时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You met Jackie, right? | 你见过Jackie, 对吗? |
[00:11] | I didn’t realize you were lunch buddies. | 我还没认识到你们是午餐伙伴. |
[00:13] | I like her, okay? | 我喜欢她, ok? |
[00:14] | – Hey, Veronica. – Hey, Jackie… | |
[00:15] | and random dude. | 还有随机男伴. |
[00:17] | This is Veronica, the girl I was a total biatch to. | 这是 Veronica, 我完全佩服的女孩. |
[00:21] | Hey, check this out. | Hey, 看看这个. |
[00:22] | Mr. David “Curly” Moran. | David “Curly” Moran 先生. |
[00:24] | You’ve never seen him before? | 你以前没见过他? |
[00:25] | I have seen this man before. | 我曾经见过这个男人. |
[00:28] | Why would this man have my name magic-markered across his hand? | 为什么我的名字被魔法写到了他的手上? |
[00:31] | What was it Aaron wrote to Curly on that picture? | Aaron 在那张照片上给Curly 写的是什么? |
[00:33] | “All these years still on ‘the long haul,’ | “所有这几年仍然在’the long haul,’ |
[00:36] | featuring a stunt performed by David ‘Curly’ Moran.” | 由 David ‘Curly’ Moran 表演的特技是电影的招牌.” |
[00:39] | The bus crash — | 车祸 |
[00:41] | it was meant for me. | 是为我设的. |
[00:42] | Hey, cher! | |
[00:44] | You know that guy? | 你认识那个家伙吗? |
[00:46] | No. | 不认识. |
[00:52] | Hi, can you tell me if Meg manning has been moved from the intensive care unit? | Hi,你能告诉我Meg Manning是否离开了深切治疗室吗? |
[00:59] | And what are the visiting hours? | 还有探视时间是什么时候? |
[01:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[01:06] | Can I help you? | 我能为你做些什么? |
[01:07] | I need to hire a detective. | 我得雇个侦探. |
[01:09] | Right place, wrong day — | 地方没错, 时机不对 |
[01:11] | we’re not open on sundays. | 我们周日休息. |
[01:13] | This is kind of an emergency. | 这件事情比较紧急. |
[01:15] | I need to investigate my boyfriend — | 我想调查一下我的男朋友 或者, 我猜, 我潜在的未婚夫? |
[01:20] | now that I found an engagement ring in his gym bag. | 因为我在他的运动包里面找到了个订婚戒指 |
[01:23] | You found it in his…? | 你在他的包里找到…? |
[01:25] | I need some serious, serious answers. | 我需要一些非常,非常认真的答案 |
[01:28] | I can take down your information and make sure Mr. Mars gets it first thing. | 我会记下你的情况然后第一时间通知Mars先生 |
[01:32] | His name is collin nevin. | 他叫 collin nevin. |
[01:35] | Okeydokey. | |
[01:36] | Start with the basics — | 从最基本的开始 |
[01:37] | our standard package, your garden-variety background check, | 我们的标准调查,暗地里的背景调查 |
[01:41] | criminal record, aliases. | 犯罪记录, 化名. |
[01:43] | I need way more than that. | 我要的更多 |
[01:45] | Well, there’s our premium package — | 那么,我们的加强版调查 |
[01:47] | Mr. Mars will “get to know” a few friends, chat up an ex or two. | Mars先生将“结识”一些朋友 跟一个或者两个前女友聊聊 |
[01:50] | Which is what I’m afraid collin’s doing. | 那就是我怕Collin正在做的 |
[01:53] | Look, collin lives off a trust fund. | 听着,Collin靠信托基金生活 |
[01:56] | He has a lot of free time. | 他有很多空闲时间. |
[01:58] | I’d like to know how he spends it. | 我想知道他怎么过的. |
[02:00] | Well, there is our silver package. | 那么, 我们的白银级调查. |
[02:02] | What’s the silver package? | 什么是白银级调查? |
[02:03] | Premium package plus surveillance — | 加强版外加监视 |
[02:05] | phone records, e-mail monitoring. | 电话记录, e-mail 监视. |
[02:07] | It’s basically an all-access pass to what he’s doing when you’re not looking. | 在你没看到的时候 基本上他干什么都可以知道 |
[02:12] | I’ll take it. | 就是这个了. |
[02:14] | Oh. | |
[02:16] | It’s him. | 是他. |
[02:18] | He thinks I’m at yoga. | 他认为我在练瑜珈 |
[02:21] | Great. | 太好了. |
[02:23] | Well, Mr. Mars will review your case, ms. Block, and he’ll be in touch tomorrow. | 好吧,Mars 先生将过问你的这个案子 Block小姐,明天就可以联系到他了 |
[02:28] | Ah, the man of the hour. | Ah, 会赶时间的男人. |
[02:29] | Keith Mars, Julie block. | |
[02:30] | Looking forward to working with you. | 希望可以跟你一起工作. |
[02:32] | Huh. | |
[02:34] | Nice. | 好啊. 神经质的未婚妻? 神经质的潜在的未婚妻? 有钱烧的家伙. |
[02:41] | She practically handed me a blank check. | 她实际上给了我一个空头支票 |
[02:43] | You’re organizing the office, not soliciting clients. | 你只是在办公室组织一下,而不是给客户当顾问 |
[02:46] | Maybe you haven’t noticed I’m running for sheriff. | 也许你没注意到我在竞选警长 |
[02:48] | I can’t even get to the cases I already have. | 我甚至不能干我已经接手的案子 |
[02:50] | Maybe I could help — | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[02:52] | just with the little stuff, nothing that requires body armor. | 只是要一点东西,不需要什么武装装备 |
[02:55] | You don’t work here. | 你不在这里工作 |
[02:56] | You work at java the hut. | 你在Java咖啡屋上班 |
[02:58] | Yeah, that tip money’s gonna pay for stanford. | 是啊,我的小费可以供我上斯坦福了 |
[03:00] | No. | 不够. |
[03:01] | But the Kane scholarship will, so use your nights to study. | 但是Kane的奖学金可以,所以把你的时间用来学习吧 |
[03:06] | Please, call miss jumpy and tell her I can’t take this case. | 求你了,给神经质小姐打电话告诉她我接不了这个案子 |
[03:17] | Julie, hi. It’s Veronica from Mars investigations. | 我是 Mars 侦探社的 Veronica . |
[03:20] | I’m really sorry, but Mr. Mars is unable to take on any new cases at this time. | 我非常遗憾, 但是 Mars 先生 目前无法接手任何案件 |
[03:26] | Recommendation? | 其他的推荐? |
[03:27] | Uh, Nick Harris detectives is always good. | Nick Harris 的侦探们一贯表现很好. |
[03:31] | If you’re looking locally, Vinnie van Lowe is a respected detective. | 如果你想找本地的,Vinnie van Lowe是位受人尊敬的侦探 |
[03:36] | I’m really sorry about this, Julie. | 对此我真的非常遗憾, Julie. |
[03:39] | I hope it all works out. | 我希望一切都可以解决 |
[03:40] | We wish you the best. | 祝你顺利. |
[03:45] | The only way I’d ever make 2 grand in a week | 在一周内在咖啡屋挣2000块的唯一方法 |
[03:47] | working at the hut is if they installed a pole. | 是他们装个磁极(把钱吸过来) |
[03:50] | Dad might be too busy for miss bright-side, | 老爸也许太忙而不能接“光明”小姐的案子 |
[03:52] | but I can pencil in some time to make a couple quick g’S. | 但是我可以在某些时间内干些事情去挣上几千块 |
[03:59] | Mr. Mars thought that, due to the nature of your case, | Mars 先生认为,根据你的情况 |
[04:02] | it might be beneficial for you to have a detective of the female persuasion. | 对你来说用一个有女性说服力的侦探是非常有利的 |
[04:07] | Aren’t you awfully young to be doing this? | 你干这个是不是太年青了? |
[04:10] | It’s amazing — I never get tired of that question. | 这很令人吃惊 我从来没对这个问题厌烦过 |
[04:13] | Julie, why do you suspect that collin is up to something? | Julie, 你为什么怀疑Collin在做些什么事情? |
