时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars | |
[00:01] | You think I killed Lilly. | 你认为是我杀了Lilly |
[00:02] | Duncan, calm down. | Duncan, 冷静一下 |
[00:03] | Why, do you think I’m going to have another episode and kill you too? | 怎么,你以为我想再有一段插曲,把你也给杀了? |
[00:06] | You haven’t seen Duncan, tonight, have you? | 你今晚没见Duncan, 是么? |
[00:08] | He’s missing. His parents think he may have run away. | 他不见了, 他父母猜他可能逃跑了 |
[00:11] | You didn’t want them dating either. | 你也不希望他们约会 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I probably wish Mom would’ve found a guy who wasn’t my best friend’s dad. | 是, 我或许希望我妈能找个男人, 他不是我最好朋友的爸 |
[00:17] | I know Lilly loved you. | 我知道Lilly爱你 |
[00:19] | Well, it’s just not like I loved her. | 唔, 但不是像我爱她那样 |
[00:20] | I don’t know, I don’t have to feel guilty anymore. | 我不清楚, 我再不感到内疚了 |
[00:22] | Feel guilty about what? | 为什么而内疚? |
[00:25] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛呢? |
[00:27] | No idea. | 我也不知道 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[00:44] | Later. | 待会儿见 |
[00:51] | Uh-oh, someone’s got her eye on that Miss White Trash title. | 啊噢, 有人看上穷苦白种女人头衔了 |
[00:54] | Yeah, you know you got a solid effort in the talent competition, | 是啊, 你知道你在才能竞技中实力坚强 |
[00:57] | but I’d like to see that car up on some cinder blocks. | 但我想看见这辆车被浇筑到煤渣块中 |
[00:59] | Guys, come on, huh. | 伙计们, 算了, 哈 |
[01:00] | I know. Guys, come on, the talent is making a grilled cheese sandwich on the engine block. | 我知道. 伙计们, 算了吧, 才能是在发动机上烤一个奶酪三明治 |
[01:05] | Guys, come on, you can’t put your car up on blocks in the yard if you don’t have a yard. | 伙计们, 别搞了, 你要是没有场地的话, 可不能把车放在那儿 |
[01:10] | You know, I think I can do both sides of this little act now. | 你知道, 我想我可以一手包办了 |
[01:20] | So, how ’bout next time, you don’t bother. I got it covered. | 那, 下次不如, 你们别来烦我. 我自己能搞定 |
[01:33] | So that’s it? | 就这样? |
[01:34] | I mean just like that you flush a two year relationship down the toilet? | 两年的感情, 你就这么冲下马桶了? |
[01:40] | No, Tad, it’s | 不, Tad, 事情是? |
[01:43] | We’ve been going out since I was a freshman and I just feel like- | 从我刚进校起, 我们就在一起, 我觉得- |
[01:47] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错什么了么? |
[01:48] | Nothing. It’s just you’re graduating in a month and… | 没有. 只是? 一个月后你就毕业了… |
[01:51] | And what? What, you don’t trust me? What with college and all that? | 那又怎样? 怎么, 你不信任我? 大学里和其他的事? |
[01:55] | Tad, I just can’t imagine doing the whole long distance thing. | Tad, 我只是不能想象远距离恋爱 |
[01:58] | But it’s only for a year. | 可只是一年的时间 |
[02:00] | No, it’s four years at the Academy and then four years of the Navy and I don’t know. | 不, 专科的四年接着是海军的四年, 我不清楚 |
[02:08] | Look. Look, just listen to this, please? | 瞧. 瞧. 就听听这个, 好么? |
[02:11] | I don’t want another mix. | 我不想再纠缠下去了 |
[02:13] | It’s something I wrote for you on my guitar. | 这是我用吉他为你写的 |
[02:15] | Look, a song isn’t going to make it better, Tad. It’s over. | 可, 一首歌不会让事好起来, Tad. 我们结束了 |
[02:22] | Before you go, | 在你走之前 |
[02:24] | there’s something you should see. | 应该看看这个 |
[02:25] | You’re not gonna change my mind. | 你不能让我改变主意 |
[02:37] | I don’t even remember doing it. | 我都不记得我做过 |
[02:42] | I must have been wasted. I would never do something like that. | 我肯定是被下药了. 我决不会干那样的事 |
[02:46] | It’s totally disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[02:47] | You mean, you two having sex? | 你是指你俩做爱? |
[02:51] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[02:54] | I’m skinny-dipping in some hot tub and | 我在温水浴缸里游泳? |
[02:58] | I have this | 我拿着? |
[03:00] | popsicle and I | 冰棒, 我还? |
[03:02] | Do you think he’s serious? | 你觉得他下决心了么? |
[03:04] | I don’t know. When I said I wanted to break up, he was just | 我不知道. 当我说分手时, 他就那样? |
[03:07] | but I can’t take the chance. I need you to get me that phone, Veronica. | 我不能冒险. 我需要你帮我拿到那个手机, Veronica |
[03:11] | You can do that, can’t you? | 你能办到的, 是不是? |
[03:14] | Oh, yeah. | 哦, 是的 |
[03:15] | Bank on it. | 相信我吧 |
[04:02] | What? I blockaded the door. | 怎么了? 我把门封起来了 |
[04:04] | I hung an “Out of Order” sign. | 我挂上了” 故障” 的标志 |
[04:06] | No, this is wrong. | 不, 这不对 |
[04:09] | I mean a boy in a girl’s bathroom, it’s just- | 一个男生在女生厕所里, 这有点- |
[04:11] | – So wrong, it’s right? – Yes. | – 很不对劲, 是么? – 是的 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry about Dick and those guys. | Dick和那帮家伙, 我很抱歉 |
[04:18] | Dick and those guys don’t bother me. | Dick和那帮家伙干扰不到我 |
[04:20] | Besides, you and I have to keep up appearances | 再说, 我们要装样子 |
[04:22] | because Duncan is gonna come home some day | 因为Duncan要回家的? |
[04:25] | and I don’t want him to hear about us, this, from someone else. | 我不希望他知道我们的事, 这件事, 从别人那里听说 |
[04:33] | I am beyond tardy for my physics class. | 体育课我迟到好久了 |
[04:37] | If I remember right, time travel is not yet possible. | 我没记错的话, 时间旅行还没实现 |
[04:41] | So try petty corruption. | 不如试试小小的腐败 |
[04:44] | Tardy excuse slips. Date-stamped. | 迟到请假条. 贴上日期的 |
[04:46] | Untraceable. | 无懈可击 |
[04:50] | I know people. | 我认识人 |
[04:54] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[04:57] | Good luck in physics. | 体育课好运 |
[04:58] | Remember, | 记着 |
[05:01] | force equals mass times acceleration | 力量等于质量乘以加速度? |
[05:04] | light is a particle that can exhibit properties of a wave | 光是有波动性质的粒子? |
[05:09] | I’d learn more staying here with you. | 跟你在一起我学得更多 |
[05:12] | I have things to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[05:18] | Like cool down. | 冷静下来 |
[05:22] | I made a promise to Carmen. | 我承诺了Carmen |
[05:25] | Thank god for disposable cell phones. | 谢谢上帝, 有了可丢弃手机 |
[05:27] | No offence but you look odd. | 不想冒犯, 可你看上去怪怪的 |
[05:30] | I just watched our parents cuddle on the couch last night. | 昨晚我刚看到我们父母在沙发上依偎 |
[05:33] | My eyes they burn. | 我的眼睛? 简直烧伤了 |
