时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars | |
[00:02] | It’s been a year since my best friend Lilly Kane was murdered. | 我最好的朋友 Lilly Kane被杀已经一年了. |
[00:04] | Dad told Jake Kane, the most powerful man in town | 我爸认为Jake Kane, 这个镇中最有权的人 |
[00:07] | that he was sure that he was somehow involved in his own daughter’s death. | 与她女儿的死攸关. |
[00:10] | Duncan Kane. He used to be my boyfriend. | Duncan Kane.我得前男友. |
[00:13] | And let’s not forget Logan Echolls. His dad makes twenty million a picture. | 还有Logan Echolls.他老爸的一幅画赚了2千万. |
[00:17] | Smile, Logan. Don’t forget, these folks pay for all of this, huh? | 笑一笑, Logan. 别忘了, 是那些蠢人付的钱? |
[00:21] | What the hell do you think you’re doing on our beach? | 你他妈的在我们的海滩想干吗? |
[00:24] | Am I supposed to apologise? | 要我道歉? |
[00:26] | Am I supposed to shake in my boots, Weevil? | 我应该吓得发抖, Weevil? |
[00:29] | – Maybe. – Look around you, man. | – 也许. – 看看边上, 老兄. |
[00:30] | – It ain’t fifteen on four tonight. – That’s right. | – 今晚可不是15对4. – 是啊. |
[00:33] | All this time, I’ve been thinking Mom bolted | 我始终认为我妈离家出走 |
[00:35] | because she couldn’t handle losing everything. | 是因为她承受不了一无所有. |
[00:37] | Maybe she just couldn’t handle losing me. | 也许她只是受不了失去我. |
[00:38] | Clarence Wiedman. The man who took surveillance photos of me. | Clarence Wiedman. 偷拍我的那个人. |
[00:42] | The ones with me framed in a gun sight. | 他设计陷害我. |
[00:44] | You’ve reached Clarence Wiedman, Head of Security, Kane Software. | 这里是Clarence Wiedman, Kane Software公司保安部主管. |
[00:47] | And there it is. I know who’s responsible for scaring Mom away from Neptune. | 就是这个. 我知道谁该为我妈离开Neptune负责. |
[00:50] | Her former lover, Dad’s nemesis, Jake Kane. | 他的前男友, 爸爸的天敌, Jake Kane. |
[00:56] | – It is okay, will you make it snow? – Sure thing. | – 好了, 你能让天空下雪吗? – 当然. |
[01:00] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 别太得意. |
[01:02] | – You’ll never get anywhere with that one. – We’ll have to try. | – 你不可能凭这玩意儿干出事情来. – 试试看就知道. |
[01:05] | The downside to being an only child? | 下面只有一个小孩? |
[01:07] | You know all the scary handmade ornaments are yours. | 所有这些可怕的手工装饰品都是你的. |
[01:11] | Ooh, this concerns me. | 哦, 让我有点担心. |
[01:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You gotta put another Padres ornament over there. | 喔.那儿还有一个Padres的装饰. |
[01:24] | What? | 什么? |
[01:25] | They should be spread out so it’s even. | 这不是展开的. |
[01:27] | You know, there are some people who think Christmas | 的确有些人认为圣诞节 |
[01:30] | is about the birth of Christ, and not baseball. | 是基督,而不是棒球的诞辰. |
[01:32] | Well, we’re all entitled to our own religions, Veronica. | 嗯, 我们都有宗教信仰权, Veronica. |
[01:35] | So what do you want for Christmas. | 你圣诞节想要什么. |
[01:36] | – Your love and respect. – Seriously, | – 你的爱戴和尊敬. – 认真点, |
[01:39] | if you could have anything, for Christmas, anything? | 如果你圣诞节要任何东西,要什么吗? |
[01:42] | I want you to save your money. | 你还是省点钱吧. |
[01:46] | Oh, it’s our favourite part. | 哦, 这是我们最喜欢看的一段. |
[01:51] | I’m Mr Green Christmas, I’m Mr Sun | 我是绿圣诞, 我是太阳 |
[01:57] | I’m Mr Heat Blister, I’m Mr 101. | 我是热水泡, 我是101. |
[02:03] | They call me Heat Miser. Whatever I touch | 他们管我叫热气. 不管我碰到什么 |
[02:08] | – starts to melt in… – You start singing, you stop drinking. | – 都会融化… – 你已经开始唱歌了, 别喝了. |
[02:13] | You know, you look pretty comfortable with that thing in your mouth. | 你嘴里叼着那个感觉不错. |
[02:16] | Savore Cubano. | 这是美味的古巴雪茄 |
[02:17] | You people can handroll like nobody’s business. | 你们这些人善于卷这个 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[02:25] | – Five hundred. – Call. | – 跟了. |
[02:28] | Sean, isn’t that ghetto brew beneath you? | Sean, 你怎么一幅犹太人德性? |
[02:31] | It’s the new me. | 这是全新的我 |
[02:32] | I am projecting a ghetto aesthetic. | 我在设计一种犹太美感 |
[02:35] | Word. | 说话. |
[02:37] | Man, where were you when I was playing the metrosexual in “Lonely Season”? | 老兄, 当我在“寂寞季节”里快活时你在哪儿? |
[02:40] | I was in high school, not getting paid a quarter of a million dollars | 我在高中,我可没有25万美元 |
[02:43] | to make out with Selma Blair, Connor. | 和Selma Blair出去. |
[02:46] | Don’t cry now. | 别叫了. |
[02:50] | All in. | 全部跟了. |
[03:01] | Oh damn. | 妈的. |
[03:05] | So let’s see here. There are 42 cards remaining and I can win with 40 of them. | 瞧着. 这儿还有42张牌,其中40张我可以赢你 |
[03:10] | I can win with an ace. I can win with a Jack. | A或者J都行 |
[03:13] | Will she be the ten and give me the straight? | 可能来个10凑成同花顺吗? |
[03:16] | Or will I get the high kicker out of my Jack. | 或者来个J. |
[03:19] | Pins and needles. | 等不及了. |
[03:21] | – Just flip the card. – Okay. | – 翻牌. – 好. |
[03:24] | But the river’s gonna get ya. | 你马上就要一败涂地了. |
[03:31] | Boom. | 轰隆隆. |
[03:37] | I can’t believe he beat you with a pair of twos. | 我简直不能相信,他用一对2就赢了你. |
[03:41] | I’d like my five grand now. | 现在,付5000块. |
[03:43] | Sean, the money box so I can pay the pool boy. | Sean, 给我钱箱,让我拿钱给这穷小子. |
[03:59] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不. |
[04:00] | You guys aren’t pulling any of that with me. | 你们谁拿了我的钱. |
[04:03] | Weevil, I’m not pulling anything. | Weevil, 我没拿任何东西. |
[04:06] | Where’s the money? | 那钱哪去了? |
[04:08] | – Guys, where’s the money? – Where is it? | – 兄弟们, 钱呢? – 哪儿去了? |
[04:10] | Did it fall out? | 掉出来了? |
[04:11] | – How could it fall out? – Maybe it was never in, huh? | – 怎么可能掉出来? – 也许里面根本就没有钱吧? |
[04:14] | You know, I rolled the money up and put it in the box. You all saw me. | 我把钱卷起来放进去的,你们都看到了. |
[04:17] | Well, I’m not leavin’ here without my money. | 好吧, 没拿到钱我是不会走的. |
[04:21] | Now…do I have to turn each of you upside-down and shake you? | 那么…我是不是得把你们倒过来摇一摇? |
[04:33] | Did you guys call each other? | 你们互相看过了? |
[04:40] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿还没完. |
[04:42] | I’ll be collecting a grand from each of you, one way or another. | 你们每人欠我1000元, 不管怎么我都会要回来的. |
[04:49] | You picked the wrong guy to rip off. | 你们想骗我,找错人了. |
[04:55] | This is the worst game of strip poker ever. | 这事我玩过的最倒霉的一次牌. |
[05:25] | Season 1 – Episode 10 An Echolls family Christmas | Echolls一家的圣诞节 |
[05:30] | Check it out. | 看看这个. |
[05:31] | You know this is for a baseball camp, right? | 这个是棒球冬令营吗? |
[05:33] | It’s not like a hot guy catalogue. | 这不像那些红人花名册. |
[05:35] | Do they have a hot guy catalogue? | 有红人花名册这玩意儿? |
[05:38] | Attend a week long Padres fantasy camp at their first class training site. | 在一级训练场参加为期一周的Padres冬令营. |
[05:42] | It’s a perfect Christmas present for my dad. | 对我老爸来说这真是个完美的圣诞节. |
[05:44] | In a world where you can afford three grand. | 在一个你付不起3000元的世界上. |
[05:47] | Oh, I am so sick of not having money. | 没有钱,我已经烦透了. |
[05:49] | I’d be the best rich person. Seriously. | 我要成为最富的人,我是认真的 |
[05:51] | I’d be the perfect combination of frivolous and sensible. | 我将是感性和理性的完美结合. |
[05:54] | Money is so wasted on the wealthy. | 对有钱人来说,钱是浪费. |
[05:57] | I want my laptop, now. | 现在把手提电脑还给我. |
[06:00] | How does it feel to want? | 被人拿东西的感觉如何? |
[06:02] | I am not screwing around. | 我可不是开玩笑. |
[06:04] | – I didn’t take your money. – Someone did. | – 我没拿你的钱 – 有人拿了 |
[06:07] | Well, it wasn’t me. | 又不是我. |
[06:09] | Let him go. | 放开他. |
[06:12] | Lay off. | 收工. |
[06:19] | Someone stole your laptop? | 你手提电脑被偷了? |
[06:21] | There was this poker game at Logan’s last night. | 昨晚我们在 Logan家打牌. |
[06:24] | Weevil won five grand and someone stole the money. | Weevil赢了5000,但钱被谁偷了. |
[06:27] | This is his way of collecting. | 他就用这个办法来讨钱. |
[06:29] | You lie down with dogs, you’re gonna get fleas. | 近墨者黑. |
[06:31] | I didn’t invite him. | 我没请他. |
[06:33] | I wasn’t talking about Weevil. | 我说的是Weevil. |
[06:36] | Hey, this kinda concerns you. | 嗨,这和你也有关. |
[06:38] | – I don’t see how. – I keep a journal | – 我怎么看不出来. – 我记日记 |
[06:40] | on my laptop for the past, I don’t know, three years. | 过去3年内一直记在我的手提电脑上. |
[06:44] | There was a time when you were kind of a feature. | 有一段时间你是主角. |
[06:46] | A feature with a cleverly disguised pseudonym? | 有着巧妙笔名的主角? |
[06:50] | Let’s just say…I was prolific. | 我得说…我是个多产作家. |
[06:54] | There are a million things Duncan could have written about me | Duncan可以写我的事情有100万件 |
[06:56] | that I’d sooner impale myself on a rusty spike than have someone else read. | 如果被其他人看到,我宁愿去死 |
[07:00] | I must get that computer back. | 我得把电脑弄回来. |
[07:09] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[07:11] | See, there you go with that head-tilt thing. | 看到了, 教训人的家伙来了. |
[07:14] | You know, you think you’re all badass | 你把我们都当成坏蛋 |
[07:15] | but whenever you need something it’s all, “hey”. | 但当你需要些什么的时候,你就得说”嗨”. |
[07:20] | Just be glad I don’t flip my hair. I’d own you. | 我没有弄头发你就应该很高兴了. |
[07:24] | So what can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么? |
[07:25] | You can not get busted stealing 09er stuff | 你不能偷9人帮的东西 |
[07:28] | and let me handle this poker thing? | 打牌那件事让我来处理? |
[07:31] | Seriously. | 我说真的. |
[07:31] | Why risk it? | 你何必惹这个麻烦? |
[07:33] | Give Duncan back his computer. Let me handle this. | 把电脑还给Duncan,让我来处理. |
[07:35] | Could you, please, Veronica? | 行行好吧, Veronica? |
[07:37] | Protect me from the big, bad, sweater vest-wearing rich boys? | 保护我不被那些富家子弟欺负? |
[07:41] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你. |
[07:44] | In what alternate universe does it look like I need your help, huh? | 你哪根筋搭错了,认为我要你帮忙? |
[07:52] | Of course, if I get my five grand, | 只要我拿回5000元, |
[07:55] | some of those guys will stop losing their stuff. | 他们就不会再丢东西. |
[08:00] | Why were you even there? | 你为什么也会在哪儿? |
[08:04] | I hear about a five thousand dollar card game played by idiots, | 我听说有几个蠢货在玩牌,赌5000元, |
[08:08] | I’m interested. | 我很有兴趣. |
[08:13] | If you’re asking me to the prom again, the answer is still no. | 你就算再问我能否参加,我还是会说不行. |
[08:16] | I heard you got a card game going on. | 我听说你们在玩牌 |
[08:18] | – I’d like in on it. – Yeah? I’m sure you would | – 我也想参加. – 是吗? 你当然想 |
[08:20] | – but I can’t. – A thousand dollar buy in, right? | – 但不行. – 你们玩上千的, 是吗? |
[08:24] | I got the money so what’s the problem? | 我有钱,为什么不行? |
[08:26] | Look, my only concern is property values going down | 听着, 我只担心财产贬值 |
[08:28] | if anyone sees you in my house without a leaf blower or a skimmer. | 如果被别人看到你在我家里. |
[08:31] | You’re concerned? | 担心? |
[08:33] | I’m the one who’s gotta go up into the hills, all by myself. | 我向来独来独往. |
[08:37] | What if I run into a pack of you white boys, on some clean, well-lit street? | 如果让我撞见你们这帮白小子在干净亮堂的街上 |
[08:41] | I could be bored to death. | 我会烦死的. |
[08:44] | Fine. | 好吧. |
[08:46] | It’s a thousand dollars in ten crisp one hundred dollar bills. | 10张百元新钞. |
[08:51] | We don’t take food stamps. | 我们不收粮票. |
[08:53] | Ouch! You got me. | 哎哟! 难着我了. |
[08:59] | He though I was just some dumb Mexican he could take for his cash. | 他还以为我是个笨头笨脑的墨西哥人, 会被他们赢钱. |
[09:02] | Who do you think did it? | 你认为是谁干的? |
[09:04] | Did Logan do it? | |
[09:06] | Well, I know for a fact that nobody left the house with the money. | 嗯, 我只知道没人把钱带出屋子. |
[09:10] | He could’ve hidden it anywhere and he had an opportunity. | 他可能藏在任何地方,他有这个机会. |
[09:17] | Sean won again? | Sean 又赢了? |
[09:18] | Well, you miss a lot when you go to the bathroom every five seconds. | 是啊, 你每5分钟去趟厕所,错过了很多好戏. |
[09:20] | Tip money for the guy who washes my Jag. | 我会给那些替我洗衣服的人小费的. |
[09:23] | Dude, you don’t even have a licence. | 兄弟, 你连架照都没有. |
[09:25] | Dude, why does he need a licence when he has a chauffeur? | 如果有司机的话,要驾照干吗? |
[09:29] | Can it be considered an embarrassment of riches if I’m not embarrassed? | 这可真是个富人的笑话,有人一点也不笑? |
[09:33] | Thoughts? | 你觉得呢? |
[09:37] | – Hot chick, poolside, bikini. – Hi-yoo! | – 天啊, 游泳池, 比基尼. – 噢! |
[09:44] | Dude, is that your mom? | 兄弟, 那是你妈? |
[09:47] | Here’s to you, Mrs Echolls. | Echolls夫人. |
[09:49] | And all of you are going to rot in hell. | 你们所有人都下地狱吧. |
[09:51] | I’ll go to church every day if this is her nightly skinny dip. | 如果她裸泳的话,我情愿天天去教堂. |
[09:53] | Please jump off the diving board, please jump off the diving board. | 请从跳水板上跳下去, 请从跳水板上跳下去. |
[09:56] | Oh god, I love your mother. | 老天, 我爱你妈妈. |
[10:07] | Duncan was at the window? | Duncan 在窗边吗? |
[10:08] | – Everybody but Logan was. – You’re sure? | – 除了Logan大家都在. – 你确定? |
[10:11] | I wasn’t taking notes, but yeah. | 我没有书面记录, 但可以肯定. |
[10:13] | The money was in that house, somewhere. | 钱在屋里的某个地方. |
[10:14] | I would’ve torn the place apart if I didn’t think he’d call the cops. | 如果不是认为他会喊警察的话, 我真想把那地方弄个天翻地覆. |
[10:33] | I don’t have an appointment. I was hoping you were available. | 我事先没预约. 但愿你有空. |
[10:36] | I am. | 有空的. |
[10:39] | I’ll clear that for you. | 坐这里. |
[10:44] | How are you, Lynn? | 你怎么样, Lynn? |
[10:46] | Honestly, I, uh, am a little freaked out. | 说实话, 我, 呃, 有点小问题. |
[10:50] | My husband gets a lot of disturbing letters from fans. | 我丈夫收到很多追星族的骚扰信. |
[10:53] | He’s a very handsome man and people get obsessed. | 他很帅,大家都很迷他. |
[10:56] | Everybody has their cross to bear, huh? | 每个人都有点麻烦, 不是吗? |
[10:59] | Well, this one’s different. | 这个有点不一样. |
[11:01] | I found this on our breakfast table in our house. | 我在早餐桌上发现这个的. |
[11:06] | “Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn’t keep her.” | “骗子骗子吃南瓜, 有个老婆保不住家.” |
[11:09] | Can you find her and keep her away from us, I mean, obviously she’s crazy. | 你能找到并阻止她吗, 我的意思是, 很明显她不大正常. |
[11:12] | Not necessarily a she. | 不一定是“她”. |
[11:15] | Do you keep all the threatening letters? | 你把所有的恐吓信都收起来了吗? |
[11:16] | I try to. | 是的. |
[11:18] | Aaron throws them out but I thought we might need them. | Aaron 想扔掉,但我想可能会用得上. |
[11:20] | I’d like to see them if I may. | 如果可以的话,我想看看. |
[11:22] | Just to determine wether this is the first letter. | 好判断这是否是第一封. |
[11:26] | Can I come by this afternoon? | 我今天下午去你家可以吗? |
[11:28] | Perfect. | 太好了. |
[11:34] | I know this goes without saying but… | 我知道这个不用说,但… |
[11:36] | – discretion’s paramount. – Of course. | – 小心驶得万年船. – 当然. |
[11:39] | – It’s been a long time, Keith. – Well, | – 已经过了很久了, Keith. – 嗯, |
[11:42] | our kids don’t seem to hang out together much anymore. | 我们的孩子不再一起玩了. |
[11:44] | Logan’s had a tough time with Lilly’s death. | Lilly的死让Logan很不好受 |
[11:47] | Understandably, but so has Veronica. | 我很理解,但 Veronica也是. |
[11:56] | Good news? | 好消息 |
[11:57] | I might be able to get your laptop back. | 我也许能把你的手提电脑要回来. |
[12:00] | So what is this, like a case? | 这算什么, 破个案子? |
[12:02] | Yeah, like the case of the guy who’s too lazy | 是啊, 这个案子里有些人太不正常 |
[12:04] | to hand write his journal like every normal person. | 他不像其他正常人那样写日记. |
[12:09] | So, any details you can give me? | 告诉我点细节? |
[12:14] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的. |
[12:16] | Were you a little surprised that Weevil was even there? | Weevil也在那里,你不感到惊讶吗? |
[12:19] | As a matter of fact, I was. | 事实上, 我的确挺惊讶的. |
[12:21] | Just want to let you know. | 我只是想让你知道. |
[12:23] | I am in fact, feeling lucky. | 我感到很幸运. |
[12:26] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了, 老兄? |
[12:30] | Hello. | 你好. |
[12:30] | You’re not Chester. | 你不是 Chester. |
[12:33] | Hey, don’t worry, okay. | 嗨, 别担心. |
[12:35] | There’s no way in hell I’m letting Weevil walk out of here with our money. | 我决不会让Weevil从这里赢钱回去. |
[12:52] | Do you think Logan invited Weevil there to steal his money. | 你认为Logan 邀请 Weevil是为了偷他的钱吗. |
[12:56] | Invited him there to steal his money? | 邀请他来,然后偷他的钱? |
[12:59] | No. | 不. |
[13:00] | But? | 但是? |
[13:04] | Nothing. | 没什么. |
[13:10] | That’s what he decides to steal? | 那就是他相偷的东西? |
[13:12] | What’s he going to do with a Fabergé Egg? | 他拿个Faberg蛋想干什么? |
[13:14] | Two words, man. Huevos. Rancheros. | 4个字, 老兄.小农经济. |
[13:19] | Hey, this is what I get for trying to be nice. | 嗨, 这就是我想做好人的后果. |
[13:22] | Is that so? | 是这样吗? |
[13:26] | You got something to say to me, you say it. | 你想告诉我什么,说出来. |
[13:29] | Did you take the money? | 你拿了那钱? |
[13:34] | You were so drunk, you wouldn’t know | 你喝醉了 |
[13:35] | if Kris Kringle walked in and took the money. | 就算圣诞老人进来拿了钱你也不知道. |
[13:37] | When did you get like this? | 你从什么时候起变成这样了? |
[13:38] | It’s like you’ve been going over to the dark side, bit by bit, | 你开始一点一点堕落, |
[13:41] | so slowly that I didn’t notice when you morphed into a full fledged jackass. | 我都不知道你什么时候变成一只浑身长毛的蠢驴. |
[13:46] | – Then I’m a jackass? – Yeah. | – 我是一只蠢驴? – 是啊. |
[13:49] | And I’m over it. | 我受够了. |
[13:51] | So what, are we breaking up now? Huh? | 怎么, 我们从现在开始散伙? |
[13:54] | You want your best friend charm back? | 你想你最好的朋友回来吗? |
[13:59] | I try to make each Christmas as special as I can. | 我尽力让每个圣诞节都变得特别点. |
[14:05] | – Carlita, bald patch. – Si, señora. | – Carlita, 那里光秃秃的. – 知道了. |
[14:09] | Well, I went through the letters you gave me | 嗯,我看了你给我的信 |
[14:10] | and I’m fairly certain that the stalker who left the letter inside | 我很确定那个写信的人 |
[14:14] | had sent six previous letters. | 之前就寄来过6封. |
[14:16] | Is it bad? | 严重吗? |
[14:18] | I’m very concerned that this stalker has escalated to home delivery. | 我很担心这个人会直接到你家. |
[14:23] | I have 200 guests coming here tomorrow night | 我明天邀请了200位客人 |
[14:25] | and now I have to deal with this? | 我现在必须处理这个? |
[14:26] | I recommend you cancel the party. | 我建议你取消这个派对. |
[14:28] | I’ve hired plenty of security. | 我雇了足够的保安. |
[14:32] | Well, what about these people? | 那么这些人呢? |
[14:34] | You have ten people wandering freely around your house right now. | 现在有10个人可以在你家自由进出. |
[14:37] | – Do you even know them? – Of course. They’re the help. | – 你了解他们吗? – 当然. 他们是来帮忙的. |
[14:41] | Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la | 用冬青树装饰大厅, 啦。。。。。 |
[14:45] | Keith. | |
[14:48] | Lynn didn’t get you over here about that letter, did she. | Lynn 不会给你看过信了吧. |
[14:51] | I get letters like that all the time. | 我一直收到这种信. |
[14:52] | Well, I still thinks it’s wise to use extra caution. | 但我仍然认为你该更小心点. |
[14:57] | Well, I’ll keep that in mind. | 我记住了. |
[14:58] | Look, I’m sorry we bothered you about this. | 瞧, 我很抱歉给你添麻烦了. |
[15:02] | It’s nothing. Trust me. | 这没什么,相信我. |
[15:04] | I mean that sort of thing is perfectly normal. | 我认为这类事很正常. |
[15:12] | Normal? | 正常? |
[15:18] | Oh, I was wondering if you did pumpkin carving. | 我想问问你们是否做南瓜雕刻. |
[15:22] | Yes, I’m aware that it’s Christmas. | 是的,我知道现在是圣诞节. |
[15:26] | You know, I already have a gingerbread house, but thank you. | 我已经有姜饼屋了, 谢谢. |
[15:31] | Making a list and checking it twice. | 弄个名单仔细核查. |
[15:33] | Is there a side job I should know about? | 我能帮你打下手吗? |
[15:35] | Do we not live in California. | 我们不是在加州吗. |
[15:37] | Isn’t there produce available 365 days a year? | 这种东西不是应该一年365天都有吗? |
[15:41] | Well, at least now I know what I’m getting you. | 嗯,至少我了解你的意思了. |
[15:44] | Hey, do you have a minute to run by the Echolls house for me? | 嗨, 你有空帮我到 Echolls 家跑一趟吗? |
[15:47] | I need Lynn to sign a few papers. | 我想要Lynn 签几个字. |
[15:50] | Sure. | 没问题. |
[16:05] | Come on. | 加油n. |
[16:08] | I love the smell of testosterone in the morning. | 我喜欢早上这种雄性激素的味儿. |
[16:11] | This is why I suggested attack dogs. | 这就是为什么我建议用军犬的原因. |
[16:13] | But no, my mother wanted an alpaca. | 但我妈想要个羊驼. |
[16:17] | My father sent me with paperwork for your mom. | 我爸让我把这个给你妈. |
[16:21] | And you just wanted to say hi? | 你只想跟我打个招呼? |
[16:23] | It’s a good thing I didn’t have my slam book out. | 我还好没有把书放在外面. |
[16:25] | I wanted to ask you about the game. | 我想问你上次玩牌的事儿. |
[16:27] | I’ve been meaning to ask you something. | 我倒是想先问问你. |
[16:30] | Did your super-sleuth kit come with a decoder ring? | 你的超级侦探工具套装里有解码环吗? |
[16:34] | Do you have a pen that writes with invisible ink? | 你有可以用隐形墨水写字的笔吗? |
[16:38] | Never mind, don’t care. Mush! Mush! | 没关系, 没事儿. 走吧! |
[16:43] | Hey, uh, wait. Hey! | 嗨, 呃, 等等. 嗨! |
[16:48] | Maybe you should talk to Connor. | 也许你应该和 Connor谈谈. |
[16:53] | Larkin? Like, Connor Larkin? | |
[16:56] | He’s a mortal, believe me. | 他是个普通人, 相信我. |
[16:58] | They just draw his abs on. | 他们只是给他画上了腹肌. |
[17:00] | Is he doing another movie with your father? | 他和你爸一起拍另外一部电影? |
[17:02] | You know, I don’t know if it’s so much a movie | 我不知道这是不是电影 |
[17:04] | as a fifty million dollar crap pile. | 5千5百万美元. |
[17:06] | Why would Connor steal the money? He’s a zillionaire. | 为什么 Connor 要偷钱? 他可是个亿万富翁. |
[17:09] | Well, everybody’s got their issues, right? | 各有所爱,不是吗? |
[17:14] | Plus, the guy’s got something against me. | 还有,这小子对我有点意见. |
[17:18] | So, what’s Catherine Zeta-Jones like? | Catherine Zeta-Jones 什么样? |
[17:21] | She likes to read to starving children and bake home scones, | 她喜欢给挨饿的孩子读书,然后回家烤饼, |
[17:24] | this according to “The Insider”. | 根据”The Insider”里看到的. |
[17:26] | I only met her in passing. | 我只见过一次. |
[17:28] | It’s not like your people, they don’t all know each other. | 不像你们,他们彼此之间并不熟悉. |
[17:32] | Dude, what’s up with that? | 老兄, 你怎么了? |
[17:34] | What? | 什么? |
[17:35] | That’s like the tenth racist thing you’ve said. | 这已经是你第10次说种族主义的话了. |
[17:37] | Oh my god! Does the soapbox come with the SAG card? | 天哪! 这个肥皂盒拿了 SAG 卡? |
[17:43] | Or is it because Rosie Perez thought you were a girl? | 还是因为Rosie Perez把你当成个娘们? |
[17:48] | What? | 什么? |
[17:49] | Wait, wait. This I gotta hear. | 等等. 我想听这个. |
[17:52] | When Logan was like ten, he was madly in love with Rosie Perez. | Logan 10岁的时候, 他迷上了 Rosie Perez. |
[17:55] | You so don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 你不知道自己在说些什么, 老兄. |
[17:57] | Aaron arranged for her to come to his birthday party. | Aaron 请她来参加他的生日聚会. |
[17:59] | It was like this big moment. | 这是一个重要时刻. |
[18:02] | She walks in with this gift and she’s like | 她带着礼物走过来说 |
[18:05] | “Happy birthday, little Lauren”. | “生日快乐, 小Lauren”. |
[18:11] | That’s funny. Really hysterical. | 很有意思. 太好笑了. |
[18:14] | Oh, dude, she got you a purse! | 哦, 兄弟, 她送给你一个娘们用的包! |
[18:19] | Connor, you really are like the son Aaron Echolls never had. | Connor, 你真像Aaron Echolls 从没有过的孩子. |
[18:24] | So wait, wait. Do you still have the purse? | 那么. 你还带着那只包吗? |
[18:30] | So unless his Pavlovian response to a downloaded ringtone is to urinate, | 除非他对下载铃声的巴甫洛夫反映是撒尿, |
[18:34] | then he was up to something. | 否则他就是想干些什么. |
[18:36] | Or, his bladder’s as small as his brain. | 要么是他的膀胱和他的大脑一样大小. |
[18:39] | I would be more than happy to question him. | 我会很乐意去问问他. |
[18:42] | I’ve a feeling he’s not the easiest person to get to, | 我觉得他不是个容易接近的人, |
[18:44] | probably has a team of bodyguards to protect him from girls like me. | 可能会有一队保镖拦着像我这样的女孩. |
[18:48] | I honestly don’t get it. | 老实说我也不知道. |
[18:50] | Hey man. It’s, uh, Logan Echolls. | 嗨. 是我, Logan Echolls. |
[18:55] | Yeah. Hey, listen, can you get, uh, my friend | 是的. 嗨, 听着, 你能带上我的, 呃, 朋友 |
[18:59] | a drive-on today to see Connor? | 今天去看看Connor吗? |
[19:02] | Yeah, Veronica Mars. | 是的, Veronica Mars. |
[19:05] | No, Veronica, ‘V’ as in ‘virgin’. | 不, Veronica, ‘virgin’的’V’. |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 是. |
[19:11] | – There you go. – Look at you, all helpful. | – 去吧. – 你真能干. |
[19:14] | Hey, your peskiness being unleashed on Connor brings me joy. | 你对 Connor 发泄怒火会让我很开心. |
[19:20] | Annoy, tiny blonde one. Annoy like the wind! | 愤怒吧, 金发女郎. 像风一样愤怒吧! |
[19:30] | Action! | 开始! |
[19:40] | All right, not bad, that’s a cut. | 好的, 不错, 停一下. |
[19:42] | Let’s set it up to go again please. | 我们重新再来一次. |
[19:44] | I don’t know if Connor’s smile cost a million, | 我不知道 Connor’s 的笑容值100万, |
[19:46] | but his six-pack abs are worth at least double that. Damn. | 但他的6块腹肌至少值他妈的200万. |
[19:52] | I repeat, damn. | 真是他妈的. |
[19:54] | Too shiny? | 太亮了吗? |
[19:56] | Uh, no. | 呃, 不. |
[19:58] | My helicopter gets shot down mid-flight | 我的直升机打到一半被打下来了 |
[20:00] | so I’m supposed to be sweaty but I don’t want to be gross. | 所以我该浑身湿透,但我不想显得太臃肿. |
[20:05] | I think you’re good. | 我认为你很不错. |
[20:07] | So, uh, let me guess. | 呃,让我猜猜看. |
[20:09] | – You want to be an actress. – No. | – 你想成为演员 – 不是. |
[20:10] | No, I’m just your standard issue fan. | 我只对你一些平常事感兴趣. |
[20:13] | Logan told me you were at the poker game and | Logan 告诉我你也在和他们一起玩牌? |
[20:16] | Oh, yeah, that was fun. | 是的, 很开心. |
[20:18] | I heard it got a little weird. Someone stole all the money? | 我听说奇怪的是,有人偷了所有的钱? |
[20:21] | Yeah. And I feel sorry for the kid who won, too. | 是啊. 我为赢钱的那孩子感到抱歉. |
[20:23] | He was pretty cool. | 他很不错. |
[20:25] | He was real, you know what I’m saying. | 真的, 你知道我的意思. |
[20:28] | Any idea of who took it? | 你知道是谁拿的钱吗? |
[20:30] | It could have been anyone. | 可能是任何一个人. |
[20:34] | As I understand it, | 就我所知, |
[20:36] | no one left the room and it wouldn’t have been possible for anyone | 没人离开屋子 |
[20:39] | to walk out with cash on them. | 也不可能有人带着钱离开. |
[20:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[20:43] | There was one guy who left the room with cash. | 有一个人带着钱离开了屋子. |
[20:46] | How can you play cards when you can’t even get your wallet out of your pocket. | 你都不肯把钱包从口袋里拿出来,怎么玩牌. |
[20:49] | And how does he keep winning hands? | 他怎么一直手气那么好? |
[20:51] | At least I take out of my wallet unlike some cheap ass people. | 我至少把钱包拿出来了,不像某些廉价的混蛋. |
[20:55] | If I didn’t know better, Duncan, I’d think you were speaking ill of me. | 如果我不了解你, Duncan,我会以为你在说我坏话. |
[20:58] | Dude, you get dropped off in a town car and you can’t even chip in for beer. | 老兄,你刚从车里下来,竟然连啤酒都买不起. |
[21:02] | I happen to enjoy my ghetto brew affectation. | 我碰巧正沉浸在我的犹太人情感中. |
[21:06] | – Quenching. – You enjoy being a tightwad. | – 干杯. – 你沉浸在吝啬情感中. |
[21:10] | – Thanks for coming in. – Thank you. | – 谢谢. – 谢谢. |
[21:11] | Wait, how much did you tip him? | 等等, 你给他多少小费? |
[21:14] | Dude, I don’t know, a couple bucks. | 老兄, 我不知道, 几块钱. |
[21:16] | Dude, the bill was fifty, that’s like four percent. | 兄弟, 这都是50的票子, 就像百分之四. |
[21:20] | Look who’s got beer brains. | 看看谁脑子里进啤酒了. |
[21:22] | Here man. | 给你. |
[21:25] | It’s a kindler, gentler Weevil. | Weevil你真慷慨. |
[21:28] | It’s Christmas, even for delivery guys. | 这是圣诞节, 对送快递的也一样. |
[21:31] | Pa rum pum pum. | |
[21:35] | You know, really anyone could have gotten his hands on the money box. | 你知道, 实际上任何人都可能把手伸进钱箱. |
[21:38] | There were plenty of times. Bathroom breaks, beer breakes | 时间充裕.上厕所啦, 喝啤酒啦? |
[21:41] | Lynn Echolls’ breaks. | 还有看Lynn Echolls. |
[21:44] | Oh yeah, you heard about that one, huh? | 是啊,你听说了? |
[21:51] | Aw, it’s my agent. Can you excuse me? | 噢, 我的经纪人. 失陪一下? |
[21:58] | Wallace, are you still in the attendance office? | Wallace, 你还在考勤办公室? |
[22:02] | It’s a small favour. Teeny. | 帮我做件小事儿. |
[22:05] | Sean Friedrich’s home address. | 我想要Sean Friedrich的地址. |
[22:07] | I want to send him a Christmas card. | 我要给他寄张圣诞卡. |
[22:16] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[22:18] | I was hoping we could have a quick conversation in private. | 我希望能和你私下谈几句. |
[22:21] | Brian’s cool. You can talk freely in front of him. | Brian很好. 你随便说吧. |
[22:27] | Aaron, were you with anyone last Halloween | Aaron, 你去年万圣节和谁在一起 |
[22:28] | that might be harbouring some resentment or ill will? | 可能对你报有怨恨的人? |
[22:33] | No. | 没有. |
[22:34] | Ah, I was thinking that the, you know, the Aaron’o’lantern had some significance. | 啊, 我在想, 你知道, Aaron南瓜灯意味着什么. |
[22:39] | A spurned lover, perhaps. | 也许是一位被抛弃的爱人. |
[22:41] | I’m faithful to my wife. | 我对我太太很忠诚. |
[22:43] | As a matter of fact I was with Lynn last Halloween | 实际上去年万圣节我和Lynn在一起 |
[22:46] | at the Casablancas annual costume party. | 参加Casablanca一年一度的时装派对. |
[22:48] | I’m just making sure, you understand. | 我只是想确认一下,请你理解. |
[22:52] | Well, I appreciate that. | 好吧,我很感激. |
[22:54] | Don’t want to stir up any muck. | 我不想翻出老账. |
[22:58] | Well, there’s no muck to stir. | 没有老账可翻的. |
[23:05] | – Mr Friedrich? – Good afternoon. | – Friedrich先生? – 下午好. |
[23:07] | – Good afternoon. Is Sean home? – He’s not available. | – 下午好. Sean 在家吗? – 他没空. |
[23:10] | – It will just be a minute. – Sean is not permitted to receive visitors at home. | – 只要一分钟. – Sean 不允许在家见客. |
[23:13] | Mr Friedrich. | Friedrich先生. |
[23:21] | I spoke with Sadie Casablanca | 我和Sadie Casablanca谈过 |
[23:23] | and she said you catered her Halloween party last year. | 他说你去年万圣节举办了一场派对. |
[23:25] | I cater it every year. | 我每年都会举办. |
[23:27] | Anything special about this party? | 派对上有什么异常情况吗? |
[23:28] | I really can’t talk about the events we do. | 我不能透露派对的事情. |
[23:31] | – It’s in the contract. – Is that so? | – 合同上规定的. – 是吗? |
[23:34] | You should know. I was told you had the bad taste to fire someone that night. | 你知道的. 我听说那个晚上你狠心地解雇了某人. |
[23:39] | She did not say bad taste. | 她说的可不是“狠心”. |
[23:41] | Like I had a choice. | 好像我有选择似的. |
[23:43] | Servers were restricted to the first floor as always. | 佣人们只能呆在一楼. |
[23:46] | But one server snuck off upstairs to find an available bathroom. | 但是一个佣人偷偷到2楼找厕所. |
[23:49] | Aaron Echolls insisted that the girl be fired. | Aaron Echolls 坚持要解雇那个女孩. |
[23:53] | Aaron wanted her fired | Aaron 要解雇她 |
[23:55] | because she was on the second floor of somebody else’s house? | 因为她在二楼某人的房间里? |
[23:57] | That and someone else’s wife was on top of him, | 另一个人的妻子正在这个人的身上, |
[24:02] | Wait. You’re saying Aaron Echolls was | 等等. 你的意思是Aaron Echolls |
[24:04] | with another woman the night of the Halloween party. | 万圣节晚上和另一个女人在一起. |
[24:07] | While his wife was downstairs eating canapés. | 那时她妻子正在楼下吃烤面包. |
[24:35] | Good morning. | 早上好. |
[24:36] | Maybe in your world. | 你的早上挺好. |
[24:38] | In mine, I am minus one Rolex. | 我可是丢了个劳力士. |
[24:40] | The criminal element found its way into my gym bag yesterday. | 昨天罪犯的手伸到了我的健身包里. |
[24:44] | Why can’t we all just have nice things. | 我们为什么不能有点好事. |
[24:46] | Who behaves this way? | 谁干的这事儿? |
[24:47] | Maybe you missed that eye for an eye section in your Bible. | 也许你忘了毛主席说的“人不犯我,我不犯人”. |
[24:50] | Okay, this isn’t retribution, it’s thievery. | 这不是补偿,这是偷窃. |
[24:52] | Weevil didn’t start this. | Weevil 没有挑头. |
[24:54] | It’s not his fault someone stole the money. | 不是他的错,他的钱被偷了. |
[24:56] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[24:59] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了. |
[25:01] | Yeah, I usually get six figures for this. | 是啊, 我一般有6个. |
[25:04] | – What about you? – I’m the one who got his money stolen. | – 你呢? – 我是丢钱的那个人. |
[25:07] | I’m thinking crabs? | 说不定是老鼠? |
[25:08] | I told your mother to clean up. | 我叫你妈打扫干净. |
[25:11] | – Guys! Play nice, huh? – I’m playing nice. | – 兄弟们! 好好说, 好吗? – 我是在好好说. |
[25:16] | Believe me. | 相信我. |
[25:18] | Why would Weevil steal his own money? | 为什么 Weevil 要偷他自己的钱? |
[25:21] | You should really consider another profession. | 你真的应该考虑其他职业. |
[25:23] | Perhaps he stole the money before he knew he was going to win. | 也许他在知道自己要赢之前就偷了. |
[25:26] | And before Mrs Echolls got wet and wild, he was down to his last two chips. | 在Echolls 太太下水之前,他只有最后2个筹码了. |
[25:31] | I heard you weren’t doing so hot either. | 我听说你不是很在劲. |
[25:33] | Yeah, | 是的, |
[25:34] | but the difference is, I don’t need the money. | 但区别在于我不需要钱. |
[25:43] | So I interviewed the caterer for the Casablancas’ Halloween party. | 我问了Casablancas万圣节派对的举办者. |
[25:46] | Do you mind getting that for me? Thanks. | 帮我拿一下好吗? 谢谢. |
[25:53] | Apparently, you were caught in flagrante. | 很明显你被撞个正着. |
[26:01] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[26:02] | Yeah, my memory isn’t what it used to be either. | 我记忆中好像你以前说的不是这样的. |
[26:04] | – Listen, it didn’t mean anything. – What’s it gonna mean? | – 听着, 这不说明任何事情. – 这说明什么? |
[26:07] | – I love my wife. – Aaron, | – 我爱我的妻子. |
[26:10] | my job is to track down a potentially dangerous stalker. | 我的任务是找出那个危险的恐吓者. |
[26:14] | Your affair is, well, that’s your affair. | 你的外遇, 嗯, 那只是你的外遇. |
[26:18] | So you’re, you’re not gonna tell Lynn. | 你,你不准备告诉Lynn. |
[26:21] | If Lynn had hired me to find out if you were cheating on her, I would tell her. | Lynn 雇我找出你是否在骗她, 我就会告诉她. |
[26:26] | She hired me to protect you and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 她雇我来保护你,这正是我现在做的事情. |
[26:28] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助. |
[26:31] | This is the guest list from the Casablancas’ Halloween party. | 这是Casablancas万圣节派对的客人名单. |
[26:34] | Circle the name of who you slept with. | 把和你睡觉的那个人的名字圈出来. |
[26:47] | Um, no, maybe I should clarify. | 呃, 不, 也许我该说清楚. |
[26:50] | Who you slept with at the Halloween party. | 我要你圈出在派对上睡觉的那个人. |
[27:01] | It was the night that I had the hard cider. | 那已经是晚上了,我喝了点烈性酒. |
[27:14] | That would be Monica Hadwin. | 是 Monica Hadwin. |
[27:16] | Yeah, but she’s not a stalker. | 是的, 但不是她干的. |
[27:20] | She’s my agent’s wife. | 他是我经纪人的妻子. |
[27:21] | I’m sure she’s lovely. | 我确信她很可爱. |
[27:25] | Mrs Casablancas gave me photos from the party. | Casablancas女士给了我派对上的照片. |
[27:30] | If you could point out Monica, | 请指出Monica, |
[27:32] | and, uh, Sharon and Deborah. | 还有, Sharon 和 Deborah. |
[27:45] | There they are. | 就是她们. |
[27:48] | These three women are invited to your Christmas party. | 你邀请了她们参加你的圣诞晚会. |
[27:53] | Maybe that’s not the best idea. | 也许这不是个好主意. |
[27:56] | They’re not stalkers. | 不是她们干的. |
[27:58] | They’re just needy. | 她们只是比较困难. |
[28:04] | Tighter. I didn’t lose five pounds for my health. | 紧一点. 为了健康我得减掉5磅. |
[28:08] | – So, Mrs Hadwin – Hadwin’s my maiden name. | – 嗯, Hadwin太太? – Hadwin是我娘家的姓. |
[28:10] | I didn’t want to be Monica Greenblatt. | 我不想成为 Monica Greenblatt. |
[28:11] | If there’s anything else you could tell me, | 如果你能告诉我写什么, |
[28:13] | it would be helpful to the Echolls. | 可能会对Echolls有帮助. |
[28:15] | Well, what’s there to tell? | 嗯, 说什么呢? |
[28:16] | Aaron’s a sexy charming movie star with an ass like an 18 year old wrestler. | Aaron是一个性感的影星, 有一个18岁摔跤选手的屁股. |
[28:20] | He’s psycho-bait. | 他很诱人. |
[28:21] | You know, can we go a couple of inches higher? It’s not a wake. | 我们能在高个几英寸吗? 又不是去守灵. |
[28:24] | You know who you should talk to is Deborah Daily. | 你应该去找Deborah Daily. |
[28:26] | She’s always hovering around Aaron, sticking her fake boobs at him. | 她一直用她那隆过的胸缠着 Aaron. |
[28:31] | Okay, look. My life depends on looking as hot as possible in this. | 听着. 我的生活就靠穿这套衣服尽量显得性感点. |
[28:35] | You’re gonna need to rally. | 你还得加把劲. |
[28:37] | Always with an audience. | 你总是有那么多听众. |
[28:39] | He’s the Echolls’ private investigator. | 他是Echolls家的私人侦探. |
[28:42] | – Aaron has a stalker. – Oh. | – Aaron有个纠缠者. – 哦. |
[28:44] | I’m providing him with the low-down on the ladies | 我在告诉他那些女人的内幕 |
[28:46] | that, uh, aim higher than tennis pro. | 呃, 比网球运动员还要高点. |
[28:48] | You’d think at least one part of my day wouldn’t involve Aaron. | 最起码我生活的一部分是和Aaron无关的. |
[28:51] | Oh, before Aaron, his biggest client was a day player on “Boy Meets World”. | 在当 Aaron经纪人前, 他最大的客户 只不过是”Boy Meets World”的兼职演员 |
[28:55] | And before me, | 在当我老婆前, |
[28:57] | you sat in your underwear in a fish tank at the Standard. | 你还穿这内衣呆在Standard的一个鱼缸里呢. |
[29:05] | Breathe, Veronica. | 深呼吸, Veronica. |
[29:06] | So what? Duncan’s secret diary is unaccounted for. | 又怎么样? Duncan 的秘密日记又没有说明. |
[29:10] | That doesn’t mean the intimate details of our strange and steamy relationship | 这并不意味着我们奇怪关系的各种细节 |
[29:13] | will become public domain at Neptune High. | 会在 Neptune 高中被公布于众. |
[29:16] | Things don’t always turn out for the worst. | 事情并不总是变得最坏. |
[29:18] | After all, it’s Christmas. Despite what everyone else might think, | 毕竟, 现在是圣诞节. 不管其他人怎么想, |
[29:21] | Santa knows I’ve been a good girl. | 圣诞老人会知道我是个好姑娘. |
[29:25] | You’re gonna hurt yourself, thinking that hard. | 你这样用力想会伤着自己的. |
[29:26] | They say if you’re caught in a stare it means your mind needs a break. | 据说如果你一直瞪着双眼, 说明你的大脑需要休息了. |
[29:31] | Like, that mind ever takes a break. | 听起来好像大脑真的可以休息一样. |
[29:33] | – So, how’s the poker case coming? – Oh, it’s a Christmas miracle. | – 玩牌的那件案子怎么样了? – 哦, 那是个圣诞节的奇迹. |
[29:37] | I think I finally found a way to send my dad to camp. | 我想我终于找到把我爸送去露营的办法了. |
[29:45] | Will you guys kiss and make up already? | 你们就不能亲个嘴和好吗? |
[29:50] | So, good news, bad news. | 嗯, 一个好消息,一个坏消息. |
[29:52] | The good news is, I know who stole the money. | 好消息是, 我知道是谁偷了钱. |
[29:54] | The bad news is, I know who stole the money. | 坏消息是, 我知道是谁偷了钱. |
[29:58] | Here’s my brilliant idea. | 我有个好点子. |
[30:00] | Filled with holiday spirit, Logan will host another game. | 为了庆祝节日,Logan 将再组织一次玩牌. |
[30:03] | – Will I? – I’m thinking tonight. | – 我将? – 就今晚. |
[30:06] | Mm, no, my mother’s Christmas party is tonight. | ��, 不行, 我妈的圣诞派对也在今晚. |
[30:08] | Mm, so no BYOB. Here’s how it will go down. | 嗯, 那就不要自带酒. 我说明一下. |
[30:12] | I’ll tell you who did it and you’ll buy me into the game. | 我将告诉你们是谁干的,你们出钱让我参加玩牌. |
[30:15] | I’ll just take the place of whoever stole the money. | 我就代替偷钱的那个人. |
[30:17] | Unless you still might think you want his around. | 除非你们希望小偷仍然逍遥法外. |
[30:20] | You know, even if you keep talking, it’s not gonna happen. | 你知道, 就算你们不挺讨论,小偷不会自己站出来. |
[30:24] | Oh. I thought you guys might all want your stuff back. | 还有. 我认为你们想要回你们的东西. |
[30:27] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[30:28] | If I get my five grand, some items could magically reappear. | 如果我拿回我的5000块, 有些东东就会奇迹般再现. |
[30:34] | And if you think about it, | 你们想想, |
[30:35] | anyone who doesn’t see this as a great offer is obviously the thief. | 谁不肯这样做的就很明显是小偷了. |
[30:39] | Kind of a no-brainer. | 很简单. |
[30:41] | Do you even know how to play poker? | 你知道怎么玩牌吗? |
[30:43] | No. | 不知道. |
[30:46] | But it must be really hard if all you guys play. | 但这肯定很难玩,如果你们在一起玩的话. |
[31:18] | Ho, ho… ho. | 哦, 吼吼. |
[31:23] | Allow me. | 让我来. |
[31:26] | You want a sodey-pop or somethin’? | 你要汽水还是什么? |
[31:28] | You know, I think I want something with a little more kick. | 你知道吗, 我想要点更带劲的. |
[31:32] | Hey, no. | 别. |
[31:35] | Damn, girl! | 靠, 姑娘! |
[31:40] | – Mmm. Iced tea? – Yeah. | – ��. 冰茶? – 是的. |
[31:43] | How very musical theatre of you. | 你真适合去听音乐会. |
[31:47] | Duncan can’t remember the alphabet when he drinks | Duncan 喝酒后连字母表都记不清了 |
[31:49] | let alone figure out 20% of the pizza bill. | 更别说算得出批萨帐单的20%是多少. |
[31:52] | No, he didn’t play drunk to steal your money, | 不, 他没有假装喝醉来偷钱, |
[31:55] | he played drunk to win your money. | 他只是装醉来赢钱. |
[31:57] | To no avail it seems. | 而且看起来好像没得逞. |
[31:59] | Oh, and Connor isn’t a drug addict. | 噢, Connor 也不是瘾君子. |
[32:02] | I know the constant bathroom visits. | 我知道他经常去洗手间. |
[32:06] | He wasn’t going for a fix. | 他不是去那里抽上两口. |
[32:08] | He was going because of the Sun Tea. | 而是去喝Sun茶. |
[32:10] | It’s that diuretic wrestlers down when they need to make weight | 这种茶是一种利尿剂, 摔跤选手想增肥时用的 |
[32:14] | or that actors use before their half naked on the cover of “Vanity Fair”. | 那些演员在《名利场》封面上半裸出镜前也用这个. |
[32:20] | And then, there’s bachelor number three. | 那么接下来, 第三号单身汉. |
[32:23] | And he’s got it all. | 他很可能. |
[32:25] | Motive. Access. | 有动机. 有机会. |
[32:28] | Looks like an evildoer, | 看上去就像个坏人, |
[32:31] | smells like an evildoer, but surprisingly… | 闻起来也像个坏人,但世事难料… |
[32:35] | not so much. Weevil cleared him. | 他不是. Weevil 替他澄清了. |
[32:39] | He told me he searched the room | 他告诉我他搜了整个屋子 |
[32:40] | but didn’t go through it as much as he wanted. | 但并没有特别仔细. |
[32:42] | When I saw it, it looked like it had been raided by the FBI. | 我来到这间屋子时, 看起来却像被FBI扫荡过一样. |
[32:45] | You had to tear the room apart looking for it. | 你得彻头彻尾搜查,看看能不能找到那笔钱. |
[32:49] | So, two left. | 那么, 就只剩2个人了. |
[32:52] | The boy from the wrong side of the tracks | 一个不属于这边的男孩 |
[32:54] | and the boy who lives in the most expensive house in the 09er zip. | 另一个住在9人帮中最贵房子的男孩. |
[33:03] | So, do you want to hear how Sean did it? | 那么, 你们想听听Sean是怎么干的吗? |
[33:07] | Ah, he’s a crafty little bugger. | 啊, 他这个狡诈的小臭虫. |
[33:09] | Sean didn’t bring the Big Mouth Joes because he’s cheap. | Sean并没有带钱,因为他是个吝啬鬼. |
[33:12] | He knew he couldn’t leave with the money, so he didn’t. | 他知道不可能带着钱离开,所以他没有这么做. |
[33:16] | What happens to garbage in the 09er zip? | 9人帮聚会的垃圾呢? |
[33:19] | He just waited for the recycling to go out the next day | 他只是等着第二天垃圾被送出来 |
[33:22] | and did a little garbage picking. | 小小地搜集了一点垃圾. |
[33:25] | Sean? | |
[33:27] | What? The guy has a chauffeur drive him to school everyday. | 怎么? 这小子每天都有司机送他到学校. |
[33:29] | – Why would he need to steal? – Funny story. | – 他为什么要干这事儿? – 很有意思. |
[33:32] | When I went to Sean’s, I couldn’t help but wonder | 当我去Sean家时,我很吃惊 |
[33:37] | what was his dad doing at home, three in the afternoon, | 他父亲下午三点在家干什么, |
[33:39] | dressed in a suit instead of being at work? | 没有上班,却穿着套装? |
[33:41] | Mr Friedrich. | Friedrich先生. |
[33:44] | Unless he was at work. | 除非他就在上班. |
[33:46] | I have to say, I was a bit miffed. | 我得说, 我有点恼火. |
[33:48] | I was this close to being able to say the butler did it. | 我一度认为是管家干的. |
[33:51] | But no, it was the butler’s son. | 但不, 是管家的儿子干的. |
[33:54] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这不能证明什么. |
[33:57] | Well, that proves that you’re a liar and the background check I ran on you | 嗯, 这证明了你在撒谎, |
[34:00] | proves that you’ve got a bit of a shoplifting problem. | 我对你的调查还证明了你有偷商店的毛病. |
[34:03] | You are really bad at it. | 但你实在干得不怎么样. |
[34:13] | I can totally pay you. I have the money, I can get it right now. | 我可以全还给你. 我有钱, 我现在就能给你. |
[34:18] | All right, why don’t we take a walk | 好啊, 我们为什么不出去走走 |
[34:21] | so we can discuss a few things, huh? | 好好谈谈, 不好吗? |
[34:22] | But you see I can pay you, see, | 但你知道我可以还给你的, |
[34:24] | there really is no need for physical violence. | 真的没有使用武力的必要. |
[34:29] | Mind if I deal first? | 我可以先做庄吗? |
[34:47] | It’s this great winery, just outside of Ojai. | 那个酿酒厂很不错,就在Ojai外面. |
[34:49] | Right, it’s ninety miles but you feel like you’re a world away. | 对, 只有90英里,但你会感觉到了另一个世界. |
[34:53] | Oh, it sounds perfect. | 哦, 听上去真不错. |
[34:55] | Great. | 好的. |
[34:56] | So next fall we’ll all go for the crush. | 那么明年秋天我们去酿酒. |
[34:59] | Oh, I’m so excited. | 哦,我太激动了. |
[35:29] | Make sure you stay right here for nine o’clock. | 9点的时候你们一定要坐在这里. |
[35:32] | I have a big holiday surprise for everyone. | 我要给大家一个节日惊喜. |
[35:43] | Elite Catering. This is Martha. | Elite餐饮公司. 我是 Martha. |
[35:45] | The girl you fired from the Casablancas’ party. | 你在Casablancas派对上解雇的那个姑娘. |
[35:47] | What was her position? | 是干什么的? |
[35:49] | She was a le trancheur. | 她是个le trancheur. |
[35:50] | What does a le trancheur do? | le trancheur 是干什么的? |
[35:52] | Uh, they’re carvers, sir. | 呃, 切肉工, 先生. |
[35:54] | Carving. | 切肉. |
[35:56] | Can you tell me what she looks like? | 你能告诉我她长什么样吗? |
[36:06] | A little impressed, aren’t you? | 你们有点惊讶, 是吗? |
[36:08] | You must be really unlucky in love. | 你肯定情场很失意. |
[36:11] | Okay. I say we take a little break. | 好吧. 我们休息一下. |
[36:13] | Let the cosmos realign because obviously something’s up. | 重新修整一下. |
[36:17] | I can use something to eat. | 我要弄点东西吃. |
[36:25] | Seriously, don’t I just blend right in? | 说真的, 我刚才是不是掺了点什么? |
[36:28] | Come on. Where’s Weevil? | Weevil在哪儿? |
[36:32] | I think we both stand out a bit. | 我想我们都强一点. |
[36:34] | Yeah, right. You are a natural at this. Look at you. | 是, 你说的对. 你天生精于此道. |
[36:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来. |
[36:43] | Will you hold this for a sec? | 帮我拿一下可以吗? |
[36:52] | You’re killing me. | 你差点杀了我. |
[37:00] | – So I, uh, you know. – Yeah. | – 嗯, 你知道. – 是啊. |
[37:05] | – Sorry about the whole – I’ve been plenty of other things. | – 对不起? – 我已经受够了那么多. |
[37:17] | So, we’re cool? | 那么, 我们和好了? |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[37:24] | Bartender. | 男招待. |
[37:25] | – Mars, Mars. – Look, I’m not on the list. | – 听着, 我不在名单上. |
[37:28] | If you could just tell Aaron that Keith Mars is here. | 你去告诉 Aaron说 Keith Mars 来了. |
[37:31] | – Not seeing you, sir. – Will you listen to me, | – 没见到你的名字, 先生. – 你能听我说吗, |
[37:33] | this is an emergency. | 这非常紧急. |
[37:44] | I’ve got a question for you. | 我有个问题. |
[37:46] | Hello, Veronica. | 你好, Veronica. |
[37:48] | Does your Head of Security make it a habit of taking photographs | 你们保安部是不是习惯偷拍 |
[37:50] | of high school students and drawing bull’s eyes over their faces | 高中学生照片,并在他们脸上画个靶心 |
[37:53] | or am I special. | 还是只对我另眼相待. |
[38:01] | Clarence Wiedman took pictures of me. | Clarence Wiedman 拍了我的照片. |
[38:03] | Surveillance pictures. | 偷拍的. |
[38:04] | He drew a target over my face and sent them to my mother. Why? | 他在我脸上画了个靶心,然后寄给我妈. 为什么? |
[38:07] | – You’re not making any sense. – Why? | – 我听不懂. – 为什么? |
[38:09] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. – Why would you want my mother out of town? | – 我不知道你在说些什么. – 你为什么想把我妈赶出镇里? |
[38:12] | – I didn’t. – Why didn’t she tell me or my father | – 我没有. – 为什么她没有告诉我或者我爸 |
[38:14] | about the pictures instead of hiding them in a safe deposit box? | 关于照片的事情,而是把它放在保险箱里? |
[38:16] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[38:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信. |
[38:47] | – that’s a surprise, that’s… – What did you do? | – 太有意思了, 那个… – 你干了些什么? |
[38:49] | – What? – What did you do? | – 什么? – 你干了些什么? |
[38:51] | Jake, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | Jake, 我不知道你在说什么. |
[38:53] | Don’t lie to me Celeste. | 不要骗我,Celeste. |
[38:55] | – What did you do? – Jake, stop it. | – 你干了些什么? – Jake, 别这样. |
[38:58] | Get your coat, we’re leaving. | 拿上你的外衣, 我们现在离开. |
[39:00] | Well, time for us to get a drink. | 我们该喝点什么了. |
[39:14] | Everyone, | 大家注意 |
[39:15] | if you could just follow the Santas outside, | 如果你们跟着圣诞老人走到外面, |
[39:19] | I have a special surprise for you. | 就会有一个特别的惊喜. |
[39:37] | Brr. I’m gonna grab my jacket. | 我得穿上外套. |
[39:40] | Okay. | 好的. |
[39:45] | Come on, you two, you’ll miss the surprise. | 来吧, 两位, 你们要错过好戏了. |
[39:48] | And we know how much she loves a surprise. | 我们知道她有多喜欢看好戏. |
[39:51] | You don’t even care, do you? | 你一点也不在意, 是吗? |
[39:52] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[39:54] | You sleep with me, you say you love me. | 你和我上床, 你还说你爱我. |
[39:57] | Lynn, I don’t know who this person is, I swear. | Lynn, 我不认识她, 我发誓. |
[40:00] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你. |
[40:03] | Here we come a’wassailing among the leaves so green. | 我们在绿叶中举杯痛饮. |
[40:07] | Here we come a’wandering so fair to be seen. | 我们在市集中漫步倘佯. |
[40:13] | Love and joy come to you and to you your wassail too. | 爱和欢乐与酒杯同在. |
[40:18] | And god bless you | 愿主保佑你?/i> |
[40:19] | Somebody call an ambulance. | 快去叫救护车. |
[40:21] | and send you a happy new year. | 祝你新年快乐. |
[40:23] | And god send you a happy new year. | 我主祝你新年快乐. |
[40:33] | What was I thinking? | 我在想些什么? |
[40:34] | Christmas in Neptune is, was and always will be about the trappings. | Neptune圣诞现在是,以前是,将来也一直会是陷阱. |
[40:39] | The lights and the tinsel they use to cover up the sordidness, the corruption. | 彩灯和金箔都只是用来掩盖肮脏和腐败. |
[40:43] | No Veronica, there is no Santa Claus. | 不, Veronica, 从来就没有圣诞老人. |
[40:47] | Synchro: Flovap www.forom.com |