[04:17] | My family is wealthy — | 我的家庭很富有 |
[04:18] | like very. | 是非常富有. |
[04:20] | I tend to fall for guys who nail the girl who’s teaching my spin class | 我曾经为了搞我的纺织课老师的家伙非常失落过 |
[04:24] | while letting me pay his rent. | 当时还是我为他支付房租 |
[04:28] | Money isn’t supposed to matter, | 钱不是问题 |
[04:30] | so I’m letting collin think I’m regular old middle class. | 所以我让Collin认为我只是老旧而普通的中产阶级家庭出身 |
[04:33] | I see. | 我知道了. |
[04:34] | Well, is there something that’s prompting your concern right now? | 那么,有什么促使你现在开始关心呢? |
[04:38] | Phone calls at late hours, lame excuses for getting out of the house. | 很晚的电话,外出时蹩脚的借口 |
[04:44] | Lately, it’s tennis. | 最近的一个, 打网球. |
[04:46] | There is a framed photo of a woman on his bar. | 他的酒吧里面有个女人的相片装在相框里 |
[04:50] | Okay. | |
[04:51] | Uh, got it. | 知道了. |
[04:53] | I’m on it. | 我接了 |
[04:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[04:55] | Wallace? Do you have a shift at sac-n-pac tonight? | Wallace? 你今晚在sac-n-pac上班吗? |
[04:59] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:00] | Hottest girl in school asked me for help with trig. | 学校里最惹火的女孩让我潇洒地给她帮忙 |
[05:03] | I’m gonna give her a hand. | 我会帮她一把的 |
[05:05] | You need help with trig. | 你得潇洒地帮我 |
[05:07] | In fact, I might give her both hands. | 实际上,我会帮她两把的 |
[05:10] | Are you hittin’ that? | 你是要上她吗? |
[05:11] | Ooh-hoo-hoo! | O哦-hoo-hoo! |
[05:13] | Darrell! | |
[05:37] | A long time ago, | |
[05:39] | we used to be friends but I | |
[05:42] | haven’t thought of you lately at all | |
[05:47] | come on, now, sugar | |
[05:49] | bring it on, bring it on, yeah | |
[05:52] | just remember me when | |
[05:55] | we used to be friends | |
[05:57] | a long time ago | |
[05:59] | we used to be friends | |
[06:04] | Saison 2 – Episode 4 “Green-eyed monster” | “绿眼睛的恶魔” |
[06:28] | Hi, Julie. | |
[06:29] | Find out anything? | 有发现吗? |
[06:30] | You can rest easy. | 你可以轻松地休息了. |
[06:31] | He’s on his eighth lap. | 他跑了八圈了. |
[06:33] | And I’m on my way to starbucks, ’cause I gotta say — | 我在去星巴克的路上,因为我得说 |
[06:36] | spying on collin — | 监视Collin |
[06:38] | little boring. | 有点儿烦 |
[06:39] | I looked up his caller I.D. History. | 我查了他的呼叫记录 |
[06:41] | He’s had 20 calls in the past 6 days from the same number. | 在过去6天内同一个号码给他打了20个电话 |
[06:45] | Don’t you think that’s odd? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗? |
[06:46] | It’s worth looking into. | 这值得一探究竟 |
[06:47] | What’s the number? I’ll — | 号码是多少?我要 |
[06:48] | I already sent it to you. | 我已经发给你了 |
[06:50] | Don’t forget — | 别忘了 |
[06:50] | tomorrow he has tennis. | 明天他要打网球 |
[06:52] | Knock, knock! | 敲, 敲! |
[06:56] | Tell me that’s a ham and cheese sandwich. | 告诉我那是个火腿奶酪三明治 |
[06:59] | And I almost went for the chicken salad. | 我几乎要弄鸡肉沙拉了 |
[07:02] | Oh, you just fulfilled one of the top-10 male fantasies. | 哦, 你刚完成了10大男性幻想之一了 |
[07:06] | Oh, yeah, | 哦, 好的, 一个男人用一生在梦想一个美丽的女人给他带来个三明治 |
[07:06] | a guy dreams his whole life of a beautiful woman bringing him a sandwich. | 哦, 好的, 一个男人用一生在梦想一个美丽的女人给他带来个三明治 |
[07:19] | Do you have a spare gun I could borrow? | 你有多余的枪借我用用吗 |
[07:25] | That depends. | 这取决于 |
[07:27] | Who do you intend to shoot? | 你要打谁? |
[07:29] | The guy who called out to me in the club in chicago — | 在芝加哥的俱乐部里面叫我出去的那个男人 |
[07:33] | “cher.” He was my old boyfriend, and “cher” was his nickname for me. | “cher.” 他是我的前男友, “cher” 是他给我的昵称. |
[07:39] | When we were in chicago, I asked you — | 我们在芝加哥时, 我问过你的 |
[07:41] | I know. He caught me completely off guard. | 我知道. 他在我完全没有想到的情况下碰到了我 |
[07:43] | We dated almost 20 years ago, before I was married. | 大概 20 年前我们约会过,在我结婚前 |
[07:46] | And I was young and naive… | 而且我很年青和幼稚… |
[07:49] | and he was crazy. | 而且他很疯狂. |
[07:51] | So, where does the gun part come in? | 那么, 要枪做什么? |
[07:54] | He drove by my house yesterday morning. | 昨天早上他开车路过我家 |
[07:57] | He’s tracked me down. | 他在跟踪我 |
[07:59] | There’s no way I’m letting you take a gun you don’t know how to handle | 我不可能给你你不知道怎么用的枪 |
[08:03] | to a house with a 7-year-old. | 到有个7岁小孩的房子里 |
[08:05] | So I’ll give you something a little safer to curl up with at night. | 所以我要给你在夜间更安全的可以蜷在你身边的东西 |
[08:09] | What? | 什么? |
[08:11] | You? | 你? |
[08:17] | What do we tell the kids? | 你要怎么跟孩子们说? |
[08:19] | Nothing. | 什么都不说. |
[08:24] | I think I cooked these too fast. | 我觉得我把饭做的太快了 |
[08:26] | I got a late start this morning. | 今早我开始的很晚 |
[08:29] | Mom, you okay? | 妈妈, 你没事吧? |
[08:31] | – Uh-huh. – Why don’t you just sit down and eat? | – 你干嘛不坐下来吃饭? |
[08:34] | Oh. | 哦. |
[08:37] | Nice surprise. | 令人吃惊啊. |
[08:37] | – Good morning. – Hi. | – 早上好. |
[08:39] | I was out early doing some surveillance. | 我很早就出去做些监视活动 |
[08:41] | Thought I’d stop by, say hi, | 觉得我得顺便过来一些,说声 hi |
[08:44] | and send the Fennel men to school with a bellyful of sugar. | 然后送吃饱了的 Fennel 家男孩去学校 |
[08:48] | Mmm. | |
[08:50] | Keith Mars for sheriff. | Keith Mars 是警长. |
[08:56] | My dad spend the night at your place? | 我爸在你家过的夜? |
[08:57] | Yep. | 是啊. |
[08:59] | He do the A.M. Doughnut fake-out run? | 他用早间送多纳圈做伪装? |
[09:01] | Want one? | 来一个? |
[09:05] | Get back, ladies — | 退后, 女士们 |
[09:06] | he’s mine! | 他是我的! |
[09:07] | You really are a basketball star, aren’t you? | 你真的是个篮球明星,对不? |
[09:09] | I’m not smacking the ass of some dungeons and dragons geek? | 我没拍那些玩龙和地下城的书呆子们的屁股对吗? |
[09:14] | Oh, he’s a star. | 哦,他是个明星. |
[09:15] | Just ask him. | 只要问问就知道了. |
[09:17] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧. 我们走. |
[09:42] | Smile! | 笑一下! |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah, work it! | 哦, 好啊, 干得好! |
[09:45] | Work it! | 干得好! |
[09:47] | You’re gonna be pulling that camera out your — | 你得把那个照相机从你的 |
[09:50] | The light’s much better where you’re standing. | 你站的地方光线更好 |
[09:53] | Keith Mars — | |
[09:55] | former sheriff, private detective, author. | 前警长, 私人侦探, 作家. |
[09:59] | Wow. | |
[10:01] | Carl morgan — | |
[10:02] | three years lompoc, assault and battery, | 在Lompoc三年, 袭击和殴打 |
[10:05] | cocaine possession, intent to sell. | 非法持有可卡因, 有出卖的意向. |
[10:08] | We should really give our publicists pats on the back. | 我们真的应该给我们的法律工作人员点儿赞扬了 |
[10:12] | I expected you to become a problem at some point. | 我期待你在某些方面成为问题 |
[10:14] | There’s a flight to chicago leaving san diego at 4:45. | 在4:45有从圣地亚哥飞往芝加哥的班机 |
[10:17] | You need to be on it. | 你得在上面 |
[10:19] | The next time I shoot you, it won’t be digitally. | 下次我给你照相(英文同为射击),就不会是数码的了 |
[10:22] | Unless I hit you in the finger. | 除非我打到你的手指 |
[10:23] | Then we’ll laugh about it. | 然后我们就会笑话那个的 |
[10:28] | Your old lady took something of mine. | 你的老女人拿了我得东西 |
[10:31] | I’m not leaving till I get it back. | 没拿回来我是不会走得 |
[10:35] | She’s not my old lady. | 她不是我的老女人 |
[10:38] | She’s my special lady friend. | 她是我的特别女性伙伴 |
[10:46] | Hospitals wig me out, but I’ve put this off for too long. | 医院把我轰出来,但是我推迟的时间过长了 |
[10:49] | It’s time I see Meg. | 是我探望 Meg 得时候了. |
[10:52] | Veronica? | |
[10:54] | Duncan? | |
[10:57] | I didn’t know you were — | 我不知道你在 |
[11:00] | how’s Meg? | Meg 怎么样? |
[11:06] | You again? | 又是你? |
[11:08] | Why do you come here every day? | 你为什么每天都来? |
[11:09] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要告诉你多少次? |
[11:11] | We never want to see you again! | 我们不想在见到你! |
[11:12] | Stay away from our daughter! | 离我女儿远点儿! |
[11:14] | And you — I mean, how can you come here? | 还有你 我的意思是, 你怎么可以来这里? |
[11:17] | Don’t you know your presence is upsetting to us? | 你不知道你的出现让我们很心烦吗? |
[11:20] | We care about Meg. | 我们很关心 Meg. |
[11:21] | Mom, he — | 妈, 他 |
[11:22] | quiet. | 闭嘴. |
[11:24] | If you really cared about Meg, she wouldn’t have been on that bus. | 如果你真的关心Meg,她就不会在那辆公车上 |
[11:38] | You didn’t tell me about — | 你没告诉过我 |
[11:39] | what? That Meg was important to me? | 什么?Meg对我很重要? |
[11:42] | About her parents. | 她的父母. |
[11:46] | You want to go eat or something? | 想吃点东西吗? |
[11:48] | Can’t — work. | 不能 要工作. |
[11:49] | Gotta go watch a tennis match. | 要去看场网球比赛 |
[12:08] | Well, this isn’t a tennis court. | 这个,这不是网球场 |
[12:10] | What are you up to, collin? | 你要干什么,Collin |
[12:20] | No good, it appears. | 没什么好事,看起来 |
[12:22] | What is it with men? | 男人们都会怎么样? |
[12:24] | Never where you expect them to be. | 永远都不会去你希望他们去的地方 |
[12:36] | Hello? | 你好? |
[12:37] | Julie, it’s Veronica. | Julie, 我是Veronica. |
[12:38] | Can you check your e-mail? | 可以查一下你的 e-mail 吗? |
[12:39] | I’m sending you some photos right now. | 我现在就给你发些照片. |
[12:41] | And do you know anyone who lives at 8520 Primrose lane? | 还有你认识在樱花小路 8520 号住的人吗? |
[12:47] | No. Why? | 不. 怎么? |
[12:49] | I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news and some more bad news. | 恐怕我有些不好的和更不好的消息 |
[12:53] | First, collin’s not playing tennis. | 首先, collin 没打网球. |
[12:56] | And second, that number that showed up 20 times on his caller I.D… | 其次, 在他的呼叫记录中出现20次的号码 |
[12:59] | yeah? | 怎么? |
[13:00] | That number belongs to whoever lives here on primrose lane. | 那个号码属于在樱花小路居住的某人. |
[13:05] | It’s where he goes instead of tennis. | 就是他假装去打网球的地方 |
[13:07] | Did you get the photo yet? | 你收到照片了吗? |
[13:09] | Do you recognize the woman? | 认得这个女人吗? |
[13:10] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 哦, 不. 哦, 不. |
[13:12] | Julie — | |
[13:13] | no, no, no. No. | 不, 不, 不. 不. |
[13:14] | Julie, listen to me. | Julie, 听我说. |
[13:17] | Do not panic, okay? | 别慌, ok? |
[13:18] | I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 我一了解什么之后就给你电话 |
[13:21] | Okay? | |
[13:22] | Okay. | |
[13:23] | All right, bye. | 好吧, 再见. |
[13:38] | all right, collin, just give me what I came for — | 好吧, collin, 给我我要的东西吧 |
[13:41] | you and your hot little number, deep in the throes of — | 你跟你的小号码,正在秘密地进行 |
[13:46] | A hebrew lesson? | 希伯来人的课程? |
[13:59] | Julie, no! | Julie, 不! |
[14:02] | Oh! | 哦! |
[14:03] | Oh! | 哦! |
[14:05] | Julie, stand down. | Julie, 离开. |
[14:07] | He’s not cheating on you. | 他没背叛你. |
[14:09] | He’s with a rabbi. | 他跟个拉比(犹太人的智者)在一起 . |
[14:11] | A rabbi? | 拉比? |
[14:13] | He’s not jewish! I’m jewish! | 他不是犹太人! 我才是! |
[14:18] | Are you there yet? | 你明白了吗? |
[14:30] | Every day | 每天 |
[14:31] | that’s what Meg’s dad said. | 那就是Meg父亲所说的 |
[14:34] | What’s Duncan doing at the hospital? | Duncan在医院干什么? |
[14:41] | Do you think he still loves her? | 你觉得他仍然爱她吗? |
[14:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道. |
[14:46] | What? Who is this? | 什么? 这是? |
[14:48] | It’s Julie. The photo of the woman on the bar? | 是 Julie. 在酒吧的女人的照片 |
[14:51] | She’s got to be an ex. | 她肯定是他的前女友. |
[14:53] | If he’s keeping her close, do you think he still loves her? | 如果他还在接近她,你觉得他是不是还在爱她? |
[14:55] | Whoa — | |
[14:56] | if I’m pondering the same question about my boyfriend, | 如果我也对我的男朋友考虑同样的问题 |
[14:59] | does that make me crazy, too? | 那也会让我疯掉吗? |
[15:00] | Julie, it’s 2:27 in the morning. | Julie, 现在是凌晨2:27 |
[15:04] | The silver package has its perks, but post-midnight girl talk is not one of them. | 白银调查是包括很多项目 但是午夜女式电话粥不在其中 |
[15:09] | What if I get an upgrade? | 如果我想要个升级版呢? |
[15:11] | What comes after silver? | 比白银版更强大的是什么? |
[15:12] | Psycho. | 变态版. |
[15:13] | What? | 什么? |
[15:13] | Gold. | 黄金版. |
[15:14] | Julie, it’s $3,000. | Julie, 要 3,000 美圆. |
[15:17] | What does it include? | 里面有什么? |
[15:19] | Uh…we dig deeper. | Uh…我们更深入地调查. |
[15:22] | Three months of internet activity, heavier surveillance. | 三个月的网络活动,更厉害的监视 |
[15:25] | We talk to consultants to set up a temptation scenario and see if he responds. | 我们跟顾问商谈设定一个诱惑陷阱然后看看他的反应 |
[15:30] | That’s perfect. | 很完美. |
[15:31] | That’s exactly what I need. | 那才是我要的. |
[15:34] | With the gold package, can you find out who that is in the photo on the bar? | 用这个黄金版,能找出在酒吧那个女人是谁吗? |
[15:37] | We can find out. | 可以. |
[15:39] | But if you want my opinion, | 但是如果你想要我的建议的话, |
