时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | (走!去白宫 为全面普及儿童医护发声) | |
[00:26] | Is this the last one, ‘Leash? | 这是最后一张了吗,力力? |
[00:28] | I cannot walk another step with my Louboutin heels. | 我穿着萝卜痛,一步也走不动了。 (名牌高跟鞋) |
[00:30] | Humph. Yeah, “Louboutin.” Right. | 嗯,是啊,是萝卜痛。 |
[00:33] | And who wears fake heels at breakfast time? | 谁在早餐时间穿冒牌恨天高? |
[00:35] | – Dee do. – Alicia? Alicia Bryce? | – Dee就穿。 – Alicia? Alicia Bryce? |
[00:38] | Hey, you’re Alicia Bryce, right? | 你是Alicia Bryce对吗? |
[00:39] | Who wants to know? | 你是谁? |
[00:40] | Some curb-crawlin’ asshole. | 蹭着马路牙子转悠的傻逼。 |
[00:42] | My name’s Jonah Ryan. | 我叫Jonah Ryan。 |
[00:43] | I’m a reporter. I am straight | 我是个记者,非常 |
[00:44] | diggin’ your campaign. | 欣赏你的活动。 |
[00:46] | Uh-huh. What campaign? | 哦哟。什么活动? |
[00:47] | Your child care campaign. | 你的儿童医护活动。 |
[00:48] | Your “I live three miles from the White House”, | 你说“我住在白宫三里外, |
[00:50] | might as well be three million miles.” | 倒和三百万里差不多。” |
[00:52] | All right. I’ll talk. | 好啊。我们谈谈。 |
[00:54] | That clown car got a giant clown in it. | 那小丑车里有个巨人小丑。 |
[00:58] | Hold up, hold up! Hey there! Alicia, whoa. | 等等,喂,Alicia。 |
[01:01] | My website is Ryantology.net | 我的网站是Ryantology.net, |
[01:03] | and I’m a storyteller. | 我是讲故事的人。 |
[01:04] | And I want to tell real stories | 我只是想替真实的人 |
[01:06] | about real people, okay? | 讲出真实的故事,好吗? |
[01:08] | I’m like John Steinbeck in that regard… | 在这点上我就像John Steinbeck(白人作家)一样…… |
[01:09] | or Denzel Washington. | 或者丹泽尔华盛顿(黑人演员) |
[01:10] | You wanna ask me a question? | 你有话问我? |
[01:12] | Yes. | 对。 |
[01:13] | “Tell me your story. Question mark.” | “告诉我你的故事,问号。” |
[01:17] | Okay. I’m a single mom. | 好了。我是个单亲妈妈。 |
[01:19] | I have a six-year-old daughter named Halo. | 我有个六岁女儿,叫Halo。 |
[01:21] | Sometimes when I take her to school, | 有时我带她去学校, |
[01:22] | we have some problems… | 我们遇到些麻烦…… |
[01:25] | Oh, shit. | 哦艹。 |
[01:25] | – What? – Excuse me? | – 什么? – 你说啥? |
[01:29] | Alicia? I’m Amy Brookheimer. We spoke yesterday. | Alicia?我是Amy Brookheimer,我们昨天谈过。 |
[01:32] | Oh, my God, yes! Yes! Hi! | 哦天哪,是的,你好! |
[01:34] | Hi, Amy. Great seeing you. | 你好Amy,很高兴见到你。 |
[01:36] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识? |
[01:37] | – We dated. – We worked together. | – 我们谈过一段。 – 我们一起工作过。 |
[01:39] | I was kinda Amy’s boss at the time. | 我那时算是Amy的上司, |
[01:41] | It got complicated. | 后来情况复杂了。 |
[01:42] | But she’s basically a good kid. | 但她人基本上不错。 |
[01:43] | Do you mind, maybe we can… | 你愿意吗,我们也许…… |
[01:45] | Go inside? | 进去? |
[01:46] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意。 |
[01:46] | Yeah, that’d be great, let’s go inside. | 是啊,很好,我们进去吧。 |
[01:48] | Some other time. | 下次。 |
[01:49] | Okay, some other time. | 好吧,下次。 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 说话算数。 |
[01:52] | I’ll see you later. | 再会。 |
[01:54] | – Just sittin’ on the co’ner. – What? | – 坐旮旯里呢?(口音) – 说什么? |
[01:57] | Nothing. | 没什么。 |
[02:02] | Halo, baby, come out here and meet | Halo宝贝,出来见见 |
[02:04] | Miss Amy from the vice president’s office. | 副总统办公室的Amy阿姨。 |
[02:06] | Hello. Do you like Power Rangers? | 你好。你喜欢恐龙战队吗? |
[02:11] | Okay. Well, you can go back | 好了,你可以回去 |
[02:12] | and sit with Grandma, okay? | 跟外婆一起了,好吗? |
[02:14] | Well, I’m gonna get right to it. | 我直说了。 |
[02:15] | The veep wants you to be with her | 副总统想要你在场, |
[02:17] | when she announces she’s running for president. | 在她宣布参加总统竞选的时候。 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐。 |
[02:20] | She’s a really big fan of yours, Alicia. | 她真的是你的大粉丝。 |
[02:23] | Yeah? You hear that? | 是吗?你听到了? |
[02:24] | In fact, right now she is at her desk | 实际上,现在她正在桌前 |
[02:27] | patiently waiting to speak with you. | 耐心等待与你通话。 |
[02:29] | Ma’am, outdoors risks rained-on | 女士,在户外有淋湿头发 |
[02:31] | hair and running mascara. | 弄花睫毛膏的风险。 |
[02:33] | Do you want to look like Alice Cooper? | 你想弄得跟Alice Cooper一样吗?(眼妆摇滚老歌手) |
[02:35] | My second marriage took place in the rain. | 我第二次结婚就是在雨里。 |
[02:37] | You can see my nipples in all the photos. | 所有照片里都看得到我的奶头。 |
[02:40] | I’m doing the speech outside, all right? | 我就在户外演讲了,好吗? |
[02:41] | All great speeches are done outside. | 所有精彩的演讲都在室外。 |
[02:43] | Gettysburg(林肯), Mount Sinai… | |
[02:45] | the speech I made in | 还有我3周前 |
[02:46] | Philadelphia three weeks ago. | 在费城的演讲。 |
[02:47] | Which was fantastic. | 讲得很精彩。 |
[02:48] | Which was fucking fantastic. | 太JB精彩了。 |
[02:50] | That was inside, ma’am. | 那次是室内,女士。 |
[02:51] | Oh, that was inside. | 哦,室内。 |
[02:52] | Ma’am. Ma’am, it’s Amy. She sounds uncomfortable. | 女士,Amy的电话。她听起来很不安。 |
[02:55] | Like she’s with a member of the public. | 像和普罗大众在一起一样。 |
[02:57] | – Okay. | |
[02:57] | She’s got one of the “normals” here. | 她找了个“普通人”。 |
[02:59] | Okay, space? We’re not going | 太空?演讲里 |
[03:00] | to be dealing with space | 不会把太空 |
[03:02] | as an issue in the speech. | 作为一个事项。 |
[03:03] | Space is bold, but safe at the same time. | 太空是个大胆的话题,同时又安全。 |
[03:05] | There are no votes in space. | 太空赢不来选票。 |
[03:06] | There’s nothing there. | 什么用处都没有。 |
[03:07] | Hi, Ame. | 你好,Ame。 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna pass you onto Alicia, ma’am. | 我让Alicia接电话,女士。 |
[03:10] | – Alicia? – Alicia Keys?(歌星) | |
[03:12] | Alicia Bryce, that’s right, ma’am! | Alicia Bryce,没错,女士! |
[03:14] | – She loves you. – Oh, Alicia Bryce! | – 她爱死你了。 – 哦,Alicia Bryce! |
[03:16] | She’s doing the “Walk To The White House.” | 她在组织“走!去白宫” |
[03:19] | I know, right. She wants | 就是。她要求 |
[03:20] | universal child care, right? | 全面普及儿童医护,对吧? |
[03:22] | – I know who she is. – Child care, exactly. | – 我知道她是谁。 – 儿童医护,正是。 |
[03:24] | Amy, put her on. Alicia! | Amy,让她接。Alicia! |
