时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars | 《美眉校探》剧情回顾: |
[00:02] | God, Lilly, I see the Prozac’s working. | 天那, Lilly, 我看到Prozac在干活 |
[00:04] | I’ve got a secret. A good one. | 我有个秘密,一个很不错的秘密 |
[00:06] | Socially, she seems to be a bit isolated. | 她看上去不是很擅长社交 |
[00:10] | I’d say Veronica’s doing pretty well, given the circumstances. | 在现有情况下,我还是觉得Veronica做的很好 |
[00:13] | I know how close she was with Lilly Kane. | 我知道她和 Lilly Kane很要好 |
[00:15] | The truth is gonna come out. It doesn’t add up. | – 真相要大白了 – 这解释不通 |
[00:17] | – Lilly? – What? You forgot about me already? | – 什么? 你不记得我了? |
[00:20] | – What are you doing? – Why do you have Lilly’s name on your arm? | – 你在干吗? – 为什么你手臂上有Lilly的名字? |
[00:22] | – You really wanna know? – Yeah, I really wanna know! | – 你想知道吗? – 是,我很想知道! |
[00:24] | My husband gets a lot of disturbing letters from fans. | 我丈夫一直被他那些崇拜者的信件所困扰 |
[00:27] | I swear, I don’t know you. | 我发誓,我不认识你 |
[00:34] | The word is out. | 已经传出话了 |
[00:35] | Our illustrious Guidance Counsellor has received a grant | 我们杰出的指导老师已经被批准 |
[00:38] | to study the long term effects of grief in adolescence. | 研究 发生在青春期的不幸 会对孩子造成长期的影响的课题 |
[00:41] | She’s demanding an audience with each of us hardest hit by Lilly’s death. | 她想要见一见我们这些 被Lilly的不幸给巨大打击的人 |
[00:45] | I was going to decline a session, then I had a thought. | 正当我想去推掉一个会议的时候, 我突然有了个主意 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[00:56] | Well there’s something you don’t see everyday. | 哇,有些东西不是每天都能看到的哦 |
[00:58] | Yeah. I cannot wait to get out of Neptune. | 是啊,我等不及离开Neptune了 |
[01:02] | MIT, huh? | 麻省理工大学,是吧? |
[01:04] | Early admission. | 提前录取 |
[01:06] | Bet you’re gonna miss this place when you’re gone. | 离开这后,我打赌你肯定会想念这里的 |
[01:09] | – Not really. – I didn’t think so. | – 不会的 – 我不同意 |
[01:12] | Veronica? Sorry to make you wait. Come on in. | Veronica? 不好意思让你久等了,快进来吧 |
[01:17] | Do you remember when we talked last year, right after Lilly’s death? | 去年就在Lily死后,我们谈过的,还记得吗? |
[01:22] | You were inconsolable. | 当时你极为伤心 |
[01:25] | I’m really hoping that this year, you’re able to talk about it. | 我很希望现在的你,可以跟我谈谈这一切 |
[01:28] | You know, you’re never going to come to terms with Lilly’s death | 你知道,如果不把这说出来排遣一下的话 |
[01:31] | if you keep all that pain bottled up inside you. | 这件事就一直会在你心里缠着你 |
[01:34] | Wow. I have that exact same platitude-a-day calendar at home. | 哇,我家也有个一样的带“每日一贴”的台历 |
[01:38] | It’s how I know beauty comes from within. | 这就是我知道美好的事物来自内心的原因 |
[01:41] | Look, Veronica, for whatever reason, I don’t think you | 听着, Veronica不管是什么原因让你讨厌我 |
[01:44] | care for me very much, so if you prefer talking with someone else, that’s | 如果你希望找其他人来谈谈这事的话… |
[01:51] | Sorry, that was rude. | 对不起,刚刚很失礼 |
[01:53] | It’s not you. It’s the talking. | 其实不是你的问题,是我根本就不想谈 |
[01:55] | I don’t want to talk away my grief. | 我不想就这样通过谈话把这一切忘掉 |
[01:57] | I want to turn it into something else. Fuel. | 我要把他转化为另一种东西, |
[02:00] | I know how I’m gonna feel better and | 我知道什么办法可以使我感觉更好 |
[02:03] | it’s not by talking about how sad I am. | 但绝不是靠谈谈就可以的 |
[02:07] | Veronica! | |
[02:08] | Yeah. Nervous habit. | 是的,紧张时的习惯 |
[02:17] | So how is it you’re going to find, uh, | 那,呃,你准备什么时候… |
[02:20] | and I really hate to use this word but it is appropriate closure? | 本不应该用“终止”这个词的,但挺合适的 |
[02:26] | I’ll find closure when Lilly’s killer’s rotting away in prison. | 直到杀害Lilly的凶手在监狱正法 我才会认为是“终止” |
[02:34] | Miss Jeffries? | Jeffries小姐? |
[02:37] | Rick! You’re wanted in the office. | Rick,办公室有人找你 |
[02:49] | – The Sheriff is here to- – Morning, Rick. | – 镇长来这是为了… – 早上好,Rick |
[02:52] | How’s your head this morning, a little bit of a hangover? | 今早头脑怎么样,还有点醉意吗? |
[02:58] | That’s nothing compared to how your buddy Tim is feeling. | 但肯定没你朋友Tim感觉差吧 |
[03:01] | Tim had to have a tube put down his throat | Tim得从脖子里插跟管子进去 |
[03:03] | so they could pump his stomach. He’s in a coma, Rick. | 帮他把胃里的东西抽出来,他还在昏迷中,Rick |
[03:07] | Oh my god. | 哦,天那 |
[03:09] | According to a surveillance tape, | 从监控录象看来 |
[03:11] | your evening ended at 1:30am when you dropped, and I mean dropped, | 临晨1:30你们的活动结束后,你丢下, |
[03:15] | an unconscious Tim outside the Neptune Memorial ER. | 我指把失去意识的Tim丢在 Neptune Memorial的急症室门口 |
[03:18] | I-I didn’t have a choice. | 我没办法 |
[03:22] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:25] | Someone must have put a gun to your head, forced you on a pub crawl? | 有人用枪顶着你的头,强迫你在酒吧里爬了? |
[03:27] | By the way, how did you get into those bars? | 还有,你是怎么进那些酒吧的? |
[03:31] | We got fake IDs. | 我用假身份证的 |
[03:39] | You and half the kids in Neptune. | 你和Neptune一半的孩子 |
[03:41] | These things have been popping up all over the place. The way I see it, | 这东西我随处都可以看到,在我看来 |
[03:44] | they’re coming from your school. | 是从你们学校搞出来的 |
[03:50] | I think you owe it to your friend to tell me who’s making the fakes. | 我想你该告诉我谁在搞这些东西 |
[03:56] | Look, Rick. | 听着, Rick |
[03:59] | The three of us? | 我们三个 |
[04:00] | We’re not leaving this cosy little room until you give me a name. | 在你告诉我名字之前,谁都不准离开这间屋 |
[04:13] | Veronica Mars. | |
[04:26] | Sending out the big guns in the morning. I’m flattered. | 这么早就来了两位重量级的人物, 真是受宠若惊啊 |
[04:30] | Veronica, the Sheriff wants to have a look inside your locker. | Veronica, 镇长让我们来检查一下你的柜子 |
[04:33] | Course he does. | 肯定是他的意思 |
[04:35] | Just out of curiosity, what are you gentlemen hoping to find in here? | 出于好奇心, 能否问一下两位这是想找什么? |
[04:38] | Al Capone? The Lindbergh baby? | Al Capone? Lindbergh娃娃? |
[04:40] | We have reason to believe that you are manufacturing and distributing | 我们有消息说你在制造和分销 |
[04:43] | fake driver’s licenses. | 假驾照 |
[04:45] | – Ooo, that’s a new one. – It’s a second degree felony. | – 哦,这次给我来了个新罪名? – 这是二级重罪 |
[04:48] | Lord knows, I hate to disappoint you boys | 上帝知道,真希望你们是对的 |
[04:55] | Wait a minute, those aren’t mine. | 等等,这不是我的 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna need to search your purse as well. Either we can do this here | 我要查一下你的钱包,或者在这里查 |
[05:04] | Or down at the station? | 或去警局? |
[05:17] | Lilly Kane’s driver’s license. | Lilly Kane的驾照 |
[05:20] | Driver’s license for a twenty two year old Veronica Mars. | 22岁 的Veronica Mars的驾照 |
[05:25] | A San Diego State student ID. | 圣地亚哥学生身份证 |
[05:32] | – Licensed massage therapist. – Oh yeah. Those are mine. | – 注册按摩师 – 哦,是的,那些都是我的 |
[05:38] | – You really don’t have to do that. – You’re right about that. | – 你没必要那么做 – 你说的对 |
[05:41] | But I’m going to anyway. | 但我还是得这么做 |
[05:43] | And Veronica, don’t bother coming back to school for the next three days. | Veronica,不用急着3天内赶回来 |
[05:46] | You’re suspended. | 你被留校察看了 |
[05:56] | You better call your daddy, Mars! | 最好给你老爸打个电话吧,Mars |
[05:59] | Ah, it’s your turn, huh? Ha ha. | 轮到你了,是吧?哈哈 |
[06:08] | Gosh, I hope they use that shot in the yearbook. | 天,真希望他们把那张照片放到年鉴里 |
[06:40] | Season 1 – Episode 12 Clash of the Tritons | Tritons的冲突 |
[06:47] | I know an adequate one who just posted your $500 bail. | 我知道一个好律师, 只要花你500美元就可以保释 |
[06:51] | They take Diners Club here? | 居然有“用餐者俱乐部”? |
[06:53] | – Seriously, Cliff, thanks. – It’s quite all right. | – 正经地说, Cliff,谢谢 – 这没什么 |
[06:56] | It’s all part of my full service legal counsel. | 只是我法律咨询服务中的一个 |
[06:58] | Is there any way you could not tell my dad about this? | 有什么办法可以不让我爸知道这事? |
[07:01] | – Why didn’t you call him? – He’s busy chasing a bail jumper in Arizona. | – 你干吗不打个电话给他? – 他在亚里桑那州追一个保释出来的逃犯 |
[07:04] | Trust me, your dad’s gonna find out one way or the other. | 相信我,你爸会找到其他办法的 |
[07:07] | Besides, I may need to sic him on you if you don’t show up at the courthouse. | 还有,如果下周二上午9点你没出现在法庭, |
[07:10] | Next Tuesday, 9am. | 我就得通知他了 |
[07:13] | So, are we gonna beat this wrap? | 所以我们就得我这一切搞清楚? |
[07:15] | Well, possession, they’ve got you pretty cold on that one. | 是啊,他们这次做的很绝 |
[07:18] | The stuff in your wallet is Mickey Mouse. | 你钱包里的倒没什么 |
[07:20] | It’s the IDs in the locker that they care about. | 只不过柜子里的那些假身份证… |
[07:22] | – They were blank. – Right. | – 那上面什么都没写 – 对 |
[07:24] | So until the coma guy wakes up, the only thing they have tying you to this supposed | 所以直到那个昏迷的孩子醒来, 法院所能控告你的那些假身份证的 |
[07:28] | fake ID ring is the testimony of the other kid. | 唯一证据就是那些孩子的证词 |
[07:30] | – What other kid? – Your buddy Rick. | – 什么其他孩子? – 你朋友 Rick |
[07:33] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[07:37] | Howdy, Rick. | 你好, Rick |
[07:38] | Do I know you? No. | 我认识你吗?不吗 |
[07:41] | Then why’d you tell Sheriff Lamb I sold you a fake ID? | 那干吗告诉镇长Lamb 说我卖给你那些假身份证? |
[07:44] | It’s it-it’s what they told me to say. | 是他们让我这么说的 |
[07:46] | – Who’s they? – No way. | – 谁是“他们”? – 我不能说 |
[07:48] | – They’re everywhere. They will destroy me. – I’ll destroy you worse. | – 他们无处不在,他们会杀了我的 – 我也会杀了你的 |
[07:52] | – I can’t talk about it here. – Tomorrow in school, we talk. | – 我不能在这说这事 – 明天,在学校,我们谈谈 |
[07:56] | No! I just- I told you, it has to be done in secret. | 不,我不是说了吗,这只能私底下说 |
[07:58] | Oh, it will be. | 会的 |
[08:00] | – You’ll be hearing from me. – I thought you were expelled? | – 我会告诉你哪里的 – 你不是被开除了吗? |
[08:06] | La femme Veronica. | |
[08:10] | I heard it took three officers and a stun gun to haul your butt outta school. | 听说花了三个人再加把枪才把你弄出学校? |
[08:13] | You must be the only student who didn’t see my walk of shame in person. | 你一定是是唯一的觉得我是清白的学生 |
[08:17] | I grabbed your books. | 我把你的书带回来了 |
[08:19] | – And your homework from the teachers. – I need to ask another favour. | – 和老师布置的家庭作业 – 我还有个请求 |
[08:23] | This mission better involve me seducing the head cheerleader. | 别让我去勾引拉拉队队长啊 |
[08:26] | I need you to poke around and see if you can get me a fake ID. | 我要你四处看一下,看能在哪搞到假身份证 |
[08:28] | If you must seduce the head cheerleader in order to accomplish your mission, so be it. | 如果真得去勾引拉拉队队长才可以的话, 你也得再所不惜 |
[08:33] | No sweat. | 没问题 |
[08:35] | – How do I do that? – Play on her insecurity. | – 我该怎么做呢? – 利用她的弱点 |
[08:38] | – I meant the fake ID part. – Okay. | – 我说假身份证呢 – 好吧 |
[08:41] | Let’s pretend for a moment that this mythical head cheerleader of yours has just asked you out on a date. | 我们假设你这个虚构的队长叫你去约会 |
[08:45] | In exchange for seven minutes in heaven, | 为了你那欲仙欲死的7分钟 |
[08:48] | you have to get her into the hottest nightclub in Neptune or | 你得先让她挑逗起来才行, 在Neptune的某个酒吧或者 |
[08:50] | at least buy her a pack of strawberry wine coolers. | 最起码买杯草莓冰酒吧 |
[08:53] | The stakes are high, Wallace Fennell. Think, now. | 这样就情绪很高了 Wallace Fennell,想象一下 |
[08:56] | How would you do it? | 你然后会怎么做? |
[09:02] | Hey, Veronica? | 嘿, Veronica? |
[09:05] | Yeah? | 干吗? |
[09:07] | I need you to get me a fake ID | 如果现在我要你去搞个什么假身份证 |
[09:09] | so I can get some fake action from a fake cheerleader. | 那我就可以从你这个假拉拉队长身上 得到感觉了 |
[09:13] | – Wallace? – Yeah? | – 什么? |
[09:15] | Please find out who else at school is making them. | 请帮我找到谁做了那些东西,好吗? |
[09:28] | If you’re breathing, then you’ve heard about Aaron Echolls getting ginsued at his own Christmas party. | 如果你是个人的话,你就听说过 Aaron Echolls 在他自己的圣诞派对上的事情 |
[09:33] | Explain to me why a guy who’s married to Lynn Echolls would want to bang the frigging help. | 告诉我为什么一个娶了Lynn Echolls的家伙 会发出这样恐怖的救命声呢 |
[09:37] | It’s like the old saying goes, show me a hot chick and I’ll show you a guy who’s tired of hitting that. | 就象老话说的那样, 你给我个靓妞,我就会给你个不爱靓妞的 |
[09:42] | – Logan! – Yeah. Be right there. | – 好的,马上过来 |
[10:16] | In my humble opinion, your mom’s totally hotter. | 以我愚见,你妈要比这靓多了 |
[10:20] | You shut the hell up. | 给我妈的闭嘴 |
[10:23] | Big mistake, son. | 小子,你倒大酶了 |
[10:32] | Break it up! Break it up. | 分开,分开 |
[10:35] | – Get off! – It’s enough. | – 防开我 – 够了! |
