时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars | 《美眉校探》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The Lilly Kane murder case took an unexpected turn | Lilly Kane谋杀案案情急转直下 |
[00:04] | as Abel Koontz fired his public appointed legal counsel. | Abel Koontz炒掉了他的法定律师 |
[00:07] | Guess he’s ready to die. | 他已经准备去死了 |
[00:09] | I guess what everybody says about you is true too. That you spy on Duncan Kane. | 我猜大家关于你的议论也都是真的。 你在监视Duncan Kane. |
[00:12] | Duncan Kane. He used to be my boyfriend. | Duncan Kane.他曾经是我的男朋友 |
[00:15] | Did you know that your dad and my mom were king and queen of the prom? | 你知道你爸爸和我妈妈 曾经是毕业舞会的舞皇和舞后吗? |
[00:18] | I guess they were like a couple or something. | 我猜他们可能是一对 |
[00:20] | This is an enlargement of a crime scene photo taken the night of Lilly’s murder. | 这是张放大的犯罪现场照片 在LILLY被杀当晚照的 |
[00:24] | And I need to show you something. | 我得给你看些东西 |
[00:27] | What are those shoes doing in Abel Koontz’s possession? | 这些鞋子怎么会在Abel Koontz家 |
[00:29] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[00:33] | Two photos that don’t add up; | 契合不起来的两张照片; |
[00:35] | there’s only one person who can make sense of them | 只有一个人才知道是怎么回事 |
[00:38] | and only one person who can get me in to see that person. | 也只有一个人能让我见到这个人 |
[00:42] | Cliff McCormack. | |
[00:43] | Just the person I wanted to see. | 正是我想见的这个人 |
[00:45] | Can I get you some coffee, | 我能帮你弄写咖啡吗 |
[00:47] | a doughnut, baked good of some sort? | 甜甜圈, 烘烤的还是什么? |
[00:49] | Aren’t we pleasant? | 这么高兴? |
[00:51] | You’re not gonna try to sell me a raffle ticket, are ya? | 你不是想卖我什么抽奖卷吧? |
[00:53] | Close. | 差不多 |
[00:54] | I want you to get me onto death row to meet with Abel Koontz. | 我要你把我弄进死囚区去见见Abel Koontz. |
[00:57] | You crazy kids. This stuff you’re into; | 你们这些疯小孩. 都迷些什么啊 |
[01:01] | Hula-hoops, cramming into phone booths, visiting death row inmates. | 呼啦圈, 电话亭, 拜访死囚犯 |
[01:05] | What’s it going to be next month? | 下个月又会怎么样 |
[01:06] | I’m serious. You’re Koontz’s lawyer. | 我认真的. 你是Koontz的律师 |
[01:09] | Interesting fact; once a person confesses to a crime, | 有趣的事实:一旦某人承认了某项罪行 |
[01:12] | gets sentenced to death and refuses to appeal, | 判处死刑,谢绝上诉 |
[01:14] | the term becomes former lawyer. | 我们就成了前任律师 |
[01:16] | You can get him to see me. | 你能让他见我 |
[01:18] | He alone decides who he’ll see and so far, he’s seen no one. | 他自己决定要见谁,目前未止,他从未见过任何人 |
[01:22] | Except you, his ever-loving lawyer. | 除了你, 他亲爱的律师 |
[01:25] | Yes, me. His $20 an hour public defender. | 是,我。 他的20块一小时公设辩护律师 |
[01:29] | Dershowitz, Cochrane and Shapiro were offering up their limbs | Dershowitz, Cochrane和Shapiro都想插手 |
[01:32] | and he comes here for representation. | 但他跑到我这来 |
[01:35] | I failed criminal law and I still know that can’t be good. | 我挂过刑法, 直到现在都不太在行 |
[01:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[01:40] | Do these look like the same pair of shoes to you? | 你看这象不象同一双鞋? |
[01:42] | Um, sure, I guess so. Why? | 当然, 我想是的. 怎么了? |
[01:45] | One of those photos was taken in Lilly’s room after her murder. | 其中一张是在LILLY死后在她房间里拍的 |
[01:49] | The other is from Koontz’s houseboat, two months later. | 另一张是两个月后,在Koontz的游艇里, |
[01:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[01:53] | Why would Abel Koontz break back into the Kane house simply to steal a pair of shoes? | 为什么Abel Koontz会闯回Kane家 就为了偷一双鞋? |
[01:58] | Because he’s crazy? | 因为他是疯的? |
[02:02] | Your dad didn’t page me, did he? | 不是你爸CALL我,对吧? |
[02:06] | Help me get in to talk to Koontz and I’ll judge whether he’s crazy for myself. | 帮我进去跟Koontz谈谈 我会自己判断他是不是真疯了 |
[02:10] | Write him a letter stating your case, I’ll make sure he gets it | 给他写封信说说你的情况,我保证他会收到 |
[02:13] | and deny any involvement with what you’re doing. | 避开你受到的牵连和你正在做的事. |
[02:15] | Thanks, Cliffy. | 谢谢, Cliffy. |
[02:17] | Um-hum, he’s gonna say no. | 他会拒绝的 |
[02:18] | You think? | 你这么想? |
[02:19] | Sometimes people find it very difficult to say no to me. | 有时候人们会发现要拒绝我是很困难的 |
[02:37] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢? |
[02:45] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服上哪去了? |
[02:58] | Veronica, did you find your clothes, yet? | Veronica,找到你的衣服没? |
[03:03] | Ugh, the people can be so awful here. | 这儿的人真糟糕 |
[03:06] | Well does this towel make me look fat? | 这条毛巾会不会让我显得很胖? |
[03:09] | You need something to wear? | 你需要件衣服吧? |
[03:14] | I usually have sweats in my locker. Sorry. | 我柜子里一般放的是汗衫. 抱歉. |
[03:17] | No, this is perfect. I just have to resist the urge to do a cartwheel. | 这很好. 只是我得忍住,不要去做侧身翻. |
[03:22] | Why don’t you come have lunch with us? | 为什么你不来和我们一起吃午饭? |
[03:24] | You’re already dressed for the occasion. | 你都已经打扮好了. |
[03:29] | I think I’m gonna go straight home and change but thank you for this. | 我想我还是回家换身衣服,不过还是谢谢你 |
[03:33] | Really. | 真的 |
[03:40] | Number 26, have you ever done it in a car? | 第26题, 你是否曾在车里做过 |
[03:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:44] | Number 27, have you ever done it in a moving car? | 第27题, 你是否曾在行驶中的车里做过 |
[03:47] | Yes again. | 是 |
[03:48] | Oh my god. Meg, is Veronica Mars wearing your uniform? | 天啊. Meg, Veronica Mars穿着你的衣服? |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:53] | Better make sure she washes it. | 最好弄清她会不会洗. |
[03:54] | I’d boil it if I were you. | 我会高温消毒,如果我是你. |
[03:56] | We fear what we don’t understand. | 我们害怕我们所不理解的事物 |
[03:58] | Veronica’s cool, you guys, really. | Veronica很酷,真的. |
[03:59] | Tell that to Logan. | 你跟Logan讲吧. |
[04:00] | She put a bong in his locker and got him suspended. | 她放了根烟枪在他柜子里,搞到他被停课 |
[04:02] | What about Ashley? She told her that her dad was having an affair. | 还有Ashley, 她跟她说她爸搞外遇 |
[04:05] | A week later her parents split up. | 一周之后她父母就分手了 |
[04:08] | You’re too nice, Meg. The girl’s a skank. | 你人太好了,那女孩是个烦人精 |