[15:42] | I’d say there’s a fine line between looking for a problem and creating one. | 我得说,在找出问题和制造问题之间有条分界线 |
[15:46] | Good night. | 晚安. |
[15:54] | Who let you into my office? | 谁让你进我的办公室? |
[15:56] | That’s funny — I was wondering the same thing. | 很好笑 我在想同样的事情. |
[15:58] | I thought you might want to catch a bad guy or something. | 我想你也许想抓住个坏人或者什么东西. |
[16:01] | That’s carl morgan, drug dealer. | 那是carl morgan, 毒品贩子. |
[16:03] | He’s wanted for questioning in chicago on an armed robbery. | 他因为在芝加哥的一次武装抢劫而被通缉 |
[16:06] | Drug dealer? For me? | 毒品贩子? 给我? |
[16:09] | It’s not even my birthday. | 根本不是我的生日. |
[16:10] | He’s buddies with a dealer I’m tracking. | 他有个毒品贩子同伙是我要抓的 |
[16:12] | There’s no bounty on him, nothing in it for me. | 他身上没有奖励,对我没什么用处 |
[16:14] | Nothing but the joy of giving. | 只有赠与的乐趣 |
[16:17] | It’s not a present, sheriff. | 这不是个礼物,警长 |
[16:18] | It’s kind of your job. | 是你的本职工作 |
[16:20] | For now, anyway. | 目前还是, 无论怎样. |
[16:21] | Hope you’re having fun. | 希望你过得好. |
[16:32] | Yo, martha. | 你, martha. |
[16:35] | I head you took a ride downtown behind the 187. | 我听说你坐了趟警车去市里了 |
[16:38] | So, did you flop for the cops | 那么,你是转向警察那边 |
[16:39] | or did the local wapner hook you up with some ankle bling? | 还是这里的有钱公子用脚踝饰品把你给钩住了? |
[16:43] | You know the deal, cuz. | 你了解我们的协议的, cuz. |
[16:44] | Every time a kitty cries in this town, one-time tries to put a case on me. | 每次镇子里面有小猫在哭的时候 都会试着把这算到我头上 |
[16:49] | Speaking of bling, what’s up with the hoops? | 说起饰品,头箍怎么了? |
[16:51] | If I rub your head, do I get three wishes? | 如果我摸了你的脑袋,我能有3个愿望吗? |
[16:54] | You rub my head, and you might want to make seeing tomorrow your first wish. | 你摸了我的头 也许你会把活到明天作为你的第一个愿望的 |
[17:01] | Missing an earring? | 耳环丢了? |
[17:06] | You need to be alone for a second? | 你要自己一个人待会儿? |
[17:07] | Where’s that disco ball you usually wear? | 你平常戴的那个迪斯科球耳环那去了? |
[17:11] | It’s probably deep in some chick’s shag carpet. | 可能在某个小妞的粗毛地毯(就是那里)深处了 |
[17:13] | You think? | 你认为呢? |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[17:14] | I’m guessing an evidence bag in the sheriff’s office. | 我猜是在警长办公室里面的证据带里面 |
[17:20] | Out with you, dog. | 你们出去吧, 伙计们. |
[17:22] | My question — and I’m betting it’s the sheriff’s — | 我的问题是 而且我打赌警长也会这么问 |
[17:24] | what was your earring doing at the road hog | 你的耳环在road hog 酒吧那里干什么 |
[17:26] | in the last place Curly Moran was seen alive? | 在Curly Moran 最后被活着看到的地方? |
[17:28] | I don’t even know what earring you’re talking about, so — | 我根本不知道你在说什么耳环,所以 |
[17:31] | the one you’re wearing in your yearbook photo. | 在你年鉴里面你戴的那个 |
[17:34] | Hmm…sheriff’s department, speed dial — | 恩…警察局, 快速拨号 |
[17:37] | if this doesn’t get me out of that jaywalking ticket… | 如果这个没解决我的交通罚款单 |
[17:39] | hello, inga. | 你好, inga. |
[17:41] | Okay. | |
[17:43] | A couple weeks ago, a few days before Curly beached, I got this weird call — | 两周前, 在Curly 被冲上海滩前几天 我接到了这个奇怪的电话 |
[17:47] | some guy saying Curly was behind the bus crash. | 某人说 Curly 是公车事故的幕后黑手 |
[17:50] | You don’t know who it was? | 你不知道是谁? |
[17:52] | They just said Curly was hired by the fitzpatricks to get back at cervando. | 他们只是说 Curly 受雇于 Fitzpatricks 到 Cervando 来抢回地盘 |
[17:55] | As in the “fighting fitzpatricks”? | 在 “fighting fitzpatricks” 里面的Fitzpatricks ? |
[17:57] | Uh-huh. | |
[17:58] | My dad put five of the fitzpatricks in chino. | 我爸把五个Fitzpatricks的家伙关进了Chino |
[18:01] | They’re irish catholic. | 他们是爱尔兰天主教徒. |
[18:03] | For every 5 you put away, there’s 10 more at home. | 你整了个,还有10个在家 |
[18:05] | Cervando had been bragging about | Cervando 到处吹牛说 |
[18:07] | how he hustled leon fitzpatrick out of a few grand down at river styx. | 他是如何把 Leon Fitzpatrick 赶到很远的styx河那里的 |
[18:11] | That’s a lot of info for an anonymous call. | 对于一个匿名电话来说信息很多了 |
[18:13] | – What’d you do? – Nothing. | – 你要干什么? – 什么都没有. |
[18:15] | I’m sure. | 我确信. |
[18:16] | The fitzpatricks are meth-head lunatics, | 这些 fitzpatrick 是些精神错乱的家伙 |
[18:18] | but they’re not gonna kill a bus full of kids over 3 grand. | 但是他们不会为了点地盘就杀掉整车的孩子的 |
[18:21] | Their problem with cervando would have been solved | 他们跟Cervando的问题会在 |
[18:23] | in an alley with a baseball bat. | 山谷里面用垒球棒解决的 |
[18:25] | Give me your cell. | 给我你的手机. |
[18:27] | I called the mystery guy back. | 我给这个神秘的家伙打回去过 |
[18:28] | All it does is ring. | 但只是响 |
[18:31] | Look, should I be expectinga visit from lamb? | 听着, 我是不是应该等着Lamb的拜访? |
[18:33] | If I know I’m being brought in, I’ll put on good underwear. | 如果我知道我要被关起来,我会换上好的内裤的 |
[18:37] | You should really do that anyway. | 无论怎样你都该那样做. |
[18:50] | Hey, buddy. | Hey, 哥们儿. |
[18:51] | Whatcha doin’? | 干嘛呢? |
[18:53] | Veronica, are you in immediate, life-threatening danger? | Veronica, 你是否面临直接的,有生命威胁的危险? |
[18:55] | At this precise moment, no. | 目前这个时刻, 没有. |
[18:57] | – Then I’m hanging up. – Wait! Wait! | – 那我就挂了. – 等等! 等等! |
[18:59] | My go-to temptress just canceled on me, | 我最好的诱惑女孩刚刚放我鸽子了, |
[19:01] | and I need an A.V. Wizard to be my eyes and ears for a scenario | 我需要一个音频视频接收人来做我的眼睛和耳朵在一个4点钟 |
[19:05] | I’ve got going down at 4:00. | 我要亲自上阵的陷阱里面 |
[19:09] | Hey, I’d love to help, but I’ve got my own scenario going on right here. | Hey, 我想帮忙, 可我有自己的问题要处理 |
[19:14] | Wallace, if you’re getting all that Jackie love with $2 in your pocket, | Wallace, 如果你用你兜里的2美圆 可以买到Jackie喜欢的所有东西的话 |
[19:18] | imagine what you’d get with, say…$200. | 想想你能拿到多少,大概…200块 |
[19:28] | you didn’t ask how high. | 你没问过多高 |
[19:30] | What? | 什么? |
[19:31] | Didn’t goldilocks say “jump”? | 金发妞没说“跳”吗? |
[19:35] | It is not even like that. | 不是那样的 |
[19:37] | What’s it like? | 那是什么 |
[19:39] | We’re friends, Jackie. | 我们是朋友, Jackie. |
[19:40] | If she needs me, I’m gonna come through, like she would for me. | 如果她需要我, 我就得过去, 如同她对我做的一样. |
[19:43] | Right. I guess you have different rules here. | 没错.我猜你们在这里有不同的规则 |
[19:46] | Where I’m from, the girl you make out with is the one you do favors for. | 我来的那个地方,你帮的那个女孩是你要泡的 |
[19:50] | I may have to have a chat with miss pixy stick. | 我也许得跟黏人的小妖精聊聊了 |
[19:55] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[19:57] | She’s not somebody you want to piss off. | 她不是你要生气的对象 |
[20:01] | Yeah neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[20:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起迟到了 |
[20:18] | Whipped-cream fight at the sorority house. | 在女学生联谊会打了场奶油仗 |
[20:21] | Can you hand me a mic? | 递我给麦克好吗? |
[20:23] | You got someplace to hide it? | 你有藏它的地方吗? |
[20:27] | Do you own those clothes or did you just make a stop at dirty-coeds ‘r’ us? | 这些衣服是你的还是你就是 在淫乱女生那里休息了一下“顺”了些? |
[20:31] | Ha ha. | |
[20:33] | And I need to be paid up for tonight. | 今晚你得把钱都给我 |
[20:36] | Gotta make a little peace with my woman. | 我得让我的女人消消气 |
[20:39] | Are you sure she’s your woman? | 你确信她是你的女人? |
[20:42] | ‘Cause I saw her at java the hut the night after our double date, | 因为我在我们双人相亲之后那晚在Java咖啡屋见到她了 |
[20:45] | and some guy was all over her. | 她身边还有个其他的男的 |
[20:48] | Like a couple weeks ago, when we only had like two dates. | 大概两周前,当时我们只约会过两次 |
[20:51] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[20:53] | So it’s progressed? | 那么你们有进展了? |
[20:55] | Yeah. It’s progressed. | 是啊,有了 |
[20:56] | Have you seen her with another guy since? No. | 自从那之后你还见过她跟其他男人在一起吗? 没有 |
[21:00] | See — when you assume, you really just make an ass out of you. | 看着,当你假想什么的时候,你真的只是在搞出些屁来 |
[21:04] | Just stay as tight as you can. | 离我越近越好 |
[21:07] | Just go lolita his ass. | 尽情去勾引他吧 |
[21:09] | Let me do my thing. | 让我自己干自己的 |
[21:27] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[21:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:30] | That would be so great. | 那太好了 |
[21:32] | Wait. | 稍等. |
[21:33] | Do you have an accent? | 你有口音吗? |
[21:34] | Yeah, I’m scottish. | 对, 我是苏格兰人. |
[21:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:39] | Like, from scotland? | 就是, 来自苏格兰? |
[21:41] | That’s so awesome. | 那太好了. |
[21:43] | Foreign men are so much sexier than regular men. | 外国人比普通人性感很多. |
[21:49] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦. 对不起. |
[21:50] | I hope I’m not bothering you. | 希望我没打扰你 |
[21:51] | It’s just, I got a flat. | 只是,我轮胎跑气了 |
[21:53] | And my cellphone’s dead, and I can’t find my aaa card. | 我的手机挂掉了,而且我找不到我的AAA卡了 |
[21:57] | Do you think you could give me a hand? | 你能帮我一下吗? |
[22:00] | I tried real hard. | 我真的很努力地试了 |
[22:01] | I just couldn’t get the nuts off. | 我就是没法弄掉这个螺母 |
[22:04] | I think they’re just too tight. | 我觉得他们只是太紧了 |
[22:08] | But I did just put lotion all over my hands, so they’re kind of slippery. | 但是我已经在手上涂上洗液了,所以有些滑 |
[22:14] | You do know you’ve got to jack the car up first, right? | 你知道你得先用千斤顶把车顶起来,对吗? |
[22:17] | Oh, yeah. | 哦, 对啊. |
[22:18] | Do you have a jack? | 你有千斤顶吗? |
[22:26] | Oh, you — uh… | 哦, 你 |
[22:28] | you’ve got, um… | 你有 |
[22:30] | oh. | 哦. |
[22:31] | How cute are you. | 你真好啊 |
[22:42] | No, keep it. | 不,拿着它吧 |
[22:43] | Listen — we could be out here all day with me doing this. | 听着,我可能会整天都跟你在这里干这个. |
[22:46] | So why don’t I go in and call you a tow truck? | 那么干嘛不让我进去叫辆拖车呢? |
[22:50] | Do you have a computer in there? | 你有电脑吗? |
[22:52] | Because I kind of need more than a tow truck right now. | 因为我现在可能除了拖车还要点其他的东西 |
[22:56] | I go to ucsd, and I have this midterm that, | 我在上UCSD( 加利福尼亚大学圣迭戈分校),我有个期中考试 |
[22:58] | if I don’t turn in, in about 10 minutes… | 如果我没交上论文,在大概10分钟之内… |
[23:03] | all right. Come on. | 好吧. 来吧. |
[23:13] | Okay, come on. | Ok,来吧. |
[23:14] | The accent? | 口音? |
[23:21] | Are you, like, the catch of the year or what? | 你是, 就像, 年度最佳或者什么的? |
[23:23] | Hardly. | 很难. |
[23:24] | Please. | 请. |
[23:25] | My girlfriend paige would love this place! | 我的女朋友Paige会喜欢这个地方的 |
[23:28] | She’s not my girlfriend-girlfriend. | 她不是我的亲密的女友 |
[23:29] | She’s just my friend. | 她只是我的朋友. |
[23:31] | I mean, we share a dorm room, so, whatever. | 我的意思是, 我们住一个宿舍, 所以, 不管什么吧. |
[23:33] | It’s college, right? | 大学, 对吗? |
[23:35] | Oh, she would really love this place. | 哦, 她真的会很喜欢这里的. |
[23:39] | I mean, who wouldn’t want to wake up to this view? | 我的意思是,谁不想起床就看到这种情景呢 |
[23:44] | You should really let me know if you want to party with us. | 你真的应该告诉我你是不是想跟我们一起开个派对 |
[23:46] | We’re fun — | 我们会过的很愉快的 |
[23:47] | double the fun. | 双倍的. |
[23:48] | I don’t have too many parties. | 我参加的派对不多 |
[23:50] | I’m a pretty mellow guy. | 我是个挺老式的家伙 |
[23:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:53] | You seem kind of — | 你看起来大概 |
[23:55] | I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[23:56] | wild to me, like a caged animal kind of thing. | 对于我来说很狂野,就像关在笼子里面的动物一类的东西 |
[23:59] | You’d have to ask my girlfriend about that — | 你得问问我的女朋友 |
[24:02] | my actual girlfriend. | 我真的的女友 |
[24:03] | We’re not just dorm-mates, if you get my drift. | 我们不仅是室友,如果你知道我的意思的话 |
[24:06] | I bet she’S…pretty. | 我打赌她…漂亮 |
[24:08] | Drop…gorgeous. | 倒毙..的眩目. |
[24:10] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些东西吗? |
[24:11] | Sure. | 当然. |
[24:12] | What about me? | 我怎么样? |
[24:13] | I mean, if the range were pretty to drop-dead gorgeous, | 我的意思是,如果衡量尺度是漂亮到倒毙的眩目 |
[24:17] | where would I fall? | 我会属于那里? |
[24:20] | You’d fall under “knows she’s gorgeous but likes to hear it anyway.” | 你会属于“明知自己眩目但仍然喜欢听别人说”的那里 |
[24:26] | Don’t forget about that midterm. | 别忘了期中考试 |
[24:34] | Veronica… | |
[24:40] | this is really sweet of you. | 你真的很好 |
[24:43] | I owe you, like, the biggest favor ever. | 我欠你的,最大的人情 |
[24:46] | Seriously, you can ask me for anything. | 真的,你可以要我做任何事情 |
[24:51] | Somebody’s a big movie buff, I see. | 某人的超级狂热影迷,我看到了 |
[24:54] | Quick — favorite movie of all time. | 快,永远最爱看电影是什么 |
[24:55] | Don’t think about it. Just answer. | 别想了 只要回答就好 |
[24:57] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦, 我不知道. |
[24:58] | That’s a hard one. | 很难啊. |
[25:00] | This really isn’t my place, actually. | 这里真的不是我的地方,实际上 |
[25:01] | I’m just housesitting for my friend. | 我只是帮我朋友看家而已 |
[25:04] | Your friend a big Nicolas Cage fan? | 你的朋友是个Nicolas Cage的铁杆影迷? |
[25:07] | My friend is Nic Cage. | 我的朋友就是 Nic Cage. |
[25:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:15] | Nic Cage. | |
[25:17] | That’s hot. | 太惹火了. |
[25:19] | Would you excuse me a second? | 等我一下好吗? |
[25:30] | Hello. | 你好. |
[25:31] | Uh, hi. | |
[25:36] | Would you like to help the hungry, starving children of… | 你原意帮帮这饥饿的,快饿死的这个世界上的… |
[25:39] | the world? | 孩子们吗? |
[25:41] | I’m sorry — | 对不起 |
[25:42] | are you selling something? | 你在卖什么吗? |
[25:44] | Yes. I am. | 是的. 我在卖. |
[25:46] | I’m selling, um, pens and…candy. | 我在卖,恩, 笔还有…糖果. |
[25:51] | I’ll take a couple of boxes of candy. | 我要两盒糖 |
[26:01] | All I got is this box. | 我只有这一盒 |
[26:04] | That box is opened. | 那盒已经打开了 |
[26:05] | You want a couple pens? | 要笔吗? |
[26:09] | I e-mailed the paper and called aaa. | 我把论文发了然后打给了AAA |
[26:11] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢帮忙. |
[26:12] | Your karma’s golden. Ciao! | 你会得到好报的. 再见(意大利语)! |
[26:15] | Whatcha doin’? | 你在干嘛? |
[26:17] | I’m cramming for that latin quiz. | 我在为拉丁语测试死记硬背 |
[26:19] | Can’t forget about the Kane legacy. | 无法忘记Kane Legacy |
[26:21] | Have you had dinner? | 吃饭了吗? |
[26:24] | No, I’m tired of room service. | 没有,我对房间服务感到厌烦了. |
[26:29] | Then may I suggest “dim sum and then some”? | 那么我建议来点儿“先来点儿这个再来点儿别的”? |
[26:34] | I got the “don’t wait up” callfor the second night in a row. | 我连续第二夜订了“别熬夜”呼叫服务 |
[26:38] | And if dad can work all night with Mrs. Fennel, then… | 如果老爸跟Fennel夫人整夜工作(大概是xx吧),那么… |
[26:52] | What if we start the evening with “and then some” | 如果我们先“干点儿别的”怎么样? |
[26:54] | and work our way back to the dim sum? | 然后再回到“先来点儿什么”上? |
[26:58] | It’s officially under consideration. | 正式地纳入议题中 |
[27:01] | Can I ask you something first? | 我可以先问你些问题吗? |
[27:03] | Yes to costumes. | 角色扮演可以. |
[27:04] | No to props. | 用道具不可以. |
[27:06] | Does that cover it? | 覆盖你的问题了吗? |
[27:08] | Why didn’t you tell me how often you’d visited Meg since the accident? | 你为什么不告诉我在车祸后你多久看一次Meh? |
[27:14] | Chinese food it is. | 中式食品啊 |
[27:17] | You want one egg roll or two? | 你要一个蛋卷还是两个? |
[27:22] | Mental note — | 头脑笔记 |
[27:23] | don’t mention partner’s ex-girlfriend if one expects to fool around. | 如果想xx的话就别提起伙伴的前女友 |
[27:27] | And while we’re on the subject of men I failed to seduce today, | 与此同时我们回到今天诱惑失败的男人这个主题上 |
[27:30] | time to see what collin likes to google. | 是时候看看Collin在Google上查什么了 |
[27:32] | What dirty secrets are lurking in your browser history? | 你的浏览记录里面有什么样的下流记录呢? |
[27:36] | Escort agencies? Bootycall.Com? | 伴游机构?Bootycall.Com? |
[27:38] | Neptune swingles? | |
[27:40] | Well, look at that. | 好吧, 看那个. |
[27:42] | Julie was afraid to tell collin about her family’s money. | Julie 不敢告诉 Collin 她家的财富. |
[27:45] | Apparently, he’s figured that out all on his own. | 很明显, 他想把那据为己有 |
[27:54] | Oh my God, it’s my dad. | 我的天, 那是我爸. |
[28:00] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[28:02] | It’s lizzie. Um, I really need to talk to you. | 是 lizzie. 恩, 我真的得跟你谈谈 |
[28:05] | H-hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[28:07] | What is Meg’s sister doing here at 2:00 A.M.? | Meg的姐姐在凌晨2点在这而干嘛? |
[28:14] | Oh, sorry. Should I hide in the bedroom, like a hooker?! | 哦,对不起我是不是该藏在卧室里,就像个妓女?! |
[28:16] | Perfect! | 太完美了! |
[28:30] | Sorry. I didn’t know where else to go. | 对不起. 我不知道还能去那里 |
[28:34] | Is Meg all right? | Meg 还好吗? |
[28:35] | She didn’t wake up or anything. | 她没醒来或者有其他反应 |
[28:37] | My parents got a call from the school. | 我的父母接到了学校的电话 |
[28:39] | They’re going tomorrow to clean out Meg’s locker. | 他们明天要清理Meg的柜子了 |
[28:42] | She kept this at school. | 她把这个放在学校 |
[28:43] | It’s got everything on it. | 所有的事情都在上面 |
[28:46] | I’m sure Meg told you that my parents aren’t real big on privacy. | Meg肯定告诉过你我的父母不给我们私人空间 |
[28:50] | They go through our rooms, our cars, our backpacks. | 他们查我们的房间,车,背包 |
[28:54] | So you want me to hide it for her? | 那么你想让我帮她藏起这个? |
[28:56] | Well, whatever genius called from the office told my parents about this computer. | 这个,不知那个办公室的天才告诉我父母有个电脑 |
[29:00] | Meg has a laptop my parents didn’t know about. | Meg有个父母不知道的手提电脑 |
[29:03] | They’re gonna want to see what’s on it. | 他们要看看上面有什么 |
[29:05] | I don’t have the password, | 我没有密码 |
[29:07] | but we have to get her personal stuff off this computer | 但是我们得把她得个人的东西清出这个电脑 |
[29:09] | and put it back by morning. | 然后在早上把它放回去 |
[29:11] | Okay, so what do you want me to do? | Ok, 那么你想让我怎样? |
[29:14] | You’re the son of a computer visionary. | 你是电脑专家的儿子 |
[29:16] | Can’t you do something? | 你就不能干些什么吗? |
[29:19] | I can burn a cd. | 我会烧录CD |
[29:21] | All I know is if my parents see what’s on there, | 我所知道的就是如果我父母看见这里的东西, |
[29:23] | they’ll pull the plug on Meg tomorrow. | 明天他们就会把Meg身上的插管都拔掉 |
[29:25] | Can I use your bathroom real quick? | 我能上一下你的厕所吗? |
[29:27] | Uh, uh… | |
[29:28] | n-not really. | 不好 |
[29:34] | Hi, lizzie. | |
[29:37] | Okay, so, apparently, looks really can’t kill. | Ok, 那么, 明显地, 眼神不能真的杀死人 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[29:41] | I didn’t want — | 我不想 |
[29:42] | did you hear us? | 你听见我们说的了吗? |
[29:43] | Yes. | 是啊. |
[29:46] | And if you’ll let me, I know someone who can help. | 如果你交给我,我知道有人能帮忙 |
[29:50] | I have to say, it is a little comforting. | 我得说,这是个小安慰 |
[29:53] | I haven’t snuck out of my house at 3:00 A.M. In a while. | 我从来没在凌晨3点溜出我家 |
[29:56] | Nice to know I still have the chops. | 很高兴知道我还有个名头 |
[30:00] | And I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[30:01] | This is the hard drive. | 这是硬盘 |
[30:04] | You want all the e-mails, right? | 你想要所有得 e-mails,对吗 |
[30:05] | Mm-hmm. | |
[30:07] | You must have some nosy-ass parents. | 你肯定有些唠叨的父母 |
[30:15] | And this goes to you? | 然后这个给你? |
[30:17] | Right? | 对吗? |
