时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Take the apple, Mrs. Sherman! | 拿走苹果 谢尔曼老师! |
[00:20] | – Reach out and take it. Take the apple. – Mr. Ryan. | – 手伸出来 拿着 – 瑞安先生 |
[00:22] | Mr. Ryan, would you please step back to your podium? | 瑞安先生 请你退回演讲台 |
[00:23] | She wouldn’t take the apple. | 她不拿苹果 |
[00:25] | Which one of you Johnny | 你们哪个 |
[00:27] | Appledick shit for brains came up with that bit? | 脑子进水想出这么个点子来 |
[00:30] | Hi, ma’am, I just arrived here in Winter Blunderland. | 夫人 我刚到这个冰与火搅屎棍之歌的地方 |
[00:33] | He looked like Ike Turner handing Tina a snack. | 他看起来就像给蒂娜递点心的艾克·特纳[美国已故歌手因虐妻离婚 蒂娜为其前妻] |
[00:36] | I think we’ve identified the key problem, | 关键问题是 |
[00:38] | which is that Jonah does not interact well with humans. | 乔纳没办法与人类正常相处 |
[00:40] | No, I don’t interact well with hag-ass old bitches. | 不 我是没法和丑贱老太婆相处 |
[00:43] | Do you realize that you just handed O’Brien New Hampshire | 你刚刚把新罕布什尔州铐在暖气片上 |
[00:47] | chained to a radiator with its twat shaved? | 洗干净剃好阴毛拱手送给了奥布莱恩 |
[00:49] | – I’m hanging up! – I’m sorry, Mom. | – 挂了 – 妈 消消气 |
[00:52] | You know what? On the positive side, | 好的地方就是 |
[00:53] | now I can just try and concentrate on our little family weekend. | 现在我可以专心于我们的家庭周末了 |
[00:57] | – Just us Meyers. – Well, then why is Gary here? | – 只有我们梅耶家的人 – 那为什么盖瑞在这 |
[01:00] | – I mean, no offense. – Gary’s family, too. | – 不好意思 – 盖瑞也是家人 |
[01:03] | – Oh, thank you. – I’m just really excited to have this time | – 谢谢 – 我很激动你和爸爸 还有莫莫 |
[01:06] | for you and Dad and Monnie to get to know the real Marjorie. | 能有机会了解真正的马乔里 |
[01:10] | I mean, fun Marjorie, not just Marjorie the Secret Service agent. | 好玩的马乔里 不是平常的特工马乔里 |
[01:13] | Oh, I’m excited to get to know fun Marjorie, too. | 能了解好玩有趣的马乔里我也很激动 |
[01:16] | When is she arriving? | 那她什么时候来啊 |
[01:20] | I’m just kidding. I’m just teasing. | 开玩笑 只是玩笑 |
[01:25] | The president is driving. | 总统在开车 |
[01:28] | Look out. | 小心 |
[01:31] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[01:32] | – Look! – Dad! Monny! | – 看 – 爸爸 莫莫 |
[01:34] | – Kitty Cat! – All right, | – 凯瑟琳小猫猫 – 好的 |
[01:36] | so the Chinese are gonna be here any minute. | 中国人随时会来 |
[01:38] | – Yeah. – Beijing has demanded complete secrecy. | – 对 – 中国政府要求完全保密 |
[01:40] | So you’re gonna have to | 所以你一定要 |
[01:41] | keep Charles Ponzi and pussyride away from me. | 让查尔斯·庞氏和潘金莲离我远点[著名骗子 以庞氏骗局闻名] |
[01:44] | We Meyers are very resourceful. | 我们梅耶家人很机智的 |
[01:47] | You do know you’re not really a member of my family, right? | 你知道其实你不是我们家人 对吧 |
[01:49] | – I do. – Right. | – 知道 – 这就对了 |
[01:52] | What is that insanity | 莫妮卡 你在树上放的 |
[01:54] | you’re putting all over the tree, Monica? | 都是些什么鬼 |
[01:56] | Oh, this is my homemade cranberry and popcorn tinsel | 这是我自制的蔓越莓加爆米花拉花 |
[01:59] | – that I like to call – Popcornaments! | – 我叫它 – 米花! |
[02:02] | Someone’s been reading my blog. | 看来有人关注我的博客了 |
[02:04] | I just trademarked the word last week. | 我上周才注册了这个词 |
[02:06] | It sounds delicious and it’s adorable. | 听起来很可口 又可爱 |
[02:08] | So I’m gonna call it delorable. | 所以我要叫可口爱 |
[02:09] | See? We can all do it. | 看见没 谁不会啊 |
[02:11] | – Hey, Mom. – Yes? | – 妈妈 – 怎么了 |
[02:12] | I just wanted to let you know that Marjorie | 马乔里是生食素食主义者 |
[02:14] | is a raw food vegan and she’s turned me into one. | 受她影响 我也吃素了 |
[02:16] | Oh, so that’s two things she’s turned you into. | 她把你影响弯了也影响吃素了 超值套装啊 |
[02:19] | Yeah, we just thought maybe we could have, | 对 所以圣诞晚餐 |
[02:22] | like, a sham ham for Christmas. | 给我们上个素火腿就好了 |
[02:23] | What is that, sweetie? Is that like tofurkey? | 那是什么 亲爱的 像豆腐鸡一样吗 |
[02:25] | No, ma’am, tofurkey is cooked. | 不 夫人 豆腐鸡是熟的 |
[02:27] | This is a raw log made of mushrooms and soaked walnuts. | 素火腿是用生的蘑菇和腌核桃做成的香肠条 |
[02:30] | But it tastes like a ham? | 但是尝起来像火腿? |
[02:31] | – Yeah, it’s close. – Not at all. | – 对 接近 – 完全不 |
[02:33] | We could all cut back on our meat consum… | 我们可以都减少肉类摄… |
[02:35] | I’m terribly sorry, Marjorie. | 真对不起 马乔里 |
[02:36] | – I thought you were Selina. – That’s okay, sir. | – 我以为你是赛琳娜 – 没关系 先生 |
[02:38] | People make that mistake constantly. | 人们总是弄错 |
[02:40] | How about you touch neither of us? | 不如我们俩你谁也别碰 |
[02:42] | Okay, I’m gonna go check on that funky food order and… | 好吧 我要去核实下那个新潮的点单 然后… |
[02:45] | Mom, I wanted to ask you about something, | 妈妈 我本想问你点事 |
[02:47] | but I can just talk to Dad about it. | 但我跟老爸说也行 |
[02:48] | He’s better with money stuff. | 他在财务方面更在行 |
[02:50] | What money stuff? | 什么财务上的事? |
[02:52] | Well, it’s just that there’s so much of it | 就是我现在钱太多了 |
[02:54] | that it’s really tough to know what to do with it. | 不知该怎么办 |
[02:56] | Uncle George was saying | 乔治叔叔说 |
[02:57] | that maybe I should sell the Palm Beach house | 我可以卖棕榈滩的房子 |
[02:59] | so that I could pay off the estate taxes. | 这样我就可以付清房地产税了 |
[03:00] | Palm Beach house, honey? That was my daddy’s favorite house. | 棕榈滩房? 亲爱的 那是我爹最喜欢的房子 |
[03:04] | Actually, Lee, right now is a fantastic time to sell. | 其实现在市场形势大好 |
[03:07] | And, Catherine, do you remember that Brazil hotel chain? | 凯瑟琳 你还记得巴西那个连锁酒店吗? |
[03:10] | – What? – I told them about your veganism | – 哈? – 我告诉他们你是素食主义者 |
[03:12] | and they decided to convert the whole thing to an eco resort. | 他们决定将整个酒店区改建成生态度假区 |
[03:15] | – No, they didn’t. – I have a prospectus in my briefcase. | – 才没呢 – 我包里有协定书 |
[03:18] | I’ll tell you what. I think we should not talk about money | 听我说 既然我们在提前庆祝圣诞节 |
[03:21] | during our sort of pre-Christmas Christmas celebration. | 还是最好不要谈钱了 |
[03:24] | Catherine and Marjorie, can you gals go outside | 凯瑟琳 马乔里 你们能不能出去 |
[03:27] | and get some wood to start a fire? | 拿些木柴生个火呀? |
[03:29] | Ma’am, your daughter’s dazzling eyes can start a fire themselves. | 女士 你女儿那双炫目的眼睛可以自己生火 |
[03:32] | Okay, well, that’s terrifying, | 太可怕了 |
[03:34] | but I actually do think we need to get some wood from outside. | 但我们确实需要从屋外拿些木柴 |
[03:36] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thanks. Gary, we got to go. | – 是 女士 – 谢谢 盖瑞 得走了 |
[03:40] | Okay, are the Chinese here yet? | 中国人都到了吗? |
[03:42] | Delayed on the road, ma’am. | 堵在路上 女士 |
[03:44] | Presumably driving slowly and not using their signals. | 估计开的慢还不用信号灯[亚洲人开车烂 梗] |
[03:46] | Hey, any updates on Debralee’s sonogram? | 黛博拉莉的产超有消息了吗 |
[03:48] | Nothing. I’m going crazy. | 没 我快疯了 |
[03:51] | What do you got going there, Depravey Crockett? | 你干啥呢 猥琐版鲁班? |
[03:53] | You can’t go in with a plan. The knife tells you. | 雕刻的终极是心中无物 心随刀舞 |
[03:55] | Okay, so lay it on me, Ben. | 好吧 汇报情况吧本 |
[03:57] | It’s all been prenegotiated, ma’am. | 女士 一切还在商讨前阶段 |
[03:59] | In exchange for you lifting the sanctions, | 以换取您取消制裁 |
[04:00] | China’s agreed to build an electronics plant in Ohio | 中国方面同意在俄亥俄州建立一个电子厂 |
[04:03] | and an engine assembly plant in North Carolina. | 并在北卡罗来纳建立发动机装配厂 |
[04:05] | Okay, so we got North Carolina, Ohio. | 所以我们攻下了北卡罗来纳和俄亥俄州 |
[04:07] | That’s the presidency for me. | 这是我身为总统的职责 |
[04:08] | And as per usual, we raised the issue | 一如往常 我们也提出了 |
[04:09] | of the Dalai Lama and the Panchen Lama returning to Tibet. | 让达赖喇嘛和班禅喇嘛会西藏的议题 |
[04:12] | – Dalai Lama, I’m so sick of him. – He’s insufferable. | – 又是达赖喇 我烦死他了 – 一秒都忍不了他 |
[04:15] | Do we have a press release ready to go, Mike? | 迈克 新闻稿准备了吗? |
[04:17] | All I got to do is press send and we | 我只需要按发送 我们就 |
[04:19] | actually, I do need to spell-check this thing. | 等等 我得先查查拼写 |
[04:21] | Ma’am, Minna Hkkinen is through security and headed this way. | 女士 明娜·哈基宁已过安检 朝这赶来 |
[04:23] | How is it that that Asperger | 她这么个民主党派自闭性冷淡 |
[04:25] | salad inserted herself into this situation? | 是怎么把自己挤进这件事里来的? |
[04:27] | President Lu trusts her. Likes what she did with the IMF. | 陆主席信任她 喜欢她在国际货币基金组织的表现 |
[04:30] | No, I’ll tell you what he likes. Nordic beav. | 不 我来告诉你他喜欢啥 北欧小穴 |
[04:32] | Irresistible | 真诱人 |
[04:35] | What? | 咋了? |
[04:35] | – Oh, Minna! – Selina. | – 明娜 – 赛琳娜 |
[04:38] | – Hello. – Hello. I have not seen you | – 你好呀 – 你好哇 上次我们见面 |
[04:40] | since you failed to vote for me to be head of the IMF. | 还是我选国际货币基金组织头头 你没投票给我那回呢 |
[04:42] | And, oh, you changed your hair. | 新发型啊 |
[04:44] | Thank you, yes. I have more highlights. | 谢谢 我加了些挑染 |
[04:45] | And you changed your eyelids. You had oculoplasty. | 新眼皮啊 你整容了眼睛 |
[04:50] | You look more alert. | 你看着精神了点 |
[04:53] | Well, the latest poll numbers are in | 最新民调数据已出 |
[04:55] | and you’ve fallen 20 points behind the Widow Sherman. | 你落后寡妇谢尔曼20个点 |
[04:57] | We have to keep you away from people. | 我们得让你远离人类 |
[05:00] | Yeah, surround you with some trees. Make you look human-sized. | 在你周围装点些树 让你看上去更像人的尺寸 |
[05:03] | Yeah, back to the natural habitat your nitwit mother | 重回你那傻老母捡你的自然栖息地吧 |
[05:06] | found you in, you fucking shaved Sasquatch. | 你个剃了毛的傻野人 |
[05:09] | But the good news is that you’re | 但好消息是 |
[05:10] | only three points behind Jon H Ryan, whoever that is. | 你仅落后Jon H Ryan三个点 不管他是谁[乔纳海报设计错误梗] |
[05:13] | Hey, Slick. What’s Blondie’s situation? | 金发妞什么情况? |
[05:16] | Does she choke for Coke? | 有粉她给口吗? |
[05:20] | You should ask her. | 你该问她 |
[05:23] | It’s been a very hard year. | 今年挺难熬的 |
[05:24] | The menopause has really taken a hold of me. | 更年期不太好对付 |
[05:27] | – Is that so? Yeah. – Yes. You know– you’re menopausal. | – 是吗? – 你明白的啊 你也更年期了 |
[05:30] | – What? – You’re menopausal as well. | – 什么? – 你也更年期了 |
[05:32] | No, I’m not | 我才没有 |
[05:33] | – No? – What? | – 没有? – 咋了? |
[05:35] | No, you are. | 不可能 你绝对更年期 |
[05:36] | No, you’re older than me, so I… | 不 你比我大 所以我… |
[05:38] | No, I am actually two years younger. | 其实我比你小两岁 |
[05:41] | Oh, I still have regular periods, | 我的姨妈还按时拜访 |
[05:43] | but my joints, they’re very swollen. | 但我的关节确实有点浮肿了 |
[05:45] | You know, I wonder if we can just get back to the Chinese. | 我们还是回到中国的话题上吧 |
[05:47] | The Chinese may try to change the terms of the done deal. | 中国人可能要改一下谈好的条件 |
[05:50] | – Really? – Yes. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[05:52] | But if they do this… | 但如果他们真这么做… |
[05:53] | …you are simply ready to perform the walkout | …你要准备好演生气离席 |
[05:56] | to convince the Chinese that you will not negotiate | 让他们相信你不会再协商了 |
[05:58] | if the terms of the deal are not satisfactory. | 如果合议的条款不尽如人意 |
[05:59] | You say the terms are unacceptable | 你就说 这些条款我们不接受 |
[06:01] | and you take both your palms and you place them | 然后你摊开手掌这样 |
[06:04] | firmly on the table like that. | 使劲拍桌子 |
[06:06] | – Oh, God. – Then you walk out. | – 我天 – 然后你就走出去 |
[06:08] | And then someone must say this is unprecedented. | 然后有个人需要说一句 这是史无前例的 |
[06:11] | – She never does this. – Ben can do that. | – 她从来没这样过 – 本可以 |
[06:13] | – Who, me? – It is much harder than it sounds. | – 谁? 我? – 实际操作起来比听起来难多了 |
[06:16] | – Perhaps we should rehearse? – Absolutely. | – 我们排练一下? – 当然 |
[06:17] | So this is unacceptable. | 我们不接受 |
[06:20] | And then, uh, I walk out. | 然后 我走出去 |
[06:22] | No, that is not credible. You try again. | 太假了 再来一遍 |
[06:25] | This is unacceptable. | 我们无法接受 |
[06:28] | No, you see, that’s the same, but it’s just louder. | 还是一样 只是响了点 |
[06:30] | She never does this. | 她从来没这样过 |
[06:32] | no, that is good. Now, that is convincing. | 这个不错 很真实啊 |
[06:34] | Hey, girlies. – Mom. | – 姑娘们 – 妈妈 |
[06:36] | – Yes, honey? – I want you to open your gift. | – 亲爱的? – 打开礼物看看吧 |
[06:37] | Since technically it’s early Christmas Eve, I got you something. | 毕竟现在我们提前过圣诞节前夜 我送了你一点东西 |
[06:40] | What have we got here? | 是什么呀 |
[06:46] | It was used in 1907 at the Second Hague Convention. | 1907年第二次海牙会议上使用过的笔 |
[06:49] | And I figured you could use it to sign important peace treaties | 我想等到你被正式当选之后 |
[06:51] | when you’re officially elected. | 你可以用它签一些重要的和平协议 |
[06:53] | It’s actually lovely, Catherine. | 太棒了 凯瑟琳 |
[06:55] | Amex gave me this crazy new card that’s made out of black metal. | 证券所给了我一张全黑的金属新卡 |
[06:59] | It truly shows the special | 这真的表现了 |
[07:01] | mommy-daughter bond that you and I share. | 我们母女之间伟大的亲情啊 |
[07:06] | – So good. – I have an idea. | – 太棒了 – 我有个主意 |
[07:08] | Marjorie, why don’t you open my gift? | 马乔里 看看我给你了什么 |
[07:11] | Oh, you got Marjorie a gift. | 你给马乔里准备礼物了 |
[07:13] | Marjorie’s part of the family now, aren’t you, pal? | 马乔里现在也是我们家庭中的一分子了嘛 是吧哥们? |
[07:16] | Yeah, I got Marjorie a gift, too. Um, right, Gary? | 我也给马乔里了一份礼物 对吗 盖里? |
[07:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 是啊 |
[07:20] | – It’s beautiful. – Stuck in security. | – 礼物可漂亮了 – 卡在安保了 |
[07:22] | Stuck in security. I don’t know how that happened. | 卡在那了 我不知道怎么回事 |
[07:24] | – I got the tracking number. – Okay. Let’s see what you got. | – 我有快递单号 – 拆礼物吧 |
[07:31] | Ah, it’s an old book. | 看 是本旧书 |
[07:32] | – Do you like it? – I am overcome with emotion. | – 你喜欢吗? – 我被情感淹没了 |
[07:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:36] | It’s a first edition Gertrude Stein. | 是格特鲁德·斯泰因诗集的第一版 |
[07:39] | That’s Marjorie’s favorite poet. | 他是马乔里最喜欢的诗人了 |
[07:41] | How did you know that, Dad? | 你怎么知道的 爸爸? |
[07:42] | – I listen. – I’m going to put this someplace special. | – 我倾听 – 我要找个特殊的地方珍藏这本书 |
[07:45] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[07:46] | I noticed two golf carts filled with Asian people. | 我注意到有两辆坐满亚洲人的高尔夫车开过来了 |
[07:49] | – Yeah, we should go. – That’s the kitchen crew and the chef. | – 我们得走了 – 那是厨房工作人员 |
[07:54] | – They wear really nice suits. – Yeah. | – 他们西装革履的 – 是啊 |
[07:55] | – Okay, I want to go find Marjorie’s gift. – Me, too. | – 我想去找给马乔里的礼物了 – 我也是 |
[07:59] | So, I will make the introductions. | 我会先介绍一下对方 |
[08:02] | – You’re wearing that? – What? | – 你就穿着这个? – 啥? |
[08:11] | This is President Lu Chi-Jang… | 这位是陆歧将主席 |
[08:15] | Studied chemical engineering. | 他学的是化学工程 |
[08:16] | Secretary General of the Communist Party… | 这位是共产党党内秘书长 |
[08:19] | …paramount leader of the People’s Republic of China. | …是中华人民共和国的最高领导者之一 |
[08:21] | – This is Zhang Shengxi. – He collects art. | – 这位是张胜喜 – 他收集画 |
[08:23] | Premier of the State Council. | 国务院总理 |
[08:24] | His son is a freshman at Georgetown. | 他儿子在乔治城大学读大一 |
[08:26] | This is Xao Jintong, 1st Rank Vice Premier… | 这位是肖金东 第一副总理 |
[08:27] | London School of Economics. | 伦敦大学经济系 |
[08:30] | favorite snack is freeze-dried strawberries. | 他最喜欢的零食是冻草莓干 |
[08:32] | Thank you. I didn’t get any of that except strawberries. | 谢谢你 我就听见了个草莓 |
[08:35] | – Okay. – The exchanging of gifts. | – 好吧 – 交换礼物 |
[08:38] | This is a depiction of the most popular | 这是一张中国最受欢迎的卡通人物 |
[08:40] | children’s cartoon character in China, Sad Piglet. | 做成的剪贴 哭哭猪 |
[08:43] | It looks just like my daughter Catherine. | 这看起来跟我女儿凯瑟琳一模一样 |
[08:46] | Your daughter is a beautiful woman | 你女儿是位美丽的女人 |
[08:47] | and this is a piglet. | 而这是一只猪啊 |
[08:49] | – It’s upset. – Oh, no, no, no. I– I love it. | – 还是只在哭的猪 – 不不 我很喜欢 |
[08:52] | Believe me, if you say SeaWorld to Catherine | 相信我 如果你跟凯瑟琳提海洋世界 |
[08:55] | you will understand what I’m talking about. | 你就会懂得我的意思了 |
[08:57] | This is just lovely. Thank you very much. | 这简直太可爱了 太感谢你们了 |
[09:00] | And now our gift. | 现在该我们的礼物了 |
[09:03] | This is a silk robe from the Qing Dynasty. | 这是一件来自清朝的丝绸袍 |
[09:06] | The dragon symbolizes good fortune. | 龙的图案意味着财富 |
[09:08] | Your generosity is overwhelming. | 你们太慷慨了 我有些诚惶诚恐啊 |
[09:10] | – And so… – This is… | – 下面该我… – 这是… |
[09:12] | Seriously? This is beyond what we imagined. | 真的还有啊? 这远远超出我们的想象啊 |
[09:15] | Or prepared for. | 也超出我们的准备 |
[09:17] | This is a tapestry from Qing Dynasty. | 这是一条来自清朝的挂毯 |
[09:20] | The central image, the peony, | 中间的图案 牡丹 |
[09:22] | is a symbol of royalty and virtue. | 是忠诚和品德的象征 |
[09:25] | This is exquisite and I really hope that’s all. | 这简直太美了 而且我希望没有别的礼物了 |
[09:31] | And now our gifts for you. | 现在轮到我们的礼物了 |
[09:34] | This is an American geode, | 这是个美国水晶洞 |
[09:38] | which symbolizes the solid foundation | 象征着我们两国之间 |
[09:42] | that we have between our two countries. | 坚实的友谊基础 |
[09:45] | And it sparkles like we hope | 它的闪烁也寄托了 |
[09:48] | our conversation will sparkle. | 我们对两国对话持续闪光的期待 |
[09:51] | Thank you for this rock. | 谢谢你们的石头 |
[09:59] | Um, and this wine | 还有这瓶酒 |
[10:01] | from Napa Valley, California. | 产自加州纳帕谷 |
[10:06] | And this additional wine, also from a local vineyard | 还有另一瓶酒 也产自一个本地酒庄 |
[10:11] | in, uh, New Zealand, | 就在… 新西兰 |
[10:13] | which is local to us | 新西兰算是我们的本地 |
[10:16] | and it’s also close to Asia, | 它离亚洲也很近 |
[10:19] | which makes it local to you | 所以它也算你们的本地 |
[10:21] | as we are all local friends. | 我们都是老乡啊 |
[10:24] | – Thank you. – She’s just being polite. | – 谢谢 – 她就客气一下 |
[10:26] | – President Lu does not drink. – Oh, God. | – 陆主席不喝酒 – 天哪 |
[10:29] | Um, Jang, there’s a common saying here in America, | 将啊 美国有一句老话 |
[10:33] | “But wait, there’s more.” | “稍等一下 这还没完” |
[10:35] | So I would like to present our final gift to you. | 所以我为您呈上最后一件礼物 |
[10:39] | A very meaningful and historic pen | 一杆充满了历史价值 意义重大的笔 |
[10:43] | from the Second Hague Conference of 1907. | 是1907年第二次海牙会议上使用过的笔 |
[10:48] | Gary, the box. | 盖瑞 盒子 |
[10:51] | – What? Really? – Yes. | – 真要给? – 是 |
[10:55] | This is a very worthy gift. | 这是份十分合适的礼物 |
[10:59] | – Oh, good. – It is historically significant and apt. | – 太好了 – 充满了历史价值并且很符合文化 |
[11:01] | Gold is a very auspicious color for the Chinese. | 金色对中国来说是很吉祥的颜色 |
[11:03] | – It signifies prosperity and good luck. – Oh, great. | – 象征了繁荣和好运 – 太棒了 |
[11:06] | – You have pleased them. – Oh, I’m pleased, then. Great. | – 你让他们很满意 – 那我也很满意 |
[11:09] | And now they are | 现在他们在讨论 |
[11:10] | discussing how casually you are dressed. | 你怎么会穿得这么随便 |
[11:13] | They say you look like a prisoner | 他们说你穿得像个犯人 |
[11:16] | or a pirate. | 或者像个海盗 |
[11:20] | An exercise book. | 还像本练习册 |
[11:23] | Why did Menopause not warn us | 为什么更年期女王没有提醒我们 |
[11:25] | that the Chinese were going to out gift us like that? | 中国人准备的礼物比我们多这么多? |
[11:27] | Our intel suggested they hated you. | 我们的情报显示他们特恨你 |
[11:29] | Ma’am, Dan and Amy for you. | 女士 丹和艾米的电话 |
[11:32] | – What? – Ma’am, Jonah shot himself in the foot. | – 怎么了? – 女士 乔纳给自己补了一枪 |
[11:34] | Oh, my God. What did he do this time? | 我天 他又捅什么篓子了? |
[11:36] | No, he literally shot himself in the foot. We’re in the ER. | 不是 他是真的朝自己脚上开了一枪 我们在急诊室呢 |
[11:39] | Turn on CNN, ma’am. It’s on right now. | 看CNN 正在播呢 |
[11:41] | Turn on the… | 开一下… |
[11:43] | These are the woods where I used to hunt with my stepfather. | 我从前也是在这片树林里和我继父一起打猎 |
[11:47] | And he taught me the proper… | 他教会了我如何正确… |
[11:50] | Jesus! | 卧槽 |
[11:51] | – Oh, my God. – I’m okay. | – 天哪 – 我没事 |
[11:54] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:56] | – It’s not funny, Ben. – I know, it’s terrible. | – 本 不好笑 – 我知道 太惨了 |
[12:00] | – A little bit of blood. – You are, it’s all over the place. | – 一点点血嘛 – 到处都是血啊 |
[12:02] | Jonah shot himself in the eye with a rubber band in second grade. | 二年级的时候乔纳玩橡皮筋也射到过眼睛 |
[12:06] | I tell him now what I told him then… | 过去和现在我都是这么告诉他的… |
[12:09] | guns can be dangerous. | 枪支很危险 |
[12:10] | We’re all praying for his recovery. | 我们祈祷他早日康复 |
[12:12] | So lay it on me. How bad is it? | 直说吧 有多糟? |
[12:14] | It’s a complicated fracture. Shattered some bone. | 有一系列复杂的骨折 一部分骨头被打裂了 |
[12:16] | – They say it’s gonna take… – No, not for him, for me. | – 他们说大概要… – 不是说他 对我来说有多糟? |
[12:19] | Right. Critical condition, but we’re not throwing in the… | 对 情况严峻 但我们还不至于… |
[12:22] | Okay, I’m not listening to any more of this. | 我听不下去了 |
[12:23] | That’s New Hampshire for O’Brien. | 新罕布什尔是奥布莱恩的了 |
[12:25] | – We got to have those factories now. – Ni hao. | – 我们得赶紧拿到中国人答应的那些工厂 – 你好 |
[12:28] | President Lu requests to go on a nature walk with you. | 陆主席请你一起露天散步 |
[12:30] | Well, I’m the president. I don’t walk. | 我是总统 我才不走路 |
[12:32] | He is also the president and he likes to walk. | 他也是总统 他想走路 |
[12:35] | On a walk? | 真要走? |
[12:36] | Camp David is where President Eisenhower came | 大卫营是艾森豪威总统[1953-1961任职] |
[12:39] | to recover after his heart attack. | 得了心脏病以后进行修养的地方 |
[12:44] | Is he okay? | 他现在好点了吗? |
[12:47] | President Eis– he’s pass– he’s dead. He’s long gone. | 总统艾森… 他去世 他死了 他早已不在了 |
[12:50] | Now this path was originally used by F.D.R. | 这条路最早是富兰克林·德兰诺·罗斯福[1933-1945任职] |
[12:52] | For his morning strolls. | 用来晨练散步的 |
[12:53] | Or rolls, I should say. | 或者说晨练滚圈圈的[小罗斯福下肢瘫痪长期使用轮椅] |
[12:56] | Uh, do you have more gum? | 你还有口香糖吗 |
[12:56] | Can I bum a piece of gum? | 能蹭你块口香糖吗 |
[12:59] | Uh, may I chew gum with you? | 我可以和你一起嚼口香糖吗 |
[13:02] | Thank you. Chinese gum, huh? | 谢谢 中国口香糖啊 |
[13:06] | Pretty cool. Never had it. | 酷啊 我第一次吃 |
[13:10] | Oh, wow. It’s got a kick. | 哇 好带劲啊 |
[13:12] | Who knew? | 意想不到啊 |
[13:14] | Thank– oh, hang on. | 谢谢 等等 |
[13:17] | I have just the thing. | 我有个软件 |
[13:19] | – Gracias. – Sorry, no, no. Wrong language. | – Gracias[西班牙语谢谢] – 不对 不好意思 语言不对 |
[13:21] | Well, we need to work together | 我们需要合作协商 |
[13:23] | to better engage with North Korea | 更好的处理朝鲜问题 |
[13:25] | because the North Koreans are people like us. | 因为朝鲜人民也跟我一样 是人 |
[13:29] | Except without any food. | 除了他们没饭吃 |
[13:31] | Hi, Mom. Oh, I’m so happy to see you. | 妈 总算找到你了 |
[13:33] | – No, no. – Just to be clear, my girlfriend and I | – 不 别翻 – 我只是想说清楚 我和我女朋友 |
[13:35] | aren’t just vegan, we’re raw vegan | 不只是素食主义者 我们是生素食主义者 |
[13:38] | which means no meat, no dairy, | 也就是说 不吃肉 蛋 奶 |
[13:40] | and absolutely nothing cooked at all. | 以及所有煮熟的东西 |
[13:45] | – Thank you. – Okay, good. | – 谢谢你 – 好的 棒棒哒 |
[13:48] | Mom, come back soon, okay? | 妈 早点回来啊 |
[13:49] | Monica’s making some nutmeg soy butter. | 莫妮卡在做肉蔻黄豆做的黄油呢 |
[13:51] | Oh, how wonderful. Thank you. | 棒极了 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Ah, Jang, that was my daughter | 歧江啊 那是我女儿 |
[13:56] | and she obviously did not recognize you. | 显然她没认出来您是谁 |
[13:59] | She doesn’t understand anything about global politics. | 她对国际政治一无所知 |
[14:05] | My family is here as a cover story. | 我带家人来这只是为了当掩护 |
[14:11] | No, but I didn’t… I didn’t do that. | 别 我没这样… 我没那样… |
[14:14] | I’m not… I didn’t make that face. | 我没有… 我没做那种表情 |
[14:16] | Shall we carry on this way? | 我们接着往这边走吧 |
[14:20] | Can you translate “We need to get a new translator”? | 你能帮我翻一下 “我们需要换个新翻译”吗? |
[14:22] | – Marvin Gardens. – You want it? | – 马文花园[大富翁游戏] – 你要买吗? |
[14:24] | Catherine, can I borrow 200 Monopoly dollars? | 小凯 我能借200大富翁币吗 |
[14:27] | Oh, everybody’s still awake. | 大家都醒着啊 |
[14:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 回来啦 – 回来了 |
[14:30] | Is that Marjorie’s gift from security? | 那是你们从安检那拿的给马乔里的礼物吗 |
[14:36] | Yes. | 是吧 |
[14:38] | Ma’am, I mean, you really didn’t need to. | 女士 您真不用这么客气的 |
[14:44] | Ma’am, this is stunning. | 天呐 太惊艳了 |
[14:45] | Well, it’s– it’s vintage. | 这个嘛 复古的 |
[14:51] | Feels like it was woven | 这丝滑 感觉好像是用… |
[14:52] | out of Catherine’s silken hair. Feel this. | 凯瑟琳柔顺的秀发缝制的 来摸摸 |
[14:55] | I thought you might enjoy something… | 我就觉得你会喜欢这种… |
[14:57] | – Oh, my God. – …that was like her hair. | – 天啊 – …像她头发的东西 |
[15:00] | – Thank you. Thank you so much. – Oh, you’re welcome. Ow. | – 太感谢了 – 别客气 |
[15:03] | Mom, I can’t believe that. It’s gorgeous. | 妈 这美得不可思议啊 |
[15:05] | – I got to go to bed. – It was my turn. | – 我该洗洗睡了 – 该我了 |
[15:07] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 安安啦 |
[15:09] | You know that’s government property, right? | 你知道那是政府财产吧? |
[15:11] | – You just committed a federal crime. – It’s real. | – 你刚刚犯了联邦罪啊 – 是真的啊 |
[15:19] | – You got to see this. – Jesus, those are your pajamas? | – 看看这个 – 天啊 这是你的睡衣吗 |
[15:21] | It’s the outfit I picture when I’m trying not to come. | 我抑制高潮的时候就想象这身衣服 |
[15:24] | Who’s that? | 那谁? |
[15:25] | Judy Sherman claims she’s for New Hampshire, | 朱迪·谢尔曼声称一心一意为了新罕布什尔州 |
[15:28] | – but what’s her real agenda? – What is this? | – 但她真正的目的是什么? – 这是什么情况? |
[15:30] | You need to be more careful. Guns can be dangerous. | 你要小心一点 枪支很危险的[新罕布什尔州枪械管理较宽松] |
[15:32] | On election day, | 在大选日 |
[15:33] | 朱迪 谢尔曼想抢走我们的枪 不能让她赢 | |
[15:34] | tell Judy Sherman you care about freedom. | 告诉朱迪·谢尔曼 我们要的是自由 |
[15:37] | – What the fuck is going on? – Look, it’s everywhere. | – 这他妈的是什么情况? – 到处都是 |
[15:39] | Sherman claims she’s for New Hampshire… | 朱迪·谢尔曼声称一心一意为了新罕布什尔州 |
[15:42] | Oh, my God. Hey. | 我天 快看 |
[15:47] | It’s the NRA. | 全国步枪协会发布的 |
[15:49] | It’s a Christmas miracle. | 真是圣诞奇迹啊 |
[15:55] | All right, well, I’m gonna get back to this, so I’ll see you later. | 好吧 我待会处理这事 一会儿见 |
[15:58] | Okay, Kent, best guess, is New Hampshire back in play? | 好的 肯特 猜一下 新罕布什尔州又是我们的了是不是 |
[16:01] | Ma’am, I don’t even use the colloquial phrase “I guess.” | 总统女士 我都不需要用”我猜”这个词儿了 |
[16:04] | – Get Dan and Amy right now. – The Chinese are ready. | – 让丹和艾米赶紧过来 – 中国客人准备好了 |
[16:07] | – She never knocks. – Uh, Minna, | – 她从来不敲门 – 明娜 |
[16:09] | I am right in the middle of something. | 我正在处理些事情 |
[16:11] | Selina, do I need to remind | 瑟琳娜 还需要我再提醒你 |
[16:13] | you how sensitive the Chinese are to promptness? | 中国人对守时这事儿有多敏感吗 |
[16:15] | Then why is my wonton soup so cold every time they deliver it? | 既然这样 为啥每次我点的馄饨汤送到的时候都是凉的? |
[16:18] | What? | 什么? |
[16:19] | Minna, I’m the middle of an international emergency. | 明娜 我正在处理一个国际紧急事件 |
[16:23] | Um, it’s in the Middle East. | 中东的事 |
[16:25] | It is in Kuwait and that’s all I can say. | 科威特的事 我只能说这么多了 |
[16:27] | – Kuwait? – Yes. | – 科威特? – 是的 |
[16:28] | That is so strange. | 这太奇怪了 |
[16:30] | Because Amir Al-Khabat and myself, | 因为我和阿米尔·阿里阿巴德 |
[16:32] | we follow each other on Instagram. | 在Ins上互相关注了 |
[16:33] | Only five minutes ago, he posted a picture of his dinner salad. | 就在五分钟前 他还发了一张吃沙拉的照片呢 |
[16:37] | Ah, well, it happened | 这事儿 |
[16:39] | right after he had that salad, in fact. | 就发生在他刚吃完沙拉那会 |
[16:42] | Sort of an intermezzo emergency. | 间奏曲一样的紧急事件 |
[16:45] | – Oop, I got Dan. – Al-Egan. | – 是丹 – 阿里·伊根 |
[16:47] | Yeah, the ambassador to Kuwait’s liaison. | 对 科威特联络处的大使 |
[16:49] | Thank you. As-salaam-alaikum, Dan. | 谢谢 丹 祝你平安[穆斯林见面问候语] |
[16:53] | – Okay, I will take them for a walk. – Yeah. | – 好吧 我先带他们去走走 – 好的 |
[16:56] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 先这样 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:58] | Okay, so now we love the NRA. | 所以现在我们爱死步枪协会了 |
[17:21] | The Chinese are very upset. | 中国人很不高兴 |
[17:22] | They have changed the terms of the deal. | 他们更改了合约的条款 |
[17:24] | – What? – The Chinese request the United States | – 什么? – 中国要求美国 |
[17:27] | drop its objections to China’s claim of the Diaoyu Islands. | 不再反对中国对钓鱼岛提出的主权要求 |
[17:30] | How do I put this delicately? | 委婉一点说 |
[17:32] | The Chinese were very disturbed by a recent incident. | 中方对近期发生的事件感到非常烦恼 |
[17:36] | What? What incident? | 什么事件? |
[17:38] | With your daughter. | 你女儿的那件事 |
[17:40] | Oh, my God. Minna, seriously, | 明娜 讲真 |
[17:43] | that was a complete honest mistake. | 那完全是个无心之失 |
[17:45] | Catherine was just confused. | 凯瑟琳只是一时迷失 |
[17:47] | But you are her mother. You did not stop her. | 但作为妈妈 却没有阻止她 |
[17:49] | How could I have stopped her? I had to let her finish. | 我要怎么阻止她啊? 我只能让她做完啊 |
[17:53] | You’re a mother. You’ve got a son. | 你也是个母亲 你有个儿子 |
[17:55] | I’m sure you’ve done it before. | 你肯定也这样做过吧 |
[17:57] | – You’ve been in this position. – No, I have not. | – 你也经历过啊 – 并没有 |
[17:58] | This happens occasionally in Iceland, | 这种事在冰岛偶尔会有 |
[18:01] | but there it’s just an accident. | 但在那也纯属意外 |
[18:04] | God, this was their real demand from the beginning. | 我去 他们从一开始真正想要的是这个 |
[18:07] | I mean, those islands didn’t come out of nowhere. | 这些岛可不是突然出现的 |
[18:10] | Actually, they did. The Chinese created islands | 事实上 这些岛就是突然出现的 |
[18:12] | by piling sediment from under the sea… | 中国靠在海底沉积物上打桩来创造岛屿… |
[18:13] | Madam President, you can’t give them these islands. | 总统女士 你不能割给他们这些岛屿 |
[18:16] | It’ll destabilize the whole region. | 这会动摇整个地区的 |
[18:17] | Will you please go and talk to Chi-Jang and try… | 麻烦你再去跟歧将谈谈… |
[18:20] | I will try, but I don’t know | 我试试 但是我不知道 |
[18:21] | how much I’m going to be able to get his ear. | 他能听进去多少 |
[18:23] | But what you’re gonna need to do is let him get a word in. | 但是你要做的就是让他听进去一个词 |
[18:26] | Okay, well, you know what? This | 你知道吗? 这 |
[18:27] | reminds me of negotiations between India and Bhutan. | 让我想起了印度和不丹的谈判 |
[18:30] | Okay, this is what I’m talking about. | 我就知道会这样 |
[18:31] | Bhutan was being stubborn. | 不丹态度强硬 |
[18:32] | So, I’ve got to go check on my other prom date. | 我得去看看我的另一个舞伴了 |
[18:36] | – I’m sorry. – Yes? – Do you know where I can get | – 不好意思 – 啥事? – 你知道在哪能 |
[18:38] | any more of this amazing Chinese gum? | 买到这种超好吃的中国口香糖吗? |
[18:40] | – It’s nicotine gum. – Oh, no. | – 这是尼古丁口香糖 – 不是吧 |
[18:52] | Well, that does not change the fact | 这也改变不了 |
[18:54] | that our friends in Japan | 我们的日本朋友 |
[18:56] | still have claims to the Diaoyu Islands. | 在钓鱼岛也有主权的事实 |
[18:59] | President Lu says dropping your objections | 陆总统坚持你方 |
[19:01] | must be part of any deal. | 不得对任何交易持有异议 |
[19:05] | Well, that is unacceptable. | 我们无法接受 |
[19:07] | – Unacceptable! – She never does this. | – 无法接受! – 她从来没像这样过 |
[19:10] | I mean, I will storm out. Here I go. | 我会冲出去 我这就冲 |
[19:15] | No way. It’s unacceptable! | 没门 无法接受的! |
[19:20] | This is not happening. | 不可能 |
[19:21] | In all honesty, she’s never done this. | 坦白讲 她从来没这样过 |
[19:33] | I know two million sounds like a lot, sweetie. | 我知道两百万听起来好像很多 宝贝儿 |
[19:35] | It’s not. It’s a small price to pay | 但其实不多 这只是为拯救 |
[19:38] | to save the Brazilian rain forest. | 巴西雨林所要付出的小小代价 |
[19:40] | But aren’t you cutting down | 但是你不是要砍掉雨林 |
[19:42] | the rain forest in order to build the resort? | 来建度假村吗? |
[19:44] | So we can conserve the rest. | 这样我们就能好好保存没砍的啦 |
[19:47] | It’s a virtuous cycle. | 这是良性循环 |
[19:49] | Well, I guess that makes sense. | 听起来很有道理呢 |
[19:52] | – Hi, Mom. – What are you guys doing all the way out here? | – 嗨 妈妈 – 你两在这儿大老远的干嘛呢? |
[19:55] | We can talk about this later. | 我们等会再谈吧 |
[19:56] | I’ll leave the pamphlets on your pillow. | 我会在你枕头上放些宣传册的 |
[19:58] | – Thanks, Dad. – Darling. Lee. | – 谢谢 爸爸 – 亲爱的 待儿会见 |
[20:02] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:04] | If you want to get advice or talk about money, | 如果你需要钱方面的建议 |
[20:07] | you can come to me, okay? | 你来找我 好吗? |
[20:08] | I’ve got the whole Treasury Department. | 我手下可有一整个财政部门呢 |
[20:10] | And they’re, you know… | 而且他们 你懂得… |
[20:12] | they’ve been better, I realize. | 好吧 不管怎么说他们之前也辉煌过 |
[20:14] | I mean, Daddy loves you, sweetheart, | 虽然你爸爸爱你 宝贝儿 |
[20:18] | but he’s a crook. | 但他就是个骗子 |
[20:21] | – I know. – Right? | – 我知道 – 对吧? |
[20:22] | – Oh, excuse me. – I just thought I could… | – 不好意思 – 我只是觉得我可以… |
[20:24] | I don’t mean to interrupt an intimate moment, | 我不是有意要打扰你们的亲密时刻的 |
[20:27] | it’s just that there have | 只是谈判 |
[20:28] | been seismic developments in the negotiations. | 取得了重大进展 |
[20:31] | You have really rattled the Chinese leaders. | 你让中方领导阵脚大乱了 |
[20:33] | Chinese leaders? | 中方领导? |
[20:34] | – Yes, Catherine. – Seriously, Mom? | – 是的 凯瑟琳 – 有没搞错啊 妈妈? |
[20:35] | I think he is going to use the | 我感觉他就快要动用 |
[20:36] | gold pen from the Second Hague Convention very soon. | 那支第二次海牙会议的金笔了呢 |
[20:39] | Your mother has given an amazing pen to the Chinese leaders. | 你妈妈给了中方领导一支超棒的钢笔 |
[20:42] | – It’s gold… – She know… she knows about that pen. | – 是金色的… – 她知道… 她知道那笔长啥样 |
[20:44] | You are so terrible. | 你简直糟糕透了 |
[20:47] | – Catherine. – No. | – 凯瑟琳 – 别叫我 |
[20:49] | – Catherine. Okay. – Sorry. | – 凯瑟琳 这下好了 – 真是抱歉 |
[20:51] | Even labor and delivery with her was a nightmare. | 生她的时候就已经像一场噩梦了 |
[20:54] | Oh, yes? Why is that? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[20:55] | You have a very narrow vagina? | 你阴道很窄吗? |
[20:56] | Well, tight. In the States we say tight. | 是紧 在美国我们说紧 |
[20:58] | The Chinese economy is in a worse state than anyone realized. | 中国经济现状比任何人想的都要糟糕 |
[21:01] | These sanctions, they are really crippling them. | 这些制裁真的在削弱中国的经济 |
[21:03] | And Chi-Jang, he is a proud, stubborn man. | 而且岐将这个人 他高傲又固执 |
[21:06] | Like a Chinese Mr. Darcy. | 中国版的达西先生[《傲慢与偏见》男主为人高傲冷漠] |
[21:08] | But stupid also, like a Chinese Mr. Bingley. | 不过也蠢兮兮的 像中国版的宾利先生[《傲慢与偏见》中的角色 有点呆笨] |
[21:10] | I love “Mary Poppins.” | 我爱《欢乐满人间》 |
[21:11] | So if the United States lifts the sanctions | 因此 如果美国取消对中国的制裁 |
[21:15] | and is prepared to meet their demands for industrial metals | 并有意在接下来的25年 |
[21:17] | for the next 25 years, the Chinese might– | 与其在工业金属方面的要求达成一致 |
[21:22] | might be prepared to discuss Tibet. | 中国方面也许 可能 会就西藏问题进行协商 |
[21:26] | – To bet on what? – Wait, to talk about freeing Tibet? | – 吸什么脏了? – 等等 商讨解放西藏? |
[21:29] | No, they are prepared to discuss a framework for talks | 不不 他们准备框架协议的协商 |
[21:31] | aimed at a possible path to self-determination. | 是为了探索民族自治的可行性方案 |
[21:34] | – I’m freeing Tibet? – No, no, not free. | – 我要成为解放西藏的人了? – 不 并不是解放 |
[21:36] | It would likely be one country, two systems similar to Hong Kong. | 这应该跟在香港实行的一国两制差不多 |
[21:40] | – That’s it. – Bono’s gonna shit his sunglasses. | – 对 没错 – 博诺要操翻自个儿的墨镜了(保罗·大卫·休森 政治歌手戴墨镜为经典造型) |
[21:42] | That is like some man on the moon legacy shit. | 这简直是人类登上月球一样的历史性时刻 |
[21:45] | My God, Selina Meyer, the woman who freed Tibet. | 我的天啊 我赛琳娜·梅耶尔 解放西藏的女人 |
[21:50] | Not… no, really, not free. | 不… 不是 都说了不是解放 |
[21:52] | What about the factories in Ohio? | 那俄亥俄州的工厂怎么办? |
[21:54] | Jonah’s ahead in all the latest polls. | 在最新一轮投票中 乔纳都遥遥领先 |
[21:56] | Fuck those factories, man. I’m freeing Tibet. | 去你妹的工厂 凡人 我要解放西藏了 |
[21:58] | – Fuck it! – Really, not freeing. | – 去你妹的! – 讲真 不是解放 |
[22:00] | It is, of course, tragic | 显然 这对于 |
[22:02] | for the unemployed workers of Ohio and North Carolina. | 俄亥俄州和北卡罗来纳州的失业者是个不幸的消息 |
[22:05] | Well, they should have tried going to college. | 他们应该自己努力上大学的 |
[22:06] | Worry about your own unemployment in Finland. | 担心你们芬兰自己的失业问题吧 |
[22:09] | We don’t have unemployment in Finland. | 芬兰不存在失业问题 |
[22:10] | I’m gonna win a Nobel fucking Peace Prize, you guys. | 各位 那个该死的诺贝尔和平奖要归我了 |
[22:16] | – Oh, sorry. Are you all right? – It’s okay. | – 抱歉 你还好吧? – 没事 |
[22:18] | And Tibet will have a new future. | 西藏将会迎来崭新的未来 |
[22:20] | – Oh, God, sorry, sorry. Excuse me. Hey, babe. – Hare Krishna. | – 抱歉 不好意思 嗨 宝贝 – 哈瑞·奎师那[礼赞印度教克利须那神的颂歌] |
[22:23] | Hi. How was the ultrasound? | 喂 B超做的怎么样? |
[22:25] | Meyer, Meyer, Selina Meyer… | 梅耶尔 梅耶尔 赛琳娜·梅耶尔… |
[22:28] | Twins? Oh, my God. | 双胞胎? 我的老天 |
[22:31] | Oh, no, I’m twice as happy now. | 不 我也双倍幸福了 |
[22:34] | Hmm, who should I vote for, huh? | 我该投谁? |
[22:40] | Who should I vote for? You can’t teach that. | 我该投谁? 这可教不得 |
[22:44] | I hope he votes for himself. | 我希望他会投自己一票 |
[22:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. I need another ballot. | 不好意思 得再给我张选票 |
[22:48] | I just– I just need another ballot. | 我只是… 我只是需要再来张选票 |
[22:54] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想跟你说话 |
[22:56] | I want to tell you something, | 我想告诉你个事 |
[22:57] | but it’s very confidential, okay? | 但这是机密 不能透露给别人 明白吗? |
[23:01] | Mommy is going to free Tibet. | 妈妈要解放西藏了 |
[23:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:05] | Catherine, come on, honey, remember when you were little | 凯瑟琳 拜托 小心肝 还记得你小时候 |
[23:07] | and you had that Free | 把”解放西藏”的贴纸 |
[23:08] | Tibet” Sticker and you put it up on the wall | 贴在墙上 |
[23:11] | and we couldn’t get it off, remember, | 却弄不下来了吗 还记得吗 |
[23:12] | because you put it on wallpaper inexplicably. | 因为把它直接贴在墙纸上了 |
[23:14] | Hey, Kit-Cat. It’s me. Can I come in? | 嗨 小猫咪 是我 我能进了吗? |
[23:17] | Just you. | 你一个人进来 |
[23:22] | – Hey, baby. – Well, yeah. | – 宝贝 – 好吧 |
[23:32] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[23:38] | And now, let us celebrate | 现在 让我们共同庆祝 |
[23:40] | with a traditional Christmas feast. | 传统圣诞晚宴 |
[23:43] | This is a… | 这是个… |
[23:47] | culturally significant and traditional… | 极具传统文化底蕴的 |
[23:51] | – Freedom log. – …freedom log. | – 自由原木蛋糕 – …自由原木蛋糕 |
[23:53] | Why don’t we slice that up for everyone to enjoy? | 我们来切开一起分享吧 |
[23:57] | You know, we have a statement that is ready for release. | 你知道 我们准备好了要发表声明 |
[24:04] | There will be no statement. | 不能发表声明 |
[24:06] | These are very delicate issues | 这些议题都太过敏感 |
[24:08] | and cannot be rushed. | 不能仓促行事 |
[24:09] | Oh, yes, of course. | 对 的确如此 |
[24:10] | I understand that completely. | 我完全能够理解 |
[24:13] | Although, perhaps when things are as significant as Tibet, | 然而 也许像西藏这么重大的议题 |
[24:18] | things are accidently leaked to the press | 一不小心就被媒体知道了 |
[24:23] | so that the world may know of our accomplishments. | 这样一来全球都会知道我们的成就 |
[24:30] | It would be very unfortunate if it also leaked | 如果同时有传言指出 你在中国黑客攻击美国问题上 |
[24:33] | that you lied to your country about our hacking of your tweets. | 欺骗了全国人民 那可就非常不幸了 |
[24:38] | That is ridiculous. | 这指责太荒谬了 |
[24:39] | We have your emails to prove it. | 我们手上有你的邮件作证 |
[24:44] | Okay, well, we can just wait for you guys to release a statement. | 好吧 那我们等你们发表声明 |
[24:52] | Minna. | 明娜 |
[24:56] | Mr. McLintock? | 麦克林托克先生? |
[24:58] | Good news. | 好消息啊 |
[24:59] | Your adoption paper has been approved. | 你的领养文件被批准了 |
[25:02] | You and your wife soon will have a Chinese baby. | 您和您妻子就会迎来一个中国宝贝了 |
[25:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[25:09] | What is happening? | 怎么回事?[天朝监听梗] |
[25:11] | Well, good-bye, Andrew. | 再见了 安德鲁 |
[25:12] | Catherine has any questions about the Brazil investment, | 如果凯瑟琳有任何关于巴西投资的问题 |
[25:15] | – always available. – I have a question. | – 随时可以来找我 – 我倒是有个问题 |
[25:17] | Is it actually an investment in Brazil? | 是个真的在巴西的投资吗? |
[25:20] | I can take this if you’d like. | 我帮你拿吧 |
[25:22] | – Thank you. – Yeah, sure. | – 谢谢你 – 别客气 |
[25:23] | – Thank you for everything, ma’am. – You’re so welcome. | – 感谢你做的这一切 女士 – 你太客气了 |
[25:25] | All right, wheels up in 10 minutes on Marine One. | 好了 陆战一号10分钟后启程 |
[25:29] | Pick up the… | 拿上那个… |
[25:30] | – Hi, Catherine. – Really? | – 你好 凯瑟琳 – 认真的吗? |
[25:32] | – What? – It’s official. | – 怎么了? – 官方消息 |
[25:34] | 20 this evening, the Widow Sherman conceded. | 今晚20 寡妇谢尔曼认输了 |
[25:37] | H.R. Fucknstuf, Jonah won the election? | 卧槽 乔纳赢了? |
[25:39] | – It was a small margin. – My god! | – 险胜 – 我的天呐! |
[25:41] | But still counts as a sign of the apocalypse. | 不过还是可以视为天启的祥瑞 |
[25:42] | So Jonah’s gonna vote for me and I’m… | 所以乔纳会投票支持我 而我会… |
[25:44] | Gonna be president! | 成为总统! |
[25:46] | – I’ve got to call him. – I got him. He’s right here. | – 我必须给他打电话 – 我打了 给你 |
[25:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[25:49] | Congressman Ryan. | 国会议员瑞安 |
[25:51] | Hello, Madam President. | 你好 总统女士 |
[25:53] | – Or should I call you colleague now? – I wouldn’t. | – 或者我该叫你同事? – 我不这么觉得 |
[25:55] | And I just want to let you know that I, | 我只希望你知道 我 |
[25:57] | Congressman Jonah Ryan, | 国会议员乔纳·瑞安 |
[25:59] | will personally deliver you | 会亲自投给你把你 |
[26:01] | the vote that delivers you the presidency. | 送上总统宝座的一票 |
[26:03] | That means so much to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[26:05] | Ma’am, while I have you on the phone, | 女士 正好我们还在通电话 |
[26:06] | New Hampshire is struggling with an epidemic of opiate addict… | 新罕布什尔正在与鸦片成瘾的流行病做斗争… |
[26:10] | Yeah, I’m not gonna… | 得了 我不会… |
[26:13] | – Good. That goes in my bag. – Yeah. | – 好样的 把那个放我包里 – 好的 |
[26:20] | I can elect anyone in New Hampshire. | 我可以推选新罕布什尔的任何人 |
[26:22] | – I can elect a Muslim AIDS virus. – Okay, Jeff. | – 我可以推选个穆斯林的艾滋病毒 – 行了 杰夫 |
[26:25] | A terrorist fucking AIDS virus | 有史以来最小的自杀背心里 |
[26:28] | in the tiniest suicide vest ever made, | 他妈的艾滋病的恐怖分子 |
[26:31] | I could make it governor of New Hampshire. | 我能让他成为新罕布什尔的州长 |
[26:33] | Okay, Jeff, you’re drunk. | 行了 杰夫 你喝醉了 |
[26:34] | New Hampshire, New Hampshire. | 新罕布什尔 新罕布什尔 |
[26:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[26:38] | My God. I did this. | 我的天呐 这是我的功劳 |
[26:41] | We just elected Jonah to Congress. | 我们刚刚让乔纳选上国会了 |
[26:45] | Looking around, I see so many familiar faces of people | 看看周围 我看见了很多熟悉的 |
[26:48] | that supported me and believed in me. | 支持我相信我的面孔 |
[26:51] | And I see a few that didn’t. | 也看见了几个反对我的 |
[26:53] | Like Jessica Thompson. | 比如杰西卡·汤姆森 |
[26:55] | Hey, Jessica. Jessica, I see you there. | 嘿 杰西卡 我看见你了 |
[26:58] | Yeah, it’s been a long time since high school. | 确实 自从高中之后就没见过你了 |
[27:00] | I like what you did with your hair. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[27:01] | Do you like what I did with my life? | 你喜欢我的新生活吗? |
[27:04] | Jimmy O’Connor, I’ve been waiting 20 years to say this to you. | 吉米·欧康纳 我等了20年 想对你说这句话 |
[27:07] | My God, I did this. | 我的天呐 这都是我的错 |
[27:10] | You just elected Jonah to Congress. | 你刚刚让乔纳选上国会了 |
[27:12] | I think that you are the spaz. | 我觉得你才是笨蛋 |
[27:14] | But through it all, | 但一路过来 |
[27:16] | there was one person who truly believed in Jonah Ryan | 有个人一直相信乔纳·瑞安 |
[27:21] | and that was Jonah Ryan. | 那就是乔纳·瑞安 |
[27:23] | This is my dream, | 这是我的梦想 |
[27:24] | that you can believe in yourself so hard | 如果你足够相信自己 |
[27:27] | that you eventually become a congressman. | 总有一天你会成为国会议员 |
[27:30] | Thank you, New Hampshire. Thank you. | 谢谢你 新罕布什尔 谢谢你 |
[27:32] | Yeah, well, we’re thrilled. Thank you, Congressman. | 是的 我们非常激动 谢谢你 议员先生 |
[27:35] | Jonah is gonna be sworn in with the rest of the freshmen. | 乔纳会和其他新人一起宣誓就职 |
[27:38] | – Yeah. – Mom, I’ve come to a decision, by the way, | – 是的 – 妈咪 顺便说一句 我已经决定了 |
[27:42] | about the Palm Beach house. | 关于棕榈滩的海滨别墅 |
[27:44] | – Okay, Catherine, listen… – I’m keeping it. | – 好吧 凯瑟琳 听着… – 我要留着它 |
[27:48] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[27:48] | And I’m turning it into a sanctuary for rescued farm animals. | 我要把它当做被拯救的家畜的避难所 |
[27:53] | What? | 什么? |
[27:53] | – Rescued farm animals. – Yeah, I heard her. | – 被拯救的家畜 – 我听见了 |
[27:56] | I think it’s inspiring, ma’am. | 我认为这很棒 女士 |
[27:57] | You’re taking my daddy’s house | 你要把我父亲的房子 |
[27:59] | and turning it into some Club Med for goats? | 当做什么山羊的地中海俱乐部[世界著名的旅游度假机构之一]? |
[28:04] | Well, it won’t be just goats. | 不会只有山羊的 |
[28:05] | I mean, there’s so much property | 我是说 地方足够 |
[28:07] | that we were talking about all different kinds of animals. | 我们可以收纳各种不同的动物 |
[28:09] | I mean, you could have ducks or… | 可以有鸭子或者… |
[28:12] | – Lame horses. – Pigs. | – 残疾的马 – 猪 |
[28:13] | – Pigs. Potbellied pigs. – Emus. | – 猪 肥胖的猪 – 鸸鹋 |
[28:16] | And we could have horses as well. | 也可以有马 |
[28:18] | – Okay. – We could have peacocks, too. | – 好的 – 我们也可以帮助孔雀 |
[28:19] | – Can you do llamas? – Yeah, we could have llamas. | – 你可以帮助大羊驼吗? – 当然 我们可以 |
[28:23] | – Llamas. – Maybe a three-legged goat. | – 大羊驼 – 也许三只腿的羊 |