时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Very inspirational speech, ma’am. | 演讲很振奋人心,女士。 |
[00:28] | Come on, you wrote it, you can’t review it. | 拜托,是你写的,你不能自己评论。 |
[00:29] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[00:30] | I meant you read it very inspirationally. | 我的意思是你读得很振奋人心。 |
[00:32] | Yeah, thanks a lot. | 嗯,谢谢了。 |
[00:33] | I love Silicon Valley. | 我爱硅谷。 |
[00:34] | I love Silicon Valley! | 我爱硅谷! |
[00:36] | Yeah! There’s a real can-do attitude. | 嗯!这才是真正的“我能”的精气神。 |
[00:39] | This is what DC must have been like under Jefferson… | 杰斐逊(总统)时代的华盛顿一定就是这样…… |
[00:40] | except that would have been a horse, right? | 不过那个会是匹马,对吗? |
[00:42] | Yeah. | 嗯。 |
[00:44] | There’s a typo on the home page. | 主页上有个拼写错误。 |
[00:46] | She might have a | 她可能是对 |
[00:46] | “great sense of density” for this nation, | 国家有“密度感”,(原意可能是认同感identity) |
[00:48] | but that’s not the line we want to push. | 但那不是我们要强调的。 |
[00:50] | It’s up. | 上线了。 |
[00:50] | What is… oh, “MeetMeyer”? | 什么……哦,“认识Meyer”? |
[00:51] | “MeetMeyer.com.” Everything you | “MeetMeyer网”。你想知道的 |
[00:53] | wanted to know about Selina Meyer | 我们想让你知道的 |
[00:54] | that we want you to. | 关于Selina Meyer的事。 |
[00:56] | You should have changed the | 应该改名叫 |
[00:57] | name to “MoneyMoneyMoney.Gov.” | “钱钱钱政府网”。 |
[00:59] | That’s right. That’s 5,000 a ticket, | 对。门票5000块, |
[01:01] | and 10,000 to be at the Veep’s table. | 会谈10000块, |
[01:03] | 20,000 and Selina sits on your lap. | 20000块Selina就坐你大腿。 |
[01:05] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么? |
[01:06] | No, not really. | 不,不是真的。 |
[01:06] | So, what about Clovis? | Clovis(IT公司)怎么样了? |
[01:07] | When are we doing it? Is that tomorrow? | 什么时候去?明天吗? |
[01:09] | Yes. That company is worth 4.3 billion. | 对。这个公司价值43亿。 |
[01:11] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[01:12] | That’s more than I make in a year. | 比我一年赚的都多。 |
[01:13] | Yes, we will need Wi-Fi. | 对,我们需要无线网。 |
[01:15] | Gary, what are you doing? | Gary,你在干吗? |
[01:16] | You look like a newborn giraffe. | 看起来像刚出生的长颈鹿。 |
[01:18] | I was just fanning myself with my arm. | 我只是活动活动手臂。 |
[01:21] | Here, can you take this? | 能拿着这个吗? |
[01:22] | It’s heavy. | 很沉。 |
[01:22] | You take that. Okay, this way? | 你拿着。好了,这边? |
[01:24] | Wi-Fi. Do you have that | 无线网。硅谷有 |
[01:26] | in Silicon Valley? | 无线网吧? |
[01:27] | The sun is unbelievable. | 这阳光好得难以置信。 |
[01:28] | I’ve got to move the government here. | 我得把政府搬到这里来。 |
[01:30] | Oh, you wanna do a “selfie”? | 哦你要自拍? |
[01:32] | I call that an “ussy.” | 我管它叫“双自拍”。 |
[01:34] | It’s an iPhone joke or something. | 是个iPhone笑话之类的。 |
[01:35] | And who’s this gorgeous thing? | 这个小美人是谁? |
[01:37] | This is Gracie. | 她叫Gracie。 |
[01:38] | Look, here, look! | 看看这个! |
[01:39] | She’s wearing a campaign button, folks. | 她戴着竞选徽章呢,大家伙儿。 |
[01:41] | I campaigned for you. | 我为你的竞选工作过。 |
[01:42] | You did? | 是吗? |
[01:43] | Yeah, Cassie Langley. | 是的,我是Cassie Langley。 |
[01:44] | I can’t resist a baby. Hello, Gracie. | 我抗拒不了小宝宝。你好呀,Gracie。 |
[01:47] | Now, how old is she? | 她多大了? |
[01:48] | I’d say she’s eight and a half months. | 我看是8个半月。 |
[01:49] | She’s nine months. | 她九个月大。 |
[01:50] | Okay, she’s rounding up. | 好吧,她往大里算了。 |
[01:51] | She’s crawling. Isn’t that about the age… | 她还在爬。不是应该…… |
[01:53] | No, she’s been really, really | 不,她发育得真的 |
[01:55] | slow to develop, actually. | 很慢很慢。 |
[01:56] | They’ve been fracking in our area. | 他们在我们这片进行水裂。 |
[01:57] | Hydraulic fracturing to extract oil and gas. | 水力压裂开采石油天然气。 |
[01:59] | You don’t know what it is? | 你不知道水裂什么意思? |
[02:00] | I absolutely know what fracking is. | 我完全知道什么意思。 |
[02:01] | We just don’t know if there’s | 我们不知道家园 |
[02:03] | contamination in our homes. | 是否受到了污染。 |
[02:05] | When you ran, you said | 你竞选时声称 |
[02:06] | you were pro-environment. | 支持环保。 |
[02:07] | I am pro-environment. | 我是支持环保。 |
[02:08] | No, you were. | 不,以前是。 |
[02:09] | Now I don’t know what you are, | 现在我不知道你什么立场, |
[02:10] | and I feel very let down by you. | 我感到很失望。 |
[02:12] | Know what your mommy and me are doing? | 你知道妈咪和我在干什么吗? |
[02:13] | We’re having a very serious conversation | 我们在谈好重要的 |
[02:15] | about political issues, aren’t we? | 政治话题,不是吗? |
[02:18] | And the issues are complex. | 这问题很复杂。 |
[02:21] | You said you were against it, | 你以前说反对, |
[02:22] | now you’re saying you’re for it. | 现在又说支持。 |
[02:23] | I’m just confused. Which one is it? | 我搞不懂了。到底怎样? |
[02:25] | We need to make that woman go away. | 我们得把她弄走。 |
[02:26] | And I don’t mean kill her. | 我不是说杀了她。 |
[02:28] | Kill her. | 杀了她。 |
[02:28] | …believe that a certain kind of fracking… | ……相信某种形式的水裂…… |
[02:30] | I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. | 我看你不知道自己在说什么。 |
[02:32] | I care about my daughter very much… | 我非常重视我的女儿…… |
[02:33] | Wrap it up. | 快结束。 |
[02:34] | I’m trying. | 我在努力呢。 |
[02:35] | The children are our future, Cassie. | 孩子是我们的未来,Cassie。 |
[02:37] | And they deserve an energy policy | 他们应当享有保护 |
[02:39] | that protects the world, okay? | 全世界的能源策略,对吗? |
[02:42] | The world in which there’s a country | 一个包含着美利坚合众国的世界。 |
[02:44] | called the United States of America. | 一个包含着美利坚合众国的世界。 |
[02:47] | Move on. We’re moving on. Let’s move on. | 走了。我们要走了。走吧。 |
[02:49] | Excuse me, can I please have my child back? | 不好意思,能把孩子还给我吗? |
[02:50] | Oh, my God, I’ve got the baby! | 哦,我的天,我把宝宝带走了! |
[02:52] | This hurts, this hurts. | 好痛,好痛。 |
[02:54] | Not me. | 别给我。 |
[02:55] | This hurts, this hurts… hi! | 好痛,好痛……你好! |
[02:56] | She was like a beached whale | 她像条搁浅的鲸鱼, |
[02:58] | with one flipper fucking around in the air, | 一支鳍在空中乱挥, |
[03:00] | and you were nowhere to push her back in the sea. | 没法把她推回海里。 |
[03:02] | I was shutting it down, Amy. | 我要把这事了结,Amy。 |
[03:03] | You were watching a baby fill its diaper. | 你刚目睹了一个婴儿拉尿裤。 |
