时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Congratulations, Madam President. | 恭喜 总统女士 |
[00:09] | Thank you. It’s very exciting. Yes, we’re thrilled. | 谢谢 好兴奋 是的 我们很激动 |
[00:11] | The woman who freed Tibet | 解放了西藏的女人 |
[00:12] | is finally getting her Nobel Peace Prize. | 终于得要赢得她的诺贝尔和平奖了 |
[00:15] | Technically, not a Peace Prize, ma’am. | 严格来说 不是和平奖 夫人 |
[00:17] | You’ve won the Summit Peace Award | 你赢得了诺贝尔和平奖得主世界峰会 |
[00:18] | of the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates. | 颁发的和平峰会奖 |
[00:21] | It’s kinda like the Peace Prize Junior. | 就好比是小和平奖 |
[00:22] | The American voters don’t know the difference, | 美国选民才不知道它们的区别 |
[00:24] | and, frankly, neither do I. | 而且 说实话 我也不知道 |
[00:26] | Ma’am, I’m headed back to the hotel | 夫人 我准备回酒店去 |
[00:27] | to work on your acceptance speech. | 润色你的获奖感言 |
[00:29] | OK, I don’t know what that’s a euphemism for, | 好的 我不知道你说的是个什么隐喻意思 |
[00:31] | but, Leon, you need to really lay it on thick. | 但是 里昂 你必须给我大夸特夸 |
[00:34] | – OK? Tibet, Tibet, Tibet. – You bet, you bet, you bet. | – 好吗? 西藏 西藏 西藏 – 必须的 必须的 必须的 |
[00:37] | I wanna sound like Bono trying to impress | 我要听起来像是博诺 |
[00:39] | his own reflection in the mirror. | 迷倒了镜子中的自己一样 |
[00:40] | – I understand. – Yeah. Good. | – 我明白 – 好的 |
[00:43] | Hey… Was that Colonel Al-Saleh, | 嘿… 切肉档那里是 |
[00:45] | the Butcher of Juba, back there by the carving station? | 朱巴的屠夫 阿尔·萨利赫上校吗? |
[00:47] | The Nobel people don’t ask too many questions | 你要是买张桌子的话 这些诺贝尔奖得主 |
[00:49] | if you buy a table. Ma’am, at this point, | 就不会问太多问题了 夫人 |
[00:51] | they’re just trying to avoid losing the building. | 现在 他们只是在尽力保住这栋楼而已 |
[00:53] | My Nobel prize really makes the point | 我的诺贝尔奖真正证明了 |
[00:55] | that I’ve got way more foreign | 我比那个半白凯米 |
[00:57] | policy experience than that half-wit Kemi. | 外交经验多得多 |
[00:59] | I think it’s pronounced “Half-white.” | 那应该念成”半白人” |
[01:01] | Well, “Tomato, mulatto.” | 都是一个意思 |
[01:03] | Hey, ma’am, Catherine and Marjorie’s wedding is in three weeks, | 嘿 夫人 离凯瑟琳和马乔里的婚礼只有三周了 |
[01:05] | and her and her wedding planner… | 她和她的婚礼策划人… |
[01:07] | Can you just say you? You and Catherine. | 你能直接说你吗? 你和凯瑟琳 |
[01:09] | We’re a little concerned about sitting you | 我们有点担心将你的座位安排在 |
[01:11] | next to Marjorie’s shaman. | 马乔里的萨满教道士旁边 |
[01:12] | – Hello! – Congratulations, Mom. | – 你好! – 恭喜你 妈妈 |
[01:14] | Thank you very much. So, I understand | 非常感谢 那么 我听说 |
[01:16] | we’re having some sort of a seating issue? | 我们有一些座位安排的问题? |
[01:18] | Whatever you gals want is fine by me… | 你们母女俩想要做什么我都可以… |
[01:20] | As long as someone lets me | 只要有人让我 |
[01:21] | have mini-vegan pigs in gluten-free blankets | 在迎宾处准备无麸质面包裹迷你素香肠 |
[01:24] | – at the reception. – Oh, God. | – 就行了 – 噢 老天啊 |
[01:25] | Listen, darling, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[01:26] | why don’t you get married | 为什么你们不在 |
[01:27] | over here in Europe? | 欧洲结婚呢? |
[01:29] | Because without an American marriage license, | 因为没有美国的结婚证的话 |
[01:32] | U.S. Community property laws do not apply, my darling. | 美国共同财产法就不适用了 亲爱的 |
[01:35] | Marjorie is my soul mate forever. | 马乔里是我永远的灵魂伴侣 |
[01:37] | – I don’t know why you would bring… – That’s fine. | – 我不知道你为什么要提起… – 行吧 |
[01:39] | You and your maid of honor here | 你和你的这位伴娘 |
[01:40] | can sit me next to whatever Injun Joe you want. | 可以把我安排在随便哪个印第安·乔旁边 |
[01:43] | It’s your special day, so… | 反正那是你的特别日子 所以… |
[01:45] | – Thank you, Mother. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 妈妈 – 不客气 |
[01:47] | – I don’t have a drink. – I’ll get it. | – 我没有东西喝 – 我去给你拿一杯 |
[01:49] | Um… when… | 嗯… 我什么时候… |
[01:52] | am I getting my meeting with President Lu about the Montez stuff? | 能和陆主席会面谈谈蒙特兹的事? |
[01:55] | Oh, I can’t hear you. I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你说话 我听不到你说话 |
[01:56] | – Legally not present. – Guys, listen… | – 法律上来讲我不在这里 – 伙计们 听着… |
[01:58] | I just need to get in a room with Lu, one on one, | 我只需要和陆在房间一对一谈谈 |
[02:03] | so I can change his mind about supporting me for president. | 这样我就能改变他支持我当选总统的想法 |
[02:06] | Face to face, I can convince anyone of anything. | 只要面对面 我可以说服任何人做任何事 |
[02:08] | – That’s not true. – Incorrect. | – 才不是这样的 – 不是这样 |
[02:09] | You’re both wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[02:10] | – You’re right. – OK? | – 你是对的 – 好吗? |
[02:11] | Ma’am, Lu’s people have been Great-Walling us. | 夫人 陆的人一直和我们有隔阂 |
[02:13] | I don’t think they’re anxious to meet with you. | 我不认为他们急于和你见面 |
[02:15] | That’s why I brought along some bait. | 所以我带了些诱饵 |
[02:17] | – Selina! – Minna! | – 塞琳娜! – 明娜! |
[02:18] | Oh, Minna! | 噢 明娜! |
[02:20] | Lu developed a real hankering | 陆当初在戴维营的时候 |
[02:22] | for Finnish furburger back at Camp David. | 对这位芬兰黑木耳动了情 |
[02:24] | He eye-fucked her so bad he got retinal herpes. | 他视奸她太狠了 都得上了视网膜疱疹 |
[02:26] | – Minna! Oh… – Selina! | – 明娜! – 塞琳娜! |
[02:29] | – I don’t get the attraction. – Oh, I do. | – 我实在不懂她的吸引力在哪 – 我懂 |
[02:35] | So, my last three lovers, they are complaining | 我之前三位情人 他们都抱怨 |
[02:38] | that my naughty talk is both incessant and soporific. | 我的下流话又臭又长 |
[02:41] | Maybe you should let ’em choke you. | 也许你应该让他们掐你 |
[02:43] | You think they would rather choke me than listen to me talk? | 你觉得他们宁愿掐我都不愿意听我说话? |
[02:45] | I can only speak for myself. | 我只能发表我自己的想法 |
[02:47] | Uh, where is Lu? | 陆在哪儿? |
[02:49] | – Selina Meyer! – Murman! | – 塞琳娜·梅耶! – 老莫! |
[02:52] | Oh, my gosh, I didn’t know you were still alive. | 噢 老天啊! 我都不知道你还活着 |
[02:55] | The Russians reinstalled me when they invaded Georgia. Ha! | 俄国佬们入侵格鲁吉亚的时候让我重新上位了 |
[02:58] | – Oh, good for you. – Factory reboot. | – 噢 恭喜你了 – 返厂重启了 |
[03:02] | A bit of personal news. | 一点个人消息 |
[03:03] | I recently bought an English football club. | 我最近买下了一家英国足球俱乐部 |
[03:06] | – Oh, wonderful! – Leeds United. | – 真棒! – 利兹联队 |
[03:07] | No English players, so pretty good team. | 没有英国球员 所以是一支不错的队伍 |
[03:11] | Selina, crazy idea I have. | 塞琳娜 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[03:13] | What if I gave you money to help you win your election? | 我给你资金帮助你赢得选举怎么样? |
[03:16] | America does not stand | 美国决不会容忍 |
[03:18] | for foreign interference in our elections! | 我们的选举有他国干涉! |
[03:21] | – Who do you think that I am? – Yes, of course. Of course. | – 你以为我是什么人? – 是的 当然 当然 |
[03:24] | – It’s an outrage! – New topic. New topic. | – 真是令人愤慨! – 换个话题 换个话题 |
[03:26] | I want to buy your Palm Beach house for $114 million. | 我想用一亿一千四百万美金买下你在棕榈滩的房子 |
[03:29] | Needless to say, real estate is a different animal. | 无需多言 房地产就是截然不同的事了 |
[03:32] | They’re not making any more of it, right? | 这种房子不会再建了 不是吗? |
[03:33] | Everybody’s gotta live somewhere. | 每个人都得有地方住啊 |
[03:35] | I’d rather deal with the Russian mob | 我宁可和俄罗斯黑帮打交道 |
[03:37] | than with those real estate people. | 也不想和房地产经纪掺和 |
[03:38] | It’s because they’re unethical, that’s what they are. | 因为他们都很不道德 他们就是那样的 |
[03:40] | Because they are working on commissions. | 因为他们是拿佣金工作的 |
[03:42] | Yes! Six percent? | 就是啊! 百分之六? |
[03:43] | It’s abject greed, in my view. | 在我看来 那真的就是极其贪婪 |
[03:45] | The 114 million would be wired | 这一亿一千四百万美金会 |
[03:47] | from the Seychelles to Malta, | 从塞舌尔汇到马耳他 |
[03:49] | then back to the Seychelles, and then to you. | 再汇回到塞舌尔 然后再汇给你 |
[03:52] | I’m very flattered, Murman, I really am, | 我真是受宠若惊 老莫 真的 |
[03:54] | but your timing is horrendous. | 但是你的时机太糟糕了 |
[03:58] | To live is to suffer, Selina. The human condition. | 活着就是受罪 塞琳娜 人类的生存条件罢了 |
[04:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:01] | – White people problems, right? – OK. | – 白人的问题 是吧? – 好吧 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:05] | Thank you, Murman. | 谢谢你 老莫 |
[04:07] | You were right, ma’am. | 你没说错 夫人 |
[04:08] | Lu’s looking for the tickee in someone’s shirtee. | 陆正从某人领口偷窥人家呢 |
[04:11] | What’s the word, Minna? | 怎么说 明娜? |
[04:12] | President Lu will meet you in the West Salon in ten minutes. | 陆主席十分钟后会和你在西厅沙龙见面 |
[04:15] | He seems quite excited. | 他看起来很兴奋 |
[04:17] | Yeah, we could see that from here. | 是啊 我们在这儿就看出来了 |
[04:19] | Keith. | 基斯 |
[04:20] | – Oh, hi! – Where is Lu? | – 噢 你好! – 陆在哪儿? |
[04:22] | You don’t get to see Lu. | 你不能直接与陆见面 |
[04:23] | You need to go through me, that’s how this works. | 你得先见我 事是这么办的 |
[04:25] | I know all about Lu’s secret plan | 我对陆的秘密计划一清二楚 |
[04:28] | to get President Montez elected for a second term. | 他要让蒙特兹总统获选连任 |
[04:31] | So you go, and you tell Lu | 所以你去告诉陆 |
[04:33] | that I want to talk to him directly, right now. | 我现在就要直接和他谈话 |
[04:36] | You’re going to do exactly what we say. | 你得完全听从我们的指示 |
[04:39] | – I’m sorry? – Or else we’ll tell the whole world | – 你说什么? – 不然我们会告诉全世界 |
[04:41] | how you vaporized a DRA leader’s wedding with Hellfire missiles | 你是如何用地狱火导弹让一位阿富汗民主共和国领导人的婚礼蒸发的 |
[04:44] | and also took a huge laser-guided shit | 并且对巴基斯坦的主权 |
[04:47] | all over Pakistani sovereignty… | 搞了一通激光导向的破事… |
[04:49] | OK, A, that never happened. | 好 首先 那事从没发生过 |
[04:51] | And B, that footage is highly classified. | 其次 那视频是高度机密的 |
[04:54] | It was classified… Until somebody on your staff | 它本来是保密的… 不过你的一个手下 |
[04:57] | clicked on “Asian Girls Bound and Gagged.” | 点击了”被捆绑塞住嘴的亚洲女孩” |
[05:00] | Oh, Ben. | 本 |
[05:02] | Or Kent. | 或者是肯特 |
[05:04] | Or Leon. Oh, God. | 或者是里昂 老天 |
[05:06] | Or Marjorie. I mean, I… | 或者是马乔里 我是说 我… |
[05:08] | Jonah, your anti-vaccination message | 乔纳 你的反接种疫苗讯息 |
[05:11] | is bringing together an unheard-of mix | 汇集了前所未有的组合群体 |
[05:13] | of Orthodox Jews, uneducated fringe conspiracists, | 包括正统犹太人 未受教育的边缘阴谋论者 |
[05:16] | and Kombucha-douching private school moms. | 还有用喜欢用康普茶冲洗疗法的私立学校妈妈们 |
[05:18] | That’s the real America. | 这才是真正的美国 |
[05:19] | We’ve got three more stops this afternoon. | 我们今天下午还有三站 |
[05:21] | Look. If we go to Kentucky, it’s gonna look like a wang. | 看啊 如果我们去肯塔基州的话 这看起来就像个屌 |
[05:24] | The Great Lakes’ll be like the spooey. | 那湖区起来就像糖霜椒盐饼 |
[05:26] | Jonah, it’s your dad again. It’s the tenth time today. | 乔纳 你爸爸又打电话来了 已经是今天第十通了 |
[05:29] | Hey, Siri, you fuck my dad? | 嘿 Siri 你能睡了我爸吗? |
[05:32] | I don’t know how to respond to that. | 我不知道如何回答 |
[05:33] | Typical woman. | 典型的女人 |
[05:34] | – I know. – That’s mine. | – 是啊 – 那是我的 |
[05:35] | Clay, come on. Let’s go. | 克雷 来吧 我们走 |
[05:36] | All right. How ya doin’, Harrisburg! | 嗨 你们好吗? 哈里斯堡 |
[05:40] | Yeah! | 太好了! |
[05:41] | Pennsylvania, | 宾夕法尼亚州 |
[05:43] | you have the second-lowest vaccination rate in the nation, | 你们的疫苗接种率在全国排名倒数第二 |
[05:46] | and when I am elected president, | 等我当选了总统之后 |
[05:49] | you will be number one! | 你们就会成为倒数第一啦! |
[05:52] | Thank you, Pennsylvania! | 谢谢你 宾夕法尼亚州! |
[05:54] | Thank you! All right! Yeah! | 谢谢! 好的! 谢谢! |
[05:58] | Oh! Oh, look at this baby. | 瞧瞧这个可爱宝贝 |
[06:03] | The menu has been an atrocity. | 这菜单不行啊 |
[06:05] | The guests are vegan, | 客人们是素食主义者 |
[06:06] | and the president won’t eat anything without a face. | 但总统不吃素啊 |
[06:09] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[06:11] | I saw President Lu leaving. Is everything all right? | 我看卢主席离开了 没什么问题吧? |
[06:13] | Yeah, everything’s completely fine, Minna. | 嗯 好着呢 明娜 |
[06:15] | No. I can see the concern in your eyes, | 不对 我能看出你眼里的担忧 |
[06:17] | even through all the procedures. | 尽管你在掩饰 |
[06:19] | What is it? Is it about the wedding? | 告诉我是什么? 和婚礼有关吗? |
[06:22] | He told you? | 他告诉你了? |
[06:23] | He would not stop talking about it. | 他说个不停呢 |
[06:25] | He used the phrase “Complete atrocity.” | 他用了”十足的暴行”这词儿来形容 |
[06:26] | Complete atrocity? | 十足的暴行? |
[06:29] | Minna, listen. | 听着 明娜 |
[06:33] | So I droned a couple wedding civilians | 我在阿巴边境用无人机 |
[06:36] | on the wrong side of the Af-Pak border. | 炸了几个参加婚礼的平民 但搞错边了 |
[06:38] | I thought you were talking about your daughter’s wedding | 我以为你说的是你女儿和她同性恋女友的婚礼 |
[06:40] | to your homosexual doppelganger. | 那个人长得跟你超像的 |
[06:43] | Yes. I was. | 我就是在说这个呀 |
[06:46] | Um, “Dr-droned a wedding” | “无人机炸婚礼” |
[06:49] | is, uh, American slang for, uh… | 是 是个美国俚语… |
[06:54] | – “I got it, I nailed it.” – Yeah, I do not think… | – 意思是”好了 搞定了” – 不是吧… |
[06:56] | No, no, no. Really. Like, “I droned that wedding, man!” | 真的 真的 我们会说”炸了个婚礼 哥们!” |
[06:59] | I do not think that it is slang of any kind. | 我觉得这可不是什么俚语 |
[07:01] | Oh, I guarantee you it is. Ask anyone… here… | 我向你保证它是 随便谁都行… 听我说… |
[07:05] | Mike, we have made… | 麦克 我们在新闻频道… |
[07:06] | a lot of mistakes here at CBS News. | 犯下了太多错误 |
[07:10] | I know, right? | 就是啊 是吧? |
[07:12] | But I think you could be a big part of turning that around. | 但我认为你可以成为扭转局面的重要力量 |
[07:15] | As a special correspondent, | 作为一名特派记者 |
[07:16] | you will be everywhere that there’s news. | 哪里有新闻 你就会去到哪里 |
[07:18] | And I don’t think it hurts | 而且你成为 |
[07:20] | that you will be our youngest correspondent, by a lot. | 我们最年轻的记着 没什么不好的 |
[07:23] | – Aww. Thank you, sir. – So we bought the “McLintalk” Name, | – 谢谢你 先生 – 我们买下了”麦可林秀”这个节目名称 |
[07:25] | but we did not get all the | 但我们没有从原来的秀那里 |
[07:27] | intellectual property from the old show. So… | 拿到所有的知识产权 所以… |
[07:29] | – I have intellectual property? – Oh… Yeah! | – 我拥有知识产权? – 是的! |
[07:31] | The classic McLintalk bits. | 就是经典的麦可林秀桥段 |
[07:33] | I mean, when your phone rings in the middle of an interview… | 比如 当你正在进行一次采访的时候 电话响了… |
[07:35] | – Oh. Oh, yeah, yeah. – And the horrible wife? | – 对 对 – 还有你那可怕的老婆? |
[07:40] | – She’s horrible! – A lot of that stuff | – 她太可怕了! – 类似的事太多了 |
[07:42] | I didn’t know I was doing until people pointed it out. | 知道别人指出来 我才知道我做了这些事 |
[07:44] | – See? Keep that sense of humor. – OK! | – 知道了吧? 保持住这份幽默 – 好咧! |
[07:47] | Because pretty much everything else is gonna change. | 因为差不多其余的都需要变动了 |
[07:49] | Selina, you have put me in a terrible situation. | 塞琳娜 你太让我为难了 |
[07:52] | You have just admitted to being a war criminal. | 你刚承认了自己是个战犯 |
[07:55] | Do they give Nobel Peace Prizes to war criminals, Minna? | 明娜 他们会给战犯颁发诺贝尔和平奖吗? |
[07:58] | All the time. Aung San Suu Kyi, Henry Kissinger, | 他们一直都是这样的 想想昂山素季 亨利·基辛格 |
[08:01] | and also, the prize that you’re getting, | 还有 你要得的那个奖 |
[08:03] | it is not the Peace Prize. | 不是和平奖 |
[08:04] | – Oh, don’t start with that! – It is a second-tier Peace Prize. | – 拜托 又来了! – 那是个二级和平奖 |
[08:07] | – No. – It is made of very hard plastic. | – 不 – 奖杯是硬塑料做的 |
[08:08] | You have left me with no choice. I must report you. | 我没得选择了 我得举报你 |
[08:11] | Well, then you’ve left me with no choice. | 好吧 那我也没得选了 |
[08:16] | That was your phone. | 那是你的手机 |
[08:17] | I called Interpol before we got in the car. | 我们上车之前 我已经给国际刑警打电话了 |
[08:20] | Come on, wait up. Minna. | 拜托 等等 明娜 |
[08:22] | Just a second! Sweet Viking Christ! Come on! | 等一下! 你个棒棒哒维京大佬! 拜托! |
[08:25] | Just call Interpol back, tell ’em that you made a mistake. | 再给国际刑警打个电话 就说你搞错了 |
[08:28] | I am sorry, Selina. | 抱歉 塞琳娜 |
[08:30] | I have a commitment to the principles of truth and justice. | 尊重真理和正义是我的原则 |
[08:32] | As the former president of the United States, | 作为前任美国总统 我要说 |
[08:35] | truth and justice can gargle my balls. | 真理和正义可以去死了 |
[08:38] | – Move the fuck out of my way. – Ma’am, the ICC | – 给我滚开 – 夫人 国际刑事法院 |
[08:41] | has issued a warrant for your arrest for war crimes. | 以战争罪对您发出逮捕令 |
[08:44] | That’s because Autistic Barbie here | 那是因为这位自闭症芭比 |
[08:46] | tattled on me over the wedding drone strike. | 因为婚礼无人机袭击事件打我小报告 |
[08:48] | – Which one? – Nope. The DRA guy. | – 您指哪次? – 那个推测航位的家伙 |
[08:51] | – Which was the only one. – Correct! | – 也只有这一次 – 没错! |
[08:52] | Secret Service says the Norwegian police | 特勤局说挪威警方 |
[08:54] | are all over the airport and the hotel. | 已经遍布机场和酒店了 |
[08:55] | – Seriously? – You will be extradited to the Hague | – 真的吗? – 您将会被引渡到海牙去 |
[08:57] | and imprisoned under Article VIII of the Rome Statute. | 并将根据《罗马规约》第八条被监禁 |
[08:59] | Selina, if you request it, I can offer you asylum. | 塞琳娜 如果你提出申请 我可以向你提供庇护 |
[09:04] | You can stay here at the embassy! | 你可以待在这座使馆里! |
[09:05] | I’d just as soon stay at an Embassy Suites. | 我宁可待在酒店的大使馆套房里 |
[09:08] | Ma’am… it’s your only shot. | 夫人… 这是您唯一的机会了 |
[09:11] | – Yeah. – Really? | – 嗯 – 真的吗? |
[09:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | I’ll stay here. | 我就待在这了 |
[09:17] | Good. Now you must formally request asylum. | 很好 现在你得正式申请庇护 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I’m just gonna go. | 好 我还是走了得了 |
[09:21] | They can shoot me as I make a run for it. | 他们可以在我逃跑的时候开枪打死我 |
[09:23] | Fine. On behalf of the Finnish Ambassador to Norway… | 好吧 我代表芬兰驻挪威大使… |
[09:27] | I grant you asylum. | 给予你庇护 |
[09:31] | She prefers the word “Spa.” | 她更喜欢把这叫做”水疗” |
[09:33] | Welcome to your new office, Lieutenant Governor Splett. | 欢迎来到你的新办公室 副州长史蓓雷先生 |
[09:36] | Here we go. | 进来吧 |
[09:39] | Wait. What? No. | 啥? 这是什么玩意儿? |
[09:40] | This is where you stick an unfuckable intern. | 不受欢迎的实习生才被安排在这儿吧? |
[09:42] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[09:43] | When I was a summer intern for Lieutenant Governor Plasko | 我七年级给副州长普拉斯科 |
[09:45] | back in seventh grade, I was in a much bigger office. | 做暑期实习生的时候 办公室可大得多了 |
[09:47] | We gotta get the morbidly obese fuck out of Iowa. | 我们得把该死的发胖垃圾货赶出爱荷华州 |
[09:50] | Last night I tried to find one non-chain restaurant to eat at, | 昨晚我试着想找家非连锁餐厅吃饭 |
[09:53] | and Yelp basically told me to go Fuddrucker myself. | 大众点评差不多都让我自己在家做饭了 |
[09:55] | Sounds like a settings issue. | 听起来好像是你设置得不对吧 |
[09:56] | Listen, we gotta get you national, Richard, | 听着 理查德 我们要把你全国化 |
[09:58] | so that’s why I’ve already booked you on “McLintalk.” | 所以我已经帮你预约了上”麦可林秀” |
[10:00] | And I canceled it. | 我取消了 |
[10:02] | Governor Ballentine! | 巴伦泰州长! |
[10:03] | You think you’re hot shit, Splett? | 你以为自己很吃香是吧 史蓓雷? |
[10:05] | First human mayor of Lurlene, | 洛林市的第一位人类市长 |
[10:06] | straight to lieutenant governor in just a few months. | 几个月内就直升到了副州长的位置 |
[10:08] | – Thank you. – Well, now you’re an ice cold dog turd, | – 谢谢 – 但你现在就是一坨臭狗屎 |
[10:11] | because you’re not gettin’ my job. | 因为你取代不了我 |
[10:12] | Governor, we have the utmost respect… | 州长 我们对您极其尊敬… |
[10:14] | Save it, Manhattan Date Rape Mystery. | 省省吧 曼哈顿约会强暴迷案歹徒 |
[10:16] | Splett, I’m gonna bury you so deep in bullshit make-work | 史蓓雷 我要让你深陷狗屁闲职之中 |
[10:19] | people are gonna forget Iowa even has a lieutenant governor. | 人们甚至会忘记爱荷华州还有位副州长 |
[10:22] | That shouldn’t be too hard. | 这应该不难 |
[10:28] | This is Michael McLintock… | 我是麦克·麦可林托… |
[10:30] | and it’s time to McLintalk with Michael Mclintock | 是时候在CBS国际台与麦克·麦可林托 |
[10:33] | on CBS International… | 开始麦可林秀了… |
[10:35] | Yes, I’m still holding for Secretary Doyle. | 是的 我还在等着道尔部长接电话 |
[10:38] | – Mike looks good. – Mm. So much better. | – 麦克看起来不错 – 嗯 好太多了 |
[10:40] | What’s he doing? How long does it take to change an adult diaper? | 他在干吗啊? 换个成人尿布得花多长时间? |
[10:42] | The Norwegian National Police have surrounded | 挪威国家警察已经包围了位于挪威奥斯陆的 |
[10:44] | the Finnish Embassy in Oslo, Norway… | 芬兰大使馆… |
[10:46] | Oh, my God in heaven. | 我的天 |
[10:47] | Selina, do you hate me? | 塞琳娜 你恨我吗? |
[10:48] | Minna, I’m on the phone. | 明娜 我正在打电话呢 |
[10:49] | Ma’am, the White House refuses | 女士 白宫拒绝 |
[10:51] | to get involved in your situation. | 掺和到您此次事件当中 |
[10:53] | – What?! – Although publically, | – 什么? – 虽然蒙泰兹 |
[10:54] | Montez claims to be considering all options. | 在公开场合表示会考虑所有的可能办法 |
[10:56] | Privately, I heard she’s been doing | 但私底下 我听说她一直在模仿您 |
[10:57] | impressions of you getting broom-sticked in prison. | 在监狱里被扫帚扎的情景 |
[10:59] | Are people actually laughing at that impression? | 他们都觉得这很可笑吗? |
[11:02] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是的 – 是的 |
[11:02] | Is this really just about | 这真的只是跟我向国际刑事法院 |
[11:04] | me reporting you to the ICC? | 举报你有关吗? |
[11:06] | Yeah. How long am I supposed to be here? | 嗯 我得在这待多久? |
[11:08] | I could be dead before you ever get outta here. | 你出去之前我说不定已经死了 |
[11:10] | Well, no offense, Ben, but honestly, | 无意冒犯啊 但是 本 |
[11:11] | that could be, like, tonight. | 你可能今晚就要死了 |
[11:12] | – God willing. – I forgave you | – 但愿吧 – 你没选我 |
[11:14] | for not voting for me to be the head of the IMF. | 当国际货币基金组织领导人 我都原谅你了啊 |
[11:16] | Minna, you don’t go to prison | 明娜 你不那个领导人 |
[11:18] | when you’re not the head of the IMF. | 也不会去坐牢 |
[11:20] | Just the prison of unmet potential. | 那也算欲求不满的囚牢啊 |
[11:22] | Go sit in the corner, Minna! Go! | 去角落里呆着吧 明娜! 快去! |
[11:24] | Here comes the shoes! | 鞋子来了! |
[11:27] | Guys, how is this affecting my chances at the nomination? | 同志们 这对我的提名结果究竟会有何影响? |
[11:30] | You need to get in touch with the American Ambassador to Norway. | 你得马上去联系美国驻挪威大使 |
[11:33] | Norway. Ambassador Costas was Montez’s husband’s chiropractor. | 挪威 科斯塔斯大使曾经是蒙泰兹丈夫的脊椎按摩师 |
[11:36] | Yeah, he does most of his ambassador-ing in Orlando. | 对 他大部分的工作都是在奥兰多完成的 |
[11:39] | OK, that’s everything. | 东西都齐了 |
[11:42] | I have no space in this room! | 这间房里有点我的地儿都没有了! |
[11:44] | – I’ll take it out. – I cannot move! | – 我把它拿出去吧 – 我动不了了! |
[11:45] | It’s easy. We’ll get it out. | 简单 我们把它拿出去就是了 |
[11:49] | Selina, can I ask just one teeny, tiny, | 塞琳娜 我可以问你一个小小的 |
[11:51] | very small question? | 问题吗? |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[11:55] | – Minna. – Yeah. | – 明娜 – 嗯 |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 呃 |
[11:58] | From the bottom of my heart, | 我从内心深处 |
[12:00] | I truly and completely | 已经真的完全 |
[12:02] | forgive you. | 原谅你了 |
[12:04] | Now shut the living fuck up. | 现在你特么闭嘴吧 |
[12:06] | I am just sorry that I cannot forgive you | 可我不能原谅你 |
[12:09] | for killing all those innocent people. | 杀了那么多无辜的百姓 |
[12:10] | Get out. | 滚吧 |
[12:12] | – We are sharing a room. – No, we’re not. | – 我们要共用这间房的 – 不 不要 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:21] | Streptococksucker. | 去他妈的链球菌 |
[12:23] | Do you have the chicken pox? | 你得水痘了么? |
[12:25] | Clay gave ’em to me, yell at him. | 克雷传染给我的 有事冲他嚷 |
[12:27] | – No, I didn’t. – Clay! | – 不 不是我 – 克雷! |
[12:28] | Oh, sweet pustulent Christ. You need to see this. | 我滴个脓疱娘啊 你得看看这个 |
[12:32] | Disease Control is reporting | 疾控中心正在报告 |
[12:33] | a large chicken pox outbreak | 在宾夕法尼亚州哈里斯堡地区 |
[12:35] | in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. | 爆发的大规模水痘疫情 |
[12:37] | Oh, wow. We got out of there just in time. | 天啊 幸亏我们及时离开了那里 |
[12:38] | That is the eighth chicken pox outbreak | 这已经是上周以来出现的第八次 |
[12:41] | in the last week, | 水痘疫情爆发了 |
[12:42] | all in communities with low vaccination rates | 疫情全发自疫苗接种率低的社区 |
[12:45] | but no other apparent connection. | 除此以外没有其他明显关联 |
[12:46] | Oh, my God, you Patient IQ Zero! | 我天 你个白痴零号病原体! |
[12:48] | You infected all those | 是你传染了那些 |
[12:49] | nutballs who don’t believe in vaccinations! | 不信任疫苗接种的蠢蛋! |
[12:51] | Well, serves ’em right. | 那他们也是活该 |
[12:52] | Didn’t you have chicken pox as a child?! | 你小时候难道没有得过水痘么?! |
[12:54] | Were you too busy bed-wetting | 你是忙着尿床 |
[12:55] | and cutting fuck-holes in watermelons? | 还是忙着在西瓜上钻洞啊? |
[12:58] | Amy, that only works with fleshy melons. | 艾米 只有多果肉的瓜果才能钻洞 |
[13:01] | And sometimes pumpkins. | 有时候南瓜也行 |
[13:03] | Daddy! | 爹地! |
[13:04] | Hi, Bethy, I’m really sorry I just showed up. | 嗨 贝茜 我很抱歉突然来访 |
[13:06] | Oh, no. No! No, no, no! | 别进来 不行 出去! |
[13:08] | I really wanna have a chance to talk with you, Jonah. | 我真的很想和你好好谈谈 乔纳 |
[13:09] | Can’t you see I feel yucky enough already?! | 你看不出来我都要恶心吐了么?! |
[13:11] | Jonah, I know that you’re angry with me. | 乔纳 我知道你在生我的气 |
[13:12] | I hate you so much | 我恨你恨到 |
[13:13] | I could walk into a supermarket and shoot everybody. | 恨到我想走进一家超市把所有人开枪打死 |
[13:16] | It’s all right to feel that way. | 你这么想我很能理解 |
[13:18] | I just want you to know that I love you. | 我只想和你说 我爱你 |
[13:21] | And I hope someday you’ll give me another chance. | 我希望某天你可以再给我一个机会 |
[13:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:28] | I b-b-beg your pardon? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[13:32] | OK, you can be my dad. | 我说好的 你可以当我的爸爸 |
[13:34] | I can be what? | 我可以当什么? |
[13:37] | You can be my dad if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 可以当我的爸爸 |
[13:39] | Aw, come here! | 快来抱一个! |
[13:41] | Aw, I love you, Jonah. | 我爱你 乔纳 |
[13:43] | I love you too, Daddy. No homo. | 我也爱你爸爸 不搞基的那种 |
[13:46] | Sure. No homo. | 当然不是了 |
[13:48] | As we Finns say, the morning is wiser than the evening. | 芬兰有句俗语 晚上犯傻 白天聪明 |
[13:51] | Are you feeling wiser this morning, Selina? | 塞琳娜 你今早感觉更聪明一些吗? |
[13:53] | – OK. Get off. – No? I see that we are still choosing | – 起开 – 没有吗? 看来我们还是不准备 |
[13:55] | not to make the best of the situation. | 尽力处理好现状啊 |
[13:57] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不行 不行 |
[14:00] | Who ate my yogurt? | 谁吃了我的酸奶? |
[14:01] | Amerikkalainen war criminal syo kaikki. | 美国战争犯罪分子吃的 |
[14:03] | Alleged war criminal. | 所谓的战犯 |
[14:05] | Selina, I think it would be best for everyone if you can learn | 塞琳娜 如果你能学着遵守点简单的大使馆人员规则 |
[14:07] | to follow just a few simple embassy staff rules. | 那对大家都有好处 |
[14:10] | – What? – Number one, | – 什么? – 第一 |
[14:11] | you write your name | 冰箱里你的食物上 |
[14:12] | on your food in the refrigerator. | 要写上你的名字 |
[14:14] | – Oh, my God. – You see here, I’ve written “Minna,” | – 可真行 – 你看这儿呀 我就写了”明娜” |
[14:16] | and I have written it with a permanent marker. | 而且我还是用永久记号笔写的呢 |
[14:19] | Number two, if you use a bowl or a spoon | 第二 如果你用了任何的 |
[14:22] | or a plate or a cup or a jug, | 锅碗瓢盆勺杯叉碟 |
[14:25] | afterwards, you would wash in the sink. | 用完以后呢 你得去池子里洗干净 |
[14:29] | Yeah? | 懂了? |
[14:33] | Selina, if you go to prison, | 塞琳娜 如果你去了监狱的话 |
[14:34] | you will not have your Gary to clean up after you. | 是不会有盖瑞帮你处理这些烂摊子的 |
[14:37] | – OK, look… – No, I’ll be there. | – 你听清楚… – 我会帮你处理的 |
[14:38] | You gotta see what’s on TV. Come on. | 你得来看看这段电视节目 |
[14:40] | Maybe it’s time for me to just turn myself in, Ben. | 也许我该自首去 本 |
[14:42] | What is it? What’s going on? | 这是什么? 发生什么了? |
[14:43] | …Americans have come out in force to show their support | …大批美国民众走上街头支持 |
[14:45] | for the former, and possibly future, president, | 这位前任且很有可能成为未来总统的 |
[14:47] | Selina Meyer. | 塞琳娜·梅耶 |
[14:48] | Footage rolls. | 播放视频 |
[14:49] | Free Selina now! | 立即释放塞琳娜! |
[14:51] | What?! – It turns out | 什么?! – 原来美国民众 |
[14:53] | Americans don’t give a flying fatwa | 根本不在乎对无人机炸了一群穆斯林 |
[14:55] | if you drone a bunch of Muslims! | 所做的法特瓦裁决! |
[14:56] | Your favorables have never been higher, ma’am. | 你的支持率从来没这么高过 夫人 |
[14:58] | For polling purposes, you’re practically a generic white male. | 就投票来说 你的支持率等同于一个白人男子竞选者 |
[15:01] | This is incredible! | 难以置信! |
[15:02] | I feel like the Grim Reaper | 这感觉就好比死神 |
[15:04] | just dropped his scythe and started eating me out! | 突然放下了他的大镰刀 反过来要拯救我一样! |
[15:08] | Mom. | 妈 |
[15:08] | Ma’am, Catherine just had the most romantic idea. | 夫人 凯瑟琳刚想到个浪漫绝伦的想法 |
[15:11] | – Oh, good. – Getting married here in Europe. | – 说来听听 – 在欧洲结婚 |
[15:13] | What? | 啥? |
[15:15] | Oh, Catherine! | 噢 凯瑟琳! |
[15:17] | What a wonderful idea. | 这个主意真是太棒了 |
[15:20] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[15:21] | Gary, can you put something together here, at the embassy? | 盖瑞 你能在大使馆安排一下吗? |
[15:25] | I found the perfect dress at the Oslo Medieval Festival. | 我在奥斯陆中世纪节上找到了一条完美的礼服 |
[15:28] | – Ohh, I doubt it. – Oh, good. OK. | – 好看才怪呢 – 快去吧 |
[15:29] | Ma’am, we got bigger reindeer to fuck here. | 夫人 我们还有更重大的事儿要干呢 |
[15:31] | Guys, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:32] | A wedding got me into this hot mess… | 一场婚礼让我陷入这次的烂摊子… |
[15:34] | a wedding’s gonna get me out of it. | 一场婚礼同样可以把我拯救出来 |
[15:37] | A Potemkin wedding, if I may coin a phrase. | 一场波将金村式婚礼 我自造了个词儿 |
[15:39] | Please don’t. | 别介 |
[15:40] | Look, we need a plane to get us home, correct? | 我们还需要一架飞机回美国 对吧? |
[15:43] | …Selina Meyer live via phone. | …现与塞琳娜·梅耶电话连线 |
[15:45] | – Hello, President Meyer. – Hi, Mike. | – 你好 梅耶总统 – 你好 迈克 |
[15:46] | You know, I just want to thank the American people. | 首先 我要感谢美国人民 |
[15:50] | I mean, obviously, while it is regrettable, | 虽然无辜生命的牺牲也真的 |
[15:53] | the loss of… of innocent lives, | 令人感到遗憾… |
[15:55] | I will never, ever apologize | 但我绝对 绝对不会为保护 |
[15:59] | for keeping Americans safe. | 美国人民的安全而道歉 |
[16:01] | Uh, ma’am, we have the drone footage here. | 夫人 我们这里有一段无人机的录像视频 |
[16:03] | Would you take our viewers through it? | 你能否带着观众们一起观看? |
[16:05] | Guest speaks as footage two rolls. | 嘉宾音量开启 播放第二段视频 |
[16:07] | Yes. Well, this is the compound | 好的 这是隶属于 |
[16:09] | belonging to Hamza Al Bashir. | 哈姆扎·艾尔·巴希尔的场地 |
[16:11] | Now, hold on. What is that right on over there, ma’am? | 等会 现在视频上显示的黑团是什么 夫人? |
[16:13] | Is that an elephant or something? | 是大象还是什么么? |
[16:15] | Yes. Yeah, I believe it is. | 是的 我觉得是一头大象 |
[16:17] | Apparently, Al Bashir had some sort of a private zoo, | 其实 艾尔·巴希尔有自己的私人动物园 |
[16:20] | and that’s actually how we were able to locate him. | 这也是我们能够定位他的原因 |
[16:22] | And boom! | 导弹爆炸! |
[16:23] | Wow! There goes the elephant. | 大象就这么灰飞烟灭了 |
[16:24] | Ma’am? | 夫人? |
[16:26] | I think I may have found us a plane. | 我想我找到了一架飞机 |
[16:28] | Governor, it’s so nice of you to come with us to comfort Jonah. | 州长 你能和我们一起来慰问乔纳真的太好了 |
[16:31] | Jonah Ryan has as much chance of becoming president | 乔纳·瑞安能够成为总统的几率 |
[16:33] | as a stack of retarded raccoons in a trench coat, | 和一堆智障浣熊穿风衣走路的几率一样多 |
[16:36] | but if anyone’s crawling out of our cesspool of a state | 不过如果有谁会从咱们这粪坑州爬出来 |
[16:38] | to become his Ag Sec, it’s gonna be this pigfucker. | 给他当农业部长的话 那就是爸爸本人了 |
[16:41] | I didn’t realize there was a job requirement. | 我不知道你竟然是来求职的 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. | 我滴个娘啊 |
[16:49] | What do you think? Beige or Tuscan beige? | 你觉得哪个好? 米色还是托斯卡纳米色? |
[16:52] | Tough call. | 难为宝宝了 |
[16:53] | They are… the same. | 它们… 是一个颜色 |
[16:56] | And how is the blushing bride? | 我们娇羞的新娘咋样了? |
[16:58] | Mother, come on. Really? | 妈 求你了 非得穿成这样么? |
[17:00] | – This is the best I could do. – Gorgeous. | – 这已经是我最低调的一件了 – 美呆了 |
[17:03] | – You always do this. – I do what? | – 你总是这样 – 我哪样了? |
[17:06] | – Do you remember my 13th birthday? – No, I certainly don’t. | – 你还记得我十三岁生日吗? – 那肯定记不得了 |
[17:09] | Do you remember my 16th birthday, then? Do you remember that? | 那你记得我十六岁生日吗? 还记得吗? |
[17:12] | No, darling. I don’t remember any of them. | 亲爱的 我都不记得了 |
[17:13] | Do you remember my high school graduation, | 那你记得我高中毕业典礼么 |
[17:14] | or my college graduation? | 或者我大学毕业典礼? |
[17:16] | I didn’t know the theme | 我不知道婚礼的主题原来是 |
[17:17] | of the wedding was Edward Scissor Sisters. | 剪刀手爱德华的姐妹团啊 |
[17:20] | – I mean, seriously. – I’m gonna pause. | – 讲真 – 我需要暂停一下 |
[17:23] | Those sandwiches aren’t gonna finger themselves. | 那些手指三明治是不会自己插签子的 |
[17:24] | – I’ll be right back. – Catherine, I do not | – 马上回来 – 凯瑟琳 我没有想 |
[17:27] | want to fight with you, my darling. | 要和你吵架 亲爱的 |
[17:29] | – I… I… – No, honey, listen to me. | – 我…我… – 宝贝 听我说 |
[17:32] | I am so very proud of you | 我真的为你以及 |
[17:37] | and your decision to get married… here. | 以及你在这儿结婚的决定而感到很骄傲 |
[17:42] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你妈妈 |
[17:43] | And you… You look amazing. | 你看起来很惊艳 |
[17:48] | And I’m amazed by your look. | 你的穿搭也惊艳了我 |
[17:54] | Um, I’m just gonna freshen up. | 我去简单梳洗一下 |
[17:56] | – ok. – ok. | – 好的 – 好 |
[18:02] | OK, we’re all good. | 都搞定啦 |
[18:04] | – Where’s your mother? – She went to the bathroom. | – 你妈去哪儿了? – 她刚去了洗手间 |
[18:08] | – That’s not the bathroom. – Wh… | – 那不是洗手间 – 什… |
[18:11] | If I could | 我只想 |
[18:11] | just have a moment of your time, Congressman. | 和你简单的交流一下 议员大人 |
[18:13] | Will you move? You’re blocking the TV. | 你能走开么? 你挡住电视了 |
[18:16] | Sorry. Yeah. I think in a Ryan administration | 对不起 我认为在瑞安政府里 |
[18:17] | I could really make a difference at Agriculture. | 我可以在农业方面做出一些改变 |
[18:19] | Whatever. There isn’t gonna | 无所谓 根本就不会 |
[18:21] | be a Dep of Agriculture. I’m gettin’ rid of it. | 有农业部门 我要剔除农业部 |
[18:22] | – What?! – Richard, who is this guy? | – 你说什么? 理查德 这人谁啊? |
[18:24] | I’m the fucking governor of Iowa, you nitwit! | 我是爱荷华州的州长 你这个白痴脑袋! |
[18:27] | And you just cost yourself a spot in my administration! | 你刚刚已经把你在我政府里的工作搅黄了! |
[18:30] | – I’ll call you a cab, Governor. – Jonah, your dad’s here! | – 我帮你叫个车吧 州长 – 乔纳 你爸爸来了! |
[18:32] | Oh, hey, Dad! – Look who’s ready | 老爸好! – 看看谁 |
[18:34] | for a chicken pox party! | 也加入到水痘阵营了! |
[18:35] | – Oh, what, I gave my dad chicken pox? – Second time! | – 什么 我传染水痘给你了? – 第二次了! |
[18:38] | Now I can really see the family resemblance. | 不是一家人 不进一家门啊 |
[18:40] | Two generations of scabs, yo! | 两代人的结痂之旅! |
[18:42] | Fuck me with a side of ranch. | 让我一头撞死吧 |
[18:43] | See ya back at the office, Governor. | 回头办公室见了 州长 |
[18:48] | What has your mother done now? | 你妈又怎么欺负你了? |
[18:50] | She used our wedding as a diversion | 她利用了我们的婚礼掩人耳目 |
[18:54] | to escape from the Norwegian National Police! | 来帮她逃脱挪威国家警察的追捕! |
[18:58] | Smart. Kitty Cat. It’s all right. | 这招很聪明啊 没关系 我的小猫咪 |
[19:00] | We’ll just get married back in the States. | 我们回美国结婚就好 |
[19:02] | No. We are gonna get married right now, | 不行 我们现在就要结婚 |
[19:06] | in Europe, because it’s romantic. | 就在欧洲 因为这样很浪漫 |
[19:09] | Do you wanna maybe… | 你想不想… |
[19:11] | clean up first? | 先把脸洗干净? |
[19:12] | No. I feel fucking pretty. | 不用 老娘现在美爆了 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry. Who taught you to do a smoky eye? | 不好意思 谁教你画烟熏妆的呀? |
[19:20] | Joint Special Operations Command. JSOC. | 联合特种作战司令部 JSOC |
[19:24] | Aha. It’s not bad. | 啊哈 画得不错 |
[19:27] | 地下墓穴 芬兰大使馆底下 晚上7:09 | |
[19:27] | These tunnels date back to World War II. | 这些地道在二战时就有了 |
[19:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:31] | Local citizens banded together in secret to assist the Nazis. | 当地人们在这里秘密聚集 一起帮助纳粹 |
[19:34] | I think we should be underneath the security perimeter by now. | 我觉得我们现在应该正在安全边界的下面 |
[19:37] | – How can you tell? – Ben. Over here. | – 你怎么看出来的? – 本 到这来 |
[19:39] | – What’s that? – Ben. | – 那是什么? -本 |
[19:42] | Murman! | 老墨! |
[19:43] | – Selina. – I am so happy to see you! | – 赛琳娜 – 见到你真开心! |
[19:45] | You have no idea! | 你不知道我现在有多开心! |
[19:46] | I have helped many tunnel escapes. | 我帮助过很多人从地道逃跑 |
[19:48] | – Funny story. – Oh, here we go. | – 给你讲个有意思的 – 开始了 |
[19:50] | Once, I told my enemy it was tunnel escape, | 有一次 我告诉我的政敌从地道逃跑 |
[19:54] | but in fact, I just buried him alive. | 但实际上 我把他活埋了 |
[19:56] | Murman. | 老墨 |
[19:59] | Actually, it was her, | 啊事实上 那政敌是个女的 |
[20:01] | but story is funnier with a man, huh? | 不过男他听着更有意思 是吗? |
[20:04] | In these #MeToo days, you know? | 现在正在搞#我也是运动 你懂的? |
[20:05] | Actually, I think it could work with a woman. | 事实上 我觉得女的也很有意思 |
[20:08] | Either way, it’s a very good story. | 不管怎么说 是个不错的故事 |
[20:10] | Beginning, middle and end. Plus a lesson. | 有头有尾 还能给人一个教训 |
[20:12] | But I would never, ever buried alive my dear old friend Selina. | 但我永远不可能活埋我亲爱的朋友赛琳娜 |
[20:17] | Chivalry is not dead, Murman. | 骑士精神未死啊 老墨 |
[20:19] | No, no, no. Her name was Svetlana, | 不 不 那个人的名字叫斯韦特兰娜 |
[20:22] | and she’s definitely dead. | 而且她绝对已经死了 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I think the story does work better with a man. | 呃 我觉得这个故事的确换成男的比较好 |
[20:26] | That was my first instinct. | 我的直觉就是这样 |
[20:28] | Well, there you go. | 哈 你说得对 |
[20:29] | Now, my car will take you to the airport… | 现在 我的车会送你到机场… |
[20:31] | – OK. – And the airplane is waiting | – 好的 – 飞机就等着 |
[20:32] | to run out of gas and drop you into the North Sea. | 用光汽油 然后把你扔进北海 |
[20:36] | What? | 你说啥? |
[20:38] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[20:41] | – You are bad. – You believed me! | – 你真坏 – 你信了! |
[20:43] | Ha! You got us. | 哈! 你吓到我们了 |
[20:46] | I want to make one quick stop | 在去机场的路上 |
[20:47] | on the way to the airport. | 我想稍微停一下 |
[20:49] | – What? – Yeah, I wanna just pop in | – 什么? – 对 我想进去一下 |
[20:50] | and grab my Nobel Peace Prize. | 拿上我的诺贝尔和平奖 |
[20:52] | Ma’am, that’s the Nobel Prize of bad ideas! | 女士 你这个想法能得诺贝尔糟糕决定奖! |
[20:55] | – No, that’s economics, OK? – We need to be out | – 并不 这是合理利用时间 好吗? – 我们需要马上 |
[20:57] | of this jurisdiction immediately! | 从这个辖区离开! |
[20:58] | Oh, please, I’ve got America on my side, | 噢拜托 我有美国给我撑腰呢 |
[21:00] | and America doesn’t give a shit about anything! | 而且美国什么都他妈不在乎! |
[21:02] | The Hague gives a shit. | 但海牙在乎啊 |
[21:03] | We are not in America. We just crawled out of a drain! | 我们现在不在美国 我们刚从一条下水道里爬出来! |
[21:06] | – Wait, what? – We’re not in America right now. | – 等等 那是啥? – 我们现在不在美国境内 |
[21:08] | For cryin’ out loud. | 我的老天爷 |
[21:09] | OK, look, call Leon right now. | 好了 听着 现在给利昂打电话 |
[21:10] | Tell him to get his dick out of whatever homeless woman | 让他赶紧把他的鸟从旅馆门口 |
[21:13] | froze to death in front of the hotel, | 冻死的流浪女人那拔出来 |
[21:14] | meet us over there with the speech. Let’s go! | 然后带着演讲稿和我们在那碰头 我们走! |
[21:16] | Call him, call him, call him! | 打电话 打电话 打电话! |
[21:17] | 乔娜·瑞恩母亲的家 新罕布什尔州 下午1:40 | |
[21:23] | Hi, I’m Dan Egan, I used to work at the White House. | 嗨 我是丹·伊根 我在白宫工作过 |
[21:24] | You barely worked at the White House. | 你基本没在白宫干过啊 |
[21:29] | Oh, Ames, I almost offered to help your career, | 噢 艾米 我差点就要提出帮你解决工作问题 |
[21:31] | then bang you and tell everybody in the office | 然后再上了你并且告诉办公室里所有人 |
[21:33] | you’re an unstable slut. | 你是个不靠谱的小婊砸 |
[21:35] | It’s a new dress. | 这是件新裙子 |
[21:40] | Come on, come on. | 拜托了 拜托了 |
[21:41] | Dumb child locks. | 傻叉的儿童安全锁 |
[21:43] | – Need some help? – Thank you so much. | – 需要帮忙吗? – 非常感谢 |
[21:48] | How long have you been taking these? | 你吃这些药多久了? |
[21:49] | Ever since Jonah whacked me on the nose at the rally, | 自从乔纳在集会上撞了我的鼻子开始 |
[21:52] | but the pain went away in two days. | 不过两天后就不疼了 |
[21:53] | They gave me 97 pills, though, | 不过医生给了我97片药 |
[21:55] | so now I’ve just been taking ’em | 所以我就一直在吃药 |
[21:57] | for the going-away of my feelings. | 来庆祝疼痛消失 |
[21:59] | So you’re not pregnant. | 所以你没有怀孕 |
[22:00] | Oh, no. Jonah and I don’t want any more kids | 噢 没有 乔纳和我暂时不想再要孩子 |
[22:03] | until I can get my cake pop business off the ground. | 等我的棒棒糖蛋糕创业项目起步了再说 |
[22:05] | And we can do genetic testing | 那个时候我们再去做基因检测 |
[22:07] | to make sure they’re not born dead. | 确定孩子不会生下来就夭折 |
[22:09] | – Hey, Jonie. – Yeah? | – 嗨 乔纳 – 嗯? |
[22:11] | Right now you have a historic opportunity | 现在你有一个历史性的大好机会 |
[22:14] | to speak to our better natures, bring the country together. | 去唤起人们的良知 让整个国家团结起来 |
[22:17] | But to do that, I think you have to tone down | 但是为了实现这个,我觉得你需要控制你的脾气 |
[22:20] | the angry, incoherent rhetoric a bit. | 还有你莫名其妙的浮夸表达方式 |
[22:24] | I have kinda pushed it, haven’t I? | 我有点过了 是吗? |
[22:26] | A little bit, Jonie. | 是有点 乔纳 |
[22:30] | OK, Dad. Yeah, I will. | 好的 爸爸 我会的 |
[22:32] | Yeah. OK. | 对 好的 |
[22:35] | Hey, Mom, will you make us some pancakes? | 嘿 妈妈 能给我们做点煎饼吗? |
[22:37] | – Ooh! Banana pancakes. – Yeah, banana pancakes. | – 噢 香蕉煎饼! – 是的 香蕉煎饼 |
[22:39] | I don’t think I have any eggs. | 我觉得我好像没有鸡蛋了 |
[22:43] | Go to the store to make pancakes! | 去店里买 然后做煎饼呀! |
[22:45] | Pancakes! Pancakes! | 煎饼! 煎饼! |
[22:47] | Jonah, I think that… | 乔纳 我觉得… |
[22:49] | Oh, my God! Lloyd! | 噢 我的天! 罗伊德! |
[22:51] | – Dad? – Oh, my God! Call 9-1-1! | – 爸爸? – 噢我的天! 打911! |
[22:53] | – Dad! – Make sure his nose is wet! | – 爸爸! – 让他的鼻子保持湿润! |
[22:55] | – What? – Uh, that’s for dogs. | – 什么? – 噢 那是处理狗的方式 |
[22:57] | Let’s go. We gotta move. | 走吧 我们该走了 |
[22:58] | We gotta get this thing and get to the airport. | 我们要拿到这个东西 然后赶到机场 |
[23:01] | President Lu! | 陆主席! |
[23:03] | You’re a hard man to get ahold of. | 你可真是很难找到啊 |
[23:07] | Are we really doing this again? We all know he speaks English. | 我们真的要玩这个吗? 我们都知道他会说英语 |
[23:11] | I like your hair like that. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[23:13] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[23:15] | Selina Meyer. Why am I not surprised to see you? Sit, please. | 赛琳娜·梅耶 我见到你居然一点都不惊讶? 请坐吧 |
[23:18] | Lookit, Lu, we have always been able to do business together. | 你看 陆主席 我们之前一直都能一起做生意的 |
[23:22] | If I’m elected, the U.S. is gonna import | 如果我被选上了总统 美国会进口 |
[23:25] | a shit-ton more of your tainted baby formula | 更多你们的问题奶粉 |
[23:28] | and defective drywall. | 和有缝的干板墙(建筑材料) |
[23:29] | – A little secret. – What? | – 跟你说个小秘密 – 什么? |
[23:31] | Different label, same product. | 换汤不换药 |
[23:33] | Islands. | 那些岛 |
[23:34] | Islands. | 那些岛 |
[23:35] | Any islands you want, Lu. | 你想要什么岛都可以 陆主席 |
[23:37] | Diaoyu, Spratly… Florida Keys, even. | 钓鱼岛 南沙群岛… 甚至佛罗里达群岛 |
[23:41] | President Montez has been a great friend to China. | 蒙泰兹总统一直都是中国很好的朋友 |
[23:44] | Our loyalty to her is unshakeable. I’m sorry. | 我们对她的忠诚是不可动摇的 对不起 |
[23:48] | You can have Tibet. | 你可以拿走西藏 |
[23:50] | What? | 什么? |
[23:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:53] | You can have Tibet back. | 你可以把西藏拿回去 |
[23:55] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗? |
[23:56] | No. Right after the election, you can have it back. | 没有 选举结束之后 你就可以把它拿回去 |
[23:59] | I mean, I’ll have to condemn your actions publically, of course. | 当然 我到时候还是得公开谴责一下你的行为 |
[24:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:03] | But then we’ll propose a U.N. Resolution, | 然后我们会提一个联合国决议 |
[24:06] | – you’ll veto it… – I will. | – 然后你否决掉… – 我会的 |
[24:07] | Then, ya know, have at it. | 然后 你懂的 交给你了 |
[24:09] | Is being president in a democracy even that great? | 在一个民主国家当总统真的有那么爽吗? |
[24:11] | – Well, it’s barely a democracy, so… – I agree with that. | – 嗯 其实美国也算不上是民主国家了 所以… – 这个我同意 |
[24:14] | I got a thing to get. Do we have a deal, or…? | 我得去取个东西 我们就这么定了 还是说…? |
[24:16] | – Sure. – I knew it. | – 当然 – 我就知道 |
[24:18] | – Yeah. We’re good. – You’re a good man. | – 是的 就这么定了 – 你真是个好人 |
[24:20] | I like it. You look good in a bowtie. | 我喜欢 你戴领结挺好看 |
[24:22] | Everything OK in here? | 一切还好吗? |
[24:22] | Oh, you bet. | 噢 当然好 |
[24:24] | ‘Cause you’re my lapdog now. | 因为你现在是我的走狗了 |
[24:25] | – OK. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 是的 |
[24:27] | I thought I would take just a few moments of your time | 我希望在这里借用大家一点时间 |
[24:29] | to remind you of the plight | 来回想一下格鲁吉亚 |
[24:32] | of the Azerbaijani minority in Georgia… | 阿塞拜疆少数族裔的苦难… |
[24:34] | I’m here! | 我来啦! |
[24:36] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[24:37] | I’m here! Thank you! | 我来了! 谢谢! |
[24:40] | – What are you doing here? – Oh, thank you! | – 你在这干什么? – 噢 十分感谢 |
[24:42] | It’s very perilous for you to be here. | 你在这里非常危险 |
[24:44] | Thank you so much! Thank you! | 非常感谢 谢谢! |
[24:45] | – I don’t think you should… – Give it. | – 我觉得你不应该… – 给我 |
[24:47] | Thank you so much for that wonderful introduction. | 非常感谢你优秀的介绍词 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | When the committee called | 当协会给我打电话 |
[24:55] | to tell me I would be receiving the Nobel Peace Prize… | 说我将获得诺贝尔和平奖… |
[24:59] | Summit award… | 峰会奖… |
[25:01] | I considered telling them I didn’t want it. | 我想过告诉他们 我并不想要这个奖 |
[25:04] | You see, it’s never been important to me | 你们看 我一向不在意 |
[25:10] | But I decided to come tonight. | 但我还是决定今天晚上来这里 |
[25:13] | Not for myself, | 不是为了我自己 |
[25:15] | but for the country of… | 而是为了… |
[25:18] | Tibet. | 西藏国 |
[25:21] | Imagine a world | 请试想出一个 |
[25:22] | where Tibet were not free. | 西藏没有独立的世界 |
[25:27] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[25:29] | And one of the world’s great human treasures, | 而世界上最伟大的人类财富之一 |
[25:32] | Tibet’s lamas, | 西藏的喇嘛们 |
[25:34] | like these right here sitting in the front row, | 也就是坐在前排的这些人 |
[25:39] | looking at me… | 看着我发言的这些人… |
[25:42] | would certainly be imprisoned and tortured | 会面临怎样无法想象的囚禁和折磨 |
[25:47] | in the most vicious ways imaginable… | 甚至还要遭受… |
[25:52] | possibly even k-illed. | 杀害 |
[25:56] | Oh, God Almighty. I… | 我的天 我.. |
[25:59] | So maybe I should just wrap this up. | 也许我应该总结一下 |
[26:02] | Shall we scroll, um, ahead, please? | 抱歉 能把提词器往前滑一点吗? |
[26:04] | Could you just… Yes. | 能不能… 对 |
[26:05] | Wait… Yes. | 就是这里… 谢谢 |
[26:07] | Tibet must always be free. | 西藏必须一直独立 |
[26:10] | Free today, free tomorrow, | 今天独立 明天独立 |
[26:13] | free forever. Oh, God. | 永远独立 我的天 |
[26:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[26:16] | Wonderful! | 太棒了! |
[26:17] | Photos, please. | 请合影留念 |
[26:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:21] | No one’s ever gonna forget that speech. | 没人会忘了这场演讲的 |
[26:24] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[26:25] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[26:27] | Take this piece of shit. | 把这坨废品拿好了 |
[26:28] | Stop. Selina, stop. You give me no choice… | 等等 塞琳娜 停一下 你让我只能… |
[26:31] | Goodbye, Minna. | 明娜 拜拜 |
[26:32] | Wow, talk about inhumane droning. | 还说什么不人道的空袭呢 |
[26:35] | I guess I’ve got a type. | 我想我有喜欢的类型了 |
[26:36] | 荫林公墓 丹巴顿 新罕布什尔州 上午9:52 | |
[26:37] | Dan? | 丹? |
[26:38] | – Hi. – So nice to see you… | – 你好 – 见到你很高兴… |
[26:40] | on this sad occasion. | 虽然场合很悲伤 |
[26:42] | So I thought maybe we could get a drink and… | 我们要不要一起喝杯东西然后… |
[26:45] | Oh, sorry. Ames, this is Layla, my girlfriend. | 抱歉 艾米丽 这位是莱拉 我的女朋友 |
[26:49] | It just feels so weird saying that out loud. I can’t help it. | 听自己这么大声说出来感觉怪怪的 但我就是情不自禁 |
[26:52] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[26:54] | Layla’s an OB-GYN. | 莱拉是一位妇产科大夫 |
[26:56] | I know what she does. | 我知道她是干什么的 |
[26:57] | Oh, God, of course. | 抱歉 你当然知道 |
[26:58] | You guys have… Have already met. | 你们已经… 见过了 |
[27:00] | Classic Egan. | 瞧我这记性 |
[27:03] | Are you OK here? | 你在这儿待会儿行吗? |
[27:04] | Yeah? OK. | 行? 那好 |
[27:07] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 朋友? |
[27:08] | So, how was your follow-up appointment? | 你的后续预约检查如何啊? |
[27:11] | Less of a metal tube up my vag than this. | 比现在这种拿着金属管探进我阴道的感觉要好 |
[27:14] | I’m so sorry, Nancy. | 节哀 南希 |
[27:16] | Adult chicken pox can be very serious. | 成年人出水痘的确可能很严重 |
[27:19] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[27:21] | Don’t blame yourself, Jonah. | 不要再责怪自己了 乔纳 |
[27:22] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:27] | Can you get her a pill or something and calm her down? | 你能给她喂片药什么的 让她先冷静下来吗? |
[27:29] | I don’t want diazepam, I want something good. | 我不需要安定 给我弄点好的 |
[27:32] | – OK. – Jonah, I gotta talk to you about that. | – 行了 – 乔纳 我得跟你谈谈 |
[27:35] | – OK. Oh, God. – Jonie, Jonie. | – 行了 天呐 – 乔乔 小乔乔 |
[27:38] | I’m just so sorry. | 我真的感到很遗憾 |
[27:39] | Oh. Thank you, Uncle Jeff. I really appreciate that. | 谢谢你 杰夫叔叔 我真的很感激 |
[27:42] | Sorry you killed your own father and I wasn’t there to see it! | 太遗憾了 没能亲眼见证你弄死自己的老子! |
[27:51] | – Sorry! – Uncle Jeff. | – 抱歉! – 杰夫叔叔! |
[27:53] | Could you please stop laughing? | 你能别笑了吗? |
[27:55] | I can’t! | 我忍不住! |
[27:57] | I can’t believe you gave him chicken pox. | 我不敢相信你传给他的是水痘 |
[27:59] | I always had you pegged as an AIDS guy. | 我一直以为你携带的是艾滋 |
[28:07] | It’s not funny, but his laughter is infectious. | 这不是很好笑 但他的笑声太魔性了 |
[28:10] | I can’t breathe! | 我呼吸不过来了! |
[28:14] | – I can’t breathe! – Mr. Kane, | – 我呼吸不过来了! – 凯恩先生 |
[28:16] | you’re gonna come with me. | 请你跟着我过来 |
[28:19] | Here’s my hotel key. If you got a dick, I’ll pay double. | 这是我的酒店门卡 如果你有一根那玩意儿 我就付你双倍 |
[28:22] | OK, everybody can come in and take a seat. | 好了 大家都进来 找个地方坐一坐 |
[28:25] | – Hey, babe. – I love you. | – 嘿 宝贝 – 我爱你 |
[28:26] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:28] | So first off, I guess, thanks, everybody, for coming. | 首先… 真的很感谢大家能过来 |
[28:31] | And, um, as most of you know, | 大家应该都知道 |
[28:34] | I didn’t get a lot of time with my dad, | 我跟父亲呆在一起的时间并不多 |
[28:36] | but I think in the time that I did have with him | 但是在我和他相处的日子里 |
[28:39] | I realized what a stupid loser he was. | 我觉得他是个非常愚蠢的屌丝 |
[28:41] | He didn’t deserve me. Or even my mom. | 他配不上我 也配不上我妈妈 |
[28:44] | All he ever did, actually, was run out on us. | 他所干的事 说真的 就是抛弃我们 |
[28:47] | First, all those years ago, and now by dying. | 首先 很多年前就抛弃了我们 现在死了又抛弃了我们 |
[28:51] | And I guess I don’t even know if I liked him that much, | 我甚至都不确定我有没有那么爱他 |
[28:54] | because he probably woulda sucked like all of my other step-dads. | 因为他和我的那些继父们一样恶心 |
[28:57] | And I don’t care that he’s dead, because I am very strong. | 所以他死了我也不在乎 因为我非常坚强 |
[29:00] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[29:01] | We’re having cake pops at the house later. | 我们待会儿会在室内吃点棒棒糖蛋糕 |
[29:03] | – Who wants to go dancing? – I’m leaving. This place sucks. | – 谁想去跳舞? – 我要走了 这个地方好糟糕 |
[29:05] | My husband’s right there. | 我的老公在这里 |
[29:07] | Richard, that bastard Ballentine, | 理查德 巴伦泰那个混蛋 |
[29:09] | he caught shingles from Typhoid Jonah. | 他从伤寒乔纳那里感染了带状疱疹 |
[29:12] | He went blind with partial paralysis and has to step down. | 他局部瘫痪 还失明了 不得不下台 |
[29:15] | Oh, my God, that’s awful. | 我的天呐 这也太糟了 |
[29:16] | No! That makes me… I mean, you, | 不! 这让我… 我的意思是…你 |
[29:19] | the governor of Iowa! | 成为爱荷华州州长了! |
[29:21] | – Congratulations to us both. – Oh, my God. | – 那得恭喜我们俩了 – 我的天呐 |
[29:23] | 斯塔夫地区机场 弗雷德里克斯堡 弗吉尼亚州 晚上6:33 | |
[29:24] | So listen, you guys, | 听着 朋友们 |
[29:25] | we have to start thinking about the convention. | 我们必须开始想想大会的事了 |
[29:26] | – Sure do. – And possible veep candidates. | – 当然 – 还有可能的副总统候选人 |
[29:29] | There are a lot of people I want to snub. | 我想鄙视的还有很多人 |
[29:30] | – Ma’am. – Yeah? | – 夫人 – 嗯? |
[29:31] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[29:32] | Oh, my God! Is that Richard? | 我的天呐! 那是理查德吗? |
[29:35] | Governor Splett. | 州长史培雷 |
[29:36] | – No! – Yeah. | – 不! – 是的 |
[29:38] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[29:39] | What’s going on here? | 这是要干什么? |
[29:40] | I thought nobody gave two Osama bin Shits | 我以为没有人会关心 |
[29:43] | about the drone strike. | 那场空袭 |
[29:45] | This is about killing elephants. | 这跟你炸掉的那头大象有关 |
[29:47] | There’s two things Americans don’t like to see get hurt: | 美国人不能忍受两种对象被伤害: |
[29:49] | animals, and white girls on spring break. | 动物 还有休春假的白人女孩 |
[29:51] | The story is everywhere. | 到处都在讨论这件事 |
[29:52] | Peggy Noonan has a column | 佩吉·努南有一个专栏 |
[29:54] | about Babar and American exceptionalism. | 是关于《大象家族》和美国例外主义的 |
[29:56] | She’s a dumb cunt. | 她就是个蠢荡妇 |
[29:58] | Is this gonna affect my numbers, ya think? | 你觉得这会影响到我的支持率吗? |
[30:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[30:04] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐! |
[30:06] | He’s giving me the finger. | 他竟然给我比中指 |
[30:08] | Look. See? | 看到了吗? |
[30:11] | 乔纳·瑞安 真理守车 摩尔黑的 肯塔基周 上午11:46 | |
[30:11] | As many of you know, | 很多人都知道 |
[30:12] | it has been a difficult week for me | 这周对我来说非常艰难 |
[30:15] | with the death of my dumb father | 我那个蠢蛋老爸挂了 |
[30:17] | and my hot wife going into rehab. | 我的辣娇妻去做康复治疗了 |
[30:20] | Which, when you think about it, | 不过这么一想 |
[30:21] | kinda makes her hotter, ya know? | 好像这让她更性感了 是吧? |
[30:24] | But with the Lord’s help, I got through it. | 但是在主的帮助下 我挺过来了 |
[30:28] | And when I say Lord, | 我说的这位主 |
[30:30] | I mean Jesus Christ Almighty, not the Jewish one. | 是天主教的那位主 不是犹太教那位 |
[30:36] | Now, there has been a lot of debate | 最近一直有很多 |
[30:38] | about whether vaccines do or do not kill people. | 关于疫苗是否会杀人的辩论 |
[30:42] | And they do… That’s just science. | 的确是会的.. 不过这只是科学 |
[30:44] | But the other real killer… is diseases. | 另一个真正的杀手… 是疾病 |
[30:48] | And how do these diseases get into America? | 这些疾病是怎么进入美国的呢? |
[30:52] | – How? – Immigrants. | – 怎么进入的? – 外来移民 |
[30:53] | – Kill ’em! – Yeah… Well, I mean, | – 杀了他们! – 对… 我是说 |
[30:55] | we don’t have to kill all of ’em. | 没有必要杀掉全部 |
[30:57] | There are some good immigrants. Beyoncé? | 毕竟里面还是有些好的 碧昂斯? |
[30:59] | Ms. Brookheimer, do you have anything to eat? | 布鲁姆基斯女士 你有什么吃的吗? |
[31:01] | Um, I’ve got gum and Advil. | 我有口香糖和止痛片 |
[31:05] | He had this carne asada that I think was a family recipe. | 我觉得他的烤牛肉应该是家族传下来的食谱 |
[31:09] | That guy stays. | 这人可以留下来 |
[31:10] | But we are not going to stop diseases | 除非我们封锁国境线 否则我们 |
[31:14] | unless we close our borders! | 是不可能抑制这些疾病的! |
[31:17] | – Yeah! – From now on, | – 对! – 从现在开始 |
[31:19] | no one in, no one out! | 封锁国境! 不出不进! |
[31:22] | Thank you. No one in, no one out! | 谢谢! 封锁国境! 不出不进! |
[31:25] | 圣卢克医院 得梅因 爱荷华州 下午2:33 | |
[31:27] | – What? Wh-Who’s there? – It’s Richard. | – 什么? 是谁? – 理查德 |
[31:30] | – Who? – Governor Richard Splett? | – 谁? – 理查德·史培雷州长? |
[31:33] | We brought you some flowers. | 我们给你带了花 |
[31:35] | Word is out on you, Splett. | 人人都在说你 史培雷 |
[31:37] | You’re living proof | 政界里最烂的人 |
[31:39] | that the worst people in politics always succeed. | 往往都成功了 你就是活生生的例子 |
[31:42] | I’ll tell ya something else, Splett. Listen carefully. | 听着 我跟你说点儿别的 史培雷 |
[31:46] | Someday you’ll be an old man, and you’ll… | 某天你也会老 你也会… |
[31:48] | Governor, now that you’re a super-delegate, | 市长 现在你就是一位超级代表 |
[31:50] | have you given any thought as | 你有想好 |
[31:51] | to who you’re gonna be endorsing at the convention? | 在党代会上你会支持谁吗? |
[31:53] | Isn’t there any way I can endorse all of them? | 我能不能全都支持? |
[31:57] | All right, thank you guys so much. | 好了 非常感谢大家 |
[32:02] | Pull up a chair, Splett. | 搬把椅子过来 史培雷 |
[32:03] | I’ve never told anyone this before. | 我以前从没告诉过任何人 |
[32:07] | I have a daughter in California. | 我在加州有一个私生女 |
[32:10] | She doesn’t know anything about me. | 她一点儿不知道我的存在 |
[32:13] | I’ve seen photographs… on the internet. | 我在网上… 见过她的照片 |
[32:16] | Did President Meyer find a way | 梅耶总统找到一个 |
[32:18] | to steal the nomination from me like she stole South Carolina? | 从我手里偷走提名的办法了吗 就像她偷南卡罗莱纳州一样? |
[32:20] | If you can’t figure out how to steal South Carolina, | 如果你不知道怎么偷南卡罗莱纳州 |
[32:23] | you have no business being president. | 你的总统就没戏了 |
[32:26] | I’m not gonna let them take this from me. | 我绝对不会让他们从我手里夺走这个的 |
[32:29] | I was right! I should be president! | 我是对的! 我就该当总统! |
[32:33] | That’s not funny, Kent. | 这并不好笑 肯特 |
[32:34] | I haven’t been funny since 1987. | 我1987年后就没开过玩笑了 |
[32:37] | I didn’t come to North Carolina to lose. | 我来北卡州不是来输的 |
[32:38] | I don’t even like to change planes here. | 我甚至都不乐意在这里转机 |
[32:45] | I just wanna be president. | 我只是想当个总统 |
[32:48] | Do you want six almonds? | 你想吃六颗杏仁吗? |
[32:50] | No! | 滚! |