时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 第十六届探索发现周末 欢迎查克瓦工 老谷仓 阿斯彭 科罗拉多州 下午8:16 | |
[00:08] | Now bow to your partner… | 现在向你的舞伴鞠躬… |
[00:09] | – Bow to your partner. – Swing your partner… | – 向你的舞伴鞠躬 – 和你的舞伴翩翩起舞… |
[00:11] | Swing your partner. | 和你的舞伴翩翩起舞 |
[00:12] | Ben, I really don’t like being told what to do. | 本 我真的很不喜欢让人指手画脚 |
[00:15] | Well, Felix Wade is the biggest bundler in the party, | 菲利克斯·怀尔德是这场派对上最大的赞助人 |
[00:17] | and he loves making millionaires square dance. | 而他喜欢让有钱佬们跳方块舞 |
[00:19] | Bad news, ma’am. The US Attorney’s Office in New York | 夫人 坏消息 纽约的联邦检察官办公室 |
[00:22] | has empaneled a grand jury to investigate the Meyer Fund, | 选任了一个大陪审团来调查梅耶基金 |
[00:26] | – What?! – and they’re looking at Andrew as a target. | – 什么?! – 而且他们把安德鲁视作调查重点了 |
[00:27] | – Swing the corner… – Around the corner. | – 转个角继续跳… – 转个角 |
[00:29] | – Shit! Oh…Roger. – Selina, looks like | – 该死的! 噢…罗杰 – 塞琳娜 看起来 |
[00:31] | we’re swingin’ together! | 我们一起翩翩起舞了呢! |
[00:32] | I would have invited my wife, | 我本来要请我老婆来的 |
[00:33] | but she’s a squirter, and that dress | 但她是个潮吹小能手 而那条裙子 |
[00:35] | doesn’t look like it’s been Scotch-guarded. | 看起来不是很防水 |
[00:37] | Ever the charmer, Mr. Party Chairman. | 还是这么有魅力啊 党主席先生 |
[00:39] | – Roll her away… – OK, when do we get | – 让她转走… – 好了 我们什么时候 |
[00:41] | – the check from Felix? – End of the weekend. | – 能从菲利克斯那拿到支票? – 周末结束之前 |
[00:43] | He’s gonna make you official at the final dinner. | 他会在最终晚宴上正式宣布支持你 |
[00:45] | For that amount of money to my campaign, | 凭他给我的竞选活动捐的这么多钱 |
[00:47] | I’ll do-si-do for his do-si-dough. | 我给他的破舞会跳多少换位舞步都行 |
[00:49] | And give yourself a hand! | 给你自己鼓鼓掌! |
[00:54] | Welcome to my 16th Annual Discovery Weekend. | 欢迎来到第十六届年度探索发现周末 |
[00:57] | We’re here in Aspen | 我们聚在阿斯彭 |
[00:59] | to build bridges to the future. | 是为了建立通往未来的桥梁 |
[01:02] | Bridges made of ideas. | 思想之桥 |
[01:04] | No wonder the rest of the world hates us. | 怪不得全世界都讨厌我们呢 |
[01:06] | Gayle King is here! | 盖尔·金也来了! |
[01:07] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[01:09] | But you’re not here | 但你们来这里 |
[01:10] | just to innovate entrepreneurial solutions | 不只是为明天的问题 |
[01:12] | to the problems of tomorrow… you wanna square dance! | 创造全新的解决方案… 你们想跳方块舞! |
[01:16] | I’m done with this. | 老娘不干了 |
[01:21] | I’ve waited a long time for this. | 我等这一刻已经很久了 |
[01:23] | I guess Felix Wade always thought I was… | 我猜菲利克斯·怀尔德一直觉得我… |
[01:25] | – A lightweight? – Goddamnit, I hate that word. | – 无足轻重? – 该死的 我恨那个词 |
[01:28] | – Why? You’re so skinny. – N… Oh. Yeah. | – 为什么? 你这么瘦 – 不 噢 是的 |
[01:31] | Ma’am. Ma’am. I ran a little Intel, | 夫人 夫人 我收集了一点情报 |
[01:33] | and apparently the secret to Felix Wade | 看样子赢得菲利克斯·怀尔德芳心的方法 |
[01:34] | is to always repeat the last two sentences that he says. | 是重复他最后两句话 |
[01:37] | Oh, come on. That is idiotic. | 别闹了 这太傻逼了 |
[01:39] | – That’s what I said. – Is he really that insecure? | – 我也是这么说的 – 他真的这么没有安全感吗? |
[01:42] | Come on, that is idiotic. He’s really that insecure? | 别闹了 这太傻逼了 他真的这么没有安全感吗? |
[01:45] | – Right? Gary gets it. – Madam President. | – 是吧? 盖瑞最懂了 – 总统女士 |
[01:47] | – Oh, Felix! – I am thrilled | – 噢 菲利克斯! – 我很激动 |
[01:49] | that you finally got lured to one of our little get-togethers. | 你终于被引诱进我们这个小聚会了 |
[01:52] | Well, I’ll tell ya a secret, | 让我告诉你一个秘密 |
[01:53] | it’s the only reason I’m really running for president. | 这是我参选总统的唯一理由 |
[01:57] | Really? I feel like | 真的吗? 我感觉 |
[01:59] | you should have a better reason than that. | 你应该有个比这更好的理由 |
[02:01] | Uh… Um… Well… | 嗯… |
[02:03] | Felix, can I talk to you for a moment? | 菲利克斯 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[02:05] | It’s been a delight. I will see you later. | 很高兴和你聊天 回头见 |
[02:06] | It has been a delight, | 确实很高兴和你聊天 |
[02:08] | and you shall see me later. | 你之后会见到我的 |
[02:09] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:11] | OK. Isn’t it astounding | 好吧 是不是有点让人震惊 |
[02:13] | that the next President of the United States | 美国下一任总统 |
[02:15] | is being chosen by a closeted ex-record producer? | 由一个深柜的前唱片制作人来选? |
[02:19] | The Electoral College | 选举团 |
[02:20] | hasn’t exactly been hitting it out of the park. | 干得也没多好啊 |
[02:22] | And is it just me, or does Felix’s friend seem a little young? | 而且是只有我这么想 还是菲利克斯的朋友看起来有点太年轻了? |
[02:25] | He’ll look older after Felix switches blood with him. | 等菲利克斯和他换血之后他看起来就会年长点了 |
[02:28] | Ma’am, Felix Wade’s sexuality is the worst best-kept secret | 夫人 菲利克斯·怀尔德的性取向是自克莱德·托尔森的假性怀孕以来 |
[02:31] | since Clyde Tolson’s hysterical pregnancy. | 最公开的秘密了 |
[02:33] | The man lives in a vast invisible closet. | 这男人住在一个巨大的隐形衣柜里 |
[02:35] | – Sounds amazing. – I’m gonna be sick. | – 听起来真不错 – 我要吐了 |
[02:38] | Wow. It always has to be about her. | 哇哦 一切都得围着她转 |
[02:41] | – Never fails. – Every time. | – 从不落空 – 每一次 |
[02:42] | Can you see if they can make me | 你能去看看他们能不能 |
[02:44] | a specialty cocktail? | 给我做一杯特色鸡尾酒吗? |
[02:46] | – Of course. – Thank you. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[03:01] | I’ve been having an upset stomach, | 我最近胃不太舒服 |
[03:03] | ’cause I, uh, I… I ate… | 因为我…我吃了… |
[03:06] | Ohhh! | 噢! |
[03:13] | Hey, do me a favor | 嘿 帮我个忙 |
[03:14] | and don’t say anything to anyone… | 别和任何人说这事… |
[03:18] | OK… | 行吧… |
[03:22] | There it is. | 可算找到了 |
[03:24] | Hey, is Kim here? | 嘿 金姆来了吗? |
[03:25] | No, she got fired for sleeping with you. | 没有 她因为和你上床被炒了 |
[03:28] | Buzzfeed runs a notoriously tight ship. | 蜂鸟八卦出了名地管理严格 |
[03:30] | I should probably thank you. | 我也许应该和你道谢 |
[03:31] | You are lookin’ at the new Deputy Senior Editor. | 你面前的是最新的副资深编辑 |
[03:35] | They’re puttin’ me up, and all I gotta do | 他们给我升职了 而我只要 |
[03:36] | is sit on some panel for new media innovators. | 参加一个新媒体创新者委员会就行了 |
[03:38] | What do you know about new media, | 你懂什么新媒体 |
[03:40] | Mike29748@aol.com? Mike29748@aol.Com? | |
[03:42] | Oh, no. I got hacked. | 噢 不 我的账号被黑了 |
[03:44] | It’s Mike53729. | 现在是Mike53729了 |
[03:46] | Still @aol though, right? | 但还是aol的邮箱没错吧? |
[03:48] | – Until I die. – Right. | – 打死我都不换 – 行吧 |
[03:49] | Ma’am. Ma’am, ma’am. Guess what? | 夫人 夫人 夫人 你猜怎么着? |
[03:51] | – Amy’s bulimic. – What?! | – 艾米得了暴食症 – 什么?! |
[03:53] | – Well, it’s about time. – Yeah! | – 也是时候了 – 是啊 |
[03:54] | And I’ll tell ya something, she might want to consider | 而且我跟你说 她也许需要考虑考虑 |
[03:56] | a little more purging, a little less bingeing. | 多吐点 少吃点 |
[03:58] | God, that girl can’t do anything right. | 老天 那姑娘什么都干不好 |
[04:01] | – Ma’am, I am so sorry… – Amy, you got | – 夫人 我很抱歉… – 艾米 |
[04:03] | some vomit on your mustache. | 你胡子上有些呕吐物 |
[04:05] | What the Rocky Mountain fuck?! | 搞他妈什么落基山呢?! |
[04:08] | Ben! I thought I was the only candidate invited to this thing. | 本! 我以为我是唯一受邀参加这活动的候选人 |
[04:10] | – So I was told. – So why don’t you go find out? | – 他们是这么告诉我的 – 那你为什么不去搞清楚呢? |
[04:13] | I’m gonna shut it down, ma’am. | 夫人 我会去解决这事 |
[04:15] | Uh… Tom! | 嗯… 汤姆! |
[04:17] | Look what the Gulfstream dragged in. | 看看谁坐着湾流来了? |
[04:20] | Gosh, I didn’t see a TED | 天啊 我没看到日程上有 |
[04:22] | talk for fake folksiness on the schedule. | 假亲民主题的TED演讲啊 |
[04:25] | 4:30. | 在四点半 |
[04:25] | Kent, can you remind me real quick, | 肯特 你能快速提醒我一下 |
[04:27] | how many points am I beating Tom by? | 我现在领先汤姆多少点吗? |
[04:30] | Des Moines Register says 18 points. | 得梅因纪事报上说是18点 |
[04:32] | Ooh, 18 points! Oh, my goodness! | 噢 18点! 噢 我的天啊! |
[04:35] | That makes me moister than an oyster. | 这让我比牡蛎还湿 |
[04:36] | – Plus or minus four points. – OK, still pretty moist. | – 正负4点的误差 -行吧 还是挺湿的 |
[04:39] | – Although a lot of Iowans no longer have landlines. – It’s fine. | – 不过很多爱荷华人不再有固话了 – 行了 |
[04:41] | Senator James, we need to keep moving. | 詹姆斯参议员 我们得继续工作了 |
[04:44] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[04:46] | Good Lord, what’s up with Frigid Von Pole-Up-Her-Ass? | 老天爷啊 这位性冷淡·冯·傲娇是怎么回事? |
[04:49] | That is my Deputy Chief of Staff, Michelle York. | 那是我的副幕僚长 叫米歇尔·约克 |
[04:51] | She’s basically my Amy. | 她基本上就是我的艾米 |
[04:53] | – Well, my Amy has bulimia. – Yeah. | – 我的艾米有暴食症 – 好吧 |
[04:55] | No one likes a braggart, Selina. | 没人喜欢爱显摆的人 塞琳娜 |
[04:56] | Tom, what are you doing here? | 汤姆 你在这干什么? |
[04:58] | Just an old friend of Felix’s, and I guess he thought | 我和菲利克斯是老朋友了 我猜他觉得 |
[05:00] | I might enjoy a weekend in Aspen. | 我大概会享受在阿斯彭过个周末吧 |
[05:02] | – Uh-huh. – Make some… new friends. | – 嗯哼 – 交点…新朋友 |
[05:08] | 第二天 早餐 羽毛球庭院 早上8:42 | |
[05:09] | – Good morning, jerk-offs. – Morning, ma’am. | – 早上好 撸王们 – 夫人早上好 |
[05:11] | Ma’am, apparently last night | 夫人 看起来昨晚 |
[05:13] | Tom and Felix ended up closing | 汤姆和菲利克斯一起在 |
[05:15] | down the Casamigos Tequila Ideas Bar together. | 塔斯米格龙舌兰酒吧待到关门 |
[05:18] | Now Felix’s people are saying | 现在菲利克斯的手下说 |
[05:19] | that he wants to choose between you and Tom. | 他想在你和汤姆之间选一个 |
[05:21] | Oh, come on. Son of a dick! | 噢 拜托 这混蛋! |
[05:24] | I want all eyes on Tom now. | 我要你们盯紧汤姆 |
[05:26] | He cannot spend another second with Felix | 他不能再和菲利克斯一起过一秒钟 |
[05:29] | without me jammed in between ’em | 除非有我夹在他俩中间 |
[05:30] | like the cross-piece on an Eiffel Tower three-way. | 就像埃菲尔铁塔式三人行的横杆那样 |
[05:33] | MMF. The Devil’s threesome. | 两男一女 魔鬼三人行 |
[05:34] | Isn’t that Senator Talbot over there? | 那边的不是塔博特参议员吗? |
[05:36] | She used to run the SDNY. | 她以前是管理纽约南区的 |
[05:38] | – She might be able to help us with the Andrew situation. – Yeah. | – 她也许可以帮我们解决安德鲁的那事 – 没错 |
[05:42] | Gary, go and get her for me right now. | 盖瑞 马上去带她过来 |
[05:44] | I actually consider her to be a bit of a protege. | 其实我以为她是你的门徒 |
[05:47] | – Does she know that? – Thought I was your protege. | – 她知道吗? – 我以为是你的门徒 |
[05:50] | – No, you’re Ben’s protege. – Not a very good one. | – 不 你是本的门徒 – 不是 |
[05:53] | You know something, ma’am? Senator Talbot | 夫人 你知道吗 对于竞选伙伴来说 |
[05:55] | might not be a terrible choice for a running mate. | 塔博特参议员可能是个不错的选择呢 |
[05:57] | An all-female ticket? I don’t think so. | 全女性选票? 我可不觉得 |
[06:01] | The American people work hard for a living, OK? | 美国人民为了生计努力奔波呢好吗 |
[06:03] | They don’t need that kind of bullshit! | 他们不需要这种狗屁 |
[06:04] | – Ma’am, Senator Talbot. – Madam President. | – 夫人 塔博特参议员 – 总统女士 |
[06:06] | Kemi! Oh, my God, my protege! | 金姆! 天哪 我的门徒! |
[06:09] | – Oh! Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too. | – 哦 见到你很高兴 – 我也很高兴 |
[06:11] | – I’m Amy– – Oh, no, no! You! | – 我是艾米 – 不不不 你 |
[06:13] | – How are things on the Hill? – Crazy as ever. | – 国会怎么样? – 疯狂如旧 |
[06:15] | Did Senator Isles try and… grab your ass? | 埃尔斯参议员还想…摸你屁股吗? |
[06:18] | – Oh, yeah. – He used to say that mine was like a candy apple. | – 是的 – 他之前总说我的像软糖做的苹果 |
[06:22] | Actually, Senator Isles is under investigation right now, so… | 其实 埃尔斯参议员现在正在接受调查 所以… |
[06:24] | For what? | 为啥? |
[06:26] | For the inappropriate– | 因为不恰当的… |
[06:28] | Oh, yeah, right. ‘Cause that’s bad now. | 哦 好吧 现在不能随便摸人屁股了 |
[06:31] | Ma’am, Tom James is on the move. | 女士 汤姆·詹姆斯要行动了 |
[06:33] | I– So good to see you! | 我… 跟你见面很开心啊! |
[06:35] | So good to see you, Madam President. | 我也是 总统女士 |
[06:36] | Just– Yeah. | 就…恩… |
[06:41] | Oh, look at you outside! | 在外面就看到你了! |
[06:45] | – Oh, Tom! – Are you all right? | – 哦 汤姆 – 你还好吗? |
[06:46] | Wow, that is so incredible! I did not see you there. | 哇 真是难以置信 我刚刚没看到你啊 |
[06:49] | Well, that’s funny that you sprinted around the entire deck | 有趣的是 你在整个甲板上跑来跑去 |
[06:52] | to just bump into me sight unseen. | 却在看不见的情况下撞到我 |
[06:54] | So, uh, I heard you had a very big night | 我听说你昨晚和菲利克斯 |
[06:57] | with Felix last night. | 聊得很开心啊 |
[06:59] | You really should have been there. | 你真的应该去看看的 |
[07:00] | One thing I’ve learned in politics, | 我在政治里学到了一件事 |
[07:02] | a lot of the best stuff happens afterhours. | 很多最好的事情都是在业余时间发生的 |
[07:04] | Oh, is that so, Captain Morgan? | 是这样吗 伴着摩根船长朗姆酒谈的? |
[07:06] | Thank you so much for man-telling me that. | 真是谢谢你用男人的语气跟我讲这事儿了 |
[07:08] | I believe the word you’re fumbling for is “Mansplaining.” | 我觉得你想说的是 用男人的语气解释这事儿 |
[07:12] | – Man… OK… splain… – Senator, we have to go. | – 男人… 好吧… 解释… – 议员 我们得走了 |
[07:14] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[07:18] | I got a picture. | 我弄到了张图 |
[07:20] | Of what? | 谁的? |
[07:22] | Of his Amy? | 他的艾米的? |
[07:23] | His who? | 他的谁? |
[07:25] | His Amy. | 他的艾米 |
[07:26] | – Ma’am, I don’t see it. – Seriously? | – 夫人 我没明白 – 真的? |
[07:28] | With this? And the… | 就长的这样的… 而且还这样… |
[07:30] | No, ma’am, I got a picture of his schedule. | 不 夫人 我拿到了他的行程表的图 |
[07:32] | Presentation on compost at the Treehouse Theater, 9:00 a.M. | 上午九点在树屋剧院有一个关于合成肥料的演讲 |
[07:35] | Felix will be there with him. OK, I’m– | 菲利克斯会跟他在一起 好了 我… |
[07:37] | Amy, seriously, I know I rarely say this, | 艾米 认真的 我知道我很少说这个 |
[07:40] | – but that was really… – O…K. | – 但这真的 – 好…吧… |
[07:44] | – Did you see what she had for breakfast? – Yeah. | – 你看到她早上吃了什么吗? – 是啊 |
[07:46] | And I bet she had a breakfast before that breakfast. | 我敢说她吃早餐之前还吃了别的 |
[07:48] | There is no doubt about that. | 没错 |
[07:50] | OK, let’s go to compost. | 好吧 走吧 我们去听听合成肥料 |
[07:51] | – OK? What is compost? – I don’t… | – 合成肥料是什么? – 我不… |
[07:53] | What I think we’d really like to get at, Congressman, | 我们真正想要了解的是 |
[07:54] | 新罕布什尔联合领导 编辑会议 早上10:23 | |
[07:56] | is, what sets you apart from the other candidates? | 议员先生 相比其他候选人 您的优势在哪里? |
[07:58] | Well, for one thing, uh, I have a lot of new ideas. | 我觉得我的优势之一 是我有很多新想法 |
[08:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:04] | And what are some of those new ideas? | 那… 比如说? |
[08:07] | Well, science tells us that it will be difficult… | 科学表示 很难说… |
[08:10] | but within five years, I want America… | 但这五年里 我想要美国… |
[08:13] | to put a man on Ellen DeGeneres. | 给艾伦·德詹尼丝整个男朋友 |
[08:16] | Up top! | 击掌! |
[08:21] | – Thank you, Richard. – I didn’t think you’d do that one. | – 谢谢 理查德 – 我觉得你是不会这么做的 |
[08:24] | It’s pretty good, right? | 但这笑话很棒啊 不是吗? |
[08:26] | – It’s great, thank you. – She’s a lesbian. | – 很棒 谢谢 – 她是个蕾丝 |
[08:28] | – No, we get it. – Right. | – 不用说 我们明白 – 是的 |
[08:29] | – We get the joke. – OK. | – 我们明白笑点了 – 好吧 |
[08:30] | Congressman Ryan, I’d like you to address | 瑞安议员 我想请你澄清一些谣言 |
[08:32] | some rumors that have been circulating online | 网上很多人说 |
[08:35] | that you made inappropriate advances | 你在国会对一些女职员的 |
[08:36] | toward a female staffer on Capitol Hill. | 行为比较出格 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. Derek, can we have a minute? | 抱歉 德里克 我们能单独说两句吗? |
[08:41] | Just one moment. | 就一下下 |
[08:44] | Apparently, | 很显然 |
[08:45] | there’s been an anonymous posting | 有个帖子说 |
[08:47] | about a “Dead-eyed, lantern-jawed, | 一个死鱼眼 灯笼嘴 |
[08:49] | one-and-done Congresstard” | 现任的国会混蛋 |
[08:51] | who acted in a sexually inappropriate manner? | 有着不恰当的性骚扰行为 |
[08:54] | – Well, that could be anybody. – Sounds like you. | – 那谁都有可能啊 – 听上去说的就是你啊 |
[08:56] | Jonah, who have you traumatized? | 乔纳 你都骚扰谁了? |
[08:58] | Start with the doctor who delivered you. | 从给你接生的医生开始算 |
[09:00] | – I haven’t traumatized anyone. – There was your aide, Emma Gray. | – 我谁也没骚扰 – 你的助理 艾玛·格里 |
[09:02] | Oh, Schnozz? She was stuck up, I was just callin’ her on it. | 施诺兹? 她太自恋了 我不过是打了个电话而已 |
[09:05] | Congresswomen Troy and Vasconi. | 女国会议员特雷和瓦斯妮 |
[09:07] | Oh, Monster Tits and Monster Tits, Jr.? | 一个怪物山雀和一个初级怪物山雀? |
[09:08] | But all I did there was express some genuine concern | 我就只是对她们的内衣是不是能装下她们的肉肉 |
[09:12] | that they had bras big enough to handle all that meat. | 表示一下关心 |
[09:14] | At the Congressional Prayer Breakfast. | 在国会祈祷的早餐会上 |
[09:15] | Yeah. It was exactly what Jesus would have done. | 这也是上帝该做的事儿 |
[09:17] | I mean, he’s a man too, Teddy. | 我是说 他也是个男的啊 泰迪 |
[09:19] | OK, listen. Jonah… | 听着 乔纳… |
[09:21] | if anyone asks, | 如果有人问起来 |
[09:23] | tell ’em you’ve been chemically castrated. | 你就说你被化学阉割了 |
[09:25] | It’s very easy to lie about. | 这谎很容易撒的 |
[09:26] | Believe me, nobody checks. | 相信我 没人会检查的 |
[09:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | – Well, that was a waste of time. – Here’s some Purell. | – 真是浪费时间 – 给 洗手液 |
[09:32] | 树屋剧院 合成肥料演讲 上午九点至中午十二点 下午12:08 | |
[09:34] | I need, like, a tub of this stuff. | 我需要一瓶这个东西 |
[09:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[09:37] | Tom and Felix spent the entire morning French-braiding each other’s bald spots. | 汤姆和菲利克斯一整个早上都在相谈甚欢 |
[09:40] | Somebody’s gotta go in there and lure Felix out. | 谁去掺一脚诱惑一下菲利克斯 |
[09:43] | – OK, I can… – Dan. | – 好吧 我可以… – 丹 |
[09:45] | – Dan. – Yeah, Dan. | – 丹去 – 是的 丹去 |
[09:47] | Yeah, that feels right. | 好吧 是该我去了 |
[09:48] | I hope he’s Felix’s type. | 我希望他是菲利克斯的菜 |
[09:50] | In current gay parlance, | 在如今的基圈里 |
[09:51] | Dan presents somewhere between a “Wolf” And an “Otter,” | 丹的形象介于狼和水獭直接 |
[09:53] | some would call a “Frost otter.” | 有些人会称之为“霜冻水獭” |
[09:55] | It’s always… | 一般情况下… |
[09:56] | Mr. Wade, I was wondering if I could steal steal you– | 韦德先生 我在想我们是不是可以占用你一点… |
[09:58] | Fly away, please, we’re busy. | 走开 谢谢 我们很忙 |
[10:00] | – Bye, Dan. – Nice try, Grandma, | – 拜拜 丹 – 很好的尝试啊 老奶奶 |
[10:03] | but you aged out of Felix’s demo back in the 20th century. | 但在二十世纪 你就不是他的菜了 |
[10:06] | Uh, I’m 39-and-a-half. | 我三十九岁半了 |
[10:08] | You may want to start coloring that gray. | 你可能想染个灰发 |
[10:11] | Just a thought. | 就一个建议而已 |
[10:13] | Bye, now. | 拜拜 |
[10:15] | – What… Dan? – I need a minute. | – 什么 丹? – 我要一个人静静 |
[10:18] | What’s wrong with him? | 他咋了? |
[10:21] | Something’s going around or something, | 发生了一些事 |
[10:22] | – ’cause my stomach is… – Amy, please. We all know, OK? | – 因为我的胃… – 艾米 好了 我们都知道了 |
[10:26] | And I would give you one word of advice, | 我就给一个建议 |
[10:28] | which is to try laxatives. | 试试轻度泻药 |
[10:32] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来给你说原理 |
[10:33] | It saves your teeth. | 它会保护你的牙齿 |
[10:36] | Ma’am… I’m pregnant. | 女士 我怀孕了 |
[10:43] | Can you imagine? | 你敢想吗? |
[10:45] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[10:46] | – That’s not funny. – Now I’m gonna be sick. | – 一点也不好笑 – 这回换我要吐了 |
[10:49] | – How did that happen? – One night. With Dan. I don’t– | – 什么情况? – 就一夜 和丹 我不… |
[10:52] | – Dan fucked you? – Mm-hmm. | – 丹和你上床了? – 嗯哼 |
[10:54] | What, were you wearing a full-length mirror? | 你挂着等身镜被他操的么? |
[10:55] | That’s tough, but fair. | 这么说真伤人 但很真实 |
[10:57] | God Almighty, shoulda had you fixed years ago. | 我的天哪 我早八百年前就该让你接受治疗了 |
[10:59] | Listen, I did not spend my entire life | 听着 我花了这一生在 |
[11:02] | defending a woman’s right to choose | 捍卫女性的权利 |
[11:05] | for you to choose this. | 不是为了让你选择这个结果的 |
[11:07] | Jesus Christ. | 天 |
[11:10] | Bravo. | 说的太好了 |
[11:10] | – Oh, Felix. – I can’t count the number of times | – 菲利克斯 – 我已经数不清有多少次 |
[11:13] | I’ve wanted to say the same thing. | 我都想把这话说出来了 |
[11:15] | Do you know that there’s one girl | 你知不知道 |
[11:16] | that worked in my office who had four kids. | 我办公室有一个女孩有四个孩子 |
[11:20] | What was she, a possum? | 什么玩意儿? 她是负鼠吗? |
[11:21] | Actually Korean, but that’s very funny. | 她是韩国人 不过你的玩笑很好笑 |
[11:23] | Selina, would you care to take a little nature walk with me? | 赛琳娜 你介意陪我走一会儿吗? |
[11:26] | Oh, I would care to do that. | 当然不介意 我乐意奉陪 |
[11:27] | Thank you. | 太好了 |
[11:29] | – No? No. – Yep. | -不 不用跟过来了 -行 |
[11:32] | 印度鼻小道 中等难度 下午12:16 | |
[11:32] | The thing I realized about hip hop before anyone else | 我比别人先了解嘻哈文化的一点是 |
[11:35] | is that the artists | 这些艺术家们 |
[11:37] | would sign away the publishing rights | 愿意分文不取 |
[11:39] | for next to nothing! | 就签下出版权! |
[11:43] | That’s an incredible anecdote! | 确实难以置信! |
[11:45] | You know, Selina, to be honest, | 赛琳娜 说实话啊 |
[11:47] | I’ve been telling people for years | 我一直都觉得 |
[11:48] | that you’re a bit of a lightweight. | 你还是欠缺一些影响力 |
[11:50] | Well, O… Yes, I mean, | 好… 吧… 确实… |
[11:52] | I can be a bit of a… a lightweight. | 我确实欠缺一些…一些影响力吧 |
[11:55] | You said it, not me! | 这话是你说的啊 我可没说! |
[11:57] | But it takes a brave person to be able to see one’s shortcomings. | 不过确实只有勇敢的人才看得见自己的缺点 |
[12:01] | – Yeah, it does. – In this day and age, | – 确实是这样 – 在当下以及这个年龄段 |
[12:02] | – it’s very, very refre– – Remarkable. | – 这种行为真的非常…非常的… -了不起 |
[12:05] | – Refreshing. – Refreshing was the word I meant. | – 让人耳目一新 – 我就是想说耳目一新 |
[12:06] | – Exactly. – Thank you. Yes. | – 不错 – 谢谢 是的 |
[12:08] | You know, we do this little thing here | 你知不知道我们在做一个 |
[12:11] | called the Marshmallow Roast Talk. | 叫烤棉花糖谈话会 |
[12:13] | Do you think you could throw together a few remarks? | 你能给我们几句点评吗? |
[12:15] | Because I really want to hear more of what you have to say. | 因为我真的很想听听你的说辞 |
[12:17] | You know, I want to hear more of what you have to say. | 我其实更想听听你会说些什么 |
[12:20] | I would suspect that I have many guests here | 我猜这里有很多观众 |
[12:22] | that would like to hear | 想要听到 |
[12:23] | what I have to say about what you have to say. | 对于你说的话的我会说些什么 |
[12:25] | That brain of yours is fascinating to me! | 我喜欢你的头脑! |
[12:27] | It scares me sometimes. | 有时候我自己也会被惊艳到呢 |
[12:29] | Jonah, your accuser is here. | 乔纳 控诉你的人来了 |
[12:29] | 乔纳·瑞安总统竞选 纳舒厄 新罕布什尔 下午1:18 | |
[12:32] | Ms. White. Thank you… | 怀特小姐 非常感谢你 |
[12:34] | so much for joining us. | 加入我们 |
[12:35] | The congressman has something prepared | 议员先生精心筹备一些话 |
[12:38] | and very heartfelt | 并且非常真诚地 |
[12:41] | he would like to say to you. | 想要告诉你 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry, Amanda, if I behaved in a way | 对不起 阿曼达 我为我之前所做的 |
[12:46] | that made you uncomfortable or inappropriate. | 让你不舒服或者不合适的行为道歉 |
[12:48] | – All right? – God! | – 行了吧? -老天! |
[12:50] | And you should try smiling more. | 还有 你该多笑笑 |
[12:52] | We have this non-disclosure agreement | 我们有一份保密协议 |
[12:54] | for you to sign in exchange… | 希望你可以签字 |
[12:57] | Actually, I was hoping | 其实 我希望 |
[12:59] | Jonah could sign my non-disclosure agreement. | 乔纳能签我这份保密协议 |
[13:02] | It says that as far as the law is concerned, we never dated. | 上面说我们从来没有约会过 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, there’s no way I’m gonna sign that. | 抱歉啊 想要我签这个 没门! |
[13:07] | You are a stone-cold, neck-down hottie. | 你真的是个铁石心肠的辣妹 |
[13:09] | I want the whole world to know we dated. | 我就是想让全世界知道我们约过 |
[13:11] | We had one working lunch, and we split the bill. | 我们一起吃过工作午餐 然后平摊了餐费 |
[13:13] | I split the bill on all my dates. | 我所有的约会都是平摊费用 |
[13:15] | Why would I pay for a girl to get fatter? | 我为什么要花钱让一个女孩长胖? |
[13:18] | – He’s such a… – Ew! It was strictly professional! | – 他真是一个… – 呕! 那明明是个非常正式的工作餐! |
[13:20] | There was nothing professional about my behavior! | 我的行为里没有正式这一说! |
[13:23] | Nothing happened, Mr. Ryan. | 瑞安先生 什么都没发生好吗?! |
[13:25] | I’m in a relationship with a good, normal man, | 我在和一个很好的 正常人谈恋爱 |
[13:28] | who loves me. Yeah, normal. | 一个爱我的… 对 正常人 |
[13:30] | But if he were to find out that we even had lunch together, | 但是如果被他发现我们甚至一起吃过午饭 |
[13:33] | I’m not sure he’d be strong enough to stand it. | 我不确定他是否能够接受 |
[13:36] | God, Jamaican jerk Jesus, just sign this! | 老天 真的是够了啊 赶紧签吧! |
[13:38] | No, Teddy! | 泰迪 我不签! |
[13:39] | Jonah Ryan will not be silenced. | 乔纳·瑞安是不会沉默的 |
[13:43] | We dated… | 我俩好过… |
[13:45] | and the world’s gonna know that. | 整个世界都会知道的 |
[13:47] | Madam President, Felix is going to introduce you. | 总统女士 菲利克斯打算引荐你 |
[13:47] | 烤棉花糖谈话会 大火坑 下午8:43 | |
[13:50] | Here’s your marshmallow stick. | 这是你的烤棉花糖用的签子 |
[13:52] | Oh, that’s very exciting, isn’t it? OK. | 好激动呀是不是? 好的 |
[13:58] | – Knock, knock. – Oh, shit. | – 咚 咚 – 哎 我去 |
[14:00] | Just wanted to say congratulations, Selina. | 赛琳娜 只是想恭喜你 |
[14:03] | – Oh. – I did everything I could | – 噢 – 我尽了最大的努力 |
[14:05] | to get Felix to give me the marshmallow speech. | 让菲利克斯给我做这个”棉花糖”演讲 |
[14:06] | He’s not the greatest listener. | 他可不是最好的倾听者 |
[14:08] | Did you offer to blow him? | 你经常这么吹捧他吗? |
[14:09] | Tut-tut, Selina. | 没有啊 赛琳娜 |
[14:11] | We do not refer to Mr. Wade’s sexual orientation. | 我们不是在说韦德先生的性取向 |
[14:14] | – Sorry. – But yes. Yes, I did. | – 抱歉 – 但是我确实是这个意思 |
[14:15] | Well, I didn’t tell him you were a lousy lay. | 我没有跟他讲你是可差劲了 |
[14:18] | Probably read it in our books. | 可能他是在我们的书里面看到的 |
[14:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:25] | I love you too, Tom. Go fuck yourself. | 我也爱你 汤姆 操你自己吧 |
[14:28] | – Ma’am. – Oh, yes. Yeah. | – 夫人? – 在的 马上 |
[14:30] | Selina, I mean it. | 赛琳娜 我认真的 |
[14:32] | You’re in my head all the time. | 你一直在我脑海里 |
[14:34] | You always have been and you always will be. | 我一直都想着你 一直都是 |
[14:36] | – Yeah, yeah. – I love you. | – 知道了 知道了 – 我爱你 |
[14:38] | – Ma’am. – Yeah– | – 夫人? – 来了 |
[14:40] | – Uh-huh. Mm-hmm. – Ma’am. | – 恩… 来了 – 女士 |
[14:46] | Oh, here she is! | 她来了! |
[14:48] | Here. I can’t hold this. I can’t. | 拿着 我拿不了这个 真的 |
[14:52] | Oh, wow. Um… | 噢 哇 嗯… |
[14:55] | uh, thank you, Felix, | 谢谢你 菲利克斯 |
[14:57] | for this incredible opportunity. | 给我这个难以置信的机会 |
[14:59] | I don’t… I don’t, uh, think | 我不… 我不认为 |
[15:02] | it’s controversial for… | 让我和你们… |
[15:04] | for me to say to you… | 说这些话会有任何的争议… |
[15:09] | Uh, I mean, ya know, | 我的意思是… |
[15:11] | um… | 额… |
[15:13] | the movers and shakers who confront the, uh, | 那些敢于面对挑战的人 额… |
[15:17] | ya know, um, uh… | 你们懂的 嗯… 额… |
[15:19] | challenges… | 挑战… |
[15:22] | …uh, that we face, both, ya know, | …额 我们面对的 两种… 就是… |
[15:24] | abroad and, um, and, um, um, | 国外的和… 嗯…. |
[15:28] | ya know, at home. | 还有国内的 |
[15:29] | Uh, we… | 额 我们… |
[15:32] | argggh! | 啊! |
[15:34] | – What is happening here? – I have no idea. | – 怎么回事? – 我不知道 |
[15:36] | Ya know, leadership, ya know, | 就是说… 领导力嘛… |
[15:38] | uh, I mean, is a tricky… um… | 就是一个棘手的问题 额… |
[15:43] | She’s having a textbook aneurysm. | 她不记得要说什么了 |
[15:45] | Still looks like a goddess. | 依然不影响她像一个女神 |
[15:46] | …and… and… and… and… and, uh, | 然后… 然后… 然后… 额… |
[15:50] | th… that’s tricky. | 这个问题确实很棘手 |
[15:52] | – Tom? – Yeah? | -汤姆? – 怎么了? |
[15:54] | – Can I talk to you just for a second? – Sure. | – 能借一步说话吗? – 当然可以 |
[15:58] | OK… let me have it. | 好的… 让我来说 |
[16:01] | Hey, you don’t get to smile about this, OK? | 喂! 你没必要取笑我好吗? |
[16:04] | What are you, some sort of sociopath? | 你是谁? 反社会的人吗? |
[16:06] | That was the most humiliating experience | 那真的是我这辈子最丢脸的经历了 |
[16:09] | I’ve had in my entire life, and I was Vice President | 而且我以前还是 |
[16:13] | – of the United States… – I had a heart attack. | – 美国副总统 – 我有一次心脏病突发了 |
[16:15] | – What? – Eight months ago. | – 什么? – 八个月以前 |
[16:18] | Quadruple bypass, the old James ticker. | 做了心脏搭桥 搭了起搏 |
[16:22] | Which, I was all for it when it killed my dad, | 就是这病带走我爸的 所以我以为我要死了 |
[16:24] | but it’s not so funny when the shoe’s on the other ventricle. | 但当事情发生在你自己身上就没那么好笑了 |
[16:28] | Which I thought you might be interested in. | 我觉得你可能会感兴趣 |
[16:30] | – Right. No, I think it is… – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 对 不 我觉得他是 – 抱歉 打扰了 |
[16:32] | – No, you’re good. – No problem. | – 没事 – 没关系 |
[16:33] | – That was in Iraq, Senator James? – Afghanistan. | – 那是在伊朗吗? 詹姆斯参议员? – 在阿富汗 |
[16:35] | In Afghanistan, OK. | 在阿富汗 好吧 |
[16:37] | Wait a minute, what are you saying? | 等会 你说什么? |
[16:39] | I was lying there with a lot of tubes and wires | 我就躺在那儿 身上缠着好多的线和罐子 |
[16:41] | sticking out of me, and all I could think was | 然后我满脑子都是 |
[16:44] | all the things I wished I’d said to you | 我想和你说的话 |
[16:45] | and things I wished I’d done, we’d done. | 我希望我做过 或者是我们做过的事情 |
[16:48] | I had a heart attack too. | 我突发过一次心脏病 |
[16:50] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | – 什么? – 是的 |
[16:52] | I did. Really. About a year and a half ago. | 真的 大约一年半以前 |
[16:55] | We… We covered the whole thing up. | 我们 我们把这件事掩盖了起来 |
[16:58] | We called mine a “Routine prostate procedure.” | 我们称我的手术为”常规前列腺手术” |
[17:00] | Well, yeah, men have it so easy. | 确实 男人很容易得这种病 |
[17:02] | People assumed I was having a face-lift. | 公众以为我整容了 |
[17:05] | And then when I did have a face-lift, | 当我真做了拉皮手术的时候 |
[17:07] | I had to tell everybody I was visiting the troops. | 又得撒谎说我去访问军队了 |
[17:09] | When I had my face-lift, | 我做拉皮手术的时候 |
[17:10] | we told people that you were having a face-lift. | 我们对外宣传是你在做拉皮手术 |
[17:21] | So… | 所以 |
[17:23] | you love me? | 你爱我? |
[17:26] | Maybe there’s… | 也许在 |
[17:28] | an alternate universe | 另一个宇宙空间 |
[17:30] | where we’re not in politics, | 我们都不是搞政治的 |
[17:31] | we’re just… | 我们只是 |
[17:34] | unhappily married somewhere in the suburbs. | 一对住在郊区的落魄已婚夫妻 |
[17:36] | Uh-huh. And you work at a car dealership? | 你在一家汽车经销商工作? |
[17:39] | Assistant manager. | 助理经理 |
[17:40] | – Oh! Look at you! – And we argue about | – 很能干嘛! – 我们会争吵 |
[17:43] | how much money we’re spending on landscaping, | 到底该在修剪花园上花多少钱 |
[17:44] | and I think you flirt a | 然后我觉得你似乎 |
[17:46] | little too much with the kids’ tennis coach. | 和孩子的网球教练调情得过于频繁 |
[17:48] | – And then we blow each other’s brain’s out. – Yeah. | – 然后我们就只剩下疯狂地做爱了 – 是的 |
[18:00] | Now, see, this… | 你看… |
[18:03] | more of my bad timing. | 总是找不到对的时间 |
[18:06] | Unless somebody… | 除非有人 |
[18:09] | drops out of the race. | 选择退出竞选 |
[18:12] | Let’s face it, | 说实话 |
[18:13] | if you were the kind of woman who’d choose me | 如果你是那种为了我而 |
[18:15] | over the presidency, | 放弃竞选的女人 |
[18:17] | I wouldn’t want you so crazily. | 我也不会对你这么着迷了 |
[18:21] | I’m gonna kick your ass all over the electoral map. | 我会在竞选期把你打个屁滚尿流的 |
[18:25] | Good night, Selina. | 晚安了 赛琳娜 |
[18:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:36] | Oh! There you are. | 哟! 你在这儿呢 |
[18:38] | – You saw the whole thing, didn’t ya? – I did. | – 你都看见了吧? – 是的 |
[18:41] | How about a hot soak with a Laura Mercier bath bomb? | 不如泡个热水澡吧 放上罗拉玛斯亚家的泡澡包? |
[18:47] | Is it gonna explode between my legs | 它能在我的双腿间爆炸开 |
[18:49] | and make me cum until I cry? | 让我高潮到哭泣么? |
[18:52] | I think it’s peppermint. | 我记得是胡椒薄荷味儿的 |
[18:59] | You OK, Dan? | 你还好么 丹? |
[19:02] | Ames, am I gettin’ old? I swear, | 艾米 我变老了么? 我发誓 |
[19:03] | I feel like I’m five minutes away | 感觉再过五分钟我就该 |
[19:05] | from fiber supplements and voting in midterms. | 吃纤维补充剂 还得给中期竞选投票了 |
[19:07] | – I mean, we all are. – Maybe I gotta stop foolin’ around. | – 我们都变老了呀 – 也许我该收收心 不能乱搞了 |
[19:10] | Maybe that’s it. Maybe I gotta cut out | 是时候停下来了 我应该叫停所有 |
[19:13] | all the meaningless sex with girls half my age. | 和年轻小姑娘毫无意义的性爱了 |
[19:15] | I mean, you pull it out to cum on her tits | 拔出来射在她胸上 |
[19:17] | ’cause you think it’s gonna make you feel alive. | 只是为了让自己感觉充满活力 |
[19:20] | But it doesn’t matter where you cum, Ames. | 但其实这与在哪儿射无关 艾米 |
[19:22] | Ya know? It just doesn’t. It just… | 你懂吧? 其实这真的毫无关系 |
[19:24] | – It doesn’t. – Yeah. | – 没有意义 – 是啊 |
[19:26] | Sometimes it’s good to think about the future. | 有时候考虑一下未来也不错 |
[19:32] | Don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你我可怎么办 |
[19:35] | The future… | 未来 |
[19:38] | 早餐话会:清洁煤碳的未来 由煤炭协会赞助 上午8:11 | |
[19:41] | OK, after last night, | 经历了昨晚 |
[19:43] | none of these masturbators of the universe | 这些宇宙级的自慰狂没有 |
[19:45] | are even looking me in the eye | 一个人敢正视我的眼睛 |
[19:46] | ever since Felix decided to back Tom. | 都怪菲利克斯决定支持汤姆了 |
[19:48] | And isn’t that Tom over there with your protegee? | 那边和汤姆在一起的不是你的女门徒么? |
[19:51] | What? Who? | 啥? 谁? |
[19:53] | Ooh, Tom and Kemi would be a formidable ticket. | 汤姆和金米一联手可真是难对付了 |
[19:56] | They could reassure people that look like him | 像他这样的人可以让人们相信 |
[19:58] | that their country wouldn’t be ruined | 像她那样的人是不会把国家 |
[19:59] | by people that look like her. | 给毁掉的 |
[20:01] | Goddamnit! | 该死的 |
[20:03] | – Take a few deep breaths first. – Don’t tell me how to breathe. | – 先做几个深呼吸 – 不用你教我怎么呼吸 |
[20:07] | Good morning. | 早上好呀 |
[20:08] | Hey, Felix, can I talk to you for a quick second? | 嗨 菲利克斯 我能和你说两句话么? |
[20:11] | We’ve said everything we need to. | 该说的我们已经讨论过了 |
[20:12] | Ya know? Like you repeatedly said last night. | 你昨天晚上重复半天了 |
[20:16] | Well, you know how you finance | 你们搞经济的人 |
[20:17] | guys like to talk about disrupting things? | 总喜欢谈论怎么扰乱什么事吧? |
[20:20] | How about we disrupt the election? | 不如我们扰乱这次的选举? |
[20:24] | Scatter. | 散开 |
[20:25] | Yeah, like now. | 赶紧腾地儿 |
[20:27] | – Get out. – Ohh. | – 你走开 – 哼 |
[20:29] | – Tell me more, Selina. – Yeah. | – 再多说说 赛琳娜 – 没问题 |
[20:30] | I’m addicted to disruption, | 我痴迷于混乱 |
[20:32] | especially since I stopped using cocaine. | 特别是我不再吸食可卡因以后 |
[20:36] | You’re… | 你可 |
[20:38] | You’re s… | 你可真 |
[20:39] | Um, good for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[20:41] | Um, we, um… | 我们 |
[20:44] | we don’t wait for the convention, Felix. | 我们不等党会提名会议了 菲利克斯 |
[20:47] | I name my running mate now. | 我现在就要宣布我的竞选伙伴 |
[20:50] | Even before the Iowa caucus. No one has ever done that before. | 甚至是在政党核心会议之前 从没有人这样做过 |
[20:55] | – I love it. This is exciting. – You do? I’m excited too. | – 我爱这个主意 太兴奋了 – 真的吗 我也是 |
[20:58] | – Was this your idea? – Yeah, but I’m gonna tell you something. | – 这是你的主意 – 当然 但是我得告诉你 |
[21:01] | You gave me the idea. | 是你给了我灵感 |
[21:02] | I’m not shocked about that. | 这一点我不意外 |
[21:04] | 梅里马克女士茶会俱乐部 梅里马克 新罕布什尔 上午9:18 | |
[21:05] | Jonah: Thank you for having me. | 感谢你们邀请我来 |
[21:06] | A lot of you knew me when I was really little | 很多人在我小的时候就认识我了 |
[21:08] | and I was just running around in diapers. | 当时我还穿着纸尿裤到处乱跑呢 |
[21:10] | And now here we are, | 时过境迁 |
[21:12] | and a lot of you are wearin’ diapers. | 现在换你们穿纸尿裤了 |
[21:16] | Well, you might all know that old chestnut, “Mother knows best”? | 你们都知道那个听腻了的故事 “母上大人懂得多” |
[21:21] | I think there’s a lot of truth in that. | 但我觉得其实那里面不乏真理 |
[21:23] | Jonie, look! They’re talking about you on the television! | 乔纳 看! 电视里正在播你的消息! |
[21:25] | Turn it up! | 调大点声! |
[21:27] | “Lyin’ Ryan.” | “撒谎的瑞恩” |
[21:28] | That’s gonna stick. | 这名字会红 |
[21:30] | Jonah Ryan and I have not ever dated, | 乔纳·瑞恩从没和我约会过 |
[21:33] | nor gone on a date of any kind. | 任何形式的约会都没有 |
[21:35] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[21:36] | We had one meal together, | 我们仅吃过一顿饭 |
[21:39] | but it was strictly professional | 严格遵守专业素养 |
[21:41] | and in the presence of others. | 并且还有其他人在场 |
[21:44] | It was really more of a group thing. | 那顿饭更像是团队聚餐 |
[21:46] | C-Come on. | 得了吧 |
[21:47] | He once tried to friend me on Facebook, | 他曾想在社交网站上加我为好友 |
[21:50] | and I did that thing | 对此我的回应是 |
[21:52] | where I never responded “Yes” Or “No,” | 从未明确给予通过或不通过 |
[21:55] | hoping… praying… | 只是希望… 祈祷… |
[21:58] | that it would end. | 他可以不再骚扰我 |
[22:00] | His behavior was | 他的行为 |
[22:01] | completely appropriate at all times. | 一直以来都非常的合乎规矩 |
[22:02] | Ohh, no! I was all over her! | 我当时对她可是上下其手好么 |
[22:05] | I got super handsy! | 我手可痒痒了 |
[22:06] | For too long women have been silent | 很久以来 面对与国会议员瑞恩先生 |
[22:08] | in the face of rumors they went out with Congressman Ryan. | 交好的谣言 女性总是选择沉默 |
[22:11] | But finally, people are starting to believe women, | 但是终于 人们开始相信女性 |
[22:14] | and I believe Amanda when she says, “Not me. | 我相信阿曼达的话 “不是我” |
[22:18] | Not. Me.” | 不是 我 |
[22:19] | That’s catchy too. | 这也挺上口的 |
[22:21] | Felix, um, I’d like | 菲利克斯 我想 |
[22:23] | to introduce you to Senator, uh, Alohak– | 给你介绍参议员阿罗哈可 |
[22:26] | Oluwakemi. | 波娃金米 |
[22:27] | Yes. Talbot. | 是的 塔博特 |
[22:29] | Kemi is the future | 金米是我党的 |
[22:31] | of our party. | 未来 |
[22:33] | An… all-female ticket? | 所有的女性选票么? |
[22:36] | The first one since Carter-Mondale. | 继卡特-蒙代尔后的第一人 |
[22:39] | I’m not mad at that. | 我对这不太感兴趣 |
[22:41] | – Kemi, is it? – It is. | – 叫金米 对么? – 是的 |
[22:42] | Would you care to take a little nature walk with Selina and me? | 你愿意和赛琳娜还有我一起在大自然里散个步么? |
[22:44] | – Absolutely. – I love nature. | – 当然了 – 我也很喜欢大自然 |
[22:46] | Mind if I tag along? | 介意我一起么? |
[22:47] | No, Tom. | 来吧 汤姆 |
[22:49] | That would be awkward. | 但这也太尴尬了 |
[22:51] | I’ve changed my mind again. | 我又改主意了 |
[22:54] | Ya know. | 对不住了 |
[22:57] | 老牧场宿舍 下午12:23 | |
[23:00] | – Yeah. – I’ve been thinking | – 干嘛 – 我一直在考虑 |
[23:02] | a lot about what you said, | 你说的那些话 |
[23:03] | so maybe it’s time for us to settle down | 也许这给了我们一个契机踏实下来 |
[23:06] | – and raise our baby, and… – I’m so sorry. | – 一起养育我们的孩子 – 真对不起 |
[23:09] | I’m just about to fuck this | 我现在正要操一个 |
[23:10] | really hot 19-year-old cater waitress. OK? | 十九岁的辣妹服务员呢 |
[23:12] | Oh, and get this. Her name’s Meagan. | 而且我跟你说哦 她名字叫梅根 |
[23:20] | Hi. Yes, I would like to schedule an appointment | 你好 我想和你们的妇科医生 |
[23:23] | with one of your OB/GYNs. | 预约个时间 |
[23:26] | Yes, it’s for an abortion. | 是的 做流产 |
[23:28] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[23:30] | Oh, do you also do flu shots? | 你们也打流感疫苗吗? |
[23:42] | 蜂巢小屋 下午2:43 | |
[23:43] | Congratulations, ma’am. | 恭喜 女士 |
[23:44] | Mr. Wade has officially chosen you to sit next to him | 怀尔德先生正式选你在今晚的告别晚宴上 |
[23:47] | at tonight’s farewell dinner. | 坐在他旁边 |
[23:48] | Show me some money! | 给我看点钱吧! |
[23:51] | – “The.” – The what? | – 加个”那个” – 什么? |
[23:53] | – The money. “Show me the…” – No. | – 那个钱 “给我看那个… ” – 不 |
[23:56] | Who wants some prosecco? | 谁想喝普罗塞克? |
[23:58] | No one. Literally no one ever wants prosecco. | 没人 真的没人会想喝 |
[24:01] | – Give me that. – Ma’am, | – 酒杯给我 – 夫人 |
[24:02] | you’re gonna be drowning in money so dark | 你会被金钱淹没 |
[24:04] | it could get shot entering its own apartment. | 说不定还可以打开新世界的大门 |
[24:06] | We gotta leak this everywhere, OK? | 我们把消息放出去吧 好吗? |
[24:09] | Seriously, it’s America’s first two-cooter ticket. | 认真的 这是美国人民第一次有两个女性候选人 |
[24:11] | Look great on a button. | 扣子会看起来不错 |
[24:12] | And Mike works for the Internet now, right? | 迈克现在负责网络媒体了? |
[24:15] | – Tell him we got a big scoop. – Texting him now. | – 告诉他我们有好料可报 – 现在就给他发短信 |
[24:17] | I saw him earlier at the sundae bar | 我之前看他在一个圣代店 |
[24:18] | struggling with the sprinkle dispenser. | 尝试弄懂怎么用他们的机器 |
[24:20] | Ma’am, do you want to pick out an outfit for tonight? | 夫人 你想要挑今晚的衣服吗? |
[24:23] | – Oh, yes. Good. – This color’s actually quite strong. | – 太好了 – 这颜色有点太强了 |
[24:24] | – Ma’am. – What? | – 女士 – 什么? |
[24:25] | You are not going to believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[24:26] | Tom James is fucking Michelle. | 汤姆·詹姆斯睡了米歇尔 |
[24:29] | Who? | 谁? |
[24:31] | His Deputy Chief of Staff. | 他的副参谋长 |
[24:34] | – Who is that? – I don’t know who that is. | – 哪又是谁? – 我也不知道那是谁 |
[24:35] | His Amy! | 他的艾米! |
[24:38] | What?! | 什么?! |
[24:40] | How dare that smooth shitsack | 那个混蛋怎么敢用他的 |
[24:42] | cheat on his wife and risk his political future | 政治生涯冒险 背着他妻子 |
[24:46] | with someone that’s not me? | 和一个不是我的人出轨? |
[24:47] | What about this? I think it complements | 这件怎么样? 我觉得这个和 |
[24:50] | Felix’s spray tan really well. | 菲利克斯的美黑很相称 |
[24:51] | He doesn’t give a shit. Just because Felix Wade | 他又不在乎 不能因为菲利克斯·怀尔德 |
[24:55] | is gayer than an Eames chair in assless leather chaps | 比皮质伊姆斯椅还要更基 |
[24:57] | doesn’t mean that he’s some sort of fashion diva. | 就代表他对时尚很敏感 |
[25:00] | Can you… | 你能… |
[25:01] | Where is Tom James? | 汤姆·詹姆斯在哪儿? |
[25:02] | Felix Wade is gay? | 菲利克斯·怀尔德是同性恋? |
[25:04] | Thank you, ma’am! | 谢啦 夫人! |
[25:06] | Jonah, even more women are stepping forward | 乔纳 有更多的女性站出来 |
[25:08] | to say they never dated you. | 说她们从没和你越过 |
[25:09] | The NotMe hashtag, blowin’ up big-time. | 热搜不是我 很火爆 |
[25:12] | It’s a goddamn movement. | 变成一个运动了 |
[25:13] | The good news is, our approval rating | 好消息是 我们的支持率 |
[25:16] | in New Hampshire is skyrocketing. | 在新罕布什尔州直破云霄 |
[25:17] | Wait, hold that thought. It’s upside-down. | 等等 看倒了 |
[25:20] | Maybe we should reopen the Iowa office. | 也许我们应该重开爱荷华的办公室 |
[25:22] | – Let’s not do that. – Congressman Ryan! | – 先别这样 – 瑞恩议员! |
[25:24] | Thousands of women have joined #NotMe | 上千名女性参加了 #不是我 |
[25:26] | to say they’ve never dated you and never will. | 表明她们从没和你越过 也永远不会和你约 |
[25:27] | Thousands of unattractive women. | 上千名长得丑的女性 |
[25:29] | – Mrs. Ryan, any comment? – I stand behind these brave, | – 瑞恩夫人 有什么评论吗? – 我支持那些勇敢的 |
[25:32] | unattractive women who have come forward to say, “Not me.” | 长得丑的女性站出来说 “不是我” |
[25:35] | Once upon a time, back in high school, | 曾经 高中的时候 |
[25:37] | I too did not date Jonah Ryan. | 我也是他们中的一员 |
[25:39] | Although I did go out with his super handsome cousin Ezra. | 虽然我和他帅气的堂兄艾泽拉交往过 |
[25:42] | It’s important to note they only got to third base. | 重点是他们只发展到三垒 |
[25:44] | – Thank you. – No comment. | – 谢谢你们 – 没有评论 |
[25:45] | Ho ho ho! Check out Buzzfeed. | 快看蜂鸟杂志 |
[25:47] | Looks like we’re not the only campaign | 看来不止我们竞选团队 |
[25:48] | who farted and had to throw their pants away. | 栽赃陷害别人 |
[25:50] | Selina Meyer just outed Felix Wade! | 赛琳娜·梅耶刚刚公布了菲利克斯·怀尔德是同性恋! |
[25:53] | Oh. And there’s another hashtag trending. | 有个新的热搜 |
[25:55] | eWtoN. No, that’s upside-down. | 我是不 不对 看倒了 |
[25:58] | It’s still NotMe. | 还是 不是我 |
[25:59] | You should lock your screen, dude. | 你应该把屏幕固定了 |
[26:00] | 送别晚会和舞会 下午7:33 | |
[26:02] | Where is Mike?! | 迈克哪儿去了?! |
[26:03] | Where is that fat-faced, freckled fuck-it-up-agus? | 那个无脑白痴呢? |
[26:06] | Hiding in the bathroom, ma’am, | 躲在洗手间 女士 |
[26:07] | making pretend diarrhea noises. | 装出拉肚子的声音 |
[26:09] | I just can’t believe that second-hand Muppet | 我不敢相信那个二手提线木偶 |
[26:11] | wrote an article that people actually read. | 写的东西竟然有人看 |
[26:13] | Including Felix. Who, by the way | 包括菲利克斯 顺便一提 |
[26:14] | ma’am, moved you to table 47 | 女士 驱逐你到了47桌 |
[26:16] | along with his driver and his daughter. | 和他的司机 女儿一桌 |
[26:19] | I guess I need to go and congratulate him now. | 我想我该去恭喜他了 |
[26:22] | I’m gonna choke him with that giant cock of his, | 我要用他的大屌勒死他 |
[26:24] | see how he likes it. | 看他喜不喜欢 |
[26:28] | – Hi there, Tom! – Hey. | – 嘿 汤姆! – 嗨 |
[26:30] | I heard you had a very busy afternoon | 我听说你下午 |
[26:32] | working your staff to the bone. | 和你的人挺忙的呀 |
[26:34] | I’d ask what you did this afternoon, | 我也想问你下午干什么了 |
[26:36] | but I think I read something about that. | 但我估计和我读到的东西差不多 |
[26:39] | Did Mrs. James send you to chaperone? | 詹姆斯夫人给你找了个监护人了? |
[26:42] | – Oh, come… – Me? | – 得了吧 – 我? |
[26:43] | Because back in our old Senate days, | 因为以前在参议员时 |
[26:45] | this one here had a real thing for blond hill rats | 这人喜欢金发的女人 |
[26:48] | in Nine West pumps desperate to fuck their way to the middle. | 急切的想操她们 |
[26:52] | – Oh, boy. – But that was a long time ago, so… | – 我天 – 但那是很久以前了 所以… |
[26:54] | You know what I’d love is a spicy mescal margarita | 你知道我喜欢的是 辣的龙舌兰玛格丽特 |
[26:57] | with light agave and heavy salt. | 加一点龙舌兰草 多点盐 |
[27:01] | What are you looking at him for? | 你看他干什么? |
[27:03] | Ma’am, I’m the Senator’s Deputy Chief of Staff. | 夫人 我是议员的副参谋长 |
[27:06] | Congratulations. Then you probably won’t fuck it up. | 恭喜你 那你应该不会弄错了 |
[27:14] | Watch where you’re goin’! | 注意你脚下的路! |
[27:16] | Sorry, Madam President. | 抱歉 总统女士 |
[27:18] | – Light agave. Yes. – Yes, Madam President. | – 一点龙舌兰草 – 好的 总统女士 |
[27:21] | God, I feel so sorry for whoever’s | 天 我替要操那蛋黄酱一样的 |
[27:23] | stickin’ their dick in that bag of mayonnaise. | 男人感到悲哀 |
[27:26] | I’m gonna go find my seat. | 我去找我的座位了 |
[27:28] | Well, give my regards to Felix and his checkbook. | 替我向菲利克斯和他的支票问好 |
[27:31] | Sadly, I am not the recipient of Mr. Wade’s munificence. | 可惜的是 我不是怀尔德先生的捐助者 |
[27:35] | Wha… | 什… |
[27:36] | Well, he sure as shit didn’t pick me. | 他肯定没选我 |
[27:39] | – Oh, did he? – Have you met Senator Talbot? | – 他怎么? – 你见过塔博特议员吗? |
[27:42] | I like to say she’s the future of the party. I mean, look at her! | 我想说她就是党派未来之星 看看她! |
[27:45] | Fuck me in the Aspen. | 卧槽 |
[27:47] | She’s running for president? | 她要竞选总统? |
[27:49] | I don’t know what she is, but it’s great. | 我不知道她是什么 但很棒 |
[27:51] | – It’s great. So exciting. – It is great. | – 很棒 超激动的 – 真的很棒 |
[27:54] | The tri-racial twat stabbed me in the back! | 那个贱人背后插我刀子! |
[27:58] | She really is your protge. | 她不愧是你手下出来的 |
[28:02] | I’ll see ya on the trail. | 辩论的时候再见 |
[28:05] | It’s so nice to be back home in Iowa. | 回到爱荷华真好 |
[28:06] | Place is a dump. | 这地方太破了 |
[28:08] | New polls from New Hampshire. Seems you just left yesterday, | 新罕布什的新民调 尽管你昨天刚走 |
[28:10] | but your numbers are already way up. | 但你的支持率就上涨了 |
[28:12] | – Yeah? – Oh, wait. Actually… | – 是吗? – 等等 实际上… |
[28:13] | – That’s right, way up. – Oh, nice. | – 对 上涨了 – 不错呀 |
[28:15] | Maybe I should just stop campaigning altogether. | 也许我就该不到处竞选了 |
[28:17] | Couldn’t hurt. | 没什么不好的 |
[28:18] | There are some more boxes in the car. | 车里还有些箱子 |
[28:20] | – Will you go grab those? – Yeah, I’m happy to. | – 你能抬一下么? – 乐意之极 |
[28:22] | Oh, remember, lift with your back. | 记住 用背发力 |
[28:24] | It’s your legs. L-Legs. | 是用腿 |
[28:25] | No, you lift with your back. | 不 用背发力 |
[28:26] | Oh. That’s incorrect. | 那不对的 |
[28:28] | That could probably be the main cause of your scoliosis. | 也许这就是你有脊柱侧凸的原因 |
[28:31] | I have scoliosis? | 我脊柱侧凸? |
[28:32] | Oh, yes. Clearly. | 是的 很明显 |