时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | “Selina Meyer didn’t just shatter the glass ceiling, | “赛琳娜·梅耶不仅仅是打碎了这层玻璃 |
[00:06] | 塞琳娜·梅耶办公室 上午九时零五分 | |
[00:09] | she swept up every single shard | 她还清理走了每一片碎片 |
[00:11] | so that my daughter and your daughters | 这样她的女儿和我的女儿 |
[00:13] | will never even know it existed.” | 就永远不会知道它曾经存在过” |
[00:17] | Well, that just tickles my twat! | 这话讲的我都性奋起来了! |
[00:19] | Gosh, Montez is actually gonna say that | 天啊 蒙特兹真的要在我肖像揭幕仪式上 |
[00:21] | at my portrait unveiling in English? | 用英文发表这个演讲? |
[00:23] | Yeah, in front of 200 of Washington’s most important people. | 是的 在华盛顿最举足轻重的200人面前 |
[00:27] | – And Mike. – See, Mike? That is good writing. | – 包括迈克 – 看见没 迈克? 这才叫文笔好 |
[00:30] | – Why can’t you write like that? – I’m the first to admit | – 你为什么就写不了这么好? – 我早就承认了 |
[00:32] | i’m not the world’s greatest speech writer. | 我不是这个世界上演讲稿写的最好的人 |
[00:34] | Ma’am, the White House wants us to finalize your guest list | 夫人 白宫想要你确定最终的来宾名单 |
[00:36] | by the day after… yesterday. | 截止日期是… 昨天的明天 |
[00:40] | So, today. That’s a bit | 那就是今天了 |
[00:41] | – of a brain twister. – It’s a hot ticket. | – 脑袋有点转不过来 – 这票很火的 |
[00:42] | What about Congressman Jonah Ryan? | 国会议员乔纳·瑞安怎样? |
[00:48] | Richard, you have such a good sense of humor. | 理查德 你什么时候这么幽默了 |
[00:51] | Amy, you should take a cue from him, really. | 艾米 你真应该多学学人家 真的 |
[00:54] | Greg Morehouse is here for our meeting. | 格雷格·莫豪斯来参会了 |
[00:56] | – He’s your editor. – I know that. | – 他是你的编辑 – 我知道 |
[00:57] | Hey, Greg! | 嗨 格雷格! |
[00:59] | Can we get you some coffee or some tea or…? | 你需要咖啡还是茶还是… ? |
[01:01] | – Do you have some bai hao white tip? – I do! | – 你们这里有白毫银针吗? – 我有! |
[01:04] | Oh, well, there you go. | 噢 快去拿吧 |
[01:06] | So, what did you think of the manuscript? | 你认为我们的原稿怎么样? |
[01:10] | It’s rough, of course,but… | 还比较粗糙 所以.. |
[01:12] | I think it’s really interesting. | 我认为读起来很有趣 |
[01:13] | – Oh, I’m so happy! – The dad and the horse. | – 噢 我真开心! – 父亲与马那一部分 |
[01:16] | I know, right? Well… | 我懂 是吧? |
[01:17] | – There’s just one little thing. – Sure. | – 只是有一点还需说一下 – 当然 |
[01:19] | We do need a bit more of the presidency in there. | 书里面需要提及更多的总统生涯 |
[01:22] | I mean, the book ends with you going off to college. | 我是说 这书写到了你去读大学就结束了 |
[01:24] | That’s right, yes, and the presidential stuff | 是的 而总统那一部分 |
[01:27] | will be in volume two– “Meyer Ascendant.” | 会在第二部 《梅耶·上升之路》里提及 |
[01:30] | – And three– “The Meyer Year.” – Yes. | – 和第三部《梅耶之年》 – 是的 |
[01:33] | I get that, and if you wanna stick with this book as is, | 我知道 如果你们继续让这本书走你们规划好的这条路 |
[01:35] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[01:37] | We’re just gonna need our advance back. | 但是我们需要收回我们的预付款 |
[01:38] | – There was an advance? – Quiet, quiet. | – 我们有预付款? – 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[01:44] | 犹太文化介绍会 华府犹太社区中心 下午二时三十六分 | |
[01:44] | And Moses led his people to the land of…? | 摩西带领他的子民到…? |
[01:48] | – Hanukkah. – Canaan, Rabbi. | – 光明节 – 迦南 拉比 |
[01:49] | Shut up, Nikhil. This stupid hat is too small for my head. | 闭嘴 尼基尔 这个傻逼帽子罩不住我的头 |
[01:53] | – Yarmulke. – Fine, this stupid hat is too small for my yarmulke. | – 圆顶小帽 – 好吧 这傻逼帽子罩不住我的圆顶小帽 |
[01:56] | It’s okay, Jonah. Conversion to Judaism | 没事的 乔纳 皈依犹太教的核心 |
[01:58] | is about a commitment to the Jewish lifestyle. | 就是忠诚于犹太教的生活方式 |
[02:01] | Oh, good, ’cause all this learning is giving me a yarmulke ache. | 真的吗 因为学习了这么多我圆顶小帽都开始疼了 |
[02:04] | Just to remind everybody that next week, | 提醒一下大家 |
[02:07] | we’ll be rededicating the sanctuary. | 下周我们会重返圣所 |
[02:09] | Sorry, I have to go to the White House. | 抱歉 我要去白宫 |
[02:10] | President Meyer’s unveiling. | 总统梅耶肖像揭幕仪式 |
[02:12] | The final invitation list went out, | 最终邀请名单出来了 |
[02:14] | and you’re not on it. | 你没在名单上 |
[02:15] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 我的个上帝! |
[02:16] | I’m sorry, I can say that now and still get into heaven, right? | 抱歉 这话说了之后我还是可以上天堂 对吧? |
[02:19] | Actually, Jonah, Jews don’t believe in heaven. | 事实上 乔纳 犹太人不相信天堂 |
[02:21] | Shut the fuck up, Nikhil! | 你他妈闭嘴 尼基尔! |
[02:24] | Wait, Shawnee, how am I gonna see my dog again? | 等等 肖妮 我这怎么还能跟我的狗见面啊? |
[02:26] | Is there, like, a Jew place for dogs? | 有没有什么犹太地方 是狗死了之后去的? |
[02:28] | 凯瑟琳家褐石屋 上午八时十一分 | |
[02:29] | All right, Mike, we got 30 days to write a new draft. | 好的 迈克 我们有30天来完成新的稿子 |
[02:31] | Get out that diary, pick a day, and let’s go. | 翻翻那本日记 选个日子 我们开写 |
[02:34] | – June 14th. Ooh, chock full. – Oh, goody! Great. Go. | – 6月14日 写满了日记的这一天 – 噢 好的 开始 |
[02:37] | Briefing on infrastructure bill, | 基础设施法案简报 |
[02:38] | clutch with Wichita notary group, | 威奇托公证组紧急会议 |
[02:40] | review on legislative | 关于医药标签问题立法会议 |
[02:42] | conference regarding pharmaceutical labeling. | 的回顾评论 |
[02:44] | We’re fucked. | 我们完了 |
[02:46] | I don’t even remember any of that. | 我一点都不记得你提及的这些事了 |
[02:47] | Some things are so dull, | 有些事情太无聊了 |
[02:49] | – you have to block them out. – No kidding. | – 以至于你的脑袋把它们都屏蔽了 – 可不是的 |
[02:50] | I mean, I’m sure that I | 我是说 我很确定 |
[02:51] | played with Catherine when she was a child… | 凯瑟琳小时候我陪她玩了 |
[02:53] | …but for the life of me, I can’t remember one second. | 但是在我的生活中 我记不起来有这么一时间 |
[02:56] | Oh, and there she is. | 噢 说曹操 曹操到 |
[02:58] | Mom, we had a great wellness check at the doctor’s today. | 妈 我们今天在医生那里检查了身体 |
[03:01] | – So, is it a boy, is it a girl? – Oh, right. | – 所以 是女孩还是男孩? – 噢 是的 |
[03:04] | It’s a baby. | 是个小孩 |
[03:05] | No.We’re not doing that. | 不 我们不搞那一套 |
[03:07] | No, Mom, we don’t wanna know. | 妈 我们不想知道胎儿性别 |
[03:09] | Catherine, you are not going to be coy or twee | 凯瑟琳 你在我孙女的性别问题上上 |
[03:12] | about the sex of my grandchild. | 可不许这么矫情 |
[03:14] | This is a human being you’re making, | 你是在抚育一个小生命 |
[03:16] | not some Brooklyn-based, artisanal chocolate bar. | 不是什么来自布鲁克林的手工巧克力棒 |
[03:20] | Birth gender isn’t even that relevant. | 胎儿性别不是那么重要 |
[03:22] | She/he will decide her/his ideal gender when she/he is/are ready. | 她/他准备好之后会自行决定她/他是她还是他 |
[03:25] | Okay, is that how we’re talking now, Marjorie, | 好吧 我们之后就要这样吗 马乔里? |
