[00:39] | – Hello? – Dan. | – 喂? – Dan |
[00:41] | You must have a huge schadenboner over this Amy flack. | 你看到Amy出糗都高兴得硬了吧? |
[00:44] | Oh, I take no pleasure in my colleague’s very public, brutal… | 我对我同事如此公然血腥… |
[00:47] | I’m trying to watch TV. Would you please move? | 我这要看电视呢 你能挪一下吗? |
[00:49] | And probably career-ending humiliation, Jonah. | 而且有可能是事业终点的受辱 完全不感到高兴 Jonah |
[00:52] | God, she is gonna go ape-shit menstrual over this. | 天 她这回肯定要爆发大姨妈了 |
[00:55] | Hey, I’m on the phone with AT&T. Can you stop shouting “menstrual”? | 嘿 我这正和电信公司打电话呢 你能别在那嚷嚷”大姨妈”么? |
[00:58] | Yeah, you know, she’ll probably go a little menstrual. | 是啊 她可能会有点大姨妈来了的感觉 |
[01:01] | Yeah, she probably will. Although, when you think about it, | 她可能会的 但是你仔细一想的话 |
[01:04] | – it’s actually kind of worse for you. – Is that right? | – 这个对你来说不利 – 是吗? |
[01:06] | Well, the VP’S office is a cataclysm on spin cycle. | 嗯 副总统办公室一直不停地出事 |
[01:09] | And then you got that pregnancy rumor flying around like the contents of a broken fucking condom. | 而且你们还有怀孕流言满天飞 |
[01:14] | It’s gonna be last in and first out and you’re a dead Dan walk… what the fuck? | 这一条肯定是最先爆出来的 你已经是活死人了…搞毛啊? |
[01:17] | This is going in with the dirty dishes, man. | 这玩意太脏了得跟碗一起洗 |
[01:20] | For fuck’s sake. If this is broken, I’m adding it to your fucking rent. | 我艹 要是弄坏了的话 我就算在你丫的房租里! |
[01:24] | Please call in on this one. Should Amy Brookheimer go? | 请拨打热线参与话题 “Amy Brookheimer应否离开?” |
[01:40] | But the bottom line is, you keep the streets safe, I’ll keep your budget safe. | 重点是 你们搞好治安 我就搞定你们的预算 |
[01:43] | 早8:40 州际警察早餐会 | |
[01:45] | Well, I was gonna say that brings a smile to my face, | 呃 我本来想说这让我喜笑颜开的 |
[01:47] | but that would be safe, wouldn’t it, ma’am? | 不过这就不安全了 对吧女士? |
[01:49] | That’s very funny, Bill. You’re fired. | 这个好笑 Bill 你被炒了 |
[01:52] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[01:54] | Hey, ma’am, it’s leave o’clock. | 女士 该走了 |
[01:56] | Okay, yes. I’m afraid I have to go, gentlemen. | 好的 我恐怕要离席了 先生们 |
[01:58] | Thank you so much. Let’s be cheerful out there. | 非常感谢 我们要高高兴兴的哦 |
[02:04] | Mike, this is not a story. | Mike 这可不是故事 |
[02:06] | Collins made a bunch of faces, he was reassigned. | Collins对我做了几个表情 然后就调他走了 |
[02:08] | That shouldn’t be news. How in the hell did this happen? | 这就不应该上新闻 这到底怎么捅出去的? |
[02:11] | It’s the secret service, for Christ’s sake. “Secret” as in shut the fuck up. | 这他妈可是特勤处啊 特勤处的特就是说要闭嘴的意思 |
[02:15] | And “service” as in you work for me, okay? So why don’t you shut the fuck up? | 勤的意思就是说给我工作 好吗? 那你为什么不闭上你的鸟嘴? |
[02:19] | We have an enemy and I want a name and a severed head that answers to that name, | 我们有一个死敌 我要知道他是谁 然后往死里问他要答案 |
[02:23] | or would if it could still talk. | 如果他还能说话的话 |
[02:25] | All right, I’m gonna be in my office. | 好了 我要进办公室了 |
[02:28] | Alone! | 不带你们! |
[02:30] | Ooh, Gary, did the veep just bitch-slap you with a door? | 噢 Gary 副总统是不是边骂边把门摔你脸上了? |
[02:34] | She didn’t mean that. She’s got a lot on her mind today. | 她不是有心的 她今天脑子里的事太多了 |
[02:36] | Oh, yeah, you mean like firing Amy? | 对 你是说要炒Amy之类的么? |
[02:38] | Or someone who’s undermining the president by back-channeling Macauley. | 还是说要炒某些私下和Macauley搞关系 来破坏总统事情的人呢 |
[02:42] | – That’s bullshit. – Okay, I need to tell you guys something. | – 一派胡言 – 好吧 我要告诉你们一些事 |
[02:45] | Oh, what, is she out of hand sanitizer again? | 什么 是她的无水洗手液又用完了么? |
[02:46] | I can’t say this. I can’t tell you this. Gary, why are you talking in cliffhangers? | – 我不能说 我不能告诉你们 – Gary 你为什么话只说一半? |
[02:50] | Selina’s had a miscarriage. | Selina流产了 |
[02:55] | Well, this is good for us. | 呃 这对我们来说是好事 |
[02:57] | – Nicely done, Dandroid. – How is she? | – 干得好啊 Dandroid – 她怎么样了? |
[02:59] | Free from a major fucking political headache, I’d say. | 我会说是从他妈的政治困境中解脱了 |
[03:02] | That’s deep space cold, Dan. Explains why you piss liquid nitrogen. | – 你这也太冷了吧 Dan – 请问你为什么尿的是液氮啊?(温度极低) |
[03:05] | Okay, Ted. I’ll call you back, then. | 好的 Ted 我回头打给你 |
[03:07] | So that’s… | 那就是… |
[03:09] | What? What’s going on? | 什么? 发生什么事了? |
[03:11] | Uh, I was telling the guys about my riding mower I got. | 呃 我跟大家说我新买的割草机呢 |
[03:16] | Wow, Gary. | 哇 Gary |
[03:19] | That was quick. Look at that. | 这通电话可够短的 你看 |
[03:22] | Okay, everybody. Please come into my office. | 好了 同志们 进我办公室来吧 |
[03:24] | White House is in the house. * Everybody say way-o! * | 白宫代表来了 大家一起说”喂哦” |
[03:28] | The skyscraper of shit has arrived. | 屎天大楼出现了 |
[03:30] | Madam Vice President, top story today is that viral sensation that’s sweeping the nation. | 副总统女士 今天的头条是病毒视频席卷全国 |
[03:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[03:36] | – May I? – No, you may not. | – 我能进来么? – 不 你不能 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | It’s tagged “Selina Sell-Outta.” | 这个视频的名字叫”出卖Seline” |
[03:45] | Selina Meyer, has this veep lost control? | Selina Meyer 副总统失控了么? |
[03:49] | – Are, are, are. – She says she’s an environmentalist, | – 呃 呃 呃 – 她声称是个环保主义者 |
[03:51] | but she vetoes environmental protection. | 可她却否决了环境保护的议案 |
[03:53] | She sets up a clean jobs task force that includes not one, but two oil men. | 她发起的绿色产业委员会里不止有一位 而是两位石油界人士 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna tell you the truth. | 我来告诉你真相 |
[03:59] | What is the mental state of a veep that fires a man for smiling? | 到底副总统的脑子是什么状态 才能为了微笑而炒掉一个人? |
[04:05] | – I love this part. – Could you… | – 这一段我最喜欢了 – 你能… |
[04:07] | I am Selina Meyer. | 我是Selina Meyer |
[04:09] | And I don’t have any idea what’s going on in my office. | 我完全不知道我办公室里发生了什么事 |
[04:14] | All right, pack up your limbs and get the fuck out, Jonah. | 好吧 把你的断腿收起来赶紧滚吧 Jonah |
[04:17] | – Get him out. – Hey, don’t shoot the messenger. | – 把他赶出去 – 嘿 别怪报信的人啊 |
[04:19] | – Is punching allowed? – Oh, you wouldn’t stand a chance. | – 我能上手吗? – 你没有机会打过我的 |
[04:22] | I have a much longer reach. | 我手比你长多了 |
[04:24] | – Did everybody get a chance to see this? – No! | – 大家都看过这个了么? – 没有! |
[04:27] | I mean, how are we gonna shut this negativity down? | 我们怎么止损? |
[04:29] | – Amy, what are we gonna do? – Yeah, well, it’s inaccurate. | – Amy 我们要怎么办? – 呃 这不准确 |
[04:31] | Technically, the secret service guy was reassigned. | 技术上来说 特勤处的那个人是调走了 |
[04:34] | Yeah, and technically we didn’t put two oil guys – on clean jobs task force. – Oh, yeah, I see. | 就是 而且技术上来说我们也没有 在绿色产业委员会里放两个石油界的人 |
[04:40] | And technically this is a fully functioning office, too. | 那我懂了 技术上来说这个办公室也运作流畅着呢 |
[04:43] | Well, that secret service clown has obviously leaked us. | 嗯 那个特勤处的小丑肯定爆了我们的料 |
[04:45] | That’s right, Mike. Good. You know what? You’re gonna have to go talk to him, okay? | 说得对 Mike 很好 你得去和他谈谈 好吗? |
[04:48] | You are the closest to normal we’ve got going in this office right now. | 你是现在我们这个办公室里最接近正常的人了 |
[04:51] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢 我觉得 |
[04:53] | Okay, there’s a White House request to publish all the secret service office personnel records. | 好了 白宫发了一个要求 说要公布所有特勤处工作人员的记录 |
[04:56] | Are you kidding me? They want our records now? | 你玩我呢吧? 他们现在就要我们的记录? |
[04:59] | What are we gonna do? What? | 我们怎么办? 怎么办? |
[05:01] | Well, we have to release those. And that has got me thinking | 呃 我们必须公布那些材料 |
[05:04] | why not release all of our fucking records? | 那我们为什么不干脆把所有记录都公布了呢? |
[05:07] | – Full disclosure. – Are you serious? | – 彻底解决这件事 – 你是说真的么? |
[05:09] | Yeah, publish everything. | 对 公布所有的东西 |
[05:11] | All of our emails, all of our phone records. | 所有的邮件 所有的电话记录 |
[05:13] | Right, right, ’cause they won’t have time to read everything. I mean, you can’t read everything. | 好的 好的 这样他们就没有时间仔细看了 我是说 你总不能什么都看 |
[05:16] | I don’t read half the stuff I’m supposed to. | 我应该看的东西有一半都没看过 |
[05:17] | So by showing that we have nothing to hide, then we can actually hide some stuff. | 那就是说我们显得什么都不藏着掖着 可事实上却可以隐瞒一些东西 |
[05:22] | Dan, what do you think about this? I just think that this could blow up in all of our faces. | – Dan 你觉得呢? – 我只是觉得这个事情可能会把我们都搞废了 |
[05:26] | Just because this isn’t your baby, you don’t… | 你不能因为不是你家孩子就… |
[05:29] | – God, I am so sorry. – Oh, it’s fine. It’s fine. | – 天哪 真对不起 – 噢 没事的 没事的 |
[05:32] | I mean, it was like a heavy period. Don’t worry about it. | 这就像加强版大姨妈一样 别担心 |
[05:34] | All right, you know what, guys? We’re doing this. | 好吧 你们知道吗? 我们就这么干! |
[05:36] | I’ve made the decision that we are going to release all of our correspondence. | 我决定我们公开所有的通讯文件 |
[05:40] | Full disclosure is now the name of the game. | 现在玩的就是大结局 |
[05:43] | Mike will fill you in on the rest of it. | Mike会给你交待剩下的细节 |
[05:45] | – Right, Mike? – Yes, ma’am. | – 是吧 Mike? – 是的 女士 |
[05:47] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:51] | All right, obviously it is not gonna be full disclosure. | 好了 这显然不会彻底解决的 |
[05:54] | Okay? It’s gonna be partial disclosure light. | 这也就差不多解决一下 |
[05:58] | We don’t want to have a paper trail on clean jobs. | 我们不能有关于绿色产业的书面记录 |
[06:02] | There can be no… Are you writing that down? | 也不能有…你是在做记录么? |
[06:05] | Why would you be writing that down? | 你为什么要写下来? |
[06:08] | Nothing about Sidney Purcell having access to clean jobs, all right? | 任何涉及Sidney Purcell 和绿色产业的东西都不能有 |
[06:12] | We have to check Sue’s calendar, make sure there are no meetings there that I did-didn’t have. | 我们得查查Sue的日历 保证会议记录靠谱 |
[06:18] | The accidentally racist brochure that we had to shred. | 那本偶然出现的种族歧视小册子也得销毁 |
[06:20] | Oh, we’re gonna redact that for sure. | 那个当然是要重新编过 |
[06:22] | But the thing is, is that I still think there needs to be something embarrassing in there. | 不过吧 我还是觉得里面应该有点料才行 |
[06:26] | – You know what I mean? – Sure. | – 你们懂我意思吧? – 当然 |
[06:27] | So it doesn’t look as if we’ve just airbrushed the nipples out of this fucking thing. | 这样的话别人不会觉得我们是事前清理过了的 |
[06:30] | No, that’s really good. And it makes… yeah. | 对 这个想法很好 很好 |
[06:33] | Massages at the residence. The press will obsess about those. | 稍微处理一下起居记录 媒体们就喜欢那种东西 |
[06:36] | – Massages? What massages? – Your back facials. | – 处理? 怎么处理? – 你背上的面膜 |
[06:40] | – Oh. – Back facials? What? | – 噢 – 背上的面膜? 什么东西? |
[06:42] | Yeah, I get back acne. Backne. | 对 我背上长痘痘了 背痘 |
[06:44] | Okay, okay. I think we can live with that. Shall we release the logs from the residence? | 好吧 这个我觉得问题不大 那我们要公布起居日志么? |
[06:48] | Uh, yeah, sure. We can do that. | 好的 当然 这个可以公布 |
[06:50] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好了吗? – 好了 |
[06:52] | Got a plan. Oh, Dan. | 开始行动 噢 Dan |
[06:55] | Can I talk to you just for a quick sec? | 我能跟你说一下吗? |
[06:56] | – Yeah. – You want me to stay? | – 是 – 你要我留下么? |
[06:58] | Did I ask you to stay? Thank you. | 我叫你留下了吗? 谢谢 |
[07:05] | Um, Dan, listen, do I have anything that I need to be worried about? | 呃 Dan 听着 有什么事需要我担心么? |
[07:10] | Just a random example might be | 随便举个例子哈 |
[07:12] | anything about the Macauley amendment you need… | 比方说关于Macauley修正案什么的… |
[07:16] | – No. No, ma’am. – No? | – 不 不用 女士 – 不用么? |
[07:17] | Because if anyone thought this office | 如果这间办公室里任何人和那个 |
[07:21] | had anything to do with that amendment, which went against the president’s wishes and policy, | 违背总统愿望和政策的修正案有瓜葛的话 |
[07:27] | that would be completely wrong | 这就完全不对头了哦 |
[07:29] | and it would be curtains for everyone. | 而且这会牵扯所有人 |
[07:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[07:34] | I mean, I don’t know what you did or didn’t do, | 我是说 我不知道你做了还是没做什么 |
[07:37] | but I do know that I can’t know what you know or you don’t know. | 但是我知道我不能知道 你知道或者不知道什么 |
[07:42] | – You know? – I know. | – 你的明白? – 我懂的 |
[07:44] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[07:48] | Oh, fuck. | 我去! |
[07:51] | Uh, you okay, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士? |
[07:53] | Yeah, Ame, listen. | 没事 Ame 听着 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry I snapped at you there. | 很抱歉我刚才让你吃瘪了 |
[07:59] | I thought you were about to fire me. | 我以为你会炒了我 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry to hear | 很遗憾知道你失去了… |
[08:06] | that you lost… that you’re no longer pregnant. | 你不再怀着孕了 |
[08:10] | Oh, yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Um, here’s the deal, though. | 事情是这样 |
[08:15] | On top of everything else, I think that Ted is getting ready to dump me. | 别的先不说 我想Ted要甩了我 |
[08:22] | What is that… | 你那个… |
[08:25] | nodding thing supposed to mean? | 点头是什么意思? |
[08:26] | No, no, my… processing information. | 不 没有 我…是在处理信息 |
[08:30] | The nod of my head is like I’m buffering. | 点头代表我在缓冲哈 |
[08:32] | Oh, well, once you’re done buffering, | 好吧 那你缓冲完成之后 |
[08:37] | what is it that you’re thinking? | 你在想什么呢? |
[08:40] | I don’t know. Maybe the thrill is gone. | 我不知道 也许震惊已经过去了 |
[08:43] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[08:44] | Like the thrill of the whole power thing wore off. | 就是说听到这个事情的震惊 |
[08:47] | And now he just doesn’t like what’s un… | 现在他就不像是… |
[08:50] | Doesn’t like what? He just doesn’t… doesn’t really… | – 不像什么? – 他就是不…不是… |
[08:54] | Okay, I think you’d better get out of my office. | 好吧 我想你最好是从我办公室出去吧 |
[09:00] | – See, I didn’t mean that… – It’s okay. | – 我的意思不是… – 没关系的 |
[09:02] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | – 没事 – 好的 |
[09:04] | Just… | 你就… |
[09:10] | 周二晚 7:10 | |
[09:11] | Let me see this. | 我看看 |
[09:13] | Look, I can still read the names, okay? | 你看 我还能认出来这个名字好吗? |
[09:15] | You’ve got to put black marker over all the words. | 你得用记号笔把整个词划满 |
[09:17] | Abby, you may have to pull an all-nighter with the IDGN number redacting | Abby 如果你重写IDGN编号的进度跟不上的话 |
[09:21] | if you’re behind on the IDGN number redacting. | 那你整晚都得重写IDGN编号 |
[09:23] | Okay, folks, 12 hours. Let’s make it happen. | 好了 同志们 12个小时 我们一定要达成目标 |
[09:26] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[09:34] | I’ll get it. | 我会捡起来的 |
[09:36] | Thank you all for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你们这么短的时间就能赶来 |
[09:39] | I know, who’d have thought transparent government would take up so much of your field of vision? | 我明白 谁知道透明政府 会占据你这么多的视野呢? |
[09:45] | Have at it. | 你们看吧 |
[09:45] | – Get it while it’s hot. – You got that? | – 趁热哦 – 你拿得了吗? |
[09:48] | You good? | 你还好吧? |
[09:52] | 早上10:02 特勤处特工 Martin Collins的家 | |
[09:55] | Cup of Joe for the guys. Man, I need it. | 给我来点咖啡 天 我太需要它了 |
[09:57] | I could pass out right now. | 我马上就能晕过去 |
[10:01] | You said this was a homeland security issue. | 你说是有关国家安全的事 |
[10:03] | It’s exactly that. It’s a very homeland security angle… issue. | 确实是的 这就是国家安全角度…的事情 |
[10:07] | It’s imperative to me being here. You ever been in the line of fire, Mike? | – 所以我迫切的要来这里 – 你上过火线么 Mike? |
[10:10] | Yes, sir. Went to Iraq with the veep. | 是的 先生 和副总统一起去过伊拉克 |
[10:13] | Presented a Thanksgiving turkey. | 去展示感恩节火鸡 |
[10:14] | I was there. No fire as I recall. | 我也在 我可不记得有开火 |
[10:17] | No, but the line was there. | 不 但是火线的线在那里 |
[10:20] | Whew. Do you mind? | 你要说吗? |
[10:22] | So how’s the place been over at Arlington Cemetery going? | 你在阿灵顿公墓干得怎么样? (美国军人公墓) |
[10:26] | – I hear it’s pretty nice there. – It’s nothing to smile about. | – 我听说那挺好的 – 那里没有什么好笑的 |
[10:29] | I’m also looking after my uncle. He has dementia. | 我还照顾着我的叔叔 他有老年痴呆 |
[10:31] | Does he ever say anything funny? What do you want, Mr. McLintock? | – 他没说什么好笑的东西么? – 你想要什么 McLintock先生? |
[10:34] | Just want to make sure you’re doing okay, Martin. | 只是看看你过得好不好 Martin |
[10:37] | You think I’m the whistle-blower. Whistle-blowing makes it sound patriotic. | – 你以为是我告密的 – 告密听起来太爱国了 |
[10:41] | I was fucking transferred for nothing. | 我他妈就莫名其妙的被调走了 |
[10:43] | No, you were transferred for being jocular and overfamiliar. | 不 你是因为太爱笑太随便而被调走的 |
[10:47] | Security guys are supposed to be like wallpaper. | 安保人员就应该像墙纸一样 |
[10:49] | They’re not supposed to be grinning like some ape. | 而不是像猩猩一样笑嘻嘻的 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:03] | The “Times” are saying we’re trying to hide stuff by causing a deluge. | 时代周刊说我们开闸放水是为了隐藏一些事情 |
[11:07] | They’re calling it an e-nami. Is anybody picking up on the back facials? | – 他们管这个叫电子海啸 – 有人说那个背部面膜的事么? |
[11:12] | The press was supposed to pick on those damn back facials. | 媒体不是应该找那些背部面膜的事么?. |
[11:14] | – No. – Hey, gimme a “J”! | – 没有 – 嘿 给我说一个”J”! |
[11:18] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[11:22] | So no apologies? For what? | – 没有人道歉么? – 道什么歉? |
[11:25] | Oh, for what? Oh. | 噢 道什么歉? |
[11:27] | “Washington Post.” Page 17. | 华盛顿邮报 第17版 |
[11:30] | You’ve disclosed an email containing birthday gift | 你们公布了一封关于给一位不具名白宫助手 |
[11:33] | suggestions for an unnamed White House aide. | 生日礼物建议的电子邮件 |
[11:36] | “Suggestion number one… | 建议一… |
[11:38] | A cake in the shape of a dick.” | 老二形状的蛋糕 |
[11:43] | “Suggestion number two… A smart new hat | 建议二… |
[11:46] | – in the shape of a dick.” – Oh, that made it in there! | – 老二形状的新帽子 – 噢 这一条被发掘了! |
[11:49] | Everybody knows this is me, guys. | 所有人都知道这是我 |
[11:51] | – Oh, everybody? Really? – Yes, everybody. | – 所有人? 真的么? – 是的 所有人 |
[11:54] | There are 3,000 people on the White House payroll, Jonah. | 白宫可是有3000位工作人员啊 Jonah |
[11:57] | Who’s the VP liaison, Amy? | 可谁是副总统联络官呢 Amy? |
[11:59] | I’m going into coffee shops, I’m going into meetings, | 我去咖啡店的时候 我去开会的时候 |
[12:02] | and people are looking at me and whispering. | 人们看着我就会互相耳语 |
[12:04] | And they are whispering “Dick Cake.” | 他们耳语的内容就是”老二蛋糕”! |
[12:07] | West Wing, Jonah. | 我是西翼之Jonah |
[12:10] | No, who is DC? | 不是 DC是谁? |
[12:12] | Uh, Dick Cake. | 呃 老二蛋糕 |
[12:14] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. Is this Ryan? | 我勒个大艹 是Ryan吗? |
[12:16] | – Oh, no, no, no! – What? | – 噢 不 不 不! – 怎么了? |
[12:19] | Every time Ted stayed overnight at the residence has been fully disclosed. | 每次Ted来过夜的的记录都被挖出来了 |
[12:22] | Oh, Ted’s gonna love that. | Ted肯定会喜欢的 |
[12:24] | Some of the bloggers are linking Ted’s overnighters to the pregnancy rumors. | 有一些博客把Ted的过夜记录 和怀孕传言联系起来了 |
[12:28] | What? Oh, come on. | 什么? 不是吧 |
[12:31] | Mike, can’t you make me not have been pregnant? | Mike 你能让我没怀过孕么? |
[12:35] | – God! – You see? | – 天哪! – 看见了吧? |
[12:36] | This is what happens when you tell the truth. Nothing good comes of it. | 这就是说出真相的代价 完全没有好处 |
[12:39] | Okay, I’m gonna get you a cup of rose hip tea. | 好了 我给你来一杯玫瑰茶 |
[12:42] | Keith at Reuters says secret service story, it’s out there. | 路透社的Keith报道了特勤处的事 现在曝光了 |
[12:46] | – Right now? – Yeah. | – 现在? – 是的 |
[12:47] | It seems the veep’s office has compounded the problem | 看起来副总统办公室因为 |
[12:49] | by insulting the man and calling him an ape. | 侮辱当事人为猩猩而把问题搞得更严重了 |
[12:52] | Who’s responsible for this deranged campaign? | 谁应该对这个疯狂的事件负责呢? |
[12:54] | Mike McLintock, press officer? | 是新闻官Mike McLintock? |
[12:56] | Chief of staff Amy Brookheimer, or Selina Meyer herself? | 是幕僚长Amy Brookheimer 还是Selina Meyer本人呢? |
[12:59] | Of course, she bears ultimate responsibility. | 当然了 她对此负有终极责任 |
[13:07] | Potus will not like this. | 总统不会喜欢这个的 |
[13:09] | This is gonna cause a total potal meltdown. | 这肯定会让总统那边崩溃的 |
[13:12] | All right, get him out of here, Dan. | 好了 把他弄出去 Dan |
[13:14] | Yeah, why don’t you run along and see if you can suck your own cake? | 你怎么不跑过去看看你能不能嘬你自己的蛋糕呢? |
[13:16] | Oh, that’s clever, Dan. Did you say those things, Mike? | – 这个段子有内涵 Dan – 是你说的么 Mike? |
[13:22] | Ace play, Shakespeare. Really. | 表现太好了 大文豪 真的 |
[13:23] | When in doubt, call a vet an ape. | 你居然骂一个老兵叫猩猩 |
[13:25] | Remind me, who did you blackmail to get this job? | 你到底是走了什么后门才得到这份工作的啊? |
[13:27] | All right, you know what? Let’s get in my office right now. | 好了 现在马上进办公室 |
[13:31] | – Your tea is almost ready. – Thank you. | – 您的茶就快好了 – 谢谢 |
[13:38] | Yet again we find ourselves in an office | 又一次了 我们见证了这个办公室 |
[13:42] | that is completely non-fucking-functioning. | 有多他妈无能 |
[13:46] | So what are we gonna do? | 现在我们要怎么办 |
[13:49] | Exactly. We are gonna fire someone. | 没错 我们要炒个人 |
[13:53] | That’s right. Does anybody have a better idea? | 很好 你们有更好的主意吗 |
[13:57] | All right, so… | 那… |
[14:00] | Who is it gonna be, huh? | 炒谁呢 |
[14:04] | – Sue. – Oh, Sue. | – Sue – 噢 Sue |
[14:07] | That’s funny, you guys. | 真好笑 |
[14:08] | But seriously, Sue’s not important enough. | 不过说实话 Sue还不够重要 |
[14:12] | Who is? | 那谁重要呢 |
[14:17] | Oh, I know. | 哦 我知道了 |
[14:19] | You three are important enough. | 你们三个就挺重要的 |
[14:21] | Ma’am, I just want to say I promise to do everything I can | 女士 我承诺会尽我所能 |
[14:24] | to fix Amy’s botched full disclosure policy and Mike’s security blunder. | 来修补Amy漏洞层出的政策和Mike的信口开河 |
[14:28] | Hey, suck-up isn’t gonna fix a fuck-up, Dan. | 嘿 拍马屁是修补不了嗝儿屁的 Dan |
[14:31] | All right? You’re not exempt. | 知道吗 你没有豁免权 |
[14:34] | – Gary. – Hmm? | – Gary – 嗯? |
[14:36] | I need some sort of discreet place | 我要找一个非常隐秘的地方 |
[14:38] | where I can have a rendezvous with Ted, please. | 跟Ted见个面 |
[14:40] | – Where nobody goes. – Yes, ma’am. | – 不能有人打扰 – 好的 女士 |
[14:42] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好了 |
[14:45] | You may leave my office now. | 你们现在可以出去了 |
[14:50] | – Shut? – Of course shut! | – 关门吗 – 当然关 |
[14:54] | Oh, lord. | 哦 天呐 |
[14:56] | Ooh, did you put a dash of… | 哦 你有没有放一点儿… |
[14:58] | Honey in the rose hip? Yes, ma’am. | 蜂蜜在玫瑰果里 放了 女士 |
[15:00] | I put a little Fig Newton there for you as well. | 我还放了块Fig Newton在旁边 (饼干品牌) |
[15:02] | – Oh, outstanding, Gary. – Yeah. | – 噢 太棒了 Gary – 是 |
[15:16] | What? Okay, I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Another one. | 干嘛 好吧 对于造成的不便我很抱歉 |
[15:19] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:21] | – Press is up my ass. – Oh, so, okay, great. | – 新闻界追得我屁滚尿流 – 哦 那挺好 |
[15:23] | Then you know exactly what my world is like. | 现在你能感受到我有多苦逼了 |
[15:25] | No, bullshit. I don’t have a Mike, an Amy, or fucking Dan. | 你放屁 我又没有个Mike Amy或他妈的Dan在身边 |
[15:28] | Oh, do you want them? You can have them. | 你想要他们吗 那就拿走 |
[15:31] | I’ll give you a fucking deal on all three of them, too, if you want. | 我他妈现在就能把他们仨打包送你 只要你想要 |
[15:33] | That’s a nice way to treat people. | 你的待人之道可真好 |
[15:34] | – Well, that’s how I feel. – Here we go. | – 这是我现在的真实感觉 – 水来了 |
[15:37] | You don’t have to be snarky about this. | 你不用这么烦躁 |
[15:40] | Oh, my fucking lord! You really need to calm down, okay? | – 我操你妈 – 你真的要冷静 好吧 |
[15:44] | You need to respect Gary’s stuff here. | 你要尊重Gary的东西 |
[15:47] | – Sorry, Gary. – That’s okay. | – 对不起 Gary – 没关系 |
[15:49] | Look, this is my fucking private life. | 我他妈这是私人生活 |
[15:51] | – No, I know. – I thought I was fucking you in private. | – 我知道 – 我以为我是私底下干你的 |
[15:53] | Ted, come on. I love to fuck you in private. | Ted 不要这样 我喜欢私底下干你 |
[15:57] | Hey, you know what? Thanks for returning my call. | 嘿 听着 谢谢你给我回电话 |
[15:59] | The message was, “please don’t fucking call me again.” | 我能给的消息就是 请你他妈别再打老子电话了 |
[16:02] | So why don’t you just take your beak and shove it up | 所以你干嘛不带上你的鸟嘴 |
[16:04] | some corpse’s ass, okay, you vulture motherfucker? | 找个死尸的屁股塞进去 干你娘的 |
[16:07] | – Was that a journalist? – Yes. | – 不会是记者吧 – 是 |
[16:09] | – Oh, God! – What? | – 我的老天爷啊 – 怎么了 |
[16:11] | What are you doing, Ted? You can’t tell him to fuck his mother. | 你这是干嘛 Ted 你不能让他去干他娘 |
[16:15] | – Her mother, actually. – What the hell? | – 实际上 是”她”娘 – 有什么区别 |
[16:17] | – They… – Come on, use your head. | – 她们… – 拜托 动点脑子 |
[16:19] | You’re just making it worse. Get yourself together. | 你这是在使事情恶化 冷静点 |
[16:24] | Selina, I need some air. And we need to talk. | Selina 我要去透气 我们待会要谈谈 |
[16:35] | Uh, Gary? Yes, ma’am? | – 呃 Gary? – 是的 女士 |
[16:42] | – I’m gonna go. – Okay. Okay. | – 我要走了 – 好的 好的 |
[16:44] | – I want you to stay here. – Okay. | – 我要你留在这儿 – 好的 |
[16:47] | I need you to end it with Ted. | 我要你跟Ted做个了结 |
[16:49] | – Okay. What? – Yeah, I want you to let him go. | – 好的 什么 – 是的 我要你让他走 |
[16:52] | But you need to do it very sensitively. | 但你要做得很感性 |
[16:55] | And just make sure there aren’t any repercussions or anything like that, okay? | 确定不会有任何影响或者之类的东西出现 知道吗 |
[17:00] | Um, with all due respect, ma’am, | 呃 恕我直言 女士 |
[17:03] | wouldn’t it be better if it came from you? | 如果你去说会不会好一点 |
[17:06] | – Mmm, uh-uh. – No? | – 嗯 不会 – 不行吗 |
[17:07] | No, because I can’t run the risk of talking to him again | 不行 因为我不能再冒险跟他谈了 |
[17:12] | because I think that he is about to dump me. | 我觉得他会要甩掉我 |
[17:16] | So I’m not gonna be the dumpee. | 所以我不想被别人甩 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna be the dumper. | 我要甩别人 |
[17:23] | Okay? He’s gonna be the dumpee. | 好吧 他才是被甩的那个 |
[17:26] | So, you’ve got to go do that. Okay. | 所以 要你来做 好吧 |
[17:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:34] | Oh, um, your house is so nice. | 噢 你房子真不错 |
[17:37] | Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. It’s really sweet for you to say that. | 谢谢 非常感谢 您这样说真贴心 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:52] | – She can go off, can’t she? – Yeah. | – 她还是会生气的 对不对 – 是 |
[17:55] | – Yeah, sorry about that. – That’s okay. | – 刚才对不起了 – 没关系 |
[17:57] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:00] | So maybe it’s a good thing. | 也许这也算件好事 |
[18:04] | What? What’s a good thing? | 什么 什么好事 |
[18:07] | That she doesn’t want to see you anymore. | 她再也不想见你了 |
[18:21] | Oh, ma’am. You’ve been off radar for over an hour. | 女士 你消失一个多小时了 |
[18:23] | Oh, did I miss anything? | 我错过什么了没 |
[18:26] | Did the president ride through on a lion or something? | 总统骑着狮子穿过去了还是什么 |
[18:28] | No, but you need to do a drop-in on the gaming association in 303. | 不 但你要去303博彩协会露个脸 |
[18:32] | All right. I don’t want to end up with a horse’s head in my bed. | 好吧 我可不想最后沦落到 抱着马头入睡 |
[18:35] | Though there’s room for one now. | 虽然现在枕头上确实有这个空间 |
[18:41] | I just want to know. I hope you find out first. I really do. | – 真想知道 – 我真心希望你是第一个知道的 |
[18:45] | Hey, you know what? I get fired, it’s a big fucking deal. | 嘿 你知道吗 我要是被炒了 那就是很他妈大件事 |
[18:47] | For you, it’s early retirement. Ah, that was fun. | – 炒了你还能当是提前退休 – 啊 真有趣 |
[18:50] | I just had a senior attorney completely trash my yard. | 刚有个资深律师把我的院子完全毁了 |
[18:53] | – You okay? – Yeah, let me get you some coffee. | – 你还好吧 – 我帮你冲杯咖啡 |
[18:55] | What happened, buddy? You want to talk about it? | 怎么了 兄弟 你要不要跟我谈谈 |
[18:56] | He completely tore it up. I was afraid he was gonna cut my… | 他完完全全毁了它 我还怕他会不会切了我的… |
[19:00] | Wait a second. Did you just call me buddy? | 等等 你刚是不是叫我兄弟了 |
[19:02] | You don’t listen to me. You never listen to me. What’s going on? | 你们不听我说话的 你们从来都不会听我说话 发生什么事了 |
[19:04] | – Nothing. – You want something from me. | – 没事 – 你们想从我这套东西 |
[19:06] | You want me to tell you who’s getting fired. | 你们想要我说是谁要被炒了 |
[19:08] | Come on, we just want to know what she’s thinking. I’m not gonna tell you anything. | – 拜托 我们就想知道她在想什么 – 我什么都不会说的 |
[19:11] | All right, you know what? Forget about the specifics. | 这样 忘掉细节问题 |
[19:14] | Let’s pretend there’s a female farmer | 我们就当这儿有个女农场主 |
[19:16] | and she’s got a horse, a sheep, and a pig, okay? | 她养了一只马 一只羊和一只猪 |
[19:20] | Who does she get rid of? | 她会丢掉哪个 |
[19:23] | The pig. | 猪 |
[19:24] | Shit. Wait. Who is that? Oh, come on. Work it out. | – 妈的 等等 谁是猪 – 拜托 自己想嘛 |
[19:29] | Why should I help you guys? | 我干嘛要帮你们 |
[19:30] | – Gary, the veep needs her lunch. – I’m on it. | – Gary 副总统要吃午餐 – 就来 |
[19:34] | I’d rather be a pig than an ass-monkey up on his high horse. | 我宁愿当猪 也不想做骑着高马的死猴子 |
[19:38] | There, that’s three animals for you. | 看 这三种动物适合你 |
[19:46] | Did you just sidle? | 你刚是不是悄悄贴过来了 |
[19:48] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you sidle. | 我从来没见过你这样 |
[19:51] | Look, Selina wants to fire somebody. | 是这样 Selina要炒个人 |
[19:53] | Obviously, I don’t want it to be me. | 很明显 我不希望是我 |
[19:56] | But honestly, I don’t want it to be you. | 但说实话 我也不希望是你 |
[19:57] | Oh, go on. Looking forward to you selling this one to me. | 继续 我很期待你说服我 |
[20:00] | We should form a suicide pact. All right? | 我们得达成自杀合约 |
[20:03] | If she tries to fire me, you walk and vice versa. | 如果她要炒我 你就走 反之亦然 |
[20:06] | She’s not gonna fire both of us. That would look like a crisis. | 她不会同时炒我们俩个 这样太有危机感了 |
[20:09] | Therefore, she can fire neither of us. | 因此 我们俩个她都不会炒 |
[20:13] | One condition… I watch you die first | 我只有一个条件…我要先看着你死 |
[20:15] | and I get to stab you repeatedly to make sure. | 再反复捅你来确认 |
[20:20] | McLintock wants in on the suicide pact. | McLintock也要参加自杀合约 |
[20:22] | – What? – Yeah. A classic move. | – 什么 – 是的 经典的一步 |
[20:26] | I did one of these back in the ’90s when I worked for congressman Hartigan. | 我九十年代为Hartigan议员工作时 也用过这招 |
[20:29] | Why would we let you in on our suicide pact? Because three is better than two. | – 干嘛要让你跟我们一起自杀合约 – 因为三个比两个要好 |
[20:34] | Not with testicles. | 如果是睾丸那就不一定了 |
[20:41] | I came across a little email | 我看到了一封小电子邮件 |
[20:45] | from you to Macauley’s chief of staff. | 是你写给Macauley的幕僚长的 |
[20:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:49] | You don’t know about an email that basically confirms | 你不知道那电邮吗 基本能确认 |
[20:51] | you had talks with senator Macauley? | 你跟Macauley参议员有私交呢 |
[20:55] | What exactly did this email say? | 那电邮写了些什么 |
[20:57] | Oh, just something like, | 哦 就是些 |
[20:59] | “the senator says, ‘thanks, buddy.'” | 参议员说 谢谢你 伙计 |
[21:02] | Well, that’s hardly incriminating. There’s probably more where that came from. | – 这罪名很难成立 – 来源处应该还会有更多证据吧 |
[21:06] | I’m getting really good at dacting. Do you mean un-redacting? | – 我很能编的 – 你是指不胡编乱造吗 |
[21:11] | – Taking the black off. – Yeah, yeah. | – 洗去污点 – 对 对 |
[21:13] | Hey, so goofball here can get in on the suicide pact. | 嘿 这白痴可以跟我们自杀合约的 |
[21:16] | Well, great. The more the merrier. | 棒 越多越好 |
[21:18] | Team Suicide. | 组团自杀 |
[21:20] | So what happened with your Hartigan suicide pact? | 你那个Hartigan自杀合约最后怎样了 |
[21:24] | Oh, we got fired. | 哦 我们集体被炒了 |
[21:26] | Okay, kittens. Time to get drowned. Let’s go. | 好了 小猫咪们 浸猪笼时间到 来吧 |
[21:29] | – Ma’am. – Yeah. | – 女士 – 好 |
[21:33] | Gary, where were you and Selina at lunchtime today? | Gary 今天午餐时间 你跟Selina去了哪 |
[21:35] | – We were at my place. – That’s not protocol. | – 我家 – 这不符合规章制度 |
[21:38] | Don’t be jealous that we’ve taken that step, Sue. | 我们就是这种关系 不要羡慕嫉妒恨哦 Sue |
[21:41] | I’m closer to her than you are. What? | – 我跟她的关系更亲密 – 什么 |
[21:44] | Gary, this is not a competition. Too late. What’s her shoe size? | – Gary 这不是比赛 – 晚了 她穿几号鞋 |
[21:47] | – Seven. – Seven and a half. | – 七号 – 七号半 |
[21:49] | Okay, who are the two cousins she never wants to see? Beverly and Michael. | – 好吧 她最不想看到的两个堂亲戚是谁 – Beverly和Michael |
[21:54] | – Oh, got lucky there. – Here’s the deal, Sue. | – 走狗屎运 – 事实在这里 Sue |
[21:57] | You can’t win, all right? | 你不会赢的 知道吗 |
[21:58] | Basically, I’m infallible, okay? | 我是绝对可靠的 了解么 |
[22:01] | Like when you bought pregnancy tests for the veep wearing your staff ID? | 比如带着工作证去帮副总统买验孕棒吗 |
[22:07] | Infallible like that, Gary? | 这样可靠吗 Gary |
[22:11] | Gary, look, a staffer at the “Post” told me. | Gary 华盛顿邮报一个员工告诉我的 |
[22:13] | The guy at the drugstore saw the badge and sold the story. | 药店那个人看见了你的证 说给了媒体听 |
[22:18] | Sorry, Gary. | 对不起 Gary |
[22:20] | Which is why if one of us goes, we all go. | 也就是说 只要一个人走了 我们三个都走 |
[22:26] | Huh. Okay. Then you’re all… | 嗯 好吧 那你们都… |
[22:29] | Which is why that was just a hypothetical. | 也就是说那只是个假设 |
[22:32] | That’s the exact word that I’d use for this, Mike. | 这个词用得好 Mike |
[22:35] | High-pathetic. | 悲 剧 |
[22:37] | Dan, are you telling me that if I fired either one of these bozos, | Dan 你是不是要告诉我 如果我要炒这俩白痴里的一个 |
[22:41] | – you would have resigned? – No, ma’am. | – 你就辞职? – 不会 女士 |
[22:42] | I was never really committed to this as an idea. | 我从未承认这个方案 |
[22:45] | Right, yeah. This was a big mistake. Kind of a joke, really. | – 是吧 – 这是个巨大的错误 可以说是个笑话 |
[22:48] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们啊 |
[22:50] | Mike, you can’t even announce a suicide pact correctly. | Mike 你都说不清自杀合约是什么 |
[22:54] | Dan folded pretty quick. | 因为Dan说得太快了 |
[22:58] | Yeah, come in. | 进来 |
[23:01] | Oh, Gary, I need advil. | 哦 Gary 我需要雅维 (解热镇痛药) |
[23:03] | I’ve got a headache the size of Nebraska. | 我的头大片大片地疼 |
[23:07] | – I’m afraid I can’t do that, ma’am. – What is this? | – 我可能做不了了 女士 – 这是什么 |
[23:09] | I have loved this job more than I’ve loved life itself. | 我爱生活 更热爱这份工作 |
[23:12] | – Uh-huh. – Well, equally, ’cause it’s been my life. | – 嗯 – 因为它就等同于我的生活 |
[23:15] | – And my feelings for you… – Okay. | – 我对你的感情… – 好了 |
[23:18] | Gary, what is this? | Gary 这是什么 |
[23:19] | It’s my letter of resignation. Okay, Gary, come on. | – 是我的辞呈 – Gary 别这样 |
[23:23] | Is this because your pass was seen at the drugstore? | 就因为你戴着工作证去药店? |
[23:25] | – You knew? – Is that how the pregnancy story got out? | – 你知道了? – 所以怀孕的事才会被流出去? |
[23:28] | I mean, seriously. I am not gonna let go the one person in this core group | 我说真的 我不会放走这个核心群里面 |
[23:33] | that actually gives a shit about me. | 唯一个能他妈帮我做点事的人 |
[23:35] | Okay, Gary, get a hold of yourself. I mean, ser… | 好了 Gary 冷静点 我说… |
[23:38] | Who dumped Ted for me today. Thank you, by the way, for doing that. | 他今天帮我甩了Ted 顺便提下 谢谢你为我做了这事 |
[23:41] | It was really nice of you. I appreciate that. | 你真好 感谢你 |
[23:43] | My God, resignation completely rejected, all right? | 我的天 辞职必须拒绝 |
[23:46] | – Would you please get me some ibuprofen? – I’m your rock. | – 你可以帮我拿些布洛芬吗 – 我是你的磐石 |
[23:48] | – Okay, but I need ibuprofen. – Okay. | – 好 但我想要布洛芬 – 好的 |
[23:50] | All right, suicide pact finished, okay? | 好了 自杀合约言论中止 |
[23:55] | – You can get out. – Okay. | – 你们可以出去了 – 好 |
[23:59] | Uh, except you, Ame. | 除了你 Ame |
[24:02] | – Ma’am? – Mm-hmm. | – 女士? – 嗯 |
[24:07] | – Just have a seat. – Please, you have to… | – 坐 – 拜托您 必须… |
[24:10] | Amy, just sit down, okay? Just sit down. | Amy 就坐下 好吗 就坐下 |
[24:14] | Um, what are we gonna do with you? | 我们要拿你怎么办呢 |
[24:18] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:19] | I think you kind of know what it means, right? | 你应该知道我什么意思吧 |
[24:23] | How are we gonna fix this? | 我们要怎么解决这个问题 |
[24:27] | Okay, um… | 好… |
[24:31] | Um, okay, okay. | 呃 好 |
[24:33] | We could do a piece | 我们可以写篇关于失去宝宝的文章 |
[24:35] | in a sympathetic women’s magazine about the loss of the baby. | 发表在一本有同情心的女性杂志上 |
[24:39] | Buy you some time and some goodwill. | 争取些时间和信誉回来 |
[24:43] | No, you’re right. We can’t do that. | 不行 你是对的 不能这么做 |
[24:52] | So why don’t… | 要不然… |
[24:56] | we say some of us mishandled things | 就说我们在你怀孕期间 |
[25:01] | because you were pregnant? | 做错了事? |
[25:04] | I mean… no, no. No, stupid idea. | 我是说…不 不 这主意不好 |
[25:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | Or, we… | 或者我们… |
[25:13] | Could say | 可以说 |
[25:16] | the pregnancy test was for me. | 验孕棒是买给我的 |
[25:20] | Oh, you mean that would be why you reassigned the secret service guy? | 哦 你的意思是 这就可以作为 你调走那个特工的原因? |
[25:25] | ‘Cause you were feeling too much pressure. | 因为你压力太大 |
[25:28] | Baby on board. That kind of thing? | 有了小孩 之类的? |
[25:31] | Is that what you mean? Yeah, we could mention that. | – 你是这个意思吗 – 对 我们可以这么说 |
[25:35] | Okay, well, it’s like the old Amy talking there. | 好 终于像以前的Amy在讲话了 |
[25:38] | I mean, I can’t tell you what to do. | 我是说 我不能告诉你怎么做 |
[25:41] | It’s kind of a personal thing. | 这是私事 |
[25:44] | But it’s really good to hear you’re thinking. | 但你在想事情了 这是个好消息 |
[25:48] | I need something for my head. | 我要去拿点什么来止头痛 |
[25:56] | There have been rumors flying around | 外边流言满天飞 |
[26:01] | – Yeah, I had heard. – Yeah, well, the baby was mine. | – 对 我听说了 – 是啊 孩子是我的 |
[26:05] | Was yours? Yes, I had a miscarriage. | – 是你的? – 对 我流产了 |
[26:09] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – Mmm. | – 哦 我很抱歉 – 嗯 |
[26:12] | I just wanted to explain the state of mind I was in | 就是想解释下当时的状态 |
[26:16] | when I made the decision to reassign Mr. Collins. | 所以我才调走了Collins先生 |
[26:19] | – I see. – Knockity knock knock knock. | – 这样 – 敲 敲 敲 |
[26:22] | Janet, hey. I didn’t know you were here. Hey, Amers, going on a muffin run. | Janet 嘿 我不知道你也在 嘿 Amers 我们要去吃松饼 |
[26:26] | Can I interest you in a blueberry bran muffin? | 蓝莓麦麸松饼感兴趣吗 |
[26:28] | – Anybody? – I couldn’t. Do you? | – 有人爱吗 – 我不吃 你呢 |
[26:29] | – No, I’m fine. Thanks. – Okay. No problem. | – 我不用 谢谢 – 没事 |
[26:32] | I will stand down. Peep you later. | 我退下了 一会儿看你 |
[26:36] | – What? – Peep you later. | – 什么 – 一会儿看你 |
[26:40] | Okay, thank you, Mike. | 好 谢谢 Mike |
[26:42] | Do you think you’re ready to be back at work? | 你觉得能胜任工作了? |
[26:45] | Sure. Sure, yeah. | 当然 当然 可以 |
[26:48] | Hi. Sorry to interrupt. | 嗨 不好意思打扰了 |
[26:51] | We’re getting a little lunch from the deli. | 我们要从熟食店叫外卖 |
[26:54] | Wondered if you wanted anything special from the menu. Thanks, buddy. | – 想着你想不想吃点什么特别的 – 谢谢你 伙计 |
[26:58] | Dan is so good. He’s come such a long way. | Dan人可好了 好不容易才有今天 |
[27:01] | Would you like Dan to get you anything? An iced tea would be great. | – 你要不要Dan帮你拿点什么 – 冰茶就好 |
[27:05] | You know what? That sounds really good. | 知道吗 听起来真妙 |
[27:07] | – Make that two. – Two iced teas. | – 我也要一杯 – 两杯冰茶 |
[27:09] | Thanks. Oh, and not from here. | 谢谢 哦 不要这里的 |
[27:11] | From the place that we like eight blocks away. | 去那个 差不多八个街区外那家店 |
[27:13] | Sure, okay. | 好的 |
[27:15] | Is he the father? Oh, no, no. | – 他是孩子爹吗 – 哦 不 不 |
[27:19] | Father, no. | 爹 不是 |
[27:22] | He can’t. | 他不行 |
[27:25] | (FUCK YOU) | (操) |