时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Table for two under McLintock, Mike McLintock. | 迈克·麦克林托克订的二人桌 |
[00:25] | Uh, yes. The table is ready. | 可以就坐了 |
[00:27] | We’re clear. Bring in Sparrow. | 一切就绪 带麻雀进来 |
[00:30] | Listen, can I just reiterate once again | 我能再说一次我错了 |
[00:33] | how really, really sorry I am? | 我有多不好意思吗? |
[00:35] | Wow! Oh, look at this. I guess they like us, huh? | 看看这阵势 他们真喜欢我们 是吧? |
[00:39] | Hi. Wonderful. What were you saying? | 嗨 太好了 你说什么? |
[00:42] | How really sorry I am. | 真对不起 |
[00:44] | And I’m not someone who loves to apologize. | 我不是那种爱道歉的人 |
[00:45] | Uh-huh, right, but you’re loving it now, aren’t you? | 可是你现在挺喜欢的 是吧? |
[00:48] | Oh, loving it. Want another one? | 太喜欢了 想再听一个吗? |
[00:49] | – Yeah, I do. – I’m really sorry. | – 可以啊 – 真对不起 |
[00:52] | – I’m really, really, really sorry. – Now sing it. | – 真的 真的 真的对不起 – 现在唱出来 |
[00:55] | The president and Mr. Baird enjoyed a delicious dinner | 总统和贝尔德先生享受了一顿美味的晚餐 |
[00:58] | of blue crabs trapped by local fisherman Steve Yerkes | 吃了由当地渔民扑捉到的蓝蟹 |
[01:01] | and a cheese course including “Basil Hayden” Blue | 以及一道奶酪佳肴 还共饮了产自佛蒙特州 碧玉山酒庄的 |
[01:04] | from Jasper Hill, Vermont. | 巴素海顿蓝酒[威士忌品牌] |
[01:05] | Mike, how is she able to focus on the economy | 迈克 如果总统和她的新男友整日寻欢作乐 |
[01:08] | if she’s running around with her new boyfriend? | 她怎么能专注于经济上呢? |
[01:09] | The president has always | 总统一直都很重视财政问题 |
[01:10] | placed great value on fiscal responsibility. | 绝不会懈怠她在经济问题上的责任 |
[01:13] | In fact, as vice president, she was chairman | 在任副总统时 她就是梅耶邮政委员会主席 |
[01:15] | of the Meyer Postal Commission, which reduced post office debt | 她的政策使得邮政部门的负债 |
[01:19] | from 65 billion to just over 62 billion. | 从650亿减少到了620亿出头 |
[01:22] | Okay, Eagle. Well, I’ll see you in a few seconds. | 好的 雄鹰成员们 等会儿见 |
[01:25] | Yeah, bye. | 拜 |
[01:27] | All right, we got six more votes this morning. | 好了 我们尽早又多得了六票 |
[01:29] | – Whoo! – We’re never gonna close that gap. | – 喔! – 我们永远缩小不了差距了 |
[01:32] | Well, on the less shitty side, | 不过 还有不那么糟糕的一面 |
[01:34] | people are really loving you and Charlie Baird. | 大众可喜欢你和查理·贝尔德了 |
[01:35] | Even Wall Street’s got a boner for you guys. | 就连华尔街也为你们勃起了 |
[01:38] | – Really? The market’s up? – No, it’s flat. | – 真的? 市场好转了? – 不是 只是很平稳 |
[01:39] | But not down is straight up for us at this point. | 但这个时候不下降对我们来说就是上升了 |
[01:42] | Madam President, we have received word that Chinese hackers | 总统女士 收到消息称中国黑客已经 |
[01:45] | have now breached the National Security Council servers. | 入侵了国家安全局的服务器 |
[01:47] | I got a great idea. Why don’t we give the Chinese | 我有好主意 为什么我们不直接给中国人 |
[01:50] | their own log-ins and passwords? | 一个他们的登录账号和密码呢? |
[01:51] | Okay? Save everybody a lot of time. | 是吧? 给大家都节省不少时间 |
[01:54] | Ma’am, the FDA is monitoring a | 女士 食品药物管理局正在密苏里州 |
[01:55] | salmonella outbreak at a Missouri chicken farm. | 一个鸡场调查沙门氏菌的爆发 |
[01:58] | – Got a few fowl questions. – What? | – 有好几个关于后续紧鸡问题[follow up和fowl读音接近梗] – 什么? |
[02:00] | Also from the comms department, | 还有来自通讯部门的消息 |
[02:02] | multiple mentions of tomorrow’s trip | 媒体多次提到您明天 |
[02:04] | to the Museum of Natural History | 和查理·贝尔德在纽约的 |
[02:05] | in New York City with Mr. Charlie Baird. | 国家历史博物馆之旅 |
[02:08] | Huh, not bad. Phone. | 不错 手机 |
[02:11] | Oh, listen to this. | 听这个 |
[02:13] | Charlie says O’Brien won’t | 查理说奥布莱恩没有小面包蘸肉汁 |
[02:14] | go down on his wife without biscuits and gravy. | 就不会给他老婆口 |
[02:18] | Hey, can you show me how to find on Twitter | 你能教我怎么在推特上找到 |
[02:21] | those tweets where people were gushing about me and Charlie? | 人们大谈特谈我和查理的推文吗? |
[02:23] | Oh, yeah. You see this button right here? | 当然 看见下面那个按钮了吗? |
[02:25] | Okay, so listen, certification is tomorrow. | 听着 认证就在明天了 |
[02:28] | I mean, seriously, do we have any reason | 我的意思是 说真的 我们还有什么理由 |
[02:30] | to think that we’re not as fucked as a Senate page here? | 相信我们没有像一个高中参议员学生一样搞砸了吗?(Senate Page一项特殊给初高中生了解政府的项目) |
[02:33] | Actually, ma’am… I’m sorry | 其实 女士… 抱歉 |
[02:35] | I’m late… I think I may have found something. | 我迟到了… 我好像发现点什么 |
[02:36] | The voting data in Nevada is | 内华达州的投票数据 |
[02:38] | multiple standard deviations outside the means. | 显示标准差超出均值几倍 |
[02:40] | Christ, Kent, know your audience. | 天啊 肯特 说能听懂的 |
[02:42] | I think that there is statistical evidence | 我觉得肯定有数据 |
[02:44] | of missing ballots in Nevada. | 能证明在内华达有漏票 |
[02:47] | – Where? – I do not know. | – 在哪儿? – 不知道 |
[02:48] | – How many? – I do not know. | – 多少票? – 这也不知道 |
[02:50] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | – 你确定吗? – 当然 |
[02:52] | Graydon Carter is begging for a photo spread | 格雷顿·卡特[杂志主编]正请求要一张 |
[02:54] | of you and Charlie Baird in “Vanity Fair.” | 你和查理·贝尔德的照片 要发在《名利场》上 |
[02:56] | Hey, Garfield, we’re right | 加菲猫 我们现在在谈论 |
[02:57] | in the middle of talking about Nevada, okay? | 内华达的的事好吗? |
[02:59] | Kent, what can you tell us? | 肯特 你能告诉我们什么? |
[03:00] | I might be able to pinpoint the vote anomaly | 我也许可以准确解释说明投票异常的情况 |
[03:03] | if I could break down | 要是我可以用拦截模型 |
[03:04] | confounding variables using an intercept model. | 分解混杂变量的话 |
[03:07] | What Alan Turing is trying to say is if there are missing votes, | “阿兰·图灵”[计算机之父]的意思就是如果有什么遗漏票数的话 |
[03:10] | – he needs time to find them. – Mm-hmm. | – 他需要时间找到 – 就是这个意思 |
[03:12] | All right, then we have to delay | 好了 所以我们必须得推迟 |
[03:14] | the certification of the recount. | 重新计票认证 |
[03:15] | Exactly my thought, ma’am. | 我就是这么想的 女士 |
[03:18] | I could have the lawyers file an injunction. | 我可以请律师申请禁制令 |
[03:20] | – Bob, what do you think? – I think it’s a weak case. | – 鲍勃 你怎么想? – 我觉得悬 |
[03:22] | Let me just take a meeting with Jim Whitman. | 就让我见见吉姆·惠特曼的了 |
[03:24] | And after I’m done dick slapping him, | 在屌打他之后 |
[03:27] | he will have agreed to delay certification. | 他就会同意推迟认证了 |
[03:30] | – Amy, set it up. – The injunction or the dick slapping? | – 艾米 安排一下吧 – 禁制令还是屌抽? |
[03:32] | Christ, Amy, the meeting. | 天啊艾米 是他们的会面呀 |
[03:34] | All right, gonna have to start chumming the media waters. | 好了 得开始去媒体水域钓鱼了 |
[03:37] | I want you to get me on the horn | 我想让你安排 |
[03:39] | with Ned Mitchell from the “Las Vegas Gazette” | 我和《拉斯维加斯公报》的内德·米歇尔 |
[03:42] | and Susan Bailey with the “Reno Star.” | 以及《雷诺之星》的苏珊·贝利 |
[03:44] | Amy, set it up. Sue Bailey, the “Reno Star,” Everything. | 艾米 安排吧 苏珊·贝利 《雷诺之星》全部的 |
[03:47] | Madam President, who would you say | 总统女士 你觉得谁最适合 |
[03:48] | would be your best person to be at that meeting as my number two? | 在会议上做我的助手呢? |
[03:51] | – I could. – Richard. | – 我可以 – 理查德 |
[03:53] | Oh, well. | 太好了 |
[03:55] | Okay, listen, I need to talk to Bob privately, | 我需要和鲍勃单独谈一下 |
[03:57] | so everybody get out, please. | 你们先出去吧 |
[03:59] | – Even… – Yeah-huh. | – 我也… – 是的 |
[04:03] | Bob, I am going crazy here in DC. | 鲍勃 在华盛顿特区我都快疯了 |
[04:06] | I just… I feel trapped | 我感觉被困住了 |
[04:08] | like a Saudi housekeeper. | 像个沙特女管家[需主人的签字才能出门] |
[04:10] | Is there any way I could get to Nevada? | 有什么方法能让我去内华达吗? |
[04:13] | Just let me win the presidency for you | 先让我帮你赢得总统职位吧 |
[04:16] | and then you can land Air Force One on the Strip | 然后你就可以登录空军一号领域了 |
[04:18] | and piss in Caesar’s fountain if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 还可以尿在凯撒喷泉里 |
[04:20] | Oh, come on, please, Bob, I would never stay at Caesar’s… | 少来了 鲍勃 我怎么可能选择住凯撒酒店… |
[04:23] | …Yes? What? | …干嘛? |
[04:24] | Ma’am, weekly CIA briefing. | 女士 中情局每周简报 |
[04:27] | See? Crapistan’s calling. | 看见了吧? 乱七八糟的召唤 |
[04:28] | That’s what I’m talking about. I’ll talk to you later, though. | 我就是说这些 等会儿再跟你谈 |
[04:31] | Catherine, do not use any of the vulgar parts. | 凯瑟琳 别用任何不雅的片段 |
[04:33] | Yeah, but that’s like all of it, Mom. | 可全都是啊 老妈 |
[04:34] | – Well, then don’t use it. – But it’s a doc. | – 那就都别用 – 但这是纪片啊 |
[04:37] | – A what? – A documentary. | – 什么? – 纪录片 |
[04:40] | Then say that. | 就说纪录片嘛 |
[04:48] | Never heard back from you. | 后来也没你消息 |
[04:51] | Late night? | 很晚才睡? |
[04:53] | Sophie told you? | 苏菲告诉你了? |
[04:54] | What? | 什么? |
[04:57] | No. | 不是吧 |
[04:58] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[05:01] | You didn’t tell me she worked for CBS. | 你都没告诉我她在哥伦比亚广播公司上班[CBS] |
[05:06] | Oh, this is too good. | 这个太妙了 |
[05:08] | Dan, Sophie doesn’t work for CBS. | 丹 索菲不在CBS |
[05:11] | She works for CVS. | 她在CVS上班[美国零售连锁药房] |
[05:14] | You sold your dick for bulk iced tea | 你卖了屌只换来点散装冰茶 |
[05:16] | and off-brand cough syrup. | 三无止咳糖浆 |
[05:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:18] | You’re gonna look really cute in a blue vest. | 你穿蓝背心也蛮可爱的 |
[05:22] | I am not having a good year. | 今年真是点儿背 |
[05:26] | Unfortunately, ma’am, the man we captured | 女士 非常抱歉的通知您 |
[05:28] | is not, in fact, Abdullah Saeed. | 我们抓到的男性并不是阿布拉杜·萨意德 |
[05:31] | Do the Israelis know anything about this? | 以色列那边知道这事吗? |
[05:33] | Because they’re a sneaky bunch of fucks. | 因为他们是一群卑鄙无耻的傻逼 |
[05:35] | Excuse me one second, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[05:40] | So Mike McLintock, tonight for 8:30. Thank you. | 今晚八点半 姓名是迈克·麦克林托克 谢谢 |
[05:45] | Sorry, Kent, Salt and Moon, new restaurant. | 不好意思肯特 刚是盐月牙 新开的餐馆 |
[05:48] | Impressive. How did you secure a reservation there? | 厉害啊 你怎么搞定餐位预约的 |
[05:50] | Well, Sue uses my name for POTUS reservations, | 苏总是用我的名字替总统预约 |
[05:53] | so when I call, I get an amazing table. | 所以我自己订桌的时候都有好位子 |
[05:55] | I’m back on food. | 我重新开始吃饭了 |
[05:56] | Doctor says the cleanse caused no lasting damage. | 医生说那个清肠没有造成永久性伤害 |
[06:01] | …@POTUS is tweeting? | 总统账户的推特账号很活跃? |
[06:03] | I’m the only one who’s supposed to send her tweets. | 不会吧 只有我会用这个发推啊 |
[06:05] | “Ha, ha, ha, @RealCharlieBaird. Here’s one for you now.” | “哈哈哈 @真查理贝尔德 现在可轮到你了” |
[06:09] | The president is tweeting. | 总统是在发推特 |
[06:11] | She’s tweeting? | 她发推特? |
[06:16] | Sorry, just… I just have to go in. | 不好意思 我得… 我需要进去一下 |
[06:18] | …The president has to… | …总统得… |
[06:19] | I can’t let you in there, sir, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉先生 我不能让你进去 |
[06:20] | Please, Marjorie, please. I have to talk to the president. | 求你了马乔里 我有话跟总统说 |
[06:22] | – Please take a step back. – Look, please. | – 请后退 – 求你了 |
[06:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[06:26] | – Uh, ma’am. – Yes? | – 女士 – 嗯? |
[06:28] | It turns out our prisoner’s name | 我们抓到的其实是阿布拉杜·法意德 |
[06:30] | is Abdullah Faeed, a local schoolteacher. | 是个当地学校的老师 |
[06:33] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[06:35] | – What is that? – Beats me. | – 那什么鬼? – 不知道啊 |
[06:37] | Hi, ma’am. If you hear this, do not tweet. | 女士 要是你听到的话 不要发推特 |
[06:39] | – Please, stop… ma’am? – Mike, what are you doing? | – 不要发了… 女士? – 迈克 你这是在搞什么幺蛾子? |
[06:42] | – You tweeted. – What? | – 你发了推特啊 – 什么? |
[06:43] | About O’Brien. It wasn’t nice. | 就是你发的关于奥布莱恩的推特 那个影响太不好了 |
[06:45] | I just direct messaged Charlie. | 我只发给查理了啊 |
[06:47] | No, it was public. Everybody saw it on Twitter. | 不 这是公开的 所有人在推特上都能看到 |
[06:50] | – No, they didn’t. – What did you tweet? | – 不 不会的 – 你发了什么? |
[06:51] | What? It was just some funny joke I was just… | 什么 就是些玩笑话啊 我刚只是… |
[06:54] | – Oh, shi… – I pushed that feather button. | – 卧槽 – 我只是点了那个羽毛键啊 |
[06:56] | I know, you tweet…that’s a tweet. | 我知道啊 你这就是发了一条推文 |
[06:59] | – That’s a tweet. – Well, then delete it! | – 这就算推文了 – 那快删了啊! |
[07:01] | – Delete it! – Just delete it! | – 快删掉! – 删掉就好! |
[07:03] | – Delete it! – Hey, hey, hey! | – 快删! – 嗨 喂喂 |
[07:05] | – What? Okay. – Not here. | – 怎么了? 好吧 – 换个地儿说 |
[07:09] | Gary, I did it the way you showed me to do it. | 盖瑞 我就是按你教我的那么发的啊 |
[07:12] | But that’s not the way I showed you to do… | 但我不是那么教的啊… |
[07:15] | That’s exactly the way that you showed me to do it. | 你就是那么教的 |
[07:18] | Do you want me to show you again? | 你要我再教你一遍吗? |
[07:19] | I’ll tell you what I want you to do. | 让我告诉你我想让你干嘛 |
[07:21] | Nothing, okay? | 就给我呆着 好吗? |
[07:22] | That’s your punishment. Get out. | 这算是对你的惩罚 滚吧 |
[07:24] | Okay, I’ll just go make some tea. | 那我去泡点茶 |
[07:25] | You better not. | 你还是歇着吧 |
[07:27] | The Swedish prime minister | 瑞典首相刚才 |
[07:29] | just retweeted your tweets with an LOL. | 用笑炸了的表情转了你那条推文 |
[07:33] | Well, what the FOL are we supposed to do about this? | 操蛋的我们接下来怎么办? |
[07:35] | I suggest that we disavow the tweets. | 我们干脆死不承认 |
[07:37] | Phones are hacked all the time | 反正手机一直都遭到黑客攻击 |
[07:38] | to steal pictures of celebrities’ penises and whatnot. | 老是有名人的漏丁丁照艳照什么的被扒出来 |
[07:41] | – Oh, my God. – Hold that thought, Kent. | – 我的天啊 – 等等 肯特 |
[07:43] | Madam President, are you sure you did this? | 总统女士 你确定这是你本人发的吗? |
[07:46] | What do you mean, am I sure? | 你什么意思 我本人? |
[07:47] | Well, maybe the White | 对啊 也许白宫的电脑系统 |
[07:48] | House computers aren’t as secure as we think. | 并没有我们想象的那么安全 |
[07:51] | Maybe the firewalls have more holes in them | 也许白宫防火墙的漏洞 |
[07:53] | than a gold digger’s diaphragm. | 比淘金女子宫帽上的洞都多呢 |
[07:55] | My God, I hated those things. | 我天 我最讨厌子宫帽了 |
[07:58] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:59] | – There was a breach earlier today. – Mm-hmm. | – 今天些是有个黑客袭击来着 – 嗯… |
[08:02] | Oh, my God, and maybe that breach concerned those tweets. | 对啊 我的老天 也许那些推文跟黑客有关呢 |
[08:06] | – Maybe it did. – Oh, my God, | – 有这个可能啊 – 我的老天 |
[08:08] | maybe you had nothing to do with it. | 也许跟你一点关系都没有呢 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:12] | In that case, China would be blamed | 这样的话 你的私信被公开 |
[08:14] | for your messages going public, maybe. | 或许可以怪到中国头上了 |
[08:18] | So is that what I think happened? | 我认为情况应该是这样的? |
[08:20] | That China tweeted this? | 是中国那边发的推文? |
[08:22] | Oh, no, ma’am, no. You have no idea what happened. | 不 女士 你压根儿不知道发生了什么事 |
[08:25] | And neither does Mike, who would be outraged by this. | 迈克也不知道 他十分愤怒 |
[08:29] | Actually, ma’am, I have a better idea. | 女士 我有个更好的主意 |
[08:30] | No, you don’t, Mike. History has proven that. | 不 迈克 历史证明你不会有好点子 |
[08:32] | Now, let me just run this by Bob | 我去跟鲍勃商量下 |
[08:35] | and see if he thinks blaming China is a good idea. | 看看他是不是也同意让中国背锅 |
[08:37] | – This can’t leave this room. – Can or can’t? | – 跟谁都不能提这事 – 能还是不能? |
[08:39] | – It cannot, Mike. – Not! | – 不能 迈克 – 不能! |
[08:41] | Why don’t you just tell the truth? | 为什么不干脆说出事实呢? |
[08:44] | – I don’t sound like that. – That’s exactly how you sound. | – 我说话不是那样的 – 你听起来就这样! |
[08:46] | – No, I don’t. – Spot-on. | – 才不是 – 就是 |
[08:48] | Yeah, it’s pretty close. | 是挺像的 |
[08:49] | I don’t know where you get that impersonation. | 我都不知道你从哪模仿来的 |
[08:51] | Ma’am, you have to make a decision now. | 女士 你得赶快决定啊 |
[08:54] | I mean, can I really blame another country | 我真的能让另一个毫无干系的国家 |
[08:57] | for something they didn’t do? | 替我们背这个锅吗? |
[08:58] | It’s been the cornerstone of American foreign policy | 西美战争后这一直是 |
[09:01] | since the Spanish American War. | 美国外交政策的主打策略啊 |
[09:03] | This morning the White House cybersecurity was breached | 今天早晨白宫网络安全系统再一次遭到袭击 |
[09:06] | by what the NSA has come to believe was a hack | 美国国家安全局相信本次 |
[09:10] | that originated in mainland China. | 黑客袭击来自中国大陆 |
[09:11] | Mike, Mike, what about | 迈克 那总统发的那条 |
[09:13] | the president’s tweet about Senator O’Brien? | 跟奥布莱恩有关的推文是怎么回事? |
[09:15] | The president was horrified. | 总统非常震惊 |
[09:16] | Horrified by this latest violation of cybersecurity. | 对于最近这起网络安全事件她非常震惊 |
[09:21] | The president believes cybersecurity is paramount | 总统相信网络安全工作 |
[09:25] | for the United States’ future survival. | 对美国的未来生存至关重要 |
[09:29] | Kent, any progress on the ballots? | 肯特 选票方面有什么进展吗 |
[09:31] | I’ve eliminated eight counties as potential locales, | 我已经排除了八个县 |
[09:34] | but there’s no way around my doing | 但是还是需要我来 |
[09:36] | a district-by-district regression analysis. | 一个区一个区地做线性回归分析 |
[09:38] | Are we paying you by the word here, Kent, or what? Ben? | 肯特你是废话越多工资越高吗? 本 翻译一下? |
[09:41] | He needs more time. Ma’am, we got O’Brien on a live feed. | 他需要更多时间 女士 奥布莱恩演讲直播 |
[09:44] | Oh, boy. Well, we knew this was coming. Let’s hear it. | 这个躲不过啊 听听吧 |
[09:46] | I will not dignify the president’s petty remarks with a response. | 我对总统那些狭隘的言论不作回应 |
[09:50] | And yet he’s responding. | 他这就是在回应啊 |
[09:51] | I do, however, want to point out | 但我想指出 |
[09:53] | that over 29 million people | 目前有2900万人 |
[09:55] | suffer from various forms of diabetes. | 在受着各种糖尿病的折磨 |
[09:58] | – Oh, who cares? – What truly troubles me, however, | – 谁在乎这个? – 我真正担心的 |
[10:01] | is President Meyer’s timid response | 是梅耶尔总统在面对明显的侵犯举动时 |
[10:03] | to a clear act of aggression. | 回应却十分软弱 |
[10:06] | Did you just see that? Okay? | 看到了吗? |
[10:08] | We’re gonna have to do something about China now. | 现在我们得处理下中国了 |
[10:10] | – No, you don’t, ma’am. – I need to look strong. | – 不 你不用 女士 – 我需要强硬一点啊 |
[10:12] | – If we lose Nevada… – “Nev-add-a.” | – 如果我们输了内花拉 – 是内华达 |
[10:14] | …O’Brien is gonna kill us in the House over this China thing. | …奥布莱恩到时候 在议院会用中国这事玩死我们 |
[10:17] | In reality, ma’am, China… | 事实上是中国… |
[10:19] | In reality? I know reality, Ben. | 事实? 本 我知道事实是什么 |
[10:21] | You’re the one who suggested we all live in the Matrix. | 是你非要让我们住在《黑客帝国》的矩阵里 |
[10:24] | – Ma’am, nobody chose to live in the Matrix. – What? | – 女士 没有人能让谁住在矩阵里 – 什么? |
[10:27] | The machines rose up and placed humans in the Matrix | 事实上是母体造反 然后把人们困在里面 |
[10:30] | so they could use them as a biological power source. | 把他们当成生物电源 |
[10:32] | – Whose side were you on? – What about targeted sanctions? | – 那你站在哪一边? – 那定向制裁呢? |
[10:36] | That will send a message of real strength, won’t it? | 这看起来很强硬啊 不是吗? |
[10:38] | Or we could go to the United Nations and have them issue… | 或者我们可以请联合国发布… |
[10:42] | Have them what? Have them | 请求他们干什么? 请求他们 |
[10:43] | help us park in front of a fire hydrant? | 帮我们把车停在消防栓前面? |
[10:45] | I mean, come on. | 得了吧 |
[10:46] | Ma’am, your focus now should be on Nevada. | 夫人 你现在关注的应该是内华达 |
[10:49] | I’m president, in case you forgot. | 不要忘了 我才是总统 |
[10:52] | I know what I should focus on. | 我知道该关注什么 |
[10:55] | Sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 总统女士 |
[11:00] | Jesus, you’re still here? | 天啊 你还在这? |
[11:02] | I don’t know why. My only jobs seem to be | 我不知道怎么回事 看起来我唯一的工作就是 |
[11:04] | asking Bob and finding out what Bob thinks. | 询问鲍勃然后猜他在想什么 |
[11:06] | Yeah, it’s been pretty fun to watch. | 我围观还挺有意思的 |
[11:09] | So you want to grab a drink or something? | 喝两杯去? |
[11:11] | No, thanks. | 不了谢谢 |
[11:13] | Oh, but on your way, would you mind stopping | 对了 你能不能顺便在ABC新闻 |
[11:15] | at ABC News and picking up some Advil? | 那停一下买点布洛芬 |
[11:17] | Oh, did I say ABC News? I meant Rite Aid. | 哎呀 我是不是说成了了ABC新闻? 我其实是说来爱德 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I think you’re forgetting something, Amy, | 你是不是忘了点啥 艾米 |
[11:21] | is that I still had sex with your sister, so… | 我还是睡了你妹妹 所以… |
[11:23] | Good night, have a pleasant evening, | 晚安 祝你晚安 |
[11:26] | and I had sex with your sister. | 我睡了你妹妹 |
[11:28] | You might actually want to go to Rite Aid. Get some Valtrex. | 你可能真需要去一趟来爱德 买点怯疹易 |
[11:36] | Dan? | 丹? |
[11:46] | – Hello? – Oh! | – 有人吗? – 哦! |
[11:48] | Bob, I didn’t know you were still here. | 鲍勃 我不知道你还在这 |
[11:49] | Yeah. When’s the meeting? | 什么时候开会来着? |
[11:51] | – The Whitman meeting’s tomorrow afternoon. – Tomorrow. | – 惠特曼的会议是在明天下午 – 明天 |
[11:53] | You might want to go to your hotel and get some sleep. | 你回旅馆睡一觉吧 |
[11:56] | No, I got some more work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[11:59] | You have a good one, Jamie. | 一切顺利啊杰米 |
[12:06] | Mike McLintock. I have a reservation. | 迈克·麦克林托克 有预约的 |
[12:08] | The McLintock party has already been seated. | 迈克·林托克的位置已经有人坐了 |
[12:10] | No, no, that’s impossible ’cause he’s Mike McLintock. | 那不可能 因为他才是迈克·麦克林托克 |
[12:13] | Show her your driver’s license. | 给她看你的驾照 |
[12:15] | – I can’t find it. – Again? | – 我找不到了 – 又找不到了? |
[12:17] | Uh, where exactly is the McLintock party? | 那麦克林托克一桌人在哪呢? |
[12:20] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
[12:23] | This is my table. | 这是我的桌子 |
[12:25] | And this is my fat Johnson and you can suck it | 那这是我的大鸡巴你可以一直含着 |
[12:27] | as long as you promise not to put your dirty gay mustache on it. | 只要保证你恶心的基佬胡子不碰到就行 |
[12:30] | What is that, some kind of side effect from your AIDS medication | 你那胡子是艾滋治疗的副作用吗 |
[12:32] | or did you shave it off of Freddie Mercury’s corpse? | 还是你从弗雷迪·墨丘里的尸体上刮下来的? |
[12:34] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to enjoy my bay scallop gateau. | 如果你不介意的话 我要继续吃我的奶油扇贝水果大蛋糕了 |
[12:37] | You, you’re a bald jerk. Pardon me, Mrs. Furlong. | 你 你这个秃驴混蛋 不好意思 弗朗夫人 |
[12:41] | Jesus, you think I married that? | 我的天 你觉得我会娶这东西? |
[12:43] | That’s Will’s wife. | 那是威尔的媳妇 |
[12:45] | Hi, Mike. It’s good to see you. | 迈克你好 看见到你真高兴 |
[12:46] | This is my wife Mary. | 这是我妻子玛丽 |
[12:48] | The congressman was kind enough | 议员善意满满地在我们结婚纪念日 |
[12:50] | to take us out to dinner on our anniversary. | 带我们出来吃饭 |
[12:52] | – Hello. – I guess Will likes them old. | – 你好 – 我猜威尔就是喜欢老的 |
[12:54] | Why don’t you fuck off back to Burger King? | 你滚开去吃汉堡王吧 |
[12:56] | – Happy anniversary. – Hi, Wendy. | – 纪念日快乐 – 你好呀 温蒂 |
[12:59] | We’re going. We’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[13:00] | Christ, she looks like a Batman villain. | 妈的 她看起来就跟蝙蝠侠里那个反派一样 |
[13:03] | What’d Dopey get you for your anniversary? | 这个傻蛋给你啥礼物了? |
[13:05] | And when I’m president, | 在我任总统之后 |
[13:07] | we will defend our digital borders | 我们会不竭余力地守卫着我们的电子国界 |
[13:10] | just as diligently as we defend our physical ones. | 就像我们守卫我们现实的国界一样 |
[13:15] | Yeah, can I get a secure line? | 是我 帮我接安全线路 |
[13:20] | Bradley. | 这是布拉德利 |
[13:20] | Bob, oh, God, I hope I’m not waking you. | 鲍勃 没吵醒你吧 |
[13:22] | No, no, I’m always awake. | 没 我总是醒着的 |
[13:24] | Great. So this China thing. | 太好了 中国的那事 |
[13:26] | They did hack us, | 他们确实黑了我们 |
[13:29] | but they didn’t exactly hack my Twitter account. | 但是他们并没有黑掉我的推特账号 |
[13:34] | – Say no more, Madam President. – Oh, God, I knew it. | – 不用多说了 总统女士 – 我就知道 |
[13:36] | I knew you would understand, Bob. | 我就知道你会懂的 鲍勃 |
[13:38] | It is so nice to finally be talking to a professional here. | 我终于能和专业的人说说这种感觉真的太棒了 |
[13:40] | This is how I see it, okay? If I’m soft on China, | 我是这么想的 如果我对中国不强硬 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna get killed in the House. | 我在议院就完蛋了啊 |
[13:45] | Your instincts are telling you you should be strong. | 你的直觉告诉你需要强硬一点 |
[13:47] | Yes, you think my instincts are right? | 是的 你觉得我的直觉是对的? |
[13:50] | Does a bear piss in the shower? | 熊在洗澡的时候会撒尿吗? |
[13:51] | – You should lead. – I’m the leader. | – 你需要领导他们 – 没错我就是领导 |
[13:53] | – You caught the fish, now gut the fish. – Gut the fish. | – 你抓了鱼 现在掏它的内脏 – 掏出来 |
[13:56] | You’re wearing the fireman’s hat, now put out the fire. | 你穿上消防头盔 现在把火灭掉 |
[13:59] | – Yes! This is better than phone sex. – Well, I just came. | – 是的! 这比电话做爱都爽 – 我刚都射了 |
[14:02] | Forget threatening sanctions. | 让针对制裁见鬼去吧 |
[14:04] | I should call on Congress directly to levy them. | 我就应该号召国会直接去征他们的税 |
[14:07] | That’s a bold move, Madam President, | 这是一招险棋 总统女士 |
[14:09] | and one that’ll only earn you respect. | 但险棋制胜 你的威望就回来了 |
[14:11] | Bob, thank you so much. | 鲍勃 太感谢你了 |
[14:13] | Well, I’ll be around for the next | 接下来的五到六个小时 |
[14:15] | five to six hours if you need anything else. | 如果你需要什么的话我都会在 |
[14:19] | That is why today I am announcing | 这就是为什么今天 |
[14:22] | a set of unilateral sanctions | 我宣布了一系列单方面的制裁 |
[14:25] | starting with the freezing of all assets | 冻结所有和中国政府 |
[14:28] | associated with the Chinese state-sponsored | 网络间谍活动有染的 |
[14:31] | cyberespionage apparatus. | 机构资产 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[14:41] | Well, that seems to have shut O’Brien up, huh? | 看起来可以让奥布莱恩闭嘴了吧? |
[14:44] | – There’s a new stegosaurus. – That’s not my problem. | – 又发现了一条剑龙 – 与我何干 |
[14:47] | – Absolutely, ma’am. – Right. Hey, Amy. | – 当然了 夫人 – 嘿艾米 |
[14:49] | You all set for today’s meeting? | 今天会议的事你都安排好了? |
[14:51] | Ma’am, have you noticed… | 女士 你注意到没有… |
[14:53] | God, please back up your face, Amy, okay? | 我天艾米 拜托把脸往后挪挪好吗? |
[14:56] | Back it up. | 往后一点 |
[14:57] | Have you noticed anything weird about Bob? | 你注意到鲍勃有点奇怪吗? |
[15:00] | He was acting a little off last night. | 昨晚挺奇怪的 |
[15:02] | That’s just Bob being Bob. | 鲍勃本来就怪怪的 |
[15:03] | No, I know what this is about. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[15:05] | Amy, you know that you are very important to the campaign, right? | 艾米 你知道你对这次选举很重要对吧? |
[15:09] | – No, this is not… – No, Amy, listen, you are doing a great job. | – 不 这不是… – 不艾米 听着你做得很好 |
[15:13] | A great, great, very good job. | 非常好 好极了 |
[15:17] | Ben, tell Amy what a great job that she’s doing. | 本 告诉她她很出色 |
[15:19] | One heck of a job, Amy. | 非常了不起啊 艾米 |
[15:21] | If the Eagle told you that the Eagle was acting odd, | 如果老鹰告诉你 自己表现的很奇怪 |
[15:23] | – would you listen to him? – Yeah. | — 你会听他的吗? – 当然 |
[15:25] | You got to trust the Eagle. | 我们必须得相信老鹰 |
[15:26] | Why? Did he say something to you? | 为什么? 他跟你说了什么 |
[15:30] | Is everybody’s cell phone off? | 大家关手机了吗? |
[15:32] | Yeah. Those things cause cancer, you know. | 当然 这种东西都致癌的 你知道的 |
[15:34] | – That’s what I hear. Good to see you, Bob. – Good to see you. | – 我听说了 看见你真好 鲍勃 – 我也是 |
[15:37] | – Been a while, huh? – Yeah, it has indeed. | – 很就不见了吧? – 是啊 确实 |
[15:40] | I think the last time was at your ski cabin with your wife. | 我记得上次还是和你妻子一起在你的滑雪小屋里吧 |
[15:44] | I still got the cabin. | 最起码那个小屋还是我的 |
[15:48] | So, Bob, neither of us have | 鲍勃 离认证这么近 |
[15:49] | time to waste with the certification so close. | 我们都没有时间浪费 |
[15:52] | What’s on your mind? | 这次你来有何贵干? |
[15:53] | What we have here is a classic thumb | 我们的处境就像 把手指伸进外婆的苹果派里 |
[15:55] | in the apple pie situation and Grandma is mad as hell. | 外婆对我们暴跳如雷 |
[15:58] | – She spent all day cooking… – Look, Bob. Bob. | – 她花一整天做饭… -听着 鲍勃 |
[16:00] | We all know you’re as folksy as a butter churn lamp, | 我们都知道你友好得就像奶油灯一样 |
[16:03] | but let me cut to the chase. | 但是我还是直奔主题了 |
[16:05] | From where I’m sitting, my boy’s ahead. | 我就看来 朋友 |
[16:08] | If you’re here to beg for more time, | 如果你是来求我给你更多时间的话 |
[16:10] | take your cup and cane elsewhere. | 你还是带着你的帽子和手杖另请高明吧 |
[16:13] | Hold that thought. | 别急 |
[16:27] | – The gown is just gorgeous. – I know. | – 这件礼裙美极了 – 我知道 |
[16:29] | – Did this come from India? – I don’t know. Did you get it? | – 是从印度带回来的吗? – 我不知道 戴上了吗? |
[16:31] | Just all of this just screams Grace Kelly. | 这一身都充满格蕾丝·凯利的韵味 |
[16:33] | – I know. – Charlie is gonna flip. | – 我知道 – 查理会为你疯掉的 |
[16:35] | – I don’t like my eyes, though. – What? | – 我不喜欢这眼妆 – 什么? |
[16:37] | Yeah, I feel like I’ve got two diaper bags underneath. | 我觉得我眼睛下面挂了两个尿布袋似的 |
[16:39] | – No, no, no, no. I don’t think… – Oh, God. | – 不 我觉得不… – 妈呀 |
[16:41] | – I need my ring. – Okay. | – 把戒指给我 – 好的 |
[16:45] | – Oh, Bob. – Evening. | – 鲍勃 – 晚上好 |
[16:47] | Hi, you’re getting ready to go to the Whitman meeting, right? | 你准备好要去惠特曼的会议了对吧? |
[16:49] | Mm-hmm, there’s never been a Whitman’s Sampler | 是的 从来没有一个惠特曼 |
[16:51] | I couldn’t take apart | 能够逃出我的手掌心 |
[16:52] | piece by piece and shit out, Madam President. | 我会把他们弄成一片一片的 总统女士 |
[16:54] | I love to hear that. Okay, | 你这么说我真是太开心了 好了 |
[16:56] | you’re hanging on to me like a skin tag. | 你怎么跟个肉瘤子似的挂在我身上 |
[16:57] | Hey, you know what? Could you | 你能不能去告诉查理 |
[16:58] | go and tell Charlie I’ll be just a couple minutes? | 我一会就过去? |
[17:00] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. – Thank you very much. | – 好的好的 当然 – 谢谢 |
[17:02] | So listen, I talked to Kent and he really needs | 我和肯特谈过了 |
[17:04] | as much time as possible, so whatever you could do | 他需要尽可能多的时间 所以你要 |
[17:07] | to buy more time to delay the certifica… Bob? | 使出浑身解数争取更多机会来推迟… 鲍勃? |
[17:11] | Bob? Are you all right? Can you hear me? | 鲍勃? 你还好吗? 能听到我讲话么? |
[17:15] | – Is there someone in here? – What? | – 里面有人么? – 什么? |
[17:18] | – What is this? – Bob, is Richard there? | – 这是个啥玩意? – 鲍勃 理查德在那里么? |
[17:22] | Bob, are you okay? | 鲍勃 你还好么? |
[17:24] | Oh, fuck. You know what? | 妈个鸡 你听我说啊 |
[17:26] | I wonder… I think maybe we should delay the meeting. | 我在想… 要不咱们把会议推迟吧 |
[17:29] | Oh, not a chance, Mr. President. | 想都别想 总统先生 |
[17:31] | – I’m locked and loaded. – Madam President. | – 我已经蓄势待发了 – 是总统女士 |
[17:34] | A lady president? Yeah, maybe in the year 2000. | 女总统? 估计要等到2000年吧 |
[17:38] | Bob! Oh, my God. Jesus Christ! | 鲍勃! 天呐! |
[17:42] | – Mr. Baird, Mr. Baird. I’m so sorry. – Excuse me. | – 贝尔德先生 贝尔德先生 我很抱歉 – 失陪一下 |
[17:44] | I know everybody’s waiting, but | 我知道大家都在等她 但是 |
[17:46] | she just texted and she’s running a little bit late. | 她刚才发短信来说她要晚一点才能过来 |
[17:47] | You sure she just texted or did she tweet the entire world? | 你确实她是发短信告诉你的? 还是说她已经发推昭告天下了? |
[17:52] | It’s okay, she’s not here. | 没事没事 她不在这 |
[17:53] | All right, then let’s just sit down. | 好的吧 那我们就先入座吧 |
[17:55] | – Wait, you want… – It’s fine. It’s fine. | – 等等 你是想… – 没事没事 别紧张 |
[17:57] | – She won’t care. – I don’t know if… | – 她不会在乎的 – 我不知道… |
[17:59] | Howard, would you do me a favor and slide over for my pal? | 霍华德 你能帮我给我兄弟挪个座么? |
[18:01] | – Sure. – I don’t know if this is such a good idea. | – 当然 – 我不知道这样到底好不好 |
[18:03] | It’s 250 grand. I bought the table. Sit down. | 我花25万美金把桌子都买下来了 坐吧 |
[18:06] | Gary is a key member of the Meyer administration. | 盖瑞是梅耶政府的重要成员 |
[18:09] | So kind. Thank you. | 这么说真是太恭维我了 |
[18:11] | – You have a card? – No, just a bag. | – 你有名片么? – 没 我只有个包 |
[18:14] | Guys, something is deeply wrong with Bob. | 伙计们 鲍勃肯定有问题 |
[18:17] | – What? – I’m talking like blood in the urine wrong. | – 啥? – 我是说比血尿还严重的坏事 |
[18:19] | Yes, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 对 我一直都想告诉你这个 |
[18:20] | No, not now, Amy, okay? Just focus on this. | 不 不是现在 艾米 好吗? 专心一点呀 |
[18:23] | Amy, this is really bad. | 艾米 大事不好了 |
[18:25] | Oh, hello, ma’am. | 你好啊 女士 |
[18:27] | – What’s bad? – Can I tell Amy and have her tell you? | – 什么不好了? – 我能不能先告诉艾米 然后让她给你转达? |
[18:31] | Jonah, just speak. What is it? | 乔纳 赶紧说 到底是什么事 |
[18:32] | Ma’am, I’ve been trying to get Mr. Bradley on the phone | 女士 我一直想帮布拉德利先生 |
[18:35] | with Ned Mitchell from the “Las Vegas Gazette.” | 接通《拉斯维加斯公报》的内德·米歇尔的电话 |
[18:37] | – Right. – Ned Mitchell died in 2006. | – 没错 – 但是内德·米歇尔在2006年就去世了 |
[18:40] | And the “Las Vegas Gazette” | 《拉斯维加斯公报》 |
[18:41] | – Stopped publishing in 2007. – Oh, my God. | – 也在2007的时候停刊了 – 我的天哪 |
[18:43] | I was able to get in touch with Susan Bailey at the “Reno Star,” | 我联系上了《雷诺之星》的苏珊·贝利 |
[18:47] | which is not a newspaper, it’s a legal brothel. | 《雷诺之星》不是一份报纸 而是一家合法妓院 |
[18:50] | But she did seem excited to | 但她似乎很开心能够 |
[18:51] | help the campaign in whichever way she could. | 尽她所能帮助我们的竞选 |
[18:53] | Jesus Christ, ma’am. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 女士 对不起 |
[18:55] | He just seemed like the same old Bob to me. | 他看起来跟原来的鲍勃没啥两样啊 |
[18:57] | Ma’am, this morning he told me the Jews cause hurricanes. | 女士 今天早上他告诉我犹太人导致了飓风 |
[19:00] | He just went into this Whitman meeting, you guys! | 他刚进去和惠特曼会面了! |
[19:02] | What if he takes a shit on the table or something? | 如果他要在桌子拉屎啥的怎么办? |
[19:05] | Ma’am, at his age, if he can take | 女士 以他的年龄来说 如果他能在 |
[19:06] | a shit whenever he wants, that’s a major victory. | 自己想拉屎的时候拉屎的话 这就算是个重大胜利了 |
[19:08] | All right, Amy, this meeting cannot make it | 艾米这个会议绝对不能 |
[19:10] | past the School Book Depository. | 活过教科书仓库大楼 |
[19:12] | I’m loading my gun and heading to the sixth floor. | 我马上准备枪去第六层[肯尼迪遇刺凶手发射于教科书仓库大楼六层] |
[19:14] | Well, then, go, go, go! Ben, don’t hang up. | 快去! 本 先别挂 |
[19:17] | – I’ve got to tell you something. – Uh-oh. | – 我有些事情要告诉你 – 好的 |
[19:19] | Bob knows there wasn’t a Chinese hack. | 鲍勃知道没有中国黑客的事了 |
[19:23] | I think I might have told him. | 我可能告诉他了 |
[19:24] | Well, don’t worry, ma’am. | 别担心 女士 |
[19:26] | We’ll get him on the first flight out of Nevada | 我们会把他塞到内华达起飞的第一架飞机上 |
[19:28] | and we’ll shove his ass out somewhere over Oklahoma. | 再把他随便扔到俄克拉荷马的某个地方 |
[19:33] | Alzheimer’s or no, I image-searched Susan Bailey | 不管他是不是老年痴呆症 我查了下苏珊·贝利的图片 |
[19:36] | and she is legit fuckable. | 长得是可以一操啊 |
[19:38] | Hi, this is Dan, leave a message. | 你好 我是丹 请留言 |
[19:40] | Shit! Thing Two. | 妈的! 第二件事 |
[19:42] | Honestly, her rates are reasonable. | 再说她要价也挺合理的 |
[19:43] | This is Richard Splett, I’m here to say. | 我是理查德·史培雷呀么我想说 |
[19:45] | You should leave a message for me everyday. | 你应该每天呀么给我留个小信息呀么呀 |
[19:47] | – Richard, call… | – 理查德 打给… |
[19:49] | – Can you go any faster? – Amy, | – 你能再开快点么? – 艾米 |
[19:50] | if you had rented me a Sebring, yes. | 如果你能给我租辆铂锐的话 可以 |
[19:52] | Just go! Go, go! | 别废话! 赶紧开车! |
[19:55] | This is like that famous scene from the movie “Heat.” | 咱们现在就像那个著名电影《盗火线》里面一样 |
[19:58] | You know, with De Niro and Brenneman. | 你们看过吧 罗伯特·德尼罗和布伦尼曼那一幕 |
[20:01] | Just thinking about that scene gives me goose bumps. | 光是想想那一幕我就浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[20:05] | The fuck is going on? | 这他妈到底什么情况 |
[20:06] | Mr. Whitman, sir, I’m sure that Mr. Bradley | 惠特曼先生 布拉德利先生 |
[20:10] | will be right back | 一定马上就会回来的 |
[20:12] | very soon. | 马上 |
[20:15] | You know, I’m just gonna step out, | 我现在出去走走 |
[20:17] | make sure that Bob doesn’t need anything. | 看看鲍勃是不是还需要什么东西 |
[20:19] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[20:23] | Good evening, everyone. Before we start, | 大家晚上好 在我们开始之前 |
[20:26] | I would like to acknowledge the chairman of tonight’s dinner | 我想先致谢这次晚宴的主办人 |
[20:29] | and a longtime generous benefactor of this unique institution, | 以及这个特殊组织长期的慷慨投资人 |
[20:33] | Mr. Charles Baird Jr. | 查尔斯·贝尔德二世先生 |
[20:38] | Thank you, Steve. I’d like to say dig in, | 多谢 史蒂夫 我想说大家开吃吧 |
[20:41] | but my date is running late. | 但是我的女伴还没到 |
[20:44] | Presidents, right? | 总统都这样 对吧? |
[20:45] | Well, hopefully she arrives before we all turn into fossils. | 希望她能在大家老成化石之前尽快赶到 |
[20:50] | Why is nobody answering their phones right now? | 为什么现在所有人都不接电话 |
[20:52] | Hang on, ma’am. I’m gonna try Dan again. | 稍等 女士 我再给丹打个试试 |
[20:55] | – Hey. – Dan, you’re on with the | – 你好 – 丹 我在线上 |
[20:57] | Dan, are your ears on mute? | 丹 你耳朵关静音了吗? |
[20:59] | I’ve called you like 80 times. | 我都给你打了百八十个电话了 |
[21:01] | – You’re on with the president. – Sorry, ma’am. | – 总统在线上 – 抱歉女士 |
[21:03] | Whitman made us turn our | 鲍勃走之前 |
[21:04] | phones off before Bob walked out of the meeting. | 惠特曼让我们把手机都关了 |
[21:06] | What do you mean? The meeting is over? | 你什么意思? 会议结束了? |
[21:08] | Well, no, but that didn’t stop the Eagle | 还没呢 但这不能阻止我们的雄鹰 |
[21:10] | from flying out onto the street and getting in a cab. | 飞到街上并坐着出租车离开啊 |
[21:12] | Yeah, turns out he’s nuttier than a squirrel’s diaper. | 他比松鼠的屎尿都不正常啊[nuttier译疯子和捡坚果两意] |
[21:14] | – Tell Jonah to shut the fuck up. – Shut the fuck up. | – 让乔纳把他的嘴闭上 – 闭嘴 |
[21:16] | If the meeting’s still going on, who’s with Whitman? | 如果会议还在继续的话 谁和惠特曼在一起呢? |
[21:19] | – Richard. – Oh, thank God. | – 是理查德 – 感谢老天 |
[21:22] | Hate to say I told you so. | 我不是早告诉过你了吗 |
[21:24] | – Shut the fuck up. – Shut the fuck up, Jonah. | – 他妈闭嘴 – 闭嘴 乔纳 |
[21:28] | Mr.Splett, where’s Bob Bradley? | 史培雷先生 鲍勃·布拉德利在哪? |
[21:31] | Honestly, I was gonna ask you that. | 老实说 我也正要问你呢 |
[21:33] | Do you mind if I get a picture with you | 你能跟我拍张照么? |
[21:34] | for my blog “Let’s Talk About Splett”? | 放在我的博客”闲谈史培雷二三事”上 |
[21:38] | Tell the Eagle it was great to see him. | 告诉雄鹰 我很高兴见到他 |
[21:40] | and 6:00 P.M. Tomorrow, | 明天晚上六点 |
[21:42] | every vote in this state will be counted and certified. | 这个州的每一张选票都将被认证并计数 |
[21:44] | Well, not every vote. Funny thing about elections, | 并不是每一张选票 选举趣味小知识 |
[21:48] | historically there’ve always been leftover ballots. | 从历史上看 遗弃选票是客观存在的 |
[21:50] | Sometimes up to 16% end up missing or thrown out. | 有时候多达16%的选票会被弄丢或扔掉 |
[21:54] | – Is that what this is about? – I’m so sorry for… | – 这就是这个会的目的? – 我很抱歉… |
[21:57] | The missing ballots in Washoe County. | 我为瓦肖县的遗失选票感到抱歉 |
[21:59] | We looked all over for them, came up empty, | 我们到处都找了 但还是一无所获 |
[22:01] | so best of luck to you. | 所以说 祝你们好运吧 |
[22:03] | And if you do happen to find as much as one new vote, | 如果你真的碰巧找到了一张新选票的话 |
[22:06] | – we’ll see you in court. – Thank you. | – 咱们法庭见 – 多谢 |
[22:10] | Holy bacon double Asperger’s. | 我滴个神呀 |
[22:13] | – How did you do that? – I’m sorry, what? | – 你怎么套出话来的? – 抱歉 你说啥? |
[22:16] | Amy, what are your top five favorite De Niro movies? | 艾米 说五个你最喜欢的德尼罗的电影 |
[22:19] | And you can’t say “Meet the Parents” | 除了《拜见岳父大人》 |
[22:20] | ’cause that’s automatically number one. | 毫无疑问这是最好的 |
[22:21] | Kent, it’s Washoe County. Don’t ask me how I know. | 肯特 是瓦肖县 别问我怎么知道的 |
[22:25] | Kent, get the Justice Department on this, okay? | 肯特 让司法部来管这事 明白么? |
[22:28] | You give them your statistical whatever it is to narrow it down. | 把你的数据都给他们 帮他们缩小范围 |
[22:31] | – You mean my data narrative matrices. – Yeah, the datas. | – 您是说我的记叙数据矩阵 – 对 就是那数据什么的 |
[22:33] | Amy, is there any sign of the | 艾米 还是没有雄鹰的消息么? |
[22:34] | Eagle or is he crossing America on a lawn mower? | 难不成他开着割草机横穿美国么? |
[22:37] | Ma’am, we really ought to get someone in court right away | 夫人 我们现在迫切需要有人在法庭上 |
[22:39] | to file a Hail Mary injunction to extend the deadline, | 申请限制令延长最后期限 |
[22:41] | someone who can stall till we find the ballots. | 至少拖到我们找到漏掉的选票 |
[22:43] | I already thought about that. | 我考虑过了 |
[22:44] | I’ve got it covered. | 不用担心 |
[22:58] | So the lady-in-waiting came over to us | 然后侍女过来 |
[23:00] | and she said, “Her Majesty | 跟我们说 “女王陛下 |
[23:02] | thought perhaps you would like to see her crown.” | 请你们参观她的王冠” |
[23:04] | Imagine a shy kid from Birmingham, Alabama, | 能想象么 一个阿拉巴马州伯明翰的小男孩 |
[23:07] | and the Queen of England… | 和英国女王… |
[23:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States. | 女士们 先生们 让我们欢迎美国总统 |
[23:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | Thank you. Oh, look at that. | 谢谢 看看你 |
[23:16] | That’s sort of a grey-blue dress. Isn’t that something? | 蓝灰色的裙子真好看啊? |
[23:19] | Hi, feeling good in Nevada. | 你好啊 在内华达状态很好啊 |
[23:22] | Nifty in Nevada. Hi. | 内心振奋内华达啊 你好 |
[23:25] | – You look fantastic. – Yeah, I need a drink. | – 你太美了 – 我得喝一杯 |
[23:28] | Indeed I do. Everybody, please, sit down. | 极需喝一杯 大家快坐下吧 |
[23:31] | I am so excited to hear all about the… | 我等不及要听听那个什么… |
[23:35] | Stegosaurus, the armored plant eater. | 剑龙 披甲植食者 |
[23:37] | – Stegosaurus, the arm… Gary? – Mm-hmm. | – 剑龙 披甲… 盖瑞? – 您需要什么? |
[23:40] | I dropped my lipstick somewhere between here and the motorcade. | 我从车队过来的路上把口红弄丢了 |
[23:44] | – Okay, I got one right here. – No, go get that one. | – 不用担心 我这有一支 – 不要这支 你去把那支找回来 |
[23:46] | – Uh-huh. – So what did I miss? | – 这就去 – 我都错过了什么? |
[23:48] | We just heard a lovely story about the Queen of England. | 盖瑞刚刚给我们讲了见英国女王的事 |
[23:51] | She’s a fucking cunt. | 她就是个臭婊子 |
[23:53] | – You didn’t hear it from me. – No. | – 不是我告诉你的 – 当然 |
[23:57] | We’re still searching for the votes, so we need you to stall. | 我们还没找到那些票 你需要再拖一会 |
[23:59] | Amy, I respect the sanctity | 艾米 法庭神圣不可侵犯 |
[24:01] | of this courtroom far too much to “Stall.” | 我做不到什么”拖延” |
[24:04] | This is a simple and straightforward case. | 这个案子简单的一目了然 |
[24:07] | Although, in many ways, that’s what makes it so complicated. | 不过 这也让它如此复杂 |
[24:10] | – You see… – That’s good. Do that. | – 你看… – 就这么做 不错 |
[24:13] | The court will hear the matter of Meyer v. Nevada, | 本庭将审理梅耶与内华达的案件 |
[24:16] | a motion to delay certification. | 关于延期重数的提议 |
[24:18] | Before we begin, I would love to define a few key terms. | 开始之前 请允许我对几个关键词进行定义 |
[24:22] | Vote. What is a vote? | 选票 一张选票是什么呢? |
[24:25] | Well, I think that’s pretty obvious. | 我觉得答案显而易见吧 |
[24:27] | Oh, is it, Your Honor? | 您确定么 法官大人? |
[24:29] | In many cultures, the word vote can mean a myriad of things. | 投票这个词在不同文化背景中有着许多含义 |
[24:34] | It can mean a celebration. | 可以指庆典 |
[24:37] | It can mean a dance around a fire. | 篝火旁的跳舞 |
[24:39] | It can mean a silent nod. | 或者静默的点头 |
[24:42] | In this room, what does it mean? | 现在在这 它的含义是什么? |
[24:45] | Any news on Creaky McGee? | 有叽嘎麦吉的消息么? |
[24:47] | Seriously, we have got to find Bob before… | 我们需要找到鲍勃 必须赶在… |
[24:50] | Look at this. How beautiful you look. And check this out. | 快看这个 把你拍的多好看 还有这张 |
[24:52] | No, no. What about the Nevada State Police? | 快拿开 有那个内达华警察的消息么? |
[24:54] | – Ma’am, there’s nothing. – Oh, never mind. We got him. | – 夫人 什么消息都没有 – 没事了 他来了 |
[24:57] | What? Where is he? | 您说什么? 他来哪了? |
[24:59] | – Here. – Good morning. | – 这儿 – 早上好啊 |
[25:01] | Hi, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[25:03] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[25:04] | I am so happy to see you. | 见到你真是太棒了 |
[25:07] | What kind of soup do you have today? | 今天有什么汤? |
[25:10] | Um, what kind of soup is on your mind? | 你想喝什么样的汤? |
[25:14] | Well, what is today? | 那今天星期几了? |
[25:17] | – Um… it’s Thursday. – It’s Thursday. | – 嗯… 星期四 – 今天星期四 |
[25:18] | – Thursday? – Yup. | – 星期四? – 没错 |
[25:20] | Navy bean. So delicious. | 那就是海军豆 美味极了 |
[25:23] | Ma’am, you want to… hey, Bob. | 夫人 您需要… 嘿 鲍勃 |
[25:26] | Bob Bradley. Nice to meet you, sir. | 我是鲍勃·布拉德利 先生 见到你很高兴 |
[25:28] | – They found the ballots. – Seriously? | – 找到漏票了 – 你确定? |
[25:30] | – Yeah. – Excuse me, Bob. | – 是的 – 请等一下 鲍勃 |
[25:35] | Breaking news out of Nevada. | 内华达的即时新闻 |
[25:36] | Acting on a tip, US Justice Department deputies | 根据线报 美国司法部门人员 |
[25:39] | found an estimated 10,000 uncounted mail-in ballots | 找到了上星期总统大选时 |
[25:43] | – from last week’s presidential election… – Come on. | – 邮寄的约一万封没有计数的投票… – 这也行 |
[25:45] | …in the house of this man, | …于此人家中 |
[25:46] | 54-year-old US postal worker Vance Otlow. | 54岁的美国邮局职员万斯·奥特罗 |
[25:49] | – Look at this guy. – Otlow had grown more erratic | – 你看他 – 从去年邮局 |
[25:52] | following post office closures last year | 被梅耶邮政委员会关闭停业后 |
[25:55] | by the Meyer Postal Commission. | 奥特罗变得十分不稳定 |
[25:56] | 10,000 ballots! | 一万张票! |
[25:58] | From a district with an | 还是个有着高度实用性 |
[25:59] | empirically high applied demography value. | 统计学价值经验的行政区 |
[26:03] | I don’t know what you’re saying, | 你说的我一个字也没听懂 |
[26:05] | but you keep doing that math stuff, Kent, | 不过你就继续做那些算术的东西 肯特 |
[26:06] | – no matter how much anyone makes fun of you, okay? – Yes, ma’am. | – 就算谁用这事取笑你也不用管 – 好的 夫人 |
[26:09] | All right, listen. Karen | 好极了 都听我说 凯伦 |
[26:10] | has got to get those ballots admitted, right? | 必须让这些票数得到承认 做得到么? |
[26:13] | She will or she won’t. | 她会的 不然就换人 |
[26:15] | Amy, I know the last couple days have not been ideal. | 艾米 我知道这几天不是很尽如人意 |
[26:18] | To say the least, ma’am. | 完全糟透了 夫人 |
[26:20] | I just want you to know | 我希望你明白 |
[26:22] | that I could not have done it without Richard | 多亏了理查德我才能解决这些问题 |
[26:24] | and I want you to please relay my thanks to him. | 一定一定要转达我的感激 |
[26:28] | I’ll get right on that. | 马上就办 |
[26:30] | Uh, ma’am, from our ambassador in China. | 夫人 我们在中国的大使打来的 |
[26:32] | As I feared, the Chinese | 恐怕中国人 |
[26:34] | are responding to your threat of sanctions. | 开始回应您之前的制裁威胁了 |
[26:36] | Can I not have just one minute to enjoy this? | 一分钟的轻松都不能给我么? |
[26:38] | I’ll ask the Chinese. | 我问问那些中国人 |
[26:41] | Your Honors, I have just been informed | 法官大人 我刚得到消息 |
[26:43] | that uncounted ballots have been discovered in Washoe County. | 在瓦肖县找到了那些未经统计的投票表 |
[26:47] | I’d like to move that those be included in the recount. | 我申请重新统计票数 |
[26:50] | Objection, the deadline has already passed. | 反对 最后期限已经过去了 |
[26:52] | Your Honor, how is counsel defining “Deadline” And “Passed”? | 法官大人 我想请问对方如何定义”最后期限”和”过去”? |
[26:57] | Your Honor, objection! | 法官大人 反对! |
[27:00] | The deadline will be extended | 推迟期限 |
[27:01] | until we can hear on this matter. | 直到我们重新审理 |
[27:03] | We will reconvene tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. | 明早十点再继续 |
[27:07] | After today’s stunning turn of events in Nevada, | 经过今天发生于内华达的震惊事件 |
[27:10] | the president has asked Bob Bradley, the Eagle, | 总统已决定聘请雄鹰鲍勃·布拉德利 |
[27:12] | to return to Washington as her new | 返回华盛顿担任她新的 |
[27:14] | cybersecurity czar, effective immediately. | 网络安全主管 立即生效 |
[27:18] | Also the State Department is reporting | 同时国务院报告称 |
[27:20] | the Chinese government | 中国政府 |
[27:21] | announced a series of measures aimed at the US. | 宣布了一系列针对美国的政策 |
[27:23] | New restrictions on American imports into China, | 包括美国出口中国的新限制令 |
[27:27] | freezing of US investment funds in China… | 冻结中国境内的美国投资基金 |
[27:31] | a ban on all foreign adoptions by American citizens. | 对美国公民领养外籍儿童的禁令 |
[27:37] | – A bunch of other stuff. – Mike! Mike! | – 以及一些其他的政策 – 迈克! 迈克! |
[27:39] | Will the president move forward with her sanctions? | 总统会进一步对中国制裁么? |
[27:42] | I don’t know. | 无可奉告 |
[27:46] | I have to call my wife. | 我得打给我老婆 |
[27:50] | I didn’t know there was a subbasement. | 我之前都不知道还有个下层地下室 |
[27:52] | – Nice and cool. – Yeah, it’s nice. | – 特别凉爽 – 确实不错 |
[27:54] | – A lot of supplies here. – This is mine, right? | – 这储备了很多物资 – 给我准备的么? |
[27:56] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, boy. | – 当然了 – 我的天呐 |
[27:58] | And here we go, Eagle, your new nest. | 就是这了 雄鹰 你的新巢 |
[28:00] | Now, I don’t think my cell phone’s gonna work here. | 这是不是没有手机信号啊 |
[28:03] | – No. Good luck. – Great. | – 猜对了 好好玩吧 – 好极了 |
[28:07] | Thanks, buttfucker. | 谢了 操后门的 |