[05:36] | Any idea what our parents do Mondays and Wednesdays | 知道我们爹娘在周一和周四干什么吗? |
[05:38] | from six to ten that requires an overnight bag? | 从六点到十点, 还需要一个过夜的包? |
[05:40] | As far as I’m concerned, they play bingo at the VFW. | 我反正认定了, 他们在VFM 玩宾果游戏 |
[05:43] | That’s my story, I’m sticking with it. | 这就是我想的故事, 我认定是这样了 |
[05:45] | Best way to deal with things like this? Pretend they don’t exist. | 这是处理这种事的最好办法? 假装不存在 |
[05:48] | Do you mind calling this number halfway through sixth period? | 你介意在第六节课上到一半时打这个电话号码么? |
[05:50] | Sure, all right. | 当然不, 好的 |
[05:52] | – They don’t exist? – Deal. | – 那事不存在? – 说定了 |
[05:56] | Hey, you mind helping me with a bump and bait here? | 嘿, 帮我一个忙, 撞一下, 放个饵? |
[05:59] | So I was all no way and he was like, yeah, way and- | 所以我都不可能而他像是, 这样还- |
[06:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[06:04] | Watch what you’re doing. | 你当心点 |
[06:07] | Okely-dokely. | 好嘞 |
[06:09] | He did not say that. | 他没那么说 |
[06:16] | Excuse me! What do you think you’re doing? | 对不起! 你以为你在干吗? |
[06:19] | Okay, ciao for now. | 好, 再聊 |
[06:21] | This is like study hall, right? | 这是个自修室, 是么? |
[06:25] | I was excused from gym class for, um, personal reasons. | 我从体操课请假出来, 唔, 私人原因 |
[06:30] | Are you not familiar with the school’s cell phone policy? | 你熟悉学校关于手机的规章么? |
[06:35] | All right, all right, take a pill. | 好么, 好么, 拿走吧 |
[06:38] | You can pick this up after school. | 放学后你可以来拿 |
[06:41] | We can it symbiosis. | 我们称之为共生 |
[06:44] | That literally means living together. | 字面上的意思是一起生存 |
[06:50] | Tad, I believe your bag is ringing. | Tad, 我想你的包在响铃 |
[07:03] | What? Give me a break, it’s not even on. | 怎样? 给个机会, 手机根本没开 |
[07:05] | I know you know the policy Mr Wilson, because you just saw a demonstration. | 我想你知道规章Wilson先生, 因为你刚看到个先例 |
[07:09] | I’m an equal opportunity confiscator. | 我是个公正的没收者 |
[07:27] | Ms Dunne? | Dunne女士? |
[07:28] | I volunteered to separate the recycling from the cafeteria trash this afternoon. | 今天下午我要当回收咖啡店垃圾的志愿者 |
[07:32] | Can I be excused from class early? | 我能早点走么? |
[07:41] | Hi! I’m here to get my phone back. | 嗨! 我来拿回手机 |
[07:44] | Consider this a warning. | 把这当一次警示 |
[07:45] | Next time, I’m keeping it and you’ll just have to gossip with your friends with two cans and string. | 下次, 我会留着它, 你跟你朋友就只能用线串两个罐头闲聊了 |
[07:49] | I’m not sure what that means but I’m totally warned, I swear. | 我不懂那是什么意思, 不过我发誓我肯定受到警告了 |
[07:58] | Ah, yep. | 啊, 是 |
[08:03] | Wait, this isn’t mine. | 等等, 这不是我的 |
[08:09] | Veronica Mars. | |
[08:14] | Hey, honey, how’s school? | 嘿, 亲爱的, 学校怎么样? |
[08:16] | You know. Mean kids and different teachers. | 你知道的. 可恶的小孩子和不同的老师 |
[08:19] | Crumbling infrastructure. | 糟糕的基础设施 |
[08:22] | So, why are you smiling? | 那么, 你干吗微笑? |
[08:24] | ‘Cause I’m savouring the irony. | 因为我在细品嘲弄的滋味 |
[08:26] | Imagine the Mars family sending our heir, Veronica, | 想象Mars家把后嗣Veronica 送到 |
[08:30] | to an Ivy League college with money from the bounty on the Kane heir. | 一所常春藤联盟大学, 花的钱由Kane后嗣慷慨提供 |
[08:34] | For information on the whereabouts of Duncan Kane. | Duncan Kane 下落的消息 |
[08:36] | Fifty grand? Not bad. | 五万美元? 不坏啊 |
[08:39] | Money for nothing. That’s your first two years right there. | 平白得这么多钱. 你大学的前两年就靠这了 |
[08:43] | It might not be as easy as you think. | 可能没你想象这么简单 |
[08:46] | Come on, honey, Duncan Kane? | 算了吧, 亲爱的, Duncan Kane? |
[08:47] | A sheltered rich kid who has maids fold his underwear? | 一受庇荫的有钱人家孩子, 内衣有女佣叠? |
[08:50] | I think I’ll be able to track him down. | 我想我能找到他 |
[08:52] | I’m only worried about beating the other pros. | 只担心怎么对付其他寻人专家 |
[08:55] | Yeah, he’s a big fish in a very small barrel. | 唔, 他是小小水桶里的大鱼 |
[09:00] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:02] | You know that entertainment lawyer you’ve been looking for all year? | 你还记得你找了一年的娱乐律师么? |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[09:06] | Well, I was telling Meg about how hard the guy’s been to find | 唔, 我告诉Meg那人有多难找 |
[09:10] | and all the tricks you use if you want to disappear | 还有想要消失, 能用上哪些手段 |
[09:12] | and Duncan was sitting right there, listening. | Duncan就坐在旁边, 聆听 |
[09:16] | But, looking on the bright side, all those other professionals probably won’t find him first. | 不过, 想想好的一面, 所有其他的专家大概不会先找到他 |
[09:22] | What did you tell him? | 你告诉了他哪些? |
[09:24] | Use cash, don’t use a credit card, don’t use your own car, you know. | 用现金, 别用信用卡, 别用你自己的车, 你知道的 |
[09:28] | The basics. | 基础事项 |
[09:29] | I might have mentioned something about recycling passports on eBay. | 我可能提到过易趣网上的可回收护照 |
[09:36] | But, come on, Dad, with your expertise and my can-do spirit, we can do it. Family project. | 不过,打起劲来,老爸,你的专业加上我的” 必胜” 精神, 我们能成功的. 家庭项目 |
[09:42] | I have a friend who can play the eBay angle, might be able- | 易趣网那块, 我有个朋友能照看, 或许可以- |
[09:48] | Hello, Mr Mars. | 哈罗, Mars先生 |
[09:50] | Hey, Veronica. How’s school? | 嘿, Veronica. 学校过得怎样? |
[09:53] | Hi, Miss Fennel, it’s fine. | 嗨, Fennel小姐, 还不错 |
[09:59] | We’ll be back around eight or so. | 我们六点左右回来 |
[10:02] | Where you going? | 你们去哪里? |
[10:03] | Out. | 外面 |
[10:06] | Why don’t you get started on that passport thing? | 你不如先研究一下护照那回事吧? |
[10:18] | So. Did it work? | 唔. 成功了么? |
[10:21] | Success. | 成功了 |
[10:22] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 哦, 谢谢你, 谢谢你, 谢谢你 |
[10:26] | You didn’t watch it, did you? | 你没看吧, 是不是? |
[10:31] | You saved my life, Veronica. | 你救了我一命, Veronica |
[10:33] | Look, Carmen, just because we got the phone, doesn’t mean the video’s dead. | 你瞧, Carmen, 我们虽然拿到了手机, 但不代表销毁了录像 |
[10:38] | You gotta know it’s impossible to destroy a digital file with any kind of certainty. | 你要知道,一个数码文件很难被万无一失地销毁 |
[10:42] | Tad isn’t really a think ahead kind of guy. | Tad不是一个料事如神的人 |
[10:54] | That felt good. | 感觉好多了 |
[10:55] | Justice is served. | 伸张正义 |
[11:00] | It’s just a message from Top Gun. | 从Top Gun收到一个信息 |
[11:03] | That’s Tad. | 那是Tad |
[11:16] | Oh my god. | 哦我的天 |
[11:20] | So the thing is figuring out if any passports were sold | 需要查出有没有护照售出 |
[11:23] | on any of these auction sites and shipped anywhere near Neptune. | 在这些拍卖网站或是在海王星镇附近运出了 |
[11:27] | Man, Veronica. Have you ever asked for help for anything normal? | 伙计, Veronica. 你有没有要求过正常的帮助? |
[11:31] | What fun would that be? | 那还有什么乐趣? |
[11:33] | All right, well, I’ll get back to you. | 好吧, 好, 我会来找你的 |
[11:35] | Thanks a zillion, Mac. | 万分感谢, Mac |
[11:39] | So Carmen’s back with Tad. | 这样Carmen回到了Tad身边 |
[11:41] | It’s either that or he sends the video to the whole school. | 不那样的话, 他就把录像发给全校的人 |
[11:44] | Now that’s a shame. Neighbourhood girl like that, wasting her assets on a white boy. | 真是耻辱. 一个这样的邻家女孩, 在一个白人男孩身上浪费资源 |
[11:48] | Isn’t that that chick you had a crush on in eighth grade? | 是不是你在8年级喜欢上的姑娘? |
[11:51] | Too bad you ain’t rich. And white. | 真糟糕你既没有钱, 也不是白人 |
[11:57] | Get marooned. Great. Another island-centric prom theme. | 晒成小麦色吧. 太棒了. 又一个小岛中央的主题舞会 |
[12:01] | Another year of double digit IQed jocks laughing at their own jokes | 又是一年, 一群智商两位数的运动员因为他们自己的笑话, 可乐坏了 |
[12:04] | about getting laid as freshman hula girls put flowers around their necks. | 当新生草裙舞女孩把花环套在他们脖子上时, 躺下来 |
[12:08] | I don’t see anybody forcing you to buy tickets, queer-bait. | 我没看见有人强迫你买票, 同志诱饵 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry, am I giving away your best material, uh? | 抱歉, 我把你最好的材料泄露了,啊? |
[12:13] | Isn’t the, uh, gay prom next Friday in the Dog Beach men’s room? | 下个礼拜五是不是有, 唔, 同志舞会, 在狗海滩的男洗手间里? |
[12:18] | So I guess I’ll see you there, sailor. | 我猜我会在那里见着你的, 水手 |
[12:20] | What’d you just say to me, Boy George? | 你刚刚跟我说什么, 小George? |
[12:23] | Come on. The Navy? “Cover my back, wingman!” | 别装了. 海军? “掩护我, 飞行员!” |
[12:27] | “The rear admiral wants us to pound away with the ten-inch gun!” | “海军上将要我们用十英寸枪狠狠进攻!” |
[12:30] | I mean, isn’t just joining the Navy alone gay enough to get you thrown out of the Navy. | 我是说, 光加入海军是不是就同志得足够把你撵出海军 |
[12:38] | The prom is supposed to be for traditional couples, man. | 舞会是为了传统的情侣而办的, 伙计 |
[12:41] | Oh, come on. What’s more traditional than fairies and fat chicks? | 哦, 算了吧, 还有比男同志和肥女孩更传统的么? |
[12:49] | Now why would Carmen want to dump such a charmer? | 如今Carmen 怎么会想离开这么个有趣的人? |
[12:51] | One day and I already feel like I need a long hot shower. | 才一天我就觉得要洗个长长的热水澡 |
[12:55] | I don’t know how long I can keep this up. | 我不知道我能支持多久 |
[12:58] | What you need is an exit strategy. | 你要的是一个离开的策略 |
[13:01] | You know what’s going to happen, Veronica? | 你知道会发生什么事, Veronica? |
[13:03] | I gonna end up a downloadable national joke. | 我会变成一个能下载的全国笑话. |
[13:06] | You know, right up there with Paris Hilton or that “Star Wars” kid. | 你知道的, 就排在Paris Hilton 或是” 星球大战” 孩子旁边 |
[13:10] | I’ll be the video that everyone emails their friends, you know, | 我会变成每个人发给朋友的录像, 你知道 |
[13:12] | just google popsicle girl and there I’ll be for the rest of human history. | 只要google冰棒女孩, 我将变成以后的人类历史 |
[13:19] | And I can’t stop him. | 我阻止不了他 |
[13:22] | Unless you had something that would ruin Tad back. | 除非你掌握什么能反击Tad |
[13:26] | You know, get your own A-bomb and it prevents him from launching a first strike. | 你知道的, 准备好你的原子弹, 它能预防他发动第一次进攻 |
[13:30] | Mutually Assured Destruction. | 相互钳制 |
[13:32] | You’re not gonna find any dirt on Tad, if that’s what you mean. | 你不会发现Tad有什么不可告人的事, 如果你是这个意思 |
[13:35] | Beyond his penchant for amateur underage pornography? | 除了他对未成年色情的趣味? |
[13:39] | Leave that to me. | 交给我吧 |
[13:41] | I just need to know that you’re willing to get your hands a little dirty. | 我只需要知道你愿意掺和进一点不干净的事 |
[13:46] | If it makes you feel any better, he didn’t really leave you much of a choice. | 如果能让你觉得好受些, 他没有留给你太多选择 |
[13:51] | Tad used to be different. | Tad以前不是这样的 |
[13:53] | I mean, he was the first boyfriend I ever had. He was the first guy I ever slept with. | 我是说, 他是我的第一个男友. 我第一个男人 |
[13:57] | First guy who got you drunk and took dirty pictures of you. | 第一个把你灌醉后拍色情照片的人 |
[14:01] | You still want to date him? | 你还想跟他约会么? |
[14:04] | Then let’s get this over with. | 那么让我们结束它吧 |
[14:07] | What do I do? | 我怎么做? |
[14:08] | You invite Tad for a romantic afternoon on the Neptune boardwalk. | 你邀请Tad在海王星散步道过一个浪漫的下午 |
[14:22] | What are you doin’ here? You miss me? | 你到这里干吗? 想我了? |
[14:24] | Alternator trouble. | 发电机坏了 |
[14:26] | Think your uncle can return the LeBaron to all its original glory? | 猜你叔叔能让旧LeBaron光彩重现? |
[14:30] | He could get it ready for Daytona if you pay him enough. | 他可以把它变成Daytona, 只要你付得够多 |
[14:33] | That won’t be necessary. | 那就不必了 |
[14:35] | Come ‘ere. | 过来一下 |
[14:37] | The word is the Kanes are offering a nice little reward to find Duncan. | 听说Kane家为找到Duncan, 给出不小的奖赏 |
[14:41] | You pick up some leads when you broke into the Kane house | 在你闯进Kane屋子时发现了什么线索 |
[14:44] | or were you just covering your tracks? | 还是你只忙着掩盖你的痕迹了? |
[14:48] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[14:49] | Yeah, well. We’re always owing each other favours, aren’t we? | 是的, 嗯. 我们老是欠对方的情, 不是么? |
[14:53] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这么看着我 |
[14:55] | If you really thought I’d hurt Lilly you’d have a homing device on my ass already. | 要是你认为是我伤害了Lilly, 那我早遭报应了 |
[15:00] | I just heard something I thought might be worth, say, uh, 10% of your finder’s fee. | 我刚听说些事, 我觉得能值, 唔, 寻人奖金的10% |
[15:04] | Ten per cent? | 百分之十? |
[15:06] | Depends on what that something it. | 那要看是什么事情了 |
[15:08] | How ’bout a certain spoiled white boy bought a crapped out Impala | 这个如何, 某个被宠坏的白人男孩买了一辆破烂的Impala |
[15:12] | from my uncle’s friend a few weeks back. | 从我叔叔的一朋友那里, 几个星期前 |
[15:14] | Eight per cent, if it pans out and you throw in that alternator. | 百分之八, 要是成功的话, 那个变电器你就送我 |
[15:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:20] | Hey, Dad, you got a pen? | 嘿, 老爸, 你有笔么? |
[15:22] | A ’69 Impala. California license plate 6GU C788. | 一辆 ’69年的 Impala. 加利福尼亚牌照, 车牌是6GU C788 |
[15:31] | And he bought it for eight hundred cash a couple weeks ago. | 还有他几个星期前用八百现金买的 |
[15:34] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:37] | It’s always business with you. | 你老是有事务 |
[15:46] | So the place is ours. | 这地方属于我们了 |
[15:48] | Dad’s at class and Trina’s at an extremely important purse store opening in Beverley Hills. | 老爸在上课, Trina去贝弗里山参加一个非常重要的钱包店开张庆 |
[15:54] | Your Dad is taking classes? | 你爸爸在上课? |
[15:55] | Yeah, exploring the world outside himself. | 是的, 探索他外在的世界 |
[15:59] | All part of the new Aaron Echolls. | 所有有关新的Aaron Echolls |
[16:01] | Spanish, ceramics, Tae Kwan Doe | 西班牙语, 陶艺, 跆拳道 |
[16:03] | and today, glass blowing with Silvio Pirelli, | 今天, 是和Silvio Pirelly 一起吹玻璃 |
[16:06] | master of Old World crystal. | 旧世纪水晶大师 |
[16:09] | Nice, huh? Just two lessons. | 不错吧, 哈? 只上了两次课 |
[16:12] | And he made a bong? | 他做了个水烟瓶? |
[16:15] | An urn for my mom. | 我妈妈的骨灰瓶 |
[16:17] | You know since there was no body and thus no ashes, he filled it with sea water, | 你知道, 由于没有尸体, 没有骨灰, 他把它装满了海水 |
[16:22] | ’cause she jumped into the ocean, get it? | 因为她跳了海, 明白么? |
[16:26] | At least it gets him out of the house. | 至少这让他离开屋子了 |
[16:34] | Hey, do you think this thing | 嘿, 你觉得我们之间的事? |
[16:38] | will ever get more normal? | 会变得正常一点么? |
[16:43] | What, like will we ever hang at the mall and | 哪些, 像是在商场里约会 |
[16:45] | hold hands and buy each other teddy bears with hearts that say “I wuv you bear-y much”? | 牵着手, 给对方买画着心的Teddy小熊, 写着” 我好喜欢你噢”? |
[16:50] | Yes, exactly that. | 对, 就是那样 |
[16:52] | Except I want my bear won through some sort of demonstration of ring tossing ability. | 除了我希望我能通过证实摇铃能力, 赢到我的小熊 |
[16:58] | Well, secrets are kinda hot, too. | 唔, 保密也挺刺激的 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:12] | Well, I didn’t realise you had company. | 唔, 我不知道你有伴儿 |
[17:16] | Hello, Veronica. | 哈罗, Veronica |
[17:20] | I thought you were out. | 我以为你出门了 |
[17:21] | Yeah, well, Silvio cancelled so I, grabbed some swordfish, | 是的, 唔, Silvio取消了, 所以我, 买了些旗鱼 |
[17:24] | I thought I’d try that Lime Tequila Marinade. | 我想着试试做莱檬龙舌兰腌汁 |
[17:28] | You know, uh, I think I’ll get out of your guy’s hair, uh, | 你知道的, 唔, 我想我还是离开你们这儿吧, 唔 |
[17:33] | there’s chips if you’re hungry. | 你们要是饿的话, 有薯条 |
[17:34] | Blue corn, really good. | 蓝玉米, 很不错 |
[17:39] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[17:41] | Did I just get caught by my dad making out on the couch? | 我刚刚是不是被我爸撞见在沙发上亲热? |
[17:44] | Yeah, you got caught by your dad. | 是啊, 你被你爸撞见 |
[17:45] | I got caught by the star of “Breaking Point” and “Beyond the Breaking Point”. | 我被” 转折点” 和” 越过转折点” 里的明星撞见了 |
[17:51] | That’s weird. | 挺奇怪的 |
[17:52] | Um, and I have lipstick on my teeth. | 唔, 我牙齿上还沾着口红 |
[18:06] | Logan! Look who showed up. | Logan! 看看谁来了 |
[18:08] | – Dick and, um – Ah, Kes. | – Dick 和, 唔? – 啊, Kes |
[18:10] | – Beaver. – Beav! | |
[18:13] | This is why you couldn’t surf? | 你就是因为这不能冲浪? |
[18:15] | You had something to do on the couch? | 你要在沙发上干什么事情? |
[18:18] | I’m sorry, dude, I just | 抱歉, 伙计, 我只是? |
[18:21] | Dude, you got a chick here? | 伙计, 你弄了个姑娘在这儿? |
[18:25] | No, that’s Trina’s. | 不, 那是Trina的 |
[18:27] | She’s without her lip gloss. | 她没带唇彩 |
[18:29] | It’s possible she’s suffering out there. | 她可能正在外面受煎熬呢 |
[18:31] | Oh, right, and, uh, I’m supposed to take that to her. | 哦, 不错, 唔, 我正要把这带去给她 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:42] | Actually I was-I was going to go with you. | 事实上我也要跟你一块儿去 |
[18:44] | Dude, no way! You already blew us off in the water. | 伙计, 不行! 在水里你已经放我们鸽子了 |
[18:47] | We got business to discuss. This weekend. Mexico. | 我们有事要谈. 这个周末, 墨西哥 |
[18:51] | Annual surf and chick fest. | 年度冲浪和美女盛宴 |
[18:53] | Beav talked to these cheerleaders | Beav和那些啦啦队员谈天? |
[18:55] | Yeah, it turns out they have a retreat outside Rosarito | 是的, 发觉他们在Rosarito外受挫 |
[18:57] | and they just got second in this regional contest. | 只在地区赛得了第二 |
[18:59] | Beers, waves and weak-willed cheerleaders right next door. | 啤酒, 海浪, 就在隔壁间的意志薄弱的啦啦队员 |
[19:04] | Sweet. | 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | Looks like Logan is gonna be stuck for a while. | 看来Logan要被缠上一段时间了 |
[19:11] | Ride home? | 载你回家? |
[19:19] | So, how are you Veronica? | 嗯, 你怎么样 Veronica? |
[19:22] | Embarrassed. | 很窘迫 |
[19:25] | Uncomfortable. | 不安 |
[19:26] | Ohh, don’t be. I was a teenager once. | 噢, 不用. 我也曾是个少年 |
[19:30] | The thing I really want to ask | 我很想问的是? |
[19:34] | how’s Logan. | Logan好么? |
[19:36] | I think he’s | 我觉得他是在? |
[19:39] | coming to terms. | 经历一些阶段 |
[19:40] | He was such a good kid. | 他曾是个好孩子 |
[19:44] | When Lilly died, he became | 当Lilly死了, 他变得? |
[19:46] | Difficult? | 难搞? |
[19:48] | Well, | 是, |
[19:51] | maybe it’s in the genes. | 也许是基因决定的 |
[19:53] | I can be difficult from time to time. | 我时不时也会变得很难搞 |
[19:58] | But whatever, I don’t know if you guys are serious or, um, | 不过, 我不知道你们是认真的还是, 唔 |
[20:02] | casual or, or just talking but | 临时的还是, 还是只是交谈, 不过 |
[20:06] | your secret’s safe with me, you know? | 我会保守秘密的, 你知道的? |
[20:11] | Look, I just appreciate whatever you’re doing to help him through it. | 瞧, 我只是很感激你帮助他渡过难关 |
[20:15] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[20:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:23] | Veronica. | |
[20:25] | I’m glad you two are together. | 我很高兴你们俩在一块儿 |
[20:27] | I like what I see in him when he’s with you. | 我喜欢他跟你在一起时的样子 |
[20:34] | The talk with Dad. | 和爸爸交谈了 |
[20:36] | I guess that means my relationship with Logan is officially off the ground. | 我想我和Logan的关系是正式定下来了 |
[20:40] | Just in time for Tad and Carmen’s relationship to crash and burn on the boardwalk. | 同时, Tad和Carmen的关系在步行道上粉身碎骨 |
[20:47] | Jeez! How much vodka did you put in this thing? | 天! 这里面放了多少伏特加? |
[21:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:16] | How much do you love me? | 你有多爱我? |
[21:27] | I don’t know what it is about you Carmen that makes me feel plumb loco. | 我不知道是你的什么让我蠢得像个垂直火车头 |
[21:33] | Do you wanna try something really crazy? | 你想试试真正疯狂的事么? |
[21:36] | I want you to go talk with Seth. | 我想你去和Seth谈谈 |
[21:42] | Why do you need fashion advice? | 怎么, 你需要时尚建议? |
[21:44] | I heard from that drama chick, Gina that he has the best X in school. | 我从戏剧科的女孩, Gina那里听说, 他是学校里做爱最厉害的 |
[21:49] | I don’t know, I thought, maybe on prom night, | 我不知道, 我想, 也许在舞会晚上 |
[21:52] | you’d wanna experiment with me after the dance? | 你会想在跳舞后跟我试验一下? |
[21:57] | This is why I love you. | 就是这让我爱死你 |
[22:01] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[22:08] | Hey, Seth, hey | 嘿, Seth, 嘿? |
[22:29] | All we need now is a soundtrack. | 现在我们就差个音轨 |
[22:33] | Be natural. | 自然些 |
[22:35] | Be intimate | 亲密些 |
[22:36] | and let Tad do the talking, he will tie his own noose, guaranteed. | 让Tad多说说, 他会束手就擒, 肯定 |
[22:43] | Home stretch, girlfriend. | 放松, 女朋友 |
[22:45] | Hey, Tad. I had such a great time today. | 嘿, Tad. 我今天过得真开心 |
[22:48] | Me too, baby. | 我也是, 宝贝儿 |
[22:49] | I wish I had you here right now though in my bed. | 我希望你现在就能在我床上 |
[22:53] | I can’t wait until after prom for our little, ah, erotic experiment. | 我等不及到舞会后我们的小小, 啊, 性爱实验 |
[22:58] | I had no idea that you’d be so into dropping X together. | 我不晓得你这么热衷做爱 |
[23:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑么? |
[23:03] | I’ve always been curious. | 我一直都是很好奇的 |
[23:05] | Yeah, I was just always worried about my parents, you know, | 是的, 我就是有点担心我父母, 你知道 |
[23:08] | or the Naval Academy. | 还有海军专科 |
[23:10] | They’d kick me out if they ever found out. | 他们会撵我走, 要是被他们发现 |
[23:12] | Well you sure you’re ready for me? | 唔, 你肯定你为我准备好了 |
[23:14] | Big time. | 一流时光 |
[23:16] | Nighty night. | 晚安 |
[23:19] | So how was that? | 这个怎样? |
[23:20] | That was a little scary. | 有点儿吓人了 |
[23:24] | So remember, we’ll meet for lunch tomorrow? | 那记住, 我们明天午饭后见? |
[23:27] | And don’t forget Tad. | 别忘了Tad |
[23:32] | Hi honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[23:33] | Good news, it’s Chicken Kiev night and this time- | 好消息, 今晚有小鸡Kiev, 这回- |
[23:36] | Next time. I gotta run. | 下次吧. 我赶着走了 |
[23:38] | The mystery bag. On a Tuesday? | 这神秘的包包. 在星期二? |
[23:41] | My own dad has lost total libidinal control. | 我自己老爸完全丧失对性欲的控制 |
[23:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[23:45] | There are some important teen issues we could discuss. | 有些重要的少年人问题, 我们要讨论 |
[23:47] | Ooh, the car Duncan bought? | 哦, Duncan买的车? |
[23:49] | Just got a tip. | 刚得到个提示 |
[23:51] | It was spotted outside Tijuana. | 车被发现在提华纳城外 |
[23:53] | Yale, baby. | 耶鲁, 宝贝 |
[24:01] | – He’s in room what? In the middle? – Mucho. | – 他在房间里? 中间的? |
[24:04] | – Gracias. – Andale. | |
[24:13] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[24:15] | It’s about time you came home, Dunc- | 是时候回家了, Dunc- |
[24:18] | Duncan, what are you | Duncan, 你在干吗? |
[24:22] | The, uh, car out front, the Impala? | 那辆, 唔, 门外的车, 那辆Impala? |
[24:25] | Eh, Impala, si. Is yours? | 唔, Impala, 是你的么? |
[24:28] | It’s a bust, sweetie. The car was abandoned outside the bus station, | 计划失败, 亲爱的. 那辆车被遗弃在汽车站外 |
[24:32] | a case of beer in the seat and a sign in Spanish saying: Free Car. | 座位上有一箱啤酒, 和一西班牙文告示: 车子免费 |
[24:36] | A decoy. | 一个圈套 |
[24:38] | Maybe Duncan’s smarter than I was giving credit. | 或许Duncan要比我想象得聪明 |
[24:40] | Well he did ace his PSATs. | 嗯, 他在学业能力倾向初步测验中成绩一流 |
[24:43] | So I’ll see you at home for dinner? | 你晚饭时回家么? |
[24:45] | Raincheck, honey. Alicia and I- | 改期吧, 亲爱的. Alicia 和我- |
[24:46] | Are going out, right. I’ll see ya when I see ya. | 要出去, 好么. 你回来我就见着你了 |
[24:51] | You busy? | 你很忙么? |
[24:53] | Still working on that passport thing. | 还在查护照的事 |
[24:55] | Check it out. | 来看看这个 |
[24:57] | I just found Mr Heinrich’s posting on the Neptune Swingles site. | 我刚在海王星征友网上找到Heinrich先生的记录 |
[25:01] | Ooo, Larry, bowm-chicka-bow-bow. | 呜, Larry, bowm-chicka-bow-bow. |
[25:06] | What do you need? | 你想要什么? |
[25:07] | Ah, along the same lines. | 啊, 用同一程式 |
[25:09] | How long does it take you to create a highly incriminating, thoroughly libellous, sexually explicit website? | 你建一个离经叛道, 坦言性欲的网站需要多久? |
[25:16] | Uh… forty-five minutes, give or take? | 唔… 四十五分钟, 左右? |
[25:20] | I’ll get started on it as I’m done reading about how Mr Heinrich’s interests | 我拜读完Hernrich先生的兴趣后, 就着手干 |
[25:24] | include horseback riding on the beach, hot tubbing with special friends and | 包括在海滩骑马, 和特别的朋友泡热水澡还有 |
[25:29] | “sensual” charades. | “情色” 猜字游戏 |
[25:31] | Thanks Mac. That’s a mental image I’ll carry with me to the grave. | 谢谢你Mac. 这将是我进入坟墓时, 脑海中浮现的画面 |
[25:35] | Is that my math teacher? | 这是我数学老师么? |
[25:37] | Here’s the ammo. Seth here will help you with the rest. | 军火在这儿. Seth会帮你完成其余的 |
[25:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[25:49] | I’m here to offer you a deal. | 我来跟你做个交易 |
[25:51] | I want my cell phone back. | 把我手机还给我 |
[25:54] | Course. | 没问题 |
[25:58] | Next order of business, you and Carmen are broken up, effective immediately. | 交易的下一步, 你和Carmen断交, 马上 |
[26:03] | Whoa, what about yesterday? | 哇, 昨天是怎么回事? |
[26:05] | The boardwalk? | 步行道? |