[03:28] | Hi-i-i! | 好嗷嗷嗷呀 |
[03:30] | Hi-ii, Madam Vice President. | 你好,副总统女士。 |
[03:32] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[03:33] | I want you to know universal child care is something | 我想告诉你,全面普及儿童医护 |
[03:36] | I’m going to be passionate | 是我竞选的 |
[03:38] | about in my campaign. | 关切点所在。 |
[03:39] | I can’t wait to see you on the special day. | 等不及在那个特殊的日子和你会面了。 |
[03:42] | Thank you so much for | 十分感谢你 |
[03:43] | being a part of all of it. | 参与了这一切。 |
[03:45] | I’m very honored. Thank you. | 我非常荣幸,谢谢。 |
[03:46] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好的,再见。 |
[03:49] | – Ma’am? – Yeah. | – 女士? – 嗯。 |
[03:51] | I’m in the middle of a lot of shit | 我有一大摊子事, |
[03:52] | right now, so I’m hanging up. | 挂了。 |
[03:53] | Yeah, we are delighted too! | 是的,我们也很欣喜! |
[03:57] | Ma’am. Child care? | 女士,儿童医护? |
[03:59] | Children are of no value. Forget child care. | 儿童没有价值,别管儿童医护了。 |
[04:02] | Children are vital, Kenny Rogers. | 儿童至关重要,Kenny Rogers。 |
[04:04] | We’re not all planning to die alone like you. | 我们可不像你一样打算孤独老死。 |
[04:09] | 二周后 演讲排练 | |
[04:10] | So you excited to be here? | 来这里兴奋吗? |
[04:12] | You bet! | 还用说! |
[04:14] | If your girl makes president, | 如果你们的她当上总统, |
[04:15] | you guys double your pay, right? | 你们薪水翻番,对吗? |
[04:17] | I don’t know. Do we, Amy? | 不知道,真的吗,Amy? |
[04:18] | That’s not how it works. | 没有这种事。 |
[04:20] | The vice president is so happy | 我们找到了你, |
[04:21] | that we found you, Alicia. | 副总统的喜悦无以言表。 |
[04:22] | Kent, this is Alicia Bryce, | Kent,这是Alicia Bryce, |
[04:24] | the universal child care lady. | 那位全面普及儿童医护的女士。 |
[04:26] | – Hi. – Sure. | – 你好。 – 行啊。 |
[04:30] | Oh. Whatever it is I’m selling, he is not buying. | 哦。不管我想干什么,他都不买账啊。 |
[04:33] | Don’t worry, he’s like | 别担心 |
[04:34] | that with all the humans. | 他跟谁都那样。 |
[04:35] | He thinks you’re great. | 他对你印象很好。 |
[04:36] | I’m just gonna remind him. | 我去提醒他一下就行。 |
[04:37] | Yeah. Please do, Ame. | 拜托了,Ame。 |
[04:38] | Mike, I’ve been waiting for an | Mike我等演讲的引用部分 |
[04:39] | hour for excerpts from the speech. | 已经等了一小时了。 |
[04:41] | Leon, today is a very high-pressure day, | Leon今天大家压力都很大, |
[04:43] | and as you know me, I don’t even | 你知道我,我连 |
[04:44] | like high-pressure showers. | 高压淋浴都不喜欢。 |
[04:45] | Is that what I’ve been smelling? | 所以那个味道是? |
[04:47] | I thought maybe it was your panic. | 我还是以为你只是慌了。 |
[04:49] | He’s kidding. I shower, of course. | 他开玩笑的,我当然洗澡。 |
[04:50] | And you like to use a lot cologne. | 你还喜欢用古龙水。 |
[04:52] | Like a lot of cologne. | 大量的古龙水。 |
[04:54] | Axe Body Spray, right, Mike? | Axe身体喷雾,对吗?(低价,年轻) |
[04:55] | Okay, guys? | 好了,大家伙儿? |
[04:56] | If we could put Mr. West | 能把West先生领回 |
[04:57] | back in the press area | 媒体区域吗, |
[04:59] | and keep him there? Thank you. | 别让他再过来,谢谢。 |
[05:00] | – Ms. Bryce? – Mm-hmm? | – Bryce女士? – 嗯? |
[05:02] | – Sue Wilson. – Oh. | |
[05:04] | What does a red sticker mean? | 红色贴纸是什么意思? |
[05:05] | I’m like a target for snipers? | 我变成狙击手目标了吗? |
[05:08] | It means you’re wearing a red sticker. | 意思是你贴了红色贴纸。 |
[05:10] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来。 |
[05:13] | Ma’am, I spoke to Senator Doyle earlier, | 女士,我之前和Doyle参议员谈过, |
[05:15] | and he offered his input | 他对坐席安排 |
[05:17] | on configuration of guests. | 提了一些建议。 |
[05:18] | Doyle? You’re kidding me. I’d rather | Doyle?你耍我吗? |
[05:20] | get advice from a fucking Ouija board. | 我宁可听占卜板的建议。 |
[05:22] | Sue, where’s Catherine? | Sue,Catherine在哪儿? |
[05:24] | She’s late, ma’am. | 她来晚了,女士。 |
[05:25] | She better have been in an accident. | 最好是出车祸了。 |
[05:27] | Dan, this rewrite kicks balls and ass. | Dan,这次改写真JB好。 |
[05:29] | It explains me, | 讲明了我的观点, |
[05:30] | it really articulates me. | 透彻精准。 |
[05:32] | It’s beautifully put together… like me. | 组织得很美妙……就像我。 |
[05:34] | It’s great. It’s locked. | 好极了,定下了。 |
[05:36] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,谢谢。 |
[05:37] | We just have a couple of tweaks. | 只有几个稍微调整的地方。 |
[05:39] | If you go to paragraph two on page one, | 翻到第一页第二段, |
[05:41] | that’s where you’ll see my notes. | 有我的注释。 |
[05:42] | I thought you just said it was locked. | 我以为你说定下了。 |
[05:44] | Yeah, it is. It’s structurally very sound. | 没错。结构上非常牢靠。 |
[05:46] | We just need to nail the wording, okay? | 只需要打磨文字,好吗? |
[05:49] | – Ma’am. – Yes? | – 女士。 – 嗯? |
[05:51] | This “Saturday Night Live” shitstorm | 这段“周末夜现场”的狗屎 |
[05:53] | has just hit nine on the “Sphincter Scale.” | 刚刚激起了九级屎啸。 |
[05:55] | – The sketch? – Yeah. Three million hits. | – 那个小品?- 对,三百万点击。 |
[05:57] | Oh, those shit stains. | 那些狗崽子。 |
[05:59] | So what? I had a horse as a kid. | 怎么了?我养了匹马当小孩。 |
[06:00] | Who didn’t? | 谁没有呢? |
[06:01] | – Mmm… – I mean, have a pet is what I meant. | – 嗯…… – 我,我是说养宠物。 |
[06:03] | Well, ma’am, in your book, | 女士,你在书里 |
[06:05] | you say that pony grooming | 说给小马保养 |
[06:06] | taught you about how tough | 教会了你 |
[06:07] | it is for American farmers. | 美国农民生活的艰辛。 |
[06:09] | I did say that, ’cause they do. | 我是说了,因为是真话。 |
[06:10] | That’s funny! | 这话很好笑! |
[06:11] | Why is that funny? | 有什么好笑? |
[06:12] | I can’t watch it. Did you see it? | 我没法看这个。你看了吗? |
[06:13] | No, I don’t watch this show. | 不,我不看这个节目。 |
[06:15] | It’s completely juvenile. | 幼稚至极。 |
[06:18] | What are you doing, honey? | 你在干什么,亲爱的? |
[06:19] | I’m learning how hard it is to be a farmer. | 我在学习当农民的艰辛。 |
[06:23] | It’s really, really hard! | 真的、真的很难! |
[06:25] | Finished! | 完成! |
[06:27] | It’s like “SNL” is going back | 好像SNL穿越时空 |
[06:29] | in time and abusing a child. | 回去欺负小孩了。 |
[06:30] | I’m Selina Meyer, and I approve my pony. | 我是Selina Meyer,我批准我的小马。 |
[06:33] | Like I always say, nothing | 就像我一直说的, |