[03:27] | like some sort of bi-curious Porky Pig? | 就像啥都不知道的小猪仔? |
[03:31] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会这样的 |
[03:32] | I had an aunt who transitioned twice. | 我有个变性了两次的舅妈 |
[03:34] | She was trapped inside a man, | 她被男性身体束缚 |
[03:36] | and then that man was trapped inside of another woman. | 而那个男性又被另外一个女性束缚 |
[03:38] | – Oh, like a turducken. – Mm-hmm. | – 就像火(鸡)鸭一样 – 嗯哼 |
[03:39] | Mom, it’s not that big of a deal. | 妈 这事没那么重要 |
[03:41] | We have baby names picked out either way. | 我们已经取好适用的名字了 |
[03:43] | Yes, Leslie or Dana if it’s a boy and… | 男孩的话就莱斯利或黛娜(女名) |
[03:45] | And for a girl we like Linus. | 女孩的话就是莱纳斯(男名) |
[03:46] | – Seriously? – That feels like child abuse. | – 你讲真? – 这听起来就像虐待孩童 |
[03:48] | Yes. Okay, I can’t. | 是的 好吧 我做不到 |
[03:50] | Can you just go away, Catherine? | 你能不能离开 凯瑟琳? |
[03:51] | That’s fine. We’re late anyway. | 没事 我们也迟到了 |
[03:53] | Richard has doula class and we’re bringing the snacks. | 理查德有伴侣分娩课程 我们带了零食 |
[03:55] | – What? – It’ll be my first human birth, so. | – 什么 – 这会是我第一次见证人类诞生 所以 |
[03:58] | – What is happening? – What is happening? | – 到底发生了什么? – 发生了什么 |
[04:00] | – It just… – Gender is simple! | – 这真是 – 性别很简单! |
[04:01] | – Right. – You’re a girl, I’m a boy. | – 是的 – 你是个女孩 我是个男孩 |
[04:04] | Well. Hey, what about some of that lezzy stuff? | 嘿 你觉得蕾丝边这件事怎样? |
[04:06] | You think that would spice up the book? | 你觉得这会给书加点料吗? |
[04:07] | Catherine’s forbidden affair with your Secret Service agent. | 凯瑟琳与你的特勤局特工的禁忌之恋? |
[04:10] | Yeah, but, I mean, does anybody | 嗯 不过我说 |
[04:11] | really give a shit about two average-looking lesbians? | 人们真的会关注对两个外貌中庸的人搞姬吗? |
[04:14] | I don’t mind them. | 我倒是不介意 |
[04:16] | I’ll tell you one thing people would flip out about. | 我告诉你什么会让人们抓狂 |
[04:21] | A book about my sex life. | 关于我性生活的书 |
[04:23] | Seriously. I mean, obviously, we can’t do that. | 说真的 很明显 我们不能这样做 |
[04:25] | – Yeah, you can’t do that. – Really? Why can’t we? | – 我们是不能 – 真的吗? 为什么不行? |
[04:29] | – You can do that. – I mean, that book would fly off the shelves. | – 你可以的 – 我是说 这书绝对会火 |
[04:32] | – Fly. – People would pay whatever it is a book costs, you know? | – 超火 – 无论书多贵人们都会买的 你知道吗? |
[04:36] | And everybody knows that I dated Charlie Baird. | 人们都知道我跟查理·贝尔德约会过 |
[04:38] | Aw, Charlie. | 噢 查理 |
[04:40] | But there’s somebody else that I slept with. | 但是我还睡过其他人 |
[04:42] | Somebody that I worked with closely. | 其他我与之工作过的人 |
[04:44] | All due respect, ma’am, we all knew you were, uh… | 无意冒犯 夫人 我们都知道你和肯特… |
[04:48] | – …with Kent. – Kent?! | – 这样过 – 肯特? |
[04:49] | My snatch isn’t a data port! | 我下面又不是一个数据端口 |
[04:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[04:52] | I slept with Tom James! | 我跟汤姆·詹姆斯睡过 |
[04:56] | In the white-hot White House. | 在狂热的白宫 |
[04:59] | In the Oval with your running mate?! | 和你的竞选伙伴在总统办公室? |
[05:01] | – On a couch. – Ma’am, we have a best-seller! | – 在沙发上 – 夫人 我们肯定能写出畅销书了! |
[05:05] | I mean, it was the Green Room, but. | 我是说 是在绿厅干的 但是 |
[05:07] | What? How do you know that? | 什么? 你怎么知道 |
[05:08] | You– you said it was at the Congressional Ball. | 你说是在国会舞会上 |
[05:10] | – Oh, did I say that? – I think so. | – 我这样说过? – 好像是的 |
[05:12] | – Did I? – Ma’am, we got gold. Gold! | – 真的吗? – 夫人 我们有最佳畅销了 最佳! |
[05:14] | Do you think I should give him a call? | 你觉得我应该跟他打个电话吗? |
[05:16] | – That’s a classy move. – Yeah, I’ll get his number. | – 这么做会显得您很有风度 – 我去弄他的号码 |
[05:17] | Or I could go and I could see him in person. | 或者我去跟他本人见个面 |
[05:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[05:21] | You want me to go with? I can take notes. | 您想让我跟着去吗? 我可以记点笔记 |
[05:22] | – Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. – No. Mm-mm. | – 好好好好好 – 不要 |
[05:24] | It’s the new “CBS This Morning.” | 接下来是新版的”今晨CBS” |
[05:27] | Welcome to the new “CBS This Morning.” | 欢迎来到新版”今晨CBS” |
[05:29] | – I’m Dan Egan. – And I’m Brie Ramachandran. | – 我是丹·伊艮 – 我是布瑞·拉玛钱德朗 |
[05:31] | Jane McCabe is on special assignment. | 简·麦克凯布在忙自己的特殊任务 |
[05:33] | We start our day in the state of New Hampshire | 我们在新罕布什尔州迎接新的一天 |
[05:35] | where Hurricane Chloe has taken a turn for the deadly. | 在新罕布什尔州 飓风克洛伊有了致命的转折 |
[05:37] | So boring. | 真无聊 |
[05:38] | God, how can anybody jerk off to her | 老天 他坐在那里 |
[05:40] | with him sitting right there? | 谁能有心情自慰啊? |
[05:41] | I’m sure you’ll find a way, Congressman. | 你总会找到法子的 国会议员先生 |
[05:43] | The Ethics Committee is debating ending its probe | 伦理委员会就快结束调查 |
[05:46] | into Representative Lawler’s Nantucket trip. | 勒尔代表的楠塔基特之旅了 |
[05:49] | You will vote yes despite the strong evidence | 即使有他乱用可卡因和违规划船的证据 |
[05:51] | of cocaine use and reckless boating. | 你也要投赞成票 |
[05:53] | – That guy knows how to party. – Then Tuesday, | – 那家伙确实知道怎么搞事情 – 周二 |
[05:55] | you have the White House meeting on raising the debt ceiling. | 你要去参加提高债务上限的会议 |
[05:58] | Unless they try to kick it down the road for a couple of months | 除非他们能再延缓几个月 |
[06:00] | and hope we get hit by an asteroid. | 然后祈祷我们被彗星撞了 |
[06:02] | Are you listening to anything we’re saying? | 你有没有在听我们讲话啊? |
[06:04] | Yeah! Cocaine, boating, asteroids, whatever! | 听了听了! 可卡因 划船 小行星 爱啥啥! |
[06:07] | Did you guys get invited to this unveiling thing? | 你们俩有没有被邀请去参加这个揭幕式呀? |
[06:09] | – Naturally. – How come you guys got invited and I didn’t? | – 肯定被邀请了呀 – 为什么你俩能被邀请我却没有呢? |
[06:11] | Because we worked for the president | 因为我们曾经在总统手底下工作 |
[06:13] | and didn’t cost her the presidency. | 而且我们不但没有毁掉她的任期 |
[06:15] | And because we don’t look like Herman Munster’s brother | 长得也不像那个总爱调戏胖乎乎的狼人小孩的 |
[06:17] | who liked to molest that pudgy werewolf kid. | 赫尔曼·明斯特(CBS剧集角色 长相酷似弗兰肯斯坦的怪物)的兄弟 |
[06:23] | Kent, can I have your plus-one? | 肯特 我能当你的陪客吗? |
[06:25] | No, I’m bringing my jai alai instructor. | 不行 我要带我的回力球教练出席 |
[06:27] | – Female. – Ish. | – 女的 – 算是女的吧 |
[06:28] | – What about your plus-one? – I work for you, I don’t date you. | – 那我当你陪客行吗? – 我是为你工作的 不是跟你约会的 |
[06:31] | Maybe I’m gonna go hire some women, | 那我就去招聘几个女职员 |
[06:32] | and I’m gonna make them date me. | 然后强迫她们跟我约会 |
[06:35] | And tomorrow, a sex offender registry for dogs. | 明日新闻 一名侵犯狗狗的性犯罪者被登记在案 |
