时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Veronica Mars”… | 上集回顾 |
[00:04] | oh, my god. | oh, 我的天. |
[00:05] | Mr. Echolls? | Echolls 先生? |
[00:06] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生什么了. |
[00:09] | He’s psychotic. | 他有点变态. |
[00:10] | These rich boys think they can get away with anything. | 这些富家子弟认为他们干什么都可以像没事一样 |
[00:13] | What do you think you can do to me? | 你觉得能把我怎么样? |
[00:14] | I’ll think of something. | 我会考虑一下的. |
[00:16] | My dad had a paternity test. | 我爸爸做了亲子鉴定. |
[00:18] | I’m not your sister. | 我不是你的妹妹. |
[00:21] | Aah! | |
[00:22] | Keep driving. | 继续开. |
[00:24] | Veronica, | |
[00:25] | where are the tapes? | 录像带在那里? |
[00:31] | I knew you’d come. | 我早知道要来. |
[00:32] | I knew you’d save me. | 我早知道你会救我. |
[00:36] | Table for three? | 3个人? |
[00:38] | Right this way. | 这边走. |
[00:40] | “Normal” — that’s the watchword. | “普通” 这是口令. |
[00:43] | Sounds good, doesn’t it? | 听起来不错, 是不是? |
[00:45] | Senior year begins tomorrow, and all appears hunky-dory. | 明天就要上高年级了 而且一切都看起来那么美好 |
[00:48] | Best friend — check. | 最好的朋友 — 搞定. |
[00:50] | Boyfriend — check. | 男朋友 –搞定. |
[00:51] | Lily’s killer behind bars — check. | 在蹲大狱的杀死Lily的凶手– 搞定. |
[00:54] | A waitress will be right with you. | 女服务生会一直跟着你的. |
[00:55] | Normal job, just like other people my age. | 普通的工作, 就像我的同龄人. |
[00:58] | I just wish fewer of my classmates showed up here. | 我只是希望少一些同学在这里出现. |
[01:01] | Kelvin moor. One? | Kelvin moor. 一个人? |
[01:05] | I need your help, Veronica. | 你得帮帮我, Veronica. |
[01:07] | In finding a table? I’m your girl. | 帮你找个位子? 全听你的. |
[01:09] | I got kicked out of athletics for my entire senior year. | 整个高年级我都不能加入运动队了 |
[01:14] | I failed the mandatory drug test. | 我没通过强制性毒品测试. |
[01:16] | So what’s new, Kelvin? | 这事儿新鲜吗, Kelvin? |
[01:17] | You failed it last year, too, if I remember correctly. | 你去年就没通过, 如果我没记错的话. |
[01:19] | Yeah, but I’m clean now, for going on 10 months. | Yes, 但我现在不嗑药了, 已经坚持10个月了. |
[01:22] | Give me your hands, look into my eyes, and swear to that fact. | 握着我的手,看着我的眼睛, 然后发誓这是真的. |
[01:29] | Veronica… | |
[01:31] | I swear that there is no possible way I could have failed that drug test. | 我发誓我绝不可能没通过毒品测试的. |
[01:36] | Hmm. | |
[01:38] | So, am I lying? | 那么, 我在撒谎吗? |
[01:40] | I don’t know. | 不晓得. |
[01:42] | Then what was all that for? | 那刚才那些是干什么? |
[01:44] | To see if you’d do it. | 看看你是不是敢做. |
[01:46] | You were very convincing, but I don’t do that kind of work anymore. | 你蛮可信的, 但我不做那样的活了. |
[01:50] | So who’s supposed to help me out, then? | 那还有谁能帮我? |
[01:53] | Encyclopedia brown. | |
[01:55] | I hear he’s good. | 我听说他不错. |
[01:56] | I guess it’s true what they say about you. | 我猜他们关于你的说法没错. |
[01:58] | Probably, but you’re gonna have to narrow it down for me. | 可能吧, 但你不要把那些太夸大了. |
[02:00] | You’re an 09er now. | 你现在是09的人了. |
[02:02] | You went and landed yourself some rich boyfriend. | 你委身给了有钱的男朋友. |
[02:05] | And last year was just some big ol’ act for you. | 去年在你身上只是发生了些大事 |
[02:08] | You got to pick sides in this town these days. | 这几天你就得在镇上选择阵营了 |
[02:11] | You picked yours. | 你已经选了 |
[02:14] | Figures how none of the rich kids failed their drug test, huh? | 想想为什么没有一个富家子弟没通过毒品测试,huh? |
[02:17] | I got to jet. See you around, Veronica. | 我走了.再见了,Veronica |
[02:20] | You sleep well. | 祝你好梦. |
[02:24] | What, no biscotti? | 什么, 没有意大利式脆饼? |
[02:26] | Yeah, kind of bitchy, I know. | Yes,我知道是一种食品 |
[02:28] | But Kelvin’s a bully. | 可是 Kelvin 是个小痞子. |
[02:29] | I’ll sleep just fine. | 我会睡得不错的. |
[02:30] | Veronica… | |
[02:31] | come here. Check it out. | 到这儿来. 看看这个. |
[02:34] | Your dad’s on television. | 你老爸上电视了. |
[02:36] | …Coverage of the Lilly Kane murder. | …Lilly Kane 谋杀案报道 |
[02:38] | The press made you out to be some kind of barney fife character. | 外界压力使你成为了某种类似Barney Fife的角色 |
[02:41] | Are you feeling a sense of redemption? | 你有某种救赎的感觉吗? |
[02:44] | A sense of relief would probably be more accurate. | 准确的说是一种信念. |
[02:48] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have days… | 如果我说没有几天,几周,或者更多时候 |
[02:51] | weeks, even, of doubting myself. | 怀疑我自己的话,那我就是在撒谎. |
[02:54] | Ah, yes — the book. | 哦,是这本书. |
[02:56] | Dad didn’t want any part of it, but given the medical bills, | 爸爸不想要它的任何一部分, 除了支付医疗帐单, |
[02:59] | dad’s convalescence, and mom running off with 50 grand, | 老爸的病情有所好转, 老妈拿着5万块跑路了, |
[03:02] | he had to listen when the crime reporter from the san diego tribune | 当圣地亚哥讲坛报的犯罪记者 |
[03:05] | secured a book advance for his story. | 保证预支关于他故事的书的版费时他必须的去听 |
[03:08] | What I did know was that Mr. Kane was lying about the circumstances… | 我所知道的只是 Kane 先生对于当时的情况说了谎 |
[03:12] | Your dad’s hot. | 你老爸蛮惹火的. |
[03:14] | Take us back to that night three months ago. | 带我们回到三个月前那一晚. |
[03:16] | The night Aaron Echolls was captured, | Aaron Echolls 被捕的那晚, |
[03:18] | you were nearly burned alive rescuing your daughter. | 在救你女儿的时候你差点儿被活活烧死. |
[03:23] | Come on, dad. Just lay it out there for her. | 来吧,老爸,跟她讲明了 |
[03:26] | “Father crawls through fire to save daughter, father rushed to hospital. | “父亲爬过火墙营救亲女, 父亲急速奔向医院. |
[03:30] | Daughter’s night? Just beginning.” | 女儿的夜晚呐? 才刚刚开始.” |
[03:48] | I was hoping it would be you. | 我一直希望是你. |
[03:53] | – Logan? | |
[03:57] | – Hey, Veronica. | |
[04:01] | Logan, what happened? | Logan, 发生什么了? |
[04:06] | They caught me alone on the bridge. | 他们在桥上抓到了我. |
[04:09] | Who’s “they”? | “他们” 是谁? |
[04:15] | Uh… it was Weevil… and all the P.C.H.Ers. | Uh… 是 Weevil… 还有所有 P.C.H 的人. |
[04:21] | Seriously, what do you — what do you think you can do to me, huh? | 认真的说, 你想 你觉得能把我怎么样, huh? |
[04:25] | I’ll think of something. | 我会考虑的. |
[04:27] | What were you doing there? | 你刚才在那里干什么? |
[04:29] | Having a drink. | 喝酒. |
[04:31] | What do you think, Veronica. | 你觉得呢, Veronica. |
[04:33] | You’d broken up with me, accused me of killing Lilly. | 你跟我分手, 谴责我杀了Lily. |
[04:40] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[04:42] | One down. | 搞定一个. |
[04:43] | Oh, son! | 哦, 儿子! |
[04:45] | You don’t know what you just did. | 你不知道你刚干了什么. |
[04:50] | Get him, man. | 抓住他, 哥们儿. |
[04:52] | Unh! | |
[04:54] | Aah! | |
[05:02] | You’re lucky you’re alive. | 你走运还活着. |
[05:07] | Yeah, well, that’s one way of looking at it. | 是的, 好吧, 那是一种看它的方式. |
[05:11] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思? |
[05:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:15] | Just lay there. I’ve called an ambulance. | 躺着别动. 我已经叫了救护车. |
[05:23] | What don’t you do me a favor and drop that knife. | 干嘛不帮我个忙扔了那把刀. |
[05:25] | H uh? | 啊? |
[05:37] | Oh, my god, Logan. | 哦, 我的天, Logan. |
[05:38] | But I didn’t stab him, Veronica. | 但我没扎他, Veronica. |
[05:41] | I believe you. | 我相信你. |
[05:43] | I threw the knife in the water and got in my car and drove. | 我把刀扔进水里然后钻进车里就开车跑了. |
[05:50] | Logan… | |
[05:53] | there’s something that you need to know about your dad. | 有些关于你父亲的事情得让你知道. |
[05:56] | Aaron Echolls, charged with murder. | Aaron Echolls, 被控谋杀. |
[06:00] | It’s all over the radio. | 广播早播过了. |
[06:20] | Hey, Veronica. | |
[06:25] | I’m looking for Logan Echolls. | 我找 Logan Echolls. |
[06:28] | I saw his S.U.V. parked out front. | 我看见他得 S.U.V. 在前面停着. |
[06:30] | I know he’s here. | 我知道他在这里. |
[06:33] | This would be better for everyone. | 这样对大家都比较好. |
[06:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默. |
[06:57] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的任何话都可能在成为呈堂证供. |
[07:01] | Suffice to say, I’ve got plenty of material | 有力地讲, 我有足够的素材 |
[07:04] | for any back-to-school “what I did last summer” essay I’m asked to write. | 来写本类似”去年夏天我干了什么”的小说 |
[07:11] | I was watching that. | 我正看呐. |
[07:12] | Here it is — senior year. | 这里是高年级. |
[07:14] | A fresh start. | 一个崭新的开始. |
[07:15] | Try not to screw it up, Veronica. | 别把它搞砸了, Veronica. |
[07:19] | Seniors rule! | 高年级统治一切! |
[07:20] | Hey! | |
[07:22] | You didn’t call me back last night. | 昨天晚上你没给我回电. |
[07:24] | Don’t go getting all girl on me. | 别像个女孩那样小气 |
[07:26] | Man, I got kicked off the basketball team. | 哥们儿, 我被篮球队开除了. |
[07:27] | What? | 什么? |
[07:28] | I failed my drug test. | 我没通过毒品测试. |
[07:30] | I’m booted from athletics for the whole year. | 我一整年都不能参加运动队. |
[07:31] | You don’t do drugs. | 你不嗑药啊 |
[07:33] | No duh, sherlock. | 不 , sherlock(福尔摩斯的名字). |
[07:35] | And it wasn’t just me. Five of us total failed. | 并且并不仅仅是我一个,有5个人一起挂了 |
[07:37] | And Jimmy day, our starting quarterback, he passed it. | 还有 Jimmy day, 我们的首发四分卫, 他通过了. |
[07:40] | And everybody saw him blazing one up on the boardwalk. | 所有人都看见他在小路那边吞云吐雾 |
[07:43] | I heard no 09ers failed it. | 我听说没有 09的人 挂掉. |
[07:45] | You think it’s a conspiracy? | 你觉得这是一项阴谋? |
[07:46] | This is Neptune. Nothing happens accidentally. | 这里是 Neptune. 不会有巧合发生的. |
[07:50] | Well, you were wrong about the drug test. | 这个, 对于毒品测试你是错误的. |
[07:52] | – One 09er did fail.|- Who? | -有个09的人挂了 – 谁? |
[07:54] | You’re not gonna believe it, either. | 你也不会相信是谁的. |
[07:56] | I’m not the one who’s easily shocked. | 我不是那种容易吃惊的人. |
[07:58] | – Meg? – Meg.|- Meg? | |
[08:03] | So you’ll help? | 那么你要插手? |
[08:05] | Do you even have to ask? | 你是明知故问啊? |
[08:07] | Just when I think I’m out, they pull me back in. | 当我想金盆洗手的时候 他们又让我再战江湖. |
[08:11] | A long time ago, we used to be friends | 很久以前, 我们曾是朋友 |
[08:15] | but I haven’t thought of you lately at all | 但是我最近根本没有想你 |
[08:21] | come on, now, sugar, bring it on, bring it on, yeah | 别这样, 现在, 甜心, 戴上它, 戴上它 是的 |
[08:26] | just remember me when we used to be friends | 回想一下我们还是朋友的时候 |
[08:32] | a long time ago we used to be friends | 很久以前, 我们曾是朋友 |
[08:42] | You’re standing there in nothing but a jock. | 你就穿着个下体弹力护身(男运动员用的)站在那里 |
[08:44] | They hand you this little itty-bitty cup. | 他们给你这个小小的杯子. |
[08:46] | You go into the stall. You do your business. | 你走进你的货摊. 你做你的生意. |
[08:48] | Then as you watch, they seal it with this piece of tape. | 然后就像你看到的,他们用胶带封存它 |
[08:51] | And then they make you sign the tape. | 然后让你在胶带上签名 |
[08:53] | Then what? | 再然后呢? |
[08:54] | Then they send it to a lab. | 然后他们把它送进实验室. |
[08:55] | If the seal is broken, the lab is supposed to reject it. | 如果封条受损, 实验室应该拒绝接收. |
[08:59] | So there’s no way anyone could have switched the samples. | 所以没有任何人有办法替换样品. |
[09:01] | Nope. | 没有. |
[09:04] | Hey, what period do you have office aid this year? | Hey,今年你什么时候去办公室帮忙? |
[09:06] | I didn’t sign up for a second year of office aid. | 我没申请再在办公室帮一年忙 |
[09:10] | Yeah, that doesn’t work for me. | 是的, 我不信. |
[09:12] | You can take that up with moms. | 你可以跟妈妈一起带着它. |
[09:13] | She had crazy ideas about me having a well-rounded education. | 对于让我拥有一个良好的教育她有很多疯狂的想法. |
[09:16] | But don’t underestimate. | 但从不低估. |
[09:19] | The master key. | 万能钥匙. |
[09:21] | Yeah, and I got all the administrative passwords I could get my hands on. | 是的,我还有搞到了所有我能找到的管理员密码 |
[09:24] | – Ooh, you’re good. – You know, you know. | – 哦, 你很好. – 你知道, 你知道. |
[09:27] | I get all my criminal tendencies from you. | 我的所有犯罪技巧都是从你身上学的. |
[09:30] | So, how you gonna go at this? | 那么, 对于这个你准备怎么着手? |
[09:31] | Try to figure out what the connection is between all the people that failed the test. | 试着找出所有没通过测试的人的共同点. |
[09:36] | Got any enemies you know about? | 就你所知有什么敌人吗? |
[09:38] | Well, there’s the klan. | 这个, 有个叫 klan 的. |
[09:39] | This is not really their M.O. | 这并非真的是他们的 M.O.(Medical Officer 医官) |
[09:42] | I guess that leaves everybody that hates you. | 我猜那留下了那些恨你的家伙们 |
[09:47] | So, where’s your boyfriend? | 那么, 你男朋友在那里? |
[09:49] | I expected to be ignored at lunch today. | 我希望今天午餐时候可以跑路 |
[09:50] | He’s skipping the first couple days of school. | 他翘了前两天的课. |
[09:52] | He’s visiting his dad. | 去探视他父亲了. |
[09:55] | Why would he want to do that? | 他为什么要那么做? |
[09:56] | That’s what I said. | 那是我曾说过的. |
[09:58] | Later. | 稍等. |
[09:59] | I’ll say this — | 我要说 |
[10:00] | there was something much easier about having a secret relationship. | 相对于有份秘密关系来说还有很多更容易的事情. |
[10:04] | But I guess from now on, that’s next to impossible. | 但是我猜从今往后, 那就不太可能了. |
[10:10] | That guy over there asked to sit in your section. | 那边那个家伙想坐在你那区. |
[10:12] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[10:14] | Yeah, I know him. | Yes, 我认识他. |
[10:17] | – Hey – Hey.|- Hey. | |
[10:20] | I haven’t seen you around this summer. | 这个夏天没看见你啊. |
[10:22] | Yeah. It’s been kind of complicated. | 是的. 事情有些复杂. |
[10:25] | You know, parents on trial. | 你知道, 受审的亲人. |
[10:28] | Mom and dad finally had enough. | 老爸老妈终于熬够了. |
[10:30] | They’ve moved up to the napa house for the duration. | 他们在这期间搬到Napa的房子 |
[10:33] | At least until this blows over. | 直到这场风波平息 |
[10:35] | But you’re staying here? | 但是你留下来了? |
[10:36] | I don’t want to transfer to a new school for senior year. | 我不想在高年级转到其他学校去. |
[10:40] | I have the presidential suite at the Neptune grand. | 在Neptune我有一大堆总统随从(指那些围在他身边的人) |
[10:42] | Of course you do. | 当然你有. |
[10:44] | Veronica, your boyfriend’s here. | Veronica, 你男朋友在这里. |
[10:49] | Latte, when you get a minute? | Latte(咖啡名), 你有空的时候. |
[10:50] | Okay. Yeah. | |
[10:55] | – Hi.|- Hey. | |
[11:01] | Hi. | |
[11:02] | Logan and Duncan don’t speak anymore. | Logan 和 Duncan 互不理睬了. |
[11:04] | I guess that’s what happens when your best friend starts dating your ex. | 我猜当你最好的朋友开始泡你的前女友时候就是这样. |
[11:08] | Now, where was I? | 现在, 我在那里? |
[11:10] | Oh, yeah. | |
[11:11] | Who’s out to get Neptune’s top athletes. | 谁将获得年度最佳运动员的称号?. |
[11:16] | Kelvin, I’ve had a change of heart. | Kelvin, 我改变了心意. |
[11:19] | Oh, yeah. | |
[11:21] | I heard your beard, Wallace, got nailed, too. | 我听说你留胡子了, Wallace, 也挂了. |
[11:24] | So I guess that changes everything now, huh? | 那么我猜什么事情都改变了, huh? |
[11:26] | I guess so. | 我猜是的. |
[11:27] | So — and I mean other than me — | 那么我的意思是除了我 |
[11:29] | can you think of anyone who would want to do this to you? | 你还能想出什么人可以对你这样做? |
[11:32] | Unh-unh. | |
[11:32] | People love me. | 大家都爱我. |
[11:33] | No. They don’t. You pick on the weak and helpless. | No.他们不爱. 你总是作弄软弱无助的人. |
[11:36] | I call a geek a geek, if that’s what you mean. | 我称呼讨厌鬼为讨厌鬼, 如果你是这种意思的话. |
[11:40] | Wait — now that I think about it, there was this one kid who swore he’d ruin my life, | 等等 现在我才记起来 曾经有个小家伙发誓说要毁了我的生活 |
[11:44] | but he doesn’t have the cajones — trust me. | 但是他还没这个胆量 相信我. |
[11:46] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:47] | This kid — Sophomore. | 这个小家伙 Sophomore. |
[11:49] | They call him “butters.” | 他们称他为 “黄油” |
[11:51] | He was climbing the pegboard in gym class before P.E. Last year, trying to show off. | 他去年P.E.前在体育课上爬上了小钉板来炫耀自己 |
[11:56] | He pissed me off. | 他把我惹毛了. |
[11:57] | So? | 所以? |
[11:58] | So I pantsed him. | 所以我在他身上喷漆了. |
[11:59] | It was hysterical. | 那很歇斯底里. |
[12:02] | Wow, you’re cool. | Wow, 你很酷. |
[12:03] | My dad’s getting sued by boatloads of fun corp. | 我父亲被Boatloads Of Fun 公司起诉了 |
[12:06] | They don’t sound fun at all. | 那听起来没什么娱乐性. |
[12:08] | My dad brokers vacation property down in cabo. | 我父亲在Cabo经营度假房产 |
[12:11] | He leased a beach house to a group of families that call themselves “boatloads of fun.” | 他把一所海滩房屋租给了一家子称自己是“Boatloads Of Fun”的人 |
[12:15] | You know, steve wacker’s parents and that crowd. | 你知道的, 就是 steve wacker 的父母那帮人. |
[12:18] | The roof leaked in one room, so they’re demanding all their money back. | 一间房屋的天花板发生了渗漏, 所以他们要求返还所有款项. |
[12:24] | You know Jennings Crawford? | 你认识 Jennings Crawford 吗 ? |
[12:26] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不认识 ? |
[12:27] | I beat him out for number-one singles last year. | 去年我击败了他 拿了年终第一 |
[12:29] | He threw a fit. | 他大为恼火. |
[12:30] | His parents even tried to have coach hart fired. | 他的双亲甚至要解雇 Hart 教练. |
[12:33] | There was a school board meeting, and they brought in ilie nastase | 他们开了校董事会议, 而且还找来了 ilie nastase(1972年美网冠军) |
[12:36] | to testify that Jennings was a better tennis player. | 来证明Jennings是更好的网球手 |
[12:39] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了. |
[12:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[12:43] | There used to be one 09er girl I could call friend. | 曾经有个我可以称为朋友的 09的女孩 |
[12:46] | She was the one of her kind who actually treated me like a human | 她是那种对待我像人类的女孩 |
[12:49] | when no one else in that crowd did. | 当那帮人里没有这样做的时候 |
[12:51] | When Duncan broke up with her, she blamed it on me. | 当Duncan跟她分手时,她把这怪到我头上 |
[12:54] | Things have been chilly, at best, ever since. | 事情已经冷淡下来了,比那时要冷 |
[12:59] | Meg. Hey. | |
[13:02] | Senior year, huh? We’re almost done. | 高年级, huh? 我们快完成了. |
[13:07] | Did you want something? | 你想要什么吗? |
[13:09] | Well, I heard that… you were kicked off the cheerleading squad. | 这个, 我听说… 你被啦啦队开除了. |
[13:13] | Yeah, but you know me. I’m a major stoner. | 是的, 但是你了解我. 我是队里面的主力. |
[13:16] | It was affecting me, too. | 那同样感染了我 |
[13:17] | I was like, “let’s go! | 我就像, “我们上吧! |
[13:19] | “Let’s go! | “我们上吧! |
[13:20] | “L-e-t-S… | |
[13:22] | duh…” | |
[13:25] | Can you think of anyone who might have done this to you? | 你能想到什么人可能对你做这样的事情吗 |
[13:28] | Well, there is this one person. | 这个, 有这么个人. |
[13:30] | I used to think she was a friend, but, uh… | 我曾经把她当作朋友,但是… |
[13:33] | but, yeah, yeah, now that I think about it, | 但是, 是的, 现在我想起来了 |
[13:35] | she’d have no reservations, and she definitely has the talent to pull it off. | 她全力以赴, 并且她的确有这个天赋 |
[13:39] | Let me know if you have any luck tracking her down, okay? | 让我知道你有没有查到她的好运气, 好吗? |
[13:44] | The metal detectors are new, but they come as no surprise. | 金属探测器是新的, 但并不令人吃惊. |
[13:48] | Tensions in Neptune are the highest they’ve ever been | Neptune 的紧张度达到了前所未有的高度 |
[13:50] | between the haves and the have-nots — 09ers and non-09ers. | 在有钱的和没钱的09和非09之间 |
[13:55] | And guess who the lightning rod is. | 然后猜猜谁是避雷针. |
[13:57] | The passing motorist who probably saved Logan’s life called 911, | 开车路过的人可能播打了911救了Logan的命 |
[14:01] | then he left the scene before the police arrived. | 然后他在警察来之前离开了现场. |
[14:04] | The knife that killed Felix was never found. | 杀死 Felix 的刀子再也没有找到 . |
[14:06] | Logan’s high priced lawer crushed the P.C.H.Ers who testified against Logan in the preliminary hearing. | Logan的高价律师在审前听讯时 猛烈抨击对Logan作出不利证供的P.C.H.的人 |
[14:12] | “Weren’t they there, after all, to kill Logan? | 毕竟当时他们在场, 是去杀Logan. |
[14:15] | Didn’t Logan have the bruises and broken ribs to prove it? | Logan 不是有淤伤和断掉的肋骨来证实吗? |
[14:18] | If Logan did stab Felix, wasn’t it self-defense?” | 如果Logan的确扎了Felix,算不算正当防卫? |
[14:21] | The D.A. Decided he didn’t have enough evidence to convict, | 地区检察官认定他没有足够的证据来说服陪审团 |
[14:24] | so six weeks after he was arrested, Logan walked. | 所以在被捕六周后,Logan被释放了 |
[14:27] | And the town went crazy. | 然后小镇变疯狂了. |
[14:28] | Another rich kid getting off scot-free. | 又一个富家子弟被无罪释放了. |
[14:32] | You know what else I found out today? | 你知道今天我还查出什么了吗? |
[14:35] | This failed drug test goes on my permanent file. | 这次毒品测试结果会被永久记入档案 |
[14:37] | Any college I apply to is gonna see it. | 任何我申请的大学都会看到. |
[14:39] | If you would have taken another year of office aid, | 如果你再在办公室帮忙的话, |
[14:41] | we could have done something about that file. | 我们就可以对那些档案作些手脚. |
[14:43] | Yeah, ’cause this is my fault. | 是的, 这是我的错. |
[14:45] | Did you learn anything today? | 你今天了解到什么了吗? |
[14:47] | Kelvin moor, while giving up his pot-smoking ways, | Kelvin moor, 当放弃他抽水烟(抽大麻)的方式时, |
[14:50] | has not given up being an obnoxious jackwad. | 并没有放弃成为令人生厌的 jackwad. |
[14:53] | He pantsed that Sophomore butters? | 他在那个Sophomore Butters身上喷漆了? |
[14:56] | – Yeah, I was there. – You were? | – Yes, 我当时在场. – 你在? |
[14:57] | It was in the gym after spring-sports pep rally. | 是在春季运动会的赛前动员会之后的体育课上 |
[15:00] | A few of us were there, even some cheerleaders. | 我们没几个人在场,只有几个啦啦队员 |
[15:02] | I have never seen somebody blush like that. | 我从来没见过脸红成那样的家伙 |
[15:05] | People were laughing. | 大家都在笑 |
[15:07] | Butters was swearing at everybody. | Butters 诅咒所有的人. |
[15:09] | He said he was gonna get even. | 他说他一定要报复. |
[15:10] | Cheerleaders — was Meg there? | 啦啦队 Meg 在场吗 ? |
[15:12] | I think she was. | 应该在. |
[15:15] | Viet was there. | Viet 在. |
[15:16] | Jilly ho was there. | Jilly ho 在. |
[15:18] | Try and remember. | 好好想想. |
[15:19] | Were you one of the ones laughing? | 你也是嘲笑他的人之一吗 ? |
[15:21] | What can I say? | 我能说什么? |
[15:22] | It was fun-ny. | 那很搞笑. |
[15:24] | It was funny. | 那很搞笑. |
[15:26] | I’ll talk to butters tomorrow, get this sussed out. | 明天我跟 butters 谈谈 , 把这件事情搞清楚. |
[15:30] | Hey, did you know that you’re my hero? | Hey, 你知道你是我的英雄吗? |
[15:33] | Mr. Mars. I saw you on tv last night. | Mars 先生. 昨晚我看见你上电视了. |
[15:36] | Wallace. | |
[15:37] | I know a 24-year-old floozy who thinks you’re hot. | 我认识个24岁的认为你蛮惹火的浪妞 |
[15:40] | This floozy, did you get her digits? | 这位荡妇,你有她的电话吗? |
[15:43] | Now, don’t make me have to go home and tell my mama. | 打住, 别逼我回家告诉我妈妈. |
[15:45] | Your mom and I have an understanding. | 你母亲跟我有个共识. |
[15:47] | You do? | 你们有? |
[15:47] | Yes, and it’s this. | 是的, 就是这个. |
[15:49] | I behave myself and she doesn’t leave me, | 我规矩些她就不会离开我 |
[15:51] | so please, tell her nothing other than I worship the ground on which she treads. | 所以请帮忙,告诉她我最崇拜她曾踩过的地了 |
[15:57] | I’m leaving now. | 我闪了. |
[15:58] | Ground on which she treads. | 她踩过的地. |
[16:00] | You might want to write that down. | 你也许想把那个写下来. |
[16:02] | Got it. All right. | 听你的. 好吧. |
[16:04] | So, senior year. | 那么, 高年级. |
[16:08] | How was your first day of school, honey? | 第一天上学怎么样, 亲爱的? |
[16:09] | Great. | 非常好. |
[16:10] | I beat up a freshman, stole his lunch money, and then skipped out after lunch. | 我海扁了个新生,偷了他的午餐费,吃完了然后翘课 |
[16:15] | What, no premarital sex? | 什么, 没有婚前性行为 ? |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah — yes. | 哦,是的 是的 |
[16:18] | But don’t worry. I swear you’re gonna like these guys. | 但别担心. 我发誓你会喜欢这些家伙们的. |
[16:21] | That’s my girl. | 那才是我的女孩儿. |
[16:23] | I missed you. | 我想你. |
[16:24] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你. |
[16:27] | Now, where’s my turkey pot pie, woman?! | 现在, 我的火鸡派呢,女人?! |
[16:35] | Butters? | |
[16:36] | “Butters” is the name of the weak loser suck-up on “south park.” | “Butters” 是在“南方公园” 里面的失败的马屁精的名字 |
[16:42] | – “Butters” implies soft, fat – but oh, so delicious. | – “Butters” 表示柔软,脂肪 – 但是 oh, 蛮好吃的. |
[16:46] | Vincent is my given name. | Vincent 是我的教名. |
[16:49] | I hear you were pantsed in gym last spring, vincent. | 我听说你在去年春天的体育课上被喷了油漆,Vincent |
[16:51] | Are you requesting a private viewing? | 你是想要来个私人参观吗? |
[16:53] | Now the guy who pantsed you and all the people | 现在这个喷你的家伙和所有的 |
[16:55] | who might have chuckled end up kicked off athletics for the year. | 可能嘲笑过你的人都被开除出运动队了 |
[16:59] | Curious. | 不寻常啊. |
[17:00] | Justice. | 是正义啊. |
[17:02] | It can be a bitch. | 可能是件不好的事情. |
[17:03] | So you got even? Is that it? | 那么你报复够了?是不是? |
[17:05] | It looks that way. | 看起来是这样. |
[17:07] | You’re playing a dangerous game. | 你在玩火. |
[17:08] | Kelvin will take your head off | Kelvin 会弄掉你的脑袋 |
[17:10] | if I tell him you’re the reason he’s off football this year. | 如果我告诉他是你让他被橄榄球队开除的 |
[17:14] | You know what? I don’t think he will. | 你知道吗? 我觉得他不会. |
[17:17] | Hey, pop. | Hey, 爹. |
[17:18] | Son. | 儿子. |
[17:51] | Permanent files are in that brownish-beige filing cabinet. | 永久性档案在那个浅米褐色的档案柜里 |
[17:55] | I can’t believe after a year of working here, | 真不敢相信都在这里干了一年了, |
[17:56] | you don’t know the make and model of the filing cabinet. | 你还不清楚档案柜的组成和模式 |
[18:00] | Yeah, it is hard to believe. | 是的, 的确令人难以置信. |
[18:02] | Usually memorizing that information is the first thing I do | 当我进入有档案柜的房间时 |
[18:05] | when I enter a room containing a filing cabinet. | 通常记住那样的信息那是我第一件要做的事情 |
[18:07] | Well, get comfortable, then, Mr. Sarcastic, | 那么,别上火,爱讽刺的先生 |
[18:09] | because this might take a while. | 因为这个可能要花些时间 |
[18:12] | Unless… | 除非… |
[18:17] | I can’t believe you didn’t know butters was Clemmons’ kid. | 不敢相信你不知道Butters是 Clemons的孩子 |
[18:19] | I make it a point not to know freshmen. | 我从来不去结识什么新人 |
[18:26] | Scary, isn’t it? | 挺吓人的, 是不是? |
[18:27] | The lax security. | 保安系统很松散. |
[18:29] | What if someone was trying to alter your permanent file? | 如果有人想修改你的永久性档案怎么办? |
[18:32] | We’re trying to alter it right now. | 我们正要改. |
[18:35] | Alter it back. | 是改回来. |
[18:36] | There’s a difference. | 有点不一样. |
[18:37] | Alter it back. Cool. | 改回来. 酷. |
[18:40] | I was wondering where we were drawing that ethical line this year. | 我刚才在想今年我们在那里划那条道德线 |
[18:43] | And there it is. | 在这里. |
[18:45] | The way I imagine it, the results were all overnighted to Mr. Clemmons. | 我这样想,对于Clemmons先生来说所有的结果都是隔天送到的 |
[18:49] | But before the elder Clemmons reviewed them, | 但是在老Clemmons检查它们前 |
[18:51] | junior got in and forged the negative results. | 小Clemmons进来伪造了阴性的结果 |
[18:54] | I just need to get my hands on them to prove it. | 我只是需要用我的双手去证明这一切 |
[18:57] | Can you pull a couple other negative results for me to compare them to? | 你能找来一对其他的阴性结果给我去比对一下吗? |
[19:17] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗? |
[19:18] | Nothing. There’s no way this could have been altered. | 什么都没有. 结果根本不可能被改过. |
[19:21] | Different color inks, full sentences. | 不同颜色的墨水,整句. |
[19:23] | I thought it might just be a checkmark, | 我觉得那可能只是个校验标记 |
[19:25] | but there’s no eraser marks, no wite-out, and both hand-signed by… | 但是没有擦过的痕迹,没有修改 而且署名都是… |
[19:30] | Jim Chimoree. | |
[19:31] | Jim Chimoree? | |
[19:32] | That’s the guy’s name, the lab tech who signed off on the results. | 就是这个家伙的名字 在测试结果上签名的实验室技术人员 |
[19:36] | So there’s no alterations, there’s no forgery. | 那么没有调包,没有伪造. |
[19:38] | So it appears. | 看起来是这样. |
[19:40] | So I’m screwed, basically. | 所以我玩完了,基本上说 |
[19:42] | Unless the results were accurate. | 除非结果是非常精确的 |
[19:45] | Yeah, mon. | 是的, mon. |
[19:46] | Maybe I smoke so much ganja, I don’t even remember doing it. | 没准我抽了这么多大麻我却压根儿忘了 |
[19:50] | What if you did ingest an illegal substance, | 如果你的确摄取了不符合规定的物质 |
[19:52] | but it was such a mild dose that you weren’t even aware of it? | 但是剂量轻微到你根本没有任何感觉怎么办? |
[19:56] | Eat any mystery brownies lately? | 最近吃什么可疑的巧克力蛋糕没有? |
[19:58] | Spirit bo– the day of the back-to-school athletics banquet, | 鼓劲盒(专门为运动员提供的存放手工制作的食物的盒子 用来表示对运动员的关心)在返校运动员宴会那天 |
[20:02] | there were spirit boxes in our lockers. | 在我们的存物柜里面有鼓劲儿盒 |
[20:04] | There weren’t any brownies, but there were cookies. | 没有巧克力蛋糕,只有些饼干 |
[20:06] | Did you eat one? | 你吃了一块? |
[20:07] | I ate six. | 我吃了6块 |
[20:09] | That’s my Wallace. | 那才是我的Wallace |
[20:10] | Well… | 那么… |
[20:12] | can you meet me at my house in, say, 20 minutes? | 能在我家等我吗,大概20分钟后? |
[20:14] | I’m gonna stop at the drugstore first. | 我先去趟药店. |
[20:16] | Nah, I’ll just follow you. | 不,我会跟着你的 |
[20:17] | You don’t want to go out alone. | 你不会想一个人出去的 |
[20:21] | No, I guess you don’t. | 不,我猜是你不想 |
[20:23] | You never know what might happen. | 你根本不知道可能发生什么 |
[20:24] | After the D.A. decided not to press charges against Logan, | 在地区检察官决定不对Logan起诉之后, |
[20:27] | Neptune became a different place. | Neptune 就与以往不同了. |
[20:34] | All right, I should go. | 好吧,我该走了 |
[20:35] | Because my dad is probably watching us through a telescope. | 因为我老爸可能正用望远镜看着咱俩呐 |
[20:40] | Then he’s probably impressed with your virtue. | 他会对你的贞洁留下深刻的印象的 |
[20:43] | And that telescope is mounted on a rifle. | 而且那个望远镜是架在狙击步枪上 |
[20:48] | Five more minutes. | 再来个5分钟 |
[20:51] | You should feel lucky. | 你应该感到幸运 |
[20:52] | You could be out with some pretty-boy drunk looking to get laid. | 你可以跟些喝醉的漂亮男孩儿们出去斯混 |
[20:55] | What are you saying — you’re not pretty? | 你都说什么呐 你不漂亮吗? |
[20:59] | What I’m trying to say is I’m in love with you. | 我想说的是我爱上你了 |
[21:05] | The things guys will say to get past second base. | 这是男孩们想要越过二垒所说的东西 |
[21:18] | Aah!Aah! | |
[21:28] | Are you done yet? | 你完事儿了吗? |
[21:29] | It is never going to happen if you keep doing that. | 如果你继续那样做就永远不会发生 |
[21:33] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[21:34] | Stage fright? | 怯场了? |
[21:35] | I’m making you nervous. | 我让你紧张了. |
[21:38] | Well, according to the box, we only need a few drops, | 这个,依照这个说明,我只是需要几滴 |
[21:41] | and it’ll test for cocaine, steroids, pot… | 然后它就可以测试可卡因,类固醇,大麻… |
[21:44] | what’s up, honey? | 怎么了,亲爱的? |
[21:45] | Wallace is having trouble giving me a urine sample. | Wallace 没法给我个尿样 |
[21:50] | Can’t you talk on the phone and paint your nails, like other girls? | 难道你就不能煲个电话粥,染染你的指甲 就像其他女孩一样吗 |
[21:53] | This is a health-class project. | 这是健康课的作业 |
[21:55] | Come on, you’re a man. | 来吧,你是个男人 |
[21:57] | Can you give him some pointers? | 你能给他些指导吗? |
[22:03] | Wallace? | |
[22:04] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[22:05] | You try turning the water on? | 你想放放水吗? |
[22:06] | Mm-hmm. | |
[22:09] | Also, pinching your own nipples can sometimes work. | 那么,捏捏自己的奶头没准有用 |
[22:11] | Aah! Man! | Aah! 哥们儿! |
[22:13] | Gross! | 恶心! |
[22:15] | Honey, it works. | 亲爱的, 起作用了. |
[22:16] | I can barely even look at you now! | 我现在都不能看你了! |
[22:17] | I can’t believe how squeamish you are. | 不敢相信你有多拘谨. |
[22:21] | You’re clean. | 你是清白的 |
[22:22] | Of course I am. | 我当然是啊 |
[22:24] | If you didn’t test positive, | 如果你测试不是阳性, |
[22:25] | that means butters didn’t lace the spirit cookies, | 那就意味着Butters没在鼓劲儿饼干上动手脚 |
[22:27] | and we’re back to square one. | 然后我们又回到原来的地方了 |
[22:30] | How do you figure in? | 你有什么计划? |
[22:33] | You’re the expert. | 你真是个专家 |
[22:34] | I’m just standing here thinking it’s gonna be a bad year for Neptune athletics. | 我只是在这里站着想 对于Neptune的运动员来说真是流年不利 |
[22:38] | Every player on this list is a starter — a star player. | 在这个名单上的每个选手都是开场就要上的–先发选手. |
[22:41] | Do you know the people who are gonna start with all of you suspended? | 你知道谁会在你们都被停赛后先发吗? |
[22:44] | Yeah, my backup is bob patton. | 是的,我的候补是Bob Patton. |
[22:47] | Jennings Crawford will go back to being first singles, taking Viet nguyen’s spot. | Jennings Crawford 会重返单打第一的位置,抢掉Viet的风头 |
[22:53] | Sheni fauver will replace Jilly ho. | Sheni fauver 会替换 Jilly ho. |
[22:57] | And Steve Wacker will take Kelvin’s linebacker slot. | And Steve Wacker 会占据 Kelvin 的中后卫 (橄榄球中在边线和阻截队员之后形成第二道防线的任一个防守队员)位置 |
[22:59] | Wacker? Really? | Wacker? 真的? |
[23:02] | And Shelly Pomroy was bumped up from J.V. Cheerleading to take Meg’s position. | 而且Shelly Pomroy 会从啦啦队的 J.V. 提升到Meg的位置 |
[23:10] | Dad? | 爸? |
[23:11] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[23:13] | It’s probably nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:15] | You beckoned? | 你叫我? |
[23:16] | If I know the name of a corporation, how do I find out its shareholders? | 如果我知道一个公司的名字 我该如何找出它的股东呢? |
[23:20] | You get the strangest homework in health class. | 老师给你留了健康课上最奇怪的家庭作业 |
[23:23] | Can you keep your trap shut if we tell why we need it? | 如果我们告诉你我们为什么需要知道的话 你能保证不说出去吗? |
[23:25] | No running off and telling your girlfriend. | 不可以跑路或者告诉你女朋友 |
[23:28] | Agreed. | 好 |
[23:29] | Wallace has been kicked out of athletics for his entire senior year | 整个高年级Wallace都不能参加运动队 |
[23:33] | for failing the mandatory drug test, but Wallace is clean. | 因为没有通过强制性毒品测试,但Wallace是清白的 |
[23:37] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[23:38] | Hey, I-I — | Hey, 我,我 |
[23:39] | I take your word for it. | 我相信你的话 |
[23:40] | We don’t think Mrs. Fennel need know if we get it cleared up quickly. | 我们不认为Fennel夫人需要了解我们是否能尽快地解决这件事情. |
[23:44] | You know what my mom is like. | 你知道我妈是什么样的人 |
[23:46] | What’s the corporation name? | 公司名字是什么? |
[23:48] | Boatloads of fun corp. | Boatloads of fun 公司. |
[23:53] | You want the names of the partners? | 你想要合伙人的名字? |
[23:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:56] | Billy and mary jo patton. | Billy 和 mary jo patton. |
[23:58] | Larry and Nancy Crawford. | Larry 和 Nancy Crawford. |
[24:00] | Milt and millie “fo-ver.” | Milt 和 millie “fo-ver.” |
[24:03] | Fo– mike and lill wacker. | Fo– mike 和 lill wacker. |
[24:06] | Esther Pomroy. | |
[24:08] | And there’s one more. | 还有一个. |
[24:10] | Walt and bunny day. | Walt 和 bunny day. |
[24:13] | Wait, what do they have — Jimmy day’s parents. | 等一下,是什么 Jimmy day的父母. |
[24:17] | Our starting quarterback. | 我们的先发四分卫[橄榄球] |
[24:18] | Well, we know why he passed his drug test. | 那么,我们知道他怎么通过的毒品测试了. |
[24:21] | We got them. | 我们发现他们了. |
[24:26] | The way I figure it, the only way they could pull it off | 我的想法是,他们唯一可能改变测试结果的方法 |
[24:29] | is if they bought off someone at the testing facility, | 是他们收买了在测试机构的某人 |
[24:31] | because the samples went in clean | 因为样品进入实验室时是清白的 |
[24:32] | and the results weren’t altered once they got here. | 而且结果一旦到这里就不会被更改 |
[24:35] | So what’s the plan? | 那么我们准备怎么办? |
[24:37] | We’re gonna scare them. | 我们去吓唬他们一下 |
[24:39] | And how’s that gonna help me? | 可是那对我有什么用处? |
[24:42] | Well, it’ll be fun. | 这个,会很有趣的. |
[24:44] | I’m gonna send an e-mail to each partner at the boatloads of fun corp today. | 我今天会给每一个Boatloads Of Fun公司的合伙人发送一封E-Mail |
[24:49] | Sort of an “I know what you did this summer” kind of thing. | 写上类似“我知道你今年夏天干了什么”的话 |
[24:52] | Tell them that Jim Chimoree wants to meet with them, | 告诉他们Jim Chimoree想要见他们 |
[24:54] | talk about a new financial arrangement. | 讨论一个新的财产分配协议 |
[24:56] | Jim Chimoree — the lab tech. | Jim Chimoree — 实验室的技术员. |
[24:59] | You think he’s the guy. | 你认为他是那个家伙 |
[25:00] | It doesn’t matter. | 这个无所谓 |
[25:01] | It’s gonna scare them. | 这会吓吓他们的 |
[25:03] | Veronica… | |
[25:04] | did you bring your permission slip? | 你带准入标签了吗? |
[25:06] | Yes, I did. | 是的,我带了 |
[25:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[25:11] | New journalism teacher. | 新的新闻导师 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | |
[25:14] | She seems all right. | 她看起来还行 |
[25:16] | She’s taking anyone from newspaper, yearbook, | 明天她要带无论是做报纸的,年鉴的 |
[25:18] | and the broadcast-news class who wants to tour shark field tomorrow. | 和广播新闻的班级里面所有想去人去Shark棒球场参观 |
[25:22] | Wow. I can’t believe you’re going. | Wow.不敢相信你要去 |
[25:25] | I like baseball. | 我喜欢棒球 |
[25:26] | Yeah, but you don’t like people. | Yes,但是你不喜欢人山人海的 |
[25:28] | I love people. | 我爱人山人海. |
[25:30] | I’m a people person. | 我是个大众女孩. |
[25:32] | I’m just a normal teenage girl going on a normal school field trip. | 我只是个普通的要参加一个普通的学校实地考察旅行的青春期女孩 |
[25:37] | Right. I know. | 没错. 我知道. |
[25:40] | “Normal” is the watchword. | “普通” 是口令. |
[26:00] | In Neptune these days, you’re forced to choose sides. | 我觉得这是对的,在Neptune的日子里,你必须选择阵营 |
[26:04] | Logan had to take summer school after he missed all his finals | Logan因为错过了所有的期末考试所以必须得上暑假补习班 |
[26:07] | due to his own arrest, as well as his father’s. | 由于他自己的被捕和他父亲的 |
[26:09] | I’d come down to school just to have lunch with him. | 我到学校来只是跟他共进午餐 |
[26:12] | My sister is negotiating with networks | 我的姐姐正在跟广播公司谈判 |
[26:13] | to sell her version of the Aaron Echolls story. | 去兜售她的关于 Aaron Echolls 故事的版本 |
[26:17] | I think the sticking point is she’s insisting she play herself. | 我认为谈判的最大分歧在于她坚持出演自己 |
[26:20] | The producers are insisting on tara reid. | 制片方坚持用Tara Reid |
[26:23] | Trina wasn’t even around. | Trina当时根本不在 |
[26:25] | Who do you suppose cares? | 你要关心谁? |
[26:28] | I always wanted a tv-movie version of my life. | 我一直想要个我生活的电视电影版本 |
[26:31] | You think they can get tom welling to play me? | 你觉得他们会让Tom Welling来扮演我吗? |
[26:33] | Dream on. | 做梦吧. |
[26:35] | Logan and Logan’s special lady friend, | Logan 和 Logan 的特别女性伙伴 |
[26:37] | who I approve of wholeheartedly and without reservation. | 我全心全意没有保留赞成的人 |
[26:40] | Dick. | |
[26:42] | Hey, Cassidy. | |
[26:43] | What’s up, Veronica? | 什么事儿, Veronica? |
[26:43] | Boys. | 男孩们. |
[26:45] | Got the supplies. | 弄到给养 |
[26:46] | N-bone and ramsey are gonna meet us at the sac-n-pac. | N-bone 和 ramsey 要在Sac-n-Pac见我们 |
[26:50] | Uh… | |
[26:52] | can’t we do this later? | 我们能晚点儿做这个吗? |
[26:53] | What’s all the gasoline for? | 这些汽油都是干嘛用的? |
[26:56] | We’re gonna… | 我们要… |
[26:57] | go kill the grass on the pan high football field. | 毁掉在Pan高橄榄球场上的草 |
[26:59] | Spell out “pan sucks.” | 来表明“Pan草坪的高烂” |
[27:01] | Which it does. | 就是这个意思 |
[27:07] | The next day, the community pool at the city park somehow caught on fire. | 接下来,在城市公园的公共游泳池会不知何故地着火 |
[27:11] | The city had to close it down for the rest of the summer. | 政府必须整个夏天都把它关闭 |
[27:14] | Of course, all the 09ers have pools in their backyards. | 当然,所有的09的人自家后院都有游泳池 |
[27:22] | Don’t make me go in there and get all “ordinary people” on you, beav. | 别逼我进去把所有的“普通人”都弄到你身上去,beav |
[27:25] | The older brother drowns, dumbass. | 你哥哥淹死了,傻子 |
[27:29] | What’s the dealio, bro? | Dealio怎么样,兄弟? |
[27:30] | You ever showing up at school? | 你在学校出现过吗? |
[27:32] | Eh, what for? | Eh, 怎了? |
[27:34] | No one seems to care. | 似乎没人关心 |
[27:35] | I’m practically an orphan. | 我实际上是个孤儿 |
[27:37] | I can do whatever I want. | 我可以干我想干的任何事 |
[27:52] | Welcome home, children. | 欢迎回家,孩子 |
[27:53] | How was school? | 学校如何? |
[27:56] | Who wants a rice krispie treat? | 谁想要个rice krispie treat(一种食物) |
[27:58] | Gee, mom, you’re the best. | Gee, 老妈,你是最好的. |
[28:00] | But I’ll pass. | 但我不要. |
[28:02] | You met momsie, right? | 你见过Momsie了,对吗? |
[28:03] | The club, the clambake — remember? | 在俱乐部,海滨聚会–记起来了? |
[28:06] | God, you’re retarded. | 老天,你智障啊. |
[28:08] | Yet I managed 400 points higher than you on my S.A.T.S. | 但是我的SATS成绩比你高400点 |
[28:12] | You don’t want me to tell your father you couldn’t play nice. | 你不会想让我告诉你父亲你干的不好的. |
[28:14] | Uh, I want a rice krispie treat. | 呃,我想要个rice krispie treat |
[28:18] | Go make it yourself, then, kid. | 自己弄一个吧,小孩儿 |
[28:21] | Do I look like a Cook? | 我看起来像厨师吗? |
[28:42] | You guys are twisted. | 你们都转过身去 |
[28:45] | So, where did your dad meet her? | 那么,你爸爸在那儿见到她的? |
[28:47] | She was a laker girl, and you know my dad. | 她是个湖人女孩儿,而且你知道我爸爸的. |
[28:50] | He has good seats. | 他有好坐位 |
[28:51] | A certain laker all-star’s wife had her fired. | 某个湖人的全明星球员的妻子把她给炒了. |
[28:54] | Didn’t like the look of her. | 因为不喜欢她的相貌 |
[28:55] | What are you doing tonight, bro? | 你今晚要干啥,兄弟? |
[28:58] | Well, as much as I enjoy the company of men, | 这个,我欣赏够了这伙男的了 |
[29:00] | I’ve got other plans tonight. | 我有另外的计划 |
[29:03] | That, I can respect. | 那个,我可以考虑 |
[29:08] | Um, we’re, uh, meeting someone here. | ��,我们是,呃,在这里等人 |
[29:10] | The name’s Chimoree. | 叫Chimoree |
[29:12] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[29:13] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[29:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:24] | Are you guys expecting more people? | 还会到更多人吗? |
[29:25] | ‘Cause we can move you to a bigger table. | 我们可以把你们移到大些的桌子去 |
[29:31] | Walt, what have you gotten us into? | Walt,你把我们卷入了什么? |
[29:33] | We need to stay calm. | 我们得保持冷静 |
[29:34] | How much is this Mr. Chimoree requesting? | Chimoree 先生要多少? |
[29:37] | Heard enough? | 听够了吗? |
[29:41] | I believe I have. | 我相信我听够了 |
[29:42] | Veronica. | |
[29:44] | Your boyfriend’s here. | 你男朋友来了. |
[29:54] | Hi. | |
[29:55] | Hi. | |
[29:59] | So, yeah, my love life got a bit complicated this summer. | 这个,是的,这个夏天我的爱情生活变得有点儿复杂了 |
[30:02] | But it sorted itself out nicely. | 但是它漂亮地理清了自己 |
[30:07] | Ahh. Young love. | 年青的爱人. |
[30:16] | You’re coming on the field trip? | 你会来参加实地考察旅行? |
[30:18] | I figured you and the other jets would be rumbling with the sharks. | 我在考虑你和其他家伙们会跟鲨鱼打一架的 |
[30:22] | Cool it, action. | 冷静些吧, 行动了. |
[30:24] | And I think I’m gonna pass on the field trip. | 我想我会错过这次实地考察了 |
[30:26] | But call me when you get home. | 到家给我电话 |
[30:28] | Tell me all about it. | 告诉我旅行如何 |
[30:28] | Let’s just get on the bus. | 我们上车吧 |
[30:31] | I’m gonna Miss you. | 我会想念你得 |
[30:45] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[30:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:49] | Did I mention that he didn’t take the breakup that well? | 我说过他没有很好地接受分手吗? |
[30:52] | I kept thinking that if I just stuck by you that you’d get past this… | 我一直在想如果我只是忠于你那你就会度过这… |
[30:58] | this phase, and… | 这种状态,而且… |
[31:00] | you’d be you again. | 你会做回自己的 |
[31:03] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手吗? |
[31:05] | I can’t stay with you. | 我不能跟你在一起 |
[31:06] | Not with you and your toadies cruising around at night and hatching plans, | 不能跟你和你的那些马屁精们在深夜游荡和搞些不着边际的计划, |
[31:11] | refusing to let everything get back to normal. | 而且拒绝让所有的事情恢复正常. |
[31:14] | Someone’s gonna get killed, Logan. | 有些人会被杀的,Logan |
[31:16] | Someone already has. | 有些人已经被杀了. |
[31:17] | Did you forget that already? | 你是不是已经忘了? |
[31:20] | Most of the people in this town think I did it. | 在这个镇子上的大多数人都认为是我干的 |
[31:22] | Those people you call toadies are my friends. | 那些你称为马屁精的人是我的朋友 |
[31:24] | They’ve got my back. | 他们都支持我 |
[31:25] | It’s not about protection. | 那不是保护 |
[31:26] | It’s about pride. | 那是你的自傲 |
[31:28] | And the thing that I can’t stand is that I’m pretty sure | 而且我不能容忍的事情是我非常肯定 |
[31:33] | there’s a part of you that’s having fun with all of this. | 你们中的有些人觉得这很好玩儿. |
[31:36] | Fun? | 好玩? |
[31:38] | Fun? | 好玩? |
[31:44] | My mom is dead! | 我妈死了! |
[31:46] | My girlfriend is dead! | 我女朋友死了! |
[31:47] | My dad is a murderer! | 我爸是个杀人犯! |
[31:49] | And the only person I still care about is dumping me! | 而且我唯一关心的人也甩了我! |
[31:52] | You think I’m having fun?! | 你觉得我在寻开心? |
[31:53] | Answer me, okay? | 回答我, 好吗? |
[31:54] | Just tell me the — | 只要告诉我 — |
[31:56] | You don’t talk to my daughter that way. | 你别跟我女儿那样讲过话 |
[32:00] | You’re leaving now, and you’re never coming back. | 你现在走吧,然后永远别回来 |
[32:10] | Miss dumbass. | Dumbass女士. |
[32:11] | It’s “dumass,” Dick. | 是“Dumbass”,Dick. |
[32:13] | Well, my name’s pronounced “Rishard.” | 好吧,我的名字的发音是“Rishard” |
[32:15] | And it stinks back here. | 后边这里很臭 |
[32:17] | I think someone died. | 我觉得有人死了. |
[32:18] | You’re free to sit closer to the front. | 你可以靠前坐点儿 |
[32:22] | That’s okay. I don’t think that’s gonna help. Thanks anyway. | 没事的.我觉得那没什么用.但还是谢谢你 |
[32:28] | Hey. | |
[32:29] | Who’s the lovely young flower blossoming into womanhood? | 那位可爱的正在绽放成真正女人的小花儿是谁? |
[32:33] | Let me guess — you want to pluck her. | 让我猜猜 你想要把她.. |
[32:46] | Hi… | |
[32:47] | can dick and beaver come out and play? | Dick和Beaver可以出来玩吗? |
[32:50] | Let’s see if we can find them. | 让我们看看能不能找到他们 |
[32:59] | Coming? | 来吗? |
[33:01] | We’ve got to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了. |
[33:03] | Why do I love baseball? | 我为什么喜爱棒球? |
[33:05] | The home run. | 本垒打 |
[33:06] | The long ball. | 长球 |
[33:09] | I’ll admit it — I’m no purist. | 我得承认我不是纯粹主义者 |
[33:12] | Give me an 11-9 slugfest, and I’m in heaven. | 给我个11-9的 接连安打得分的棒球赛 我会感觉像在天堂一样 |
[33:15] | Ah, so that’s why sharks pitching sucks. | Ah,难怪Sharks的投球那么逊了 |
[33:17] | That’s exactly the reason. | 就是这个原因 |
[33:19] | I spend all my money on hitters. | 我把所有的钱都花在击球员上了 |
[33:21] | I want to see the ball going out of the yard. | 我想看到球飞出场地 |
[33:25] | Now, I know some of you. | 现在,我认识你们中的一些人 |
[33:26] | I even coached a few of you back in little league. | 我甚至作为你们中的一些人的教练重返小联盟 |
[33:29] | I wanted to host this little afternoon outing for one specific reason. | 我曾想为了一个特别的原因主办这个小型的午后比赛 |
[33:33] | As many of you know, I’m running for mayor of Neptune. | 正如你们中有些人知道的那样,我正在竞选Neptune的市长 |
[33:36] | And I thought it was important as a mayoral candidate that my daughter, gia, | 而且我认为对于一个市长候选人来说,我的女儿,Gia |
[33:41] | attend the public high school in Neptune. | 进入Neptune的公立高校是很重要的. |
[33:43] | Her favorite class at country day was newspaper. | 她在乡下时最喜欢的课是新闻课 |
[33:45] | So I thought I’d invite the journalism classes out | 所以我认为我应该邀请新闻课出来 |
[33:48] | and give gia a chance to make some new friends. | 并且给Gia个机会去结识些新朋友 |
[33:51] | Hello, friend. | Hello, 朋友. |
[33:54] | Hello. | |
[33:56] | Okay, so far, working. | 好的, 到目前为止, 起作用了. |
[33:57] | Yes. | 的确是这样 |
[33:58] | Just so everyone knows, I don’t always dress like this. | 如大家所知,我并不总穿成这个样子 |
[34:02] | I didn’t know if you guys were doing, like, | 我不知道你们是否做过,就像, |
[34:04] | relaxed beachy or the west coast wannabe, east coast urban. | 在河滩漫步或者是西海岸的崇拜者 东海岸的城市人 |
[34:07] | So F.Y.I. — This is not a statement, just doing the new-school blend-in thing. | 所以 F.Y.I.这不是个声明 只是做一些新式混合事物 |
[34:15] | My daughter. She’s a cool kid. | 我女儿.她是个蛮酷的孩子 |
[34:17] | Play nice. | 玩儿好. |
[34:19] | It’s like, you know, what willy wonka would be like if he owned a professional baseball team. | 就像,你知道的 如果Willy Wonka拥有一支职业棒球队的话会怎样 |
[34:24] | You never played little league? | 你没打过小联盟? |
[34:26] | Oh, well… | 哦, 这个… |
[34:28] | mom was afraid a ball would hit me in the face, | 我妈害怕会有球打中我的脸 |
[34:30] | dad was afraid it would interfere with mock U.N., | 我爸害怕那会干扰他嘲笑联合国 |
[34:32] | And I was afraid I couldn’t hit a curve ball. | 我怕我没法打中个曲球 |
[34:34] | I’m afraid you’re gonna get love handles if you eat all that. | 我怕如果你把那些都吃掉你会爱上那个手柄 |
[34:37] | I have an excellent metabolism. | 我有出色的新陈代谢 |
[34:40] | Well, then, it’s official. | 这个,是官方的 |
[34:41] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[34:43] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[34:44] | You did this to me. | 你冲我做的 |
[34:46] | Wow. | |
[34:47] | In the flesh. | 亲自的 |
[34:49] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[34:50] | Come on, I’ll introduce you. | 来吧,我来介绍你 |
[34:53] | Hey, gang. | Hey, 伙伴们. |
[34:54] | Special guest. | 特别嘉宾 |
[34:55] | The greatest shark that ever played the game, | 有史以来最伟大的Shark队选手, |
[34:58] | back when we had pitching to go with our hitting, | 追溯到当我们用打跑战术(棒球战术)时 |
[35:01] | future hall-of-famer terrence Cook. | 未来的名人堂选手 Terrence Cook. |
[35:09] | Hey. | |
[35:10] | We’re not taking that stank-ass bus back to Neptune. | 我们不会乘那辆臭屁股的车回Neptune的 |
[35:13] | My dad’s sending a limo. | 我爸派来了一辆豪华轿车 |
[35:14] | Would you and your girlfriend, whose quick wit I find enchanting, | 你跟你的聪明迷人的女朋友 |
[35:18] | like to take a trip back in style? | 想很拉风地回去吗 |
[35:21] | Miss dumbass said it was cool. | Dumbass小姐说那很酷 |
[35:22] | Hell, yeah. | 他妈的,是的 |
[35:25] | Fine. | 好吧. |
[35:26] | Cool. | 酷. |
[35:29] | I feel dirty. | 我觉得很下贱 |
[35:30] | “Dirty” — | “下贱” |
[35:31] | one r or two r’s? | 一个r还是两个r? |
[35:34] | Hmm. | |
[35:44] | Duncan, I can’t take this anymore. | Duncan, 我不能再忍了. |
[35:45] | I’m gonna try and talk to Meg one more time. | 我要试着跟Meg再谈一次 |
[35:47] | You ride in the limo ’cause it’s gonna be easier if we’re not together. | 你去坐豪华轿车吧因为如果我们不在一起的话会容易些 |
[35:50] | You don’t owe her anything. | 你不欠她什么 |
[35:52] | You didn’t do anything to her. | 你没对她做任何事情. |
[35:54] | You are so not a girl. | 你根本不了解女孩 |
[35:58] | Excuse me, Mr. Cook? | 对不起,Cook先生 |
[36:01] | Yes, ma’am. | Yes, 女士. |
[36:01] | I just wanted to say you are my dad’s favorite baseball player ever. | 我就是想说你是我爸爸最喜欢的棒球选手 |
[36:06] | He keeps your rookie card vacuum-sealed inside a safe. | 他把你的新手卡用真空封装进了保险柜里 |
[36:09] | Well, that is an honor. | 这个,那是种荣耀 |
[36:11] | Tell him “thanks” for me. | 帮我跟他说声谢谢 |
[36:13] | When my dad finds out about this, | 我爸爸发现这个 |
[36:14] | he’s not gonna let me wash this hand. | 就不会让我洗这只手了 |
[36:16] | Who’s your favorite player? | 你最喜欢的选手是谁? |
[36:17] | Um… | |
[36:18] | tell him. Be honest. | 告诉他,诚实点儿说 |
[36:21] | It’s Johnny Damon, isn’t it? | 是 Johnny Damon, 是不是? |
[36:22] | He’s so pretty. | 他那么漂亮. |
[36:32] | Hey. | |
[36:33] | So, I hear you’re back on the cheerleading squad. | 这个,我听说你回到啦啦队了 |
[36:36] | That’s great news. | 那是个好消息 |
[36:39] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 哦,是的. 没错. |
[36:41] | I forgot. | 我忘记了. |
[36:43] | I’m supposed to pay you or something, right? | 我应该付你钱或者什么东西,对吗? |
[36:47] | Never mind. | 不用了 |
[36:51] | The way she’s acting, you’d think I seduced Duncan on their wedding day. | 她表现的样子,会让你觉得我在他们的婚礼上诱拐了Duncan一样 |
[36:54] | That’s not how it happened. | 那并非发生这样事情的原因. |
[36:56] | Duncan said he’d been visiting the hut every day before I ever took a job there. | Duncan说他在我在这里找了份工作前每天都光顾这间小屋 |
[37:00] | True or not, he showed up almost every day I worked there this summer. | 是真是假,这个夏天我在那里工作的每天他都会出现 |
[37:05] | Tore it up and walked away why’d you wanna go do that for? | 撕碎然后走开,你为什么要那么做? |
[37:13] | Threw your lego in the lake why’d you wanna go do that for? | 把你的lego扔进湖里 你为什么要那么做? |
[37:20] | And you’re | 而且你 |
[37:21] | a long time coming | 用了很久 |
[37:23] | a long time coming home | 很久回家 |
[37:26] | do you see me reeling off the lines? | |
[37:32] | I’ve seen your | |
[37:34] | I’ve seen your eyes | |
[37:39] | I heard through the grapevine that Duncan broke up with Meg on the last day of school. | 有八卦说Duncan跟Meg在学期的最后一天分手 |
[37:43] | Whether that had anything to do with learning we weren’t half-siblings, I don’t know. | 是否是因为知道了我们不是血亲,我不知道 |
[37:47] | You’d have to ask him. | 你应该去问他 |
[37:49] | I was with Logan and I was absolutely faithful. | 我当时正在跟Logan交往而且我很忠贞的 |
[37:52] | Duncan and I didn’t get together until my 18th birthday, | Duncan和我直到我的18岁生日才又再一起, |
[37:55] | weeks after dad threw Logan out of the apartment. | 就在老爸把Logan赶出公寓的几周后 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry Meg is hurting — truly sorry. | Meg很伤心我非常难过–真的难过 |
[38:36] | But I can’t say I have any regrets. | 但是我没法说我有什么可后悔的 |
[38:44] | Five minutes, people. | 5分钟,大家 |
[38:49] | Veronica. | |
[38:53] | Come on, dorkus. | 来吧, dorkus. |
[38:56] | Lilly? | |
[39:05] | What are you doing here, huh? | 你在这里做什么,huh? |
[39:06] | Shouldn’t you be running for homecoming queen or something? | 你不应该竞选皇后或者什么东西吗? |
[39:09] | I’m safe standing here, right? | 我在这里站着很安全,对吗? |
[39:11] | I mean, you’re not gonna shoot me, are you? | 我的意思是,你不会开枪打我的,对吗? |
[39:16] | All here? | 都在这儿? |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:22] | All here. | 都在这儿. |
[39:23] | So, did you like your taste, your little year of living dangerously? | 那么,你们喜欢你们的体验吗,你们在小时候危险地活着? |
[39:28] | Did you get your fill? | 你得到你的满足感了? |
[39:30] | As soon as they’ll have you back, you go running to the 09ers. | 他们一再次接纳你,你就奔向了那些09的人了 |
[39:34] | And as a little bonus, you give it up to the richest boys in school. | 而且作为一个小奖励,你把自己给了这个学校里最有钱的男孩们了 |
[39:37] | Wow. | |
[39:39] | Well, hell, I’m sure their sheets are clean. | 好吧,他x的,我肯定他们的床单是干净的 |
[39:41] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[39:43] | And you don’t know anything about them. | 而且你跟本不了解他们 |
[39:44] | Yeah, I do. | Yes, 我是. |
[39:45] | I know that Logan killed Felix. | 我知道是Logan杀死的Felix |
[39:48] | And he got away with it because he’s rich and he’s white. | 然后他没事走开就因为他有钱而且是个白人. |
[39:51] | Six guys jumped Logan. | 六个人跳向Logan |
[39:53] | They broke his ribs. | 他们打断了他的肋骨 |
[39:54] | They gave him a concussion. | 他们把他打了个脑震荡. |
[39:56] | Yet somehow he managed to wrestle away one of their knives and stab Felix? | 然而不知怎么他甩开了他们然后用刀扎了Felix? |
[40:00] | You didn’t see it. | 你没看见 |
[40:01] | You were out cold. | 你没有冷静地考虑 |
[40:02] | So I guess Felix stabbed himself? | 那么我猜是Felix自己扎的自己? |
[40:04] | Well, somebody stabbed him. | 这个,某人扎的他 |
[40:05] | My boys? Nothing goes down without my say-so. | 我的人?如果我不点头什么都不会发生的 |
[40:09] | So I guess you know about the shotgun blast that almost killed Logan and me? | 那么我猜你知道差点儿杀死我和Logan那枪吧 |
[40:13] | Bikers ride up, blow a hole through Logan’s car? | 骑摩托车的上去,把Logan的车给打了个窟窿? |
[40:17] | You sure you’re still in charge? | 你确认你还在被监管吗? |
[40:48] | Hey, Wallace. | |
[40:49] | Whatcha doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[40:52] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[40:57] | Hop on. | 上来. |
[41:16] | I’ve waited and given the chance again, I’d do it all the same | |
[41:25] | but either way, I’m always outplayed up on your down days | |
[41:33] | It just went straight off the cliff. It didn’t even slow down. | 它直接开向了悬崖. 根本没减过速 |
[41:37] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了. |
[41:39] | Veronica! | |
[41:40] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了. |
[41:42] | Now watch me rise up and leave all the ashes you made out of me | |
[41:49] | when you said that we were wrong | |
[41:51] | This is Neptune. | 这里是 Neptune. |
[41:52] | Nothing happens accidentally. | 没有巧合发生. |
[41:58] | I sink like a stone | |
[42:01] | I lost my control | |
[42:05] | Transcript : Raceman – Synchro : Alucardo www.forom.com |