[03:05] | That baby had a mean look | 那个婴儿眼神凶狠, |
[03:07] | in its eyes, like its mama. | 像她妈妈一样。 |
[03:08] | – Hey, ma’am? – Uh-huh? | – 嘿,女士? – 嗯? |
[03:10] | What do you think a theme, | 你觉得明天弄西岸主题之类的怎么样? |
[03:11] | like a West Coast feel for tomorrow? | (太平洋西岸,左倾自由派地区) |
[03:12] | I’m calling this “Pacific Trim.” | 我打算叫它“苗条的环太平洋” |
[03:14] | You know what “trim” is? | 你知道trim还有什么意思? |
[03:15] | Yeah? | 什么意思? |
[03:16] | – It’s twat. – Oh, yeah. | – B。 – 哦,对。 |
[03:17] | So, ma’am, right now, you’re at your hotel. | 那么女士,现在你在酒店。 |
[03:19] | I know that, yes. | 我知道。 |
[03:20] | What about this “Alcatraz-matazz”? | “精彩Alcatraz”怎么样?(西岸岛屿) |
[03:22] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[03:23] | They look like two couches. | 看起来像两个沙发。 |
[03:24] | Couches. Great. No couches. | 沙发啊。好极了。不能要沙发。 |
[03:25] | Tomorrow morning is Clovis. | 明天早上去Clovis。 |
[03:27] | Then you go to Yahoo. | 然后去Yahoo。 |
[03:28] | Remember, while you’re there, | 记住,在那里不要用 |
[03:30] | do not use “Google” as a verb. | Google当动词。 |
[03:31] | They “Yahoo” things there. | 他们用Yahoo的。 |
[03:33] | Okay, bye. | 好了,再见。 |
[03:34] | “MeetMeyer.com” is burning down the house, ma’am, | 认识Meyer网势如破竹啊, |
[03:36] | if that’s a good thing. | 如果那是好事的话。 |
[03:38] | What about this whole fracking | 这个水裂母女 |
[03:39] | mother with this baby situation? | 是什么情况? |
[03:41] | How bad is it? If we were gonna rate | 按从0到“完蛋了”的标准算, |
[03:43] | it on a scale of one to “fucked”, | 这事有多糟? |
[03:44] | what would you say? | 你看呢? |
[03:45] | Well, she’s a woman. | 呃,她是个女人。 |
[03:46] | – Right. – In her 30s. | – 对。 – 30来岁的女人。 |
[03:47] | You alienate them, and you’ll be dead | 你与她们分裂,那你到 |
[03:49] | somewhere before New Hampshire. | 新罕布什尔州之前就完了。 |
[03:50] | Oh, my God, I know. | 哦天哪,我知道。 |
[03:52] | I lose women and what am I left with? | 失去女人,我还有什么? |
[03:54] | I’m left with gay Latinos and Jews at college, I guess. | 只有拉丁裔同性恋和大学生犹太人吧,我猜。 |
[03:59] | Does someone please want to tell me | 拜托谁能告诉我 |
[04:01] | why Danny Chung is on this television? | Danny Chung为什么在电视上? |
[04:03] | Even Selina Meyer’s supporters are not supporting her. | 即使Selina Meyer的支持者不再支持她。 |
[04:06] | Now, speaking as a military man, | 身为一个军人, |
[04:08] | if you lose the trust of the | 如果你失去 |
[04:09] | men and women on the ground… | 平民的信任…… |
[04:10] | I’ve got to take this fucker out. | 我得把这傻逼灭了。 |
[04:12] | I have to succeed where the Republican Guard failed. | 我得完成(伊拉克)共和国卫队未尽的事业。 |
[04:14] | All while doing 10 million other little things. | 同时干别的一千万件小事。 |
[04:16] | It is called “multitasking,” Dan. | 这叫多任务处理,Dan。 |
[04:18] | I do it every… Damn it. | 我每天都……我去。 |
[04:20] | You just typed the word “multitasking,” didn’t you? | 你刚把“多任务处理”打出来了,是吧? |
[04:22] | No. | 才不是。 |
[04:24] | Yeah, Amy, “Fracking Lady.” | 对了,Amy,那个水裂女士。 |
[04:26] | Want me to get her in here or shut her down? | 要我带她进来还是让她闭嘴? |
[04:28] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[04:29] | Tame her or shame her? | 驯服她还是羞辱她? |
[04:29] | Either. Both. And quickly. | 都不是。都是。而且要快。 |
[04:31] | This is fuckin’ terrible. | 太他妈恐怖了。 |
[04:33] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[04:34] | You know, they say all babies are cute, | 你知道他们说所有婴儿都很可爱。 |
[04:36] | but whoever “they” are should be stuck | 不管说这话的是谁, |
[04:37] | in a stroller and pushed into traffic. | 都该把他们塞到手推车里给车撞。 |
[04:39] | No, no, I’m not talking about that. | 不不,我不是说那个。 |
[04:40] | Jonah’s got a new post up. | Jonah发了新帖。 |
[04:42] | And he’s getting hits. | 而且有大量点击。 |
[04:43] | Not the kind he deserves, either. | 还不是他该受的那种击。 |
[04:45] | So, the Veep’s gone to Silicon Valley of the Dolls. | 副总统去了硅之美女谷哦, |
[04:48] | And instead of California dreaming, | 没有让加利福尼亚做梦(歌名), |
[04:50] | she’s got ’em California screaming. | 她让加利福尼亚尖叫了。 |
[04:53] | “And that’s why drinking chemical | “所以喝化工污水 |
[04:55] | sludge is good for you.” | 有益健康。” |
[04:56] | What?! | 什么?! |
[04:58] | “But I’ve been drinking that frack water, | “可是我一直在喝水力压裂的废水, |
[05:00] | and look what it’s gone done to my titty milk!” | 看看它把我的奶水变成啥样了!” |
[05:02] | “My baby, oh, my baby!” | “我的宝宝,啊,我的宝宝!” |
[05:09] | Vice president’s office secure line. | 副总统办公室保密线路。 |
[05:11] | Sue. Sue-ster. | Sue,Sue姐姐。 |
[05:13] | Sue of steel. Sue-Sue-Sue-dio. | 钢铁之Sue。 |
[05:16] | Jonah, get off the line. And then the planet. | Jonah,给我挂电话。然后自挂东南枝。 |
[05:18] | So have you seen my viral… | 你看过我的病毒…… |
[05:20] | Oh, nice. Yeah. | 哦,好啊。 |
[05:24] | Yes, sir. Kent Davison on line three. | 是的,先生。Kent Davison在3号线上。 |
[05:28] | Mr. Davison? | Davison先生? |
[05:28] | Dan-zibar, what’s happening? | 蛋帅哥,还好吗? |
[05:30] | Have you seen my viral? | 你看到我的病毒视频了吗? |
[05:31] | Dan, we need to break this Cassie bitch, | Dan,我们得治治这个Cassie婊, |
[05:33] | the British dick who invented the Internet, | 那个发明因特网的英国混蛋, |
[05:35] | and anybody in between. | 和他们中间的任何人。 |
[05:36] | Yeah, yeah. What about Jonah? | 恩恩。Jonah呢? |
[05:37] | Jonah? Here. | Jonah?这儿。 |
[05:39] | Hey, fucking pencil neck. | 嘿,铅笔脖子傻逼。 |
[05:43] | He just swallowed his phone in fear. | 他吓得吞电话了。 |
[05:45] | Look, Dan, fix this. | 听着,Dan,把这事摆平。 |
[05:47] | I will get right on it, sir. | 我马上行动,先生。 |
[05:49] | Then we hit O’Malley’s at 8:00 for a beer or 10. | 然后8点我们去O’Malley’s(酒吧),或者10点。 |
[05:51] | I’d ask Mike, but he’s too | 我想叫Mike的,但他 |
[05:52] | happy now that he’s married. | 结婚结得太开心了。 |
[05:54] | Oh, thank you. I look forward to that. | 哦,谢谢。我很期待。 |
[05:57] | Too happy. | 过于开心。 |
[05:58] | It’s obvious that I would make | 很显然我是竞选主管 |
[06:00] | the best campaign manager. | 的最佳人选。 |
[06:02] | I’m not asking you to tell her that, | 我不是要你跟她吹风, |
[06:03] | but please, would someone fuckin’ tell her that? | 但是拜托,他妈的来个人告诉她。 |
[06:05] | Take it from me, Dan… | 听我的,Dan…… |
[06:08] | in a couple of months on this job, | 干这活干上几个月, |
[06:10] | you’ll go from those six-pack abs to this keg. | 你的六块腹肌就会变成我这种桶状。 |
[06:15] | I haven’t seen my penis since the first Gulf War, | 第一次海湾战争以后我就没见过自己的小弟弟了。 |
[06:18] | and I kinda miss the little guy. | 我还挺想他的。 |
[06:20] | I mean, I know that I can do it. | 我是说,我知道我有能力。 |
[06:25] | So how low can you go, Dan Egan? | 那你能走到哪一步,Dan Egan? |
[06:27] | How down and dirty are you willing to get? | 你愿意做多脏的活? |
[06:29] | Pretty grubby. | 我不怕脏。 |
[06:30] | I would definitely need regular showers, for sure. | 起码是经常得冲澡的那种,没跑。 |
[06:32] | If someone brought you this Chung Iraq thing, | 如果有人告诉你Chung在伊拉克的那个事, |
[06:36] | you’d just tell ’em it’s | 你就直接告诉他们 |
[06:38] | fuckin’ bullshit, which it is. | 是一团屁话,本来就是。 |
[06:40] | What “Chung Iraq thing”? | Chung在伊拉克的什么事? |
[06:42] | You know how Chung just bores | 你知道Chung把人 |
[06:44] | the shit out of you, right? | 烦出翔的德行吧? |
[06:46] | Well, seems his unit in Iraq | 看起来他在伊拉克时的小队 |
[06:48] | did that to some poor slob with a drill. | 真的在演习里把一个懒鬼?弄出翔了。 |
[06:52] | 但是你知道,只是But that’s, you know, just nutfluff. | |
[06:55] | I mean… | |
[06:58] | that’s unusable, don’t you think? | 这事不同寻常,你不觉得吗? |
[07:01] | Yeah. Hey, could we get two more? | 嗯。喂,再来两杯。 |
[07:05] | Yeah, and a couple of whisky chasers? | 嗯,然后再来两杯威士忌? |
[07:07] | It’s still Tuesday for another six minutes. | 星期二还有六分钟才过去。 |
[07:17] | Mike, I am balls deep in this omelet. | |
[07:21] | Can you please call this Cassie woman | 拜托你能把这个叫Cassie的女人 |
[07:22] | and invite her to Washington already? | 赶紧请到华盛顿吗? |
[07:24] | How come I don’t have a “tell what to do guy”? | 我怎么就没有好指使的人呢? |
[07:27] | Amy? Amy? | |
[07:29] | Did you see that hot guy? | 你看到那帅哥了吗? |
[07:31] | No. | 没有。 |
[07:31] | He just came out of Gary’s room. | 他刚从Gary的房间出来。 |
[07:33] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不会吧。 – 正是。 |
[07:35] | What is going on with that? | 怎么回事? |
[07:37] | No, he… another room or something. | 不是,他在另一个房间吧。 |
[07:41] | Hey, is that egg whites or is it…? | 嘿,那是蛋白还是? |
[07:43] | That? Well, it’s a few egg whites. | 那个?哦,是蛋白。 |
[07:46] | Right, and some broccoli. | 对,还有西兰花。 |
[07:48] | – You excited about Clovis? – Sure. | – 要去Clovis了,兴奋吗? – 当然 |
[07:52] | Ma’am, I want you to bring your | 女士,我要你用最好状态 |
[07:52] | A-game to the Craig Juergensen meet. | 去和Craig Juergensen会面。 |
[07:53] | He’s rich, as in wipe-out-the-deficit rich. | 他富得流油,能消灭赤字的那种富。 |
[07:56] | – How old is he? – 26. | – 他几岁? – 26. |
[07:58] | Oh, my God. See, that’s wrong. | 天啊。你看,这不对。 |
[07:59] | That’s too young. | 太年轻了。 |
[08:00] | No, you shouldn’t make your first | 30岁之前就成为 |
[08:02] | million until you’re in your 30s. | 百万富翁是不合理的。 |
[08:03] | That’s what Andrew and I did. | 我和Andrew就相反。 |
[08:05] | It kept us completely grounded. | 因此我们才完全靠谱。 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 对。 |
[08:08] | Oh, isn’t this nice? | 哦,这个不错啊。 |
[08:11] | Poor kids, they don’t realize | 可怜的小孩,他们还不知道 |
[08:13] | they’re all gonna be executed | 到三十岁之前 |
[08:14] | by the time they turn 30. | 他们就要通通被处决啦。 |
[08:15] | Wow, look at… Oh, look here. | 哇,看看……哦,看这儿。 |
[08:19] | Madam Vice President, welcome to Clovis. | 副总统女士,欢迎来到Clovis。 |
[08:21] | Melissa. So good to see you. | Melissa。真高兴见到你。 |
[08:23] | Melissa Connors, chief financial officer. | Melissa Connors,首席财务官。 |
[08:24] | I am the oldest person at Clovis by five years. | 我比这里最老的人都老五岁。 |
[08:28] | I feel ancient. | 感觉像活化石。 |
[08:29] | You must be 12 years old, then. | 那你一定是12岁了。 |
[08:31] | I’m not, no. | 不是。 |
[08:33] | This is Amy Brookheimer, my chief of staff. | 这是Amy Brookheimer,我的参谋长。 |
[08:36] | – We know all about you, Amy. – Hmm. | – 久闻大名,Amy。 – 嗯。 |
[08:39] | Let me show you Clovis. | 我带你在Clovis转转。 |
[08:40] | Fantastic. | 好极了。 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[08:43] | Well, I’m really looking forward to meeting Craig. | 那个,我非常期待会见Craig。 |
[08:45] | Absolutely, although it is pronounced “Cray-eeg.” | 当然,不过应该念做克嘞嘞格。 |
[08:50] | – “Creg.” – “Cray-eeg.” | – 克雷格。 – 克嘞嘞格。 |
[08:52] | – C-R-A-I-G. – That’s right. | – 克嘞嘞格。 – 对了。 |
[08:55] | – “Creg”? – Uh, “Cray-eeg.” | – 克雷格? – 呃,是克嘞嘞格。 |
[08:57] | “Cray-eeg.” Very close. | 克嘞嘞格。很接近了。 |
[08:59] | “Cray-eeg.” | 克嘞嘞格。 |
[09:00] | That’s it. Well done, Amy. | 这就对了。干得好,Amy。 |
[09:01] | Oh. You got it right, “Ah-mee.” | 哦。你说对了,诶诶诶米。 |
[09:05] | We have gyms and restaurants, | 我们有健身房和餐厅, |
[09:08] | entertainment facilities for the creatives. | 供创意人员使用的娱乐设施。 |
[09:10] | Sleeping pods… | 睡舱…… |
[09:11] | Oh, how wonderful. | 哦,真棒。 |
[09:13] | Child care is a huge part of my campaign. | 儿童关爱是我竞选的重要议题。 |
[09:16] | Oh, no, these are Legos. | 哦,不,这些是乐高(积木)。 |
[09:18] | Craig believes that Legos | Craig认为乐高 |
[09:19] | are an important part of creative thought. | 对思维创新有重要作用。 |
[09:22] | Wow, and what are you making, Kent? | 哇,你在做什么,Kent? |
[09:25] | Are you making a friend for the robot? | 你在给机器人做朋友吗? |
[09:27] | No, I think they’re onto something here. | 不,我觉得这个很有前途。 |
[09:29] | We should have this stuff up on the Hill. | 应该把这个引进到国会。 |
[09:31] | We could “build” a consensus. | 我们可以“构建”共识。 |
[09:33] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[09:36] | Will someone please either kill | 麻烦谁关掉这个声音 |
[09:37] | the sound or kill that idiot? | 或者杀了那个白痴? |
[09:39] | Whoa… what are you doing? | 喂……你在干嘛? |
[09:41] | Back on. Now. Idiot. | 闪开,马上。白痴。 |
[09:42] | Oh, God. My brain feels like | 天啊,我感觉大脑 |
[09:44] | it’s being fucking circumcised. | 被切了包皮。 |
[09:46] | You know what? You… every day, | 听着,你…… |
[09:49] | I want you to remind me never to | 我要你每天提醒我 |
[09:50] | go drinking with Ben, all right? | 不要再和Ben去喝酒,好吗? |
[09:51] | And you, get me a cheeseburger made of aspirin. | 你,给我一个阿司匹林奶酪三明治。 |
[09:53] | Where are you going, Dan? | 你在干什么,Dan? |
[09:54] | I am going to get some air and then throw up in it. | 我要呼吸新鲜空气,然后吐在里面。 |
[09:57] | All right, the game is Texas Hold ‘Em. | 好了,这个牌叫德州扑克。 |
[09:59] | There are no comfort breaks in this game. | 没有中场休息。 |
[10:01] | You’re gonna sit there and | 你得一直坐着, |
[10:02] | piss your pants like a man | 边掏钱给我,边像个男人一样 |
[10:03] | while I take your money. | 尿在裤子里。 |
[10:04] | You’re little or you’re big. | 要么小要么大。 |
[10:05] | Put them in. One-two. | 亮出来。一二。 |
[10:07] | Hey, the Egan has landed. | 嘿,鹰蛋着陆了。 |
[10:08] | You look terrible, man. | 你气色不好,兄弟。 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Tone down the exuberance. | 嗯。少洋洋得意。 |
[10:12] | I got a hangover worse than the film | 我的宿醉比《宿醉》后面拍的 |
[10:13] | they made after “The Hangover.” | 那部电影还糟糕。 |
[10:14] | Fuckin’ no! | 哎呀艹! |
[10:15] | Hey, Dan. You actually do look like shit. | 嗨,Dan。你看着还真的跟屎一样。 |
[10:17] | Who let him in here? Our weekly poker | 谁让你进来的?我们的每周 |
[10:19] | game was supposed to be sacrosanct. | 扑克战神圣不可侵犯。 |
[10:21] | Sorry, man. His site has traction. | 不好意思,老兄。他的网站很红。 |
[10:23] | My site has traction. | 我的网站很红。 |
[10:24] | It was linked on Playbook this morning. | 今天早上被连上Playbook了。(黑莓的平板?) |
[10:25] | Oh, my God, yeah, did I tell you? | 哦天哪,对,我没告诉你? |
[10:27] | My site was linked on Playbook this morning. | 我的网站今早被连上Playbook了。 |
[10:29] | All right. Just deal ’em up. | 好了。快发牌。 |
[10:30] | I’m gonna crush you bastards. | 我要碾压你们这些杂种。 |
[10:31] | Anybody want some fruit salad? | 有人想要水果沙拉吗? |
[10:33] | I got plenty. | 我很有多。 |
[10:34] | How long is Craig gonna be held up? | Craig还要多久? |
[10:36] | Craig will be with us momentarily, | Craig片刻就来, |
[10:38] | but at present he’s in his coding hour. | 但目前是他的编码时间。 |
[10:40] | I imagine that’s when he’s creating code. | 我猜那是他创造代码的时间。 |
[10:42] | That’s what she said. She called it that. | 和她说的一样。她就那么叫的。 |
[10:45] | Craig’s coding hour is sacred. | Craig的编码时间是神圣的。 |
[10:46] | It happens every day. but you don’t know when. | 每天都有,但不知道是什么时候。 |
[10:48] | – Perhaps if Craig… – It’s “Cray-eeg.” | – 也许如果Craig…… – 是克嘞嘞格。 |
[10:51] | …kept some sort of calendar, | ……有什么日历之类的, |
[10:52] | then he could write down his schedule. | 那他就能写下日程安排了。 |
[10:54] | Then he would know where he was meant to be. | 他就会知道什么时候该去哪儿。 |
[10:56] | – Noted. – Yes. | – 知道了。 – 对。 |
[10:59] | What is all this writing on that wall? | 墙上的这些字是什么? |
[11:01] | This is our graffiti wall. | 那是我们的涂鸦墙。 |
[11:03] | Perhaps as one of our honored guests, | 作为我们的贵客, |
[11:04] | you’d like to sign it. | 你是否愿意签名? |
[11:05] | – Oh. – Mm-mm-mm! | |
[11:07] | No, ma’am, that’s Ron Jeremy. | 不,女士,那是Ron Jeremy。 |
[11:10] | Uh-oh. – I know, he’s a great actor. | 呃不行。 – 我知道,很棒的演员。 |
[11:11] | He was Scar in “The Lion King.” | 他演了狮子王里的刀疤。 |
[11:13] | That was Jeremy Irons. | 那是Jeremy Irons。 |
[11:15] | Ron Jeremy is a porn legend. | Ron Jeremy是毛片巨匠。 |
[11:17] | Oh. Here. | 哦。这儿。 |
[11:18] | No… Lance Armstrong. | 不行,Lance Armstrong。(禁药风波) |
[11:20] | We’re having that one chemically expunged. | 我们准备用药剂擦掉。 |
[11:22] | – Ah, so… – Good idea. | – 啊,那么…… – 好主意。 |
[11:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[11:27] | It’s like a rollaway. | 这个跟拉杆箱差不多。 |
[11:28] | But there’s no wheels. | 但没有轮子。 |
[11:31] | Okay, yeah. Yeah. | 好了。是是是。 |
[11:37] | Gonna raise a hundred. | 跟一百。 |
[11:39] | You got nothing. I know you, you got a tell. | 你没戏。我知道,你表情暴露了。 |
[11:45] | That’s your tell, Dan. | 这个表情暴露了你,Dan。 |
[11:46] | That’s a William fucking Tell. | 完全他妈的暴露了。 |
[11:47] | It’s like an apple sitting right on your head, Dan. | 像头上放了一个苹果一样,Dan。 |
[11:49] | I can see it. It’s plain as day. I call. | 我看得很清楚。像解放区的天一样明朗。翻牌。 |
[11:52] | See, I got one pretty lady, and, oh, look… | 看,我有张美女,还有,哦,瞧 |
[11:54] | she brought her sister, and… hello, honey. | 她还带了姐妹,而且……你好啊,亲爱的。 |
[11:59] | Three pretty ladies, like | 三位美女,就像 |
[12:01] | Saturday night at Chez Jonah. | Jonah寝宫的周六夜一样。 |
[12:03] | And here ends the the lesson, children. | 小朋友,教学完毕。 |
[12:05] | You look like you’re gonna heave, man. | 看样子你要走了,兄弟。 |
[12:07] | I just had a bellyful of Chung this morning. | 今天早上我受Chung受够了。 |
[12:11] | I don’t get it, either. I don’t know | 我也不懂。怎么就 |
[12:12] | why no one’s going after that guy. | 没有人去灭了那家伙。 |
[12:14] | Because unlike your boss, | 因为不像你的老板, |
[12:15] | his day-to-fuck-up ratio isn’t one to one. | 他的每天闯祸率不是100%。 |
[12:18] | At least Selina didn’t torture any Iraqis. | 至少Selina没有虐待什么伊拉克人。 |
[12:21] | Unless she had an Iraqi maid or something. | 除非她雇了伊拉克女佣什么的。 |
[12:23] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯。 |
[12:24] | No, I heard his unit tortured a guy. | 不,我听说他的小分队虐囚。 |
[12:26] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[12:27] | I don’t know for sure. | 我不确定。 |
[12:30] | You think that’s true? | 你觉得是真的? |
[12:31] | I’m not saying anything. I know nothing. | 我不表态。我什么都不知道。 |
[12:39] | It’s like the rain forest, isn’t it? | 这里就跟雨林一样,不是吗? |
[12:42] | Nature is very important to Clovis. | Clovis非常重视自然。 |
[12:43] | Uh-huh. | 恩恩。 |
[12:44] | Here is some. | 这里就有一些。 |
[12:45] | How do you take care of all the roots? | 你们怎么处理它们的根? |
[12:47] | Oh, these are synthetic. | 哦,这些是人造的。 |
[12:50] | This is our “Black Sky” ideas room. | 这是我们的“黑天”创意室。 |
[12:52] | Uh-huh. | 嗯。 |
[12:52] | Google has Blue Skies, | 谷歌的是蓝天, |
[12:54] | but Craig doesn’t stop at the atmosphere. | 但Craig突破了大气的限制。 |
[12:56] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[12:57] | But he stops at meeting me, doesn’t he? | 但他没有突破限制来赴约,对吧? |
[13:00] | In his own motherfucking building. | 就他妈在他自家公司。 |
[13:02] | She said we’d see “Creeg” “momentarily.” | 她说我们片刻就能见到克嘞嘞格。 |
[13:04] | Our withdrawal from Afghanistan has | 那我们“片刻”就会 |
[13:05] | been more “momentarily” than this. | 从阿富汗撤军。 |
[13:07] | Sorry, guys, my size-of-a-planet bad. | 对不起,大家伙儿,我给你们赔一星球的罪。 |
[13:09] | Craig Juergensen, as I live and | Craig Juergensen,你的天才 |
[13:10] | breathe in the genius. Kent Davison. | 像空气一样包围了我。我是Kent Davison。 |
[13:12] | Selina. | |
[13:13] | It’s “Madam Vice President.” | 是“副总统女士”。 |
[13:14] | It’s Madam Vice President. | 是副总统女士。 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry. Madam Vice President. | 对不起。副总统女士。 |
[13:17] | Right. | 对。 |
[13:18] | I shouldn’t say this because I majored in math, | 我是学数学的,这么说不太好, |
[13:20] | but you have my 1000% attention. | 但是你是我1000%的注意力的焦点。 |
[13:22] | Wow, that’s a lot. I’m thrilled to hear that… | 哇,那很多。你这么说我很激动…… |
[13:25] | Excuse me one moment. | 稍等片刻。 |
[13:26] | Have you heard from Indonesia? | 印尼有消息了吗? |
[13:27] | They’ve made a counter. | 他们给回复了。 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[13:28] | Hope Melissa’s taken care of you. | 希望Melissa照顾得还周到。 |
[13:30] | She’s our “financy Nancy,” | 她是我们的财务Nancy, |
[13:31] | but she’s cool, sometimes. | 但她有时还不错。 |
[13:32] | I can be cool sometimes. | 我有时还不错。 |
[13:34] | So what we need to do… | 那我们接下来…… |
[13:37] | – Talk to me. – What about? | – 跟我说话。 – 说什么? |
[13:39] | Anything. Doesn’t quite matter. | 什么都行。都一样。 |
[13:41] | “Congress,” “legislature,” words like that. | “国会”,“立法”,之类的。 |
[13:43] | Yes. Exactly. What about France? | 对。正是。法国怎么样? |
[13:45] | So pretty. The museums are too big. | 很漂亮。博物馆太大了。 |
[13:47] | They could be smaller. | 可以建小一点。 |
[13:48] | That’s a great point. | 说得很好。 |
[13:49] | Did Melissa show you our new baby? | Melissa带你看我们的新宝贝了吗? |
[13:51] | We won. | 我们赢了。 |
[13:51] | I’m so sorry. What? | 不好意思,什么? |
[13:52] | Did she show you the Smartch? | 她让你看智表了吗? |
[13:54] | “This march”? Do you have a special little march? | “这只表”?你们有个特别的小游行吗?(谐音) |
[13:56] | – No. – No? | – 不是。 – 不是? |
[13:59] | You are going to love this. | 这个你一定喜欢。 |
[14:00] | It’s a little on the loud side, guys. | 声音有点大了,同志们。 |
[14:01] | How’s about putting a sock around the ball? | 给球套上袜子怎么样? |
[14:07] | We’re going to put this on you. | 我们给你戴上这个。 |
[14:09] | You are wearing a smart watch. | 你现在戴着智能手表。 |
[14:12] | Hence, “Smartch.” | 所以简称“智表”。 |
[14:14] | It swaps Clovis profiles when you shake hands. | 它会在握手时交换Clovis档案。 |
[14:16] | If it’s a phone and watch, | 如果是手机和表合体, |
[14:17] | just call it a “Fotch.” | 叫手机表就行了。 |
[14:18] | Or a “Wone.” | 或者表手机。 |
[14:20] | If you wanted it to bomb. | 如果你希望没销路的话。 |
[14:23] | – Let’s shake. – All right. | – 我们握手吧。 – 好的。 |
[14:27] | And now it is on. | 启动了。 |
[14:29] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[14:30] | It worked this morning. | 今天早上有效的。 |
[14:31] | Okay, one more time. | 好吧,再来一次。 |
[14:32] | This way. Uh-oh. | 这边。啊哦。 |
[14:35] | I feel like we’re sawing a tree or something. | 感觉我们像在砍树之类的。 |
[14:38] | Now we’re milking a cow. | 现在我们在挤牛奶。 |
[14:40] | Maybe there’s an “on” button. | 也许有个开启按钮。 |
[14:41] | You know what? | 算了。 |
[14:41] | We’ll come back to shaking, okay? | 再握手试试,好吗? |
[14:43] | Great. | 很好。 |
[14:44] | Why don’t you ask it a question? | 要不你问它个问题? |
[14:47] | Can Craig see… | Craig能不能看…… |
[14:47] | Selina, you need to say “Smartch.” | Selina,你得先说“智表”。 |
[14:49] | It’s “Madam Vice President.” | 是副总统女士。 |
[14:51] | I know! | 我知道! |
[14:51] | Okay. Smartch, can you see for Craig… | 好了。智表,你能帮Craig打开…… |
[14:56] | – It’s “Cray-eeg.” – Cray-eeg… | – 是克嘞嘞格。 – 克嘞嘞格…… |
[14:58] | the “MeetMeyer” website. | 认识Meyer网站吗? |
[15:02] | These are the opening times for Sea World. | 现在是海洋时间开放时间。 |
[15:05] | You know, this is good. | 你知道,这是好事。 |
[15:06] | If things work all the time, | 如果从不出错, |
[15:07] | it means we can’t make them better. | 我们就没法提高了。 |
[15:08] | We have a saying here | Clovis这儿有个说法, |
[15:10] | at Clovis… “Dare to fail.” | “敢于失败”。 |
[15:12] | Then that’s a job well done. | 那样才是出色地完成工作。 |
[15:14] | Stop playing Ping-Pong… | 别打乒乓了…… |
[15:16] | here… and go have a great time somewhere else. | 别在这…… 到别的地方快乐地互动去。 |
[15:20] | Look, if we don’t go with this Chung torture story, | 你看,如果我们不上Chung虐囚新闻, |
[15:23] | someone else will. | 别人也会上。 |
[15:25] | We just don’t know the facts. | 我们不清楚事实。 |
[15:27] | We put it out there, | 先把消息放出去, |
[15:29] | and then something will arrive that backs it up. | 自然会有证据冒出来。 |
[15:32] | That’s Journalism 101. | 这是做记者的第一课。 |
[15:34] | Hey, Dan. It’s Jonah. | 嗨,Dan。是Jonah。 |
[15:36] | Hey, do you think I should go with this? | 你看我应该报道这个吗? |
[15:37] | I’m probably going to, | 我大概会报, |
[15:40] | but if you think I shouldn’t | 但如果你觉得不应该报, |
[15:41] | go with it, just call me back. | 给我回电话。 |
[15:42] | Okay? Call me back if I shouldn’t go with it. | 好吗?如果不改报就给我回电话。 |
[15:44] | Okay. Thank you. This is Jonah. Bye. | 好了。谢谢。我是Jonah。再见。 |
[15:52] | He’s not calling back. Go with it. | 他不会回电话。报道吧。 |
[15:54] | Stop. | 停。 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 嗯。 |
[16:02] | – Done? – Done. | – 好了? – 好了。 |
[16:04] | Whew. Ugh. | 呼。呃。 |
[16:05] | Ma’am, could I address the Smartch one more time? | 女士,我能再试一次智表吗? |
[16:08] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,好吧。 |
[16:09] | At work they call me the tech whisperer. | 在单位他们都叫我科技语者。 |
[16:11] | No, we don’t. | 不,没有。 |
[16:12] | Smartch, can we see “MeetMeyer”? | 智表,我们能看看“认识Meyer”吗? |
[16:15] | The Smartch learns quickly. | 智表学习得很快。 |
[16:17] | It’s like it has an Asian mother. | 好像它有个亚洲妈妈一样。 |
[16:19] | – What…? – What is this? | – 什么……? – 这是什么? |
[16:21] | Some college kids made it, ma’am. | 某些大学生弄出来的,女士。 |
[16:23] | It’s a comedy thing where they | 类似小品,他们把你 |
[16:24] | represent you as meat and act out news stories. | 表现成肉,演绎新闻内容。 |
[16:27] | It’s making fun of our website, | 这是在嘲笑我们的网站, |
[16:28] | which is “MeetMeyer”… M-E-E-T… | “认识Meyer”,MEET……(meat肉) |
[16:30] | Oh, that’s me. | 哦,那是我。 |
[16:32] | What is the site, “Meeting Meyer”? | “了解Meyer”的网站是什么? |
[16:33] | Yeah. Smartch, show us “Meeting Meyer.” | 嗯,智表,给我们“了解Meyer”。 |
[16:36] | No, no! No, Smartch, no! | 不,不!停下,智表,停下! |
[16:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:38] | – No. – Oh, my God! | – 不。 – 我的天啊!(meat动词艹) |
[16:40] | – Okay, okay. – Gary, oh, my God. | – 好了,好了。 – Gary,天啊。 |
[16:42] | Now I’m getting fucked harder that way. | 现在这样艹得更猛了。 |
[16:44] | Engage family filters. | 打开家庭过滤功能。 |
[16:46] | You have to say “Smartch.” | 你得说“智表”。 |
[16:47] | Smartch, engage family filters. | 智表,打开家庭过滤功能。 |
[16:50] | All right, it’s off. Come down from that. | 好了,关掉了。下来吧。 |
[16:53] | I am so sorry, Madam Vice President. | 十分抱歉,副总统女士。 |
[16:57] | If it’s any consolation, a porn parody | 如果这能给你提供一点安慰, |
[16:59] | is a sure sign that you’ve officially made it. | 有人拍色情恶搞片明确标志着你获得了成功。 |
[17:01] | Technically, becoming vice president | 严格说,当选副总统 |
[17:04] | could count as making it. | 可以算是成功。 |
[17:06] | So who was that fucking me? | 那么是谁在艹我? |
[17:07] | Was that Jeremy Irons? | 是Jeremy Irons吗? |
[17:08] | I think you mean Ron Jeremy. | 我想你是说Ron Jeremy。 |
[17:10] | Whatever. | 随便了。 |
[17:11] | – It wasn’t. – This raises another point. | – 不是。 – 这引出了另一个话题。 |
[17:13] | We cannot have this Jonah Ryan | 副总统讲话时,背景上 |
[17:15] | or this fracking story | 不能有Jonah Ryan |
[17:16] | behind the Veep when she’s talking. | 或者这个水裂的新闻。 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I can’t take it from them, too. | 嗯,但我也没法让他们闭嘴。 |
[17:20] | You know? A girl gets tired. | 我说,这着实烦人。 |
[17:22] | Guys, you’re not asking me to pull content? | 同志们,你们不会要求我撤回报道吧? |
[17:24] | That’s very much against our ethics. | 这和我们的理念完全背道而驰。 |
[17:26] | The political reality is… | 政治上的现实是…… |
[17:28] | I don’t follow politics. | 我不关心政治。 |
[17:30] | But I do like your | 但我喜欢你的 |
[17:31] | “Tablets in the School” initiative. | “校园平板电脑”启动计划。 |
[17:33] | How about I give you a few to get you started? | 我为你提供一些做起步怎么样? |
[17:35] | Say, 50,000? | 比如5万台? |
[17:37] | That’s a very generous offer. We appreciate that. | 真是慷慨的提议,我们很感激。 |
[17:40] | Bang. That’s how fast we move here. | 嘭。这儿人动作就是这么快。 |
[17:42] | Well, that could be the start of a nice friendship. | 这可以成为一段美好友谊的起点。 |
[17:44] | Now that we’re on the topic of friendship, | 既然谈到了友谊的话题, |
[17:46] | that repatriation tax stops so much innovation. | 利润回国税对创新是个不小的阻碍。 |
[17:50] | We would love to have a dialogue about that. | 我们很希望能就此谈谈。 |
[17:53] | You don’t follow politics, I thought. | 我以为你不关心政治。 |
[17:55] | Or you do now follow politics? | 你还是关心政治的咯? |
[17:57] | We see ourselves as very much post-tax. | 我们的自身定位是后税主义。 |
[18:00] | I do have one fiscal question. Right now, | 我确实有一个财务问题。 |
[18:04] | you are showcasing other people’s content for free. | 目前,你免费展示别人的材料。 |
[18:06] | Once the content providers start charging you, | 如果材料提供者开始索取费用, |
[18:09] | do you have a plan for that? | 你有应对计划吗? |
[18:11] | I think there’s a misunderstanding. | 我看这里有点误会。 |
[18:13] | People want to work with us | 人们想要和我们合作, |
[18:14] | more than they want to be paid. | 不惜牺牲利益。 |
[18:15] | That’s a given. | 这是明摆的。 |
[18:17] | If that plan works, you’ve changed humanity. | 如果这计划行得通,你就改变了人性了。 |
[18:20] | – Bravo. – Yeah, indeed. | – 壮举啊。 – 嗯,确实。 |
[18:23] | – Melissa… – Craig is bookmarking this chat. | – Melissa… – Craig要把这段对话加书签里。 |
[18:26] | – He’s what? – You mean metaphorically? | – 他要什么? – 是比喻吗? |
[18:30] | Look at that pile of elbows. | 看看那个傻大个。 |
[18:31] | Look at this… number one. | 看看这个……第一名。 |
[18:33] | His site’s been blowing up all day. | 他的网站今天火爆透了。 |
[18:35] | Who is that guy? | 那是谁? |
[18:36] | That’s Jonah Ryan. Everybody knows Jonah. | 那是Jonah Ryan。人人都认识Jonah。 |
[18:40] | He’s well-known in DC circles. | 他是首都圈内知名人。 |
[18:42] | Okay, how much do we have in the New Venture fund? | 好,我们有多少新风投基金? |
[18:44] | – 50. – Let’s take 3 or 4 and buy that site. | – 50。 – 拿出3或4买下那个网站。 |
[18:47] | – No way! – You mean millions? | – 不可能! – 你说的是百万? |
[18:49] | Fair enough. Four to six. | 有道理。4到6吧。 |
[18:51] | He said he’s a popular guy, so… | 他说他很受欢迎,所以…… |
[18:53] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说。 |
[18:54] | Yes, he definitely said that. | 不,他绝对这么说了。 |
[18:57] | I’ve got to go talk to Indonesia. | 我得和印尼方面谈话。 |
[18:59] | Recap. Tablets… cool. | 回顾一下。平板电脑……酷。 |
[19:01] | No tax… awesome. | 不收税……赞。 |
[19:03] | See you at the Town Hall. Gonna be fun. | 议政厅见。一定会很有趣。 |
[19:05] | So glad you support us. | 有你们的支持真叫人愉快。 |
[19:08] | Okay, thanks. Okay, bye. | 好的,谢谢。好的,再见。 |
[19:11] | – Who was that? – It was nobody. | – 谁的电话? – 没什么。 |
[19:14] | Just a nice little pretty lady | 只是一个我称之为“命运”的 |
[19:15] | I like to call “Destiny.” | 可爱小姐。 |
[19:17] | Clovis wants to buy Ryantology. | Clovis想买下Ryan神教。 |
[19:20] | – What? – That’s right! That’s right! | – 什么? – 没错!没错! |
[19:23] | Oh, my God. You see these brains? | 哦,天哪,你看到这个大脑了吗? |
[19:25] | See why I’m pattin’ ’em? Because | 知道为什么我在拍它? |
[19:27] | they are made of solid platinum. | 因为它是纯白金制造的。 |
[19:28] | This is really good for all of us, right? | 这对我们都是天大的好事,对吗? |
[19:31] | I am going to be so rich. | 我要飞黄腾达了。 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God. You know what? | 哦,天哪,我告诉你们, |
[19:34] | Everybody who said that I would never make it… | 那些看扁我的人, |
[19:36] | where the fuck are you now, huh? | 你们现在在哪儿,啊? |
[19:39] | Some of them are still in senior positions. | 他们中的一些还在高级职位上。 |
[19:40] | Fuck you, Kent Davison. | 去你妈B,Kent Davison。 |
[19:43] | Fuck you, Mrs. Gravestock | 去你妈B,三年级的 |
[19:44] | from the third grade. | Gravestock老师。 |
[19:46] | Fuck you, stepdad one and stepdad three. | 去你妈B,后爸1号后爸3号。 |
[19:49] | Oh! I gotta sit down. | 哦!我得坐下。 |
[19:56] | I think I just had a money-gasm. | 我觉得我刚经历了一次富高潮。 |
[19:59] | Jonah with money. God Almighty. | 有钱Jonah。要命了。 |
[20:01] | It’s like if Hitler could fly. | 就像希特勒添翼。 |
[20:03] | I vote we tape Gary’s mouth closed. | 我投票赞成把Gary的嘴封起来。 |
[20:05] | I did not say anything. | 我什么都没说。 |
[20:07] | He asked me to come in with him, Jonah did. | 他试过拉我入伙,Jonah。 |
[20:08] | I’d be rich right now. | 我本可以发大财。 |
[20:11] | I’d be handcuffed to a prick, but I’d be rich. | 会跟个混蛋栓在一块,但我发大财了。 |
[20:13] | You would not. Absolutely not. | 你不会的。绝对不会。 |
[20:15] | So they buy it for four, | 算他们花4个买下了, |
[20:16] | so that gives you, what, one? | 那分给你的有多少,1个? |
[20:18] | After taxes, it’s like 500,000. | 税后差不多就是五十万。 |
[20:20] | It’s nothing. | 那不算什么钱。 |
[20:21] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你能用那干吗? |
[20:22] | Ow. | 嗷。 |
[20:23] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[20:25] | Do you think this is appropriate? | 你觉得这么做合适吗? |
[20:27] | ‘Cause when you do that to the vice | 因为如果你对副总统这么做, |
[20:29] | president, this is what happens! | 就会有这个下场! |
[20:30] | Oh! | 哦! |
[20:32] | God. Oh, my God. | 天呐。我的天。 |
[20:34] | Gary, are you all right? | Gary,你没事吧? |
[20:34] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事,我没事。 |
[20:35] | Oh, God! | 哦,天啊! |
[20:36] | You know what? You kids have no… | 我告诉你,你们这群小孩儿一点都…… |
[20:39] | – Ma’am? Ma’am? – What? | – 女士? 女士? – 什么? |
[20:40] | These idiots are the Internet. | 这群白痴就是互联网。 |
[20:42] | Excuse me, Madam Vice President. | 抱歉,副总统女士。 |
[20:45] | Madam Vice President. | 副总统女士。 |
[20:46] | Amy, can we huddle for a second? | Amy,能谈一下吗? |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 嗯。 |
[20:49] | It’s okay, we have a huddle area. | 没事的,我们有谈话区域。 |
[20:53] | I’m taking these people back to dial-up. | 我要把这些人弄回拨号时代。 |
[20:55] | They think they’re kings of America. | 他们以为自己是美国大王。 |
[20:57] | Well, in a way they are. | 呃,某种程度上他们确实是。 |
[20:58] | No, they’re not. | 不,才不是。 |
[20:59] | I take your point. | 我明白你的意思。 |
[20:59] | I know you’re walking around here | 我知道你这里转悠, |
[21:01] | like you’re C-3PO with | 好像自己是带着闪亮黄铜 |
[21:02] | a big, brass, shiny erection, | 大JB的C3PO(星战机器人)。 |
[21:04] | but I got news for you. This is | 但我告诉你,这里是 |
[21:06] | kindergarten for cyberbrats. | 科技混蛋的幼儿园。 |
[21:08] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 我还告诉你。 |
[21:09] | If you’re over 30… | 如果你过了30…… |
[21:10] | check it out. That’s where | 看清楚吧。你在这里 |
[21:11] | you’re headed, my friend, if you work here. | 就是那种下场,老伙计。 |
[21:13] | I’ve got to go to the bathroom. | 我得上厕所。 |
[21:15] | They have a bathroom here, or do they | 这里有厕所吗,还是把屎 |
[21:16] | put their turds up in the cloud? | 上传到云端?(云端储存,移动使用) |
[21:17] | Down the hall to the right. | 沿着走廊往右。 |
[21:19] | I hate this fucking place. | 我恨透了这个地方。 |
[21:20] | Way to go, Gary. | 干得好,Gary。 |
[21:30] | Aw, it’s a space toilet. | 嗷,太空厕所。 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[21:38] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[21:39] | I’ve been watching you and I like what I see. | 我一直在观察你,结果很满意。 |
[21:43] | – Right. – Would you work here | – 哦。 – 你愿意在这儿工作 |
[21:45] | and share an open plan environment with me? | 和我共享开放计划的环境吗? |
[21:48] | I’m flattered, | 我很荣幸。 |
[21:50] | but the sheer positivity of | 但光想想在这儿工作 |
[21:51] | this place would break me. | 就够我崩溃了。 |
[21:53] | Doug, they got different trail mix today. | Doug,今天换了新的什锦果。 |
[21:56] | Somewhere else. | 在别的地方。 |
[21:57] | This is what we’d pay you. | 我们出这个数。 |
[21:59] | Go fuck yourself. | 你们去死吧。 |
[22:02] | Sorry, that’s the opposite of what I meant to say. | 对不起,我的意思完全相反。 |
[22:04] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[22:07] | Iraq, land of history, but also land | 伊拉克,充满历史的土地, |
[22:10] | of unspeakable torture! | 也充满了可耻的虐囚行径。 |
[22:13] | Chung’s proud of his beatboxing, | Chung为他的电音水平自豪, |
[22:16] | but what about the beating | 那他在伊拉克的的拳击殴打 |
[22:17] | and boxing he did in Iraq? | 又如何?(beatbox电子鼓,beat打box拳击) |
[22:19] | Proud of that, “Guv’nor”? | 自豪吗,老大?(谐音州长) |
[22:21] | I don’t understand what this is. | 我不知道这是什么。 |
[22:23] | I know. | 对啊。 |
[22:24] | I don’t want any of this. | 我不要看到这个。 |
[22:25] | Figure out a way to get rid of it. | 想办法把它去掉。 |
[22:26] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道这是什么。 |
[22:29] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 怎么了?怎么了? |
[22:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[22:31] | I’ve got to confess, ma’am, | 我得坦白,女士, |
[22:32] | I’ve been in a lot of pain lately. | 我最近病痛缠身。 |
[22:34] | It’s my shoulder. | 在肩膀上。 |
[22:35] | The masseuse at the hotel this | 今天早上酒店的按摩师 |
[22:36] | morning told me to take it easy… | 告诉我要放松…… |
[22:37] | but it’s just been hurting. | 但还是很痛。 |
[22:38] | Oh-hh… | 哦~~ |
[22:38] | It was a masseuse. | 是按摩师啊。 |
[22:41] | That makes total sense now. | 这就完全讲得通了。 |
[22:42] | Who did you think it was? | 你们以为是谁? |
[22:43] | Kent, it was a masseuse. | Kent,那是个按摩师。 |
[22:46] | Ah… masseuse. I buy that. | 啊……按摩师。我信了。 |
[22:49] | Why else would I invite a man into my hotel room? | 不然我为什么会请一个男人进我的酒店房间? |
[22:51] | – Well… – Nothing. | – 呃…… – 没事。 |
[22:55] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 为什么这样看着我? |
[22:56] | Like what? | 怎么样? |
[22:57] | Nothing. It’s a free country. | 没什么。自由国家。 |
[22:59] | I know it’s a free country. | 我知道自由国家。 |
[23:00] | I had a cousin like that. | 我有一个表亲就是那样的。 |
[23:01] | Not to split hairs or anything, but it was a man. | 不是我要斤斤计较,但那是个男的。 |
[23:03] | So, technically, it’s a masseur, not a masseuse. | 所以严格来说,是男按摩师,不是按摩师。 |
[23:05] | – Right. – Whatever makes you happy. | – 哦。 – 你开心就好。 |
[23:07] | – It doesn’t matter. – I don’t understand what’s… | – 没关系了。 – 我不知道有什么…… |
[23:09] | Whatever makes me happy? | 我开心就好? |
[23:12] | It’s complicated, isn’t it? | 情况很复杂,不是吗? |
[23:14] | It is, it is. | 对,对。 |
[23:15] | My job is to discover how America thinks. | 我的任务是发现美国的思维。 |
[23:19] | Right now, the public is interested | 眼下,公众对给科技公司 |
[23:22] | in tax relief for tech firms. | 减税感兴趣。 |
[23:23] | Interesting. | 有意思。 |
[23:24] | Yeah, but… they’re still deciding. | 对,但……他们还需要时间做决定。 |
[23:27] | There is a lot of interest | Chung虐囚新闻 |
[23:30] | in the Chung torture story. | 吸引了很多关注。 |
[23:32] | The public may decide to put it on | 公众可能最后决定 |
[23:35] | the Clovis front page after all. | 把它放到Clovis首页。 |
[23:37] | Ah… instead of those Selina stories. | 啊……而不是Selina的新闻。 |
[23:40] | Also interesting. | 也很有意思。 |
[23:43] | I do admire the power of the public. | 我的确仰慕公众的力量。 |
[23:45] | Aren’t they magnificent? | 确实势不可挡。 |
[23:50] | Welcome to the Clovis Town Hall, guys! | 欢迎来到Clovis议政厅,同志们! |
[23:53] | Next week we have Rupert Grint | 下周我们将请到哈利波特的 |
[23:54] | from the “Harry Potter” movies. | Rupert Grint(罗恩)。 |
[24:02] | But today I am honored to welcome | 但今天我们很荣幸地 |
[24:04] | the Vice President of the United States, | 欢迎美国副总统Selina Meyer |
[24:06] | Selina Meyer. | 来到这里。 |
[24:15] | Oh, God. | 哦,天哪。 |
[24:17] | Hi. – Now, Selina… | – 你们好。- 那么,Selina… |
[24:20] | Oh… | 哦… |
[24:21] | some people call me “Madam Vice President.” | 有些人叫我副总统女士。 |
[24:23] | But you can call me whatever you want, Craig. | 但你想叫我什么都行,Craig。 |
[24:25] | – “Cray-eeg.” – Yeah. | – 克嘞嘞格。 – 嗯。 |
[24:27] | Okay. Well, Madam Vice President, | 好了。那么,副总统女士, |
[24:29] | why don’t you name a website… | 请你来讲出一个 |
[24:31] | suitable for work, please. | 适合工作场合的网址。 |
[24:35] | Okay, Smartch, show me the Clovis home page. | 好的,智表,给我Clovis主页。 |
[24:44] | You know what? Guys, I have to address this. | 这样吧,大家伙儿,我得做出声明。 |
[24:47] | This Danny Chung torture story. | 这个Danny Chung虐囚的故事。 |
[24:50] | I know Governor Chung very well | 我非常熟悉Chung州长。 |
[24:54] | and I can tell you that these | 我可以告诉你们这些 |
[24:56] | allegations are utterly unfounded. | 指控完全是空穴来风。 |
[24:58] | Utterly unfounded. If you are telling me | 空穴来风。如果你告诉我 |
[25:00] | that Danny Chung condones torture, | Danny Chung容忍虐囚行为, |
[25:04] | I am telling you that those allegations are false. | 我可以告诉你们这些指控是错误的。 |
[25:08] | False. I mean, | 错误的。我说, |
[25:10] | the words “Danny Chung” and “torture”… | “Danny Chung”和“虐囚”两个词…… |
[25:13] | they don’t belong in the same sentence. They don’t. | 不属于一个句子。根本不可能。 |
[25:17] | “Danny Chung”? “Torture”? Come on. | “Danny Chung”和“虐囚”?拜托。 |
[25:22] | Well, ma’am, by denying that “Chung” | 呃,女士,否认“Chung” |
[25:24] | and “torture” are connected, | 和“虐囚”有联系, |
[25:25] | everyone now seems to think | 会给大家造成“Chung”和 |
[25:27] | that, well, “Chung” and “torture” are connected. | “虐囚”有联系的印象。 |
[25:29] | And I wonder what magician got | 我想知道其中的魔术师 |
[25:31] | that little story out there? | 能得到什么好处? |
[25:32] | You’re a very smart boy. Listen, | 你很聪明。听着, |
[25:34] | we’re gonna end this conversation. | 我们要终止对话了。 |
[25:35] | We’re never gonna refer to it again, okay? | 永不再提,知道了吗? |
[25:38] | Melissa, I’ve had time to think about it now, | Melissa,我花了时间想了想, |
[25:41] | and… I’m a grown-up. | 然后……我是个成年人。 |
[25:44] | I don’t think I’m the right fit here. | 我认为我不适合这里。 |
[25:46] | I wasn’t even that into toys when I was a kid. | 我小时候都不太喜欢玩具。 |
[25:49] | The Veep doesn’t value you. | 副总统不重视你。 |
[25:51] | She’s about to promote me to campaign manager. | 她很快要提拔我做竞选主管了。 |
[25:53] | She values me. | 她很重视我。 |
[25:54] | That’s off the record, by the way. | 那个不能传出去,顺便一提。 |
[25:57] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你。 |
[25:59] | I can buy a thousand Amys. | 我可以买到一千个Amy。 |
[26:01] | That’s fine by me if your idea | 我没意见,既然你对 |
[26:03] | of “special” is Jonah Ryan. | “特别”的定义是Jonah Ryan。 |
[26:04] | Jonah Ryan? Jonah Ryan? | |
[26:06] | We sunsetted that idea minutes ago. | 几分钱我们刚打消那个主意。 |
[26:08] | We’ve withdrawn our offer. | 我们撤回了提议。 |
[26:10] | Well, “like.” Sorry, wrong company. | 好吧,“赞”。对不起,想错公司了。(facebook) |
[26:14] | These Pentagon files prove beyond doubt | 这些五角大楼的文件毫无疑问地 |
[26:18] | I had no involvement in torture. | 证明了我与虐囚行为毫无瓜葛。 |
[26:21] | I’ve never made political capital | 我从未把入伍经历 |
[26:24] | from my military record. | 当做政治资本。 |
[26:26] | A service to this great country… | 对这个伟大国家的奉献… |
[26:29] | Okay, yes. I understand. | 行了,我懂了。 |
[26:30] | …but the now utterly discredited website… | …但现在那个极不可信的网站… |
[26:33] | Jonah, we didn’t get into this for the money. | Jonah,我们创业不是为了钱。 |
[26:40] | You take that chicken soup | 端好你的鸡汤, |
[26:42] | and you shove it up your soul. | 去艹你的心灵吧。 |
[26:43] | …destroy the allegations against me | …撤销对我的指控, |
[26:47] | and the brave men and women… | 那么那些勇敢的男男女女… |
[26:52] | Hey! Dan! | 嘿!蛋! |
[26:54] | Hey, pizza delivery, buddy. | pizza到了,伙计。 |
[26:57] | I got some meat you can put in your mouth. | 有大块肉给你吃。 |
[26:59] | You fuckin’ asshole! | 你个下贱混蛋! |
[27:02] | Hey, you want a complimentary soda? | 嘿,要附赠汽水吗? |
[27:05] | What the hell are you doing, Jonah? | 你他妈在干吗,Jonah? |
[27:09] | – Screw you, Dan. – Oh, yeah, that’s right. | – 艹你妈,Dan。 – 哦对,没错。 |
[27:11] | Speaking of screwed, | 说到艹, |
[27:12] | I heard you lost four million dollars. | 我听说你损失了四百万。 |
[27:14] | – Yeah. – I feel your pain. | – 嗯。 – 你的不幸我感同身受。 |
[27:15] | I had to dump that 150 on purpose in the game today. | 我今天无奈地打牌故意输了150. |
[27:17] | You fucked me, Dan. You fucked me with your face. | 你害死我了,Dan。你的狗脸害死我了。 |
[27:20] | Oh, would that be this face? | 哦,是这个脸吗? |
[27:22] | Melissa, what an enjoyable day. | Melissa,今天真愉快。 |
[27:24] | – Thank you very much. – Our pleasure. | – 十分感谢。 – 我们的荣幸。 |
[27:26] | Yes. Absolutely. | 嗯。绝对的。 |
[27:26] | Amy, can I talk to you just briefly? | Amy,我能和你简短地谈一下吗? |
[27:28] | In the ladies’ restroom, they have | 在女厕所里,他们有种 |
[27:30] | some sort of an Internet toilet. | 什么互联网马桶。 |
[27:31] | I couldn’t figure out how to flush it. | 我搞不懂怎么冲水。 |
[27:33] | It’s got all these buttons that freak me out, | 那么多按钮,我都慌了。 |
[27:35] | so could you go handle it? Okay. | 你能帮我处理吗?好的。 |
[27:37] | It’s the third stall. Thank you. | 第三个隔间。谢谢。 |
[27:41] | Oh, wonderful day, wonderful device. | 哦,精彩的一天,精彩的设备。 |
[27:44] | – Wanna take one away? – No. | – 要带一个回去吗? – 不要。 |
[27:51] | Here you go. | 给。 |
[27:52] | All the best. | 衷心祝福。 |