[26:06] | My tattoo? | 我的刺青? |
[26:08] | It’s called pretending. | 那是装出来的 |
[26:09] | I don’t love you anymore. | 我不再爱你了 |
[26:11] | And you can’t blackmail me into it. | 你也不能恐吓我爱你 |
[26:13] | Look Carmen, I swear, I never wanted to hurt you. | Carmen你瞧, 我发誓, 我绝不想伤害你 |
[26:16] | You made me do it. | 是你逼我的 |
[26:18] | And look, if you make me do it again- | 而且, 你要是再逼我- |
[26:20] | She’ll hurt you worse. | 她会让你吃不了兜着走 |
[26:25] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[26:26] | It’s Seth’S web page devoted to your forbidden love. | 这是Seth为你们禁忌的爱情建的网页 |
[26:29] | Beautiful song you wrote for him. | 还有你为他写的情歌 |
[26:38] | It’s a bunch of crap. | 全部是胡扯 |
[26:40] | You guys just faked that with Photoshop. | 你们这群人用Photoshop做出来的 |
[26:42] | No one’s gonna believe this. | 没人会相信 |
[26:47] | Hey, Tad. | 嘿, Tad |
[26:49] | I can’t wait until after prom for our little, ah, erotic experiment. | 我等不及到舞会后我们的小小, 啊, 性爱试验 |
[26:53] | Why didn’t you tell me you were into guys? | 你为什么不告诉我你喜欢男人? |
[26:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑么? |
[26:57] | I’ve always been curious. | 我一直都很有兴趣的 |
[27:00] | Yeah, I was just always worried about my parents, you know, | 是的, 我就是担心我父母, 你知道的 |
[27:02] | or the Naval Academy. | 还有海军专科 |
[27:04] | They’d kick me out if they ever found out. | 他们会把我撵出去, 要是被他们发现 |
[27:06] | Seen enough? | 看够了么? |
[27:08] | Whatever, who cares about what this school thinks about me. | 那又怎样, 谁会在乎这学校怎么看我 |
[27:11] | I’m gone in a month. | 一个月后我就走了 |
[27:13] | Actually, I was able to get the email addresses of every Plebe at Annapolis. | 事实上, 我能搞到安纳波利斯每个海军下级生的email地址 |
[27:18] | On press of a button and each of your new classmates will have the link to this very special website. | 只要一按键, 你每个新同学都会有这个特别网站的链接 |
[27:23] | The navy’s got that don’t ask, don’t tell thing. | 海军有勿问勿言的规矩 |
[27:26] | If we tell, they’re gonna ask. | 可要是我们说了, 他们会过问的 |
[27:28] | Mutually assured destruction. | 相互钳制 |
[27:31] | Think hard, Tad. | 想清楚些, Tad |
[27:35] | Look, Carmen. | 瞧, Carmen |
[27:36] | I don’t ever want to speak to you again. | 我再不想跟你说话了 |
[27:45] | Ah, mass transit. | 啊, 公共运输 |
[27:46] | But why take the bus when you can drive your very own rustbucket? | 要是能开自己的锈铁桶, 干吗还要搭公车呢? |
[27:50] | I had my dad’s driver pick it up. | 我让我爸的司机开来的 |
[27:52] | Full of fresh stolen parts, ready to go. | 全新偷来的部件, 马上能走 |
[28:01] | Wow, I’ll just try to keep this little gesture in mind this weekend | 哇, 我要试着在周末记着这个馈赠 |
[28:05] | when you and Dick and the Beaver are off getting blasted and scamming cheerleaders. | 当你和Dick还有Beaver在哄骗啦啦队员时 |
[28:10] | Yeah… yeah. | 啊… 是啊 |
[28:12] | Actually, I had to tell Dick I’m not available, ’cause I have other plans. | 事实上, 我要跟Dick说没空, 因为我有其他安排 |
[28:16] | There are cheerleaders with low self-esteem available domestically? | 当缺乏自尊的啦啦队员们唾手可得时? |
[28:21] | Are you free Friday? Maybe we could go out. | 你星期五有空么? 也许我们可以出去玩 |
[28:24] | Here? In Neptune? | 这儿? 海王星? |
[28:27] | What about our little secret? | 我们的小秘密怎么办? |
[28:28] | Well, I thought we’d try a practice run in Catalina Island. | 唔, 我想可以在Catalina小岛试验一下 |
[28:35] | So what do you think about us skipping school on Friday for a little ride on Dad’s boat? | 你觉得周五翘课, 搭老爸的船出航怎样? |
[28:39] | Dinner and a movie? | 晚餐还有电影? |
[28:41] | I’ll pencil you in. | 可以试试 |
[28:43] | So it’s, uh… | 那么, 这是, 唔… |
[28:44] | what is the word? | 怎么说来着? |
[28:46] | A date? | 一个约会? |
[28:48] | Nice of your dad to let us use his boat. | 你爸让我们用船真好 |
[28:50] | Yeah, yeah, I think he actually likes you. | 是, 是啊, 我想他很喜欢你 |
[28:54] | When he heard that stuff about your parents, I think he felt- | 当他听说你父母的事情, 我想他感到- |
[28:56] | What? What stuff? | 什么? 什么事情? |
[28:57] | Logan! | |
[28:59] | What the hell, man? | 到底在干吗呢, 伙计? |
[29:01] | Just, uh, there was something in the paper he saw, I don’t know. | 就是, 唔, 报纸上看到的什么, 我不知道 |
[29:04] | So tennish, Albacore Club, slip five. | 那在tennish的Albacore酒吧间, 跳过第五堂课 |
[29:23] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[29:24] | Seeking Lianne Mars. Please contact this number immediately. | 寻找Lianne Mars. 请立即和以下电话联系 |
[29:28] | Legal proceedings have begun in your name. | 将以你名义进行法律活动 |
[29:33] | I know what entrapment is. | 我知道什么叫诱捕 |
[29:35] | Actually, Loretta, I don’t think you do. | 事实上, Loretta, 我想你不知道 |
[29:40] | Yeah, it’s Cliff. | 是, 我是Cliff |
[29:41] | Yes, I’m always available for you. | 是, 对你我总有空的 |
[29:44] | This is entrapment. | 这就是诱捕 |
[29:45] | Oh, and if that’s Tamara, tell that bitch she can beg all she wants, I’m testifying. | 哦, 如果是Tamara, 告诉那婊子, 她要什么尽管讨吧, 我会作证的 |
[29:49] | Miss Cancun, please, you’re not helping yourself. | Cancun小姐, 行了么, 你这没用的 |
[29:52] | Veronica, what do you need? | Veronica, 你要什么? |
[29:53] | Why would someone place a notice of legal proceedings in the classified section? | 为什么会有人在分类版面登一个法律活动的通知? |
[29:57] | Well, it could be anything. Could you be more specific? | 嗯, 有很多事情. 你能说得清楚些么? |
[29:59] | Like, say, a man seeking the whereabouts of a woman. | 像是, 唔, 一个男人寻找一个女人的下落 |
[30:03] | Could be child support, uh, civil suit, divorce. | 可以是抚养孩子, 啊, 民事诉讼, 离婚 |
[30:07] | You just sign right here dear. | 在这儿签字, 亲爱的 |
[30:09] | Divorce? | 离婚? |
[30:13] | “Screw you, pig.” Nice. Okay, like a big girl now? | “你搞去吧, 猪.” 很好. 好. 现在像个大姑娘了? |
[30:18] | Yeah, California law, you have to run a notice for seven days | 是的, 加利福尼亚的法律, 你需要告示七天 |
[30:20] | before you can file for divorce on grounds of abandonment- | 以离弃为名义申请离婚前- |
[30:26] | I gotta run, V. | 我要挂了, V |
[30:36] | One, two, three, | 一, 二, 三 |
[30:39] | four, five, six. | 四, 五, 六 |
[30:43] | One more day before whatever is happening happens | 再过一天, 什么事都阻止不了了 |
[30:45] | and Lianne Mars returns clean and sober to a home that no longer has a place for her. | Lianne Mars清白地回家, 却发现在没有她容身之所 |
[30:53] | Classifieds. | 分类版 |
[30:53] | Hi. This is Veronica, Keith Mars’ assistant | 嗨. 我是Veronica, Keith Mars的助理 |
[30:56] | who placed a legal notice in your paper at the start of the week. | 他这周起在你们报纸登了一个法律告示 |
[30:59] | Well, Mr Mars’ legal situation has changed | 嗯, Mars先生的法律事务有变 |
[31:01] | and he won’t be needing to run the ad tomorrow. | 明天他不再需要等这则告示了 |
[31:04] | Good thing you called, we’re an hour from deadline. | 幸好你打来了, 我们离付印只有一个小时了 |
[31:06] | Uh, if you could just confirm Mr Mars’ address, credit information | 唔, 请你确证一下Mars先生的地址, 资信讯息 |
[31:09] | and Mr Mars’ account password, we’ll take care of that for you. | 还有Mars先生的帐户密码, 我们就帮你办理 |
[31:13] | Account password. | 帐户密码 |
[31:14] | Of course, they have to have something sensible like a password | 自然了, 他们总要有些凭据, 好比密码 |
[31:17] | to prevent people like me from doing what I’m trying to do. | 来阻止像我这样的人, 想要干的事情 |
[31:20] | Miss- | 小姐- |
[31:31] | I might feel a little uncomfortable about tracking my dad’s cell phone | 追踪老爸的手机, 我感到有点不安 |
[31:34] | if he hadn’t done it to me first. | 在他没有这么对我干之前 |
[31:38] | A hotel. Great. | 一家酒店, 好吧 |
[31:40] | Suddenly I’m feeling a little queasy. | 突然我感到有点恶心 |
[31:43] | I’m sorry. We have no one under Mars or Fennel staying with us. | 抱歉. 我们没有客人以Mars或Fennel登记的 |
[31:46] | And trying all the Mr and Mrs Smiths is out of the question? | 要试所有诸如Smith先生夫人样的假名字是不可能的? |
[31:49] | Thanks anyway. | 多谢 |
[32:21] | Okay, Dad, I get it. | 好吧, 老爸, 我明白了 |
[32:23] | You’re happy. | 你很快乐 |
[32:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:31] | It is good, isn’t it. | 不错吧, 是吧 |
[32:34] | Hey, Carmen! | 嘿, Carmen! |
[32:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:38] | I was wondering if you were hungry. | 我不晓得你是不是饿了 |
[32:40] | No. | 没有 |
[32:41] | ‘Cause I thought you might want to suck on my popsicle. | 因为我猜你大概想吮吸我的冰棒 |
[32:45] | Tad pressed the button. | Tad按键了 |
[32:51] | What if somebody catches us? | 有人抓住我们怎么办? |
[32:52] | No one is gonna catch us. | 没有人会抓住我们的 |
[32:54] | No way! | 不行! |
[32:55] | Man you really did miss out. That Carmen is freaky. | 伙计你真是要错过了. 这个Carmen真是疯癫 |
[33:00] | Hey, what’s wrong with you, man, where’d this come from. | 嘿, 你有什么毛病, 伙计, 这从哪里来的 |
[33:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:14] | I saw your car was still in the lot. | 我看见你的车还在停车场里 |
[33:17] | I was waiting for the rest of school to leave so that I could | 我想等学校其他人都走了, 我才能? |
[33:21] | sneak home without being assailed with any frozen desserts. | 溜回家, 而不被什么冰冻甜食袭击 |
[33:25] | Although, I’m sure my parents have already seen the video by now, | 不过, 我肯定我父母已经看过录像了 |
[33:27] | so I’m not exactly sure where I’m planning to hide. | 所以我也不确定我能躲到哪里去 |
[33:32] | Somewhere they don’t have computers. | 在没有计算机的地方吧 |
[33:34] | I can’t believe he did it. | 我不相信他竟会这么做 |
[33:36] | Imagine my surprise. | 想想我又有多惊讶吧 |
[33:40] | You know what? Screw it. | 你知道怎样? 去他的吧 |
[33:42] | I’m still glad that I dumped that idiot loser crapface. | 甩掉了这个白痴的失败者? 疯子脸 |
[33:49] | I’d rather the whole world think I’m trashy | 我宁可整个世界觉得我是垃圾 |
[33:52] | than have a guy like Tad think he can push me around. | 也不想一个Tad这样的人觉得他能左右我 |
[33:55] | At least now it’s over. | 至少都结束了 |
[33:57] | No more waiting for the bomb to drop. | 再不用等炸弹落下 |
[34:01] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[34:03] | No more waiting. | 不要再等了 |
[34:04] | Time to strike back. | 该是反击的时候了 |
[34:09] | Mutually assured destruction. | 两败俱伤 |
[34:11] | The honour’s yours. | 你来发动神圣一击 |
[34:30] | Thanks anyway. | 还是多谢 |
[34:32] | You can’t let him get away with it. | 你不能这样让他逃脱 |
[34:34] | Tearing Tad down isn’t gonna make me feel any better. | 摧毁Tad也不会让我好受多少 |
[34:39] | Carmen, I can’t stress enough- | Carmen, 我可忍受不了- |
[34:41] | Sorry, Veronica, I guess revenge just isn’t my thing. | 对不起, Veronica, 我想复仇不适合我 |
[34:50] | What if somebody catches us? | 要是谁抓住我们怎么办? |
[34:53] | No one is gonna catch us. | 没人会抓住我们 |
[35:00] | It’s all fun and games until one of you gets my foot up your ass. | 在我踢你们屁股之前, 还是挺好玩的吧 |
[35:16] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[35:18] | I remember those stars and Chinese lamps. | 我记得这些星星和灯笼 |
[35:20] | In fact, they’re about the only things I remember from that night. | 事实上, 它们是我对那晚唯一的记忆 |
[35:24] | A year and a half ago. | 一年半前 |
[35:26] | Shelly Pomeroy had a party. | Shelly Pomeroy 办了个派对 |
[35:36] | Could it be the night Carmen gave her boyfriend a sex show | 会不会就是那晚, Carmen给她男友一个性爱表演 |
[35:39] | in the hot tub that she can’t remember was the same night | 在热水池里, 那个她不记得的夜晚, 是不是同一个晚上 |
[35:41] | that I was drugged and raped in a guest bedroom? | 我被下了药, 在客房被强奸了? |
[35:50] | I know I should have told you. | 我知道我应该先告诉你 |
[35:52] | No. Your life is your business. | 不. 这是你自己的生活 |
[35:55] | I just felt after a year of not knowing I wanted options. | 我只感到, 一年以来, 我没意识到其实我想要另一种选择 |
[35:59] | If I ever decided to move on, | 如果我决定要走出来 |
[36:02] | serving notice is just a first step and if I think I might take another | 等告示只是第一步, 如果我有其他举措的话? |
[36:11] | No more surprises, I promise. | 不会再瞒着你了, 我保证 |
[36:14] | I just want you to be happy, Dad, | 我只想你过得开心, 老爸 |
[36:17] | and I realise that may involve surprises. | 我想那可能包括了意外惊喜 |
[36:26] | Roberto Nalbandion. | |
[36:29] | Who’s Roberto Nalbandion? | 谁是Roberto Nalbandion? |
[36:32] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[36:33] | Okay, forgive me if as of yet, I’m unimpressed. | 好, 原谅我还没有, 被你打动 |
[36:36] | I don’t know who he is but I do know that someone purchased | 我虽不知道他是谁, 但我知道有人购买了 |
[36:38] | his Argentinean passport off of eBay and had it shipped to the airport at Marriott. | 他的阿根廷护照, 在易趣上, 并要送到Marriott的机场 |
[36:43] | Dad, this is Mac. | 爸, 这是Mac |
[36:45] | She knows her way around a computer. Mac, my dad. | 她很精通计算机. Mac, 我爸 |
[36:47] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[36:48] | So. Argentina. | 那么. 阿根廷 |
[36:50] | Roberto Nalbandion. | |
[36:53] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[36:59] | So, the bounty on Duncan, what’s my share? | 那, 找到Duncan的奖金, 我能分到多少? |
[37:04] | Eight, | 八 |
[37:05] | ten. | 十 |
[37:06] | Ten, but you drive a hard bargain. | 十, 如果你坚持的话 |
[37:09] | I meant percent. | 我指百分比 |
[37:11] | You’ll get your cut. | 你会得到你那份的 |
[37:12] | New question. | 新问题 |
[37:14] | Is there anyway to figure out when a video was recorded on someone’s cell phone? | 有没有办法查出一段录像是什么时候被录到手机上的? |
[37:18] | Sure, every MPEG has an embedded time stamp. | 当然, 每段MPEG都有载入时间记号 |
[37:21] | Okay. Carmen’s video. | 好的. Carmen的录像 |
[37:23] | I’ve got it up on the screen. | 我把它放桌面上了 |
[37:25] | Sure. No problem. | 好. 没问题 |
[37:32] | It says the image was captured at 3:23am, December 7th 2003. | 这段影像是2003年12月7日凌晨3点23分拍摄的 |
[37:38] | I can’t believe that butthead sent it out. | 我真不相信这个混蛋把它散发出去了 |
[37:44] | What, does that date mean something? | 怎么, 这个日期意味着什么吗? |
[37:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:48] | Only that Carmen and I don’t remember the same night. | 只是Carmen和我在那天都意识模糊 |
[37:52] | No, I just have a meeting. | 不, 我就有个会要开 |
[37:54] | Well, you have until 5:30 to decide chicken or fish | 好, 你在5:30 前决定是吃鸡还是鱼 |
[37:57] | otherwise you lose your right to complain. | 不然你无权抱怨 |
[38:00] | Bye Keith. | 再见Keith |
[38:06] | You wanted to see me, Mr | 你要见我, 先生? |
[38:08] | Clarence Wiedman. | |
[38:10] | I’m with security here, Mrs Fennel. | 我是这里的保安, Fennel女士 |
[38:12] | I wanted to talk to you about Keith Mars. | 我想和你谈谈Keith Mars |
[38:15] | What? | 什么? |
[38:16] | I know you’ve been seeing Mr Mars for the past couple months. | 我知道在过去几个月里, 你一直和Mars先生约会 |
[38:19] | What you may not know; | 有些你可能不清楚; |
[38:22] | he is a man with a known grudge against the Kane family and this company. | 他和Kane家族还有这个公司结怨很深 |
[38:28] | I’m gonna have to ask you to stop seeing him if you wanna avoid problems with your job here. | 你要不想给工作惹麻烦的话, 我要请你别再见他了 |
[38:34] | Look, Mr Weed, or wh-whatever your name is. | 瞧, Weed先生, 随便你叫什么名字 |
[38:38] | I have been a perfect employee since the moment I stepped through that door | 在我走进这扇门之前, 我一直是个无可挑剔的职员 |
[38:42] | and I have never done anything to raise questions as to my dedication to my job. | 我从没有做过, 使我职业操守蒙羞的事 |
[38:46] | The idea that you can tell me what I can and can’t do with my personal life | 你居然认为你能左右我的私人生活? |
[38:52] | Well, Clarence | 好, Clarence? |
[38:53] | Mrs Fennel. You know what this is? | Fennel女士. 你知道这是什么吗? |
[39:00] | This is an electronic eavesdropping device. | 这是一个电子窃听装置 |
[39:04] | A bug. | 窃听器 |
[39:06] | I found it in that houseplant which has been in my office for the last several weeks. | 我在那摆放在我房间几个星期的植物上发现了它 |
[39:11] | You know who delivered it? | 你知道是谁安放了它? |
[39:16] | Your son, Wallace. | 你儿子, Wallace |
[39:20] | Like I said. | 像我说的 |
[39:22] | You really might want to reconsider your relationship with Mr Mars. | 你真要好好考虑你和Mars先生的关系 |
[39:27] | An hour early to school is pretty brown-nosey, but even at Neptune | 早一个小时到学校, 近乎谄媚, 不过就算在海王星 |
[39:31] | yachting is not a recognized excuse for a late English report. | 划艇比赛也不是迟交英文报告的适当理由 |
[39:36] | How’s it hangin’, Tad? | 挂在那里怎么样, Tad? |
[39:39] | Let me guess: uncomfortable? | 让我猜猜: 不舒服? |
[39:45] | I guess you and Carmen got those bikers to put me up here. | 我猜是你和Carmen让那些机车手把我绑起来的 |
[39:48] | I had nothing to do with putting you up here. | 我可没份把你绑上去 |
[39:51] | But I might be convinced to help you get down. | 不过我可能被说服, 把你放下来 |
[39:55] | What do you want from me, bitch? | 你想得到什么, 臭婊子? |
[39:57] | You destroyed my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[39:59] | You took away the only person that I ever loved. | 你夺走了我唯一爱过的人 |
[40:02] | I don’t recall forcing you to send that video. | 我不记得我有强迫你传播录像 |
[40:04] | No, she did. She left me. | 不, 是她逼我的. 她离开了我 |
[40:06] | And what good did sending it do? | 传出录像又有什么帮助? |
[40:09] | Who’s gonna wanna touch her now? | 现在还有谁想要碰她? |
[40:12] | You know, if I can’t have her, no one can. | 你知道, 要是我不能拥有她, 他人也休想 |
[40:15] | You are so lucky she has a better soul than I do | 你真幸运, 她比我善良 |
[40:18] | because I would have taken you down with me. | 因为我会把你拖下来 |
[40:21] | So what are you gonna cut me down if I apologise, is that it? | 那我道歉了你会放我下来, 是这样么? |
[40:25] | Nope. | 不 |
[40:26] | I just want a simple answer to a simple question. | 我只想要一个简单问题的简单回答 |
[40:30] | Who gave you the rohypnol the night of Shelly Pomeroy’s party. | 谁在Shelly Pomeroy派对那晚给了你rohypnol |
[40:34] | Yeah, I know. You roofied your girlfriend. | 是的, 我知道了. 你对你女友下了迷药 |
[40:37] | “Class” with a capital “K”. | 由大写的” K” 分类的 |
[40:40] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[40:42] | In about five minutes, people are gonna start showing up for school | 再过五分钟, 人们就会在学校出现 |
[40:45] | and unless you want your little business to be the first thing they see, | 要是你不希望他们第一眼就看到你的小玩意 |
[40:49] | you’re gonna tell me who gave you the roofies. | 你就要告诉我是谁给你了迷药 |
[40:52] | There weren’t any roofies. | 那不是迷药 |
[40:56] | It was GHB. | 是GHB |
[40:59] | It was Logan Echolls. He gave it to me. | 是Logan Echolls. 他给我的 |
[41:09] | Oh, thank you. | 哦, 多谢 |
[41:10] | This might sting a bit. | 可能会有点疼 |
[41:13] | Look, Veronica. Come back here. | 瞧, Veronica. 回来 |
[41:16] | Veronica, please! | Veronica, 别! |
[41:19] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[41:21] | Oh, this isn’t over, Veronica Mars! | 哦, 我们没完, Veronica Mars! 美眉校探 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[41:59] | Synchro: Amariss – www.forom.com – |