时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars. | 《美眉校探》剧情回顾: |
[00:01] | Stop by the office and we finish up. | 去办公室把这一切都了结了吧 |
[00:03] | – Finish up? – I’m refering to the reward… | – 了结? – 我指报酬的事… |
[00:05] | Veronica and I, had an arrangement. | Veronica和我有个协议 |
[00:06] | I am a murderer and a rapist now! | 我现在是杀人犯和强奸犯了 |
[00:08] | – I slept with you! – What about that is so wrong? | – 我跟你睡过了 – 那又有什么关系? |
[00:10] | Cause you are my sister! | 因为你是我妹妹 |
[00:12] | I know you were with Abel Koontz at the time he supposedly murdered Lilly Kane. | 我知道你跟Abel Koontz当时在一起 他想杀掉Lilly Kane |
[00:15] | – You think they are serious? – It wont last long. | – 你觉得他们是认真的吗? – 这不会长久的 |
[00:17] | My mom is in rehab, and she gets cleaned up, she is coming home. | 我妈妈复职了,她要回家了 |
[00:20] | So if you think you’re going to lay a hand on her the way you did Lilly… | 如果你觉得你可以象 对待Lilly那样对待她的话… |
[00:21] | Dont even say her name. | 你不配叫她的名字 |
[00:24] | – You learned that from Lilly. – No, Lilly learned that from me. | – 你从Lilly那知道这事的? – 不,是Lilly从我这知道的 |
[00:31] | Now, let me make sure I am hearing this correctly. | 好,让我来看一下 我所听到的是不是都是正确的 |
[00:34] | Abel Koontz couldnt have killed Lilly Kane, cause at the time of the murder he was in the company of Ms… um.. | Abel Koontz不可能是杀Lilly Kane的凶手, 因为在凶杀案发生的时候,他正和… |
[00:40] | – Cheyenne. | – Cheyenne. – Cheyenne夫人在一起 – Cheyenne夫人 |
[00:42] | Deborah Collins, yes. | Deborah Collins,是的 |
[00:44] | Keith, even if I did believed your story, which, at the moment I don’t, | Keith,就算我现在相信 你说的那个根本不值得信的故事 |
[00:48] | there is no way the paper would risk a story like this. | 报社也不可能冒这个险来报道这事 |
[00:50] | If it turned out to not be true, we’d become a national joke. | 如果这一切都不是真的话, 我们会被千万人耻笑的 |
[00:54] | Well, we tried. | 好吧,让我们尽力吧 |
[00:55] | It is true. | 这是真的 |
[00:58] | – I am serving up the story of your lifetime, Loyd. – Look, Keith, | – 我为你的人生在编造着故事,Loyd – 听着,Keith |
[01:02] | I can’t risk my career because of a testimony, with all due respect, | 我不能因为一句证词而拿我的前途来冒险 |
[01:06] | – of a hooker. – There is more, a lot more. | – 仅仅是出于一个妓女 – 事实是不只一句证词 |
[01:10] | You read it. If you think there is merit, talk to Ms Collins here. | 你看一下,假如你觉得有必要的话, 跟Collins夫人谈谈 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[01:25] | “Unified Genetics. Results Confidential.” | “亲子鉴定,机密文件” |
[01:39] | Hi dad. | 嗨,老爸 |
[01:41] | It’s so stupid. | 这很傻 |
[01:42] | No, I am showing you. No tears. | 我来做给你看,没有眼泪 |
[01:46] | Keith, the radio. Like old times. | Keith,那个收音机里,放老歌呢 |
[01:49] | It works, see? | 看,这不成了? |
[01:54] | Keith, tacos. | Keith,玉米面包卷 |
[01:58] | What ? | 怎么了? |
[02:00] | It’s just funny to me, how you always have to have your music match your meal. | 我觉得很有意思哦 你怎么能把欣赏音乐和做饭配合得这么好? |
[02:03] | It is called, setting the mood. | 这就是所谓的“调节心情” |
[02:06] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[02:07] | Connie Francis, is spaghetti Bolognaise with a crusty bread and a nice Chianti. | Connie Francis这道菜是由意大利面条 面包加大腊肠以及意大利Chianti酒组成的 |
[02:13] | Sans the Chianti. | 好象现在没有Chianti酒 |
[02:17] | Ok, say we were having hot dogs and Tater Tots. | 好了,现在我们有热狗,薯条 |
[02:20] | Late 70’s southern rock. Skynird, maybe Creadance. | 还有70年代的南方摇滚乐, 好象是Skynird或是Creadance的曲子 |
[02:23] | – Pork chops. – Country, old school. | – 猪排 – 老派乡村音乐 |
[02:25] | Unless its fried, then its Elvis, the early years. | 来点炸薯条和猫王早期的作品怎样? |
[02:34] | There you go. How is that? | 感觉怎么样? |
[02:37] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[02:59] | “DNA Parentage Test Report…” | “亲子鉴定报告” |
[03:03] | Tell me this is a joke. | 这绝对是个玩笑 |
[03:05] | You wanna sue the Kane family? | 你要起诉Kane一家? |
[03:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:10] | Please tell me there is another Kane family in town, | 不会是镇上其他叫Kane的家庭吧? |
[03:13] | Maybe Boris and Gilda Kane ? | 难道是Boris或者Gilda Kane? |
[03:16] | They’ll settle. | 好象还真有这两家 |
[03:18] | Oh, they will. | 哦,是的 |
[03:19] | Thats good to hear. | 好吧,既然这样说 |
[03:21] | Seems like you have this pretty well sewn up. | 看起来你是下了决心了 |
[03:24] | Anything you need me to have notarized? | 有什么我可以帮得上的吗? |
[03:26] | “Eye witness steps forward” “Escort claims she was with Koontz at time of Kane murder” | “目击证人出现” “护理人员说Kane 被杀时与Koont在一起” |
[03:30] | These phone records, man. | 这些都是电话录音 |