[30:19] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的, 我猜. |
[30:28] | Are you crazy, Duncan, leaving this out in the open? | 你疯了吗, Duncan, 就这样把这个放在这里? |
[30:31] | Do you leave heroin out when iggy pop spends the night? | 当Iggy Pop(美国著名摇滚明星) 要过夜时你会把海洛因留在外边吗? |
[30:56] | Hello, Julie. | 你好, Julie. |
[30:57] | Was it awful? | 很糟糕吗? |
[30:59] | He was a consummate gentleman. | 他是个完美的绅士. |
[31:01] | He didn’t try to flirt. | 他都没调情过. |
[31:03] | And, in fact, he just told me how great you were. | 还有, 实际上, 他只是告诉我你有多棒. |
[31:09] | Okay. | |
[31:10] | I guess this is the moment that I officially became a jealous freak. | 我猜现在我正式地变成了个醋坛子 |
[31:13] | Hey, Julie, can I call you back later? | Hey, Julie, 我过会儿给你打回去好吗? |
[31:45] | It’s lamb. | 是 Lamb. |
[31:47] | I’m thinking I might have a boot for you, too. | 我在想我可能给了你只靴子了 |
[31:50] | Any ideas where I can put it? | 知道我该把它放在那里吗? |
[31:51] | Hey, you started it with your “I found you a wanted man” B.S. | Hey, 你一开始就用你的 “我给找到个正在被通缉的人”这种胡说八道 |
[31:56] | You send me in to arrest carl morgan, A.K.A. Nathan woods. | 你告诉我去逮捕Carl Morgan,也就是Nathan Woods |
[32:02] | Chicago cop. | 芝加哥警察. |
[32:04] | Big-time decorated detective. | 一流的卧底侦探. |
[32:06] | Did you think I wouldn’t check up on the guy, keith? | 你是不是认为我不会去调查这个家伙,Keith? |
[32:09] | His record is one phone call away. | 他的记录只是一个电话 |
[32:11] | How stupid do you think that I am? | 你认为我有多愚蠢? |
[32:16] | I know it’s awful if you wouldn’t tell me over the phone. | 我知道如果你没通过电话告诉我的话会很糟糕 |
[32:29] | After a thorough investigation, collin appears to be a loyal, | 通过一个彻底的调查,Collin 表现得很忠诚 |
[32:33] | committed partner, without a criminal record. | 忠诚的合作伙伴,无犯罪记录 |
[32:36] | And his friends and exes both speak very highly of him. | 还有他的朋友和前女友对他评价都很高 |
[32:42] | The bad news must be really bad? | 坏消息肯定会非常坏? |
[32:44] | The house he currently lives in and the car he drives aren’t his. | 他目前住的房子和他开的车不是他的 |
[32:48] | He’s housesitting… | 他是看家… |
[32:49] | for Nicolas cage. | Nicolas cage 的管家. |
[32:51] | That’s lisa marie in the framed photo on the bar. | 酒吧里面的相框是Lisa Marie(nc的妻子) |
[32:54] | And, finally, it appears as though he did do some research into your background, | 还有, 最终的, 这表明他可能对你的背景做了调查 |
[33:00] | and he is aware that your family is wealthy. | 而且他意识到你的家庭很富有 |
[33:03] | He went digging for information on me? | 他调查我的信息? |
[33:07] | I should have known. | 我应该知道的 |
[33:09] | He told me he had a trust fund. | 他告诉过我他有个信托基金 |
[33:11] | He totally let me believe that house was his! | 他真的让我相信那房子是他的 |
[33:16] | I have some of his internet history on my computer if you want to — | 我电脑上有些他的上网记录如果你想 |
[33:21] | Mr. Mars. I thought you had the kiwanis banquet. | Mars 先生. 我认为你去参加基瓦尼俱乐部 (美国工商业人士的一个俱乐部)的宴会了 |
[33:24] | Miss block, I need to speak with Veronica for a moment. | Block 小姐, 我得跟 Veronica 谈一会儿. |
[33:27] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[33:30] | Sure. | 当然不. |
[33:31] | I need to go stand in traffic for a while, maybe jump off a pier. | 我得去马路中间儿站会儿,或者从码头跳下去 |
[33:42] | Another satisfied customer? | 又一个满意的顾客? |
[33:45] | Here. | 这儿. |
[33:46] | Can you file this under | 你能在这儿记录下 |
[33:47] | “cases I don’t have time for that my disobedient daughter can take behind my back”? | “因为我没时间我女儿就可以在我背后去做吗?” |
[33:53] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉. |
[33:54] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[33:56] | Taking the case or getting caught? | 接了案子还是被捕? |
[33:59] | Okay, for both. | Ok, 都是. |
[34:01] | I just thought it was crazy to pass up that amount of money, | 我只是觉得拒绝那么多钱很疯狂 |
[34:03] | and I thought I could handle it. | 而且我觉得我可以搞定 |
[34:04] | You always think you can handle it, Veronica. | 你总是觉得你可以搞定,Veronica |
[34:07] | Believe it or not, at 18, you can’t handle everything. | 无论你相信与否,18岁,你无法搞定所有事 |
[34:12] | And you don’t get away with it all either. | 而且你也没有完全摆脱它 |
[34:14] | I know. | 我知道. |
[34:15] | Whether it’s playing “I spy” after school | 放学后玩“监视”游戏 |
[34:17] | or staying out all night at your boyfriend’s hotel room, | 或者在你男朋友的旅馆房间里面待整夜, |
[34:21] | you’re just not quite as clever as you think you are. | 你只是没有你想的那么聪明 |
[34:49] | Hello? | 你好? |
[34:50] | Julie, I just thought of something. | Julie, 我刚刚想到些事情 |
[34:52] | You know, you think you’re dating prince charming. | 你知道的,你觉得你在跟白马王子约会 |
[34:56] | But you’re really dating prince charming’s kato. | 但是你只是在跟白马王子的佣人约会 |
[35:01] | I just called him. | 我刚刚给他打了电话 |
[35:04] | I ended it. | 我了结了它. |
[35:07] | It’s over. | 已经结束了. |
[35:11] | As soon as he checks his messages. | 只要他看了他的留言 |
[35:14] | You broke up with him on his — | 你跟他分手就在他的 |
[35:16] | Julie, the internet search that collin did on your family was dated five days ago. | Julie, Collin对你家庭所做的网上搜索只是天前 |
[35:22] | Yeah. So? | 对. 那怎样? |
[35:23] | So you found the ring like two weeks ago. | 那么你是两周前发现的戒指 |
[35:25] | He checked into your family after he bought the ring. | 他是在买了戒指之后查的你的家庭情况 |
[35:29] | He was probably looking to find your father so he could ask for his approval. | 他可能是在查你的父亲好去则征得同意 |
[35:32] | I’ll bet he didn’t even know about the money. | 我打赌他根本不知道钱的事情 |
[35:34] | He lied about the house. | 他对房子撒谎了 |
[35:37] | He told you it was his? | 他告诉你那是他的? |
[35:38] | It was implied. He probably lied about the trust fund, too. | 很含蓄的.他的信托基金可能也是个谎话 |
[35:42] | You didn’t exactly tell him the truth either. | 你也没都告诉他实话 |
[35:44] | It’s one thing to lie and say you’re not rich. | 说你不富有和说谎是一码事 |
[35:47] | The other way around is way less cool. | 另外一种方式是不那么酷的方式 |
[35:50] | I think I get it now. | 我认为我现在了解了 |
[35:52] | Money matters. | 钱很重要 |
[35:55] | Of course it matters. | 当然很重要 |
[36:01] | Alicia? Alicia? | |
[36:06] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[36:32] | When your mom’s an alcoholic, you spend a lot of time looking at bottles. | 当你母亲酗酒时,你会花很长时间来找瓶子的 |
[36:52] | “Julie, I wanted you to have these. | “Julie, 我希望你知道这些. |
[36:54] | “Everything patrick collin nevin told you was true. | ” patrick collin nevin 告诉你的每件事情都是真的 |
[36:57] | “He does have a trust fund — | “他有个信托基金 |
[36:58] | “perhaps bigger than either of us imagined. | “可能比我们想的都要庞大. |
[37:00] | “The enclosed article mentions | “附文指出 |
[37:02] | “that he hates to flaunt his wealth “ | “他憎恨炫耀财富 “ |
[37:04] | or his celebrity friendships. | 或者他的名人朋友. |
[37:05] | “You both wanted to be sure “you were loved for who you really were. | “你们两个都想确认”你爱的是真正爱你本人的那个人 |
[37:09] | And it seems that one of you was.” | 看起来你们中的一个是这样.” |
[37:22] | Keith Mars. | |
[37:25] | Mr. Pascal, yes. | Pascal 先生, 是的. |
[37:27] | Uh, I know. | Uh, 我知道. |
[37:29] | It’s been a little busy here. | 我这里有点忙 |
[37:33] | Um… | |
[37:36] | here we go. | 有了 |
[37:41] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起, 先生. |
[37:42] | It looks like your wife is, indeed, having an affair. | 看来你的妻子,肯定地,有外遇了. |
[37:47] | Your uncle? | 你叔叔? |
[37:49] | Missing persons case? | 失踪人口案件? |
[37:51] | I’m very sorry, sir. | 我非常抱歉, 先生. |
[37:53] | It’s a little filing mix-up. | 文件有点儿搞混了 |
[37:55] | You were stuck inside Mr. Pastorelli’s file. | 你跟Pastorelli先生的文件搞混了 |
[38:03] | Your uncle al is alive and well in a retirement home in waikiki and, | 你的叔叔Al还活着并且在怀基基海滩[美国夏威夷州] 的一所退休之家里活得很好 |
[38:06] | as far as I know, completely faithful. | 并且,就我所知,完全可靠 |
[38:11] | I have his number right here. | 我有他的电话号码 |
[38:25] | Okay. | |
[38:27] | Maybe I can use your help around the office…a bit. | 也许我可以在办公室周围让你帮点儿忙…就一点 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry. Come again? | 对不起.又来了? |
[38:36] | You’re never gonna tell me what happened to prompt this. | 你不会告诉我发生了什么促使你这样的,对吗? |
[38:38] | Nope. | 不. |
[38:41] | Now, I’m just talking about a little help with research, filing, the phones. | 现在, 我只是在谈论一点点调查的帮助 档案整理,接电话 |
[38:45] | I do give good phone. | 我接电话非常好 |
[38:47] | Just a couple days a week. | 只是每周两天 |
[38:49] | And you’re keeping your job at the hut. | 然后你还在咖啡屋上班 |
[38:50] | Of course, I’ll be needing a raise. | 当然, 我要求加薪了 |
[38:53] | Since talking to Weevil, I’ve been dying to track down this mysterious tipster. | 自从跟 Weevil 谈完后 我用尽全力去找出这个报信的 |
[38:57] | Who knows if Weevil — or the tipster, for that matter — | 谁知道是否 Weevil 或者这个报信的, 对于那件事 |
[39:00] | was telling the truth. | 是在说实话. |
[39:02] | Maybe Curly Moran was part of a plot to retaliate against a P.C.H.Er. | 也许 Curly Moran 是对 P.C.H 成员的报复计划中的一部分 |
[39:06] | And maybe that’s exactly what someone wants us to believe. | 也许那就是某人想让我们相信的东西 |
[39:09] | That call could’ve come from anywhere — | 电话可能来自任何地方 |
[39:11] | a business line, a pay phone, or — | 商业线路,付费电话,或者 |
[39:15] | oh, my god. | 我的天. |
[39:24] | Okay. | |
[39:26] | God, I just can’t take the begging. | 老天, 我就是无法承受乞求 |
[39:28] | I’ll relent, just once. | 我很宽厚的, 就一次. |
[39:30] | But no cuddling after, and I won’t call you in the morning. | 但是过后不要拥抱,而且我不会在早晨给你打电话 |
[39:35] | Saturday, september 24th, there was a 2-minute and 23-second phone call | 星期六, 9月 24 日, 有个2分钟23秒的电话 |
[39:38] | on Weevil’s cellphone, made from your house. | 在 Weevil 的手机上, 从你家打来. |
[39:41] | The caller claimed that Curly Moran was responsible for the bus crash — | 打电话者声称Curly Moran对公车事故负责 |
[39:44] | the same Curly Moran who’s friends with your dad. | 跟你父亲的朋友 Curly Moran 是同一个Curl Moran |
[39:48] | Any explanation? | 有什么解释吗? |
[39:49] | Oh, my day is complete. | 哦, 我今天算是圆满了. |
[39:51] | Veronica Mars has accused me of evil. | Veronica Mars 谴责我是邪恶的. |
[39:54] | Where to start? | 从那里开始? |
[39:57] | Oh, yes — who the hell is Curly Moran? | 哦,对了 — 谁他妈的是 Curly Moran? |
[39:59] | And how do you know he knows my dad? | 还有你怎么知道他认识我父亲? |
[40:01] | And what conspiracy theory have you pulled out of your ass this time? | 还有你屁股里面还能拉出什么阴谋推理来? |
[40:05] | The fact, evidenced by the poster in your house, | 事实上,是你房子中的海报提供的证据 |
[40:08] | is that Curly Moran was the stunt coordinator on “the long haul,” | Curly Moran是在”the long haul”里面的特技负责人 |
[40:12] | starring Aaron Echolls, circa 1982. | Aaron Echolls 出演, 大概在 1982 年. |
[40:15] | Now, september 24th? | 现在, 9 月 24? |
[40:16] | Like I have any idea w– | 就像我知道 |
[40:20] | wait. I think I do remember that night. | 等等.我记得那晚 |
[40:23] | That was the night of my “life’s short” party. | 那晚是我的“人生苦短”派对 |
[40:28] | Of course. | 当然. |
[40:29] | A group of lower-middle class students plummet to their death, | 一群中产阶级的下层学生苦苦地讨生活 |
[40:32] | and the 09ers throw a party. | 然而09的人办个派对 |
[40:34] | Hence the “life’s short” part. | 参加“人生苦短”派对 |
[40:36] | It was in their honor. | 那是他们的荣幸 |
[40:37] | And in the end, it wasn’t just your social betters. | 然后在最后,并非只是你的社会关系变好了 |
[40:39] | In fact, your pal Weevil and his biker boys crashed it. | 事实上,你的朋友Weevil和他的车手们毁了它 |
[40:43] | Oh, and, uh… | 哦, 还有… |
[40:47] | Lamb and a half-dozen deputies came by to break it up… | Lamb和半打副手进来分开他们… |
[40:50] | or, at least, collect the kegs. | 或者, 至少,收拾了残局. |
[40:51] | There are five numbers registered to your house. | 有5个号码注册到你的房子 |
[40:54] | This call came from a number I don’t recognize. | 这个电话从一个我不认得的号码打来 |
[40:57] | Gee whillikers. It sounds like you’re onto something. | Gee whillikers. 听起来你像在卷入了什么事情 |
[40:59] | Maybe the pool boy did it. | 也许是游泳池管理员干的 |
[41:01] | Well. | 好吧. |
[41:11] | You don’t have anything? | 你什么都没有 |
[41:13] | Not under “woods” either? | 在“Woods”下也没有? |
[41:15] | By 1987, she was going by Alicia Fennel. | 1987 年,她去拜访Alicia Fennel . |
[41:20] | Yeah, she does. | 是啊, 她是. |
[41:24] | What? | 什么? |
[41:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[41:37] | Wallace? | |
[41:42] | Yeah. | 是我. |
[41:44] | Who are you? | 你是? |
[41:49] | Take a look. | 看看. |
[41:55] | Am I supposed to know you? | 我应该认识你吗? |
[41:57] | You sure are, Wallace. | 当然, Wallace. |
[42:02] | I’m your father. | 我是你爸爸. |
[42:06] | Transcript : Raceman – Synchro : Alucardo www.forom.com |