时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | My fellow Americans, | 我亲爱的美国同胞们 |
[00:22] | I stand before you this morning in barefaced awe | 今晨我以对我们至上的民主政体 |
[00:26] | of the majesty of our democratic system. | 无比敬畏之心站在你们面前 |
[00:29] | What a night. | 多么神奇的夜晚 |
[00:31] | In a democracy such as ours, | 在我们这样的民主国家 |
[00:33] | it falls to the people to choose their president, | 靠其公民选出其总统 |
[00:36] | and that is what you attempted to do last night. | 这也是你们昨晚所经历的 |
[00:39] | As it turned out, there’s a virtually unprecedented tie | 而结果却是 在总统选举团中 |
[00:42] | in the electoral college, | 存在前所未有的平局 |
[00:44] | a somewhat arcane institution | 许多学者都认为选举平局 |
[00:45] | that many scholars believe we should do away with. | 这样罕见晦涩的情况早该被废除 |
[00:49] | I wish to say on a personal note | 而我个人想要表达的是 |
[00:51] | that although there is a tie, | 尽管当下存在平局 |
[00:52] | I am most privileged to have won the popular vote. | 我也十分荣幸能取得众多票数 |
[00:56] | And though this tie may be frustrating, | 尽管这僵局令人沮丧泄气 |
[00:58] | I want to assure the American people | 我向美国人民保证 |
[01:01] | our country is not leaderless. | 我们国家绝不会群龙无首 |
[01:03] | No matter who you voted for, I am your president. | 不管你支持谁 我现在仍是你们的总统 |
[01:07] | Thank you all. God bless you. | 谢谢你们 上帝保佑你们 |
[01:09] | And may God bless the United States of America. | 也惟愿上帝保佑美利坚合众国 |
[01:14] | We’re clear. | 结束 |
[01:16] | Can we have the room? Fantastic speech, ma’am. | 下面我们谈吧? 演讲真棒 |
[01:18] | The three Ss– strength, stability and bullshit. | 三个重点 坚定 稳定 还有镇定地胡说 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I forgot to thank the voters for | 我忘记感谢选民让我们国家 |
[01:22] | making our country look like a high school Spanish club. | 看上去像高中里的西班牙社团 |
[01:25] | Didn’t those founding fuckers ever hear of an odd number? | 那些操蛋的国父们不知道什么叫奇数吗? |
[01:28] | Two great Greek contributions to society… | 希腊社会给我们的两大贡献… |
[01:30] | democracy and getting fucked up the ass. | 民主还有花式操蛋 |
[01:33] | I’ve tried both and they’re way overrated, like jazz. | 这俩我还都试过 言过其实 就像爵士 |
[01:36] | My bowling coach used to say a tie was like kissing your sister. | 我保龄球教练曾说打平局就像亲了你妹一样 |
[01:39] | Well, this feels like my sister took a shit on my chest. | 这感觉就像我妹在我胸上拉了坨屎 |
[01:43] | God, I’ll tell you something, too, okay? | 我天 我也告诉你啊 |
[01:45] | There is no world in which I am going to be vice president | 打死我也不要给那个骄傲自大 迪克·凡·戴克 |
[01:48] | to that smug, Dick Van Dyke-looking motherfucker Tom James. | 一样的操蛋汤姆·詹姆斯做副总统 |
[01:52] | Who in the hell does he think… | 见鬼了他妈的他以为是谁… |
[01:54] | Catherine, what are you doing with that thing? | 凯瑟琳你拿着那东西在干吗啊? |
[01:56] | – Is that on? – Remember when we got back last night? | – 开着吗? – 还记得我们做完回去的时候吗? |
[01:58] | My thesis film about the tie. | 这是我的论文电影 关于这个平局 |
[02:00] | She majored in film at Vassar College. | 她是瓦萨大学电影专业的 |
[02:01] | Oh, believe me, I know what she majored in. | 相信我 我知道她学什么 |
[02:03] | 65 grand a year to watch movies. | 每年花六万五千刀看电影 |
[02:05] | Mom, this is such a historic event. | 妈 这绝对是历史性事件 |
[02:08] | Can you please just get off of me? | 你能行行好离我远点吗? |
[02:09] | And I never came up with a thesis my advisor liked | 那我永远不会弄出我导师喜欢的课题了 |
[02:11] | because I had that thing | 因为我上半学年有过 |
[02:13] | last semester where I was tired all the time… | 全程把我累的不要不要的… |
[02:14] | Okay, we don’t have time to hear the story of your syndrome. | 好的 我们没时间听你叨叨你的症状 |
[02:17] | What about your minor, dance? | 你的辅修呢 舞蹈? |
[02:19] | Why don’t you make up a | 你怎么不为我这选举 |
[02:20] | little kind of a dance about the election? | 编一支舞呢? |
[02:22] | You know, you can’t decide | 也是课题啊 比如说你在 |
[02:24] | should you dance or should you not dance? | 你该不该跳舞中挣扎 |
[02:26] | I want you to take this seriously. You promised me. | 你得严肃看待这事儿 你保证过我的 |
[02:28] | Please, Catherine, stop with the whining, all right? | 行行好 凯瑟琳 别发牢骚了 好嘛? |
[02:31] | You’re gonna shatter the bulletproof glass in here. | 你都快把这儿的防弹玻璃震碎了 |
[02:34] | How is it that we did not win Delaware? | 我们没拿下特拉华州是什么鬼? |
[02:36] | Okay, is that a yes to my question? | 所以你的回答是 是? |
[02:41] | Okay, she can have full access, okay? | 好的吧 她享有完全通行权 可以吗? |
[02:44] | Starting right after we address the situation in Yemen. | 在我们讨论完也门问题之后 |
[02:48] | Honey, it’s Yemen. | 亲爱的 也门 |
[02:49] | Life gives you Yemen, you got to make Yemenade. | 当生活给你也门 你得榨成也门汁 |
[02:52] | Okay, well, I’ll come back later. | 好吧 我等会再来 |
[02:54] | You always do. | 反正你也会回来的 |
[02:57] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[02:58] | No, there’s not gonna be a film. | 不 电影没戏 |
[03:00] | The only thing Catherine ever finished | 凯瑟琳做成的唯一一件事 |
[03:01] | was an entire ice cream cake. | 就是消灭一整块冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[03:03] | Quick thinking about Yemen, by the way. | 也门这个借口想得快准狠 不错 |
[03:05] | Actually, four Christian missionaries burned to death. | 事实上 四名基督教传教士被烧至死 |
[03:07] | Oh, even better. | 更好了 |
[03:08] | Amy! Jesus. | 艾米! 上帝啊 |
[03:11] | This thing on the side of my face feels like a dog nipple. | 我这边脸上的这东西感觉像是狗的乳头 |
[03:13] | It’s hardly noticeable, ma’am, | 很难发现的 女士 |
[03:14] | like our Hispanic voter turnout. | 就像我们我们西班牙选民投票结果 |
[03:17] | Maybe you just might want to see a doctor just in case. | 我估计你得去看看医生了 |
[03:19] | No, she doesn’t need a doctor. I got it under control. | 不 她不需要医生 一切尽在掌握 |
[03:21] | – Amy! – Yeah? | – 艾米! – 哈? |
[03:23] | – So, what? – Nothing. | – 所以怎样? – 没啥 |
[03:24] | I’ve been on the phone all night with these clueless | 我整晚都在 |
[03:27] | constitutional law experts of ours. | 和我们这些无能的宪法律师专家通话 |
[03:29] | I don’t know what’s getting their dicks harder, | 我都不知道怎么让他们”硬”一点 |
[03:31] | an electoral college tie or talking to a girl. | 选举平局还是和一个女孩谈话 |
[03:33] | – Are you back? – No, I’m not back. I’m just helping out. | – 你回来了吗? – 不 我就是来帮个忙 |
[03:36] | – Ma’am. – What? | – 女士 – 又咋了? |
[03:37] | Do you want to see a doctor about the… | 你想就你那个看看医生吗… |
[03:40] | – It’s a stress pimple. – No, it’s | – 是个压力痘痘 – 不 它是 |
[03:41] | – I get them on my ass all the time. – It’s not a stress pimple. | – 我屁股上老长 – 不是压力痘痘 |
[03:44] | It’s a pimple that erupted during a very stressful time. | 只是一个普通痘痘长在了压力比较大的时候 |
[03:47] | – Gary’s on it, okay? – Exactly, yes. | – 盖瑞已经在处理了 好嘛? – 绝对 好 |
[03:49] | – I don’t have a spoon. – Oh. | – 我没有勺子 – 啊 |
[03:51] | Have you tried cider vinegar? | 你试过苹果醋吗? |
[03:53] | No, we’re using hot compresses. That’s all we need. | 没 我们用热敷就够了 |
[03:55] | For the stress pimple? Ben | 治压力疙瘩? 本屁股上也有 |
[03:56] | gets those on his butt. She should see a doctor. | 她得看医生了 |
[03:58] | – Amy’s back. – No, I’m not back. | – 艾米回来了 – 不 我还没回 |
[03:59] | – Ma’am, rave reviews on the speech. – Good. | – 演讲的反响棒呆了 – 好 |
[04:02] | – Oh, and big news. – Oh, God, O’Brien made a statement? | – 还有个大新闻 – 上帝啊 奥布莱恩陈词了? |
[04:05] | I’m sorry, I should have said big personal news. | 对不起 我应该说这是私人大新闻的 |
[04:08] | Wendy and I are adopting a baby from China. | 温蒂和我要从中国领养一个宝宝啦 |
[04:10] | We were keeping it a secret till after the election. | 我们原本准备在选举之后再公布的 |
[04:13] | Actually, Wendy was keeping it a secret from me until today | 好吧说实话 温蒂也才是今天刚刚告诉我 |
[04:15] | because I’m so bad with keeping secrets. | 因为我藏不住秘密 |
[04:17] | – But I’m gonna be a dad. – You’re a nincompoop. | – 但我要晋升为人父啦 – 你就一傻逼 |
[04:19] | We are in the middle of a tied election. | 我们处在选举平局的中艰阶段 |
[04:22] | There is no time for some Chinese baby. | 可没啥时间给什么中国宝宝 |
[04:26] | Cancel it and see if you can get your money back. | 宝宝退了吧 看你能不能把钱要回来 |
[04:28] | Fortune cookie say you fuck up big-time, round eye. | 幸运的曲奇说你搞砸了 小圆眼 |
[04:31] | It’s not a big deal. I don’t even know when to expect her. | 没啥大不了 我都不知道宝宝什么时候回来 |
[04:34] | And, starting today, I’m getting in dad shape. | 今天开始 我得练就一身父亲的体形了 |
[04:37] | – Counting my steps. – Too bad you’re not counting your missteps. | – 数我的步伐 – 真可惜你没细数你失足的步伐 |
[04:39] | You’d be done by breakfast, right? | 你早餐时就可以解决了 是吧? |
[04:41] | I prefer to count my steps in my head. | 我还是喜欢在脑海中数 |
[04:43] | 4,383. | 4383步 |
[04:45] | Get out of my sight, Kent, okay? | 滚出我视野 肯特 好嘛? |
[04:47] | I have not forgiven you for this tie. | 就这破平局我还没原谅你呢 |
[04:48] | Ma’am, I have the final House results. | 女士 我这有众议院最终的结果 |
[04:53] | – Lafontaine won? – Mm-hmm. | – 拉封丹赢了? – 嗯 |
[04:55] | How many abortions does a pro-lifer | 一个反对堕胎的人得让他的 |
[04:57] | have to pressure his mistress into before the people turn on him? | 情妇堕胎几次才能让人们都去痛恨他? |
[05:00] | – Three. – And how did Craig lose? | – 3次 – 克雷格是怎么输的? |
[05:02] | Didn’t she go to Indiana, like, five times? | 她不是去过印第安纳州五次吗? |
[05:04] | That may have been the problem. | 那估计就是问题所在了 |
[05:06] | All right, listen. From this moment forward, | 好的吧 听着 从现在开始 |
[05:08] | people, I am all about the House vote. | 众议院拉票是关键 |
[05:11] | We are recommending direct | 我们建议单独约 |
[05:13] | engagement with individual congressmen. | 国会议员见面 |
[05:14] | – That’s got to happen. – That’s right. | – 就这么说定了 – 就这样 |
[05:16] | And every day you have to do the one thing O’Brien can’t do. | 而且每天你们都得做奥布莱恩做不了的事 |
[05:18] | – Yeah, drive sober. – Take a shit without getting a hernia. | – 对 像是不喝酒开车 – 还有拉屎时没有疝气 |
[05:21] | Be the president. It is imperative | 是做个总统 当务之急是 |
[05:24] | that you look presidential right now. | 你得看上去像个总统 |
[05:26] | I’m going to visit troops, | 我要去拜访军队 |
[05:28] | go on and off of Air Force One as much as possible. | 上下空军一号越多越好 |
[05:31] | – We don’t even have to leave the ground. – Right. | – 我们都不必离开地面 – 对 |
[05:33] | Ma’am, you may want to consider | 女士 你可能得考虑 |
[05:34] | moving up that symposium on race. | 举办那个关于种族的研讨会了 |
[05:37] | I don’t think that we’re symposium on race desperate yet. | 我并不觉得我们得这么快开那个操蛋的研讨会 |
[05:41] | – All right? – Hi. | – 懂我的意思? – 嗨 |
[05:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟了 |
[05:44] | Strangely, I agree with everything Amy just said. | 太奇怪了 我竟然同意艾米刚刚说的每句话 |
[05:47] | And if I may also suggest | 我也推荐 |
[05:49] | repurposing the election Twitter account | 重新利用选举的推特账户 |
[05:52] | to a new POTUS account to talk directly to the American people. | 创建一个总统账户和美国群众直接对话 |
[05:55] | Great idea, Bill. Could you… | 好主意 比尔 你能不能… |
[05:58] | could you step outside for a moment, please? | 你能不能暂时先出去下? |
[06:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:08] | There’s only one person | 能比你出现在罗斯福房间 |
[06:09] | I’d be more surprised to see today in the Roosevelt Room | 更让我惊讶的就只有他妈的泰迪·罗斯福 |
[06:12] | and that’s Teddy fucking Roosevelt. | 自己的鬼魂出现在这了 你来干嘛 |
[06:13] | I’m just trying to help the president. | 我只是想帮帮总统 |
[06:14] | And she appreciates that. | 她心领了 |
[06:15] | But the US Attorney for the | 但是哥伦比亚特区的检察长 |
[06:17] | District of Columbia is prepared to indict you. | 正准备起诉你 |
[06:19] | You’re as welcome here as a swastika-shaped shit in a synagogue. | 你在这的受欢迎程度就像在犹太人教堂里的一坨纳粹形状的屎 |
[06:22] | – Of course. – I spoke with the president | – 当然 – 我和总统谈过 |
[06:23] | and she’s willing to reconsider a full pardon | 她愿意考虑完全的原谅 |
[06:26] | if you surrender quietly. No media. | 如果你悄悄投降 没有媒体报道 |
[06:29] | Just don’t want to dominate the news cycle. | 只是别想支配新闻圈 |
[06:31] | – Can I just say one thing? – Yes, good-bye. | – 我能说件事吗? – 好嘞 再见 |
[06:38] | So, how’d it go? | 所以 这事咋样? |
[06:39] | He took it like a man. | 他像一个男人一样接受了 |
[06:41] | Oh, well, he better get used to that. Pfft. | 哇 他最好习惯 啐 |
[06:44] | Isn’t she adorable? | 她多可爱呀? |
[06:45] | – Oh, they all look alike to me. – What? | – 我看他们都长一样 – 什么? |
[06:48] | Not Chinese people, but pictures of children. How old? | 不是中国人 是小孩的图片 多大了? |
[06:51] | The agency says she’s either 16 months or three years old. | 中介说她要么十六个月要么三岁 |
[06:55] | – Do you like your Fitbit? – Oh, yeah. | – 你喜欢你的健康腕带吗? – 当然 |
[06:56] | I am just over 12,000 steps today. | 对 我今天已经超过一万两千步了呢 |
[07:00] | I’m at 3,000. Did you run to work today? | 我只有三千 你跑来上班的嘛? |
[07:02] | No, the job keeps me active. | 不 工作让我一直活跃着 |
[07:05] | Office of the president. | 总统办公室 |
[07:08] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[07:08] | When we come back, the pollster postmortem. | 稍后回来的是 民意调查员事后析误 |
[07:11] | Why were the exit polls so off? | 为什么出口民调如此差强人意? |
[07:17] | – Oh, Greg. Greg. – Dan. | – 喔 格雷格 – 丹 |
[07:21] | – Great job last night. – Thank you. | – 昨晚干得漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[07:22] | I saw Matty Curtis crying in the parking garage. | 我看见 马蒂·柯蒂斯 在停车场哭了 |
[07:24] | That’s fantastic. Hey, listen. | 不可思议 嘿 |
[07:26] | I was really hoping to get back on, but they got me waiting | 我很期待能重新回来 但是他们一直让我等着 |
[07:27] | – in the greenroom for, like, two hours. – Spauldy showed up. | – 在休息室 大概两个小时了 – 斯博迪来了 |
[07:29] | He’s here. He’s getting his hair done. Just go home, I guess. | 他在这了 他正在做头发 还是回家吧 我觉得 |
[07:31] | But I killed it last night, right? | 但是我昨晚上通杀了呀 对不对? |
[07:33] | Dan, look, I think you could have a future in this, | 丹 我觉得你在这会有不错的发展 |
[07:35] | but you got to get out there and make a name for yourself. | 但是你必须走出去给自己赚点名气 |
[07:37] | You ran one campaign for two weeks and had a nervous breakdown. | 你负责了两周的竞选 然后精神崩溃了 |
[07:39] | That is medically inaccurate. | 医学上这么说是不准确的 |
[07:41] | Go out, win a race with a Jesus-loving | 出去赢个信基督恐同的同性恋 |
[07:43] | homophobic homosexual or a racist billionaire. | 或者是什么种族歧视的亿万富翁 |
[07:45] | Then we can talk about a career in TV. | 然后我们再来说说你的职业生涯 |
[07:52] | – How’s Zitzilla looking? – Angry. You been picking at it? | – 痘巨人看起来怎么样? – 生气 你挤它了吗? |
[07:55] | No. | 没有 |
[07:57] | Ahem, well, maybe a little bit, but… | 稍微挤了一下 但是… |
[08:01] | – Ow! Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. What? What? | – 哇! 天呐 – 上帝啊 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[08:03] | – Oh, that is so hot. – It’s supposed to be hot. | – 操这也太热了 – 本来就应该热的 |
[08:06] | And the tea is cold. | 而且茶是凉的 |
[08:08] | Madam President, Chinese hackers | 总统女士 今晨 |
[08:09] | breached an NSA firewall earlier this morning. | 中国的黑客们突破了国家安全局的防火墙 |
[08:12] | – Any chance they fixed the Wi-Fi? – I’ll check. | – 黑客有没有顺手修好WiFi? – 我查一下 |
[08:14] | And the director of the Secret Service is waiting to see you. | 联邦情报局的负责人正在等着见你 |
[08:17] | Then send him in. If he’s been waiting to see me, I mean… | 让他进来 如果他在等着见我 还能怎样… |
[08:20] | – Hi, Keith. – Sorry to bother you, ma’am. | – 嗨 基斯 – 很抱歉打扰你 女士 |
[08:22] | No, it’s okay. It’s no bother. | 没有 谈不上打扰 |
[08:23] | Since you became president, we have | 自从你成为了总统 我们一直在 |
[08:25] | been looking for a new lead agent for your detail. | 寻找一个新的领头特工负责你的安保细节 |
[08:27] | Gosh, I like Bob. I mean, apart from the discolored tooth. | 我挺喜欢鲍勃的啊 除了那颗褪色的牙 |
[08:30] | But that’s obviously not a reason to replace him. | 但这明显不是一个换掉他的理由啊 |
[08:32] | – Can they replace the tooth? – No, no. | – 他们能把那颗牙换掉吗? -不能 |
[08:34] | Ma’am, this is Special Agent Marjorie Palmiotti. | 女士 这位是特殊探员 马乔里·帕尔苗蒂 |
[08:36] | – Oh, hello. – Hello, ma’am. | – 你好 – 你好 女士 |
[08:38] | – Agent? – Palmiotti. | – 是探员? – 帕尔苗蒂 |
[08:39] | – Palmiotti, okay. Welcome aboard. – Thank you. | – 帕尔苗蒂 欢迎加入 – 谢谢您 |
[08:42] | Ma’am, a key requirement for being lead agent | 女士 成为领头特工的一个关键要素就是 |
[08:44] | is someone who looks like the president, especially from behind, | 要看起来像总统 尤其是从背后看起来 |
[08:47] | to provide an additional | 向任何潜在刺客提供 |
[08:47] | decoy target for any would-be assailants. | 多一个可能的诱饵 |
[08:49] | I’m a perfect match from behind. | 我完美的匹配你的背影 |
[08:52] | Um, okay, I’ll tell you something. | 好的 我要告诉你 |
[08:56] | I am not quite seeing it, | 我没太看出来 |
[08:58] | um, only because I’m… | 只因为我很… |
[09:04] | well, you are… | 然而 你… |
[09:07] | – Ma’am? – It’s just… would you mind just giving us a second, | – 女士? – 就是… 你介不介意给我们一点时间 |
[09:10] | Agent Palmi… thank you. | 特工 帕尔… 谢谢你 |
[09:15] | Keith, are you really not seeing what it is I’m seeing? | 基斯 你真的看不出来吗? |
[09:19] | – No, ma’am. – Gary, can you help me out here? | – 看不出来 女士 – 盖瑞 你来说? |
[09:21] | She smells completely different, so, you know… | 她闻起来完全不一样 所以 你懂得… |
[09:23] | That is not what… t’s not… | 我不是说这个… 不是… |
[09:26] | Excuse me, ma’am, if you… I’m sorry. | 不好意思 女士 如果你… 对不起 |
[09:29] | – What? – You’ve got to see this, ma’am. | – 什么? – 你必须看看这个 女士 |
[09:32] | – Pleasure to meet you. – Pleasure to meet you, ma’am. | – 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你 女士 |
[09:36] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[09:38] | The big story at this moment… Nevada. | 此刻的重大新闻… 内华达州 |
[09:40] | With all the votes now tallied, | 所有的选票已经记录 |
[09:42] | Senator Bill O’Brien’s lead over President Selina Meyer | 议员比尔·奥布莱恩赶超了总统赛琳娜·梅耶 |
[09:45] | is now less than half a percent, which by Nevada state law | 不足百分之零点五 根据内华达州法律 |
[09:48] | would allow for a possible recount. | 重新计数极其有可能发生 |
[09:51] | If President Meyer were to win a recount, | 如果总统梅耶 可以在重新投票中胜出 |
[09:53] | she wins Nevada’s six electoral votes | 她就会赢得内华达的六次投票选举 |
[09:55] | and therefore the presidency. | 也就赢得了总统席位 |
[09:57] | – All the networks have it. – “New York Times” As well. | – 所有的网站都在说这个 – 《纽约时报》也是 |
[09:59] | Oh, my God! Oh, wait. | 天呐! 哦 等一下 |
[10:03] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, | 等一下 等一下 |
[10:04] | wait a minute. Is this really happening? | 等一下 这是真的吗? |
[10:05] | I mean, do we actually have a chance at Nevada? | 我是说 我们真的在内花达重新有一次机会? |
[10:08] | – “Nev-add-a.” – Oh, my God. | – 是内华达 – 天呐 |
[10:09] | I get to be president. I don’t have to move. What do we do? | 我可以当总统啦 我不用搬家啦 我们要做什么? |
[10:13] | Ma’am, we need to be sure that when we get on… | 女士 我们需要百分百确定当我们到了… |
[10:15] | No, shut up, Kent. You already lost Nevada for me once. | 不 闭嘴肯特 你已经让我在内花达输过一次了 |
[10:17] | – “Nev-add-a.” – Ben, what do we do? | – “内华达.” – 本我们要怎么做? |
[10:19] | Uh, we need to get ahold of our people in Nevada. Don’t. Don’t. | 我们需要稳住那些内华达已有的支持者 别 别 |
[10:22] | The vast majority of Nevada voting is done by machine. | 大部分内华达的投票是通过机器 |
[10:25] | Once the Nevada Secretary of State certifies the count, | 一旦内华达的州政府公证了那些投票 |
[10:27] | we’ll then have 72 hours to request a recount. | 我们就会有72个小时来申请一个重新计数 |
[10:29] | At that point, 5% of the precincts will be selected, | 在那个时候 会选出5%的范围 |
[10:32] | and if there’s a discrepancy of more than 1%, | 如果此范围的误差高于1% |
[10:34] | a full hand recount will be requested. | 就可以申请一个全面的重新投票 |
[10:35] | I actually did my doctorate in recount procedures in the West. | 我的博士学位研究的就是在西部的重新计数选举程序 |
[10:39] | Excellent work, Richard. Richard works for me. | 一级棒理查德 理查德现在为我工作 |
[10:41] | – You have a doctorate? – Two. | – 你有个博士学位? – 两个 |
[10:43] | Constitutional law and veterinary medicine, | 宪法和兽医 |
[10:45] | – which was my fallback. – But you were getting my coffee. | – 这是我的后备计划 – 但你之前是给我倒咖啡的 |
[10:47] | Which is much harder ’cause you have so many different moods. | 这个更难 因为你有很多不同的心情 |
[10:50] | Like a half-caff and a full-caff, macchiato. | 比如一半咖啡和全杯咖啡 黑糖玛基朵 |
[10:52] | – “Ma-key-ato.” – Macchiato. | – “玛奇朵.” – 玛奇朵 |
[10:53] | Okay, Richard, you are going to be my recount specialist. | 好啦 理查德 你来做我的重数特派员 |
[10:57] | – Jonah, you’re working for Richard. – Wait, what? | – 乔纳 你为理查德工作 – 等一下 什么? |
[10:59] | Amy, you got to sort all of this out, okay? | 艾米 你把这些事情都理个清楚 好吗? |
[11:01] | Ma’am, I really can’t go to Nevada. I’m not even really here. | 女士 我不能去内华达 我都不能说我真在这里 |
[11:03] | Ma’am, O’Brien is calling a | 女士 奥布莱恩要在一个小时内 |
[11:04] | press conference in an hour to discuss the recount. | 举办一场新闻发布会讨论关于重新计数的事情 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna talk in a half an hour, okay? | 我会在半小时内发表讲话 好吗? |
[11:08] | I got to say stuff before he says stuff. | 我要在他说屁话之前先说话 |
[11:10] | – Listen, you got to write something up. – I’m on it. | – 听着 你要去写点什么 – 我现在就去 |
[11:12] | Right now. Ooh, recount, recount. | 马上 重数 重数 |
[11:16] | Jonah, with me, please. | 乔纳 跟着我 谢谢 |
[11:17] | This is highly enriched weapons-grade bullshit. | 这简直是超级无敌大狗屎 |
[11:21] | How dare she put you in charge of me? | 她怎么敢让你领导我? |
[11:23] | It’s an outrage is what it is. | 这就是货真价实的暴行 |
[11:25] | It is an outrage, you know? | 这就是暴行 你知道吗? |
[11:27] | She’s Uncle Dursley and she’s got | 她就像是 德斯礼舅舅 然后她有一个 |
[11:28] | the great wizard Harry Potter living under the staircase. | 厉害的哈利波特藏在楼梯里 |
[11:33] | Do you see that? But what happens in the Harry Potter books? | 你看到了吗? 但是哈利波特书里到底发生了什么? |
[11:35] | He rises up and he kills all the muggles. | 他崛起了然后杀了所有的麻瓜 |
[11:37] | I don’t think that’s what happens. | 不是这样的 |
[11:39] | Actually, I’m sorry, that lumbar support goes with this chair. | 事实上 很抱歉 那个腰撑是这个椅子的 |
[11:45] | – Yeah, we’re getting there. – Okay, so what do you got? | – 对 我们马上就到 – 好的 你写了什么? |
[11:48] | Am I still standing in barefaced | 我是否仍然厚颜无耻的 |
[11:49] | awe of the majesty of our democratic system? | 敬畏着我们的民主制度? |
[11:51] | – Not exactly, ma’am. This time | – 不完全 女士 这次 |
[11:52] | – Oh, sorry. – What? | – 抱歉 – 什么? |
[11:54] | Just hit 5,000 steps on my Fitbit. | 成功走满5000步的提醒 |
[11:56] | – Okay, okay. – This time, you’re simply blessed. | – 好吧 好吧 – 这次 你就是简单地备受眷顾 |
[11:59] | Wow, I thought your last one was flowery, vacuous nonsense. | 哇 我还以为你的上一篇是华丽空洞的废话呢 |
[12:01] | This one is much worse. Excellent, Mike. | 这一个更糟了 做得好 迈克 |
[12:04] | Gary, this is taking longer than it did | 盖瑞 盖个痘痘的时间我都能 |
[12:06] | – for them to paint my fucking pool house. – We got to go. | – 装修完一栋房子了 – 我们必须走起了 |
[12:10] | – Good afternoon. – Good afternoon. | – 下午好 – 下午好 |
[12:12] | Yes, oh, wow. Look at this full house. | 人满为患啊 |
[12:16] | When I think about this great country of ours, | 当我想到我们伟大的国家的时候 |
[12:19] | I have to count my blessings. | 我不得不细数我的幸运 |
[12:22] | Earlier today as you’ll remember, | 今日早些 正如你们记得的那样 |
[12:24] | I briefed you on the state of affairs regarding… | 我对于事态的发展做了简短的报告… |
[12:27] | It’s looking a little worse. | 看起来更糟了 |
[12:28] | Wherever you stand in the room, | 不管你站在这个屋子的哪里 |
[12:30] | it’s still looking at you. | 它都一直盯着你 |
[12:32] | Since that time, we have been doubly blessed | 从那时起 我们在内华达新发展就像是 |
[12:35] | by new developments in the state of Nevada. | 被双倍的眷顾了 |
[12:39] | And I am confident… | 而且我很自信… |
[12:42] | – …that all Americans, | – …所有的美国民众 |
[12:44] | including Senator O’Brien… | 包括奥布莱恩议员… |
[12:46] | – Leave it. Leave it. – Come on. | – 别管它 别管它 – 加油 |
[12:48] | It is my clear duty as president | 这是我作为总统义不容辞的义务 |
[12:51] | to enforce the laws of this country | 来加强贯彻这个国家的法律 |
[12:53] | after a careful assessment | 在小心评估了 |
[12:55] | of what those laws actually mean. | 各项法律真正的意义的前提下 |
[12:59] | – I am also blessed to be your candidate for president. | – 能成为你们的总统候选人是我的幸运 |
[13:04] | – What is this? – Did it pop? Did it pop? | – 这是什么? – 痘痘破了? 破了吗? |
[13:07] | The Dow is dropping lower than my balls on a hot summer day. | 道琼斯指数比我夏天的蛋蛋还要低 |
[13:10] | While the American people may sometimes be… | 尽管美国人民有些时候会… |
[13:13] | It’s the fucking pimple. | 都是那个该死的痘痘 |
[13:15] | Zitzilla just stomped all over Wall Street. | 痘巨人刚刚卷席了华尔街 |
[13:18] | And in that, we are all blessed. | 于此而言 我们都是被祝福的 |
[13:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:27] | So, how was that? | 那么 怎么样? |
[13:32] | The Dow has dropped 986… | 道琼斯指数下降了986… |
[13:34] | Oh, suck my dick. | 日你妹啊 |
[13:36] | Panic from the recount led to a huge sell-off | 二次计票造成的恐慌导致了证券大跌 |
[13:39] | and the market is so overmargined, blammo. | 市场已经被过度下注了 |
[13:41] | They’re already calling it Black Wednesday. | 他们已经开始说是黑色星期三了 |
[13:44] | Jesus, it’s only Wednesday? | 天呐 今天才星期三吗? |
[13:46] | And O’Brien just issued a statement. | 而且奥布莱恩 刚刚发布了一项声明 |
[13:47] | He says, “The market crash | 他说 “市场的崩溃 |
[13:49] | caused a blotch on the face of America.” | 是美国的脸上的一个污点” |
[13:52] | Is that about my pimple? | 那说我的痘痘吗? |
[13:54] | Well, I don’t think it helped. | 反正痘痘也没帮啥忙 |
[13:58] | – Gary. – Yeah? | – 盖瑞 – 嗯? |
[14:00] | – I want to see a doctor. – Okay, I just don’t think… | – 我想要看医生 -好的 我只是觉得没必要… |
[14:02] | You did this, okay? All that heat made it grow bigger. | 是你造成的 那些热敷让它长更大了 |
[14:06] | You baked a fucking souffle on my face. | 你在我脸上烤了个舒芙蕾饼 |
[14:11] | Madam President. Howzit going? | 总统阁下 一切痘好吗? |
[14:15] | Did he just say zit? | 他是不是刚说了 痘? |
[14:16] | How come no one ever tries to assassinate a vice president? | 为什么从没有人暗杀过副总统呢? |
[14:19] | Okay, so what are we going to do about the economy? | 接下来 我们要在经济方面采取什么举措? |
[14:22] | Why don’t we appoint an economy | 我们何不从任命一位经济专家开始呢? |
[14:23] | czar for a start? That seems like something. | 至少像那么回事 |
[14:25] | Like an empty cop car they | 就好比把一辆空的警车停在 |
[14:26] | park on the side of the road to slow speeders. | 马路对面 让来往的司机都减减速那样子 |
[14:28] | Those cars are empty? | 那些警车里都没人? |
[14:30] | – Okay, you’ve got to sit down. – Yes, ma’am. | – 行了 你给我坐下 – 是的 夫人 |
[14:32] | Guys, it might be time to move up the symposium on race. | 同志们 是时候把种族研讨会提上议程了 |
[14:35] | I’m on it, ma’am, like brown on rice. | 我在跟进了 夫人 兢兢业业的 |
[14:38] | Ma’am, Tom James just gave | 夫人 汤姆·詹姆斯刚在该死的 |
[14:39] | an interview to the Bumfuck “Plain Dealer” | 《坦荡君子》上接受了采访 |
[14:43] | where he says, and I quote, | 我引用一下他的原话 |
[14:44] | “I just want to make sure they’re recounting | “我只想确认一下他们是否在重算 |
[14:46] | all the absentee ballots of | 所有海外现役军人的 |
[14:48] | our men and women bravely serving overseas.” | 缺席选票” |
[14:50] | – It’s up on AP, too. – What is he doing? | – 联合通讯社也是这么写的 – 他在干嘛? |
[14:52] | He knows that the military hates me. | 他明明知道军队不待见我 |
[14:54] | There are only bound to be more votes for O’Brien. | 反正肯定会给奥布莱恩拉来更多选票 |
[14:56] | We need less of those and more votes for you, ma’am. | 而我们需要你的票多点 他的票少点 女士 |
[14:59] | You think? | 有道理啊? |
[15:01] | No, what we have to do is hang a bell on this guy. | 错了 我们要做的是给他们敲一遍警钟 |
[15:05] | He’s completely off book. | 他太不按规矩来了 |
[15:06] | No, ma’am, I think that means that he’s learned all his lines | 不是的 夫人 我觉得他只是在熟悉他的台词而已 |
[15:08] | and he no longer needs a script. | 都快滚瓜烂熟了 |
[15:10] | – No, he’s off book. – Off the hook? | – 不 他的行为出轨了 – 出柜? |
[15:13] | No, he’s… God, he’s deviating from the book | 不是 他… 天 他讲的话偏离了 |
[15:17] | of the things that he should do. | 原本的轨道 |
[15:19] | – You mean off the rails. – Oh. | – 噢你说脱轨了 – 噢 |
[15:20] | Fine, he’s off the rails. | 好吧 他的行为脱轨了 |
[15:22] | Well, let’s make Tom economy czar. | 那么 让汤姆来当经济专家好了 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 可以有 |
[15:27] | We’ll czar him. That’ll give him something to do. | 我们让他专门干这活 这会让他忙疯的 |
[15:30] | All right, we’re gonna start with that. | 好 我们就从这个开始 |
[15:32] | Amy, Amy, I just need to talk to you for one second. | 艾米 我想跟你谈谈 |
[15:35] | I’ve got a very big question. | 我有个很严肃的问题 |
[15:36] | I can’t go to Nevada. I’m sorry. | 我不能去内华达 我很抱歉 |
[15:38] | I have thought about this a lot. | 我考虑这个问题考虑了很久 真的 |
[15:40] | What do you think of Candi Caruso | 你觉得凯蒂·卡罗索 |
[15:42] | to head up Nevada for me? | 帮我管理内华达事务怎么样? |
[15:45] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:46] | I hear just excellent things about her. | 我听说她相当能干 |
[15:49] | – “Harvard Law Review.” – Right. | – 负责过哈佛法律周刊 – 没错 |
[15:51] | She clerked for Justice Tenny. | 她给坦尼法官当过书记员 |
[15:52] | – “Politico”‘s 30 under 30. – That’s right. | – 30岁以下的30个最佳政客 – 是的 |
[15:54] | She’s still under 30. She looks older, but… | 她现在还不到30岁 她看起来显老 但是… |
[15:58] | – You like her? Yeah. – Yes. | – 你觉得她不错吧? – 当然 |
[15:59] | I mean, if you want a super smart woman | 我的意思是 如果你需要一个超级能干 |
[16:01] | who’s young and brilliant, then why not? | 还年轻貌美睿智无比的女人 那干嘛不选她? |
[16:02] | Yeah, I really want that. | 对啊 我就是这么想的 |
[16:05] | I really do. | 真的 |
[16:07] | Look, regardless of the recount, | 听着 除去那些重新核对的选票 |
[16:09] | this could mean big things for zucchini. | 这对小西葫芦来说还是一件大喜事 |
[16:11] | Yeah, good. We’ll talk later. Bye. | 嗯 好 我们迟点再说 拜 |
[16:13] | Hey, Danny boy. Saw you on TV last night. | 丹尼男孩 昨晚在电视上看到你了 |
[16:16] | – Nicely done. – Yeah. Thank you. | – 讲得不错 – 不敢当啊 |
[16:19] | That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. | 不过我的确想跟你说这档子事 |
[16:20] | – Uh-huh. – See, I need to make some changes. | – 说吧 – 你看 我需要做些改变 |
[16:23] | Can you just let me hold on one quick second? | 可以等我一小小会吗? |
[16:26] | – Yeah. – Shoot off this text. Sorry, go ahead. | – 可以 – 等我发完这条短信 好了 请继续 |
[16:29] | – You were saying? – I was. | – 你刚刚在讲吗? – 是的 |
[16:30] | I was saying that I really enjoyed my time here. | 我在说我十分享受在这里的每分每秒 |
[16:33] | – Oh, good. – And I’ve learned so much from you. | – 噢 是吗 – 我也从你这里学到了很多 |
[16:35] | That’s good to hear. | 我十分荣幸 |
[16:36] | – Sorry about that. – Go ahead, take that. | – 不好意思 – 没事 看吧 |
[16:39] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 对啊 |
[16:40] | – It’s from you? – Is it? | – 你发来的? – 是吗? |
[16:42] | – I’m fired? – Yes, get out. | – 我被炒了? – 对的 请出去 |
[16:45] | We are doubling down on O’Brien, | 我们给奥布莱恩加注了大筹码 |
[16:47] | so you’re basically as useless to me as a 40-year-old woman. | 所以你现在跟路边40岁大妈一样没用 |
[16:50] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那… |
[16:51] | Oh, interesting. Getting something back from you. | 有意思啊 收到了你的短信呢 |
[16:53] | Oh, “You can’t fire me, I quib.” | 噢 “你才没有炒掉我 是我要退粗的” |
[16:57] | You know it’s supposed to say quit. | 我本来想打退出的 |
[16:58] | Well, I just fired you anyway. You can’t quib, you rebard. | 我就是炒你鱿鱼怎么着 你才不能退粗 你个二洒子 |
[17:03] | Ma’am, someone opened a Twitter account for the pimple. | 夫人 有人给你脸上的痘痘开了个推特账号 |
[17:06] | – What? – It’s called POTUS. | – 啥? – 叫POTUS |
[17:08] | – Pimple of the United States. – Okay. | – 美利坚合众国的小疙瘩 – 好吧 |
[17:10] | There are 220,000 followers as of five minutes ago. | 五分钟之前刷新的 粉丝都过20万了 |
[17:13] | How many Twitter followers do I have? | 我推特上的粉丝有多少? |
[17:16] | Approaching that. | 接近那个数 |
[17:17] | Is there anything not fucked up that you can tell me right now? | 现在还有什么不那么操蛋的消息要告诉我吗? |
[17:21] | Well, the symposium on race is all set for this afternoon. | 种族研讨会场已经布置好了 下午就开 |
[17:24] | Oh, good. Well, that’ll be a hoot. | 挺好的 看吧 种族平等的号角就要吹响 |
[17:25] | Oh, czar she blows. Excuse me, gentlemen. | 噢 我们的经济大家来了 借过一下 先生 |
[17:29] | …with the press on Sundays. | …周日跟媒体解释 |
[17:30] | – Hey, Tom. Excuse me. – Madam President. | – 嗨 汤姆打扰了 – 总统夫人 |
[17:33] | – How are you? – I am good. | – 你还好吗? – 不错 |
[17:35] | – So you’re up to speed on Nevada? – Uh-huh. | – 你了解内华达的最新情况吗? – 是啊 |
[17:38] | – And the markets now. – I saw that. | – 现在的市场状况呢 – 我也看到了 |
[17:41] | My God. Which brings me to my point. | 天哪 这也是我要说的 |
[17:44] | – Um, I would like to officially offer you… – No, no, no, no. | – 我想正式地任命你… – 不不不 |
[17:49] | – …the position of economy czar. – Nope, nope, nope. | – …当白宫的经济专家 – 别别别 |
[17:52] | Thank you, but no. | 十分感谢 但请允许我拒绝 |
[17:54] | Why not? You would be in charge of the economic crisis. | 为什么呢? 你可以接手处理经济危机了 |
[17:58] | No, I would be blamed for the economic crisis. | 不 我会因经济危机而受到责难的 |
[18:01] | Tom, stop it. You wanted to be Treasury Secretary. | 汤姆 得了吧 你想当财政部长 |
[18:04] | Remember? I don’t see how this is any different than that. | 不记得了吗? 我不觉得这跟财政部长有什么不同 |
[18:08] | Well, respectfully, Madam President, I hope you do | 恕我直言 总统夫人 我希望您能分清两者 |
[18:10] | because if the President of the United States | 如果连美国总统 |
[18:12] | can’t tell the difference between Treasury Secretary | 都不能区分财政部长跟 |
[18:15] | and stock market patsy, that’s pretty disturbing. | 管证券市场的受气包 那就很尴尬了 |
[18:19] | Then you accept? | 那你接受吗? |
[18:22] | Madam President, it is a huge honor, | 总统夫人 我十分荣幸 |
[18:24] | but I have to balance that against my need not to do it. | 但我必须权衡自己的所想所作所为 我敬谢不敏 |
[18:28] | Tom, I’m asking you | 汤姆 我在以美利坚合众国 |
[18:31] | as the President of the United States. | 总统的身份请求你 |
[18:34] | And, respectfully, I am declining. | 而我 毕恭毕敬地 拒绝 |
[18:38] | I’m not picking up any respect. | 我并没感觉到尊敬啊 |
[18:40] | But you’re getting the declining? | 但是感觉到我拒绝了吧? |
[18:44] | Do you know what Candi Caruso’s real name is? | 你知道凯蒂·卡罗索的真名是什么吗? |
[18:47] | It’s Candice. And she changed it to Candi with an I. | 是坎迪斯 她把名字改成了糖果 只不过后面是I而已 |
[18:51] | If she does that to her own goddamn name, | 如果她都能把自己名字改成这鬼样 |
[18:52] | how the hell is she going to handle a potential recount? | 谁能担保她把那些重新计算的选票改成什么样? |
[18:55] | Good morning, Amy. This is the president’s schedule, | 早上好 艾米 这是总统的日程表 |
[18:57] | which, incidentally, Ms. Caruso is on right now. | 并且 顺便说一句 卡罗索已经上任了 |
[19:00] | – Oh, I’m aware. – Oh, good morning, ma’am. | – 对 我明白 – 早上好 夫人 |
[19:02] | – Good morning. – Hey, ma’am… | – 早上好 – 夫人… |
[19:03] | Okay, I see you. You stay away from my face. | 我看到了 请你离我的脸蛋远远的 |
[19:05] | I hear you, but this is a family recipe from my aunts in Savannah | 我听到了 但这是我萨凡纳阿姨家的食谱 |
[19:09] | and they swear by it for skin problems and migraines. | 他们坚称能根治皮肤病跟偏头痛 |
[19:11] | – Mm-hmm. – Chickpea based, Tabasco, with just a dash… | – 然后呢 – 鹰嘴豆作底料 加点塔巴斯科辣酱油 搅拌… |
[19:13] | All you’re doing right now is making me hungry. | 你这样说让我觉得很饿 |
[19:15] | – So why don’t you do something about that? – Sure, sure. | – 所以你为什么不给我拿点吃的? – 好好好 |
[19:17] | – Snack. – Uh-huh, yeah. | – 零食 – 对啊 |
[19:19] | Amy, did you need me for anything? | 艾米 你想跟我说什么吗? |
[19:22] | – No. I’m just chilling. – No? Mmm. | – 没有 我就在这待一会 – 没有? 那好 |
[19:26] | I think the most important thing in terms of strategy | 我觉得最重要的战略是 |
[19:29] | is controlling the narrative. | 掌握好你的叙述方式 |
[19:30] | Oh, I have a saying. If you’re explaining, you’re losing. | 对哦 我有句话是这么说来着 解释你就输了 |
[19:33] | Absolutely. I’m right on board with you. | 正是这样 我十分同意你的说法 |
[19:35] | – Excuse me, Madam President. – Amy. | – 打扰一席 总统女士 – 艾米 |
[19:37] | Have… have you met Candi? | 你见过凯蒂了吗? |
[19:40] | Hi, it’s Candi with an I. | 嗨 我是I字结尾的Candi |
[19:42] | Amy with a Y. Which is correct. | 我是Y字结尾的Amy 这才是正确的拼法 |
[19:44] | We are right in the middle of an interview | 我们正在对 |
[19:46] | with an exceptionally | 一位异常 |
[19:48] | wonderful candidate for coordinating Nevada. | 出色的内华达州长候选人进行面试 |
[19:50] | Ma’am, it’s just gonna take a second. | 夫人 这只需要耽误您很少时间 |
[19:53] | – Apologies. I’ll be right back. – Absolutely. | – 不好意思 我稍后就回来 – 没事 |
[19:56] | – I got you a snack. – Oh, yeah, give me that. | – 给你带了零食 – 好的 给我吧 |
[20:02] | That’s a great dress. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[20:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你的赞美 |
[20:06] | Size two? | 二码的? |
[20:10] | Ms. Caruso, the president sends her apologies, | 卡罗索女士 总统夫人表示非常抱歉 |
[20:13] | but the position has been filled. | 您竞选的职位已不再空缺 |
[20:16] | Right this way. | 您请 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | And if I need more clothes, then I’ll have you or Mom send them. | 如果我还需要别的衣服 到时候就叫您或妈妈寄给我 |
[20:22] | Yeah, fine, bye. Richard. | 好的 再见 理查德 |
[20:25] | – What’s this? – You know Jonah. He works for me. | – 这是什么? – 你认识乔纳 他是来给我干活的 |
[20:27] | In fact, you two used to date, but you never got over him. | 事实上 你们俩约会过 但是你放不下他 |
[20:29] | Not Jonah. Why is baby with a beard here? | 不是乔纳 为什么这个带胡子的大宝宝会在这儿? |
[20:31] | Oh, good, you remember Cliff. He works for me now. | 噢 你该记住克里夫了 他现在为我干活 |
[20:33] | I recruited him from Justice. | 我把他从法院那边招过来了 |
[20:35] | The first of many appointments I intend to make. | 这是我指派众多任务的第一步 |
[20:37] | Here, Richard, we need recount lawyers in each county | 理查德我们得重新统计每个区的律师数量 |
[20:40] | and we need housing for all the volunteers. | 我们也得给志愿者们提供住宿 |
[20:42] | Could you take care of this, Jonah? | 你能做好吗 乔纳? |
[20:45] | Cliff, my plate is just full of | 克里夫 我现在忙得跟个陀螺一样 |
[20:47] | shit right now and I’d like for you to clean that. | 我希望你能帮我搞定一下 |
[20:48] | You know what? I’ll do it. Yeah. | 好吧 我来干吧 对 |
[20:50] | – I love talking to people anyway. – Get out. | – 我还是很喜欢跟人谈话的 – 出去 |
[20:53] | Out. Take that cushion with you. That is disgusting. | 都走 把垫子也带上 太臭了 |
[20:56] | Actually, it goes with the seat, so it should probably stay. | 其实 跟座位是连在一块儿的 所以它最好还是呆着吧 |
[21:00] | Madam President! | 总统女士! |
[21:02] | I can’t understand a word. | 我怎么一个字也听不懂 |
[21:05] | This afternoon I asked Tom James | 今天下午我问了汤姆·詹姆斯 |
[21:09] | to serve as economy czar | 任职经济重臣 |
[21:11] | and to my delight, he said yes. | 他也同意了 |
[21:13] | Madam President! | 总统女士! |
[21:14] | Senator James’ selflessness is an inspiration to us all. | 詹姆斯议员的无私对我们都是一种鼓舞 |
[21:19] | Whatever useless, vain, | 无论你正在做什么无用的 徒劳的 |
[21:21] | vapid thing you’re doing right now, drop it. | 蠢事 都停下来 |
[21:23] | Well, I am enjoying a delicious sandwich | 我在品尝美味的三明治 |
[21:26] | made even more delicious by the | 还有个流浪汉看着我吃 |
[21:27] | fact that there’s a homeless guy watching me eat it. | 感觉更加好吃了呢 |
[21:28] | I need you to get on this plane to Nevada with me today. | 我需要你陪我飞内华达州一趟 |
[21:31] | Been there, got fucked by that. | 去过那儿 操蛋地方 |
[21:32] | Cut the shit. You just got fired. | 别废话了 你刚被解雇了吧 |
[21:34] | – Purcell’s told everyone in town. – That fucker! | – 珀塞尔已经昭告天下了 – 那个混蛋! |
[21:36] | Right now you’re about as toxic as a urinal cake in Chernobyl | 现在你就像切尔诺贝利小便池里的蛋糕一样毒气熏天 |
[21:39] | and I am offering you a job. | 我这是给你提供工作 |
[21:41] | You have exactly zero seconds to decide. | 你有什么时间犹豫啊 |
[21:42] | You know, Candi Caruso would have asked me nicer. | 凯蒂·卡罗索会更友好地问我的 |
[21:47] | Sue, the president’s remarks for the symposium. | 苏 这是总统研讨会的讲稿 |
[21:50] | And… caught you. | 还有… 超过你了 |
[21:52] | 18,000 steps. I am Chinese baby ready. | 18,000步 我已经准备好迎接中国宝宝了 |
[21:56] | Oh, my God. Mike, when are the auditions for “Music Man”? | 天啊 迈克 什么时候试镜《音乐人》啊? |
[22:00] | So how many flights, Mike? | 那爬了多少梯呢 迈克? |
[22:02] | – What do you mean flights? – As in flights of stairs. | – 什么梯? – 就是爬了多少层楼梯 |
[22:04] | Burns way more calories. I am at 22 flights today. | 能燃烧更多卡路里哦 我今天爬了22个 |
[22:09] | How… stairs? | 什么… 楼梯? |
[22:12] | The things you walk up and down. | 就是你走上走下的东西 |
[22:13] | Hi, Sue. Is she busy? | 嗨 苏 她忙吗? |
[22:15] | Oh, wow, never mind. | 别管了 |
[22:17] | – Oh, looky, looky. – How could you do this? | – 看呀 看呀 – 你怎么能这样? |
[22:20] | – What? – I gave you my decision. | – 什么? – 我拒绝你了 |
[22:22] | – Oh, suck it. – Excuse me? | – 去你的 – 什么? |
[22:25] | Yeah, you heard me. I LBJ’d you, okay? | 你听到了 我林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊你了 好吗? |
[22:27] | I’m the LBJ queen | 我是林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊女王 |
[22:29] | and you are Sargent “Suck It” Shriver. | 你就是萨金特·去你的·施赖弗 |
[22:31] | And now you have to excuse me, | 不好意思我得走开一下 |
[22:33] | because this pimple isn’t getting any smaller. | 因为这个痘痘一点都没有变小 |
[22:35] | Kind of like the national debt. | 有点像国家债务一样 |
[22:38] | Hey, Sue, is Dr. Abernethy here? | 嘿苏 安布雷斯医生到了吗? |
[22:40] | – Yes. – Okay, send him in, please. | – 到了 – 那好 让他进来吧 |
[22:42] | – Do you mind? Hi there, Doctor. – Madam President. | – 你介意吗? 你好 医生 – 总统女士 |
[22:44] | You know Senator James. He’s our new economy czar. | 你认识的詹姆斯议员 他是我们的新任经济重臣 |
[22:47] | – Oh, congratulations, sir. – Thank you. | – 恭喜你 先生 – 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Prosperity is just around the corner. | 繁荣就要到了 |
[22:50] | – Oh, good. Good, good. – How may I help you? | – 好 好 好 – 有什么能帮您的吗? |
[22:53] | Well, you can get rid of this Skittle that’s embedded in my face. | 你可以帮我去除嵌在脸上的小木柱 |
[22:56] | She’s also got a mole near her Spanx line and it’s hidden | 她还有个黑痣 在紧身衣内衬里 没露出来 |
[22:59] | Yeah, and this thing up my ass has got to get removed, too. | 紧跟在我屁股里的这人也得切除一下 |
[23:03] | – How are you, Gary? – Fine. You? | – 你好吗 盖瑞? – 很好 你呢? |
[23:06] | – Oh, yeah. That is really deep. – See? | – 噢 埋得很深啊 – 是吧? |
[23:09] | What have you been doing? | 你们都做了什么啊? |
[23:10] | – Just putting heat on it. – Well, hot heat. | – 就是热敷了一下 – 非常烫 |
[23:13] | That’s the last thing you want to be doing. | 这事最不能做的事 |
[23:15] | – Okay. – It wasn’t that hot. | – 好 – 没那么烫 |
[23:16] | Small cortisone shot should take care of it. | 注射一小剂可的松应该就没事儿了 |
[23:18] | – Uh, excuse me, ma’am. – Oh, yeah, come in. | – 打扰一下 女士 – 进来吧 |
[23:20] | We have to go over your opening statement for the symposium. | 需要您过目一下研讨会的开场词 |
[23:23] | – Sure. – Also, ma’am, | – 好 – 还有 女士 |
[23:25] | catastrophic mudslides in Idaho. | 爱达荷州发生了灾难性的泥石流 |
[23:27] | The governor is requesting a federal state of emergency. | 州长要求联邦紧急状态 |
[23:30] | – This should be cleared up in 24 hours. – Okay. | – 这个应该在24小时内会消掉 – 好 |
[23:33] | Just keep your skin free of all irritants for a few days. | 要避免皮肤在一段时间内接触到刺激性的东西 |
[23:36] | – Ma’am, he said no irritants. – You’re an irritant. | – 女士 他说不要刺激性的 – 你就是个刺激物 |
[23:39] | How much did we lose Idaho by? | 我们在爱达荷州输掉了多少? |
[23:40] | – Shellacked. – Uh, well over 212,000 votes. | – 相当多 – 超过212,000票 |
[23:43] | Then I declare a state of go fuck yourself. | 那我宣布进入去你妈逼的状态 |
[23:46] | I’m not spending money to scrape mud off a bunch of dirt roads. | 我才不要花钱把一堆脏路上的泥刮下来呢 |
[23:50] | – You’re not from Idaho, are you, Doctor? – No, ma’am. | – 你不是爱达荷州人吧 是吧 医生? – 不是 女士 |
[23:52] | I don’t mean this to sound insensitive, | 我不是有意听起来麻木不仁 |
[23:54] | but don’t you think that mudslides | 但你们不觉得泥石流 |
[23:57] | are the funniest kind of natural disasters? | 是最好笑的自然灾害吗? |
[23:59] | I’ve always been partial to sinkholes. You know, ah! | 我一直都很偏爱天坑 你知道的 哇 |
[24:02] | – Those are hilarious. – Nature’s trapdoor. | – 那些太好笑了 – 大自然的陷阱门 |
[24:05] | Ma’am, makeup is an irritant and we really need that. | 女士 化妆品是刺激物但我们必须要用 |
[24:08] | – Makeup is not an irritant. – Actually, ma’am, yes, it is. | – 化妆品才不是刺激物呢 – 实际上是的 女士 |
[24:11] | Let’s avoid any makeup on the facial area for at least 48 hours. | 至少在48小时内要避免使用任何化妆品 |
[24:15] | – You’re gonna feel a small… – Oh, no, we’re not gonna do this. | – 就一点点… – 噢 我不要这样 |
[24:17] | – But thanks for coming. – Yes, ma’am. | – 还是谢谢你的到来 – 那好 女士 |
[24:20] | I’ll show you out. | 我送你离开 |
[24:22] | We need to take a peek at this. | 我们需要看一下这个 |
[24:24] | – Thank you, Doc. – Cold compress, Gary. | – 谢谢你 医生 – 要冷敷 盖瑞 |
[24:27] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[24:34] | – I mean… – Yeah, took the words right out of my mouth. | – 我的意思是… – 把我要说的话说出来了 |
[24:37] | – Right? – Yeah. | – 是吧 – 嗯 |
[24:38] | – Ma’am? – Hmm? | – 女士? – 嗯? |
[24:42] | Oh, Ben, were we able to get Dr. Weisglass here today? | 本 今天韦斯格拉斯医生能到这儿吗? |
[24:45] | – Absolutely, ma’am. – Okay. | – 当然了 女士 – 那好 |
[24:46] | Oh, good, Catherine. You’re documenting this. | 太好了 凯瑟琳你在拍呢 |
[24:47] | Okay, welcome to the First Annual Towards a New Promise… | 欢迎来到迈向新曙光的第一届年度… |
[24:52] | Mom, don’t look into the camera. | 妈 别看镜头 |
[24:53] | – Just pretend I’m not here. – But you are here. | – 当我不在这 – 但你就在这啊 |
[24:56] | Yeah, but that’s the point of a documentary film is that you’re… | 是啊 可纪录片的精髓就在… |
[24:58] | Okay, I don’t understand | 好吧 我一点都不懂 |
[24:59] | what this project is at all. I don’t get it. | 这些是什么鬼 懂不了 |
[25:01] | Catherine, why is that your hair? | 凯瑟琳 你发型怎么这样? |
[25:03] | They’re ready for you, ma’am. | 他们准备好了 女士 |
[25:16] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[25:17] | – Dr. Weisglass. – Pleasure to see you again, Madam President. | – 韦斯格拉斯医生 – 很高兴再见到你 总统女士 |
[25:19] | I’m so pleased you were able to make it. | 真高兴你能赶来 |
[25:21] | And I’m really excited to start this conversation today. | 我很期待今天的谈话 |
[25:24] | – Yes, ma’am. – Sam O’Keefe, also Harvard. | – 好的 女士 – 山姆·奥克夫 我也是哈佛的 |
[25:26] | I think what we’re gonna talk about today is hard, | 我知道今天我们要谈论的话题是艰难的 |
[25:29] | but I think it’s going to be worth it, don’t you agree? | 但我觉得会是值得的 你觉得吗? |
[25:31] | – I agree, yes. Thank you. – Good, good. | – 我同意 是的 谢谢你 – 好 好 |
[25:32] | Madam President, Elisa Burke, | 总统女士 伊莉莎·伯克 |
[25:34] | cochair of African-American Studies at Howard. | 哈佛的非裔美国人研究的联合主席 |
[25:37] | – Oh, Ms. Burke, is it? – Yes. | – 伯克女士 是吗? – 是的 |
[25:40] | Great. Well, every difficult conversation | 很好 每个艰难的对话 |
[25:43] | starts with a sentence. | 都是以一个句子开头的 |
[25:47] | What the fuck is going on here? Why are they all white? | 他妈的在搞什么? 为什么他们都是白人? |
[25:50] | Looks like the NHL All-Star Weekend. | 看起来像是曲棍球全明星周末 |
[25:52] | Okay. Hello. | 是啊 哈喽 |
[25:54] | Franklin Washington, Morehouse University. | 富兰克林·华盛顿 来自摩尔豪斯大学 |
[25:57] | Now, Morehouse University | 摩尔豪斯大学 |
[25:59] | is historically an African-American university. | 从历史上看是一个非裔美国人大学吧 |
[26:01] | – Historically. – Okay. | – 从历史上看是 – 好 |
[26:03] | We need to round up some blacks and fast. | 我们需要赶紧找几个黑人来 |
[26:05] | – We need to round up… – Don’t say it over the radio, asshole. | – 我们需要找… – 别在广播上说 傻逼 |
[26:09] | Richard! Oh, thank God. | 理查德! 太好了 |
[26:11] | Go get Sue. We need her now. | 把苏找来 我们现在需要她 |
[26:13] | – Right now. – Yeah. | – 现在就去 – 知道了 |
[26:15] | Folks, I look around here today | 同志们 今天我放眼一看 |
[26:16] | and I see a rainbow of faces, you know? | 就看到了像彩虹一样多彩的面孔 |
[26:20] | Faces from the savannahs of Africa | 从非洲大草原来的面孔 |
[26:23] | to the cities and towns of England. | 到从英国城镇来的面孔 |
[26:26] | Faces from… from Holland | 从 从…从荷兰 |
[26:29] | and even perhaps Norway. | 甚至到应许是挪威的面孔 |
[26:39] | In your fucking face, Sue. | 把你打败的死死的 苏 |
[26:42] | Fuck! | 我操! |
[26:45] | Everyone remain calm. We’re in total lockdown | 大家保持冷静 当我们检查场地时 |
[26:48] | – while we search the premises. – We got her. | – 已经封锁好了 – 抓到她了 |
[26:50] | Freeze! Put your hands up! | 别动! 举起手来! |
[26:52] | Whoa, whoa! I work here. | 哇哦 哇哦! 我在这儿工作 |
[26:53] | – Huh? What happened? – Ma’am? | – 哈? 发生什么了? – 女士? |
[26:56] | Mr. McLintock, why are there | 麦克林托克先生 为什么在梅耶的白宫里 |
[26:57] | so few people of color in the Meyer White House? | 那么少的有色人种? |
[26:59] | Mike, does President Meyer care about black people? | 迈克 总统梅耶在乎黑人吗? |
[27:01] | Just moments ago, Bill Ericsson, | 就在刚才 比尔·艾瑞克森 |
[27:04] | former Director of White House Communications, | 前任白宫通讯主任 |
[27:06] | was arrested at his Kalorama home and taken into federal custody. | 在他卡洛拉马的家中被捕并且被联邦拘留了 |
[27:10] | Due to the seriousness of | 由于罪行的严重性 |
[27:11] | the crimes and despite rumors to the contrary, | 不管谣言怎么说 |
[27:13] | a pardon is not on the table. | 特赦没有公开进行 |
[27:15] | Regrettably, he was also responsible for the chaos | 遗憾的是 他对今天发生在种族研讨会上的混乱 |
[27:18] | that occurred at the symposium on race today. | 任然负有责任 |
[27:20] | Thank you. That’s all for now. | 谢谢 到此为止 |
[27:22] | Once again, our top story tonight, | 再度 我们今晚的头条 |
[27:25] | disgraced presidential aide Bill Ericsson goes into federal custody. | 不光彩的总统助手比尔·艾瑞克森被联邦羁押 |
[27:27] | This is a strong move by the president, | 这是总统采取的强硬手段 |
[27:29] | who was under fire for a disastrous symposium on race | 她也因此次糟糕透顶的种族研论会而饱受攻击 |
[27:32] | that left some wondering if | 这让人怀疑她 |
[27:33] | she had any control over her administration. | 是否有能力管理她的行政部门 |
[27:35] | No comment! | 无可奉告! |
[27:36] | Wow, he looks puffy on TV. | 哇哦 他在电视上看起来好浮肿 |
[27:39] | Well, prison will get him in shape. | 还好监狱会帮他健身的 |
[27:41] | Okay, now I’ve just got to blow for, | 现在我要给你吹上 |
[27:43] | like, five minutes, all right? | 差不多五分钟 好吗? |
[27:45] | When we come back, a wild day on Wall Street. | 不要走开 接下来会有华尔街疯狂的一天 |
[27:47] | And we’ll go live to Nevada where armies of staffers | 我们还将直播内华达州的情况 |
[27:49] | and volunteers for the Meyer and O’Brien campaigns | 在那里 军队人员以及梅耶和奥布莱恩阵营的志愿者们 |
[27:52] | are descending on the desert to monitor and manage the recount. | 正来到这片沙地里来监督和管理这次重新计票 |
[28:01] | If you do not have a reservation, we are sold out. | 如果你们没有预约的话 这儿已经住满了 |
[28:04] | There are no more rooms at this hotel. | 没有多余的房间了 |
[28:06] | Richard, have your people check us in. We’re going to the lounge. | 理查德 让你的人帮我们登记 我们去休息室吧 |
[28:09] | Jonah, take care of that. | 乔纳 你来搞定 |
[28:11] | Cliff, would… | 克里夫也可以… |
[28:14] | Cliff? | 克里夫? |
[28:16] | Cliff? | 克里夫? |
[28:23] | Excuse me, are you in line? | 打扰一下 你在排队吗? |
[28:26] | Does anybody know where the line ends? | 有谁知道队尾在哪儿吗? |