[03:32] | And, and how do you explain the shoes, huh? | 你怎么解释那双鞋? |
[03:34] | This doesnt mean jack. You need to chill up Beav, right now. | 这代表不了什么,冷静点,好吗? |
[03:39] | To the grave, man, thats what we said. | 没什么大不了的,兄弟 |
[03:44] | “Since his removal from office, Keith Mars the ousted sheriff, | “自从Keith Mars从镇长位置上撤职后 |
[03:47] | has tirelessly and single-handenly continue his own investigation | 他仍然不知疲倦地继续他的案件调查 |
[03:50] | despite being shunned by the community at large.” | 深入研究那些被大众遗留的线索” |
[03:53] | You’d think it might be gross to read a love letter to your dad, by I kind of enjoyed it… | 你肯定认为读情书给老爸听很怪异吧 但我还真有点喜欢这么做… |
[03:56] | All I know is that if I was him right now, I would be: “I told you so” all over Neptune. | 我只知道如果我是你老爸的话, 我会一直说“早就告诉过你们的” |
[04:05] | My blonde-pulling-me-into-the-girls-room fantasy? Ruined! | 哈,我整天做的那个 “金发女郎拉我进洗手间的白日梦”实现了 |
[04:09] | – Do me a favor? | – Do me a favor? – 帮我个忙? – 帮我个忙? |
[04:11] | Go outside and tell me when Logan’s gone? | 到外面去,如果Logan走了就来告诉我 |
[04:15] | Okay. How much longer do you think you can avoid him? | 好吧,你觉得你能躲他多久? |
[04:22] | Believe me, the last thing I want to do, is hurt you. | 相信我,无论做什么我都不愿意伤害你 |
[04:28] | If there is a chance to keep my family together, I have to take it. | 如果现在可以将我的家庭复合的话 我必须去做 |
[04:35] | I, I just dont know what else to say. | 我,我不知道该说什么 |
[04:43] | You’re really doing this. | 也许你是得该这么做 |
[04:45] | Is it really what you want? | 你确信? |
[05:06] | – Everything ok? – I am fine. | – 还好吗? – 我没事 |
[05:09] | I just had to tell Alicia that my situation has changed. | 我得告诉Alicia,现在的情况不一样了 |
[05:15] | I am sorry. I know how much you care about her. | 对不起,我知道你有多在乎她 |
[05:18] | – Yeah. – She’s got to understand though, right? | – 是的 – 尽管这样,她还得理解这一切,对吗? |
[05:20] | I mean with mom coming back… | 我意思是,妈妈回来… |
[05:32] | Don’t sit the entertainment people next to the corporate people. | 不要把普通员工的位子放在高级员工的后面 |
[05:35] | Lets keep it civil. | 我们要表现地民主一点 |
[05:38] | Jake, honey. When did we become Republicans? | Jake,亲爱的 我们什么时候变成共和党的人了? |
[05:41] | We haven’t. We’re going with the flow. | 我们不是,只是要跟随潮流 |
[05:44] | Besides, the Governor is very popular and honestly | 何况,地方长官还算坦诚,并且受欢迎 |
[05:48] | it’s gonna be good for business. | 这对我们的生意有好处 |
[05:50] | – And his social policy… – Oh, just spare me. | – 而且他在社会政策方面… – 好了,好了,饶了我吧 |
[05:52] | So. Anyowe read the paper today? | 有人看了今天的报纸吗? |
[05:55] | Garfield. I mean, will he ever learn? | Garfield,他知道了吗? |
[05:57] | Oh, yes, and there was this other thing. I guess Abel Koontz didn’t kill Lilly. | 哦,是的,好象还有其他什么特别的, 我猜Abel Koontz不是杀Lilly的凶手 |
[06:00] | Let’s open the floor for discussion on that one, what do you say? | 我们打开天窗说亮话吧,怎么说? |
[06:02] | It’s hogwash Duncan. | 那全是假的,Duncan |
[06:03] | It’s an invention of Keith Mars. The woman was a prostitute, for god’s sake! | 是Keith Mars一手捏造的 那女人是个妓女 |
[06:06] | – Stop! Quit lying to me. – Duncan, please. | – 闭嘴,别再对我撒谎了 – Duncan,求你了 |
[06:09] | Dad, I can’t take it anymore. All the lies… | 爸爸,我再也不能忍受这些谎言了… |
[06:11] | Does anyone ever tells me the truth? Ever? | 你们谁可不可以告诉我真相? |
[06:13] | You treat me like I am six years old, you always have. | 你们一直把我当6岁小孩来骗 |
[06:16] | You wanna know, Duncan? | 你想知道吗,Duncan? |
[06:20] | You wanna know everything? | 想知道一切? |
[06:22] | – Jake, no. – Yeah. | – Jake,不 – 是的 |
[06:24] | I wanna know. | 我想知道 |
[06:28] | You did it son, you had a fit. You killed your sister. | 是你干的,儿子,你当时痉挛 你杀了你妹妹 |
[06:36] | Duncan, come inside. | Duncan,快近来 |
[06:51] | Lilly? | |
[06:59] | It was an accident, Duncan. We know it was. | 听着, Duncan,我们都知道这只是个意外 |
[07:04] | You didnt know what you were doing. | 当时你根本就不知道自己在做什么 |
[07:06] | You loved your sister. | 你爱你妹妹 |
[07:09] | We’ve done this for you, son. | 儿子,我们这一切都是为了你 |
[07:12] | So you can have a future. | 这样你才能有未来 |
[07:15] | Keith Mars is suing us We’ve been served. | Keith Mars要起诉我们 我们已经接到法院通知了 |
[07:29] | Beaver ? | Beaver吗? |
[07:31] | It’s Cassidy. | 是Cassidy |
[07:33] | My real name is Cassidy. | 我的真名叫Cassidy |
[07:37] | What can I do for you, Cassidy? | 有什么能帮你吗,Cassidy? |
[07:40] | There is something you should know, its for your own good. | 有些事情你得知道,对你自己有好处 |
[07:42] | Spill. | 说吧 |
[07:44] | Well the week-end that Lilly was killed, me, Dick and Logan were down in Mexico, surfing. | Lilly被杀的那个周末, 我,Dick和Logan去了墨西哥冲浪 |
[07:47] | I know this. | 这我知道 |
[07:49] | Well Logan, he got all worked up, you know, talking about | Logan,他有些激动,跟我们说着 |
[07:52] | how he knew that Lilly was seeing somebody new. | 自己怎么知道Lilly在交新男朋友 |
[07:56] | Yeah? | 然后呢? |
[07:58] | So he got up early that morning, | 那天早上他起的很早 |
[08:00] | the day that Lilly was murdered, he drove back to Neptune to see her. | 就是Lilly被杀的那天 他开车回Neptune去找她妹妹 |
[08:10] | Beaver said that Logan had bought Lilly a shotglass | Beaver说Logan曾给Lilly买过玻璃弹 |
[08:15] | that he found in a tourist shop down there. | 在一个旅游点的店里买的 |
[08:17] | Did that seem odd to you? | 你觉得有什么不对头的地方? |
[08:20] | Not that odd. Lilly collected shotglasses. | 没什么奇怪的,Lilly喜欢收集玻璃弹 |
[08:23] | Beaver said it said: “I got baked in Encinada” | Beaver 说那上面写着:“在Encinada上烘烤” |
[08:26] | She would have loved it. | 她肯定喜欢 |
[08:30] | Are you alright, honey? | 你还好吗,亲爱的? |
[08:32] | Yeah. It’s just…Logan. | 是的,只是…Logan |
[08:36] | “Baked in Encinada”? Veronica | “在Encinada上烘烤”?Veronica |
[08:41] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[08:43] | This | 这个 |
[08:44] | It’s an inventory. Everything in Lilly’s bedroom, everything in Lilly’s car | 所有Lilly喜欢的东西,卧室里的,车里的 |
[08:49] | Shotglass. Baked in Encinada. | 玻璃弹,在Encinada上烤 |
[08:53] | It’s here. It was in her car. | 在这,就在她的车里 |
[08:56] | You know what this means? | 知道这意味着什么吗? |
[08:59] | Means Logan found Lilly. | 意味着Logan去找过Lilly |
[09:18] | I exist? | 我还活着? |
[09:20] | Thought I felt different today. | 觉得我今天有什么不同? |
[09:22] | I’ve been avoiding you. | 我一直在躲你 |
[09:24] | Really? I haven’t noticed. | 是么?我没注意到 |
[09:27] | I am sorry, I freaked out. | 对不起,我有点抓狂 |
[09:30] | That night at the guesthouse we were, like, crossing over into something | 那晚在宾馆里,我们的关系又进了一步 |
[09:35] | and I don’t know, all of the sudden I just felt really weird and guilty. | 我不知道,一切都这么突然 我觉得不安和自责 |
[09:38] | And I started thinking about Duncan and about Lilly. | 我想到了Duncan,想到了Lilly |
[09:42] | Wasn’t the easiest night to begin with. | 那晚真不好受 |
[09:46] | – I know. – I just couldn’t deal. | – 我知道 – 我只是处理不来这事 |
[09:50] | You could’ve told me. | 你应该早点告诉我的 |
[09:52] | I mean even if you said “i cant deal” but you bolted and dodged me for a couple of days. | 我意思是,即使你说“处理不来”也没关系 但这些日子你却一直躲着我 |
[09:57] | It’s what I do. | 我就是这样 |
[09:59] | When things get out of control, I need to be alone. | 当一些事情我处理不来时 我选择一个人待着 |
[10:03] | Listen, you know, I am freaked out too. This whole Abel Koontz thing. | 听着,我也抓狂了,整个Abel Koontz的事情 |
[10:07] | And knowing what we do about Duncan. I don’t wanna believe it could have been him, but it’s… | 想想我们怎么对待Duncan 我真不想相信真的是他,但… |
[10:12] | It’s, like, the only thing that makes sense, right? | 这一切看起来就是他干的,是吗? |
[10:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:17] | I had this feeling, things would get really bad. | 我有种不好的感觉 |
[10:20] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:24] | Dont run out on me again, ok? | 别再离开我,好吗? |
[10:27] | I mean, if you need to do whatever, you just let me know. | 我意思是,无论你想做什么 也让我知道,好吗? |
[10:29] | I need to do whatever. | 我想做很多事情 |
[10:31] | Just for a couple of days. Then I’ll be back to normal. | 只要那么几天,我会变成原来的我 |
[10:35] | Or, as close to normal as I can get. | 或者,差不多跟以前的我一样吧 |
[10:38] | OK. | 好的 |
[10:45] | You know where to find me. | 你知道怎么找我的 |
[10:54] | It’s me. I just run into Logan. | 是我,我恰好碰到了Logan |
[10:57] | I know, I know. I couldn’t help it. | 我知道,我知道,只是不得不 |
[11:00] | He is trying to pin it on Duncan. | 他好象认定是Duncan干的 |
[11:03] | Any news from Tijuana ? | Tijuana那边有什么消息吗? |
[11:04] | The border patrol got back to me. | 边境上的巡逻帮我查到了 |
[11:06] | Logan’s car crossed the border at 8.57am on the day Lilly was murdered. | Logan的车在Lilly事发当日早上8.57am 曾越过边境 |
[11:11] | Beaver was telling the truth. | Beaver说的都是真的 |
[11:13] | He had plenty of time to get back to Neptune and kill her. | 他有足够的时间回到Neptune去杀她 |
[11:17] | – Ok, I’ll see you later. – Hey, are you ok? | – 好,我们待会见 – 嘿,你还好吗? |
[11:19] | No, I am fine. | 是的,我很好 |
[11:20] | – I love you. – Love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[11:28] | That’s not what it sounded like. | 不用相信你刚才听到的 |
[11:31] | It sounded a lot like Logan killed Lilly. | 听起来象是Logan杀了Lilly |
[11:34] | These rich boys think they can get away with anything, dont they? | 这些富家子弟认为自己可以无法无天,是吧? |
[11:42] | Ms Mars may have agreed to help find your son, | Mars太太已经答应帮你找儿子了 |