[10:42] | To tell you the truth, I-I | 实话告诉你吧,我… |
[10:44] | I really don’t remember that week. | 那个礼拜的事,我真的记不清了 |
[10:46] | You don’t remember being in this office? | 不记得你来过这办公室吗? |
[10:50] | You slammed the chair against the wall, Eli. | 你把椅子砸在墙上,Eli |
[10:53] | The last time that we met it seemed that Lilly’s death had affected you in quite a profound way. | 我们上次见面的时候, 看起来Lilly的死对你造成了很大的影响 |
[10:58] | Well, yeah. I was mad. | 哦,是啊,我当时疯了 |
[11:00] | You know, the same day Lilly Kane died, | 你知道,Lilly Kane死的当天 |
[11:03] | a little girl went missing in my neighbourhood. | 我的一个邻家女孩也失踪了 |
[11:06] | They found her body three months later. | 三个月后他们找到了她的尸体 |
[11:10] | Where were the cameras when she went missing, where was the grief counselling for her? | 当时摄相机在哪?怎么没人关心过关于她的事? |
[11:15] | What happened to Marisol Reyes was a tragedy, Eli. People do care | 发生在Marisol Reyes身上的是个悲剧,Eli, 这大家其实都很关心 |
[11:20] | Right now I just want to talk about Lilly, okay. | 现在我想谈谈Lilly的事,好吗? |
[11:23] | Oh, well then, why don’t you call some of her rich, white friends in here? | 哦,你干吗不打电话给她的那些 富有的白人朋友谈这事? |
[11:27] | I want you to listen to something. | 我要你知道一些事 |
[11:28] | It’s a letter you wrote. | 这是你写的一封信 |
[11:30] | “You tore my heart out. | “你让我心都碎了 |
[11:33] | You can act like what we had together meant nothing to you, | 你看起来对我们之间发生过的一切毫不在乎 |
[11:36] | but you can’t stop me from loving you. | 但你没办法使我不爱你 |
[11:38] | For the rest of your life, wherever you go, I’ll always be there, | 在你以后的生命中,不管你去哪里, |
[11:41] | just out of sight, in the shadows.” | 在看不见的地方黑暗里为你等待 |
[11:45] | You know, I-I don’t remember cc’ing you on that. | 我不记得我也给过你这东西 |
[11:48] | Lilly wanted to be transferred out of your PE class last year, | 去年Lilly跟你上那个体育课时,想要转班 |
[11:51] | she was having trouble with a boy. | 他说他跟班上某个男生之间有问题 |
[11:53] | She gave me these to prove it. | 她给了我这个作证明 |
[11:57] | I never would have hurt her. | 我从未要伤害她 |
[12:01] | Look, the cops already rubbed my nose in those letters so what-what | 听着,警察已经就这跟我谈过,也没什么 |
[12:04] | Lilly and Weevil? | Lilly和 Weevil? |
[12:06] | Look, Eli, I didn’t bring you in here to embarrass you. | 听着, Eli,我不是要在这羞辱你什么的 |
[12:09] | I invited you in here to talk about why you wrote these things. | 我只是邀请你来,问问你为什么要写这些 |
[12:15] | Her and Logan had just broken up. | 她和Logan刚刚分手 |
[12:20] | And uh, Lilly swore to me that she’d never go back to him but then | Lilly向我发誓,她再也不会回到他身边,但… |
[12:25] | one day that punk snaps his fingers and | 某一天,那个废物折断了他的手指,然后… |
[12:29] | all of a sudden it’s like, like, we don’t even know each other any more. | 一切都那么突然, 就象我们之间什么都没发生过一样 |
[12:36] | And she was someone I could have loved, you know? | 她就是我想要爱的那种女孩,你知道吗? |
[12:43] | And she felt it too, I know she did. | 她也知道,我了解这一点 |
[12:48] | Why didn’t Lilly tell me about him? | 为什么Lilly没告诉我关于他的事? |
[12:51] | Was Weevil her big secret? | Weevil就是她说的那个秘密? |
[12:59] | – Hello? – Back parking lot, fourth row. | – 你好? – 后停车场,第四排 |
[13:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[13:08] | – Is anyone watching you? – No, I don’t think so. | – 有人跟踪你吗? – 我想没有 |
[13:15] | Slide on in. | 快进来 |
[13:24] | So where were we? Right! Who framed me? | 我们上次谈到哪了? 对了,谁害我的? |
[13:27] | They’re called the Tritons. It’s a secret society at school. | 他们叫Tritons,是学校的一个秘密团体 |
[13:31] | Why haven’t I heard of them? | 我怎么就从没听说过? |
[13:33] | Stupid question. Keep going. | 蠢问题,继续 |
[13:36] | The Tritons have been around as long as Neptune High. | 自从Neptune高中成立以来就有了Tritons |
[13:39] | Six new members are inducted in junior year by the six seniors. | 6个高年级的在2年级的时候引进了6个新人 |
[13:43] | Tim and I were among their pledges. | Tim和我就是其中的两个新人 |
[13:46] | Who’s in charge? | 谁是头? |
[13:47] | No one even knows for sure who the brothers are. | 没人知道,甚至不知道还有哪些其他人 |
[13:50] | Then who invited you to join? | 那谁邀请你加入的? |
[13:52] | Two weeks ago, I found a note in my locker. | 2周前,我在柜子里找到一张便条 |
[14:10] | – So this was all part of a hazing ritual? – The twelve labours. | – 这是“受辱仪式”的一部分? – 12项任务 |
[14:14] | The first few challenges weren’t so bad. | 一开始几项还不算坏 |
[14:16] | But on Friday when I opened up my locker, | 但星期五,当我打开我的柜子 |
[14:18] | I found a fake ID with my yearbook picture on it. | 我发现了一张贴有我照片的假身份证 |
[14:21] | The instructions said we were supposed to go to a bunch of bars and have a shot at each of em. | 任务说明写着,我们得去一大堆酒吧, 并且要喝一大堆酒 |
[14:25] | Let me guess. Twelve? | 让我猜猜,12个? |
[14:26] | Tim passed out at the eleventh. | Tim在11个的时候就倒下了 |
[14:29] | All the other pledges freaked out and left me there to take care of him so I- | 其他新成员都生气了,让我在来照顾他 |
[14:33] | I threw him in the car and I took him to the hospital as fast as I could. | 我把他放到了车里,赶快带他去了医院 |
[14:36] | If they’re so secret, how do you know all this? | 既然他们这么神秘,你是怎么知道这些的? |
[14:39] | My dad was a Triton. So were my two older brothers. | 我爸爸曾经是Triton,我两个哥哥曾经也是 |
[14:49] | Blame Veronica Mars | 教训Veronica Mars |
[14:52] | All I cared about at that moment was staying on their good side. | 当时我想只能这样顺着他们 |
[14:56] | If they found out that I betrayed their secrets, let’s just say I’d be better off in jail. | 如果他们知道我背叛了他们的话, 这么说吧,我比蹲监狱好不了多少 |
[15:01] | These guys will destroy your life, it’s their mission statement. | 这些家伙会毁了你的生活, 他们的宗旨上就是这么写的 |
[15:04] | So that’s your defence? That you were just following orders? | 那你就这么做了?就这么听他们摆布? |
[15:07] | That doesn’t cut it, Rick. | 他们不会就这样罢休的,Rick |
[15:08] | I know that now and I’m sorry. | 我现在知道了,对不起 |
[15:11] | You’ve gotta believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[15:13] | After what they did to Tim? | 在他们对Tim这么做了后 |
[15:14] | And now his family’s threatening to sue me. | Tim的家人威胁要起诉我 |
[15:17] | I can’t even talk to my own dad about it. | 我甚至不敢跟我父亲说这件事 |
[15:21] | He calls me a coward and a traitor for what I did. | 因为这个,他会骂我是懦夫和叛徒 |
[15:23] | But how can I belong to a club that almost killed my best friend? | 我怎么还能为那些 差点杀掉我最好朋友的人做事呢? |
[15:28] | All I want now is for the Tritons to go down. | 我想在要的是让Tritons跨掉 |
[15:31] | – So, who are the other pledges? – Anyone who’s anyone. | – 那还有哪些新人? – 任何人都有可能 |
[15:34] | The Tritons supposedly chose the best guys in everything: academics, sports | Tritons选择的是各方面有特长的人: 学擅长业的,体育的 |
[15:39] | they’re pretty much the six guys you’d expect. | 很可能就是你意料中的6个人 |
[15:41] | I want their names. | 我要名字 |
[15:44] | Harry Diddon, Steve Argo, Matt Barron, | |
[15:50] | Duncan Kane. | |
[15:55] | So if I follow Duncan, I can find the Tritons. | 那如果我跟踪Duncan的话,我就可以查到Tritons |
[16:15] | Thanks, I appreciate it. | 谢谢,非常感谢 |
[16:17] | – Logan, let’s go. – How long did I get? | – Logan,我们走 – 要多久? |
[16:20] | You’re not being suspended. | 你没被留校察看 |
[16:22] | The Vice Principal wants all three of us back here on Friday for a disciplinary conference. | 副校长要我们三个星期五过来接受纪律教育 |
[16:28] | Listen. I’m not happy that you were fighting | 听着,你打架的事我很不高兴 |
[16:31] | but I am proud of you for sticking up for your mother. | 但我为你维护你母亲这一点而自豪 |
[16:33] | – You’re proud of me! – Yeah. | – 你为我自豪? – 是的 |
[16:34] | Oh great. Good. I can die happy. | 哦,好啊,我真是高兴死了 |
[16:38] | You keep smarting off and I’ll help arrange it. | 你别再耍小聪明了,我来解决这事 |
[16:43] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[16:48] | Sorry Cliff, I’m late. | 对不起Cliff,我迟到了 |
[16:52] | Hi, Dad. Their case is fuzzy and circumstantial. | 嘿,爸爸,这案子还有些不明确的地方 |
[16:59] | You know the odd thing? Those were also her very first words. | 很奇怪吧,她开场白一向这样 |
[17:03] | I think I’ve got a good lead on who’s making the fake IDs. | 我想 就谁在做假身份证这一点上 我已经有线索了 |
[17:06] | It’s a secret society at school called the Tritons. | 是个叫Tritons的秘密学校团体 |
[17:08] | Rick told me that he was bullied into turning me in. | Rick说他是被迫陷害我的 |
[17:11] | I’m positive they’re the ones who set the blanks in my locker. | 我肯定那些人就是在我柜子里 放空白假身份证的人 |
[17:14] | Look, Veronica. The criminal case is the least of our problems. | 听着,Veronica, 那个犯罪行为只是我们麻烦中的一个 |
[17:18] | – Tim’s parents are suing. – Us? | – Tim的父母要起诉我们 – 起诉我们? |
[17:21] | And pretty much everyone else involved in their son’s night of debauchery. | 每一个那天晚上跟这件事相关的人 |
[17:24] | Every bar in town is gonna be named in the suit. | 镇上的每个酒吧都会被指名 |
[17:27] | The thing could be worth millions. | 这案子会涉及数百万美元 |
[17:39] | Aaron! Come on in. | Aaron,快进来 |
[17:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | So, how’s it going? Do you need anything? | 怎么样?来点什么吗? |
[17:47] | Uh yeah, some water would be good. | 呃,好啊,水就可以了 |
[17:51] | So, I, uh, I guess I should have cancelled that party after all, huh? | 我想,呃,我本应该取消那个晚会的,是吧? |
[17:59] | So. How you hangin’ in. | 你准备怎么解决? |
[18:03] | This I can handle but these | 可以解决,但这些… |
[18:11] | I’ve been trying to regain my family’s trust. | 我一直努力挽回家人得信任 |
[18:14] | And I meant what I said when I told you that I was going to give up all of that | 当我说我可以放弃这一切时,我是认真的 |
[18:17] | but these stories. I mean they’re tearing my family apart. | 但这些新闻,他们试图分裂我的家庭 |
[18:21] | My daughter Trina’s the only one who will talk to me anymore. | 现在我女儿Trina是唯一跟我说话的人了 |
[18:24] | I can’t blame Logan or his mother, I just | 我不能怪Logan或他母亲,我只是… |
[18:29] | Any idea who could know such intimate details about you? | 那你知道谁弄了这些花边新闻的吗? |
[18:35] | Paparazzi. But then again they would have printed the stories right away. | 狗崽队吧,他们可以一有新闻就登出来 |
[18:42] | – Someone on my staff? – Jealous boyfriend or husband? | – 我的职员? – 嫉妒的男人或是丈夫? |
[18:47] | That’s a possibility. | 有可能吧 |
[18:53] | Well, let me dig around. | 好吧,让我去查查看吧 |
[18:55] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:57] | My wife’s really fragile. | 我太太很脆弱 |
[19:00] | I don’t know how much more scandal she can take. | 我不知道她是否还能接受更多的丑闻 |
[19:04] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看能帮你什么吧 |
[19:09] | Triton, son of Neptune, the god of the sea: | Triton,Neptune之子,海神: |
[19:12] | with his great horn Triton commands the dark waters and all the creatures within. | 用他巨大的号角, Triton统治着整个黑暗之水及其一切生物 |
[19:18] | – Trick or treat. – What’s the news? | – 不请客就捣蛋 – 有什么消息? |
[19:22] | Nobody I talked to at school knows anything about fake IDs. | 跟我谈过的学生中没人知道假身份证的来源 |
[19:25] | But then, this afternoon, a kid from my biology class comes into Sac’n’Pac, | 但今天下午,我生物课上的一个小子到我店里 |
[19:31] | buys a six pack from my boss, like it was no problem. | 买了6大瓶酒,若无旁人的样子 |
[19:34] | Did you figure out where he got his fake? | 那你知道他哪来的假证件吗? |
[19:35] | Slow down. This is my story. | 等等,听我说下去啊 |
[19:37] | Followed him out to the parking lot | 我跟踪他到了停车场 |
[19:40] | and I was like Yo, fella, check it out. You’re on Candid Camera | 我提醒他说:嘿,哥们,你被拍下来了 |
[19:45] | Gave him the four-one-one on our video playback capabilities, | 我给他看了看刚拍下来的回放录象 |
[19:48] | you know, leaned on him. Like I was Shaft or somethin’. | 然后我靠着他,就象镇长审犯人一样 |
[19:51] | Shut yo’ mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[19:52] | Long story short. | 长话短说了 |
[19:54] | The guy claimed that there’s a mystery locker at school. | 那家伙说学校里有个秘密柜子 |
[19:56] | – Ooo, I like it already. – Here’s how it works. | – 哦,我开始喜欢这故事了 – 事情是这样的 |
[19:59] | You put your name and two hundred and fifty bucks in locker one-ten first thing in the morning. | 如果你早在上110号柜子里 放上250美元和你的名字 |
[20:02] | Come afternoon, brand spanking new licence that says you were born in 1983 arrives in your locker. | 下午,在你的柜子里就会出现个新驾照 上面写着你是1983年出生的 |
[20:07] | Are you willing to put $250 into some strange locker just to see if this works? | 想放250美元进去看看灵不灵吗? |
[20:12] | Hell, no. I’m using your money. | 才不,除非用你的钱 |
[20:23] | How many times have I walked through the main hallway? | 多少次我走过这大厅了? |
[20:26] | And how many times have I not noticed that our school’s insignia includes Trinton’s conch shell. | 就有多少次没注意到我们的校徽上 居然有Trinton的螺号 |
[20:39] | According to Wallace, locker one-ten isn’t assigned to anyone in school | 照Wallace这么说, 110号柜子现在没人用 |
[20:43] | but clearly someone has the combination. | 但显然有人有柜子的密码 |
[20:46] | If all one has to do in order to procure a fake ID is slip cash into locker one-ten, | 如果想得到个假身份证 只需要在110号柜子里塞点钱的话 |
[20:51] | it stands to reason all I have to do is see who opens said locker. | 显而易见只需要看看谁来开箱就可以了 |
[20:55] | This is made tougher, though not impossible, by my suspension. | 看起来很难,但对我来说这很容易 |
[21:10] | Then Wallace will drop the two fifty in the mystery locker. | 然后Wallace就会投钱进去 |
[21:15] | Thanks for coming in, Logan. | 谢谢你能过来,Logan |
[21:18] | Thanks for getting me out of a calculus class, Becky. | 谢谢你把我从微积分课堂里救了出来, Becky |
[21:21] | It’s Miss James please. | 我是James |
[21:23] | So the week Lilly died would have been our second anniversary. | Lilly死的那周应该是我们两周年纪念 |
[21:25] | We were together since junior high. | 我们从2年级就开始在一起 |
[21:28] | Off and on? | 一直断断续续地? |
[21:30] | Yeah, off and on. | 是的,分分和和 |
[21:31] | – And at the time of her murder you were- – Off! | – 她被杀当时,你们… – 我们当时是分手状态 |
[21:36] | Temporarily. | 暂时地 |
[21:38] | Why were you broken up? | 为什么会分手? |
[21:40] | Uh, we were supposed to go to this party. | 我们本该一起去那个派对的 |
[21:44] | And, uh, Lilly was pissed at me for something, | 呃, 关于一些事情,Lilly生我的气 |
[21:47] | I can’t even remember what, you know. | 我甚至不记得是什么事了 |
[21:49] | And, uh Lilly stands me up. | Lilly当时很生气 |
[21:54] | I end up getting pretty hammered and | 我当时也很倔,不欢而散 |
[21:57] | wind up kissing this other girl for like three seconds. | 后来跟其他女孩吻了大概三、四秒吧 |
[22:01] | – And Lilly saw you two? – Nope, someone else did. | – Lilly看见了? – 没有,其他人看见了 |
[22:04] | You must know her. | 你肯定认识这人 |
[22:05] | Word is you’re real close with her dad. | 应该说你跟她老爸很熟 |
[22:08] | You could do better. | 你该组的好一点的 |
[22:10] | You need to leave my personal life out of this, Logan. | 你不应该把我的私生活扯进来,Logan |
[22:12] | Yeah, let’s not get personal about this. | 好吧,不扯私生活 |
[22:15] | You know what, it sounds like you blame Veronica. | 你知道吗,好象你一直在责怪Veronica |
[22:18] | You know Veronica was my friend too. | 你知道Veronica曾经也是我的朋友 |
[22:19] | And if she hadn’t ratted me out | 如果不是她让我丢脸的话 |
[22:22] | then Lilly and I would have stayed together. | 那Lilly和我本来可以还在一起的 |
[22:25] | And Lilly wouldn’t have been alone that day. | Lilly也就不会那晚一个人了 |
[22:28] | I would have been there. | 我会跟她在一起的 |
[22:31] | So, yeah, I blame Veronica. | 所以,是的,我怪Veronica |
[22:37] | And I blame myself for being stupid | 我也怪自己这么蠢 |
[22:38] | and I blame Lilly for being a bitch that week. | 怪Lilly那星期不理我 |
[22:42] | You know there is another of looking at this, Logan. | 你知道,其实这事可以换个角度来看,Logan |
[22:46] | If you’d still been together, you might be dead too. | 如果你们两当时在一起的话,你也可能会死 |
[22:51] | And what is so great about living. | 活着有什么好啊 |
[22:59] | Hey, Wallace. How was practice? | 嘿,Wallace,怎么样了? |
[23:00] | I was on fire out there. | 我刚才真的很酷 |
[23:02] | Three point line, hand in my face, | 三分线上,摆脱防守 |
[23:05] | fade away like Jordan! Boom! | 象乔丹一样,Boom |
[23:07] | Great. | 好的 |
[23:08] | ‘Course you’re not listening to word I say. | 是啊,你根本不在听,是吧 |
[23:10] | So I might as well have said, “blah blah blah, blah, blabbity blah blah.” | 看来我应该说,Blah Blah Blah… |
[23:14] | How’d you like to go on a little field trip? | 到那边看看怎么样? |
[23:18] | Duncan’s on the move and if we hurry, we might be able make it for the branding and the blood sacrifice. | Duncan行动了,如果我们赶得急的话, 没准能赶上什么血祭活动 |
[23:22] | Actually, I planned on hitting a few bars. | 事实上,我想去酒吧玩玩 |
[23:24] | I found this little beauty in my locker after seventh period. | 第7节课后,我在我柜子里发现了这宝贝 |
[23:28] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[23:31] | The ink is bleeding at the edges, the hologram is missing and | 边缘处的墨油还没干,没有全息图,而且 |
[23:35] | the photo…is that your yearbook picture, Wallace? | 照片…是你年鉴上的吗,Wallace? |
[23:38] | So what? | 这怎么了? |
[23:39] | So this is a $250 piece of crap. | 250块钱的烂货 |
[23:43] | Now I’m not just falsely accused, I’m genuinely offended. | 看来我不仅仅是被诬告了, 我是真的被人盯上了 |
[23:47] | All right, all I’ve heard, these guys are bad news, so I want you to be careful. | 好吧,我听说这些人不是好东西,你得小心 |
[23:53] | I’m afraid, Veronica! I’m afraid! | 我害怕,Veronica,我怕 |
[24:12] | I’m sure the Triton leaders consider this initiation painful for their pledges | 我肯定Triton把这当做考验新人的开始 |
[24:16] | but honestly, aren’t we the true victims? | 但老实说,我们不是受害者吗? |
[24:20] | Nice performance, Duncan. | 唱地不错啊, Duncan |
[24:22] | I was wondering if you could introduce me to a few of your Triton buddies. | 你是不是可以介绍一下你的Triton兄弟啊? |
[24:25] | Brawny gods just flocked up to quiz and vex him. | |
[24:28] | If you could just tell me who’s in charge then I can | 如果你能告诉我谁是头,我就会 |
[24:30] | personally thank him for putting fake IDs in my locker | 亲自谢他在我柜子里放了那么多假身份证 |
[24:33] | and getting me hauled off to the sheriff’s department. | 使我远离镇长办公室 |
[24:35] | Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim, I | |
[24:38] | That’s very illuminating. Forget about me for a second. | 哦,说的真够明白的,先把我的事放一边 |
[24:41] | Tell me about Sunday night, you do know that the Tritons are responsible for putting a kid in the hospital, right? | 周六晚上,你应该知道Tritons应该和那个 被丢在医院门口的孩子有关联的,是吧? |
[24:46] | Tim is in a coma right now because of what your secret club forced him to do. | Tim正处于昏迷, 就因为你那个神秘集团逼他做的一些事情 |
[24:50] | Can you live with that, Duncan? | 你还能忍下去吗,Duncan? |
[24:52] | The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog, I | 笨狗让狡猾的狐狸跑了,我… |
[25:02] | Let’s get out of here. This is going nowhere. | 我们离开这吧,没办法了 |
[25:07] | Heads up. Looks like your boy’s having second thoughts. | 抬头看看,看上去你兄弟改变主意了 |
[25:12] | Are you ready to talk? | 想说了吗? |
