时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Veronica Mars | 《美眉校探》剧情回顾: |
[00:03] | I can do this. I can kick this on my own. | 我可以做的,完全靠自己 |
[00:05] | There is nothing twelve weeks in here can do that I can’t do myself. | 这三个月来这里没有什么能让我回来 |
[00:09] | I want you to come home. | 我要你回家 |
[00:11] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[00:14] | God, Veronica. | 天那, Veronica |
[00:15] | I don’t know what you saw. | 我不知道你看见了什么 |
[00:17] | A file on Duncan. | 关于Duncan的一份资料 |
[00:19] | Obviously Jake and Celeste lied about their alibis. | 很明显,Jake和Celeste都撒了谎 |
[00:22] | What made you think they were involved in covering up Lilly’s death? | 什么使你认为他两在掩盖Lilly的死? |
[00:27] | Doing some laundry? | 在洗衣服? |
[00:31] | Honey, it was a soccer uniform I found in the dryer. | 亲爱的,这是我在烘干机里找到的足球服 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[00:50] | Any chance I’m ever gonna get to see the inside of your apartment? | 有没有可能去你住的地方看看? |
[00:54] | And what, exactly, are you hoping to see? | 那你到底是想看什么呢? |
[00:57] | Our good china, the screening room? | 漂亮的瓷器?精巧的房间? |
[01:00] | Wanted to get a really good long look at your bedroom ceiling. | 我想好好的看你卧室的天花板 |
[01:04] | Wow! College girls must be easy. | 哇,大学里的女孩子肯定容易被搞定 |
[01:06] | This is my ‘A’ material. They swoon. | 我的专长,她们也很喜欢 |
[01:10] | My dad’s home. I saw his car outside. | 我老爸在家,我看到他的车在外面呢 |
[01:13] | But he’s cool with us, right? | 但他不反对我两吧? |
[01:15] | Like, has he made a couple of remarks about the 29 month age difference? He has. | 如果是关于我两2年零5个月的差距的话, 我想他是反对的 |
[01:20] | On the other hand, he likes the fact that you carry a gun. | 但换个方面的话,他觉得你挺靠的住 |
[01:24] | Not so much that he’s okay to sleepover but, | 虽说不是喜欢得睡不着觉那种,但… |
[01:27] | yeah, he likes you. | 是的,他喜欢你 |
[01:32] | I’ll call ya tomorrow. | 明天我会打电话给你的 |
[01:34] | – Later, deputy. – Later. | – 再见,护花男 – 再见 |
[01:41] | Ah, the pretend-to-be-digging-in-the-fridge- rather-than-spying-on-your-daughter ploy. | 啊,假装翻冰箱而不是偷看你女儿吗? |
[01:46] | Bravo. | 干的好啊 |
[01:48] | Veronica, we need to talk. | Veronica,我们得谈谈 |
[01:49] | He’s a fine gentleman, pa. | 他是个很好的男孩,爸爸 |
[01:51] | He’ll come up with the dowry to marry me, just you wait. | 他会堂堂正正地娶我,就象你期望的那样 |
[01:54] | But seriously, folks. Sit down. | 坦白说,来,坐下 |
[01:59] | I know how uncomfortable you are with the idea of me dating | 我知道你不喜欢我跟别人约会的事 |
[02:02] | and I’ve done everything in my power to respect that, but | 并且极力尊重我的想法,但… |
[02:06] | your mom’s been gone for over a year now. | 你母亲已经离开一年了 |
[02:08] | – You met someone? – I have. | – 你另有新欢了? – 是的 |
[02:10] | But I didn’t want to say anything until I was sure I had feelings for this person. | 我不想在我肯定这份感情之前告诉别人 |
[02:14] | Alicia and I talked about it and- | Alicia和我已经谈过了 |
[02:16] | What? Who? Alicia? | 什么?谁?Alicia? |
[02:18] | Wallace’s mom? | Wallace的妈妈? |
[02:20] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[02:21] | Well, from your reaction I’d say your heard me just fine. | 好吧,从你表情上看,你好象不反对吧 |
[03:06] | On the bright side, if our parents get hitched, | 从好的方面看,假如我们的父母在一起了 |
[03:09] | we could have bunk beds and stay up all night talking. | 我们就可以买个双层床,聊个通宵了 |
[03:12] | You’re truly sick. | 你是真的有病了 |
[03:13] | I’ve always wanted a little brother I could dress up like a little doll. | 我一直都想要个弟弟, 这样我就可以象打扮娃娃一样打扮他了 |
[03:16] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[03:17] | See how that works out for you. | 那就让我们看看那到底如何吧 |
[03:36] | Dear Seventeen Magazine. | 亲爱的《十七岁杂志》 |
[03:38] | How can I tell if the super cute boy in my class likes me? | 如果班里一个很帅的男孩喜欢我, 我该怎么办? |
[03:41] | No. Scratch that. | 不,涂掉那个 |
[03:43] | Dear Seventeen. | 亲爱的《十七岁杂志》: |
[03:44] | How can I tell if the super cute boy in my class killed his own sister? | 如果班里一个很帅的男孩杀了她的妹妹, 我该怎么办? |
[03:49] | Come on, buckaroos. We’re burning daylight here. | 好吧,伙计们, 我们不能一直这样无所事事了 |
[03:52] | So a new edition of the “Navigator” comes out tomorrow and we’re still short on articles. | 我们新一期的《航海家》校报明天必须出版, 现在我们的文章还不够 |
[03:58] | Let’s do something fun. | 来些有趣的主意吧 |
[04:00] | How about something on oxycontin replacing ecstasy | 来篇关于用氧化剂取代迷幻药 |
[04:03] | as the drug of choice for high school students. | 作为高中生的药物的文章 |
[04:04] | I’m sure your parents don’t want to read about drugs at the school | 我确信家长们不会愿意读到有关药物的东西 |
[04:07] | where they sent their precious little ones. | 尤其是在学校的校报上 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry. I thought the newspaper was for the students. | 对不起,我想我们的报纸都是面向学生的 |
[04:11] | Where’s your Pirate Pride, y’all, lots of good stuff happens here. | 你们的“海盗荣耀”去哪了? 这里还有许多好的事情值得你们去报道 |
[04:15] | Did you know that Madame Rousseau’s been teaching French here for forty years now? | 你们知道吗, Rousseau夫人在这里已经教了40年的法语 |
[04:19] | Maybe someone could do an in-depth profile. | 也许有人可以写些这方面的深度报道 |
[04:21] | A loving tribute to a sadistic crone. | 真是对这个变态老太婆的无私厚爱啊 |
[04:23] | The janitors work so hard and no one even pays attention to them. | 看门人工作也很辛苦, 甚至没人注意他们的存在 |
[04:27] | Maybe we could do something on them? | 或许写些关于他们的? |
[04:29] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:31] | Oh, what is with these fire drills? This is the third one this week. | 哦,怎么又是消防训练? 这已经是这星期的第三次了 |
[04:34] | Maybe we should do a story on oxycontin use in the administration office. | 或许我们可以写些行政部门滥用职权的事 |
[04:38] | Okay, Pirates. Single file. Straight line. | 好了,海盗们,排成一纵队 |
[04:42] | Heads up, chests out, big smiles. Ready? Okay. | 抬头,挺胸,微笑,准备好了吗?好的 |
[04:50] | You know what? There’s a good story for you, the fire drills. | 你知道吗,这个消防训练倒是个不错的选择 |