[06:39] | – It’s about time. – Mm-hmm. | – 也是时候了 – 没错 |
[06:41] | Until then, I’m Brie Ramachandran. | 我们到时再见 我是布瑞·拉玛钱德 |
[06:43] | And I’m Dan Egan, bringing you your morning | 我是丹·伊艮 每天清晨将为您带来以后 |
[06:45] | every morning of every day for many mornings to come. | 许许多多个早晨的早间新闻 |
[06:49] | And we are clear. Great show, people! | 可以停机了 完美 谢谢大家! |
[06:52] | What’d you think of that new sign-off? | 你觉得我的新结束语怎么样? |
[06:53] | You sound like a Scientologist. | 你听起来像个科学神教信徒 |
[06:54] | – Really? – Kind of. | – 真的吗? – 算是吧 |
[06:55] | Can I talk to you for a second– actually, both of you, in here? | 我能跟你谈一下吗 你们俩 就在这谈谈? |
[06:57] | – Yeah. – So, we got the results back | – 好啊 – 我们收到了对于 |
[06:59] | from the first testing of the new host pairing. | 新主持搭档调研的结果 |
[07:01] | – Oh, good! – And something interesting jumps out from the data, | – 喔 太好了! – 我们收回的数据里有些有趣的建议 |
[07:04] | which is people say that you two don’t have any chemistry, | 那就是人们说你们之间没有一点点火花 |
[07:07] | which is their words, not mine, but also mine. | 是他们说的啊 可不是我说的 不过其实是我说的 |
[07:10] | I’ve never not had chemistry with a woman. | 我从来没跟任何一个女人有过火花 |
[07:13] | People like the energy that you and Jane had. | 观众喜欢你跟简之间的火花 |
[07:15] | It was this raw, sexual vibe because you two were… | 那种生猛又性感的火花 因为你们俩以前… |
[07:17] | Jesus, we were not fucking! | 苍天啊 我们没有搞在一起! |
[07:18] | Okay, going down on each other, whatever. I don’t wanna know! | 好吧 没搞在一起是彼此相爱行了吧 不管是啥 我不想知道! |
[07:21] | – Oh, my God! – The point is people find you two cold together. | – 我的天啊! – 重点是 观众觉得你们之间没什么互动 |
[07:25] | – But I– I’m actually fucking her. – Dan! | – 但是 但是我们俩才真正有一腿啊 – 丹! |
[07:28] | – Aren’t you engaged to a Yankee? – Yeah, I am. | – 你不是跟一个洋基队的订婚了吗? – 是啊 |
[07:31] | – That’s why I told you not to tell anybody. – Aw, that’s sweet. | – 这就是我为什么要你不要告诉任何人我们之间的关系的原因 – 好甜蜜啊 |
[07:33] | Look, Dan, Brie, you two don’t have to make up this crazy story | 听着 丹 布瑞 你们不用乱编一些睡在一起之类的 |
[07:37] | – about you two fucking. – We’re not making this up, okay? | – 瞎话来骗我 – 我们不是编的 好不好? |
[07:39] | – We are fucking! – Like, a lot. | – 我们就是睡在一起了! – 而且睡了很多次 |
[07:41] | Maybe you two should fuck differently, then. I don’t know. | 那你们俩应该换个新姿势了 我感觉 |
[07:43] | That’s where I draw the line, man. | 你越界了哟 哥们 |
[07:44] | I don’t take notes on how I fuck. | 我不需要别人告诉我我应该怎么做爱 |
[07:45] | I, however– I am willing to do anything, | 但是呢 我是很愿意接受一切意见和建议的 |
[07:47] | because I cannot lose this job, not before my wedding! | 因为我可不想丢了工作 特别是不能在我结婚之前! |
[07:50] | Um, also– just a little thing here– | 呃 还有一件小事哈 |
[07:53] | people don’t like you in yellow. | 观众们不喜欢看你穿黄色的衣服 |
[07:54] | – Okay. – Dan: See? Told you. | – 好吧 – 你看吧 我告诉过你的 |
[07:56] | 詹姆斯敦首府 下午一时十二分 | |
[07:57] | Jesus Christ, Tom. | 苍天啊 汤姆 |
[07:58] | – What is this? – This is just temporary. | – 这是什么鬼? – 这些都是临时的 |
[08:00] | We’re moving into the big office next month. | 我们下个月要搬去大办公室了 |
[08:02] | Oh, good, yeah. I was feeling cramped. – | 啊 这样太好了 我刚刚都被憋抽筋了 |
[08:05] | – My goodness, look at you. You keeping busy? – I am. | – 天啊 看看你 你还一直很忙吗? – 是啊 |
[08:08] | Yeah, I made a deal to write a book, | 事实上 我跟出版社签了合同 |
[08:09] | as a matter of fact. | 要写一本书 |
[08:11] | Well, that’s funny because I did, too. | 这还蛮巧合的 因为我也写了 |
[08:13] | Yes, I wrote a blurb for your upcoming tome. | 是啊 我为你即将出版的书写了篇简介 |
[08:16] | – Of course you did. – Sight unseen. | – 啊 当然是你写了 – 尽一份绵薄之力嘛 |
[08:18] | Yeah, what is– the title is | 那… 题目是什么来的 |
[08:20] | – “Investing with a Conscience”? – “Conscience,” Yes. | – 《良心之选》? – “良心” 没错 |
[08:22] | So, it’s sci-fi? | 所以 是科幻题材的吗? |
[08:24] | Just trying to keep the lights on. | 只是为了吸引眼球罢了 |
[08:27] | Well, the book that I’m writing, | 关于我写的这本书 |
[08:28] | I wanted to give you a heads-up | 我想稍微跟你说一下 |
[08:30] | ’cause I was toying with the notion of– | 因为我正在考虑想要 |
[08:33] | of perhaps mentioning our… | 写一些关于我们的… |
[08:36] | our little encounter. | 我们的相遇 |
[08:38] | Selina, there’s– I’m sorry to interrupt. | 赛琳娜 那个 不好意思打断了你 |
[08:40] | – No, that’s all right. – There’s something I wanted to say. | – 没关系 – 我有些话想对你说 |
[08:41] | You know, you did me the honor | 你知道的 你选择我当你的竞选搭档 |
[08:43] | of choosing me as your running mate… | 是我的荣幸… |
[08:44] | – Mm-hmm. – …and I repaid that honor with betrayal. | – 嗯嗯 – …而我却用背叛回报了这份荣幸 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:50] | I guess my ego allowed me | 我想是我的自负让我 |
[08:52] | to believe that folksy, old Tom James | 相信我这个和气的老家伙汤姆·詹姆斯 |
[08:55] | was above all that beltway horseshit. | 比那些华盛顿的马粪强得多 |
[08:57] | And in the end, I just turned out to be another blue bottle fly | 但是到头来 我只不过是一只以《奔腾年代》(关于驯马赛马的电影)中 |
[09:01] | feeding on a heaping mouthful of Seabiscuit’s finest. | 堆得高耸的马饲料为食的肉蝇罢了 |
[09:06] | Wow! | 天啊! |
[09:08] | I didn’t come here to ask for an apology, | 我不是来这里听你的道歉的 |
[09:10] | but I certainly appreciate | 但能听到你的道歉 |
[09:11] | – getting one from you. – You deserve it. | – 我还是很高兴的 – 我本应该跟你道歉 |
[09:13] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好过一点 |
[09:14] | if I was in your shoes, I | 如果当时我是你的话 |
[09:15] | probably would’ve tried to steal the presidency, too. | 我也会篡权的 |
[09:18] | Well, that’s what made the two of us such a beatable combination. | 就是这些想法使得我们的组合不堪一击啊 |
[09:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:23] | Selina, I beg you, please don’t do this. | 赛琳娜 我求你了 不要这么做 |
[09:26] | – Oh. – I have a new life, I have a new wife. | – 喔 – 我现在过着新的人生 迎娶了新的妻子 |
[09:29] | And we are expecting our first child. | 我们有了第一个孩子 |
[09:32] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜啊 – 谢谢 |
[09:33] | She would be dialing a divorce lawyer | 如果认为我们曾经的互相交换过的 |
[09:35] | if she ever thought that you and I had swapped more than, | 不只是小纸条的话(暗指他与赛琳娜曾经搞在一起过) |
[09:37] | you know, appreciative memos. | 她肯定会召唤一名离婚律师的 |
[09:39] | – You understand that? – I do. | – 你能理解吗? – 我能 |
[09:41] | Well, I guess | 我想 |
[09:43] | I will have to think outside my box. | 我只能再发散思维思考一下我的书了 |
[09:49] | Right. | 嗯嗯 |
[09:52] | Oh, my God, why did I have to fuck | 啊 天啊 为什么我当时非得跟 |
[09:54] | the last remaining gentleman in Washington? | 华盛顿最后一位绅士搞在一起呢? |