[25:19] | The judges hold the vital scores. | 法官有张王牌 |
[25:22] | You shall hear my voice once I’ve heard yours. | 在听完你的意见后你也应当听听我的 |
[25:24] | The Great Triton. | 伟大的Triton |
[25:32] | Aw, what’s up? What’s up? | 啊,怎么样?怎么样? |
[25:37] | Next up we have Veronica Mars! | 下一位有请,Veronica Mars |
[25:43] | Sing! Sing! Sing! | 来一个,来一个,来一个 |
[26:22] | This song goes out to my friends in the Tritons. | 我首歌送给我在Tritons的朋友 |
[26:32] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna find ya | 我都要找到你 |
[26:36] | I’m gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你,抓到你,抓到你 |
[26:38] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[26:40] | I’m gonna win ya | 我都要赢你 |
[26:42] | I’m gonna getcha, I’ll getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你 |
[26:44] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[26:46] | I’m gonna see ya | 我都要见你 |
[26:48] | I’m gonna meetcha, meetcha, meetcha, meetcha. | 我要见你,见你,见你,见你 |
[26:50] | One day, maybe next week | 有一天,或许是下周 |
[26:52] | I’m gonna meetcha. | 我就要见到你 |
[26:54] | I’m gonna meetcha, I’ll meetcha. | 我就要见到你,见你 |
[26:56] | I’ll walk down the mall, stand over by the wall | 我会穿过商场,靠墙站在那边 |
[26:59] | Where I can see it all, find out who ya call | 那个我能看见一切的地方,看看你是谁 |
[27:02] | Lead you to the supermarket check out | 把你引去超市 |
[27:04] | See some specials and rap then | 看点特别节目让你着迷 |
[27:06] | Get lost in the crowd | 把你丢在人群中 |
[27:08] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[27:10] | I’m gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你,抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:12] | Getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha | 抓到你,抓到你,抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:14] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[27:16] | I’m gonna getcha, I’ll getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:18] | I’ll getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你,抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:20] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[27:22] | I’m gonna getcha, I’ll getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:24] | I’ll getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你,抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:26] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[27:28] | I’m gonna getcha, I’ll getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:30] | I’ll getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你,抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:31] | One way or another | 不管怎么样 |
[27:34] | I’m gonna getcha, I’ll getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:36] | I’ll getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha | 我要抓到你,抓到你,抓到你,抓到你 |
[27:37] | One way | 无论如何 |
[27:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:52] | – Let’s here it for Veronica Mars! – Nice job, V. | – 为Veronica Mars鼓掌 – 干的不错,小V |
[27:54] | Meet me in the bathroom – alone. | 洗手间见我,一个人来 |
[28:03] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[28:04] | The Great Triton is listening. | 伟大的Triton在听 |
[28:08] | I wanna know why you planted all those fake IDs in my locker. | 我想知道为什么你要把那些假身份证 放在我的柜子里 |
[28:12] | The Great Triton did that to you because he’s great. | 伟大的Triton这样做是因为他很伟大 |
[28:17] | Yeah, you’re a real pal unless you need a ride to the hospital. | 是啊,除非要送你去医院,才会当我是朋友吧 |
[28:21] | The Great Triton | 伟大的Triton |
[28:22] | doesn’t really know what you’re talking about. | 不懂你在说什么 |
[28:28] | – Who are you? – Jeff. | – 你是谁? |
[28:32] | – What are you doing in here? – Some dude, he gave me twenty bucks. | – 你在这干吗? – 有个家伙,给了我20块钱 |
[28:35] | He said he wanted to pull a prank on one of his friends. | 他说要跟自己的一个朋友开个玩笑 |
[29:01] | Veronica! They found out. | Veronica,他们发现了 |
[29:04] | I don’t know how but they must have found out I’ve been talking to you. | 我不知道他们是怎么知道我跟你谈过了 |
[29:07] | Easy! What happened? | 放松点,怎么回事? |
[29:08] | Last night, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, I found a rat. | 昨晚,听到有人敲门,打开后发现了一只老鼠 |
[29:12] | They nailed the thing alive to the front door. | 他们把它活生生地钉在了门上 |
[29:15] | Pull it together, Rick. | |
[29:16] | We’ve a seven figure lawsuit to worry about. | |
[29:19] | There’s no doing this thing halfway. | 我们不能半途而废 |
[29:21] | We have to make sure what happened to Tim never happens again. | 我们得防止发生在Tim身上的事再也不会发生 |
[29:37] | You missed our last three appointments. | 你爽了三次约 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry. I’ve been buried. | 对不起,我有事的 |
[29:44] | Thanks for waiting around for me. | 谢谢一直等我 |
[29:49] | Lilly used to make this face when my mom was railing on me that would make me lose it. | 每次我妈教训我的时候Lilly总是朝我做鬼脸, 我觉得这使我很没面子 |
[29:54] | So I-I’d try not to look at her but I could like, feel her making the face at me. | 我试着不去看她, 但我可以感觉到她在向我做鬼脸 |
[29:59] | And that’s what it’s like, all the time. | 就是这种感觉,一直这样 |
[30:03] | I think she’s watching me. | 我想她一直看着我 |
[30:06] | It’s like whenever I do anything, I-I can feel her there and | 就象无论什么时候在做什么, 我可以感觉到她就在那 |
[30:10] | she can see me. It-it’s like I’m never, ever alone. | 她可以看到我,好象我从不是一个人那样 |
[30:17] | I sound like a total psycho. | 听起来我象个心理医生是吧? |
[30:20] | – You sound like someone who lost his sister. – And his mind. | – 你听起来是个刚失去妹妹的人 – 并且是疯了,是吧 |
[30:24] | How long have you been feeling like this? | 你有这种感觉有多久了? |
[30:27] | Since I stopped taking my meds. | 自从我停止服药以后 |
[30:29] | Uh, does your physician know about this? | 呃,你的医生知道这事吗? |
[30:33] | Have you had any episodes? | 还有其他什么症状吗? |
[30:36] | Oh, I only stopped the anti-depressant. I’m still taking the old stand-bys. | 哦,我只停了抗抑郁的药,没停其他的 |
[30:40] | – What kind of episodes? – I’m not stupid. | – 什么症状? – 我还不笨 |
[30:42] | What kind of medication? | 什么药? |
[30:44] | It does explain a lot. | 这很难解释 |
[30:46] | The medication calmed you. | 药物对你起作用 |
[30:49] | Maybe even prohibited you from fully processing your sister’s death. | 甚至可以不让你过多想起你妹妹的事 |
[30:54] | You know, all that turmoil was suppressed for the past year, maybe it’s | 你知道,可能这药可能一直使你很压抑 |
[30:58] | finally making its way to the surface. | 到最后感情就释放出来了 |
[31:02] | – What, you don’t agree? – I don’t know. | – 不同意吗? – 我不知道 |
[31:05] | I think she’s mad that I don’t remember. | 我想如果我忘了她的话,她会生气的 |
[31:09] | Are you starting to forget things about Lilly? | 你尊被忘掉Lilly的了? |
[31:11] | Oh, I remember Lilly. I-I just don’t remember what happened. | 哦,我记得Lilly,只不过那些事… |
[31:15] | I remember being at soccer practice that morning. | 我记得那天早上还在足球队训练 |
[31:19] | Then I was in the back of a limo and | 然后就是我坐在了一辆豪华轿车后座上 |
[31:23] | it was three days later and Lilly was dead an-and all that time in between was just | 然后就是3天过后Lilly死了 |
[31:30] | gone. | 中间发生过什么全忘了 |
[31:33] | Aren’t you forgetting something, Wallace? The secret knock? | 你忘了吗,Wallace?轻声敲门 |
[31:39] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[32:00] | Hey, Wallace, whatcha doin’? | 嘿, Wallace,你怎么样? |
[32:03] | Uh-huh. No, I haven’t seen that one. | 呃,没有,我没看清 |
[32:06] | Yes, Dave Chapelle is great. | 是的, Dave Chapelle |
[32:08] | Listen, the real reason I’m calling? Funny story…. | 听着,我打电话给你的真正原因? 有意思… |
[32:28] | Thanks, Wallace. | 谢谢,Wallace |
[32:32] | Uh, Veronica? I’m assuming you didn’t accidentally lock yourself in the trunk? | 呃,Veronica? 你不会是你自己把自己锁在后备箱的吧? |
[32:37] | I’ll tell you all about it later, Wallace. | 以后再告诉你,Wallace |
[32:38] | Right now I have to track down Duncan and figure out where the Tritons are meeting tonight. | 现在我得跟着Duncan并且找到 Tritons今晚碰面的的地点 |
[32:41] | Triton. Son of Neptune. | Triton,Neptune之子 |
[32:44] | Rise up from the wine dark sea. | 从黑暗之海而来 |
[32:48] | Oh great one. | 哦,好的 |
[32:49] | With your horn, we summon you from beneath the terrible waves. | 用你的号角,我们把你从海底唤醒 |
[32:54] | With your horn, we summon your awesome powers. | 用你的号角,我们召唤出了你伟大的力量 |
[32:59] | With your horn, we summon your unrivalled wisdom. | 用你的号角,我们唤醒了你无可比拟的智慧 |
[33:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[33:11] | When you began this journey twelve days ago, | 当你们12天前开始接受考验开始 |
[33:13] | you were told that it would be perilous. | 你们就已经被告知这一切都很危险 |
[33:16] | I am pleased to say that this year, all the pledges have passed the Great Triton’s test. | 但我很高兴地说 今年所有新人都通过了Triton的考验 |
[33:21] | Oh yeah? Except for kid who almost drank himself to death. | 哦,是吗? 除了那个喝酒差点送命的孩子吧? |
[33:24] | And the kid that you almost scared to death. | 还有那个被你们恐吓的孩子吧? |
[33:27] | Now that our scared number is again complete, | 现在我们神圣的数字再次完整了 |
[33:30] | you may look upon the other Tritons as your brothers. | 你们现在可以互相看看 |
[33:40] | Hi everybody! Say repressed homosexuality. | 嗨,各位!,被压抑的同性恋们 |
[33:45] | Gotta boogie! | 快溜 |
[34:12] | Man! Did you see me lay rubber in that LeBaron? | 哇,你看到刚刚我在LeBaron有多酷吗? |
[34:15] | Don’t get carried away. | 别太兴奋过头啦 |
[34:17] | All right. All I have to do now is show that the Tritons are the ones operating the mystery locker. | 好,现在我只要证明这些Tritons 就是操纵柜子的幕后黑手 |
[34:21] | Match one of their faces in these shots | 只要把刚才拍的照片 |
[34:23] | with the frame of whoever picked up the two-fifty for your fake ID. | 跟拿了那柜子里的250美元 并给你假身份证的人对一下就可以了 |
[34:27] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[34:43] | This doesn’t make sense. Someone had to open that locker. | 不可能呀,总有人会去开柜子的吧 |
[34:46] | How else could they have gotten the money? | 没道理还有其他办法拿到里面的钱啊 |
[34:47] | How else could they have gotten Wallace’s name? | 还有他们是怎么知道Wallace的名字是的? |
[34:50] | Veronica, I’m still here, you know? | Veronica,我还在这呢,干吗不跟我讨论? |
[34:53] | – One-ten is a top locker, right? – Yeah. | – 110号柜子是在顶上的,是吧? – 是啊 |
[34:56] | No one goes near it. | 没人接近过它 |
[34:58] | I know how it went down. | 哦,我知道怎么回事了 |
[35:00] | Great. Can I go home? | 好吧,我能回家了吗? |
[35:04] | Aaron, thanks for stopping by. | Aaron,很感谢你能过来 |
[35:06] | No problem, I, ah, gotta be at school at nine for a parent conference. | 没事,我本来就要过来 参加一个9点的家长会的 |
[35:09] | You were on the way. | 正好顺路过来 |
[35:12] | I found out who’s been selling the pictures. | 我知道是谁拍了那些照片了 |
[35:14] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你肯定不希望知道答案的 |
[35:16] | It couldn’t get much worse than it already is. | 没事,我有心理准备的 |
[35:26] | Your court date isn’t until next Tuesday, right? | 你的开庭时间应该是下周二,对吧? |
[35:28] | We might as well go ahead and cancel that while I’m here. | 我们应该取消那个时间 |
[35:31] | Really? Why’s that? | 是么,为什么? |
[35:33] | Well I thought, for a change, | 我想,变一下的话 |
[35:35] | you might be interested in having the real criminal stand trial. | 你或许对真正的幕后主使感兴趣吧 |
[35:39] | In the meantime, I’m gonna have a seat in your lounge, | 在这期间,我会坐在你这张沙发上 |
[35:41] | learn how to turn men into jelly with a new way of walking and | 学习一下怎么把人整疯 |
[35:44] | wait for the bad guy to turn himself in. | 并且等着那些人来自首 |
[35:46] | I don’t have time for your games. | 没时间跟你玩游戏啊 |
[35:47] | And I don’t have time to wrongfully tamper with a government issued document | 我也没时间在你这办公室里, 跟你来谈那些“政府文件” |
[35:50] | if I’m stuck here in your office. I’ll make you a little deal, Lamb. | 跟你打个睹怎么样, Lamb |
[35:54] | If I don’t deliver the person who put Tim in the hospital by 5pm today, | 如果今天下午5点之前我不能把 整Tim的人给你的话 |
[35:59] | I promise to walk, with a little something extra, | 我答应你星期二,我会去法院 |
[36:02] | into the courthouse on Tuesday and plead guilty to anything you want to throw at me. | 带着一点特别的东西, 去为自己的“罪过”辩护 |
[36:07] | What do I have to do? | 我该做什么呢? |
[36:09] | Just pick a name. | 随便选个名字 |
[36:14] | Write the name of any student on this post-it, | 随便在这张纸上写个学生的名字 |
[36:17] | put it in the envelope and have one of your minions drop it into locker one-ten. | 然后放进这信封,随便叫个你的什么亲信 把它丢在110号柜子 |
