时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars | Veronica Mars前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I need to report a crime. | 我要报案 |
[00:04] | Is there anyone in particular you’d like me to arrest | 有谁是你明确想让我逮捕的吗? |
[00:06] | or should I just round up the sons of the most important families in town? | 还是说我该把所有最重要家庭的儿子们都关起来? |
[00:10] | You know what this is? A bug. | 你知道这是什么吗?窃听器 |
[00:12] | I found it in that houseplant. | 我在花盆里找到的 |
[00:13] | You know who delivered it? Your son. | 你知道是谁把它送来的吗?你儿子 |
[00:15] | Fifty grand? Not bad. | 五万块?不错嘛 |
[00:17] | Money for nothing. | 金钱无用 |
[00:19] | It might not be as easy as you think. | 也许不会象你想的那么容易 |
[00:21] | Duncan Kane? I think I’ll be able to track him down. | Duncan Kane? 我想我能找到他 |
[00:23] | I loved Lilly and Lilly loved guys. | 我爱Lilly,Lilly爱男人 |
[00:26] | It’s okay. I don’t have to feel guilty anymore. | 没什么. 我不用再内疚了 |
[00:28] | Feel guilty about what? | 为什么内疚? |
[00:32] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么啊 |
[00:34] | Who gave you the rohypnol the night of Shelly Pomeroy’s party. | 那晚在Shelly Pomeroy的派对是谁给你的迷幻药? |
[00:37] | It was Logan Echolls. | 是Logan Echolls |
[01:18] | Buenos dias | 早上好 |
[01:23] | I know. | 我明白 |
[01:25] | Of all the countries under military dictatorship in all the world. | 在世界上这么多军事独裁国家中 |
[01:29] | So did they give you the jet to take me back home? | 他们给你飞机了来接我回去了吗? |
[01:32] | Or am I supposed to click my heels? | 还是我得走回去? |
[01:33] | It’s a hell of a job you did with the fake passport, by the way. | 顺便一提,你很花了一番功夫弄假护照 |
[01:38] | Do you think I killed Lilly? | 你认为是我杀了Lilly? |
[01:39] | I don’t know who killed your sister, Duncan. | 我不知道是谁杀了你妹妹,Duncan |
[01:42] | I only know it wasn’t Abel Koontz. | 我只知道不是Abel Koontz |
[01:46] | I know it wasn’t me. | 我知道不是我做的 |
[01:48] | Randy just finished shaping it for me. | Randy刚帮我整修好 |
[01:50] | Double concave bottom with the sweetest little rocker through the tail. | 双凹滑行面,加上板尾最美妙的弧��u板 |
[01:54] | Ooh and you dinged it your first time out? | 你第一次出来的时候就不停说了 |
[01:56] | What? | 啥? |
[01:57] | Dude, so not laughing. This is my child. | 老兄, 一点不好笑. 这就象是我的小孩 |
[02:00] | Okay, dude, the thought of you breeding ahh. | 好吧,老兄,想到你的抚育方法?哈 |
[02:04] | Mazel tov. | 祝你好运 |
[02:05] | Hey, Veronica. | 嘿, Veronica. |
[02:06] | Hey, will you stop for two seconds? | Hey, 你能停一下吗? |
[02:08] | You see when they run away like that, it’s kind of a hint they’re not interested. | 你瞧,当女人这样跑掉,就是告诉你她们并不感兴趣 |
[02:14] | Look, you do not want to start with me today, paco. | 你今天不会想跟我捣乱,废物 |
[02:16] | Are you sure? It was in my day planner under goals. | 你确定?我今天的行程表里,它就排在高尔夫球之后 |
[02:18] | How is this your business? | 这关你什么事? |
[02:19] | Well I’m just looking out for Veronica. | 我正好在等Veronica |
[02:21] | So if you think you’re going to lay a hand on her the way you did Lilly… | 如果你以为你可以象你对Lilly一样对她动手…… |
[02:24] | Don’t you even say her name. | 不许你叫她的名字! |
[02:27] | Actually, she kind of liked it when I said her name. | 事实上,我叫她名字时她满喜欢的 |
[02:30] | You think she had any real interest in you? | 你以为她真的对你有兴趣? |
[02:32] | You’re a pork rind. | 你这个猪肉皮 |
[02:34] | You’re what people grab when they’re stoned and just want garbage. | 你不过是别人喝醉时随手乱抓的垃圾 |
[02:37] | What makes it worse? | 怎样想更糟糕? |
[02:38] | Thinking she had feelings for me, | 想到她对我有感情? |
[02:40] | or that she was using me for sex? | 还是她只是为了性利用我? |
[02:43] | You stay away from Veronica. | 你离Veronica远点 |
[02:45] | I’m not the one she’s running away from. | 我可不是她躲开的那个人 |
[02:47] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[02:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | What is it, buddy? | 怎么了? |
[02:59] | Hey, what is it? | 怎么回事? |
[03:12] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[03:19] | It’s kind of a bad time. | 现在时候不对? |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:22] | So I should come back when, never? | 那我该什么时候回来?再也别来? |
[03:24] | That work for you? | 你想要那样? |
[03:27] | What did I do, Veronica? | 我做了什么, Veronica? |
[03:29] | Can you just tell me so that I can apologise or explain?! | 你能不能至少告诉我,好让我道歉和解释?! |
[03:33] | Explain. Okay. | 解释。好啊 |
[03:36] | Explain to me why you were the one with GHB the night of Shelly Pomeroy’s party | 跟我解释为什么那晚在Shelly Pomeroy的派对 带着迷幻药的人是你? |
[03:41] | when someone drugged and raped me. | 那晚有人对我下药,迷奸了我 |
[03:44] | Explanation? | 解释? |
[03:46] | Apology? | 道歉? |
[03:47] | You were raped? | 你被……? |
[03:51] | Okay, don’t! Seriously! | 好了, 不要! 真的! |
[03:54] | What happened to you? | 你发生了什么事? |
[03:55] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[03:58] | Wait. Wait a second, you think- | 等等. 你以为―― |
[03:59] | I was told you were the one with the drugs. | 人家告诉我你是那个带迷幻药的人 |
[04:02] | Yeah. I got some Liquid X when I was in Tijuana with Luke and Sean. | 是的,我跟Luke和Sean在Tijuana市弄了些迷幻药 |
[04:05] | We were just gonna have some fun. | 我们本打算找些乐子 |
[04:06] | Fun? Like sex with unconscious people fun? | 乐子? 跟无知觉的人发生关系这种乐子? |
[04:09] | No, fun like go to a rave fun. | 不, 象狂欢派对那种乐子 |
[04:11] | Oh. Okay. You’ve convinced me. Bygones. | 哦,OK,你说服我了。都是过去的事了 |
[04:14] | What can I do? | 我能怎么做? |
[04:17] | What can I do to make it better? | 我能怎么做,才会好一点? |
[04:20] | I’m going to find out who did this to me and I’m going to make them pay. | 我要找出是谁对我做了这种事 然后我会让他们付出代价 |
[04:24] | Even if it was you. | 就算是你 |
[04:29] | Sorry. I have to go throw up now. | 抱歉. 我必须得去吐了 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[05:05] | As a rule, people that hate you aren’t that helpful. | 通常来说, 讨厌你的人不会帮你的忙 |
[05:08] | There were about a hundred people at Shelly’s party. | 那晚在Shelly的派对大概有上百个人 |
[05:11] | Ninety-eight of them would walk over my corpse for free gum. | 其中98个人会踩过我的尸体就为了拿免费的口香糖 |
[05:14] | My 09er resources are limited | 我的富家子弟资源有限 |
[05:17] | but I do have a few people I can count on. | 不过我还是有些能指望的人 |
[05:19] | Um, can we skip English today? | 我们跷掉今天的英语课如何? |
[05:22] | I have some sort of Hemingway related narcolepsy. | 我简直得了海明威嗜睡症 |
[05:25] | You start talking about “The Sun Also Rises” and I start falling asleep. | 你们一讲《太阳照样升起》我就开始打瞌睡 |
[05:28] | Don’t blame Papa, blame Mrs Murphy’s monotone. | 别怪爸爸,怪Murphy太太的单调 |
[05:33] | Hey, you were at Shelly Pomroy’s end of the year party, right? | Shelly Pomroy的年终派对你也在,对吧? |
[05:36] | Uh, yeah, yeah for a little while. | 对,只呆了一会 |
[05:40] | Did you see me there? | 你在那看见我了吗? |
[05:42] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[05:43] | I just want to know, my memories a little fuzzy about that night. | 我只想知道,那晚我记得不太清楚 |
[05:47] | Yep, maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这是件好事 |
[05:49] | So you did see me. | 那你是看到我了的 |
[05:51] | For like a second. | 只看见了一会 |
[05:52] | I was with Cole and we were just leaving. | 我当时跟Cole一起,我们正打算离开 |
[05:55] | I didn’t even say goodbye to Shelly. | 我还没跟Shelly说再见 |
[05:57] | You talk to her like fifty times a day, come on. | 你跟她每天起码讲50次话,走吧 |
[06:01] | Unless you want to stick around for some body shots. | .除非你想留下来等着玩body shot |
[06:09] | Someone should help her. | 该有人帮帮她 |
[06:10] | Come on, let’s go. I’m not ending the night with Veronica Mars puking in my car. | 来吧,我们走吧. 我可不要今晚 以Veronica Mars吐在我车里来做结束 |
[06:13] | We can’t leave her like that. | 我们不能这样留她在那 |
[06:17] | Look, someone’s got her. | 瞧,有人帮她 |
[06:20] | Hey, dude, you can’t be the cavalry and the martyr… | 嘿,老兄, 你不能既扮黑脸又扮白脸… |
[06:25] | You don’t know who helped me? | 你不知道是谁帮了我? |
[06:29] | No, so that’s your big high school related embarrassing moment. | 不,那这就算是你高中时代最丢脸的时刻 |
[06:32] | Everyone’s got one, right? | 每人都有一刻,对吧? |
[06:36] | You got to let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[06:38] | You’ll make yourself crazy. | 你会把你自己逼疯的 |
[06:48] | Watch your step sir. | 注意脚下,先生 |
[06:53] | Mr Mars, | Mars先生 |
[06:56] | well done. | 干得不错 |
[06:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[06:59] | Maybe your daughter has a future in travel planning. | 也许你的女儿在旅游策划方面能大有前途 |
[07:02] | And if she gets a discount and I travel the world, I’ll be sure to send you a postcard. | 如果她拿到折扣而我周游世界 我一定会寄给你明信片的 |
[07:07] | You can hang it in your cell. | 你可以挂在你的小办公室里 |
[07:12] | Keith, thank you. | Keith, 谢谢你 |
[07:15] | I don’t know what we would have done. | 我真不知道我们该怎么办 |
[07:16] | I’m happy everything worked out. | 我很高兴一切都没事了 |
[07:18] | I know you’re anxious to get home so just stop by the office | 我知道你急着回家,那随便在我办公室停一下吧 |
[07:21] | when it’s convenient and we’ll finish up. | 方便的话我们完成生意 |
[07:23] | Finish up? | 完成? |
[07:24] | I’m referring to the reward. | 我是指赏金 |
[07:26] | You might want to speak to your daughter about that. | 你也许该和你女儿谈谈这个 |
[07:29] | Veronica and I had an arrangement. | Veronica和我已经说好了 |
[07:31] | You just met her end of the bargain. | 我们一达成协议你就遇到了她 |
[07:39] | You have no idea what the past few weeks have been like. | 你完全不知道过去的几周是怎么样的 |
[07:45] | Next time you run away, take your medication with you. | 下次你要出走,记得带上药 |
[07:57] | Empty stomach. | 空腹不能吃药 |
[08:01] | Remember when I saved you from drug dealers and I said I may call upon you for a favour someday. | 记得上次我从药贩子手上救了你时 说过可能以后会要你还我的情 |
[08:06] | You didn’t say that. | 你没有那样说 |
[08:08] | It was implied. | 我很含蓄的 |
[08:09] | Okay, what can I do you for. | 好吧,我能帮你什么忙? |
[08:11] | Nice. | 很好 |
[08:12] | Uh, I heard you went to TJ with Sean and Logan and scored some GHB. | 我听说是你跟Sean还有Logan去TJ市弄的迷欢药 |
[08:19] | Wow, that was like, ah, that was like a year ago. I don’t have any now. | 哇,那是一年前的事了,我现在手头已经没有了 |
[08:24] | I was gonna spike your juice box and have my way with you. | 我正看上你的掌上播放器 先让你领教下我的厉害 |
[08:27] | What’d you do with it? | 你用来干什么了 |
[08:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:30] | Honestly, I didn’t do anything, I gave it away. | 真的,我什么都没做,我全给人了 |
[08:32] | Who’d you give it to? | 你给谁了? |
[08:34] | Um, Dick Casablancas. | |
[08:43] | Look at that. Beaver’s getting all the lovin’, Dick’s flapping out in the breeze. | 瞧那,Beaver享尽温柔,我Dick一个人吹冷风 |
[08:47] | Please, you have like the hottest girlfriend ever. | 拜托,你女朋友是最火辣的 |
[08:49] | Much like fake boobs, you know. | 更象是假胸部,你明白吗? |
[08:51] | Great to look at but they don’t do as much as you’d like them to. | 看起来是很好,但你不能想做什么就做什么 (真经典……) |
[08:54] | Wait’ll you get a couple of drinks in her. | 等会你灌她几杯酒 |
[08:56] | She’s on fricking Atkins. | 她在节食 |
[08:58] | Did you guys get some stuff in TJ? | 你们不是从TJ市弄了些货? |
[09:00] | I’m saving it for a special occasion. | 我要留到特殊时刻才用 |
[09:04] | And this isn’t it. | 现在又不是 |
[09:08] | Who invited Veronica Mars? Huh? | 谁叫Veronica Mars来的? |
[09:11] | Why do you let this stuff get to you? | 你们为什么要为这烦心? |
[09:13] | Look at you, you’re all tense. | 瞧你,多紧绷 |
[09:16] | Can you not be all over me for five seconds? | 你能不能至少5秒针别黏在我身上 |
[09:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | So Dick drugged Madison? | 那Dick对Madison下了药? |
[09:29] | Well, he-he asked for two doses and I, so I just, | 他要了两份 |
[09:33] | I figured he was gonna take one and ask her to take the other one but, um, | 我猜他是打算自己瞌一份,再给她一份 但是…… |
[09:37] | I’m pretty sure she didn’t. | 我非常确定她没有瞌 |
[09:39] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:40] | You’re not gonna like this part. | 你不会喜欢这部分的 |
[09:48] | Stringy haired white trash. | 戴假发的穷垃圾! |
[09:50] | As I understand it, GHB is supposed to make you nicer. | 我知道的,迷幻药只会使人更温和 |
[09:55] | Why would Madison do that? | 为什么Madison要那么做? |
[09:56] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:58] | ‘Cause she’s a horrible human being? | 因为她是个可怖的人类? |
[10:01] | You can keep asking, but you’re not the fairest, trust me. | 你可以继续问镜子 但是你永远不会是最美丽的,相信我 |
[10:04] | I can tell you who the pastiest is. | 我可以告诉你谁是最苍白的 |
[10:07] | What’s the deal, can’t buy bronzer with food stamps? | 怎么回事,用失业食物�宦虿坏焦磐�色闪粉? |
[10:10] | You wrote slut on my car last year at Shelly’s party. Why? | 去年在Shelly的派对你在我车上 写“荡妇”,为什么? |
[10:18] | Because whore had too many letters. | 因为“娼妇”笔画比较多 |
[10:22] | I have never done anything to you, up ’til now. | 我还没对你动过手,到目前为止 |
[10:26] | Whatever, Veronica. | 随便, Veronica. |
[10:27] | Oh, like what? | 比如说? |
[10:28] | How ’bout making out with my boyfriend in front of an entire party. | 比如说你当着整个派对跟我男朋友瞎搞 |
[10:32] | I guess I shouldn’t take that personally, though, huh? | 我猜我不该太记私仇? |
[10:35] | You pretty much made out with everyone. | 你差不多是跟所有人瞎搞了 |
[10:37] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[10:38] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[10:40] | What’s up Dick? How’s it going? | 怎么了,Dick? 怎么样了? |
[10:42] | anybody else | 谁也不要 |
[10:44] | When I think about you I touch myself. | 当我想到你,忍不住触摸我自己 |
[10:47] | You have the best hair. | 你有最好的头发 |
[10:49] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢, 恩? |
[10:57] | Come on, that’s not cool. | 算了,这不太好 |
[10:59] | You think that’s cool though don’t you, Case? | 你觉得很好,对吧Case? |
[11:02] | I made out with Dick and Casey? | 我跟Dick还有Casey? |
[11:04] | Please. You made out with the garage door. | 拜托,你连车库门都没放过 |
[11:08] | And don’t even start with the “I was so wasted”. | 别开始来“我喝太醉了”这一套 |
[11:13] | I wasn’t drunk, I was drugged. | 我没喝醉,我是被下药了 |
[11:14] | Someone put GHB in my drink. | 有人在我的饮料里放了迷幻药 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[11:20] | She could have gotten me fired, Keith. How is that not a big deal to you. | 她差点害我被解雇,Keith.怎么你完全无动于衷 |
[11:24] | I didn’t say it wasn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[11:25] | She put a listening device in a plant, | 她放了个窃听器在花盆里 |
[11:28] | had my son deliver it to my place of business! | 然后叫我儿子放到我工作的地方 |
[11:31] | And she has her reasons. | 她有她这么做的缘故 |
[11:32] | Her reasons? She’s seventeen! | 缘故?她才17岁 |
[11:34] | She’s not your average seventeen year-old. | 她不是一般的那种17岁 |
[11:36] | Well, how can she be when you treat her like she forty. | 如果你以对四十岁的态度对她,她怎么能做一般17岁 |
[11:40] | Mrs Fennel. I-I’m so sorry but Clarence Wiedman knew that I would- | Fennel太太. 我很抱歉 但是Clarence Wiedman知道我―― |
[11:43] | – Veronica. – Just let me explain. | – 让我解释 |
[11:45] | – No, you just give us a minute. – Dad, if I could just explain. | – 不,你给我们俩一分钟 – 爸爸,我能解释 |
[11:47] | Veronica, go to your room, now. | Veronica, 去自己的房间,现在! |
[11:52] | Fine. | 好 |
[11:55] | But he bugged me first. | 但他先窃听我的 |
[12:02] | He bugged her first? | 他先窃听她? |
[12:15] | Duncan’s okay, he’s back home. | Duncan没事了,他回家了 |
[12:18] | His parents are gonna keep him home a couple of days, let him rest. | 他父母要先让他在家休息几天 |
[12:22] | I’m so sorry, Dad. | 我真抱歉,爸爸 |
[12:23] | Stop, it’s okay. | 停,没事的 |
[12:24] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[12:26] | I’m the one who gave Wallace a bugged plant. | 是我给Wallace装了窃听器的盆栽 |
[12:30] | Veronica. Did you make some kind of deal with Celeste Kane that I don’t know about? | Veronica. 你有没有跟Celeste Kane 做了什么我不知道的协议? |
[12:35] | I told her I’d look for Duncan if she released Weevil. | 我告诉她我会去找Duncan如果她释放Weevil |
[12:39] | Well, she said she wouldn’t pay the reward. | 她说她不会付我们赏金 |
[12:41] | She said that we’re even now. | 她说我们现在扯平了 |
[12:43] | It’s ridiculous of course, they’ll pay. She’s just enjoying the moment. | 当然非常荒谬 他们会付钱的她只是耍一下口头的威风 |
[12:46] | She’s a witch. | 她是个老巫婆 |
[12:48] | Veronica. | |
[12:49] | What if you started looking for another job? | 你另找一份工打怎么样? |
[12:52] | Selling clothes or something. | 卖衣服之类的 |
[12:54] | What? | 什么? |
[12:54] | I just can’t help think that | 我忍不住会想 |
[12:57] | your life would be better if you weren’t working for me. | 如果你不跟我一起工作,你的生活会好很多 |
[13:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[13:03] | You’re the best father in the world. | 你是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[13:06] | I mean, come on, look at me. | 我是说,来瞧瞧我 |
[13:08] | I’m healthy, happy, | 我健康,快乐 |
[13:11] | good grades, | 成绩好 |
[13:12] | all my own teeth, | 没假牙 |
[13:15] | fancy shoes. | 漂亮的鞋子 |
[13:19] | I never would have gotten through this past year if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是因为你,我根本过不了这过去的一年 |
[13:22] | If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have to. | 如果不是因为我,你也不会有这样一年 |
[13:35] | Hey, stranger. | 嘿,陌生人 |
[13:37] | What’s up Veronica? | 怎么了,Veronica? |
[13:39] | Kind of an awkward question. Do you remember Shelly’s end of the year party? | 问个有点笨的问题. 你还记得Shelly的年终派对吗? |
[13:43] | I know it was a while ago. | 我知道有一阵子了 |
[13:44] | Not really. Look, I’ve gotta get some stuff done before class. See you around, okay. | 不太记得. 瞧,我在上课之前还有点事。 回见,OK? |
[13:48] | Oh yeah. I was just wondering how you’ve been, you know, without your grandmother. | 哦好,我在想你过得怎么样了 你知道,没有你的祖母 |
[13:56] | I’ve been good. | 我很好 |
[13:58] | Got my priorities in check. | 有了支票的优先权 |
[14:00] | No more throwing my family’s money at strangers so I can eat S’Mores and listen to bad folk music. | 只要不再朝陌生人扔我家的钱 就可以吃综合食品和听坏音乐 |
[14:05] | What was the awkward question? | 你那个笨问题是什么? |
[14:06] | Did I hit on you at Shelly’s party? | 在Shelly的派对我有没有对你调情? |
[14:09] | No. | 没有 |
[14:09] | Did it get ugly at Shelly’s? | 我有没有弄的很难看? |
[14:11] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,有 |
[14:15] | I don’t want anybody else. | 我谁也不要 |
[14:18] | When I think about you, I touch myself. | 当我想到你,忍不住触摸我自己 |
[14:24] | You like grabbing hair, huh? | 你喜欢抓头发,对吧? |
[14:27] | That’s nice, huh. | 真不错 |
[14:35] | Why don’t you go see Uncle Casey. | 不如你去见见Casey叔叔 |
[14:39] | Oh, no thanks. I like mine to be able to stand on their own power. | 不,谢了,我还是喜欢靠自己的力量“站起来” |
[14:43] | Well, I’m gonna go drink some bleach now. | 我得去喝点漂白剂 |
[14:46] | You know, just a thought. If you don’t remember much about that party, | 瞧, 只是个念头. 如果你不太记得那个派对 |
[14:49] | maybe you should leave it that way. | 也许你该就让它这样 |
[14:50] | Can I guess that means you saw something else? | 我能否推测这意味着你还看见了一些事? |
[14:55] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[14:57] | You are home. | 你就在家 |
[14:58] | See there’s your pool and your hot tub and your big mansion. | 瞧,这是你家的池塘,按摩澡盆,还有大厦 |
[15:01] | And here’s a hot foreign exchange student who’s been living with your family. | 还有个住在你家的超辣外国交换学生 |
[15:05] | Now, I know you’ve had your eye on her | 我知道你看上了她 |
[15:08] | and that’s okay, it’s perfectly natural. | 没关系, 很正常 |
[15:13] | Some of the guys thought it would be cool to see you make out with Shelly. | 有些人觉得很想看你跟Shelly亲热 |
[15:16] | They were feeding me shots? | 他们灌我酒? |
[15:18] | Guess they were afraid you were sobering up. | 我猜他们是怕你清醒过来 |
[15:35] | Ugh. This is why I need to keep my walkie-talkies in my car. Muck. | 这就是我为什么要把对讲机放在我车里。垃圾 |
[15:40] | Really? The dirt? | 真的?那污垢? |
[15:42] | See, I find I hardly need my walkie-talkies at school at all. | 瞧, 我发现我在学校根本用不到对讲机 |
[15:45] | But that’s me. | 不过那是我 |
[15:47] | Wallace. I’m so sorry I had you bug Kane Software. | Wallace. 我很抱歉让你在Kane软件公司按窃听器 |
[15:50] | I honestly thought no one would find out and if I knew that your mom was gonna get in trouble- | 我真的以为没人会发现,如果我知道你妈妈会惹上麻烦― |
[15:54] | Stop! I’m not stupid. | 停!我不傻 |
[15:56] | I know I wasn’t just delivering a plant. | 我知道我送的不只是盆栽 |
[15:58] | I could’ve said no. | 我可以说不的 |
[16:03] | You know, I do these things for you and I never ask you why. | 瞧, 我为你做这些事,从不问为什么 |
[16:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:08] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[16:10] | Because I know you would never tell me. | 因为我知道你永远不会告诉我 |
[16:12] | I’d do the same for you. | 我也会为你做的 |
[16:15] | Logan Echolls used one of the absence slips I took for you. | Logan Echolls用了张我帮你弄到的缺席假条 |
[16:18] | You checked the absence slips? | 你检查了缺席假条? |
[16:20] | You, I do favours for. | 我是为了你 |
[16:22] | My friends, I put my butt on the line for. | 我的朋友,我两肋插刀 |
[16:24] | That guy doesn’t even know my name. | 他根本不知道我的名字 |
[16:26] | You wanna tell me why I’m helping him out? | 你愿意告诉我为什么我帮了他的忙吗? |
[16:27] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[16:28] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[16:31] | I needed him for something with his mother’s case. | 我为了他妈妈的案子需要他帮忙 |
[16:34] | I-it was just loose ends and stuff. That’s it. | 是些零碎材料一类的事. 就这样 |
[16:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Now that I have all the details, I don’t feel like such a chump. | 现在我全都知道了, 我不在觉得象个傻瓜了 |
[16:56] | What? | 干吗? |
[16:58] | I’m just thinking of all the ways I can destroy you. | 我只是在想,那些我可以摧毁你的方法 |
[17:01] | Well you sitting there grinning is kind of torturous. | 你现在坐在这里笑已经够折磨人了 |
[17:04] | So Shelly Pomroy and I were thinking of getting together later | Shelly Pomroy和我等一下想聚聚 |
[17:07] | for a little girl-on-girl, you wanna come with? | 来点女VS女的,你想一起吗? |
[17:11] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:12] | You know, when you’re about to soil yourself, you get a little twitch right in your eye. | 你知道的,你一心虚,眼睛就会抽搐 |
[17:16] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[17:18] | Sure you do. | 你当然知道 |
[17:19] | And unless you want me to tell one of my favourite local deputies | 除非你要我去告诉我最喜欢的地方官助理, |
[17:22] | that you were the one with GHB the night of Shelly’s party, | 说那天晚上在Shelly的派对带迷幻药去的人是你 |
[17:25] | I know you were feeding me drinks. | 我知道你灌我喝酒 |
[17:27] | Look, I wasn’t feeding you drinks. It was Dick. | 不是我,是Dick. |
[17:29] | He’s the one that you should be talking to. | 他是你该找的人 |
[17:35] | Dick. | |
[17:37] | What? | 干吗? |
[17:38] | You’re gonna hurt her or something, man. | 你会伤害她的 |
[17:39] | Oh, I’d hurt her. | 噢,我会的 |
[17:41] | You, she might not even notice. | 你的话,她可能根本不会发现 |
[17:43] | It-this is-this is so not even funny. | 这真是一点都不好笑 |
[17:45] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[17:46] | Like you’re-like you’re serious? | 你认真的? |
[17:48] | I mean this is you trying to get me to do something stupid that you can laugh at me. | 我是说你想害我做些蠢事,然后你好嘲笑我 |
[17:50] | She’s actually kinda hot. | 她其实满辣的 |
[17:52] | When she’s quiet. | 当她安静的时候 |
[17:53] | Perfectly cute piece of ass. | 完美的发泄对象 |
[17:55] | Ready and willing. | 现成,愿意 |
[17:58] | She’s not willing, Dick, she’s unconscious. | 她不愿意, Dick, 她没知觉的 |
[18:01] | It’s kinda the best you’re gonna do, bro’. | 这种情况最好,兄弟 |
[18:03] | You’re not real big with the sober chicks. | 跟清醒的小妞才不好玩 |
[18:06] | Fine, just go, all right? | 好, 你走吧,好吗? |
[18:07] | That’s my boy. | 这才乖 |
[18:10] | Make sure you suit up. | 注意打伞 |
[18:12] | You don’t know where she’s been. | 你不知道她是什么状态 |
[18:22] | Your issues with Dick and Beaver, not me. | 你该去找Dick和Beaver, 不是我 |
[18:25] | They were horrible to you. | 他们对你很糟糕 |
[18:27] | Well, I’m just sorry you had to witness it. | 我真抱歉让你见证了 |
[18:30] | That must have been awful for you. | 对你来说一定很不好受 |
[18:37] | Hiya, Dick. How’s it going? | 你好, Dick. 过得怎么样? |
[18:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你TMD在干什么? |
[18:41] | Um, trying to get your attention. | 恩,试着引起你的注意 |
[18:45] | Got a couple questions for ya. | 有些问题要问你 |
[18:47] | You’re frickin’ nuts, you know that? | 你是个神经病,你知道吗? |
[18:49] | Insulting me right now seems like a good plan, how? | 现在侮辱我好象不是个好主意哦 |
[18:53] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[18:54] | Answers, and quickly. | 答案, 要快 |
[18:56] | Did you give me GHB the night of Shelly’s party? | 那晚在Shelly的派对是不是你对我下药 |
[18:58] | What? No. I’m not even the one who had it. | 什么?我根本不是有药的人 |
[19:01] | I mean, I got some, but I didn’t give any to you. I swear on my life. | 我是说,我有一些,但是我没给你 我以我的命发誓 |
[19:05] | See, when you say that, it makes me hope you’re lying. | 瞧,你这么说的时候,我真希望你在撒谎 |
[19:08] | I know you brought me into the guest bedroom for Beaver. | 我知道你把我抱进客房给Beaver |
[19:10] | More like, I found you in the guest bedroom. | 更接近是,我在客房里遇到你 |
[19:12] | Beaver, don’t go, you said you were gonna stay here with me. | Beaver, 别走, 你说你想跟我一块呆在这 |
[19:16] | Yeah, well, I’m here, I’m staying Veronica, I’m here | 好, 我在这,我留下来?Veronica, 我在这 |
[19:18] | Well why don’t you come back here? It’s an awfully big bed. | 你为什么不过来,这张床大极了 |
[19:23] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你这BT在开玩笑吗? |
[19:25] | How ’bout reality, Dick. | 说说事实怎么样, Dick |
[19:27] | What? I’m just telling you what I saw. | 什么?我不过告诉你我看见了什么 |
[19:29] | I didn’t drug you. | 我没对你下药 |
[19:31] | Don’t go blaming me because you got all wasted and slutty. | 别因为你又醉又淫贱就怪我 |
[19:42] | Beaver. | |
[19:44] | Damn, you don’t look happy to see me. | MD,你看起来不高兴看见我 |
[19:48] | How’s it going, Veronica? | 你好吗, Veronica? |
[19:49] | Really well! | 非常好! |
[19:51] | I just found out that the dream I had where I was locked | 我刚发现我那个跟你一起被锁在卧室里的梦是真的 |
[19:54] | all alone in a bedroom with you was reality. | |
[19:57] | Care to share some details, lover? | 想跟我分享些细节吗, 爱人? |
[20:00] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[20:01] | Actually, something did happen. | 事实上, 是发生了一些事的 |
[20:04] | And I might not remember the details, but I sure as hell remember the morning after. | 我可能记不得当晚的细节了 但是我非常确定第二天早上的状况 |
[20:08] | Look, I swear to god, I didn’t touch you, Veronica. | 瞧,我对上帝发誓,我没碰你,Veronica. |
[20:11] | Okay, I mean, Dick, he was, | 好吧, 我是说, Dick, 他, |
[20:13] | he was all on me to and there was, there was this girl, this, | 他作弄我,本来有一个女孩… |
[20:16] | this freshman, her name’s Cindy and she’s kind of | 一个新生, 她叫Cindy,她是那种… |
[20:19] | well, she’s easy, you know and me and her, we were, we were supposed to | 好吧,很容易就带上床的, 我跟她本该…… |
[20:25] | I don’t know, Dick, Dick, he set something up okay and then, | 我不知道, Dick, Dick搞了些把戏 |
[20:28] | and then she was all over Logan and then she left early with him. | 她就黏上Logan了,然后她很早就跟他离开了 |
[20:33] | Yeah, it sucks to be you. And? | 对,你真倒霉,然后呢? |
[20:37] | And then Dick, he brought me to the guest room with you. | 然后Dick, 他把你跟我一起带到客房 |
[20:42] | I just wanted him to leave me alone. | 我只是想要他让我一个人呆会 |
[20:46] | You need me to get you started? | 你要我帮你开始吗? |
[20:47] | Hey, I can draw you a diagram. | 我可以帮你画张示意图 |
[20:49] | That’s cool. You just, you just go, all right? I, I got it. | 没事. 你们走吧,我自己来 |
[20:52] | That’s my boy. | 这才乖 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:55] | Make sure you suit up. | 记得打伞 |
[20:57] | You don’t know where she’s been. | 你不知道她状态怎样 |
[21:06] | Veronica, you okay? | Veronica, 你没事吧? |
[21:18] | It was my big night. | 这就是我的大日子 |
[21:19] | I don’t know, I supposed to lose my virginity, instead I | 我本该当晚失贞的,结果我 |
[21:22] | hurl on Carrie Bishop’s shoes. | 却吐在了Carrie Bishop的鞋子上 |
[21:26] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[21:28] | Really, I mean, I-I swear on my life | 真的,我是说, 我以我的命发誓 |
[21:31] | that the last time that I saw you, you were passed out on that bed. | 最后一次我看见你, 你是晕倒在床上 |
[21:36] | Well, hey. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | Thanks for leaving me there. | 谢谢你把我留在那 |
[21:46] | The whole ritual cleaning thing is textbook for a reason. | 这仪式般的清洁工作是有原因的 |
[21:50] | For a couple of minutes, you’re in control | 有几分钟, 你还能控制住自己 |
[21:52] | and everything’s the way it should be, | 一切都是本该是的样子 |
[21:54] | at least on the surface. | 至少表面上看起来是 |
[21:56] | You see another special on dust mites? | 你在灰尘上发现了什么吗? |
[21:59] | They’re disgusting, they’re everywhere, and they must be destroyed. | 它们真恶心, 到处都是, 我要消灭它们 |
[22:01] | I have any messages, or did you boil them? | 我有留言吗?还是已经被你消灭掉了? |
[22:03] | Just a fax. | 只有份传真 |
[22:04] | Apparently that package you’ve been waiting for is in Vegas. | 你等着要的那个包裹是在Vegas |
[22:09] | Is it a white Bengal tiger? | 是孟加拉白虎吗? |
[22:13] | No, it’s the entertainment lawyer I’ve been tracking for the past year. | 不,是我去年追踪的娱乐界律师 |
[22:17] | My source in Vegas spotted him. I’m gonna have to leave as soon as possible. | 我的人在Vegas发现了他,我得尽快赶去 |
[22:21] | Maybe you want to stay with a friend or something? | 也许你想要和朋友一起过夜还是怎样? |
[22:24] | And miss an opportunity to have the apartment to myself | 这样失去一个人在家乘机 偷袭酒柜和看Skinemax的好机会? |
[22:27] | so that I can raid the liquor cabinet and watch Skinemax? | |
[22:30] | No, wait, I’m a girl. | 不,等等,我是女生 |
[22:33] | I’m gonna do my homework, secure all the locks, | 我会做作业, 锁好门 |
[22:35] | brush, floss, and crawl into bed with an overly protective pit bull. | 刷牙,洗澡 爬上床去和一只过度保护的斗牛犬一起睡觉觉 |
[22:40] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[22:44] | Ah! Especially for you tonight, I am making what will be known | 啊!今晚特别为了你 我要做今后会出名的“Aaron的特制蟹糕”哈哈! |
[22:49] | from now on as “Aaron’s Extra Special Crab Cakes.” Ha ha! | |
[22:56] | I’m sure I’ll thoroughly enjoy them. | 我确信我一定会喜欢的 |
[22:58] | Right up until my oesophagus closes up, cuts off my air supply, | 直到我的食管堵塞,不能呼吸 |
[23:01] | and I shuffle off this mortal coil. | 然后我就摆脱了尘世的烦恼 |
[23:04] | Perhaps my last words will be “Great crab, Papa.” | 也许我的遗言会是”好蟹糕, 爸爸” |
[23:10] | I’m allergic to shellfish. | 我对甲壳类动物过敏 |
[23:12] | Oh. Of course. I forgot. | 哦,当然,我忘了 |
[23:14] | You didn’t forget. | 你不是忘了 |
[23:16] | You never knew. | 你是从来就不知道 |
[23:18] | I did, I-I-I just got you confused with Trina, that’s all. | 我知道, 我只是把你跟Trina弄混了, 就这样 |
[23:20] | I’m the one allergic to shellfish. | 我是对甲壳类动物过敏 |
[23:22] | Trina’s the one allergic to work. | Trina是对工作过敏 |
[23:24] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[23:26] | somehow you got it in your head that I don’t know a thing about you. | 不知何故你总觉得我完全不了解你的事 |
[23:31] | Well, I got news for you: I’m your father. | 我有个消息要告诉你: 我是你的父亲 |
[23:33] | I raised you. I know plenty. | 我把你养大.我很了解你 |
[23:35] | Well, then, round one of “How well do you know your son?” | 好, 那,“你有多了解你儿子”问答的第一回合 |
[23:39] | When is my birthday? | 我生日什么时候 |
[23:44] | February. | 二月 |
[23:45] | Wow. Well, you got a vowel right. | 哇,答错了 |
[23:50] | You know, I have been pretty tolerant of your wiseass remarks but you are pushing it. | 我已经被你的小聪明折磨得不行,你还变本加厉 |
[23:57] | Look, does it matter | 瞧,这有关系吗? |
[24:00] | that I’m trying? I mean, does that count for anything at all? | 我在努力! 我是说,这没意义吗? |
[24:03] | Yeah, you’re accumulating points. You’ve almost won the wet vac. | 有,你在累积分数 你差不多可以赢到雨季的假期了 |
[24:07] | I’m committed to this family, Logan. | 我爱这个家, Logan. |
[24:10] | I’m committed to you. | 我爱你 |
[24:14] | You’ll see that. | 你会明白的 |
[24:16] | Well, you’ve got limited time ’cause let’s face it, | 好吧,你时间有限了,让我们面对现实吧 |
[24:20] | my eighteenth birthday, whenever that is, | 我的18岁生日,无论它是什么时候 |
[24:23] | Mom’s inheritance comes through and it’s | 妈妈的遗产一来,我们就… |
[24:26] | bon voyage. | 再见 |
[24:35] | What can I get for you? | 你要点什么? |
[24:36] | I’ll have a hot chocolate, crème brulee | 热可可, 法式焦糖�h蛋 |
[24:38] | and some answers if you can give me about two minutes. | 还有一些答案,如果你能给我两分钟的话 |
[24:42] | I’m kind of in the weeds. | 我还在服丧呢 |
[24:44] | Here’s the thing. Do you remember Shelly’s party last year? | 是这样的. 你记得去年Shelly的派对吗? |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[24:47] | I don’t. | 我记不得了 |
[24:49] | At least, not between passing out in the back yard | 最少, 记不得在后院晕过去后 到第二天早上在客房醒过来之间发生的事 |
[24:51] | and waking up the next morning in the guest room. | |
[24:54] | I think you probably saw me. | 我想你可能看见了我 |
[24:56] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[25:02] | Oh, god. | 噢,天啊 |
[25:05] | Shut the door next time. | 下次记得把门关上 |
[25:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[25:22] | So Carrie Bishop said that you and I were in bed together | Carrie Bishop说你跟我在床上 |
[25:26] | the night of Shelly Pomroy’s party last year. | 去年那晚在Shelly Pomroy的派对 |
[25:28] | Care to elaborate? | 愿意跟我分享一下细节吗? |
[25:30] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么?你在说什么? |
[25:32] | I wanna know what happened. | 我要知道发生了什么 |
[25:34] | Do you know how wasted I was at Shelly’ party? | 你知道那晚在Shelly的派对我有多醉吗? |
[25:35] | I-I barely even remember it. The whole night’s a blur. | 我几乎不记得了. 整个晚上都很模糊 |
[25:38] | That’s kind of a thing with you, huh? | 你是这样说的 |
[25:40] | Carrie said she walked into the guest bedroom and you were naked and on top of me. | Carrie 说她路过客房 看见你赤裸的俯在我身上 |
[25:44] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不感相信 |
[25:46] | You were the one that raped me. | 迷奸我的人是你 |
[25:47] | I raped you! | 我迷奸你 |
[25:49] | So I’m a murderer and a rapist now. | 现在我又是杀人犯,又是强奸犯了 |
[25:57] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么? |
[25:58] | Why are you acting like this? Why are you acting like you weren’t there? | 你干吗这样?好象你当时不在场一样 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么? |
[26:03] | You were there too, you know. | 你当时也在场,你知道的 |
[26:05] | I-I thought we had some unspoken rule, | 我以为我们有些不说的协议 |
[26:07] | like we’re never gonna talk about it but now I raped you. | 象我们永远不谈这件事一类的 但现在却成了我强奸了你 |
[26:24] | Hmm, you’re here. | 你来了 |
[26:31] | Hi, baby. | |
[26:34] | Miss you. | 好想你 |
[26:45] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[26:49] | It’s kind of a bad feeling, huh. | 感觉真不好,是吧 |
[26:51] | Then why did you leave me there? | 那你为什么把我丢在那里 |
[26:52] | If it was so tender, and loving, why did I wake up by myself searching for my underwear? | 如果真是这么温柔,体贴 为什么第二天早上我独自醒来,寻找我的内衣 |
[26:56] | Because I had to get out of there! | 因为我必须走 |
[26:58] | You had to? | 你必须? |
[26:58] | Yes! I woke up, I, I saw you there, I realized what I did… | 是的! 我醒来,看见你,我明白我做了什么… |
[27:02] | What did you realize was so bad? What did you do? | 你明白的事让你感觉这么糟糕?你做了什么? |
[27:04] | I slept with you! | 我跟你睡了! |
[27:05] | – But it was consensual, right? – Yes. | – 双方自愿的, 对吧? – 是的 |
[27:08] | Then what about that is so wrong? | 那有什么不对的? |
[27:09] | Because you’re my sister, and I knew it! | 因为你是我妹妹, 我是知道的! |
[27:12] | Even after my mother told me, I tried to just cut you out of my life. | 虽然我妈告诉我后, 我想让你在我的生活中消失 |
[27:15] | I loved you! I tried not to, I tried not to, but it won’t go away! | 我爱过你!我试着不要爱你, 但感情没有改变! |
[27:51] | I was about to call the police on you, stalker. | 我正要叫警察来抓你,偷窥狂 |
[27:58] | This is so not an “I told you so,” but do you see why I kinda keep things to myself? | 这真的完全不是“我告诉过你” 但你明白我为什么总把事闷在自己心里了吗? |
[28:07] | I think I can go home now. | 我想我现在能回家了 |
[28:11] | Maybe you should just stay here. | 也许你该留在这 |
[28:14] | No, I feel better. | 不,我感觉好多了 |
[28:17] | Of course, you feel worse. | 当然,你的感觉就糟糕了 |
[28:18] | No, I don’t care about me. | 不,我不关心我 |
[28:20] | I just wish I could do something. | 我只希望我能做些什么 |
[28:23] | Or say something. | 或者说些什么 |
[28:24] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[28:27] | That’s kind of the good part. | 这是最好的地方 |
[28:35] | You say I never tell you anything when I ask for favours? | 你说我要你帮忙从来不告诉你为什么? |
[28:39] | Yeah. You so don’t need to worry about that right now. | 是,你完全没必要担心那件事 |
[28:44] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[28:46] | Here’s everything there is to know. | 所有的事都在这 |
[29:00] | Don’t tell me Wallace still has you cutting his crusts off? | 别告诉我Wallace还要你帮他切面包 |
[29:04] | How are you, Veronica. | 你好吗, Veronica. |
[29:05] | Sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:08] | I’m really hoping you won’t hold my dad responsible for my boneheadedness. | 我真的希望你不要因为我这个笨蛋而怪我爹 |
[29:12] | He’s the best guy ever, you see that, right? | 他是最好的男人, 你明白的,对吧? |
[29:16] | You guys are really good together. | 你们在一切真的很好 |
[29:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:21] | You make him so happy. | 你使他如此快乐 |
[29:23] | I’m afraid I didn’t make him too happy before he left for Vegas. | 我怕他去Vegas前我没有让他太高兴 |
[29:27] | I think I might have ruined things. | 我想我可能把事情搞砸了 |
[29:29] | Trust me; I know how he feels about you. | 相信我,我知道他对你的感情 |
[29:32] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不会去 |
[29:36] | Hello, who am I talking to? | 你好,我在和谁说话? |
[29:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:40] | Is this Cheyenne? | 是Cheyenne吗? |
[29:42] | You know it, baby. | 你知道的, baby |
[29:43] | I’d like to set up an, um, an appointment. | 我想跟你约个时间 |
[29:47] | I’m so sorry. I know now it wasn’t you | 我真是太抱歉了. 我现在知道那不是你 |
[29:50] | and I’m sorry I accused you. | 我很抱歉,我认为是你 |
[29:52] | It’s fine. You okay? | 没关系. 你没事吧? |
[29:54] | It’s not fine. | 有关系 |
[29:55] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:57] | Veronica. | |
[29:59] | All I care about is you. | 我只在乎你 |
[30:02] | Okay? | 明白吗? |
[30:04] | Did you find something out? | 你找出什么线索了吗? |
[30:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:11] | Well, do you want to tell me about it? | 你愿意告诉我吗? |
[30:13] | I mean, you-you don’t have, you don’t have to tell me anything. | 我是说, 你没必要, 你不需要告诉我任何事 |
[30:17] | I’m just here for whatever you need, okay. | 我在这里就是为了你,明白吗? |
[30:21] | I was drugged but I wasn’t | 我是被下了药,但我并不是被…… |
[30:28] | I was with Duncan. | 我是跟Duncan在一起 |
[30:35] | Apparently we ended up in the guest room together | 显然是我们一起在客房里 |
[30:39] | and he was wasted and I was | 他喝醉了,然后我…… |
[30:43] | out of it | 完全迷糊的 |
[30:46] | and I guess our feelings and nature | 我猜是我们的感情和天性…… |
[30:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:54] | I’m just glad you’re here. | 我真高兴你在这里 |
[31:02] | Well, hello to you. | 你好啊 |
[31:03] | Come in, come in, please. | 请进 |
[31:14] | Look, can I get you anything to drink? | 你要点喝的吗? |
[31:17] | Are you hungry or anything? | 或者你饿吗? |
[31:20] | I think not having to buy me dinner first is kind of the point. | 我想给我买晚餐并不是你的目的 |
[31:27] | Why don’t you come sit over here with me | 你为什么不过来跟我坐一起 |
[31:30] | and relax, okay? | 轻松一下 |
[31:33] | Well, maybe we could go sit out on the balcony. | 也许我们该坐在阳台上 |
[31:35] | You’re still gonna be married on the balcony. | 在阳台上你也仍然是已婚的 |
[31:40] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:42] | I want you to tell me exactly what you want. | 我要你告诉我你想要做什么 |
[31:46] | That one thing you can never get the little woman to do. | 你永远不能让你家那个小女人做的事 |
[31:50] | And we’ll start there. | 然后我们就从那开始 |
[32:00] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[32:02] | I’d like to start by talking about Abel Koontz. | 我想以谈谈Abel Koontz开始 |
[32:10] | Miss Collins, my name is Keith Mars. I’m a private investigator from California. | Collins小姐, 我叫Keith Mars. 我是一名加州来的私人侦探 |
[32:15] | I’ve been looking for you for a year. | 我已经找了你一年 |
[32:17] | I know you were with Abel Koontz at the time he supposedly murdered Lilly Kane. | 我知道Abel Koontz 被控谋杀Lilly Kane那晚你跟他在一起 |
[32:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:23] | I think you do. There’s a phone record, Cheyenne. | 我想你知道的,有电话记录,Cheyenne |
[32:27] | Abel called the same number at the same time every week, it was a standing appointment | Abel每周同一时间都打这个电话 这算是种固定的约会 |
[32:31] | and by the time I traced that number back to you, you’d moved on | 当我从号码追查到你时,你搬走了 |
[32:34] | to Seattle, San Francisco, Aspen | 搬到Seattle, San Francisco, Aspen |
[32:38] | and I bet I know why. | 我猜我知道是为什么 |
[32:40] | I packed up my whole life to get away from this and you have to come find me. | 我为了这件事一辈子都要到处奔波 你就一定要来找到我吗? |
[32:44] | An innocent man’s life is at stake. | 一个无辜的人的生命危在旦夕 |
[32:46] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[32:48] | For whatever reason. | 无论是什么原因 |
[32:49] | If I come forward, I’ll be the most famous working girl on the planet. | 如果我站出来 我会成为地球上最出名的上班女郎 |
[32:54] | I have a five year old son who thinks I’m a stewardess. | 我有个以为我是空姐的5岁大儿子 |
[32:57] | A girl was murdered. | 我一个女孩被杀了 |
[33:00] | Don’t you think the person who killed her should be the one in jail. | 你不认为杀她的那个人应该在监狱里吗? |
[33:05] | My dad thinks he’s a gourmet. Humour him. | 我爸以为他是个美食家. 真幽默 |
[33:07] | Ah, so now he’s going to make us eat to candlelight tonight. | 看来今晚他是要我们吃烛光晚餐了 |
[33:15] | Okay, showtime. | OK, 好好表现吧 |
[33:29] | Surprise. | 惊喜!! |
[33:53] | So is this party nine months early or three months late? | 这派对是早了9个月还是晚了3个月? |
[33:57] | I got a lot of lost years I gotta make up for. | 我有很多错过的岁月要补偿 |
[34:00] | This is my way of getting started. | 这是我开始的方式 |
[34:02] | It’s a good call. | 好尝试 |
[34:14] | Dude, what the hell are you doing? | 老兄,你在搞什么飞机? |
[34:16] | Please tell me this is like, some new reality show called “My Skank”. | 求你告诉我这是叫“我的扫把星”一类的真人秀 |
[34:22] | Goodbye, Dick. | 再见, Dick. |
[34:24] | – What? – Get out of my house. | – 什么? – 滚出我家 |
[34:27] | You have a problem with Veronica, you leave. | 你要是对Veronica不爽, 就滚出去 |
[34:30] | Actually, you have a problem with Veronica, you’re pretty much dead to me, | 事实上,只要你对Veronica不爽,你就是我死对头 |
[34:32] | so just, like, evaporate or something, I dunno. | 所以不如,自己蒸发还是怎样 |
[34:38] | That’s kind of a general invitation. | 这是种公共聚会 |
[34:40] | If you don’t like my girlfriend then | 如果你对我的女朋友没好感 |
[34:43] | just start heading toward the rectangle with the knob. | 可以开始从那边门出去了 |
[34:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[34:54] | Look, Duncan, listen, I wanna | 瞧,Duncan, 听着, 我想 |
[35:04] | So. | 那 |
[35:05] | Are you like dating Logan now? | 你现在是开始和Logan交往了? |
[35:07] | Yes, Madison. | 是的, Madison. |
[35:08] | Do you think his dad’s gonna do another movie soon or what? | 你想他爸会又开始拍另一部电影还是怎样? |
[35:12] | He’s way too cute to become a has-been. | 他这么可爱,不会成为过去式的 |
[35:17] | You want one. | 来一杯? |
[35:19] | They said it was sugar-free but, I don’t know. | 他们说是不含糖的,我不清楚 |
[35:32] | You don’t want to drink that. | 你不会想要喝的 |
[35:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:37] | I’m betting Madison gave you a trip to the dentist. | 我赌Madison给你的是“送你去看牙医” |
[35:40] | It’s her thing. | 她的贱招 |
[35:41] | She does it to people who she doesn’t like. | 专对付她不喜欢的人 |
[35:44] | She spits in the cocktail and calls it a trip to the dentist, | 她在鸡尾酒里吐口水 然后把它叫做“送你去看牙医” |
[35:47] | ’cause we’re in eighth grade. | 因为我们在第八年级 |
[35:51] | Ow. What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[35:52] | Did you give me a trip to the dentist the night of Shelly’s party? | 那晚在Shelly的派对你是不是给了我 “送你去看牙医” |
[35:55] | What? | 什么? |
[35:56] | Hello, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 喂, 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[35:58] | Did you spit in your drink and give it to me at Shelly’s? | 那次在Shelly的派对你是不是 在你的饮料里吐口水然后给了我? |
[36:02] | Like I was the only person’s spit you had in your mouth that night. | 说得好象你那天晚上就只尝了我的口水一样! |
[36:13] | Regular soda? | 普通的苏打水? |
[36:15] | Why didn’t you just fill the cup with lard? | 你为什么不干脆端杯猪油给我? |
[36:35] | You have no idea what you did to me. | 你完全想不到你对我做了什么 |
[36:37] | Oh my god! I spit in your drink. | 我的天啊!我在你饮料里吐口水 |
[36:40] | You are like so scarred for life. | 好象你这辈子就留下了好大创伤 |
[37:10] | Duncan! Duncan, what are you doing? Stop that. | Duncan! Duncan,你在做什么? 住手 |
[37:16] | This is about Veronica, isn’t it? | 是为了Veronica, 对吧? |
[37:18] | You’re still in love with her, right? | 你还是爱着她,对吧? |
[37:21] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[37:27] | Thanks for coming guys. I hope you got something to eat. | 感谢光临,我希望你们有填饱肚子 |
[37:46] | Now, see, why can’t it just be like this? | 现在,瞧,为什么不能就象这样? |
[37:48] | Why do there have to be all those other people in this world? | 为什么这世界上一定要有其他人存在? |
[37:52] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[37:54] | You’re too short. | 你太矮了 |
[37:55] | It means I level the playing field. | 这样我就规划了平等的“竞争环境” |
[37:59] | Is this where you take all your conquests? | 这就是你“驰骋沙场”的地方? |
[38:01] | Nope, only the short ones. | 不,只有是跟小矮子时 |
[38:10] | Hey, I have to tell you something. | 嘿, 我有事得必须告诉你 |
[38:13] | I’m sorry, we’re past the confessional portion of this program. | 抱歉,我们已经越过了这过程中的忏悔部分了 |
[38:16] | – We’re on to the make out. – Listen, Veronica, stop, I gotta | – 我们正向着嘿咻…… – 听着, Veronica, 停下来, 我必须…… |
[38:21] | I have to tell you something about Shelly’s party. | 我必须得告诉你些事,关于Shelly的派对 |
[38:27] | Go for it. | 上吧! |
[38:29] | Here you go, sweet pea. | 好啊, 小豌豆 |
[38:33] | I know about the salt lick. | 我知道那“salt lick” |
[38:35] | I gonna choose to think of it as one of those not real things. | 我打算认为它是那些不真实的事情之一 |
[38:39] | There’s more. | 还有一些 |
[38:41] | What the hell are you doing? She can barely sit up, you freak! | 你TMD干什么?她都快坐不起来了,变态! |
[38:44] | Wait dude, you can’t be the cavalry and a martyr, man. Pick a side. | 等等,老兄, 你不能既扮黑脸又扮白脸, 选一边吧 |
[38:48] | Leave her alone. | 别搞她 |
[38:56] | Hey, I’m sorry, dude. | 嘿,对不起, 兄弟 |
[38:58] | You know, man, you’re, I mean, you’re totally right. It’s no way to have fun, huh? | 瞧,我是说, 你完全是对的。 怎么能拿她开心,对吧? |
[39:05] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:12] | I just wanted Duncan to have some fun. | 我只是想让Duncan开心一下 |
[39:17] | You know, he barely even smiled since Lilly | 你知道的,自从Lilly的事以后他几乎没笑过 |
[39:19] | You didn’t know what would happen. | 你也不知道会发生什么事 |
[39:21] | I’m the one who’s responsible for what happened to you. | 我是那个该对你遇到的事负责的人 |
[39:25] | And I can’t take that I hurt you like that. | 我无法忍受,是我那样伤害你 |
[39:28] | I can’t take that I hurt you when all I want to do is protect you. | 我受不了当我只想保护你时却那样伤害过你 |
[39:39] | I want you to trust me. | 我要你相信我 |
[39:42] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[39:48] | Okay. | |
[39:52] | I don’t know about you, but I could use a refreshment about now. | 我不知道你怎么样, 不过我想来点饮料 |
[40:10] | You learned that from Lilly. | 你从Lilly那学的? |
[40:12] | No, Lilly learned that from me. | 不, Lilly从我这学的 |
[40:17] | It’s almost endearing that I need a key to the liquor cabinet, don’t you think? | 过程使结果更可爱,你不认为吗? |
[40:27] | Wow, just wild, huh? | 哇, 真狂野, 恩? |
[40:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[40:36] | Two minutes? | 2分钟? |
[40:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[41:37] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你过来接我 |
[41:58] | Honey, I’m home. | 宝贝, 我回来了 |
[42:03] | So am I, honey, so am I. | 我也是, 宝贝,我回来了 -=结束=- 所谓「Body Shot」和「salt lick」: 首先,先让情人吸吮你的脖子,运用吸吮的口水沾上盐巴,由你再将柠檬片反咬。 接著你坐在椅子上用两大腿夹紧倒了龙舌兰酒的Shooter杯愈往重要部位顶愈好,OK,一切准备就绪。 由情人来当狩猎者,让情人先用舌头来回舔你沾在脖子上的盐粒,然后情人再用 嘴吸取你嘴上的柠檬汁液,这时,两人可以大玩嘴上功夫,尽情咸湿演出;再下 去便是游戏的高潮,由情人俯身在你胯下用嘴将杯衔起,你如果再坏一点,就使 命把杯子夹紧,让情人在那胡乱猛咬。经过激情挑逗后,让情人将取自你胯下的 「液体」一饮而尽。 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |
[42:06] | Synchro: Amariss – www.forom.com – |