时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Veronica Mars” | |
[00:02] | It just went straight of the cliff. | 它直接冲下了悬崖. |
[00:04] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了. |
[00:07] | I wonder what else the bus drivers bought, | 我想知道那个司机还买什么了 |
[00:09] | What if it was nodoz or red bull? | 如果是 nodoz 或者红牛怎么样? |
[00:11] | Veronica, you can’t try to make sense out of this. | Veronica, 你就不能不想这些吗? |
[00:14] | I don’t even know what I’m looking for, | 我都不知道我在找什么 |
[00:15] | skid marks the sheriff’s department missed | 被警方有意或者无意错过的 |
[00:17] | or purposefully overlooked? | 轮胎痕迹? |
[00:19] | There’s nothing here to help anyone. | 这儿什么都没有. |
[00:21] | Who was that kissing you? | 那个亲你的是谁? |
[00:23] | That was jackie. | 是Jackie. |
[00:24] | Oh. | |
[00:25] | Hold it. | 等一下. |
[00:28] | Someone’s home. | 有人回家了. |
[00:29] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[00:30] | Why is Logan’s truck in the driveway? | Logan的卡车为什么在车道上? |
[00:32] | I’d rather your friends not show up whenever they want. | 我希望你们的朋友不要想来就来. |
[00:35] | I’m running for supervisor because I care about this town. | 我竞选市长因为我关心这个小镇. |
[00:38] | I want you to run for sheriff. | 我希望你参选警长. |
[00:39] | I told him I’m running. | 我告诉他我参选. |
[00:40] | I feel safer already. | 我已经感觉更安全了. |
[00:44] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿, 看看这个. |
[00:49] | Senior year. | 最后一年. |
[00:50] | College applications due in three months, scholarship applications in six. | 大学申请3个月内提交,奖学金申请是6个月 |
[00:54] | Since most of my extracurricular activities cannot be divulged under state law, | 由于我大多数的课外活动不能暴露在州法律之下 我的导师强烈建议我 |
[01:05] | So as of now, Veronica Mars is a future business leader of america. | 就目前来看,Veronica Mars是一位未来的美国金融界领袖 |
[01:10] | Okay. | |
[01:12] | I’d like to begin our local profile series by introducing the C.E.O. | 我想籍由介绍Casablancas 企业的 CEO H.Richard Casablancas先生开始 |
[01:16] | Of casablancas enterprises, Mr. H. Richard casablancas. | 我们的本地人物简介系列 |
[01:26] | Uh, sure you’re not looking for the future bootlickers of america? | 啊,你确定不是寻找未来的美国马屁精? |
[01:30] | So, what am I doing in Neptune high’s own little billionaire boys club | 那么,我在Neptune高中所做的就是 用拥有一个小的百万富翁男孩俱乐部来替代 |
[01:33] | instead of joining french club or model united nations? | 加入法语俱乐部或者模特联合组织? |
[01:36] | I blame my billionaire boyfriend, Duncan Kane. | 我谴责我的百万富翁男朋友,Duncan Kane |
[01:39] | So, who are we exploiting now? | 那么,我们在剥削谁呢? |
[01:41] | The workers. | 工人们 |
[01:44] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[01:47] | And now I’ve lost my appetite. | 现在我没胃口了. |
[01:56] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[01:57] | I’m here to talk to you kids about the real estate business. | 我到这里跟你们这些孩子们谈谈真正的不动产经营 |
[02:00] | Now, there’s nothing wrong with stocks or bonds or pork bellies or whatever else, | 现在,无论是股票,公债或者期货还是其他什么都没问题 |
[02:05] | but when I put my money into something, I like to see what I’m getting. | 但当我投资什么的时候,我要见到回报 |
[02:09] | Kick the tires, if you will. | 买二手的,如果你原意的话 |
[02:11] | Of course, most people can’t just plop down | 当然,大多数人不能一下少了 |
[02:14] | $137 million for an office building in downtown tokyo. | 1370万美圆就因为在东京城区里建个办公室 |
[02:17] | That’s where real estate investment trusts, or reits, come in. | 那就是真正的不动产投资可信的地方 或者不动产投资信托公司们,请进 |
[02:22] | A single $50 share in my company… | 在我的公司参股50美圆的话… |
[02:24] | $52.16, to be precise. | 52.16美圆,准确地说 |
[02:26] | Very good. | 很好. |
[02:27] | …Allows your average joe to pool his resources | …允许你同其他的投资者平分运用Joe的资源 |
[02:30] | with other investors and own a piece of that tower… | 并且拥有那座塔的一部分… |
[02:33] | and these condos… | 以及那些公寓大厦… |
[02:34] | and this hotel. | 还有这座饭店 |
[02:37] | But forget the eye candy. | 别管那些宣传材料了 |
[02:38] | Here’s a chart of our market capitalization versus earnings over the last two years. | 这里是我们过去两年的市场估价与收入的对比图 |
[02:44] | Now, how’s that look? | 现在,看起来如何? |
[02:47] | It looks like it’s always looked — | 它看起来总是 |
[02:49] | the rich get richer, and everybody else hopes for scholarships. | 富有的人更富有,其他人都企盼着奖学金 |
[02:54] | Hey, Veronica? | 嘿, Veronica? |
[02:55] | Hey, beave — | 嘿, beave — |
[02:56] | I mean, Cassidy. | 我的意思是, Cassidy. |
[02:58] | I think it’s cool that you joined fbla, you being a girl and all. | 我觉得你加入FBLA很酷,你现在是个彻底的女孩了 |
[03:02] | And a poor one at that. | 还是个在那里的穷人 |
[03:05] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你单独谈谈吗? |
[03:06] | You are talking to me. | 你正在跟我谈 |
[03:08] | About my dad… | 关于我的父亲… |
[03:10] | I’m worried, you know? | 我很担心,你知道吗? |
[03:11] | Seemed to me he was doing fine for himself. | 对我来说他自己干的还不错 |
[03:14] | Look, it’s not money, okay? | 听着,不是钱的问题,Ok? |
[03:16] | Well, it is — it is money, but it’s my stepmom. | 这个,它是–是关于钱,但是是我的继母 |
[03:20] | She’s a gold digger, and it’s obvious to everyone else except my dad. | 她是个掘金者,而且这对于只有我爸还蒙在鼓里 |
[03:24] | All she does is spend his money. | 她所做的一切就是去花他的钱 |
[03:26] | Unfortunately, | 非常不幸, |
[03:27] | there are no laws against exploiting rich and horny middle-aged men. | 没有法律反对剥削有钱而且性欲旺盛的中年男人 |
[03:31] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[03:33] | The prenup doesn’t allow her to cheat on him, either. | 婚前协议也不允许她给他戴绿帽子 |
[03:36] | I found a condom wrapper in the couch. | 我在沙发底下找到一个避孕套的包装带 |
[03:38] | Hardly a smoking gun given your brother’s proclivities. | 一个烟枪几乎不会证明你的兄弟有什么癖好的 |
[03:41] | Look, it’s just a hunch, | 听着,这只是个怀疑 |
[03:43] | but I’m willing to pay you a lot of money to back it up with hard proof. | 但是我会支付你很多钱来找到 充足的证据来证实我的怀疑 |
[03:46] | Define “lot.” | 给“很多”个确切的数 |
[03:50] | $500 for a picture of kendall violating her prenup. | Kendall 违反婚前协议的照片我给500 |
[03:53] | $1,000. | |
[03:56] | Okay. | |
[03:59] | It’s her schedule. | 这是她的日程表. |
[04:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[04:05] | Well. | 好的. |
[04:06] | I just might be a future business leader of america yet. | 我可能已经是个未来的美国商业领袖了 |
[04:11] | “10:00 — brunch with the girls. | 跟女孩们吃早午餐. |
[04:13] | “12:00 — pilates class with lorenzo. | “12:00 — 跟 Lorenzo 上普拉提(瑜珈的一种)课. |