[06:35] | less funny than a comedian. | 没有比喜剧演员更无趣的了。 |
[06:37] | Ma’am, the thing to do in | 女士,现在要做的就是 |
[06:39] | this situation is you own it. | 掌控局面,化为优势。 |
[06:40] | You go on the show, and you own it. | 你去上节目,把它给掌控了。 |
[06:42] | Are you kidding me, Dan? | 你开玩笑,Dan? |
[06:43] | If somebody takes a shit in your car, | 要是有人在你车里拉屎, |
[06:45] | what are you gonna do? | 你怎么办? |
[06:47] | You gonna drop your trout and take a crap | 你提起贵臀从天窗 |
[06:49] | through the sunroof? | 喷一坨粪吗? |
[06:50] | I don’t think so, buddy. | 我看不行,小子。 |
[06:51] | Get on the phone to “SNL” and fix this. | 跟SNL通话,解决这事。 |
[06:53] | Ma’am, this has speech implications… | 女士,这带有演讲的暗示…… |
[06:56] | Oh, please. | 噢拜托。 |
[06:57] | Sue, can I impose myself | Sue,介意我凑过来 |
[06:58] | on your diagram over here? | 看看你的图表吗? |
[06:59] | Come on over. | 过来。 |
[07:00] | “Sue” casa es su casa, sir. | Sue的地盘就是你的地盘,先生。(西班牙语) |
[07:04] | – Wait a minute. – That’s funny, Sue. | – 等等。 – 那个有意思,Sue。 |
[07:06] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[07:07] | Well, thanks to “Saturday Night Live,” | 嗯,多谢周末夜现场, |
[07:09] | we need to take “Disabled Farmer” off the steps. | 我们得把残疾农民移出序列。 |
[07:11] | No, we don’t. | 不,不用。 |
[07:11] | You gotta take him out of the speech. | 演讲一定不能提到他。 |
[07:13] | So, Dan, you got to lose… | 那么,Dan,你去把…… |
[07:14] | Yup. | 是。 |
[07:14] | So now we need to replace | 所以现在需要 |
[07:16] | Disabled Farmer with somebody else. | 找别人替代残疾农民。 |
[07:17] | No, you’re not going to replace him. | 不,不能替代他。 |
[07:18] | Wait, shit, you know what? | 等等,艹,你猜怎么着, |
[07:19] | We can’t lose the farmer. If we do that, | 不能去掉那个农民,不然 |
[07:21] | we gotta get rid of the | 就得去掉 |
[07:22] | “Sensitive New York Fitness Guy,” and then | 敏感的纽约健身男,然后 |
[07:23] | we can’t go metropolitan if we’re | 既无法占领都市 |
[07:24] | not gonna hit Middle America. | 也没法打动中部。 |
[07:25] | That’s right. | 没错。 |
[07:26] | We need to rewrite the speech! | 得重写演讲稿! |
[07:27] | I can’t rewrite the rewrite, Kent. | 我没法重写重写稿,Kent。 |
[07:29] | I’m still writing it. | 还没写完呢。 |
[07:30] | That’s the reality, Dan. | 这就是现实。 |
[07:31] | If you don’t like the reality, | 如果你不喜欢现实, |
[07:32] | go live in Oregon and make quilts with | 去俄勒冈和我妈妈缝被子吧。 |
[07:34] | my mother. She could use the help. | 她正需要帮手。 |
[07:36] | Guys, guys, everything here is sacred. | 喂,喂,这里的一切都是神圣的。 |
[07:39] | This is staying exactly the way it is. | 原样保留。 |
[07:42] | kay? Exactly. | 懂了吗?原样。 |
[07:43] | For the first time in four years, | 四年里来的第一次, |
[07:46] | I can say what I really think. | 我可以说出心里话。 |
[07:47] | You start picking this thing | 你们开始挑挑拣拣, |
[07:49] | apart, and what am I left as? | 我还剩下什么? |
[07:51] | Some sort of optimistic warmonger | 乐观的青睐有文化基佬的 |
[07:53] | with a soft spot for educated gays. | 战争贩子? |
[07:57] | What’s the hold-up? | 什么事这么久? |
[07:58] | President Lincoln should be | 林肯总统该从 |
[08:00] | back from the theater by now. | 剧院回来了。(刺杀地点) |
[08:01] | Good things come to those who wait. | 心急吃不了热豆腐。 |
[08:03] | Gimmie. | 给我。 |
[08:04] | Quit your yakking, ’cause guess who’s packin’! | 别瞎叨叨了,看看谁大驾光临! |
[08:07] | Give me one of those. | 给我一份。 |
[08:08] | Legit journalists only. | 真的记者才能拿。 |
[08:09] | Yeah, not some pissant who narrowcasts | 就是,某些窄播妈妈那听来的 |
[08:10] | libelous poison from his mother’s phone. | 谣言的喽喽可不够格。 |
[08:13] | Know what, Leon? | 我告诉你,Leon, |
[08:13] | I’m the future of news media, so… | 我是新闻媒体的未来,所以…… |
[08:15] | Mike, this is just a press release. | Mike,只是新闻稿而已。 |
[08:17] | No, it’s not. | 不,不是。 |
[08:18] | Jonah, I’m going to have your | Jonah,我要查你证件了, |
[08:19] | credentials checked, Jonad. | 揪奶。 |
[08:21] | Oh, yeah, real professional, Mike. | 哦,好啊,真专业,Mike。 |
[08:24] | – Jonad! Jonad! – I’ll find my own. | – 揪奶!揪奶! – 我自己去找。 |
[08:27] | – Jonad! Jonad! – Mike! | – 揪奶!揪奶! – Mike! |
[08:29] | Hi. Is there someplace we’re supposed to be? | 嗨,我们该去哪儿吗? |
[08:32] | Sorry, yeah. Just yelling at the media. | 对不起,我跟媒体嚷嚷呢。 |
[08:34] | Yes, yes, yes. | 对对对。 |
[08:35] | Oh, hey, Steps VIPs. | 哦嘿,序列中的VIP们。 |
[08:37] | You guys are an inspiration. | 你们给人极大的鼓舞。 |
[08:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[08:40] | Put your boss on the phone, | 让你领导接电话, |
[08:41] | or I will sauté your sack, you “SNL” shitstick. | 不然我煎了你的蛋蛋,你个SNL屎棍。 |
[08:44] | Red Stickers assemble! | 红贴纸集合! |
[08:46] | That was Sue. She says it’s time for you guys | 那是Sue。她说是时候 |
[08:48] | to become Steps Superstars! | 来当序列里的大明星了! |
[08:51] | I need all Steps VIPs, please! | 请所有序列VIP集合! |
[08:53] | That’s you! | 说你呢! |
[08:54] | You dared to dream. | 你有梦想的胆量。 |
[08:54] | That’s anyone with a red sticker! | 贴了红贴纸的就是。 |
[08:56] | Are you ready? Come on. Here we go. | 你准备好了吗?来,开始了。 |
[09:00] | Mike, half of America just came in. | Mik,半个美国都进来了。 |
[09:03] | This is like Black Friday at Wal-Mart. | 像是沃尔玛的黑色星期五。(抢购打折) |
[09:06] | No, no, these people are filler, | 不不,这些人是充数的, |
[09:08] | you are killer. Seriously. | 你是杀手锏。真的。 |
[09:10] | You are a big… Gary, come here. | 你是大……Gary,过来。 |
[09:12] | I wanted you to meet Alicia. | 我想请你见Alicia。 |
[09:14] | Alicia, hey, it’s so nice to meet you! | Alicia,很高兴见到你! |
[09:17] | Ooh, you’re VIP! | 哦,你是VIP! |
[09:19] | I was just telling her how special she is. | 我刚在告诉她她有多特别。 |
[09:21] | Like, who’s this lady in the back row? | 你看,后排的女士是谁? |
[09:22] | I don’t even know her. | 我压根不认识她。 |
[09:23] | Her? Just beat cancer. | 她?她刚打败了癌症。 |
[09:24] | Yeah, but not a bad one. An easy one, | 对,但不严重,好治的那种。 |
[09:27] | like finger or skin. Not one of the hard ones. | 手指或者皮肤上的。不是要命的那些。 |
[09:30] | Are they all as special as me? | 他们都和我一样特别吗? |
[09:31] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不不。 |
[09:32] | No. Are you kidding? | 不是。你开玩笑吗? |
[09:34] | This guy here is just an injured fireman. | 这位只是一个受伤的消防员。 |
[09:36] | I don’t see any scars. | 我没看到伤疤。 |
[09:38] | I need Foster Mom and Heroic Restaurateur | 请寄养妈妈和英勇餐馆老板 |
[09:40] | to switch places, please. | 互换位置,谢谢。 |
[09:42] | Heroic Restaurateur! | 英勇的餐馆老板! |
[09:43] | “Ooh, I just made an omelet, I’m a hero!” | “哇,我做了个蛋饼,我是英雄!” |
[09:46] | Oh, Halo has to pee. | Halo要尿尿。 |
[09:48] | Hey, Amy, where are the chaperones? | 嘿Amy,陪护员在哪儿? |
[09:50] | The St. Joseph’s Children’s Choir | 圣Joseph儿童合唱团 |
[09:52] | has come down with a vomiting bug. | 在呕吐, |
[09:54] | All 30 of them. | 全部30个。 |
[09:54] | So the chaperones are drowning | 所以陪护员目前被 |
[09:56] | in children at the moment. | 小孩淹没了。 |
[09:58] | I can take you, I’m going that way anyway. | 我可以带你去,反正我要去那边。 |
[10:00] | So why don’t you come with me? Do I take her hand? | 何不跟我来呢?我可以牵她的手吗? |
[10:03] | Yes, hold Miss Amy’s hand. | 行,牵着Amy阿姨的手。 |
[10:05] | Amy was born to be with kids. | Amy天生是带小孩的料。 |
[10:06] | Well, peeing is fun! | 哦,尿尿好有趣! |
[10:08] | There you go. | 这就对了。 |
[10:09] | All right. This is my spot? | 好了。我的位置在这儿? |
[10:11] | Okay, are we ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[10:13] | How you all doing? Are you good? | 大家伙儿怎么样?都还好吗? |
[10:16] | I feel good! Thank you all for being here. | 我感觉很棒!谢谢大家的到来。 |
[10:19] | You look like a pretty toy soldier. | 你看起来像个漂亮的玩具战士。 |
[10:21] | Okay, don’t do a salute. | 可别敬礼。 |
[10:22] | Ma’am, may I present your VIPs? | 女士,可否向你引见你的VIP? |
[10:25] | Oh, Karen! | 哦,Karen! |
[10:26] | I loved you on “Saturday Night Live.” | 我喜欢SNL上的你。 |
[10:28] | You were hysterical. | 精彩绝伦。 |
[10:29] | That wasn’t me, though. | 那个不是我。 |
[10:31] | But wasn’t it funny? So funny! | 但难道不有趣吗?非常有趣! |
[10:33] | – This right here… – Alicia Bryce! | – 这位…… – Alicia Bryce! |
[10:35] | – We get to meet each other at last! – Yes! | – 我们终于见面了!- 对啊! |
[10:37] | – She’s the one who… – Wonderful! | – 她是那个…… – 好极了! |
[10:39] | I am passionate about universal child care. | 我对全面普及儿童医护充满热情。 |
[10:41] | Ma’am, I am so glad to talk to you. | 女士,很高兴和你谈话。 |
[10:43] | You should also know… | 你还应该知道…… |
[10:45] | That’s a little distracting. | 这有点烦人。 |
[10:46] | Yeah, it is. It’s distracting. | 对,没错。是烦人。 |
[10:47] | – So distracting. – Yeah, so quit it. | – 非常烦人。 – 停下。 |
[10:50] | Ma’am, I didn’t get a chance | 女士,我在电话上 |
[10:51] | to say on the phone, | 没来得及说, |
[10:52] | but 38% of our kids have no | 我们的孩子中有38% |
[10:54] | regular child care arrangements. | 没有常规儿童医保。 |
[10:56] | 38%. Ugh. | |
[10:57] | Two out of every five kids. | 五个里面就有两个。 |
[10:59] | – I mean, 38%, right? – 38%. That’s it. | – 我说,可是38%呀。 – 38%,对。 |
[11:02] | I’m glad you echo my concerns. | 很高兴你回映了我的担忧。 |
[11:04] | No, I do. | 是真的。 |
[11:05] | I echo your concerns. | 我回映你的担忧。 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna see you soon, and that’s 100%. | 我们很快会再见的,100%。 |
[11:09] | You can repeat 100% any time you like, ma’am. | 100%你想什么时候说就什么时候说,女士。 |
[11:12] | I will, ma’am… 100%! | 我会的,女士……100%! |
[11:15] | Okay, where’ve you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[11:16] | Okay, great pee! | 尿得真开心! |
[11:19] | I wanna know who’s responsible | 我想知道谁弄出那个段子的, |
[11:20] | for that sketch, you cock… | 你这个鸡…… |
[11:21] | tail napkin. Yeah, you heard me. | 尾酒餐巾。对,我就这么说了。 |
[11:24] | Dan. Amy. | |
[11:25] | – Shit, I gotta go. – Senator Doyle. | – 要死,我得走了。 – Doyle参议员。 |
[11:26] | I have a meeting scheduled with the vice president | 我和副总统约定了会面。 |
[11:29] | right now and it is “right now” right now. | 现在,此刻。 |
[11:33] | Dan, you take this… right now. | 你能带着这个吗……现在。 |
[11:36] | What? | 什么? |
[11:37] | No, I can’t talk ’cause I’m on another call. | 不,没法讲,我有另一个电话。 |
[11:39] | You guys are an inspiration. | 你们给人极大的鼓舞。 |
[11:41] | No, not this one. | 不,不是说你这个。 |
[11:43] | Mike, I need Dee. She’s outside, | Mike,我需要Dee。她在外边, |
[11:45] | I need her to watch Halo. | 我需要她帮忙看Halo。 |
[11:47] | No problem. I will get Dee. | 没问题,我带Dee来。 |
[11:49] | You okay, baby? | 你还好吗,小宝贝? |
[11:52] | Yeah, it’s good, | 嗯,很好, |
[11:53] | except this order’s wrong because | 就是顺序错了, |
[11:54] | you can’t have hospital after military. | 不能把医院放在军队后面。 |
[11:57] | But you wanted military first. | 但你说要把军队放在最前。 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I know, but you can’t have | 对,我知道,但你不能 |
[12:01] | hospitals after war. That’s what I’m saying. | 在战争后就提医院。我是这个意思。 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause then they sound like | 因为听起来 |
[12:04] | they’re the result of war. | 有因果关系。 |
[12:05] | It’s the curse of the unintended narrative. | 这种意外产生的联系不是好事。 |
[12:07] | Okay, but you still want military first? | 好吧,但军队还是放最前面对吗? |
[12:08] | Yes! | 对! |
[12:09] | I’ll just say them simultaneously. | 两样同时写好了。 |
[12:12] | Like those Tibetan throat singers, Dan. | 像那些西藏喉音歌手,Dan。 |
[12:14] | Ma’am, you gotta dump the universal child care. | 女士,你得放弃全面普及儿童医护。 |
[12:17] | Jesus, Doyle, where did you just come from? | 天哪,Doyle,你从哪冒出来的? |
[12:18] | Universal child care is a bottomless money pit. | 全面普及儿童医护是吞钱无底洞。 |
[12:21] | You pledge this, | 宣布支持它, |
[12:22] | you can forget about having a navy. | 就别想要海军了。 |
[12:24] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了,甜心, |
[12:25] | Don’t get your panties all up in a wad. | 别急得跟内裤勒到蛋一样。 |
[12:27] | I’m just mentioning Alicia Bryce by name. | 我只提一提Alicia Bryce的名字。 |
[12:29] | I am not appointing her to | 不是任命她为 |
[12:31] | my joint chiefs of staff. | 联合参谋长。 |
[12:32] | Do I look like I rode in on the | 你当我弄不清 |
[12:33] | last “fuck truck,” Selina? | 你那点破把戏吗,Selina? |
[12:34] | You are smuggling in universal child care. | 你想把普及儿童医护偷渡进来。 |
[12:37] | You sound paranoid, okay? | 你在疑神疑鬼,好吗? |
[12:40] | I’m mentioning child care. That’s it. | 我会提到儿童医护。到此为止。 |
[12:42] | So we can say anything now? | 所以现在我们可以信口开河了? |
[12:43] | We can say we can heal the sick. | 可以说我们包治百病。 |
[12:45] | We can turn water into blowjobs. | 我们能凭空分配口交。 |
[12:47] | All right, we’re done here. | 行了,你该走了。 |
[12:49] | Selina, play it safe. | Selina,稳妥为上。 |
[12:50] | Put the AARP on those steps. | 把AARP(美国退休人员协会)加进序列。 |
[12:52] | Seniors vote. | 老年人会投票。 |
[12:54] | They’ve got nothing else to do. | 他们没有别的事做。 |
[12:55] | I’ve got a senior up there. | 我这儿就有个老年人。 |
[12:56] | I’m looking right at him. Okay? | 就在我眼前。好吗? |
[12:57] | Well… maybe you don’t have him. | 呵呵,也许他不会为你投票。 |
[13:01] | What? | 什么? |
[13:01] | Excuse me, I gotta take this call. | 抱歉,我得接个电话。 |
[13:02] | It’s from a senior member | 是一位你希望领导的 |
[13:04] | of the party that you hope to lead. | 资深党员打来的。 |
[13:07] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我做什么? |
[13:09] | You want me to be some sort of a party puppet? | 做党的木偶? |
[13:11] | You can stick your hand up | 让你把手插在我屁股里 |
[13:12] | my ass and work my mouth? | 指挥我? |
[13:14] | – Yes, please! – Gosh! | – 对,就是这样! – 天! |
[13:16] | What were you bobbleheads doing | 你们这些傻蛋干嘛去了, |
[13:17] | while I was just getting | 傻站着让时间老人 |
[13:18] | ear-fucked by Father Time? | 朝我喷粪? |
[13:20] | Senator Doyle is correct, ma’am. | Doyle参议员说得对,女士。 |
[13:21] | No, he’s not! | 才不! |
[13:22] | The gray vote is a given, | 灰色投票(老人)好赢, |
[13:23] | but universal child care? | 但全面普及儿童医护? |
[13:24] | That spooks the horses. | 吓死人。 |
[13:26] | Seniors are the easy vote. | 老年人选票可以轻松得到。 |
[13:28] | Child care is a principle. | 儿童医护是原则问题。 |
[13:31] | Ma’am, you have plenty of principles. | 女士,你的原则多得是, |
[13:32] | Just gotta pick another one. | 选一个其他的。 |
[13:34] | Oh, my gosh, I can’t believe this! | 我的天,我就不信这事儿了! |
[13:39] | No, the Dee don’t stand for anything. | 不,Dee不代表什么。 |
[13:42] | That’s like me askin’ you what | 这就跟我问你Mike |
[13:43] | does the “Mike” stand for? | 代表什么一样。 |
[13:44] | It stands for “Mike kinda guy.” | 代表像Mike的那种人。 |
[13:46] | – You kinda lame. – Mike? | – 你略怂。 – Mike? |
[13:49] | “Honey, I dropped the kids”? | “亲爱的,我把孩子弄没了”(一部电影叫弄小了) |
[13:51] | What? Oh, no, no. | 什么?不,不是。 |
[13:52] | The chaperone said the choir will sing, Leon. | 陪护员说孩子们能唱歌。 |
[13:55] | No, universal child care. | 不,全面普及儿童医护。 |
[13:56] | Rumor has it Selina’s dropping it. | 传说Selina要放弃这个。 |
[13:58] | – Wait, what? – Absolutely not. | – 等等,什么? – 绝对不会。 |
[14:00] | It is a priority for the vice president. | 这对副总统至关重要。 |
[14:02] | It better be. | 最好是。 |
[14:03] | Who’s the bulldog, new campaign manager? | 这斗牛犬是谁,新的竞选主管? |
[14:06] | My name is Dee. And you’re | 我叫Dee。 |
[14:08] | what, fucking nobody? | 你又是哪根葱? |
[14:09] | ‘Cause don’t nobody talk to Dee like that, okay? | 没人敢和Dee这样说话,懂吗? |
[14:11] | Let’s go, Dee. That was a good put-down. | 走吧,Dee。刚才训得好。 |
[14:13] | It was okay. | 还行吧。 |
[14:14] | Look here… you wrote, “All you who’ve.” | 看,你写了“所有……的你们。” |
[14:17] | Oh, ma’am, “SNL” just e-mailed me back. | 哦女士,SNL刚给我回邮件了。 |
[14:19] | Oh, crap in my lap. | 哦妈了个逼。 |
[14:20] | What? What is it? | 什么?怎么了? |
[14:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:22] | They’re gonna do another sketch. | 他们要再演一个小品。 |
[14:27] | Wait a minute. | 等等。 |
[14:29] | They’re gonna what? | 他们要干吗? |
[14:30] | Is this your doing? | 这是你干的吗? |
[14:31] | Did you give them this idea, Dan? | 你给他们灵感了,Dan? |
[14:33] | I don’t do offended, but I am… | 我不会说我被冒犯了,但…… |
[14:35] | affronted that you’d even think that. | 你会这么想我很受打击。 |
[14:40] | Fucking comedians. | 该死的笑星。 |
[14:41] | Fucking comedians. | 该死的笑星。 |
[14:43] | I’ll tell you what happens. | 我告诉你怎么回事。 |
[14:43] | They get bullied when they’re little at school, | 他们小时候在学校被欺负, |
[14:45] | and then they perpetuate the cycle by bullying me. | 然后回过头来欺负我。 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna take care of this. I’m gonna | 我会搞定这事。 |
[14:48] | call those fucking nerds right now. | 我马上打电话给这些傻逼呆子。 |
[14:49] | Yeah. Get that done! | 嗯。给我搞定! |
[14:51] | Sorry I was late. | 抱歉我来晚了。 |
[14:52] | I was giving that speech at… | 我的讲话是在…… |
[14:54] | Oh! Great minds think alike! | 哦!英雄所见略同! |
[14:57] | You look like you’re in one | 你们看起来像在演 |
[14:59] | of those body swap comedies. | 那种交换身体的喜剧片。 |
[15:00] | What in the wide world of fuck | 你脑子进水了, |
[15:02] | do you think you’re wearing? | 穿的是什么? |
[15:04] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你。 |
[15:06] | I was trying to be conservative. | 我想穿得保守些。 |
[15:08] | You haven’t dressed like this | 你从两岁半起就 |
[15:09] | since you were two and a half. | 没穿成这样过了。 |
[15:11] | This makes me look like I’m | 这会显得我 |
[15:12] | some sort of a crazy person | 是那种故意 |
[15:14] | that was deliberately trying to make us look like twins. | 穿母女装的疯子。 |
[15:17] | That’s nuts! | 那就完了! |
[15:17] | I’m not trying to make you look crazy. | 我不是故意让你难看的。 |
[15:19] | Then go and change this outfit. | 那就去换衣服。 |
[15:21] | Seriously. This is ridiculous. | 说真的,这太荒谬了。 |
[15:24] | Why don’t you change? | 为什么你不换? |
[15:26] | Huh? Is that a joke? | 呃?你开玩笑? |
[15:30] | Yes. | 对。 |
[15:33] | This is my day. | 今天是我的日子。 |
[15:35] | I mean, you know? | 我说,你懂吗? |
[15:38] | Cute… “Li’l Selina.” | 萌……小小Selina。 |
[15:43] | I just got off the phone with | 我刚和国会 |
[15:44] | the congressional leadership | 领导成员通过话, |
[15:46] | and they’re stuck in traffic, | 他们碰上堵车了, |
[15:47] | so we may not make it to the steps. | 所以我们可能赶不上讲序列了。 |
[15:52] | You hear that? | 你听到了? |
[15:57] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗? |
[15:58] | Oh, no. Traffic is really bad, | 哦,不。路况真的很糟, |
[16:01] | so the car might be stuck there forever. | 车可能永远开不出来了。 |
[16:04] | So I’m supposed to let a bunch | 所以我要让一群 |
[16:07] | of dead-eyed white guys… | 白人死鱼眼 |
[16:10] | shit all over absolutely | 糟蹋我所代表 |
[16:12] | everything that I stand for. | 的一切吗? |
[16:18] | I’m not going to let the party dictate to me. | 我不会让党主宰我。 |
[16:20] | – Okay. – Oh-hh-kay. | – 好。 – 就是好。 |
[16:28] | Shit! | 艹! |
[16:30] | God! | 天啊! |
[16:36] | God! | 天啊! |
[16:44] | I’ve decided that I’m… | 我决定 |
[16:48] | going to let them dictate to me. | 让他们主宰我。 |
[16:51] | Because that is my decision. | 这是我的决定。 |
[16:54] | Do you understand that? I am letting them do that! | 你懂吗?我让他们这么做! |
[16:58] | – Get it? – Yes, ma’am. | – 懂了吗? – 是的,女士。 |
[16:59] | Right! But they do not own me! | 对!但他们不是我的主子! |
[17:03] | They really don’t, ma’am. | 的确不是,女士。 |
[17:05] | No, they don’t! | 对,他们不是! |
[17:06] | No, they don’t! | 他们不是! |
[17:14] | So… | 那么…… |
[17:18] | we’re losing child care? | 不要儿童医护了? |
[17:21] | Replacing that with seniors? | 换成老年人? |
[17:36] | Okay, Benevolent Taxi Driver | 好心的出租车司机 |
[17:37] | should move to his left. | 应该往左移。 |
[17:38] | Mr. Davis, can you move to the left, please? | Davis先生,可以请你往左移吗? |
[17:41] | It’s Miss Dee! My VIP! | Dee小姐,我的VIP! |
[17:43] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉,女士。 |
[17:44] | Could you go back to where you were standing? | 你能站回刚才的位置吗? |
[17:46] | It’ll be real fast. | 很快的。 |
[17:47] | What’s wrong with that lady’s face? | 她的脸怎么回事? |
[17:48] | Looks like something crawled up in there and died. | 像有个东西爬上去死在那儿了。 |
[17:50] | Child Care has been axed. | 儿童医护被砍了。 |
[17:52] | What? | 什么? |
[17:52] | You need to dump Alicia… sensitively. | 你得甩了Alicia,小心点。 |
[17:54] | I can’t! Amy! | 不行啊!Amy! |
[17:58] | Yes, she’s really, really into it. | 对,她真的真的很感兴趣。 |
[18:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[18:03] | You look like you killed a hooker. | 你看起来像刚杀了一个妓女。 |
[18:04] | No, I didn’t. Um… | 不,没有,呃…… |
[18:07] | this is slightly worse, Alicia. | 这个稍微更糟一点,Alicia。 |
[18:11] | You may know what I’m about to say, | 你可能知道我要说什么了, |
[18:13] | so please feel free to say it. | 所以请你尽管自己来说。 |
[18:14] | That way I don’t really have to say it. | 这样我就不用说了。 |
[18:17] | Could I talk to Amy? | 我能和Amy谈谈吗? |
[18:18] | Thank you. Yes. Amy? | 谢谢。行啊。Amy? |
[18:20] | Amy, Alicia requested… | Amy,Alicia要求…… |
[18:22] | Not happening. | 没戏。 |
[18:25] | Amy’s on a phone and walking. | Amy边走边打电话呢。 |
[18:29] | We have to… | 我们不得不…… |
[18:31] | we have to stand you down, | 我们不得不把你搁置, |
[18:32] | Alicia, for this event. | 这次活动。 |
[18:33] | We’re not gonna need you. | 我们不需要你。 |
[18:35] | This is unbelievable. | 我不敢相信。 |
[18:37] | I know, and I apologize if we have wasted your time. | 我懂,我为浪费了你的时间抱歉。 |
[18:40] | No, you ain’t wasted nobody’s time. | 不,你没浪费谁的时间。 |
[18:42] | We gonna use that time to kick your ass. | 我们会用那些时间来揍死你。 |
[18:43] | Dee. | |
[18:44] | I’m angry too, I wanna kick my own ass. | 我也很生气,我想揍死自己。 |
[18:45] | I’ll do it for you. | 我替你来。 |
[18:46] | I’ve punched myself in the face before. | 我打过自己的脸。 |
[18:48] | I ran into a wall once. | 我撞过墙。 |
[18:49] | I’m freakin’ tired of you, okay? | 我烦死你了,懂吗? |
[18:51] | The vice president is going to West Virginia next month | 下个月副总统要造访西维吉尼亚 |
[18:54] | to visit a kindergarten. You could come with us! | 的一家幼儿园,你可以一起来! |
[18:56] | I’m not going to West Virginia! | 我不去西维吉尼亚! |
[18:57] | What do we look like going to any Virginia? | 我们去维吉尼亚像什么话? |
[18:59] | I don’t know who it’s from, | 不知道是谁打来的, |
[19:00] | but I have to take this call. | 但我必须得接。 |
[19:01] | – Mike McClintock… – No, you are not taking it. | 你别想接。 |
[19:02] | I have to take this! I have to do this! | 我必须接!我有事! |
[19:04] | Ow! I’m trying to help you, you stupid cow! | 嗷!我在帮你啊,你个蠢母牛! |
[19:11] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[19:14] | I… Where I grew up, my dad | 我……我小时候 |
[19:16] | called my mom a cow all the time. | 我爸经常叫我妈母牛。 |
[19:18] | It’s not bad, it’s homey and friendly. | 没有那么糟,其实是亲切友好的。 |
[19:20] | “I love you, baby, you’re a cow.” | “我爱你,宝贝,我的母牛。” |
[19:25] | Oh, my God, Mike. What are you | 天啊,你下一个 |
[19:26] | going to do for an encore? | 节目是什么? |
[19:28] | You gonna punch the kid? | 揍小孩吗? |
[19:29] | Alicia, you and I should talk. | Alicia,我们应该谈谈。 |
[19:30] | Out that door | 出去, |
[19:31] | before I nail your squawky throat to it. | 免得我掐死你。 |
[19:33] | I can feel that air crackling between us, Amy. | 我感觉我们之间有一些误解,Amy。 |
[19:35] | Leon, do you have any idea | Leon,你知道 |
[19:37] | what just happened in there? | 刚才发生了什么吗? |
[19:38] | Amy, what is this bushel of fuck talking about? | Amy,这狗日的在说什么? |
[19:40] | Leon, would you mind smashing his head off | Leon,能请你拿灭火器 |
[19:42] | with a fire extinguisher? | 把他的头敲掉吗? |
[19:44] | I wouldn’t mind. | 乐意效劳。 |
[19:48] | She hasn’t moved in five minutes. | 她五分钟没动地方了。 |
[19:49] | She must feel horrible. | 她一定难受极了。 |
[19:51] | It’s like her fucking head’s gonna spin around. | 感觉她的头马上要转圈了。 |
[19:54] | Amy, what the fuck is happening? | Amy,什么鬼? |
[19:56] | Is Mike on crank? | Mike吸毒了? |
[19:57] | That’s actually the least of my worries right now. | 那倒是最不成问题的事了。 |
[19:59] | Your mom has gone quiet. | 你妈妈不说话了。 |
[20:05] | I see you found it… the “Room of Regret.” | 我看你找到了,“悔恨屋”。 |
[20:08] | I’m fucked, Ben. I’m fucked. | 我死定了,Ben。我死定了。 |
[20:10] | Well, there’s a remedy. | 好吧,有补救的办法。 |
[20:12] | It’s an ancient technique that’s been plied | 一项古老的技术, |
[20:15] | by loveable losers | 在可爱的废柴中 |
[20:17] | since way back. It’s called begging. | 由来已久。那就是哀求。 |
[20:20] | – Beg? – Yeah. | – 哀求? – 对。 |
[20:21] | Jonah, that fucking lowlife? | Jonah那个贱人? |
[20:23] | That fucking lowlife? You gotta go lower! | 贱人?你得比他更贱。 |
[20:27] | You gotta go lower than the lowest lowlife. | 你得比最低贱的贱人更贱。 |
[20:29] | You gotta dig and dig and dig | 往下挖,挖,挖, |
[20:31] | until you get to the point | 直到你宁愿 |
[20:32] | where you wish you were dead. | 自己已经死了。 |
[20:34] | Okay? And that’s base camp. | 懂了吗?这还是基础。 |
[20:37] | – I gotta beg. – Yeah. | – 我得求他。- 对。 |
[20:39] | This could help a little bit. | 这会有用。 |
[20:41] | Why don’t you take one of these? | 吃一颗吧。 |
[20:42] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[20:43] | I don’t know, I found them in my desk. | 不知道,我在桌子里找到的。 |
[20:48] | Is there any way to snap her out | 有什么办法让她 |
[20:49] | of this “Diving Bell and Butterfly” shit? | 别再搞“潜水钟和蝴蝶”这套吗?(闷片) |
[20:51] | She should be rehearsing my speech by now. | 她本排练演讲了。 |
[20:55] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样子多久了? |
[20:57] | – Forever. – 15 minutes. | – 无限久。 – 15分钟。 |
[20:59] | – Okay. – Whoa, wait. Come on… | – 好吧。 – 哇,等下。什么啊。 |
[21:03] | Okay. Your big day is a travesty. I get it. | 行了,你的大日子成了一出闹剧。我知道了。 |
[21:08] | It’s like my 21st birthday. | 我21岁的生日就是这样。 |
[21:10] | Or my 18th birthday. Or every other birthday, okay? | 或者18岁。或者每一次生日,好吗? |
[21:15] | Your entire life has been leading up to this moment. | 你一生都在为这一刻奋斗。 |
[21:18] | As a result of that, my entire life has been awful. | 因此我过得烂透了。 |
[21:22] | Posing for Christmas cards, | 摆拍圣诞贺卡, |
[21:24] | watching C-SPAN | 不看芝麻街, |
[21:25] | instead of “Sesame Street,” | 去看C-SPAN(政治台), |
[21:27] | going to memorials of old Israeli | 去纪念馆看 |
[21:29] | men that I’ve never even heard of. | 从没听说过的以色列老家伙。 |
[21:31] | I have had a hard, lonely, miserable life. | 我的日子过得艰难、孤独、悲惨。 |
[21:36] | The only thing that is going to | 唯一能够弥补 |
[21:38] | make it worthwhile | 这一切的就是 |
[21:39] | is if I become the daughter | 我成为下一任 |
[21:41] | of the next President of the United States. | 美国总统的女儿的希望。 |
[21:43] | So you need to go out there. | 所以你必须出去。 |
[21:45] | And you need to stop behaving like a little bitch. | 而且你不能再像个扭捏的小娘们。 |
[21:50] | Okay, sweetie, I am not a bitch, | 好了,亲爱的,我不是小娘们, |
[21:52] | but thanks. | 不过还是谢谢你。 |
[21:54] | And that jacket doesn’t work, by the way. | 顺便,那件夹克不适合你。 |
[21:56] | You look like a waiter. | 看起来像个服务员。 |
[21:58] | Oh, God damn it. | 我勒个去。 |
[22:02] | It’s okay. I fixed her. | 没事了。我修理了她。 |
[22:05] | Jonah. J-Rock. J-Riggedy. | Jonah。J帅哥。J大爷。 |
[22:07] | I’m asking you kindly to not | 我诚心求你 |
[22:09] | run the “cow” story, okay? | 不要写“母牛”的事,好吗? |
[22:11] | I’m appealing to your better nature. | 请你唤起你人性中善的一面。 |
[22:13] | Mike, I don’t have one of those. | Mike,我没有善的一面。 |
[22:15] | Jonah, please. I’m begging you. | Jonah,行行好。我求你了。 |
[22:17] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了。 |
[22:18] | Really? It doesn’t look like you’re begging. | 真的吗?看起来你不想在求我。 |
[22:19] | Please, Jonah. I’m begging. Please. | 拜托,Jonah。求你了,好吗。 |
[22:21] | Don’t run with the story. | 不要写这个新闻。 |
[22:22] | Now we’re begging. | 这才算是求。 |
[22:23] | What do you want me to do? Juggle? Dance? | 你要我做什么?杂耍?跳舞? |
[22:25] | Actually, you know what? Sing me a song. | 实际上,你倒是可以给我唱首歌。 |
[22:28] | Spin the ol’ dial on Radio McClintock, | 打开McClintock电台(Mike的姓) |
[22:30] | see what it lands on. | 看看在放什么。 |
[22:31] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的? – 嗯。 |
[22:33] | I don’t know… “Goober Peas”? | 我不知道……“花生豆”? |
[22:35] | I have no fucking idea what that is. | 我不知道那是什么鬼东西。 |
[22:37] | It’s an old Civil War song. | 是南北战争时期的老歌。 |
[22:38] | – For real? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯。 |
[22:39] | Perfect. It’s like a history lesson. Hit me up. | 很好。跟上历史课一样。唱吧。 |
[22:42] | You want me to count you in? | 你要我打拍子? |
[22:43] | – No. – Five, six, seven, eight… | – 不用了。 – 一二三四 |
[22:54] | Put a little twang in it. Come on. | 口音重一点。快。 |
[23:04] | Play the banjo. | 弹班卓。 |
[23:12] | Tip that old Yankee gray! | 来摘帽致敬! |
[23:16] | Sir, this is your beauty | 先生,这是你的 |
[23:17] | pageant of the nearly dead. | 老不死选美团。 |
[23:19] | Okay, everybody give me a smile and wave. | 好,大家微笑挥手看看。 |
[23:24] | – None of these. – Okay. | – 一个都不能要。 – 好的。 |
[23:26] | You okay, ma’am? | 你还好吗,女士? |
[23:26] | I just need my speech. | 我需要我的演讲稿。 |
[23:27] | Good to have you back, ma’am. | 很高兴你回来了,女士。 |
[23:28] | The speech isn’t ready yet. | 演讲稿还没好。 |
[23:29] | Just upload any draft, I’m going to wing it. | 随便什么都行,我即兴发挥。 |
[23:32] | “Blah blah blah, I am running.” | 哇啦哇啦哇啦,我要参加竞选。 |
[23:34] | And I wasn’t kidding about that jacket. | 跟你说的夹克的事不是开玩笑的。 |
[23:36] | Okay, guys, this is not a drill. | 好了,大家,现在不是演习。 |
[23:38] | “Operation Lady POTUS” is go. | 女总统行动开始了。 |
[23:40] | Amy, it’s flashing. Why is that? | Amy,灯在闪,怎么回事? |
[23:42] | Ma’am, sign off on the Steps lineup. | 女士,请签序列阵容。 |
[23:44] | We still have a gap. | 还有个空缺。 |
[23:45] | Just spread all these guys out. | 让他们站松一点就行。 |
[23:46] | Get rid of this guy. He looks like Jeffrey Dahmer. | 这个不要。他看起来像Jeffrey Dahmer(杀人狂)。 |
[23:48] | – Dan, maybe today? – Sorry, one second. | – Dan,今天能写完吗? – 对不起,马上。 |
[23:50] | The beltway is clear. Thank you, Selina. | 环形公路通了。谢谢你,Selina。 |
[23:53] | I’m glad there’s no more traffic. | 不堵车了,我很欣慰。 |
[23:55] | Yes, indeed. | 是的,确实。 |
[23:56] | Silver is the new gold, is that right? | 夕阳是新的朝阳,对吗? |
[23:58] | Amen. | 说得好。 |
[23:59] | Get off the damn phone, Dan. | 别打电话了。 |
[24:00] | – Ma’am, it’s “SNL.” – Give this to me. | – 女士,是SNL。 – 给我。 |
[24:03] | – Yeah, okay. – Lorne? | – 喂? – Lorne?(总制作人) |
[24:04] | Hi, it’s Selina Meyer! | 你好,我是Selina Meyer! |
[24:07] | Is it printing? | 在打印了吗? |
[24:08] | It says “sub adder.” | 显示“sub adder”。 |
[24:09] | What the fuck is that? | 什么意思? |
[24:11] | Yeah, that sounds great! I will. Bye. | 嗯,听起来好极了!我会的,再见。 |
[24:14] | Yeah, that’s taken care of. | 那个解决了。 |
[24:15] | They’re gonna drop it? | 他们不演了? |
[24:17] | Yeah, after they do one more with me in it. | 嗯,我去演最后一个,然后就不演。 |
[24:18] | I’m just gonna embrace it. | 我接受现状。 |
[24:20] | What about taking a dump in your car? | 你说的车里拉屎呢? |
[24:22] | – You what? – No, before… | – 什么?- 不是,之前…… |
[24:24] | – Are we ready to go? – Yeah. | – 都准备好了吗? – 嗯。 |
[24:25] | Great. Let’s do it. | 很好。开始了。 |
[24:29] | That was fantastic, Mike. | 好得很,Mike。 |
[24:30] | That was fantastic. Get up. | 好得很,起来吧。 |
[24:32] | That was really nice. | 唱得真的不错。 |
[24:33] | Thank you. I owe you one. | 谢谢。我欠你一笔。 |
[24:34] | What do you owe me for? | 欠我什么? |
[24:35] | Because you’re not gonna run it. | 因为你不写这个新闻了。 |
[24:37] | Mike, I’m absolutely running the story. | Mike,我绝对要写这个新闻。 |
[24:40] | And now the “Goober Peas” and the | 现在还多了“花生豆” |
[24:41] | begging, that’s all part of it. | 和哀求的戏份。 |
[24:43] | You forgot to say it was off the record. | 你忘了叫我保密了。 |
[24:46] | That’s like Journalism 101. | 这是当记者的第一课。 |
[24:49] | Look into that, Mike. | 学着点吧,Mike。 |
[24:51] | If I’m not wanted here, I might as well go home. | 这里不需要我,不如回家。 |
[24:53] | ‘Leash, you cannot go home. | 力力,你不能回家。 |
[24:55] | You are the Rosa Parks of child care! | 你是儿童医护界的Rosa Parks!(最早拒绝给白人让座的黑人) |
[24:57] | At least Rosa got to sit down, right? | 起码Rosa有位置坐,不是吗? |
[25:01] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,我的天。 |
[25:03] | Who is this gorgeous…? | 这位小美女是? |
[25:05] | Hi, darling! Is this your baby girl? | 亲爱的,这是你的小女儿吗? |
[25:07] | – Uh-huh! – Hi, sweetie! | – 你说呢。 – 你好,小可爱! |
[25:11] | Do you want to say hello to Senator Doyle? | 要不要和Doyle参议员打个招呼? |
[25:13] | – Hello. – Oh. | – 你好。 – 哦。 |
[25:15] | I know what you’re doing, Selina. | 我知道你在干什么。 |
[25:17] | Wouldn’t it be a good idea | 把她作为未来代言人 |
[25:19] | if I mentioned her in my speech | 放到演讲里, |
[25:22] | as the face of the future? | 难道不是个好主意吗? |
[25:24] | Wouldn’t that be good, Senator Doyle? | 不是挺好吗,Doyle参议员? |
[25:26] | You wanna tell the little lady | 你告诉这位小姑娘 |
[25:28] | it’s a good idea? | 好不好? |
[25:29] | Um… I think it’s a good idea. | 呃,我看不错。 |
[25:31] | Yes, fantastic! | 好极了! |
[25:34] | I follow you on Twitter! | 我在Twitter上加了你! |
[25:35] | You’re kidding! | 开玩笑! |
[25:35] | – I love it. – I retweet you. | – 我很高兴。 – 我转播你发的。 |
[25:37] | Look at that coat. Where is my daughter? | 看看你的大衣。我女儿在哪儿? |
[25:38] | Do you think that we could borrow your coat, | 你看我们能不能借用你的大衣, |
[25:41] | just for the speech? | 就在演讲时穿? |
[25:43] | I would be so honored. | 那就太荣幸了。 |
[25:44] | Great! We’ll tweet it. | 很好!我们会发推说。 |
[25:46] | Ma’am, does this mean you’ll talk about | 女士,那么你会谈到 |
[25:48] | universal child care? | 全面普及儿童医护? |
[25:48] | We have to go. | 必须谈。 |
[25:52] | And what does USA start with? | USA是什么打头的? |
[25:55] | That’s right! It starts with you! | 没错,是你打头! |
[25:59] | Today I announce my candidacy | 今天我宣布 |
[26:02] | for President of the United States of America! | 参加美国总统竞选! |
[26:07] | Here I stand… there you are! | 我在这里……你们来了! |
[26:11] | Here we go! | 我们出发! |
[26:15] | Oh, hey there! | 你好呀! |
[26:17] | Didn’t she do a good job? | 她表现好不好? |
[26:18] | Yes, she did. | 很好。 |
[26:19] | We need to get her a balloon | 我们得给她一个 |
[26:20] | with my face on it. Yeah? | 我的头像气球,嗯? |
[26:22] | I know we got slightly derailed today | 我知道今天全面普及儿童医护 |
[26:23] | with the universal child care, | 出了一点乱子, |
[26:25] | but now we are really back on a roll. | 但现在完全走上正轨了。 |
[26:26] | Will you come on our walk, ma’am? | 你会参加我们的游行吗,女士? |
[26:28] | Someone from the vice president’s | 副总统办公室 |
[26:30] | office will absolutely… | 一定有人…… |
[26:31] | Catherine, wouldn’t you like | Catherine,你愿意 |
[26:33] | to go on this lady’s walk? | 参加这位女士的游行吗? |
[26:34] | Yes, I would. | 好的,我愿意。 |
[26:35] | That’s great news, thank you. | 真是好消息,谢谢你。 |
[26:38] | – Thank you. – Alicia Bryce? Alicia Bryce? | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | Mike McClintock called you a “cow” earlier today. | 今天早些时候Mike McClintock叫你母牛。 |
[26:43] | I wanted to know how that made you feel. | 我想知道你的感受。 |
[26:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么。 |
[26:48] | What do you mean you don’t know | 什么你不知道? |
[26:49] | what I’m talking about? I saw it happen! | 我亲眼看见的! |
[26:51] | This is the problem with you new media guys. | 你们新媒体的人就是这个毛病, |
[26:53] | You don’t check your facts. | 不核对事实。 |
[26:54] | Jonah, you are the dick that keeps on giving! | 你真是无尽的混蛋之源啊! |
[26:57] | You can’t bury the truth, Mike. | 真相无法掩盖,Mike。 |
[26:59] | Can we take Mr. Ryan out? | 能把Ryan先生送走吗? |
[27:00] | This isn’t fair! | 这不公平! |
[27:01] | This is not fair. This is a conspiracy! | 这不公平。这是个阴谋! |
[27:03] | Thank you, Alicia. | 谢谢,Alicia。 |
[27:04] | Uh-uh. You’re not my friend. | 喂。我们不是朋友。 |
[27:06] | – You called me a cow. – I’m the cow! | – 你叫我母牛。 – 我才是母牛! |
[27:08] | – You are. – I’m the cow! | – 你是。 – 我是母牛! |
[27:09] | Moo! | 哞! |
[27:10] | When is the walk again? | 游行是什么时候来着? |
[27:12] | Three weeks from today. | 三周以后。 |
[27:13] | I really don’t think I’m going to be able to make it. | 我可能真的可能去不了。 |
[27:16] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起。 |
[27:20] | You guys were an inspiration. | 你们鼓舞人心! |
[27:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[27:23] | – Can I get my coat back? – I don’t know. | – 我可以拿回大衣了吗? – 不知道。 |
[27:29] | Mommy, where’s my pony? | 妈咪,我的小马在哪里? |
[27:32] | Bad news, honey. | 坏消息,亲爱的。 |
[27:40] | It got… it got cut in the latest round | 它被裁掉了,债务上限谈判 |
[27:44] | of debt ceiling talks. | 的最后一轮。 |
[27:46] | And… | 而且 |
[27:48] | live from New York, it’s Saturday Night! | 来自纽约现场,这里是周六夜! |