[09:57] | – God! – Who said that? Was that Dolley Madison? | – 天啊! – 谁说的? 是多莉·麦德森吗? |
[10:00] | It was James Madison. | 是詹姆斯·麦德森说的 |
[10:01] | – Okay, Mike, get up. – So, how’d it go? | – 麦克 站起来吧 – 谈得怎么样? |
[10:04] | Well, he just begged me not to put it in. | 他求我不要写进书里 |
[10:07] | So, none of it goes in the book? | 所以我们就只字不提了? |
[10:09] | – No, it all goes in. – Good. | – 不 事无巨细地写 – 很好 |
[10:11] | 美国总统办公室 上午九时四十五分 | |
[10:12] | With regards to the debt ceiling, | 对于债务上限的事宜 |
[10:14] | I think we can all agree that none of us wants to play politics | 我想我们应该一致同意我们谁都不想 |
[10:16] | with the full faith and credit of the United States. | 跟美国人民的全部信仰与信用积分玩政治把戏 |
[10:19] | I brought you here… | 我把你们带到这里… |
[10:20] | Hey, did you get invited to the Meyer unveiling? | 嗨 你有没有被邀请去参加梅耶肖像的揭幕式啊? |
[10:23] | Everyone was unless you’re a mole person | 每个人都被邀请了 除非你是只鼹鼠 |
[10:25] | who was cast out of his underground society | 因为猥亵下水道里的老鼠 |
[10:27] | for keistering sewer rats. | 被驱逐出了地下社会 |
[10:29] | – I wasn’t invited. – I know. | – 我没被邀请 – 我知道啊 |
[10:31] | – Roger. – Madam President, | – 罗杰 – 总统女士 |
[10:33] | my extremist colleagues on the other side of the aisle | 我另一党派的极端主义同僚们 |
[10:35] | have launched a full-fledged and savage attack | 已然向我们国家的穷人和弱势群体发动了 |
[10:38] | against the poor and disadvantaged of this country. | 一场全面而野蛮的攻击 |
[10:40] | You are addicted to spending like the proverbial drunken sailor. | 你沉迷于大手大脚地花钱大 就跟个喝多了的水手一样 |
[10:45] | Okay, that part’s done. | 好了 讨价还价的话我说完了 |
[10:47] | I can give you a freeze on the rate of increase | 我可以先冻结家庭子女补助计划款项的增长率 |
[10:49] | on AFDC and all the Head Start cuts, but no dice on Medicare. | 还有所有预启动款 但是医疗保险这部分款项我可不会松口 |
[10:52] | – I can live with that. – All right, gentlemen, | – 我可以接受 – 好了 先生们 |
[10:54] | let’s get this passed tomorrow. | 我们明天把这事搞定 |
[10:55] | Uh, excuse me, Ms. Caruso, due to some oversight, | 呃 不好意思 卡罗索女士 因为某些疏忽 |
[10:59] | I did not receive my invite to the unveiling ceremony. | 我没有拿到揭幕式的邀请函 |
[11:01] | I suggest you ask someone from President Meyer’s team. | 我建议你去问问梅耶总统团队里的人 |
[11:04] | – Candi, are you all right? – Of course she’s all right. | – 凯蒂 你还好吧? – 她当然好了 |
[11:06] | Why are women always checking in on one another | 为什么女人们总是要在我跟别的女人讲话的时候 |
[11:08] | when I am talking to them? | 跑过来看看是不是一切都好? |
[11:10] | Ma’am, I would appreciate it very much | 女士 如果您能邀请我去参加揭幕式的话 |
[11:12] | if I could have an invite to the unveiling thing. | 我会十分感激您的 |
[11:14] | That is President Meyer’s invitation list. | 邀请名单是梅耶总统的 |
[11:16] | It is her fiesta, as you would say. | 按你的话说 这是她的狂欢 |
[11:19] | Well, it’s your casa white-o, as you would say. | 但是按你的话说 这可是你的白家(指白宫) |
[11:23] | – Madam President, are you all right? – Oh, for God’s sakes. | – 总统女士 您还好吧? – 天啊 又来了 |
[11:26] | You haven’t heard the last of Jonah Ryan. | 我乔纳·瑞安还会回来的 |
[11:29] | Okay, Jeffersons, sit down. | 好了 杰弗森组织的成员们 请坐 |
[11:31] | The Black Caucus gets this room back in 20 minutes. | 美国国会黑人同盟二十分钟之后要用这间屋子 |
[11:32] | I do not wanna piss those guys off. | 明智的人是不会招惹他们的 |
[11:34] | Oh, we were talking about the name, | 我们刚刚在讨论我们的命名问题 |
[11:36] | and Cherry Tree Choppers sounds a lot more legitimate. | 觉得樱花树粉碎者(国会外种有樱花树)听起来更合适一点 |
[11:39] | No! We already picked a name. | 不!我们已经有名字了 |
[11:41] | We’re the Jeffersons, period. | 我们是杰弗森组织 不许改了 |
[11:43] | – How about the Rough Riders? – Oh, fuck, that’s good! | – 狂野骑士怎么样? – 啊 卧槽 这个好! |
[11:46] | No, we’re already known as the Jeffersons, okay? | 不 我们已经有名字了 叫杰弗森组织 好吗? |
[11:49] | And right now, we need to do something, | 现在 我们要做一件事 |
[11:51] | something big that makes Montez really pay attention to us. | 一件可以让蒙特兹注意到我们的大事 |
[11:55] | – Mm-hmm. – Something like ending Daylight Savings Time. | – 嗯嗯 – 比如终结”夏时制” |
[11:58] | – Yes. – Something like ending government waste. | – 同意 – 比如终结政府资源浪费 |
[12:00] | – Yeah. – Cutting aid to Israel! | – 同意 – 或者削减对以色列的援助! |
[12:02] | Whoa, no! We’re not gonna do that. Are you crazy? | 哇哦 不! 我们不能做这件事 你是不是疯了? |
[12:05] | – Cutting aid to veterans. – Great! | – 那就削减对退伍老兵的援助 – 同意! |
[12:07] | – They volunteered, right? – Clark: Yeah, yeah. | – 他们是自愿入伍的 对吧? – 没错没错 |
[12:09] | We’re gonna do all these things, | 这些事我们都要做 |
[12:10] | and we’re gonna get invited to that unveiling. | 而且 我们都要得到去揭幕式的邀请 |
[12:13] | – Who’s with me? Yeah! – All: Yeah! | – 谁跟我一起? – 好啊! |
[12:15] | – Yeah! – Wait, you weren’t invited? | – 好啊! – 等等 你没被邀请? |
[12:18] | – No. Were you? – Yeah. | – 没有啊 你被邀请了? – 是啊 |
[12:20] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 我滴个老天啊 |
[12:22] | 塞琳娜·梅耶办公室 上午八时三十三分 | |
[12:23] | Why do you keep saying Tom James and I made love? | 为什么你老说汤姆·詹姆斯跟我有一腿? |
[12:27] | Are you a 15-year-old girl? | 你是15岁的小姑娘吗? |
[12:28] | – No. – Richard! | – 不是啊 – 理查德! |
[12:30] | – Yes, ma’am? – I want you to get my editor on the phone, okay? | – 是的 女士? – 我需要你给我的编辑打个电话 好吗? |
[12:33] | No, see, you gotta find a different word than “Screwed.” | 不 你看 你不能用”干” 你要换个词 |
[12:36] | It’s just hard to come up with so many different ways to curse. | 要想出各种不同的骂人的词太难了 |
[12:38] | Please hold for President Meyer. | 请稍等一下 梅耶总统马上接电话 |
[12:39] | I’ve got Greg Morehouse for you, ma’am. | 格雷格·莫豪斯已经接通了 女士 |
[12:41] | Greg? Hello! | 克雷格吗?你好! |
[12:44] | Okay, so I have got a White House book | 好了 我呢这里有一本关于白宫的书 |
[12:47] | that is hotter than Nancy Reagan’s guide to cocksucking. | 比南希·里根(里根总统夫人)的吸屌指南还要火辣 |
[12:50] | I kid you not. | 我不跟你开玩笑 |
[12:52] | You are gonna be so pleased! | 你肯定特别高兴! |
[12:53] | I– what? | 我… 神马? |
[12:56] | Oh, right. | 哦 好 |
[12:58] | Richard, go and turn on CBS right now. | 理查德 去把电视打开 看CBS台 |
[13:00] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会儿给你打回去 |
[13:01] | – Hey, Tom James is on TV. – He looks good. | – 看 汤姆·詹姆斯在节目上 – 他看起来蛮帅的 |
[13:04] | That’s the reason I’ve | 这就是为什么我一直认为 |
[13:05] | always said that Selina Meyer’s political acumen | 塞琳娜·梅耶的政治敏锐性 |
[13:07] | is sharp as any you’ll find in Washington. | 是跟任何华盛顿地区的官员一样尖锐的 |
[13:09] | What’s wrong with that? My goodness. | 这何错之有啊? 我的天 |
[13:11] | Even so, I did not expect to find myself on a couch | 即使如此 我没想到我会躺在白宫绿厅里的 |
[13:15] | in the Green Room at the White House, um… | 一张沙发上 呃… |
[13:18] | Having sex with President Selina Meyer. | 和总统赛琳娜梅耶做爱 |
[13:20] | – Right. – Oh, my. | – 是的 – 天啊 |
[13:22] | Tom James, who is telling us about the explosive revelations | 汤姆詹姆斯 向我们带来爆炸性新闻 |
[13:24] | in his book “Investing with a Conscience,” | 出自他的《良心之选》一书 |
[13:27] | excerpted in this month’s “Vanity Fair.” | 本月起将刊登于《名利场》杂志 |
[13:28] | “Vanity Fair”? Mike, how did we not know about this? | 《名利场》? 麦克 咱们怎么不知道这事? |
[13:32] | They called me a couple months ago | 他们几个月前给我打了电话 |
[13:33] | and I thought they were | 我以为他们想 |
[13:34] | trying to get me to renew my prescription. | 让我更新药物处方 |
[13:36] | – Subscription! – I had always looked up to President Meyer | – 是订阅费! – 我总是敬重的看待梅耶总统 |
[13:39] | as something of a mentor. | 看作一个导师 |
[13:40] | She’s a year older than me. | 她年长我一岁 |
[13:41] | Okay, that is a fucking lie! | 这他妈是假话! |
[13:45] | I mean, where’s the follow-up question? | 后续问题哪去了? |
[13:46] | – This is disinformation! – Yeah! | – 这是虚假消息! – 对啊! |
[13:48] | Now, Senator, was President Meyer the aggressor? | 那么 参议员 是梅耶总统主动吗 |
[13:52] | Your word, not mine. | 不是我说的 |
[13:54] | But again, yes. | 但没错 |
[13:55] | I didn’t rape him! | 我可没强奸他! |
[13:57] | He wishes! | 他倒想呢! |
[13:59] | Ma’am, I think he’s talking about you! | 女士 我觉得他们在谈论你! |
[14:01] | My guest has been Tom James. | 我的嘉宾 汤姆·詹姆斯 |
[14:03] | The book is “Investing with a Conscience.” | 新书《良心之选》 |
[14:06] | I can’t believe I said that steaming turd of a book | 我不敢相信 我说这本烂出翔的书 |
[14:09] | was a refreshing take on Wall Street | 是对华尔街的全新认识 |
[14:11] | aimed at your conscience and your funny bone. | 针对的是你的良心和笑点 |
[14:13] | – Hey, you used my blurb! – Oh, quiet up, Mike. | – 你用了我写的简介 – 消停点吧 麦克 |
[14:16] | 凯瑟琳家褐石屋 晚上九时五十分 | |
[14:18] | Gary, call the White House | 盖瑞 给白宫打电话 |
[14:20] | and tell them to cancel that stupid portrait thing, | 让他们取消那个肖像揭幕什么的 |
[14:23] | ’cause I don’t wanna go. | 我不想去 |
[14:25] | What are you talking about? You have to go. | 你说什么呢? 你必须去 |
[14:27] | I just can’t take this, you know? | 我受不了了 你知道吗? |
[14:28] | I’ve taken the rest of it. | 我已经忍受了其他所有事情 |
[14:30] | I took the election loss, | 我接受了落选 |
[14:31] | I took Andrew’s infidelity, | 我接受了安德鲁的不忠 |
[14:34] | Catherine’s Catherine-ness, okay? | 凯瑟琳的”凯瑟琳化” |
[14:37] | But this I cannot take. | 但这个我接受不了 |
[14:40] | Listen to me, Tom is a weak man. | 听我说 汤姆是个弱鸡 |
[14:43] | It wasn’t even that good, I gotta tell you. | 其实那次根本没那么好 我跟你说 |
[14:44] | Oh, please give me the permission | 请给我这个机会 |
[14:47] | to tell that to his face tomorrow. | 明天当着他的面说 |
[14:49] | – Please, I beg you. – Oh, my God, right. | – 求求你了 – 哦老天爷 好吧 |
[14:50] | I forgot Tom is gonna be there. | 我忘了汤姆也会去 |
[14:52] | This is like Black History Month. | 这就像黑人历史月 |
[14:55] | It never fucking ends! | 简直没有尽头! |
[14:57] | Do you want me to 69 him? | 你想让我69(口)他吗? |
[15:01] | – Oh, 86. – Yeah. | – 你是说86(除掉)他吧 – 对 |
[15:02] | No, because then it just becomes this thing. | 不行 那样就真把这件事当回事了 |
[15:05] | Okay, what about the speech? What about the speech, all right? | 好吧 那演讲呢? 演讲怎么办? |
[15:07] | President Montez is giving that amazing speech about you. | 蒙特兹总统准备了一个很棒的赞美你的演讲 |
[15:11] | And I asked them to use the Jackie Kennedy crystal service. | 我还让他们用了杰奎琳·肯尼迪的水晶杯服务 |
[15:14] | – Really? – Yep. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[15:17] | Nobody since Jackie | 自杰奎琳之后 |
[15:19] | has given as much for their country as you. | 没有人像你一样对国家贡献这么多 |
[15:21] | That is true. | 那倒是真的 |
[15:22] | If Jackie Kennedy can go through the day | 如果杰奎琳·肯尼迪能做到 |
[15:24] | with her husband’s philandering brains all over her dress | 她丈夫的脑浆洒在她裙子上 |
[15:26] | and her head held high, looking stunning, | 还高昂着头 美丽夺目 |
[15:29] | even though they made her ride | 但我还是要说 |
[15:30] | around in a convertible like an animal, I might add, | 他们让她坐着敞篷车转圈 简直像观赏动物 |
[15:32] | you can go to the White House tomorrow | 她能做到 那你明天也可以去白宫 |
[15:35] | and forget all about those 15 minutes | 完全忘掉他十五分钟 |
[15:37] | where he couldn’t even unzip the back of your dress. | 还有他都没解开你裙子拉链这码事 |
[15:40] | Wait a minute, what? How do you know that? | 等会 什么? 你怎么知道的? |
[15:43] | It was in Mike’s notes. | 在麦克的记录里 |
[15:45] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | Okay, fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[15:51] | Okay? But I am not gonna have a good time. | 好吗? 但我不会开心的 |
[15:54] | And if one person mentions Tom James to me, | 而且只要有一个人向我提起汤姆詹姆斯 |
[15:58] | I’m gonna go piss in that punch bowl. | 我就要尿在潘趣酒的大碗里 |
[16:00] | – This country doesn’t deserve you. – I know it. | – 这个国家配不上你 – 我知道 |
[16:03] | 债务上限调整投票 上午十一时十八分 | |
[16:05] | Voting closes in five minutes and we’re still missing votes. | 投票五分钟之内结束 但我们票数还不够 |
[16:08] | Well, well, well, sorry, boys, | 等会等会 抱歉孩子们 |
[16:10] | no votes today on legalizing tiny Fleshlights for micro wangs. | 今天没有给迷你老二配小手电的投票 |
[16:13] | Except for you, Gellardi. | 特别是你 杰拉迪 |
[16:15] | I’d wager it takes a whole roll of duct tape | 我打赌得要一卷胶带 |
[16:17] | to strap down your hog of a cock. | 才能把你猪一样的身材和老二捆住 |
[16:19] | For your information, we’re called the Jeffersons, probably, | 提醒你一下 我们召集了杰弗逊组织 算是吧 |
[16:21] | and we’re here to shove some liberty up America’s ass. | 我们要给美国一点自由的颜色看看 |
[16:24] | If you’ll excuse me, Roger, I’m gonna whip it out. | 失陪了 罗杰 我要掏出我的老二了 |
[16:26] | Madam Clerk, Representative Gellardi | 书记员女士 杰拉迪议员 |
[16:29] | votes no on HR 2970. | 不同意HR 2970 |
[16:32] | – Recorded. – Madam Clerk, | – 已记录 – 书记员女士 |
[16:33] | Representative Clark votes no on HR 2970. | 克拉克议员 不同意HR 2970 |
[16:38] | This was a done deal! | 我们说好的! |
[16:39] | Now look what you did, you writhing, piss-filled skin Twizzler! | 看看你干的好事 你个傻逼 |
[16:43] | You made Speaker Marwood run all the way down here! | 你让马尔伍德议长跑到这来! |
[16:45] | Now the clots in his legs are gonna rush to his brain. | 现在他腿里的血栓要跑到脑子里去了 |
[16:47] | And maybe you were too busy | 大概你看多了007 |
[16:49] | biting James Bond’s cable car wire to realize, | 跟本理解不了 |
[16:52] | but if we don’t raise the debt ceiling, | 但是如果我们不提高债务上线 |
[16:54] | America’s financial system is gonna go belly-up like what, Will? | 美国经济就要像什么一样完蛋 威尔? |
[16:57] | Like my labradoodle, Teddy, when I | 像我把我的拉布拉多狗特迪的老二上裹满蜂蜜 |
[16:59] | cover his cock in honey and give him a sticky licky. | 然后给了他一个棒棒糖一样 |
[17:01] | – No, bad! – Look at me. | – 不好! – 看着我 |
[17:03] | You could shut down the government. | 你会让政府停摆的 |
[17:07] | Well, maybe the government needs to be shut down | 没准政府需要停摆了 |
[17:10] | – because it’s broken. – Oh! | – 因为政府已经出问题了! – 哦! |
[17:11] | And when something’s broken, you shut it down, | 当有东西坏掉的时候 你要关掉它 |
[17:13] | and then you turn it back on again like with a router. | 然后再重启 就像路由器一样 |
[17:15] | And if they didn’t want me to shut down the government, | 而且如果他们不想让我关掉政府 |
[17:17] | then maybe they should’ve invited me to the Meyer unveiling! | 那他们就应该邀请我去梅耶的揭幕仪式! |
[17:20] | Do you even know what an unveiling ceremony is?! | 你知道什么是揭幕仪式吗? |
[17:22] | Look, whether I know what an unveiling is or is not | 听着 我知不知道什么是揭幕仪式 |
[17:25] | is not the point. | 不是重点 |
[17:26] | The point is principles. | 原则才是重点 |
[17:28] | My God. Just call off your morons, Congressman. | 天啊议员 叫停你的白痴们吧 |
[17:32] | My morons are voting no. | 我的白痴们要投反对票 |
[17:37] | Madam Clerk, on HR 2970, | 记录员女士 在HR 2970议题 |
[17:41] | Congressman Ryan votes no. | 瑞安议员 投反对票 |
[17:45] | Lights out! | 熄灯! |
[17:46] | Lights out! Lights out! | 熄灯! |
[17:49] | Lights out! Lights out! Lights out! | 熄灯! |
[17:53] | Oof, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[17:55] | Look at this place. It is such a dump, isn’t it? | 看看这里 多破烂啊 是吧? |
[17:57] | Although, I have to admit I sort of miss it. | 但我还是挺想它的 |
[17:59] | Aw, and it misses you, too. | 它也想你 |
[18:01] | The one who got away. | 溜走了的人 |
[18:03] | And now she’s back for her big day! | 现在她回来了! |
[18:05] | – Are you wearing makeup? – No. | – 你化妆了吗? – 没 |
[18:09] | Madam President! | 总统女士! |
[18:10] | It is so lovely to see you again. | 真高兴见到你 |
[18:12] | – My daughter misses you. – Thank you… | – 我女儿很想你 – 真是… |
[18:15] | – I have no idea what these people’s names are. – …so much! | – 我不知道他们的名字 – 非常感谢 |
[18:17] | I know one thing– she’s the one who put my sweater in the dryer. | 我能肯定 就是她把我的毛衣放进烘干机里的 |
[18:21] | – Yes! – Right. | – 对哦 – 是的 |
[18:22] | Madam President, we’ve sure missed you around here. | 总统女士 我们很想念您 |
[18:25] | – Oh, thank you… – Friend. | – 谢谢你… – 朋友 |
[18:27] | …friend. | …朋友 |
[18:28] | Where are you taking the Jackie crystal? | 你把这些杰奎琳水晶杯拿哪去? |
[18:31] | – Such a shame. – What’s happening right now? | – 真可惜 – 发生什么了? |
[18:33] | – What are those, chips? – Why is there Coke Zero behind us? | – 什么玩意儿 薯片? – 咱们后面为什么有零度可乐? |
[18:36] | Ma’am, your guests will arrive in a half hour. | 女士 你的客人会在半小时后到 |
[18:38] | And they set up the Blue Room for your use. | 他们给您安排了蓝厅 |
[18:40] | What is this Dixie cup shit show? | 这破地方为什么会有纸杯 |
[18:42] | It’s like we teleported to post-Katrina Mississippi. | 好像我们空运到了飓风后的密西西比 |
[18:44] | I know! There’s no tablecloths. | 我知道啊! 都没有桌布 |
[18:46] | Montez is really taking this Mexican thing too far. | 蒙特兹把墨西哥事儿搞得太过了 |
[18:49] | – Morning, ma’am. – Hey, what is this? | – 早上好 女士 – 嗨 这是什么情况? |
[18:51] | Well, as of a few minutes ago, | 几分钟之前 |
[18:52] | Jonah and his merry band of jizz huffers | 乔纳和他的胡佛小分队 |
[18:55] | drove their short bus right into the debt ceiling vote | 把他们的小巴士直直的开进了债务上线投票点 |
[18:57] | and T-boned the entire US economy. | 毁了整个美国经济 |
[18:59] | Treasury Secretary Baird ordered | 财政部长贝尔德发令 |
[19:01] | – a full government shutdown. – Shutdown. | – 政府停摆 – 停摆 |
[19:02] | All nonessential White House staff | 所有不重要的白宫职员 |
[19:05] | have been furloughed, starting immediately. | 都被停薪放假 立即执行 |
[19:06] | – Okay. – Hey, Mom, everyone. | – 好吧 – 嗨 妈妈 大家好 |
[19:08] | – Did we miss it? – No, I’m afraid not. | – 我们来晚了吗? – 真可惜 你们没晚 |
[19:10] | You know, there’s not even a punch bowl for me to piss in here. | 都没有我可以尿进去的潘趣酒大碗 |
[19:13] | Marjorie, Catherine, | 马乔里 凯瑟琳 |
[19:15] | congratulations are in order. | 先恭喜你们了 |
[19:17] | Oh, right! Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[19:18] | We just hit the 12-week mark. | 正好十二周了 |
[19:21] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[19:30] | – Congressman Furlong. – Brookheimer! | – 弗朗议员 – 布克海默! |
[19:32] | Got your dong of a resume. | 看了你的简历 |
[19:34] | I know you’d chew your own arm off to escape being handcuffed | 你为了逃过被梅耶过度调色的尸体和她一地窖失败者拴住的命运 |
[19:38] | to Meyers’s overly toned corpse and her dungeon of losers, | 宁愿咬断自己的胳膊 |
[19:41] | but I had to go in another direction. | 但我还是要拒绝你 |
[19:43] | Tell her why, Will. | 告诉她为什么 威尔 |
[19:44] | You’re stronger than me, | 你比我强壮 |
[19:45] | and you have a higher reserve of dignity and self-worth. | 你更有自尊和自负 |
[19:48] | And I’m trapped in a cycle of abuse. | 而我陷入被虐待的循环中 |
[19:49] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好运 |
[19:51] | Hey, Fuckleberry Finn! | 嗨 操你贝尔·费恩 |
[19:53] | Christ, you got old. | 天啊 你又老了 |
[19:55] | – You wanna work for that guy? – I really do. | – 你想给他干活? – 我真的想 |
[19:58] | – Tom! Hi! – Madam President. | – 汤姆! 嗨! – 总统女士 |
[20:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[20:02] | Can I have a private word with you? | 我能私底下和你聊一聊吗? |
[20:05] | Would that be all right, | 那样可以吗 |
[20:06] | or are you afraid that I’ll rape you again? | 或者你担心我会再强奸你一次? |
[20:08] | Well, sure, let– all right. | 当然 好吧 |
[20:10] | Come, come, come, yes, yes, yeah. | 来吧来吧 |
[20:12] | Hi. Yeah, so good to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:15] | I can’t believe that I gave you a goddamn blurb. | 我不敢相信 我还给你写了简介 |
[20:18] | – Why, Tom? Why did you do that? – Come on, Selina. | – 为什么 汤姆 你为什么这么干? – 拜托 赛琳娜 |
[20:21] | For Christ’s sake, we both know how the game is played. | 天啊 我们都知道这游戏怎么玩 |
[20:23] | I came to you in good faith and I asked! | 我还真诚地去找你 问你的意见! |
[20:27] | I did the classy thing. | 我至少还有风度礼节 |
[20:29] | Come on, we both know you were gonna go ahead and do it anyway. | 我们都知道 不管怎样 你都会做的 |
[20:31] | Of course I was, but I had the courtesy to seem like I might not! | 当然是这样 但我至少还懂得装作不会的样子 |
[20:35] | And then with that TV appearance. | 然后你在电视上亮相 |
[20:37] | Me the aggressor? What is that?! | 我主动? 什么玩意儿啊?! |
[20:39] | That is sick, sociopathic shit. | 那就是变态 反社会的瞎话 |
[20:42] | I’m worried about you. I think you need help. | 我觉得你有问题 你需要帮助 |
[20:44] | – I need help? Oh, please! – Absolutely. | – 我有问题 你搞笑吧 – 当然 |
[20:46] | You’ve got more issues than “National Geographic.” | 你的事比国家地理都多 |
[20:49] | What’s going on here? I don’t understand. | 现在是怎么了 我不明白 |
[20:52] | – Did I do something to deserve this? – No, no! | – 这是我做了什么事之后的惩罚吗 – 不 不 |
[20:54] | You did nothing. | 你什么都没做 |
[20:57] | Wait a minute, what was that? | 等等 你那是什么意思 |
[20:59] | Did I hurt your feelings because I, what– | 是因为我事后没有联系你 |
[21:02] | because I didn’t call you afterwards? | 伤到你脆弱的小心脏啦 |
[21:04] | Oh, that is just so stupid. | 你就继续犯蠢吧你 |
[21:05] | And I would’ve said the same thing to you | 就算你一年前联系了我 |
[21:07] | a year ago if you had called me. | 我也会说同样的话 |
[21:08] | Oh, ho, ho! So, you did want me to call. | 原来是这样 你真的是在怪我没联系你啊 |
[21:11] | Oh, oh, poor Tommy. | 哎呀 可怜的汤米 |
[21:15] | – He wanted me to call him afterwards. – Shut the fuck up! | – 他还在怪我没有联系他呢 – 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[21:26] | Sorry, I should not have raised my voice like that. | 抱歉 我不应该那么大声吼 |
[21:29] | Madam President, thank you for inviting us to your unveiling. | 总统女士 谢谢你邀请我们来参加你的揭幕式 |
[21:33] | My wife is a huge fan. | 我老婆特别支持你 |
[21:39] | Yeah, well, you know what, you can have your trophy wife | 你知道吗 你可以好好留着你的花瓶老婆 |
[21:42] | and your trophy office and your trophy baby, | 还有你的战利品办公室 |
[21:45] | who you won’t even live to see go to college, | 还有你可能连他上大学都看不到的无敌宝宝 |
[21:48] | but I still got to be president, and, tsk, you never will. | 但我还是能当上总统 而你永远也当不上 |
[21:57] | Oh! I was looking for you. They’re waiting for you to begin. | 终于找到你了 他们在等你开始呢 |
[22:00] | I swear to God, Tom James just wanted to fuck me right now. | 我说真的 就在刚刚汤姆·詹姆斯想撩我跟他滚床单 |
[22:04] | – What?! – Yeah, we had a real moment. | – 什么 – 真的 就差一点 |
[22:05] | But he’s too much of a pussy to go for my pussy. | 他胆子小到连裤子都不敢脱 |
[22:08] | Okay, well, that’s probably for the best. | 好吧 这样也好 |
[22:09] | He’s not gonna get away with that. | 我不能就这么放过他 |
[22:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, ma’am! | 等等 等等 女士 |
[22:12] | I’m back. What the hell was that? | 我又回来了 刚刚到底是怎么回事 |
[22:15] | You really wanted me, didn’t you? | 你真的很想上了我 对不对 |
[22:17] | There were sparks practically flying out of your dick! | 我都快看到从你小弟弟上蹦出来的火花了 |
[22:20] | Why am I getting this sense of deja vu? | 我怎么觉得这一幕这么熟悉呢 |
[22:22] | No, no, no, I’m not talking about the Green Room. | 不不不 我不是在说绿厅的那一次 |
[22:23] | That was just a good, old-fashioned hate fuck. | 那只是次很棒的传统体位的仇恨操 |
[22:25] | Selina, I do not and never have hated you! | 赛琳娜 我从来没有 也永远不会恨你啊 |
[22:28] | You got that right! You loved me. | 你说对了 你爱我 |
[22:30] | – Stop it! – You still love me now. | – 别闹了 – 你现在也还是爱我 |
[22:33] | – What?! – You do! Admit it. | – 什么 – 你就是 承认吧 |
[22:35] | – Admit it. Admit it! – You are fucking crazy! | – 承认吧 承认吧 – 你他妈真是疯了 |
[22:40] | Okay, right there, right there, what do you call that? | 好了 站那儿 别动 这你怎么解释 |
[22:44] | – What was that? – That was… | – 那是什么 – 那是… |
[22:45] | You want to throw me onto this couch | 你脑子里现在肯定想着把我扔上这沙发 |
[22:47] | and pin my legs behind my head and do me. | 然后分开我的腿狠狠的上我呢吧 |
[22:50] | I am a happily married man, | 我是个幸福的已婚男人 |
[22:51] | – Selina. – Oh, that’s not an answer! | – 赛琳娜 – 这不算回答我的问题 |
[22:53] | What the fuck is wrong with you?! | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[22:55] | What the fuck is wrong with you?! | 你他妈又是什么毛病 |
[22:59] | Okay, wha– this! | 好了 你 这 |
[23:01] | What do you want me to say, Selina? | 你指望我说什么 赛琳娜 |
[23:03] | What do you want me to say, Tom, huh? | 你想让我说什么啊 汤姆 啊 |
[23:05] | That back when I was in the Senate, | 说我当时在议会 |
[23:07] | the only reason that I co-sponsored S-473 | 参与主办S-473的唯一原因就是 |
[23:10] | was because I had a crush on you? | 我喜欢你吗 |
[23:12] | That when we were in Los Angeles | 说当我们在洛杉矶 |
[23:13] | and we walked out onto the stage to accept the nomination, | 一起站在台上接受提名的时候 |
[23:16] | and you grabbed my hand and you held it up high, and I was like, | 你拉着我的手高高举起的时候我心里想的是 |
[23:18] | “Oh, my God, he’s holding my hand.” | “我的天呐 他在牵我的手” 吗 |
[23:22] | That when I was in the loony bin, | 还是说之前 就算我人在精神病院 |
[23:24] | I thought about you endlessly, and I was– – | 还是不停的想你 而且我 |
[23:27] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[23:29] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[23:31] | This is my wife, Alethia. | 这是我老婆 阿莱希亚 |
[23:33] | Alethia? | 阿莱希亚 |
[23:34] | Is that her name or is that the pill you take to fuck her? | 那是她的名字还是你操她时吃的药呢 |
[23:37] | – Alethia! – So nice to meet you, President Meyer. | – 阿莱希亚 – 见到你真高兴 梅耶总统 |
[23:40] | – Oh, that’s so nice of you. – I voted for you. | – 你真是个好人 – 我投票给你了 |
[23:41] | Well, it didn’t help. | 投了也没什么用 |
[23:43] | Okay, you know, I should head back | 好了 你们知道的 我公务缠身得回去了 |
[23:46] | and, uh, deal with the ceremony and so on. | 还有揭幕仪式那些事等着我去办呢 |
[23:48] | Yes, yes, yes. | 对 对 对 |
[23:49] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[23:51] | I…! | 我…! |
[23:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[23:54] | the President of the United States. | 有请我们的总统 |
[23:56] | Oh, wow, she looks awesome. | 哇喔 她看起来真棒啊 |
[23:58] | I’d give my left tit for those tits. | 那么一对胸 还没我一边的好看 |
[24:01] | Hello. Buenas tardes. Good afternoon. | 大家 下午好 |
[24:03] | There are so many things | 对于这位非凡的女士 |
[24:06] | that I would like to say about the extraordinary woman | 我们的前任总统 |
[24:09] | who was my predecessor | 我有太多的赞美想在这白宫 |
[24:11] | – here at the White House. – Here comes the love! | – 对她说了 – 她要开始了 |
[24:12] | – Shh, I know. Shh. – But unfortunately, | – 嘘 我知道 嘘 – 但不幸的是 |
[24:15] | I have to return to the Oval Office to deal with the shutdown. | 我得赶去总统办公室处理这次的政府停摆了 |
[24:18] | I know Selina Meyer, | 我知道 赛琳娜·梅耶 |
[24:20] | who has navigated many crises in her own term, | 这位在其任期内走出过无数困境的总统 |
[24:24] | will understand. | 会理解的 |
[24:25] | – President Meyer. – Oh. | – 梅耶总统 – 噢 |
[24:27] | Selina. | 赛琳娜 |
[24:34] | Now, let’s take a look at this beautiful piece of work. | 现在让我们来看看这幅美丽的画作吧 |
[24:40] | – Oh, my God. – It’s beautiful. | – 我的天 – 很美 |
[24:42] | That’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[24:45] | Thank you very, very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢你们 |
[24:47] | Oh, goodness, I do wish | 天呐 我真希望 |
[24:49] | you could’ve heard President Montez’s speech | 你们有机会听到蒙特兹总统的演讲 |
[24:51] | because she’s so well-spoken, don’t you think? | 因为她能说会道 不是吗 |
[24:54] | And this is very nice, folks. | 而这幅画真不错 各位 |
[24:57] | Very nice, indeed. | 确实很不错 |
[24:59] | You know, um… | 你们知道 |
[25:01] | I look around this room | 我环顾这个房间 |
[25:03] | and I see so many portraits | 我看到了好多肖像 |
[25:05] | of– of so many of our great presidents, | 我们历届伟大总统的肖像 |
[25:08] | and I am reminded of their many accomplishments | 这让我想起了他们的很多成就 |
[25:13] | and shining moments. | 和很多光辉时刻 |
[25:15] | But I also like to think | 而我同样也想到了 |
[25:17] | perhaps about their not-so-shining moments. | 他们不那么光辉的一些时刻 |
[25:22] | And that, um… | 而那 嗯 |
[25:26] | well, maybe none of it matters. | 可能那些时刻无关紧要 |
[25:29] | You know, because maybe in a hundred years, | 也许在百年之后 |
[25:33] | all that anyone will remember | 所有人都只会知道 |
[25:36] | is that you have your portrait | 你的肖像被挂在 |
[25:39] | hanging on a wall in the White House. | 白宫的墙上 |
[25:42] | So, out of respect for the furlough, | 所以 出于对假期的尊敬 |
[25:46] | um, I think we should wrap things up. | 我觉得我们应该就此结束了 |
[25:48] | So, thank you so much. | 谢谢大家 |
[25:50] | What a– what a wonderful thing. | 多么 多么美的一幅画啊 |
[25:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:56] | That was a great speech. | 您讲的很好 |
[25:57] | Yeah, that cow put the chair in the painting. | 是啊 那头母牛把那张椅子画进去了 |
[25:59] | – What chair? – The fucking chair in that painting | – 什么椅子 – 那张破椅子出现在画里了 |
[26:02] | is the chair that she made love to Andrew on. | 那张她和安德鲁做爱用的椅子 |
[26:05] | – I slept in that chair. – And look at my neck. | – 我还在那椅子上打过盹儿 – 而且你们看看我的脖子 |
[26:07] | I– no, in the painting! | 我 不是 我说画里的 |
[26:10] | Look at my neck. I have pardoned turkeys with fewer waddles. | 把我的脖子画得 颈纹比火鸡都多 |
[26:14] | My neck does not look like that. | 我的脖子比那画上的好看多了 |
[26:16] | No, it doesn’t. | 是的 没错 |
[26:18] | – Madam President. – Oh, yes! | – 总统女士 – 嗯 什么事 |
[26:19] | – I’m sorry. – This is John Corbin. | – 我很抱歉 – 这是约翰·科尔宾 |
[26:21] | – He’s Montez’s me. – Great. | – 他就是蒙特兹版本的的我 -太棒了 |
[26:22] | Not exactly. I have a law degree | 不完全是 我有法律学位 |
[26:25] | and served two tours in Afghanistan. | 而且在阿富汗打过两场仗 |
[26:26] | Oh, congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[26:28] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to start clearing the room | 很抱歉 不过我们得开始清场了 |
[26:30] | so we can furlough the rest of the staff in a timely manner. | 那样我们才能及时的让剩下的员工停薪放假 |
[26:33] | Well, that makes solid sense. We’ll get out of your hair. | 有道理 我们马上就走 |
[26:35] | Thank you so much. Hello! | 非常感谢 你好 |
[26:37] | This goes inside your jacket. | 吊牌要放在外套里 |
[26:39] | Ma’am, the painting is stunning. | 女士 那幅画真是太美了 |
[26:40] | Well, thank you, Marjorie, | 谢谢 马乔里 |
[26:41] | but you’re not exactly known for your good taste. | 可惜你的品位不那么好 |
[26:43] | You know what, this is your fault. | 你知道吗 这都是你的错 |
[26:45] | – No! – Yes! I should not have come to this thing. | – 才不是 – 就是 我就不应该来这 |
[26:48] | Jesus Christ, underage Muslim brides | 我的天 穆斯林的未成年新娘揭面纱时 |
[26:51] | are less traumatized at their unveiling. | 受的罪都比我少 |
[26:53] | And even they don’t have to drink Coke Zero. | 他们至少还不用喝零度可乐 |
[26:55] | – At least Jonah wasn’t here. – Hey, that’s positive, see? | – 至少乔纳不在这 – 这不是就是好的一面吗 |
[26:59] | A lot of people are saying that I shut down the government. | 很多人都说是我让政府停摆了 |
[27:02] | You’re damn right, I did! | 你们还真说中了 就是我 |
[27:04] | I shut down the government for wasting our money. | 我让政府停摆 是因为政府在浪费纳税人的钱 |
[27:07] | I shut down the government | 我让政府停摆 |
[27:09] | for interfering with our clocks and watches. | 因为政府想要控制纳税人的时间 |
[27:11] | I shut down the post office | 我关停了邮局 |
[27:13] | because everybody just uses email anyway. | 因为反正大家也都用电子邮件 |
[27:16] | I shut down NPR because they’re a total snoozefest, | 我关了国家公共电台 是因为他们太无聊了 |
[27:19] | and they said this shutdown was a bad idea. | 而且他们还不赞同这次政府停摆 |
[27:21] | I shut down the national parks | 我关闭了国家公园 |
[27:23] | so that your parents will | 是为了让孩子们的父母 |
[27:25] | have to take you someplace cool on vacation, | 带孩子去更有趣的地方度假 |
[27:27] | like Disney World or Cancun or Mexico. | 比如迪士尼乐园 坎昆 或者墨西哥 |
[27:30] | – Okay. – Okay, okay. | – 行了 – 好 好 |
[27:31] | Are there any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[27:32] | The congressman will not be taking any questions. | 议员先生将不会再回答任何问题 |
[27:34] | The congressman will not be taking any questions. | 议员先生将不会再回答任何问题 |
[27:36] | – Thank you. – Provocative stuff there | – 谢谢 – 言论很激进啊 |
[27:37] | from the bad boy of Washington, Jonah Ryan. | 华盛顿的坏小子 乔纳·瑞安 |
[27:40] | Wall Street, meanwhile, has reacted to the shutdown | 与此同时 华尔街对此次政府停摆的反应 |
[27:43] | with what analysts are urging us not to label a panic. | 是一次分析家不希望我们称之为恐慌的恐慌 |
[27:46] | Also, are we doing our laundry all wrong? | 另外 我们洗衣服真的用错方法了吗 |
[27:49] | Japanese efficiency experts say no. | 日本的效率专家表示 并没有 |
[27:52] | Plus, our own Buzzy Kanahale’s gonna be reporting the weather | 马上 我们的巴兹·卡纳哈利将为您预报 |
[27:55] | from the place that matters the most– the beach. | 最重要的地区 海滩 的天气 |
[27:57] | Oof, wish I could join him there. | 真希望我能跟他一起报天气 |
[28:00] | Not me. | 我可不想 |
[28:01] | I’m not down to my bathing suit weight yet, so. | 我的身材还没准备好穿泳装呢 所以 |
[28:03] | Oh, please, Brie, I bet you could fill out a bikini quite nicely. | 别装了 布瑞 我打赌你穿比基尼肯定非常棒 |
[28:06] | Oh, Dan. | 瞧你说的 |
[28:09] | – Blech! – Well, that’s all the time we have for today. | – 恶… -我们今天的节目就到这了 |
[28:12] | – I’m Dan Egan. – Bring back Jane! | – 我是丹·伊艮 – 让简回来 |
[28:13] | – And I’m Brie Ramachandran. – Remember, | – 我是布瑞·拉玛钱德 – 记得哦 |
[28:16] | every day starts with morning. | 一日之计在于晨 |
[28:18] | – You suck! – Bye, now. | – 你们烂死了 – 再见 |