时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I have some very big news, ma’am. | 我有非常重大的消息 女士 |
[00:15] | POTUS isn’t going to run again in two years. | 总统不会参加两年后的竞选 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna run. I’m gonna run for president! | 我要竞选 我要竞选总统 |
[00:20] | Together, we are going to make history. | 我们将一起创造历史 |
[00:21] | – My brain is at your service, ma’am. – We’ll see. | – 我愿为您鞠躬尽瘁 女士 – 再说吧 |
[00:24] | – Can we make it public? – No, no, no, no, no, no. | – 可以公开吗 – 不不不 绝对不行 |
[00:26] | No. Got to wait for POTUS to make a statement. | 必须等总统先声明 |
[00:27] | – Okay. – West Wing. | – 好吧 – 西翼哟 |
[00:33] | Well, you are so kind to say so. | 你这么说太好了 |
[00:35] | I appreciate it. Yeah. | 我很感激 |
[00:37] | Thanks for coming today. | 谢谢你今天过来 |
[00:39] | Nice to see you. Thank you so much. | 很高兴见到你 十分感谢 |
[00:41] | Come forward. Yeah. | 过来吧 |
[00:43] | Is this one a caucus-goer? | 这人是党团成员吗 |
[00:44] | Could be. | 可能 |
[00:45] | Is that a “Star Wars” reference… “A New Beginning”? | 一个新起点 是引用星球大战吗 |
[00:48] | No, this is actually | 不 实际上是 |
[00:50] | “Some New Beginnings: Our Next American Journey.” | “若干新起点:美国旅程下一站” |
[00:52] | Too late to change it? | 现在改还来得及吗 |
[00:54] | It is. Yeah. | 来不及了 |
[00:56] | – Hello. – This one’s caucus. | – 你好 – 这个是党团成员 |
[00:58] | Oh, that’s too loud. Can’t say it that loud. | 太响了 别这么大声说 |
[01:00] | I think you’re gonna dig it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[01:01] | Let’s raise the minimum wage. | 我们要提高最低工资 |
[01:03] | Blind people are people too. | 盲人也是人 |
[01:04] | A very enjoyable read… | 这书很好读 |
[01:06] | It’s complex… | 很深刻 |
[01:07] | I’m exhausted! | 我累死了 |
[01:08] | The journey is endless, you know? | 这段旅程没有终点 懂吗 |
[01:10] | Global issue… | 全球性问题 |
[01:12] | I call it “Some New Beginnings” | 取名“若干新起点” |
[01:14] | because it’s plural. | 因为是复数 |
[01:16] | God bless you… et cetera. | 上帝保佑你 之类的 |
[01:19] | It’s really nice, Gary. | 真的很不错 Gary |
[01:21] | Looks lovely. Looks great. | 很漂亮 棒极了 |
[01:23] | I can’t believe Selina chose not to be here. | 不敢相信Selina决定不来了 |
[01:26] | I told Sue to put “wedding” in her calendar | 我让Sue把婚礼排到她日程上 |
[01:28] | in bold cap letters. | 粗体大写 |
[01:30] | I mean, we took type size to a limit. | 字体大到不能更大 |
[01:31] | If she could have been here, which she could have, | 如果她有机会来 本来是有的 |
[01:34] | she would have. But she’s in Iowa for the book tour, | 她一定会来 但她去爱荷华推新书了 |
[01:37] | fluffing caucus-goers for the presidential run. | 讨好党团成员 给竞选打基础 |
[01:39] | I would hate to be that local Iowa guy | 在爱荷华帮她跑腿 |
[01:40] | that’s gotta take care of her, | 可是个苦差事 |
[01:41] | trying to source gazpacho in a city | 在那个认为喝汤就是娘炮的地方 |
[01:43] | that thinks soup is for fags. | 给她找西班牙凉菜汤 |
[01:44] | Nice day for a Mike wedding! | Mike的大婚吉日 |
[01:48] | You guys should all marry Wendy. I feel amazing. | 你们都该和Wendy结婚 太赞了 |
[01:51] | You might even see me cry today | 今天我说不定会哭 |
[01:52] | and for once it’s not about work. | 这一次难得不是因为工作 |
[01:54] | – I’m a little nervous. – Gary, I’m the one getting married. | – 我有点紧张 – Gary 结婚的人是我 |
[01:57] | You just have to hand me the vows, okay? | 你只需要把誓言递给我 好吗 |
[01:59] | – It’s not the Olympic torch. – I did the playlist too. | – 又不是传递奥运火炬 – 我还做了歌单 |
[02:01] | Would you like me to mold the cake | 你想我把蛋糕捏成蛋蛋送给你吗 Gary |
[02:03] | into a pair of testicles for you, Gary? | (治其缩卵) |
[02:04] | Okay, easy. | 喂 别这样 |
[02:05] | See what everyone’s gifting us? | 看看大家都送了我们什么 |
[02:06] | “Some New Beginnings: Our Next American Journey.” | 若干新起点:美国旅程下一站 |
[02:10] | Really well written… by me. | 写得好啊 我 |
[02:11] | They think it’s funny. | 别人都觉得好笑 |
[02:12] | Selina’s never been away so long without us before. | Selina从未离开我们这么久过 |
[02:14] | I guess this is what it’s gonna be like | 我猜我们的孩子上大学之后 |
[02:16] | when our kids go to college too, huh, sweetie? | 就是这种感觉吧 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | – Yeah, dream the fuck on, Dan. | – 是啊 继续做梦吧傻逼 |
[02:19] | I’m only being nice to you | 我只是跟你客气客气 |
[02:21] | because I know Selina’s gonna make me the campaign manager. | 因为我知道Selina会选我做竞选主管 |
[02:23] | There is no campaign until the president tells the world | 总统宣布退出之前 |
[02:24] | he’s not running again. | 我们没得竞选 |
[02:25] | Yeah, but when is that gonna be? | 对 那是什么时候 |
[02:27] | Christ, it’s been two months already. | 天啊 已经两个月了 |
[02:28] | Unless POTUS is chiseling | 除非总统在用大理石雕他的发言 |
[02:30] | his fucking statement out of marble, I don’t get it. | 我不懂怎么要那么久 |
[02:31] | Dan, Dan, Dan… inside voices. | 蛋啊蛋 心里想 不要说出来 |
[02:33] | Mike’s marrying a reporter. They’re everywhere. | Mike和记者结婚了 到处都是记者 |
[02:35] | Yeah, everywhere. | 是啊 到处都是 |
[02:37] | Look at you, Dan. | 你看你 Dan |
[02:38] | You have more nervous tics than a shoe bomber. | 抽抽得比鞋里塞炸弹的人都厉害 |
[02:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Yes, please come forward. | 请上前 |
[02:43] | Oh, wow. Look at this. You’ve got an iPad. | 哇 瞧瞧 你带iPad来了 |
[02:45] | – Could you sign it? – Ah. Okay… | – 能签在这上面吗 – 好吧 |
[02:48] | I’m not sure… maybe we’ll find… | 我不确定 我们看看 |
[02:50] | – Sign the back. – Oh, you want me to sign… | – 签在背后 – 你要我 |
[02:52] | That way, it’s all your books | 这样你所有的书 |
[02:54] | are signed by the vice president. | 都有副总统签名了 |
[02:57] | Hi. Oh, what is this? Is this butter? | 你好 这是什么 黄油吗 |
[03:01] | In the shape of the great state of Iowa. | 是我们伟大爱荷华的形状 |
[03:03] | – Oh. – If it melted, would it become Texas? | 化了会不会变成德克萨斯 |
[03:08] | This is an absolutely… | 精美绝伦的 |
[03:11] | stunning butter sculpture. | 黄油雕塑啊 |
[03:13] | – Thank you. – So, let’s tweet a picture of that. | – 谢谢 – 拍照发到推特上 |
[03:15] | – Lock that caucus-goer down. – Yeah. | – 把党团成员拿下 – 好 |
[03:17] | And then let’s find a refrigerator to put that in. | 然后找个冰箱把这个放进去 |
[03:20] | You know, butter doesn’t need to be refrigerated. | 黄油不需要冷藏的 |
[03:22] | It can be unrefrigerated or refrigerated. | 常温或者冷藏都可以 |
[03:23] | – That’s not true. – I think it’s like a fruit that way. | – 不对 – 我想这点上它就像水果一样 |
[03:27] | No. | 不对 |
[03:28] | Are you getting this? Rumor of a rumor. | 你看到了吗 传言的传言 |
[03:31] | Is this POTUS finally announcing | 总统终于要声明 |
[03:32] | he’s not gonna run for re-election? | 不再参选了吗 |
[03:34] | Well, whatever it is, I’m hearing | 不管是不是 我听说 |
[03:35] | the West Wing is abuzz like a fly in a shithouse. | 西翼已经乱成一锅粥了 像茅坑里的苍蝇 |
[03:37] | – Hi. – Phone bowl. | – 你好 – 手机放碗里 |
[03:41] | – Come on, put it in. – I’m not even using it. | – 来吧 放进来 – 我都没用它 |
[03:43] | I want the camera so I can get pictures of this magical day. | 我只想拍照记录你们的大婚 |
[03:46] | Either you put your phone in the phone bowl | 把手机放这 |
[03:47] | or I put it in the punch bowl. | 否则我把它扔酒碗里 |
[03:49] | Isn’t she funny? We crack up all the time. | 她太幽默了不是吗 我们总是有得笑 |
[03:51] | Even when we’re having sex. | 做爱时都是 |
[03:53] | You guys, I’ve been a reporter for 18 years. | 你们俩 我做了18年记者 |
[03:54] | If anything breaks | 如果有什么突发新闻 |
[03:56] | I promise I will put it into the vows. | 我保证把它加到誓言里 |
[03:57] | Ahem… Amy, phone in the bowl. | Amy 手机放碗里 |
[04:00] | – No, no, I can’t. – It’ll be 40 minutes, tops. | – 不行 – 最多就40分钟 |
[04:03] | Come on. What if you were marrying the man of your dreams? | 拜托 假如是你和你的梦中情人结婚呢 |
[04:08] | Okay, okay, I’m doing it. I’m just… | 好吧 好吧 我放 不过先 |
[04:09] | – Just let me… – Look at those white little knuckles. | – 先让我 – 看看你发白的指节 |
[04:12] | Freedom! | 自由啦 |
[04:14] | It’s like losing a limb | 就像断了手一样 |
[04:16] | I can feel a phantom phone ringing right now. | 我能感觉到一个幽灵手机正在响 |
[04:17] | – You look gorgeous. – Thank you. | – 你好漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Is that lip shade “Coral Blush”? | 这个唇膏颜色是羞涩珊瑚吗 |
[04:22] | Yes, it is. Wow. | 是的 真厉害 |
[04:24] | – Nicely applied. – I like him. | – 涂得很好 – 我喜欢他 |
[04:27] | I want to keep him. Can I have him, please? | 我要收了他 可不可以 拜托了 |
[04:29] | – Just for the honeymoon. – Oh, good. | – 仅限蜜月期间 – 好的 |
[04:30] | He does bring baby wipes everywhere. | 他确实随身携带湿巾 |
[04:31] | You never know if we’re gonna need ’em when we… | 我们说不准什么时候就用得着 那个的时候 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | Okay, the rumor’s something to do with Sec Def Maddox. | 有关于国防部长Maddox的传言 |
[04:40] | He’s making an announcement… something big. | 他要讲话 轰动性的 |
[04:42] | Well, thank God you packed a spare piece. | 幸好你多带了一部 |
[04:44] | Amy, a good campaign manager | Amy 好的竞选主管 |
[04:46] | always has to think one phone ahead. | 总是先走一步手机 |
[04:47] | You’re not a campaign manager yet. | 你还不是竞选主管 |
[04:49] | We’ll see. – And I’m very disappointed | – 走着瞧 – 而且太让我失望了 |
[04:50] | you have kept a secret spare phone, Dan. | 你竟然偷带了一部手机 |
[04:53] | And I likewise am disappointed that you have not. | 我也很失望 你竟然没带 |
[04:55] | Amateur. | 业余 |
[04:56] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Just one second, please. | 请稍等 |
[05:00] | So, these rumors, right? | 这些传言 |
[05:03] | I’m getting Maddox. What are you getting? | 我听说是Maddox 你呢 |
[05:05] | I’m not getting a huge amount, if I’m being honest. | 我没听到多少 老实说 |
[05:07] | – Hey, Richard, no offense… – None taken. | – Richard 无意冒犯你 – 没关系 |
[05:10] | – You’re a catastrophe. – Okay. | – 你是个丧门星 – 好吧 |
[05:11] | Okay. So, now, you need to call Mike. | 现在 你得打给Mike |
[05:13] | You got to get to the bottom of this. | 必须弄清楚 |
[05:15] | Immediately. Right now. | 马上 立刻 |
[05:22] | It’s the vice president. | 是副总统 |
[05:24] | – Hey, ma’am. – Oh, hang on, Mike. | – 你好 女士 – 等等 Mike |
[05:25] | No disrespect meant. It’s the title. | 没有不敬的意思 题目 |
[05:28] | – It is a little confusing. – No, it isn’t. | – 有一点难懂 – 没有 |
[05:30] | – It’s Mike. – Could you deal with this… | – 是Mike – 你能接待一下这位 |
[05:32] | – …wonderfully honest woman? – Sure will. | – 真诚的好女士吗 – 当然 |
[05:35] | – Uh, Mike? – Hello, ma’am? | – Mike – 你好 女士 |
[05:36] | Listen, have you had a chance | 听着 |
[05:38] | to talk to any of the press guys? | 你和媒体上的人谈过了吗 |
[05:40] | Yes, it is a wonderful day today. | 有 今天非常美好 |
[05:42] | Look, you maybe want to say hello to Wendy real quick? | 要不要和Wendy打个招呼 |
[05:46] | Oh, yeah, I’d love to speak to Wendy… very briefly. | 好吧 我很乐意和Wendy谈谈 非常简短地 |
[05:49] | It’s the Vice President of the United States. | 是美国副总统 |
[05:52] | – Hello? – Hi, Wendy. | – 喂 – 你好 Wendy |
[05:54] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[05:55] | Oh, thank you so much, Madam Vice President. | 太感谢了 副总统女士 |
[05:58] | – You’ve met her, you can call her “ma’am.” – Ma’am. | – 你见过她 可以叫她女士 – 女士 |
[06:00] | Yeah, such a happy day for both of you. | 今天是你们俩的好日子 |
[06:02] | It happened so fast. Mike just makes me laugh. | 一切都来得好快 Mike能让我开心 |
[06:05] | As a matter of fact, the first time we met, | 实际上 我们第一次见的时候 |
[06:07] | I was carrying this cheese Danish and… | 我拿着个丹麦奶酪蛋糕 |
[06:09] | Then you got married. And I love that story. | 然后你们结婚了 感人的故事 |
[06:12] | Sorry I couldn’t be there. | 抱歉我不能到场 |
[06:14] | Oh, it’s no problem. You’re in Iowa, | 没关系 你在爱荷华 |
[06:15] | and, you know, you have to suckle Iowa. | 你懂的 爱荷华就跟吃奶的孩子一样 |
[06:17] | – If anybody knows, I know. – She’s at a book signing. | – 没人比我更清楚了 – 她在签售现场 |
[06:19] | How is your book signing going, ma’am? | 签售会怎么样 女士 |
[06:21] | Oh, it’s going spectacularly well. | 很好 很精彩 |
[06:23] | We’ve got a great team working here. | 我们的团队卓有成效 |
[06:26] | Listen, is Mike still there? | Mike还在吗 |
[06:29] | – Um… Mike is not. – Okay. Bye-bye. Thanks. | – 呃 不在了 – 好吧 再见 谢谢你 |
[06:32] | – Fuck. – Hey, ma’am? Hey, it’s Gar… | – 艹 – 喂 女士 是Gar |
[06:35] | – Oh, got to go. – Going back in the bowl. | – 得挂了 – 挂到碗里来 |
[06:38] | Strong rumors today there may be | 今天有重大传言 |
[06:40] | a major announcement coming from the Defense Department… | 国防部将发表重要声明 |
[06:42] | Okay, Defense Secretary Maddox has slipped his leash. | 好吧 国防部长Maddox漏风了 |
[06:44] | ..Maddox has so far refused to comment… | 目前Maddox拒绝发表评论 |
[06:47] | Somebody get me actual intel from the Pentagon. | 你们给我从五角大楼弄到确切的情报 |
[06:49] | I feel like I’m Joe Public here… | 我感觉像是个无知草民 |
[06:50] | I know nothing. And I don’t like that feeling. | 我什么都不知道 我不喜欢这样 |
[06:52] | Would you like to go for dinner with us later? | 一会要不要和我们去吃晚饭 |
[06:54] | No. | 不要 |
[06:56] | – What’s your favorite word? – Next! | – 你最喜欢的词是什么 – 下一个 |
[07:01] | Do you think I offended her? | 你觉得我冒犯她了吗 |
[07:02] | – Can you write “To Alice…” – Mm-hmm. | – 能不能签上“给Alice” – 嗯 |
[07:05] | “…this is to get you back”? | “以此打击报复你” |
[07:08] | I think I need to decompress | 我得释放压力 |
[07:11] | – just for a few seconds. – Absolutely. | – 就一会儿 – 没问题 |
[07:12] | Understood, I’m brain-dead just watching you. | 懂你 我光看着就觉得脑瘫了 |
[07:16] | I’m going back to the hotel. | 我要回酒店 |
[07:18] | Absolutely. What shall I tell these people? | 没问题 我怎么跟这些人说 |
[07:20] | Gary just usually makes up an excuse. | Gary一般瞎编个理由 |
[07:22] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们 |
[07:23] | the vice president has to step out for a moment | 副总统要出去一会儿 |
[07:25] | to take a phone call with a senator. | 接参议员来电 |
[07:27] | Mm-hmm. He’s having a big problem. | 他有个大麻烦 |
[07:28] | Um… pfft! It’s… | 啧啧 实在是 |
[07:32] | I will be back very soon. Thank you so much. | 我很快会回来 十分感谢 |
[07:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:39] | Whew. | 呼 |
[07:42] | Oh, God. | 神啊 |
[07:47] | “Love is patient, love is kind. | 爱是忍耐 爱是善良 |
[07:50] | It is not jealous, is not pompous…” | 不是嫉妒 不是傲慢 |
[07:54] | “It is not inflated, it is not rude…” | 不是自负 不是粗鲁 |
[08:00] | “It does not seek its own interests…” | 它从不自私自利 |
[08:04] | “It is not quick-tempered | 不暴躁易怒 |
[08:05] | it does not brood over injury,” | 不耿耿于怀 |
[08:06] | it does not rejoice over wrongdoing. | 不幸灾乐祸 |
[08:08] | “Love bears all things, believes all things…” | 爱承载一切 信任所有 |
[08:11] | sends… love… ends…”Love never ends.” | 爱无止境 |
[08:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦天哪 |
[08:26] | I will love you more today than yesterday, | 我今天爱你比昨天更深 |
[08:29] | but you are always all of my tomorrows. | 但你永远是我所有的未来 |
[08:35] | Oh! | |
[08:36] | I am but a satellite | 我只是一颗卫星 |
[08:38] | caught in the gravity of your planet, Wendy. | 被你的引力牢牢吸引 |
[08:53] | I was headed for the fall | 我本来迈向深秋 |
[08:55] | when you, Michael, gave me back my spring. | 而你 Michael 给了我春天 |
[09:06] | My official statement to the press reads thus… | 我向媒体正式宣布 |
[09:10] | “We are in love, come celebrate.” | 我们相爱了 来共同庆祝吧 |
[09:18] | Stand aside, asshole. | 混蛋 一边去 |
[09:20] | – Ben? – You catch more flies with honey | – Ben – 说脏话可没有好处 |
[09:22] | than with bad language. | – Ben – 说脏话可没有好处 |
[09:24] | – Hi, Ben! – The Chief of Staff of the President. | – 你好 Ben – 总统参谋长 |
[09:27] | Get out of the way, or I’ll fucking inhale you. | 滚开 不然我吸了你 |
[09:29] | Good to see your friendly-ish face-ish! | 很高兴见到你 你的臭脸挺友好啊 |
[09:33] | – Who? – Oh, it’s nothing. | – 谁 – 没什么 |
[09:36] | Listen, you need to get me some Advil, | 听着 给我买些布洛芬 |
[09:37] | ’cause I got some people in here. | 我头疼 有小人乱跳 |
[09:39] | – Okay? – Consider it done. | – 好吗 – 包在我身上 |
[09:41] | Do you have a preference on water? | 你对水有偏好吗 |
[09:42] | Because I’m all about Fiji. | 我是斐济水死忠 |
[09:43] | Your dress is open. | 你的裙子开着 |
[09:44] | – Oh…! – Wow. The Elk Suite! | – 噢 – 哇 麋鹿套房 |
[09:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:49] | What are you doing here? | 你有何贵干 |
[09:52] | I’m on my way to Congressman Cowgill’s funeral. | 正要去参加Cowgill议员的葬礼 |
[09:54] | Oh, right. Poor Rick Cowgill. | 哦对 可怜的Rick Cowgill |
[09:57] | God, he was a four-foot-11-inch stick of dynamite. | 上帝 他可是罐4尺11寸高的炸药 |
[10:01] | A great man inside a small man. | 小个子 大人物 |
[10:04] | Stick one of those in Ricky’s hand, | 让他握着这个 |
[10:06] | he would have looked like an average-sized man. | 他看起来就像个正常身高的人了 |
[10:08] | Mm. | |
[10:09] | – So where’s the team? – They’re at Mike’s wedding. | – 你的跟班呢 – 他们在Mike的婚礼 |
[10:13] | I kinda miss ’em. | 我有点想他们 |
[10:16] | Oh, it’s just Gary. Press “ignore.” | Gary而已 按忽略 |
[10:18] | I now pronounce you husband and wife… | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[10:26] | All right, all you single ladies… | 好嘞 所有的单身小姐 |
[10:29] | I don’t wanna do it. | 我不要 |
[10:32] | Whoo… coming through. | 借过 |
[10:33] | I got a jet here that could cut a fucking diamond. | 我的尿柱可以切钻石了 |
[10:36] | What the hell are you doing here? You weren’t invited. | 你来干吗 你没有被邀请 |
[10:38] | Unless you’re the “worst man.” | 除非请了伴猪 |
[10:40] | No, I live down the street from Pam Kendall. | 我跟Pam Kendall住一条街 |
[10:42] | Her car broke down, so I gave her a lift. | 她的车坏了 我送她来 |
[10:44] | “Pentagon Pam”? | 五角大楼的Pam |
[10:45] | She give you any hint on the Maddox announcement? | 有没有给你点Maddox发言的消息 |
[10:46] | Nah, she didn’t give me anything. | 没 什么都没说 |
[10:48] | Except for flirty glances. | 除了暧昧地瞟我 |
[10:50] | What’s that stubby thing you got there? | 这个粗短的东西是啥 |
[10:51] | “WestWingMan.net”? Never heard of this. | 西翼男士 从没听说过 |
[10:54] | Come on, man. You’re embarrassing yourself. | 拜托 别给自己出丑了 |
[10:56] | That’s the hottest gossip site in DC. | 这是首都最热的八卦网站 |
[10:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:00] | “Lifting the lid on the Interagency Softball League”? | 揭开跨部门垒球赛的神秘面纱 |
[11:02] | “Face To Face with America’s Wind Tycoons.” | 与美国气象界大亨面对面 |
[11:04] | Wow. This is some seriously butter knife-dull shit, man. | 哇 这些东西犀利得像黄油刀一样 (钝) |
[11:07] | No, no, no. Underneath, that’s grit legit. | 不不不 好货在下面 |
[11:09] | So what’s “WestWingMan” got on the Maddox thing? | 西翼男有什么Maddox的消息 |
[11:11] | Nothing yet. But he will. | 还没有 但会有的 |
[11:12] | If it ain’t on “WestWingMan,” it ain’t nothing, man. | 如果西翼男上没有 就不是事 |
[11:17] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 西翼男就是你 对吧 |
[11:20] | – Who told you that? – You just did, you dummy. | – 谁告诉你的 – 你刚才告诉我的 白痴 |
[11:23] | Fuck! God! Keep that under your hat. | 艹 天啊 别瞎说 |
[11:27] | – Yeah. Sure. – That’s just between you and me. | – 当然 – 只能你知我知 |
[11:28] | Now if you will excuse me, I am at a wedding, | 现在 不好意思 这是个婚礼 |
[11:31] | and women at a wedding are like ripe fruit ready to drop. | 婚礼上的女人都是熟透的水果 摇摇欲坠 |
[11:34] | And I am a sex wasp. | 而我是摘果能手 |
[11:36] | Gonna wash those paws, huh, big guy? | 洗手吗 小伙子 |
[11:38] | Are you kidding? My pheromones make bitches moan. | 你开玩笑 留着我的费洛蒙勾女呢 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna leave a trail right back to my apartment. | 把她们一路引到我家 |
[11:45] | Look at us. You’re pretending to be me | 看看我们 你假装是我 |
[11:48] | signing a book I didn’t even write. | 给这本别人写的书签名 |
[11:50] | – That’s politics in a nutsack. – Yeah. | – 这话精屁概括了政治 – 对 |
[11:52] | “New Beginnings: Our Next American Journey.” | 若干新起点:美国旅程下一站 |
[11:56] | What do you think of that title? | 你觉得题目怎么样 |
[11:57] | It’s so full of shit, | 就是一坨屎 |
[11:59] | there’s a colon right smack-dab in the middle. | 正中间放了个冒号 |
[12:00] | Oh, God. They kept coming up with all of these awful titles. | 神啊 他们写烂题目文思泉涌 |
[12:03] | You wouldn’t even have believed it… | 你不会相信的 |
[12:05] | like, “Footsteps to the Future” was one. | 像“走向未来的脚步” |
[12:08] | “Red, White and You” was actually another one. | 还有“红,白,你” 真事 |
[12:12] | Yes. “Hands of Our Children.” | 是啊 “我们孩子的手” |
[12:14] | – What? – Like a massacre or something. | – 什么 – 大屠杀之类的吧 |
[12:16] | – Fuckin’ sick. – I know. | – 真他妈变态 – 就是 |
[12:17] | I was so busy listening to these stupid fucks, | 我听这些蠢货听到忙不过来 |
[12:20] | I didn’t listen to this voice in my own head saying, | 我都听不到我的内心在说 |
[12:23] | “This is dog shit. Selina, this is complete dog shit. | “这是坨狗屎 Selina 完全是狗屎 |
[12:26] | Don’t step in it, don’t… ah, you just stepped in it.” | 别踩上去 小心 啊 踩个正着 |
[12:29] | Now look, it’s printed in a book, so that’s good. | 现在印出来了 算是完事了 |
[12:31] | Look, don’t listen to those DC assholes, then. | 喂 那就别听华盛顿那些傻逼 |
[12:34] | You’re out amongst the real people now. | 你现在跟实在人在一起 |
[12:35] | These are the people that you love. | 你爱的人 |
[12:36] | – This is your thing. – You’re right. It’s true. | – 你最擅长这个 – 没错 是这样 |
[12:39] | So, do you want to be the President of the United States? | 那么 你想当总统吗 |
[12:41] | I want to be president. | 我想当总统 |
[12:42] | It’s just that I’m staring down the barrel | 但是这滩狗屎 |
[12:43] | of 18 months of this shit, you know? | 我还要承受18个月 你懂吗 |
[12:46] | – 18 months, it’s nothing. – 18 months is not nothing. | – 18个月转眼就过去了 – 18个月才不会转眼就过去 |
[12:49] | 18 months is an entire pregnancy | 18个月足够生个孩子 |
[12:50] | with another entire pregnancy tacked onto the end of it. | 末尾还能再怀一个 |
[12:53] | Well, I’m a pretty good strategy guy. | 好吧 我很擅长策略 |
[12:55] | – Mm. – I could be your midwife. | 我可以做你的接生婆 |
[12:57] | You know, get my hands dirty? | 干脏活累活 你懂 |
[13:01] | Um… could you go sit in that chair over there? | 呃 你能不能坐到那张椅子上 |
[13:04] | Oh, yeah. | 行 |
[13:06] | All right, listen. Midwife me this, then. | 好吧 听着 帮我接生这个 |
[13:08] | Campaign manager… | 竞选主管 |
[13:10] | Dan or Amy? | Dan还是Amy |
[13:11] | Look, forget about Amy, forget about Dan. | 别想Amy和Dan了 |
[13:14] | Two words… Bill Ericsson. | 两个字 Bill Ericsson |
[13:17] | No way. He’s not available. | 没门 他有主了 |
[13:18] | He is available, all right? | 有机会的 |
[13:20] | And he’s going to be at Cowgill’s funeral. | 他会去Cowgill的葬礼 |
[13:21] | So, let’s go talk to him. | 那去跟他谈谈 |
[13:23] | Oh, my God, he’s got the Midas playbook. | 天哪 他有Midas方案 |
[13:25] | – He got Briggs elected… – Twice. | – 他帮Briggs赢得竞选 – 两次 |
[13:27] | Twice. That’s what I’m saying. | 就是 两次 |
[13:29] | So it should be easier for you. | 你会更成功 |
[13:31] | – You actually have a personality. – That’s right, I do. | – 你有气场 – 是 我有 |
[13:33] | – And you never grope waitresses. – Right. | – 而且从来不调戏服务员 – 对 |
[13:35] | All right, let’s go! Let’s go meet and grieve. | 出发 去挖角顺便悼念 |
[13:37] | We’ll meet Ericsson, and we’ll grieve little Ricky. | 挖Ericsson 悼念小Ricky |
[13:39] | – Yeah, God rest his tiny soul. – I know. | – 上帝保佑他的小灵魂安息 – 我懂 |
[13:42] | You know, I heard that dog picked him up | 我听说那条狗把他叼起来 |
[13:44] | and shook him really bad. | 狠狠甩了一通 |
[13:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, sadly, | 女士们先生们 很遗憾 |
[13:49] | the vice president will not be back to finish the signing. | 副总统不会回来继续签名 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么 |
[13:53] | The senator who I mentioned earlier… | 我之前说的参议员 |
[13:55] | His problems have become even bigger. | 他的麻烦大了 |
[14:00] | Come on, let’s go. EEOB peeps, let’s go. | 大家伙儿 EEOB干活的 都过来 (其所在某办公楼) |
[14:02] | This is my last wedding. Come on. | 这是我最后一次结婚 快点 |
[14:04] | Whoa, Jonah, Eisenhower people only. Go. | Johah 仅限Eisenhower的人 走开 |
[14:07] | Well, then, what is Wendy doing in the photo, Mike? | 那Wendy在这干嘛 Mike |
[14:08] | – She doesn’t work there, does she? – Go. | – 她不在那工作吧 – 滚 |
[14:10] | Jonah, what’s the point? | 何必呢 Jonah |
[14:11] | You don’t show up in photographs. | 你反正也拍不出来 (吸血鬼拍照不显示) |
[14:12] | The sooner we do this, the sooner we get it done. | 快点开始 快点结束 |
[14:13] | Right? The sooner we do this, the sooner we get it done. | 就是 快点开始 快点结束 |
[14:16] | – Okay? – Yeah, yeah. | – 好吗 – 嗯嗯 |
[14:17] | 5D? I’ve got a 1D. | 5D吗 我有台1D |
[14:20] | You keep a second phone there? | 你把另一个手机藏那儿 |
[14:23] | Hypocritical. And horny. | 虚伪 而且色色的 |
[14:25] | – Okay, one, two… – Shit on my tits. | – 一 二 – 卧槽尼玛 |
[14:28] | – Maddox just resigned. – What, the Sec Def’s gone? | – Maddox刚刚辞职了 – 什么 国防部长下台了 |
[14:30] | Okay, okay, you can have your phones for five minutes, guys. | 好吧好吧 让你们看手机五分钟 |
[14:33] | The Wi-Fi password is “Starboard135A.” | 无线密码是Starboard135A |
[14:35] | Where’s the phone bowl? | 手机碗在哪 |
[14:36] | I don’t know where the phone bowl is. | 我不知道 |
[14:37] | – I need my primary phone. – Shut up! Shut up, everybody! | – 我需要第一部手机 – 闭嘴 大家都闭嘴 |
[14:40] | It’s right here. | 在那 |
[14:43] | Is Maddox running for president? Is that what this is? | Maddox要竞选总统吗 |
[14:46] | I already have mine. | 我拿到了 |
[14:48] | “‘Team Veep’ goes into meltdown | 国防部长Maddox劲爆新闻 |
[14:49] | as Sec Def Maddox news breaks.” | 副总统团队乱成一团 |
[14:52] | And upload the money shot. | 上传精彩图片 |
[14:54] | I hate how he learned English from pornography. | 语文从毛片里学的 烦死了 (money shot=射精镜头) |
[14:56] | Did you just post that? | 你发出去了 |
[14:57] | I run a “gossip-tainment” site | 我开的是八卦娱乐网站 |
[14:58] | and this is very gossip-taining. | 这个非常八卦娱乐 |
[15:07] | Sorry, guys. Not gonna take any questions now. | 抱歉大家伙儿 现在不接受采访 |
[15:09] | Secretary Maddox will be making a statement later today. | Maddox部长今天晚些会发表声明 |
[15:11] | This is not a crisis. | 这不是什么危机 |
[15:13] | Stop flapping your vestigial limbs around. | 别乱挥狗腿了 |
[15:15] | The line on Maddox is one more old man | Maddox只是年纪大了 |
[15:17] | has gone off to play chess in the park. | 回家上公园下象棋去了 |
[15:19] | And somebody find out who “WestWingMan” is. | 给我找出西翼男是谁 |
[15:22] | FYI, it may not be his real name. | 告诉你们哦 这不一定是真名 |
[15:25] | Looks like Maddox is making a move. | Maddox要有大动静 |
[15:27] | We’re going to need Ericsson now, am I right? | 我们现在需要Ericsson 对吗 |
[15:29] | Now more than ever. Seriously. | 前所未有地需要 说真的 |
[15:32] | Dan, listen. We’re going to have to do something | Dan 听着 我们必须行动 |
[15:33] | if Maddox is actually gonna run. | 如果Maddox真的参选 |
[15:35] | Yes, ma’am, yes. I was voted | 是的 女士 我在学校年鉴里 |
[15:37] | “Most Likely To Do Something Now” | 曾被选为最有可能现在行动的人哦 |
[15:39] | – in my class yearbook. – Just get on it. | 快去吧 |
[15:40] | Running for what, ma’am? | 竞选什么 女士 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Listen, bumpkin… | 听着 小家伙 |
[15:43] | You blurt out anything to anyone | 你要是对别人多嘴 |
[15:45] | about Maddox running or POTUS deciding not to run, | 关于Maddox竞选 总统退出的事 |
[15:47] | the closest you’ll get to a political career will | 你的政治事业就只剩下 |
[15:49] | be selling Nixon masks to a Halloween shop, okay? | 向万圣节商店卖尼克松面具了 懂吗 |
[15:53] | POTUS isn’t seeking re-election? | 总统不会参选连任 |
[15:55] | I said don’t blurt. You blurted. | 叫你别多嘴 你多嘴了 |
[15:56] | – You blurted first. – You blurted about running. | – 你先多嘴的 – 你先说了竞选的事 |
[15:58] | You’re running? | 你要竞选 |
[16:01] | Ben, can you not keep | Ben 你的猪脑里 |
[16:02] | a cat in a bag for one fuckin’ second? | 就一点事都藏不住吗 |
[16:04] | Now we’re gonna have to kill him. | 现在必须杀人灭口了 |
[16:06] | Ma’am, if you need any help with your campaign, | 女士 如果竞选需要任何帮助 |
[16:08] | I’m real good in a high-pressure situation. | 我很擅长高压工作 |
[16:10] | Really? In what sense good? | 真的吗 怎么擅长法 |
[16:12] | I was all over that book line thing. | 我完全掌握签售排队形势啦 |
[16:15] | Yeah. I tell you what, get the driver | 好吧 跟你说 |
[16:16] | to turn the air conditioning on, okay? | 叫司机把空调打开 |
[16:17] | ‘Cause I’m boiling up here. | 我热死了 |
[16:18] | I can do that! | 没问题 |
[16:21] | How do I do that? | 怎么叫 |
[16:22] | Just open the door while we’re moving, | 打开车门 |
[16:23] | climb under the car like Indiana Jones, | 跟印第安纳琼斯一样爬到车底 |
[16:25] | pop up on the hood | 跳上引擎盖 |
[16:27] | and write a note on the windshield. | 写在挡风玻璃上 |
[16:28] | All right! Time to cut the cake, everybody! | 好嘞 该切蛋糕了 |
[16:32] | Watch out! My wife has a knife! | 当心 我老婆有刀 |
[16:35] | I think the optimal size for each slice | 我想每人一块半寸的最合适 对吗 |
[16:37] | is about a half inch for everybody, all right? | 我想每人一块半寸的最合适 对吗 |
[16:39] | I got about a half inch for you. | 我有个半寸的东西给你哦 |
[16:40] | – You exaggerate. – Okay. | – 你虚报了 – 好吧 |
[16:41] | – Here we go. | – 动手了 |
[16:44] | Texting behind your back? Jesus. | 背手发短信 天哪 |
[16:47] | – You “Hendrix texting”? – Just staying ahead. | – 你会Hendrix短信法 – 要领先一步 |
[16:48] | – That’s what a good campaign manager does. – No. | – 好的竞选主管总是领先一步 – 不 |
[16:50] | No, a good campaign manager, Amy… | 不 不是一个好的竞选主管 Amy |
[16:53] | Excuse me, I’m about to be brilliant. | 不好意思 我的聪明才智叫我 |
[16:58] | You guys are just like two little pretty Easter eggs. | 你们俩像是两个漂亮的复活节彩蛋 |
[17:00] | I’d love to crack you open. | 我很乐意打开你们 |
[17:02] | Hey, Hepatitis J. | 嗨 �逍透窝� |
[17:04] | How’s that pic you posted on your blog going, huh? | 你网上发的那张照片怎么样 |
[17:06] | It’s a hashtag hurricane, bitch tits. | 转发疯了 傻逼 |
[17:07] | You don’t think maybe you should take that down? | 你不觉得该把图撤了 |
[17:09] | You don’t think you should go fist a chimp? | 你不觉得你该去艹猩猩 |
[17:11] | Well, it’s just that you showing us panicking | 你把我们慌乱的样子拍下来 |
[17:14] | makes it seem like the Maddox resignation | 显得Maddox辞职 |
[17:15] | is somehow significant to us. | 对我们事关重大 |
[17:17] | ‘Cause he would be a big rival for Selina. | 因为他会成为Selina的主要对手 |
[17:22] | Who wants to run for president…? | 在总统竞选中 |
[17:26] | Because the President of the United States | 因为美国总统 |
[17:28] | is not going to run again. | 不再参选 |
[17:29] | – So? – So the president has not yet announced | – 怎么了 – 总统还没宣布 |
[17:33] | that he’s not gonna run again. | 他不再参选 |
[17:37] | That’s no problem. I’ll just take it down. | 没问题 我把图撤了 |
[17:39] | Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you do that | 赶在谷歌收集到之前 |
[17:40] | before Google caches it, | 赶在谷歌收集到之前 |
[17:41] | because once that happens, | 因为一旦上了谷歌 |
[17:42] | it’s on there till the end of the world, | 就再也撤不了了 |
[17:44] | which will also probably be your fault. | 你很可能罪加一等 |
[17:46] | What’s Google’s number? | 谷歌电话多少 |
[17:47] | I don’t know. Ask Jeeves. | 不知道 问Jeeves |
[17:49] | Do you know anybody at the NSA? | 你认识安全局的人吗 |
[17:50] | Does anybody here know anybody at the NSA? | 有人认识安全局的人吗 |
[17:54] | Oh, I see you here on this sad day. | 噢 在这悲伤的一天见到你 |
[17:57] | Okay, that’s Isaac Denisov from Change.org. | 那是变革网的Issac Denisov |
[17:59] | She hates him. | 她讨厌他 |
[18:00] | This way, ma’am. You hate him. | 这边 女士 你讨厌这人 |
[18:02] | Oh, yeah. That’s the first one you’ve got right today. | 今天你总算对了一次 |
[18:04] | He’s a douche. We’ve gotta find Ericsson. | 他是个人渣 我们找Ericsson |
[18:06] | I’ll know when I see him. I never forget a JPEG. | 我会认出他的 电脑上看的照片我过目不忘 |
[18:08] | – Blake Stewart alert. – Madam Vice President. | – Blake Stewart来了 – 副总统女士 |
[18:11] | Blake Stewart. Oh, my goodness. | Blake Stewart 我的天啊 |
[18:14] | Blake won the nomination a decade ago | Blake是十年前的候选人 |
[18:17] | and lost disastrously. | 输得一塌糊涂 |
[18:18] | He’s gonna throw Selina off her game. | 他会妨碍Selina |
[18:20] | – Why? – Why? | – 为什么 – 为什么 |
[18:22] | He’s the bubonic fuckin’ plague of this party. | 他跟鼠疫一样要命 |
[18:24] | – I see you’re doing a book tour. – I am, yes. | – 我知道你在做图书推广 – 对 |
[18:26] | – Are you thinking of running? – Oh, no, no, no. | – 你打算竞选吗 – 不 不不不 |
[18:29] | I’m just hawking books. | 叫卖书而已 |
[18:31] | You are gonna deny that for six years, | 你再否认六年吧 |
[18:33] | then you’ll run anyway. | 然后就会竞选 |
[18:35] | What was it like, the campaign, for you? | 你竞选时感觉如何 |
[18:36] | Exciting… then exhausting. | 兴奋 然后累极了 |
[18:39] | – Ah. – Then I died. | – 啊 – 然后我死了 |
[18:41] | Joking. Kinda. | 开玩笑 差不多 |
[18:45] | Well, you’re out of it now, so that’s good. | 你现在走出来了 挺好 |
[18:47] | I used to think that I failed because of my team… | 我以前认为是团队害我落选 |
[18:50] | I didn’t have the right chief of staff, | 参谋长不行 |
[18:52] | campaign manager, comms guys, | 竞选主管 联络员 |
[18:53] | my then wife… but, no. | 还有我当时的妻子 但不是这样 |
[18:55] | It was me. I just didn’t have it. | 是因为我 我确实不够格 |
[18:58] | – Well, very few of us do. – Right. | – 够格的人很少 – 对 |
[19:00] | – Like Cowgill. – Poor Cowgill. | – 比如Cowgill – 可怜的Cowgill |
[19:03] | I kinda wish it was me in that box. | 我有点希望在棺材里的是我 |
[19:07] | It’s good speaking with you, Mike. | 很高兴和你谈话 Mike |
[19:08] | Really? Oh, thanks. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[19:10] | – I don’t hear that a lot. – Oh… | 不经常听到这话 |
[19:15] | – Oh… ma’am? – Yes? | – 女士 – 怎么了 |
[19:18] | The prime minister of Scotland is on the line right now. | 苏格兰首相来电 |
[19:21] | – It sounds important. – Oh, great. | – 听起来很重要 – 哦 很好 |
[19:23] | Important, yes. Would you excuse me for a second? Hello? | 重要 能稍候一下吗 你好 |
[19:26] | Well, you know what? | 我说 |
[19:29] | We could consummate this marriage right here. | 我们可以当场圆房 |
[19:31] | No one would notice or give a shit. | 也不会有人发现或者在意 |
[19:33] | – We could. – Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[19:34] | – Or…? – Or? | – 或者 – 或者什么 |
[19:37] | – We could check our phones. – Gary? | – 我们可以看看手机 – Gary |
[19:41] | – Madam Vice President? – Yes? | – 副总统女士 – 嗯 |
[19:44] | – I was Rick’s nephew. – Are you kidding me? | – 我是Rick的侄子/外甥 – 不敢置信 |
[19:47] | This is Cowgill’s nephew. | 这是Cowgill的侄子/外甥 |
[19:49] | If they tell her who they are, | 对方自我介绍了 |
[19:51] | you don’t have to say anything. | 你不用说话 |
[19:52] | Mr. Stewart, this is the poem we’d like you to read. | Stewart先生 我们想请你念这首诗 |
[19:56] | Thank you. I’ve prepared some closing words, too. | 谢谢 我也准备了告别发言 |
[20:00] | I was gonna actually ask the vice president | 其实我想请副总统发言 |
[20:03] | if she would like to say something. | 如果她愿意的话 |
[20:05] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[20:07] | – I’m a terrible speaker anyway. – No, you’re not. | – 反正我演讲水平不行 – 没有的事 |
[20:10] | Yeah. That’s how I lost 49 states. | 是的 我就是这么输掉49个州的 |
[20:11] | No. Well… | 不是 呃 |
[20:14] | – Yeah. It is. – Okay. | – 就是 – 好吧 |
[20:19] | Hey. What’s going on, man? What’s crackin’? | 什么事 兄弟 做啥呢 |
[20:21] | We got POTUS incoming? | 总统要来吗 |
[20:22] | May I see your White House pass? | 可以看看你的白宫通行证吗 |
[20:24] | Uh, yes, sir. Absolutely. | 没问题 先生 |
[20:27] | There you are. | 给 |
[20:30] | Leave. | 走人 |
[20:31] | – But I work here. – Not anymore. | – 但我在这工作 – 现在不在了 |
[20:33] | Sir, I think I’ve temporarily lost your meaning. | 先生 我暂时听不懂你 |
[20:35] | Dan, did you go running back to the White House? | Dan 你跑着回白宫的吗 |
[20:38] | What can I say, | 我能说什么呢 |
[20:39] | except it’s a little spotty | 宇宙中心有点乱 |
[20:40] | at the center of the universe. | 宇宙中心有点乱 |
[20:41] | The party is over, “Mr. WestWingMan.” | 派对结束了 西翼男 |
[20:43] | There is a dead guy in the pool, | 游泳池里有个死人 |
[20:45] | and that dead guy is you. | 是你 |
[20:46] | I’m going to have to call you back. | 一会儿给你回电话 |
[20:47] | Something truly wonderful has happened. | 有喜闻乐见的事情发生了 |
[20:49] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding… No, hold on. | 我想这里有误会 不 等等 |
[20:52] | One, you were running a news blog | 第一 你在白宫工作期间 |
[20:53] | while working in office. | 开了新闻博客 |
[20:53] | – It was gossip-tainment. – Two, you posted a photo | – 是八卦娱乐博客 – 第二 你贴出了 |
[20:56] | which roused the suspicions of the press. | 令媒体起疑的照片 |
[20:58] | It has been forwarded to every hack in DC. | 传遍了首都三流记者圈 |
[21:00] | That wasn’t me. And I deleted it. | 不是我干的 而且我已经删了 |
[21:03] | Which made it even worse! | 那更糟 |
[21:04] | The fact is that your post has made it impossible | 事实是 你的帖子使总统 |
[21:07] | to sit on the POTUS’s secret any longer, | 没法再保守秘密 |
[21:08] | so as a direct result of your actions, | 所以 你的行为直接导致 |
[21:11] | the President of the United States | 美国总统将 |
[21:13] | is bringing forward the announcement to today | 把不再参加竞选的声明 |
[21:16] | that he is not running for re-election. | 提前到今天 |
[21:18] | We’ll alert the networks there’s gonna be | 我们要通知电视台直播声明 |
[21:21] | a live announcement. | 我们要通知电视台直播声明 |
[21:22] | Don’t interrupt any major sporting event | 不要插到体育节目里 |
[21:24] | unless it’s golf. | 除非是高尔夫 |
[21:25] | And get him out of here… via his desk. | 把他弄走 清出桌子 |
[21:27] | Lord knows what you’ll find in there. | 天知道他往里面放了什么 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry. I think you might be overreacting to this. | 对不起 我想你反应过度了 |
[21:30] | No, Terrence. What am I gonna do? Am I gonna hit him? | 走开 Terrence 怎么办 我要打他吗 |
[21:32] | Sir, please, don’t take this away from me. | 先生 求你了 不要这么做 |
[21:34] | The West Wing is part of my DNA and vice versa. | 白宫写在我的DNA里 反过来也一样 |
[21:37] | Okay, this is a teachable moment, and I think… | 我会吸取教训 我认为 |
[21:39] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你在给自己丢脸 |
[21:40] | Sir, I don’t have anything else in my life. | 先生 我除了工作再没有别的了 |
[21:43] | – He really doesn’t. – See? Exactly. Thank you, Dan. | – 这是真的 – 你看 就是 谢谢Dan |
[21:46] | – Fuck you, Dan! – That’ll be all, Mr. Ryan. | – 操你妈Dan – 够了 Ryan先生 |
[21:48] | – Sir, did POTUS okay this? – Get him out of here! | – 先生 总统同意了吗 – 把他弄出去 |
[21:52] | How did you survive Blake? | 你怎么受得了Blake |
[21:54] | – Tell me you’re okay. – Are you kidding me? | – 你还好吧 – 开玩笑 |
[21:56] | That bag of wrist slits got the nomination? | 那堆废物居然被提名 |
[21:59] | With that face and that personality? | 那张脸 那个性格 |
[22:01] | I mean, look at what I got to work with. | 看看我 优越感油然而生 |
[22:03] | Where’s Ericsson? | Ericsson在哪 |
[22:03] | I just heard that he bolted back to DC | 我刚听说他赶回华盛顿了 |
[22:05] | when the Maddox news came out. | Maddox新闻出来的时候 |
[22:06] | All right. Fuck it. | 好吧 滚蛋 |
[22:08] | I don’t need a team, I don’t need a campaign manager. | 我不需要跟班 我不需要竞选主管 |
[22:10] | You think I got here just ’cause I got | 你以为我走到这步光凭5000万 |
[22:12] | $50 million in the bank | 你以为我走到这步光凭5000万 |
[22:13] | – and this amazing ass? – No. | – 和我的美臀吗 – 不 |
[22:16] | All right, Cowgill was your congressman, | 你之前为Cowgill工作 |
[22:18] | so give me a couple of facts about him. Go. Now. | 跟我说说他的事 快 现在 |
[22:20] | – He was an amazing fisherman. – Okay. | – 他很擅长钓鱼 – 哦 |
[22:23] | And he collected beer labels. | 收集啤酒商标 |
[22:24] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你又能怎么样他 |
[22:26] | I’m going to read a poem | 我要读一首诗 |
[22:28] | by Rick’s granddaughter, Maeve. | Rick的(外)孙女Maeve所写 |
[22:31] | It’s… | 这首诗 |
[22:34] | Well, you’ll see. | 读了就知道了 |
[22:38] | “We love you, and we’ll miss your face,” | 我们好爱你 想念你的脸 |
[22:40] | husband, father, granddad. | 你是丈夫 父亲 祖父/外公 |
[22:44] | You made the world a better place. | 你让世界更美好 |
[22:49] | “And now you left it sad.” | 没有你全世界都哀伤 |
[23:15] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[23:17] | Well, I was planning on keeping this brief. | 我打算简要讲一下 |
[23:21] | In fact, I was gonna say short, | 其实 我本来打算说简短 |
[23:23] | but I know how sensitive Rick was about his height. | 但我知道Rick很介意论长短 |
[23:29] | You think you’ve seen the end of Jonah Ryan? | 你以为我Jonah Ryan就这么走了吗 |
[23:31] | You haven’t even seen the start of Jonah Ryan! | 好戏还没开始呢 |
[23:35] | I’m leaving here with my head held high | 我昂首挺胸地离开这里 |
[23:36] | and my nuts hanging low on your mom’s chin, Martin. | 你妈给我舔�呕端� Martin |
[23:39] | You got your porn stash there! | 你这放的都是毛片啊 |
[23:42] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[23:45] | Fuck you… | 操你妈 |
[23:49] | Rick’s life reflects America. | Rick的一生折射了美国 |
[23:52] | He was an avid fisherman. | 他是个钓鱼爱好者 |
[23:54] | And as a congressman, | 作为一个议员 |
[23:57] | gosh, did he know | 天 他可真懂得 |
[23:59] | how to cast upstream to anticipate it. | 如何在上游下钩 抢占先机 |
[24:03] | And when he got that first bite, | 当鱼上钩时 |
[24:05] | whoa, did he reel it in. | 收线迅速有力 无人能比 |
[24:07] | He was a nuanced politician | 他是个小个子政治家 |
[24:11] | with a mighty big collection of beer labels. | 收集了一大堆啤酒标 |
[24:16] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[24:18] | I’m gonna be back as the fucking president. | 我下次来就他妈是总统了 |
[24:20] | Jonah Ryan, 2026! | |
[24:24] | That’s a midterms year, Jonah. | 那年是中期选举 Jonah |
[24:26] | Well, then, I’ll change it! | 我把它改了 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna miss you, Rick Cowgill… | 我会想你的 Rick Cowgill |
[24:29] | fisherman… | 一个渔夫 |
[24:32] | congressman… | 一个议员 |
[24:34] | American. | 一个美国人 |
[24:42] | Well, I blew the fuckin’ roof off of this church, | 我赢得满堂彩 |
[24:44] | didn’t I? | 对不 |
[24:45] | They loved that beer labels anecdote. | 他们很喜欢啤酒标那段轶事 |
[24:46] | Why would anyone collect those? | 怎么会有人收集那个 |
[24:48] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[24:50] | Maddox canceled his statement, | Maddox不发表声明了 |
[24:52] | because POTUS is going to make one… | 因为总统要发言 |
[24:55] | the big one. | 重头戏 |
[24:56] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的是我想的那个意思吗 |
[24:58] | I’m never ambiguous, ma’am. Not even sexually. | 我从不模凌两可 在性取向上都不是 |
[25:00] | Ben! I love politics. | Ben 我爱政治 |
[25:02] | – Me too, ma’am. – Ma’am? | – 我也是 女士 – 女士 |
[25:04] | – Yeah? – I’ve got Dan. | – 什么 – Dan来电 |
[25:06] | Oh, Dan. Hey, Dan. | 哦 你好 Dan |
[25:08] | Ma’am… uh, yes, the Maddox statement. | 女士 呃 Maddox的声明 |
[25:10] | I know, POTUS is about to make a statement. | 知道了 是总统要声明 |
[25:12] | – Ben just told me. – Oh. | – Ben刚告诉我 |
[25:14] | Well, did he tell you that it was because | 那他告诉你了没有 |
[25:15] | a lot of people saw a post that Jonah made | 起因是很多人看到了Jonah的一个帖子 |
[25:16] | – that I forwarded? – What? You did this? | – 我转发的 – 什么 是你干的 |
[25:20] | Well, I don’t like to toot my own horn, but… | 我不想自吹自擂 不过 |
[25:23] | ..yes, yes, I did. | 是是 我还是吹了 |
[25:25] | And just like that, Jonah is gone, forever. | 而且Jonah滚了 再也不回来 |
[25:28] | Well, all my orgasms have come at once. | 我每一次高潮加起来都没有这么爽 |
[25:30] | – That’s fantastic. – Yeah, yeah. | 太好了 |
[25:33] | Now, listen, ma’am, I wanted to ask you… | 现在 女士 我想问 |
[25:35] | – Yeah? – Would you do me the honor | 你愿意赏光 |
[25:38] | of making me your campaign manager? | 让我做你的竞选主管吗 |
[25:40] | Oh, I’ve gotta go. Thank you, Dan. | 要挂了 谢谢 Dan |
[25:44] | All right, Richard, | Richard 听着 |
[25:47] | listen. I want to tell you… | 我要告诉你 |
[25:49] | No… Thank you, ma’am. | 不 谢谢你 女士 |
[25:51] | Until tomorrow. | 明天再说 |
[25:54] | What? Tomorrow…? | 什么 明天 |
[25:55] | Book tour, day six. | 图书推广第六天 |
[25:57] | Cedar Rapids, here we come. | Cedar Rapids 我们来了 |
[25:59] | Oh, Jesus Christ. I hate politics. | 哦天哪 我讨厌政治 |
[26:12] | Wendy, Wendy, Wendy. Come here. | Wendy Wendy Wendy 过来 |
[26:14] | – Remember that Jonah guy? – Jonah? | – 记得那个Jonah吗 – Jonah |
[26:16] | – Oh, the seven-foot mouth? – Yeah. Look at this. | – 那个巨人症大嘴怪 – 对 看看这个 |
[26:19] | What if I give out the Wi-Fi password | 我把无线密码给宾夕法尼亚大道上的人 |
[26:21] | out to everybody on Pennsylvania Avenue, huh? | 看你们怎么办 (白宫旁的游行抗议地点) |
[26:23] | Are you kidding me? He’s gone! | 真的假的 他滚了 |
[26:26] | This is the best day of my life! | 这是我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[26:31] | – Hey. – Come on! | – 喂 – 什么啊 |
[26:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[26:35] | Vice President Selina Meyer! | 副总统Selina Meyer |
[26:38] | Whoo! You should be here! | 你真应该在这 |
[26:39] | I wanted to say a few words | 我想说几句 |
[26:42] | and speak very frankly. I was gonna say baldly, | 直率地说几句 我本想说赤裸裸的 |
[26:46] | but I know how sensitive Mike is about his hair. | 但我知道Mike对秃头敏感 |
[26:52] | We all know how much Mike loves his boat. | 我们都知道Mike多喜欢他的船 |
[26:55] | And I’ll tell you something. | 我告诉你们 |
[26:56] | If he ever chose to fish, | 如果哪一天他去钓鱼 |
[26:58] | I know that he’d be able to cast upstream, | 我知道他会上游抛钩 |
[27:02] | to anticipate, and at that very first bite, reel it in. | 抢占先机 等鱼上钩 迅猛收竿 |
[27:07] | ‘Cause that’s the kind of guy that Mike is. | 因为Mike就是这样厉害的人 |
[27:09] | – Aw. – Oh, gosh. I’m going to miss him… | 天 我会想念他的 |
[27:12] | um, when he goes on his honeymoon. | 等他去度蜜月之后 |
[27:15] | So, here’s to Mike and Wendy… | 致Mike和Wendy |
[27:18] | “Some New Beginnings… | 若干新起点 |
[27:21] | Their Next American Journey”! | 他们的美国旅程下一站 |