[04:54] | A fire drill story! Someone alert the Pulitzer Committee. | 消防训练?要得普利策大奖吗? |
[04:58] | You’ll find a way to make it interesting. | 相信你会把它写地很好的 |
[05:00] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[05:02] | Not exactly Ms Dent, is she? | 不象平时的Dent,是吗? |
[05:04] | Not even close. | 一点点也不象 |
[05:05] | She was overly peppy as my pep squad advisor, as a journalism teacher, she’s a nightmare. | 我参加健身训练班时就觉得她过于精力充沛, 作为一名新闻指导老师,简直是噩梦 |
[05:09] | Lots of stories about bake sales and blue ribbons. | 我们写了太多关于销售和表彰的文章了 |
[05:12] | Why, oh, why did Ms Dent let herself get knocked up? | 为什么?,今天为什么Dent显得那么兴奋? |
[05:15] | So what’s the skinny on the fire drills, Mr C? | 那消防训练的真正原因是什么,C先生? |
[05:18] | Faulty hotplate in the faculty lounge? | 教师沙发上的电炉? |
[05:20] | Gremlin gumming up the works? | 还是怕一些人的恶作剧? |
[05:22] | No, we’re simply following the district-wide policy for mid-semester fire drills. | 不,我们只是例行地方规定的 每年一度的期中消防训练 |
[05:27] | We’ve let ourselves get a bit behind. | 我们这似乎有点落后了 |
[05:29] | Really? | 是吗? |
[05:30] | Because if memory serves, it was like one or two a year. | 但印象中,似乎一年只搞那么一两次啊 |
[05:33] | There have been three this week alone. | 但光这星期就三次了 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry there’s not a more entertaining explanation. | 对不起,没有什么其他的有趣的原因了 |
[05:39] | It’s just district policy. | 简单说 就是地方规定 |
[05:42] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some paperwork to catch up on. | 现在,如果没有其他事的话, 我还有些文书工作要做 |
[05:50] | How’s the story coming? | 报道怎么样? |
[05:52] | I’m blowing the lid off the fire safety policy. | 我在挖掘关于火灾安全政策的内幕 |
[05:54] | Hey, do you know how I can find out what the official district mandate is? | 嘿,你知道如何才能找到官方的 关于火灾政策的书面资料吗? |
[05:58] | Have you spoken to Miss Roush? | 有没跟Roush小姐谈过? |
[05:59] | She’s the Assistant Superintendent; she’s definitely your source. | 她是部门副主任,肯定有你感兴趣的 |
[06:03] | Um, I think I’ve got her number. Here. | 呃,我这有她的电话号码 |
[06:06] | – May I? – Of course. | – 我可以用电话吗? – 当然 |
[06:17] | – Ellen Roush. – Miss Roush, this is Veronica Mars. | – 我是Ellen Roush – Roush小姐,我是Veronica Mars |
[06:20] | I’m doing an article for the “Navigator”, the school paper at Neptune High. | 我正在为Neptune高中的校报“航海家” 写一篇报道 |
[06:23] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么忙吗? |
[06:25] | I just wanted to clarify something. | 我想要搞清一些东西 |
[06:26] | How many fire drills does the district mandate each semester? | 每个学期官方规定要搞几次消防训练? |
[06:30] | Just one is our policy. | 我们的规定里只需要一次 |
[06:40] | Something wrong, Corny? | 怎么了, Corny? |
[06:42] | Yeah, I came to get something out of my locker | 是,我正要从我的柜子里拿点东西 |
[06:45] | but I can’t remember what it was. | 但我记不清要来拿什么了 |
[06:49] | Hey I was thinking of busting out of here. | 嘿,我想离开这 |
[06:51] | Maybe go to White Castle. | 也许去白色城堡 |
[06:53] | Wanna come with? | 要一起来吗? |
[06:55] | There’s no White Castle in Neptune. | 在Neptune没有什么白色城堡啊 |
[06:57] | It’s kind of an expression. | 只是说说而已 |
[07:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:04] | Oh, crap! | 哦,不是吧 |
[07:11] | Here. Okay, well, I’ll check that door. | 这边,好的,我看那边的门 |
[07:22] | How’s she holding up? | 她怎么样了? |
[07:30] | Excuse me, Mr Clemmons? That’s Ellen Roush from the district office. | 对不起,Clemmons先生, Ellen Roush,从地方办公室打来的电话 |
[07:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:39] | Van, I received a call from a very pushy student of yours who’s doing a newspaper story. | Van,我从你学校一个学生打过电话过来, 说要给校报写点东西 |
[07:44] | Yes, I know the girl that you’re talking about. | 是的,我知道你说的那个女学生 |
[07:47] | She should never have called you. | 她不应该打电话给你的 |
[07:48] | Well, she did and she has quite a fresh attitude. | 但她还是打了,很冒失的态度 |
[07:51] | Yes. I spend half my waking hours trying to keep her out of my hair. | 是啊, 要知道把她搞定可花了我一半的工作时间 |
[07:55] | Mr Clemmons, she gave me the impression that you’ve been exceeding your fire drill limits. | Clemmons先生, 从她那我听说 你那最近正很频繁地举行消防训练,是吗 |
[07:59] | No, uh, look, I’ve been trying to keep this under my hat | 不,你知道, 我极力把一切都掌握在控制范围之内 |
[08:03] | but we have had a series of bomb threats | 但最近一直收到一系列炸弹袭击的恐吓 |
[08:06] | and as a precautionary measure, | 所以作为防范 |
[08:09] | I brought in the bomb squad. | 我请来了防爆小队 |
[08:12] | Well that’s very disturbing news, Mr Clemmons. | 啊,那是让人很担心的事啊,Clemmons先生 |
[08:15] | Please let us know if there’s anything we can do. | 如果有什么能帮的上的话,请尽管告诉我们 |
[08:28] | You’re positive about this, Veronica. | 你对此确信吗,Veronica? |
[08:30] | Mr Clemmons confirmed it. It’s accurate. | Clemmons先生亲口说的,绝对可靠 |
[08:32] | But is it responsible? | 知道谁对干的吗? |
[08:34] | This is exactly what newspapers are supposed to do. | 这正是我们校报所要去做的 |
[08:39] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那还等什么呢? |
[08:41] | We’re burning daylight here. | 我们又在这无所事事了 |
[08:44] | It’s crazy. Are you kidding me, I mean, is this supposed to be real? | 这简直疯了,开玩笑,这是真的吗? |
[08:47] | – Dude, it’s right on the front page. – Are you staying? – Are you kidding me? | – 老兄,都上头条了 – 简直开玩笑 |
[08:50] | I’m going home. I’d rather not be here when the school blows up. | 我回家了, 我不想学校爆炸的时候我还待在这 |
[08:52] | I’m going with you. | 我也跟你一起走 |
[08:57] | You won’t believe how insane the administration office is. | 你绝不会想到行政部门现在是怎么混乱 |
[08:59] | Phones ringing off the hook. Parents going off on Clemmons. | 电话打暴了,家长们都来找Clemmons |
[09:02] | He wants to see you in his office, by the way. | 他要在办公室见你 |
[09:04] | He does? I’m beginning to think he has a crush on me. | 真的?我想他是不是爱上我了 |
[09:07] | Let me be clear as I explain something. | 让我来澄清一下东西 |
[09:10] | The Neptune “Navigator” is not the “Washington Post”. | Neptune的“航海家”报纸不是什么“华盛顿邮报” |
[09:13] | You don’t have carte blanche to print whatever you choose. | 你不能就这样随便选个主题乱写 |
[09:16] | – Was story inaccurate? – That’s not the issue. | – 那不是真的? – 这不关键 |
[09:18] | – It’s not? – No, it’s not. | – 不是? – 不是 |
[09:21] | Our very real duty to protect the student body trumps your non-existent right to a free stuP??press. | 我们保护学生的责任远要比 你那些不负责任的胡乱报道来的重要 |
[09:26] | But Mr Clemmons, isn’t a newspaper supposed to be- | 但Clemmons先生,我们校报不正是应该… |
[09:30] | And what exactly is your journalism background, Ms Stafford? | 你的新闻工作履历是怎样的,Stafford夫人? |
[09:35] | I was on my high school year book staff. | 高中时我曾是学生年鉴的编辑之一 |
[09:38] | Then what do you say we play to our strengths and stick to pictures of smiling kids | 既然这样,那我们就继续把我们的工作做好 |
[09:42] | engaged in the multitude of enriching activities that Neptune has to offer. | 好好地描绘Neptune高中给每个孩子 带来的这一切欢乐的笑容 |
[09:46] | And Veronica, | 呃,Veronica |
[09:48] | who was this highly placed source in the administration that confirmed your story? | 问一下, 是行政部门的哪位给你确认这一消息的 |
[09:54] | Um, that would be you. | 呃,其实是您 |
[09:56] | I most certainly was not. | 我是最不可能的 |
[09:58] | Mr Clemmons, the fresh girl gave me the impression | Clemmons先生, 从那女孩那我听说 |
[10:01] | you had been exceeding your fire drill limits. | 你那最近正很频繁地举行消防训练 |
[10:05] | Where are the threats coming from anyway, a student? | 说到这,问一下, 你说的炸弹恐吓是从哪来的?学生那? |
[10:08] | Veronica, I did not invite you in here for a follow up interview. | Veronica,我不是让你来这采访我的 |
[10:11] | This is a disciplinary meeting. | 这是堂纪律课 |
[10:13] | You should feel lucky that you’re not suspended. | 你应该为自己没被留校查看而感到庆幸 |
[10:15] | Maybe you’d be doing me a favour. | 或许你还真帮了我个忙 |
[10:18] | And Ms Stafford. You need to use better judgement in the future. | Stafford夫人,你以后最好看紧点 |
[10:22] | No more stories on this subject. Am I understood? | 我不想再看到关于这方面的报道 听懂了吗? |
[10:26] | Completely. | 明白了 |
[10:27] | I may have made a mistake in allowing a pep squad advisor | 也许让一个健身班的教练去 |
[10:31] | to substitute for a journalism teacher. | 做新闻指导老师真是个错误 |
[10:38] | Who would like to compare the character of the three Karamazov brothers? | 谁愿意来比较一下 Karamazov三兄弟的性格有何区别? |
[10:42] | I’d like to hear from someone who hasn’t spoken today. Ben? | 我想请个今天还没发过言的同学, Ben? |
[10:48] | I didn’t read it. I thought maybe I’d wait for the mini-series. | 我还没读过呢, 我本准备昨天看完电视读一下的 |
[10:52] | I don’t know where you expect to end up in life with your attitude, Ben. | 我不知道你什么时候才能改变你的态度,Ben |
[10:55] | Well, I wouldn’t worry about it Mrs Murphy. | 好吧,这事不用你来操心,Murphy夫人 |
[10:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[10:59] | In the end we all wind up in the same place. | 最后我们都会在同一个地方 结束自己生命的 |
[11:02] | Six feet under. | 埋在6尺之下 |
[11:12] | “And that doesn’t include your plan. Your plan murdered him, you know.” | “那并不包括你的计划, 你的计划害死了他,你知道的” |
[11:17] | “It was an accident. We’re all sorry about it. | “那只是个以外,我们现在都在为他担心 |
[11:20] | You have to think of all the good” | 你得往好的方面想 |
[11:21] | What’s happening? | 怎么样了? |
[11:23] | They’re still watching a movie. He has his arm around her. | 他两还在看电影,我爸抱着你妈 |
[11:26] | Uh, he’s not groping her or anything, is he? | 呃,他没乱摸啊什么的吧?有没有? |
[11:29] | No, but earlier I saw him cutting a hole in the bottom of his popcorn bucket. | 没有,但我看到他在苞米花桶底下扣了个洞 |
[11:35] | That’s not funny. | 哦,别跟我开玩笑好吗? |
[11:37] | Yeah, well my dad’s not a groper. | 好吧,我爸可不是个随便动手动脚的人 |
[11:40] | Do you think they’re serious? What does your dad say? | 你觉得他们是认真的吗? 你老爸跟你说了些啥? |
[11:42] | That’s the good thing. We don’t have to worry. It won’t last long. It can’t. | 这不是什么坏事,我们没必要担心 况且这也不会,也不可能长久的 |
[11:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:48] | My mom’s in rehab. | 我妈正在复职 |
[11:49] | When she gets cleaned up, she’s coming home. | 等她把事情弄清楚了,就要回来了 |
[11:52] | And where does my mom fit into that plan? | 那我妈算什么呢? |
[11:59] | So, I guess she’s just a placeholder then? | 那她就是来当个过客? |
[12:02] | Somebody to keep your dad from being lonely until the woman | 填补一个被女人抛弃的男人的空虚的心 |
[12:04] | who dumped him decides she’s ready to come back? | 事后,却又让那男人回到别人身边? |
[12:06] | What do you expect me to say, Wallace? This is my family. | 那我还能说什么呢,Wallace?他们是我的家人 |
[12:10] | Two minutes ago, you didn’t want them dating either. | 2分钟前,你不是也反对他们约会吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I probably wish Mom would’ve found a guy who wasn’t my best friend’s dad, | 是啊,我希望我妈找到的男人 不是我最好朋友的父亲 |
[12:16] | but Mom hasn’t found a decent guy since my dad died | 但自从我爸死了之后, 我妈就一直没能找到个象样的男人 |
[12:19] | and if she’s just gonna get burned, I need to tell her right now. | 如果她会就此受到伤害的话, 我会马上告诉她 |
[12:22] | You can’t. | 你不可以 |
[12:23] | Why not. | 为什么不? |
[12:24] | Wallace, wait, do me a favour and just wait a few weeks. | Wallace,就算帮我个忙, 再等上那么几周,好吗? |
[12:28] | I gotta say, Veronica. I’m getting a little tired of doing you favours. | 我得说,Veronica,我已经帮得你够多的了 |
[12:34] | “You always said that what happened to one of us happened to us all.” | “你总是把发生在我们某个人身上的事 说成发身在我们全部的人身上” |
[12:36] | “Get away from me.” | “给我滚开” |
[12:37] | – She’s like the, the private witness. – I don’t know. | – 她就象个目击者 – 我不知道 |
[12:40] | Hey, we need to get going. | 嘿,我们得回家了 |
[12:42] | Honey, we’re still watching the movie. | 亲爱的,我们还在看电影呢 |
[12:44] | It’s getting kind of late. | 已经很晚了 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | Did you and Veronica have a fight? | 你和Veronica吵架了吗? |
[12:55] | No. | 没有 |
[12:58] | I know this is uncomfortable for you. | 我知道你对这感到很不自在 |
[13:01] | But I’m counting on you to be mature about this. | 但我还是指望你在这件事上能成熟点 |
[13:05] | I am. | 是的,我很成熟 |
[13:07] | I’m just looking out for you. | 我只是很担心你 |
[13:09] | Well, you don’t have to, ’cause I’m a big girl. | 哦,不用的,我不小了 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I do. There’s something you need to know. | 不,我当然要,有些事情你得明白 |
[13:14] | Wallace. | |
[13:15] | – Just listen. – I don’t want to hear it. | – 听我说好吗? – 我不想听 |
[13:16] | – Well you need to hear it. – No, I don’t. | -你必须听 – 不,我不听 |
[13:18] | What I need is for you to see how happy I am. | 我要的是 让你觉得我是开心的 |
[13:25] | This is the first time that I actually feel at home in this town. | 这是第一次使我有家的感觉 |
[13:29] | Keith is a very good man and that is all I need to know right now. | 我知道Keith是个很好的男人 |
[13:33] | Let me have this. | 让我自己来处理这事吧 |
[13:37] | Please. | 好吗? |
[13:41] | Wait, how can you even have an opinion on Ubuntu if you haven’t tried it? | 等等,如果你没试过Ubuntu的话, 你怎么能凭空来评价它呢? |
[13:45] | Two six kernel, Live CD, they even had GNOME 2.O the day Warty Warthog came out. | 26内核,演示CD, 甚至还有GNOME 2.O图形软件 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. I’m perfectly content with OS X. | 对不起,我现在对OS X很满意 |
[13:53] | I have all the awk/grep-ance that I want without any need for that pitiful font de-uglificatP? | 我已经有了所有我想要的程序, 不想看到那个丑陋的字体 |
[13:57] | But the fonts are de-uglified and it’s free. | 但那些字体不丑,而且是免费的 |
[14:00] | You know, fine, you know, live in the dark ages. | 好好好,随便你,你就继续老土下去吧 |
[14:02] | I know what I like and I like what I know. | 我了解我喜欢什么,我也喜欢我所了解的 |
[14:05] | Hey, that iPod Mini is something else, isn’t it? | 嘿,那个苹果随身听另当别论吧? |
[14:09] | – Hi, Veronica. – Hey. I’m sorry to interrupt. | – 你好,Veronica – 嘿,不好意思打扰你们 |
[14:11] | Mac, would you mind taking a look at my computer? I can’t get it to boot up. | Mac,能帮我看一下我的电脑吗?启动不了了 |
[14:14] | Sure, um, could I take it with me though, I gotta boogie. | 呃,我能带走吗? |
[14:18] | Yeah, everything important is password protected. | 可以,重要资料都已经加密了 |
[14:21] | Like I really care who you have a crush on. | 就象保密 喜欢谁这样的秘密? |
[14:24] | Hey, Veronica, can I talk to you about something. | 嘿, Veronica,能跟你谈点事吗? |
[14:27] | Yeah, sure. | 可以啊,当然 |
[14:28] | I have some information for you. | 我有点消息要告诉你 |
[14:30] | Confidential information. | 机密消息 |
[14:32] | My favourite kind. | 我最喜欢了 |
[14:34] | It’s about your story, about the bomb threats. | 就是关于你的报道的,炸弹恐吓 |
[14:37] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[14:37] | Well, it got me thinking. The other day I was riding my bike to school | 是么? 有一天,我骑车去学校 |
[14:42] | and I passed by this vacant lot and I saw Norris and that new kid, Ben. | 当我路过空停车场时, 我看到Norris和那个新来的学生Ben |
[14:47] | They were throwing tennis balls at stray cats. | 他们正用网球去砸一些野猫 |
[14:49] | Uncool, but I don’t get it. | 很傻是吧?但这有什么关系? |
[14:52] | The tennis balls were exploding. | 那些网球能爆炸 |
[15:02] | Hey, last night, you said something. | 嘿,昨晚关于你说的那些事情 |
[15:05] | Am I really your best friend? | 我真的是你最好的朋友? |
[15:08] | Who else you seen around? | 那你觉得还有谁? |
[15:13] | Quit smiling at me. | 别朝我傻笑了 |
[15:17] | Hey, what do you think of this new kid, Ben? Heard anything? | 嘿,觉得那个新来的Ben怎么样? 有没听到什么特别的? |
[15:22] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真难以置信 |
[15:23] | Why? What makes you say that? | 怎么啦?干吗那么说? |
[15:25] | ‘Cause you want me to go get his file, don’t you? | 你要我去查他,是吧? |
[15:29] | You’re so predictable. | 你就是这样容易被人识破 |
[15:30] | It’s for the greater good, Wallace. Doesn’t he look like total bomb threat material? | 我们是在做好事,Wallace, 你不觉得他就是搞炸弹恐吓的人吗? |
[15:37] | I’d check out his friend. | 我会去问他的朋友的 |
[15:38] | Clemmons made him turn his shirt inside out. | Clemmons让他把T恤反着穿 |
[15:40] | Why? What’d it say? | 为什么这么做? |
[15:42] | “Kill ’em all. Let God sort ’em out.” | “全部杀掉他们,让上帝来选择” |
[16:03] | Forty six hours, fifteen minutes until what ? | 46小时15分钟,然后会怎样? |
[16:24] | Veronica’s sitting by herself. | Veronica一个人坐在那呢 |
[16:26] | No, Meg. | 哦,不,Meg |
[16:27] | Come on, be nice. | 来吧,友善点嘛 |
[16:30] | – Hey, you mind if we – Yeah, sit. | – 嘿,介不介意我们… – 不,坐吧 |
[16:35] | Carlita, Biff, Rocco, make some room. | 来,腾出点位置出来 |
[16:38] | Imaginary friends. | 假想的朋友 |
[16:41] | So the whole school is talking about your article. | 整个学校现在都在谈论你的那篇报道啊 |
[16:44] | You think the threats are real? | 你觉得那恐吓是真的吗? |
[16:46] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不是吧 |
[16:49] | Ice cold fries, anyone? | 冰的炸薯条,谁要? |
[16:52] | No, thanks. | 不,谢谢 |
[16:57] | So, are you working on any interesting cases with your father? | 你是不是经常跟你老爸一起 破一些有趣的案子? |
[17:00] | Well, that Maltese Falcon is still eluding us, but | 那个Maltese Falcon的案子还没解决,呃… |
[17:04] | I’m not allowed to talk about the cases. A confidentiality thing. | 我不可以说一些案子的事情,这是机密 |
[17:07] | Duh. Course. | 啊,当然 |
[17:17] | You know, there is one case that’s sort of interesting. | 你知道么,倒确实是有一件有趣的案子 |
[17:18] | I’ll just leave out the names. | 我就不说是谁了啊 |
[17:21] | Successful entertainment attorney, divorced his wife, | 有个人成功地愚弄了律师,跟他老婆离了婚 |
[17:24] | owed her like half a million dollars in alimony and child support money, | 拿到了50万的子女赡养费 |
[17:28] | literally erased himself off the face of the earth. | 然后就从地球上消失了 |
[17:31] | How do you go about doing that? | 你觉得他是怎么做的? |
[17:32] | First, you get your hands on all the cash you can. Using cash is key. | 第一步,拿钱,钱是最重要的 |
[17:36] | Ditch your cell phone for a pre-paid jobber, | 买个已经充好值的电话卡 |
[17:38] | move around in a rental car paid for with a debit/credit card and a fake driver’s license, | 利用假驾照和银行卡租辆车 |
[17:43] | cross over the border if possible. | 有可能的话,逃出国外 |
[17:46] | If you’re really adventurous, you buy an old passport off eBay | 如果你敢冒险的话,从eBay上买个假护照 |
[17:49] | and do an extreme makeover on it. | 来个彻底整容 |
[17:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[17:54] | Ah, the shop talk buzz kill. | 啊,看来我多嘴了 |
[17:58] | It’s not you. He’s been acting weird all day. | 不是你的错,他一直怪怪的 |
[18:02] | Well, I’ll catch you later. | 好了,回头见 |
[18:08] | Ben and Norris. Is it possible these two are just biding their time, | Ben和Norris,这两人是不是在等待时机 |
[18:11] | waiting for the moment they can blow the school sky high? | 等着哪一天,把学校炸飞 |
[18:15] | Norris earned his reputation as a thug and bully back in junior high. | Norris初中时候就是个不安分的小流氓 |
[18:38] | But, I have seen another side. | 但,我到是见过他的另外一面 |
[19:14] | So let’s check in, see where his head space is these days. | 让我去看看,这些天他到底在干吗 |
[19:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:25] | I’m doing a poll for the Neptune “Navigator”. | 我正在给Neptune的《航海家》校报做个民意调查 |
[19:27] | Wow, how vital. | 哇,牛人 |
[19:30] | What’s the question? | 想问什么? |
[19:32] | Okay. World War III starts tomorrow. | 好吧,如果第三次世界大战明天打响的话 |
[19:34] | You can share your bomb shelter with three other people. Who would they be? | 假设你可以给3个人共用你的防空洞 你会选哪3个人? |
[19:37] | You know what? I actually think I’d be a casualty of war | 你知道么,我很可能已经死于那场战争了 |
[19:39] | so I don’t think the question really applies to me. | 所以这问题对我没意义 |
[19:42] | Bruce Lee, | |
[19:43] | Joe Strummer, | |
[19:45] | Sam Kinison. | |
[19:48] | They’re all dead. | 他们全死了 |
[19:52] | Okay, other. | 好吧 |
[19:55] | You could have sat with me. | 刚刚你可以跟我坐一起的 |
[19:57] | I thought you were making a point. | 我以为你在调查那件事呢 |
[20:00] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[20:01] | There’s no school file on Ben. | 学校没有关于Ben的档案 |
[20:03] | Strange. | 奇怪了 |
[20:06] | Maybe he’s too new. | 可能他刚来吧 |
[20:08] | I got you Norris’s file. | 倒是有Norris的 |
[20:09] | You’re saintly. | 你真棒 |
[20:10] | I get the top bunk. | 厉害吧 |
[20:14] | Suspended for violent behaviour a bunch in middle school but that’s what I thought. | 中学时曾因暴力行为而被留校察看 这我早就知道了啊 |
[20:18] | But nothing since high school. | 没有高中的记录么 |
[20:20] | Maybe he’s trying to keep his record clean. | 也许他进高中就变乖了呢 |
[20:22] | ‘Cause he’s planning something big. | 因为他想搞点大的 |
[20:24] | That’s scary. | 听起来挺吓人的 |
[20:26] | Hey, Wallace, thanks. | 嘿,Wallace,谢谢你 |
[20:29] | For what it’s worth, you’re my best friend too. | 就冲这,你已经是我的最好朋友了 |
[20:33] | I’m glad you found your mom and got her some help. | 很高兴你能找到你妈妈并且给了她帮助 |
[20:36] | Should have told you that sooner. | 其实早就想这么说了 |
[20:37] | I should have told you that sooner. | 是我早就该告诉你的 |
[21:01] | That was either a really poor warm welcome or an excellent cold shoulder. | 我猜你是要给我个热烈欢迎 还是个冰冷的肩膀? |
[21:08] | Logan told me you’ve been carrying on your own investigation of Lilly’s murder. | Logan告诉我 你已经自己开始调查Lilly的谋杀案了 |
[21:13] | That you have files of everyone in your computer. | 每个人的档案都在你的电脑里 |
[21:20] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[21:23] | Is there a file on me? | 我的档案也有吗? |
[21:27] | There’s a file on everyone who was connected with Lilly. | 所有与Lilly相关的人的档案都有 |
[21:32] | What does mine say? | 我的档案上有什么? |
[21:41] | It says that you have Type IV epilepsy, that you have mood swings, | 上面说你有第四类癫痫症,情绪会不稳定 |
[21:45] | violent outbursts, that you’re taking medication. | 有暴力倾向,并且你在服药 |
[21:48] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[21:50] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[21:52] | It does matter. | 这很重要 |
[21:54] | You’ve been prying into my private life. If I wanted you or anyone else | 你一直在窥探我的隐私 如果我希望你或者其他人 |
[21:56] | to know about that, I would have told them. | 知道这事的话,我会告诉你们 |
[21:58] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[22:00] | I am Lilly’s best friend. | 我是Lilly最好的朋友 |
[22:02] | – Lilly is dead, her killer is in jail. – Abel Koontz didn’t kill Lilly. | – Lilly已经死了,杀她的人也已经入狱了 – 不是那个Abel Koontz干的 |
[22:06] | – He confessed. – He was paid to confess. | – 他已经认罪了 – 有人收买了他 |
[22:09] | Oh my god. I mean, do you even hear yourself? Who would pay? | 哦,上帝,你知不知道你在说什么? 谁会来收买他? |
[22:19] | Us. Of course. | 我们,肯定是 |
[22:22] | You think someone in my family paid him. Now why would they do that, Veronica? | 你认为我的家人收买了他 但为什么他们要这么做,Veronica? |
[22:26] | – I don’t know. – To protect me? | – 我不知道 – 为了保护我? |
[22:29] | Do you remember what happened that day? | 你还记得那天发生的事吗? |
[22:42] | You think I killed Lilly. | 你认为是我杀了Lilly |
[22:48] | How could you think that, even for a second? | 你怎么会有那念头的,哪怕是一闪而过? |
[22:50] | Duncan, calm down. | Duncan,冷静点 |
[22:51] | What, do you think I’m gonna have another episode and kill you too? | 怎么?你觉得我会再做一次,把你也给杀了? |
[23:11] | All you talk about is guns. | 你所说的都是关于枪的问题 |
[23:12] | All you’re talking about here is death, | 而你现在所说的是关于死亡 |
[23:14] | heavy metal music and bombs and stuff like that. | 重金属音乐,炸弹之类的东西 |
[23:16] | It’s no big deal. Just relax. | 这没关系,放松点 |
[23:17] | But I can’t keep hanging out with you if you’re gonna keep doing that. | 但如果你还那么干的话 我再也不会跟你一起 |
[23:21] | Fine. | 好的 |
[23:22] | Fine. | 好 |
[23:23] | Fine. | 很好 |
[23:30] | A girl must prioritise. Wallowing in the grief of betraying an ex-boyfriend | 女孩子得学会坚强 一方面要接受失去男友的痛苦 |
[23:34] | or following the guy most likely to blow up Neptune High. | 另一方面,还得 跟着这个最有可能炸飞Neptune高中的人 |
[23:44] | Hell, give me a stick of gum to chew and I’ll do all three at once. | 该死的,有可能的话 我还真想这几件事一起做 |
[23:56] | The Camelot Motel, premium accommodations | Camelot汽车旅馆 |
[23:59] | for adulterers and rent by the half-hour hookers. | 通奸和嫖娼的最佳地点 |
[24:02] | Now it appears to be the destination of choice for teen Kazinski. | 现在看样子是我们的Kazinski要去的地方 |
[24:49] | Oh my god. | 天那 |
[24:54] | – Yeah? – Hey, it’s Logan. | – 那位? – 嘿,我是Logan |
[24:57] | Hey, uh, just a-a heads up for you. | 嘿,有件事得告诉你 |
[25:00] | Duncan knows about your files. | Duncan知道了你那些档案的事 |
[25:02] | He knows because you told him. | 他知道是因为你告诉了他 |
[25:04] | Well, yeah, I mean, what was I supposed to do? He’s my best friend. | 好吧,是啊,那我也没办法啊 他是我最好的朋友 |
[25:07] | Yeah, well, he took my head off. | 是啊,他冲着我发飙了 |
[25:09] | You would have loved it. | 这下你满意了? |
[25:10] | Have you talked to him since school let out? | 放学后,你有没看到过他? |
[25:16] | Oh my god, what do you think you’re doing? | 哦,天那,你在干吗啊? |
[25:18] | Let’s go for a ride. | 咱两去兜风风,怎样? |
[25:28] | Make a left at the next stop. | 下个转弯口左拐 |
[25:30] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[25:31] | Well, you should know. You must have followed me there. | 你应该知道吧,你跟踪我去了那 |
[25:34] | The Camelot? | |
[25:35] | Yep. | 没错 |
[25:37] | I’ll say this, Veronica. You’re a pesky one. You’re screwing everything up. | 我说,Veronica,你还真麻烦 把什么都弄得一团糟 |
[25:42] | Listen, I really think you’re making a mistake, I don’t know anything. | 听着,我想你搞错了,我什么都不知道 |
[25:45] | Quiet. I need to think for a minute. | 闭嘴,我得想想该怎么办 |
[25:49] | My dad’s a private detective. If I don’t check with him after school, he freaks. | 我爸爸是个私人侦探, 如果放学后我没跟他联系的话,他会知道的 |
[25:52] | There will be people looking for me, armed people. | 然后就会有全副武装的人来找我 |
[25:54] | I wanna show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[25:55] | Why can’t we do it someplace public. Frappacino anyone, my treat? | 干吗不在公众场合给我看?还绑着我 |
[25:58] | I know you think you’re being a hero, but a lot of people might die ’cause of you. | 我知道你在逞英雄,但你要知道 很多人会因为你而死掉 |
[26:06] | Logan, stop. | Logan,停手 |
[26:10] | He’s a federal agent. | 他是个联邦调查员 |
[26:22] | You’re undercover at Neptune High? | 你在Neptune高中做卧底? |
[26:25] | Is it all right if he goes outside? | 能不能让他出去? |
[26:28] | I’d like to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈这事 |
[26:29] | Dream on, Jump Street. I’m not leaving you alone with her. | 别做梦了,我不会让你跟她单独在一块的 |
[26:33] | Logan, he’s the real thing. Just give us a minute, all right. | Logan,他是真的探员 给我们一分钟,好吗? |
[26:40] | Fine. Don’t close the door all the way. | 好吧,但别关门 |
[26:43] | Yeah, I’ll be right out here. | 好吧,我就在外面 |
[26:52] | So why Neptune? | 为什么来Neptune? |
[26:54] | Well, part of my job at the ATF is monitoring internet traffic. | 我在ATF的工作之一就是监视英特网 |
[26:59] | Norris kept a website that was troubling. | Norris搞了一个有问题的网站 |
[27:03] | We discovered countless emails he’d sent to other students, lots of red-flag words. | 我们发现他给其他学生发送了 大量的包含危险信号的电子邮件 |
[27:08] | Red-flag words? | 危险信号? |
[27:09] | Retribution, bomb, arsenal, gun show, | 报复,炸弹,枪炮 |
[27:12] | fertilizer, Waco, Columbine. | 火药,Waco,Columbine |
[27:16] | We think that he’s the leader of scores of likeminded misfits | 我们认为他是某集团的精神领袖 |
[27:19] | who are waiting for his signal to attack. | 一些人正在等他发出袭击的信号 |
[27:21] | Is this signal a countdown clock? | 就是网上那个倒计时的信号? |
[27:24] | If he’s such a threat, why haven’t you brought him in yet? | 既然他是个威胁,你们怎么还不抓他 |
[27:27] | Having too much fun smarting off to teachers, cat killing, kidnapping. | 他很怪,捉弄老师,杀野猫,骗人 |
[27:31] | Cat killing? | 杀野猫? |
[27:32] | I hear things. | 听说而已 |
[27:33] | If there’s been any cat killing, Norris has acted solo. | 如果真的有这样的事的话 Norris肯定已经一个人开始行动了 |
[27:37] | It makes sense though. | 还算讲得通 |
[27:39] | Sociopaths normally get their start taking out their aggression on animals. | 这些不爱社交的人一般都是从 攻击动物一点点开始的 |
[27:44] | Why don’t you just pick him up? | 你们干吗不把他抓起来? |
[27:47] | Oh, I will bust him. | 当然会抓他 |
[27:49] | Be sure of that. | 我肯定 |
[27:51] | I’ve got more arrests on my record than any ATF agent my age, ever. | ATF里象我这么大的,我的任务最重 |
[27:56] | Failure’s not an option. | 不容失败啊 |
[27:58] | Wow. | 哇 |
[27:59] | Problem. If we pick him up now, we can hold him for 48 hours, | 问题是,现在就抓他,顶多关他48小时 |
[28:03] | then we either have to charge him or release him. | 然后要么起诉他,要么就放他 |
[28:06] | Now I either need evidence that he’s hoarding banned weapons | 所以我现在要么 得掌握他私藏武器的证据 |
[28:09] | or I need to get my hands on the list of the names of the people he’s been corresponding witP? | 要么就得到他那些同伙的名单 |
[28:14] | Why are you telling me all this? | 为什么你要告诉我这些? |
[28:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:19] | I need you to get close to him. | 我要你去接近他 |
[28:21] | Isn’t that your job? | 这不是你的工作么? |
[28:22] | I pushed him too hard. | 我追他追得太紧了 |
[28:23] | Spooked him. | 惊动了他 |
[28:25] | Now I’m screwed if I don’t get him off the streets by tomorrow. | 如果明天之前不能抓到他的话我就完了 |
[28:29] | I’ve been to his house but I haven’t been in his bedroom or the garage. | 我去过他房子,但没进卧室和车库 |
[28:32] | And how do you expect me to swing an invitation to his bedroom and/or his garage? | 你怎么知道他一定会邀我去他卧室和车库? |
[28:36] | Easy. He likes you. | 很简单,他喜欢你 |
[28:39] | He likes me? | 他喜欢我? |
[28:40] | “Likes me” likes me? | 总有人喜欢我? |
[28:42] | Yeah, he’s mentioned it on more than an few occasions. | 是的,在不同的场合,他不止一次提到过你 |
[28:46] | Veronica, your school needs your help. | Veronica,你的学校现在需要你的帮助 |
[28:49] | Your government needs your help. | 政府需要你的帮助 |
[28:51] | If you need an in, | 需要个突破口的话 |
[28:53] | he loves talking about his ancient weapon collection. | 他喜欢谈他那些古老的武器收藏品 |
[29:03] | You okay. | 你还好吗 |
[30:28] | Thanks for doing this, Norris. My dad’s really been struggling with this case. | 谢谢你, Norris,我爸一直为这案子头疼 |
[30:31] | It’s no problem at all. | 没关系 |
[30:32] | I brought some pictures of the stolen weapons if that helps. | 我带了那些被偷的武器的照片过来 或许可以帮上忙 |
[30:36] | My parents are a little nosy. | 我父母有点爱管闲事 |
[30:40] | It’s probably more effective than the “Mind Your Own Beeswax” sign I have on my door. | 比我门上写的“请勿打扰”要管用多了 |
[30:44] | Although it does have a picture of an angry kitty on it. | 尽管上面还有个生气的KITTY猫 |
[30:56] | So, this is my weapon collection. | 我就是我的武器收藏品 |
[31:00] | You must feel really safe at night, when the dragons come. | 如果有恶人晚上来犯,你肯定不会害怕 |
[31:05] | Uh, here are the pictures. | 呃,照片在这 |
[31:09] | Do you, uh, wanna sit down? | 你,呃,你要坐下来吗? |
[31:13] | Are you kidding? I wanna look at these weapons. | 开玩笑啊,我想看看那些武器 |
[31:16] | They’re so pointy. | 他们真的很尖啊 |
[31:22] | This one’s very “Braveheart”. | 这个好象在《勇敢的心》里见到过 |
[31:26] | That’s a replica of William Wallace’s sword. | 那是主角William Wallace的那把剑的复制品 |
[31:29] | I’ve seen that movie like 50 times. | 那部电影我看了不下50遍 |
[31:32] | Anything you recognise? | 认出什么来了吗? |
[31:34] | Yeah, the Tachi Sword. | 有,那把Tachi剑 |
[31:36] | I’ll write down the price. | 我来写下价格 |
[31:37] | Is that wireless? | 你那是无线的吗? |
[31:39] | Yeah. My dad’s a programmer over at Kane Software, | 是啊,我爸爸在Kane软件公司当程序员 |
[31:41] | so we get all the latest technology. | 所以我们总有最新的技术 |
[31:43] | We were one of the first household in the country to have Wi-Fi. | 我们是这地方上第一批无线局域网用户 |
[31:48] | I have a replica of this. | 我有这东西的复制品 |
[31:50] | It’s, uh, it was right over there but I think it-I think it fell. | 就在那边,可能掉下去了 |
[31:55] | I’ll look for it. | 我去找找看 |
[31:57] | Now if I were a pipe bomb, where would I be? | 如果我是个炸弹,会被放在哪呢? |
[32:04] | Great! I’m his type. | 哈,我果然是他喜欢的类型 |
[32:09] | Ah, actually, don’t even worry, I’ll find it later. | 啊,没事的,过会我来找 |
[32:12] | Maybe he keeps his arsenal in the garage. | 可能他真的把那些东西放在车库了 |
[32:14] | So how do I get into the garage without playing dungeon with this whack job? | 怎么才能到他的车库去呢? |
[32:19] | Uh, you ever throw one? | 呃,你玩过那个吗? |
[32:21] | Can’t say that I have. | 称不上玩过 |
[32:22] | I got a target in the garage if you wanna try it. | 我车库里有个靶子,你可以到那边试试 |
[32:25] | Huh. That was easy. | 哈,好象很容易么 |
[32:27] | I think it, it happens. | 所谓“心想事成”就是这样的吧 |
[32:31] | Detention? Me? | 想拘留?我? |
[32:33] | I think not, Mr Clemmons. | 我想不是吧,Clemmons先生 |
[32:37] | Try filling out that form left handed. | 试试瞄准左手边的框子 |
[32:40] | How come these are rubber? | 这怎么是橡胶做的? |
[32:42] | Um, they’re just for practice. | 呃,只是用来练习练习的嘛 |
[32:44] | Uh, next time, I’ll let you try a real one. | 呃,下次,给你玩个真家伙 |
[32:46] | Am I crazy or is bomb boy flirting with me? | 我是疯了还是这个炸弹男主动在跟我调情? |
[32:49] | No question about it, the Japanese have the coolest weapons. | 毫无疑问,日本人有最酷的武器 |
[32:52] | Shall I just put these in here? | 可以放在这吗? |
[32:54] | No, you can just hand them back to me. | 不,把他们直接给我就对了 |
[33:00] | My dad said that if I keep my grades up, I can tour Japan this summer. | 我老爸说了,如果我学习继续进步 今夏我就可以去日本旅游 |
[33:06] | You know there’s a Kurasawa retrospective over at the Paragon this weekend. | 这周末在Paragon电影院有个仓泽电影回顾 |
[33:11] | You think, maybe you’d like to go? | 你觉得是不是要跟我一起… |
[33:17] | It’s cool. It can just be like a friends thing. | 这没什么,就象普通朋友那样 |
[33:22] | Okay, I came up empty on the weapons search but | 好啊,虽然武器没搜到,但… |
[33:24] | there’s one place I can check for his address book. | 还有一个地方可以查到他的通讯录 |
[33:27] | If I can access the Clayton family wireless system from out here, I’m gold. | 如果有办法进Clayton家的无线网络的话, 我就成功了 |
[33:36] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:42] | Hello? | 你好? |
[33:43] | Hey, Mac, it’s me. I need you to walk me through something. | 嘿,Mac是我,我要你帮我一个忙 |
[33:46] | What did you ever do before you met me? | 在你跟我见面之前?这么急? |
[33:48] | Ever see the first ten minutes of “2001: A Space Odyssey”? | 有没看过《2001 环游太空》的开场10分钟? |
[33:51] | It was a lot like that. | 跟那很象 |
[33:55] | Monkeys clubbing each other- | 帮我入侵 |
[33:56] | No, I … I got it. | 不,我,我知道你想做什么了 |
[33:58] | Mac, if you were planning the Apocalypse on Friday, | Mac,如果你星期五要去看《现代启示录》的话 |
[34:01] | would you ask someone out on a date for that weekend? | 你想有个人陪你吗? |
[34:04] | Me? That’s the only way I’d ask someone out. | 我吗?是啊,那是我约会的唯一借口 |
[34:12] | Veronica? | |
[34:16] | Earth to Mars. | Mars小姐? |
[34:20] | Dude, where’d you go? | 嘿,你还在吗? |
[34:24] | Norris, pick up, pick up, pick up. It’s Veronica. | Norris,快接,快接,快接, 我是Veronica |
[34:32] | Okay. If you get this, call me before tomorrow. | 好吧,如果听到了我的电话 明天之前回我 |
[34:52] | Hey. I got your message late. | 嘿,我很晚才接到你的留言 |
[34:54] | Listen, something’s up. | 听着,有紧急情况 |
[34:56] | Ben isn’t who he says he is and he thinks you’re behind the bomb threats. | Ben不是他说的那个人 他认为你就是发出炸弹威胁的人 |
[35:01] | Don’t move. Put your hands where I can see ’em. Drop the keys. | 不许动,举起手来,把钥匙扔掉 |
[35:04] | This is crazy, you have the wrong guy. It’s a joke. A hoax. | 不是这样的,你们抓错人了 这只是个玩笑,你们被愚弄了 |
[35:08] | I have a warrant to search your vehicle. | 我有搜查令可以查你的车 |
[35:09] | Fine. Search away. | 可以,搜吧 |
[35:16] | There you go. | 看到了吧 |
[35:20] | A hoax, huh? | 愚弄? |
[35:22] | That’s not my stuff, man. | 那不是我的,兄弟 |
[35:23] | Cuff him. | 拷住 |
[35:24] | He’s lying, that’s not my stuff. | 他说谎,那不是我的 |
[35:26] | – Hands behind your back. – I didn’t do this. | – 把手放到背后 – 不是我干的 |
[35:27] | – You set him up? – Step back, please. | – 你陷害他? – 请后退 |
[35:30] | People, this is a crime scene. | 各位,这里现在是犯罪现场 |
[35:35] | He’s lying to you. | 他对你撒了谎 |
[35:43] | Agent Ben used me. I know it. | 我知道,Ben探员利用了我 |
[35:45] | Ten to one he planted the rifle and fertilizer in Norris’s trunk | 很可能就是他在Norris的后备箱里 放了来复枪和火药 |
[35:48] | while I was inside playing with throwing stars. | 肯定是我和他在车库里的时候干的 |
[35:51] | All I need to do is prove it. | 我所要做的是证明这一切 |
[35:58] | Gro-Time Fertilizer? | Gro-Time火药? |
[36:03] | – Hello. – Pete Kamiski please. | – 你好 – 我找Pete Kamiski |
[36:05] | – Speaking. – Pete, it’s Veronica Mars. Got a minute? | – 我就是 – Pete,我是Veronica Mars,有时间吗? |
[36:08] | Yes, yeah. | 有啊 |
[36:09] | Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing a story in the “Navigator” | 明天我们要在《航海家》上登这么一则报道: |
[36:12] | that says you created false internet traffic through Norris Clayton’s wireless internet | 你利用Norris Clayton的无线网络 制造虚假信息来陷害他 |
[36:16] | accessible to you because you reside within a hundred feet of the Clayton house. | 怀疑你是因为你家离Clayton家只有100码 |
[36:20] | What? | 你说什么? |
[36:20] | The story goes on to say that you created the Killemall dot net website | 报道还将写到 是你制作了Killemall的那个网站 |
[36:24] | with its countdown clock and called in the bomb threats to the school | 并且在上面加了倒计时来威胁炸掉学校 |
[36:27] | in order to implicate Norris even though there was never an actual bomb. | 目的就是想陷害Norris, 即便从来就没有真的炸弹 |
[36:31] | Additionally, you lied to this reporter about Norris and a young ATF agent killing stray catP? | 还有,你对该记者撒谎说 Norris和一个年轻的探员在一起杀野猫 |
[36:36] | Would you care to comment on this story? | 你对这报道有什么评价吗? |
[36:38] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[36:41] | Do you think this is something I just do for kicks? | 你认为我做这些来陷害他? |
[36:43] | You did it because you were the frequent victim of Norris’s bullying you in junior high. | 你这么做是因为Norris曾经欺负过你 |
[36:49] | He was expelled once for holding you down and letting a tarantula crawl | 他曾被开除过,因为打你并且在地理课上 |
[36:52] | across your face in earth science and again for taking your lunch money. | 把蜘蛛放到你的脸上 还有他曾抢过你的午饭钱 |
[36:58] | Pete, still there? | Pete,还在吗? |
[37:01] | Every day. | 每天 |
[37:02] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[37:04] | He took my lunch money every day before we got on the bus. | 每天坐共车前,他总抢我的午饭钱 |
[37:07] | For two years I scrounged off my friend’s plates. | 两年来,我只能从我朋友盘子里蹭点吃的 |
[37:10] | I finally told my dad. You know what he said? | 最后我告诉了我老爸,你知道他怎么说吗? |
[37:14] | He said, “Be a man. | 他说:“象个男人 |
[37:16] | Just pop him in the mouth once, son, and he’ll back off.” | 儿子,只要打过他一次,他就不敢再来了” |
[37:21] | So I did. | 所以我做了 |
[37:23] | I popped him. | 我打了他 |
[37:25] | Norris sent me to the hospital. | 最后,却是我被送进了医院 |
[37:30] | You wanna know what my dad said then? | 你知道我爸爸后来说了什么吗? |
[37:33] | What? | 什么? |
[37:35] | He said he’d wished he’d had a son. | 他说自己要是生了个儿子该有多好 |
[37:40] | Veronica? | |
[37:50] | Meg, what’s wrong? | Meg,什么事? |
[37:54] | You haven’t seen Duncan tonight, have you? | 你今晚没见过Duncan,是吗? |
[37:57] | No. He never showed … which is weird. | 没有,没见到他,很奇怪 |
[38:01] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[38:03] | His parents think he may have run away. | 他父母认为他跑了 |
[38:05] | What? | 什么? |
[38:06] | Why would they think that? | 为什么他们这么认为? |
[38:08] | His mother says that yesterday he withdrew ten thousand in cash from the bank. | 他母亲说他昨晚从银行取了1万块现金 |
[38:13] | No one’s seen him since. | 后来就没人见到过他 |
[38:15] | That’s … bizarre. | 奇怪了 |
[38:17] | Yeah. I don’t understand it, I mean, what would make him do that? | 是啊,我也不明白,为什么他要这么做? |
[38:23] | So the ATF agent set him up? | 是那个ATF探员陷害了他? |
[38:26] | The photos show clearly that the same fertilizer bags I saw the agent purchase | 我清楚地记得照片上的那个火药袋 我曾经看到探员买过 |
[38:30] | where the ones found in Norris’s car and the same with the rifle. | 还有放在Norris车后备箱的来复枪 |
[38:35] | Well, I guess we have no choice but to print it, do we. | 我想我们没的选择了,只有登出来了 |
[38:39] | I was thinking about that. | 我再考虑一下吧 |
[38:42] | Maybe I could take this story down to the city paper, | 也许可以把这份报道给市报 |
[38:46] | see if they’ll publish it or maybe just put it on a website. | 看看他们会不会登出来,还是只是在网站上登出 |
[38:51] | What fun would that be? | 那会怎么样呢? |
[38:59] | In case you were wondering, Mr Clemmons? Not pleased. | 想知道什么,关于Clemmons的? 他很不高兴 |
[39:02] | I’ve lost sleep over it. | 我没注意 |
[39:03] | Did you have to mention Norris’s school records? | 你非得提到Norris的那些学校记录吗? |
[39:06] | Someone could have put two and two together. | 有些人会根据这乱推,乱说的 |
[39:08] | They will have to really speak sharply to me before I reveal my sources. | 在我亮出我的底牌之前, 让他们说去吧 |
[39:20] | Listen up everybody, I have an announcement. | 听好了,各位,我要宣布一件事 |
[39:25] | I just heard that Norris Clayton is being released later today. | 我听说Norris Clayton今天会被释放 |
[39:30] | The charges have been dropped thanks to a certain high school newspaper’s front page story. | 诉讼最终被撤消 这得归功于一个高中的校报的头条 |
[39:35] | And I’m sorry to report that today is my last day teaching at Neptune High. | 还有是,我很遗憾地告诉大家 今天是我在Neptune高中执教的最后一天 |
[39:41] | It’s been a real kick working with all of you. | 和你们一起工作真的是件很高兴的事 |
[39:45] | Now, I’d appreciate it if you could work independently. | 现在,你们能够独立工作的话,我感到很高兴 |
[39:48] | Your sub will arrive shortly. | 你们的新上司不久就会过来 |
[40:01] | Okay buckaroos, we’re burning daylight in here. | 好了,各位,不要再无所事事了 |
[40:04] | We need stories. Who’s got something? | 我们需要报道,谁能提供点? |