时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Andrew, you know what? You resented my success when we were married, okay? | Andrew 你知道吗 我们没离婚的时候你就对我的成功不爽 |
[00:17] | 副总统官邸 早上7:45 | |
[00:21] | But now it is absolutely eating you raw. | 但是现在这完全让你痛不欲生了 |
[00:24] | You were the best thing to ever happen to him and he threw it away. | 你是他生命中最美好的事物 而他却离此而去 |
[00:25] | Yeah, you were the best thing– I was the best thing that ever happened to you and you just threw it away. | 对 你是我生命中…我是你生命中 最美好的事物 而你却离此而去 |
[00:29] | Ma’am, we have to go now if you want to catch Kent for a hostages meeting. | 女士 如果你想跟Kent开 那个有关人质的会议 我们就该走了 |
[00:32] | Okay, listen, I will not have you undermine me with Catherine. | 好的 听著 我不会让你离间我和Catherine的 |
[00:37] | – Will you be wanting a clutch? – I will. | – 你想要拿手包么? – 我要 |
[00:38] | – Okay. – I will not. | – 好的 – 我不要 |
[00:40] | – Oh, you don’t? – No, no, I will. I want the bag. | – 噢 你不要么? – 不 不 我要 我要包包 |
[00:42] | No, I want Catherine to spend Thanksgiving with me, | 不 我要Catherine和我一起过感恩节 |
[00:45] | not some random boyfriend. | 而不是随便一个男朋友 |
[00:47] | And what about poor Memaw, who’s guaranteed to be dead by March? | 还有可怜的外婆怎么办 她最多可就能活到三月份 |
[00:50] | With any luck. Well, congratulations. | 如果运\气好的话 好吧 恭喜你 |
[00:54] | You have successfully learned how to manipulate Catherine. | 你成功的学会了怎么操控Catherine |
[00:57] | How is that insulting to her? | 这怎么就侮辱到她了呢? |
[01:00] | God, you just turn it all around– okay. | 天哪 你这是完全颠倒黑白…好吧 |
[01:02] | – Just hanging up on him. – Shall we go? | – 我挂了他的电话 – 我们走么? |
[01:03] | – Yeah, let’s just get out. – There’s some Advil in the bag. | – 好的 我们走吧 – 包里有几片Advil(止疼药) |
[01:05] | Yeah, I hope we have a number for a contract killer, too. | 我希望我们也有职业杀手的电话号码 |
[01:08] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意干 |
[01:09] | 白宫停车场 | |
[01:10] | Nice wheels, Mike. This new? | 车不错啊 Mike 新车么? |
[01:13] | Not quite. Like your mother, | 也不算新 就像你娘一样 |
[01:15] | it’s been previously loved and paid for by a couple of guys. | 曾经被不少人爱过 他们都为她付了钱 |
[01:18] | I guess this means you cleared your debts, huh? | 我猜这意味著你的债还清了 对吧? |
[01:20] | No, I’ve added this to my debt. | 不 我只是多欠了点 |
[01:23] | Oh, the old “drink your way out of alcoholism” approach. | 噢 是那种\”一路喝到不再醉\”的老方法啊 |
[01:26] | – I like it. – No, this isn’t like when I drank. | – 我喜欢 – 不 这跟我喝酒的事可不一样 |
[01:29] | You had a drinking problem? | 你以前酗过酒? |
[01:31] | Not a problem. Uh, an issue. | 没有那么严重 只是有点小瘾 |
[01:34] | Not even an issue. A hitch. | 都不算是酒瘾 就是有一段很爱喝 |
[01:36] | – You had a drinking hitch? – Dan, I owe 100 grand. | – 你曾经很爱喝酒? – Dan 我欠了十万块 |
[01:40] | Nothing I can do will change that. | 我做什么也改变不了这件事 |
[01:42] | So, I’ve accepted what I cannot change. A few extra grand doesn’t matter. | 所以呢 我接受我不能改变的东西 再多几千块也没什么所谓 |
[01:46] | Are you drunk right now? | 你现在是醉了么? |
[01:48] | Morning, Mr. Egan. Have you read the regionality paper? | 早上好 Egan先生 你看没看那篇地域主义的文章? |
[01:50] | – No. – Okay. | – 没有 – 好吧 |
[01:53] | Have a great day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:55] | – I get that all the time. – No, you don’t. | – 老有人对我这样 – 不 没有 |
[01:57] | 白宫西翼 | |
[01:57] | But I need to talk to that autistic lumberjack son of a bitch. | 但是我得跟那个狗娘养的自闭土鳖谈谈 |
[02:01] | Oh, there he is. Hi, Kent. | 噢 他在这呢 你好啊 Kent |
[02:03] | – Madam Vice President. – Hey, I heard you were doing Pilates. | – 副总统女士 – 我听说你在练普拉提 |
[02:06] | – I didn’t know you had a core. – I do and it’s like steel. | – 我都不知道你还有身板呢 – 我有 而且可硬朗了呢 |
[02:10] | So are we really not doing anything about the hostages now? | 那我们现在是真的对人质的事没有行动么? |
[02:13] | – Nothing at all? – We are doing something. | – 一点都没么? – 我们有行动 |
[02:16] | – Yeah? What are we doing? – Nothing. | – 是么? 那我们在做什么? – 什么都没有 |
[02:18] | Until the numbers support intervention, doing nothing is the most positive thing we can do. | 除非有足够的票数支持干预 我们能做的最多也就是什么也不做 |
[02:22] | You know, it’s just so great talking to you, Kent. | 真高兴和你谈话 Kent |
[02:25] | I love being close to the inaction. | 我就喜欢接近无为的感觉 |
[02:26] | The national security meeting this afternoon is still happening, right? | 今天下午的国家安全会议还是要开的 对吧? |
[02:29] | Yes, 4:30. Hostages and the SM-17 missile defense system sale | 是的 4:30 人质事件以及向以色列出售 |
[02:33] | to Israel will both be discussed. | SM-17导弹防御系统两件事都会讨论 |
[02:35] | SM-17d. There’s a lower case D. | SM-17d 还有个小写的d |
[02:37] | – Apologies, sir. – Details are important. | – 对不起 先生 – 细节很重要 |
[02:39] | – A misplaced decimal point can kill a diabetic. – Yes, sir. | – 小数点放错一位数就能杀死一位糖尿病人 – 是的 先生 |
[02:42] | I look forward to attending the meeting as per our deal. | 我很期待像我们协商的那样参加会议 |
[02:44] | POTUS would love to have you there, as would I. | 总统会很希望你在场的 我也是 |
[02:46] | That’s if you can possibly be back in time. | 前提是你能按时赶回来 |
[02:49] | – Back in time from what? – I’m sorry, I have an 8:45. | – 从哪赶回来? – 对不起 我8:45有个会 |
[02:52] | – Mr. Ryan. – Yes, sir. | – Ryan先生 – 是的 先生 |
[02:53] | – What? Kent? – Uh, ma’am. | – 什么? 不 Kent? – 呃 女士 |
[02:56] | – Yes? – The Listen to Rural America program that you okayed with POTUS after the midterms is looking– | – 什么? – 你在中期选举后答应总统说你要去倾听乡音… |
[03:01] | You know what? Why don’t you put on your running shoes | 你知道吗 你能不能穿上跑鞋 |
[03:03] | and get to the fucking point, Jonah? | 然后他妈赶紧给我跑到重点! Jonah |
[03:04] | The North Carolina Pork Board is having a pig picking today. | 今天北卡罗州的猪肉委员会有选猪比赛 |
[03:07] | Sounds classy. Will Kate Middleton be there? | 听起来很古典 Kate Middleton会去么? (英国王妃) |
[03:09] | POTUS would like to get you down there and utilize your people skills to kick off “U.S., Hey.” | 总统希望你能出席 用你的亲和力去大展\”美国嘿\” |
[03:14] | – That’s what they’re gonna call it? – Yeah. | – 是就准备叫这个名字么? – 是的 |
[03:16] | – Who came up with that incredibly shitty name? – That would be me, ma’am. | – 谁想出来的狗屎名字啊? – 正是在下 女士 |
[03:19] | Okay, so they want me to go to a pig roast | 好吧 他们想让我去猪肉烧烤会上 |
[03:22] | to meet a bunch of men who probably took turns | 见一群可能会在烤猪之前 |
[03:25] | – to fuck the pig before they roasted it? – I wouldn’t presume they took turns. | – 轮流干那头猪的人么? – 我觉得他们不会轮流的 |
[03:29] | Let me tell you something. I’m going to that 4:30 meeting | 我告诉你 就算我要让Sue像超人那样 |
[03:32] | even if I have to get Sue to fly around the world the wrong way like Superman and reverse time. | 反著绕地球飞一圈让时间倒流 我也要参加4:30的那个会 |
[03:36] | – Do you understand that? – Yes, ma’am. | – 你明白吗? – 是的 女士 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:39] | Ma’am, my dad has taken a turn for the worse. | 女士 我父亲的病情突然恶化了 |
[03:43] | – I’m thinking this pig picking is a good opportunity… – Oh, yeah, skip it. Skip it. | – 我想这个选猪比赛是个很好的机会… – 噢 是的 你不用去了 |
[03:46] | Go to him. | 去陪你爸吧 |
[03:47] | I’ll bring you back a sandwich and a six-toed husband. | 我会给你带三明治还有六趾老公回来的 |
[03:50] | – Maybe if she landed at a different base… – Gary. | – 也许如果她换个机场著陆的话… – Gary |
[03:53] | This is not your area of expertise. | 这不是你的专长领域 |
[03:55] | It’s just typing into a calendar. | 就是往日历上打字而已 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry, Sue. Your job is really difficult. | 对不起 Sue 你的工作非常有难度 |
[04:00] | – Excuse me? – You do it very efficiently. | – 打扰一下? – 你的工作非常有效率 |
[04:02] | – Gary. – Oh, thank you, Jesus. | – Gary – 谢天谢地啊 |
[04:04] | We got to go. We’re gonna go mix with the hicks. | 我们得走了 咱们得去跟乡巴佬们打成一片了 |
[04:07] | Congressman Furlong called and he’d like some face time. | Furlong众议员打过电话来 他希望和您面谈 |
[04:09] | Okay, well, let’s see, I’d rather set fire to my vulva. | 好吧 我想一下 那我宁可在我的木耳上点一把火 |
[04:12] | – So that’s a no. – He’s in town trying to play nice for a possible Senate run in the next year or so. | – 意思就是不干 – 他现在四处扮好人是为了明年左右要竞选参议员 |
[04:17] | – Seriously? – Roger Furlong trying to play nice is like Brando trying to play Annie. | – 不是吧? – Roger Furlong扮好人 就跟马龙白兰度演红发少女似的 |
[04:21] | That’s a good one, Mike. | 这个笑话不错 Mike |
[04:22] | – Thanks, ma’am. – Wait. Ma’am? | – 谢谢 女士 – 等一下 女士 |
[04:24] | I just got a message here. Something about a paper that your daughter wrote that ended up on some guy’s blog. | 我刚收到一条短信 说你女儿写的 一篇文章上了某个人的博客 |
[04:29] | See, this is why China regulates their Internet. What does it say? | 看吧 这就是为什么天朝要管理 大内网的原因 文章说什么了? |
[04:31] | I don’t know. Some film studies course. A paper she wrote. | 我不知道 电影研究课的论文什么的 |
[04:34] | Did you know that I’m paying 65 grand a year to that school? | 你知不知道我一年得付那家学校6万5? |
[04:36] | They had better be putting gold on that popcorn instead of butter, right? | 他们应该是要往爆米花上洒金子才对的是吧? |
[04:40] | – Oh, ma’am! – What? Oh, no. | – 噢 女士! – 怎么了? 噢 不要啊 |
[04:42] | – I’m out of here. – I’m coming with you. | – 我要走了 – 我要跟您一起去 |
[04:44] | – What? – POTUS wants me to monitor U.S. Hey | – 什么? – 总统希望我去监测\”美国嘿\” |
[04:47] | – as kind of my pet project. – Oh, for fuck’s sakes. | – 因为是我的宝贝项目 – 噢 我勒个苍天啊 |
[04:50] | This must be the first pet project of yours that didn’t involve resorting to chloroform. | 这肯定是你第一个没有动用麻醉药 搞来的宝贝项目 |
[04:54] | Yeah, well, it’s early days, Mike. | 是的 那都是以前的事了 Mike |
[04:56] | Can you take care of this Catherine business? | 你能处理Catherine的事么? |
[04:57] | – I’ve got someplace I’ve got to be. – Where? | – 我有地方要去 – 哪啊? |
[04:59] | Well, I think I might have found a way to get to Kent Davison. | 呃 我想我找到接近Kent Davison的办法了 |
[05:03] | If you kill his mother and then dress in her skin, that’s technically illegal. | 如果你要杀了他娘然后穿她的皮的话 那严格来说可是犯法的哟 |
[05:07] | Technically. | 严格来说 |
[05:10] | The veep’s office is pumped about the new foreign policy portfolio, sir. | 副总统办公室现在正为 新外交政策摩拳擦掌呢 先生 |
[05:17] | And I read this really interesting paper | 我刚看了一篇很有意思的文章 |
[05:20] | on how regionality is actually a more significant political prism than nationality. | 说为什么地域主义是比国家主义 更加坚实的政治基础 |
[05:25] | Did you just join this Pilates studio, Mr. Egan? | 你是不是刚加入这家普拉提班啊 Egan先生? |
[05:28] | Yeah. Yeah, you know, it’s convenient. | 是的 这里很方便 |
[05:31] | – Where do you live? – Nearby. | – 你住哪? – 附近 |
[05:33] | Local to here. | 就是…这一片 |
[05:39] | I hear the hostage situation is really heating up. | 我听说人质的事愈演愈烈了 |
[05:42] | I hope you’ve done Pilates before. | 希望你以前做过普拉提 |
[05:44] | People think they can just get on one of these machines. | 人们总以为自己随便就能上这些机器 |
[05:48] | No. Six months I did before I got on this. | 不 我练了六个月才开始用这个的 |
[05:51] | Yeah, well, I’m all about the long-term goals. | 是啊 我永远都著眼长远目标 |
[06:01] | Mike, look at this. | Mike 看这个 |
[06:04] | Look at this, Mike. | 看这个 Mike |
[06:08] | Just sipping some coffee. Air Force Two. | 我在空军二号喝咖啡哟 |
[06:10] | Real good. Take a picture of me looking out the window. | 非常好 帮我照张望向窗外的照片 |
[06:13] | Jonah. Jonah, calm down. | Jonah Jonah 你冷静 |
[06:14] | It’s a plane with a logo. It’s not Space Mountain. | 这只是一架带标致的飞机而已 又不是星际过山车 (迪士尼乐园项目) |
[06:17] | What the hell do you do on Air Force One, rub your dick on the seats? | 你要是上了空军一号怎么办? 在座位上打飞机么? |
[06:21] | I haven’t actually been on Air Force One. | 我还没有上过空军一号 |
[06:23] | – What? – I haven’t been– | – 啥? – 我还没有… |
[06:26] | – Ma’am. – Ugh. | – 女士 – 呃 |
[06:30] | – How you doing, Mike? – I’m doing great, ma’am. | – 你怎么样 Mike? – 挺好的 女士 |
[06:32] | Heard about your financial situation. You know, the boat and everything. | 听说你的财政情况了 船什么的 |
[06:36] | It’s fine. I’ve changed the only thing I can– my reaction to things. | 没事的 我已经改换了我唯一能改变的东西–我对事物的反应 |
[06:40] | – Oh. And your boxers occasionally, I hope. – I have a fresh pair every day now. | – 噢 希望你偶尔也改换一下你的内裤 – 我现在每天换一条 |
[06:44] | Oh, good for you, Mike. | 噢 不错不错 Mike |
[06:47] | – Hey, ma’am? – What, Gary? What’s wrong? | – 女士? – 什么 Gary? 出什么事了? |
[06:51] | I know you think I’m melodramatic, ma’am. | 我知道你觉得我这人大惊小怪 女士 |
[06:53] | – I know you’re melodramatic. – Uh-huh. Our world has just ended. | – 我知道你就是大惊小怪 – 我们刚玩完了 |
[07:03] | Mike! | |
[07:07] | Read this. | 看这个 |
[07:10] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[07:13] | Selina’s secret stash of signals. | \”揭秘: Selina的小暗号 |
[07:16] | When the VP rubs her right ear, an aide will tell her | 当副总统揉自己的右耳时 她的助手 |
[07:18] | she has an important call that she must take. | 就会告诉她必须要接紧急电话 |
[07:21] | In an unwanted conversation, this is her exit strategy. | 在不愿谈话的时候 这是她的抽身之策\” |
[07:24] | All right, well, somebody WikiLeaked the code. | 好吧 现在有人维基解密了暗号 |
[07:27] | So we can’t use those. We need new signals. | 我们不能再用这些了 我们需要新的暗号 |
[07:30] | Those signals took years. | 那些暗号是花了好久才摸索出来的 |
[07:31] | I can’t just tear up the gestictionary and come up with new codes like that. | 我不能把秘笈撕了然后瞬间发明一套新暗号 |
[07:35] | Okay, that could be a signal. Kind of a silent click. | 好吧 这个就可以做一个暗号 类似静音什么的 |
[07:37] | Would you please– okay, could you just– I just need something basic for today. | 你能不能…好么 你就… 我只是需要一些最基本的暗号应付今天 |
[07:40] | I don’t want to get stuck talking pig shit with people who use hay as furniture. | 我不想困在那跟那些 把干草垛当家具的人谈论什么猪的破事 |
[07:44] | I need an exit strategy to be in DC by 4:30, so start thinking. | 我需要一个能让我4:30回华盛顿的抽身计策 赶紧给我想 |
[07:48] | Okay, but we have to make these new signals subtle | 好吧 但是这些新暗号必须要隐蔽 |
[07:50] | so they don’t kind of look like signals. | 要看起来不像是在打暗号 |
[07:53] | – You do realize that that was the point of the old signals, right, Mike? – I realize that. | – 你明白就是这样以前才要有暗号的吧? Mike – 我意识到了 |
[07:58] | Oh! You slap your hands together. Kind of give it a little thumbs up. | 噢! 你可以拍手 然后竖起大拇指 |
[08:01] | No, that’s like I squished a bug and then I said, “Oh, it’s so cool I squished a bug.” | 不行 这个就像是我拍死了一只虫子然后说 \”我拍死了只虫子真酷!\” |
[08:05] | – What if you scratched your head with your phone in your hand? – What about this? | – 那你拿著电话挠头呢? – 这个怎么样? |
[08:09] | Oh. No… | 哦 不行… |
[08:11] | – You don’t look pretty. – Oh, forget it. | – 这样看著不好看 – 噢 那算了 |
[08:13] | I got it. You can rub your eyebrow. | 我想到了 你可以揉眉毛 |
[08:15] | No one will see that. It’s subtle. It looks natural. | 不会有人注意到的 很隐蔽 很自然 |
[08:17] | – What if people think I have crabs in my eyebrows? – How can you have crabs in your eyebrow? | – 那如果别人觉得我眉毛长阴虱了呢? – 眉毛怎么能长阴虱呢? |
[08:22] | Okay, Gary, when a man and a woman love each other very much and it’s the man’s birthday– | 好吧 Gary 当一对男女非常相爱 又是这个男人生日的时候… |
[08:27] | – Crap in a hat. – What? | – 出事了 – 什么? |
[08:29] | – It’s your daughter. – What? What is it? | – 是你女儿 – 什么? 出什么事了? |
[08:31] | She’s fine, but she’s done something that’ll make you want to kill her. | 她没事 不过她干了一些会让你想杀了的事 |
[08:37] | Christ, it’s everywhere. | 天哪 到处都是了 |
[08:39] | Well, if it’s just a film studies essay– | 如果只是篇电影论文的话… |
[08:41] | No, Catherine’s essay is about Emad Burnat’s movie “5 Broken Cameras.” | 不 Catherine的论文是写Emad Burnat的\”5台破相机\”的 |
[08:45] | If Owen Wilson’s not in it, I probably don’t know it. | 如果没有Owen Wilson演出的话 我可能就不知道这片 |
[08:47] | It’s about nonviolent Palestinian resistance to Israeli settlement on the West Bank. | 这是一部关于巴勒斯坦人非暴力抵抗 以色列人在(约旦河)西岸建立定居点的电影 |
[08:51] | That doesn’t sound like one of Owen’s. | 这听起来不像是Owen的片子 |
[08:52] | She talks about the masterly portrayal of brutal, illegal Israeli aggression. | 她在文中说这是对以色列 野蛮非法入侵的精湛写照 |
[08:57] | – Ouch. – We have to issue a statement. | – 哎呀 – 我们必须发布声明 |
[08:59] | All right, well, standard issue pro-Israeli, | 好的 声明要用标准的挺以色列 |
[09:02] | pro-Palestinian, but subtly more pro-Israeli statement. | 也挺巴勒斯坦的口气 但要稍微偏向以色列一点点 |
[09:05] | – I mean, hit F9 and print that fucker out. – No, this needs to be top-notch. | – 你就按F9把这破玩意打印出来就完了 – 不 这必须好好写 |
[09:08] | This needs to be the Gettysburg Address of tightrope-walking, say-nothing bullshit. | 这必须是滴水不漏 毫无破绽 说了当没说的东西 |
[09:12] | My time has come. | 我大显身手的时候到了 |
[09:14] | All right, well, next election I guess we lose Florida, then. | 好吧 这样我们下次选举就输掉佛罗里达好了(退休犹太人的天堂) |
[09:18] | – We got wheels down in 15. – All right, I’ve got to change. | – 我们15分钟后著陆 – 好吧 我得换衣服了 |
[09:20] | All right, I’ll text Amy. | 好吧 我给Amy发短信 |
[09:22] | Gary, what am I supposed to wear today? | Gary 我今天要穿什么? |
[09:24] | At least that’s good. | 至少这个没问题 |
[09:26] | Well, howdy, y’all. | 大家好呀 |
[09:28] | Oh, my goodness. Look at this. | 我的天哪 看看这里 |
[09:29] | Walking the walk, talking the pork. | 走得透 聊著肉 |
[09:30] | 北卡罗来纳 猪肉大会 加斯托尼亚 | |
[09:31] | Look at you, a grown woman with cotton candy. | 看看你 拿著棉花糖的成年女人 |
[09:34] | Pink like your cheeks. I’m gonna give you both a hug. | 像你的脸一样粉嘟嘟的 你们两个我都要抱一下 |
[09:37] | Oh, gosh, that looks like finger-licking fun. | 天哪 这看起来好吃得要舔手指了 |
[09:39] | That’s a term I just coined today. Do you like it? | 这是我今天刚想到的说法哦 你们喜欢吗? |
[09:41] | Everybody’s having such a good time. But this young man doesn’t have anything to eat. Now why would that be? | 每个人都过得很高兴 但是这位小伙子 怎么没有东西吃呢? 为什么呀? |
[09:46] | I hope you’re not just starving to death, sweetheart. | 我希望你不要饿死了哟 甜心 |
[09:48] | What’s going on? We’ve got to get some meat on your bones. | 出什么事了? 我们应该让你多长点肉才行哦 |
[09:50] | And there you go. Ask and you shall receive. | 这样就好了 你一开口就能实现 |
[09:54] | Why am I the only one wearing a cowboy hat? | 为什么只有我一个人带著牛仔帽? |
[09:57] | – I’m gonna take this hat off. – No. Hat hair, hat hair. Please don’t. | – 我要摘了这顶帽子 – 不行 头发被帽子压过了 千万不要 |
[10:00] | Yes, she’s pressing the flesh very well, sir. | 是的 她在肉前面表现得很好 先生 |
[10:03] | And these people have a lot of flesh. | 而这帮人有很多很多肉 |
[10:06] | Two things in politics to avoid– Middle East and family strife. And we’re combining both? | 政治上两个要绕著走的事:中东问题 还有家庭争吵 现在我们这是二合一了? |
[10:10] | Now you get the daughter to apologize. | 你得让他女儿道歉 |
[10:12] | You have my authority. Ergo, you have POTUS’s authority. | 你有我的授权 也就是说你有总统的授权 |
[10:16] | – Understood? – Yes, sir. | – 明白了么? – 是的 先生 |
[10:19] | If this were the ’60s, we could just have the National Guard shoot the daughter. | 如果现在是60年代的话 我们可以直接派国民警卫队把她女儿干掉 |
[10:22] | West Wing, West Wing. Pardon me. Coming through. | 白宫的 白宫的 让一让 借过 |
[10:25] | – Oh, hi there. – Pardon me, West Wing. Pardon me. Excuse me. | – 噢 你好 – 不好意思 白宫的 过一下 |
[10:27] | Oh, hello, little girl. Office of the president. | 你好 小姑娘 我是总统办公室的 |
[10:29] | Please step off to the side. Thank you. | 请站开 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Ma’am, I have been charged with informing you | 女士 我接到授权通知您 |
[10:35] | that you need to get your daughter Catherine | 您必须让您的女儿Catherine |
[10:37] | to apologize unequivocally and immediately. | 立即明确的道歉 |
[10:41] | Yeah? Well, go shit yourself, Long Tall Sally, | 是么? 你去死吧 竹竿 |
[10:44] | because I will deal with my daughter in my own way on my own terms. | 我会按我自己的时间 用我自己的方式来管我女儿 |
[10:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[10:51] | – Oh, here’s your ma. – Hey, you got her? | – 噢 这是你妈 – 嘿 你接通她了? |
[10:53] | Hi, Catherine. How are you? | 嗨 Catherine 你好吗? |
[10:56] | – Hi, Mom. – Stop it. Stop it. You’re freaking me out. | – 妈妈好 – 住手 住手 你吓到我了 |
[10:58] | – Stop it. – Freaking you out? | – 住手 – 吓到你了? |
[11:00] | No, honey. Not you, Catherine. | 不 亲爱的 不是你 Catherine |
[11:02] | It was Mike. He had you on top of his body. | 是Mike 他把你放在了他身上 |
[11:05] | No, that came out wrong. | 不 这个说法不对劲 |
[11:07] | – Listen, how are you doing? – I’m okay. | – 听著 你过得怎么样? – 我挺好 |
[11:09] | I’m getting a lot of attention. | 我受到了很多人注意 |
[11:11] | – Yeah. – Why are you wearing a cowboy hat? | – 是的 – 你为什么要戴牛仔帽啊? |
[11:13] | I’m at a pork event. | 我在出席一个肉类活动 |
[11:14] | Listen, you can’t talk to anybody about this essay. | 听著 你不能跟任何人说这篇论文的事 |
[11:18] | No media, no journalists or anything. You have somebody there, sweetie? Who is that? | 媒体 记者什么的都不行 有人在你那边么 亲爱的? 是谁? |
[11:23] | Yeah, actually, it’s my boyfriend. | 是的 是我男朋友 |
[11:27] | You’re kidding. That’s exciting. | 开玩笑吧 真让人激动 |
[11:29] | His name is Rahim. He’s Dilka’s brother. | 他叫Rahim 他是Dilka的弟弟 |
[11:31] | Dilka’s brother? | Dilka的弟弟? |
[11:33] | What? Do you have a problem with him being Iranian? | 什么? 你觉得他是伊朗人有问题么? |
[11:35] | Okay, Catherine, you know that I am not a racist, okay? | 好吧 Catherine 你知道我不是种族主义者 |
[11:40] | My boyfriend in college was a quarter Cherokee. | 我大学的男朋友有四分之一Cherokee血统呢 (北美原住民的一支) |
[11:42] | Mom, I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna say sorry. | 妈妈 很对不起 但是我不会道歉的 |
[11:45] | – Okay? – No, Cath– | – 好吗? – 不 Cath… |
[11:47] | Catherine, don’t– all right. | Catherine 别…好吧 |
[11:49] | – Well, that worked perfectly. – Good talk with Catherine? | – 好吧 真顺利 – 和Catherine聊得不错? |
[11:52] | Well, we’ve had happier conversations. | 这个嘛 我们有比这个聊得好的时候 |
[11:53] | – Like when I told her her grandpa had died. – Oh, she didn’t like him, huh? | – 比方说我告诉她她外公去世了的那次 – 噢 她不喜欢他吧? |
[11:57] | – No, that’s not what I meant. – Oh, sorry. It’s just my grampy, he was a real prick. | – 不 我说的不是这个意思 – 噢 对不起 只是我外公 他真是个变态… |
[12:01] | – Okay, Mike. – I mean he was– | – 好了 Mike – 我是说他… |
[12:03] | You need to get a chopper. I want you to go to Catherine’s college. | 你得去弄架直升机 我要你去Catherine的学校 |
[12:06] | No. You pick her up, bring her to the air base. All right? | 不 你接上她 然后把她带到空军基地 |
[12:09] | Get some towels. I may need to daughter board her. | 弄点毛巾 我可能要对她管教管教 |
[12:11] | Okay? | 好么? |
[12:13] | – You hate choppers, Mike. – I know. | – 你讨厌直升机 Mike – 我知道 |
[12:16] | I’m always afraid I’m gonna get my head cut off. | 我总是害怕把我脑袋削掉了 |
[12:18] | Yeah, it happens. | 是啊 有这种事 |
[12:26] | – While Israel’s military non-occupation… – No, no, presence. | – 当以色列军队没有占领… – 不 不 在场 |
[12:30] | While Israel’s military presence– words, words, words. | 当以色列军队在场时 如何如何如何 |
[12:33] | Oh, this whole being pleasant is fucking exhausting. | 噢 扮高兴这个事太他妈累人了 |
[12:35] | Yes, sir. It’s very tiring. | 是的 先生 非常累人 |
[12:37] | I’m running out of nice juice to spray at these shit munchers. Hi there. Good to see you. | 我对这些烂人们已经说不动好话了 你好啊 见到你很高兴 |
[12:41] | We also desire a settled homeland for the Palestinian people. | 我们同时也希望能让巴勒斯坦人能建立起家园 |
[12:44] | Oh, look who we have here. Not only Ginger Rogers, but also Ginger Rogers. | 看看是谁啊 不光是大美女 还有大美女哦 |
[12:49] | Nice joke construction, sir. | 这个梗堆得好 先生 |
[12:50] | Stop trying to polish my dick, you fucking four-eyed failure. | 不要拍我的马屁了 你个四眼废柴 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | – And… – Greetings, friends. We were just in the building, so we stopped by. | – 然后… – 朋友们好啊 我们正好在楼里 就顺道过来了 |
[12:57] | In the building? Okay. What, are you guys washing the windows today? | 在楼里? 好吧 你们今天是来擦窗户的么? |
[13:00] | – Working on the bathrooms? – You’re quite the wit, Dan. | – 还是来打扫卫生间? – 你真是聪明啊 Dan |
[13:02] | – Yeah, I am quite the wit. And you’re quite… – We were just heading to the hospital. | – 是的 我是聪明 而你就是… – 我们正要去医 |
[13:05] | My father’s breathing has become very bad. | 我父亲的呼吸现在很糟糕了 |
[13:09] | They think he might not last through the night. | 他们觉得他可能过不了今晚 |
[13:11] | And Dan needs to come with me so we can continue the statement. | 而Dan要跟我一起去好接著起草声明 |
[13:15] | – Apologies. – Oh, no, not at all. I’m sorry about your dad. | – 很抱歉 – 噢 完全没有的事 你爸的事我很遗憾 |
[13:17] | – Okay, we should be going. – We’ll talk another time, then. | – 好了 我们该走了 – 那下次再谈 |
[13:19] | – I got all the time in the world. – We do actually have to be out of DC by tomorrow. | – 我有的是时间 – 事实上我们必须在明天之前离开特区 |
[13:23] | – It’s a metaphor. – I don’t think it strictly is, sir. | – 那只是个暗喻 – 严格意义上来说 我不觉得那算是 先生 |
[13:26] | – As a figure of speech… – You know, you’re about as annoying as a condom filled with fire ants. | – 从打比方的角度来说 – 你就像一只充满火蚁的安全套一样令人讨厌 |
[13:29] | How’s that for a fucking metaphor? | 这个他妈的暗喻怎么样? |
[13:30] | – That’s a simile, sir. – Shut your mouth, you fat girl. | – 那是个明喻 先生 – 闭上你的嘴 肥妞 |
[13:36] | – So what hospital is your dad in? – George Washington. | – 那么你爸爸在哪个医院? – 乔治·华盛顿医院 |
[13:40] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 哦 那是个好医院 |
[13:45] | They got a big Starbucks there. It’s nice. You know, people go in there that aren’t– | 那有个很大的星巴克 很不错 你知道的 去那的人们不… |
[13:49] | – You don’t have to speak. – Thank you. | – 你可以不用说话 – 谢谢 |
[13:51] | There you go, ma’am. You taste that. | 给你 女士 你尝尝 |
[13:54] | – That’s heaven right there. – This is big. | – 那里就是天堂 – 这真大 |
[13:55] | – But I bet I can finish it. – I want to smash the I-4 corridor– | – 但我确信我能吃完 – 我要四号洲际公路选区大胜 (摇摆选区 必争之地) |
[13:59] | and I mean smash it– all the while focusing on the inside game. | 我是说要完全的大胜 要全程专注在党内选举上 |
[14:02] | Then what– holy cow. | 然后我们…我勒个去 |
[14:07] | A pig. | 一头猪 |
[14:08] | 格里索姆机场 | |
[14:08] | It’s not being in the helicopter. | 这不是在直升机里 |
[14:11] | That’s fine. I can ride in a helicopter. | 没关系 我可以乘直升机 |
[14:13] | It’s just getting in. I’m afraid it’s gonna wobble. | 还只是刚刚进去而已 我就担心它会颠簸 |
[14:16] | Like, you know, it’d chop the top of my head off like a soft-boiled egg and then I’m, like, | 就像 你懂的 它就会把我的头 就像溏心蛋一样削下来 然后我就… |
[14:19] | running around trying to put my head back on. | 会到处跑 试图把我的头放回去 |
[14:21] | This is crazy, Mike. All I did was write a review of a movie. | 这真疯狂 Mike 我只是写了篇影评 |
[14:24] | I know, Catherine, but the whole Middle East thing is very confusing. | 我知道 Catherine 但是所有关于中东的事情都很糊涂 |
[14:28] | – Right, Rahim? – No, sometimes it can seem pretty clear-cut to me. | – 对吗 Rahim? – 不 有时它对我来说是再清晰不过了 |
[14:33] | Yeah, well– excuse me. | 嗯 好吧 抱歉 |
[14:36] | – Mike, where are you? – I’m at the hog roast. | – Mike 你在哪? – 我在烤猪的地方 |
[14:40] | And are you paralyzed from the neck down? | 你是不是因为大脑萎缩而瘫痪了? |
[14:42] | – Why aren’t you stopping this? – Stopping… | – 你为什么没有阻止这个? – 阻止… |
[14:46] | Has the position of this administration changed toward Israel and Palestine? | 这一任内阁对以色列和巴勒斯坦的态度有改变吗? |
[14:51] | We support the state of Israel, of course… | 当然 我们是支持以色列的… |
[14:54] | Mike, the VP is voicing solidarity with the Jewish people in front of rotating pork. | Mike 副总统正在旋转的烤猪前跟犹太人谈团结 |
[15:01] | – …for the Jewish people. – Change the visual. | – …为犹太人 – 改变那个画面 |
[15:04] | – Deport the visual. – Yes, sir. | – 把那个画面弄走 – 是的 先生 |
[15:07] | J-1-1. What’s your Jonah emergency? | J-1-1 你有什么Jonah紧急事件? |
[15:10] | Jonah, move the veep away from the pig. Think about the sensitivities here. | Jonah 让副总统离开那只猪 想想这里面的敏感性 |
[15:14] | What, pork? Mike, most Jews in this country are fine with pork. | 什么 猪? Mike 这个国家 绝大部分的犹太人都不会对猪太在意 |
[15:18] | Pork schmork, they often say. | 他们常说\”猪没什么的\” |
[15:20] | Most Jews in this country are fine with pork, Mr. Davison. Pork schmork, really. | 这个国家的大部分犹太人都不会对猪太在意 Davison先生 猪肉没什么的 真的 |
[15:24] | You ever hear of the Old Testament, Mike? Israel, Europe. | 你听过旧约吗 Mike? 以色列 欧洲 |
[15:28] | – Jonah, Israel, Europe. – Okay. Fuck. Fine, Mike. | – Jonah 以色列 欧洲 – 好吧 他妈的 好吧 Mike |
[15:31] | But you fucking owe me for this. Excuse me. | 但你他妈的欠我个人情 抱歉 |
[15:35] | These pork folks won’t ask Selina about Middle East politics, right? | 这些养猪的不会问Selina中东政治什么的 对吧? |
[15:38] | Oh, no. Those fuckers probably think the Middle East means Kansas. | 哦 不 那些傻瓜大概认为中东指的是堪萨斯吧 |
[15:42] | Hey, you know what? I’m not really great with illness | 嘿 你知道吗? 我对疾病或者死亡 |
[15:45] | or death or basic empathy, | 还有基本的安慰什么都不太在行 |
[15:48] | but I just want to say I’m sorry about your dad and I think you’re being really brave. | 但我想说 关于你爸爸我感到很抱歉 我认为你很勇敢 |
[15:52] | What? Why are we stopping here? | 什么?我们为什么停在这? |
[15:53] | – That’s my dad. – Jesus, he doesn’t look like he’s dying. | – 那是我爸 – 天哪 他看起来可不像要死的样子 |
[15:57] | My family was guilt-tripping the shit out of me and so I exaggerated to come visit. | 我家里用罪恶感来绑住我 所以我把情况说夸张一点好来探访 |
[16:01] | Besides, a dying dad can be a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 除此之外 一个临死的爸爸是张免死金牌 |
[16:04] | – Like with Furlong. – Wow. | – 就像对Furlong的时候 – 喔 |
[16:06] | That is cold. Also kind of hot. | 这真冷血 但是也很热辣 |
[16:10] | …and as a homeland for the Jewish people | …作为犹太人的祖国 |
[16:13] | while at the same time we support a settled homeland for the Palestinians. | 同时 我们也认为巴勒斯坦人民需要一个稳定的家园 |
[16:18] | – I can still see the pig’s ass. – You’re not blocking it. Bend down. | – 我仍能看见那头猪的屁股 – 你没挡住 弯下身来 |
[16:21] | Tie your shoe, whatever. | 绑鞋带 随便什么 |
[16:23] | That’s a circle that’s tricky to square. And the president and I… | 那是个很似是而非的话题 总统和我… |
[16:28] | We really need a bulkier man in this situation. | 这种情形下我们很需要一个块头更大的人 |
[16:31] | – Am I there? – Get closer towards it. | – 够了吗? – 再靠近点 |
[16:33] | Okay, Mike, it’s right next to the coals. The coals are hot. | 好吧 Mike 我已经紧挨著炭了 它们很烫 |
[16:37] | Hey, quit touching the pig. It’s not a fucking petting zoo. | 嘿 别碰那只猪 这可不是他妈的爱畜动物园 |
[16:41] | – Ma’am, this is a matter of security, okay? – You think this pig is gonna attack her? | – 女士 这关系国家安全 成吗? – 你觉得这只猪会袭击她? |
[16:45] | Son, that fucker is skinned and roasted. He’s at a huge disadvantage. | 孩子那该死的已经被剥了皮 放在火上烤了 那是个巨大的劣势 |
[16:49] | Okay, look, office of the president. So I’m staying. | 好吧 瞧 总统办公室的 所以我呆定了 |
[16:51] | I don’t care if there is a funeral procession due to use that street. | 我不关心是不是要出丧而占用那条街道 |
[16:54] | It is to be closed by 4:00 today. | 今天四点前它必须关闭 |
[16:57] | It’ll cheer the family up, sir. Everyone loves a motorcade. | 那会让整个家庭都振奋起来 先生 人人都爱车队 |
[17:00] | Hello. What do you want? | 您好 你想要什么? |
[17:01] | You can’t have it. Good-bye. | 你得不到 再见 |
[17:03] | The congressman would like to have a very polite chat in the next few days with the vice president. | 国会议员想在近几天内 和副总统进行一次非常友好的谈话 |
[17:08] | No, he cannot. | 不 他不能 |
[17:09] | I need you to let the veep know | 我需要你去告诉副总统我只是想 |
[17:12] | that I just wanted to apologize for any erratic behavior | 为她之前所见的我的所有出格行为向她致歉 |
[17:15] | she might have witnessed from me in the past. Does erratic behavior include you storming into this office and violently yelling at everyone? | 那些出格的行为是否包括 你冲进办公室然后大声地朝所有人吼? |
[17:20] | Yes. I wasn’t myself. I was having a bit of a rough go. | 是的 我失控了 我有点粗暴 |
[17:25] | My wife– and I’m not looking for sympathy for this– | 我妻子 – 我并不是在寻求同情 |
[17:27] | but she was very ill with kidney disease. | 但她因为肾病十分虚弱 |
[17:30] | Your wife is perfectly fine. She ran the Seattle Marathon. | 你的妻子很好 她刚跑了西雅图马拉松 |
[17:33] | All right, don’t fuck with me, honey. | 好吧 别糊弄我 蜜糖 |
[17:34] | Just put my fucking name in your stupid fucking schedule and get me a face-to-face with the veep now! | 把他妈的我的名字写到你那 愚蠢的时间表里面 让我见副总统!现在! |
[17:39] | Excuse me. You need to leave this office now, sir. | 抱歉 你必须马上离开这里 先生 |
[17:41] | – We do need to leave. – Oh, really? | – 我们得走了 – 哦 真的? |
[17:43] | Okay, I’ve got boxes and boxes on Selina Meyer. | 好吧 我有很多很多的关于Selina Meyer的档案盒 |
[17:45] | You understand me? I’ve got Pandora’s fucking boxes on her. | 你听懂了吗? 我有他妈的关于她的潘多拉盒子 |
[17:50] | But we’re fighting the lies from many people in your party | 但我们正和某些你们党派的人的谎言抗争 |
[17:53] | about the environmental impact of what we do. | 那些关于我们做的事情对环境造成的影响的谎言 |
[17:55] | You can’t raise pigs without excrement, ma’am. | 要养猪可没法摆脱排泄物 女士 |
[17:58] | – Uh-huh. – It just can’t be done. | – 啊哈 – 那是不可能做到的 |
[18:00] | – I see. Yes. – They defecate. | – 我明白 是的 – 它们排便 |
[18:02] | And they defecate with speed. | 而且它们排便的速度很快 |
[18:04] | – Oh, Lord. Oh, goodness. – And volume. | – 哦 上帝啊 哦 天哪 – 还排得不少 |
[18:06] | Well, I hear that. They’re pigs. | 好吧 我听到了 它们是猪 |
[18:08] | Why wouldn’t they? And I’m interested to hear a few other folks. | 那它们为什么不?我想听听其他人说的 |
[18:11] | – I thank you for your time. Hello, Miss America? – Yeah. | – 谢谢你花的时间 你好 美国小姐? – 是的 |
[18:15] | I’ve been scratching my eyebrow for three and a half fucking hours. | 我已经挠了他妈的三个半小时的眉毛了 |
[18:18] | – Where have you been? – I thought we weren’t doing the eyebrow thing. | – 你去哪了 – 我以为我们不打算抓眉毛什么的 |
[18:21] | – You said about the crabs. – Okay, from now on, we’re doing the eyebrow thing. | – 你说了阴虱 – 好吧 从现在开始 我们挠眉毛 |
[18:23] | Okay? And we’ve got to get out of here. | 好吗?我们要离开这 |
[18:26] | – Did I tell you my girlfriend came up with the eyebrow thing? – Oh, well, good for her. We’ve got to go, right? | – 我说没说这个挠眉毛的主意是我女朋友出的? – 哦 好吧 那对她很好 我们得离开了 好吗? |
[18:36] | Since the midterms, it’s been really apocalyptic. | 从中期选举开始 就开始多灾多难了 |
[18:38] | – We know you’re busy, hon. – It’s fine. | – 我们知道你很忙 亲爱的 – 没关系 |
[18:40] | But right now I am focused on you, Daddy. | 但是现在我的注意力全在你身上 爸爸 |
[18:49] | Is that Dan Egan? | 那是Dan Egan吗? |
[18:53] | – So you discussed our signals with your girlfriend? – Yeah, she’s really creative. | – 所以你和你的女朋友讨论了我们的暗号? – 是的 她很有创造力 |
[18:57] | I thought she could come up with some good ones. | 我认为她可以想出些不错的主意 |
[18:59] | And is she the only civilian that you shared them with? | 她是你告诉的唯一的平民? |
[19:02] | – Oh, yes, ma’am. – Uh-huh. | – 哦 是的女士 – 嗯哼 |
[19:04] | Well, no– oh, no. Dana would not leak. | 好吧 不- 哦 不 Dana不会泄露出去的 |
[19:06] | – Classic first-stage denial. – Quiet. | – 典型的第一阶段否认 (悲伤的五个阶段) – 安静 |
[19:09] | I mean, it must be. Gary, think about it. | 我是说 那肯定是 Gary 想想吧 |
[19:12] | It must be Dana. | 绝对是Dana |
[19:16] | – Oh, my God. – She’s getting her leak on. | – 哦 天哪 – 她又管不住她的嘴了 |
[19:19] | What in the living fuck is that god-awful smell, Jonah? | 他妈的这种可怕的味道是什么 Jonah? |
[19:22] | Oh, my jacket is partially soaked in pork fat, ma’am. | 哦 我夹克的某些地方浸透了猪油 女士 |
[19:28] | So you two aren’t back together, then? | 所以你们两个后来没在一起? |
[19:31] | No, no. Just colleagues. | 不 不 只是同事 |
[19:33] | – You broke her heart. You know that? – No. | – 你伤了她的心 你知道吗? – 没有的事 |
[19:36] | – Yeah. Yes. – No. He… he didn’t even graze it. We went on three dates. | – 是 是的 – 不 他 他甚至没有触到它 我们只约会了三次 |
[19:42] | – Oh, dang, Amy. You put out quick. – Amy and I just weren’t compatible. | – 哦 见鬼 Amy 你掏心掏得真快 – Amy和我只是合不来 |
[19:46] | Right. It turns out I can’t mate with anyone outside of my species. | 没错 我没法和我物种以外的人配对 |
[19:49] | We all know what you need, Amy. I mean besides a big, fat slap. | 我们都知道你需要什么 Amy 我是指除了欠抽以外 |
[19:53] | I do not want children, okay? Why can nobody accept this? | 我不想要孩子 好吗? 为什么没人能接受? |
[19:56] | Sweetie, you do not have to decide right now. You still have plenty of time. | 甜心 你不需要现在做决定 你的时间还很充裕 |
[20:00] | – I remained fertile till I was 56. – Terrific. | – 我一直到56岁都还能生 – 真厉害 |
[20:02] | – Just because I have a vagina… – For God’s sake, Amy. | – 就因为我有个阴道不代表我得把他们从那生出来… – 看在上帝的面上 Amy |
[20:06] | We just want you to be happy, sweetie. | 我们只是希望你开心 甜心 |
[20:07] | I am happy without kids. | 没有孩子我很开心 |
[20:10] | – I am– right? – Oh, she’s deliriously happy. | – 我很开心 对吗? – 哦 她极度开心 |
[20:13] | At work we actually call her Amiable Amy. | 实际上工作的时候我们叫她亲切的Amy |
[20:15] | I think I’m gonna go get a coffee. Anyone else? | 我去买咖啡 还有人要吗? |
[20:17] | – No, thank you. – I will help you carry that second coffee. | – 不了 谢谢 – 我去帮你拿那第二杯咖啡 |
[20:23] | I wrote an essay about a very important film. | 我写了篇关于一部很重要的电影的论文 |
[20:26] | Okay? You should be proud of me. It’s not “Debbie Does Damascus.” | 好吗? 你应该为我自豪 又不是\”黛比大马士革\”(臭名昭著的色情喜剧近似音) |
[20:29] | No, I am proud of you. But, sweetheart, if we lose the pro-Israel vote, | 不 我很为你骄傲 但是 甜心 如果我们失去了那些亲以色列的选票 |
[20:33] | then we lose Florida in two years and that’s 29 electoral votes. | 那么两年后我们就会在佛罗里达败选 那可是29张选举人票 |
[20:37] | – And then Mommy’s out of a job. – Okay, I’m still not going to apologize. | – 然后妈咪就会失业 – 好吧 但我仍然不会道歉 |
[20:41] | Have you even seen the movie that I’m talking about? | 你看过我说的那部电影吗? |
[20:43] | When would I have time to see a film? | 我什么时候会有时间去看电影? |
[20:45] | I haven’t even been able to see that wonderful movie with the blue people in it. | 我甚至没有看过那部很棒的 有蓝人的电影 |
[20:50] | – “Avatar.” – “Avatar.” Exactly. | – \”阿凡达\” – \”阿凡达\” 就是那个 |
[20:52] | So you graduate in what, a year? | 所以你什么时候毕业?一年内? |
[20:54] | Yeah, hopefully, if I can get the money together for the last two semesters. | 是的 但愿吧 如果我能凑足最后两学期的学费的话 |
[20:58] | Ah, money’s tight, huh? You know, my attitude to money is– | 哦 银根紧张哈 嗯? 你知道 我对钱的态度是… |
[21:01] | I’ll be 22 when I graduate, I’ll owe 60 grand. | 我毕业的时候会是22岁 我有六万欠债 |
[21:04] | And I did the math. I’ll chase my student debt for the next 27 years of my life. | 我算过了 之后的二十七年我都得背著这份学生贷款 |
[21:08] | Hey, fresh coffee back here if you guys want some. | 嘿 这又有新鲜的咖啡了 如果有人想要的话 |
[21:10] | Oh, great. Yeah. | 哦 棒极了 吔 |
[21:12] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[21:16] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[21:19] | I owe 100 grand. | 我欠了十万 |
[21:22] | Sweet Jesus Christ. | 我的个苍啊天啊 |
[21:26] | I want to see the film and I will see the film. | 我想去看那电影 我会去看那电影 |
[21:28] | Gary, we need to get it. It’s “Five Easy Pieces.” | Gary 我们要弄到这部片 叫\”五支歌\” (1970电影) |
[21:30] | It’s “5 Broken Cameras.” | 是\”5台破相机\” |
[21:31] | – Okay, it’s “Broken Cameras.” – Mom, don’t even bother. | – 好吧 \”破相机\” – 好吧 妈妈 算了 |
[21:33] | This is gonna be like “Super Size Me” all over again. | 这就会像\”大号的我\”一样重头来过 |
[21:36] | Why don’t you guys just go see “Mamma Mia!” again for the 10th fucking time? | 你们为什么不干脆去看他妈的第十遍\”妈妈咪呀\”? |
[21:40] | Do not swear at me, Catherine. Don’t. | 不许对我骂脏话 Catherine 不许 |
[21:43] | Okay, look, I’m sorry. | 好吧 瞧 抱歉 |
[21:46] | I understand that you are feeling attacked, babe. | 我知道你感觉被抨击了 宝贝 |
[21:49] | And that’s why I’m here with you right now. | 那就是我现在在这里和你一起的原因 |
[21:51] | – I’m supposed to be at a national security meeting, but you are my priority, okay? – Okay. | – 我本来该出席国家安全会议的 但你比较重要 好吗? – 好吧 |
[21:58] | – You hear what I’m saying? – Yeah, I’ll apologize. | – 你听到我说什么了吗 – 是的 我会道歉 |
[22:01] | – Good girl. – If I can spend Thanksgiving with Rahim and his family. | – 好女孩 – 如果我能和Rahim还有他家人一起过感恩节的话 |
[22:04] | No, darling. We’ve got Grandma coming. | 不 亲爱的 外婆会来 |
[22:07] | We got to smile at her and cut her Jell-O. | 我们要对她微笑然后切她的果冻(感恩节传统食品) |
[22:13] | – Yeah, Sue? – Mike, if she’s in the can, haul her out. | – 是的 Sue? – Mike 如果她在厕所里 把她拖出来 |
[22:17] | I don’t care if she’s trailing paper. She can make this if she leaves right this second. | 我不介意卫生纸是不是会黏在她屁股后 她只有现在出发才能赶到 |
[22:20] | She’s currently with her daughter. | 她现在正和女儿在一起 |
[22:22] | Look, Mike, man up and prioritize, okay? | 瞧 Mike 男人点 然后分清轻重缓急 成吗? |
[22:24] | I do it every day. Prioritize, that is. | 我每天都干这个 决定轻重缓急 就这样 |
[22:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | – What about Wednesday? – Ahem. | – 周三怎么样 – 咳 |
[22:32] | Ma’am, you need to make like a snake and get on that airplane. | 女士 你必须速度然后登上那架飞机 |
[22:35] | Okay, but I’m in the middle of an important conversation with my daughter. | 好吧 但我正和我的女儿做很重要的谈话 |
[22:39] | – So everything can be put on hold, okay? – Okay. | – 所以任何事都可以暂停 懂吗? – 好吧 |
[22:42] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[22:44] | So I have to spend Thanksgiving with you and Memaw. | 所以我得和你还有外婆一起过感恩节 |
[22:47] | – Yes. – Wednesday. | – 是的 – 周三 |
[22:48] | Wednesday you’re with your dad. Thursday you’re with me and Grandma. | 周三你得和你爸一起 周四和我还有外婆 |
[22:52] | Friday you can be with the new boyfriend, okay? | 周五你可以和你的新男朋友一起 好吗? |
[22:54] | – And Saturday. If you come home on Saturday night. | – 还有周六 – 如果你周六晚上回家的话可以 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I’ll check that over with Rahim. | 好 我去和Rahim说说看 |
[23:07] | Okay, let’s get going. | 好了 出发吧 |
[23:08] | – You are a great negotiator. – I know I am. | – 你是个很棒的谈判家 – 我知道我是 |
[23:11] | Hey. So Sue called. Apparently she bitch-slapped Furlong. | 嘿 Sue打过电话 很明显她给了Furlong一个大耳刮子 |
[23:15] | – He usually has to pay for that. – And we need that Catherine apology ASAP. | – 他总是得为此付出代价 – 我们需要Catherine马上道歉 |
[23:18] | Okay? I can do it, you can stay here. We’ll liaise via e-mail. | 好吗?我可以做到 你可以留在这 我们用电邮保持联络 |
[23:21] | Um, yeah. I really– | 唔 好 我真的 |
[23:24] | Actually, you know what? I would prefer it if you were physically there. | 实际上 你知道吗?如果你人能在那会更好 |
[23:28] | It’s, you know, an important statement. | 这 你知道的 是个很重要的声明 |
[23:30] | You’re right. It needs to happen. Let’s go. | 你是对的 那必须马上发生 走 |
[23:34] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:37] | Amiable Amy? That is the best you could come up with? | 亲切的Amy? 这就是你能想出的最好的称呼? |
[23:40] | Yeah, you know, I knew I should have gone with Amy Whitehouse. | 啊 你知道的 我知道我该说白宫Amy |
[23:43] | It’s very nice meeting you… | 很高兴认识你… |
[23:44] | – It’s so nice to meet you, too. – Madam Vice President. | – 同样很高兴认识你 – 副总统女士 |
[23:46] | Sure. What are you studying at school? | 没问题 你在学校学什么? |
[23:49] | – Computer science. Math minor. – Where are you headed with all that? | – 计算机科学 辅修数学 – 修那些你打算以后做什么? |
[23:52] | Hopefully, actually, get into a government branch. | 但愿 实际上 去政府的某个部门 |
[23:54] | – Defense or FBI, maybe. – Uh-huh. | – 国防部或者联邦调查局 或许 – 啊 哼 |
[23:57] | – Well, I speak Farsi– – You speak Farsi? | – 好吧 我说波斯语 – 你会说波斯语? |
[23:59] | – Yeah. – But you were born here? | – 是的 – 但你在这出生? |
[24:02] | – Yes, I was born here. – Uh-huh, great. | – 是的 我在这出生 – 唔嗯 不错 |
[24:04] | And your parents were born here? | 你父母也是这出生的? |
[24:05] | They were actually born in Iran in Tehran. Yeah, that’s where we’re from. | 实际上他们是在伊朗的德黑兰出生的 是的 他们是从那来的 |
[24:09] | – Oh, I see. Tehran. – Yeah. Yep. | – 哦 明白了 德黑兰 – 是的 没错 |
[24:11] | Ma’am, General Mercer from the Pentagon is on the phone. | 女士 五角大楼的Mercer将军打来电话 |
[24:14] | Oh, I don’t need to talk to General Mercer right now. | 哦 我现在不需要和Mercer将军谈话 |
[24:16] | – He’s pretty insistent. – I don’t need a General Mercer call right now. | – 他很急切 – 我现在不需要他的电话 |
[24:20] | – Oh, General Mercer’s on the phone. – Mm-hmm. | – 他真的在线上 – 哦 Mercer将军在线上 |
[24:24] | Can you hang tight two seconds, Rahim? | 你能稍等一会吗 Rahim? |
[24:26] | – General Mercer. – I’m sorry to be calling, Madam Vice President, | – Mercer将军 – 我很抱歉我得打这通电话 副总统女士 |
[24:29] | but we are going to be discussing the hostage situation in around 25 minutes. | 但我们正准备在25分钟后讨论人质情况 |
[24:33] | Do you think you can get here or should we go ahead without you? | 你觉得你能赶到 还是我们该在你缺席的情况下直接讨论? |
[24:37] | No, no, no. Don’t go ahead without me. | 不 不 不 别在我到之前进行 |
[24:38] | – We can set up a video link from the plane. – I’m on it. I got it. | – 我们可以在飞机里做视频连线 – 我去处理 没问题 |
[24:42] | So that would work out perfectly. | 那么那样应该可以很完美地解决问题 |
[24:44] | And I want Rahim to stay. I’ve got to– mm-hmm. | 我希望Rahim能留下来 我得 唔唔 |
[24:46] | – Rahim, stay. You, too, Catherine. – Yeah, okay. | – Rahim 呆在这 你也一样 Catherine – 是的 好吧 |
[24:49] | – Thank you, Madam Vice President. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 副总统女士 – 谢谢 |
[24:52] | We should actually probably go. | 事实上我们或许该走了 |
[24:54] | I have to get back to study for a midterm. | 我得回去为期中考试学习了 |
[24:56] | Yeah, yeah. What are your parents’ names? | 是的 是的 你父母的名字是? |
[24:59] | – That Rahim turns out to be a nice boy. – Yes, ma’am. | – 那个Rahim看起来是个不错的男孩 – 是的 女士 |
[25:03] | – Let’s run a security check on him and his entire family. – Yes, ma’am. | – 给他和他的全家做一个安全检查 – 是的 女士 |
[25:07] | – And investigate their finances. – Yes, ma’am. | – 调查他们的财务状况 – 是的 女士 |
[25:09] | I was actually reconsidering my financial situation. | 实际上我之前就在重新思考我的财务状况 |
[25:12] | Oh, are you about to ask me for money, Mike? | 哦 你打算问我要钱吗 Mike? |
[25:15] | – I don’t want to. – No, no, no. | – 我没这么想 – 不 不 不 |
[25:16] | I thought you would and I want to give you money. | 我认为你是而且我想给你钱 |
[25:19] | And I have the money, so why not? | 而且我有这笔钱 那为什么不? |
[25:21] | – Exactly. And it’s not a big… – Giving cash to my director of communications… | – 没错 而且那不多 – 给我的传媒主任现金 |
[25:25] | do you think that that would play well, Mike? | 你觉得这样没问题么 Mike? |
[25:28] | – Yeah. – No. No, it wouldn’t. | – 是的 – 不 不 不行 |
[25:30] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[25:44] | I can’t videoconference like this. | 我没法像这样进行视频会议 |
[25:47] | I can’t get the dent out at all. | 我压根没法摆脱这个压痕 |
[25:49] | – I look like Bozo. – Do you want me to fix it? | – 我看起来像个恶心的小丑 – 你想让我解决这个问题吗? |
[25:52] | – Oh, do you have a blow-dryer? – I don’t. | – 哦 你有吹风机吗? – 没有 |
[25:54] | No. Whose idea was this hat? | 没有 这个帽子是谁的主意? |
[25:57] | – Was that Dana’s idea, too? – Mm-mm. | – 也是Dana的主意? – 不是 |
[25:59] | – Did you talk to her? – We texted. | – 你和她说过话了? – 我们短信联络过 |
[26:02] | – And? – She– | – 还有呢? – 她 |
[26:04] | she may have mentioned the signals to one of her girlfriends. | 她可能向她的某个女朋友提过暗号的事情 |
[26:08] | The link to your video conference is up, ma’am. | 视频会议的连接已经好了 女士 |
[26:13] | Gary… | |
[26:15] | I do not like to say this, | 我不想这么说 |
[26:18] | but you have truly disappointed me today. | 但是你今天实在是让我太失望了 |
[26:24] | Do you have any idea how foolish you have made me look? | 你知道你今天让我看起来有多蠢吗 |
[26:27] | I do. | 我知道 |
[26:35] | I am having the best day. | 我度过了最好的一天 |
[26:37] | This is such a great time. | 真是一段美好的时光 |
[26:40] | We’re on Air Force Two. U.S. Hey is getting started. | 我们在空军二号上 \”美国嘿\”正式开始了 |
[26:43] | Guys, we saved the Florida vote. You guys want to play iPad Scrabble? | 伙计们 我们挽救了佛罗里达的选票 你们想玩一下iPad的拼字游戏吗? |
[26:47] | Jonah, please. Just shut up. | Jonah 麻烦 闭嘴 |
[26:51] | Mike, you want to… | Mike 你想… |
[26:53] | suck some of the pork fat out of my jacket? | 把我夹克上的猪油吸出来吗? |
[26:55] | Come on, it’s a free meal. | 来吧 这可是免费的大餐 |
[26:59] | Hey, Lori. Does Kent Davison still come here? | 嘿 Lori Kent Davison还来这吗? |
[27:01] | No, he left. | 不 他离开了 |
[27:02] | He said it was too full of DC people or something. | 他说这里特区的人太多了什么的 |
[27:05] | I see you got a mention in “Playbook” yesterday. | 我看到昨天你被\”战术手册\”提到了 |
[27:08] | – Yep. – Awesome. | – 是的 – 真棒 |
[27:10] | I have a Google alert set up for your name. | 我给你的名字设定了谷歌警报 |
[27:13] | – Wow. – Hey, did you catch Krauthammer in the “Post” about the hostage situation? | – 哦 – 你看了邮报上Krauthammer关于人质情况的文章么? |
[27:17] | Are you the guy that always says hi to me in the garage? | 你是那个总是在停车库里向我问好的人吗? |
[27:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I got to do some fucking weights. | – 没错 – 哦 我得去举一会他妈的哑铃 |
[27:22] | This is for rubber idiots. | 这是给迟钝的蠢货们用的 |