时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Sarah Kramer. | |
[00:40] | You are gay. The girl’s a mannequin. | 你这个同性恋. 这姑娘是个模特. |
[00:43] | She’s in my chem. class. | 她和我上同一门化学课. |
[00:45] | She smells good. | 她真香啊. |
[00:46] | Yeah, she’s cute in a Hillary Duff-meet with the galleria-Teen People kind of way. | 是啊,她在Hillary Duff上不错 |
[00:51] | She’s not hot. | 她一点也不性感. |
[00:55] | Her. | 她. |
[00:56] | Who, Veronica Mars? | 谁, Veronica Mars? |
[00:58] | Yeah, she comes into the video store. | 嗯, 他来我的音像店. |
[01:00] | You do know her dad’s a private detective. | 你知道他老爸是个私人侦探吧. |
[01:02] | – Seriously? – No, in a movie. | – 真的? – 电影里. |
[01:04] | Yes, seriously. She works with him. | 是的, 是真的. 她和她老爸一起干活. |
[01:07] | Eight and a half, that’s my final offer. | 8块半, 最高价了. |
[01:09] | Dude. She’s that smoking and a private eye? That’s gotta make her at least a nine. | 老兄. 她是那种私人侦探? 最起码9块. |
[01:15] | Guess what I’m doing this weekend. | 你猜我周末要干什么. |
[01:16] | I’m guessing it involves auto-eroticism. | 我猜肯定包括自慰. |
[01:19] | Close. I will be cruising the marina in my Dad’s Saber 386… | 差不多. 我会在我老爸的Saber 386码头上游船 … |
[01:24] | That’s a luxury sailboat. | 豪华帆船. |
[01:26] | You know, wind through my hair, Strokes blasting through the speakers, | 你知道,轻风拂面, 乐音绕耳, |
[01:29] | and with any luck, a wide-eyed impressionable vixen by my side. | 幸运的话, 身边还有一个睁大眼睛敏感女人. |
[01:34] | Impressionable? Me? Ha. | 敏感? 我? 哈. |
[01:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I said impressionable. Not you. | 好了, 好了. 我只是说敏感. 没指你. |
[01:41] | You know, you might wanna check your ego at the door, there, missy. | 你可能想好好反思一下你的自负, 小姐. |
[01:53] | Thanks, man. | 多谢, 老兄. |
[02:00] | The weird thing about going to high school with your ex is they’re inescapable. | 当你和你前男友在一个高中时, 你会很奇怪地发现总能碰到他. |
[02:04] | Everywhere you turn, there they are. | 不管你在哪儿. |
[02:23] | Lazy day, huh? Lazy day. | 挺悠闲的, 嗯? |
[02:26] | You gonna get off that raft anytime soon? | 你马上下来吗? |
[02:30] | – What? – Listen, I was thinking about next summer. | – 什么? – 听着, 我在考虑明年夏天的事. |
[02:34] | And my friend Ron Curtis, he’s an advisor to Senator Rake in Washington. | 我有个朋友Ron Curtis, 他是华盛顿参议员Rake的顾问. |
[02:38] | He’s got an internship that is opening in his office. | 他办公室需要实习生. |
[02:41] | I think that you should write him a letter and you should express your interest in politics. | 我想你该给他写封信,告诉他你对政治很感兴趣. |
[02:46] | You could tell him about your campaign for the student government, | 你可以告诉他学生会的选举, |
[02:50] | you could tell him about all these different things that you do surrounding government… | 或者你在学生会干的各种事情… |
[02:57] | So I got a call from your guidance counselor today. She wants to see me. | 我今天接到你导师的电话,她想见我. |
[03:02] | Any idea what for? | 你知道有什么事情吗? |
[03:03] | Nope. | 不知道. |
[03:05] | Have you been playing nice with the other children? | 你和其他孩子处的愉快吗? |
[03:07] | You know, Dad, I’m Old School. An eye for an eye. | 你知道, 爸, 我是守旧派. 人不犯我,我不犯人. |
[03:10] | That’s actually Old Testament. | 这是毛主席说的. |
[03:14] | Come on, no help? You’re not going to give me any idea what to expect? | 得了, 你不知道? 你不打算告诉我有什么事情? |
[03:18] | Honestly, I haven’t a clue. | 老实说我一点头绪都没有. |
[03:20] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[03:25] | What do you think Mom was doing at the Camelot Motel with Jake Kane two weeks ago? | 你认为妈妈2周前在Camelot酒店和Jake Kane干什么? |
[03:30] | I told you to stay away from that case. | 我告诉过你别管这件事. |
[03:33] | I just don’t understand. She’s only in Arizona. Why haven’t you been looking– | 我只是搞不懂. 她一直在Arizona. 你为什么没有找。。。 |
[03:36] | Veronica, please. | Veronica, 拜托. |
[03:42] | How about those Padres? | 这些Padres怎么样? |
[03:49] | I just want to see him passionate about something. | 我只是想让他对某些事打起精神. |
[03:52] | As long as it’s something you’re passionate about. | 对你感兴趣的那些事情. |
[03:55] | No. Anything. | 不. 随便什么事儿. |
[03:58] | He’s not going to get into a good college without some defining interests. | 如果他没有特定的兴趣,就进不了一个好大学. |
[04:02] | I think we could be a little more patient, Jake. | 我想我们得耐心点, Jake. |
[04:04] | We all lost Lilly, and we miss her. | Lilly不在了, 我们都很想念他. |
[04:07] | But that doesn’t mean we stop living our lives. | 但这不代表我们无法继续活下去. |
[04:12] | Do we got more liquid soap? | 有洗洁精吗? |
[04:13] | Check underneath the sink. | 水槽下面看看. |
[04:16] | I’m going to go to the library, okay, don’t wait up. | 我要去图书馆, 别等我. |
[04:25] | Where are you going, sweetie? | 你去哪儿, 宝贝? |
[04:27] | Just over to Shelly’s. | 到Shelly家. |
[04:28] | Okay, well please be back before eleven. School tomorrow. | 好的, 11点前你得回来. 明天还要上课. |
[05:40] | Excellent recommendation as always. Thank you. | 和往常一样,你推荐的是部好片. 谢谢. |
[05:44] | Kevin Spacey is so amazing. And you should check out Body Heat. | Kevin Spacey太棒了. 你该看看他的《Body Heat》. |