[36:20] | By the end of the day, that kid’ll have a fake ID | 晚些时候,那个学生就会有一张假身份证 |
[36:23] | and you’ll have yourself a crook. | 你就会知道的确有人在捣鬼 |
[36:25] | And I’ll be sittin’ over here, chillin’ like a villain. | 然后我就会坐在那边, 象那个坏蛋一样扫兴 |
[36:49] | Hey, Rick. I’m down at the sheriff’s office. | 嘿,Rick,我在镇长办公室呢 |
[36:52] | Hey, they’re hauling in the real bad guy this afternoon. | 嘿,他们今天下午要抓那个坏蛋 |
[36:55] | Oh, and I found out who the Tritons are. | 哦,我已经查出哪些人是Tritons了 |
[36:58] | You don’t want to miss it. I’m going to nail em to the wall. | 你会知道的,我会把东西帖在墙上 |
[37:11] | So What was the plan? | 谈谈你想要干吗? |
[37:14] | Embarrass me? | 羞辱我? |
[37:17] | Destroy my career? | 毁了我的事业? |
[37:19] | Soften up public sentiment for a generous divorce settlement? | 利用公众舆论来换取对你有利的离婚? |
[37:22] | Turn me into Costner? | 让我变成Costner? |
[37:24] | Course, you’d think of your career and your money before you’d think of the obvious. | 当然,你把事业和金钱看得比什么都重要 |
[37:28] | Did it ever occur to you, I just want to hurt you like you’ve hurt me? | 我因为要让你尝尝我受到过的伤害 |
[37:32] | – You had private detectives following me. – Only on location. | – 你派私家侦探跟踪我? – 只是在某些地方 |
[37:35] | The women here I’ve always known. | 用了个跟我很熟的女人 |
[37:38] | Gosh, Mom. Gee, Dad. Will I be going to live with Grandma? | 天啊,爸爸,妈妈, 你们是不是想要让我去跟奶奶一起住? |
[37:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:44] | If you try to divorce me, I will leave you with nothing. | 如果你真想跟我离婚的话,我什么都不会给你 |
[37:48] | No house. | 房子 |
[37:50] | No career. No club memberships. | 工作,俱乐部会员卡 |
[37:53] | No maid and no friends- | 佣人,朋友,什么都不会给你 |
[37:55] | Dad, you say another word to her and I will kill you. | 爸爸,你再说一句伤害她的话,我杀了你 |
[38:01] | I cannot take this anymore. | 我再也不能这样忍受下去了 |
[38:41] | The thing about a felony charge is, | 你知道,要是真的是你做这种事的话 |
[38:43] | it doesn’t get wiped off your record just because you turn eighteen. | 这将一直会记录在你的档案里, 因为你已年满18岁了 |
[38:47] | It’s like this black eye that you have the whole rest of your life. | 就象你那个“烟熏眼”那样将伴你一生 |
[38:55] | – Is he here yet? – He just arrived. | – 已经抓到了吗? – 恰好刚刚到 |
[38:58] | Uh, it’s just like she said. Found the fake in his locker. | 呃,就象她说的, 在他柜子里发现了这个假身份证 |
[39:02] | Process of elimination. I didn’t do it. | 好了,我洗脱罪名了,不是我干的 |
[39:05] | What, me? Are you crazy? | 什么,是我?你疯了吗? |
[39:07] | How else do you explain the two fifty in your wallet? | 怎么解释你钱包里的250块钱? |
[39:11] | Cough it up. | 拷起来 |
[39:13] | Big deal, this money’s mine. It doesn’t prove anything. | 老大,这钱是我的,这能说明的了什么? |
[39:16] | Why don’t you take a closer look at the one on top. | 好好看看上面的那张 |
[39:18] | Read what’s written over Grant’s head. | 读读看我们的大总统头上写着什么? |
[39:21] | Veronica Mars is… | |
[39:23] | – smarter than me. – Oh, you stop it! | – 比我要聪明 – 哦,讨厌! |
[39:26] | So this is Rick’s locker that Deputy Sacks put the envelope in this morning? | 那实际上,我的人今天 是把信封投到了他的柜子里? |
[39:29] | Not exactly. | 不完全对 |
[39:48] | The night Tim went to the hospital, he and Rick were using their own fake IDs, | Tim进医院的那晚, 他和Rick用的是他们自己做的假身份证 |
[39:52] | buying their own drinks and | 买酒给自己喝 |
[39:53] | enjoying the profits of their own fake ID biz. | 享受用自己造的假所带来的这一切 |
[39:56] | You were never hazed. | 你们其实都很清楚 |
[39:58] | You tried blaming the Tritons because you were pissed off at them. | 你想让Tritons倒霉,因为你们很讨厌他们 |
[40:01] | Your dad and your brother are Tritons | 你父亲和两个哥哥都曾是Tritons |
[40:03] | but you didn’t measure up, did you Rick? | 但你还不够合格,是吗 Rick? |
[40:05] | You weren’t even invited to join their secret society. | 你甚至没有被邀请参加他们这个秘密组织 |
[40:08] | So when you were called into the office, | 所以被叫进办公室前 |
[40:11] | you dumped a bunch of blank IDs and you blamed me. | 你把一大堆空白假身份证 放到我的柜子里,想架罪于我 |
[40:15] | But why me? | 但 为什么是我? |
[40:17] | Was is just because people would believe that I did it? | 只是因为人们会相信这是我做的吗? |
[40:20] | All right. Since you asked. | 好吧,因为这是你自找的 |
[40:25] | Last year your dad was hired to track down a hedge fund manager for embezzlement. | 去年你父亲受雇查一宗 关于某个基金经理人的侵占财产案 |
[40:30] | That was my father. | 那个人就是我父亲 |
[40:32] | Only the newspapers never mentioned that his company cheated him out of his bonus three years running. | 但报纸上从未报道过 三年以来 他的公司一直骗取他应得的奖金的事 |
[40:37] | They took our house, they took our cars. | 他们拿走了我们的房子,车 |
[40:40] | Eventually, my parents got a divorce. | 最后,造成了我父母离婚 |
[40:45] | You must be proud. | 你现在很得意,是吧? |
[40:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:57] | These are for you. | 给你的 |
[40:59] | You look kinda cute in one of them. Surprised but cute. | 在他们中,你看起来很帅,尽管很惊讶 |
[41:05] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 你的秘密我会保密的 |
[41:09] | – I heard that guy Tim came out of his coma. – Yeah. | – 我听说一直昏迷的Tim醒过来了 – 是啊 |
[41:16] | Look, I never should have doubted you, Duncan. | 听着,我不应该怀疑你的,Duncan |
[41:19] | I’m sorry I came after the Tritons. | 对不起,我上次跟踪Tritons的事 |
[41:21] | And who are the Tritons? | 什么?谁是Tritons? |
[41:29] | Another hole in Duncan’s memory? At least he can joke about it. | Duncan的又一次失意? 最起码他还能就此开玩笑 |
[41:33] | To pass him in the hallway, you’d never guess that anything was wrong. | 在大厅见他的时候,没发现他有什么不对劲 |
[41:37] | But I heard it out of his own mouth. | 但那些话确实是从他亲口说的 |
[41:39] | So what exactly is your mystery illness, Duncan? | 到底你得了什么病,Duncan? |
[41:42] | And what other pills are you taking? | 你还在服用的,到底是什么药? |
[41:51] | Dispatch, this is G12 requesting assistance for possible jumper on the Coronado Bridge. | 喂喂,我是G12,请求援助, 可能有人从Coronado大桥跳下去了 |
[41:57] | The abandoned vehicle is a red Dodge Viper, | 被弃汽车是一辆红色Dodge Viper |
[42:00] | licence plate ECHOLLS 2 blocking the northbound lane. | 车牌号是ECHOLLS 2,停在北行线上 |
[42:04] | Roger that, 12. | 明白了, 12号 |
[42:05] | Synchro: Cfontain www.forom.com | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |