时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Sync & corrections by Elderfel | 猪阿姨 翻译 |
[00:18] | Gary, are you working on the night | Gary 我们的八个月纪念日 |
[00:20] | of our eighth month-iversary? | 晚上你还要工作吗 |
[00:21] | Please don’t tell me you’re doing that face. | 拜托告诉我你没做那个表情 |
[00:23] | – I am doing that face. – Come on. You know… | – 就是那个表情 – 哎呀 你知道 |
[00:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[00:29] | Hey, Gary, honeymoons rule. | 嘿 Gary 蜜月太爽了 |
[00:30] | “The Dirty Dozen” is on and we’re eating chips | 我们在看十二金刚 |
[00:32] | from bowls perched on each other’s bellies. | 肚子上顶着个碗吃薯片 |
[00:34] | Sounds great, Mike. | 听起来很好 Mike |
[00:36] | We put a penny in a jar every time we have sex. | 每嘿咻一次我们就往罐子里放一颗硬币 |
[00:38] | We’ve already got like 15 in there. | 已经有15个在里面了 |
[00:39] | Did you call me to talk dirty about your honeymoon? | 你打电话来就是为了说这些色色的话吗 |
[00:42] | – I can talk dirty. – That’s okay. | – 我会说色色的话哦 – 不必了 |
[00:44] | Wendy got the heads up POTUS’s bodyman is quitting. | Wendy得到消息 总统的随身助理辞职了 |
[00:47] | Marty? What, did he get sick or something? | Marty? 怎么了 他生病了吗 |
[00:49] | Hm-mm. Law school. You gonna go for it? | 嗯 上法学院去了 你要争取一下吗 |
[00:51] | I don’t wanna be a guy in | 我不想四十几岁 |
[00:53] | his 40s carrying a bag. | 还给人提包 |
[00:54] | I’ve got ideas. | 我有脑子 |
[00:55] | I could advise Selina on stuff. | 我可以给Selina做参谋 |
[00:57] | I’ve got plenty of things I can tell her. | 我可以告诉她很多事 |
[00:59] | Hey, gotta go. Telly Savalas is gonna kill some Nazis. | 嘿 挂了 Telly Savalas要杀纳粹了(电影中演员) |
[01:03] | When did you get your dad’s face? | 你什么时候长成你爸那样了 |
[01:07] | The world only just heard POTUS isn’t running again | 全世界刚刚听说总统不再参加竞选 |
[01:10] | so obviously we’re not here and this doesn’t exist. | 所以显然我们不在这儿 这一切都不存在 |
[01:12] | Your campaign office. | 你的竞选办公室 |
[01:14] | What are these? These are the stables? | 这是什么 牛棚吗 |
[01:16] | Well, it’s gonna get spruced up. | 嗯 装修以后就好了 |
[01:18] | Hello, hello, this is it, this is it. | 你好你好 就是她 就是她 |
[01:20] | It is. How are you? | 确实是她 你好吗 |
[01:23] | – Hi. – I’m afraid I don’t know who you are. | – 你好 – 抱歉我不知道你是谁 |
[01:25] | – I’m Kelly. – Hi, Kelly. | – 我是Kelly – 你好Kelly |
[01:26] | – I’m working on your campaign. – Great. | – 我是你的竞选工作人员 – 很好 |
[01:28] | And I’ll be taking photographs today. | 今天我来拍照 |
[01:29] | Amy Brookheimer. You’ve been in touch with my… | Amy Brookheimer 你和她联系过 我的 |
[01:31] | The men’s toilet is busted, so… | 男洗手间坏了 所以 |
[01:34] | Here we are. | 大家都来了 |
[01:36] | Wow, here you are. See, now, I thought | 哇 你在这 你看 我以为 |
[01:38] | that I had left you 750 miles ago. | 我甩开你750里了 |
[01:41] | Ma’am, I’m going to follow you wherever you go. | 女士 我追随你到任何地方 |
[01:43] | I’m going to be like a Disney animal. | 就像迪士尼里的动物一样 |
[01:46] | Is there a space set aside for the campaign manager? | 有给竞选主管准备的地儿吗 |
[01:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:49] | Could I have two seconds of your time? | 能耽误你一会儿吗 |
[01:51] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[01:53] | I don’t know why Richard is here. | 我不知道Richard为什么在这 |
[01:55] | You said he was really good on the book tour. | 你说巡回售书的时候他表现很好 |
[01:57] | No, I was trying to keep you from worrying about me. | 不 那么说是想让你放心 |
[02:01] | – Oh. – You’re welcome. | – 哦 – 不用谢 |
[02:05] | – I’ll ditch him. – Yeah, right. | – 我打发他走 – 对 |
[02:07] | Are you going on the coast guard boat? | 你要去坐海岸巡逻队的船吗 |
[02:09] | I’ll learn to swim especially. | 我会专门去学游泳 |
[02:12] | No, I meant… | 不 我的意思是 |
[02:14] | Oh, my God. What is your name? I’m so sorry. | 哦天哪 你叫什么名字 真对不起 |
[02:16] | – It starts with a K. – No, could you just tell me? | – K开头的 – 不 能直接告诉我吗 |
[02:17] | – It’s Kelly. – Kelly, right. | – 是Kelly – Kelly 对 |
[02:19] | So, you’re coming on the boat, | 那么 你要上船啊 |
[02:20] | that’s why you have the camera. | 所以带着相机 |
[02:21] | So, then, Richard, you’re gonna need to stay here. | 所以 Richard 你要待在这儿 |
[02:23] | Okay, well, you’re in good hands. | 好的 有Kelly你放心 |
[02:25] | Kelly and I go way back. She’s like another me. | 我们交情很深 她就像是另一个我 |
[02:28] | This doesn’t work. Good. | 这个坏了 很好 |
[02:29] | This is a night patrol with the coast guard, | 这次和海岸巡逻队一同夜巡 |
[02:31] | so it’s great pre-campaign campaigning. | 对预热竞选很有好处 |
[02:33] | – I need a wipe. – No, no. Hey. | – 我要擦手 – 别 别 喂 |
[02:37] | Ma’am, I’ve actually got a few ideas… | 女士 说起来我有几个主意 |
[02:39] | You know, ma’am, I was thinking… | 你知道 女士 我在想 |
[02:41] | – I might skip the boat. – What? | – 巡逻我可能去不成了了 – 什么 |
[02:43] | Yeah, and just hang back here, do a little pre-prep. | 嗯 待在这 准备准备 |
[02:45] | Why would that be, Dan? | 为什么啊 Dan |
[02:46] | Is that a pre-stabbing in my pre-back? | 准备在准备期间陷害我吗 |
[02:48] | I think I’m gonna need you | 我应该会需要你 |
[02:50] | just in case we make a drug bust or something | 万一我们去抓毒贩之类的 |
[02:53] | and I need some sort of… snappy one-liners. | 需要你的机智金句 |
[02:56] | Uh, “The only laundering you’re gonna be doing | 呃 “以后你能洗的 |
[02:58] | from now on is gonna be prison blankets.” | 只有监狱的床单了”(洗钱) |
[03:00] | That’s kind of clever. | 挺幽默的 |
[03:01] | “The only crack you’re going to see | “以后你能见着的缝只有 |
[03:03] | belongs to some guy in a shower.” | 浴室里的屁股缝了”(crack:可卡因/缝) |
[03:05] | – Don’t… don’t be cute. -Oh, my God. | – 别 别装机灵 – 哦 天哪 |
[03:07] | So, here… it begins here, | 那么 就从这儿开始了 |
[03:10] | “in this Polish dungeon.” | “在这个波兰地窖里” |
[03:13] | Hey, ma’am, about the campaign, I had an idea. | 嘿 女士 关于竞选 我有个主意 |
[03:15] | Here you go. | 给 |
[03:16] | Instead of doing this pre-campaigning, | 不要那些竞选预热 |
[03:18] | sometime in the next 24 hours, you grab a mic, | 接下来的24小时里 你随机拿起麦克风 |
[03:21] | you say, “I’m Selina Meyer and I’m running | 说“我是Selina Meyers |
[03:22] | for President of the United States.” | 我要竞选美国总统” |
[03:23] | I’m just gonna use the bathroom really quick. | 我先去一下卫生间 很快 |
[03:25] | It’s way too early. You don’t | 太早了 不等现任死透 |
[03:26] | announce your candidacy | 不能宣布 |
[03:27] | while the incumbent is still warm. | 参加竞选 |
[03:29] | The basic thing… | 这是常识 |
[03:31] | That’s like trying to bang the widow at the funeral. | 那样就像在葬礼上勾搭遗孀 |
[03:33] | There’s a little trick to it. | 有技巧的 |
[03:35] | The trick would be to move it. | 技巧是把它拿开 |
[03:36] | You’re right, and I sure will. | 对 我会拿的 |
[03:37] | You would have her start her campaign | 你想让她在没策略 |
[03:39] | with no strategy, no money, no staff… | 没钱 没人的情况下开始竞选 |
[03:41] | except for “Superman” and “Wonder Woman” over there… | 光有那边两位超人和神奇女侠 |
[03:43] | just “I wanna be president.” | 就说“我要当总统” |
[03:45] | Ma’am, I don’t know if you | 女士 我不知道你有没有 |
[03:45] | heard what he was saying… | 听到他说的话 |
[03:46] | No, I didn’t hear what he was saying. | 不 我没听到 |
[03:48] | But I agree with Dan, okay? | 但我同意Dan 好吗 |
[03:49] | And I completely appreciate your ideas, Gary. | 我也非常欣赏你的主意 Gary |
[03:52] | No matter how dumb they are. | 不管有多蠢 |
[03:54] | Let’s go. The coasts won’t guard themselves. | 出发 海岸可不会给自己巡逻 |
[03:56] | Let me tell you what we need to do. | 我来告诉你要做什么 |
[04:00] | They intercepted an individual untracked vessel, | 他们拦截了一艘未被跟踪的船只 |
[04:02] | suspicious cargo. They’re requesting backup. | 载有可疑货物 请求支援 |
[04:04] | Is it a drug boat? | 是运毒船吗 |
[04:05] | We’re looking into it, ma’am. | 我们正在调查 女士 |
[04:06] | That’s a stroke of luck. | 真是好运气 |
[04:07] | I’m gonna do a short, little video thing. | 我要录像 很快的 |
[04:09] | – Okay. – The drugs stop here. | – 好的 – 毒品到此为止 |
[04:11] | – Oh! – No, no, don’t say anything right after, | – 哦 – 不 不要马上接着讲话 |
[04:13] | – ’cause it ruins it. – Got it. | – 白录了 – 懂了 |
[04:14] | – The drugs stop here. – We need to go, ma’am. | – 毒品到此为止 – 女士 该走了 |
[04:17] | Yes, yes. Just one second. | 好的好的 马上 |
[04:18] | “They stop here”… firm. | 到此为止 坚决地 |
[04:20] | – The drugs stop here. – Nice. | – 毒品到此为止 – 好 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | This definitely does not do video. | 这个完全不能录像 |
[04:25] | – I’m sorry? – Then what were you doing? | – 对不起 什么 – 那你刚才在干吗 |
[04:27] | Perfect. | 好得很 |
[04:29] | Use your common sense next time. | 下次有点常识 |
[04:32] | You just gonna sit there, “SpongeBob”? | 你就坐哪儿吗 海绵宝宝 |
[04:34] | Just got to take a seat for a second, okay? | 我得坐一会儿 好吗 |
[04:35] | We haven’t even shoved off. | 船还没开呢 |
[04:37] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:38] | I’m not great on boats, okay? | 我不太适应坐船 好吗 |
[04:39] | Are you getting “pre-sick”? | 你是在晕船预热吗 |
[04:41] | Get downstairs. | 到楼下去 |
[04:43] | – It’s “below deck.” – Come on, Egan, God damn it. | – 是甲板下 – 拜托 Egan 天杀的 |
[04:50] | Mikey, honey, | Mikey 亲爱的 |
[04:52] | look who I found in a basket at our front door. | 你看我在门口的篮子里发现了什么 |
[04:55] | Jonah, what are you doing here? | Jonah 你来这儿干吗 |
[04:56] | What’s up, Mike? You gonna introduce me? | 好不 Mike 你打算介绍我吗 |
[04:59] | Uh, yeah. Walt, Randall, this is Sasquatch. | 哦 好 Walt Randall 这是野人兄 |
[05:02] | The edible garbage is out back in the alley. | 要找垃圾吃 去背后的巷子里 |
[05:03] | What’s up, y’all punk-ass bitches? | 咋样 混蛋小B崽子们 |
[05:05] | I’m Jonah Ryan. | 我是Jonah Ryan |
[05:06] | Wow, “bitches.” All right, | 哇 B崽子 好了 |
[05:07] | we’re gonna have dinner soon. | 快吃晚饭了 |
[05:09] | And then I taped “The Great Escape” for later. | 我录了《大逃亡》一会儿看 |
[05:11] | – Oh, 17? – 17. | |
[05:14] | So wrap it up soon. | 所以快点弄完吧 |
[05:16] | So, you’re probably bumming you can’t be | 那个 你不能陪副总统 |
[05:19] | out on that boat in Baltimore Harbor | 在巴尔的摩港坐船 |
[05:21] | with the Veep, huh? | 肯定很难过吧 |
[05:22] | – Honeymoon. – Yeah. | – 度蜜月呢 – 嗯 |
[05:24] | Hey, is she going to her campaign | 嘿 之后她要去马里兰的 |
[05:25] | headquarters in Maryland after? | 竞选总部吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah… but it’s not a campaign office. | 嗯 但那不是竞选办公室 |
[05:29] | It’s a real estate acquisition. | 只是我们购买的地产 |
[05:30] | Oh, yeah. Of course, right. | 哦 对 当然 |
[05:32] | – 别多嘴 – – Keep it quiet. – A PAC-quisition, huh? | |
[05:35] | Big man, up top. For the win. | 好家伙 击掌 必胜 |
[05:38] | Hey, Mike, serious talk. | Mike 说真的 |
[05:40] | The reason I’m here is because | 我来这是因为 |
[05:41] | I’m opening up a consulting firm | 我要开咨询公司 |
[05:42] | and I want you on board. | 想你和合作 |
[05:44] | Consulting on what? | 咨询什么 |
[05:45] | How to delete your Internet search history? | 怎么删除你的浏览记录 |
[05:46] | So, Jonah, | 那个 Jonah |
[05:48] | – heard you got canned. – Yeah. | – 听说你被炒了 – 嗯 |
[05:50] | But you know what? It was for the best. | 但我告诉你 这样正好 |
[05:52] | I was telling Mike about it. | 我刚和Mike说了 |
[05:53] | It’s gonna be called “Ryantology.” | 叫莱恩神教 |
[05:54] | DC insider turns DC outlaw, | 首都知情人打破规则 |
[05:58] | energizing democracy, | 从权贵身边 |
[05:59] | taking from the powerful and giving to the pitiful. | 给百姓带来令人振奋的民主 |
[06:02] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我说的吗 |
[06:03] | Why are you at our house, then? | 那你为什么在我们家 |
[06:04] | Maybe he needs a start-up. | 也许他需要启动资金 |
[06:05] | Remember that random dude who | 记得以前那个老在 |
[06:07] | used to hang out on our street | 我们家附近晃悠的家伙吗 |
[06:08] | – asking Mom for money? – That was Mike. | – 找妈妈要钱的那个 – 那是Mike |
[06:10] | Very funny. Good one, guys. | 太好笑了 你们厉害 |
[06:13] | You know what, honey? I am gonna replace | 告诉你哦 亲爱的 |
[06:15] | your lemonade with an ice-cold beer. | 给你换上啤酒 |
[06:17] | Grazie. | 耶 |
[06:18] | You’ve got her well trained already, Mike. | 你已经把她训练到位了 Mike |
[06:20] | Your business model sucks. I’m out. | 你的公司的设想太烂 我不加入 |
[06:22] | Hey, Wendy, if you’re grabbing | Wendy 你要去拿啤酒的话 |
[06:24] | beers, would you mind grabbing… | 介意顺便给我 |
[06:25] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好吧 没事 |
[06:28] | Remain still, sir. Hands where we can see them. | 不要动 先生 把手放在我们看得见的地方 |
[06:30] | Wow. We need to get a photo of me | 哇 得拍一张他在我旁边投降 |
[06:34] | with him surrendering. | 的照片 |
[06:35] | Is that wrong to do that? | 这样会不会不好 |
[06:37] | No, it’s just a shame they couldn’t | 不会 只可惜他们没有逮捕 |
[06:38] | arrest someone a little more photogenic. | 更上相一些的人 |
[06:40] | We can just pixelate him… the face. | 我们可以打马赛克 把他的脸码了 |
[06:42] | – That’s fine. – I have no idea how to do that. | – 行 – 我不知道怎么打码 |
[06:45] | Hey, I voted for you! | 嘿 我给你投票了 |
[06:47] | Thank you very much, sir, | 十分感谢 先生 |
[06:49] | but I’m afraid you have to go to prison! | 但恐怕你要去坐牢了 |
[06:51] | Ma’am, we need to get back. | 女士 我们得回去 |
[06:52] | POTUS has made a statement. | 总统发表声明了 |
[06:54] | What? What now? | 什么 又搞什么 |
[06:56] | Sir, can you explain this? | 先生 你能解释这个东西吗 |
[06:57] | – Gary. – You gotta get a shot of this. | – Gary – 你得把这个拍下来 |
[06:59] | – Ma’am… – Swords. He’s got swords. | – 女士 – 剑 他有剑 |
[07:01] | Fuck the swords. POTUS just | 去他妈的剑 总统刚刚 |
[07:03] | announced that he’s now pro-life. | 声明他支持生命权 |
[07:05] | – What? – Our POTUS? The POTUS? | – 什么 – 我们的那一个总统? |
[07:08] | Institute of Medical Ethics after-dinner speech… | 医学伦理协会晚宴后的发言 |
[07:11] | 20-week cutoff! | 以20周为分界 |
[07:12] | He’s pro-choice! Now all of a sudden, he’s pro-life? | 他是支持选择权的 现在突然支持生命权了 |
[07:16] | They’re already calling him “PRO-TUS,” | 他们叫他美国总支持师了 |
[07:18] | which is stupid because both | 但是两边名字里都有“支持” |
[07:19] | sides have “pro” at the start. | 真蠢 |
[07:20] | – Gary! – Yeah. | |
[07:22] | – Go get Dan! – He’s downstairs. | – 叫Dan来 – 他在楼下 |
[07:24] | “Below deck,” Amy. You gotta say, “below deck.” | 甲板下 Amy 得说甲板下 |
[07:27] | He says, “Maybe it’s time we give back” | 他说 也许是时候给那些 |
[07:29] | a little freedom to those who cannot choose.” | 无法选择者一点自由了 |
[07:32] | Okay, Amy, I do not mean to sound paranoid, | 好了 Amy 我不想显得疑神疑鬼 |
[07:35] | but he is trying to kill me. | 但他是想整死我啊 |
[07:37] | We need to turn this boat around. | 我们得掉头 |
[07:38] | Right, exactly. We gotta figure out what I’m gonna say. | 很对 我们得想想我要说什么 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I just gotta… | 嗯 我先 |
[07:42] | We are pro-choice, | 我们支持选择权 |
[07:43] | but we’re not controversial, right? | 但不是太有争议的那种 对吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah, they got first trimester, second trimester, | 对 有前三个月 中期三个月 |
[07:48] | third trimester… | 末期三个月 |
[07:49] | You’re listing trimesters. Stop it! | 你在列孕期阶段 别再说了 |
[07:52] | Let’s go downstairs and figure | 下楼去 想好 |
[07:54] | out what we’re gonna say. | 我们要说什么 |
[07:55] | It’s below deck! We gotta go below deck! | 是甲板下 我们到甲板下 |
[07:58] | We’ve got to figure this out. Come on. | 得弄清楚这个 走吧 |
[08:01] | Hi, Sue. Is the vice president around? | 副总统在吗 |
[08:03] | She is not, sir. She’s on a coast guard boat | 她不在 先生 她在海岸巡逻船上 |
[08:06] | meeting and greeting fish. | 接见问候鱼 |
[08:08] | Ah, the salty sea. | 啊 咸咸的海 |
[08:13] | Sue, forgive me, but have you | Sue 冒昧地问 |
[08:15] | altered your hair, perhaps? | 你是否换了发型 |
[08:16] | I got it chemically relaxed. | 我用药水拉直了头发(放松) |
[08:18] | It was enormously painful. | 痛得生不如死 |
[08:19] | Well, it seems to be working for you. | 嗯 看上去很适合你 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | Damn it. The president’s gone rogue. | 该死 总统捅大篓子了 |
[08:27] | Sue, apologies. We will continue | Sue 抱歉 我们晚些再继续 |
[08:28] | our pleasant chat at a later date. | 这次愉快的谈话 |
[08:30] | Abortion calls. | 堕胎在召唤 |
[08:31] | Ma’am, I swear to God, | 女士 我向上帝发誓 |
[08:33] | we all thought he was | 我们都以为他 |
[08:34] | gonna just eat some shrimp, | 会吃吃虾 |
[08:35] | rattle off a few platitudes, go home, | 说说废话 回家 |
[08:37] | watch “Full Metal Jacket” for the millionth time | 看《全金属夹克》第一百遍 |
[08:39] | and fall asleep. | 看到睡着 |
[08:40] | Kelly, tell Mike to climb off his wife | Kelly 告诉Mike从他老婆身上爬起来 |
[08:42] | and get on the speakerphone, now. | 马上给我打电话 |
[08:43] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是怎么回事 |
[08:44] | Let me explain something to you. | 我来告诉你 |
[08:46] | This is POTUS trying to screw me, okay? | 这是总统想整我 知道吗 |
[08:49] | This is the unflushable turd | 这是一坨冲不掉的屎 |
[08:52] | that is left in the can for the next person… | 留给下一个上厕所的人 |
[08:55] | e.g., me. | 那就是我 |
[08:56] | The toilet’s still broken, FYI. | 顺便一提 厕所还没修好 |
[08:58] | Has POTUS gone nuts? | 总统疯了吗 |
[09:00] | We can’t have a crazy president. | 我们不能要一个疯子总统 |
[09:01] | In Italy they do. | 意大利的就是 |
[09:03] | We have to get all of the | 我们得和所有 |
[09:04] | special interest groups in. | 相关团体通气 |
[09:05] | Right, we have to bring them all in, | 对 把他们都带来 |
[09:07] | and I’ll listen the shit out | 把这些蠢蛋的话 |
[09:08] | of every one of those morons. | 他妈的听个遍 |
[09:10] | This issue is toxic. So keep the groups apart… | 这是个高危话题 所以各派要分开 |
[09:13] | pro-choice in the morning, | 早上见支持选择权的 |
[09:14] | pro-life in the afternoon | 晚上见支持生命权的 |
[09:15] | so nobody shoots any doctors. | 保证没人杀医生 |
[09:17] | Ma’am, listen, you’re going to | 女士 听着 得罪人 |
[09:18] | end up pissing somebody off. | 不可避免 |
[09:20] | It’s better to just take a stand now. | 不如现在就选定立场 |
[09:21] | Putting through Mike. | Mike电话 |
[09:23] | Hi, guys. How was that coast guard boat, huh? | 好啊大家伙儿 巡逻船坐得怎么样 |
[09:25] | That’s my bad. | 我的错 |
[09:26] | Just put it through on this one. | 接到这台上来 |
[09:28] | Incompatibility issues. | 不兼容 |
[09:29] | Just bring it over here, please. | 那请把它搬过来 |
[09:31] | – Hang on, Mike. – Hello? | – 稍等 Mike – 喂 |
[09:32] | – It doesn’t reach. – Would you please move? | – 不通 – 你能让一下吗 |
[09:34] | – Yes. – You hold this here. | – 好 – 你拿着这个 |
[09:36] | Were you on an RB-M or an RB-S II? | 是RB-M还是RB-S II(型号) |
[09:38] | We really can’t talk about the boat right now, | 真的没时间谈船了 |
[09:40] | because, Mike, we’re trying | 因为 我们要搞清楚 |
[09:41] | to figure out how I think | 我对这件事 |
[09:42] | about this issue. | 是什么立场 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:45] | The “Post” wants to know if you’ve | 邮筒想要知道你有没有 |
[09:46] | changed your stance on abortion… | 改变关于堕胎的立场 |
[09:47] | – Re: POTUS. – Yeah. | – 是总统 – 嗯 |
[09:48] | So you could say, “As a woman I believe…” | 那你可以说“作为一个女人我相信 |
[09:51] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不不不 不不不 |
[09:53] | I can’t identify myself as a woman. | 我不能表明女人的身份 |
[09:55] | People can’t know that. Men hate that. | 不能让人发现 男人讨厌这个 |
[09:58] | And women who hate women hate that… | 讨厌女人的女人也讨厌这个 |
[10:00] | which I believe is most women, | 我说多数女人都是 |
[10:01] | don’t you agree with that? | 你同意吗 |
[10:02] | Yes, and, ma’am, we should bag | 同意 女士 我们应该 |
[10:03] | this up and take it back to DC. | 把这些收好回华盛顿 |
[10:05] | – Good idea. – Yeah. Right. | – 好主意 – 嗯 对 |
[10:07] | Oh, Jonah knows we opened a campaign office. | 哦 Jonah知道我们有竞选办公室了 |
[10:09] | He came by my house… Wendy’s house. | 他路过我家 Wendy的家 |
[10:11] | You let that unstable | 你让那个神经不正常的 |
[10:13] | piece of human scaffolding into your house? | 大型人肉垃圾进家门 |
[10:15] | And you didn’t shoot him? | 你没有杀了他 |
[10:17] | Oh, hey, Ben, I didn’t know you were on the phone. | 哦 Ben 我不知道你也在 |
[10:19] | I swear to God, I felt better on the fucking boat. | 我发誓 在船上我还感觉好些 |
[10:21] | Ma’am, didn’t you write something | 女士 你在书里是不是 |
[10:22] | about abortion in your book? | 写了关于堕胎的内容 |
[10:24] | – Good point. Good point. – Oh! Yeah. Good, Gary. | – 想得好 想得好 – 哦 对 干得好Gary |
[10:26] | Where’s the book? Does anybody | 书在哪儿 |
[10:27] | have a copy of the book here? | 你们谁带书了 |
[10:29] | – Guys, who has a copy? – What did she write? | – 大家 谁带书了 – 她写了什么 |
[10:30] | You know what? I have a bunch | 巧的很 我车里有 |
[10:32] | of unsold ones in my car. | 一堆没卖出去的 |
[10:33] | Honey, is Selina’s book in the bathroom? | 亲爱的 Selina的书在厕所里吗 |
[10:35] | Okay, here we go… “Abbey Road… | 看看 “艾比路 |
[10:36] | Abolition… Aboriginal mask…” | 废止(奴隶制) 原住民面具 |
[10:37] | – Page 135. – Oh, this is it. | – 135页 – 哦 在这 |
[10:40] | “Freedom is what this nation is | “自由是我国的基石” |
[10:41] | built on…” blah, blah, blah… | 什么什么的 |
[10:43] | “and freedom means the freedom to choose | “自由是指选择如何运用 |
[10:45] | how to use that freedom to protect the freedom of others.” | 这种自由来保护他人自由的自由” |
[10:48] | Sorry, that’s just pastel-colored shit. | 对不起 这是一堆水彩色的狗屁 |
[10:51] | It’s gotta be more clear than that. | 必须得更明确 |
[10:53] | You make it very clear you’re pro-choice. | 很明显你支持选择权 |
[10:56] | Okay, I got it… “Freedom is what this nation…” | 好了 我找到了 “自由是我国的 |
[10:58] | Done it, Mike. It’s gonna | 读过了 Mike |
[10:59] | come down to the cutoff week. | 现在要确定分界的周数 |
[11:00] | – It always does. – There’s two doors, okay? | – 总是这样 – 我们面前有两扇门 对吗 |
[11:02] | – Pro-choice, pro-life. – Yeah. | – 支持选择权 支持生命权 – 对 |
[11:04] | There’s no point in rattling the | 没必要来回周旋 |
[11:05] | handles on either one of them. | 没必要来回周旋 |
[11:06] | You just gotta pick a door and walk through it. | 选定一扇门 走过去 |
[11:08] | Ma’am, Kent Davison called. | 女士 Kent Davidson来电 |
[11:10] | There was an issue with the | 信号不太好 |
[11:11] | patch-through… It doesn’t matter. | 反正他留言了 |
[11:13] | ”Message… “Urgent, have booked you | “紧急 为你预约了 |
[11:15] | to appear on ‘GMA’ at 7:00.” | 7点的GMA” |
[11:16] | I’m sorry, what did you just say? | 不好意思 你刚才说什么 |
[11:18] | Give me this, God damn it. | 给我 天杀的 |
[11:20] | He said 7:00 a.m.? | 他说早上7点 |
[11:21] | It’s “Good Morning America,” Amy. | 是早安美国 |
[11:23] | – The clue is in the title. – Ame, can we…? | – 线索在名字里 – 呃 能不能 |
[11:25] | – We can’t unbook you. – No, no. That would look bad. | – 不能取消 – 不行 影响不好 |
[11:30] | Jesus. Fucking Kent. | 天哪 该死的Kent |
[11:32] | I can’t listen to that “Joan Crawford” | 再听那个琼・克劳馥似的碧池 |
[11:34] | bitch about “Bette Davis” any longer. | 谈贝蒂・戴维斯我可听不下去 |
[11:36] | Well, this is POTUS, you know? | 这可是总统 知道吗 |
[11:37] | This is the president trying to tell me what to do. | 总统想指使我 |
[11:40] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[11:40] | I’m Vice President of the United States. | 我是美国副总统 |
[11:42] | That’s right. That’s right. | 对 对 |
[11:43] | And as vice president, | 作为副总统 |
[11:44] | here’s your choice… two doors, | 你有两个选择 |
[11:46] | pro-choice, pro-life. That’s it. | 支持选择权 支持生命权 完了 |
[11:48] | Is there a third door? | 有第三扇门吗 |
[11:50] | – What, like a woman’s door? – A back door? No. | – 什么 给女人的门吗 – 后门?不 |
[11:53] | A trapdoor? | 活板门? |
[11:57] | This is Jonah Ryan | Jonah Ryan在此 |
[11:58] | and you are witnessing the birth of “Ryantology.” | 你正在见证Ryan神教的诞生 |
[12:01] | Old media like “The Washington Toast” | 华盛顿油报之类的旧媒体 |
[12:04] | better go run and hide in the bathroom | 赶紧和纽约屎报一起 |
[12:06] | and join “The Poo York Times.” | 逃到厕所去 |
[12:07] | Because we are cutting in. | 我们来了 |
[12:09] | I’m going to be updating | 我发消息 |
[12:11] | more than I’m actually dating, | 比我繁忙的性生活 |
[12:12] | which is a shitload. | 还要频繁 |
[12:15] | First up, abortion. | 首先 堕胎 |
[12:17] | And now that the president’s given | 现在总统发表了他的 |
[12:19] | his “State of the Uterus” address, | 卵情咨文演说 |
[12:20] | where will the others fall in? | 其他人会如何站队 |
[12:22] | We have Maddox. He’s conservative. | 我们知道Maddox是保守派 |
[12:24] | Chung, he’s liberal. | Chung是自由派 |
[12:26] | But where does Selina Meyer stand? | 但Selina Meyers立场如何 |
[12:28] | The first call could rule them all. | 率先表态的可能决定局势 |
[12:31] | How do I turn this off? | 怎么关掉它 |
[12:32] | Just hit the red button. | 按红色按钮就行 |
[12:33] | There are two. There’s one on the side. | 有两个 一边各一个 |
[12:35] | Just the one in the middle. | 中间的那个 |
[12:38] | Why do I gotta deal with this pile | 为什么要半夜 |
[12:39] | of ass in the middle of the night? | 谈这些狗屎 |
[12:41] | Because we need to get | 因为我们必须 |
[12:42] | first dibs on a statement. | 率先表态 |
[12:43] | Well, you know what I think. I’m a Christian. | 你知道我的意思 我是基督教徒 |
[12:45] | I’m not going to deny that. | 我不会否认这一点 |
[12:47] | Please, do not go religious. | 拜托不要牵涉宗教 |
[12:48] | – Go ambiguous. – By saying what? | – 要讲得模凌两可 – 说什么 |
[12:51] | “Blah, blah, blah, blah… abortion, blah, blah blah blah”? | “哇啦哇啦哇啦 堕胎 哇啦哇啦哇啦”吗 |
[12:54] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错 |
[12:55] | Well, you fill in the “blahs.” | 那你把废话填进去 |
[12:56] | I’m going back to bed. | 我睡觉了 |
[12:58] | Okay, ma’am, you have the AMA/ACOG, | 女士 早上1点半 |
[13:01] | West Wing, 1:30 a.m. | 在西翼会见AMA/ACOG |
[13:03] | Planned Parenthood at 2:30 a.m. | 2点半是计划生育 |
[13:05] | in the EEOB to avoid a clash. | 安排在艾森豪威尔 以免冲突 |
[13:07] | Unflabby precision. Excellent. | 精确度非凡 很好 |
[13:10] | Okay, how about this… “A woman has autonomy” | 这样如何 “女人对自己的身体 |
[13:13] | over her own body. | 有自治权 |
[13:15] | “But the rights of an unborn ch…” | 但未出生婴儿的权力” |
[13:17] | uh, I thought I had it there. | 呃 我以为能扯下去 |
[13:19] | Maybe I should just say, | 也许我该说 |
[13:21] | “Get the government out of my | “让政府滚出我的B” |
[13:23] | fuckin’ snatch,” you know? | 怎么样 |
[13:25] | How many pressure groups do we have in all, Sue? | 我们一共约了多少媒体 Sue |
[13:28] | Pro-life, 45. | 要生的 45个 |
[13:29] | Pro-choice, about the same. | 要流的 差不多 |
[13:30] | Is there a “pro-I don’t give a shit” lobby? | 有没有“要我才不管这些狗屁的” |
[13:32] | Yeah. You’re looking at him. | 嗯 就在你面前 |
[13:34] | I got posters, buttons… | 我准备了海报 徽章 |
[13:36] | not really, ’cause I don’t give a shit. | 才没有 因为我不管这些狗屁 |
[13:38] | If men got pregnant, you could | 如果是男人怀孕 |
[13:40] | get an abortion at an ATM. | 那自动取款机都会有流产功能 |
[13:41] | Let’s state the obvious. | 我们摆明了说吧 |
[13:43] | If I say that I am pro-life, | 如果我说支持生命权 |
[13:45] | then I’m a traitor to my sex. | 那就背叛了我的性别 |
[13:47] | If I say that I’m pro-choice, | 如果我说支持选择权 |
[13:48] | then I’m a traitor to the president. | 那就背叛了总统 |
[13:50] | Which makes me an actual traitor, by the way. | 那可是名副其实的叛国罪 |
[13:52] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah, but it already happened, okay? | 嗯 但已经发生了 |
[13:54] | I can’t get POTUS to wave his transvaginal wand | 我没法让总统挥挥抚阴大手 |
[13:57] | and make it all go away. | 让麻烦消失 |
[13:58] | Ma’am, your gender is worth at | 女士 这件事情上 你的性别 |
[14:00] | least double on this issue. | 起码有双倍的附加作用 |
[14:01] | Data’s right. As a woman, you can really kick ass. | 算数兄说得对 身为女人可能是极大的优势 |
[14:03] | As a woman, | 作为女人 |
[14:05] | I am not gonna put in a fuckin’ sentence, “as a woman.” | 我不会说出“作为女人”的 |
[14:08] | I’m not putting my eggs in that basket. | 我不会在那棵树上吊死 |
[14:10] | All right, I’ll start polling… Nice dress. | 好的 我去调查 裙子挺好看 |
[14:14] | – It’s a skirt and top. – Even better. | – 这是上衣和半身裙 – 那更好 |
[14:16] | Okay, so are we gonna say screw | 好了 那我们不调查了 |
[14:18] | polling and just pick a number | 直接选一个数字 |
[14:20] | or both, or what? | 或者两样一起来 怎么样 |
[14:21] | God, it’s not that simple, Dan. | 天 没有那么简单 |
[14:24] | Yes, Gary, it is. | 就是那么简单 |
[14:25] | – Have you seen the graph? – Yeah. | – 你看到图表了吗 – 嗯 |
[14:27] | How could we get it all on the graph, | 如果没有那么简单 |
[14:29] | Gary, if it wasn’t that simple? | 怎么能画到一个表里 |
[14:30] | It isn’t that simple, all right? | 没有那么简单 好吗 |
[14:32] | This is about access to safe abortions | 这事关系到为无助的女性提供 |
[14:35] | for vulnerable women. | 安全的堕胎途径 |
[14:37] | – It is a serious issue. – Yeah. | – 这是个严肃的问题 – 是的 |
[14:40] | I’ve laid out a line of fruit for you. | 我给你摆了一排水果 |
[14:42] | What is this? | 什么 |
[14:42] | It’s the size of the baby | 这些代表妊娠 |
[14:44] | in different stages during pregnancy. | 不同阶段宝宝的大小 |
[14:47] | It would take a brain about this size | 有那么点大脑子的人 |
[14:49] | to think that’s this shit’s useful. | 就知道这没用 |
[14:51] | This is not helpful at all. | 完全没帮助 |
[14:53] | And you need to stop calling | 还有 别管水果 |
[14:54] | these things babies. | 叫宝宝了 |
[14:54] | Okay, I was thinking we need | 好了 我在想 |
[14:56] | to get the number of weeks | 我们得把周数 |
[14:57] | and the interest groups up on a… | 和相关团体写到 |
[14:59] | Oh, good. Nice job. | 哦 有了 干得好 |
[15:01] | Holy shit. Maddox is about to | 卧槽 Maddox五分钟后 |
[15:03] | issue a statement in five. | 就要发表声明了 |
[15:04] | At 1:00 in the morning? | 凌晨1点? |
[15:05] | What’s his statement gonna be? | 他要说什么 |
[15:07] | “I have to go to the bathroom”? | “我要去趟厕所” |
[15:08] | Rachel Hordenthal from Planned Parenthood | 计划生育的Rachel Hordenthal |
[15:10] | is heading to EEOB at 2:30 a. | 2点半到达艾森豪威尔 |
[15:12] | Boom, boom, shake-shake the womb! | 嘭 嘭 子宫大震动 |
[15:16] | Selina’s calling in the contraceptistas! | Selina召见避孕大师 |
[15:18] | We’re gonna blog this shit to fuck. | 我们要把这事传到你奶奶家 |
[15:20] | Mark, get a screen grab of that fetus | 2001年底的那个 |
[15:21] | from the end of 2001, all right? | 婴儿截图你有吗 |
[15:23] | Send it to me. | 发给我 |
[15:24] | Maddox has just made a statement. | Maddox刚刚发表了声明 |
[15:26] | What is it? | 说什么 |
[15:27] | “Science may give us the map, but we | “科学也许是发展之路 但如果没有 |
[15:28] | are lost without morality’s compass.” | 道德指引 我们将迷失方向” |
[15:30] | “The right to free speech includes | “言论自由包括 |
[15:32] | the right to free thought.” | 思想自由” |
[15:33] | “I can’t in all conscience | “凭我的良心 我不能 |
[15:35] | politicize this as an issue.” | 将这个问题政治化” |
[15:36] | Jesus, what a talking gas giant. | 天 一大堆屁话 |
[15:39] | It’s like listening to Jupiter. | 像在听木星(的电波辐射?)一样 |
[15:41] | Well, he fucking fudged it. | 好了 他说了一堆胡话 |
[15:42] | So now we know he’s running for president. | 现在我们知道他确实要竞选总统 |
[15:45] | That stupid bastard. | 傻逼混蛋 |
[15:46] | Ma’am, Maddox said nothing, but | 女士 Maddox什么也没说出来 |
[15:47] | at least he said something. | 但起码发言了 |
[15:49] | We’ve literally said nothing. | 我们真的一声没吭 |
[15:51] | Meanwhile, that shit shovel-faced fuckin’ Jonah | 与此同时 那个吃屎的傻逼脸Jonah |
[15:54] | is telling people you’re feeling out of options. | 在造谣说你六神无主 |
[15:56] | We need to pick a number. | 我们得选定个数字 |
[15:58] | No, I know, but I need to get clarity here. | 我知道 但我需要理清头绪 |
[16:02] | – I’m not feeling it. – I was clear. | – 我不明白 – 很明白了 |
[16:04] | I was clear. We just need to pick a fucking number, | 我说得很明白 我们得挑个数字 他妈的 |
[16:06] | any fucking number. Give that fucking | 什么JB数字都行 把数字 |
[16:08] | number to the fucking press, | 给那些狗日的媒体 |
[16:09] | and go to fucking bed! How | 他妈的上床睡觉 |
[16:11] | much more clarity do you need? | 你还需要弄清楚什么 |
[16:13] | You want to put it on a T-shirt? Come on! | 要给你印到T恤上吗 省省吧 |
[16:20] | I’m so sorry. I did not | 非常对不起 |
[16:22] | mean to blow up like that. | 我不是故意发飙的 |
[16:26] | Well, um… | 嗯 |
[16:30] | I accept your apology | 我接收你的道歉 |
[16:32] | while retaining the right | 同时 我有解雇你 |
[16:34] | to fire the fuck out of you. | 祖宗十八代的权力 |
[16:37] | Shall I print that up on a T-shirt | 要我印到T恤上给你吗 |
[16:39] | that I could give to you? | 要我印到T恤上给你吗 |
[16:40] | This whole thing has got me on edge. | 这一摊事叫我失控 |
[16:42] | I was puking my brains out | 在船上吐得 |
[16:44] | on that boat for hours. | 昏天黑地 |
[16:45] | Jonah’s got me absolutely homicidal. | Jonah烦得我想杀人 |
[16:46] | – I’m sorry. – Uh-huh. | – 真不幸 – 嗯 |
[16:48] | – You need to apologize. – He did apologize. | – 你必须道歉 – 他道歉了 |
[16:50] | You need it in writing! | 书面道歉 |
[16:52] | Look, I love abortion, okay? | 我说 我爱死流产了 好吗 |
[16:55] | I am an abortionado. | 我是流产狂 |
[16:56] | But I would go pro-life | 但只要能赢 |
[16:58] | in a fetal fucking heartbeat if it meant winning. | 我能随时变成支持生命权 |
[17:00] | You’re suggesting that you would like | 你的意思是让我像Maddox |
[17:01] | me to be a hypocrite like Maddox? | 一样做个伪君子 |
[17:03] | Okay, so you need to go home. | 好了 你得回家了 |
[17:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[17:10] | Moving on… and Dan may be quite soon… | 继续 Dan可能一会儿就 |
[17:13] | someone needs to go get Cardinal Branzini. | 谁去带Branzini主教进来 |
[17:15] | Oh, my God. The Catholics next. | 哦 我的天 天主教的来了 |
[17:17] | Madam Vice President, Cardinal Branzini. | 副总统女士 Branzini主教 |
[17:19] | – Madam Vice President. – Oh, Cardinal. | – 副总统女士 – 哦 主教 |
[17:22] | Am I in the right room? | 我来对地方了吗 |
[17:23] | Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 哦 是的 没错 |
[17:25] | – Oop, excuse you. – Sorry. Excuse me. | – 喔 不好意思 – 对不起 借过 |
[17:28] | I’d love to take you into the inner sanctum. | 我很乐意带你去内室 |
[17:30] | How very Dan Brown. | 十分Dan Brown(达芬奇的密码) |
[17:32] | This way, Cardinal, thank you. | 这边走 主教 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[17:36] | Here’s something else to sew into | 你们的烂摊子又多了 |
[17:37] | your giant fucking crazy quilt. | 不可分割的一部分 |
[17:38] | Jonah is now telling people that Selina’s | Jonah在说Selina跟 |
[17:40] | meeting with Planned Parenthood. | 计划生育的人会面了 |
[17:42] | Go home. Take an Ambien. Take 50. | 回家去 吃片安眠药 吃50片 |
[17:44] | She’s talking to everyone. I think | 她会的人太多了 我看下面 |
[17:46] | the Amish are coming in next. | 阿米什的人要来(原始生活教派) |
[17:47] | I’m going home. And if anybody needs me, | 我回家了 如果你们需要我 |
[17:50] | – I don’t care. – ‘Night. | – 我才不管 – 晚安 |
[17:52] | We need to get in Rachel what’s-her-face | 得把那个谁 计划生育的 |
[17:54] | from Planned Parenthood. | 叫Rachel的带过来 |
[17:55] | Gary, could you finesse that for me? | Gary 劳驾你的精明手腕 |
[17:56] | Yes, yes. Whoo! I thought | 好 好 哇 我以为 |
[17:58] | you were going to say Sue. | 你要叫Sue |
[17:59] | I don’t need an enhanced | 我清楚自己的价值 |
[18:01] | role to know my worth, Gary. | 不需要额外证明 |
[18:02] | Mike, I need you to steer in Cunningham. | Mike 我需要你带Cunningham来 |
[18:04] | He’s pro-life, so keep him away | 他支持生 所以别让 |
[18:05] | from Rachel or he’ll kill her. | 他和Rachel碰面 免得出人命 |
[18:06] | – Copy. – Sue, help Kent finish polling now. | – 得令 – Sue 去帮Kent弄调查 |
[18:09] | Okay, but if he touches my | 好 但是他如果摸我的头发 |
[18:10] | hair, I’m calling the police. | 我就叫警察 |
[18:12] | – Okay. – I don’t need my bag. | – 好的 – 用不着包了 |
[18:15] | I don’t need my bag. | 我用不着包了 |
[18:17] | I don’t need my bag. | 我用不着包了 |
[18:20] | I really did want to see you | 我真的希望最先见您 |
[18:22] | first, Your Excellency, | 阁下 |
[18:24] | because I wanted to get | 因为我想和您 |
[18:24] | a little extra time with you. | 多谈一会儿 |
[18:26] | Let me just do one quick thing, excuse me. | 首先让我做一件事 抱歉 |
[18:30] | Make sure you cancel everything, please, | 请取消其他所有预约 |
[18:33] | so I can get plenty of time with the cardinal. | 给我和主教充分的时间谈话 |
[18:35] | Okay? Yeah. | 好吗 行 |
[18:38] | Okay, so now the phones have | 好了 现在电话许下 |
[18:40] | taken a vow of silence. | 沉默誓言了(宗教行为) |
[18:45] | Okay, we’re right this way. | 就在这边 |
[18:46] | That is a gorgeous color on you, by the way. | 顺便 你穿这个颜色很好看 |
[18:48] | Thank you. So where is the VP’s thinking on this? | 谢谢 副总统是什么立场 |
[18:51] | Thinking… There’s a lot of numbers being thrown out. | 立场 有很多数字乱飞 |
[18:54] | Speaking of numbers, there’s over 30,000 tiles… | 说到数字 这儿有超过三万个瓷砖 |
[18:56] | That’s not really the kind of | 我说的不是 |
[18:58] | numbers I’m talking about. | 那种数字 |
[18:59] | Okay, you know what? It’s actually this way. | 好吧 唉 其实是这边 |
[19:00] | – Did you find the place okay? – Are you lost? | – 你觉得这里还满意吗 – 你迷路了? |
[19:03] | No. This is what we call the “grub hub.” | 没有 我们管这儿叫养蛆站 |
[19:06] | I’ll see you at St. Stephen’s on Sunday. | 周日我们圣Stephen见 |
[19:08] | – Excellent. – Great. | – 好极了 – 太好了 |
[19:09] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[19:11] | Uh, thank you for your service. | 呃 谢谢你的帮助 |
[19:13] | Oh, of course, yes. | 当然 |
[19:14] | I have the vice president right here. | 副总统在 |
[19:16] | Ma’am, I have the ACCDP on the line for you. | 女士 ACCDP的电话 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[19:20] | – Hello? – Hello. | |
[19:21] | – Who are they? – The Anti… | – 他们是谁 – 反对 |
[19:23] | no, the Anti-Abortion… | 不 是反对堕胎的 |
[19:25] | no, the Association of… it’s in my phone. | 不对 什么协会 我的手机里有 |
[19:28] | – Can you hear me? – Yes, I can. I can. | – 听得见吗 – 听得见 |
[19:32] | Madam Vice President. It’s such an honor. | 副总统女士 十分荣幸 |
[19:34] | Thank you so, so much. | 非常 非常感谢 |
[19:36] | You know, I really did want to speak with you first | 你知道 我非常希望最先和你通话 |
[19:38] | because I wanted to make sure | 因为我想要 |
[19:41] | that we got a little extra time to talk together. | 和你多谈一会儿 |
[19:45] | Frankly, ma’am, our position hasn’t changed one inch. | 坦白地说 我们的立场丝毫没变 |
[19:50] | Uh, well, you know what? | 嗯 你猜怎么着 |
[19:52] | It’s a matter of conviction for me, too. | 我的立场也十分坚定 |
[19:55] | – Pro-life. – They’re pro-choice. | – 要生的 – 他们是要流的 |
[19:57] | I think our position’s pretty clear | 我想我们组织的名字 |
[19:59] | from the title of our organization. | 已经明确表态了 |
[20:01] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 哦 对 当然 |
[20:03] | – ACCDP. – Oh, my God. | – ACCDP – 我的天 |
[20:05] | God, the lighting is so unflattering. | 天 这光线真不好看 |
[20:08] | Can I ask you a question? Are you hiding from someone? | 我能问你个问题吗 你是不是在躲谁 |
[20:11] | Aren’t we all hiding from somebody? | 我们不是都在躲避吗 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna make a quick call. | 我得打个电话 很快 |
[20:16] | Really quick, just really quick. | 就一下下 |
[20:18] | 一秒钟 抱歉One second. So sorry. | |
[20:22] | God! | 天 |
[20:25] | Get your shit together, Gary. | 稳住啊 Gary |
[20:27] | You can do this. You can do this. | 你可以的 你可以的 |
[20:33] | Excuse me for just a minute. | 抱歉 稍等一分钟 |
[20:35] | I realize that life is precious. | 我知道生命宝贵 |
[20:37] | “And so are the hard-won freed… freedoms…” | 同样宝贵的还有得来不易的自由 复数 |
[20:42] | – Oh, thank God. – Thank you, ma’am. | – 哦 感谢上帝 – 谢谢 女士 |
[20:44] | – Thank you. Bye-bye. – Good-bye. | – 谢谢 再见 – 再见 |
[20:46] | She was from the A-D-CCP. Sorry. | 她是ADCCP的人 对不起 |
[20:50] | – And who are they? – I’m not quite sure. | – 他们又是谁 – 我不太清楚 |
[20:52] | It’s in my phone. | 我手机里有 |
[20:54] | See that, ma’am? | 看到了吗 女士 |
[20:57] | I’ve got Cunningham. I know, he’s pro-choice. | Cunningham来了 我知道他是要流的 |
[20:59] | – Life! – Got it. | – 是生 – 知道了 |
[21:03] | – Okay, we’re good. Yeah. – Good? | – 好了 可以了 – 可以? |
[21:05] | Okay, that’s good. I don’t need any help. | 不用了 我不需要帮助 |
[21:08] | – You like music? – I suppose. Why? | – 你喜欢音乐吗 – 大概吧 怎么了 |
[21:10] | The new McCartney is worth checking out. | McCartney的新碟值得一听 |
[21:12] | – Right now, or can it wait? – It can wait. | – 现在吗 能等等吗 – 可以等 |
[21:15] | You’re in here. | 你来了 |
[21:18] | The vice president will see you now… | 副总统准备好接见 |
[21:21] | It’s probably better if we go in separately, | 我们最好分开进去 |
[21:23] | – wouldn’t you think? – Your right to choose, Amy. | – 你觉得呢 – 由你选了 |
[21:25] | The vice president will see you now, Mr. Cunningham. | 副总统现在可以见你了 Cunningham先生 |
[21:30] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:32] | I’ve got some free lunch passes if you’d like… | 我有免费午餐券 你要不要 |
[21:35] | Listen. I’ve worked in DC for 10 years, | 听着 我在首都工作10年了 |
[21:37] | and I’ve never been treated like this. | 从来没有受过这种待遇 |
[21:38] | – Bundled around like a refugee? – I’m sorry. | – 像难民一样被推来推去 – 对不起 |
[21:40] | I’m gonna back your boss, I always have. | 我会支持你的领导 我一直如此 |
[21:42] | – But you need to quit this job… – I know. | – 但你得辞职 – 我知道 |
[21:43] | and find something you’re halfway decent at. | 去干点你不会搞砸成这样的活 |
[21:45] | Thank you. Yeah. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 嗯 十分感谢 |
[21:49] | If this footage looks kinda like “Cloverfield,” | 如果这个视频看起来像《科洛弗档案》 |
[21:51] | it’s not because my hand’s shaking, | 那不是因为我手抖 |
[21:53] | it’s because a fucking earthquake just hit DC! | 是因为首都刚刚他妈的发生了大地震 |
[21:56] | You feeling the heat, Old Media? | 感到了吗 旧媒体 |
[21:58] | Because it’s three strikes and… | 三振 你们出局了 |
[22:00] | you’re out. | |
[22:02] | Tell them I’m coming in for 50. | 告诉他们我还要50秒 |
[22:04] | – They hung up. – You know what? Fuck HuffPo. | – 他们挂了 – 算了 去他妈的郝芬顿 |
[22:07] | They should be called “Puff Ho” | 应该叫炖好粪 |
[22:09] | ’cause Arianna Huffington is a straight-up ho | Arianna Huffington就是个吃屎的婊子 |
[22:11] | and all they do is puff pieces. | 他们登的都是屎 |
[22:12] | Wait… Request from MSNBC. | 等等 MSNBC有请 |
[22:15] | They want you on at 7:00 a.m. They’re gonna send a car. | 他们让你早上七点上 会派车来接 |
[22:17] | Got it! | 来了 |
[22:19] | Ma’am, Chung’s statement. 10 minutes early. | 女士 Chung发言了 十分钟前 |
[22:22] | Pulled a few strings from my buddies down at… | 我找了找那儿的几个哥们儿 |
[22:24] | Please tell us about the strings, | 拜托跟我将你哥们儿的事 |
[22:25] | Mike, don’t tell us what’s in it. | 别说Chung的发言 |
[22:26] | Oh, sarcasm. That’s an interesting strategy | 讽刺啊 对竞选主管候选人来说 |
[22:28] | for a potential campaign manager, Amy. | 是个有意思的策略 Amy |
[22:30] | Apologies. Rewind. | 抱歉 重来 |
[22:32] | Get the fuck on with it, Mike. She’s got a point. | 有屁快放 Mike 她说得对 |
[22:33] | Oh, sorry. Just printed it. Haven’t read it. | 哦抱歉 刚打出来的 还没读 |
[22:36] | Literally was trying to read it when I | 真的想边跑边读来着 |
[22:37] | was running, so I couldn’t do either. | 所以两样都没干成 |
[22:38] | Okay, here we go. “First let me say | 好了 开始“首先我赞许 |
[22:40] | commend the president’s clarity…” | 总统的坚定明确”I |
[22:41] | Skip that part. | 跳过 |
[22:43] | “Advances in science have brought | “科学的进步给我们 |
[22:44] | us to a moral conundrum…” | 带来了道德的难题” |
[22:47] | “I believe a 22-week cutoff is appropriate.” | “我认为当以22周为准” |
[22:50] | Has anyone ever come up with that number before? | 有人提过这个数字吗 |
[22:52] | Never. | 从没有 |
[22:53] | We’re going to need a bigger melon. | 我们需要一个更大的瓜 |
[22:55] | Dan was right. I’ve got to pick a number. | Dan说得对 我必须选一个数字 |
[22:57] | Okay, well, obviously we can just go anywhere now | 现在 显然不超过40 |
[23:00] | without going over 40. | 的数字都没问题 |
[23:02] | Half weeks? 22 and a half weeks. | 半周呢 22周半 |
[23:03] | “22 and a half weeks” sounds like an erotic thriller | 听起来像色情恐怖片 |
[23:05] | – What about days? – Yes, like 140 days. | – 换成天呢 – 嗯 像140天 |
[23:09] | – Which is in weeks…? – Divide by seven, Mike. | – 那是几周 – 除以7 |
[23:13] | – Two… 20. – Yeah. | – 二 二十 – 嗯 |
[23:16] | I can’t stick to 24 weeks now | 我不能再说24周了 |
[23:18] | because that’s gonna make me the most liberal | 因为那样我就是最自由派 |
[23:21] | and the most female. | 最女人立场的 |
[23:23] | “Chung the Merciless” did this, right? | 这是“无情的鲳”干的 对吗 |
[23:26] | Why don’t we double bluff him? | 何不和他对撞 |
[23:27] | Just choose the same number. | 选同一个数字 |
[23:28] | It’s not like sharing a toothbrush. | 又不是用一个牙刷 |
[23:30] | Mm-mm. “Copycat Selina.” That’s what they’ll say. | 嗯 他们会说跟屁虫Selina |
[23:33] | “Me-Too Meyer,” “Shit for Brains…” | “点赞者Meyer”“猪脑” |
[23:36] | No, I’m sorry, they won’t say that. | 不 对不起 不会说那个 |
[23:38] | I’m just really tired. | 我太累了 |
[23:39] | Should we all quit and go home | 那我们都辞职 |
[23:41] | and go to bed ’cause you’re so tired? | 回家睡觉好吗 |
[23:43] | Oh, no, we can’t. Because I have to go do | 哦 不行啊 因为我要上早安美国 |
[23:45] | “Good Morning America” thanks to you, Kent. | 多亏了你 Kent |
[23:47] | I know, I’m sorry, ma’am. | 我知道 对不起 女士 |
[23:49] | I thought you could be first on air. | 我以为你可以首先上电视 |
[23:51] | I didn’t realize that Chung and Maddox | 想不到Chung和Maddox会 |
[23:52] | would attack at night. | 发动夜袭 |
[23:53] | Must be the military training. | 一定是军队的训练 |
[23:55] | Let me see this. What is this spike right here? | 我看看 这个最高的是什么 |
[23:57] | The “I Don’t Knows.” | “不知道诶” |
[23:58] | Okay, so I am looking at a page | 哦 这个表告诉我 |
[24:01] | and I am seeing most of America | 大部分美国人 |
[24:04] | standing up proudly | 骄傲地站起来 |
[24:05] | and saying, “I don’t know.” | 说“不知道诶” |
[24:07] | We were shocked ourselves. | 我们也很震惊 |
[24:09] | I wonder who should be | 谁会是我 |
[24:11] | my campaign strategist in the next election. | 下次竞选的战略策划呢 |
[24:16] | “I don’t know.” | “不知道诶” |
[24:17] | I will redouble my efforts to win your support. | 我会加倍努力 赢得你的支持 |
[24:20] | The man’s obsessed with me. | 那家伙对我太着迷了 |
[24:22] | Issue a version of what you said in the book… | 参考你书里写的部分吧 |
[24:25] | just better than what Dan wrote. | 但要比Dan写得好一些 |
[24:26] | Okay, Mike, you draft me a new version | 好吧 Mike 你根据我的现有立场 |
[24:29] | of my existing position, okay? | 去改改 好吗 |
[24:31] | – Love it. – And I’m gonna need something to wear, | – 太好了 – 我得找衣服 |
[24:33] | ’cause I’m going on “Good Morning America.” | 要上早安美国了 |
[24:35] | Pink. I got you pink. Let’s do pink. | 粉色的 我有那件粉色 穿粉色吧 |
[24:39] | I believe that life is precious. | 我相信生命宝贵 |
[24:41] | And so are the hard-won freedoms | 今天全美国女性得之不易 |
[24:44] | that women throughout America enjoy today. | 的自由也同样宝贵 |
[24:46] | As a woman myself, | 作为一个女人 |
[24:50] | I know that freedom means the freedom… | 我知道自由是指 |
[24:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[24:54] | Did you get all the free water from the car? | 车里的免费水都拿来了吗 |
[24:56] | – Oh, yeah. – Nice. | – 哦拿了 – 好 |
[24:57] | See, I told you, man. Two days | 看 我说了 才两天 |
[24:59] | up and we’re already big. | 我们就是大人物了 |
[25:00] | This is what happens when talent meets opportunity. | 天才加上机遇 就是如此 |
[25:02] | Let’s blow this thing wide open. | 我们去大干一场 |
[25:04] | – Hey, Jo-nad. – Dan, what the fuck are you doing here? | – 嘿J傻逼 – Dan 你他妈来这干嘛 |
[25:07] | You shouldn’t tweet your location | 你不该发推让想杀你的人 |
[25:08] | to someone who wants to kill you. | 知道你的动态 |
[25:10] | Oh, so you do follow me. | 哦 你确实关注我 |
[25:11] | You know what? I swear to God, | 我告诉你 向天保证 |
[25:12] | I’m gonna rip your guts out | 我要挖出你的肠子 |
[25:13] | through your tiny, shriveled, little chihuahua cock. | 从你的小不点皱巴巴的吉娃娃鸡巴里扯出来 |
[25:15] | What, nothing? You’re gonna let your boss get pasted? | 你没反应吗 就这样让人欺负你老板 |
[25:18] | You’re not my boss. We’re copartners. | 你不是我老板 我们是合伙人 |
[25:20] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我才不管 |
[25:22] | You’re looking kinda hungry, Jonah. | 你看起来有点饿 |
[25:23] | You want some of that burrito? | 要吃煎饼卷吗 |
[25:26] | No? Hey, you, “Ugly Betty,” | 不要? 喂 丑女贝蒂 |
[25:28] | give me that burrito. | 给我煎饼卷 |
[25:30] | Don’t just give it to him, dude. | 不要就这么给他啊 伙计 |
[25:32] | You see this, Jonah? This is what happens | 看到了吗 你惹我的人 |
[25:34] | when you fuck with my office. | 就是这个下场 |
[25:36] | If you say anything on-air about the Veep, | 如果是上电视透露任何副总统的消息 |
[25:38] | I will break your legs so severely, | 我打断你的腿 |
[25:40] | you’ll end up normal height. | 让你跟正常人一样高 |
[25:42] | Joke’s on you, Dan, | 丢脸了吧 Dan |
[25:43] | because I fucking love burritos. | 我可他妈喜欢煎饼卷了 |
[25:45] | Yeah? Good luck with your interview, handsome. | 是吗 祝你采访好运 大帅哥 |
[25:48] | That’s right, walk away, bitch. | 这就对了 滚开 软蛋 |
[25:50] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[25:51] | – Nothing, nothing. – What? Yeah. | – 没什么 没什么 – 哼 |
[25:52] | Joining us in studio is Jonah Ryan. | 来到现场的是Jonah Ryan |
[25:54] | He was the former White House | 前白宫副总统联络员 |
[25:55] | liaison to the vice president. | 前白宫副总统联络员 |
[25:57] | – Hi, Jonah. Nice to see you. – Hello. | – Jonah 很高兴见到你 – 你好 |
[25:59] | What do you think is gonna happen here? | 你认为会发生什么 |
[26:01] | Will the Veep go with POTUS, | 副总统会和总统保持一致 |
[26:03] | or could this really be | 还是真的要 |
[26:05] | a defining moment for her? | 发生转折了 |
[26:06] | Well, at “Ryantology.net,” we have a saying… | 嗯 在莱恩神教网 我们有个说法 |
[26:11] | which is that these issues are like a prism. | 事物就像棱镜 |
[26:15] | They have many sides. | 有许多面 |
[26:17] | Would you care to pick one? | 你可以选一面吗 |
[26:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:21] | This is an issue that has | 这个问题已经 |
[26:23] | plagued politics for far too long. | 困扰了政客们太久 |
[26:25] | And… | 然后 |
[26:30] | – Thanks for coming in, Jonah. – Yeah, great. | – 谢谢到来 Jonah – 嗯 好 |
[26:32] | Planned Parenthood’s Rachel Hordenthal is on the line. | 现在连线计划生育的Rachel Hordenthal |
[26:35] | Hi, Rachel. Thanks so much for being here. | 嗨Rachel 感谢你的到来 |
[26:37] | Okay, you heard the Veep’s statement. | 你听到副总统的声明了 |
[26:39] | What do you at | 你们 |
[26:39] | Planned Parenthood have to say about it? | 计划生育的人有什么看法 |
[26:42] | Unlike your previous guest, | 不同于你们上一位嘉宾 |
[26:43] | we have a very clear take on this. | 我们的立场非常明确 |
[26:45] | Well, I said nothing. | 好了 我什么都没说 |
[26:47] | A big, fat, morbidly obese nothing. | 一大团胖得流油的废话 |
[26:50] | At least you mentioned the book, ma’am. | 起码提到了书 女士 |
[26:53] | Your publisher is gonna be stoked. | 出版商会高兴死的 |
[26:55] | And I’m not wearing a flag pin. | 我还没戴国旗胸针 |
[26:57] | Whose fault is that, by the way? | 那又是谁的错 |
[26:59] | Look what I got. Look what I got. | 看我带了什么来 |
[27:01] | I got a special treat for you. Mmm! | 给你的特别美食哦 |
[27:04] | Gary, you are my angel of baked goods. | 你是我的甜点天使 |
[27:07] | Well, every angel needs an archangel. | 每一个天使都需要它的大天使 |
[27:10] | – Hey, Gary. Come here. – Oh, okay. Yes, ma’am. Yeah? | – 嘿 过来 – 好的 女士 什么事 |
[27:14] | You are always gonna be my bodyman. | 你永远是我的身边人 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:19] | Especially when I’m president. | 尤其是我当了总统之后 |
[27:22] | And I’ve got eight years of treats planned for you. | 我为你准备好了足足八年的点心 |
[27:24] | Yes, I do. | 真的哦 |
[27:26] | I value you so much. | 你对我非常重要 |
[27:29] | – Go clear up the fruit out there. – Yeah, okay. | – 去把水果清理掉 – 是的 好 |
[27:41] | I can put this in balls. | 我可以把这个放球里 |
[27:43] | Little watermelon balls in a bowl? | 小小的西瓜球 |
[27:46] | – Definitely not. – No? Okay. | – 绝对不要 – 不要 好吧 |
[27:49] | I can’t watch myself anymore. | 我看不下去了 |
[27:52] | I can’t watch myself anymore. | 不能再看自己了 |
[27:54] | Oh, um… | |
[27:57] | Don’t put “Oprah” on. You don’t like that. | 不要欧普拉 你不喜欢 |
[27:59] | You wanna watch “Top Chef”? | 要看顶级大厨吗 |
[28:01] | – No. – How about “Project Runway”? | – 不要 – 天桥骄子呢 |
[28:03] | – No. – “Survivor”? | – 不要 – 幸存者? |
[28:05] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |