时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Mike! Mike! Mike! | 迈克! 迈克! 迈克! |
[00:19] | I’m hearing that some banks may be requiring a federal bailout. | 听说有些银行要求联邦援助救市 |
[00:23] | Bailouts are not on the table. | 援助是不可能的 |
[00:25] | It is possible some banks may require massive capital infusions. | 不过也许有些银行会需要大量资金输入 |
[00:29] | That’s the literal definition of bailing something out. | 这不就是援助的意思吗 |
[00:31] | There will be no bailouts. I was clear on this point. | 不会进行援助的 我已经说清楚了 |
[00:34] | Very clear on this. | 说的很清楚了 |
[00:37] | So, next up on the hit parade, | 那么下面 |
[00:39] | we get to decide which banks to bail out. | 我们该决定援助哪些银行了 |
[00:41] | Well, I hope to fiscal fuck | 我希望联储局在哪藏着个 |
[00:43] | the fed has a trillion dollars stuffed in a mattress somewhere. | 装了几万亿美元的床垫子 |
[00:46] | There are three banks in danger that are gonna need | 有三家银行极需 |
[00:48] | massive infusions of cash over the weekend. | 在周末输入大量资金 |
[00:50] | Essentially, we can only afford to bail out two. | 实际上 我们最多只可以援助两家银行 |
[00:53] | And if we do nothing? | 那如果我们什么都不做呢? |
[00:54] | Go to the ATM Monday and dust will come out. | 那周一取钱就只能取出土了 |
[00:57] | This is not a decision we can make based on politics. | 我们不能凭政治因素来做决定 |
[00:59] | – No, definitely not. – But we’ve got to save Janders Capital | – 不 当然不是 – 可是我们必须挽救简第斯资本集团 |
[01:02] | – because they’re based in Illinois. – We need Illinois. | – 他们驻扎在伊利诺斯 – 选举需要伊利诺斯 |
[01:05] | That’s one. Paulsten-Berheim or EM Wheelright? | 那确定一个了 还有一个是选鲍尔斯丁-博尔翰银行还是EM韦瑞特? |
[01:08] | Well, Wheelright is Charlie Baird’s bank. | EM韦瑞特是查理·贝尔德开的银行 |
[01:12] | So… | 所以… |
[01:14] | My pick is EM Wheelright. | 我选EM韦瑞特 |
[01:17] | You know what, Tom? I think… | 你知道么 汤姆? 我觉得… |
[01:18] | oh, yes. What he just said. | 对 就这个意思 |
[01:21] | Um, could everyone who doesn’t | 请不必要的人 |
[01:22] | absolutely have to be here please leave the room? | 暂时离开一下好吗? |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[01:28] | – Ma’am, you cannot bail out Charlie Baird’s bank. – Why not? | – 女士 你千万不能援助查理·贝尔德的银行 – 为什么不能? |
[01:31] | Cause that’s gonna look like you care more about your boyfriend | 因为看起来你关心你男朋友 |
[01:33] | than you do the economy, normal people, | 胜过关心经济 人民 |
[01:36] | and everything else you’re supposed to care about. | 或者其他总统应该关心的东西 |
[01:38] | – AIDS for example. – Thanks, Kent’s autism. | – 比如艾滋 – 多谢你了 自闭症肯特 |
[01:41] | Look, there is no love lost between me and Charlie Baird. | 听着 我和查理·贝尔德之间已经没有私怨了 |
[01:45] | Though it pains me to say it, his bank is stronger. | 虽然我不想承认 不过他的银行确实更强 |
[01:48] | – That’s my point. – It’s the right call for the future. | – 我就是这个意思 – 这是对未来更好的选择 |
[01:50] | Ma’am, you are not going | 女士 你都不会有未来了 |
[01:51] | to have a future if you bail out Charlie. | 如果援助查理的话 |
[01:54] | All right, I’m gonna need some more time. | 好吧 再给我点时间 |
[01:57] | At least when Truman made the decision to drop the bomb, | 至少杜鲁门下令扔原子弹的时候 |
[01:59] | he wasn’t fucking anyone in Hiroshima. | 他没有正操着广岛的谁 |
[02:02] | That we know of. | 只是我们不知道而已 |
[02:03] | Hello there. I’m Jonah Ryan. | 你们好 我是乔纳·瑞安 |
[02:08] | And I grew up right here | 我在这里长大 |
[02:10] | in the awesome state of New Hampshire. | 就在这了不起的新罕布什尔州 |
[02:12] | The Granite State of the United States. | 美国的花岗岩州[新罕布什尔州的别称] |
[02:15] | For your family, for your future, | 为了您的家庭和未来 |
[02:16] | vote Ryan for Congress. | 请投票支持瑞安成为国会议员 |
[02:18] | My name is Jonah Ryan and I approve this message. | 我是乔纳·瑞安 我赞同这条消息 |
[02:23] | So, now you have all seen the ad | 好了 现在你们都看过广告了 |
[02:26] | and we want to know what you think about it. | 说说你们的想法吧[选举民调方法] |
[02:29] | – Anyone? – I didn’t like the guy. | – 谁想说? – 我不喜欢那个人 |
[02:32] | You don’t like him? Okay. | 你不喜欢他? 好吧 |
[02:33] | That wood he’s chopping, it’s not gonna burn right. | 他砍的那块木柴 不会烧起来的 |
[02:36] | To burn… the wood is not going to burn. | 烧… 木头不会烧起来 |
[02:39] | What else? | 还有么? |
[02:41] | His head is too big for his body. | 对他身体来说脑袋太大了 |
[02:42] | But then sometimes his body is too big for his head. | 不过有时候 又是身体太大脑袋太小了 |
[02:46] | – He’s the wrong shape. – Shape is wrong? | – 他身材不好 – 身材不好? |
[02:49] | Does anyone have anything positive to say about the ad? | 有没有人想说一说这广告的优点? |
[02:55] | – I like the kid. – Yeah. | – 我喜欢那个小孩 – 对 |
[02:57] | Like the kid in the ad, the little boy. | 喜欢广告里的小孩 那个小男孩 |
[02:59] | But I did not like that he was next to that guy. | 不过不喜欢他在那个男人旁边 |
[03:01] | I was like, “Run, kid.” | 简直想说 “赶紧跑啊 孩子” |
[03:03] | Oh, surprise, surprise. Look who’s here. | 惊喜啊 惊喜 看看谁来了 |
[03:06] | Do you morons really not | 你们这些笨蛋 |
[03:07] | understand that this is a two-way mirror? | 真的不知道这是个双面镜么? |
[03:10] | Seriously? Are you shocked by that technology? | 真的么? 被这技术吓到了? |
[03:13] | I work in the fucking West Wing, | 我他妈在白宫西翼工作 |
[03:15] | you Pepperidge Farm ad motherfuckers. | 你们这些乡下来的臭傻逼 |
[03:17] | – Fuck you. – Watch your mouth. | – 操你妈 – 嘴巴放干净点 |
[03:18] | Sit your fucking mom jeans ass down, dude. | 穿着大妈牛仔裤的大屁股 你他妈坐下吧 |
[03:21] | You’ve got to learn to control your fucking temper! | 你得学习控制一下自己的脾气 |
[03:24] | Lord. | 神啊 |
[03:26] | This is beyond language. | 我都没话说了 |
[03:28] | I know the world of focus groups. | 我清楚小组讨论的套路 |
[03:30] | I think maybe we picked the wrong candidate. | 我觉得我们可能挑错候选人了 |
[03:33] | How is Catherine there and also here? | 凯瑟琳怎么做到又在那又在这的? |
[03:36] | – She’s not here, ma’am. – Since when? | – 她不在这 女士 – 从什么时候? |
[03:39] | – Last week. – Oh, my God. | – 上周 – 我的天呐 |
[03:42] | And then to put a fucking cherry on this shit sundae, | 更加操蛋的是 |
[03:45] | did you guys see that article in “Politico”? | 你们看到《政客》上那篇文章了吗? |
[03:47] | – “Meyer’s Five Biggest Economic Mistakes”? – No. | – 《梅耶的五大经济错误》? – 不是 |
[03:50] | “Recession Has a New Name: the Selina Slump”? | 《为衰退代言:塞琳娜式下滑》? |
[03:52] | No. Gary, you have the machine? | 不是 盖瑞 机器拿来 |
[03:55] | – Yeah. – Listen to this. | – 有 – 听听这个 |
[03:56] | “In a further sign of low morale”… | “在进一步士气底下的形势下”… |
[03:58] | No, you’ve got to read it properly. | 不对 你好好读 |
[04:00] | – Nope, that’s not it. – You’ve got to spin it. | – 不对 不是这里 – 你要把它转一下 |
[04:03] | Here we go. Why does it keep doing the turning? | 有了 为什么它一直转? |
[04:06] | “A high-level West Wing staffer was recently overheard | “一位位高权重的西翼员工最近被听到 |
[04:09] | calling the president the C word.” | 称总统为那个婊子” |
[04:12] | Can you believe this shit? | 你们敢相信吗? |
[04:15] | That’s crazy. | 不可思议 |
[04:17] | Yeah, this is broken, by the way. | 是吧 另外这玩意坏了 |
[04:19] | Ma’am, I think that we need to resume our focus | 女士 我觉得我们把注意力 |
[04:21] | on relaunching Jonah’s campaign. | 恢复到乔纳的选举上 |
[04:23] | We need a Jonah whisperer, | 我们要找个乔纳的耳边人 |
[04:24] | except somebody who’s gonna, like, | 但是要那种会吼他 |
[04:26] | yell in his face and call him stupid. | 当面叫他傻子的那种人 |
[04:28] | – Oh, we need Dan Egan. – Dan turned us down. | – 我们需要丹·伊根 – 丹拒绝了 |
[04:30] | But I’ve got some interviews lined up. | 但是还有一些面试 |
[04:32] | – We’ll make the right choice. – Well, are you doing it? | – 我们会做出正确的决定的 -好吧 你们要现在做吗? |
[04:35] | You’re just sitting here farting into my couch. | 还是你们只是坐在这对着我的沙发放屁 |
[04:37] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走起 走起 走起 |
[04:39] | Amy, I need to talk to you for a moment. | 艾米 我需要跟你聊聊 |
[04:41] | – Yes, ma’am. – I want you to find out who called me a cunt. | – 是的 女士 – 你去查查是谁骂我婊子的 |
[04:45] | – Ma’am… – Listen, with the votes and the banks, | – 女士… – 眼前投票的事 银行的事 |
[04:48] | – we can’t have a traitor in our castle, right? – Yeah… | – 我们堡垒里不能有叛徒 对吧? – 对… |
[04:52] | – You need to bring me a head. – Yes, ma’am. | – 你得提个头来见我 – 是的 女士 |
[04:55] | Hey, Dan. You want to go to lunch later | 丹 你想一会一起去汉城韩国烧烤 |
[04:57] | at Hansong Korean Barbecue? | 吃午饭吗? |
[04:58] | Come on, I’ve got a Groupon, expires Monday. | 我有团购券 周一过期 |
[05:00] | 50 bucks for $100 worth of food. | 50美元尽享100美元的食物 |
[05:02] | It’s in Annandale, Mike. | 在安嫩代尔啊 迈克 [弗吉尼亚州东部] |
[05:03] | No one from DC goes to fucking Annandale. | 华盛顿的人不去哔了狗的安嫩代尔 |
[05:05] | Hey, how about an $80 in-home massage for 40 bucks? | 那40美金享受80美金的室内按摩 怎么样? |
[05:08] | – With release? – No. | – 顺带爽一发? – 没有 |
[05:10] | – Then what’s the point? – Hey, | – 那还有什么意思? – 嘿 |
[05:11] | why did you turn down the Jonah job? | 你干嘛不接乔纳选举的工作? |
[05:12] | – Come on. – Jesus, Dan, you wouldn’t know the smart move | – 拜托 – 天呐 丹 除非你弯腰被可乐瓶爆菊 |
[05:15] | if it bent you over and fucked you with a Coke bottle. | 你没法做出正确的决定 |
[05:17] | If Jonah loses, no one’s gonna blame you. | 如果乔纳输了 没人会怪你 |
[05:19] | – If he wins, you’re a political genius. – I’ll think about it. | – 如果他赢了 你就是个政治天才 – 我考虑一下 |
[05:22] | Think fast. Ben’s interviewing candidates right now. | 考虑快点 本正面试候选人呢 |
[05:25] | Not worried. | 一点都不担心 |
[05:30] | Move, move! | 闪开 闪开! |
[05:32] | The widow bravely carrying the flag narrative | 那个寡妇勇抗国旗的故事 |
[05:34] | has traction for about a week. | 只能吸引一周的新闻注意力 |
[05:35] | After that, done. | 之后就没了 |
[05:37] | Hey, Ben, can I… | 嗨 本 我能… |
[05:39] | Dan, do you know Candi Caruso? | 丹 你认识凯蒂·卡罗索吗? |
[05:41] | – Yes. – No. | – 认识 – 不认识 |
[05:43] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 我能跟你说句话吗? |
[05:44] | – Yeah. Excuse me. – Sorry. | – 可以 抱歉 – 抱歉 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry, Candi. The position’s been filled. | 我很抱歉 凯蒂 我们的职位已经有人了 |
[05:54] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你前来 |
[05:55] | It’s good seeing you again. | 再次见到你很高兴 |
[05:58] | What’s this about? Am I in trouble? | 怎么了? 我有麻烦了吗? |
[05:59] | No, no. The president | 不是 总统 |
[06:02] | asked me to speak to everyone about a certain matter. | 让我就一个特别的问题跟每个人谈谈 |
[06:04] | Is this about the coffee pods I took from the kitchen? | 是关于我从厨房拿走的咖啡包吗? |
[06:05] | – We had a brunch and I took them. – No. No. | – 我们吃了个早午餐然后我就拿了 – 不是 |
[06:09] | Mike, do you know who called the president a cunt? | 迈克 你知道是谁叫总统婊子了吗? |
[06:13] | No, I– I have no idea. | 不知道 我… 完全不知道 |
[06:17] | Okay, I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 好吧 对不起 我做不来 |
[06:20] | She put me in charge of this whole stupid investigation | 她让我来领导这个傻逼的调查 |
[06:22] | and it was me. I called her a cunt. | 但是就是我做的 我骂她婊子的 |
[06:24] | You did? | 是你? |
[06:24] | I thought everyone knew it was me. | 我以为大家都知道是我 |
[06:26] | I was in the Senate building with Dan | 我当时和丹在参议院的大楼里 |
[06:27] | and I’m sure someone overheard me. | 我确定有人听到了我 |
[06:28] | I shouted it into my phone on the Acela Quiet Car. | 我在火车上的私密车厢里打电话时说的 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经做出了决定 |
[06:38] | We are going to bail out Charlie’s bank. | 我们要援助查理的银行 |
[06:41] | I don’t care what hits we take. | 我不在乎失多少选票 |
[06:42] | It’s for the good of the country in the long run. | 从长远看这是为了国家好 |
[06:44] | – Bravo, Madam President. – Yeah. | – 干得漂亮 总统女士 – 对 |
[06:45] | – Ma’am, if I could just– – Nope. | – 女士 我能不能就… – 不能 |
[06:47] | I don’t want to hear it, okay? | 我不想听 好吗? |
[06:48] | That’s my final solution. | 这就是我的最终决定 |
[06:51] | “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” | 我用了 《谁想成为百万富翁》里的梗 |
[06:53] | Do you get it? Yeah. | 明白了吗? 对 |
[06:55] | I can’t ever forget | 我绝对不能忘记 |
[06:58] | it’s about the people. | 一切为了人民 |
[07:03] | Are you even getting any of this? | 你有在拍吗? |
[07:05] | Getting what? | 拍什么? |
[07:06] | I was looking thoughtfully out the window. | 我正在全神贯注的凝视窗外啊 |
[07:09] | Some straight up JFK level shit. | 明显的肯尼迪式深思啊 |
[07:11] | I was just getting some B-roll of the fax machine. | 我在给传真机拍一些幕后花絮 |
[07:16] | Ah! Come on! | 拜托! |
[07:19] | God. | 天呐 |
[07:20] | You know, the state that you live in sucks. | 你知道吗 你住的这个州烂死了 |
[07:23] | Sir, as your director of communications, | 先生 作为你的交流总指挥 |
[07:26] | I need to tell you that we just got a letter from the band Rush. | 我需要告诉你我们刚刚收到了一封来自匆促乐团的信 |
[07:28] | – Really? – They said that | – 真的? – 他们说 |
[07:29] | we can’t use the song “Working Man” Anymore | 我们不能再用那首《工人》了 |
[07:31] | because they find you odious. | 因为他们讨厌你 |
[07:33] | You know what? I play what I want. | 我想放什么歌就放什么歌 |
[07:35] | Copyright shit went out with the Zune. | Zune出现之后版权就都是屎了 |
[07:38] | Whoa, I’m sorry. What are you doing here? | 哎呦 不好意思 你来这儿干嘛? |
[07:41] | Hello, Jonah. Richard. | 哟 乔纳 理查德 |
[07:44] | – Hi, Catherine. – When you talk to me, you ruin the film. | – 嗨 凯瑟琳 – 你跟我说话片子就毁了 |
[07:46] | Always a pleasure. | 看见你总是很舒畅啊 |
[07:48] | I’m here to be your new campaign manager. | 我是你的新任竞选经理 |
[07:50] | Holy shit, are you here to beg me for a job? | 我天 你是过来求我找活儿干的吗? |
[07:53] | As director of communication, I should have been alerted to this. | 作为通讯主任 我本该对这种事有所提防的 |
[07:55] | Uh, why don’t you have a seat | 哎呦 干嘛不坐下啊 |
[07:57] | and tell me about your job history and we’ll go from there? | 先说说你的工作经历 然后我们再详谈? |
[07:59] | From now on, Jonah, you | 乔纳 从现在开始 |
[08:00] | will shut the fuck up and do exactly as I say. | 他妈的闭上你那烂嘴 按我说的去做 |
[08:02] | And if you listen to me instead of your only two brain cells | 要是你听了我的 而不是就靠你自个儿那 |
[08:04] | busy butt-fucking each other | 空荡荡的畸形脑袋瓜里 |
[08:05] | somewhere in the vast expanses of your misshapen skull, | 天天忙着互相操对方菊花的俩脑细胞的话 |
[08:08] | then maybe, Jonah, you might have a chance | 没准 乔纳 你没准还可能 |
[08:11] | at becoming the first mentally impaired Frankenstein’s monster | 成为第一个赢得美国议员竞选的 |
[08:13] | to ever win an American election. | 脑残智障弗兰肯斯坦怪物 |
[08:15] | And by the way, your banner | 捎带说一句 那些标语上 |
[08:16] | makes it look like your name is Jon H. Ryan, | 你的名字看起来像 乔·H·赖安 |
[08:18] | so great job, communications department. | 干得不错嘛 通讯部门 |
[08:20] | – I’m taking this office. – Wait, that’s my office. | – 这办公室是我的了 – 那是我的办公室 |
[08:24] | I got that. | 这我都录下了 |
[08:26] | How do you look so good with all this stress? | 这么大压力 你是怎么保持气色的 |
[08:28] | You’re glowing. | 整个人简直熠熠生辉 |
[08:30] | You actually look younger. What did you do? | 实际上还看起来更年轻了 怎么保养的? |
[08:31] | Oh, my God, he noticed. | 天哪 他发现了 |
[08:33] | – What? – Mmm. | – 啥? – 你知道的 |
[08:35] | Uh, I have a new facial moisturizer. | 我用了新的脸霜 |
[08:39] | – Oh. – And a new soap. | – 这样啊 – 还有新的香皂 |
[08:41] | – Gary. – Yeah, I’ll just stand over here. | – 盖瑞 – 好 我就站这边儿 |
[08:43] | – Actually, I think – I’ll just leave the room. | – 实际上 我是想… – 那我还是出去吧 |
[08:45] | – Yes. – Yeah. | – 对快出去 – 好好好 |
[08:46] | Listen, Selina, I want to apologize. | 赛琳娜 我想跟你说声抱歉 |
[08:49] | I know that our relationship has compromised your job. | 我知道我们的关系跟你的工作有冲突 |
[08:52] | – Yeah. – But you’re the president. | – 没错 – 但是你是总统 |
[08:53] | Whatever you decide is best. | 你的决定都是最好的 |
[08:56] | And it won’t affect our relationship one way or another. | 你怎么决定也不会影响我们的关系 |
[09:00] | – Okay. – Now, enough shoptalk. | – 嗯 – 好了 不谈工作了 |
[09:02] | – Yeah, no kidding. – All right. | – 太好了 – 嗯 |
[09:04] | – Let’s talk about something else. – Yes. | – 我们来聊点别的 – 行啊 |
[09:10] | – Do you want to just have sex? – Yeah. | – 你想不想直接来一发 – 想 |
[09:12] | – Yeah. – It’s got to be quick, though. | – 成 – 那我们快点 |
[09:13] | I got wheels up at 9:30. | 九点半我就得撤了 |
[09:16] | Ooh, that turns me on. | 说的我都有点性奋 |
[09:21] | – Hello, ma’am. – Amy, come to my office. | – 您好 女士 – 艾米 到我办公室来一趟 |
[09:23] | – Right now? – Yeah. | – 现在? – 没错 |
[09:25] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:29] | Set a reminder. | 提醒我 |
[09:31] | Make an appointment to freeze eggs. | 去预约冷冻卵子 |
[09:35] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你怎么样? |
[09:37] | – Amy, how’s the investigation going? – Oh, uh, fine. | – 艾米 让你做的调查进行的怎么样了? – 挺顺利 |
[09:40] | I mean, the investigation of me being called a cunt. | 那个有人骂我婊子的调查 |
[09:43] | – I knew which one you meant. – Yeah, good. | – 我知道您指的是哪个调查 – 那就行 |
[09:45] | Well, it does occur to me | 不过 我想 |
[09:45] | that we’ve all got a lot on our plates right now. | 我们现在还有很多事要忙 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. – So I think we should push this investigation | – 嗯 – 所以 我觉得应该先把这调查放一放 |
[09:51] | until after everything… | 等先把别的事搞完… |
[09:53] | I want you to fire Gerry Duggan, | 你去把那个杰瑞·杜肯 |
[09:56] | Phil Neary and what’s her ass, Lisa… | 菲尔·内亚德 还有那个叫丽萨什么鬼的… 都给我开了 |
[09:58] | – Hatch? – Yeah, I want her out of the comms department, okay? | – 哈奇? – 对就是她 把她踢出通讯部 听见了吗? |
[10:01] | Because they should not have let an article | 因为他们一开始就不应该让 |
[10:03] | about me being called a cunt get out in the first place, right? | 有人骂我婊子这事被报到出去 |
[10:06] | – Well, I’m not the person who… – Fire them. | – 那个 我没有资格… – 开了他们 |
[10:09] | – Okay. – I am the first female president | – 明白了 – 我是美国的第一任女性总统 |
[10:11] | of the United States and this is an affront. | 这次的事是种公开侮辱 |
[10:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的女士 |
[10:19] | I’ll tell you something, Amy. | 我告诉你 艾米 |
[10:21] | A lot of people don’t want me to be president. | 有很多人都反对我当总统 |
[10:24] | And you know why. Because fundamentally, | 原因你也知道 毕竟从根本上来讲 |
[10:26] | people hate women, right? | 大家都不喜欢女人 不是么 |
[10:28] | I mean, they’ll just stop at nothing to get me out of here. | 我是说 为了把我赶下台 他们根本不会罢休的 |
[10:31] | Everybody’s trying to get me, but I’m not gonna let them. | 谁都想抓我的把柄 但我绝对不会让他们得逞的 |
[10:35] | You okay, ma’am? | 你还好吗 女士? |
[10:37] | Have you ever been called a cunt? | 你被骂过婊子吗? |
[10:39] | Many times. | 好多次 |
[10:41] | Well, now I have, too, apparently once. | 现在我也算经历过了 一次 |
[10:45] | Hey, Mom, I’m back. | 妈妈 我回来了 |
[10:48] | You were gone? Oh, right, you were in New Hampshire. | 你原来不在这吗? 对 你去新罕布什尔了 |
[10:50] | – Gary, is now a good time? – Mm-hmm. | – 盖瑞 现在方便吗? – 嗯啊 |
[10:53] | – What? He’s not in charge of me. – Mm-mmm. | – 什么? 我的时间又不归他管 – 嗯 是 |
[10:55] | – I just wanted to know can we talk for a second? – Yeah. | – 我就是想问 你现在方便跟我说几句话吗? – 说吧 |
[10:58] | I feel like since Mee-Maw died, | 我觉得 自从外婆去世后 |
[11:00] | I’ve had some time to reflect on things | 我有空来反省一些事了 |
[11:03] | and, you know, why things didn’t work out between me and Jason. | 你知道 就是为什么我跟杰森谈不来啊 |
[11:06] | – Uh-huh. – Or the guy in college who wanted to watch me pee. | – 这个 – 还有我跟学校里那个喜欢看我尿尿的人也分了 |
[11:09] | Or the guy with the weirdly high voice. | 我跟那个声音高得奇怪的人也没有结果 |
[11:11] | No, there were two guys with weirdly high voices. | 不 是有两个人声音都挺尖的 |
[11:14] | – Yeah, there were two. – Do you remember? | – 对 是两个 – 你记得吗? |
[11:15] | – I’ve been trying… – Madam President. | – 我尝试着… – 总统女士 |
[11:17] | Yeah? I have to deal with whatever this is, okay, Catherine? | 怎么了? 凯瑟琳 我现在有事要处理 |
[11:21] | So we can talk later. | 待会儿再聊 |
[11:24] | – Guys, I don’t want to hear it. – Ma’am. | – 我什么都不想听 – 女士 |
[11:26] | – Ma’am. – No, guys, you know I’m not gonna rethink it. | – 女士 – 不 先生们 你知道我不会重新考虑这事儿了 |
[11:29] | – I’ve made the decision. – Madam President! | – 我已经做了决定 – 总统女士! |
[11:30] | That is if you’d like for that to remain your title! | 如果你还想保住这头衔的话! |
[11:33] | Wow. What? | 天哪 怎么啦? |
[11:35] | It’s worse than we thought. | 事情比我们想的还糟 |
[11:37] | I ran the numbers. Approval rating for bailing out | 我算了下 援助你性伴侣的银行 |
[11:40] | your sexual partner’s financial establishment… 4.3%. | 这件事的支持率只有… 4.3% |
[11:44] | Hanukah polls higher in Mecca. | 光明节在麦加的民调都比这个高[光明节为犹太节日 麦加为伊斯兰圣地] |
[11:46] | But it’s the right bank to bail out, right? | 但经济上讲确实该援助这个银行对吧? |
[11:48] | That’s right, ma’am, but nobody understands the economy. | 是的 女士 可没有人懂经济 |
[11:51] | – Literally nobody. – Not literally. | – 完全真没人懂 – 也不能说完全 |
[11:55] | And then I think we lose | 我们就这样会在 |
[11:56] | three or four states in Congress just like that. | 国会输掉三、四个州的 |
[11:59] | What would you guys do if you | 如果硬要你们在屌和蛋之间选一个 |
[12:00] | had to choose between your cock and your balls? | 你们会怎么做? |
[12:02] | I could lose them both. I mean, | 我可以都不要 现阶段 |
[12:03] | at this stage they’re purely decorative. | 对我来说它们都只是装饰物 |
[12:06] | Guys, you want to go out later for some Hansong Korean Barbecue? | 同志们 有谁等会儿想去吃韩国汉城烤肉的吗? |
[12:09] | Korean barbecue is a travesty and a far cry from authentic. | 韩国烤肉就是山寨一点都不正宗 |
[12:12] | – I’m his plus one. – Sue? | – 加一 – 苏? |
[12:16] | That’s Korean for “I hate you.” | 刚说的是韩语的”我恨你” |
[12:18] | Marjorie? | 马乔里? |
[12:22] | That is her name, right? | 这是她名字吧? |
[12:24] | Sorry to do this, everyone. | 各位 很抱歉这么做 |
[12:27] | But I’ve done some deep soul diving | 但我已经慎重思考过了 |
[12:30] | and we are going to bail out Paulsten Berheim. | 我们要援助鲍尔斯丁-博尔翰 |
[12:34] | – Oh, fuck. – Make that happen. | – 擦 – 想办法吧 |
[12:36] | Thank nonexistent Jesus. | 谢谢他妈不存在的上帝 |
[12:42] | No, I don’t know. I don’t want to wear the glasses. | 不行 我不想戴眼镜 |
[12:44] | They’re part of your relaunch. | 这是你新形象的一部分 |
[12:45] | They make you look half smart, you fucking goon. | 让你看起来聪明多了 你个傻逼 |
[12:48] | You know what we call people like you back in my day? | 你知道我们那个年代怎么称呼你这种人吗? |
[12:51] | Retards. | 智障 |
[12:53] | Tom Petty says we can’t use “Won’t Back Down” Anymore. | 汤姆·裴迪[歌手]说不能再放他的《永不退缩》了 |
[12:55] | Okay, well, fuck him if he thinks I’m gonna back down. | 好 操他妈的要是他以为我会退缩的话 |
[12:58] | That’s, like, the whole point of the song. | 这就是整首歌的全部意义 |
[12:59] | We got the okay from Gary Glitter, | 不过我们得到加里·格利特的同意了 |
[13:01] | but he’s in jail for child rape, so maybe not the first choice. | 不过他还因为强奸儿童在监狱待着呢 所以这个不太好吧 |
[13:04] | Okay, all right, now listen to me. | 这样 听我说 |
[13:05] | Go out there, turn this thing around, all right? | 走出去 扭转乾坤 好吗? |
[13:07] | The widow’s beating you by 30 points. | 那个寡妇还领先你30个点 |
[13:09] | She’s a retired second grade teacher, for Christ’s sake. | 天啊 人家还只是一个退休的二年级老师 |
[13:11] | Yeah, who sucks and gives too much homework. | 是啊 变态死了 还布置那么多作业 |
[13:14] | – She’s your second grade teacher? – Yeah. | – 她是你的二年级老师? – 是啊 |
[13:17] | Jonah Ryan, pleasure to meet you. Thanks for coming out, sir. | 乔纳·瑞安 幸会 谢谢你的到来 先生 |
[13:19] | Jonah Ryan, running for Congress. Pleasure to meet you. | 乔纳·瑞安 在竞选国会议员 很高兴见到你 |
[13:21] | Get a picture of me and this guy’s mustache. | 给我和这位老先生的胡子留个影 |
[13:23] | Jonah Ryan. Ma’am, I have some breakfast back there. | 乔纳·瑞安 女士 我的早饭在那后面 |
[13:26] | You should really try the corned beef hash. | 你真该试试这个牛肉马铃薯饼 |
[13:28] | It’s so much more agreeable than anything | 比监狱里方法的任何菜 |
[13:29] | that gets dished out in prison. | 都要美味多了 |
[13:31] | Bill. I thought you were in the… | 比尔 我以为你还在… |
[13:33] | The slammer? My lawyer got it thrown out on appeal. | 监狱? 我的律师帮我上诉否决了 |
[13:36] | O’Brien hired me to be the Widow Sherman’s new campaign manager. | 奥布莱恩聘请我做寡妇谢尔曼的新任竞选经理 |
[13:39] | – You’re kidding me. – No, Dan. | – 你别逗我啊 – 没有 丹 |
[13:41] | One thing you learn in prison is not to make jokes. | 在监狱能学到的一件事就是永远别开玩笑 |
[13:44] | I am fructose intolerant, you nitwit. | 我对果糖过敏 你个傻子 |
[13:48] | I assume what I’m seeing is the patented Egan touch. | 我现在看到的傻逼局面是专利性的伊根杰作吧 |
[13:50] | I’ll see you on the campaign trail, amigo. | 朋友 竞选游说时再会了 |
[13:52] | Tell the president no hard feelings. | 告诉总统别见怪 |
[13:54] | Oh, wait, that’s right. | 噢 等等 没错 |
[13:56] | I do have hard feelings. I’m consumed by them. | 我倒是很受伤 都快被此吞噬完了 |
[13:59] | …we’re not in this situation. | …我们不是在这种情况下 |
[14:01] | This is done. Dan, we got to go. | 结束了 丹 我们走吧 |
[14:02] | – Yeah. Yes. – Dan. | – 是 – 丹 |
[14:06] | Oh, Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[14:07] | Honey, you wanted to talk to me privately before. | 亲爱的 你不是想跟我私下谈谈吗 |
[14:10] | – Now is a perfect time. – Really? | – 现在就可以 – 真的? |
[14:14] | Mm-hmm. Now, what happened to the boyfriend with the high voice? | 嗯 你那个尖嗓子男朋友怎么了? |
[14:16] | He couldn’t go to the bathroom? | 他不能去卫生间了? |
[14:18] | What it was more about was just my relationships | 不止是我情感上的事 |
[14:20] | – and examining a sort of common pattern… – Ma’am. | – 还有我在研究的一种常见形式… – 女士 |
[14:22] | – Yeah? – I wondered… hey, Catherine. | – 怎么? – 我想… 嗨 凯瑟琳 |
[14:24] | I wondered if you and I could just have a moment together? | 我想我们能谈一下吗? |
[14:26] | – Privately. – Definitely. | – 单独 – 当然 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna talk to you later. | 我等会儿再跟你谈 |
[14:30] | Tom, I don’t think… | 汤姆 我不觉得… |
[14:33] | where are you going? | 你跟着干嘛? |
[14:35] | Ma’am, you are known to be | 女士 大家都知道你是一个 |
[14:37] | – a very smart political operator. – I know. | – 非常聪明的政治家 – 我知道 |
[14:39] | Good afternoon. Hello again. | 下午好 又见面啦 |
[14:42] | On second thought, we are now going to bail out | 经过再三考虑 我们准备援助 |
[14:45] | Charlie and Wheelright. Thank you. | 查理和韦瑞特银行 谢谢 |
[14:51] | No. You know what? | 不 这样吧 |
[14:52] | On third thought, let’s just stick with the plan before. | 经过再四考虑 我们还是继续采用之前的计划吧 |
[14:56] | We’re going to bail out Paulsten. | 还是援助鲍尔斯丁 |
[14:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 就这样 |
[15:00] | So, who had 12:50 P.M.? | 谁赌的12点50出决定来着? |
[15:07] | Huh, you eat. | 你原来吃饭的啊 |
[15:08] | I suppose you need something to nervously shit out. | 不然每天紧张地拉什么屎呢 |
[15:11] | Hello, Leon. It’s always good to see | 里昂 每次看到你这张在Tinder[交友app] |
[15:13] | the most left-swiped face on Tinder. | 最被人左划的脸还是不错的[左划表示没好感] |
[15:16] | Busy day. Three people fired from the communications office. | 忙啊 通讯部今天开除了三个人 |
[15:19] | High turnover department. | 人事变更率很高的部门嘛 |
[15:20] | Or is a panicky mass firing | 或许是个惊慌失措的大批量解雇呢 |
[15:22] | because someone called POTUS a cunt in “Politico”? | 因为有人在《政客》上称总统为婊子[又译阴道]? |
[15:25] | Ah, I just blew the lid off of Cuntgate. | 啊 不小心揭露了逼门事件[引用水门事件] |
[15:28] | – It’s not a gate. – No, it’s very much a gate. | – 这还算不上个门事件 – 不 当然算了 |
[15:30] | – Untrue. – You should watch out, Amy. | – 不是真的 – 你该小心点 艾米 |
[15:32] | You don’t want to be the face of Cuntgate. | 你不会想成为逼门事件的代言人的 |
[15:34] | Although you do have the perfect face for it. | 尽管你的脸非常适合 |
[15:38] | So it spread to the insurance companies? | 所以已经传到保险公司了? |
[15:40] | – At least three of them. – Jesus Christ. | – 至少已经三个人了 – 我的天啊 |
[15:45] | Oh, come on. | 又来 |
[15:46] | Good evening. It is me again. | 晚上好 我又来了 |
[15:49] | Um, yeah, so I was just talking to Mike | 我刚跟迈克谈了一下 |
[15:52] | and I definitely want to bail out Wheelright. | 我决定要援助韦瑞特 |
[15:56] | That’s a smart play. | 这是个更聪明的选择 |
[15:59] | Mike! You fucking jagoff. | 迈克! 你这臭傻逼 |
[16:01] | Is this about the coffee pods? I swear I was gonna put… | 关于咖啡包的事儿真的很抱歉 我发誓我只是… |
[16:03] | No, you told the president to bail out Charlie’s bank. | 不 是你告诉总统要援助查理的银行 |
[16:05] | No, I didn’t say anything about banks. | 我没说银行的事啊 |
[16:07] | I was talking to her about how Wendy paid off | 我就跟她说了温蒂付清了 |
[16:08] | my student loans and how I love her for it. | 我的助学贷款 我因此多爱她 |
[16:10] | You still have student loans? How old are you? | 你还没还完学生贷款啊? 你都多大了? |
[16:13] | I’m not good with money. | 我不太会理财嘛 |
[16:18] | Now, the widow’s gonna get 10 minutes, then you get 10 minutes. | 那个寡妇有10分钟 你也有10分钟时间 |
[16:20] | Hi, I’m Jonah Ryan. So happy to be here. What a great cause. | 嗨 我叫乔纳·瑞安 很高兴站在这里 真是莫大的荣幸 |
[16:23] | – Stump speech. – I’m listening and I’m a doer. | – 竞选演讲套路嘛 – 我的信条是多倾听多行动 |
[16:25] | It’s good to start with a joke about a local bigwig | 开头来一个关于当地大咖的笑话 比如现场的布鲁克市长 |
[16:28] | like Mayor Brock is here tonight. | 可能效果会很好 |
[16:30] | I guess when he had cancer, the doctors removed | 比如他得癌症那会 他的医生不得不切除 |
[16:32] | his ability to stop doing his kid’s babysitter. | 他操自己家保姆的能力 |
[16:36] | Seems kind of harsh. | 太残酷了吧 |
[16:37] | I know New Hampshire. Trust me, big laugh. | 我了解新罕布什尔的习俗 信我 这是个大笑点 |
[16:39] | Also, sir, some bands we haven’t used | 先生 一些我们都没用过的乐队 |
[16:41] | have sent some preemptive cease-and-desist orders. | 发来一些警告函 |
[16:43] | Sting, Bruce Springsteen… | 斯汀 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀… |
[16:45] | sent two letters, actually– and Enya. | 发来两封 还有恩雅 |
[16:47] | Enya? | 恩雅? |
[16:48] | Send her a fucking cease-and-desist letter. | 给她发一封警告函吧 |
[16:51] | – Hello, Jonah. – Good morning, Mrs. Sherman. | – 你好 乔纳 – 早上好 谢尔曼女士 |
[16:53] | I still remember that lovely macaroni portrait | 我还记得你给你妈妈的那幅 |
[16:57] | you made of your mother. | 用空心面拼的肖像画 |
[16:58] | I don’t recall that macaroni portrait, Mrs. Sherman. | 我可不记得什么空心面画像 谢尔曼女士 |
[17:01] | – Please welcome… – Excuse me, ma’am. You’re on. | – 有请… – 不好意思 女士 该你出场了 |
[17:02] | …our first speaker, Mrs. Judy Sherman. | …我们第一位演讲者 朱迪·谢尔曼女士 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | Did you hear that dig about the macaroni portrait? | 你听见她用空心粉画像嘲讽我了吗? |
[17:09] | Can you fucking believe that? | 你他妈能相信吗? |
[17:11] | Hey, we’re on a code black. | 我们现在有大危机了 |
[17:13] | POTUS is on an opinion shopping spree. Come on. | 总统现在什么疯言疯语都听信 快来 |
[17:16] | Hey, slow down. I’m on Coumadin. | 你慢点 我最近在吃可迈丁 |
[17:19] | Sue, we need to see the president. | 苏 我们要见总统 |
[17:22] | Gentlemen, you’ll have to towel off and wait. | 先生们 你们先擦擦汗 耐心等待一下吧 |
[17:24] | – She’s in with someone. – Who? | – 她在跟别人谈话呢 – 谁? |
[17:25] | Whom. | 和谁 |
[17:27] | Come on, Charlie, 100%. | 别犹豫 就查理了 |
[17:29] | – 100%. – All right, great. | – 好啊 – 就这么说定了 |
[17:31] | Now, on the other hand, bailing out your boyfriend, | 不过话说回来 援助你的男朋友 |
[17:34] | I mean, that could be career-ending, right? | 会不会结束你的职业生涯啊? |
[17:38] | Yeah, right. | 对吼 |
[17:40] | But, I mean, if you had a gun to your head… | 但有把枪抵在你的头上… |
[17:43] | Oh, maybe the gun doesn’t have any bullets. | 或许枪里没有子弹啊 |
[17:46] | Well, thank you so much for coming. | 感谢你的来访 |
[17:48] | It was my pleasure. Oh, gentlemen. | 我的荣幸 先生们 |
[17:51] | Well, that was completely useless. | 她真是屁用没有 |
[17:53] | Ma’am, we need a final decision right now, | 女士 我们得做出最后决定了 |
[17:57] | even if it’s the wrong one. | 即使它是错误决定 |
[17:59] | I just need a little bit more time. | 我就再需要一丢丢时间 |
[18:01] | If we don’t put a plan into action tomorrow morning, | 如果明天早上我们还拿不出执行方案 |
[18:04] | then by Monday we will be Greece. | 周一我们就变成希腊了 |
[18:06] | The country, not the musical. | 国家希腊 不是音乐剧希腊 |
[18:08] | All right, here’s my final decision. | 好 我的最终决定是 |
[18:12] | You will have a final decision by tomorrow morning. | 明天早上你们会收到一个最终决定 |
[18:15] | Have both plans ready to go. | 做好两手准备 |
[18:18] | Now, I need to get on the phone with the Israeli prime minister | 现在我要跟以色列总理电话会谈 |
[18:21] | and then the president of France, okay? | 接着还有法国总统 好吗? |
[18:22] | They may give me some insight into this. | 说不定他们能给我点建议呢 |
[18:24] | Ma’am, instead of that, I got an idea. | 女士 与其这样 不如听听我的主意 |
[18:26] | You can clear your head out and have a little fun at the same time. | 你现在什么都别想 该咋玩儿咋玩儿 |
[18:28] | – What? – Yeah, I’ll call Jonah and Dan | – 说啥? – 是的 我会打电话给乔纳和丹 |
[18:31] | and you can tear them a six-pack of new assholes. | 然后你就把他们骂得来找不着北 |
[18:34] | – Oh, that does sound like fun. Okay. – Yeah. | – 听起来很不错呢 – 是的 |
[18:37] | But when your husband of 47 years | 但是当和你一起度过了47年的丈夫 |
[18:40] | asks you on his deathbed… | 在病榻前问你时… |
[18:44] | Dan, you’re on with the president. | 丹 现在总统要跟你通电话 |
[18:47] | Dan, I cannot fucking believe | 丹 我真特么不敢相信 |
[18:50] | how terrible you are at your job. | 你把工作整得一团糟 |
[18:51] | What, are you running on a platform | 你现在为了调高税收和外阴切开手术 |
[18:53] | of higher taxes and episiotomies? | 而奔波演讲吗? |
[18:55] | Ma’am, we just– we need a little time. | 女士 我们需要一点时间 |
[18:57] | Put that world’s tallest pile of garbage on the phone right now. | 让世界上最高那坨垃圾接电话 |
[19:02] | It’s the president. | 总统电话 |
[19:03] | Fuck… | 妈的… |
[19:05] | – Hello, ma’am. – Hey, hunchback. | – 你好 女士 – 你好啊 驼背大哥 |
[19:07] | I don’t know what you’ve been doing instead of trying to win, | 我不知道你每天不忙着赢 反而在瞎逼忙什么 |
[19:10] | but I’m gonna guess that it has the word anal in it. | 但是肯定跟屁股和菊花有关系 |
[19:12] | Now, you learn to control your cocksucking temper, | 你现在学学怎么控制你那舔屌的脾气 |
[19:16] | otherwise I’m gonna come up there myself | 否则我就会亲自现身 |
[19:18] | and I’m gonna shoot you in your fucking mouth. | 然后揍得你满地找牙 |
[19:23] | – She hung up. – Fuck her. | – 她挂电话了 – 操她妈的 |
[19:25] | You know, Selina Meyer is a second-rate mediocrity | 塞琳娜·梅耶就是个平庸之辈 |
[19:28] | whose only achievement is single-handedly tanking the economy. | 她的唯一成就就是一手搞垮了经济 |
[19:30] | But somehow we’re the losers doing anal with each other? | 怎么我们成了互相舔菊的傻屌了? |
[19:33] | Her entire presidency has been one disgrace after another. | 她的总统生涯就是一个接一个的耻辱 |
[19:36] | – She has never respected me. – And I’m bad at my fucking job? | – 她从来都不尊重我 – 我他妈的工作还做得不好吗? |
[19:37] | – Fuck! – You know what? That’s bullshit. | – 妈蛋! – 都他妈是狗屁 |
[19:39] | – You’re doing a good job. – Oh, fuck off. | – 你做得很好 – 拉倒吧 |
[19:41] | No, this glasses shit, that was dope. | 说真的 眼镜啊什么都 高招啊 |
[19:43] | These look great. That was a great idea. | 越看越顺眼 真是个好主意 |
[19:47] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你的 真讨厌 |
[19:48] | And I promise I won’t let anyone get away | 我保证我不会让任何人 |
[19:53] | with wasting your hard-earned money. | 挥霍你辛辛苦苦的血汗钱 |
[19:58] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | I want you to go out there | 你给我上去 |
[20:04] | and I want you to kick some New Hampshire ass. | 好好地震慑一下新罕布什尔 |
[20:07] | Yo, Granite State. Hey, how you feeling? | 花岗岩之州 你们好吗 |
[20:11] | I see that Mayor Block isn’t here tonight. | 布洛克市长今天不在啊[乔纳叫错名字] |
[20:14] | Guess he couldn’t get a babysitter. | 是不是因为他不到保姆了[笑话讲错] |
[20:17] | Or could he? | 或者其实找到了? |
[20:23] | You suck! Go back to Washington. | 你个怂货 滚回华盛顿把 |
[20:26] | I took the liberty of arranging some hecklers. | 我安排了一些激进分子 |
[20:28] | – No charge. – But, yes, I was in Washington. | – 免费的哟 – 我是来自华盛顿 |
[20:30] | And I worked a very high-level, important job. | 而且我的职位非常高 职责很重大 |
[20:32] | You helped Selina Meyer screw up this country. | 你是塞琳娜·梅耶搞垮这个国家的帮凶 |
[20:35] | I think she did a fine job screwing up the country all by herself. | 把国家搞垮是塞琳娜自己做的好吗 |
[20:39] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[20:41] | This is so much more | 这比看我自己孩子出生 |
[20:41] | beautiful to watch than the birth of my child. | 刺激多了 |
[20:43] | Right, she single-handedly destroyed the economy, | 对 她一个人就完全搞垮了经济 |
[20:47] | but she doesn’t care because she’s too busy | 但是她根本不在乎 |
[20:49] | cuddling up to her billionaire boyfriend. | 因为她正忙着跟大款男朋友抱抱呢 |
[20:51] | And I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们怎样 |
[20:53] | but my boyfriend’s not a billionaire. | 反正我的男朋友可不是大款 |
[20:56] | Her whole presidency has been one disgrace after another | 她的整个总统任期就是从一个耻辱走向另一个耻辱 |
[21:00] | and I don’t know if you’re sick of it, | 不知道你是不是受够了 |
[21:02] | – but I am definitely sick of it… – Yes. | – 反正我是受够了 – 没错 |
[21:03] | …and I’m not just gonna sit here and take it anymore. | 我可不打算再继续逆来顺受下去了 |
[21:07] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[21:08] | My name is Jonah Ryan | 我是乔纳·瑞安 |
[21:10] | and I want to be your congressman. | 我要做你们的议员 |
[21:12] | And I won’t back down. Thank you. | 我不会退缩 谢谢 |
[21:16] | Thank you very much, Granite State. | 谢谢你们 花岗岩之州 |
[21:18] | You feeling me? Thank you. | 感觉到我的热情了吗 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:22] | – Mike! Mike! – Wayne. | – 迈克 迈克 – 韦恩 |
[21:24] | When will we hear which banks are gonna get bailout money? | 什么时候才能知道哪家银行能得到救助资金? |
[21:26] | No one is using the term bailout money except for you, Wayne. | 只有你管那叫救济金 韦恩 |
[21:29] | The details for the plan will be revealed later today. | 相关细节会在过后透露 |
[21:33] | Leon. | 里昂 |
[21:34] | Can you confirm the allegation of the firing | 你能证实对通讯部 |
[21:36] | of three people from the comms | 那三个人的 |
[21:37] | office is tied to See-you-next-Tuesday-gate? | 下周二见门的解雇吗[cuntgate逼门事件] |
[21:40] | That sort of coarse language | 这种这粗俗的语言 |
[21:41] | is far beneath the dignity of this room. | 简直玷污了这间屋子 |
[21:43] | – And also it’s not a gate. – Oh, it’s a gate. | – 而且那玩意不算个门 – 就是个门 |
[21:45] | – No, it is not a gate. – It’s very much a gate. | – 就不是 – 就是 |
[21:47] | You know what? We’re gonna elevate the conversation, | 你猜怎么着 我要让《纽约时报》的 |
[21:49] | go to my friend here at “The New York Times.” | 朋友继续提问了 |
[21:51] | Mike, the “Politico” Sidebar suggested | 迈克 在《政客》的侧边栏上 |
[21:53] | that there was one staffer who called the president | 登出了一则新闻 说一位员工用最恶毒的语言 |
[21:55] | the worst thing you can call a woman. | 辱骂了总统女士 |
[21:57] | – Why were three people fired? – Okay, that about wraps it up. | – 为什么有三个人被解雇了 – 好了 提问结束 |
[21:58] | Thank you all. No further questions. | 谢谢大家 提问结束了 |
[22:00] | Enjoy your evening. | 祝晚上愉快 |
[22:02] | Ben, this is real. The whole room was sniffing around Cuntgate. | 本 整间屋子都在问逼门的事情 |
[22:05] | – It’s not a gate, Mike. – No kidding! | – 那不算一个门 – 废话! |
[22:07] | It isn’t a gate. I agree. I said that. | 这真的不算一个门 我同意 我就说嘛 |
[22:08] | She’s becoming seriously unhinged. | 她真的精神错乱了 |
[22:10] | She has gone full metal Nixon. | 她正在向尼克松的方向发展 |
[22:12] | Who do you think said it? | 你觉得是谁说的 |
[22:14] | Well, we did. Me and Mike. | 好吧 我们说的 我和迈克 |
[22:17] | – Oh, my God. I thought it was me. – No way. | – 我的天 我以为是我 – 不是吧 |
[22:20] | No, I’m pretty sure I called | 不 我确定我在记者面前 |
[22:21] | her a cunt to the reporter who broke the story. | 叫她婊子并且说漏了嘴 |
[22:24] | Amy, it’s probable that your investigation | 艾米 很有可能你的调查 |
[22:27] | has already determined that I was the one that called her a cunt. | 已经查出了我就是骂她婊子的那个人 |
[22:32] | I’m hoping that my utility to the organization | 我希望我对组织所起的作用 |
[22:34] | gives you reason to protect me on this. | 能够让你保护我 |
[22:36] | Also our friendship. | 再加上我们的友谊之船 |
[22:38] | Hey, Ben? | 我说 本 |
[22:40] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[22:42] | It was me. I called the president the C word. | 是我 我骂了总统那个C开头的词 |
[22:45] | – No, you didn’t. – Really? | – 不会吧 – 真的吗 |
[22:46] | I was so mad about her not wearing sunscreen, | 她没涂防晒霜我太生气了 |
[22:49] | which is stupid, and I was like, | 我知道很蠢 但我说了 |
[22:51] | “What an old crone.” | 这个老丑婆 |
[22:52] | A what? | 你说她什么 |
[22:54] | An old crone, Amy. | 老女人 艾米 |
[22:57] | Gary, C is for cunt. | 盖瑞 C开头的词是指婊子 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么? |
[23:01] | We all called her a cunt. | 我们都骂了她婊子 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[23:05] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们怎么回事 |
[23:07] | Oh, Madam President. Welcome. | 总统女士 欢迎 |
[23:10] | I’ve made my final decision. | 我决定了 |
[23:13] | I’m gonna bail out Charlie. | 我要援助查理 |
[23:15] | Madam President, you really don’t have to make that decision yet. | 总统女士 您要三思啊 |
[23:18] | I mean, you got a little bit more time. | 我的意思是 你还有时间 |
[23:19] | I don’t need more time. | 我不需要时间 |
[23:20] | It’s best for our country’s economy. | 这对我国的经济来说是最好的 |
[23:23] | That’s the end of it. | 就这么定了 |
[23:24] | So you’re gonna go talk to Treasury, | 你去跟财政财政部说 |
[23:25] | I’m gonna go tell Tom. Done. Okay? | 我去告诉汤姆 就这样 好吗 |
[23:29] | – Right? – Yes, ma’am. | – 听见了吗? – 是的 女士 |
[23:33] | Hey, ma’am, I know you made the right choice with Charlie | 嘿 女士 我知道你跟查理在一起是对的 |
[23:37] | because when you have found someone you love, | 因为当你找到你爱的人 |
[23:39] | who makes you feel special every time he talks to you | 每次他跟你说话的时候你都会觉得很特别 |
[23:42] | and you can be happy just thinking about him, you know– | 而且你光是想到他就会觉得很幸福 |
[23:45] | I mean, that’s more important than anything, you know? | 我是说 那比别的什么都重要 是吧 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:53] | – Good morning. – Morning, ma’am. | – 早上好 – 早上好 总统女士 |
[23:55] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[23:56] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了? |
[23:59] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[24:02] | Madam President, what will you be buying for Mr. Baird? | 总统夫人 你要给贝尔德先生买什么礼物? |
[24:04] | I don’t want to spoil Charlie’s surprise | 我可不想毁了查理 |
[24:06] | under the tree… | 在树下的惊喜…[圣诞礼物都放在圣诞树下] |
[24:08] | but I’m going to be purchasing a book of poetry | 我准备买一本 |
[24:11] | by one of my favorite African-American poets, Wanda Coleman. | 我最喜欢的黑人诗人万达·科尔曼所著的诗集 |
[24:14] | And I’ve got my eye on a graphic novel | 我还看中了一本 |
[24:17] | with a very strong female Asian protagonist. | 以一位强健的亚洲女性为主角的漫画小说 |
[24:19] | So, merry Chris… | 那么 圣诞快… |
[24:21] | happy holidays to everybody, right? | 祝每个人都节日快乐 是吗? |
[24:23] | – Right. – And let’s go shopping. Thank you. | – 是啊 – 让我们去购物吧 谢谢 |
[24:26] | Please don’t get me a book for Christmas. | 请别给我买本书当圣诞礼物 |
[24:28] | I already have a book. | 我已经有一本了 |
[24:32] | It’s Tom James. I should actually take this. | 是汤姆·詹姆斯 我应该接的 |
[24:34] | No, no, that wasn’t supposed to come now. | 不 那不应该在现在打来的 |
[24:36] | Hey, ma’am. Catherine keeps calling. | 女士 凯瑟琳一直在打电话给你 |
[24:38] | – Do you want to take it? – Uh, what? | – 你想接吗? – 什么? |
[24:41] | – No, just let it ring. – Okay. | – 就让它响着吧 – 好的 |
[24:43] | I don’t know why she keeps calling. | 我不懂她为什么一直要打给我 |
[24:44] | When were you gonna let me know? | 你准备什么时候告诉我的? |
[24:46] | – I… – I’m Chapter 11. | – 我… – 我要破产了 |
[24:48] | Janders is buying my assets. | 简第斯在购入我的资产 |
[24:50] | I’m CEO of a fucking yard sale. | 我现在就尼玛是在院子里贱卖货物的大老板 |
[24:51] | Hey, Charlie, you know what? | 查理 你知道吗? |
[24:53] | How could you fucking do this to me? | 你他妈怎么能这么对我? |
[24:53] | – What do you mean? – “Politico” Was right about you. | – 你什么意思? – 《政客》说得对 |
[24:55] | – No, Charlie… – Hey, you said it wouldn’t affect… | – 不 查理 – 你说过不会影响… |
[24:58] | I know you had an eye job. | 我知道你眼睛整过了 |
[25:06] | You made the right call on the banks, ma’am. | 女士 你选了正确的银行 |
[25:08] | Well, you can thank “When Gary Met Sally” for that one. | 你可以为此感谢《当哈利遇上莎莉》 |
[25:10] | He gave me some sappy speech | 他对我说了些蠢话 |
[25:13] | and made me realize what an idiot I was being. | 让我知道我有多么白痴 |
[25:15] | In further good news, ma’am, Jonah had a huge polling bump | 女士 还有更好的消息 乔納支持率大涨 |
[25:18] | since he hit on the strategy of attacking you. | 因为他突然改变策略攻击你 |
[25:20] | What? He’s attacking me? | 什么? 他在攻击我? |
[25:21] | Yeah, and the voters, they love it. | 是的 选民们爱死啦 |
[25:24] | – Is that good? – It’s really good. | – 那很棒吗? – 真的很棒 |
[25:25] | Oh. Hey, Sue, did Charlie call? | 苏 查理打电话来了吗? |
[25:28] | – No, ma’am. – Okay. | – 女士 没有 – 好吧 |
[25:30] | Mom, there’s something that | 妈妈 |
[25:31] | I really need to find a way to say to you. | 有些话我必须得和你说 |
[25:33] | Catherine, I’m in the middle of a shitstorm like… | 凯瑟琳 我现在忙得跟翔一样… |
[25:35] | Please, I’ve been trying to talk to | 请务必给我时间 我整整三天都想找你 |
[25:36] | you for three days and I need to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[25:38] | What is it, Catherine? What is it that is so pressing? | 什么事 凯瑟琳? 什么事那么紧迫? |
[25:40] | I’ve met someone and I know that this is awkward | 我在和某人约会 我知道这很尴尬 |
[25:44] | because you work with them, | 因为你和他们一起工作 |
[25:46] | but we’re in love. | 但我们相爱了 |
[25:49] | Who? | 是谁? |
[25:51] | Me and Marjorie. | 我和马乔里 |
[25:53] | Who? | 谁? |
[25:54] | Me, ma’am. | 是我 女士 |
[25:57] | What? | 什么? |
[25:59] | Now you know why I’ve been acting all silly and giggly. | 现在你知道我为什么总是傻里傻气 咯咯乱笑了吧 |
[26:02] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 好啊 – 好 |
[26:04] | We figured you guessed already. | 我们觉得你应该已经猜到了吧 |
[26:05] | I mean, I know it’s so obvious. | 我是说 太明显了 |
[26:07] | Didn’t guess. Didn’t guess. | 并没有 并没有 |
[26:08] | – I… – Amazing. | – 我… – 太不可思议了 |
[26:11] | It’s… amazing. | 真的太… 不可思议了 |
[26:14] | I’ve told Director Parker | 我和帕克主管说了 |
[26:15] | I’ll be resigning from your detail immediately. | 我会立即辞职的 |
[26:20] | Okay, I’m just gonna need | 好的 姑娘们 |
[26:22] | a little moment to process all of this, girls. | 我只是需要点时间消化一下 |
[26:27] | Of course, ma’am. | 当然了 女士 |
[26:28] | But I’m happy for you. | 但我真心替你们感到高兴 |
[26:30] | – Thank you, ma’am. – Thanks, Mom. | – 谢谢 夫人 – 谢谢 妈妈 |
[26:33] | – I love you. – Thank you. | – 我爱你 – 谢谢 |
[26:41] | What… | 什么… |
[26:46] | I wish Mother were alive. | 真希望我妈还活着 |
[26:50] | Cause this definitely would have killed her. | 这事儿绝对会逼死她的 |
[26:53] | You know how she was. | 你知道她是什么样的人 |
[26:58] | – Ma’am, is this a good time? – You bet. | – 夫人 现在方便说话吗? – 当然了 |
[27:00] | The investigation continues at a rigorous pace. | 我们还在继续严密的调查 |
[27:03] | So who called me a cunt? | 那么谁说我是婊子的? |
[27:06] | – Was it everybody? – Pretty much, yeah. | – 每个人都这么说吗? – 差不多吧 |
[27:09] | You can go. | 你可以出去了 |
[27:17] | – Ma’am… – No. | – 女士 – 不行 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:24] | Hi, called ahead for $100 worth of food to go. | 你好 之前电话预订了打包一百美元的食物带走 |
[27:28] | Under McLintock. | 用麦克林托克的名字订的 |
[27:30] | And I’ll be using a Groupon. | 我要用团购券 |
[27:32] | – We don’t take Groupon. – You have to take Groupon. | – 本店不收团购券 – 你们必须得收 |
[27:35] | I already paid money for this Groupon, sir. | 我花钱买的这个团购券 先生 |
[27:37] | No Groupon. Total is $184.12. | 不收团购券 总共184.12美元 |
[27:40] | Whoa, I told the guy on the phone $100 worth of food. | 我和电话里的那个人说订一百美元食物的 |
[27:43] | Where’s this $89 coming from? | 这八十九美元是哪来的? |
[27:45] | That’s your problem, sir. | 那就得问你啦 先生 |
[27:49] | Shit! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 操 我的天哪 我的天哪 |
[27:58] | No, no, no, no. | 别啊 别啊 |
[28:08] | I can’t stop smiling. | 我幸福得住不住笑 |