时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hey, ma’am, I think somebody’s coming. | 夫人 好像有人来了 |
[00:25] | – Oh, my God. – Gary. | – 天啊 – 盖瑞 |
[00:26] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天啊 天 天 天 天 啊! |
[00:30] | – Oh! – Ah, President Meyers. | – 噢! – 啊 梅耶总统 |
[00:32] | President Stevenson! | 史蒂文逊总统! |
[00:34] | Enjoying a stroll down memory lane? | 在回忆中漫游呢? |
[00:37] | Well, I’ll tell you something, if this were my library, | 我跟你说 如果这是我的图书馆 |
[00:39] | I would make sure the people could sit behind the desk. | 我会确保人们可以坐在桌子后面 |
[00:42] | Can you even have a library? | 这真的是图书馆吗? |
[00:44] | Seems like it’d be more like a bookmobile. | 你的图书馆应该更像是流动图书室吧 |
[00:51] | Oh, my goodness, you’re so funny! | 天啊 你真搞笑! |
[00:54] | If only the American people | 如果美国人民 |
[00:56] | could’ve known you for your sense of humor | 不是通过你对种族隔离制度漠不关心的态度 |
[00:57] | instead of your bizarre indifference to apartheid. | 而是通过你的幽默感知道你的就好了 |
[01:01] | President Stevenson. | 史蒂文逊总统 |
[01:02] | – Ah, Mr. Splett. – Ma’am, I found one. | – 史培雷先生 – 女士 我找到了 |
[01:04] | – You found what? – You told me to find all the pictures of you. | – 你找到什么了? – 你不是要我找你所有的照片嘛 |
[01:07] | – I didn’t say that. – Is that your purse? | – 我可没这样要求过 – 那是你的包吗? |
[01:09] | No. Let’s go and see what else Hughes stole from the West Wing. | 不是 我们去看看休斯从西楼里还偷走了什么 |
[01:12] | You want to? I think we’re about to start this thing. | 怎么样? 我觉得我们马上就可以去看看 |
[01:20] | I don’t understand how a guy | 我不知道一个从没翻过书的人 |
[01:21] | who never cracked a book can open up a library. | 怎么可以开一个图书馆 |
[01:23] | Let me tell you something, | 我告诉你 |
[01:24] | Hughes literally grabbed this chopper the day you left office. | 休斯在你一走之后立马就征用了这架直升飞机 |
[01:27] | How they “Jewed him down,” as Mother used to say | 他们如何”砍价” 我妈以前不是跟我说这个 |
[01:29] | when she wasn’t busy | 就是忙着告诉我 |
[01:30] | telling me he only picked me as a running mate | 他跟我一起竞选只是因为 |
[01:32] | so that he could look taller. | 我可以让他看起来高点 |
[01:33] | Oh, my God. Supermodels are your height. | 天啊 你可是超模身高好嘛 |
[01:36] | It doesn’t matter. She’s dead. Who cares? | 管它呢 她死了 谁在乎? |
[01:38] | Hey, that reminds me, we | 这提醒我 |
[01:39] | need to find a place for Andrew’s desk upstairs. | 我们要在楼上给安德鲁的桌子找个地 |
[01:42] | How is an ex-president’s ex moving back in with her | 美国这小地方怎么挺得过 |
[01:44] | gonna go over with small-town America? | 前总统和她前男友重修旧好这种消息? |
[01:46] | Unlike small-town America, | 不像美国这小地方 |
[01:48] | Andrew fucks me in a way I really enjoy. | 安德鲁在床上可带劲了 |
[01:50] | – Oh, wow! – Mm-hmm. | – 嗷 哇! – 嗯哼 |
[01:52] | Ma’am, may I get one with you and the first ladies? | 夫人 我能给你和第一夫人们照一张像吗? |
[01:54] | Oh, absolutely! | 噢 当然! |
[01:56] | No Mrs. Hughes. She must be hanging from the rafters somewhere. | 休斯夫人不在 她一定是挂在椽子的某个地方了 |
[01:58] | – Gale! – Don’t forget the first husbands. | – 盖尔! – 别忘记第一丈夫了 |
[02:00] | Madame President, you look stunning in white. | 总统女士 你穿白色真是美极了 |
[02:03] | Where’s la presidenta? | 总统阁下在哪? |
[02:05] | I believe she is with President Hughes and the other formers | 我确信她与休斯总统和另外一些前任总统一起 |
[02:08] | taking pictures in front of Air Force One. | 在空军一号前照相 |
[02:10] | Wait, that wasn’t on the schedule. | 等等 那不在行程上 |
[02:11] | I think it was an impromptu thing. | 这好像只是一时兴起 |
[02:13] | They just happened to be chatting amongst themselves. | 他们刚好在聊天 |
[02:15] | Got it. So good to see you! | 知道了 见到你真高兴! |
[02:17] | Former fuckers. | 操蛋前任们 |
[02:19] | This is as impromptu as a colonoscopy | 这跟结肠镜手术一样临时 |
[02:21] | except with quadruple of the assholes. | 除了这里聚集四倍的傻蛋们之外 |
[02:23] | – Are we running from something scary, ma’am? – No. | – 有什么可怕的东西在追我们吗 女士? – 不是 |
[02:25] | Richard, you slow down. It’ll look like I’m not running. | 理查德 你慢点 这样看起来我没在跑步 |
[02:27] | – Gary, you go fast. – Yep! | – 盖瑞 你快点 – 好嘞! |
[02:28] | Oh, no, that’s too fast. | 噢 快过头了 |
[02:31] | Okay, folks, listen up. | 好的 大家 听好了 |
[02:35] | I want a library. | 我想要一个图书馆 |
[02:36] | I guess I could give up the gift wrapping room. | 我想我可以放弃礼品包装室 |
[02:38] | No, no, no, I want a goddamn | 不 不 不 我想要个 |
[02:41] | “Look at the size of my dick,” | “看我屌多大” |
[02:43] | “Bring history to life” Presidential library. | “重现历史”那样酷的总统图书馆 |
[02:46] | I’m the only living president who doesn’t have one. | 活着的总统中就我一个人没有图书馆 |
[02:49] | And you wanna know why that is? | 你们知道这是为什么吗? |
[02:50] | Because you served less than one year? | 因为你任期不满一年? |
[02:51] | No. Because nobody gives me any respect. | 不 因为无人尊重我 |
[02:55] | I was a two-term senator. | 我做过两期的参议员 |
[02:57] | I was a congresswoman. | 我曾是国会女议员 |
[02:59] | – A mother. – No! | – 还是一名母亲 – 你闭嘴! |
[03:00] | I was the first woman vice president. | 我是历史上第一位女性副总统 |
[03:03] | And America cannot forget that. | 美国可不能忘了这个 |
[03:06] | Never forget. | 永不忘记 |
[03:07] | Oh, sorry, that’s the Holocaust. | 抱歉 那是纳粹大屠杀的口号 |
[03:08] | – Totally forgot. – I need a monument to Selina Meyer. | – 完全忘了 – 我需要一座塞琳娜·梅耶纪念碑 |
[03:11] | – An institution. – Selina Meyer belongs in an institution. | – 一家机构 – 塞琳娜·梅耶是机构的好名字 |
[03:16] | – It was a spa. – Let’s do this! | – 那是一家SPA的名字 – 让我们一起做这个吧! |
[03:17] | Oh, you know what? We’re on an airplane. I know that. | 噢 你知道吗 我们在一架飞机上 我知道 |
[03:19] | What are you thinking about for a location? | 你对地点有什么想法? |
[03:20] | – It’s gonna be Yale. – Oh. | – 在耶鲁 – 噢 |
[03:22] | Yale has the prestige. | 耶鲁享有盛名 |
[03:24] | And, boys, it’s where I went to law school. | 而且 孩子们 我在耶鲁学的法律 |
[03:26] | So, I mean, Yale’s just perfect. | 所以 我觉得耶鲁很完美 |
[03:27] | Your outfits alone are gonna be a wing. | 单就你的行装绝对会吸引一票人 |
[03:30] | – Dresses, belts… – Now, look, | – 这小裙子 这皮带… – 现在 听着 |
[03:31] | I want you to start lining up architects. | 我要你现在就开始招建筑师 |
[03:33] | I wanna talk to every Tom, Dick, and Gehry out there. | 我要面试每个存在着的汤姆 迪克和盖里奥 |
[03:36] | Maybe a female candidate. | 也许找个女性候选人 |
[03:38] | Well, we’re not redoing a kitchen here, you know? | 我们可不是在给厨房重新装修 你懂? |
[03:41] | And we need to tell them | 而且我们需要告诉他们 |
[03:43] | that the Kennedy Library is a reference point | 肯尼迪图书馆是个好的参考 |
[03:45] | ’cause, you know, he was also a part-termer. | 因为 你知道 他的任期也没满(人家是被暗杀了好不好) |
[03:47] | Right. | 呵呵 |
[03:50] | Can I bring anything? | 我能带点什么吗? |
[03:51] | Ah, don’t bring a thing. | 不需要带什么 |
[03:52] | I’m gonna make my famous paella valenciana. | 我会做我最著名的西班牙海鲜饭 |
[03:54] | We’re looking forward to | 希望在周六 |
[03:55] | seeing you and your lovely wife on Saturday. | 能见到你和你美丽的夫人 |
[03:57] | All right, can’t be too safe. | 总得注意安全 |
[03:58] | Common Core指Common Core State Standards Initiative 意为州共同核心课程标准。是美国一项教育计划, 指在从幼儿园到12年级学生在各年级课程结束之前 所应该知道的关于英语文学和数学的知识。 | |
[03:58] | That sweaty pederast has ruined more kids than the Common Core. | 那个汗多的鸡奸犯毁掉的小孩比州共同核心课程标准毁掉的还多 |
[04:01] | Luckily, Will’s anal halitosis | 幸运的是 威尔的肛门臭味 |
[04:04] | renders him completely unbouffable. | 让他无从下口 |
[04:05] | – Tell ’em why, Will. – I’m fortunate to be odious | – 告诉他们为什么 威尔 – 我很幸运的 |
[04:08] | to all colors of the sexual spectrum. | 躲过了性谱上每一种吸引别人的特质 |
[04:09] | So, what is it? Speak, Professor X-Gayvier. | 所以 怎么了? 说吧 X-基-教授 |
[04:09] | Charles Xavier, 出自X战警。 此处指他光头像X教授并且暗讽X教授是同性恋。 | |
[04:12] | Minority Leader Furlong, with Congressman Shields’ retirement, | 少数派代表弗朗先生 因为国会议员谢尔德退休 |
[04:15] | there is an empty seat on Ways and Means, so– | 财政立法委员会空出来了一个位置 所以… |
[04:17] | Yeah, let me save you the peanut log you’re about to squeeze | 让我给你省点 |
[04:20] | out of your face anus here– no. | 你从你那肛门脸里挤出点花生条的麻烦 不行 |
[04:22] | You remain in detention on the Ethics Committee | 你和其他的早餐俱乐部人员 |
[04:24] | with the rest of the special ed Breakfast Club. | 仍然被伦理委员会拘留着 |
[04:26] | Nobody in Congress cares about ethics. | 国会里没有人在乎伦理 |
[04:29] | Jonah Ryan needs to make waves. | 乔纳·瑞安需要激起波浪 |
[04:30] | GI可指美国陆军,也可指血糖生成指数; Slow也指迟钝,慢。此处暗讽乔纳。 | |
[04:30] | – Dismissed, GI Slow. – I’m free Saturday night. | – 解散 迟钝傻大兵 – 我周六晚有空 |
[04:33] | I am shocked. | 呵呵你有空我真是惊呆了 |
[04:35] | Good luck getting your | 祝你早日从那些贱兮兮的霍比特人 |
[04:36] | precious back from those mean hobbits, Sméagol. | 手里把你的珍宝拿回来 史矛革(霍比特人里守护宝藏的恶龙) |
[04:39] | – Uh, Kent. – Will. | – 呃 肯特 – 威尔 |
[04:41] | I, uh– I’m so sorry, but, you know, a job’s a job. | 我 呃 我很抱歉 但是 你懂的 工作就是工作 |
[04:45] | That’s a false equivalence, but I appreciate the sentiment. | 你这是个假等式 不过谢谢你的好意 |
[04:47] | The first couple of years are the toughest, but… | 最开始的几年是最难熬的 但是… |
[04:49] | – Kent! – Will! | – 肯特 – 威尔! |
[04:54] | – What is this music, ma’am? – It’s Brazilian music. | – 这是什么音乐 女士? – 巴西音乐 |
[04:56] | – Andrew gave it to me. – Ma’am, could you please stop dancing? | – 安德鲁给我的 – 女士 你可以停一下吗? |
[04:59] | ‘Cause I’m just– I’m framing out your dress right now. | 因为我 我正在给你的裙子画轮廓 |
[05:01] | You know, you’re using an awful lot of paint for down there. | 你知道吗 你画这裙子用了太多颜料了 |
[05:04] | Maybe use it for up here and focus on this. | 也许上面也可以画点然后着重这块 |
[05:06] | Oh, yeah, let’s give the people what they want. | 噢耶 我们给大家想要的吧 |
[05:08] | Okay, that’s really… | 好吧 你这真是… |
[05:09] | – I’m sorry, that was too much. – …way out of line. | – 我很抱歉 刚刚那太.. – 出格了.. |
[05:11] | – But, yes. – Knock, knock. | – (照他说的做)- 咚咚 |
[05:12] | Sorry to interrupt. Can we take five? | 抱歉打扰 我们能休息五分钟吗? |
[05:14] | Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry, Helen. | 哦 嗯 抱歉 海伦 |
[05:16] | Just five for a second. No, Gary knows how to do this. | 就休息五分钟 别 盖瑞知道怎么弄 |
[05:19] | – Okay, ma’am. Oh, sorry. – What are you doing? | – 好的 噢 抱歉 – 你在干什么? |
[05:21] | God damn it, what is it? | 我个老天 什么事? |
[05:22] | Lee, I’ve been rustling the bushes… | 我最近在打探民意 |
[05:24] | – Yes? – …and it turns out that people are | – 然后? – … 然后结果是相当一部分人 |
[05:26] | considerably more interested in | 比起你的成人教育和艾滋病 |
[05:28] | your library than they are in adult literacy or AIDS. | 更感兴趣于你的图书馆 |
[05:32] | Well, I guess AIDS had a good run. | 艾滋也算风光过了 |
[05:34] | It did. | 的确 |
[05:35] | Um, I have a Pakistani industrialist friend | 嗯 我有个巴基斯坦的工业家朋友 |
[05:39] | who’s interested in donating $20 million | 他有兴趣捐赠两千万 |
[05:42] | if you get his cousin off the no-fly list. | 只要你把他的侄子从禁飞名单上划掉 |
[05:43] | As long as he promises not to blow up my library, | 只要他保证不炸了我的图书馆 |
[05:45] | I mean, I don’t really give a shit. | 我可无所谓 |
[05:48] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 行吧 – 好 |
[05:49] | – Richard! – I’ve been standing here the entire time, ma’am. | – 理查德! – 我一直在这一动不动地站着呢 女士 |
[05:51] | Just trying to keep still in case I’m in the painting. | 摆个好姿势 随时准备被画进画里 |
[05:53] | No, you’re not in the painting. Come here. | 不 没有把你画进去 过来 |
[05:54] | So, listen, in terms of the library, | 听我说 关于这个图书馆 |
[05:55] | I really wanna have a reflecting pool someplace | 我非常希望能在那里建一个倒影池 |
[05:58] | for people to come and sit and reflect | 可以让人们过来坐坐 顺便看看 |
[06:00] | on what this cocksuck of a country did to me. | 这个操蛋的国家对我做了什么 |
[06:03] | – My pen’s just out of ink. – Let’s go. | – 我的钢笔没墨水了 – 我们走 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna scratch it into the paper | 我就用它在纸上划拉下您的指示 |
[06:06] | and then kind of go back over and trace over | 然后再回顾一下 把笔迹描出来 |
[06:08] | and see what I wrote before, like in a suspense movie. | 看看我之前写的是什么 就像悬疑电影里演的那样 |
[06:10] | Also, we heard back from Yale and their response was emphatic. | 另外 我们收到了耶鲁的回信 他们的反应很坚决 |
[06:13] | It’s a no. | 不同意 |
[06:17] | Okay, Helen, I’m so sorry. Can we just take another five? | 海伦 抱歉 麻烦再等我们五分钟? |
[06:21] | Gary, I don’t know why you keep doing that because… | 盖瑞 我不明白你为什么要一直往这边扯因为… |
[06:24] | Okay, just get back. | 算了 一边儿去 |
[06:26] | What did Yale say? What did they say exactly? | 耶鲁怎么说的? 他们具体是怎么说的? |
[06:29] | They said the Sherman Tanz pardon was unsavory | 他们说你对舍曼·泰兹的赦免让人反感 |
[06:32] | and not in line with the values of Yale. | 这和耶鲁大学的价值观不太相符 |
[06:34] | Then they asked for a donation | 他们要求我们 |
[06:35] | to their annual fund. How much do we send? | 给他们的年度基金捐款 我们捐多少呢? |
[06:37] | Okay, who else do we know that went to Yale that can help us out? | 我们还认识哪些能帮忙的耶鲁大学的学生呢? |
[06:40] | I did. I can call my RA. We’re still pretty close. | 我可以 我可以打给我的宿舍舍监 我们关系还不错 |
[06:42] | Okay, well, that’s, you know… | 好吧 这个 你懂的… |
[06:44] | Well, your undergrad alma mater, Smith College, | 你的母校史密斯大学 |
[06:46] | said they were open to exploring. | 说他们愿意合作 |
[06:47] | Just like a Smith girl, open to exploring. | 就像史密斯大学的女孩一样 不管别人要求什么都愿意配合 |
[06:50] | Lesbians would really know how to run a library… | 蕾丝边们也许真的知道怎样经营图书馆… |
[06:51] | You know, it might not be a bad idea. | 这或许并不是一个坏主意 |
[06:53] | A woman president, women’s college, | 女总统 女子大学 |
[06:55] | three hours from New York. | 到纽约只有三个小时的路程 |
[06:57] | And the fall foliage is amazing! | 而且那里秋天的落叶超美的! |
[06:59] | You know what, can I just say something? | 我能爆个粗口吗? |
[07:00] | Fuck Yale University. | 去他妈的耶鲁大学 |
[07:02] | – Fuck Yale. – Yeah. | – 去他妈的耶鲁 – 对 |
[07:04] | I’m not really comfortable | 听你们说这种话 |
[07:04] | – with that kind of language. – Fuck Yale University. | – 我不是很舒服 – 去他妈的耶鲁大学 |
[07:07] | – We’re going with Smith. – Ellen. Have you guys seen Ellen? | – 我们和史密斯大学合作 – 艾伦 你们见到艾伦了吗? |
[07:08] | – Who? – My daughter. | – 谁? – 我女儿 |
[07:10] | I had to bring her to work today, | 我今天不得不带她来工作 |
[07:11] | and we’re playing hide and seek, | 我们在玩捉迷藏 |
[07:12] | and now I can’t find her. | 但现在我找不到她了 |
[07:13] | – I’m here, Mike! I’m going to hide again! – Oh, shit! | – 我在这儿 麦克! 我又要藏起来了! – 卧槽 |
[07:15] | – Oh, my God. – No, no, we’re not hiding anymore. | – 天哪 – 别 我们不藏了 |
[07:17] | Oh, she’s too much! | 她也太闹腾了! |
[07:20] | How the fuck long was that kid here for? | 这孩子他妈的在这呆多久了? |
[07:22] | I think just since today, but I can’t be sure. | 我想她是今天过来的 但我不太确定 |
[07:24] | We about done, you think? | 快画完了吧? |
[07:26] | Well, we just got started, ma’am. | 我们才刚开始呢 女士 |
[07:30] | What? | 啥? |
[07:31] | It may look sunny, | 这里也许看起来天气晴朗 |
[07:33] | but with temperatures plunging down into the single digits, | 但气温已降到了个位数 |
[07:35] | the Coney Island Polar Bear | 科尼岛北极熊俱乐部 |
[07:36] | Club is really earning its name this year. | 今年绝对的名副其实 |
[07:38] | Hey, guys, wait for me! | 嗨 大家 等一下我! |
[07:40] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[07:41] | All right! Oh! | 好棒啊! |
[07:43] | Oh, my God! God, that’s cold! | 天哪 天哪 太冷了 |
[07:45] | – It’s great, right? – I don’t think this is working. | – 很棒 是吧? – 我觉得不怎么样 |
[07:48] | – Well, obviously – Denise! I’d cut it. | – 很明显 – 丹妮丝! 我会把它砍掉 |
[07:52] | I’m sure that there are some bored housewives out there | 我相信肯定会有一些无聊的家庭主妇 |
[07:55] | that would enjoy ogling your Walter Cronkite, | 会对着沃尔特·克朗凯特抛媚眼 |
[07:57] | but to me, it looks like local morning news | 但对我来说 这看起来像某些地方台的早间新闻 |
[07:59] | from, I don’t know, Delaware. | 像是 我想想 特拉华州的早间新闻 |
[08:01] | No, it’s so Delaware. | 是 太像特拉华州的风格了 |
[08:02] | – And, yeah, of course. – Denise! | – 而且 对 当然了 – 丹妮丝! |
[08:04] | Jane, this piece was your idea. I didn’t even wanna do it. | 简 这段视频是你的主意 我一开始根本不想去做的 |
[08:07] | Danny, I respect what you are trying to do, | 丹尼 我尊重你的努力 |
[08:09] | but maybe this isn’t the best fit. | 但或许这样不是最合适的 |
[08:11] | “Not the best fit” The piece or “Not the best fit” You and me? | “不是最合适的” 你说的是这段视频还是我们呢? |
[08:14] | – Mostly the piece. – Hey, Jane! | – 主要是说视频 – 嗨 简! |
[08:16] | – You’re late. – Okay. | – 你迟到了 – 好吧 |
[08:17] | Honestly, it could’ve gone worse. | 说实话 还可能更糟的 |
[08:20] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗? |
[08:22] | I was standing right there and Furlong didn’t invite me | 我就站在那但是弗朗却没有邀请我 |
[08:24] | to his little power broker dinner party. | 去参加他的权力经纪人(操纵某地区政治势力的人)晚间小聚会 |
[08:26] | – I love paella. – Wives in this town make the social calendar. | – 我超爱西班牙炒饭 – 这个城里的社交活动都是由主妇们制定的 |
[08:30] | Mrs. Furlong likes inviting couples, | 弗朗太太喜欢邀请夫妻党 |
[08:33] | not unregistered sex offenders. | 而非未登记的性罪犯 |
[08:34] | If you wanna position yourself for higher office long term, | 如果你想长期在高位占领一席之地 |
[08:37] | you will need a committed partner, specifically, a woman. | 你需要一位忠诚的合作伙伴 具体来说 一个女人 |
[08:40] | Fuck that dated paradigm! | 去他妈的陈规旧俗! |
[08:42] | I am a balling bachelor sexual congressman, | 本大爷是个流连花丛的单身性感国会议员 |
[08:45] | and I will be passing bills by day and smashing gash by night. | 白天看议案晚上玩女人 |
[08:48] | Congressman, being a bachelor in this town | 议员 在这个城里 |
[08:50] | means you’re gayer than a TV evangelist. | 单身就意味着你比电视传道人还要基 |
[08:52] | God damn it! I hate homophobia. | 该死的! 我讨厌恐同症 |
[08:54] | If it’s any consolation, statistically speaking, | 也许这样说会对你有所安慰 从统计学上来说 |
[08:57] | married politicians have more sex with more single women | 相比单身政客 已婚政客 |
[09:00] | than single politicians. | 会跟更多的单身女人发生关系 |
[09:02] | Fine. Find me Mrs. Ryan. | 好 那就给我找下瑞安太太 |
[09:04] | – Okay. – Not my mom. | – 好的 – 我不是说我妈 |
[09:09] | I don’t give a damn | 我不关心 |
[09:10] | what people say about Hoyt Steptoe, | 人们怎么说我霍伊特·斯特普托 |
[09:12] | but when my opponent spreads lies about my wife? | 但我的对手却散布我妻子的谣言? |
[09:15] | How dare you, Buddy Calhoun? | 你竟敢这么做 鲍迪·卡尔霍恩? |
[09:17] | – How dare you? – No, he isn’t. | – 你竟敢? – 不 他不是吧 |
[09:19] | He’s crying. Haha, what a fucking girl! | 他在哭 哈哈 跟个娘们儿似的! |
[09:23] | Can I borrow you for a second, Miss Brookheimer? | 借一步说话好吗 布鲁克海默小姐? |
[09:26] | I did not do this, | 不是我干的 |
[09:28] | absolutely, positively. | 绝对 肯定 |
[09:30] | Fine, I did it! | 好吧 是我干的! |
[09:32] | But that’s my job. | 但那是我的工作啊 |
[09:34] | I need to clear my head, because this whole campaign | 我需要冷静一下 因为整个竞选 |
[09:36] | is not going the way I envisioned it. | 并没有往我期望的方向发展 |
[09:38] | Oh, what did you envision, Woody, | 你期望是怎么样呢 胡迪(出自玩具总动员) |
[09:40] | that you and Buzz Lightyear would win this election | 你希望你和巴斯光年(出自玩具总动员)赢得大选 |
[09:42] | and Andy would play with you again? | 然后安迪(出自玩具总动员)还会和你们一起过家家? |
[09:45] | Will you play that back? | 你可以回放一下吗? |
[09:46] | I wanna see him cry again. | 我想再看看他哭 |
[09:47] | All right, hit “POTUS SUV.” | 好的 点击”波图斯越野车” |
[09:50] | – Mm-hmm. – Now select playlist. | – 嗯 – 现在选择播放列表 |
[09:52] | – And voila. – There you go, babe. | – 然后就好啦 – 好了 宝贝 |
[09:54] | – Oh, I like that. | – 噢 我喜欢 |
[09:56] | Hey, who are we meeting with again today? | 我们今天要去见谁来着? |
[09:58] | The President of Smith College, Regina Pell. | 史密斯大学的校长 芮金娜·佩尔 |
[10:00] | Gigi Pell. God, that’s a blast from the past. | 金金·佩尔 天哪 她是我过去的老铁 |
[10:03] | Aw, you were college buddies? | 你们是大学闺蜜吗? |
[10:05] | No, I don’t really remember her that well. | 不是 我其实并不怎么记得她 |
[10:07] | Also, estimates for construction are coming in at $300 million. | 另外 图书馆预计建造费用要三亿美金 |
[10:10] | – What? – The money’s out there. | – 什么? – 钱就在那里 |
[10:12] | We just can’t get our hands on it right now. | 但我们现在还捞不到手 |
[10:14] | How do you get this to read the texts and emails out loud? | 怎么让它大声读出短信和邮件? |
[10:17] | I mean, can we reallocate some of the money | 我说 我们能不能重新分配一部分 |
[10:19] | from the Meyer Fund to the library? | 梅耶基金里的钱用在建造图书馆上? |
[10:21] | – Absolutely, yes. – That’s actually a felony. | – 当然 可以 – 事实上挪用基金会的资金是一项重罪 |
[10:23] | So, we just tell them that we have it all… | 我们就告诉他们这就是全部的… |
[10:24] | And then we just shuffle papers around | 然后我们就填许许多多的表格 |
[10:25] | until it looks like we actually do. | 直到看起来像我们确实捐了全部的钱 |
[10:27] | – Okay. – That’s also a felony. | – 可以 – 那也是一项重罪 |
[10:29] | In order to find an ideal match, | 我们要找到完美的搭档 |
[10:32] | the restaurant, table, food, and time | 为了控制变量 |
[10:33] | will be the same for every date to establish a control. | 每一次约会的餐厅 桌子 食物和时间都会相同 |
[10:35] | – The girl will be different. – Jesus, Kent. | – 女孩是不同的 – 老天哪 肯特 |
[10:37] | He’s just gotta go to a Laundromat, meet a girl, | 他只要找家自助洗衣店 进去碰见个女孩 |
[10:40] | take her to a movie, a little chit-chat, | 带她去看场电影 聊聊天 |
[10:41] | couple-three drinks, standard hayjay in the cab home, | 喝两三杯酒 再按套路打的回家 |
[10:44] | and a year later, he’s a father. | 一年之后 他就做爸爸了 |
[10:46] | I mean, why do you make it so goddamn complicated? | 我的意思是说 为什么我们要把这件事搞得那么复杂呢? |
[10:48] | You know, one time, I tried hitting on a girl at a Laundromat. | 你知道吗 有一次 我在一家自助洗衣店里撩妹 |
[10:50] | For somebody with broken English, she was real uppity. | 对于英语说的那么蹩脚的人来说 她算是真的很傲慢 |
[10:53] | – There’s your answer. – Carry on. | – 这就是原因 – 继续说 |
[10:56] | Every potential mate has been preselected | 每一个潜在的约会对象都是从网络数据库里 |
[10:58] | from the online dating pool of DC women ages 25 to 30 | 年龄在25岁到30岁之间的特区女人中预先挑选过的 |
[11:02] | with a strong interest in marriage to you in particular. | 尤其是这些女人都非常恨嫁 |
[11:05] | Son of a bitch. I’m gonna go broke paying for all those dates. | 他妈的 给这么多约会对象买单我会破产的 |
[11:07] | Unlikely. There’s only four. | 不会的 只有四个 |
[11:09] | We had to extend to the greater Baltimore, | 我必须扩大范围到巴尔的摩 |
[11:11] | Arlington, Alexandria area | 阿林顿 亚历山大市地区 |
[11:13] | to find them. | 来寻找她们 |
[11:14] | Well, we got a “Maybe” in Delaware. | 我们在特拉华州只只找到了个”可能”选项 |
[11:15] | – That’s right. – She’s waiting to see your hair grow back. | – 没错 – 她要等你头发长出来才能决定 |
[11:18] | So, maybe five? | 所以 可能是五个? |
[11:19] | I’d budget for four. | 我预计是四个 |
[11:22] | I must say I’m just blown away that you were able | 我不得不说 你能这么快凑到这么多钱 |
[11:24] | to raise so much money so quickly. | 太让我钦佩了 |
[11:26] | You know what? I think I’m gonna go buy a Splett shirt. | 我想我要去买件云力杉 |
[11:28] | Uh, sweatshirt. Yeah, that’s what we call it in my family. | 运动衫 没错 我们家就是这么叫的 |
[11:30] | – Okay, great. – Well, this could not come at a better time. | – 好 很好 – 这个时间点真的是不能更好了 |
[11:34] | The Selina Meyer Presidential Library | 塞琳娜·梅耶总统图书馆 |
[11:37] | and School for Public Policy and Women’s Studies | 兼公共政策与妇女研究学院 |
[11:40] | is just where we need to be headed. | 都正是我们需要发展的 |
[11:41] | I think that title is a bit of a word salad. | 我觉得标题有点长了 |
[11:43] | Maybe trim that last part about women. | 要不我们去掉关于妇女的那部分 |
[11:45] | And of course you would be offered a full tenured professorship. | 当然你也会享有终生教授的职位 |
[11:49] | Oh, now, would that mean I would have… | 是不是意味着我得… |
[11:50] | Teach? Oh, no. God, no. | 教书? 不是的 当然不是 |
[11:51] | – Because my schedule… – Your schedule… | – 因为我的时间表已经… – 你的时间表… |
[11:53] | …is just constantly… | …总是时不时的会… |
[11:54] | – …in flux. – …fucked. | – … 不确定 – … 很操蛋 |
[11:56] | Flux. That’s what I said. | 不确定的 我说的就是这个 |
[11:57] | – Did you wanna hang that? – Yeah. | – 你是想去把这挂起来吗? – 是的 |
[11:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:01] | – I just… I can’t believe it. – Look at us. | – 我简直 我简直不敢相信 – 看看我们呐 |
[12:03] | Do you remember that night junior year? | 你还记得大三的那个晚上吗? |
[12:05] | – No. – Chardonnay on the quad after Julia Child Day? | – 不记得了 – 茱莉亚儿童节之后在四方后院喝着夏敦埃酒? |
[12:08] | You know what, I’m strictly a scotch girl | 你要知道 我是一个喝苏格兰威士忌的姑娘 |
[12:10] | and I always have been, | 我也一直只喝那个 |
[12:11] | so I never really experimented… | 所以我从来没有尝试过… |
[12:15] | …with Chardonnay. | … 喝夏敦埃 |
[12:17] | Um, so I think you’ve got me confused with somebody else. | 我觉得你可能把我和别人混淆了 |
[12:22] | – I don’t think I was confused. – Good for you. | – 我不觉得我混淆(糊涂)了 – 那就好 |
[12:25] | – All right. – So… oh, we’re going up here? | – 好嘞 – 那? 我们要朝这上面走? |
[12:27] | Yes, we are going up here. | 是的 我们要朝这上面走 |
[12:29] | I understand you girls have some questions | 我知道你们有些关于 |
[12:31] | – about the library. – Yeah. | – 图书馆的问题 – 是的 |
[12:33] | – You know what, actually, just before that… – Mm-hmm, sure. | – 事实上 在那之前… – 没问题 |
[12:35] | I wanted to ask you about | 我想要问问你关于 |
[12:36] | your controversial pardon of Sherman Tanz… | 你特赦舍曼·泰兹的争议问题… |
[12:38] | – Renee. – ..And the recent revelations of widespread abuse | – 芮妮 – …还有最近他在纽约所拥有的 |
[12:42] | in his women’s prisons that he owns in New York. | 女子监狱里广泛存在的虐待现象 |
[12:44] | – Wait till she crosses her legs. – Sure, okay. | – 等到她把脚翘起来再拍 – 好的 没问题 |
[12:45] | Things aren’t always as black and white as they may seem. | 很多事情都不是看上去那样黑白分明的 |
[12:50] | Now, now, now, now, now. | 现在 就是现在 快拍 快 |
[12:52] | Not that it matters, | 不是说这件事不重要 |
[12:53] | but as a nephew of a survivor of the Holocaust… | 但是作为大屠杀幸存者的侄子 |
[13:00] | Sherman Tanz is particularly sensitive | 舍曼·泰兹对监狱的情况 |
[13:04] | to prison conditions. | 特别敏感 |
[13:06] | And he is intimately involved | 他也亲自参与了 |
[13:08] | with every aspect of his company. | 他公司的方方面面 |
[13:11] | Now, that being said, he had no idea what was going on. | 虽说如此 但他当时对所发生的丑闻并不知情 |
[13:15] | And he immediately fired the number five man in charge | 但他很快开除了五个负责的人 |
[13:20] | as well as a couple of sixes. | 也开除了一些其他涉案人员 |
[13:22] | – But, you know, the male-dominated media… – Yes. | – 但是你知道 男性主宰着的媒体… – 嗯 |
[13:25] | …they just can’t help themselves. | … 他们就是忍不住 |
[13:27] | Sadly, it’s what I’ve come to expect | 很可悲的是 我一直希望 |
[13:29] | from the gatekeepers of this patriarchal… | 这个重男轻女的信息传递者… |
[13:34] | “Phallus quo.” | 可以管住自己用下半身说话的习惯 |
[13:36] | – I apologize. – Phallus! | – 很抱歉 – 下半身! |
[13:38] | That’s why it’s so vital | 所以我们建这个学校 |
[13:40] | that we have a school | 才这么至关重要 |
[13:41] | – for public policy… – And women’s studies. | – 为了公共政策 – 和女性研究 |
[13:43] | TBD… here at Smith. | 这个还有待商榷… 该图书馆会在史密斯大学建立 |
[13:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:47] | That’s our first woman president, y’all! | 各位 这就是我们第一个女总统! |
[13:48] | Yeah, holla, holla, holla. | 没错 没错 |
[13:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:54] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[13:55] | Wendy’s mom couldn’t babysit today. | 温蒂的妈妈今天不能过来照顾孩子了 |
[13:57] | But we can keep cracking away at that prologue. | 但我们可以继续研究研究开场白的问题 |
[13:59] | I’ve got some exciting ideas. | 我脑子里有点激动人心的想法 |
[14:00] | I hope one of them is changing out of that shroud of urine. | 我希望你家那几个邋遢鬼的其中一个能赶紧换掉包着尿的尿布 |
[14:03] | – Say bye-bye. – It doesn’t have to say goodbye. | – 说再见 – 它不需要说再见 |
[14:05] | Remember that we have the fundraiser | 记得我们今天晚上有个 |
[14:06] | – for the library tonight. – I do, yes. | – 给图书馆集资的晚会 – 是的 我还记得 |
[14:08] | – Wear something tight. | – 穿点紧身的 |
[14:09] | That’s not for them, that’s for me. | 不是给他们看的 是给我看的 |
[14:11] | Oh, you are bad! | 你太坏了 |
[14:13] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[14:15] | Hey, Dad, can you move your desk? | 爸 你可以挪下桌子吗? |
[14:16] | Gary, you gotta give Mike one of your shirts. | 盖瑞 你得给迈克一件你的衣服 |
[14:19] | They’re bespoke tailored. | 那可是定做的啊 |
[14:21] | … until Mommy and I figure out our new co-living arrangements. | … 直到我和妈咪研究出我们新的合住安排 |
[14:24] | Well, I guess I’ll just wrap gifts on the sidewalk. | 我猜我就从人行道上包点礼物 |
[14:26] | I thought you’d be more supportive. | 我以为你会更支持我呢 |
[14:27] | Remember in seventh grade when you ran away? | 还记得你七年级的时候跑出去吗? |
[14:29] | You were crying and crying | 你不停的哭啊哭 |
[14:30] | ’cause you wanted Daddy and I to get back together. | 因为你想我和爸爸再重归于好 |
[14:32] | Then you sent me to etiquette camp. | 然后你就把我送去礼仪训练营了 |
[14:34] | Yes, where you learned to interrupt, evidently. | 是的 很明显 你在那边学会了如何打断别人 |
[14:36] | Did Mike bring his babies? | 迈克把他孩子带来了? |
[14:38] | Those babies are so delicious, I could eat them. | 那些孩子太诱人了 我都可以吃了他们 |
[14:40] | Well, that would quiet them down. | 那就可以让他们安静下来了 |
[14:41] | – Speaking of, Dad, Mom… – Gary. | – 说起来 爸 妈… – 还有本盖瑞 |
[14:44] | Marjorie and I are having a baby. | 马乔里和我要有个孩子了 |
[14:48] | What? | 什么? |
[14:50] | This is wonderful, wonderful news. | 这真的是很棒很棒的消息 |
[14:54] | Wait a minute, what? One of you is pregnant? | 等下 什么? 你们中的一个怀孕了? |
[14:57] | Congratulations. So, which one of you is the carrier? | 恭喜你们 那么 你们哪一个怀孕了? |
[15:00] | Oh, we’re not pregnant yet. | 我们还没怀孕呢 |
[15:02] | We’re just gonna look for a sperm donor. | 我们准备去找捐赠精子的人 |
[15:04] | If Catherine’s uterus is as loamy as the doctor says, | 就如医生所说 凯瑟琳 的子宫很肥沃的 |
[15:07] | you’re gonna be a grand…. ma’am. | 你马上要成为一个祖… 夫人了 |
[15:09] | But I’m only 49. | 但我只有四十九 |
[15:13] | Let’s catch up later. | 我们晚点再说 |
[15:14] | – I have to jet. – Wait, you’re leaving now, Andrew? | – 我得先走了 – 等下 你现在就要走吗 安德鲁? |
[15:17] | This is thrilling news! | 真是令人振奋的消息! |
[15:18] | – Yeah, but… – I have to tell the world. | – 是啊 但是… – 我要告诉全世界 |
[15:20] | Hey, just so you guys know, | 只是提醒你们一下 |
[15:21] | you gotta be careful with sperm banks. | 你们要提防着点精子库 |
[15:23] | – Did you hear about the one in Georgia? – No. | – 你们听说过那个在乔治亚州的吗? – 没有 |
[15:25] | Turns out the guy was actually a mentally ill felon. | 事实是那个男的实际上是精神病罪犯 |
[15:28] | Oh, my God. Can you imagine having a baby in Georgia? | 我的天呐 你能想象在乔治亚州生个孩子吗? |
[15:30] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[15:31] | You have to pick someone you know that you trust. | 你们得找个你们认识而且你们相信的人 |
[15:33] | Why don’t you use Gary’s sperm? | 你们为什么不用盖瑞的精子? |
[15:35] | It’s just sitting there gathering dust. | 反正他的也就只是坐在这积灰 |
[15:38] | I mean, if it came to that. | 我是说 如果不得不这样的话 |
[15:40] | God, I wish there were some way we could do this without men. | 天啊 我真希望有办法可以不靠男人 |
[15:43] | – No offense. – None taken. | – 无意冒犯 – 没事 |
[15:44] | 恐怖角(派克主演电影 该影片讲述了刚出狱的强奸犯 为了报复送他入狱的律师而采取的种种可怕举动) | |
[15:44] | Okay, I can’t look at you, Cape Fear, | 好了 恐怖角 直到盖瑞 |
[15:47] | until Gary gets you a shirt. | 给你件衣服穿之前 我真是无法直视你 |
[15:49] | – What size are you? – Me? Large. | – 你穿多大码? – 我? 大的码 |
[15:58] | Hey, do you know how they remove a cancerous testicle? | 你知道他们怎么切除有癌的睾丸吗? |
[16:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:02] | A lot of people think that they just slice one off, right? | 大部分人都觉得他们直接切下来的 对吗? |
[16:04] | What they really do is they | 事实上他们是先 |
[16:06] | make an incision just a little bit further up, | 在睾丸上边切个口 |
[16:07] | and they go in and they grab the testicle, | 然后伸进去把睾丸抓住 |
[16:10] | and they pull it out of the scrotum | 从阴囊拽出来 |
[16:11] | and out through the body. | 就从身体里移除啦 |
[16:12] | Oh, and I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:13] | The one that I still have, | 我还有的那一个 |
[16:14] | like, it works just fine. | 工作的很好 |
[16:16] | – Of course. – All right, so who’s hungry? | – 当然 – 好了 谁饿了? |
[16:18] | Oh, I… yeah. | 我… 没错 |
[16:19] | Oh, you can get a dessert or an appetizer, but not both. | 你可以点一个甜点或是开胃菜 但是不能都点 |
[16:24] | Dessert, then. I got a sweet tooth. | 那就点心吧 我爱甜食 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Question… do you have any current pictures of your mother? | 有个问题 你有你母亲最近的照片吗? |
[16:32] | I’m gonna need both front and rear. | 我正面和背面都需要 |
[16:33] | You know, I just gotta run to the bathroom. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[16:36] | – All right, cool. No, of course. – Great. | – 好的 没问题 – 太好了 |
[16:40] | Oh, the bathrooms are that way. | 厕所应该朝那走 |
[16:44] | Okay, so who’s the big swinging dick | 谁是今天在筹集派对上 |
[16:46] | at this fundraising gang bang tonight? | 最大的金主? |
[16:48] | David Sloane, hedge fund manager. He’s in for a million. | 大卫·斯隆 对冲基金经历 他准备投资100万 |
[16:51] | 1.5 if we can get his dyslexic daughter into Smith. | 如果我们能把他有阅读困难的女儿弄进史密斯大学的话 他能出150万 |
[16:54] | Well, maybe get her to write the check. Get 5.1 out of him. | 呵呵 让她写个支票不是更好 那就从他嘴里套出150万咯 |
[16:59] | What do you think about our little girl becoming a mother? | 我们的女儿就要当妈妈了你有什么想法吗? |
[17:02] | Ugh, I’m just… I’m feeling really old. | 额 我只是… 觉得我真的老了 |
[17:05] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你真是搞笑哟 |
[17:06] | People are gonna think you’re the hot, young babysitter. | 大家都会以为你是年轻热辣的保姆 |
[17:09] | – No, they won’t. – Like we played last night. | – 不 他们不会的 – 就像我们昨晚角色扮演的那样 |
[17:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:13] | Stop it, Mr. Meyer. | 别说了 梅耶先生 |
[17:18] | – Do you want a snack or…no? – No, thanks. | – 你想要吃零食… 吗? – 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Automated voice: You have three text messages from Helen Wright. | 智能语音: 海伦·莱特发来三条短信 |
[17:23] | – Is that my phone? – No, my pants didn’t vibrate. | – 是我的手机吗? – 不是的 我的口袋没震动 |
[17:25] | Oh, that’s me. Sorry, I’ll get– turn that off. | 是我的 抱歉 我会关机的 |
[17:28] | Automated voice: Do you want | 智能语音: 您想要 |
[17:29] | – to hear the messages? – Nah, nah, that’s okay. | – 听取这些短信吗? – 别 别读 |
[17:31] | – I did not recognize that command. – No. | – 我无法识别您的指令 – 不要 |
[17:34] | You have to really enunciate. No. No. | 你必须非常清晰地发音 不 要 不 要 |
[17:37] | Message number one– “I can | 短信一: “昨晚过后 |
[17:39] | still taste you in my mouth from last night.” | 我的嘴里依然有你的温存” |
[17:42] | – What the fuck is going on? | – 这他妈的是什么啊? |
[17:42] | – Boy, we should not be listening to that. | – 我的妈 我们不应该听的 |
[17:44] | That’s probably to her boyfriend. | 那可能是发给她男票的 |
[17:46] | I imagine she’s texting while riding her bicycle | 我想她是在骑自行车的时候发的短信 |
[17:49] | and sent it to me by mistake. | 然后发错人了 |
[17:52] | Second message– “You came so much. | 短信二: |
[17:54] | Andrew, we ruined your wife’s pretty office chair. | “安德鲁 我们毁了你老婆那可爱的办公椅 |
[17:57] | I get so hot thinking of | 我一想到总统 |
[17:58] | the president sitting in our love puddle. | 坐在我们爱池上时就被撩地不要不要的 |
[18:00] | Call me after the fundraiser.” | 筹集资金结束后给我打电话” |
[18:02] | That was a long one. She must be at a light. | 这一条好长啊 她一定是在等红灯的时候发的 |
[18:10] | Look, Lee… | 听着 李… |
[18:12] | Not one fucking word. | 他妈别说了 |
[18:22] | You are the devil! | 你就是个渣男! |
[18:23] | – You are the fucking devil! – Jesus Christ, he’s crazy! | – 你他妈就是个渣男! – 我的天哪 他疯啦! |
[18:26] | You are the fucking devil! | 你这臭不要脸的渣男! |
[18:28] | No, Gary! Stop! | 不要 盖瑞 住手! |
[18:30] | – Gary! – I swear to God! | – 盖瑞!- 我对天发誓! |
[18:32] | – I will kill you in your face! – Stop it! | – 我会杀了你的! – 别打了! |
[18:34] | – President Meyer! – Hello. Hey! | – 梅耶总统! – 你好! |
[18:37] | So happy to see you. Thank you. | 很高兴见到你们 谢谢 |
[18:38] | – Does the library have a name? – It’s the Selina Meyer | – 请问图书馆叫什么名字? – 命名为赛琳娜梅耶 |
[18:40] | Presidential Library and | 总统图书馆兼 |
[18:42] | School for Public Policy, and that’s all. | 公共政策学院 就是这样 |
[18:45] | We’re really excited. Really, really excited. | 我们非常激动 真的非常非常高兴 |
[18:47] | Thank you so much. Yeah, we have a lot of good friends here. | 非常感谢 是的 有很多朋友都来了 |
[18:51] | So, luckily, the doctors | 幸运的是 医生 |
[18:52] | were able to remove the mass without a full mastectomy, | 不用切掉我全部的乳房 只把肿块移除了 |
[18:54] | so I got to keep my nipple. | 所以我保住了我的乳头 |
[18:57] | – Whoo-hoo, right? – I’m gonna go ahead and be honest with you. | – 呼呼 是吧? – 我有些话要直说了 |
[18:59] | That was the most disgusting story I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最恶心的故事了 |
[19:01] | Now I can’t– I can’t finish my chicken piccata. | 我现在都吃… 吃不下我的柠檬煎鸡排了 |
[19:03] | – Excuse me. – Yes? | – 服务生 – 来了 |
[19:04] | We’re gonna get her dessert to go. | 请把这位的甜点打包 |
[19:06] | Sorry, I think I have to use the restroom, okay? | 抱歉 我想去趟卫生间 好吧? |
[19:11] | The restroom is that way. | 卫生间在那边 |
[19:13] | I mean, I just can’t believe I fell for it again! | 我想说 我不敢相信我又重蹈覆辙了 |
[19:17] | Andrew is very hard to get rid of. | 安德鲁是很难甩掉的 |
[19:19] | He’s like the herpes virus or an unwanted child. | 他就像是疱疹病毒或者说是个没人要的娃 |
[19:21] | In this case, he gave me both. | 在这件事情上 他给了双重打击 |
[19:23] | You can’t just be that woman | 你不是那种站在 |
[19:24] | who’s standing by her man, | 男人身后笑起来像 |
[19:26] | smiling like Lobotomy Barbie | 没脑的芭比娃娃的女人 |
[19:28] | – while he goes fucking… – I know, I know. | – 在他管不住自己的下半身… – 我知道 知道 |
[19:31] | – But, Amy, do you think that… – Ma’am, I gotta go. | – 但是 艾米 你有想过… – 夫人 我先挂了 |
[19:33] | Well, Amy Brookheimer just hung up on me. | 好吧 连艾米·布鲁克海默也挂了我电话 |
[19:36] | Doesn’t get lower than that, does it? | 我的人生简直不能更低谷了 |
[19:40] | you are really loving this, aren’t you? | 你很喜欢这样吧 是吗? |
[19:42] | I just didn’t wanna tell you “I told you so,” But… | 我不想跟你讲 “我说过的…” 但是… |
[19:45] | – Because you didn’t. – Okay. | – 但你没有啊 – 呵呵 |
[19:47] | Right? You just rolled your eyes like the world’s bitchiest mime. | 不是吗? 你只是翻了个像世界上最贱的小丑一样的白眼 |
[19:50] | Like you just did right there. | 你又在那翻白眼了 |
[19:51] | – And there it is again, see? – Hey, Mom? | – 又来了 看见没? – 嘿 妈妈? |
[19:53] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我来看看你 你感觉怎么样了 |
[19:55] | God, I’m really starting | 天啊 我才真正开始 |
[19:55] | to understand this whole lesbian thing now. | 理解拉拉这档子事啊 |
[19:57] | – Glad you’re coming around. – I’m just getting drunk here | – 你能想明白可真是挺好 – 我就是喝了太多 |
[20:00] | on Gary’s great bourbon from his inbred backwoods family. | 盖瑞从他遥远的近亲苟且的亲戚那里搞来的棒棒的波本酒 有点喝多了 |
[20:04] | What? There is zero inbreeding in my family. | 什么? 我们家没有近亲结婚的 |
[20:07] | – Well, that’s not true at all. – And only case of schizophrenia, | – 呵呵 就是有 – 我家只有一个精神分裂症 |
[20:09] | but my uncle-grandpa had her sterilized, | 但我七舅姥爷给她做了绝育手术 |
[20:11] | and we are all good… | 然后就天下太平了 |
[20:12] | Now he’s just going on and on for no apparent reason. | 他总是没啥特别原因地说啊说啊 没个完 |
[20:14] | Listen, honey, I want you to tell your whore of a father | 听着 宝贝 你能不能帮我告诉你那个淫虫作祟的爹 |
[20:19] | that I fired the art skank. | 我把那个画画的贱人炒掉了 |
[20:23] | Well, I’m not gonna tell him you said that, | 我不会照搬你原话的 |
[20:25] | but I am really sorry that Dad did this to you. | 但是我也为爸爸对你做的那些事感到抱歉 |
[20:30] | That is just the sweetest thing. | 你对我最好了 |
[20:32] | We’re just one big, happy family! | 我们是一个快乐的大家庭! |
[20:34] | – Oh, no. – Okay. | – 喔 你闭嘴 – 好的 |
[20:36] | You know what I’m thinking? Maybe… | 你想知道吗? 或许… |
[20:39] | maybe this isn’t a good time | 或许你选择在现在这个时机 |
[20:41] | for you to get pregnant. | 怀孕不太好 |
[20:44] | You are the worst. | 你真差劲 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么? |
[20:49] | – Where is that – what? | – 她是从哪遗传 – 什么? |
[20:50] | – That’s from her father. – Yeah. | – 从她爸爸那儿 – 是啊 |
[20:52] | Ma’am, | 夫人 |
[20:54] | you are unstable and manipulative, | 你又善变又喜欢操纵人 |
[20:57] | and I worry about the genes you’ll pass down to your child… | 我很担心你的基因会传给你的后代… |
[21:00] | but your ex is worse. | 但你的前任更差劲 |
[21:04] | I appreciate that. Means a lot. | 谢谢你安慰我 |
[21:07] | You’re like a son to me. | 你就像我亲生儿子一样 |
[21:08] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[21:10] | You can call me “Mom.” | 你可以叫我 “妈妈” 了 |
[21:13] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[21:15] | Except, you know, it doesn’t quite sound right, | 其实 你晓得伐 听起来还是怪怪的 |
[21:18] | you know, when you hear it out loud. | 就是 当你真正听到的时候 |
[21:20] | – So, let’s just stick with the ma’am. – Ma’am. | – 所以 还是叫我夫人吧 – 夫人 |
[21:22] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yeah, yeah, thank you. | – 是的 夫人 – 对对对 谢谢 |
[21:24] | – Yeah, that was a good edit. – Right? | – 纠正得好 – 是吧? |
[21:25] | Yeah. Really good edit. | 是的 很好的纠正 |
[21:27] | – Go back to where we were with that. – Yeah. | – 回到我们刚刚的状态 – 好的 |
[21:35] | – Do you wanna label any of these boxes? – No! | – 你要给这些箱子贴标签吗? – 不了! |
[21:40] | And I want all the touch screens | 我想让媒体们大肆宣传 |
[21:42] | to say that they’re powered by my clean energy initiative | 他们受到我清洁能源计划的鼓舞 |
[21:45] | ’cause those ecotards love that shit. | 因为那些生态呆子们就好这口 |
[21:47] | – Do you want a butterscotch? – Oh, never for me. | – 你想要奶油糖吗? – 别给我 |
[21:49] | Ma’am, bad news. | 夫人 坏消息 |
[21:50] | Helen Wright is going public with you firing her. | 海伦·莱特对外公开说你把她解雇了 |
[21:53] | It’s in the “Post” And getting traction elsewhere. | 这是《邮报》上说的 还牵扯到其他方面 |
[21:54] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊! |
[21:56] | She’s telling the world about how she was blowing Andrew | 她还把她在办公椅上给安德鲁口交的事 |
[21:58] | in my office chair?! | 公之于众了?! |
[22:00] | No, ma’am, it’s mostly about how Andrew pursued her, | 不是的 夫人 大概是说安德鲁怎么追求她 |
[22:02] | how she’s the victim, how she lost her job, | 她是受害者 她丢了工作 如何如何 |
[22:04] | and then there’s this nickname stuff. | 还有一名匿名的员工 |
[22:05] | What nickname stuff are you talking about? | 你说的是什么匿名员工啊? |
[22:07] | Apparently, Andrew kept | 很显然 安德鲁一直说 |
[22:08] | referring to his penis as the “First Chubby.” | 他自己”器大活好” |
[22:10] | Oh, God. | 我天 |
[22:12] | – All right, your fly is down. – What? | – 好吧 你裤子拉链开了 – 什么? |
[22:14] | Oh, wait, guys, we don’t have a problem. | 等一下 伙计们 这都不是事儿 |
[22:16] | Helen signed an NDA. | 海伦签了保密协议的 |
[22:17] | We’re gonna sue her for breach of contract. | 我们要告她违反合同了 |
[22:20] | Well, we could had we paid her. | 嗯 我们可能要赔钱给她了 |
[22:22] | – Who was in charge of that? – Andrew. | – 谁主管的呀? – 安德鲁 |
[22:24] | Okay, well, fucked again by the First Chubby. | 好啊 我去 又被大粗屌坑了 |
[22:29] | And both of your shoes are untied. | 你的鞋带开了 |
[22:30] | How did that happen? | 怎么又开了? |
[22:32] | I got one theory. | 我能给你个可能情况 |
[22:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:36] | – What? – This Helen thing is exploding. | – 什么? – 海伦这档子事在疯传 |
[22:38] | It’s everywhere. Are you sure | 到处都在讨论 你确定 |
[22:40] | you don’t wanna hire a communications director? | 不用找一个对外联络部主任吗? |
[22:41] | – Okay, fine, you’re hired. – Oh, congratulations! | – 好吧 你被聘用了 – 祝贺你! |
[22:43] | What are they saying? | 他们在说些什么? |
[22:45] | Well, they’re mad at you for victim-blaming Helen | 他们对你责备受害者海伦表示很愤怒 |
[22:47] | for Andrew’s behavior. | 因为安德鲁才是行为不端的那个 |
[22:48] | – You’re fired. – Tough break, buddy. | – 你被炒了 – 运气真不行啊 哥们 |
[22:50] | I’m the only one who didn’t do anything wrong | 我是唯一一个一身清白的人啊 |
[22:52] | in this “Trifuckta.” | 在这个 “操蛋的三角关系”里 |
[22:54] | And now I’m wearing the scarlet letter? | 现在我还要穿这种大红色? |
[22:56] | Oh, that is your color. | 这颜色很衬你啊 |
[22:57] | Oh, ma’am, look how excited they are to see you. | 夫人 看看他们因为见你多激动啊 |
[22:59] | Oh, wait, you may not wanna look out the window. | 不等等 你可能并不想看窗外什么样子 |
[23:01] | …no library! | …拒绝图书馆! |
[23:02] | No justice, no library! | 毫无公正 拒绝图书馆! |
[23:05] | – No justice, no library! – I understand everything. | – 毫无公正 拒绝图书馆! – 发生的事我都理解 |
[23:08] | I’ll tell you something, I can tell you’re very emotional | 我可以跟你们说 关于这件事 |
[23:10] | because I’m very emotional, too, about this issue. | 我可以超级激动地告诉你们 因为我现在情绪就非常激动 |
[23:14] | – Helen Wright is a victim! – I think that we are both victims… | – 海伦·莱特是受害者! – 我觉得我们双方都是受害者… |
[23:17] | – How the fuck can you say that?! – I can say that… | – 你他妈怎么敢那么说!? – 我就敢那么说… |
[23:20] | – Don’t talk over me! – Okay. | – 憋跟我说话! – 成 |
[23:22] | I think we need to tone down… | 我想我们得语气柔和一点… |
[23:24] | …Why are you even here?! | … 你还来这做什么? |
[23:27] | Scandal continues to dog Selina Meyer… | 赛琳娜·梅耶持续深陷丑闻… |
[23:30] | – What is this snapping? – …as allegations of sexual misconduct | – 这是在胡说八道什么? – … 因为她的前夫安德鲁·梅耶 |
[23:33] | swirl around her ex-husband, Andrew Meyer. | 被爆性行为不检 |
[23:35] | And speaking of politics, | 说到政治 |
[23:37] | he’s 28 feet tall and only bathes once a year. | 我们来谈谈有28英尺高 一年才洗一次澡的地方 |
[23:41] | That’s right, Jane. | 说的没错 简 |
[23:43] | The Lincoln Memorial has been undergoing its annual cleaning, | 林肯纪念堂现在在进行一年一度的清洗工作 |
[23:45] | so I’m heading to DC. | 所以我现在要去华盛顿 |
[23:47] | Gonna check in with the people down there | 同参与这一工程的人们 |
[23:48] | that are involved with the project. | 聊聊这件 |
[23:49] | – Very exciting stuff. – What fun! | – 非常有趣的事情 – 多么有趣! |
[23:52] | – Don’t forget to pack your long johns, Danny. – Will do. | – 不要忘记带上你的秋裤哦 丹尼 – 会的会的 |
[23:55] | So, until tomorrow, I’m Jane McCabe. | 各位明天见 我是简·麦克凯布 |
[23:58] | – And I’m Danny Egan. – See you in the tomorrow. | – 我是丹尼·伊艮 – 大家明天见 |
[24:01] | – And we’re clear. – Denise! | – 收工 – 丹妮丝! |
[24:04] | – Do me a favor. – Sure, man. | – 帮我个忙 – 当然 伙计 |
[24:06] | Wrap that wire around my neck until I’m dead. | 快拿这领带缠我脖子上 把我勒死吧 |
[24:10] | I am so sorry about the protest out there. | 关于外面的抗议活动 我感到非常抱歉 |
[24:12] | I don’t like the word shrill because it’s so misogynistic, | 我一点都不喜欢尖叫这个词 因为它太歧视女性了 |
[24:14] | – but in this case… – Believe me, I understand. | – 但是在这件事上… – 相信我 我懂的 |
[24:16] | – I mean, there isn’t a tampon in the world… – Right? | – 我是说 这世界上就不能有个足够大的… – 对吧? |
[24:19] | …big enough to soak up that mess out there, my God. | …卫生棉条可以把外面那乱糟糟的一团全都吸进去 我的天 |
[24:23] | So, um, I think the architects are meeting us today or…? | 那个 我想建筑师们是不是今天跟我们会面还是…? |
[24:26] | Selina, we have to put the library on hold. | 赛琳娜 我们建设图书馆的事情应该放一放先 |
[24:30] | What?! | 什么?! |
[24:31] | Because of those 18-year-old bitches out there?! | 就因为外面那一群18岁的小婊砸大吼大叫?! |
[24:34] | What am I supposed to do, rehire Frida Swallow? | 我能干什么 重新雇佣弗里达(著名荡妇名)·深喉(指海伦)吗? |
[24:37] | Oh, well… | 那个… |
[24:39] | Oh, well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那绝不可能 |
[24:40] | – It would totally defuse their rage. – No, no, no, no. | – 这么做会浇灭他们的怒火 – 不不不 |
[24:42] | It would show that you listened | 如果你公开表示原谅她 |
[24:43] | if you made a public show of embracing her. | 能表现出你能够听取公众意见 |
[24:45] | No, that’s like Princess Di | 那就像是戴安娜王妃 |
[24:47] | hiring Camilla Parker Bowles to be her limo driver. | 把卡米拉·帕克·鲍尔斯(查尔斯王子与戴安娜王妃离婚后与其结婚)雇来当司机一样 |
[24:50] | I mean, I’m just… you know, although in that case, | 我意思是 我只是… 你懂 尽管在那件事上 |
[24:52] | it would’ve worked out better for her, obviously, but… | 能有更好的效果 但显然… |
[24:54] | Selina, we’re talking | 赛琳娜 我们说的可是 |
[24:55] | – about your legacy for the ages. – Oh, my God. | – 你所创作的时代遗产啊 – 我的天啊 |
[24:57] | – Just think about it. – Just… Regina, | – 你就考虑一下 – 就… 芮金娜 |
[25:00] | can we just… can we just take a pause here? | 我们能不能… 能不能先暂停一下? |
[25:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[25:05] | why don’t you and I go out to dinner, okay, | 咱们干嘛不去一起吃个晚餐 |
[25:08] | and if we… | 要是我们… |
[25:11] | if we need more time, you know, | 我们需要更多时间的话 你知道 |
[25:13] | let’s go back to my hotel | 我们可以回到我的酒店 |
[25:16] | and we can have that Chardonnay… | 一起喝点夏敦埃酒 |
[25:19] | I’m in a committed relationship. | 我有稳定的伴侣 |
[25:21] | Yeah, I really, honestly… | 对噢 我真的 老实说… |
[25:23] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真没搞懂你什么意思啊 |
[25:26] | You’re just, like… | 你只是 就像… |
[25:29] | I can’t believe I spent the night in jail. | 我简直不敢相信在监狱里呆了一晚 |
[25:31] | It’s a piddly DUI. | 就是个无聊的酒驾嘛 |
[25:33] | In Nevada, that’s practically a resume builder. | 在内华达 那实际上很常见啊 |
[25:35] | There’s a guy driving drunk on the state flag | 有一名男子在政府旗标周遭酒驾 |
[25:37] | right next to the guy beating his wife. | 旁边是另一名对妻子进行家暴的家伙 |
[25:38] | No, it’s a five-pointed star. | 不 那是个五角星 |
[25:40] | Hey, hobos, get off the Internet. This isn’t the library. | 喂你们这些家伙 断了网 这里不是图书馆 |
[25:43] | This is the dashcam footage from Buddy’s arrest last night. | 这是昨天晚上鲍迪被捕时拍的录像 |
[25:46] | Ooh, easy! Easy, pretty lady. | 别恼! 别恼! 可爱的女士 |
[25:48] | – What, are you on the rag? – Calm down, sir. | – 什么鬼 你这是来大姨妈了吗? – 冷静 先生 |
[25:50] | Pretty… it’s a pretty pristine image. | 相当的的… 当真是精湛的原片啊 |
[25:52] | Oh, yeah, you’re all hot and juicy now. | 是哦 你整个人都这么性感 汁水四溢 |
[25:54] | I bet if I take you home to bed, | 我打赌 如果我带你回家啪啪啪 |
[25:56] | you’re just gonna lie there with your BlackBerry | 你肯定拿着你的黑莓手机躺在床上 |
[25:59] | and no dirty talk for Uncle Buddy then. | 不会冲着鲍迪蜀黍满口脏话了 |
[26:01] | – That is not about you. – You don’t think I have balls? | – 我可不是说你啊 – 你觉得我没有蛋蛋吗? |
[26:04] | Guess what, I got balls. I got big, blue balls. | 猜猜看 我有哦 我有超大的憋得蓝蓝的蛋蛋 |
[26:07] | – You wanna see them? – Sir. | – 想看看吗? – 先生 |
[26:08] | You wanna see my big, blue balls? This is them! | 想看看我的巨型蓝色蛋蛋吗? 给你瞧! |
[26:11] | – Get on the hood. – Ow! Oh! | – 趴到车盖上去 – 哎呦 啊! |
[26:13] | You know, I blacked out. | 那个啥 我晕过去了 |
[26:15] | I… I don’t remember any of that. | 我什么都不记得 |
[26:17] | Okay? Can I count on your vote? | 行吗? 你能给我投票吗? |
[26:20] | I’m on my way to check it out. | 我在路上 马上支援 |
[26:23] | I love Sting’s solo stuff. | 我喜欢斯汀的独唱 |
[26:25] | Say your favorite album on three. | 三秒钟说出你最喜欢的专辑 |
[26:26] | – One, two, three… – “Soul Cages.” | – 一 二 三… – 《灵魂之牢》 |
[26:28] | – Come on, get out of here! – Stop it. | – 天啊 太默契了! – 真的假的 |
[26:30] | – Are you serious? – What else is it gonna be? | – 你当真的? – 要不然呢? |
[26:31] | – That’s crazy? – Can I say something? | – 太有意思了? – 我有句话不知当讲不当讲? |
[26:33] | – Sure! – You have a rockin’ body. | – 你说! – 你身材好辣 |
[26:35] | – Oh, thank you. – You know, go ahead and order a dessert. | – 谢谢 – 你懂 点个甜点吧 |
[26:38] | I know you had an appetizer… | 我知道你已经吃了开胃菜… |
[26:39] | Oh, I’m not a dessert kind of girl. | 我不是那种喜欢甜点的女孩 |
[26:40] | Hey, if it isn’t Congressman Jonah Ryan of New Hampshire. | 哟 这不是新罕布什尔州的乔纳·瑞安议员嘛 |
[26:43] | – Hi! – This is my friend Dan, | – 嗨! – 这是我朋友 丹 |
[26:45] | – who is just leaving. – Oh, what are you doing? | – 他就要走了 – 你在这干嘛? |
[26:46] | Oh, shit, she can see. That’s a shocker. | 哟 她居然看得见 蛮厉害的 |
[26:49] | Oh, wow! You’re Danny. | 啊! 你是丹尼! |
[26:51] | I watch you when I’m on the treadmill. | 我在跑步机跑步时都看你的节目 |
[26:52] | – Of course you work out. – It’s just Dan. | – 你还健身呢不错啊 – 叫丹就行 |
[26:54] | And let me give you one word of advice… run. | 让我给你一发建议吧… 快跑 |
[26:56] | This predator has roofied more women than Kappa Alpha Cosby. | 这撩妹狂魔骗走的女人比兄弟会的小色狼还多 |
[26:59] | Okay, that’s not an actual fraternity. | 我参加的又不是真正的兄弟会 |
[27:01] | So, unless you enjoy the thrill | 所以除非你享受那种 |
[27:02] | of waking up in a basement torture dungeon… | 在某个虐恋专用的地下室中醒来的感觉… |
[27:03] | – No. – …I’d say call it a night. | – 不要 – …我觉得今晚到此为止了 |
[27:05] | – You know, maybe I should go. – Kristal, it’s fine. | – 你知道 也许我应该走了 – 克丽丝托 没关系的 |
[27:07] | It’s just an unfinished basement, and he’s just fucking with you. | 只是个未完工的地下室 他只是跟你开玩笑而已 |
[27:09] | This is for trapping me in a job | 谁让你把我困在这样一个工作上 |
[27:10] | that makes me long for the days of Selina Meyer. | 让我超级向往给赛琳娜·梅耶做事的日子 |
[27:12] | And I’m gonna fuck your girlfriend. | 我要操了你的女票 |
[27:14] | – Oh, and, Kristal? – Yes? | – 那个 克丽丝托? – 怎么? |
[27:15] | – Can I give you a ride home? – Okay. | – 我送你回家怎么样? – 当然可以 |
[27:17] | It’s the least I could do. | 我起码还是要做到这点的 |
[27:19] | Sir, can I have the check…? | 服务员 买单…? |
[27:25] | I’m sorry, could you move | 不好意思 您能把头 |
[27:26] | your head a little bit more to the light, ma’am? | 朝光源移一下吗 夫人? |
[27:29] | Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. | 不 我不要 |
[27:33] | Sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰一下 |
[27:35] | Smith is a no. | 史密斯大学拒绝了 |
[27:40] | Well, you can pack up your crayons and get the fuck out of here. | 行了 你可以收拾好你的彩笔滚蛋了 |
[27:45] | – What? – Gary. | – 什么? – 盖瑞 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:52] | If there’s one thing I learned in the Air National Guard, | 如果我在空中国民警卫队学到了什么的话 |
[27:55] | it is respect for a woman in uniform. | 那就是尊重身穿制服的女性 |
[27:57] | I have no hate in my heart. | 我心中并无憎恶之意 |
[27:59] | I love women, especially my beautiful fiance, Amy. | 我喜欢女人们 尤其是我美丽的未婚妻 艾米 |
[28:03] | But now it is time to focus on the issues at hand | 但现在我们应当关注当前 |
[28:06] | that concern the people of the state of Nevada. | 内华达的人民所关心的事情 |
[28:08] | Let us pray. | 让我们共同祈祷 |
[28:11] | Heavenly Father, | 圣父啊 |
[28:13] | warden of eternal light, | 永恒的守护者 |
[28:18] | teach us to love women, | 教导我们如何以尊重的方式 |
[28:20] | but in a way that is respectful. | 敬爱女人 |
[28:23] | And also, Your compassion. | 还教导我们你的同情与怜悯 |
[28:27] | And amen. | 阿门 |