[04:10] | Says Pam, the girl who scored a 63 on the purity test. | 这是Pam说的, 她在纯洁测试中得了63分 |
[04:13] | – Shut up. – Gosh. | 闭嘴. |
[04:14] | – I did not. – What’s a purity test? | – 我没有 – 什么纯洁测试? |
[04:16] | Aw, it’s this online list of questions of everything you could possibly do that’s dirty or fun or illegal: | 是在线的答卷,包括所有你可能做的下流的 搞笑的或者非法的事 |
[04:21] | have you smoked pot, have you ever shoplifted | 有没吸过大麻, 有没顺手牵羊 |
[04:24] | Have you ever done a reverse cowgirl? | 有没从后面跟女牛仔做过 |
[04:28] | And then it tallies up your answers and gives you the score of what percentage pure you are. | 最后它总结你所有的答案 以百分比给出你的纯洁度 |
[04:32] | The lower score, the badder you’ve been. | 分越低,你人越坏 |
[04:34] | So if you get a 60, you’re 60% pure, 40% sack jockey. | 所以如果你是60分 你60%是纯洁, 40%是个蠢骑师 |
[04:38] | Anything under 60’s really slutty. | 60分以下就真的很淫荡 |
[04:40] | Unless you’re a guy. | 除非你是个男生 |
[04:41] | It was emailed to the whole school. Everyone’s taking it. | 全学校都收到了EMAIL,所有人都在做 |
[04:45] | What’d you score? | 你多少分 |
[04:48] | Uh, 91. | |
[04:50] | Dude, Snow White took it and scored an 89. | 老兄, 白雪公主做了测试也才89分 |
[04:55] | I think it’s sexy we decided to wait. | 我觉得我们决定等等非常的性感 |
[05:03] | All right, Cole. | 好啊, Cole |
[05:04] | Kissing on the lips now. | 终于亲在嘴唇上了 |
[05:07] | Somebody describe second base to me. | 谁跟我描述一下二垒吧 |
[05:10] | Tell me what it’s like. | 跟我讲讲是什么样的 |
[05:11] | Is it beautiful there? | 那是不是很美啊 |
[05:14] | Twenty seconds, baby. | 20秒,宝贝 |
[05:16] | You’re this excited about the super featherweight crown? | 你对轻量级冠军这么感兴趣? |
[05:18] | I know I’m usually so passive. | 我知道我以前是很被动的 |
[05:21] | But our bond grows stronger every day, he-who-has-satellite-dish. | 但是我们的结合每天都越来越紧密 有卫星天线的人啊 |
[05:26] | So, did you take the purity test. | 你做了纯洁测试没 |
[05:29] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也没有 |
[05:31] | Stupid, right. | 真蠢,是吧 |
[05:33] | What’d you score? | 你多少分? |
[05:35] | Seventy. | |
[05:36] | Wow, you are 30% danger-lovin’, girl-touchin’ rock star. | 哇,你有30%是碰触女孩的 拥有危险的爱的摇滚明星 |
[05:40] | More like one point away from being cool. | 更象是差一分就酷了 |
[05:43] | Here. | 瞧这 |
[05:45] | Now you’re a big stud. Happy? | 现在你够帅了. 高兴了吗? |
[05:50] | Wallace. | |
[05:52] | Can I talk to you for a moment? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[06:02] | That had to worth at least two points. | 那至少得算两分 |
[06:09] | I thought we talked about you hanging out with that girl. | 我以为我们已经就你跟那女孩一起的事谈过了 |
[06:13] | I’ve only heard bad things about the Mars family since we moved here. | 自从我们搬过来 我就没听说过一句关于MARS家的好话 |
[06:16] | Except from me. | 除了从我这里 |
[06:18] | We have the chance of making a fresh start in Neptune. | 我们有机会在Neptune有一个新开始 |
[06:22] | Now there have to be lots of respectable kids in your school. | 你学校肯定有许多高尚的孩子 |
[06:27] | I don’t want you spending all your time with Veronica Mars. | 我不想你所有的时间都跟Veronica Mars一起 |
[06:32] | I’m an angel. I’m hot. | |
[06:34] | Straight from heaven. | |
[06:36] | Did she invite me for supper? | 她请我吃晚饭? |
[06:38] | Aw no, it’s no big deal. | 不是,没什么 |
[06:39] | There aren’t many girls she caught flashing me. | 她没逮到过几个女孩跟我放电 |
[06:42] | Listen to this. | 听这个 |
[06:43] | Not that innocent? Buy the results of anyone’s purity test. | 不那么纯洁?买别人测试的结果吧 |
[06:47] | Ten dollars will let you know if you’re dating an angel from heaven or a hottie from hell. | 10美元就能让你知道你约会的对象 是在天堂的天使还是地狱的恶魔 |
[06:51] | That’s crazy. You can go on there and buy anyone’s test? | 真疯狂,你能买到任何人的测试? |
[06:54] | I never thought I’d say this. | 我从来没想过我会这么说 |
[06:57] | But I kinda can’t wait for school tomorrow. | 但我有点等不及明天去上学了 |
[07:19] | I knew when you came back from Spain last summer, there was something different about you. | 我知道自从你去年夏天从西班牙回来就有点不一样了 |
[07:23] | Should have guessed you slept with that Hobby Air guy. You couldn’t shut up about him. | 早该猜到你跟那机场男睡了。你不停的讲他 |
[07:26] | He was our tour guide. | 他是我们的导游 |
[07:27] | Oh. Was sex included in the package or was that extra? | 那作爱算特别服务了? |
[07:30] | I did not have sex with him. | 我没跟他做过 |
[07:31] | I haven’t had sex with anybody. | 我没跟任何人做过 |
[07:33] | This is crazy; I didn’t even take the test. | 这真是疯了,我根本没做这测试 |
[07:36] | Have you ever slept with someone who spoke a language you didn’t know? | 你是否曾跟讲另一种你不懂的语言的人睡过? |
[07:40] | Have you ever had a fling while on vacation? | 你是否曾在度假时做过尝试 |
[07:43] | Do you lie to protect your reputation? | 你是否为了保护自己的名誉而撒谎? |
[07:46] | It all makes sense, every question here. | 所有的问题都合乎情理! |
[07:52] | You turned me into a joke. | 你让我变成了一个笑话 |
[07:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | I didn’t even do anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[08:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:04] | You believe me? | 你相信我? |
[08:06] | Meg, you’re the last good person at this school. | Meg, 你是这学校最后一个好人 |
[08:09] | I’d believe cartoon birds braided your hair this morning. | 我会相信今早是卡通里的小鸟为你辫的辫子 |
[08:14] | If you want, I can find who posted that test for you. | 如果你想,我能找出是谁帮你提交的测试 |
[08:18] | We’ll clear your name and make somebody pay. | 我们会恢复你的名声,让某人付出代价 |
[08:20] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:22] | Unless there’s a fairy godmother already on it. | 除非已经有个仙女教母在掺合 << Veronica Mars 美眉校探 >> -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[09:04] | Is there any way to convert cipher text to plain text without initial knowledge of the crypto-algorithms? | 有没有任何办法 不使用直接的解密知识把密文转变为明文? |
[09:09] | Ah, excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[09:10] | I’m trying to figure out how someone could have overridden the control framework | 我想试着查出是谁控制了学校服务器 偷窃了大家的密码 |
[09:13] | on the school server in order to access everyone’s password. | |
[09:16] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[09:17] | Yeah, uh, in real life, I’m actually a gym teacher. | 在现实生活中,我实际上是个体育老师 |
[09:22] | The person you want to talk to is Mac. | 你想找的人是Mac. |
[09:24] | Try the parking lot, look for the blue hair. | 去停车场看看,找蓝头发的人 |
[09:35] | Damn it! | 拷! |
[09:39] | Have you ever seen that movie “Repo Man”? | 你有没看过电影”Repo Man” (一译“报信的人”,Repo Man指汽车回收员 专门收回贷款逾期未缴的车子) |
[09:44] | Just call me Otto. | 叫我Otto吧. |
[09:55] | Wow. That’s really criminal of you, Otto. | 哇,算犯罪哦,Otto |
[09:59] | I’m impressed. | 我印象深刻 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | I don’t know why I bother locking it in the first place. It barely runs. | 我不知道为什么我还要锁,它根本就没用了 |
[10:05] | Mostly I just keep it around for status. | 一般我都留着是看情况 |
[10:08] | Fashizzle. | |
[10:09] | Check out the LeBaron. | 瞧那辆LeBaron. |
[10:12] | Stylin’! | 很型啊! |
[10:14] | I’m Veronica, by the way. | 顺便一提,我是Veronica |
[10:15] | Mac. | |
[10:17] | Is that ’cause you’re good with computers? | 因为你对电脑在行? |
[10:18] | Ah, no, ’cause my last name’s MacKenzie. | 啊,不, 是因为我姓MacKenzie. |
[10:21] | How’d you know I was good at computers. | 你怎么知道我对电脑在行? |
[10:25] | Every student has an email address that’s easily accessible. | 每个学生都有个很容易找到的电子邮箱 |
[10:29] | You’re VeronicaMars@NeptuneHigh.org, | 你的是VeronicaMars@NeptuneHigh.org, |
[10:31] | Meg would be MegManning@NeptuneHigh.org. | Meg的是MegManning@NeptuneHigh.org. |
[10:35] | That’s the easy part. | 这是很简单的 |
[10:36] | Anyone can buy a copy of the test but to post the results in the first place, | 所有人都可以买到测试的结果 但要在一开始送出测试答案, |
[10:41] | you need to use your password. Who has that information? | 你需要有密码,谁有密码的情报呢? |
[10:44] | Only the student and the IT guy. | 只有学生本人和做IT的人 |
[10:46] | Neptune High School has their own IT guy? | Neptune高中自己有做IT的人员? |
[10:48] | Rene DeMois. | |
[10:49] | We share him with the entire school district but he’s here Tuesday and Friday mornings. | 他管整个校区,不过他只有星期二和星期五早上在 |
[10:53] | You know his schedule by heart. | 你把他的行程记这么牢 |
[10:55] | I do a lot of computer stuff. | 我做很多电脑类的事 |
[10:57] | Plus you’ll understand when you see him. | 再加上,你看到他就会明白了 |
[11:00] | Cool. Thanks. | 好啊,谢谢 |
[11:02] | Yeah and if Rene can’t help you let me know | 如果Rene没法帮忙的话让我知道 |
[11:04] | ’cause I might be able to find a way to sneak into the system and get you some answers. | 因为我也许有办法潜入系统帮你找到答案 |
[11:08] | That’s really criminal. | 这才是犯罪哦 |
[11:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Why are you holding your hands like that? | 你干吗把手比成这样 |
[11:17] | So that one day in your memoirs, you’ll describe me as inscrutable. | 这样以后你写论文集,就会把我描述成难以预测的 |
[11:21] | I was leaning more toward bonkers. | 我是更加了解疯子了 |
[11:23] | I’ll take what I can get. | 我来看我能做些什么 |
[11:26] | Ah, I guess I’ll get that. | 我去接 |
[11:36] | It’s been over two months now and no rent. | 到现在你已经2个月没交房租了 |
[11:39] | You’ve been really great and I appreciate it. | 你一直很好,我很感激 |
[11:41] | I’m tired of being great, you know, I have my own bills to worry about. | 我已经做好人做得很累了, 我有自己的帐单要担心 |
[11:44] | Listen, can we talk about this later? | 听着, 我们能等会再谈吗? |
[11:46] | I had to take a painkiller for my back and I’m a little fuzzy. | 我背痛,得去吃片止痛药,而且我有点不清醒 |
[11:50] | That fall that I took on your front steps really wrecked me. | 我在你台阶那摔的一交真搞得我很惨 |
[11:54] | I think you should probably get those fixed. | 我想你也许该去修修 |
[12:04] | From New York City to the California coast, Miss Poppum is hoping | 从纽约市到加州海岸, Poppum小姐在希望 |
[12:08] | to bring a little bit of Broadway to the beach. Meg. | 带一点点百老汇到海滩来. Meg. |
[12:12] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢, Michael. |
[12:13] | Auditions for “Cabaret” will be held this Friday immediately after school. | “歌厅”的选角会在礼拜五放学后举行 |
[12:17] | You’re quite the actress yourself, aren’t you Meg? | 你自己就是个好演员,对吧,Meg? |
[12:25] | Uh, weren’t you the lead in “Guys and Dolls” last spring? | 去年春天你不是演了”Guys and Dolls”吗? |
[12:30] | Ah, yeah. | 啊,是 |
[12:38] | That was so uncool. | 真是不对 |
[12:40] | He shouldn’t have gone off script. | 他不应该自我发挥 |
[12:42] | No, it was my fault. | 不,是我的错 |
[12:43] | I’m just not myself lately. | 我最近有点不在状态 |
[12:45] | Maybe Mrs Denton will fire him and promote you. | 也许Denton太太会炒了他提拔你 |
[12:47] | You should have been picked anyway, Kimmy. Your audition tape was awesome. | 你应该是选上了的, Kimmy. 你的试镜好极了 |
[12:51] | Thanks, Meg. | 谢谢, Meg. |
[12:54] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[12:57] | Barely. | 简直没事 |
[12:59] | Boys have been calling my house, emailing me porn, slut sneezing. | 男生们一直打电话到我家 寄色情邮件给我,喷嚏我淫荡 |
[13:04] | What? | 什么? |
[13:06] | Slut! | 淫荡 |
[13:09] | Slut! | 淫荡 |
[13:12] | Okay, whoever posted those results had to have gotten hold of your password somehow. | 帮你提交测试的人,一定有你的密码 |
[13:17] | Here’s my very important question. | 我有个非常重要的问题 |
[13:20] | Does anyone else besides you know it? | 除了你以外还有谁知道吗? |
[13:23] | No, no one. | 不,没人 |
[13:25] | Well maybe my sister Lizzie. | 也许我妹妹Lizzie. |
[13:28] | I mean, we’re very close. | 我是说,我们很亲近 |
[13:31] | I wish I had posted it. | 我真希望是我交的 |
[13:33] | You have no idea what a pain in the ass it is living in that house with her. | 你无法想象跟她住一起是多么的痛苦. |
[13:37] | It’s all: “Meg got a scholarship, Meg keeps her room spotless, | 一天到晚就是: “Meg 得到了奖学金 Meg的房间干干净净” |
[13:42] | Meg never got kicked out of summer camp for waking up in the swim coach’s cabin.” | Meg从来没有因为在游泳 教练的小屋里醒来而被赶出夏令营 |
[13:46] | That it? | 那是? |
[13:47] | Unless you want to tell me you created the fake test for your sister. | 除非你想告诉我是你替你姐姐交的假测试 |
[13:51] | No. | 不 |
[13:52] | But you might as well blame me. | 不过你也可以怪到我头上 |
[13:54] | I get blamed for everything else. | 什么事都是怪到我头上 |
[14:01] | Mr DeMois? | DeMois先生? |
[14:03] | Yes? | 是? |
[14:03] | Whoa! Um, I was- | 哇啊!我… |
[14:06] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[14:10] | I hope so. | 我希望能 |
[14:11] | Um, my friend Julie, it’s her sweet sixteen tomorrow | 我的朋友Julie, 明天就是她甜蜜的16岁了 |
[14:14] | and I wanted to change her screen saver to say happy birthday, like, as a surprise, | 我想把她屏保改了对她说生日快乐,来个惊喜 |
[14:19] | but I don’t know her password. I was told I could get it from you. | 但我不知道她的密码,人家跟我说你可以给我 |
[14:23] | She won’t mind, I promise. We’re like total BFFs. | 她不会介意的,我保证. 我们就象是一辈子的好朋友 |
[14:26] | I don’t know what that means but I cannot give you someone else’s password. | 我不知道那是什么意思,但我不能给你别人的密码 |
[14:30] | They are confidential. | 这是机密 |
[14:32] | Am I supposed to, like, pay you or something? | 我是不是该,在物质上”感谢”你还是怎样? |
[14:34] | I cannot give it to you. I would lose my job. | 我不能给你,我会失掉我的工作 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry but no way. | 我很抱歉,但是不行 |
[14:44] | You can tell my brother, that’s not grim ’cause if he squeals on me I’ll squeal on him, | 你可以告诉我哥哥, 那没什么 因为他告密,我也会告密 |
[14:50] | But don’t tell Mama, bitte don’t tell Mama, | 但别告诉妈妈, 别告诉妈妈 |
[14:56] | please, sir, don’t tell Mama what you know. | 求求你, 先生,别告诉妈妈你知道的事 |
[15:03] | So if you see my Mommy, mum’s the word! | 如果你见到我妈妈, 沉默是金 |
[15:10] | Good job, Kimmy. Um, Meg? You’re up. | 很好, Kimmy. Meg? 该你了 |
[15:29] | Mama thinks I’m living in a convent | 妈妈以为我住在修道院 |
[15:35] | A secluded little convent in the southern part of France. | 在法国南部的一座隐蔽的小修道院 |
[15:43] | Mama doesn’t even have an inkling | 妈妈完全不知道 |
[15:48] | – We do. – Slut. | – 我们知道 – 淫荡 |
[15:49] | That I’m working in a nightclub in a pair of lacy pants. | 我在一家夜总会工作,穿着镶花边的短裤 |
[15:58] | So please, sir if you run into my mama, | 所以求求你,先生,如果你遇见我的妈妈 |
[16:05] | Don’t reveal my indiscretion, | 别揭穿我的轻率 |
[16:10] | give a working girl a… chance. | 给工作的女孩一个机会 |
[16:25] | Life is so not a cabaret. | 生活是如此的不”歌厅” |
[16:27] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我不能再忍受了 |
[16:29] | This is too much. Everyone thinks I’m the biggest slut in school. | 太过分了. 所有人都认为我是学校里淫荡的人 |
[16:35] | Well, second biggest. | 瞧,第二大的 |
[16:38] | I suppose the only surprise is that it took them this long to come after me. | 我想唯一的惊喜就是他们隔了这么久才找上我 |
[16:46] | Dear Mr Koontz, | 亲爱的Koontz先生 |
[16:48] | my name is Ellen White and I’m a graduate student in criminology at San Diego State University. | 我叫Ellen White 我是一名圣地亚哥州立大学犯罪学的研究生 |
[16:54] | I also happen to be from your home town. | 我恰好来自你的家乡 |
[16:57] | I would love the opportunity to talk with you. | 我期望有机会跟你谈谈 |
[17:16] | I admit it. I splurged and spent ten bucks to read my own purity test. | 我承认 我挥霍了10美元来读读我自己的纯洁测试 |
[17:20] | Apparently I’ve pleasured the swim team while jacked up on goofballs. | 很显然,我和一个高尔夫球,娱乐了整个游泳队 |
[17:24] | You’re back. | 你又来了 |
[17:26] | I need to change the password on my email account. | 我需要更改自己的密码 |
[17:28] | Someone managed to figure out the old one. | 有人破解了我旧的密码 |
[17:31] | That’s why your password should always include numbers as well as letters. | 那就是为什么你的密码该既有数字又有字母 |
[17:35] | Everyone thinks its fun to use the name of your dog or boyfriend, | 大家都觉得用狗或男朋友的名字很好玩 |
[17:39] | but that actually makes it easy to crack. | 但那就很容易被破解 |
[17:42] | My old password was GJ7B!X. | 我原先的密码是 GJ7B!X. |
[17:48] | Well, try and make this one a little bit tougher. | 下次再想个更难的 |
[18:00] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么? |
[18:02] | What does it look like? | 看起来我象在做什么? |
[18:04] | You are not supposed to be in here. You have a stove in your own apartment. | 你不该在这.你自己的公寓里有炉子 |
[18:08] | No, I don’t have a stove, you see, I have a hot plate. | 不,我没炉子,我只有个轻便电炉 |
[18:10] | Jeremy, I have been about as patient with you as I’m gonna be. | Jeremy, 我已经够耐心了 |
[18:14] | Now, do you think that I charge you rent for the hell of it? | 你认为我收的房租太过分了吗? |
[18:16] | I rely on that money. | 我靠那笔钱生活 |
[18:18] | God! You’re like this mosquito that’s buzzing around my ear. | 天!你就象只蚊子不停在我耳边嗡嗡叫 |
[18:22] | Hey, watch it man. | 嘿!小心点! |
[18:23] | You know, I can’t enter my home, right, my home without being accosted. | 瞧,没人跟我说话我就不能回家, |
[18:27] | Every time I make a move, I get this yappity yap in my face. | 我只要有点动静, 就有人在我面前狂吼狂叫 |
[18:31] | Yeah, all right then. Let’s get this yappity yap- | 好啊,那,我们就来吼… |
[18:33] | Whoa, whoa. Hold on, son, hold on. | 等等,儿子,等等 |
[18:38] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[18:39] | Go ahead, make your dinner. | 继续,做你的晚餐 |
[18:43] | Come with me Wallace, come on. | 跟我来,Wallace,来 |
[18:46] | You-you set an example for your brother, now. | 你正在给你的弟弟做榜样 |
[18:48] | That’s exactly what I plan on doing, ma. | 那正是我打算做的,妈 |
[18:50] | Listen to me, listen to me, come on. | 听我说,来吧 |
[19:00] | You ready to put the hurt on that Pythagorean Theorem? | 你打算好攻下勾股定理了吗? |
[19:03] | Oh, you don’t even wanna mess with me on that today. | 今天你可不想跟我闹 |
[19:05] | I just about murc’d my mom’s crazy, no-rent-paying tenant this afternoon. | 我今天下午差点想”卡”掉 我妈那不交房租的疯房客 |
[19:08] | That guy’s sleazy so I hope “murc’d” means something bad. | 那男的很恶心,我希望”卡”不是什么好意思 |
[19:12] | You know, my dad’s still got that Sheriff sheen. | 瞧,我爸还是很有治安官的威严 |
[19:15] | He’s great at scaring people away. | 吓跑人他很拿手 |
[19:17] | No, I got it covered. | 没事,我处理得来 |
[19:18] | Seriously, you should talk to him. | 说真的,你该跟他谈谈 |
[19:20] | Am I giving you the birds and bees again, Wallace? | 我又该给你性教育了吗,Wallace? |
[19:23] | Wallace’s mom is having trouble with her tenant. | Wallace的妈妈跟她的房客有些麻烦 |
[19:25] | Dude’s a bit unstable. Wallace got in a fight with him today. | 那男的有点问题. Wallace 跟他打了起来 |
[19:28] | It’s really not a big deal. | 真的没什么 |
[19:29] | I’ll stop by, it’ll take two seconds. | 我会顺便访问, 花不了多大功夫的 |
[19:31] | I don’t even know when he’ll be home, Mr Mars. | 我不知道他什么时候会在, Mars先生 |
[19:33] | Wallace. It’s nothing. | Wallace. 没什么 |
[19:35] | Just leave the address for me, will ya? ‘kay? | 给我地址就好,好吗? |
[19:37] | Don’t worry. It’s his speciality. | 别担心,那是他的专长 |
[19:40] | Bustin’ heads and breakin’ hearts. | 让人伤脑筋和伤心 |
[19:43] | This was written in 1928 | |
[19:45] | So, I found out that this version of the purity test | 我发现这纯洁测试最初是 在”Grind Girl”杂志上刊登的 |
[19:47] | was originally published in “Grind Girl” magazine. | |
[19:51] | My sister subscribes to that. | 我妹订了的 |
[19:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:53] | She’s the only person at Neptune High who does. | 她是Neptune高中唯一一个订阅的人 |
[19:56] | Veronica. You seem to be in a sharing mood. | Veronica. 你似乎很想和大家分享啊 |
[20:00] | Why don’t you tell us your position on this? | 为何不告诉我们你对这观点所持的位置 |
[20:03] | All fours. | 狗爬式 |
[20:05] | Dick Casablancas. | |
[20:07] | You can see me after class. | 下课后留堂 |
[20:10] | Congratulations, Dick. | 恭喜你, Dick. |
[20:12] | You just made my list. | 你刚刚进了我的黑名单 |
[20:25] | Hi, Mrs Fennel? | 你好, Fennel太太? |
[20:27] | I’m Keith Mars, Veronica’s father. | 我是Keith Mars, Veronica的父亲 |
[20:29] | Your daughter’s not here. | 你女儿不在这 |
[20:31] | I know. Wallace mentioned that trouble you were having with the tenant | 我知道, Wallace跟我提到了你的房客 |
[20:34] | and I thought I could be some help. | 我想我能帮些忙 |
[20:36] | Well, thanks, but I have it under control. | 谢谢,不过我已经处理好了 |
[20:38] | It’s no trouble at all. | 不麻烦的 |
[20:39] | Look. If I have a problem, I’ll go to the police. | 瞧. 如果我有问题,我会去找警察 |
[20:42] | Wallace was concerned. | Wallace很担心 |
[20:44] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我这么说吧 |
[20:46] | I’ll worry about my children, you worry about yours. | 我担心我的孩子,你担心你自己的 |
[21:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:10] | Ellen White, please. | 请接Ellen White |
[21:13] | Speaking. | 就是我 |
[21:14] | I’m calling to set up a visitation with Abel Koontz. | 我致电来确定你对Abel Koontz的访问 |
[21:17] | He’s agreed to see you this Friday between two and four. | 他同意在这个周五下午2点到4点见你 |
[21:20] | Prison guidelines are as follows: No cameras permitted inside | 探访守则有以下几点:”不许带相机入内…” |
[21:25] | So now it comes out. | 现在说明 |
[21:27] | Meg was one of those Britney Spears virgins, huh. | Meg是那种布兰妮式的处女 |
[21:30] | And you were her noble Justin, just keeping it all on the down low. | 你就是她高贵的贾斯丁,真够小心保密 |
[21:34] | I did not have sexual relations with that woman. | 我跟那女人,没有性关系 |
[21:39] | Come on, man, we know you did. | 拜托, 老大,我们知道你有 |
[21:40] | The sweet ones always turn out to be the freakiest. | 甜姐型的总会变成最疯狂的 |
[21:42] | No, man, Meg’s a good girl, really good. | 不, Meg是个好女孩,非常好 |
[21:45] | Good at everything she does. | 做什么都很在行 |
[21:47] | And she does do everything. | 而且她什么都肯做 |
[21:50] | Keep it up, hot shot. Everyone’s so impressed. | 继续啊, 激射王. 大家都印象深刻啊 |
[21:53] | Hey, maybe I should post some of the love poems you wrote to Meg. | 也许我该贴些你写给Meg的情诗 |
[21:57] | I know where she keeps ’em, you know. | 我知道她把它们放哪的 |
[21:58] | Meg always said you were immature. | Meg总是说你不成熟 |
[22:00] | Funny. According to her purity test, you were always premature. | 好笑啊. 根据她的纯洁测试,你总是太早熟 |
[22:06] | Shut up, Lizzie. | 住口, Lizzie |
[22:07] | Stop talking about my sister, Cole. | 不准再谈论我姐姐, Cole. |
[22:09] | You don’t even like her. | 你根本喜欢她 |
[22:10] | Maybe not, but I love her. | 也许吧,但我爱她 |
[22:16] | What’s up, Veronica? Want to interrogate me some more? | 怎么, Veronica? 还想在审问我? |
[22:19] | Why, yes, I do. | 对啊,没错 |
[22:20] | I was supposed to meet Meg here after lunch. Do you know where she is? | 我本该在午饭后在这里等MEG,你知道她在哪吗? |
[22:24] | She didn’t come to school today. | 她今天没来学校 |
[22:26] | Is she all right? | 她还好吧 |
[22:28] | Let’s just say my parents have stopped bugging me to be more like her. | 我只能说爸妈不在烦我要我跟她一样了 |
[22:41] | First my dad wanted to sue the school | 一开始我爸想控告学校 |
[22:43] | or kill whoever posted that score and then he searched my room. | 或杀了贴那测试的人,再然后他翻遍了我的房间 |
[22:48] | For what? Your porn stash? | 找什么? 你收藏的色情小说? |
[22:50] | No. | 不 |
[22:52] | There were these letters I got from a guy I met in Spain. | 我在西班牙认识的男生写给我的信 |
[22:55] | He had a crush on me and wrote all this sexy stuff. | 他爱上了我,写了些”带点颜色”的东西 |
[22:58] | Dad kind of flipped out. | 爸发疯了 |
[23:00] | Told me I was acting just like Lizzie. | 说我简直跟Lizzie一样 |
[23:02] | That must have been fun. | 一定很有趣 |
[23:03] | After everything else, I was, I was just too decimated to make it to school today. | 总之,我情绪低落得不想上学 |
[23:09] | I don’t see how you do it. | 我真不懂你怎么做到的 |
[23:11] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[23:12] | Deal. | 处理 |
[23:13] | The way people talk about you. | 人们那样说你 |
[23:16] | Does it bother you, the things they say? | 你不烦吗?他们说的那些事 |
[23:19] | No. | 不 |
[23:21] | Here’s what you do. | 你得这么做 |
[23:23] | You get tough, | 你要顽强 |
[23:25] | you get even. | 你们就扯平了 |
[23:26] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:27] | Works for me. | 对我有效 |
[23:31] | And you are going to school tomorrow. | 你明天会来学校 |
[23:35] | And you’re not taking crap from anyone. | 而且谁的废话你都不要听 |
[23:45] | What the hell is that? | 怎么回事 |
[23:47] | Oh my god, its gas. | 天啊,是煤气 |
[23:49] | Come on. | 快 |
[23:50] | – I’ve got to turn it off. – Wait. Cover your mouth. Cover your mouth. | – 我得把它关了 – 等等. 盖住你的嘴 |
[23:53] | All right. All right. | 好 |
[23:56] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[24:01] | Hurry up, hurry up. | 快!快! |
[24:04] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 没事把? – 没事 |
[24:05] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[24:06] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 没事吧? – 没事 |
[24:08] | Well, now we have something to go to the police with. | 现在我们有可以报警的事了 |
[24:10] | I’m sorry, there’s really nothing I can do to help. | 我很抱歉,我真的什么忙也帮不上 |
[24:13] | You’re gonna need to get a lawyer involved and file an eviction notice. | 你们得找律师,申请驱逐令 |
[24:15] | Best case, he won’t be out for 60 days. | 最好的情况下,他也最多被驱逐60天 |
[24:20] | Thanks. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢,你帮了很大忙 |
[24:23] | Yeah. You’re a help. | 是啊,你真是个大帮手 |
[24:30] | – Wallace. Come on in. – Hello Mr Mars. | – Wallace.进来吧 – 你好,MARS先生 |
[24:33] | Think I could crash on your couch tonight? | 今晚我能在你的沙发上过夜吗? |
[24:35] | My house is getting exterminated and we have to be out of the house for the night. | 我家得清除煤气,我们今晚得另找地方过夜 |
[24:38] | Of course. Are you hungry? We just finished supper. | 当然. 你饿吗?我们刚吃完晚饭 |
[24:41] | Thanks, yeah. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:47] | Did you ever get over to talk to Mrs Fennel? | 你去跟Fennel太太谈过了吗? |
[24:49] | Yeah. I went over there. | 我去过了 |
[24:51] | Wallace’s mom had a plan and I didn’t want to overstep. | Wallace的妈妈已有计划,我不想逾区操作 |
[24:55] | Overstepping is your main form of transportation. | 逾区操作不是你办事的主要方法吗? |
[25:00] | You know, I have to go back to the office and grab some stuff. | 我得回办公室拿点东西 |
[25:10] | My mom thinks I’m staying at Norman’s house. | 我妈以为我在Norman家 |
[25:12] | Who’s Norman? | Norman是谁? |
[25:13] | Norman is my imaginary, straight-A, eagle-scout, mama’s-boy, friend. | Norman是我想象中的优等生, 鹰级童子军, 妈妈的男孩,朋友 |
[25:17] | He sounds boring for an imaginary friend. | 对于一个想象中的朋友来说,他有点无聊 |
[25:19] | Mom seems to like him. | 妈很喜欢他 |
[25:21] | I guess she’d freak out if she knew you were staying at a girl’s house, huh? | 我猜她会气坏,如果她知道你在个女孩家过夜? |
[25:26] | What? | 怎么? |
[25:28] | Not the flashing thing again? | 不是又是放电那挡子事吧? |
[25:30] | Let’s just say the old biddies over at the Kane Software rumour mill | KANE家的女佣们的谣言在她脑袋里装了一大队垃圾 |
[25:33] | are filling her head with a lot of garbage. | |
[25:35] | Not a big fan of the Mars family, huh? | 不太喜欢Mars家, 对吧? |
[25:40] | I know. It’s whack. | 我知道.很受打击 |
[25:42] | I get it. It’s fine. | 我明白的,没什么 |
[25:48] | Want some popcorn? | 要爆米花吗? |
[25:49] | Yeah, thanks. | 要,谢谢 |
[26:04] | Does it ever bother me, what people say? | 人们说什么会让我烦心吗? |
[26:07] | Okay, maybe once and a while. | 好吧,可能会 |
[26:09] | Depends who’s listening. | 要看是谁在听了 |
[26:34] | Who the hell are you? | 你TMD是谁 |
[26:36] | So you are moving out. | 你要搬出去了 |
[26:38] | You have until, let’s say, um, 6am. | 你还有…让我看看,6点之前 |
[26:42] | That gives you, oh, six hours to pack up all your stuff. | 这样就给了你6个小时收拾东西 |
[26:48] | Yeah, I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 |
[27:04] | 6am, big boy. | 6点,大男孩 |
[27:06] | Time to get going. | 准备好要走了 |
[27:08] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能在这 |
[27:09] | You think you’re pretty clever, huh? | 你以为你够聪明? |
[27:11] | Taking advantage of a single mom, sixteen-year-old kid, huh? | 占单身母亲,和一个16岁男孩的便宜? |
[27:15] | Okay, well, it’s over. | 好吧,到此为止了 |
[27:20] | You’re out. | 你要搬出去 |
[27:21] | This is my apartment. | 这是我的公寓 |
[27:22] | It stopped being your apartment two minutes ago. | 2分钟前就已经不是你的公寓了 |
[27:27] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[27:29] | You ready to impress me with your nuttiness, ’cause I hear that’s your schtick. | 你准备好让我见识你的疯狂了吗? 我听说这是你的专长 |
[27:33] | Come on, son, perform for me. | 来吧,表演啊 |
[27:35] | Let’s see the show, let’s see if you can scare me. | 让我们来看看表演, 让我们看看你能吓到我吗 |
[27:39] | Is that it, is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐? |
[27:44] | That’s nothing. | 什么都不算! |
[27:47] | You wanna see crazy? | 你要见识一下疯狂吗? |
[27:50] | You pay attention, ’cause this is gonna get good. | 你看好了, 因为会很好玩的 |
[28:07] | See that was crazy. Now I want you to pack your bags and get out. | 瞧这才是疯狂. 我要你现在收好东西搬出去. |
[28:11] | You’re never to bother Mrs Fennel again. | 你再也不能烦Fennel太太了 |
[28:14] | You don’t talk to her, you don’t drop by, you never lived here, right? | 你不能跟她说话, 你不能去她家 你从来没在这住过,明白了吗? |
[28:19] | Right? | 对吗? |
[28:20] | Right. | 是的 |
[28:38] | Could you use your investigative skill to find my keys? | 你能用你的调查专长来帮我找找钥匙吗? |
[28:46] | You got breakfast? | 你买了早餐? |
[28:48] | Don’t act like this isn’t usual, Wallace will think I did it for him. | 被弄得好象很不寻常 Wallace会以为我是为他才这么做的 |
[28:51] | I know you did. | 我知道你是的 |
[28:53] | Have you seen my keys? | 你看见我的钥匙了吗? |
[28:57] | Well, what do you know? | 你想呢? |
[28:59] | The last place you’d think to look. | 最后一个你会去找的地方 |
[29:05] | Ten bucks a pop, man. | 10美元一次 |
[29:07] | Somebody’s getting rich. | 有人要发财了 |
[29:10] | I know some kids who have ordered dozens. | 我知道有些人买了几十份 |
[29:12] | Did you order any? | 你呢? |
[29:14] | Think that I have ten dollars to spare? | 你觉得我有10块钱去花吗? |
[29:16] | You’ve seen my car, right? | 你见过我的车,对吧 |
[29:19] | Can you email me the dummy corporation info anyway? | 你能发给我虚拟社团的信息吗? |
[29:22] | There might be something. | 可能会有点什么 |
[29:41] | The computer won’t let me access my account. | 系统不让我登陆 |
[29:45] | Somebody’s logged on as you right now. | 有人已经登陆了你的ID |
[29:52] | It says they’re on a computer in the journalism room. | 登陆的那台电脑在新闻教室 |
[30:15] | So how hush-hush are the contents of your mailbox? | 你邮箱里存了些什么? |
[30:19] | Just homework and class schedules. Anything on the QT, | 只有家庭作业,课程表和考试 |
[30:22] | I keep in my personal email, not my Neptune- | 我用我自己的邮箱,不是Neptune的 |
[30:25] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[30:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:28] | My outbox. | 我的发件箱 |
[30:30] | There’s an email from me to my ex-boyfriend. | 有封用我的名义发给我前男友的信 |
[30:34] | Duncan Kane? | |
[30:37] | You used to be all anyone gossiped about. | 你以前是所有人谈论的对象 |
[30:40] | You still are, just | 现在也是 |
[30:42] | in a different way. | 以另一种不同的方式 |
[30:44] | So what does it say? | 信里说什么? |
[30:47] | Dear Duncan. I want you to know that I still love you very much | 亲爱的Duncan. 我要你知道我仍然非常爱你 |
[30:51] | and I think about you constantly. | 我还是经常想起你 |
[30:53] | Every time I see you, my heart breaks. | 每次一见到你,我的心就好象裂开了 |
[30:56] | I need to tell you that when we were dating I had VD. | 我得告诉你我们还在一起时我就得了性病 |
[31:00] | I hope you didn’t catch anything from me | 我希望没有传染你 |
[31:04] | Am I naked? | 我是不是裸体的? |
[31:06] | Because in my nightmares, I’m usually naked. | 因为在我的噩梦里,我都是裸体的! |
[31:13] | Someone wants to chat with whoever’s pretending to be you. | 有人要和那个用你的号的人聊天 |
[31:20] | They think I’m still whoever was on my account. | 他以为这还是那个装成是你的人 |
[31:23] | But the bell’s rung. | 但已经响铃了 |
[31:25] | They’d know that whoever it is would have left for their next class. | 他该知道已经是下一堂课了 |
[31:29] | Unless they’re not at school. | 除非他根本不在学校 |
[31:33] | Can you get a password for me? | 你能在给我一个人的密码吗? |
[31:41] | Another one? | 又要一个? |
[31:44] | We have all the information we need. | 所有的线索都有了 |
[31:46] | We do? Wait, Veronica. Who is Froggy, do we know? Who’s Froggy? | 有吗? 等等, Veronica.谁是Froggy? |
[31:55] | There’s just one frog who knows everyone at Neptune High’s password | 只可能有一个人知道全Neptune高中的 密码 |
[31:59] | and I followed him to the low rent version of Lovers’ Lane, | 我跟踪他进了低价的恋人小弄 |
[32:02] | Inspiration Rock Quarry and while there’s nothing more satisfying than solving a case, | 没有什么比解决一桩案子更让人满意了 |
[32:07] | there’s something seedy about being the interruptus in someone else’s coitus. | 虽然打扰别人嘿咻是有点不当 |
[32:20] | Who would want to sully the reputation of the nicest girl in school? | 谁会想要玷污学校里最好的女孩的名声? |
[32:23] | Cole, the sexually deprived boyfriend? | Cole, 没得到过满足的男友? |
[32:26] | Pam, the type-A tightass debutante? | Pam, A血型,小心翼翼的交际花? |
[32:33] | Lizzie, the oversexed overlooked little sister? | Lizzie, 欲求过多,发育过度的小妹妹? |
[32:40] | Or single white female, Kimmy? | 还是单身白人女性,Kimmy? |
[32:46] | Hey, Kimmy, check this out. | 嘿, Kimmy, 瞧这个 |
[32:48] | I followed our IT guy around last night. Guess where he ended up. | 我跟踪了我们的IT工,猜他最后去了哪? |
[32:51] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[32:52] | I heard the purity test website is gonna start posting pictures to illustrate the questions. | 我听说纯洁测试的网站会贴出照片来举例说明问题. |
[32:57] | Wouldn’t these be perfect? Look. | 这些不是正好?瞧 |
[33:00] | Number 23, have you ever touched it? | 第23题, 你是否曾摸过 |
[33:02] | Well, I guess you have. | 我猜你有 |
[33:03] | This here’s a stellar example of number 78 and this one, whoa, | 这还有一个78题的好例子,还有这个,哇 |
[33:07] | I think my score went down just looking at that. | 我想光看就能让我的分数降低了 |
[33:09] | Although it would be hard to score below a 14, wouldn’t it Kimmy. | 不过想比14分还低是很难的了,对吧Kimmy |
[33:13] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要怎么做 |
[33:14] | Because you messed with the wrong person. | 因为你搞错了对象 |
[33:16] | You don’t even know me and you posted that test for me. | 你根本不认识我,你却提交了我的测试 |
[33:18] | – No, I didn’t. – Stop lying. | – 不,不是我 – 别撒谎了 |
[33:19] | I know you got my password from Rene. | 我知道你从Rene那弄到了我的密码 |
[33:22] | You know, he’s 23, you’re 17. | 瞧, 他23, 你17岁. |
[33:24] | I don’t think they allow conjugal visits in prison. | 我想在监狱里他们是不会让你们有夫妻探访的 |
[33:26] | Please, it wasn’t me. | 求求你,那不是我做的 |
[33:28] | Then who was it? | 那到底是谁做的 |
[33:29] | It was Pam. | 是Pam. |
[33:31] | Pam posted the test for you. | Pam提交的你的测试 |
[33:33] | She hates you because Duncan is still hung up on you. | 她讨厌你因为Duncan仍然为你心神不定 |
[33:36] | I only posted Meg’s, I swear. | 我只交了Meg的, 我发誓 |
[33:39] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:40] | She gets everything I want. Everything. | 她得到了我想要的一切. 一切 |
[33:43] | The lead in the musical, cheerleader, the anchor job. | 音乐剧的主角,拉拉队队长 |
[33:46] | Thanks, Kimmy. | 谢谢, Kimmy. |
[33:48] | What did you- | 你做了什么 |
[33:51] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[33:55] | So, your boyfriend was the one running the purity test website, right? | 你男朋友就是运行纯洁测试网站的人,对吧? |
[33:59] | No! | 不 |
[33:59] | Kimmy, why do you insist on pissing me off? | Kimmy, 你为什么一定要惹火我? |
[34:02] | You and Pam aren’t smart enough to pull that off. | 就你跟Pam没那么聪明能做得到 |
[34:04] | Seriously! | 真的 |
[34:05] | He didn’t even know why I wanted the passwords. | 他根本不知道我为什么要密码 |
[34:07] | I don’t think he even knows the purity test exists. | 我根本不认为他知道有纯洁测试这回事 |
[34:15] | Wait, what are you gonna do with that tape? | 等等,你会拿这带子做什么 |
[34:19] | This is the debate club piece, the school board meeting and the lacrosse team. | 这是辩论会的带子,学校董事会的和曲棍球队的 |
[34:22] | Okay, no problem. | 好的,没问题 |
[34:23] | Hurry Meg. | 快点,Meg |
[34:24] | Any you’re live in five, four, three, two | 倒数5,4,3,2 |
[34:30] | Last night’s victory continued the winning streak for the Pirate lacrosse team. | 海盗曲棍球队昨晚继续胜利 |
[34:34] | Kevin Stockland has a story. | Kevin Stockland为你报导 |
[34:35] | Please, it wasn’t me. | 求求你,,那不是我做的 |
[34:37] | Then who was it? | 那到底是谁做的 |
[34:38] | It was Pam. | 是Pam |
[34:40] | Pam posted the test for you. | Pam提交的你的测试 |
[34:42] | She hates you because Duncan is still hung up on you. | 她讨厌你因为Duncan仍然为你心神不定 |
[34:45] | Note to self, cue tape for client. | 为自己,也为客户的带子 |
[34:48] | I only posted Meg’s, I swear. | 我只交了Meg的, 我发誓 |
[34:51] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:52] | She gets everything I want. Everything. | 她得到了我想要的一切. 一切 |
[34:55] | The lead in the musical, cheerleader, the anchor job. | 音乐剧的主角,拉拉队队长 |
[35:00] | Thanks, Kimmy. | 谢谢, Kimmy. |
[35:02] | What did you- | 你做了什么 |
[35:05] | And last night’s lacrosse match with the Point Pleasant Raiders | |
[35:08] | You dumb wanna-be freak show. | 你这蠢人以为是整人秀吗? |
[35:11] | I had to tell her. | 我必须得告诉她 |
[35:12] | Of course you did. Because you’re spineless. | 你当然是了,因为你没骨气 |
[35:15] | Please start crying ’cause you’re not pathetic enough already. | 请开始哭吧,因为你现在还不够悲惨 |
[35:19] | Nice hair cut by the way. Does Meg know you bring her picture to Fantastic Sam’s? | 发型不错啊, Meg 知道你把她的照片带去Fantastic Sam’s发型屋吗? |
[35:26] | Very dramatic, Kimmy. | 真生动, Kimmy. |
[35:28] | Very Meg. | 非常的Meg. |
[35:35] | What? | 什么? |
[35:41] | All fours, huh, Dick? | 四只着地, Dick? |
[35:43] | You mess with the bull. | 你搞错人了 |
[35:54] | There was really only one person smart enough to set up the purity test. | 只有一个人够聪明能做出纯洁测试 |
[35:58] | How can I resent someone who took sex-crazed 09ers for their allowance money? | 我怎么能够怨恨一个为了津贴拿走性疯狂的富家子弟钱的人? |
[36:02] | I was looking for a white horse. | 我在找一匹白马 |
[36:05] | Ooh. So now I’m your knight in shining armour? | 现在我是你的在灿烂光辉中的白马王子? |
[36:08] | Pretty much. | 差不多了 |
[36:09] | All of a sudden everyone’s running up to me saying how they never believed I did those things. | 突然所有人都跑来跟我说他们从来不相信我会做那些事 |
[36:13] | Cole, even. Not that I care. | 甚至Cole.我已经不在乎了 |
[36:16] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[36:18] | Funny. No one’s come running up to me. | 好笑. 怎么没人跑来找我 |
[36:21] | It’s because people are afraid of you. | 因为大家都怕你 |
[36:23] | Then something’s working. | 那就有效了 |
[36:25] | Getting tough? | 变顽强? |
[36:27] | Yeah, that was good advice. | 是的,那是个好主意 |
[36:29] | And I needed that. | 我真的需要 |
[36:31] | The getting even part? | 但说到扯平 |
[36:33] | You might want to rethink that one. | 你可能还得在想想 |
[36:40] | You do have friends, Veronica. | 你是有朋友的, Veronica. |
[36:51] | Duncan, hey. | Duncan, 嘿 |
[36:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:55] | Somebody stole my computer password and used it to sent fake emails from me to you | 有人偷了我的电脑密码,用它冒充我发了封信给你 |
[37:00] | so I don’t have VD, I’ve never had VD | 所以我没性病, 我从来没有过 |
[37:03] | and I don’t still love you. | 还有我没有仍然爱着你 |
[37:05] | Just so that you know. | 只是来澄清一下 |
[37:07] | Good. ‘Cause, I’m not, you know, still hung up on you or anything. | 很好,因为我也没有,你知道的 因为你或者任何事坐立不安 |
[37:13] | I never thought you were. | 我从来没认为你有 |
[37:19] | Wait. You don’t have VD? | 等等,你没有性病? |
[37:22] | ‘Cause I keep getting this thing on my lip | 我嘴唇上老起泡 |
[37:24] | and I’m not sure who I could’ve gotten it from | 我都不确定我可以是从谁那里感染的 |
[37:44] | So. My tenant moved out. | 我的房客搬走了 |
[37:47] | Wallace said I have you to thank for it. | Wallace说我得谢谢你 |
[37:54] | I know how the law works. Slowly. | 我知道法律是怎么办事的. 迟缓 |
[37:57] | And I was-I was worried. For Wallace. | 而且我担心,担心Wallace. |
[38:01] | The fact that you helped me, | 你帮助了我 |
[38:03] | even though I was awful to you, | 虽然我对待你很糟糕 |
[38:06] | you’re a very decent man. | 你是个很好的人 |
[38:08] | Yeah, I’d like to think that but really I just like tossing people out, it’s kind of a hobby. | 我也愿意那样想 但真的我只是喜欢把别人赶出去,这是种爱好 |
[38:13] | I don’t know if you’ve heard some of the things they say about you. | 我不知道你是不是听说过别人是怎么说你的 |
[38:15] | Oh, I know, trust me. | 我知道的,相信我 |
[38:17] | I barely let me socialise with myself. I’m a bad influence. | 我几乎不让自己和自己社交,我是个坏影响 |
[38:24] | – Do you have any sugar? – Oh, yeah. | – 你有糖吗 – 哦,是的 |
[38:35] | They say the truth will set you free. | 他们说真相会让你自由 |
[38:37] | And I’m looking for the truth in a maximum security prison. | 现在我要在一间保安措施最好的监狱里寻求真相 |
[38:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:42] | The irony isn’t lost with me. | 我还是有能力讽刺的 |
[38:50] | Ellen. | |
[38:52] | Well aren’t you a breath of fresh air. | 你真是股新鲜的空气 |
[38:55] | I want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me, Mr Koontz. | 我要谢谢你愿意花时间见我,Koontz先生 |
[38:58] | It’s always nice to chat with a hometown girl. | 跟一位家乡来的女孩聊聊天总是让你愉快的 |
[39:02] | Do you ever get back to good old Stallingsburg for the pear blossom festival? | 你回到Stallingsburg去看过梨花节吗 |
[39:07] | You mean apple blossom. | 你是指苹果花吧 |
[39:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:11] | Just bought my tickets for May. | 给我带来了五月的门票 |
[39:13] | You know, you remind me of someone. | 瞧,你让我想起了某人 |
[39:17] | How old are you, Ellen? | 你多大了,Ellen |
[39:19] | Twenty-two. | 二十二 |
[39:22] | She must have been the same age when I knew her. | 我遇见她的时候她一定也是这个年龄 |
[39:26] | Hmm. I shouldn’t bore you with ancient history. | 我不该拿这些古早的事来烦你 |
[39:30] | Now, what shall we chat about? | 我们该谈些什么呢 |
[39:33] | Well, I found these photographs online. | 我在网上找到这些照片 |
[39:37] | I think they could prove you didn’t take Lilly’s shoes the night of the murder. | 我想这些能证明谋杀当晚你并没有拿走Lilly的鞋 |
[39:42] | It might be enough evidence to get you a retrial. | 这些证据能够让你要求一次复审 |
[39:47] | Now why would I want a retrial when I could have all this? | 我为什么要复审? |
[39:52] | Somebody had to plant those shoes on your houseboat. | 有人把鞋放到了你的游艇上 |
[39:55] | You never saw Lilly Kane in your life. | 你这辈子根本没见过Lilly Kane |
[39:56] | Why would you confess to killing her? | 你为什么承认是你杀了她 |
[39:58] | So you’re one of those. | 原来你是那些人之一 |
[40:00] | What will it take for Keith Mars to let sleeping dogs lie? | 要怎样才能让Keith Mars不再惹是生非呢? |
[40:04] | Do you wanna know exactly how I bashed your friend’s brains in? | 你想要详细的知道我怎样把你朋友的脑浆打出来的吗 |
[40:11] | Oh. I know who you are Veronica Mars. | 我知道你是谁,Veronica Mars |
[40:16] | I knew your mom when she used to visit the office during lunch hours. | 你妈妈以前在去午饭时拜访警局时我就认识她 |
[40:20] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[40:21] | You’re a very dedicated young lady. | 你真是位有奉献精神的年轻女孩 |
[40:24] | Certainly you didn’t inherit that quality from poor scattered Lianne. | 显然你没遗传到那逃走的Lianne |
[40:29] | Unfortunately for you, that makes you your father’s daughter. | 对你来说很不幸地,那使你成为了你父亲的女儿 |
[40:34] | My dad tried to save your life. | 我爸爸想救你的命 |
[40:35] | I meant your real father. | 我是说你真正的父亲 |
[40:38] | Think about it Veronica. | 想想吧 Veronica |
[40:40] | Look in a mirror. | 照照镜子 |
[40:43] | Are you the product of a schluppy sheriff | 你到底是那个没用的治安官的种 |
[40:46] | or the king and queen of the prom? | 还是舞皇和舞后的呢 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |
[42:02] | Synchro: Amariss – www.forom.com – |