[11:44] | but it was Mr Mars, a licensed private investigator who located him, and ensured his safe return. | 问题在于Mars先生,就是找到你儿子 并将他安全带回的那个私家侦探 |
[11:49] | I’d be happy to get Mr Mars a check right now. | 我可以现在就开给Mars先生支票 |
[11:51] | On the condition ? | 条件是? |
[11:52] | Veronica relinquishes any future claim to the Kane estate. | Veronica放弃将来对Kane财产未来的索取权 |
[11:56] | Contracts are prepared. All we need is your daughter’s signature. | 合同已经好了,只需要你女儿的签名 |
[11:58] | Future claims? So what, she slips and falls outside Kane Enterprises, tough toenails? | 未来权?如果她受到任何伤害或者意外 也只可以自任倒霉了? |
[12:03] | I guess now it’s a good time to protect your assets with the Abel Koontz witness coming forward. | 我想现在是保护你财产的最佳时机 因为Abel Koontz的目击证人马上要出现了 |
[12:08] | I am sure you will encourage your daughter to do the write thing. | 我确信你会让你女儿签名的 |
[12:11] | Believe me, I am willing to make this deal | 相信我,我肯定愿意做这笔交易 |
[12:13] | But, I’ll let Veronica make the decision. | 但我会让Veronica来做决定 |
[12:16] | Once I figure out, how to explain it to her. | 只要我能想到办法怎么跟她解释 |
[12:18] | Keith, we both know your daughter knows exactly why she is being asked to sign this. | Keith,我们都很清楚 你女儿肯定会知道她要签这个原因 |
[12:22] | And we both know, it is better for everyone if she does. | 我们也很清楚,签字对大家都有好处 |
[12:31] | You’re not trying to burn a hole through a stack of paper, using only the power of your stare, again? | 你不会又是想用你那深邃的眼光 在那一堆纸上烧个洞出来吧? |
[12:37] | Hi, sweetheart. | 嗨,宝贝 |
[12:40] | Have a sit a minute, I need to talk to you. | 坐下来,我有话跟你说 |
[12:44] | I met with Celeste Kane, today. | 我今天跟Celeste Kane见面了 |
[12:46] | She is paying you double, and sponsors our club membership? | 她付你双工,还资助我们做俱乐部会员? |
[12:49] | She actually agreed to pay up, but only if you sign | 她答应齐全部付清,只要你签了这个 |
[12:54] | this contract that says that you will never sue them again. | 合同,内容是保证今后不再起诉他们 |
[12:57] | She wants you to waive any claim on the Kane fortune. | 她要你放弃对Kane财产做任何要求的权利 |
[13:10] | What? Was I supposed to sign in blood? | 怎么了?要盖个血印吗? |
[13:14] | You know what you just signed away? | 你知道你签的话,就什么都没了 |
[13:17] | There is nothing that I want from them. | 他们那 我什么都不想要 |
[13:19] | Nothing? | 什么都不要? |
[13:21] | You didn’t sign away a thing. | 有一件东西你还没丢掉 |
[13:26] | Veronica, I am without a doubt your father. | Veronica,我毫无疑问是你爸爸 |
[13:45] | Oh, yeah, you’re! | 是的,你当然是 |
[13:46] | You think that charm of yours, that’s learned behaviour? That’s genetics, baby! | 你的魅力,举止,基因都是我的遗传,宝贝 |
[13:54] | I say, we put a dent in that 50 grant, and celebrate. | 庆祝一下,怎么样? |
[13:58] | Actually, honey, | 实际上,宝贝 |
[14:00] | this new information we have on Logan, his alibi is completely blown. | 从我们刚刚得知的Logan的消息看来 他的不在场证明是有问题的 |
[14:06] | I think we can finally go to the authorities. | 我觉得我们很快就可以得知真相了 |
[14:18] | Afternoon, sir. | 下午好,先生 |
[14:20] | Sheriff? Can I help you with something? | 镇长?有什么事可以帮你吗? |
[14:22] | You can show me to your son’s room. | 带我们去看看你儿子的房间吧 |
[14:24] | We need to search it. | 我们得查点东西 |
[14:25] | What do you want with my son? | 我儿子怎么了? |
[14:27] | Some new information has came up regarding the Lilly Kane murder case. | 关于Lilly Kane的那件谋杀案有了新进展 |
[14:32] | A little follow-up. Routine. | 我们只是例行公事 |
[14:34] | – You can’t just barge in… – Now, come on now. | – 你们不能就这样闯进来… – 嘿,听着 |
[14:36] | Now you’ve been in what? 30 cop movies? | 嘿,你想干吗?妨碍警察工作? |
[14:38] | – And make sure you check the air-condition vents. – Got you, boss. | – 别忘了查空调的通风口 – 知道了,长官 |
[14:41] | Our snitch says these crafty little baggers today, they hide things in the vents. | 我们的密探说一些鬼鬼祟祟的清洁工 在你们家的通风口那边藏着什么 |
[14:46] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Where is my son? | 等等,等等,我儿子在哪? |
[15:02] | Logan Echolls? | |
[15:03] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 是我,什么事? |
[15:06] | We’d like you to come with us down to the station, please. | 请跟我们到局里去一趟 |
[15:08] | We have a few questionw we’d like to ask you. | 我们有几个问题想问问你 |
[15:14] | You said you were in Mexico, the day of Lilly’s murder. Why? | 你说在Lilly被杀当天你在墨西哥,为什么在那边? |
[15:17] | How many episodes of NYPD did you had to watch to get the finger-tapping down? | 你看过几部《纽约警署》?学了几招啊? |
[15:21] | – I asked you a question. – And I ignored it. Moved on, keep up, keep up. | – 我在问你问题 – 我拒绝回答,就一直这样 |
[15:25] | Do I look like I am playing around with you? | 你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗? |
[15:28] | So, what about that phone call, huh? | 给我打个电话怎样? |
[15:31] | What? You didn’t read the manual? | 什么?你不懂法吗? |
[15:35] | I get a phone call, it’s the law. | 我要打个电话,这是法律允许的吧 |
[15:37] | Your daddy is already sending you a lawyer. | 你爸爸已经帮你找了个律师 |
[15:42] | Go ahead. | 你打吧 |
[15:47] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿,是我 |
[15:49] | Hey, I am in kind of a jam. | 嘿,我这有点麻烦 |
[15:51] | I am here in the lovely sheriff’s department | 我现在在这个可爱的镇长办公室里 |
[15:55] | been grilled without representation or my dad. | 在法律代表和父亲都不在的情况下被拷问 |
[15:58] | Do you thing you can track down my father, maybe work | 你可以想办法找到我父亲, 用你那神奇的 |
[16:01] | some Veronica magic, that gets people out of these things? | Veronica魔法,帮助人们从困难中解脱? |
[16:05] | Sure, I’ll do whatever I can. | 好的,我会尽我所能的 |
[16:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | I’d love to chat, but I have a guest. | 我倒是想继续聊下去,不过这还有个客人 |
[16:13] | – I’ll talk to you later. – Ok. Bye. | – 回头再聊 – 好的,再见 |
[16:19] | You called Veronica Mars. | 你打电话给Veronica Mars? |
[16:22] | Yeah, what’s it to you? | 是啊,关你什么事? |
[16:24] | It’s, it’s funny, that’s all. | 这,这太可笑了 |
[16:28] | She is the one who came to me with information, about you. | 就是她到我这来告诉我你的这些事情 |
[16:37] | Keith Mars, line 2. | Keith Mars,2号线 |
[16:40] | Keith, what can I do for you? | Keith,什么事? |
[16:42] | The Echolls kid, what did you find out? | 关于Echolls,你有没查到什么了? |
[16:44] | Among other things, I am pretty sure he dated your daughter. | 有件事情,我很肯定,他跟你女儿曾经好过 |
[16:49] | That girl of yours, she is pretty hard-boiled, huh? | 你的那个女儿,很难把握,是吧? |
[16:53] | Logan, where is he now? | Logan,他现在在哪? |
[16:55] | We let him go. | 我们放了他 |
[16:57] | On account we didn’t have much to hold him on, he lawyered up. | 我们没有什么证据可以继续拘留他 |
[17:00] | You know the deal. | 你知道规矩的 |
[17:03] | Lianne? Where is Veronica? | Lianne?Veronica去哪了? |
[17:05] | She took Backup out. | 她出去了 |
[17:18] | So, I guess we broke up, huh? | 我想我们这是分手了,是吗? |
[17:22] | What you want me to say, Logan? | 你要我怎么说呢,Logan? |
[17:24] | Logan, i’m gonna go home, and put my head in the oven, | Logan,我回去会把我的头放进烤箱里 |
[17:27] | cause I can’t go on living, knowing what a heartless bitch I am. | 因为我知道自己是这么个无情的婊子 我没脸再活下去 |
[17:30] | Something like that. | 就象这样的话 |
[17:31] | So you are saying you want me dead? | 你意思是让我去死,是吗? |
[17:33] | – Yes. – One word from me, and Backup goes for your throat. | – 没错 – 你闭嘴吧 |
[17:37] | Is that how you do boy? You tear out my throat? | 怎么?要扯下我的舌头吗? |
[17:43] | Who is the mean killer? Who is the mean killer? | 谁是那个下贱的杀手? 谁是那个下贱的杀手? |
[17:49] | You know, I… | 你知道吗,我… |
[17:53] | …I knew Lilly was seeing someone. | …我知道Lilly跟别人约会 |
[17:55] | It was driving me crazy. | 这让我很火 |
[17:57] | When I left for Neptune, | 当我要回Neptune找她的时候 |
[17:59] | i didn’t know if I was gonna scream to her for treating me like dirt, | 我不知道我是该朝她大吼大叫 |
[18:01] | or beg her to take me back. | 还是求她回心转意 |
[18:06] | – And I saw her at the carwash. – I didn’t see you there. | – 我在洗车的地方看到了她 – 我当时没看到你在那 |
[18:09] | Oh, I just parked across the street and watched her. | 我只是把车停在街对面,看着她 |
[18:13] | And this feeling came over me, you know, I don’t know how to describe it | 有种感觉向我涌来,你知道吗 很难形容的那种感觉 |
[18:16] | but I just knew it was over. | 我想是种一切都结束的感觉 |
[18:19] | And I sat in my car, and wrote this note to her, explaining it. | 然后我坐在车里,写了张便条,来解释一切 |
[18:23] | Did you give it to her? | 你有没给她? |
[18:24] | Yeah, I left it in her car. | 是的,我放在了她车里 |
[18:26] | With the shotglass. | 还有玻璃弹? |
[18:29] | Yeah, with the shotglass. | 是的,玻璃弹 |
[18:33] | Now, if you read that letter, you’d know, I’d never hurt her. | 如果你也看过那张条子的话 你明白,我从未想伤害过她 |
[18:39] | Hey, get away from her! | 嘿,给我离她远点 |
[18:42] | Get away from her! Now! | 离她远点,马上 |
[18:44] | I keep thinking things can’t get worse… | 我一直在想,事情不会变那么糟… |
[18:48] | You know what? She is all yours. | 你知道吗,也许她是你们的 |
[18:57] | You two are dating? | 你们两在拍拖吗? |
[18:59] | Not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[19:04] | Dad says, that though his deputies found the shotglass Logan left for Lilly, | 爸爸说,虽然他的助手发现了 Logan留给Lilly的玻璃弹 |
[19:08] | the breakup letter Logan says he wrote, was never discovered. | 但Logan说的那封分手的信却一直没找到 |
[19:21] | If Lilly wanted to keep it a secret, i have an idea where she would have kept it. | Lilly是想藏起来的话,我知道在哪可以找到 |
[19:25] | Veronica, you have to check this out. | Veronica,听我说 |
[19:27] | That guy I met in Italy last summer? | 去年暑假在意大利碰到的那个人 |
[19:32] | He send me some pictures. | 他给我寄了点图片 |
[19:35] | Doing some rewiring? | 你们还有联系? |
[19:37] | Celeste is a bit on the nosey side. | 他对他老婆不忠 |
[19:41] | Tell me about it. I am getting even, though. | 来跟我说说呢,我还蛮好奇的 |
[19:43] | I left phone numbers on matchboxes | 我在火柴盒上留了电话号码 |
[19:46] | for Tyrone, and Leroy, and Chico around the room. | 在Tyrone,Leroy和Chico的房间里都留了 |
[19:50] | Get the woman a little job in her life. | 我想是把打扫卫生的忙坏了 |
[19:54] | Wait. Who is Tyrone, and Lee Roy and Chico? | 慢点,Tyrone,Lee Roy和Chico都是谁啊? |
[19:57] | Beats me. But they seem to really upset mom. | 问倒我了 他们好象看起来都是让母亲担心的孩子 |
[20:04] | Lilly, those are naked photos. | Lilly,那些都是裸照 |
[20:06] | They certainly are. | 很明显啊 |
[20:11] | If Lilly kept Logan’s letter, that’s where she would have hidden it. | 如果Llilly想要藏Logan的信的话 那是最有可能的地方 |
[20:15] | Now, what does one wear to meet the governor? | 想要见地方长官的话 我们得穿成什么样子呢? |
[20:37] | Hi, the number of the Hazelwood facility in SoCal? | 嗨,你是想问在SoCal的 Hazelwood设备的号码吗? |
[20:44] | Of course. Just take it over there. | 当然,请拿到那边去 |
[20:46] | Talk to you later. | 待会跟你聊 |
[21:35] | Who the hell are you? What are you doing in here? | 你是谁?你在这干吗? |
[21:38] | Duncan, Duncan, it’s me! | Duncan,Duncan,是我 |
[21:39] | Veronica what are you doing? | Veronica,你在干吗? |
[21:41] | I am looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[21:43] | Shouldn’t you be looking at my room? I mean, that’s where all the clues will be, right? | 你不是应该查查我的房间吗?我的意思是 那里才会有你感兴趣的线索,是吗? |
[21:46] | Yeah, come on. You didn’t put on a whole costume and sneak into my house | 来吧,你还没穿好服装潜入我的房间呢 |
[21:50] | – just to leave empty handed. – Duncan, stop! | – 就这么空着手走吗? – Duncan,住手 |
[21:52] | Come on, come on, we’ll see what you can find out. Really. I want you to. | 来啊,来啊,我们来看看你能找到什么 我说真的,来啊 |
[21:55] | – Find out everything. Maybe I left a confession on my Etch-A-Sketch. – Duncan, calm down, ok? | – 找到一切,说不定还能找到我在 Etch-A-Sketch上的表白呢 – Duncan,冷静点,好吗? |
[22:00] | I don’t think you killed Lilly, Duncan. | 我认为不是你杀Lilly的, Duncan |
[22:04] | I think Logan did. | 我觉得是Logan干的 |
[22:07] | No, no way. | 不,这不可能 |
[22:09] | He wasn’t in Mexico the day she was killed. | 事发当天他当时不在墨西哥 |
[22:12] | Dick and Beaver lied for him. | Dick和Beaver都为他撒了谎 |
[22:13] | He came back early, because he found out Lilly was seeing somebody. | 他很早就回来了 因为他发现Lilly跟其他人在一起 |
[22:17] | Weevil, I think. And he admitted that much, | 我觉得可能是Weevil Logan自己也承认了Lilly有外遇的事 |
[22:19] | but he said he wrote her a letter on the day she died that will prove his innocence. | 但他说那天他给她写了一封信 可以证明他的清白 |
[22:23] | I remembered Lilly used to hide things in her air-vents. | 我记得Lilly经常在空调的通风口藏东西 |
[22:31] | Let’s see what’s in there. | 让我们看看里面有什么 |
[22:38] | Well? | 什么? |
[22:40] | Just these. | 就是这些 |
[22:44] | I got a camera we can play them on. | 我那有个放映机,到我那看看 |
[23:00] | – Where is this? – Logan’s. The poolhouse. | – 这是在哪? – Logan的家,游泳池 |
[23:06] | That’s her pep squad outfit. | 那是她的疗养椅 |
[23:09] | This is the day she died. | 这是她死的那天拍的 |
[23:12] | Come here, lover. Time to earn your keep. | 来吧,亲爱的,该来点什么了 |
[23:41] | See the other tape. | 换一盘看看 |
[23:47] | This one is dated October 1st. | 这盘上面写着10月1日 |
[24:12] | – Oh, my god! – Mr. Echolls? | – 哦,天那 – Echolls先生? |
[24:19] | I’ve got a secret. A good one. | 我有个秘密,一个不错的人 |
[24:35] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[25:00] | Oh, you dirty dog… | 哦,你这条脏狗… |
[25:37] | I want those tapes back. | 把那些带子还给我 |
[25:39] | Mr. Echolls, hi! Sorry, Logan is not here! | Echolls先生,你好 对不起,Logan不在这 |
[25:42] | I am not playing with you! | 别跟我玩花样 |
[25:44] | Really? Well you usually are very interested in playing with me. | 哦?是吗?你不是很喜欢跟我玩花样吗? |
[25:47] | Lilly, give me the tapes now. | Lilly,把带子给我 |
[25:48] | Like what? You don’t see yourself enough on film? | 你要他干吗? 你还没看够自己在带子里的样子吗? |
[25:50] | I want those tapes, stupid little bitch! | 把带子还给我,你这蠢婊子 |
[25:53] | What? I am the stupid one? | 什么?我蠢吗? |
[25:55] | Well, now you can just watch the tapes on “Access Hollywood”, along with the rest of America. | 好啊,那你可以跟 其他美眉一起看“走进好莱坞”了 |
[26:35] | Lilly. My God! | Lilly,我的天 |
[26:42] | Lilly, come on. Wake up, wake up! | Lilly,快,醒过来,醒过来 |
[26:46] | Wake-up. | 醒过来 |
[27:03] | Duncan, what have you done? | Duncan,你干了什么? |
[27:05] | What have you done? Lilly, honey, baby. | 你干了什么?Lilly,亲爱的,宝贝 |
[27:08] | What have you done? What did you do? | 你干了什么? 你干了什么? |
[27:16] | – Could he really do it? – He is psychotic. | – 真是他干的? – 他有精神病 |
[27:19] | I watched him beat a guy into a bloody mess | 我曾看到过他把一个人打得遍身是血 |
[27:21] | and then ask Logan how his school day was. | 然后问Logan在学校过地怎么样 |
[27:24] | He beats Logan, you know? | 他打Logan,你知道吗? |
[27:28] | He is here. Now. He came to meet the governor. | 他在这,他今天过来见地方长官 |
[27:33] | I have to get these tapes to my dad. | 我得把这交给我爸 |
[27:36] | Will you help me? | 能帮我吗? |
[27:37] | Will you keep Aaron at your sight, at all times, until I call you? | 你盯着Aaron,一直盯着 直到我打电话给你,好吗? |
[27:40] | Yeah, of course. | 好的,当然 |
[27:45] | Be careful, ok? | 小心点,知道了吗? |
[27:49] | My dad had a paternity test. | 我爸去做了亲子鉴定 |
[27:53] | I am not your sister. | 我不是你妹妹 |
[28:02] | – Hi,sweetie. – Dad, it’s Aaron Echolls. He did it. | – 嗨,亲爱的 – 爸爸,是Aaron Echolls,是他干的 |
[28:04] | I have a video of Lilly, in his bed, on the day she died. They were having an affair. | 我这有Lilly死那天的录象 他们两有问题 |
[28:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[28:09] | Just leaving the Kanes. | 我正要离开这 |
[28:10] | No, you stay put. I’ll be right there. | 不,你待在那,我马上过去 |
[28:12] | No, dad. He is here. He is talking to the governor. Duncan is gonna keep an eye on him. I’ll be home in 10min. | 不,爸爸,他在这,他来见地方长官 Duncan会盯着他的,我10分钟到家 |
[28:16] | OK, you come straight home. You don’t stop for anything. | 好,那你直接回来,别去别的地方 |
[28:35] | You’ve reached Logan. And here is today’s inspirational message. | 我是Logan,送你一条每日一贴 |
[28:38] | Adversity is the diamond dust with which heaven polishes its jewels. | 不幸就象钻石沙一样 上帝用他来打造自己的钻石 |
[28:59] | Seriously, what do you think you can do to me, huh? | 好了,认真点,找我什么事? |
[29:04] | I’ll think of something. | 我在想是不是… |
[29:16] | – Hey. – Can’t find him. | – 嘿 – 我找不到他人 |
[29:18] | Did you asked around? | 有没四处问问? |
[29:20] | I’ve been asking everyone. But none knows where he is. | 我问遍了,但没人知道他在哪 |
[29:22] | Thanks. Call me if you find him. | 谢谢,如果找到他的话就打电话给我 |
[29:26] | Let me know when you get home, ok? | 到了家打个电话给我,好吗? |
[29:27] | Ok. Bye. | 好的,再见 |
[29:42] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[29:46] | Nuh, uh. Driving. | 继续开 |
[29:52] | I’ve been looking for these. | 一直在找这东西 |
[30:22] | It’s Veronica. Leave me a message. | 我是Veronica,请留言 |
[30:27] | Is everything ok, Keith ? | 没事吧,Keith? |
[30:29] | Yeah, everything is fine. I’ll be back soon. | 是的,没什么事情,我很快回来 |
[31:27] | Hello, Hello? Anyone home? | 你好,你好,有人在吗? |
[31:29] | Help me, please! | 救命! |
[31:56] | Hello? Is anyone here? | 有人吗? |
[32:14] | Let me in! Let me in! | 让我进去,让我进去 |
[32:17] | Please, open the door!! | 请开门! |
[32:19] | Please! Let me in!! | 请让我进去! |
[32:35] | Veronica? Hey, you are an odd duck. | Veronica?你真是只奇怪的鸭子 |
[32:38] | I mean, how many teenagers keep walkie-talkies in their cars? | 我说,现在还有哪个年轻人 还象你这样在车里用步谈机? |
[32:49] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[32:51] | Veronica dear, where are my tapes? | Veronica,亲爱的,我的带子在哪? |
[32:56] | I’ll let you out as soon as I have my tapes back. | 我拿到了带子就放你出去 |
[32:58] | No thanks. Honestly, I feel safer in here. | 不,谢了,老实说 我还是觉得在这里面更安全 |
[33:02] | Well, you know, you shouldn’t. | 但你要知道事实上不是的 |
[33:15] | You wanna know something about Joan of Arc Veronica? | 想知道圣女贞德是怎么死的吗,Veronica? |
[33:18] | God didn’t talk to her. | 上帝都没跟她说到话 |
[33:22] | It’s true. I saw it on tv. | 真的,我在电视上看过 |
[33:24] | You know, in one of those, historical forensic programs. | 就是那些关于历史的节目里 |
[33:27] | They decided that she had a brain tumor. | 他们说她得了脑瘤 |
[33:30] | Burnt alive! | 然后被活生生地被烧死的 |
[33:32] | What a waste. | 可惜啊 |
[33:34] | She thought her death meant something, while all it meant was she was crazy. | 她以为自己的死可以换来什么 但事实是她是个疯子 |
[33:38] | Think about that Veronica. Where are the tapes? | 想象一下,Veronica,带子在哪? |
[33:43] | Where are the tapes?! | 带子在哪?! |
[33:53] | Veronica, where are the tapes? | Veronica,带子在哪? |
[33:58] | Where are the tapes?!?! | 带子在哪?!?! |
[34:02] | You know, Lilly never told me where the tapes were hidden either. | 你知道吗,Lilly没有告诉我她把带子放在哪了 |
[34:06] | I kinda think this a cautionary tale we got, Veronica. | 我开始认为这只是个传说了,Veronica |
[34:10] | Something like: | 有点象: |
[34:11] | I am not gonna let a seventeen year old piece of ass, ruin my life! | 我绝不会让一个17岁的黄毛丫头毁了我 |
[34:16] | There are on the roof, I put them on the roof. | 在屋顶,我把他们放在屋顶了 |
[34:18] | Please let me out. | 求你把我放出去 |
[35:58] | She is in the fringe, Keith. You might wanna check up on her. | Keith,她在冰箱里呢,你最好去看看吧 |
[36:09] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[36:13] | Hang on, honey. | 坚持住,亲爱的 |
[36:46] | I love you, I love you so much. I knew, I knew you’d save me. | 我爱你,我爱你 我知道你会来救我的 |
[37:45] | Sorry man, I didn’t see you. You’re in the middle of the street. | 对不起,我刚才没看见你 你站在了道路中间 |
[37:50] | Oh, my God! | 哦,天那 |
[37:52] | You are Aaron Echolls. | 你是Aaron Echolls |
[37:55] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[37:57] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[37:58] | – Do you have a cellphone? – Yeah. | – 你有手机吗? – 有 |
[38:00] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[38:02] | We need an ambulance, the police and the fire department. | 我们需要救护车,警察,消防队 |
[38:11] | You mean the world to me, do you understand that? | 你知道吗,你是我的全部? |
[38:14] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗? |
[38:17] | Hey, who is your daddy? | 嘿,你老爸是谁啊? |
[38:19] | I hate it when you say that. | 我讨厌你老是这么说 |
[38:26] | Aaron Echols, you have the right to remain silent. | Aaron Echols,你有权保持沉默 |
[38:28] | Anything you say, will be used against you in the court of law. | 你所说的任何东西都将在法庭上作为证词 |
[38:31] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[38:32] | If you can’t afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. | 如果你请不起的话,我们会帮你找一个 |
[38:35] | Do you understand these rights? | 明白这些权利了吗? |
[38:36] | You killed my daughter! | 你杀了我女儿! |
[38:38] | You are gonna pay for it! I’ll watch you frying, Aaron! | 你必须为此付出代价! 我会看着你死的, Aaron! |
[38:41] | I’ll destroy your family, and everyone you ever loved! | 我要毁了你的家庭,你所有爱的人 |
[38:44] | You killed my daughter! | 你杀了我女儿! |
[38:49] | I’ll watch you frying, Aaron! | 我会看着你死的, Aaron! |
[38:50] | You are under arrest for obstruction of justice. | 你因妨碍司法而被捕 |
[38:54] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默… |
[38:55] | My daughter! | 我的女儿! |
[39:19] | – He’ll be fine. – When? | – 他会好的 – 要到什么时候? |
[39:22] | Eventually, just be patient. | 肯定会的,耐心点 |
[39:25] | And you, need to get some rest. | 你也得好好休息一下 |
[39:27] | I wont let him wake up, and find himself alone. | 我不会在他醒过来的时候 发现自己是一个人的 |
[39:30] | Do you have anyone that we can call? | 知道还能找其他什么人吗? |
[39:43] | Honey? What happened? | 亲爱的?怎么了? |
[39:47] | Are you ok? Where is your father? | 你还好吗?你爸爸呢? |
[39:48] | – He is in the hospital. – What? | – 他在医院 – 什么? |
[39:50] | He is gonna be ok. | 他会没事的 |
[39:52] | – What? Veronica, what happened? – It’s over now. | – 什么,Veronica,发生了什么? – 一切都结束了 |
[39:55] | And I’ll tell you the rest in the morning, | 明天早上我再全部告诉你 |
[39:57] | but first I need you to pack. | 但现在,你得先收拾东西 |
[39:59] | What? What you mean? | 什么?什么意思? |
[40:01] | You can’t be here when dad comes home. | 爸爸回来时,你不可以在这 |
[40:05] | I know mom, I know you aren’t through drinking, I know you didn’t even finish rehab. | 我知道,妈妈,你没戒酒 你还没复职 |
[40:11] | You checked yourself out. And that was my college money. | 你能够解脱,是因为我那些上大学的钱 |
[40:16] | I bet on you, and I lost. | 我相信你,但我错了 |
[40:18] | I’ve been doing that my whole life. I’m through. | 我一直这么相信你,我受够了 |
[40:27] | Veronica, it’s not easy. | Veronica,这不容易 |
[40:29] | I know it’s not. | 我知道 |
[40:44] | Hey you. | 嘿,你好 |
[40:50] | Veronica didn’t want you to be alone. | Veronica不想让你一个人 |
[41:26] | Isn’t it better, like this? | 这不是更好吗,就象现在这样? |
[41:29] | So much better. | 真好啊 |
[41:34] | This is how it’s supposed to be. | 真相本来就应该这样,是吗? |
[41:36] | Totally. | 没错 |
[41:38] | This is how it’s gonna be, from now on. | 从现在起,就象这样 |
[41:42] | Right, Lilly? | 是吗,Lilly? |
[41:48] | You know how things are gonna be now, don’t you? | 你知道一切都会这样的,是吗? |
[41:52] | You have to know. | 你知道的 |
[41:55] | Just like this. Just like this. | 就象这样,象这样 |
[42:00] | Don’t forget about me, Veronica. | 不要忘记我,Veronica |
[42:08] | I could never. | 永远不会的 |
[42:25] | I was hoping it would be you. | 果然是你 |
[42:32] | Subtitles and Adaptation : Terminal | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |