时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Kemi! Kemi! Kemi! | 金米! 金米! 金米! |
[00:08] | As a woman, and a woman of color, | 作为一名女性 一名有色人种的女性 |
[00:10] | I know these struggles firsthand. | 我亲身经历过这些挣扎 |
[00:13] | – Whose time is it? – Our time! | – 这是谁的时代? – 我们的时代! |
[00:16] | – When is our time? – Now! | – 我们的时代什么时候到来? – 就是现在! |
[00:18] | And now let me hear you! Whose time is it? | 现在让我听到你们的声音! 这是谁的时代? |
[00:21] | It sounds like Dr. Seuss fucked Maya Angelou in the yuzz-a-ma-tuzz | 听起来像苏斯博士操了玛雅·安吉罗 |
[00:25] | and then filled her all up with snoozily-scuzz. | 然后射了她一身 |
[00:27] | How is this possibly even working for her? | 她这么做凭什么会有效啊? |
[00:30] | Socio-politically, protest chants have proved | 社会政治角度来说 抗议口号被证实为 |
[00:32] | – an effective method… – OK, off. | – 一种有效的方法… – 行了 闭嘴 |
[00:34] | Kemi’s crowds are huge. | 金米的支持者群体很庞大了 |
[00:35] | You know what else is huge, Amy? | 你知道还有什么很庞大吗 艾米? |
[00:37] | Not even really showing. | 还不怎么看得出来呢 |
[00:38] | – Mm… – You look beautiful. | – 嗯… – 你看起来很美 |
[00:39] | And how about the 24-hours-a-day | 那她得到了全天24小时的 |
[00:42] | free media coverage that she’s getting? | 免费媒体报道是怎么回事? |
[00:44] | – Yep. – MSNBC has something on you. | – 就是说 – MSNBC报道了你 |
[00:45] | Put it on this I-thing. | 把它放到这i什么玩意上来 |
[00:47] | …paign showing signs of trouble. | …竞选活动有陷入麻烦的迹象 |
[00:48] | – Oh, Christ. – Andrew Meyer, husband | – 噢 老天啊 – 安德鲁·梅耶 |
[00:50] | – of President Selina Meyer… – Ex-husband! | – 塞琳娜·梅耶的丈夫… – 前夫! |
[00:52] | – Everything looks great. Ready when you are. – I know. | – 一切准备就绪 您准备好就开始 – 我知道 |
[00:55] | Let’s go, ma’am. They’re all waiting for ya. | 我们走吧 夫人 他们都在等您了 |
[00:56] | 梅耶总统竞选动员会 爱荷华大学 上午10:04 | |
[00:56] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[00:57] | Hellooooo! | 大家好! |
[01:04] | – What? – No, this is great. This is great. | – 什么? – 不 这很棒 这很棒 |
[01:06] | OK! University of Iowa! | 好的! 爱荷华大学! |
[01:11] | People come up to me, they say, | 人们走过来对我说 |
[01:13] | “Why do you want to be president?” | “你为什么想成为总统?” |
[01:16] | And I say, | 我回答 |
[01:18] | “It’s time to finish the unfinished business | “是时候完成四年前 |
[01:21] | of four years ago!” | 未完成的事业了!” |
[01:23] | Say it with me: “Time to finish | 跟我一起说: “是时候完成 |
[01:26] | – the unfinished business!” – “Of four years ago.” | – 未完成的事业了!” – “四年前的” |
[01:29] | Without the “Four years ago.” | 别说”四年前” |
[01:30] | OK. Iowa! What do we want? | 好了 爱荷华! 我们想要什么? |
[01:34] | “Time to finish the unfinished business…” | “是时候完成未完成的事业了…” |
[01:36] | No… Not… “New Selina Now”! | 不…不是… 是”全新的塞琳娜 就是现在”! |
[01:39] | – What do we want? – When I say “Shit,” you say “Show.” | – 我们想要什么? – 我说”狗屎” 你说”秀” |
[01:43] | “Of four years ago”. | “四年前的” |
[01:49] | I was so far ahead. | 我本来领先那么多 |
[01:49] | 塞琳娜·梅耶总统竞选总部 得梅因 爱荷华 上午11:58 | |
[01:50] | How are you losing Iowa? | 你怎么能丢掉爱荷华呢? |
[01:53] | And did you see the new | 还有你看到最新的 |
[01:54] | – cover of “Time” Magazine? – Yes. Are angels real? | – 《时代周刊》杂志封面了吗? – 看到了 天使是真实存在的吗? |
[01:56] | – “Kemi Fever.” Three exclamation points. – It’s a pandemic. | – “金米热” 三个感叹号 – 已经是流行病了 |
[01:59] | Yeah, well, somebody sneezed on our campaign, | 是啊 有人在我们的竞选活动上打了个喷嚏 |
[02:01] | now we’re bleeding out our assholes. | 现在我们就屁眼流血了 |
[02:03] | – Hi, guys! – Morning. | – 嗨 同志们! – 早上好 |
[02:05] | Ma’am, we’re scrapping tomorrow’s schedule. | 夫人 我们要放弃明天的日程安排了 |
[02:06] | – What? – You’re making | – 什么? – 你要去 |
[02:07] | an appearance at the Waterloo County Fair. | 滑铁卢县集市露个面 |
[02:09] | Block and tackle retail politics. | 搞定零售政治 |
[02:10] | – Ugh. Retail. – Eat a few corn dogs… | – 零售 – 吃几根玉米热狗… |
[02:13] | Last thing I need is my picture being taken | 我最不需要的就是被拍下 |
[02:15] | eating dick-shaped food. | 我吃屌状食物的照片了 |
[02:17] | I’d rather eat a food-shaped dick. | 我宁愿去吃食物形状的屌 |
[02:19] | OK, folks. Where is Keith Quinn? | 好了 伙计们基斯·奎恩在哪儿? |
[02:22] | I have the “New York Times” | 我让《纽约时报》 |
[02:23] | interviewing him about running the campaign. | 就竞选活动的事采访他去了 |
[02:24] | Maybe somebody should be interviewing the “Times” | 也许有人应该去采访一下《时代周刊》 |
[02:26] | about why they write so much about modern dance. | 他们为什么写那么多关于现代舞的文章 |
[02:29] | Thirty-six hours in Snoozeville. | 三十六小时就花在打盹儿上了 |
[02:31] | – That was my major. – OK. | – 那可是我的专业 – 好吧 |
[02:32] | How are we going to RU486 Kemi’s campaign? | 我们怎么才能让金米的竞选流产? |
[02:36] | – No offense, Amy. – Mom, do you have to act that way? | – 没有冒犯的意思 艾米 – 妈 你一定要这样阴阳怪气的吗? |
[02:39] | I mean, Kemi is super impressive. | 我是说 金米超级棒的 |
[02:41] | And I’m not gonna lie, ma’am, | 而且我不打算说谎 夫人 |
[02:43] | – very much my type. – You’re kidding. | – 完全是我的菜 – 你在开玩笑吧 |
[02:45] | Clearly, I have a thing for strong women. | 很显然 我对女强人情有独钟 |
[02:47] | – What’s happening? – Strong women. | – 发生什么了? – 女强人 |
[02:48] | My God, pick a lane. Jesus. | 我的天啊 专一点 老天 |
[02:50] | Ma’am, Kemi just picked up two Senators and a union. | 夫人 金米刚刚赢得了两个参议员和一个工会的支持 |
[02:53] | A good union or, like, teachers? | 是有用的工会还是 像教师工会那样的? |
[02:55] | Local 74. Iowa Asbestos Workers. | 地方74 爱荷华石棉工人工会 |
[02:57] | Well, there you go. | 这下你懂了 |
[02:59] | Actually, my uncle was a | 事实上 我叔叔以前是 |
[02:59] | shop steward in the 7-4. Asbestos killed him. | 74工会的工厂工人代表 石棉把他杀了 |
[03:02] | – On, no! – I’m sorry, Richard. | – 噢 不! – 我很抱歉 理查德 |
[03:03] | Asbestos was the name of their pit bull. | 石棉是他们的斗牛犬的名字 |
[03:05] | It was a rescue that killed its first owner. | 是一只杀了它第一个主人的救援犬 |
[03:07] | That’s why you have to go to breeders. | 这就是必须要送它们去饲养员的原因 |
[03:08] | OK. Order, order. | 行了 肃静 肃静 |
[03:09] | First item: debate prep. | 第一项议题: 辩论准备 |
[03:11] | That’s how we beat Kemi. | 这才是我们打败金米的方法 |
[03:13] | Fine. Stupid handshakes, opening statement, | 好吧 傻逼的握手 开幕词 |
[03:16] | uh, thank you to Date Rape University, | 感谢迷奸大学 |
[03:20] | – first question. – Madam President, | – 第一个问题 – 总统女士 |
[03:21] | how do you explain the accusations | 请问您如何解释对 |
[03:22] | the Meyer Fund and your | 梅耶基金及您 |
[03:24] | husband Andrew Meyer stole millions during… | 丈夫安德鲁·梅耶偷走百万美金的指控… |
[03:26] | – No. Andrew Meyer is my ex-husband. – Yep. | – 不 安德鲁·梅耶是我的前夫 – 对 |
[03:27] | And I have had virtually no contact with him | 而且事实上我和他现阶段 |
[03:30] | at this point. | 并没有接触 |
[03:31] | Oh… OK. We’re gonna take a quick five, guys. | 噢… 行了 大伙 我们休息五分钟 |
[03:34] | Fantastic. Her Achilles cock. | 好极了 她的阿基琉斯之屌 |
[03:36] | Andrew! I see Monnie got a new paint job. | 安德鲁! 看上去莫莫整了容啊 |
[03:39] | Monnie and I are still together. | 莫莫和我还在一起 |
[03:41] | Better than ever, in fact. | 事实上 比之前处的还好 |
[03:42] | No. Felicia is my… paralegal. | 不是的 菲丽莎是我的…律师助手 |
[03:45] | Oh, God, we’re all goin’ to jail. | 噢 天啊 我们全都要进监狱了 |
[03:46] | – Wait in the car, OK? – Can you please | – 去车里等着 好吗? – 你能 |
[03:48] | find me a real green juice somewhere in Iowa? | 在爱荷华的什么地方给我找点真正的绿色果汁吗? |
[03:51] | I’m drinking Odwalla like some country lesbian | 我就像个刚来城市的 |
[03:54] | who just got to the big city. | 农村蕾丝边一样喝着奶昔 |
[03:55] | – Ma’am. – Not yet. | – 夫人 – 等会 |
[03:56] | So much for debate prep. | 辩论准备又泡汤了 |
[03:58] | Actually, that was our best one yet. | 事实上 那是我们至今最好的一次 |
[04:00] | – Ohh. – Hey, Ame. Hey, Dan. | – 噢 – 嘿 艾米 嘿 丹 |
[04:02] | Happy Abortion Eve. | 堕胎前夜快乐 |
[04:04] | – Oh, my God! – What? Don’t they all know? | – 噢 老天啊! – 什么? 他们都不知道吗? |
[04:06] | Go! | 走! |
[04:08] | OK, I don’t know if I should be sad | 好吧 我不知道我应该觉得难过 |
[04:10] | or turned on. | 还是性奋 |
[04:12] | Richard, you’re running | 理查德 你这样 |
[04:12] | yourself ragged working on both campaigns. | 为两个竞选活动工作是给你自己找罪受 |
[04:14] | I’m actually a little embarrassed. | 我其实有点尴尬 |
[04:16] | I mean, two jobs is no big deal. | 我是说 两份工作不是什么大事 |
[04:18] | – In fact, it’s the Speltt family motto. – Splett. | – 事实上 那是史皮特的家训 – 史培雷 |
[04:20] | Speltt. It’s my mother’s side of the family. | 史皮特 是我母亲那边的家庭 |
[04:22] | I think you should definitely quit Selina. | 我觉得你真的应该退出塞琳娜的竞选 |
[04:24] | I would if I could. | 如果我可以的话我会的 |
[04:25] | Actually, I tried to quit last week, | 实际上 我上周就试图辞职了 |
[04:26] | and the president gave me a raise. | 然后总统给我涨了工资 |
[04:28] | – So quit Jonah. – He gave me a raise too. | – 那就退出乔纳的竞选 – 他也给我涨了工资 |
[04:30] | Some people say I’m not fit to be president, | 有人说我不是做总统的料 |
[04:32] | that I’m dangerously unskilled. | 说我没能力得可怕 |
[04:34] | But when I debate my | 但当我和 |
[04:35] | fellow candidates in the debate this Saturday, | 其他候选人在这周六进行辩论的时候 |
[04:37] | I’m finally gonna set the record straight. | 我将终于揭开真相 |
[04:40] | Because that’s when the gloves… come off. | 因为那就是动… 真格的时候 |
[04:45] | Senator James, | 詹姆斯参议员 |
[04:46] | you pledged to bring jobs | 你保证将工作岗位 |
[04:47] | back to America. | 带回美国 |
[04:50] | President Meyer, | 梅耶总统 |
[04:52] | you say you’re tough on crime, huh? | 你说你要严厉打击犯罪? |
[04:54] | Then why am I not in prison for punching the president? | 那我为什么还没有因为揍总统而进监狱? |
[04:57] | – Pretty good, right? – Senator Talbot, | – 相当不错 不是吗? – 塔博特议员 |
[04:58] | I think your tax plan | 我觉得你的税收政策 |
[05:00] | is a wack plan. | 就是个愚蠢政策 |
[05:03] | Psyche. | 吓到你了 |
[05:05] | Undisputed… | 无可争议的… |
[05:07] | President of the United States! | 美国总统! |
[05:09] | I’m Jonah Ryan, and I wanna | 我可是乔纳·瑞安 我都觉得 |
[05:10] | suck this message’s hot clam. | 这玩意儿传递的信息性感爆了 |
[05:12] | – Me too! – When do we roll that out? | – 我也是! – 什么时候能播出? |
[05:13] | We don’t. You went completely off script! | 不会播的 你完全没按剧本走! |
[05:16] | I ad-libbed. | 我即兴表演了 |
[05:18] | Teddy, improv is Jonah’s thing. | 泰迪 即兴表演是乔纳的拿手好戏 |
[05:20] | You should have heard his wedding vows. | 你应该听听他的婚礼誓词 |
[05:21] | He did a really funny Chinese voice. | 他学了一个超搞笑的中国口音 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I expressed how horny I was. | 对 我表达了我有多饥渴 |
[05:25] | We focus-tested the ad, | 我们用焦点小组测试了这支广告 |
[05:26] | and most people are uncomfortable | 大部分人都觉得 |
[05:28] | watching a white man kick a black woman in the vagina. | 看一个白人男子踢一个黑人女子的阴道令人不适 |
[05:31] | Well, I don’t see vagina color. | 我可没看到阴道的肤色 |
[05:34] | Why don’t we just kick President Meyer instead? | 不如我们改踢梅耶总统? |
[05:36] | The debate committee just emailed me | 辩论委员会刚给我发了邮件 |
[05:37] | to say that there are so many candidates | 说有很多候选人 |
[05:39] | they’ve decided to host two separate debates. | 决定分别举行两场竞选辩论 |
[05:41] | One for candidates polling with at least 5% of the vote, | 一场是选票至少为百分之五的候选人 |
[05:44] | and another one for those polling with less than 5%. | 一场是选票低于百分之五的候选人 |
[05:46] | And, good news… No, that’s bad news. | 好消息是… 等会… 是坏消息 |
[05:49] | I’m at less than 5%? | 我的选票低于百分之五? |
[05:51] | In the plus column, | 还是在附加分组里的 |
[05:52] | the undercard debate will be first, | 党内弱势候选人辩论在你前面 |
[05:54] | which means we have no problem getting out of the parking lot. | 我们正好不用担心停车场堵车了 |
[05:55] | Oh, no, that’s bad news too. It’s stacked parking. | 哦 又一个坏消息 是停车楼 不需要排队出去 |
[06:00] | Andrew, you said there was nothing illegal about the fund. | 安德鲁 你说过基金会没有任何违法的地方 |
[06:03] | I thought we both understood I was lying. | 我以为你知道我是个撒谎精呢 |
[06:05] | You do know I’m running for president, right? | 你知道我正在竞选总统呢吧? |
[06:08] | Madam P! Got a moment? | 总统统! 有空吗? |
[06:09] | Can you fuck off? | 你能给我滚回去么? |
[06:11] | Can do, skipper. | 没问题 大人 |
[06:11] | – OK. – Lee, | – 嗯哼 – 李 |
[06:13] | do you happen to know if Marjorie | 你知道马乔里有没有 |
[06:15] | has the complete ledgers to all the Meyer Fund accounts? | 梅耶基金会账目的账簿么? |
[06:18] | Yes. I’m sure that she does. | 当然了 她肯定有 |
[06:22] | That’s too bad. | 大事不妙 |
[06:23] | I think I’m gonna pop by her office and see if it’s locked. | 那我经过她办公室的时候顺便帮她看看门锁好没有 |
[06:27] | For once will you tell me the truth? | 你就不能和我说哪怕一次实话么? |
[06:29] | How much money did you steal? | 你到底挪用了多少钱? |
[06:30] | Technically it was you that stole the money from the fund | 理论上来说 是你挪用了那些钱 |
[06:33] | because I signed your name on some documents. | 因为我在一些文件上签的是你的名字 |
[06:34] | – Oh, my God. – Don’t worry, Lee. I’ll keep you out of it. | – 老天爷啊 – 别担心李 你不会受牵连的 |
[06:38] | Yeah. “Don’t worry, Lee. You won’t get pregnant. | 可不么 “别担心李 你不会怀孕的 |
[06:40] | I’ll pull out and cum on your back.” | 我会拔出来然后射在你的背上” |
[06:42] | Again, I thought we both understood I was lying. | 还是那句话 我是个撒谎精 |
[06:44] | General Stattler. How are you? | 你好 斯塔勒将军 |
[06:46] | Sorry to keep you waiting. Come on in. | 抱歉让你等了那么久 请进 |
[06:48] | Madam President, I have been trying repeatedly | 总统夫人 我一直不停地来您的办公室 |
[06:51] | to get your office to sign off on a presidential funeral plan. | 需要您签署关于总统葬礼协议书 |
[06:54] | And since your tenure was so unusually brief, | 介于您的任期出奇的短 |
[06:56] | I took the liberty of using | 我擅自决定用 |
[06:58] | President Ford’s ceremony as a template. | 福特总统的葬礼仪式模板了 |
[07:00] | – Who? – Uh, that’s not gonna work. | – 哪位? – 我不同意 |
[07:02] | He was lucky not to get | 他没被垃圾车甩到采石场 |
[07:04] | dumped out of a pickup truck into a quarry. | 去简直是他的幸运 |
[07:06] | – My vision for when I die… – If you… | – 我的设想是有一天我死了 – 如果 |
[07:09] | – No, I am gonna die. – Mm… | – 我肯定要去世的 – 不嘛 |
[07:12] | More of a sort of a Princess Diana thing. | 我更想要那种戴安娜王妃似的葬礼 |