[05:49] | These are late. | 这些是最新的. |
[05:52] | Rent it if you wanna rent it, I’m just saying I’m not going to watch it. | 如果你想租就租吧, 我只是说我不想看. |
[05:55] | There’s only so many times a girl can watch “Slapshot”, you know what I’m saying? | 一个女孩子家看 《Slapshot》, 你知道我的意思吗? |
[05:59] | So is it true your dad’s a PI? | 你老爸真是个私人侦探? |
[06:02] | That’s what it says on the sign. | 是啊. |
[06:04] | And you work with him? | 你和他一起干活? |
[06:05] | Sometimes. | 有时. |
[06:07] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[06:09] | Sure. | 没问题. |
[06:11] | It’s kind of private. | 私事. |
[06:16] | Find me at school tomorrow. | 明天到学校找我. |
[06:17] | I got the Cowboys too, just in case we need a backup. | 我还拿了《Cowboys》, 留个备份以防万一. |
[06:29] | Duncan? This is me reminding you to take your pill. | Duncan? 我在提醒你,别忘了吃药. |
[06:35] | Darling, there’s absolutely no shame in taking anti-depressants. | 亲爱的, 吃抑郁症的药没什么丢脸的. |
[06:39] | I don’t know anyone who hasn’t needed them at some point in their lives. | 我不认为有谁一生中从来不需要这东西. |
[06:42] | I know it’s been rough since your sister died, but you’ve only been on them for, what, six months? | 我知道你妹妹死后你很不好受, 但只过了6个月? |
[06:46] | Just give it a little more time. | 再过段时间. |
[06:53] | Will you be home for dinner? | 你回家吃饭吗? |
[06:54] | – Yeah, sure thing, Mom. – Good. | – 当然,妈妈. – 好. |
[07:34] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嗨,怎么了? |
[07:38] | Let’s go out. | 我们出去约会吧. |
[07:41] | Finally! The girl comes to her senses! | 这个姑娘终于开窍了! |
[07:45] | Hey, did you hook up with Shelly last night? | 你昨晚和Shelly怎么样? |
[07:47] | Uh, she’s a talker. She’s a talker. | 呃, 她话很多,太多了. |
[07:51] | Turns out she has conflicted feelings for her new stepmom | 她好像对新的继母感情复杂 |
[07:53] | and the color scheme the woman’s chosen for the family– | 还有就是这个女人为家里选择的配色方案– |
[07:56] | – Man, I hate it when they talk. – Yeah, I know. | – 老兄, 我讨厌女人的谈话. – 我知道. |
[07:57] | Hey, have you noticed that the new kid in town has been all over your trailer-park ex? | 嘿, 你注意到镇里的那小子整天围着你前马子转? |
[08:04] | Let it be, Logan. | 让他去, Logan. |
[08:06] | Okay, nowhere man. You be the fool on the hill. | 好吧, 你这个蠢才. |
[08:09] | See if I care… | 我不在意… |
[08:13] | Dude, you don’t look so hot. | 兄弟, 你看上去不大好. |
[08:32] | You okay? | 好了吗? |
[08:34] | Never better. | 再好没有. |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[08:42] | That girl is seriously whack. | 那姑娘真带劲. |
[08:45] | – I don’t think I’m supposed to be in here. – You wanna talk? | – 我想我不该呆在这儿. – 你不是想谈谈吗? |
[08:48] | Uh, yeah. Do you think you could help find someone for me? | 唔, 是的. 你能帮我找个人吗? |
[08:51] | – Who? – My father. | – 谁? – 我父亲. |
[08:53] | He ran out about ten years ago and I haven’t heard from him since. | 他10年前出走后就再也没消息了. |
[08:56] | Sounds like a winner. Are you sure you wanna find him? | 听起来像真的一样,你确定要找他吗? |
[08:59] | Well yeah. | 是啊. |
[09:04] | Maybe. I just gotta know what happened to him, you know? | 也许我只是想知道他怎么了? |
[09:07] | Why now? Why haven’t you looked for him before? | 为什么现在? 你以前怎么不找? |
[09:11] | Well, my mom got laid off two months ago and she’s working these two really crappy jobs, | 嗯, 我妈2个月前下岗了,她现在干着一些零碎活, |
[09:16] | and I’m working too, and we barely get by. | 我也在打工,我们生活很艰难 |
[09:20] | What can you tell me about him? | 告诉我一些关于你父亲的事情? |
[09:22] | Well, I haven’t seen him since I was about six or so. | 嗯,我自从6岁起就再也没见过他. |
[09:25] | Okay, can you get me a picture? | 有照片吗? |
[09:26] | Mom destroyed them all. | 妈妈把照片全撕了. |
[09:28] | Last known address? | 你最后知道他的地址是哪里? |
[09:29] | I was born in L.A., so we lived there ’til I was about two. | 我出生在洛杉矶, 直到2岁才离开. |
[09:33] | Can you get your hands on his social security number? | 他的社会保障号码? |
[09:35] | Mmm, no. | 嗯, 没有. |
[09:36] | Date of birth? | 出生日期? |
[09:39] | Alright, the name. Can we manage that? | 好吧, 姓名. 这个有吗? |
[09:41] | It’s John… | |
[09:43] | Smith. | |
[09:45] | – Mr. Mars. Hi. Thank you for coming in. – Ms. James, yeah. | – Mars先生. 嗨. 感谢你抽空过来. – James小姐. |
[09:48] | – I was a little surprised by your call. – Oh, I don’t want you to worry. | – 你打电话找我让我有点吃惊. – 哦,我没想让你担心. |
[09:51] | Veronica’s an excellent student. | Veronica是个好学生. |
[09:53] | I think she’s amazing. She’s got a great mind. | 她很不错. 脑子聪明. |
[09:56] | So why exactly am I here? | 那叫我来干什么? |
[09:58] | Uh, well we’ve noticed a dramatic change in her over the last year. | 呃, 我们注意到去年以来她变化很大. |
[10:05] | She’s late a lot, she has attitude with certain teachers, | 她经常迟到, 对某些老师有意见, |
[10:10] | she falls asleep in class, and socially, she seems to be a bit isolated. | 她上课时打瞌睡, 而且好像有点孤僻 |
[10:16] | Yeah, yeah she’s gone through a rough year. | 是啊,她这一年很不好过. |
[10:20] | I know. I know how close she was with Lilly Kane. | 我知道. 我了解她和Lilly Kane的关系. |
[10:23] | I’d say Veronica’s doing pretty well given the circumstances. | 我得说在这种情况下Veronica表现得很好. |
[10:27] | Where are you going with all this? | 你想怎么样? |
[10:28] | Look, if you find this difficult, and many single fathers with daughters do, | 听着, 如果你觉得难办, 很多单亲父亲带着女儿都会这样觉得, |
[10:32] | I would be more than happy to talk to her. | 我很乐意跟她谈谈. |
[10:34] | No. No, I can handle it. Thank you for the heads-up. | 不用, 我能处理. 谢谢你的关心. |
[10:38] | Anytime. | 不客气. |
[10:46] | A life coach? | 生活教练? |
[10:48] | Didn’t we just have a discussion about our son’s lack of focus? | 我们不是在谈论儿子的思想不集中吗? |
[10:51] | No, no, no, you’re right. Let’s get him an astrologist, too. Maybe a past life consultant. | 不, 你是对的. 让我们再给他请个占星师. 也许一位生活导师. |
[10:57] | And throw in a Pilates coach if yours can free up some time. | 再给他配一个Pilates教练轮换. |
[11:01] | Raise your glasses everyone, I’d like to make a toast. | 大家举杯, 我想庆祝一下. |
[11:07] | To Molly. | 为Molly. |
[11:09] | Molly. Who’s Molly? | Molly. 谁是Molly? |
[11:11] | Our old dog. The lab. | 我们以前那条狗. |
[11:13] | Yes. Sweet old Molly, God rest her soul, but boy, could that dog catch a Frisbee! | 是的. 亲爱的老Molly, 愿主拯救她的灵魂, 但是,孩子, 那只狗还能抓住飞碟吗! |
[11:18] | Huh, if only she had the good sense not to whiz in our flower beds, she’d still be with us! | 如果她能意识到不该在花床咆哮, 她应该还跟着我们呢! |
[11:22] | Duncan, honey, it’s been six years. When are you going to let this go? | Duncan, 宝贝, 已经6年了. 你什么时候能放下? |
[11:26] | I’m sure she was placed in a very happy home. | 我确信她已经有了一个很好的归宿. |
[11:29] | To Molly. The best friend a boy could have. | 为Molly干杯. 他是一个男孩最好的朋友. |
[11:39] | You going to study hall later? | 你能会儿去学习室? |
[11:41] | No, dude, I can’t. I’m going to hook up with Veronica Mars. | 不, 老兄, 我去不了. 我要去找Veronica Mars. |
[11:43] | Yeah, and I’m going parasailing with Halle Berry. | 是啊, 我还要和Halle Berry一起跳伞呢. |
[11:45] | No, I’m serious. She’s working this case for me. | 我说真的. 她在替我办个案子. |
[11:47] | She’s going to find my missing dad. | 替我找到失踪的父亲. |
[11:49] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t your dad die like seven years ago? | 你老爹不是7年前就死了吗?我说错了吗? |
[11:53] | Well, then I guess it’s going to take her a long time to find him. | 是啊, 我想这样她就得花很长时间找了. |
[12:05] | Hello, you’ve reached the administration office of the Stanford Summer Program. | 你好, 这是Stanford暑期计划办公室. |
[12:09] | No one’s here to take your call right now, but leave us a message and we’ll call you back. | 现在没人接电话, 请留言,我们将会回电. |
[12:13] | S orry. | 对不起. |
[12:16] | – Keith Mars. – Hi, sir. Wallace Fennel. | – 你好,先生. 我是Wallace Fennel. |
[12:19] | Wallace is a friend of mine. | Wallace是我的一个朋友. |
[12:21] | Take that, high school guidance counselor! | 拿着, 高中导师! |
[12:23] | Ah. Hello, Wallace. Now, what’s going on here? | 啊, Wallace. 现在你们在干什么? |
[12:26] | Helping a kid at school locate his deadbeat dad, | 帮学校的孩子寻找他那不肯露面的父亲, |
[12:29] | the somewhat inconveniently named John Smith. | 名字竟然是John Smith. |
[12:32] | But I’ve narrowed the field down to 440 John Smiths, | 但我已经将范围缩小到440个John Smiths, |
[12:35] | so I’m sending each of them a letter addressed to his son, congratulating him on a scholarship. | 我已我给他们每人寄了封信, 祝贺他们的儿子获得了奖学金. |
[12:39] | And I figure if our John Smith has any conscience at all, | 我想如果我们的John Smith还有点良心的话, |
[12:42] | he’ll see the name of his son, open the letter, and call to say he’s got the wrong address. | 他看到自己儿子的名字,就会打开信封,然后打电话说寄错地址了. |
[12:47] | Part of me is proud… | 我的确挺为你骄傲的… |
[12:50] | and let’s just leave it at that. | 但这件事别再继续了. |
[12:54] | Oh, I used one of the dedicated phone lines, I hope that’s alright. | 哦, 我用了一条专线, 没问题吧. |
[12:57] | We’re going to trace all the calls that come in. | 我们要跟踪所有进来的电话. |
[12:59] | So how did she rope you into this? | 她怎么把你也卷进来的? |
[13:01] | She promised me all the answer keys to… | 她答应我所有的答案… |
[13:04] | She just promised to be my friend. | 她只是答应做我的朋友. |
[13:08] | I’d’ve held out for a better offer. | 我应该提供更好的条件. |
[13:11] | I’ll be in my office. | 我呆在办公室. |
[13:16] | Hey, would you do me a favor? | 嗨, 能帮我个忙吗? |
[13:18] | Why did all the hair on the back of my neck just stick up? | 为什么我寒毛直竖? |
[13:21] | It’s not that big of a deal. | 是件小事情. |
[13:22] | It’s just, the next time you’re in the administrations office, could you borrow my permanent file? | 我只是想,下次你去办公室的时候,能帮我弄份资料出来吗? |
[13:28] | I wanna see what that counselor is telling Dad. | 我想看看导师跟我爸说了些什么. |
[13:30] | Oh yeah, no big deal. I can get expelled for that. | 是啊,是件小事,我会因此被开除的. |
[13:36] | Morning, Darling. | 早, 亲爱的. |
[13:40] | Your pill’s on the counter. Don’t forget. | 你的药在桌上,别忘了. |
[13:43] | Great. Thanks. | 知道了,谢谢. |
[13:48] | Sofia. | |
[13:58] | You called your geometry teacher a jackass? | 你叫你们地理老师笨蛋? |
[14:00] | That was totally taken out of context, let me see it. | 断章取义, 让我瞧瞧. |
[14:03] | Ah, ah. Hold up, Grabby. I’m discovering a whole new side of you. | 啊哈. 等会儿. 我发现了你的另一面. |
[14:08] | Damn, Ms. Applebaum loved her some Veronica Mars. | 老天, Applebaum小姐很喜欢Veronica Mars. |
[14:13] | “Veronica Mars is a complete angel, and a joy to have in class every day.” | “Veronica Mars是位天使, 非常乐于学习.” |
[14:17] | Mrs. Applebaum? That file goes to the second grade? | Applebaum小姐? 这上面还有二年级的东西? |
[14:21] | Kindergarten. | 幼儿园的也有. |
[14:25] | Ooh, sweet. You wrote your teacher a poem. | 噢, 宝贝. 你还给老师写过一首诗. |
[14:28] | Okay, yes, I was a kiss-ass. You’ve outed me. Now can I see it? | 好吧, 是的, 我是个马屁精. 被你揭穿了. 我现在可以看了吗? |
[14:36] | – So, uh, any leads yet? – We should know something by next week. | – 嗯, 有线索了吗? – 我们下周就能知道点什么了. |
[14:40] | Oh, hey I got something for you. | 哦, 我送你点东西. |
[14:42] | I just burned a few songs for you. It has the new 311 on there. | 我为你刻了点歌. 里面有311的新歌. |
[14:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[14:48] | You know, I just thought if you were on a stakeout or something, | 你知道, 我想如果你在监视什么人的话, |
[14:51] | you might need something to get you through the night. | 晚上一定会需要这个. |
[14:54] | Yeah, okay. Later. | 是啊, 好吧. 回头见. |
[15:00] | – He brought you a mix tape. – Shut up. | – 你送给你一盘歌曲. – 闭嘴. |
[15:03] | Hey, do me a favor. | 帮我干件事儿. |
[15:05] | – Please be kidding. – Get me his file. | – 你又在开玩笑. – 帮我弄到他的资料. |
[15:08] | Then we get the idea to make it onto America’s Funniest Home Videos with this fake shark plan. | 然后我们决定使这个假鲨鱼计划成为美国史上最有意思的录影带. |
[15:12] | Oh my God, I remember that. That was you? | 天哪,我知道哪个. 是你干的? |
[15:15] | The plan was to cut off the dorsel fin, nail it to a board, strap the board to my back, | 我们计划割下海豚的鳍,订在板上,再把板绑在我背上, |
[15:21] | and have me swim around the public beach. | 我游到公共沙滩. |
[15:23] | And Duncan’s going to stand on the shore and videotape the mob scene. | Duncan站在海滨拍下整个场面. |
[15:26] | But it never happens. | 但没成功. |
[15:27] | I’m swimming out there for like fifteen minutes, no one even notices. | 我在那里至少游了15分钟, 没有一个人注意到. |
[15:32] | – You guys were idiots. – Yes, yes we were. | – 你们这群猪头. – 是啊. |
[15:35] | Finally, the life guard, he spots me. | 最后,救生员发现了我. |
[15:39] | The clod pulls out a rofle. Okay, lucky for me, Duncan spots him. | 他拿起了枪,但幸运的是,Duncan看到了他. |
[15:43] | He goes sprinting toward the lifeguard tower. He was bawling his eyes out, I might add. | 他冲向救生塔那里,瞪大眼睛大喊大叫 |
[15:47] | So he’s running, he’s shouting, “No, no! Don’t shoot! That’s my friend! That’s my friend!” | 他边跑边喊, “不, 不! 别开枪! 那是我朋友! 那是我朋友!” |
[15:53] | He saved my life. | 他救了我一命. |
[15:55] | That’s one way of looking at it. | 可以这么说. |
[16:00] | I’m kinda tired of this song. | 这首歌我有点听厌了. |
[16:06] | I would’ve expected sex, had that worked. | 如果那样有效的话,我就应该指望做爱. |
[16:09] | Had that worked, you would’ve gotten it. | 如果那样的话, 你就得买下它了. |
[16:13] | Try it again. | 再试试. |
[16:17] | Check? | 买单? |
[16:20] | Let me see your phone. | 把手机给我. |
[16:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[16:30] | It is now Booty Call enabled. | 现在启动Booty Call模式. |
[16:33] | In case I need a little late night action? | 以防我想来点小小的深夜行动? |
[16:36] | Action. Investment advice. Whatever. | 行动. 投资建议。 随便什么. |
[16:44] | – So… – I should really get home. | – 那么… – 我真的得回家了. |
[16:47] | I’d invite you over but it’s a school night and my dad owns a handgun. | 我很想邀请你一起,但明天还要上课,我老爸又有手枪。 |
[16:50] | He says he can look into a guy’s eyes and tell his true intentions, which I know sounds like a myth, but I– | 他说他能从一个人眼中看穿他的真实用意, 这听起来有点玄乎,但我– |
[16:59] | Aah, okay, then. | 啊, 那么好吧. |
[17:06] | And a good night to you. | 晚安. |
[17:50] | How was your date? | 你约会怎么样? |
[17:51] | Oh, you know. | 哦,你知道. |
[17:54] | Lousy conversation, but the sex was fantastic. | 随便聊聊, 但做爱的感觉很棒. |
[17:57] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑. |
[17:59] | I don’t know. I’m pretty sure it was. | 我不知道. 我觉得挺好. |
[18:09] | Brain? Check. | 大脑? 没问题. |
[18:11] | Dead sexy? Check. | 无聊的性爱? 没问题. |
[18:13] | Devilish charm? Check. | 恶魔的诱惑? 没问题. |
[18:15] | Formidable scrabble opponent? | 可怕的挣扎对手? |
[18:18] | Who cares. | 与我无关 |
[18:23] | What’s wrong with you, Veronica? | 你怎么了, Veronica? |
[18:25] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[18:40] | Veronica… | |
[18:43] | What did you just call me? | 你刚才叫我什么? |
[18:55] | Justin’s permanent file. | Justin的档案. |
[18:58] | You might wanna take a look at that. | 你会想看的. |
[19:00] | Why? Is it gonna self destruct in five seconds? | 为什么? 这玩意儿5秒后就会自焚? |
[19:10] | I need to talk to Justin. | 我想和Justin谈谈. |
[19:13] | Alone. | 单独谈谈. |
[19:17] | See you guys. | 回头见. |
[19:21] | Explain this. | 解释清楚. |
[19:24] | – My evaluation from first grade? – Yeah. Read it to me. | – 我一年期的评语? – 是的. 念给我听听. |
[19:28] | “Justin shows talent in his finger-painting and other arts and crafts projects.” | “Justin在手指画和其他手工艺上有很高的天赋.” |
[19:32] | Further down. | 念下去. |
[19:34] | “For the past several months, Justin has been moody and withdrawn. | “在过去的几个月中, Justin变得很孤僻. |
[19:37] | This behavior is not surprising in light of… his father’s recent death. | 这种现象并不奇怪,因为… 他父亲最近去世了. |
[19:43] | Oops. | 噢. |
[19:44] | Everything you told me was a lie, Justin. You wasted my time. | 你告诉我的所有事情都是骗人的, Justin. 你浪费我的时间. |
[19:48] | That drives me crazy. And you owe me $150 in postage. | 我很不高兴. 你还欠我150元邮费. |
[19:55] | Excuse me, are you Justin Smith? | 请问, 你是Justin Smith吗? |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[20:00] | This came for you. | 这是你的. |
[20:02] | Thanks. | 多谢. |
[20:09] | It’s the scholarship letter that you sent out. | 这是你寄出去的奖学金通知. |
[20:12] | And there’s a note. | 还有张便条. |
[20:18] | It’s from my father. | 是我父亲寄来的. |
[20:35] | Someone to see you. | 有人找你. |
[20:37] | Describe this someone. | 什么样的人. |
[20:38] | White male. Pint-size. Desperate. Not having a good day. | 白人,男性. 小个子. 一脸沮丧. 心情很差. |
[20:48] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[20:50] | So, I bicycled all the way over here. | 我骑车过来找你. |
[20:54] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 只想对你说声抱歉. |
[20:55] | You could’ve save it ’til tomorrow. | 你可以留到明天再说. |
[20:58] | So, I showed my Mom the letter. She got all mad. | 我给我妈看了这封信. 她都快疯了. |
[21:02] | – Made me promise not to try to find my dad. – So he really is alive? | – 还让我发誓再也不去找我父亲. – 他真的还活着? |
[21:06] | My mom actually said I was better off this way, thinking he was dead. | 其实我妈叫我最好不要再这样干了,她认为他死了. |
[21:10] | Maybe you were. | 也许你的确该这样. |
[21:12] | I have a dad somewhere out there in the world. | 我在这世界上真的有个父亲. |
[21:16] | How can I not try to find out what happened to him? | 我怎么能不去管他呢? |
[21:20] | It would kill me. | 那还不如杀了我. |
[21:25] | Let me see the letter again. | 再让我看看那封信. |
[21:32] | The letter Justin received from his dad bore a San Diego postmark. | Justin他老爸寄来的信上有San Diego的邮戳. |
[21:36] | Of the 440 John Smiths out there, only three were in San Diego. | 在440位John Smiths中, 只有三位住在San Diego. |
[21:42] | Come in. | 进来. |
[21:45] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[21:48] | – I couldn’t help but overhear. – Yeah, sorry. | – 我不是故意的,但还是听到了. – 对不起. |
[21:52] | No, it’s not that. | 我不是这个意思. |
[21:55] | It’s just that I never want you to think your mom’s the villain in all this. | 我只是不想让你把你妈妈当成个坏女人. |
[21:59] | – Isn’t she? – No, it’s not that simple. | – 她不是吗? – 不,没那么简单. |
[22:03] | Yeah, it is. | 就是这么简单. |
[22:04] | The hero is the one that stays. And the villain is the one that splits. | 好女人留下. 坏女人离家s. |
[22:11] | I don’t think that’s a healthy perspective. | 这种看法可不健康. |
[22:14] | It’s healthier than me pining away every day praying she’ll come home. | 总比我每天苦苦祈祷她回家健康吧. |
[22:27] | The truth was, I’d figured out exactly where my mother was staying. | 事实上, 我已经找到我妈在哪儿. |
[22:34] | But I wasn’t about to tell him that. | 但我不想告诉他. |
[22:45] | Wait up! | 等等我! |
[22:46] | Don’t run, Veronica. People might think that you’re desperate. | 别跑, Veronica. 人家会以为你在拼命. |
[22:49] | That would be a step up, reputation-wise. | 这是个进步, 以名誉为重. |
[22:54] | I guess that all depends on who you’re asking. | 我想这取决于你问谁. |
[23:02] | Go Pirates! | 加油,Pirates! |
[23:05] | Hey, I thought your boy-toy Troy was going to join us for Happy Hour this afternoon. | 嗨, 我想你的老朋友下午应该跟我们共度欢乐时光. |
[23:10] | You don’t suppose he got way laid by Veronica, do you? | 你不想他被Veronica放倒吧? |
[23:21] | Ohh, Grasshopper to slow for Kung-Fu Master. | 草蜢对功夫大师. |
[23:26] | If you can take the flask out of my hand, then you will be the new master. | 如果你能从我手中抢走这只瓶子, 你就是新的功夫大师. |
[23:35] | Wait, wait, wait, guys. Check it out, guys. | 等等, 兄弟们. 看这里. |
[23:37] | Six guys. Bleachers. | 六个人. 在看台上. |
[23:41] | Jump in when you’re feeling this, okay? | 当你们有感觉时就投入进来, 好吗? |
[23:44] | “Summer lovin’, had me a blast…” | “我爱夏天, 给我一阵风…” |
[23:48] | – What has gotten into you, man? – Hey, check it out! | – 你怎么了, 老兄? – 嗨, 看这里! |
[24:00] | Crazy guy! | 疯子! |
[24:07] | I think I might have given you the wrong impression. | 我想可能你会错意了. |
[24:11] | I had a really great time, I just– | 我真的很开心, 我只是– |
[24:15] | It’s just that you need more, and you know, you get to fill in the blank here: | 你只是想要更多, 填空: |
[24:20] | a) time, b) space, c)– | a) 时间, b) 空间, c)– |
[24:41] | You okay, man? What was that, a triple klutz? | 你没事吧, 老兄? 这算什么, 犯傻了? |
[24:48] | He needs to go to the hospital. | 他得去医院. |
[24:49] | Hey, Duncan, open your mouth! This’ll help. | 嗨, Duncan, 把嘴张开! 这个不错. |
[24:57] | Come on… | 来… |
[25:02] | Death-defying stunts? Gushing head wound? | 挑战死亡的绝技? 头部流血受伤? |
[25:05] | You are the man, brother. | 你是条汉子, 兄弟. |
[25:07] | And, I almost stuck the landing. | 我差点扎进地里. |
[25:12] | You sure you don’t want some help? | 你确定不要帮忙? |
[25:14] | No, thanks I got it. | 不,谢谢,我能搞定. |
[25:16] | Put your seatbelt on. Hold the towel tighter! | 系好安全带. 按紧毛巾! |
[25:42] | Remember how things used to be? | 还记得以前吗? |
[25:45] | You mean between us? Or before Lilly died? | 以前我们俩? 还是在Lilly死前? |
[25:48] | Or two weeks ago before your friend took an interest in me? | 或者在2周前你朋友对我感兴趣? |
[25:51] | – Veronica? – Not really, no. | – 不, 不记得了. |
[26:04] | Do you want your girlfriend to stay in here with you? | 你希望你女友在这里陪你吗? |
[26:06] | – Oh, I’m not his girlfriend. – Yeah. Yeah, that’s cool. | – 哦, 我不是他女友. – 好的, 最好不过了. |
[26:10] | Well, here you are. | 你在这儿. |
[26:14] | Veronica, we meet again. | Veronica, 我们又见面了。 |
[26:16] | What are the odds. | 真巧. |
[26:17] | Veronica brought me in. | Veronica送我来的. |
[26:20] | Thank you, Veronica. | 谢谢, Veronica. |
[26:23] | I think I can handle it from here. | 我想我一个人就行了. |
[26:25] | Okay, I have stuff to do anyways. | 好的, 我正好有事. |
[26:33] | Jeez. Off a bleacher? | 呀. 从看台上跳下来? |
[26:38] | Well, everything is fine. | 一切正常. |
[26:42] | There’s no fractures, and nothing that a few stitches won’t fix. | 没有骨折, 只要缝几针. |
[26:47] | I still don’t understand how this happened, Duncan. | 我还是搞不明白这是怎么回事儿, Duncan. |
[26:50] | What possessed you to jump off a set of bleachers? | 是什么让你从看台上跳了下去? |
[26:54] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[26:56] | Can I talk with Dr. Levine for a minute? | 我们和Levine医生谈谈吗? |
[26:59] | By myself? | 我一个人? |
[27:04] | Yeah. Fine. | 好的. |
[27:11] | Of the 440 John Smiths out there, only three were in San Diego. | 在440位John Smiths中, 只有三位住在San Diego. |
[27:15] | My mission: find and photograph them. | 我的任务: 找到他们并拍到照片. |
[27:18] | Of course, Justin hadn’t seen his father since he was six. | 当然, Justin自从6岁起就没见过他爸爸. |
[27:22] | There was no guarantee he could I.D. him. | 他不一定能认出他爸爸来. |
[27:24] | Hey, are you sure you don’t have any pictures of your dad? | 嗨, 你确定没有你爸爸的任何照片吗? |
[27:26] | Nah, I don’t think so. | 我想没有. |
[27:28] | My mom cut him out of all of them. But, um, I could take a look. | 我妈妈把照片都剪了但我可以再看看. |
[27:32] | Excuse me? | 劳驾? |
[27:33] | Um, can I call you back? | 嗯, 我再打给你吧? |
[27:35] | Yeah, just bring me whatever you have. | 好的, 找到什么都带给我. |
[27:37] | Bye. | 再见. |
[27:39] | Last time I was in, you mentioned Body Heat. Do you have that on DVD? | 上次我来的时候, 你提到《Body Heat》. 有那部DVD吗? |
[27:44] | Looks like I’d have to special order it. | 看来我得去订. |
[27:46] | Alright, sounds good. | 好啊. |
[27:48] | Ultimately, it is your decision and you should do what’s right for you. | 说到底, 这该由你来决定应作什么. |
[27:52] | But I have to warn you, | 但我必须告诉你, |
[27:55] | going cold turkey off anti-depressants can have some serious side effects. | 突然停止服用抑郁症的药会产生严重的副作用. |
[27:59] | – You’re likely to feel nauseous. – Yeah, plenty of that. | – 你可能会恶心反胃. – 是的,我受够了. |
[28:03] | It’s also possible that you’ll suffer from hallucinations and particularly vivid dreams. | 你还可能产生幻觉和白日梦. |
[28:08] | And this can go on for weeks. Some people find that unnerving. | 这种现象可能会一直持续下去,使人心力交瘁. |
[28:13] | It’s worth it. | 值得. |
[28:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿. – 嗨. |
[28:17] | Thanks for making the time to see me. | 感谢你抽空来找我. |
[28:23] | I owe you an apology. I was abrupt and defensive the other day. | 我得向你道歉. 我那天态度生硬. |
[28:30] | Well, on a defensive parent scale of one to ten, I’d say three. So don’t worry about it. | 嗯, 如果给一个态度生硬的父亲打十分的话, 你只有3分. 别放在心上. |
[28:38] | And you were right. I think, I think Veronica does need someone to talk to | 我想你是对的,的确得有人跟Veronica谈谈 |
[28:41] | and I’m afraid that in this case I’m, I’m not equipped to be that person. | 我怕如果我去谈不大合适. |
[28:48] | – I would be happy to talk to her. – Thank you. | – 我很乐意与她谈. – 谢谢. |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 唉. |
[28:53] | – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, would you mind? – Sure, yeah. | – 我很抱歉, 你介意吗? – 当然不. |
[28:56] | Can you hang on? I’m going to take this. | 帮我拿一下可以吗? 我要接电话. |
[28:58] | Oh! Um, hi. Can I call you right back? Fine. | 噢! 呒, 嗨. 我等会儿打给你. |
[29:03] | I got it. | 我来拿. |
[29:05] | Oh, gee, thank you so much. I’m a coffee addict. | 哦, 非常感谢. 我对咖啡有瘾. |
[29:12] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢你. |
[29:14] | Sure. | 不客气. |
[29:21] | Sheriff Mars? | Mars警官? |
[29:23] | You always had my vote. | 我永远支持你. |
[29:32] | I picked up all the John Smiths at the addresses and followed them until I got good shots. | 我根据地址找到了所有3个John Smiths, 还跟踪他们直到拍好照片. |
[29:37] | Here’s the first one. He’s a veterinarian and married, | 这是第一个. 兽医,已婚, |
[29:40] | and there’s a swing set in the back, so I’m guessing he’s got kids. | 他家后院有个秋千,所以我想他有孩子. |
[29:44] | No, it’s definitely not him. | 不是, 肯定不是这个. |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[29:48] | John Smith number two. He’s single and he coaches basketball. | John Smith 2号. 单身,篮球教练. |
[29:52] | No, it’s not him either. | 不是, 也不是这个. |
[29:53] | Mom always turns off the radio when they play “Brown-Eyed Handsome Man” | 每次电台放“褐眼帅哥”这首歌时, 我妈总要关掉收音机 |
[29:56] | because it reminds her of Dad. And these guys’ eyes are green. It’s not him. | 因为这让他想起我爸. 这人的眼睛是绿色的,不是他. |
[30:01] | Finally, John Smith number three. | 最后一个, John Smith 3号. |
[30:07] | Yeah, that could be him. | 嗯, 可能是这个. |
[30:11] | Do you have any pictures without the sunglasses? | 你有不戴墨镜的照片吗? |
[30:13] | He had them on the whole time. | 他一直戴着墨镜. |
[30:15] | So, what does this guy do? | 那么, 他是干什么的? |
[30:18] | I followed him from the junk yard to the pawn shop to the race track. | 我跟着他到过垃圾场,当铺,还有赛马场. |
[30:22] | Sweet. | 强. |
[30:23] | My best guess would be petty criminal. | 我想他大概是个小混混. |
[30:26] | Well, can we go back there? | 好吧, 我们能再去一次吗? |
[30:30] | I mean, I know if I could see him up close I could I.D. him. | 我的意思是, 如果我离他仅一点就能认出来. |
[30:32] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为. |
[30:33] | Come on, one way or the other, I’d know. | 行行好, 要么是,要么不是,我肯定知道. |
[30:35] | Give the kid a break. | 你就带上这小子把. |
[30:39] | Alright, fine. Meet me at my car after school, | 好吧. 放学后到我车那儿, |
[30:42] | but remember, I’m the one in charge and you’ll do as I say. | 但别忘了, 我是头儿,你一切都要听我的 |
[30:45] | You should have seen her before charm school. | 你应该在学校前就看出她的本质. |
[30:47] | I promise. | 我答应. |
[30:49] | Wait, I brought you the best pictures I have of Dad. | 等等, 我带来了我能找到的父亲最清楚的照片. |
[30:52] | In this one, you can actually see his hand. | 这里,你能看到他的手. |
[30:56] | Wow, your mom really hated him, didn’t she? | 哦, 你妈真的很恨他? |
[30:58] | – Yeah. – Cool cars. | – 是啊. – 车不错. |
[31:00] | Mom says he was obsessed with them. Hey, what did John Smith 3 drive? | 妈妈说他很爱车. 嘿, John Smith 3号开什么车? |
[31:05] | Sebring convertible. | 敞篷Sebring. |
[31:08] | Alright, I’ll see you guys after school. | 好的, 放学后见. |
[31:15] | That’s him, right in front of the Honda. | 就是他, 本田车前的那个. |
[31:18] | There he goes. | 看他往哪儿去. |
[31:20] | – You’re gonna lose him. – I’m not gonna lose him. | – 你要跟丢了. – 我不会跟丢的. |
[31:34] | Lay low. Try not to look too conspicuous. | 低下身子. 不要太显眼. |
[31:44] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[31:50] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Hey! | 对不起! 嗨! |
[31:56] | – You need something, bro? – No. I’m sorry. | – 你想干啥, 小兄弟? – 不,对不起. |
[31:59] | I just thought you were somebody else. | 我认错人了. |
[32:09] | It’s not him. Dang. | 不是他. 妈的. |
[32:15] | What are you doing? | 你干吗? |
[32:17] | Let me see the letter again. | 让我再看看那封信. |
[32:25] | It’s the exact same handwriting. | 笔迹一模一样. |
[32:36] | Yo, Bro. How could you watch this crap? It could not be more boring. | 你, 老哥. 你怎么看这些废物? 这太无聊了. |
[32:42] | Oh, what the hell? | 哦, 真倒霉? |
[32:48] | – Lilly? – Yeah, what? You forgot about me already? | – 是的, 什么? 你已经忘记我了? |
[32:52] | Wh-what are you– | 你,你想– |
[32:55] | You know, it makes absolutely no sense. | 你知道, 一点用也没有. |
[32:58] | My disappearance. | 我的失踪. |
[33:00] | Murder. Whatever. How it supposedly went down. | 谋杀. 不管什么. 都被平静接受了. |
[33:04] | So bogus, right? | 不是真的, 对吗? |
[33:07] | Hey, here’s the thing. The truth is gonna come out. | 嗨, 我跟你说. 真相马上就要水落石出了. |
[33:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[33:14] | Clue in, Donut. | 线索, 笨蛋. |
[33:16] | It doesn’t add up! You know that, deep down inside. I wish you’d just admit it to yourself. | 这不合乎情理! 你内心深处知道的. 我希望你自己承认. |
[33:20] | Break out of your stupor. Wake up! | 别再昏头昏脑了. 醒醒吧! |
[34:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[34:05] | It’s a taser and it’s dangerous! Put it back. | 电棒,很危险! 放回去. |
[34:10] | – I’m coming with you. – No. I need you to stay in the car. | – 我和你一起去. – 不行. 我要你呆在车里. |
[34:22] | Hmm. A classic car perhaps? | 嗯. 好像是部好车? |
[34:48] | A Hyundai Sonata? I don’t think it qualifies as a classic. | 现代索纳塔? 还算不上好. |
[34:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么? |
[34:55] | Stay right there. I’m calling the police. | 站住别动. 我去叫警察. |
[34:57] | You’re not going to do that. I followed you and I know what you do. | 你最好别这样. 我一直跟着你,知道你干了些什么. |
[35:01] | What I do? | 干了些什么? |
[35:02] | I’m a parole officer. | 我是个假释裁判委员. |
[35:04] | What? | 什么? |
[35:06] | Why would you be following me? | 你为什么要跟着我? |
[35:08] | I’m a friend of your son’s. He just wants to see you. | 我是你儿子的一个朋友. 他只是想看看你. |
[35:11] | I don’t have a son. Don’t move. | 我没有儿子. 别动. |
[35:14] | Are you trying to tell me you’re not John Smith? | 莫非你想说你不是John Smith? |
[35:38] | Justin. | |
[35:47] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[35:56] | Oh my God. | 天哪. |
[36:00] | You’re a woman. | 你是个女人. |
[36:03] | I don’t believe this. | 我难以相信. |
[36:05] | This is hard, I know. | 这是很难接受, 我知道. |
[36:08] | I wish I could’ve found a way to tell you. | 我希望我能找到机会告诉你这件事. |
[36:10] | Did you also know I thought you were dead since I was eleven? | 你知道吗?我还以为你已经在我11岁那年死了? |
[36:15] | No. | 不. |
[36:18] | I’m not surprised. Your mother threatened she would say that. | 我不惊讶. 你妈妈威胁说她要公开这一切. |
[36:22] | And your little visits to the video store? | 你来音像店干什么? |
[36:24] | What’s that all about, huh? | 这到底是怎么了, 啊? |
[36:26] | I wanted to see you. Can you understand that? | 我想见你. 你能理解吗? |
[36:30] | I wanted to see for myself that you were alright. | 我想亲眼看看你还好吗. |
[36:33] | Well, I’m not, actually. Okay? I’m not. | 嗯, 我不好, 事实上. 我不好. |
[36:37] | Turns out my Mom’s a liar. And my father is a circus freak. | 结果是我妈是个骗子. 我爸是个杂技团的变态. |
[36:42] | Justin, maybe we should go. | Justin, 也许你该走了. |
[36:45] | This is something I had to do. This is who I am. | 这就是我必须去做的. 这就是真实的我. |
[36:50] | Come on, Veronica. Let’s get out of here. | 走, Veronica. 我们离开这里. |
[36:58] | It was nice meeting everyone. | 这次见面真是不错啊,对每个人都是. |
[37:10] | Ninety miles. | 90英里. |
[37:14] | What’s ninety miles? | 什么90英里? |
[37:17] | It’s the distance your dad travels every week to see you for a few seconds. | 这是你把为了每周能见你几秒钟,要开车的距离. |
[37:30] | Look, my Mom’s been missing too, and honestly, I would give anything | 听着, 我妈也失踪了, 老实说, 我愿付出任何代价 |
[37:36] | to feel that she cared about me enough to do that. | 只要能感到她关心我. |
[37:49] | She wasn’t going to find me. I was going to have to find her. | 他不来找我. 我就去找她. |
[37:54] | I’ve decided to drive to Arizona after school. | 我本想放学后开车去Arizona. |
[37:56] | If the roads are clear, I can make it there in four hours. | 如果路况好的话, 我能在4小时内开到那里. |
[38:03] | Tragedy blows through your life like a tornado, uprooting everything. Creating chaos. | 悲剧就像龙卷风一样席卷了你的生活, 把所有东西连根拔起,制造了很大的混乱. |
[38:09] | You wait for the dust to settle and then you choose. | 你在等一切平静下来,然后可以选择. |
[38:31] | You can live in the wreckage and pretend it’s still the mansion you remember. | 你可以站在废墟前,假装这仍是你记忆中的大厦. |
[38:42] | Hey. How’s your head? | 嗨. 你的头怎么了? |
[38:47] | It’s better. | 好多了. |
[38:52] | Or you can crawl from the rubble and slowly rebuild. | 或者你可以从碎石堆中走出,开始重建. |
[38:56] | – Hey! I didn’t know you came here. – Yeah, I just discovered this place. | – 嗨! 我不知道你来这里. – 是啊, 我刚发现这个地方. |
[38:59] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯, 我也是. |
[39:01] | So how’ve we missed each other? | 那么我们错过了? |
[39:05] | Hey Justin, did you special order Body Heat for someone? | 嗨Justin, 你为谁预定过《Body Heat》吗? |
[39:07] | Because after disaster strikes, the important thing is that you move on. | 因为灾难来袭后, 最重要的事情是你继续前进. |
[39:12] | Right. | 是的. |
[39:15] | Hello? | 你好? |
[39:18] | Julia? It’s Justin. | Julia? 是我,Justin. |
[39:21] | Hey, listen, that copy of Body Heat you wanted came in. | 嗨, 听着, 你要的《Body Heat》到了. |
[39:27] | No, that’s fine. Yeah, I work here every Saturday. | 不, 没问题. 是的, 我每周六在这儿工作. |
[39:31] | That’s great. Okay. | 很好. 好. |
[39:34] | I’ll see you then. | 到时再说. |
[39:36] | Bye. | 再见. |
[39:42] | But if you’re like me, you just keep chasing the storm. | 但如果是像我这样的, 就会一直追逐着暴风雨. |
[39:56] | Mom? | 妈? |
[39:59] | Mom? | 妈? |
[40:02] | Mom? | 妈? |
[40:05] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗? |
[40:09] | I’m looking for Lianne Mars. | 我在找Lianne Mars. |
[40:11] | Veronica? | |
[40:13] | Oh! I’m Adrianna. | 哦! 我是Adrianna. |
[40:16] | A college friend of your Mom’s. I feel like I know you, your mother talks about you all the time. | 你妈大学的朋友. 我觉得好像认识你, 你妈妈一直跟我谈起你. |
[40:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[40:22] | She left a couple weeks ago. | 她数周前离开了. |
[40:26] | Well… did she say where she was going? | 嗯… 她说过去哪里了吗? |
[40:29] | No. | 没有. |
[40:31] | Don’t lie to me! | 别骗我! |
[40:34] | I need to know. | 我想知道. |
[40:36] | Where is she? | 他去哪儿了? |
[40:37] | She thought your father might come looking for her and she knows I’m no good at keeping secrets. | 她认为你父亲会来找她,而我不是一个善于保守秘密的人. |
[40:42] | Doesn’t she care about me? | 她一点也不关心我? |
[40:45] | You’re all she cares about. | 她最关心的就是你了. |
[40:52] | Mark me down as skeptical. | 我是个怀疑论者. |
[41:01] | The problem with chasing the storm is that it wears you down. Breaks your spirit. | 追逐暴风雨的最大问题就是, 它会不停地折磨你的灵魂,直到你受不了. |
[41:07] | Even the experts agree. A girl needs closure. | 就连专家也认为,一个女孩总需要归宿. |
[41:28] | Hi. I’m outside your house. | 嗨. 我在你家外面. |
[41:52] | It’s about time. | 是时间了. 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |