时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | 副总统官邸 | |
[00:19] | Thank you so much for setting this interview up, Dan. | 非常感谢你安排了这次采访 Dan |
[00:21] | – I really appreciate it. It’s perfect. – My pleasure. | – 我很感激 完美 – 我的荣幸 |
[00:22] | Look, this is a walk in the park. | 瞧 很简单的一件事 |
[00:24] | This is a nice casual conversation between two friends. | 就是朋友间的随便聊聊 愉快的那种 |
[00:27] | – Today, America is a guest in your home. – Welcome, America. | – 今天 全美国都是你家的客人 – 欢迎光临 美国人民 |
[00:30] | The thing to keep in mind is Janet needs this more than you do. | 要记住 Janet比你更需要这个 |
[00:33] | That is so true. I mean, she’s kind of a lightweight now. | 大实话 我是说 她现在没那么红了 |
[00:36] | – We’re doing her a favor. – She’s a dud. | – 我们是在帮她的忙 – 她不中用了 |
[00:39] | You know what? We got to prep. Prep time, let’s go. | 知道吗? 我们得做准备了 准备时间 去吧 |
[00:41] | – Okay. – The song that offended half of Europe? | – 好 – 那首得罪了半个欧洲的歌曲? |
[00:44] | It didn’t offend half of Europe. | 那没有得罪半个欧洲 |
[00:45] | Okay, fine. Well, I have to tell you, Janet, | 好吧 成 我得说 Janet |
[00:48] | that was a lighthearted parody. | 那只是个轻松的戏仿之作 |
[00:50] | On the campaign trail, you and Andrew were all smiles, | 竞选游说时你和Andrew一直在微笑 |
[00:52] | but behind the scenes you were fighting like snakes in a bag. | 但背后你们俩就跟一山不容二虎似的 |
[00:54] | You’re a fraud and a liar, ma’am. | 你是个骗子和说谎者 女士 |
[00:56] | – Wow. What? What are you doing? – I’m hitting you. | – 喔 什么? 你在做什么? – 我在攻击你 |
[00:59] | Guys, we’re prepping for a puff piece, not for a roast. | 伙计们 我们准备的是吹捧式访问 可不是吐槽大会 |
[01:01] | Right. What is she wearing, by the way? | 没错 顺便问 她穿什么? |
[01:03] | She’s wearing a navy jacket. | 藏青色西装外套 |
[01:06] | It’s conservative and desperate at the same time. | 保守而绝望 |
[01:08] | What? Look at what I’m wearing. | 啊? 看我穿的是什么 |
[01:10] | Do we know what she’s wearing yet? Can we find out? | 我们知道她要穿什么吗? 能弄清楚吗? |
[01:12] | We are gonna go in there in just a moment. | 我们马上就进去了 |
[01:14] | – They’re expecting a puff piece. – Right. | – 他们等著我们吹捧 – 没错 |
[01:16] | There’s the bluff puff which we’re gonna start out with. | 开场我们假意吹捧一下 |
[01:18] | You’re her friend. You went to high school together. | 你是她的朋友 你们上同一所高中 |
[01:20] | You guys like each other. Then we switch right over to rough puff. | 你们相互喜欢 然后马上切换到暗讽 |
[01:22] | Nobody does rough puff like you. | 没人比你更会暗讽 |
[01:24] | Rrr. Give me that rough puff. | 呃 就是那样的暗讽 |
[01:26] | – All right, Puff Daddy. – Ooh. | – 好吧 吹牛老爹 (艺人名 puff双关) – 唔 |
[01:28] | What is this one doing? | 这人在干什么? |
[01:29] | He is moving a legless horse. | 他在移动一只没腿的马 |
[01:32] | – Oh, Catherine. – Miss Ryland. | – 哦 Catherine – Ryland小姐 |
[01:34] | It is such an honor to meet you. | 能见到你真是太荣幸了 |
[01:36] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:38] | – I’m such a fan of yours. – Thank you. | – 我是你的大粉丝 – 谢谢 |
[01:40] | I actually am hoping to study broadcast journalism. | 实际上我想学广播新闻 |
[01:42] | Right now I’m studying film studies and postmodern dance. | 现在我学习的是影视研究和后现代舞蹈 |
[01:46] | How wonderful. We’ll have to talk about that | 真不错 拍摄开始的时候 |
[01:48] | – when the cameras are rolling. – I would love that. | – 我们得聊聊这个 – 我会很高兴的 |
[01:51] | I’m taking this really cool class | 我正在上一节很酷的课 |
[01:52] | where we sort of debate current issues through movement. | 课上我们通过动作来辩论时下议题 |
[01:55] | – Let’s get you miked up. – Oh. | – 来把你的麦克风装好 – 哦 |
[01:56] | Oh, my God. This is a problem. | 哦 天哪 这是个问题 |
[01:58] | – Look at this. – For the poof, you mean? | – 瞧这个 – 你是说鼓鼓囊囊的么? |
[01:59] | Put your hands in your pockets. | 把你的手放口袋里 |
[02:01] | Looks like I’m masturbating if I got my hands in my pockets. | 如果把手放口袋里 我看上去就像在自慰 |
[02:03] | Put the blanket over it, or is that too FDR? | 用张毯子挡一下 还是那样太像罗斯福了? (有腿疾) |
[02:06] | Can you guys please kneel down? | 你们能跪下来吗? |
[02:07] | ‘Cause I feel like I fell into a well or something | 因为我觉得我像是掉井底了似的 |
[02:09] | and it’s hurting my neck. | 这让我脖子好痛 |
[02:11] | Okay, they’re gonna bring up the rafting trip. | 好吧 他们会提到那个漂筏旅行 |
[02:13] | Well, I took my ex down to the river | 哦 我把我的前夫拖倒河里 |
[02:15] | and I tried to smash his head in with a rock and then drown– | 用石头砸他的头然后溺… |
[02:19] | – This is Cody Marshall. – Cody Marshall. | – 这是Cody Marshall – Cody Marshall |
[02:20] | – He’s the producer for “First Response.” – Hi, Cody Marshall. | – 他是\”第一反应\”的制片人 – 你好 Cody Marshall |
[02:22] | I’m sorry, am I interrupting a team prayer meeting? | 抱歉 我是否打扰了你们的集体祷\告? |
[02:25] | We’re just doing a height thing. | 只是高度调整什么的 |
[02:27] | – It was nothing. – Okay. Good luck, everyone. | – 没什么 – 哦 祝好运\ 各位 |
[02:28] | Thank you so much. Very kind. Thank you. | 非常感谢 你真好心 谢谢 |
[02:31] | Thanks for being here. We really appreciate it. | 感谢你的到来 我们很感激 |
[02:33] | Okay, she’s wearing a bluish dress | 好了 她穿的是一条蓝裙子 |
[02:36] | like she vomited flowers all over herself. | 就好像她把花吐了满身一样 |
[02:37] | – She’s kind of a frumpy librarian. – Okay. All right. | – 她就像个邋遢的图书馆管理员 – 哦 好 |
[02:40] | – Yes! All right, we’re in business. – What? | – 哦! 太好了 我们有生意了 – 什么? |
[02:42] | Just confirmed– a leaked e-mail. | 刚刚确认了有一封泄露邮件 |
[02:43] | Her ex-husband promising access for business favors. | 她前夫为了商业利益承诺可以接近副总统 |
[02:46] | – He actually brags about it. – I know. | – 他真的在吹嘘这个 – 我知道 |
[02:49] | – It’s almost too painful. – Brags about access. | – 这太讨厌了 – 吹嘘可以接近副总统 |
[02:51] | Just drag her in with the kindness, | 你先装友好让她失去防备 |
[02:53] | then turn great white and start taking chunks out of her. | 然后来个大反转狠狠地咬她几口 |
[02:55] | She’s not much of a meal. | 她可不够我吃的 |
[02:56] | – Oh, is it Greg? – Gary. | – 哦 是Greg? – Gary |
[02:58] | Gary, we’re all set up, so if you can… | Gary 我们都准备好了 所以如果你可以… |
[03:00] | Yeah, great. Yeah. | 哦 好极了 嗯 |
[03:03] | – Madam Vice President. – Janet Ryland. | – 副总统女士 – Janet Ryland |
[03:05] | Gosh, I think the last time that we saw each other was at the… | 哦 我想我们最后一次见面是在… |
[03:08] | – The Correspondents’ Dinner. – The Correspondents’ Dinner. | – 白宫记者协会年度晚宴 – 白宫记者协会年度晚宴 |
[03:10] | That’s right. I think you’ve grown since then. | 没错 我觉得你又长高了 |
[03:13] | Either that or you’ve gotten shorter. | 不是那样就是你变矮了 |
[03:14] | Oh, well… | 哦 呃… |
[03:16] | No, it’s me. I’ve got heels on. | 不 是我 我穿了高跟鞋 |
[03:17] | Well, anyway, I’m so happy you’re here. | 哦 不管怎样 真高兴你能来 |
[03:20] | So you found the joint okay. | 那么你觉得这里还成吧 |
[03:22] | Oh, yeah, I think this is our fourth vice presidential interview. | 哦 当然 我想这是我们第四次副总统访问了 |
[03:24] | – Is that so? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗? – 嗯 |
[03:26] | The three of them were excellent, so no pressure. | 之前的三次都完美极了 所以不要有压力 |
[03:28] | – He’s talking to me. – Okay. | – 他在对我说 – 哦 |
[03:31] | So what is the plan, then? What are we going to do? | 那么计划是什么? 我们要做些什么? |
[03:33] | Well, we’ll start, I think, just with a little walk around the room. | 哦 我想我们首先会稍微展示一下这间屋子 |
[03:36] | And then the formal interview, I thought, right here. | 然后是正式的访问 我想 就在这 |
[03:38] | – Oh, right here? Okay. – Yeah. | – 哦 这里? 哦 – 是的 |
[03:40] | But that means that this has to go. | 但那就是说这个得移开 |
[03:42] | I thought you were doing it over there. | 我以为你们会在那边做 |
[03:44] | No, we did, but we’re gonna do it here, and that’s perfectly fine. | 不 之前是 不过我们会在这里做 这里也很好 |
[03:47] | So we’ll get that poor thing away. | 所以我们会把那倒霉玩意拿走 |
[03:50] | Anyway, have you met my daughter? | 随便了 你有见过我的女儿吗? |
[03:52] | So you did get my final e-mail on topics? | 你真的收到了我最后一封关于讨论话题的邮件了吗? |
[03:55] | – No, but my spam filter did. – Seriously, did you get it? | – 没 但是我的垃圾邮件过滤器收到了 – 认真点 你收到了吗? |
[03:57] | Did I? | 我有吗? |
[04:00] | Yeah, we’re all set. Let’s make some history here, folks. | 嘿 都搞定了 让我们来创造历史吧 伙计们 |
[04:03] | Okay, roll cameras. | 好了 开始摄像 |
[04:05] | Thank you so much for inviting us | 十分感谢您邀请 |
[04:07] | into your home today, Madam Vice President. | 我们来您家 副总统女士 |
[04:09] | Oh, well, it’s certainly my pleasure. | 哦 这是我的荣幸 |
[04:11] | I thought it might be fun to talk about what’s original | 我想 聊聊哪些是原装的 |
[04:15] | and what’s been augmented over the years. | 哪些是后来加上去的会很有意思 |
[04:16] | We’re talking about the building, right? | 我们说的是这栋建筑 对吧? |
[04:21] | – Because I’m original. – You certainly are. | – 因为我就是原装的 – 您当然是 |
[04:24] | – No, yes, the building, ma’am. – Yes. | – 不 没错 就是这栋建筑 女士 – 是的 |
[04:26] | The building itself is Queen Anne style. | 这栋建筑本身是安妮王朝式样(18世纪英国的建筑和家具式样) |
[04:29] | Many of the objay-ects– objects | 这当中的很多东-塞 呃 东西 |
[04:33] | are from the good old boys in the Navy, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 都来自于海军中的老家伙们 |
[04:36] | – Really? – Jolly Jack Tars. | – 真的? – Jolly Jack Tars (海军的昵称) |
[04:37] | For instance, this– this spyglass here, or telescope– | 打个比方 这个 这个小望远镜 或者望远镜 |
[04:41] | To see spies. | 能看到间谍 |
[04:43] | If only, right? | 但愿吧? |
[04:44] | You know, since you brought it up, | 哦 既然您提到了 |
[04:46] | would you care to comment on the CIA operative | 您介意评论一下在乌兹别克斯坦 |
[04:49] | rescued with the students in Uzbekistan? | 被和学生一起解救的中情局特工吗? |
[04:51] | Well, I really– I wouldn’t know what to say | 哦 我真的 我不知道该说什么 |
[04:54] | because at this point | 因为此时调查 |
[04:56] | the investigation is pending. | 仍没有结论 |
[04:59] | Now this here | 这一件 |
[05:02] | is a stunning sort of navigational device. | 是一件令人惊讶的导航工具 |
[05:05] | I just thought you might want to comment | 我只是认为您大概会想说说 |
[05:07] | on how he endangered the lives of those young students. | 他是如何使那些年轻学生的生命受到威胁的 |
[05:10] | But it would be wrong and unethical | 但是 我在调查之前做出判断 |
[05:12] | for me to prejudge the investigation. | 不但是错误的 也是缺乏职业道德的 |
[05:19] | This is a bell. | 这个是铃 |
[05:21] | Can we get some shots of just you and Janet walking in the hallway? | 我们能取些你和Janet在门厅里走过的景吗? |
[05:24] | – Sure. – No sound. | – 当然 – 不取声音 |
[05:26] | We’re gonna just do some establishing shots. | 我们只是取些远景 |
[05:27] | – We’ll put her voice over– – We’ll lay that in later. | – 我们会放上她的旁白 – 我们会在之后加上去 |
[05:29] | – Yeah, okay. – And action. | – 哦 好 – 开拍 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I thought we said that the spy thing | 哦 我想我们打过招呼 |
[05:36] | was completely off-limits, you know? | 说间谍的事是绝对不能提的 对吧? |
[05:38] | I’m sorry, it seemed to me– | 我很抱歉 在我看来 |
[05:40] | I’m really hoping that that’s gonna be the last | 我十分希望那会是 |
[05:42] | and only gotcha question. | 最后也是唯一的陷阱问题 |
[05:45] | It just seemed to me that you were wanting me to bring it up. | 只是我以为你希望我把它提出来 |
[05:49] | No, that wasn’t the case at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[05:52] | I understand why you’re tense. | 我明白你为什么这么紧张 |
[05:54] | No, I’m not tense, Janet. | 不 我不紧张 Janet |
[05:55] | I’m not even remotely tense. | 连丝毫的紧张感都没有 |
[05:57] | Just trying to get this done right. | 只是不想让访问出岔子 |
[05:59] | – Mm-hmm. – This is some old shit | – 唔 – 这是以前 |
[06:02] | by somebody, I don’t know who it is. | 某些人弄上的破玩意 我不知道是谁 |
[06:03] | – Is this house haunted? – Oh, God, I don’t know. | – 这房子闹鬼吗? – 哦 天哪 我不知道 |
[06:06] | I hate this house, to tell you the truth. | 说实话 我讨厌这栋房子 |
[06:08] | It’s like living in a doll’s jail. | 就像生活在洋娃娃监狱里一样 |
[06:10] | – Cynthia, could I get clips? – Okay, let’s settle. | – Cynthia 能给我些别针么? – 好的 来搞定它 |
[06:12] | – Clear the background, please. – Gives you a nicer line. | – 把背后清空 麻烦 – 这能凸显你的曲线 |
[06:15] | – Oh, really? – You don’t need clips. Your shape is great. | – 哦 是吗? – 你不需要别针 你的身材很棒 |
[06:17] | – But what about this? – Oh, my God. | – 不过这个呢? – 哦 天哪 |
[06:19] | Okay, here, let’s tuck this under. Put your hands like this. | 好吧 这儿 把它折起藏在下面 把手这样放著 |
[06:24] | – But that looks like I have a stomachache. – Thank you so much. | – 但这看起来像我胃在痛 – 非常感谢 |
[06:27] | Okay, let’s roll cameras. | 好了 开拍吧 |
[06:30] | Everybody settle in here. Thank you, Glen. | 每个人都准备好了 谢谢 Glen |
[06:32] | – Sound? – Sound speeding. | – 声音? – 在录音 |
[06:34] | And we are rolling. | 那么我们开始了 |
[06:36] | You know what? I’m feeling a little bit dark. | 知道吗 我觉得有些暗 |
[06:38] | Yeah, just want to… | 哦 就是想… |
[06:40] | Gary, can we get that light back? | Gary 我们能把那灯弄过来吗 |
[06:43] | Sorry, let’s move that light back. | 抱歉 请把灯移回去 |
[06:45] | Can we get a couple of lights for the vice president? | 能给副总统几盏灯么? |
[06:47] | Yeah, let me just pull that out of my ass. | 哦 我得临时从屁股里拉出来(想一想) |
[06:49] | It’s DC. You can find someone willing to open their ass on a Sunday. | 这里是特区 你可以找到周日会开放屁股的人 |
[06:52] | Great, good luck. Sound is speeding. | 很好 祝你好运\ 正在录音 |
[06:55] | Everyone is set and settled. They look great. | 每个人都各就各位了 他们看起来棒极了 |
[06:58] | And rolling. | 开拍 |
[07:02] | Have you read Randall Howard’s | 你有读过Randall Howard的书 |
[07:04] | “Hearts of Power: DC’s Most Influential Couples”? | 《权力之心: 特区最有影响力的夫妇》吗? |
[07:07] | Sadly, I don’t have a lot of time to read fiction. | 遗憾地说 我没有很多时间去读小说 |
[07:11] | Now, during the election, | 那么 在选举期间 |
[07:14] | there were reports of screaming matches | 有一些关于你和你前夫Andrew之间 |
[07:17] | with you and your ex-husband Andrew | 争吵的报告 |
[07:19] | and suggestions that the smiles and shows of affection | 还有那些微笑和感情的展示 |
[07:22] | were all faked for the camera. | 都是在摄像机前做戏的说法 |
[07:23] | Was your friendship all for show? | 你们的感情都是为了作秀吗? |
[07:26] | Absolutely not. | 完全不是 |
[07:28] | Now, Andrew was on the campaign trail with me, | 瞧 Andrew陪著我去竞选游说 |
[07:31] | really, because he shared, and still does share, | 是因为他真的认同 并且现在仍然认同 |
[07:34] | my vision for America. | 我对美国未来的展望 |
[07:36] | – Okay. – We’d like to reset for lighting. | – 哦 – 我们需要重新安排一下照明 |
[07:39] | – We’re gonna reset for lighting. – Just a quick lighting reset. | – 我们要重设照明 – 很快 |
[07:41] | And, really, she can move on from Andrew. | 还有说实在的 她可以结束Andrew这个话题换另外的 |
[07:44] | I mean, she can push as much as she likes, | 我是说 她可以想问几次就问几次 |
[07:46] | but you’re just gonna get the same answer, so… | 但是你们只会得到同样的答案 所以… |
[07:48] | Hmm, have you seen television news before? | 唔 你有看过电视新闻吗? |
[07:51] | No, I am hoping to get the box set for Christmas, though. | 没有 不过我希望圣诞节的时候能得到一套设备 |
[07:53] | – That’s what it feels like. – Uh-huh. | – 听起来就是那样 – 嗯哼 |
[07:55] | What? Excuse me. | 嗯? 抱歉 |
[07:57] | – Okay. – Yes? | – 哦 – 喂? |
[08:00] | – What are you– – Come here. | – 你在… – 过来 |
[08:02] | – Why? Why are you calling me? – Come here. | – 为什么? 你为什么要打电话? – 过来一下 |
[08:05] | Jesus, you might as well cut out eyeholes | 天 你可能还想从他妈的报纸上剪两个洞窥视 |
[08:07] | and peer through a fucking newspaper. What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么? |
[08:10] | It’s “Apocalypse Now.” | 现在是\”世界末日\” |
[08:12] | There’s an e-mail from Andrew to a lobbyist. | 有封Andrew给说客的邮件 |
[08:14] | He’s claiming super access to Selina. | 他宣称可以提供接近Selina的最佳门路 |
[08:16] | – He’s bragging about it. – This? | – 他在吹嘘 – 这个? |
[08:18] | It’s fucking Andrew, yeah. | 就是他妈的Andrew 哦 |
[08:20] | – Madam Vice President. – Yes? Yes? | – 副总统女士 – 嗯? 嗯? |
[08:22] | Does your ex-husband Andrew have any political aspirations? | 你前夫Andrew有任何政治上的抱负吗? |
[08:25] | – Oh, my goodness. – We’ve got to tell her. | – 哦 天哪 – 我们得告诉她 |
[08:26] | – We’ve got to tell her. – No, no, no, don’t say anything to Selina. | – 我们得告诉她 – 不行 不行 不行 别对Selina说一个字 |
[08:30] | – Why? – ‘Cause Janet’s right there. | – 为什么? – 因为Janet在这 |
[08:31] | You don’t think she’s gonna notice we’re whispering in her ear? | 你不认为我们在她耳边说的时候她会注意到? |
[08:33] | Then she gets on and she tells this dildo to look it up. | 然后她会赶紧让这个没种的男人去查 |
[08:35] | – And then we have a fucking story. – What’s going on? | – 然后我们就有了个该死的故事 – 怎么了? |
[08:37] | Andrew’s fucking us again. | Andrew又混蛋了 |
[08:38] | He’s screwed us in all known dimensions. | 他从各个方面把我们弄得一团糟 |
[08:40] | – What’s new? – Another scandal. | – 什么新消息? – 另一个丑闻 |
[08:42] | Yeah, but this is fucking bad shit. | 对 但这是个他妈的很糟糕的破事 |
[08:44] | He’s political poison. He’s political– | 他就是政治毒药 他是政治 |
[08:45] | – Hi, Andrew. – Andrew. | – 你好 Andrew – Andrew |
[08:47] | He’s been in commercial real estate his entire life. | 他一生都在做商业地产 |
[08:50] | So there’s no reason there would be– should be a crossover? | 所以没有任何理由可能存在跨界的现象? |
[08:53] | Well, I certainly couldn’t, you know, | 哦 我当然无法 呃 |
[08:55] | answer that question for him. | 替他回答这个问题 |
[08:58] | Would it surprise you to learn that only moments ago | 那么对不久前 |
[09:01] | a blog has reported that your ex-husband | 一个博客报道你的前夫 |
[09:04] | promised a lobbyist favorable access to your office? | 向某个说客承诺有接近你的门路的事情感到惊讶吗? |
[09:09] | Um… | 呃 |
[09:11] | It does exist in an actual e-mail | 这确实存在于一封 |
[09:13] | – from your ex-husband. – Oh, I see. Okay. | – 来自你丈夫的真实邮件… – 哦 我知道了 哦 |
[09:16] | “Hi, Jim. Remember, I have the vice president’s ear | \”你好 Jim 记得吗 我能直达天听 |
[09:20] | and I can get all kinds of access to her.” | 并且有各种接近她的门路\” |
[09:22] | And then there’s one of those winking emoticons | 后面跟著一个眨眼的表情符号 |
[09:26] | at the bottom there. | 就在结尾处 |
[09:28] | I’m guessing that that was meant as some sort of a joke. | 我猜那可能表示那是玩笑话 |
[09:31] | You know, Andrew Meyer has no influence whatsoever | 你知道 Andrew Meyer对于我的决定没有任何… |
[09:34] | over my decision-making. | 影响力 |
[09:37] | It’s hard to believe because you’ve just painted a picture | 这很难相信 因为你刚描述了一种 |
[09:39] | of your relationship being very close, extremely close. | 你们的关系非常亲近 极其亲近的画面 |
[09:42] | We’re not telepathically linked. | 我们没有心灵感应 |
[09:44] | – He can’t read my mind. – Hey, that’s our 15 minutes. | – 他读不了我的心 – 嘿 已经15分钟了 |
[09:47] | That’s the 15-minute mark. Great. Great. | 十五分钟到了 好 好 |
[09:51] | – Let’s take a – Oh! Let’s take a-God! | – 休… – 哦! 休息一会 休息一会吧 天! |
[09:54] | – Okay. – Are you okay, Gary? | – 哦 – 你还好吧 Gary? |
[09:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 哦 哦 我很好 |
[09:58] | Sorry, could I just adjust your radio mike? | 抱歉 我能调整一下你的麦克风吗 |
[10:00] | – I’m getting some static. – I got it. | – 我这里有些静电干扰 – 好了 |
[10:01] | Ow! Whoa! Okay, my ears are my livelihood. | 喔 哇哦! 喂 我靠耳朵吃饭的 |
[10:04] | – You don’t need to– – Okay, I bet. | – 你不需要 – 哦 肯定 |
[10:05] | All right. Let’s just back off. | 好了 退开吧 |
[10:07] | I know that you want to kill somebody right now… | 我知道现在你想杀了某个人… |
[10:11] | – Yeah. – …but unfortunately it can’t be anyone in the building. | – 是的 – …不幸的是那不能是这屋子里的任何一个人 |
[10:13] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[10:16] | When Selina told me who was gonna be interviewing me, | Selina告诉我谁会来采访我的时候 |
[10:19] | you couldn’t keep me away. | 你就没法摆脱我了 |
[10:20] | – Talk to you a little later on. – Wonderful. | – 等会再和你聊 – 棒极了 |
[10:22] | – I look forward to it. – I do, too. | – 我很期待 – 我也是 |
[10:24] | But let’s take you now and get you all changed | 不过先和我来一下 |
[10:26] | and fixed up. | 把你的形象处理一下 |
[10:28] | When we were married, he took longer in the bathroom than I did. | 我们结婚的时候 他在洗手间呆的时间比我还长 |
[10:31] | – That’s not true. Why would you say that? – Just get in here. | – 那不是事实 你为什么那么说? – 先进去 |
[10:35] | – What the hell is this thing? – That’s a cable. | – 该死的这是什么? – 电线 |
[10:37] | – Oh, shit. – There’s a cable. | – 哦 去 – 有条电线 |
[10:39] | Listen to me. What were you thinking? | 听我说 你之前在想什么? |
[10:41] | What? It was a joke. | 什么? 那只是玩笑 |
[10:43] | Once again, Andrew, you have totally | 又一次了 Andrew |
[10:45] | lived down to my expectations. | 你又让我大失所望 |
[10:48] | When I invited you here to the residence | 我邀请你来官邸来做爱的时候 |
[10:51] | to fuck me, I didn’t mean this. | 我没有这个意思 |
[10:53] | Aren’t we using each other? | 我们不是在互相利用吗? |
[10:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[10:56] | Okay, I’ll spell it out for you. | 好吧 我仔细说明一下 |
[10:58] | How easy is it for the Vice President of the United States | 美利坚合众国的副总统 |
[11:01] | of America to get some casual sex, hmm? | 要临时来场性爱有多难 嗯? |
[11:04] | I’m convenient. | 我很方便 |
[11:06] | – And, I know– – Let me tell you something. | – 还有 我知道 – 让我告诉你 |
[11:09] | That’s right, I am the Vice President of the United States | 没错 我是美利坚合众国的副总统 |
[11:12] | and I choose now not to fuck you anymore. | 而我决定不再和你做爱 |
[11:16] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明 |
[11:18] | I’ve got to change. | 我得换衣服 |
[11:20] | Yeah, you look awful. | 是 你看起来糟糕极了 |
[11:22] | – You look wonderful. – Stop it. | – 你很漂亮 – 住口 |
[11:24] | Ahem, he’s gonna go just change. | 啊哼 他就上去换个衣服 |
[11:27] | – Wait, where’s he going? – To get my stuff. | – 等等 他去哪里? – 去拿我的东西 |
[11:29] | In my bedroom. | 在我的卧室 |
[11:30] | Oh, no. Uh-uh. | 哦 不 唔嗯 |
[11:32] | Oh, Andrew’s been veep-fucking? You knew about this? | 哦 Andrew有和副总统上床? 你知道? |
[11:35] | Okay, this is a category five shit storm. | 好吧 这是他妈的最高级风暴 |
[11:37] | She’s over. She’s done. I’m gone. | 她结束了 她完了 我走了 |
[11:40] | Um, I’m wondering if we can get just a shot | 唔 我在想是否能拍些 |
[11:43] | of Andrew’s entrance just for establishing. | Andrew进来的远景 |
[11:46] | So you guys meet here, kiss, kiss, hi, hi. | 你们在这碰头 亲一亲 嗨 嗨 |
[11:48] | It’s a family getting together. | 就是家人聚在一起 |
[11:49] | No, no, I understand what an entrance is | 不 不 我了解什么是登场以及 |
[11:52] | and how to greet people. I get that. | 如何和人打招呼 我知道了 |
[11:53] | That’s great. Oh, here he comes! | 很好 哦 他来了! |
[11:55] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不 不 不 等等 等等 等等 |
[11:57] | No, no, you’re not gonna get this. | 不 不行 你们不能拍这个 |
[11:59] | I’m so sorry. We’re not gonna do that. | 抱歉 我们不能做这个 |
[12:01] | We don’t have a front door in our attic | 我们可没有那种Seuss博士 |
[12:02] | like in some sort of Dr. Seuss book or something. | 的书里描写的在阁楼的前门 |
[12:05] | Sometimes filming these off-guarded moments, things get a little tense. | 有时候拍摄这些毫无准备的场景 就会引起紧张 |
[12:07] | Well, no, it’s not tense at all. | 哦 不 这压根不是紧张 |
[12:09] | We’re having a great time and I’m thrilled you guys are here, | 我们度过了美妙的时光 而我很高兴你们能来 |
[12:11] | but let’s just do it the right way. | 但是请按规矩来 |
[12:13] | – Andrew! – Hi, Dad. | – Andrew! – 嗨 爸爸 |
[12:14] | How are you? Nice to see you. Excuse me. | 你怎么样? 很高兴见到你 抱歉 |
[12:16] | – How are you? – Nice to see you. | – 你好吗? – 很高兴见到你 |
[12:19] | – Dad. – Hi. How are you? | – 爸爸 – 嗨 你好吗? |
[12:21] | – How often does this happen? – Oh, gosh. | – 这大概多久一次? – 哦 天哪 |
[12:24] | Once a week we get together for a gab and a gobble. | 每周一次我们聚在一起聊聊天吃吃饭什么的 |
[12:27] | Yeah, well, I mean, you know, schedules permitting and stuff | 是的 哦 我是说 你知道 如果时间什么的允许 |
[12:30] | because now I really consider myself to be married | 因为我现在真的当做自己 |
[12:33] | to my vice presidential office. | 和副总统办公室结了婚 |
[12:36] | I mean, recently Mary King and I were working | 我是说 最近Mary King和我 |
[12:38] | through the night to avoid this shutdown. | 日以继夜地工作来避免这次停工 |
[12:41] | And of course it wasn’t– it wasn’t avoided, sadly. | 当然那没有 那没有成功 很遗憾 |
[12:44] | Do you think you could have worked a little harder on that? | 您认为您本来可以更努力一点吗? |
[12:47] | Well, we are working harder. | 哦 我们一直很努力 |
[12:49] | – It’s frustrating, of course. – Sure. | – 令人丧气 当然 – 当然 |
[12:51] | – To the American people it is. – It’s a very long process. | – 对美国民众来说的确如此 – 这是个很漫长的过程 |
[12:54] | Knock, knock, J Rock is in the– | (敲门声) J大牛在 |
[12:57] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – We’re in the middle of filming. | – 喔 喔 喔 – 我们正在摄像中 |
[13:00] | – Oh, my goodness, Jonah. – J Dog. J Dog. | – 哦 天哪 Jonah – J狗狗 J狗狗 |
[13:03] | – Howdy, handsome. How are you? – How are you doing? | – 您好 帅小伙 你好吗? – 你好吗? |
[13:05] | – Hey, Jonah. – Great to see you again. | – 嘿 Jonah – 很高兴再次见到你 |
[13:07] | God, you’ve grown up, huh? | 天 你长大了 哼? |
[13:09] | – I had a great time at your birthday party. – That’s great. | – 在你生日派对上我度过了美妙的时光 – 不错 |
[13:11] | Great to see you. Hey, how’s it hanging? | 很高兴见到你 嘿 怎么样? |
[13:13] | Jonah is our– dear Jonah is our White House liaison. | Jonah是我们的 亲爱的Jonah是我们的白宫联络人 |
[13:17] | Guilty. | 是我 |
[13:19] | And he’s one of the more colorful characters in the West Wing. | 他是西翼里最有趣的人中的一个 |
[13:23] | I’ll say. That was quite an entrance. | 当然 那是个让人印象深刻的入场 |
[13:25] | Oh, thank you. I try to make a mark. | 哦 谢谢 我试图一鸣惊人 |
[13:26] | I just want to say I’m a huge fan, by the way. | 我就想说我是你的狂热粉丝 顺便说 |
[13:29] | – I love your work genuinely. – Thank you. | – 我由衷地喜欢你的节目 – 谢谢 |
[13:30] | And, actually, I’m gonna give you my card | 还有 实际上 我要给你我的名片 |
[13:32] | just in case you ever need any sort of, like, | 万一你想要任何形式的 |
[13:34] | “inside the West Wing” kind of stuff. | 就像\”西翼内部揭秘\”那种的 |
[13:36] | I do occasional media appearances. | 我偶尔会在媒体上曝光 |
[13:38] | I give great talking head. | 我很能说 |
[13:39] | Jonah, to what may we owe this pleasure? | Jonah 我们能知道您驾临的原因吗? |
[13:42] | Oh, I just got off the phone with the White House | 哦 我刚刚结束和白宫的通话 |
[13:44] | and in 15 minutes POTUS is going to announce | 15分钟内总统将 |
[13:47] | that the shutdown is over. | 宣布停工结束 |
[13:50] | – Is that true? – Isn’t that great? | – 真的吗? – 那不是很棒? |
[13:52] | – Isn’t that great? – Move in on her. | – 那不是很棒? – 镜头拉近到她身上 |
[13:55] | Yeah, the Speaker, Senate Majority Leader, | 没错 议长 参议院多数党领袖 |
[13:57] | and POTUS, they thrashed out a deal | 还有总统 他们达成了一致 |
[13:59] | – and we switched America back on. – Uh-huh, yes. | – 我们让美国再次运\转起来了 – 啊嗯 是的 |
[14:02] | – Congratulations, Madam Vice President. – Thank you. | – 恭喜 副总统女士 – 谢谢 |
[14:04] | We did it. We did it. You did it. | 我们做到了 我们做到了 你做到了 |
[14:07] | The resolution took less time than you anticipated. | 这个决定比你预计的早 |
[14:10] | Well, it took all the time leading up to this time. | 哦 所有的努力都是为了此刻 |
[14:13] | So you were expecting a solution today? | 那么你今天预期能解决? |
[14:15] | Yes, I was, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[14:17] | And yet you said it was going to be a long process. | 但你刚刚说那会是一个漫长的过程 |
[14:19] | And it was, yeah. It was. | 那的确是 没错 那是 |
[14:22] | Were you involved in the– | 你有参与… |
[14:24] | Janet, it’s like when you loosen a pickle jar | Janet 这就像你拧松了一个泡菜坛 |
[14:26] | and somebody comes by and they just open it. | 然后有人过来打开了它 |
[14:27] | This is the shutdown lid loosener. | 这就是拧松停工盖子的人 |
[14:30] | – The pickle jar loosener. – I like it. | – 拧松泡菜坛盖子的人 – 我喜欢 |
[14:33] | No, but can you talk us through the final agreement? | 哦 不过你能和我们讲讲这最终协议的事情吗? |
[14:36] | I can– it’s– you know– | 我能 它 你知道 |
[14:39] | I can and I also want to eat some lunch. | 我能…但我也想用些午饭 |
[14:42] | Are we hungry? | 我们饿了吗? |
[14:44] | – Mm-hmm, definitely. – Yeah, let’s get some lunch. | – 唔唔 肯定的 – 没错 去吃午饭吧 |
[14:46] | That’s a cut. Yeah, I think that’s a cut. | 暂时停拍 是的 我想这暂时停拍了 |
[14:48] | – Lunchtime. – That’s a cut. | – 午餐时间 – 暂时停拍 |
[14:49] | – Okay, she doesn’t– – Oh, my God, she didn’t know. | – 哦 她不 – 哦 天哪 她不知道 |
[14:51] | That reminded me why I got into this business. | 那让我想起了我入行的原因 |
[14:54] | I am so attracted to you right now. | 我现在太为你著迷了 |
[14:56] | I think that I’d like to just sit back | 我就坐在这里 |
[14:59] | and watch you all prepare this meal. | 然后看你们准备 |
[15:00] | – Pretend I’m not here. – Mm-hmm. | – 假装我不在这 – 唔嗯 |
[15:01] | I kind of want to be the fly on a wall. | 我就是墙上的苍蝇 |
[15:03] | Oh, my God. Andrew, that’s getting everywhere. | 哦 天哪 Andrew 你弄得到处都是 |
[15:06] | Um, I’m gonna get you a… | 唔 我得给你一只… |
[15:09] | peeler, okay? | 削皮器 好吗? |
[15:10] | I don’t need a peeler. Thank you. | 我不需要削皮器 谢谢 |
[15:12] | – Yeah, you need a peeler. – Actually, I don’t. | – 哦 你需要个削皮器 – 事实上 不 |
[15:16] | Where– I’m trying to remember where– | 哪里 我在试图记起在哪 |
[15:18] | you know how sometimes you have something in your kitchen, | 你知道那种你明明知道你厨房里有某样东西 |
[15:20] | you know where it is, and then all of a sudden you can’t find it? | 你知道它在哪 但突然就找不到了的情况吗? |
[15:22] | And that is what’s happened to me right now. | 那就是我现在的情况 |
[15:24] | Well, you probably have so much staff in and out of here– | 哦 你大概有太多员工在这进进出出了吧 |
[15:26] | No, no, no. I know this kitchen like the back of my hand. | 不 不 不 我了解这厨房就像了解我的手背一样 |
[15:30] | Oh, that’s not it. | 哦 不是这个 |
[15:33] | Okay, I don’t know where– | 好吧 我不知道哪里 |
[15:36] | This is maddening. | 这令人恼火 |
[15:38] | Do you ever have this happen to you where you’re– | 你有过这样的经历吗? 想找到什么但… |
[15:40] | – I’m not here. – Okay, you’re not here. I’m so sorry. | – 我不在这 – 好吧 你不在 抱歉 |
[15:44] | I’m talking to myself. Where are you, peeler? | 我在自言自语 你在哪 削皮器? |
[15:46] | Okay, I got it. | 哦 找到了 |
[15:47] | It was in with the napkins inexplicably. | 费解的 它居然和纸巾放在一起 |
[15:50] | Here you go. Use that for the carrots. | 给 用来刨胡萝卜 |
[15:52] | Actually, I’m all done. I’m good. | 事实上 我弄完了 我好了 |
[15:54] | – Okay. – Tell me, don’t you normally have staff | – 好吧 – 说说 你难道不是通常让工作人员 |
[15:57] | – to cater for you? – Yeah, definitely. | – 为你提供饮食吗? – 没错 完全正确 |
[16:00] | Well, sure, but I just love banging the pots around. | 哦 当然 不过我也喜欢捣鼓锅碗瓢盆 |
[16:03] | And I think you would say that I’m a foodie. | 我觉得我是个美食家 |
[16:05] | So, just to flag with you, | 那么 只是提醒你一下 |
[16:07] | Andrew’s obviously off the table. | 很明显 Andrew显然是不能问的 (离开饭桌) |
[16:10] | Well, technically he’s very much at the table currently. | 哦 技术上来说他现在完全是在桌旁啊 |
[16:13] | What’s on the menu? | 有些什么菜? |
[16:14] | Herb roasted chicken | 香草烤鸡 |
[16:16] | and some arugula salad. | 还有些芝麻菜沙拉 |
[16:19] | Catherine, do you enjoy your folks’ cooking? | Catherine 你喜欢你们做的东西吗? |
[16:21] | Yeah, I love the way that they cook the vegetables. | 哦 我喜欢他们做的蔬菜 |
[16:24] | The vegetables are always my favorite. | 我最爱的永远是蔬菜 |
[16:26] | I just love vegetables so much. | 我只是太喜欢蔬菜了 |
[16:29] | Are you working for the vegetable lobby? | 你为蔬菜说客工作吗? |
[16:31] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:33] | – I just have to grab something. – Okay, darling. | – 我得去取些东西 – 好的 宝贝 |
[16:34] | Please, can you use the peeler? | 拜托 你能用那个削皮器吗? |
[16:36] | – I’m all done with the carrots. – Oh, my God. | – 我搞定胡萝卜了 – 哦 天哪 |
[16:38] | – No, you’re not. – That’s all the carrots we’re gonna use. | – 不 你没有 – 我们要用的胡萝卜就那么多 |
[16:40] | I realize there are more carrots. | 我知道还有多的胡萝卜 |
[16:42] | We don’t need any more. | 我们不需要更多 |
[16:44] | The Get Moving campaign, | 那个\”动起来运\动\” |
[16:47] | – which as you know I spearheaded. – Yes. | – 如你所知的 我是领头人 – 没错 |
[16:50] | As I launched that campaign, I discovered | 在我发起那项运\动的时候 我发现了 |
[16:51] | (Catherine是素食者) | |
[16:52] | a local organic butcher. | 一个当地的卖有机肉的肉商 |
[16:54] | And… | 还有… |
[16:58] | he does a lot of… | 他养了许多… |
[16:59] | grass-fed… | 用草料喂养的… |
[17:00] | 她三个月前就告诉你了 | |
[17:02] | Grass-fed cattle | 用草料喂养的牛 |
[17:04] | – and free-range chickens. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 还有放养的鸡 – 是的 是的 |
[17:07] | What’s your favorite meal that you can’t wait to have? | 你等不及要吃的最爱是哪道菜? |
[17:10] | I really– I love the roasted brussels sprouts | 我十分 我十分喜欢我妈和我爸做的… |
[17:15] | that my mom and dad make. | 烤球芽甘蓝 |
[17:19] | Yep. | 是的 |
[17:21] | Okay, well, they’re taking a break, | 好了 他们去休息了 |
[17:23] | so this gives us a chance to come in here, have a little chat. | 这让我们有机会在这谈一谈 |
[17:27] | You never told me that you were a vegetarian. | 你从未告诉我你是素食者 |
[17:29] | – I told you three months ago. – No, you didn’t, Catherine. | – 我三个月前就告诉你了 – 不 你没有 Catherine |
[17:31] | – What? – Now that she mentions it, | – 什么? – 现在她提到了 |
[17:33] | – I think it does sound familiar. – Completely useless. | – 我想这听起来有些耳熟 – 完全是废话 |
[17:36] | You know what? Just because he’s a liability | 知道吗? 就因为他是个麻烦 |
[17:38] | doesn’t mean you have to be a liability, too. | 不代表你也得是个麻烦 |
[17:40] | Now I’m gonna tell you something. You’re eating that chicken. | 我告诉你 你得吃鸡肉 |
[17:42] | I am not gonna do it. I’m a vegetarian, Mom. | 我不会做的 我是素食者 妈妈 |
[17:43] | You swallowed chicken your entire life. | 你一生都在吞咽鸡肉 |
[17:46] | You’re gonna do it again today. | 今天你得再这么做 |
[17:48] | I swallowed your bullshit my entire life. | 我一辈子都在忍受(吞咽)你的破事 |
[17:50] | Okay, look, little lady, we don’t talk to your mother like that. | 好了 瞧 小淑女 我们不对你妈那么说话 |
[17:52] | All right, I’m just– God damn it. | 好吧 我只是 去他妈的 |
[17:54] | – Could you– – Yes, yes, yes. | – 你能不能… – 是的 是的 是的 |
[17:56] | You know when you’re 12 and you just get rid of it? | 你知道你十二岁刚刚戒掉那个的时候? |
[17:59] | No. Speak for yourself. | 不 你才那么干了 |
[18:01] | It’s gonna look really bad for your mom | 如果在电视上她不知道你是素食者 |
[18:03] | if she doesn’t know that you’re a vegetarian on TV. | 你妈妈看起来会非常糟糕 |
[18:05] | I’m not gonna sacrifice my morals for her career anymore. | 我不会再为她的事业牺牲我的道德坚持了 |
[18:08] | I’ve done that. It’s not that bad. | 我做了 不是那么糟 |
[18:11] | Well, doesn’t that chicken look just amazing, Catherine? | 哦 你不觉得那鸡肉看起来很棒么 Catherine? |
[18:14] | – It looks delicious. – Yeah. | – 它看起来很美味 – 耶 |
[18:16] | I love it when Dad cooks. | 我喜欢我爸做的 |
[18:18] | – A man of hidden talents. – I don’t like to brag. | – 一个有隐藏才能的男人 – 我不爱吹嘘 |
[18:21] | Not about cooking, anyway. | 反正吹的也不是做菜 唔 |
[18:22] | Okay, babe, here you go. | 哦 宝贝 好了 |
[18:24] | – Wow. – Eat that up. | – 哇哦 – 吃光它 |
[18:25] | I just need to reiterate with you. | 我得和你重申一次 |
[18:27] | We have agreed on all of these topics. | 我们在所有的采访内容上都达成了一致 |
[18:29] | And the Andrew e-mail story was not agreed. | Andrew邮件的事情并不在内 |
[18:31] | Sweetheart, it’s news. | 甜心 这是新闻 |
[18:33] | Okay? It happened today. It’s new with an S on it. | 好吗? 今天刚发生的 是新的 后面还接了个s(new加s) |
[18:36] | That’s just what news is. | 这就是新闻 |
[18:38] | With all due respect, this is not news. | 恕我直言 这不是新闻 |
[18:39] | This is the fucking Food Channel you got here. | 你看到的是他妈的美食频道 |
[18:41] | Okay, well, with all due respect, fuck you. | 好吧 哦 恕我直言 操你妈的 |
[18:44] | I own the edit on your shit-show politician | 我是你心心念念的这个破政治节目 |
[18:46] | that you connected yourself to, not me, you little gremlin. | 我想怎么剪怎么剪 你个小妖怪 |
[18:50] | And has it been a happy divorce for you, Catherine? | 对你而言 你乐意他们离婚吗 Catherine? |
[18:52] | Mmm, yeah. | 唔 是的 |
[18:54] | I think knowing that my mom | 我想知道我妈 |
[18:56] | had to be available 24 hours a day | 得24小时待命 |
[18:58] | really taught me not to be too demanding as a child. | 实实在在地教会了我别像个孩子一样要求太多 |
[19:01] | That’s true. | 那是事实 |
[19:02] | So you don’t feel parentally shortchanged, then, | 所以你并不觉得在父母爱上有短缺 |
[19:05] | – do you, Catherine? – No. | – 是吗 Catherine? – 没有 |
[19:07] | I’m actually a big music fan, | 我实际上是个狂热的音乐爱好者 |
[19:08] | so I usually try to explain my parents in terms of music. | 所以我试图用音乐概念来描述我的父母 |
[19:11] | You know, musicians sometimes are better in bands | 你知道的 音乐家们有时候组成乐队更好 |
[19:13] | – or sometimes better solo. – That’s interesting. | – 有时候独唱为佳 – 有意思 |
[19:16] | They’re like the Beatles, you know, better as a band | 比如说披头士 你知道 是乐队的时候更好 |
[19:18] | or Michael Jackson, better solo. | 或者Michael Jackson 独唱更棒 |
[19:21] | Although not a great parent, admittedly. | 虽然不是很好的家长 不可否认 |
[19:25] | Well, actually, he did okay with his own kids. | 哦 实际上 他对自己的孩子还不错 |
[19:28] | It’s when other kids got involved that it got real dicey. | 当有其他孩子的时候就变得很怪了 |
[19:31] | But, no, then he did dangle that one from a great height. | 但是 不 他有在很高的地方将某一个孩子悬空(迈克杰克逊的著名事迹) |
[19:33] | Right? Over that railing? | 对吧 在栏杆外? |
[19:35] | Ahem. | 呃 |
[19:37] | You know, you cross me on this | 要是你在这个问题上惹毛了我 |
[19:38] | and you’re never, ever gonna get the veep on camera again. | 你将永远 永远别想让副总统再接受采访了 |
[19:41] | Why the fuck– why are you still talking to me, huh? | 他妈的为什么 你为什么还在跟我说话 哼? |
[19:44] | If you’d just let someone get close enough to fuck some sunshine into you, | 如果你还想让别人贴近你然后日点快乐气息到你身体里 |
[19:47] | you’d shut your mouth! | 你最好闭上嘴! |
[19:48] | – You– you– – Okay, okay. | – 你…你… – 好了 好了 |
[19:50] | You do not know anything about me. | 你根本一点也不了解我 |
[19:51] | You think that this is easy, what I do? | 你觉得我做的事情很简单? |
[19:53] | Yeah, having 10,000 interests screaming in your fucking face | 没错 让一万个利益相关人士用我现在对你吵吵的方式 |
[19:56] | the way that I am screaming in your face right now all day, every day? | 整天整天对著你他妈的脸吵吵怎么样? |
[20:00] | – I am fucking good at this. – Can we just put a filter– | – 我他妈的对这很拿手 – 我们能放个过滤器… |
[20:02] | – Are you? This is good? – Fuck your face, Gary. | – 你是吗? 这很棒? – 操你丫的脸 Gary |
[20:04] | – She’s good at this, you guys. Sorry. – Fuck my face. You hear that? | – 她对此很在行 伙计们 抱歉 – 操你丫的脸 你听到了? |
[20:06] | Antique windows. Bring it down. | 古董窗子 降下来 |
[20:08] | – What the fuck just happened? – Antique windows. Bring it down. | – 他妈的刚刚发生了什么? – 古董窗子 降下来 |
[20:10] | Amy, let’s go find your dignity over here, okay? | Amy 到这边来找回你的优雅 好吗 |
[20:13] | Get her out of here. Fucking amateur. | 让她滚出去 他妈的门外汉 |
[20:15] | – All right. All right. – Hey, no, no, no, no. | – 好吧 好吧 – 嘿 别 别 别 别 |
[20:17] | – No, seriously– – No. Whoa, okay. | – 别 真的 – 不 喔 好吧 |
[20:19] | Okay, listen, you need to calm down. | 哦 听著 你得冷静下来 |
[20:23] | At least I am giving a shit. You are flatlining all day. | 至少我还关心这个事 你一整天都死气沉沉的 |
[20:25] | Okay, okay. But has she been impressive at all today? | 好吧 好吧 但是她今天有任何出彩的地方吗? |
[20:29] | Look, I’ve graphed her performance, okay? | 瞧 我为她的表现做了张图表 好吗? |
[20:31] | Look at this. Look at this nice little graphic. | 看这个 看这个漂亮的小图 |
[20:32] | Here’s time, here’s her fucking career. | 这是时间 这是他妈的她的事业 |
[20:35] | Now maybe there should be a little uptick | 现在或许这儿该有一个小上升 |
[20:37] | because she didn’t barf her food all over the table, I don’t know. | 因为她没有把食物吐得满桌都是 我不知道 |
[20:39] | So if she doesn’t turn this fucking shit-show around, guess what, | 那么如果她不能将这场他妈的破秀扭转过来 猜猜 |
[20:42] | I don’t know which way I’m gonna bounce. | 我不知道我会怎么做 |
[20:44] | Amy, when my memaw used to find herself getting snappy, | Amy 当我超级疯狂的祖母发现自己控制不住的时候 |
[20:47] | she would sing her favorite song. | 她会唱她最爱的歌 (Dixie\’s land) |
[20:49] | ♪ Oh, I wish I were in the land of cotton ♪ | \”哦 我多希望仍在那片棉花田里 |
[20:52] | ♪ Old times there were not forgotten ♪ | 过去的时光不会被遗忘 看向远方 |
[20:54] | ♪ Look away, look away ♪ | 看向远方 看向远方… |
[20:56] | – ♪ Look away, Dixieland. ♪ – No, guys, please. | 哦 伙计们 拜托 |
[20:59] | Favorite family vacation? | 最爱的家庭休假? |
[21:00] | – White water rafting. – Italy. | – 冲浪漂流 – 意大利 |
[21:02] | – Disneyland. – Which is it? | – 迪士尼乐园 – 到底是哪个? |
[21:05] | No, honey, we didn’t ever go to Disneyland. | 不 宝贝 我们从来没去过迪士尼乐园 |
[21:07] | Oh, no, you didn’t take me. Rosa took me with her family. | 哦 不 你没有带我去 Rosa带我和她的家人一块去的 |
[21:10] | Who’s Rosa? | 谁是Rosa? |
[21:12] | – She was a… – She was… | – 她是… – 她是… |
[21:13] | – housekeeper. – Housekeeper, that’s right. | – 帮佣 – 帮佣 对的 |
[21:15] | You spent a lot of time with your housekeeper? | 你常和帮佣呆在一起? |
[21:17] | Yeah, she was like a– | 是的 她就像 |
[21:18] | – We did go to India. – Mmm. | – 我们有去印度 – 唔 |
[21:21] | – India was awful. – Hmm? | – 印度之旅糟透了 – 唔? |
[21:22] | I don’t know why you didn’t give me this earlier. | 我不知道你为什么不早点给我这个 |
[21:24] | I didn’t want to give it to you before your interview. | 我不想在采访开始前给你 |
[21:27] | – God, you don’t want any water? – No, I’ve gotten good at it. | – 天 你不想喝点水吗? – 不 我很好 |
[21:29] | Look at this. I was supposed to be stressing my successes. | 瞧 我本该强调我的成功 |
[21:32] | Instead I’m sitting there stuffing my face with chicken. | 我却坐在那里塞了满嘴鸡肉 |
[21:34] | Great stuff in there, guys. Good stuff. Thumbs up. | 这儿的东西棒极了 伙计们 好家伙 大拇指 |
[21:37] | Andrew looks great on camera. | Andrew在摄影机里看起来棒极了 |
[21:39] | – Get off my stairs, Jonah. – Oh, yes, ma’am. | – 从我的楼梯上滚下去 Jonah – 哦 是的 女士 |
[21:40] | – Ma’am. – What? | – 女士 – 什么? |
[21:41] | – I need to give you some straight talk right now, okay? – What? | – 我得对您直言 可以吗?- 什么? |
[21:43] | All of your worst fears about how this day could have possibly gone… | 您对今天会怎样荒废掉的最糟糕的猜想 |
[21:45] | – Yeah? – …have come true. | – 哈? – … 成真了 |
[21:47] | – Oh, my gosh. – No, no, up here. Look at me. | – 哦 天哪 – 不 不 抬头 看著我 |
[21:49] | – You want to own this interview? – Yeah. | – 您想主宰这个访问? – 没错 |
[21:50] | – Say it. – I want to own it. | – 说出来 – 我要主宰它 |
[21:52] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna do something big. | 很好 这是你要做的 你得做点大的 |
[21:54] | You’re gonna do something bold. | 你要做些大胆的举动 |
[21:55] | And you’re gonna do it in the next five minutes. | 而你会在未来的5分钟做到 |
[21:57] | How about this? How about I lift up my dress, | 这个怎么样? 我提起裙子 |
[21:59] | give everyone a big fat shot of my cooch? | 让大家好好的一睹春光)? |
[22:00] | – Jesus Christ. – Everything okay up there? | – 苍天啊 – 一切正常吧? |
[22:03] | – You need more pep talk? – No, let’s do it. | – 你需要更多的鼓励吗? – 不 开始吧 |
[22:05] | – Did he just hear that? – Nope. | – 他听到了? – 没有 |
[22:07] | Use the Force, ma’am. | 使用原力 女士 |
[22:09] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[22:11] | Big and bold. What do you mean? | 出位的大动作 你指什么? |
[22:12] | Like a medley from “Okla”-fucking-“homa”? | 俄克拉荷马州来的混编歌么? |
[22:14] | Look, I tried to wake her up, okay? | 听著 我是试著让她振作起来 好吗? |
[22:15] | I have no choice but to be the fucking curveball. | 我别无选择 只能他妈的出击了 |
[22:19] | – Ahem. – Fantastic. Okay. | – 呃 – 棒极了 好了 |
[22:23] | Let’s roll cameras. Sound. | 那么开拍 声音 |
[22:28] | So, what a lovely afternoon | 哦 我有个多么美好的下午 |
[22:31] | I have gotten to spend with the Second Family. | 能和第二家庭一起 |
[22:33] | How about that? Yeah. | 那不错吧? 没错 |
[22:34] | And, Catherine, would you vote | Catherine 你会支持 |
[22:36] | for your parents to get back together again? | 你的父母重新在一起吗? |
[22:38] | No, no, no. This way, I get a Christmas | 不 不 不 这样的话 我可以从 |
[22:40] | and a birthday present off of each of them. | 他们两个人那里分别获得圣诞还有生日礼物 |
[22:44] | Catherine, how does all this affect | Catherine 这对你处理关系/感情 |
[22:45] | how you approach relationships? | 有什么样的影响? |
[22:48] | Not terribly much. I’m in a very different phase of my life. | 没多少 我正处在很不一样的生活阶段 |
[22:51] | You know, my boyfriend and I are very young | 你知道 我男朋友和我还很年轻 |
[22:53] | and not really talking about marriage. | 没怎么谈过婚姻 |
[22:55] | And this would be Rahim? | 是Rahim? |
[22:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:00] | That is an interesting name. | 是个很有趣的名字 |
[23:03] | – Is that Indian? – It’s Iranian. | – 是印度名字吗? – 是伊朗的 |
[23:05] | – Iranian? – It’s second generation American Persian. | – 伊朗名字? – 他是第二代美籍波斯裔 |
[23:10] | Calling Tel Aviv now. | 打电话给Tel Aviv (以色列港口) |
[23:12] | And has he been welcomed into your home? | 他受到你家的欢迎吗? |
[23:15] | No. | 没有 |
[23:16] | Only because it’s just– it’s a casual thing | 只是因为那是 那就是个临时的事情 |
[23:19] | and it’s actually ended. | 实际上已经结束了 |
[23:21] | Really? I’m sorry to hear that, honey. | 真的吗? 很遗憾听到这个消息 甜心 |
[23:23] | That’s okay. | 没什么 |
[23:24] | Speaking of relationships– | 说到关系 |
[23:26] | Andrew, I’m sorry, I simply have to ask you | Andrew 抱歉 我只是需要问你 |
[23:29] | about your relationship with lobbyist Jim Melita | 关于你和说客Jim Melita的关系 |
[23:31] | and the implication that you offered access to the vice president. | 还有你能提供接近副总统门路的暗示 |
[23:35] | Yeah, um, it’s– | 哦 呃 那个… |
[23:37] | um, in a word– | 呃 简单来说 |
[23:43] | come on. | 嘿 |
[23:45] | Perhaps it’s possible | 或许我可能 |
[23:48] | that I have overplayed my hand. | 高估了自己的力量 |
[23:51] | Well, I think it’s safe to say | 哦 我想可以这么说 |
[23:53] | that Andrew overreached | Andrew手伸得太长 |
[23:56] | and just said something silly. Yeah. | 说了些蠢话 没错 |
[23:59] | I suppose that the vice president | 我想副总统 |
[24:01] | would also agree that | 也会同意 |
[24:04] | when she said she was in the loop | 她说她有参与 |
[24:06] | over national security, | 国家安全事务 |
[24:08] | that also may have been an bit of an exaggeration. | 也可能同样有些夸大 |
[24:13] | I’m actually not sure that those two situations are comparable. | 事实上我不确定两者有可比性 |
[24:16] | I believe that they are. | 我相信有 |
[24:18] | And insomuch as you refuse to comment | 由于你在调查 |
[24:21] | on the spy allegations or the hostage situation | 结束前拒绝评论 |
[24:23] | until the investigation is complete, | 间谍指控和人质处境 |
[24:25] | I, too, would like to refrain | 我 同样的 也要回避 |
[24:27] | until I find out just exactly what it is | 直到我找出我被指控说过 |
[24:30] | I’m accused of having said or not said. | 或者没说过的究竟是什么 |
[24:33] | You do understand that sounds like you’re playing for time | 你应该明白这听起来像是你在拖延时间 |
[24:36] | and actually are hiding something? | 而且实际上是在掩盖著什么? |
[24:42] | I’m sorry, was that a question for me or Selina? | 抱歉 这是给我还是Selina的问题? |
[24:43] | I think that question is for me. | 我想是给我的 |
[24:47] | I want to talk about the spy. | 我想说说间谍的事情 |
[24:50] | The CIA operative. | 那个中情局特工 |
[24:52] | – No, no. – Yeah, yeah. | – 不 不 – 是的 是的 |
[24:54] | There was a miscommunication for which I want to apologize | 有个失败的沟通是我想 |
[24:58] | on behalf of the administration. | 替政府表示歉意的 |
[25:00] | You know, the intention was never to mislead | 你知道 误导美国人民从来都不是 |
[25:04] | the American people, but that was its effect. | 我们的意图 但那是它的结果 |
[25:06] | – Shit. – And for that, I really am truly sorry. | – 去 – 为此 我很抱歉 |
[25:10] | But I am saying that I had full knowledge | 但我要说我完全了解 |
[25:12] | of the spy’s status. | 间谍的状况 |
[25:14] | – But she didn’t. – I know. | – 但她没有 – 我知道 |
[25:16] | Madam Vice President, this is quite an admission. | 副总统女士 这是个很重大的坦承 |
[25:19] | Mm-hmm. I have taken on a role now, | 唔 现在我已扮演起一个 |
[25:23] | an important role in national security | 在国家安全事务中的重要角色 |
[25:25] | and I take great pride in that responsibility. | 我为担起此职责而骄傲 |
[25:29] | Now, sometimes you have to act. | 瞧 有时你需要采取行动 |
[25:32] | Always you have to listen. | 而你总是需要倾听 |
[25:34] | Because in politics, | 因为在政治中 |
[25:37] | a backbone and a heart | 骨气与心灵的高度 |
[25:41] | are only as good | 取决于你的耳朵 |
[25:44] | as your ears. | 有多棒 |
[25:48] | And my ears are my livelihood. | 而我靠我的耳朵生活 |
[25:51] | Okay, that’s our segment, guys. | 好了 到此结束 伙计们 |
[25:53] | That’s it. Great. Good. | 结束了 很好 很好 好了 |
[25:56] | That’s good. | 那不错 |
[25:57] | Madam Vice President, that was an amazing interview. | 副总统女士 这是个很棒的访问 |
[26:00] | Well, thank you very much. | 哦 非常感谢 |
[26:02] | You’re gonna take the spotlight back | 从停工结束开始 |
[26:03] | from the end of the shutdown, I’ll tell you that. | 你会重新受到众人瞩目 我能确定 |
[26:05] | – We’ll see. – Best of luck, Andrew. | – 看著吧 – 好运\ Andrew |
[26:07] | – Good to meet you. – Good luck with all the… | – 很高兴见到你 – 祝所有的…好运\ |
[26:09] | Way to go, Team Meyer. | 加油 Meyer之队 |
[26:11] | How about it? Right? | 怎么样? 不错吧? |
[26:13] | – Congratulations. – Honestly, that was– | – 恭喜 – 诚\实地说 那是 |
[26:15] | that was something else, Mom. | 意料之外的 妈妈 |
[26:17] | I’m really sorry that I brought up Rahim. | 很抱歉我提到了Rahim |
[26:19] | I know you didn’t want me to do that. | 我知道你不想让我那么做 |
[26:20] | You know what? I’m sorry you had to dump him on the air. | 知道吗 我很遗憾你得将他抛弃 |
[26:22] | Notes about the interview. Just want to help you keep an eye out for those. | 关于访问的笔记 只是想帮你密切留意那些… |
[26:25] | – Get out of here. – How are you doing? | – 滚出去 – 你怎么样? |
[26:27] | I spewed out so much bullshit, I’m gonna need a mint. | 我吐露了太多的破事 我需要薄荷糖(双关 好东西) |
[26:29] | – A fucking mint. – Do you want a mint? | – 他妈的薄荷糖 – 你需要薄荷糖? |
[26:31] | – I’ll get you a mint. – No, I don’t mean it. | – 我去拿薄荷糖 – 不 我说的不是那个 |
[26:33] | I’m just gonna head back if anybody needs me– West Wing. | 我只是得回去以防任何人需要我 – 西翼 |
[26:36] | – No one does, Jonah. – No one needs you, Jonah. | – 没人会 Jonah – 没人需要你 Jonah |
[26:39] | – Amy. – Yes, ma’am? | – Amy – 是的 女士? |
[26:41] | – Did Andrew leave? – He’s gone. | – Andrew走了吗 – 他走了 |
[26:43] | Can you see if he’s still out there? | 你能看看他是不是还在外面? |
[26:45] | – He just left a jacket. – Oh, your jacket is up here. | – 他忘记夹克了 – 哦 你的夹克还在上面 |
[26:47] | – His jacket. – I’ll wait here? | – 他的夹克 – 我在这等? |
[26:50] | – Ma’am, do you need– – No, it’s fine. | – 女士 你需要 – 不 没什么 |
[26:53] | I know where his stuff is. | 我知道他的东西在哪 |
[26:55] | Are they gonna… | 他们要… |
[26:57] | it’s like a victory fuck? | 来胜利一炮? |
[26:59] | He better come down. | 他最好下来 |
[27:01] | Is he coming back down? Do we need to wait for him? | 他会下来吗? 我们需要等他吗? |
[27:04] | – We got it. – We’re good. | – 我们可以 – 我们很好 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | – Where are my parents? – Um… | – 我父母呢? – 唔 |
[27:11] | Did my dad leave? | 我爸走了吗? |
[27:13] | They’re having– they’re having a talk. | 他们在 他们在谈话 |
[27:15] | – They’re having a talk upstairs. – A talk upstairs? | – 他们在楼上谈话 – 楼上谈话? |
[27:18] | – They might be getting you something. – Oh, Jesus Christ. | – 他们大概要给你些什么 – 哦 天哪 |