[07:16] | But classy. | 但更有格调 |
[07:17] | – But no Prince Charles. – Oh, yeah. | – 也不许出现查尔斯王子 – 没错 |
[07:19] | – He’s worse than the mother. – Ohh. | – 他比那个恶婆婆还要坏 – 赞同 |
[07:21] | Oh, that’s a good idea. Let’s make a list | 这是个好主意 我们来列一个 |
[07:24] | of everybody we don’t want invited to my funeral. | 我不希望出席我葬礼的名单 |
[07:27] | – Fun. – Yeah. | – 有趣诶 – 是吧 |
[07:28] | And put Andrew at the top. | 把安德鲁放第一个 |
[07:30] | Already there. | 必须啊 |
[07:31] | Begging your pardon, ma’am, | 抱歉打断你夫人 |
[07:32] | but these plans should have been made | 但是这些协议内容早在您离任前 |
[07:33] | before you left office. | 就该完成了 |
[07:34] | Put Montez on the list. | 把蒙特兹也放上去 |
[07:36] | You know, I could get reelected. | 你知道我可以再次担任总统的吧 |
[07:38] | Ma’am, why don’t we just jump right to embalming options | 夫人 我们不如直接跳到尸体防腐的处理方式 |
[07:40] | to minimize decomp during the rotunda viewing. | 来降低在圆形大厅内的腐烂情况 |
[07:43] | – Hughes. – Ugh. | – 休斯 – 不喜欢他 |
[07:44] | Do I really want to get embalmed? | 我真的需要进行防腐处理么? |
[07:45] | – Yeah, the neck. Yeah. – Oh, that’s true. Right. | – 脖子那部分 – 是啊 要不难看 |
[07:49] | 滑铁卢村集市 滑铁卢 爱荷华 下午2:39 | |
[07:50] | Jonah Ryan. | 支持乔纳·瑞恩 |
[07:50] | Outsider’s insider. Make sure to vote. | 局外人中的局内人 请投他一票 |
[07:53] | Hey, Teddy. Teddy, check this out. | 嘿 泰迪 看这个 |
[07:55] | – Teddy, look. – What am I doing? | – 泰迪 看呀 – 我在干嘛呢? |
[07:56] | – No, get the big one. – Oh, yeah. | – 拿那个大的 – 没问题 |
[08:00] | Teddy, isn’t he so funny? | 泰迪 他是不是超逗的? |
[08:02] | He’s hilarious, Mrs. Ryan. | 瑞恩先生太逗逼了 |
[08:04] | Why don’t you eat this, Congressman? | 为什么你不尝尝这个呢 议员大人? |
[08:07] | – OK. – There you go. | – 好的 – 拿着吧 |
[08:09] | – Thank you. – All right. | – 谢谢 – 太好了 |
[08:10] | – Congressman Ryan. – Yeah. | – 瑞恩议员 – 咋 |
[08:12] | How do you feel about being relegated to the undercard debate? | 被党内弱势候选人辩论排除在外你有什么想说的么? |
[08:14] | – Oh, no comment. – Uh, no. Comment. | – 无可奉告 – 不 有的奉告 |
[08:17] | I deserve to be in the real debate | 我应该参加一场真正的辩论 |
[08:18] | as much as Selina Meyer and that hot new black lady. | 和赛琳娜·梅耶还有那个性感大黑妞一起 |
[08:21] | It is literally the definition of retarded. | 这种事情是真正意义上的智障 |
[08:24] | Congressman has a very busy schedule, thank you. | 议员先生的时间很紧张 谢谢 |
[08:26] | Hi. Jonah Ryan, candidate for president– | 我是乔纳·瑞恩 总统候选人 |
[08:27] | What the fuck, Teddy?! | 搞什么鬼 泰迪?! |
[08:29] | You can’t say “Retarded” In front of a reporter. | 你不能在一个记者面前说”智障”这个词 |
[08:31] | – Why, is he retarded? – No, but you might be. | – 为什么 他是智障吗? – 不 你可能是 |
[08:33] | No. My pediatrician ran the tests. | 我不是 我的儿科医生给我测试过了 |
[08:35] | Besides, if I was, you’d know. I’d have retard face or whatever. | 还有 如果我是的话 我也得长成智障的样子 |
[08:39] | – He would look different. – Jonah. | – 他看起来就不是现在这样了 – 乔纳 |
[08:39] | You have to watch what you say. | 你必须注意你的言行 |
[08:42] | – Damn it. – Wait. Who are you calling? No. Don’t tell my mom. | – 去你的吧 – 等会 你是要打给我妈告我的黑状嘛 |
[08:47] | It’s Teddy, yeah. I’m calling in the favor. | 我是泰迪 我需要你帮个忙 |
[08:49] | Teddy, look. It’s shitting in my mouth. | 泰迪快看啊 我的嘴正接屎呢 |
[08:50] | He’s pretending the potato is pooping in his mouth. | 他在假装土豆往他的嘴里拉屎 |
[08:53] | 蜂鸟八卦总部 得梅因 爱荷华 下午3:44 | |
[08:54] | Buzzfeed rented this house for all their reporters. | 蜂鸟八卦为他们的记者租了这整栋房子 |
[08:56] | Babe, why are you wearing that hat? | 亲爱的 为什么你要戴这顶帽子? |
[08:58] | Well, ever since I got it, | 自从我买了这个帽子 |
[08:59] | they stopped calling me “Old Guy.” Now I’m “Hat Guy.” | 他们就不叫我”老古董”了 我现在是”酷帽男” |
[09:02] | – It’s “Fat Guy.” – Hey, Mike, have you given | – 是”胖子哥” – 迈克 你有没有考虑 |
[09:04] | any thought to that thing that we talked about? | 我们之前商量的那件事情? |
[09:06] | I think it would be really good for Ellen | 我觉得为了艾伦好 |
[09:09] | if we adopted another baby from China. | 我们应该再从中国收养一个小孩 |
[09:12] | Wendy, we’re barely makin’ ends meet, | 温蒂 咱家现在才勉强维持生活 |
[09:14] | and ever since the Felix Wade piece, | 自从我写了菲利克斯·怀尔德那篇文章之后 |
[09:15] | Buzzfeed’s been climbing up my ass. | 蜂鸟八卦就一直在催我的稿 |
[09:17] | Somehow they got the idea I’m a good writer. | 他们不知咋的觉得我是个好写手 |
[09:19] | – And I’m not! – I gotta go help Ellen with her Mandarin. | – 然而我不是啊! – 我得帮艾伦练习她的普通话了 |
[09:22] | All right. Ellen, Ni hao! | 好的 艾伦 再见呀! |
[09:25] | That means “Hello,” Mike. | 迈克 你说的是”你好” |
[09:26] | – Have fun, baby. – Hey, Fat Guy. | – 工作愉快 – 胖子哥 |
[09:28] | Did I hear you’re having trouble meeting your article quota? | 我听见你在说文章写不完了? |
[09:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:33] | You interested in some study buddies? | 你想试试这些”学习药丸”么? |
[09:35] | Didn’t I used to be Hat Guy? | 我以前不是被叫做酷帽男么? |
[09:37] | I think it was always Fat Guy. | 我记得一直都是胖子哥 |
[09:41] | 滑铁卢村集市 滑铁卢 爱荷华 上午9:08 | |
[09:45] | Oh, wow! What a crowd! Hi! | 瞧瞧这人多的! |
[09:48] | – I hope you’ll vote for me. – “Caucus.” | – 我希望你会投票给我 – “预选阶段” |
[09:51] | – They don’t know what that word is. – Good point. | – 他们不知道这个词是啥意思 – 说的有理 |
[09:52] | Hi, Mom! Don’t tell me. Are these all of your children? | 你好啊 年轻的妈妈 这些都是你的孩子么? |
[09:55] | – Yes, they are. – That’s a busy beaver. | – 是的 – 你可真是辛勤的小可爱 |
[09:57] | – Yes. – Yes, indeed. | – 是的 – 可不是么 |
[09:58] | Hey, kids. Were you all just petting the animals? | 孩子们 你们刚刚都摸了动物吗? |
[10:01] | – Yes. – Great. | – 是的 – 真好啊 |
[10:04] | – Where’s Kemi? – Senator Talbot | – 金米在哪儿 – 塔博特议员 |
[10:05] | is currently using her campaign app | 正在用她的竞选应用软件 |
[10:07] | – to host a digital town hall. – … woman of color… | – 来主持一场虚拟的城市集会 – 有色人种女性 |
[10:09] | Jesus-hashtag-Christ. | 我的妈爷子 |
[10:10] | – Do we even have an app? – Of course we do, ma’am. | – 我们有应用软件么 – 当然了 我们也有 |
[10:12] | The current version only asks for donations | 目前的软件版本仅限于筹款 |
[10:14] | and, for some reason, deletes your address book. | 以及删除用户的通讯录 |
[10:16] | Technically, it’s more of a virus. | 老实说 就跟个病毒似的 |
[10:18] | I had it but had to delete it because it was making my phone hot. | 我下载了 但是又删掉了 因为这个软件让我的手机特别热 |
[10:20] | Hello! Yes! Yeah! | 你们好啊 好啊 |
[10:23] | Madam President, I have a question and two follow-ups. | 总统女士 我有一个大问题以及两个小问题 |
[10:25] | – You do? – How do you feel about Governor Calhoun accusing you | – 那是啥 – 卡尔霍恩州长认为 |
[10:28] | of being unfit for office because of your complicity | 指控你参与了你丈夫的指控罪行 |
[10:30] | in your husband’s alleged crimes? | 所以不适合竞选总统 你是怎么想的? |
[10:32] | He’s my ex-husband, Mike, | 他是我的前夫 迈克 |
[10:34] | and I think we’re all getting pretty tired | 而且我觉得这种无聊的人身攻击 |
[10:36] | of these cheap personal attacks. | 真的是太没有意思了 |
[10:39] | – Perhaps that kind of thing plays well in “Nevahda”– – Nevada. | – 也许这种手段在内花达奏效 – 内华达 |
[10:42] | Nevada, but I challenge Governor Calhoun, | 内华达 但是我要想卡尔霍恩州长 |
[10:45] | and the other candidates, to, uh, | 还有其他候选人发起挑战 |
[10:48] | to join me… | 来加入我 |
[10:50] | in a “Non-negative” Pledge. | 的”不抹黑”公约 |
[10:53] | I think it’s time to start talking about | 我觉得是时候来谈点 |
[10:55] | the issues that affect real Americans. | 真正影响美国的问题了 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:00] | Wow, Mike, you said an actual thing. | 迈克 你提的问题很针砭时弊啊 |
[11:02] | How the fuck did that happen? | 你是怎么做到说人话的? |
[11:03] | It’s like “Flowers for Algernon.” | 就和”献给阿尔吉侬的花束”似的 |
[11:05] | I understand that reference now. It’s a book. | 我知道这个典故 这是一本书 |
[11:07] | Oh, by the way, have you seen Andrew? | 话说你看见安德鲁了么? |
[11:09] | I gotta get ahold of him. | 我需要联系他 |
[11:11] | I’m startin’ to think he’s rippin’ me off. | 我觉得他似乎骗了我的钱 |
[11:13] | What we do at Crawford Bloom Associates, | 在克劳福德联盟里 |
[11:13] | 克劳福德联盟 得梅因 爱荷华 上午9:21 | |
[11:15] | we work with high profile clients like yourself | 我们都是和像你这样的知名客户合作 |
[11:18] | to make sure that not only are they understood, | 确保你们为人所了解 |
[11:21] | but, more importantly, never misunderstood. | 更重要的是 永远不被人所误解 |
[11:24] | We want you to put your best foot forward | 我们需要你全力以赴展现自我 |
[11:26] | – and not in your mouth. – Exactly. | – 而不是满嘴跑火车 – 没错 |
[11:28] | That’s a good one. I like that. | 有道理 我很喜欢 |
[11:30] | – I like these guys. – OK, so, | – 我喜欢这些人 – 言归正传 |
[11:32] | you went to the fair yesterday. | 你昨天去参加了集会 |
[11:33] | Yeah. Let’s talk about | 既然你是因为这件事情来找我们的 |
[11:36] | the specific incident that brought you to us. | 那我们就来细谈一下 |
[11:39] | – Oh, yeah, the retarded thing. – Yes. Exactly. | – 哦 对 智障事件 – 是的 就是那个 |
[11:42] | Now, when you said that word, Congressman, | 议员 你用了“智障”这个词 |
[11:44] | is there, I don’t know, another word that you could have used, | 你能不能 我不知道 换一个别的词 |
[11:47] | had the same meaning? | 来表示这个相同的意思? |
[11:51] | – There’s no wrong answers. – Nope. | – 不要担心答错 – 不用 |
[11:54] | Um… mentally retarded? | 嗯… 弱智? |
[11:57] | No, that… that’s wrong. | 不 这个… 这个不行 |
[11:59] | I see where your head is at, though, | 你离正确答案已经很接近了 |
[12:00] | and you are technically correct. | 差不多是这个意思 理论上正确 |
[12:02] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Danny: Yes. | – 谢谢 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[12:04] | And technically also, though, you see how you’re still using | 理论上正确的意思是 你知道你用的这个词 |
[12:07] | the same form of the hurtful word? | 仍然很伤人吧? |
[12:09] | You’re feeling what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[12:10] | Yeah, not really. Can I get another bagel? | 不是很懂 我能再吃一个百吉饼吗? |
[12:13] | It might be a great time to introduce | 现在正好让我为你介绍 |
[12:15] | a new strategy that we have developed here | 我们研究出来的一个新策略 |
[12:17] | called “360 degree perspective-taking.” | 名叫“360度全方位透视” |
[12:20] | Oh, God, is that like math? | 我的天呐 这是一种数学吗? |
[12:21] | Actually, it’s just a way of using empathy | 不 这只是一种调动你的共情力来帮助你 |
[12:24] | to help avoid hurting other people’s feelings. | 避免伤害到他人感受的一种方法 |
[12:27] | That’s so gay. | 听起来橘里橘气的 |
[12:29] | – Um, what? – Excuse me? | – 什么? – 抱歉你说什么? |
[12:31] | Oh, guys, come on. | 算了吧 朋友们 |
[12:33] | I didn’t mean like gay gay | 我又不是说娘炮 |
[12:35] | or like “This guy and his husband are gay.” | 或者“这家伙和他老公是同性恋”的那种 |
[12:37] | I meant gay like, uh, mentally retarded. | 我说的橘里橘气是指 是像弱智那种意思 |
[12:40] | OK. You know what? Ah, Stephanie, | 够了 行了 斯塔夫尼 |
[12:42] | I need a minute, I just need one minute. | 我需要静静 给我一分钟 |
[12:44] | – I’m so sorry. Thank you. – OK. Yeah. | – 抱歉 谢谢 – 好的 |
[12:46] | Is this guy on his fuckin’ period? What is… | 这个兄弟是姨妈期到了吗? 这算… |
[12:53] | My dumb slit sister was supposed to be | 我那个蠢货妹妹本来应该接我去堕胎 |
[12:55] | my abortion ride, but now, of course, | 但是很明显 |
[12:57] | she is nowhere to be found, so I’m… | 她现在找不着人了 所以… |
[12:59] | – Oh. That makes sense. – Yeah. | – 那就说得通了 – 是 |
[13:01] | Well, would you mind? | 你介意载我吗? |
[13:03] | Unless you plan on fucking her again while she’s passed out. | 除非你现在打算在她晕过去的时候再把她上了 |
[13:05] | She doesn’t call that rape, | 她不会告你强奸的 |
[13:06] | by the way, that’s just regular sex to her. | 这是她的常规性生活 |
[13:08] | – I will get my keys. – Thank you. | – 我去拿钥匙 – 谢谢你 |
[13:10] | Don’t wear white pants! | 别穿白色的内裤! |
[13:11] | Big news, ma’am. Governor Calhoun announced | 大新闻 夫人 卡尔霍恩州长宣布 |
[13:13] | that he’s signed onto your non-negative pledge. | 他同意加入你的不抹黑公约 |
[13:15] | Oh, what a pussy. | 真是怂包啊 |
[13:16] | Ma’am, every candidate | 夫人 每个议员都已经 |
[13:17] | has made the non-negative pledge, | 参与了你的不抹黑公约 |
[13:18] | including Tom James and Kemi. | 包括汤姆·詹姆斯和金米在内 |
[13:20] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你! |
[13:21] | You’ve got chocolate all over your face like a child, | 满脸都是巧克力 跟个小孩儿似的 |
[13:23] | but you’re an adult! Adorable! | 但你是个成年人 真可爱! |
[13:25] | Also, the dog mayor of Lurlene has passed away. | 还有 乐陵的小狗市长今天过世了 |
[13:28] | – I’m sorry, Richard. – Oh, my God. | – 我很难过 理查德 – 我的天 |
[13:29] | – What? Who? – The dog that I, uh… | – 谁? – 一只小狗… 我… |
[13:31] | Oh. No. | 不 |
[13:32] | We should probably send someone to the funeral. | 我们应该派点儿人去葬礼 |
[13:34] | Well, make Amy go. | 行 让艾米去 |
[13:35] | Where is that Fatty McFatty hiding today? | 今天那个小胖妞藏哪儿去了? |
[13:38] | She aborted her unborn fetus. | 她堕胎去了 |
[13:39] | Dock her a day’s pay then. Richard, do you want to go? | 停掉她今天的工资 理查德 你想去吗? |
[13:42] | It would be my honor to attend. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[13:47] | Winner. | 赢了 |
[13:48] | Honey, I think that’s enough. | 亲爱的 差不多够了吧 |
[13:49] | These are clearly made with child labor. | 这很明显是给小孩子玩儿的 |
[13:52] | – Hold this. – What are you, | 拿着衣服 – 你是干嘛的? |
[13:53] | some kind of Green Beret? | 特种部队军人么? |
[13:54] | I was an agricultural advisor. Nothing more. | 我以前是一个农业顾问 仅此而已 |
[13:58] | 爱荷华中心女性诊所 得梅因 爱荷华 上午10:17 | |
[14:00] | Abortion is murder! | 堕胎是谋杀! |
[14:02] | Keep your head down, Ames. I’ll part the redneck sea. | 艾米 保持低头 我来引开这批红脖子保守派 |
[14:05] | All right, all right, back up. Make some room. | 好了 够了 后退 让一让 |
[14:08] | Psalm 106! Think of the innocent children! | 《旧约》106条! 想想你无辜的孩子吧! |
[14:10] | – Oh! You want me to think… – No, no, no, no, no, no. | – 你想让我… – 不 不 不 不要 |
[14:13] | about the children, you hog-fingering fucks? | 想想自己的孩子 你这头操蛋的蠢母猪? |
[14:16] | Well, I did think about this. | 我当然想过自己的孩子 |
[14:18] | I considered it, and I cried, and yeah, | 我翻来覆去地想了又想 哭了又哭 |
[14:20] | suck my cock, I even prayed a little, and here I am. | 操他娘的 我甚至还祈祷了 但是我还是来了 |
[14:23] | So you can back the fuck off, you hypocritical cunts, | 所以你给老娘滚远点 你这个神经质的荡妇 |
[14:26] | before I show up to the piss puddle that is your house | 不然我就出现在你粪坑一样的家里 |
[14:28] | and protest your husband whacking | 抗议你的老公在家里瞎胡闹 |
[14:30] | it to your daughter’s seventh grade yearbook. | 并且写进你初一女儿的学期年鉴里面 |
[14:32] | That sign’s misspelled. | 你这个牌子拼写错了 |
[14:33] | – Come on, Dan. – Yes. Yes. | – 走吧 丹 – 好 好 |
[14:35] | And I hope you’ll all caucus for Selina Meyer. | 希望大家都能投赛琳娜·梅耶一票 |
[14:37] | New Selina Now. | 全新的赛琳娜 就是现在 |
[14:39] | Ohh! Darn it. | 我操 |
[14:41] | – OK. Yeah? – Ma’am. | – 怎么了? – 夫人? |
[14:42] | Kemi killed her boyfriend. | 金米以前杀过她男朋友 |
[14:45] | What? How is this not all over the news? | 什么? 怎么会没有上新闻? |
[14:47] | Her records were sealed. She was 16. | 记录被保密了 她那时才16岁 |
[14:49] | She accidentally hit him with her Volkswagen Cabriolet. | 她不小心用她的大众敞篷车撞死了他 |
[14:52] | She is an actual murderer?! | 她真的是杀人犯吗? |
[14:55] | Yes! | 是的! |
[14:55] | Who drives an import! | 太不可思议了! |
[14:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[14:59] | I think I’m gonna cry. | 我要哭了 |
[15:01] | We gotta spread this news | 我们要把信息放出去 |
[15:03] | like Kemi’s boyfriend’s guts all over the pavement! | 比如 金米男朋友的肠子在人行道上撒得到处都是 |
[15:07] | Actually, he was decapitated. | 事实上 他是被砍了头 |
[15:09] | – Here. You do this. – Ma’am. Ma’am. | – 给你 你来投 – 夫人 夫人 |
[15:11] | We can’t use this. Social media is exploding with praise | 我们不能这样做 整个舆论正在赞赏着 |
[15:14] | for your non-negative pledge. | 你的不抹黑公约 |
[15:18] | Well, why did you morons let me do that? | 为什么你们这些白痴任由我这么做了? |
[15:22] | Winner. | 赢了 |
[15:23] | Oh! I did it! I did it! | 我做到了! 我成功了! |
[15:27] | – Here you go, ma’am. – Thank you. | – 给你 夫人 – 谢谢你 |
[15:29] | Enjoy the rest of your day at the Waterloo County Fair. | 享受你在滑铁卢村集市的一天吧 |
[15:31] | Thank you. I don’t want this. | 谢谢你 我不想要这个 |
[15:33] | OK. Is there any way we can accuse Kemi | 好 有没有什么正面一点的办法 |
[15:36] | of murdering her boyfriend, but in a positive way? | 能够控告金米对她男朋友的谋杀? |
[15:39] | Madam President! Guess your age? Guess your weight? | 总统夫人! 猜猜你的年龄? 猜猜你的体重? |
[15:44] | OK. What was that? | 那是什么玩意儿? |
[15:47] | – Where’s Secret Service? – Just came out of nowhere. | – 秘密服务在哪里? – 这家伙不知道从哪里跑出来的 |
[15:49] | OK, Ms. Brookheimer, I do need to warn you | 好了 布鲁克海默夫人 我需要再提醒你 |
[15:51] | about some of the surgical risks involved. | 这里牵涉到的手术风险 |
[15:53] | Infection, bleeding, uterine perforation. | 感染 大失血 子宫穿孔 |
[15:55] | Yep, 10-4. Body’s a wonderland. | 是的 10-4 人体真奇妙 |
[15:57] | Can I just sign the consent form? | 我能直接把同意书签了吗? |
[15:58] | Per Iowa law, I do have to offer you the option | 根据爱荷华的法律 我必须提供给你一个 |
[16:01] | of viewing the ultrasound. | 观看B超的选项 |
[16:02] | Less talk, more abortion. | 少说话 多做事 |
[16:03] | Patient has declined. | 病人选择拒绝 |
[16:06] | I am as sure… as I will be. | 我确定… 一定以及肯定 |
[16:10] | OK. We’re gonna give you some medicine now to help you relax. | 好 我们现在要给你用一些帮助你放松的药 |
[16:13] | Oh, yeah? You got any of those | 是吗? 就像是对着马戏团里发狂的动物 |
[16:14] | darts they use on rampaging circus animals? | 吹的麻醉飞镖一样吗? |
[16:16] | No need. Everyone’s always telling me to relax | 不需要 每个人都叫我放松 |
[16:19] | and I’m not good at relaxing. | 我不擅长这个 |
[16:20] | Well, I don’t want to relax | 我不想放松 |
[16:22] | ’cause I hate relaxing so… | 因为我讨厌放松 所以… |
[16:27] | There you go, tough guy. | 走你 真汉子 |
[16:29] | Very good. | 很好 |
[16:30] | Is that the Berkeley VC-10? | 那个是伯克利VC-10型吗? |
[16:33] | That’s like the Shelby Cobra GT of vag-vacs. | 这有点像谢尔比海狸GT的颈椎仪 |
[16:35] | I’m sorry, who is this man? | 抱歉 这个男的是谁? |
[16:37] | That’s Dan. | 他是丹 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I’m the proud father-to-not-be. | 对 我就是那位骄傲的“喜不当爹” |
[16:40] | Here ya go, ma’am. | 给你 夫人 |
[16:43] | – Madam President. – Yes. | – 总统夫人 – 你好啊 |
[16:45] | And the crowd goes wild. | 群众疯了 |
[16:50] | What is up with the Clubfoot Cunt-tessa? | 那个罗圈腿的姑娘这是怎么了? |
[16:53] | I think she’s worried that | 我觉得她会担心 |
[16:54] | you might beat her up in the girls’ bathroom, | 你可能在女洗手间殴打她 |
[16:56] | – give her a swirly. – Oh, no. | – 给她一个回旋踢 – 不会 |
[16:57] | Yeah, you would’ve. | 不 你有可能 |
[16:59] | OK. You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[17:01] | – Can you just… – Sure. Yeah. | – 你能不能… – 当然 |
[17:03] | Madam President, I do believe that we are | 总统夫人 我非常确信 |
[17:05] | literally and figuratively out to pasture. | 我们要开始公平竞争了 |
[17:07] | Oh, God, it’s really too bad, ’cause I’ve got something | 哎 这真的是太可惜了 |
[17:09] | so juicy on Ms. Post-Racial America. | 因为我有那位后种族主义的美国女士的黑料 |
[17:13] | – How juicy? – I mean, | – 有多黑? – 我是说 |
[17:15] | fresh-squeezed Billy Carter juicy. | 黑到发紫的那种黑 |
[17:17] | But I can’t use it, | 但是我不能用呢 |
[17:18] | – unless… – Unless… | – 除非 – 除非… |
[17:21] | he wondered. | 他好奇着 |
[17:22] | Unless.., you wanted to break the pledge first. | 除非… 你想首先打破合约 |
[17:26] | You want me to go back on your word. | 你想让我跟你跟的话对着干 |
[17:30] | No. Forget it. This never works. | 不 忘了这个 这样行不通的 |
[17:33] | – What am I thinking? – No, no, no, no. | – 我在想什么? – 不 不 不 |
[17:34] | Selina, listen, you got no reason to trust me, based on… | 赛琳娜 听着 你没有信任我的理由 根据… |
[17:37] | Yeah. Trying to screw me out of the presidency, | 是啊 你试过把我从总统位置上撬下来 |
[17:39] | then trying to actually screw me, | 而且还试着搞我本人 |
[17:41] | then screwing me, | 然后真的搞了我 |
[17:42] | then writing a book about screwing me. | 然后写了本书讲你是怎么搞我的 |
[17:45] | – Also discussed it on television. – Lovely. | -然后又在电视上讨论这本书 -噢你真棒 |
[17:47] | If I go negative on Kemi… | 如果我爆了金米的黑料… |
[17:50] | once she’s gone… | 一旦她撤了… |
[17:52] | The party’s stuck with us. | 党内就只剩我们俩可以选了 |
[17:53] | Like it’s supposed to be. | 本来就该这样 |
[17:56] | And that is why I know I’m wrong | 基于以上原因,我知道我错了 |
[17:56] | 克劳福德联盟 得梅因 爱荷华 下午4:07 | |
[17:58] | and I would like to apologize for the hurtful words that I used. | 并且我愿意为自己说的那些过分的话道歉 |
[18:02] | And not just because there was a camera. | 不只是因为那有个摄像头在拍 |
[18:04] | Although if there is a tape, | 不过如果有录像带的话 |
[18:05] | we would appreciate it and any copies of that tape | 我们也感谢它和它的各个复制版本的存在 |
[18:09] | to… pray and reflect on. | 并以此来帮助我们… 祈祷和深入思考 |
[18:15] | Come on, guys. | 拜托了 朋友们 |
[18:19] | Are you deaf? | 你们是聋了吗? |
[18:20] | Did you not hear what he was saying? | 你们没听到他刚才说什么吗? |
[18:23] | What is wrong with you? Are you fuckin’ retarded?! | 你什么毛病? 你特么脑残了吗?! |
[18:25] | – Oh, my God! – Ohh… | – 噢我的天! – 哦… |
[18:26] | I am so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 真的非常抱歉 |
[18:30] | – No, no, no. It’s OK. – I’m so sorry. | – 不 不 没关系 – 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:32] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[18:36] | – I really love that sweater. – Thank you. | – 我很喜欢你的线衫 – 谢谢 |
[18:39] | One voter at a time, Teddy. | 一次争取一个选民 泰迪 |
[18:40] | – But Jonah, there were two of them. – I know. | – 但是乔纳 他们有两个人 – 我知道 |
[18:43] | I have left literally hundreds of messages, | 我真的给你留了有上百条消息 |
[18:43] | 蜂鸟八卦总部 得梅因 爱荷华 下午11:29 | |
[18:45] | none of which you’ve returned, which is why | 你一条都没回 所以 |
[18:46] | I am writing this email, Andrew… | 我写了这封邮件 安德鲁… |
[18:48] | – Hey, Mike. You good? – Actually, I’m under | – 迈克 你还好吗? – 说实话 |
[18:49] | a little bit of pressure. | 我现在压力有点大 |
[18:50] | My wife wants to adopt a new kid | 我老婆想再收养一个小孩 |
[18:52] | and my old boss’s ex-husband | 我的前老板的前夫 |
[18:53] | maybe stole our life savings, | 可能在偷我们攒下的血汗钱 |
[18:54] | so I’m trying to write him a letter | 所以我在试着给他写封邮件 |
[18:56] | but I can’t focus on anything | 但我完全没法集中注意力 |
[18:57] | ’cause it’s so dirty in here, | 因为这太脏乱了 |
[18:58] | and bright, and, oddly, windy, right? | 而且太亮 而且 有阵奇怪的风 你觉得呢? |
[19:01] | Hey, do you have any more of those “Concentratey” Pills? | 嘿 你还有那种”注意力集中药片”吗? |
[19:03] | Yeah, no, I think you’ve had enough. | 没了 我觉得你吃够了 |
[19:05] | Thank you! “I’ve had enough, Andrew! | 谢谢你给的灵感! “我受够了 安德鲁! |
[19:07] | Mike McLintock has had enough!” | 迈克·麦克林托克受够了!” |
[19:11] | 乐陵社区教堂 乐陵 爱荷华 上午10:03 | |
[19:11] | This is a pretty good turnout for a dog funeral. | 作为一个狗的葬礼 这可相当隆重啊 |
[19:14] | I mean, even the governor’s here. | 你看 州长都来了 |
[19:16] | Who are all these people? | 这些都是什么人? |
[19:18] | Novelty mayors are Iowa’s number one source of tourism. | 看望新市长是爱荷华州排名第一的旅游活动 |
[19:21] | After tornado-chasing. | 第二名是追龙卷风 |
[19:22] | And coming into town to buy Sudafed. | 第三名是进城买感冒药 |
[19:25] | – Is that a mayor as well? – That’s just a cat. | – 那也是个市长吗? – 那只是只猫 |
[19:28] | Could you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[19:30] | – This isn’t Nebraska. – Judge Sackett: Richard. | – 这里可不是内布拉斯加 – 理查德 |
[19:32] | Can I speak with you after the service? | 葬礼结束后我能和你聊聊吗? |
[19:34] | Of course, Judge. | 当然 大法官 |
[19:36] | How’s the search for the new successor? | 这只狗的继任者找好了吗? |
[19:37] | Sadly, the mayor was fixed and cloning was too expensive. | 很遗憾 市长的位置是固定的 而再克隆一只狗太贵了 |
[19:40] | That’s what I want to talk to you about. | 这正是我想和你聊的 |
[19:42] | Would you like me to neuter the new mayor? | 你想让我当新市长吗? |
[19:44] | CNN暖场辩论 下午5:41 | |
[19:45] | We’re being sued by the sensitivity trainers. | 我们被那两个敏感行为指导员起诉了 |
[19:47] | Joke’s on them, because you can’t sue the president. | 丢人的是他们 因为你没法起诉总统大人 |
[19:50] | Jonah, I know this is just the undercard debate, | 乔纳 我知道这只是暖场辩论 |
[19:52] | – but it’s still important. – Well, hello! | – 但它还是很重要 – 哦 你好呀 |
[19:55] | Oh, no. Jonah, you should’ve worn a costume. | 哦不 乔纳 你该穿件演出服来着 |
[19:57] | What the fuck? I gotta debate Dumbledong? | 什么鬼? 我要和邓布利多辩论吗? |
[19:59] | Listen, OK. He’s just the protest candidate. Ignore him. | 听着 他就是个抗议候选人 无视他 |
[20:02] | What’s most important is, | 最重要的是 |
[20:04] | you have to be more PC | 你得比一个草做的阴环 |
[20:06] | than a clit ring made out of wheatgrass. | 显得更政治正确 |
[20:08] | Don’t worry about it. I got it handled. | 不用担心 我有分寸 |
[20:10] | – I wrote down all the words not to say. – OK, that’ll work. | – 我把不能说的话都写好了 – 行 这样应该有用 |
[20:16] | Welcome back to tonight’s debate | 欢迎回到今晚的辩论现场 |
[20:17] | featuring candidates polling between 5% | 在座的是民调支持率介于5% |
[20:20] | and not-statistically significant. | 和统计不显著之间的候选人们 |
[20:22] | I’m Brie Ramachandran-Shulhoff. | 我是布里·拉马钱德兰-舒尔霍夫 |
[20:24] | Let’s turn our attention to foreign policy, | 我们现在把话题转向外交政策 |
[20:26] | – Congressman Ryan. – Bring it on, Brie. | – 国会议员瑞安 – 来吧 布里 |
[20:28] | Your question is about Africa. | 给你的问题与非洲有关 |
[20:30] | – Pass. – With China challenging | – 过 – 在当前中国挑战 |
[20:32] | American hegemony across the African continent, | 美国在非洲大陆主权的情况下 |
[20:34] | should we adopt a more aggressive policy of forward deployment | 我们应该执行更加激进的战略部署政策 |
[20:37] | by sending U.S. Ground troops into countries like Niger? | 并把美国陆军部队派往尼日尔这样的国家吗? |
[20:41] | I’m sorry, you can’t say that. | 对不起 你不能说那个词 |
[20:45] | I mean, only he can say that. | 我的意思是 只有他能说那个 |
[20:49] | Say what, “Niger”? | 说什么 “尼日尔”? |
[20:50] | It doesn’t matter how you pronounce it, | 这和你的发音没关系 |
[20:52] | we now know that it is wrong. | 我们现在知道 说这个词是不对的 |
[20:54] | Congressman, I think you’re confused. | 国会议员先生 我觉得你搞错了 |
[20:56] | She’s referring to the African nation | 她说的是那个非洲国家 |
[20:58] | – African American nation. – …of Niger. | – 非洲美洲国家 – …尼日尔 |
[21:01] | Jesus, Clark, you’re standing right next to the guy. | 天哪 克拉克 你就站在那个黑人哥们旁边啊 |
[21:04] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[21:05] | No, he said it, not me. | 不是 是他说的 不是我 |
[21:07] | But for the record, | 不过我明确一下 |
[21:09] | I think that the United States | 我认为美国 |
[21:10] | should send troops into countries like N-word, | 应该把部队派到那个带N的词那样的国家 |
[21:13] | and I think it would be best | 而且我觉得 |
[21:15] | if those troops were black. | 这些部队士兵最好是黑人 |
[21:17] | Can I just say, making friends overseas | 我只想说 以外邦为友 |
[21:19] | is powerful magic. | 乃神奇魔法 |
[21:21] | You ask him any question, it’s gonna be “Powerful magic.” | 你问他什么问题 他都会说那是 “神奇魔法” |
[21:24] | I’m gonna ask him a question. What’s your solution | 我要问他一个问题 |
[21:26] | to fix our failing public education system? | 你对于我们糟糕的公立教育系统有什么解决办法? |
[21:29] | Well, longer school years, | 嗯 多上几年学 |
[21:31] | free breakfast… and magic! | 早晨要免费… 和神奇魔法! |
[21:33] | Oh, come on. | 你快算了吧 |
[21:35] | Little Richard will be very happy for his daddy | 小理查德一定会为他爸爸骄傲的 |
[21:38] | the new mayor of Lurlene. | 他可是新一任的乐陵市市长 |
[21:40] | Catherine, he won’t be making memories | 凯瑟琳 22个月之后 |
[21:41] | for another 22 months. | 他才开始有记忆呢 |
[21:42] | Hey, I think that went pretty well, right? | 嘿 我觉得刚才挺顺利的 对吧? |
[21:44] | Well, I just got here, so I’m gonna say yes. | 我刚到 所以我就说”对”了 |
[21:46] | I want you to add the Dalai Lama to this list, | 我想让你把达赖喇嘛加到我的”葬礼禁入”名单里 |
[21:48] | ’cause I’m gonna be the only stiff at my funeral. | 我要做我葬礼上唯一一个僵尸 |
[21:50] | Oh, look at this. Congressman Ryan! | 看看谁来了 国会议员瑞安! |
[21:52] | And this must be Mrs. Ryan. | 这位一定是瑞安夫人了 |
[21:56] | Or do you go by your maiden name: Mrs. Ryan? | 或者叫你娘家姓 瑞安夫人? |
[21:58] | Oh, either is fine. | 哦都可以的 |
[22:00] | No, ma’am, she’s my half-sister. | 不 夫人 她是我的异父妹妹 |
[22:01] | – Step. – She’s his step-sister. | – 继父女儿 – 那是他继父的女儿 |
[22:03] | Madam President, Congressman Ryan, I’m glad you’re both here. | 总统夫人 国会议员瑞安 我很高兴你俩都在 |
[22:06] | It seems I have been appointed the new Mayor of Lurlene. | 我刚刚被任命为乐陵市的新市长 |
[22:09] | – Oh, congratulations! – Mayor Splizzle in the hizzle! | – 噢 祝贺你! – 牛逼的市长大人! |
[22:12] | Wow. All right. | 哇 好吧 |
[22:14] | But don’t you have to be a dog? | 但市长不得是个狗吗? |
[22:15] | Well, legally, yes, but it’s unenforceable. | 按照法律是的 但也不是不能强制改变 |
[22:18] | But, sadly, I have to tell you | 非常遗憾 我必须告诉你 |
[22:19] | that I can no longer work for your presidential campaign. | 我不能为你的总统选举效力了 |
[22:22] | – Of course. I understand. – I’ll be sorry to lose you. | – 没关系 我理解 – 我很遗憾失去了你 |
[22:24] | Uh, me too. | 额 我也是 |
[22:27] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[22:28] | – Ma’am. – What? | – 请您来一下 – 什么事? |
[22:30] | Excuse me. Yes? | 不好意思 你要说什么? |
[22:31] | It seems that Mike just published | 迈克刚刚在蜂鸟八卦上发布了一篇文章 |
[22:33] | a piece on Buzzfeed entitled “An Open Letter to Andrew Meyer.” | 题目叫”一封给安德鲁·梅耶的公开信” |
[22:36] | “Dear Mr. Andrew Meyer, I | “亲爱的安德鲁·梅耶先生 |
[22:38] | have invested my entire life savings with you, | 我把这辈子的存款都交给了你 |
[22:40] | and have yet to see a single dollar in return.” | 可是到目前为止没有收到一分钱回报” |
[22:43] | What?! Mike’s entire life savings? | 什么意思?! 迈克这辈子的存款? |
[22:44] | So we’re talking about, what, $6? | 他有多少存款 六块钱吗? |
[22:46] | The term “Fonzie scheme” Is referenced. | “房氏骗局”这个词也在文中出现了 |
[22:49] | And the article as a whole is not cool. | 整篇文章看起来不太妙 |
[22:51] | Get that Benedict Ronald McDonald | 让那个麦当劳大叔 |
[22:53] | on the phone right now. | 马上和我通电话 |
[22:55] | And find me Tom James! | 再帮我找下汤姆·詹姆斯! |
[22:56] | 蜂鸟八卦总部 得梅因 爱荷华 下午8:14 | |
[23:04] | – Fat Guy’s phone. – Mike, what the backstabbing fuck?! | – 胖子哥的电话 – 迈克 你个背后捅刀子的混蛋是什么情况?! |
[23:07] | Dude, your mom’s on the phone. She sounds pissed. | 哥们 你妈来电话了 她听起来气炸了 |
[23:11] | And that’s why as a woman, | 综上所述 作为一个女性 |
[23:13] | and a woman of color, | 一个有色人种女性 |
[23:15] | my entire life has been training for the Oval Office. | 我整个生涯都在为美国总统这个位置做着准备 |
[23:18] | If I could just add onto that | 我能插一句吗 |
[23:20] | – You know, Greg, – by speaking… Yeah. OK. | – 等等 克雷格 – 通过你的讲话… 好吧 你讲 |
[23:22] | I have actually sat in the Oval Office | 我真的在总统的位置上坐过 |
[23:26] | and made tough decisions | 并且做出过艰难的选择 |
[23:28] | life-and-death decisions. | 那些生死攸关的选择 |
[23:33] | And believe me, the many, | 相信我 |
[23:35] | many accomplishments of the Meyer administration | 那些梅耶政府实现的数不胜数的成就 |
[23:38] | were no accident. | 并不是意外 |
[23:40] | What? What… Oh. | 什么? |
[23:43] | – Did you say… I’m sorry, did you say something? | – 不好意思 你刚刚是想说什么吗? |
[23:45] | – OK. – No, you’re good. No, no. | – 好的 -不 我没事 你接着说 |
[23:45] | – I’d like to hop in, and just… – Which is… | – 我想插一句 那个… – 你要说的是… |
[23:47] | I think I know… – All right. | 我想我知道… -好的 |
[23:49] | what President Meyer is driving at so artfully, | 梅耶总统处心积虑地想让我说什么 |
[23:53] | is that she would like me to tell you | 她想让我告诉你们 |
[23:54] | that Senator Talbot here accidentally murdered her boyfriend | 塔博特参议员在她16岁时一场粗心导致的车祸中 |
[23:58] | in a reckless car accident when she was 16 years old. | 意外杀死了她的男朋友 |
[24:01] | But you know what? I’m not gonna stoop | 但你知道吗? |
[24:02] | to your level and say that, Selina. I’m not | 我不可能像你那么下作 赛琳娜 我不会 |
[24:04] | I’m not sure what you mean, Senator James | 我不明白你在说什么 詹姆斯参议员 |
[24:07] | I guess we shouldn’t be surprised at this kind of underhandedness | 我觉得我们不应该对她的这种花头感到奇怪 |
[24:10] | from a woman whose husband, Andrew Meyer | 毕竟她的丈夫 安德鲁·梅耶 |
[24:12] | – Ex-husband, in fact. – Whatever he is. | – 是前夫 – 不管是什么吧 |
[24:14] | – You want to get it right. – The two of you, | – 你得说得准确一点 – 你们两个 |
[24:15] | according to your former press secretary, | 根据你之前新闻秘书的说法 |
[24:17] | used the Meyer Fund to defraud millions of dollars | 利用梅耶基金的名义诈骗数百万美元 |
[24:20] | from our obese children, from our adult illiterates, | 从肥胖症儿童 文盲成年人 |
[24:23] | – from emerging democracies… – Our military families. | – 和新生的民主政治手里骗钱… – 还有我们的军队家属 |
[24:26] | So where you headed after this? | 所以你找好下家了吗 |
[24:27] | I got a Neo-Nazi on the dangle in Sweden. | 我准备去瑞典的一个新纳粹政党 |
[24:30] | Only one talking point, but they do stick to it. | 虽然他们只有一个论点 但也算始终如一 |
[24:32] | Did you know that President Meyer | 你们知道梅耶总统 |
[24:34] | had a heart attack a couple of years ago? | 几年前犯过心脏病吗? |
[24:36] | Just covered it up! | 她向公众隐瞒了这一情况 |
[24:36] | Well, you had a heart attack. | 呵呵 你也犯过心脏病 |
[24:38] | This was a minor prostate procedure…. | 那只是个前列腺小手术而已… |
[24:41] | If I may interject. Please. | 请问我能打断一下吗 |
[24:43] | I think that the American people | 我觉得 |
[24:45] | deserve more from the next president | 一群互泼脏水的政治老油条 |
[24:46] | than a bunch of politics-as-usual mud-slinging. | 不配做美国人民的下一任总统 |
[24:50] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[24:52] | That Kemi really has it going on. | 金米真的很厉害啊 |
[24:54] | And it brings me no joy | 我很不愉快 |
[24:55] | to revisit one of the worst events of my childhood | 被迫回想起少年时代最糟糕的经历之一 |
[24:58] | in which, yes, I was in a car accident | 没错 当时出了车祸 |
[25:02] | that killed a dear friend. | 我因此失去了一个亲密的朋友 |
[25:04] | But I have looked up to President Meyer | 但是我从小 |
[25:06] | since I was a little girl, | 就一直仰慕梅耶总统 |
[25:07] | and I have heard her many, many explanations | 我听了太多太多她的说法 |
[25:10] | for her ex-husband’s activities at the fund. | 去解释她前夫在基金上进行的操作 |
[25:13] | And I accept them all. | 我全部都接受 |
[25:14] | Well. You know, if… | 你知道吗 如果… |
[25:16] | – Oh. You do? – I do. And frankly, I’m tired of hearing about it. | – 哦 你是接受的? – 是的 老实说 我已经听厌了这件事 |
[25:20] | – I think we all are. – Well, I know I am. Thank you. | – 我觉得我们都听厌了 – 嗯 反正我是烦了 谢谢你 |
[25:23] | – Um, I… – And as far as both of your medical issues go, | – 额 我… – 但说到你们两个的身体状况 |
[25:26] | it’s TMI, people, it’s TMI. | 信息量有点大啊 朋友们 真的有点大 |
[25:30] | And I would just like to add to that… | 我还想补充一句… |
[25:32] | Hold that thought, Governor Calhoun. | 别补了 卡尔霍恩州长 |
[25:32] | We’re gonna take a quick break | 我们休息一下 |
[25:34] | and then we will be right back | 之后马上回来 |
[25:35] | with more of the presidential debate | 继续为您直播总统辩论 |
[25:37] | live from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa, | 这里是爱荷华州得梅因市 德雷克大学 |
[25:40] | in just a moment. | 马上回来 |
[25:44] | And we’re clear. | 暂停录制 |
[25:48] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 哦我的天哪! 我的天哪! |
[25:50] | – I’m sorry, Mom. – Back in two minutes. | – 我很遗憾 妈妈 – 两分钟后回来 |
[25:51] | You gotta help me. Somebody’s gotta tell me what to do. | 你们得帮帮我 谁能告诉我现在该怎么办 |
[25:54] | Hit her with the economy. | 用经济问题打击她 |
[25:55] | There’s no way her college loan plan | 她的大学贷款 |
[25:57] | can pay for itself. | 不可能是自己还清的 |
[25:58] | Neither can mine, Ben! None of these plans can! | 我的也不是啊 本! 每个人都不是! |
[26:01] | Do you have your debate cheat sheet? | 您的辩论小抄纸呢? |
[26:02] | – Yes, it’s right here. – All right. | – 在这 给你 – 好的 |
[26:03] | Ma’am, this is your funeral blackball list. | 女士 这是您的葬礼禁入名单 |
[26:06] | And all of you are on it! | 我要把你们所有人都写上去! |
[26:07] | We need to muddy her up. Something as bad as Andrew. | 我们需要给她泼脏水 像安德鲁那样的脏水 |
[26:11] | – Drugs. – Lesbianism. | – 毒品 – 女同性恋 |
[26:12] | Mom, Mom, stop. OK? | 妈妈 别这样了 好吗 |
[26:14] | If you don’t win, | 如果你输了 |
[26:15] | we are all gonna have to rally behind Kemi. | 我们都会去支持金米的 |
[26:17] | – Catherine, who cut your hair? – Yeah. | – 凯瑟琳 谁给你剪的头发? – 对啊 |
[26:18] | One minute, Madam President. | 还有一分钟 总统女士 |
[26:20] | Please head back to the stage. | 请回到辩论台上 |
[26:21] | OK, um… | 好的 嗯… |
[26:23] | Olu-wakemi Talibah Talbot. | 阿罗哈可金米·塔里吧·塔博特 |
[26:26] | That sounds like a terrorist to me, folks. | 我觉着像个恐怖分子的名字 朋友们 |
[26:29] | – Talibah, Taliban. – Taliban. That’s an old chestnut. | – 塔里吧 塔利班 – 塔利班 这是个老梗了 |
[26:31] | Mom, I am begging you | 妈妈 我求求你了 |
[26:32] | as the mother of a mixed-race child… | 作为一个黑人混血孩子的母亲… |
[26:34] | Stop it! Stop! | 闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[26:36] | My God! I have had it | 我的天! 我真的受够了 |
[26:40] | with this whimpering and whining from you | 我受够你和你们这一代 |
[26:43] | and your generation! | 没完没了的抱怨了 |
[26:44] | It’s time for you to grow a pair | 你们什么时候能有点男人样 |
[26:46] | and man the fuck up! | 给我他妈爷们点! |
[26:50] | Not bad. | 说得不错啊 |
[26:53] | Whether your ceiling is made of glass | 不管你的天花板是玻璃做的 |
[26:55] | or covered in peeling lead paint, | 或者盖上了剥落的油漆 |
[26:58] | as a woman, and a woman of color, | 作为一个女性 一个黑人女性 |
[27:00] | I want to challenge our notions of economic justice. | 我想与大家探讨经济公正性的观念 |
[27:04] | Senator Talbot, I met a farmer… | 塔博特特参议员 我遇到过一个农民… |
[27:06] | Let me tell you something about justice, Senator. | 我来给你讲讲公正 参议员 |
[27:09] | When I was coming up as a lawyer, | 当我从一名律师做起的时候 |
[27:12] | I didn’t have to remind everyone I was a woman every ten seconds | 我不需要每十秒钟提醒别人一次我是个女性 |
[27:15] | because they never let me forget it. | 因为他们从来不会让我忘记这个事实 |
[27:17] | I smiled all through the casual grabbing of my behind | 我微笑着面对所有背后的暗算 |
[27:21] | and all the secret meetings on the golf course | 和所有那些不邀请我的 |
[27:24] | that I wasn’t invited to. | 高尔夫球场上发生的秘密会议 |
[27:25] | So how about giving a little thanks to the women like me | 所以你是不是需要感谢一下我这样的女性 |
[27:29] | who built the ladder | 为你架好了梯子 |
[27:31] | that you use to get up onto your soapbox? | 送你上今天这个演讲台? |
[27:33] | How about for once in your life you stop whining, | 能不能这一次别再卖惨 |
[27:36] | you stop complaining, and just man up? | 别再抱怨 然后爷们点? |
[27:39] | Because I honestly… I… – | 因为我真的… 我… |
[27:42] | Yeah, that’s right, you heard me, man up. | 对 你们听到我说的了 爷们点 |
[27:45] | Ya know? Let’s just say it like it is. | 有一说一嘛 |
[27:47] | That’s it! | 这就对了! |
[27:49] | All right. All right. If you’ll just | 好了 好了 |
[27:51] | show our affection for all of our candidates… | 请大家向每位候选人表示感谢… |
[27:52] | Congratulations, Catherine. | 祝贺你 凯瑟琳 |
[27:57] | From Drake University, this has been CNN’s first | 德雷克大学 这里是CNN为您直播的 |
[28:00] | Iowa presidential debate. | 第一次爱荷华州总统辩论 |
[28:01] | I’m Greg Hart. Good night. | 我是克雷格·哈特 晚安 |
[28:08] | Aw, I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[28:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:12] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[28:12] | – may I say whoooaaa! – Thank you, Greg. | – 我能说一句牛逼吗! – 谢谢你 克雷格 |
[28:16] | President Meyer. | 梅耶总统 |
[28:17] | – Hey! – Wonderful job. | – 嗨! – 干得好 |
[28:19] | You did it, ma’am. | 你做到了 女士 |
[28:19] | God bless America | 还好有上帝保佑 |
[28:21] | for hating woman almost as much as I do. | 美国和我一样讨厌女性 |
[28:23] | – Man up! Man up! Man up… – Get out of my way. | – 爷们点! 爷们点! 爷们点… – 给我让开 |
[28:27] | She won? | 她赢了? |
[28:29] | “Man up.” | “爷们点” |
[28:30] | That’s really good. | 这个很不错啊 |
[28:32] | Who came up with that? | 谁想出来的? |
[28:34] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[28:35] | How ya doin’? | 你怎么样了? |
[28:36] | Feels like… | 感觉就像… |
[28:38] | someone shoved a red-hot pair of barbecue tongs | 有人把烧红的烤肉钳 |
[28:41] | up my joy trail. | 捅进我的阴道 |
[28:43] | Oh, before I forget. | 噢 差点忘了 |
[28:45] | Frozen maxi-pads soaked in comfrey extract. | 浸过紫草提取液的大号冰护垫 |
[28:47] | My own personal recipe. | 我自己研究的配方 |
[28:49] | That is so nice. | 这个好贴心 |
[28:50] | And also… | 以及… |
[28:52] | cold and disgusting. | 好冰还有点恶心 |
[28:54] | I’m gonna need that back when you’re done, | 等你用完记得还给我 |
[28:56] | ’cause Leon will pay big bucks for it. | 因为里昂已经高价订购了这个 |
[29:01] | Dan, did I make a mistake? | 丹 你说我的决定对吗? |
[29:03] | What if I never get… | 如果我以后再也不能怀… |
[29:09] | – Yeah? – Ames-bo-bames. It’s Teddy Sykes. | – 你好? – 艾米宝贝 这是泰迪·塞克斯 |
[29:11] | How would you like the chance | 你觉得这个机会怎么样: |
[29:14] | to help lead a divisive, | 帮一个精神分裂 |
[29:15] | physically repugnant underdog | 外表烦人的落水狗 |
[29:17] | to historic victory? | 创造历史性胜利? |
[29:19] | You want me to join Jonah’s campaign? | 你想让我加入乔纳的竞选队伍? |
[29:21] | – Such as it is. Whaddya say? – What? | – 正是如此 你觉得怎么样 – 他说什么? |
[29:23] | Ask for campaign manager. | 问他要竞选主席的位子 |
[29:24] | I would need to be campaign manager. | 我必须得是竞选主席 |
[29:26] | So you shall be. I’m not gonna lie | 那么你就是了 我不想撒谎 |
[29:28] | it’s gonna be really hard | 这是一项艰巨的任务 |
[29:29] | and no fun. | 没有乐趣可言 |
[29:31] | We have got a bit of a problem. | 我们遇到了一点问题 |
[29:33] | You are in luck, | 你运气好 |
[29:33] | because my schedule just got scraped clean. | 我的日程表刚好空下来了 |
[29:36] | – We will talk soon. – Yes! | – 我们回头聊 – 好的! |
[29:38] | Get up! We have something to celebrate. | 起来了 我们得去庆祝一下 |
[29:40] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[29:42] | Yeah. Five minutes. | 让我再缓五分钟 |
[29:43] | See? When you do good things, | 看见了吗? 当你做好事的时候 |
[29:45] | good things happen to good people. | 好人有好报 |
[29:46] | I’m such a good person. | 我真是个好人啊 |