[04:15] | “And 3:00 — spa reservation for a shiatsu massage, organic enzyme facial” — | “还有 3:00 — 预约了温泉指压按摩 有机酶面部美容” |
[04:20] | and, I’m willing to wager, a sunshine colonic. | 还有, 我打赌,给肠子晒晒太阳 |
[04:25] | Maybe I should consider a career as a Neptune trophy wife. | 也许起我应该考虑当个 Neptune 的花瓶妻子 |
[04:29] | Sheriff wants to ask you some questions. | 警长想问你些问题 |
[04:32] | My answer was final. | 最终回答 |
[04:33] | I will not go to prom with him. | 我不会跟他去舞会的 |
[04:37] | Now. | 现在. |
[04:38] | Deputy sacks, take me away. | 代理人被解雇了,带我走 |
[04:54] | So, I guess you know why you’re here. | 那么,我猜你知道你为什么到这里来 |
[04:57] | You want to tell me about it? | 你想跟我谈谈吗? |
[05:01] | Okay. | |
[05:04] | I confess. | 我承认. |
[05:06] | God, you’re good. | 老天, 你真好. |
[05:07] | I have no idea why I’m here. | 我不知道我为什么到这儿. |
[05:09] | But I’m sure my dad was interested to know why you hauled his daughter in | 但是我肯定我爸很想知道你为什么把他女儿强行拖进来 |
[05:13] | and subjected her to the crime-busting stare for no apparent reason. | 然后用那种盯着罪犯的眼神来看着我却没有明显的原因 |
[05:18] | He didn’t need to know that you were here. | 他没必要知道你到过这里 |
[05:20] | You’re 18 now, kiddo. | 你现在已经18岁了,小妹妹 |
[05:22] | You’re an adult. | 你是个成年人了 |
[05:23] | That makes one of us. | 这让我们一样了 |
[05:25] | Are you gonna tell me why I’m here, or should I just sit back | 是你告诉我为什么我在这儿还是我就是这样坐着 |
[05:28] | and enjoy your impression of a mildly constipated david caruso? | 然后欣赏你轻度的便密 David Caruso的趣味模仿? |
[05:32] | What can you tell me about your relationship with this man? | 关于你跟这个男人的关系你能告诉我些什么? |
[05:39] | Ah, yes. | 啊, 是的. |
[05:40] | I remember that summer. | 我记得那个夏天. |
[05:42] | He was a roadie for whitesnake. | 他是Whitesnake(美国著名金属乐队)乐队的巡回乐队管理员 |
[05:43] | I was singing backup for boyz ii men. | 我曾经给Boyz ii Men(美国著名黑人乐团)做过和声 |
[05:45] | They said it would never work, but — | 他们说那没用,但是 |
[05:47] | I’m glad that you find this amusing. | 我很高兴你觉得这个有趣 |
[05:50] | Mr. David “curly” moran. | David “curly” moran 先生 |
[05:53] | You’ve never seen him before in your life? | 你从来没见过他吗? |
[06:01] | Somewhere those million chimps with their million typewriters | 成千上万的黑猩猩用打字机打字 |
[06:04] | must have finally written “king lear,” | 最后肯定可以写出“李尔王”(著名的实验) |
[06:07] | because sheriff lamb is actually right about something. | 因为实际上警长有对的地方 |
[06:10] | I have seen this man before. | 我以前见过这个男人 |
[06:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | So you have. | 那么你见过 |
[06:23] | I thought so. | 是啊 |
[06:26] | Missing an earring? | 耳环丢了? |
[06:30] | I’ m not exactly a diamonds kind of girl. | 我不是那种钻石女孩儿 |
[06:32] | It was found outside the road hog — | 它在那个PCH的公路摩托车骑手吧 |
[06:34] | biker bar up the P.C.H. | 那里被发现的 |
[06:36] | Last place curly here was seen. | Curly在这里最后一次被人看到 |
[06:38] | Again, what does this have to do with me? | 再说一次,这跟我有什么关系? |
[06:40] | It seems that curly had your name on him. | 看来Curly在身上写了你的名字 |
[06:42] | On him? | 在他身上? |
[06:48] | His body washed up on the beach. | 他的尸体被冲上了海滩 |
[06:53] | Beaten to death. | 殴打致死 |
[07:00] | Amusing, huh? | 有趣吗,啊? |
[07:04] | A long time ago, | |
[07:06] | we used to be friends but I | |
[07:09] | haven’t thought of you lately at all | |
[07:15] | come on, now, sugar | |
[07:17] | bring it on, bring it on, yeah | |
[07:19] | just remember me when | |
[07:22] | we used to be friends | |
[07:25] | a long time ago | |
[07:27] | we used to be friends | |
[07:32] | Saison 2 – Episode 3 “Cheatty, cheatty, bang, bang” | |
[07:38] | so, he was serious about wanting you to run. | 那么,他很认真地希望你竞选. |
[07:40] | Why not? I’m a good candidate. | 为什么不呢? 我是个很好的候选人. |
[07:43] | I’ve been sheriff before. | 我曾经当过警长. |
[07:45] | I know where the office is. | 我知道办公地点在那儿. |
[07:47] | I look great in a hat. | 戴上帽子看起来很不错. |
[07:49] | And I am a local celebrity, you know, | 人群我是个本地的名人, 你知道的, |
[07:52] | with a book currently hovering at number 97 on the new york times best seller list. | 出了本在纽约时报畅销书排行榜第97位左右的书 |
[07:58] | 97? | |
[07:59] | Mm-hmm. | |
[08:00] | So, is that good or bad? | 那么,那是好还是不好? |
[08:02] | Well, as we say in the book biz, it’s sort of okayish. | 这个,用术语来说,是差强人意 |
[08:05] | But they believe in it, so I’ll probably be flogging it | 但是他们相信,就是说我可能得一直去宣传它 |
[08:10] | until someone famouser than Aaron Echolls murders someone. | 直到有比Aaron Echolls还有名的人谋杀某人的时候 |
[08:15] | Speaking of which, I’ve got a signing this weekend, | 换句话说,周末我有个签名售书会, |
[08:19] | and how do you feel about a romantic getaway? | 来个浪漫的逃亡感觉如何? |
[08:22] | Chicago. | 芝加哥. |
[08:24] | You, me, and chi-town, the windy city — | 你,我,还有芝加哥,风之城 |
[08:27] | a city with broad shoulders where the fog comes on little cat feet. | 一座有着宽阔路肩的雾气袭上小猫的脚的城市 |
[08:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[08:32] | This business about the little cat feet sounds intriguing. | 关于这个小猫的脚的买卖听起来很迷人 |
[08:35] | Oh, it gets better. | 噢,还有更好的 |
[08:37] | They’re putting me up at the rossmore hotel, | 他们把我安排在Rossmore饭店 |
[08:39] | and there’s a nightclub at the top with this great jazz place. | 而且在这个伟大的爵士乐的地盘的楼顶有个午夜俱乐部 |
[08:42] | How great would that — | 那会有多好 |
[08:45] | what? I thought you liked jazz. | 什么? 我以为你喜欢爵士乐 |
[08:48] | Is it Kenny G? | 是 Kenny G 吗? |
[08:49] | He ruined it for you? | 因为他毁了你对爵士乐的看法吗? |
[08:52] | No. | 没有. |
[08:55] | It’s very perfect. | 非常完美 |
[09:01] | Ugh. Child in the room. Hands at your sides, please. | 啊. 在这间房子里面有孩子. 请将手背后 |
[09:06] | Hey, honey. | 嘿, 亲爱的. |
[09:06] | Just in time for steak. | 刚好赶上牛排好了 |
[09:08] | I had a bite. Thanks. | 我来一口. 谢谢 |
[09:10] | You okay, sweetie? | 你没事吧, 亲爱的? |
[09:11] | I’m super. Thanks for asking. | 我非常好. 谢谢. |
[09:14] | That’s what I like to hear. | 那就是我喜欢听的 |
[09:15] | I know, and that’s why you’re not gonna hear about the dead man | 我知道,还有那就是你为什么不会听到有个死人 |
[09:18] | with my name on his hand | 他手上有我的名字的原因 |
[09:20] | because I like being able to leave the house without an armed escort. | 因为我希望可以不用武装人员护送离开这座房子 |
[09:23] | Okay. Feel free to make out now. | Ok. 可以随意卿卿我我了. |
[09:29] | Don’t they make a cute couple? | 他们看起来不般配吗? |
[09:34] | Kendall lacey casablancas — | 曾用名 lacey shiflit. |
[09:41] | Just another arizona state dropout | 又一个阿里桑那州大学的辍学生 |
[09:43] | turned featured music video background dancer | 由一个漂亮的音乐录影带的伴舞 |
[09:45] | turned laker girl living off a $10,000-a-year salary, | 和靠10000美圆年薪生活的湖人女孩儿 |
[09:49] | a purseful of credit cards, | 变成了一个有装满钱的信用卡 |
[09:50] | and a string of baller boyfriends… | 还有一排球员男友… |
[09:53] | until a twice-divorced white knight swept her away to bimbo paradise. | 直到一个离了两次婚的白马王子把她带到了淫娃天堂 |
[10:00] | And for a “true hollywood story” without the happy ending, david “curly” moran — | 还有因为一个没有大团圆结局的“真实的好莱坞故事”, |
[10:04] | onetime stuntman who crashed his career in the ’80s. | 曾经的在80年代毁了自己职业的特技替身演员 |
[10:07] | Just remember, kids, crystal meth and precision driving don’t mix. | 只要记住,孩子们,毒品跟安全驾驶不能混为一谈 |
[10:11] | Between the 3-year stint at san quentin for assault | 在圣 Quentin 的由于袭击他人而受监管的三年期间 |
[10:14] | and washing up on the beach with my name on his hand, curly made his living at… | 然后在手上写了我的名字被冲上海滩,Curly靠 |
[10:19] | symbolic motor car company. | 经营象征性的摩托车公司生活 |
[10:23] | A compelling life story, to be sure, but what does any of it have to do with me? | 一个引人注目的故事,这是肯定的 但是这跟我有什么关系? |
[10:28] | And why would this man have my name magic-markered across his hand? | 而且为什么我的名字会被魔法印在他的手上? |
[10:32] | Did I get really drunk at a biker bar? | 我在那个车手吧里面真的喝高了? |
[10:37] | So, what’s up, kiddo? | 那么,怎么样了,小妹妹? |
[10:38] | None of your beeswax. | 不关你的事 |
[10:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | I’ll show you. | 我会给你看的 |
[10:45] | But you’re gonna have to answer a couple of my questions first. | 但是你得先回答我几个问题 |
[10:49] | Sit down, king kong. | 请坐,金刚 |
[10:54] | So, now that you’ve filed the official divorce papers from mom, | 那么,既然你已经提出跟母亲正式离婚 |
[11:00] | are you taking Wallace’s mom to chicago to propose to her? | 你会带着Wallace得妈妈去芝加哥向她求婚吗? |
[11:03] | Don’t think I won’t rifle through your luggage for that ring. | 别以为我不会在你的行李里面翻出戒指 |
[11:06] | – There is no ring. – Promise bracelet? | – 没有戒指. – 定情手镯呢? |
[11:09] | Pre-engagement pendant? Earrings? | 定情胸坠? 耳环? |
[11:11] | Anything that according to the hip-hop cognoscente can be qualified as bling? | 任何根据那个Hip-hop专家所说的 可以用作定情信物的东西都没有? |
[11:15] | Can’t a guy take his special lady friend on a romantic — | 一个男人不能带着他的特别的女性伙伴来次浪漫的 |
[11:18] | no. | 不能. |
[11:19] | Veronica, I promise — | Veronica, 我保证 — |
[11:22] | as soon as alicia and I know what the next step is, you’ll know what it is, okay? | 只要我跟Alicia知道我们下一步会怎样 你就会知道,ok? |
[11:26] | Okay. | |
[11:29] | Then I have something to admit. | 那么我有些东西得承认 |
[11:36] | I… | 我… |
[11:38] | love unicorns. | 喜欢独角兽. |
[11:41] | What, dad? Girls are crazy about unicorns. | 什么, 爸爸? 女孩们都对独角兽很着魔啦 |
[11:45] | Aw! | 喔! |
[11:47] | Another thing girls love are Jimmy choos, dolce & gabbana, | 女孩们喜欢的另外的事情是Jimmy Choos,Colce & Gabbana |
[11:51] | and convertibles that cost more than the gross national product of sri lanka. | 还有比斯里兰卡的国民生产总值还要贵的敞篷汽车 |
[11:57] | If she’s a gold digger, she’s doing a pretty bad job of hiding it. | 如果她是个掘金者,那么她对于掩饰这一切很不在行 |
[12:01] | But it sure makes my job easier. | 但是肯定让我的工作便容易了 |
[12:03] | Tailing young Mrs. Kendall is about as hard as | 跟踪年轻的Kendall女士大概跟 |
[12:05] | following malibu barbie to the beach house. | 跟踪Malibu Barbie去海滩别墅一样容易 |
[12:21] | So far, kendall was only guilty of violating her atkins diet. | 目前来看,Kendall唯一有罪的是破坏了她的Atikins食谱 |
[12:28] | Now we’re talking. | 现在我们正在交谈. |
[12:59] | Ah, the inevitable. | 啊, 不可避免的. |
[13:01] | Sorry, elder Dick. | 对不起, 老 Dick. |
[13:02] | Looks like your too-good-to-be-true bride is too good to be true. | 看来你的过于完美的新娘真的是过于完美了 |
[13:06] | Hope you like cheap hotels, hot stuff. | 希望你喜欢便宜的旅馆,惹火的家伙们 |
[13:09] | ‘Cause that’s all you’ll be able to afford when this is over. | 因为那是你们当这结束时有能力负担的 |
[13:13] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢? |
[13:16] | Just…tawdriness. | 只是…俗丽的东西 |
[13:22] | What are you looking at now? | 你现在在看什么呢? |
[13:24] | The opposite of tawdriness. | 俗丽的对立面 |
[13:26] | Wallace and his pudding cup. | Wallace 跟他的布丁. |
[13:28] | Yeah, mom seems to forget I’m not 5 anymore. | 是啊, 我妈可能忘了我不是五岁了. |
[13:30] | Well, who can blame her? | 那么, 谁能谴责她呢? |
[13:32] | Wallace and his — | Wallace 和他的 — |
[13:34] | and his new pal, the h ot, bitchy transfer from new york. | 还有他的新朋友, 火辣的, 浪浪的纽约转学生 |
[13:38] | I guess he really isn’t 5 anymore. | 我猜他真的不是五岁了. |
[13:40] | What? | 什么? |
[13:41] | You met jackie, right? | 你见过 Jackie, 对吗? |
[13:43] | I didn’t realize you were lunch buddies. | 我没意识到你们是午餐伙伴 |
[13:45] | I’m going for lunch buddies with privileges. | 我去找个有特权的午餐伙伴 |
[13:48] | Help a brother out. | 给个哥们儿帮个忙 |
[13:48] | If you want to play in her league, hide your pudding. | 如果你想在她那类人里混,藏起来你的布丁 |
[13:55] | Hey, I like her, okay? | 嘿, 我喜欢她, ok? |
[13:57] | Retract claws. | 缩回爪子 |
[13:59] | Claws? What claws? | 爪子? 什么爪子? |
[14:01] | Hey, Wallace. | 嘿, Wallace. |
[14:02] | Hey, jackie. | 嘿, jackie. |
[14:03] | – You guys met. – Yes, | – 你们见过. – 是的, |
[14:05] | she requested I step outside my job description at java the hut the other day. | 前几天她要求跟我到咖啡屋外面 解决(打架)我的Java的作业描述 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[14:11] | I forgot to leave the new york attitude in new york. | 我忘了把纽约态度留在纽约了 |
[14:15] | So, how you doing? | 那么,你怎么样? |
[14:16] | Awful. | 糟的很 |
[14:17] | No matter how many schools I get kicked out of, | 无论我被多少所学校给开掉了 |
[14:19] | I can’t seem to escape this thing. | 我看来还是摆脱不了这种事情了 |
[14:22] | 600 pages of pasty white chicks catfighting | 600页很面的白人小妞的关于 |
[14:25] | over some stick-up-his-butt dude’s “prospects.” | 某些翘着屁股的家伙的“试探”的争论 |
[14:28] | Hey, I got the cliffsnotes — | 嘿,我的是Cliffnotes |
[14:30] | only 80 pages. | 只有 80 页. |
[14:31] | You could borrow it sometime if you want. | 如果你想要的话我可以借给你 |
[14:33] | Even one page of this pre-victorian corset crap puts me to sleep. | 只要一页这种前维多利亚时代的束腰类的废话就能让我睡着. |
[14:38] | Why can’t we read burroughs or something? | 为什么我们就不能看点儿Burroughs或者其他的什么? |
[14:40] | All right, brother, prepare to be helped out. | 好吧,兄弟,准备被帮吧 |
[14:43] | Uh, Duncan and I were gonna rent the bbc series of it. | 啊,我和 Dunan 想要租借它的BBC系列 |
[14:47] | We can fast-forward through the corsets and the bitching. | 我们可以快进跳过束腰和荡妇那段 |
[14:49] | And colin firth is in it. | 而且Colin Firth 在里面 |
[14:51] | Do you guys want to join? | 你们想加入吗? |
[14:53] | Hot damn. | 太棒了 |
[14:54] | Colin firth is in it. | Colin firth 在里面. |
[14:56] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊. 肯定的. |
[15:04] | Someone will be right with you. | 有人会招呼你的 |
[15:07] | Table one. | 1号桌 |
[15:07] | Sure. | 好的. |
[15:10] | I guess that hunch was a good hunch. | 我猜那个猜疑没错 |
[15:30] | Damn, that’s cold. She’s doing it at one of my dad’s own properties. | 他妈的, 真冷血. 她正在我父亲的产业里做 |
[15:39] | This isn’t enough. | 这还不够. |
[15:41] | They could be doing anything behind that door. | 在那扇门后面他们没准在干什么 |
[15:42] | Oh, you sweet, simple boy. | 噢, 真好, 单纯的男孩儿. |
[15:44] | I’m serious — there’s no clause in the prenup against | 我是认真的 — |
[15:47] | her swapping gym bags with some cheese ball. | 她跟某个小白脸儿交换运动包的条款 |
[15:49] | What would she — | 她可能 |
[15:53] | god, she’s probably stealing from my dad, too. | 天啊,她还可能在偷我爸的东西 |
[15:55] | All right, easy, chief. | 没错, 冷静些, 头儿. |
[15:57] | I’ll get you the money shot. | 你得给我些钱 |
[15:58] | First I need $100. | 我得先要100块 |
[16:00] | What for? | 用来干嘛? |
[16:01] | Expenses. | 调查开销. |
[16:02] | Can you load kendall’s music onto that? | 你可以把Kendall的音乐载到那上面吗? |
[16:26] | If curly moran worked here, | 如果Curly Moran在这里工作过的话 |
[16:28] | I can pretty much assume he wasn’t interested in me because of my car. | 我可以很肯定他不是因为我的车而对我感兴趣 |
[16:35] | And I don’t suppose he left a bunch of helpful clues just lying around. | 而且我不会觉得过他会留下很多有用的线索在那里 |
[16:39] | That your car? | 那是你的车? |
[16:41] | ‘Cause we don’t service those here. | 因为我们不给那种车提供服务 |
[16:43] | No, actually, I called earlier. | 不, 实际上, 我打过电话来. |
[16:46] | Curly’s niece. | Curly 的侄女. |
[16:47] | Maybe he mentioned me — | 没准他提到过我 — |
[16:48] | Veronica Mars? | |
[16:49] | No. | 没有. |
[16:51] | But you’re just in time. | 可你还真及时. |
[16:52] | We were about to trash this stuff. | 我们正准备扔这些玩意儿呢. |
[16:55] | You can take it if you want it. | 如果你想要就拿走 |
[16:57] | So he never said anything about Veronica Mars? | 那么他没提到过Veronica Mars吗? |
[17:01] | Curly didn’t say much as a general rule. | Curly平常不怎么爱说话 |
[17:03] | Sorry, kid. | 对不起,孩子 |
[17:05] | Not a particularly sentimental bunch here at the garage. | 在仓库里没什么特别敏感的家伙 |
[17:08] | So, no information, | 所以,没信息 |
[17:10] | but I am now the proud owner of an oil-filter-themed nude calendar. | 但是现在我很自豪地有了个主题裸体挂历 |
[17:14] | Curly with bimbo… | Curly 跟浪妞… |
[17:17] | curly with sports star… | Curly 跟体育明星 |
[17:24] | and what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:26] | It looks as though curly and I have a friend in common. | 这看起来我跟Curly有同一个朋友 |
[17:36] | Maybe it’s a coincidence — | 也许这只是偶然 |
[17:37] | an ex-con shows up with my name on his hand | 在我是他的赞助人的谋杀审讯中的关键证人时 |
[17:40] | when I’m the key witness in his benefactor’s murder trial. | 一个曾经服刑的人出现,我的名字在他手上 |
[17:43] | And maybe it’s another coincidence | 而且也许这是另外的巧合 |
[17:44] | that curly moran was following me that day on the cliff, but I doubt it. | Curly Moran那天在悬崖上跟踪我,但是我怀疑它 |
[17:48] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[17:49] | What’s on your mind? | 你想到什么了? |
[17:51] | Just… | 只是… |
[17:52] | fine european automobiles. | 不错的欧洲车 |
[17:55] | Since when have you thought about fine european automobiles? | 你从什么时候开始考虑不错的欧洲车的? |
[17:58] | Ever since I became a future business leader of america. | 自从我成了未来的美国的商业领袖开始 |
[18:10] | Congratulations, fblaers. | 恭喜,FBLA的家伙们 |
[18:11] | You are now worth exactly $1 million. | 你现在就值10万了 |
[18:14] | What? You mean I’ve lost money? | 什么?你的意思是我丢钱了? |
[18:17] | Heads will roll. | 脑袋要转一转 |
[18:18] | I assume that you have all heard about my stock market game. | 我以为你已经听说我的股票市场游戏了 |
[18:21] | In fact, I think many of you have played before. | 实际上,我觉得你们中的很多人以前玩过 |
[18:23] | Over the course of the school year, | 在学校里的课堂上 |
[18:24] | each club member will control a virtual portfolio. | 每个俱乐部成员可以控制一组虚拟的证券 |
[18:27] | Now, you may invest your money any way you see fit… | 现在,你可能把你的钱投资在任何你觉得可以获利的地方 |
[18:31] | as long as it’s legal. | 只要是合法的 |
[18:32] | Dude, dog racing is totally legal. | 哥们儿,赛狗完全合法 |
[18:35] | But hardly lucrative, from your performance last year. | 但是很难获利,从你去年的表现来看 |
[18:38] | The student with the most valuable holdings at the closing bell on june 1st | 在7月1日游戏结束的时候财产最多的学生 |
[18:41] | will claim a prize more valuable than money | |
[18:47] | a small, shiny plaque with his or her name on it and all attendant bragging rights. | 一个小的,闪亮的刻有他或她的名字的铭碑 还有所有的随后的吹牛的权力 |
[18:54] | All right. | 好吧. 对于你们中那些瞄准了Warren Buffett地位的家伙们来说 有现金奖励 |
[18:54] | For those of you shooting for warren buffett status, there is a cash prize — | 好吧. 对于你们中那些瞄准了Warren Buffett地位的家伙们来说 有现金奖励 |
[18:59] | oooh! — | 喔! — |
[19:00] | For the student who can beat the snp average. | 对于那些可以击败 SNP 平均数的学生来说 |
[19:04] | Standard & poor’s? | 标准以及贫穷的? |
[19:05] | Samuel nelson pope — | |
[19:06] | yours truly. | 你忠诚的. |
[19:08] | Wow. | 喔. |
[19:09] | Well, what’d you invest in, Mr. Pope? | 那么, 你要投资什么, Pope 先生? |
[19:12] | Well, take a look. | 这个, 看看. |
[19:13] | I haven’t made too many changes since last year. | 自从去年我就没怎么做改变了 |
[19:15] | I tend to be more conservative than my students, | 我趋向比我的学生们更保守 |
[19:18] | primarily because I use this model for my own 401(k). | 首先因为我是为了自己拥有401(k)来用这个模式 |
[19:21] | How much real money did you make? | 你挣了多少真的钱? |
[19:22] | Precisely enough to retire in exactly nine months. | 正好可以在9个月内退休 |
[19:27] | Dad’s pulling in 35% returns? | 老爸那里有35%的收益? |
[19:30] | Dude, I’m the one that’s retiring. | 哥们儿,我才是要退休的 |
[19:32] | I’ll alert the dog track. | 我会警惕狗的跟踪的 |
[19:33] | As for myself, at the end of this year, | 作为我自己,在本年度的最后 |
[19:35] | I’ll hang up my stock market spurs, | 我要挂起我的股票市场政策 |
[19:37] | buy some cozy t-bills, and literally sail off into the sunset. | 买些舒适的衣服,然后真正地乘帆船驶向落日 |
[19:41] | Cool. | 酷. |
[19:42] | Is that a swan 40? | 那是辆Swan 40吗? |
[19:44] | Yeah, nice, huh? | 是的, 不错, 啊? |
[19:45] | From 1971. | 从1971年开始. |
[19:47] | I would’ve retired earlier, but the restoration’s been tricky. | 我应该早就退休了,但是修复非常的棘手 |
[19:50] | We had to reseal the hull twice. | 我们不得不重新填缝这条船两次 |
[19:52] | Couldn’t plug her right the first time, huh? | 第一次没法把她堵上,啊? |
[20:07] | Well, I can tell you one thing — | 这个,我可以告诉你 |
[20:09] | whoever it is you’re fighting over, she won’t be very impressed by this. | 无论你跟谁干过架,她都不会对此留下深刻的印象的 |
[20:13] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[20:14] | I believe the principal is waiting for you. | 负责人在等你 |
[20:19] | I’ll be back for you. | 我马上回来 |
[20:23] | Actually, I disagree with nurse ratched. | 实际上,我不同意Rathched护士 |
[20:25] | I think Veronica would’ve been quite impressed. | 我觉得Veronica会印象非常深刻的 |
[20:28] | Probably a little turned on, too. | 可能还会有些兴奋 |
[20:29] | Careful, Logan. You’re exposing your soft underbelly. | 小心些,Logan.你露出了你柔软的下边(你找打) |
[20:32] | My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night. | 我的下边蛮硬的. 我能整晚挺着. |
[20:35] | You lost her. I didn’t steal her. | 你失去了她. 我没有翘走她 |
[20:37] | The hell with Veronica! | 不关Veronica的事情 |
[20:39] | She’s in the rearview mirror. | 她不算什么 |
[20:41] | Where were you this summer, man? | 这个夏天你在那儿,哥们儿? |
[20:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[20:43] | There was this little situation. | 这里有个小状况 |
[20:45] | I was accused of murder. | 我被控谋杀 |
[20:47] | I am the eye of a storm, and I never heard from you. | 我在风暴的中心,但我根本没听到过你的消息 |
[20:50] | It is a war out there, and you’re on the sidelines? | 那是场战争,你是个局外人? |
[20:52] | Do you remember when you used to have my back? | 你还记得你曾经支持我的时候吗? |
[20:54] | Wait, I do remember this summer. | 等着,我不会忘记这个夏天 |
[20:56] | I was dealing with this thing. | 我正在处理这件事情 |
[20:57] | What was it? | 什么事? |
[20:58] | Oh, yeah, I remember now. | 噢,是的,我现在记起来了 |
[21:00] | Your dad murdered my sister. | 你爸爸谋杀了我的妹妹 |
[21:04] | The principal is waiting, young man. | 负责人在等着呢,年轻人 |
[21:08] | I hate him, too, you know. | 我也恨他,你知道的 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 疼吗? |
[21:17] | Does that sting? | 我很抱歉 疼吗? |
[21:24] | Veronica, it’s no big deal. | Veronica, 没事儿的. |
[21:25] | Just what guys do sometimes. | 偶而男人会这样做的 |
[21:27] | I don’t think colin firth gets into pointless fisticuffs. | 我不认为Colin Firth会卷入无意义的斗殴 |
[21:31] | A pistol duel, maybe, but — | 一场手枪决斗,也许,但是 |
[21:33] | I realize I’m not a 19th-century british woman, | 我发现我不是个19世纪的英国女人 |
[21:37] | but I just don’t get that colin firth thing. | 但是我就是不懂那个Colin Firth的事情 |
[21:40] | I think it’s less him they’re after and more the mansion with the matching swans. | 我觉得更多的可能是有相匹配的 天鹅的庄园而不太可能他们跟的就是他 |
[21:44] | No, it’s him. | 不,那是他 |
[21:45] | Last year, I dated this actor. | 去年,我跟这个演员约会了 |
[21:46] | Big mistake, by the way. | 大错误,顺便提一下 |
[21:48] | But he did this play in london, and he was at the after party. | 但他是在伦敦拍的这部戏,而且他在杀青宴会上 |
[21:52] | I’m no 19th-century british woman, either, But if Mr. Darcy would’ve asked, | 我不也是19世纪的英国女人,但是 如果Darcy(傲慢与偏见男主人公)先生问的话 |
[21:56] | he would not have needed swans. | 他不会要天鹅的 |
[21:58] | And so it’s gone all night — | 而且整个晚上都是 |
[22:00] | how jackie met colin firth, | Jackie怎么遇到Colin Firh的, |
[22:02] | how jackie got herself thrown out of st. Paul’s prep | Jackie怎么让St.Paul的预科学校 |
[22:05] | for “borrowing” the dean’s car, | 因为“借用” Dean 的车给开除的, |
[22:06] | how jackie got bored with manhattan | Jackie怎么对曼哈顿厌烦的 |
[22:08] | and flew to paris with her boyfriend for her birthday. | 并且跟她的男朋友飞往巴黎过生日的. |
[22:11] | …Get a guy who knows how to wear a saddle suit… | …跟个知道怎么穿骑师服的家伙… |
[22:13] | how can jackie stand the nonstop excitement of being herself? | Jackie怎么可以忍受无法停止的自我的兴奋? |
[22:17] | So? | 所以? |
[22:18] | She’s cool, huh? | 她蛮酷的, 啊? |
[22:22] | Is there such a thing as too cool? | 你不觉得有点儿太酷了吗? |
[22:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[22:26] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[22:28] | are you sure there’s not a more “you” kind of girl at Neptune? | 你肯定Neptune没有像“你”一样的女孩了吗? |
[22:32] | So, what — you think she’s out of my league? | 那么,你觉得她不属于我这类人? |
[22:35] | You think I’m too small-time for a girl like that? | 你觉得对于那种女孩我太小玩闹了? |
[22:37] | Wallace, no, that’s not what I mean. | Wallace, 不, 我不是那个意思. |
[22:39] | Then what did you mean? | 那你是什么意思? |
[22:41] | What did you mean, Veronica? | 你什么意思, Veronica? |
[22:42] | I mean, I think you’re out of her league. | 我的意思是, 我觉得你不是她那种人 |
[22:47] | But if you want to slum it a bit, maybe I’ll help her out with you. | 但是如果你想多进入一点她的圈子 也许我可以帮帮你们俩 |
[22:51] | I used to have an in with Wallace Fennel. | 我曾经跟Wallace Fennel有着很好的默契 |
[22:53] | I could put in a good word. | 我可以插入一些好话 |
[22:55] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[22:57] | I thought only girls went to the bathroom together. | 我以为只有女孩们一起去厕所的 |
[23:00] | Just a little personal-grooming chat. | 只是点儿私人谈话 |
[23:03] | Wallace wanted to know what hairstyles drive girls crazy. | Wallace想知道什么发型可以让女孩着魔 |
[23:06] | Personally, I’m a sucker for the wild look. | 个人来说,我对这个狂野的造型蛮着迷的 |
[23:09] | Rrroar! | |
[23:11] | Hey, you’re missing it. | 嘿,你错过了 |
[23:12] | Some guy just touched lizzie’s glove. | 某人刚刚动了Lizzie的手套 |
[23:15] | Retract claws, Veronica. | 缩回爪子,Veronica |
[23:20] | God, that’s only half of it? | 天啊,只有一半了? |
[23:22] | I should’ve just read the book. | 我应该刚刚读过这本书了. |
[23:25] | Thanks so much, you guys. | 非常感谢,大家 |
[23:26] | That was fun. | 很有趣 |
[23:27] | Sure. Great meeting you officially. | 肯定的.正式地跟你见面很好 |
[23:29] | Thanks, Veronica. | 谢谢, Veronica. |
[23:31] | I’ll see you at school. | 学校见. |
[23:32] | We should get together friday and finish it. | 我们应该在周五聚一下然后看完它 |
[23:34] | I hear there’s a bitchin’ chase scene at the end. | 我听说最后有幕很酷的追求戏 |
[23:37] | I can’t. I got to work. | 我不行. 我得上班 |
[23:38] | I’m busy, too. | 我也很忙 |
[23:40] | We’ll find another night. | 再约吧 |
[23:43] | I can hardly wait. | 我等不及了 |
[23:46] | I’ll see if I can clear my calendar. | 我看看我能不能清理一下我的日程表 |
[23:50] | She’s cool. | 她很酷. |
[23:51] | Oh, yeah — way cool. | 噢, 是的 — 酷啊. |
[23:59] | Kendall casablancas is one of the most energetic trophy wives I’ve ever seen. | Kendall casablancas是我曾见过的最有活力的花瓶妻子 |
[24:03] | In and out of every high-end store in town | 进出镇上所有的高消费商店 |
[24:05] | without standing still long enough to let me make my move. | 根本不给我做出动作的时间就走了 |
[24:09] | Not standing still, but this is probably the best chance I’m going to get. | 从不停下,但是着可能是我可能得到的最好的机会了 |
[24:13] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[24:21] | I’m really sorry to bug you. | 打扰你很抱歉 |
[24:22] | I noticed we have the same ipod. | 我发现我们的Ipod一样 |
[24:25] | Wow. | 喔. |
[24:26] | What are the odds? | 几率会是多少? |
[24:28] | Can I help you with something before my heart goes out of the red zone? | 在我心跳降出红色区域前我可以帮你什么? |
[24:31] | Totally. This will just take a second. | 全算上.只要一会儿 |
[24:33] | Um, I think my player is acting funky, | �蓿�我觉得我的播放器很奇怪, |
[24:36] | and I’m not sure if it’s my player or my headphones. | 而且我也不确定是我的播放器还是我的耳麦 |
[24:38] | And I don’t want to borrow my boyfriend’s headphones because he has, | 而且我也不想借我男朋友的耳麦因为他有 |
[24:41] | like, major earwax and that would be totally gross. | 就像,耳垢而且那非常恶心 |
[24:45] | So, could I… | 所以, 我可以… |
[24:46] | borrow mine? | 借我的? |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[24:48] | All right. | 好吧. |
[24:49] | Just, you know, make it quick. | 只是, 你知道, 快点儿. |
[24:51] | My ass needs some major work here, okay? | 我的臀部需要些运动,ok? |
[25:00] | Well, the headphones aren’t broken. | 这个,耳麦没坏 |
[25:04] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这个歌 |
[25:05] | I love how it keeps my heart rate in the red zone. | 我喜欢它让我的心跳保持在红色区域 |
[25:10] | What else do you have on here? | 你还有什么其他的要做的? |
[25:13] | Oh. | 噢. |
[25:15] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[25:19] | Well, I guess mine’s busted. | 这个,我猜我的挂了 |
[25:23] | And your ass looks totally awesome, by the way. | 还有你的臀部看起来非常棒,顺便说 |
[25:29] | Huh. | |
[25:32] | You’ve got to admire a girl who sticks to her schedule. | 你会欣赏一个坚持她日程表的女孩的 |
[25:35] | Lunch… | 午餐… |
[25:36] | bag switch… | 交换带子… |
[25:39] | followed by illicit sex at one of her husband’s numerous hotels. | 接下来是在她丈夫众多的饭店中的一家的非法的性行为 |
[25:46] | Bingo. | 猜对了. |
[25:53] | Hey, leave a message. | 嘿, 留个信儿. |
[25:54] | Hey, beaver, it’s veronic– | 嘿, beaver, 是 veronic |
[25:56] | sorry — Cassidy. | 对不起 Cassidy. |
[25:59] | It worked. | 有作用了 |
[26:00] | Steal it back and meet me before closing tonight. | 把它偷回来然后在今晚前见我 |
[26:03] | See ya. | 再见 |
[26:16] | Sandpiper? | |
[26:31] | I don’t know what’s going on with this hotel, | 我不知道这间饭店怎么了, |
[26:32] | but it’s pretty clear someone somehow is getting screwed. | 但是肯定的是有些事情不那么对 |
[26:40] | Kendall’s special someone went straight from the motel to the bank, | Kendall的特殊人物直接从旅馆进了银行, |
[26:43] | kendall’s gym bag in hand. | kendall的运动服包在手里 |
[26:45] | Next stop, a strange one — | 下一站,陌生的地方 |
[26:47] | the county courthouse. | 郡法院 |
[26:50] | Any chance this gigolo is turning himself in to the sheriff? | 这个小白脸可能去警局自首吗? |
[27:06] | What kind of business does he have with the assessor? | 他跟(财产的)估价员有什么生意往来? |
[27:09] | And is our assessor’s name actually jack montana? | 还有我们的估价员的名字是Jack Montana吗? |
[27:14] | I need t o know that man’s name.Where did he go? | 我要知道那个男人的名字.他去那里了? |
[27:16] | Are you looking for someone? | 你在找人吗? |
[27:17] | The guy hit my car in the parking lot, and I need his name. | 那个家伙在停车场撞了我的车,我得知道他叫什么 |
[27:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:23] | You must be mistaken. | 你肯定搞错了 |
[27:24] | Lady, my dad will kill me. | 女士,我父亲会杀了我的 |
[27:26] | I can assure you there is no one in Mr. Montana’s office except Mr. Montana. | 我可以向你保证在Montana先生的办公室里面 只有Montana先生自己 |
[27:31] | Dark hair? | 黑头发? |
[27:32] | This tall? | 这么高? |
[27:34] | Mr. Montana. | Montana 先生. |
[27:45] | What can you tell me about real estate fraud? | 关于真正的不动产欺诈你可以告诉我些什么? |
[27:47] | Well, provided your interest is purely academic, there’s really not a lot to say. | 这个,满足你的兴趣的东西是个纯粹的理论问题 其实真没有什么可说的 |
[27:53] | Not to say it doesn’t exist, | 不是说它根本不存在 |
[27:54] | but it’s pretty tough to fleece people | 但是诈骗非常不好搞 |
[27:56] | since generally they don’t buy properties sight unseen. | 因为通常来说他们不买不可见的产业 |
[28:00] | Except in the case of a reit. | 除非是在不动产投资信托公司的情况 |
[28:03] | True. But there’s still multiple safeguards in place. | 没错.但是还是有不少保证的 |
[28:06] | A local assessor, for instance, | 一个当地的评估员,举例来说 |
[28:07] | makes sure that all properties are sold for fair market value. | 确定所有的产业都是按照公平的市场价格出售 |
[28:10] | So, even if you bribed the assessor, | 所以,即使你对这个评估员行贿 |
[28:13] | you’d have to find a really unsuspecting buyer? | 你必须找到一个真正无疑义的买家? |
[28:17] | I suppose you could borrow against an inflated property | 我觉得你可以抵押一所夸大价值的产业 |
[28:20] | to buy more property and then inflate its value and so forth and so on. | 去买更多的产业然后再无限地夸大价值 |
[28:24] | Like building a house of cards. | 如同建造一间扑克房子 |
[28:26] | Yeah. I suppose it might work… | 是的,我觉得这个可能管用 |
[28:29] | until somebody sneezes. | 直到某人打个喷嚏 |
[28:31] | Sell your casablancas stock. | 卖掉你的Casablancas股票 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么? Casablancas先生正在人为地使他的公司的价值升高 |
[28:34] | Mr. Casablancas is artificially driving up his company’s value. | 什么? Casablancas先生正在人为地使他的公司的价值升高 |
[28:37] | How do you — | 你怎么 — |
[28:38] | I have seen the fabulous sandpiper hotel, and there’s nothing fabulous about it. | 我看见那个雄伟的Sandpiper 饭店了 而且根本不雄伟 |
[28:45] | And it’s not worth nearly $60 million. | 还有可能都不值600万 |
[28:48] | This has to be a mistake. | 这肯定是个误会 |
[28:49] | It’s not a mistake. I’ve checked. | 不是误会. 我查过了. |
[28:51] | This isn’t the only one. | 这不是唯一的一个 |
[28:53] | And the buyers in the most recent sales? | 而且在最近的销售记录中的买家 |
[28:55] | Shell companies controlled by casablancas enterprises. | 都是Casablancas企业控制的皮包公司 |
[28:58] | It is a house of cards, and someone’s gonna sneeze on it — me. | 那是座扑克房子,而且有人要吹倒它–我 |
[29:02] | Mr. Pope, dump your stock. | Pope 先生, 甩掉你的股票. |
[29:04] | You don’t dump it, Veronica. | 你不会甩掉的, Veronica. |
[29:06] | You sell it… | 你卖掉… |
[29:07] | to somebody else. | 给其他人. |
[29:10] | I’d just be sticking some other sucker with the consequences. | 我得跟其他一些上当的家伙们一起承受这个结局 |
[29:16] | I don’t think I can live with that. | 我觉得我不会跟那个一起生活 |
[29:19] | Then I guess you won’t be taking an early retirement. | 那么我猜你不会提早退休了 |
[29:41] | So, what do you think the kids are doing right now? | 那么,你觉得孩子们正在做什么呢? |
[29:45] | As long as they’re not in jail or setting anything on fire, I kind of don’t care. | 只要他们不在监狱或者放火烧什么东西,我就不管 |
[29:53] | I am running for sheriff. | 我在竞选警长 |
[29:55] | It would look bad if Veronica got arrested. | 如果Veronica被捕会很难看的 |
[30:01] | Do you really want it back — | 你真的想把它要回来 |
[30:03] | sheriff, all the politics? | 警长,所有的警察? |
[30:05] | Yeah, I do. | 是的,我想 |
[30:08] | I like being that guy. | 我喜欢成为那样的人 |
[30:11] | I’d love to have underlings and deputies other than my daughter. | 除了我女儿我还想要其他的下属和代理人 |
[30:15] | She’s really no good at wrestling hopped-up meth heads into the back of the car. | 她对于把那些混混们摔倒塞进后车箱里面真的不在行 |
[30:21] | How do you think she’s gonna handle it? | 你觉得她会怎么处理这个呢? |
[30:23] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[30:26] | Veronica’s the one who talked me into running. | Veronica是劝我参加选举的人 |
[30:29] | Wow. | 噢. |
[30:30] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[30:31] | Like I said… | 如同我所说的… |
[30:34] | you got my vote. | 你得我一票 |
[30:36] | Oh, I’m counting on it. | 噢,我就靠它了 |
[30:52] | You want to get out of here? | 你想离开这儿吗? |
[30:53] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | |
[30:59] | Cheri? | |
[31:01] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[31:02] | Cher? | |
[31:12] | Hey! Cher! | 嘿! Cher! |
[31:21] | You know that guy? | 你认识那个家伙? |
[31:23] | No. | 不. |
[31:24] | Cher. | |
[31:26] | You get that a lot? | 很多人曾经这样跟你搭讪吗? |
[31:28] | More than you think. | 比你想的多 |
[31:32] | Do you know how to make a mini-bar martini? | 你知道怎么调制密你酒吧马提尼酒? |
[31:34] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[31:35] | I invented the damn things. | 我发明的这个东西 |
[31:47] | I need a name from you. | 我需要你告诉我个名字 |
[31:49] | A white guy, black woman — | 一个白种男人,黑种女人 |
[31:50] | staying on the third floor. | 在3层 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry, sir, but we don’t give out names of guests staying at the — | 对不起,先生 但是我们从不给出任何住在这里的人的名字 |
[31:57] | just find the name. | 找到这个名字 |
[31:59] | I sigh for jeanie with the light brown hair | |
[32:05] | floating like a zephyr on the soft summer ai-I-I-I-I-I-I-r | |
[32:23] | Thank you, lars. | 谢谢你, lars. |
[32:24] | Lars, everyone. | Lars, 每个人. |
[32:26] | And now courtney. | 然后现在是 Courtney. |
[32:27] | Courtney, you want to come up here? | Courtney, 你想过来吗? |
[32:32] | Nice one. | 不错的一个 |
[32:33] | Jeanie, strapping young lad. | Jeanie, 搂住你的男人. |
[32:36] | Young love. | 年青的爱人. |
[32:37] | So beautiful. | 那样的美. |
[32:38] | But, you know, even young love has a dark side, so let’s not lose perspective. | 但是,你知道的,即使是年青的爱人 也有阴暗的一面,所以我们不要失去洞察力 |
[32:51] | Love hurts | |
[32:54] | love scars | |
[32:57] | love wounds | |
[33:00] | and marks | |
[33:02] | any heart | |
[33:06] | not tough | |
[33:09] | or strong | |
[33:12] | enough | |
[33:14] | to take a lot of pain | |
[33:18] | take a lot of pain | |
[33:21] | love is like a cloud | |
[33:24] | holds a lot of rain | |
[33:28] | love hurts ooooooooooooh | |
[33:34] | love hurts | |
[33:38] | ta-da. | |
[33:40] | Nice work with the camera, by the way. | 相照得不错,顺便说 |
[33:42] | I couldn’t even find the lens. | 我都找不到镜头了 |
[33:44] | That’s the idea. | 是这样的 |
[33:45] | This might take a little while. | 可能得花些功夫 |
[33:50] | 2,000 pictures? | 2,000 幅照片? |
[33:52] | One every 15 seconds. | 每隔15秒一幅 |
[33:59] | My dad is gonna kill that guy. | 我爸会杀死那个家伙得. |
[34:06] | There’s something I need to tell you about your dad. | 关于你爸我有些事情要告诉你 |
[34:09] | Hey, Veronica, you got customers. | 嘿, Veronica, 你有客人来了 |
[34:11] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来. |
[34:14] | How do I break this to you, kid? | 我怎么对你挑明呢,孩子? |
[34:16] | You hired me to protect your old man from a gold-digging wife, | 你雇我去保护你的老爹不受掘金妻子的伤害, |
[34:19] | and I wind up proving they’re both gold-digging | 最后以我证明他们都在Casablancas 企业 |
[34:21] | casablancas enterprises investors for millions. | 的投资者身上攫取了数十万美圆而结束 |
[34:24] | I get the distinct feeling that “sorry” won’t cut it. | 我有种“对不起”都不能解决这件事情的直觉 |
[34:30] | Oh. Hey, Veronica. | 噢.嘿, Veronica. |
[34:32] | Hey, jackie… | 嘿, jackie… |
[34:33] | and random dude. | 还有随机男友. |
[34:36] | Dave, this is Veronica, the girl I was a total biatch to. | Dave, 这是 Veronica, 我完全折服的女孩. |
[34:41] | We’ll just take that table over there. | 我们就坐在那边吧 |
[34:42] | You look pretty busy. | 你看起来很忙 |
[34:43] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[34:45] | You look pretty busy yourself. | 你自己也看起来很忙 |
[34:47] | Too busy for Wallace and definitely too busy for me. | 对于Wallace太忙而且肯定也对我太忙 |
[34:52] | I know it isn’t true | |
[34:55] | know it isn’t true | |
[34:58] | love is just a lie | |
[35:01] | made to make you blue | |
[35:06] | love hurts ooooooooooooooh | |
[35:12] | love hurts oooooooooooooooh | |
[35:21] | where’s your brother? | 你的兄弟在那儿? |
[35:22] | He didn’t come to school today. | 他今天没来上学 |
[35:24] | Have you seen Logan? | 你看见 Logan 了吗 ? |
[35:26] | No, he didn’t come to school today, either. | 没有,他今天也没来学校 |
[35:29] | I thought it was just a coincidence, but now that I think about it… | 我觉得只是个巧合,但是既然我想到了(他们是Gay)… |
[35:38] | Wallace: Hey, Veronica. | Wallace: 嘿, Veronica. |
[35:40] | So, you in? | 那么, 算你一个? |
[35:41] | We’re doing it. | 我们正在做那个 |
[35:42] | And what is “it”? | 那么什么是“那个”? |
[35:44] | P&p, baby — | P&p, 宝贝 — |
[35:45] | “pride and prejudice.” Second half is going down tomorrow night. | “傲慢与偏见.” 明晚就可以看完下半部分 |
[35:48] | I hear there’s a bitchin’ chase scene at the end. | 我听说最后有个很酷的追求戏 |
[35:50] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:51] | And you’re not…busy? | 那么你不…忙? |
[35:53] | No, I’m totally free. | 不,我很闲 |
[35:55] | So, great. It’s on. | 那么,太好了.就这么定了 |
[35:56] | I can’t wait. Lizzie gettin’ busy with colin fizz-irth. | 我都不能等了.Lizzie跟Colin Fizzirth忙起来了 |
[36:00] | So, you coming? | 那么, 你要来? |
[36:01] | I just have to check something. | 我只是要查些东西 |
[36:03] | All right. | 好吧. |
[36:10] | Oh, sweet son of man. | 噢, 甜美的儿子啊. |
[36:13] | Saved by the bell. | 被铃声救了. |
[36:19] | Veronica. | |
[36:21] | Is my little boy cheating on me? | 我的小男孩背叛我了吗? |
[36:23] | It’s just someone from school. | 只是学校里的某人 |
[36:25] | Ooh, a schoolgirl. | 噢, 一个女学生. |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[36:28] | Should we invite her over? | 我们应该邀请她来吗? |
[36:30] | I got a boy toy. A girl toy might spice things up. | 我有个男孩玩具 一个女孩玩具没准可以让事情有趣起来 |
[36:33] | I can handle the spice department. | 我可以负责调味那部分 |
[36:35] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢. |
[36:35] | – Oh, really? – Really. | – 噢, 真的? – 真的. |
[36:38] | This is Logan with today’s inspirational message. | 这是Logan的今日灵感信息 |
[36:40] | “To love and win is the best thing. | “去爱然后得到是最好的事情 |
[36:42] | To love and lose, the next best.” William M. Thackeray. | 去爱然后失去 次于最好”William M. Thackeray |
[37:55] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我很喜欢你在这里做的一切 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[37:58] | Well, now you know what you were missing. | 那么, 现在你知道你错过了什么了 |
[38:02] | Is your girlfriend still here? | 你女朋友还在这儿吗? |
[38:03] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友? |
[38:04] | Girlfriend? You have to be a little more specific. | 女朋友?你得说得具体一些 |
[38:07] | Let me clarify. | 让我说明白些 |
[38:08] | The one whose husband is gonna break you in half | 那个人的丈夫将要把你劈成两半 |
[38:11] | when he finds out that his son’s old cub scout camporee buddy | 当他发现他的儿子的年青的童子军侦察部队的老伙计 |
[38:14] | is secretly plowing his wife. | 正在秘密地搞他的妻子时 |
[38:16] | That one is less a girlfriend and more A… | 小于女朋友而大于 |
[38:20] | playmate, kind of. | 玩伴,那类的 |
[38:21] | I hope you’re scared on the inside, Logan. | 我希望你内心深处在害怕,Logan |
[38:23] | What if I had been Mr. Casablancas? | 如果我是Casablancas先生怎么办? |
[38:26] | What would you have done then, huh? | 你到时又会做什么呢,啊? |
[38:28] | Just standing here in your towel and your room still reeking of bimbo? | 只是披着你的浴巾站在这里 而你的房间仍然散发着淫荡的气息? |
[38:32] | I would’ve had some explaining to do. | 我得做些辩白 陈词滥调? |
[38:38] | Poor little rich boy with a death wish. | 可怜的有着一个死前愿望的小富翁 |
[38:40] | And I used to think that it was bad luck that landed you in danger — | 而且我曾经认为把你置于危险之中是多么倒霉 |
[38:44] | the knife fight on the bridge and the drive-by on your car. | 在桥上动刀子打架和驾车逃跑 |
[38:48] | But, no, now I see you actually enjoy it, don’t you, Logan? | 但是,不,现在我看到你实际上是在享受 对吗,Logan? |
[38:51] | Then I guess I should feel grateful | 那么我猜我应该感到感激 |
[38:53] | for having such a devoted ex-girlfriend looking after me. | 因为我又这样一个有奉献精神的前女友在照看我 |
[38:57] | My very own guardian angel. | 我的特别守护天使 |
[38:59] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别夸你自己了 |
[39:01] | I came here so I won’t have to feel responsible. | 我来这里所以我不会感到要负责 |
[39:04] | Yeah, responsible for what? | 是的,为什么负责? |
[39:06] | For taking pictures of you and kendall playing house. | 为了给你和Kendall在房子里面玩儿照相 |
[39:09] | Don’t take it the wrong way, Logan. | 别会错意,Logan |
[39:10] | It was a job — | 只是个工作 |
[39:11] | nothing more. | 没其他的了. |
[39:12] | And so you storm out in a burst of professionalism. | 然后你就气冲冲地在一场职业的爆发中跑出去 |
[39:17] | I suggest you start locking your doors. | 我建议你开始锁门 |
[39:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的天. |
[39:26] | I must have walked down this hall a hundred times during my summer with Logan. | 我肯定跟Logan在夏天一起走过这个大厅上百次了 |
[39:30] | What was it Aaron wrote to curly on that picture? | Aaron给Curly在那张照片上写的是什么呢? |
[39:32] | “All these years, still on ‘the long haul'”? | “这些年来, 仍在“the long haul”? |
[39:36] | “The long haul”… | |
[39:38] | that’s not some kind of macho expression — it’s a movie. | 那不是个男子气的短语,那是个电影 |
[39:41] | The 1982 thriller that introduced a young action star named Aaron Echolls, | 1982年的那部惊险电影捧出了一个年青的动作明星 叫做Aaron Echolls |
[39:45] | featuring a signature stunt where a truck is sent veering over a bridge, | 里面有个标志特技 就是在一座大桥上一辆卡车转向 |
[39:49] | a stunt supervised and performed by david “curly” moran. | 一个由david “curly” moran 监制并表演的特技 |
[39:54] | If this is what you call storming out, I’m not sure you understand the concept. | 如果这就是你成为气冲冲地跑出 我不肯定你了解它的定义 |
[40:00] | Where the hell did these come from? | 这些都他妈的哪里来的? |
[40:02] | I’m sorry, dad. | 对不起,爸爸 |
[40:03] | I couldn’t let her do this to you any longer, so… | 我不能让她再对你这样了,所以… |
[40:07] | so I hired someone. | 我雇了个人 |
[40:09] | A private investigator? | 一个私家侦探? |
[40:10] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[40:14] | Oh, son. | 噢, 儿子. |
[40:21] | W-what are you gonna do? | 你要做什-什么? |
[40:29] | Mr. Casablancas? | Casablancas 先生? |
[40:30] | Some gentlemen from the S.E.C. | 一些来自 S.E.C 的人. |
[40:32] | Are here to see you. | 来这里见你 |
[40:36] | Shred it. Shred everything. | 把它撕碎.撕碎所有东西 |
[40:37] | Shred everything. | 撕碎所有东西. |
[40:38] | Empty your files and start shredding right now. | 把你的文件清空然后立刻开始撕碎所有东西 |
[40:40] | Start shredding. Start now. | 开始撕. 现在就开始. |
[40:42] | Open your desks. | 打开你的桌子. |
[40:43] | Get all the papers out. Do it right now. Do it. | 把所有的文件拿出来. 现在就干. 快干. |
[41:36] | Hey. Did you hear about Dick’s dad all over the news? | 你们在新闻上听说Dick的老爸了吗? |
[41:40] | It was me. | 是我. |
[41:42] | What? | 什么? |
[41:43] | Veronica, what are you — | Veronica, 你要 — |
[41:44] | the bus crash. | 公车事故. |
[41:46] | It was meant for me. | 是为我设计的. |
[41:49] | They all died because of me. | 他们都是因我而死. |
[41:58] | Transcript : Raceman – Synchro : Alucardo www.forom.com |