时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars | 前情回顾 |
[00:01] | This has nothing to do with us. | 这跟我们之间没有关系 |
[00:03] | No. Your secret, illegitimate child affects neither you nor me. | 不 你的小秘密 私生子 真是 对你我都没有影响 |
[00:06] | I found them in my daughter’s room. | 我发现他们在我女儿的房间 |
[00:08] | We were trying to help Grace. | 我们只是想帮助 Grace |
[00:09] | They’ve been abusing her. They had her locked in the closet. | 他们一直在虐待她 他们把Grace锁在壁橱里 |
[00:11] | Their adoption contracts are all about religious indoctrination. | 那些收养的契约 都是些宗教教导的东西 |
[00:15] | When I think of my child brought up like that… | 每次想到我的孩子要在那样的环境下长大… |
[00:17] | Astrid, if you’re done gaping… | Astrid 如果你收拾完了… |
[00:19] | How can you put up with her? | 你怎么能忍受得了她? |
[00:20] | She promised to pay my way through grad school. | 她答应直到我毕业 她会帮我付学费 |
[00:22] | We’re leaving now. | 我们要走了 马上 |
[00:24] | Honey, there’s something I need to tell you. | 亲爱的 我有点事要跟你说 |
[00:26] | Meg died. | Meg死了 |
[00:27] | The baby? | 孩子呢? |
[00:28] | She survived. | 她活了下来 |
[00:41] | Hi, ho. | 嗨 ho |
[00:45] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么?? |
[00:47] | Oh, your uniform. | 哦 你的制服 |
[00:48] | Hi, ho, it’s off to work you go. | 嗨 ho 看来你要去工作了 |
[00:52] | I guess that makes me Snow White. | 那就说我是白雪公主了 |
[00:55] | You must be on your way up to see Mopey. | 你是准备去看那个意志消沉的家伙吧 |
[00:57] | How’s he doing, Sleazy? | 他怎么样 烂家伙? |
[00:58] | Wouldn’t know. He doesn’t come out of his room. | 我怎么知道 他不肯走出房门半步 |
[01:01] | Old italian ladies don’t grieve like this. | 意大利的老女人都不会这么伤心 |
[01:04] | Boy, he must have really loved Meg. | 他肯定很爱 Meg |
[01:07] | Well, then there’s that other thing | 呃 还有另外一种情况 |
[01:09] | you know, he can’t see his baby. | 你知道 他不能见他的孩子 |
[01:11] | A baby? | 孩子? |
[01:12] | How’d that happen? | 这又是怎么回事? |
[01:26] | There she goes… the angel of mercy. | 这就是她 仁慈的天使 |
[01:30] | Time to fake the doughnut. | 时间会带走一切 |
[01:34] | Uh-oh. | 呃 哦 |
[01:36] | Did you catch him waxing his board? | 你看到他在给木板打蜡? |
[01:38] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这? |
[01:42] | I was invited. | 有人邀请我来的 |
[01:44] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[01:59] | Lost? | 有点迷糊? |
[02:02] | Oh, quit standing there so smug. | 哦 自鸣得意的站在那 |
[02:04] | Tomorrow you’re just gonna call me at 2:00 in the morning | 明天你要再在凌晨两点给我打电话 |
[02:06] | saying you want some company. | 说你要人陪 |
[02:08] | For your information, | 就这些来说 |
[02:09] | that really doesn’t satisfy me, Logan. | 可不能令我满意 Logan |
[02:12] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:13] | You always come. | 你一向随传随到 |
[02:25] | Logan told me what happened. | Logan跟我说了发生的事 |
[02:27] | You got to let it go, Ronnie. | 你应该释怀 Ronnie |
[02:29] | Take a deep breath and let it go. | 深呼吸 然后释怀 |
[02:33] | If you’re gonna date an heir to billions, | 如果你想跟富翁的继承人约会 |
[02:34] | the occasional afternoon quickie — | 这就像一份快餐 |
[02:36] | you got to let it slide. | 你应该视而不见 |
[02:37] | Cost of doing business, you know? | 这就是代价 知道吗? |
[02:40] | Seriously, girls like Kendall — | 真的 像Kendall那样的女孩 |
[02:42] | they let you do things that girls like you — | 他们让像你这样的女孩面对这种情况 |
[02:44] | well, let’s just say, you should be thankful. | 坦白来说 你应该心存感激 |
[02:46] | Vile stuff, you know, | 可恨的事 你知道 |
[02:48] | really vile stuff. | 确实是可恨的事 |
[02:49] | Move, Dick. | 闪开 Dick |
[02:51] | Just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[03:03] | So, where were you yesterday? | 那么 你昨天在哪? |
[03:06] | I stayed home. | 我呆在家里 |
[03:08] | No, you didn’t. I came by. | 不 你没有 我路过去看了 |
[03:11] | I stayed home, then in the afternoon, I went for a drive. | 我呆在家里 然后 下午 我出去兜了兜风 |
[03:14] | I called your cell 10 times. | 我给你手机打了10次电话了 |
[03:16] | I had it turned off. | 我把它关了 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I figured that out. | 是 我猜到了 |
[03:18] | God, what’s your problem? | 天 你是怎么回事? |
[03:19] | I needed some time to think. | 我需要时间思考 |
[03:21] | My problem starts with finding Kendall in your shower. | 我的问题就是发现 Kendall在你的浴室里 |
[03:24] | Kendall? She probably got the bedrooms confused. | Kendall? 她大概是走错屋了 |
[03:27] | Don’t lie to me! | 别跟我撒谎 |
[03:28] | I trusted you the first time. | 我第一次相信了你 |
[03:30] | But not anymore. I’m nobody’s fool. | 但是再也不会了 我不是任何人的玩偶 |
[03:32] | Perfect. Meg’s dead. I can’t see my daughter. | 很好 Meg死了 我不能见我的女儿 |
[03:35] | But by all means Veronica let’s make this about you. | 但是你是怎么一回事 |
[03:37] | Why shouldn’t it be like any other day? | 为什么你就不能像平常一样? |
[03:38] | God, shut up about Meg already! | 天哪 别再跟我提Meg |
[03:40] | I’m alive! I’m your girlfriend! | 我还活着 我才是你的女朋友 |
[03:46] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[04:12] | [Al Green – “How can you mend a broken heart?”] | [Al Green的歌曲 – “你如何修补破碎的心?”] |
[04:30] | I can think of younger days | |
[04:35] | when living for my life | |
[04:41] | was everything a man could want to do | |
[04:48] | I could never see | |
[04:52] | tomorrow | |
[04:58] | I was never told | |
[05:02] | about the sorrow | |
[05:10] | and how can you | |
[05:15] | mend a broken heart? | |
[05:20] | [ The Hollies – “The air that I breathe”] | [ The Hollies的歌曲 – “我呼吸的空气”] |
[05:21] | Nothing to eat | |
[05:24] | no books to read | |
[05:29] | making love with you | |
[05:34] | has left me peaceful | |
[05:37] | Veronica. | |
[05:38] | Sorry, I’ll turn it down. | 抱歉 我会把它关了 |
[05:41] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[05:42] | What more could I ask? | |
[05:46] | There’s nothing left | |
[05:49] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:54] | You remember I’m a detective, right, a pretty good one? | 我是个侦探 还记得吗 还是个不错的侦探? |
[06:02] | Duncan and I broke up. | Duncan和我分手了 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I got that. | 是 我听说了 |
[06:06] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗? |
[06:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:12] | Really I just need some time. | 真的 我只是需要些时间 |
[06:15] | Anything you need, Honey, I’m here. | 如果你有需要 亲爱的 我就在你身边 |
[06:18] | All I need is the air that I breathe | |
[06:22] | and to love you | |
[06:27] | All I need is the air that I breathe | |
[06:31] | yes, to love you | |
[06:35] | It’s down to two guys. | 线索指向两个人 |
[06:37] | Hector or Bootsy. | Hector或者是Bootsy |
[06:38] | One of them stabbed Felix. | 他们其中一个刺杀了Felix |
[06:40] | Thumper says they were the only two left on the bridge | Thumper说只有他们两个 |
[06:42] | with you and him. | 跟你和Felix留在桥上 |
[06:44] | So, how we gonna figure out who did it? | 那么 我们怎么才能搞清是哪个干的? |
[06:45] | The one that did it is the one who’s in business with the Fitzpatricks. | 干这事的人跟和Fitzpatricks做生意的 是同一个人 |
[06:48] | He’s got a pipeline of coke, meth, “E”. | 他有可卡因等毒品的供货渠道 |
[06:51] | You know anyone who can… | 你只不知道谁能… |
[06:52] | Yeah. I’ll handle it. | 知道 这个我来解决 |
[06:56] | [Paula Cole – “I don’t want to wait”] I don’t want to wait | |
[06:58] | for our lives to be over | |
[07:00] | Oh, that’s just pathetic. | 哦 真可怜 |
[07:04] | Up! Get up! | 起来 快起来 |
[07:06] | I came over here to see Veronica Mars. | 我是过来看Veronica Mars的 |
[07:08] | Who’s this emo girl? | 这个多愁善感的女孩是谁? |
[07:10] | Leave me alone. I’m wallowing. | 理我远点 我在沉迷中 |
[07:12] | Not anymore. | 别这样了 |
[07:13] | We’re going out. | 我们出去 |
[07:15] | We got to go see a movie or get in a bar fight or something. | 去看场电影或者 找个酒吧干场架之类的 |
[07:18] | I don’t want to get in a bar fight. | 我不想去酒吧干架 |
[07:19] | Tough, ’cause you’re going if I have to drag you. | 很难 因为我把你拽进去的话 你就出不来了 |
[07:22] | But before we do, Veronica, shower. | 但是去之前 Veronica 洗个澡 |
[07:25] | You smell bad. | 你闻起来臭死了 |
[07:26] | You’re not helping. | 你没帮到我 |
[07:27] | You think you’re helping, but you’re not. | 你以为你在帮我 其实没有 |
[07:30] | You’ll be needing this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[07:31] | And what’s that? | 是什么? |
[07:33] | A ticket to tomorrow night’s basketball game. | 明天晚上篮球比赛的门票 |
[07:34] | Ah, he reveals his true colors. | 啊 他终于露出狐狸尾巴了 |
[07:37] | That’s right. I bleed the gold and green. | 没错 我流的是金色和绿色的血 |
[07:40] | I’m a pirate born, a pirate bred, | 我生为一个海盗 长为一个海盗 |
[07:43] | and when me die… | 当我们死的时候… |
[07:44] | a pirate dead? | 死为一个海盗? |
[07:46] | Big talk from a guy who only moved back to Neptune to play ball. | 一个为了打球搬回Neptune的家伙的大话 |
[07:50] | If your Chicago high school hadn’t had their tryouts last year, | 如果不是你在芝加哥的高中去年没有 举行预赛的话 |
[07:53] | you’d still be there. | 你还在那呢 |
[07:53] | And if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, | 如果 那些 如果和但是 变成糖果和坚果的话 |
[07:55] | we’d all have a merry christmas. | 我们就都会圣诞快乐了 |
[07:57] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[07:58] | No clue. Something my mom says. | 不知道 我妈妈经常说的 |
[08:00] | Veronica, can you come here? | Veronica你能过来下吗? |
[08:06] | Honey, Duncan’s missing. | 亲爱的 Duncan失踪了 |
[08:08] | What do you mean, he’s missing? | 他失踪了是什么意思? |
[08:09] | He’s taken — | 他带着 |
[08:10] | He’s kidnapped the Manning baby, but you already know, don’t you? | 他绑架了Manning家的孩子 你已经知道了 是不是? |
[08:13] | What? | 什么? |
[08:14] | Veronica Mars, you’re under arrest as an accomplice in the abduction | Veronica Mars 你因为诱拐 |
[08:17] | and the disappearance of Faith Manning. | 及Faith Manning失踪的同谋而被捕 |
[08:25] | A long time ago, | |
[08:27] | We used to be friends, but I | |
[08:30] | Haven’t thought of you lately at all. | |
[08:35] | Come on, now, sugar! | |
[08:37] | Bring it on, bring it on, yeah! | |
[08:40] | Just remember me when | |
[08:43] | We used to be friends | |
[08:45] | A long time ago | |
[08:48] | We used to be friends | |
[08:50] | [New!] Find out more about this episode in our dedicated topic on www.forom.com | |
[09:13] | Number five, step forward. | 5号 向前 |
[09:27] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[09:28] | You were picked out of the lineup | 你被一个洛杉矶的珠宝商人 |
[09:29] | by a merchant from the L.A. Jewelry district. | 从那组人中挑了出来 |
[09:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:33] | What do you mean, oh? | 哦 是什么意思? |
[09:34] | I was expecting shock and indignation. | 我以为你会感到震惊和愤慨 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I know what they must be thinking. | 是的 我知道他们肯定会这么想 |
[09:39] | The witness claims you sold him some 5-karat diamond earrings for $80,000, | 证人声称你用8万美元的价格 卖给他一对约5克拉的耳环 |
[09:44] | earrings that belonged to Celeste Kane. | 耳环是属于 Celeste Kane的 |
[09:46] | The sheriff thinks you’re an accomplice | 治安官认为你是同谋 |
[09:48] | and that you helped Duncan plan and finance this kidnapping. | 你帮助Duncan策划并资助了这次绑架行动 |
[09:52] | That’s a lot of thinking for Lamb. He may tire himself out. | Lamb有的是想法 他大概是累疯了 |
[09:56] | This is not a joke. This is kidnapping. | 这不是玩笑 这是绑架 |
[09:58] | What Duncan’s done is wrong, | Duncan的所作所为是错的 |
[10:00] | and if you’ve helped him in any way, you’re going to prison. | 如果你以任何形式帮助了他 你就要进监狱了 |
[10:02] | Now, straighten up. | 现在 说点有用的 |
[10:06] | I did sell the earrings, Duncan asked me to, | 我确实卖过耳环 Duncan让我这么做的 |
[10:08] | but not to finance a kidnapping. | 但并不是为了资助绑架 |
[10:10] | We had a plan. | 我们有个计划 |
[10:12] | A plan? | 计划? |
[10:12] | A plan to get custody of the baby… | 一个得到孩子监护权的计划… |
[10:15] | legally. | 以合法程序 |
[10:17] | Duncan wanted to hire a lawyer, but he needed money. | Duncan想请一个律师 但他没有钱 |
[10:19] | Did you know the earrings were Celeste’s? | 你知不知道耳环是Celeste的? |
[10:21] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问过 |
[10:22] | Veronica. | |
[10:23] | I figured they were, but his parents didn’t want Duncan adopting. | 我猜到了 但是Duncan的父母不让他收养孩子 |
[10:27] | Celeste isn’t quite ready to be a grandmother. | Celeste还没有做好当祖母的准备 |
[10:30] | Veronica, listen to me clearly. | 听仔细了 |
[10:31] | You’re gonna cooperate with Lamb. | 你要跟 Lamb合作 |
[10:34] | You’re gonna answer every question he asks, truthfully. | 诚实回答他的每个问题 |
[10:37] | And when Duncan Kane is found, | 当 Duncan Kane 被找到的时候 |
[10:39] | and he will be found, | 他肯定会被找到的 |
[10:40] | there’s gonna be no doubt whose side you were on in all this. | 到时他能不能站在你这边 就看这一步了 |
[10:43] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[10:47] | Here’s Veronica for you. | Veronica来了 |
[10:49] | Hey, Veronica, what’s the haps? | 嘿 Veronica 发生了什么事? |
[10:53] | Oh, you know, I didn’t think there’d be air conditioning, but… | 哦 你知道 我没奢望这有空调 但是… |
[10:56] | other than that, this is pretty much how I pictured hell. | 除了那个 这跟我想象中的地狱差不多 |
[10:59] | She knows where my son is, sheriff. I guarantee it. | 她知道我儿子在哪 治安官 我保证她知道 |
[11:03] | If she doesn’t cooperate fully, | 如果她不肯合作 |
[11:05] | I want her prosecuted for her involvement in the theft of my jewelry. | 我就起诉她偷窃我的珠宝 |
[11:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[11:11] | Big case, missing person. | 大案子 失踪人口 |
[11:13] | So, where do you got him stashed? | 你把他藏哪了? |
[11:15] | All right, enough. I’ll ask the questions. | 好了 够了 我来问问题 |
[11:18] | You’re only here as a guest of mrs. Kane. | 你能在这 只是因为你是 Kane太太的客人 |
[11:19] | Mrs. Kane, a word of advice… | Kane太太 一点小建议… |
[11:21] | private investigators… | 私家侦探… |
[11:23] | just make the work of law enforcement officers more difficult. | 只会让执法官办起事来碍手碍脚 |
[11:27] | Save your money. We’ll find Duncan. We’ll bring him in safely. | 你还是留着你的钱吧 我们会找到 Duncan 然后把他安全的带回来 |
[11:32] | It’s kind of weird, huh ? | 有点奇怪 呃 ? |
[11:34] | Hoping Lamb is competent rather than betting he’s not? | 期待Lamb更有能力胜任? |
[11:38] | Keep me posted on any developments. | 有消息就通知我 |
[11:43] | I find comfort in knowing the child isn’t yours. | 知道那个孩子不是你的 让我有点欣慰 |
[11:46] | Let’s hope she’s got your smile. | 我们希望她能得到你的欢心吧 |
[11:48] | Mr. Vanlowe. | Vanlowe先生 |
[12:04] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[12:12] | Write down everything you can think of. | 写下所有你能记起的事 |
[12:14] | You know what I’m looking for — | 你知道我想知道什么 — |
[12:15] | fake I.Ds, secret credit cards, | 假身份证 秘密信用卡 |
[12:18] | hiding spots, favorite restaurants, | 隐藏点 喜欢的餐馆 |
[12:20] | anyone who might let him borrow a car or a vacation home. | 任何会借给他车子或者给他提供住处的人 |
[12:23] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你个问题 |
[12:25] | Do you think the baby is better off now with Duncan, | 你认为那个孩子是跟着Duncan好 |
[12:28] | or with the Mannings? | 还是跟着Manning家好? |
[12:29] | I should have busted you that night. | 我那晚就应该把你逮捕 |
[12:31] | Now my ass is in a sling if I don’t find the Kane kid. | 现在如果我找不到Kane的孩子 我的位置就岌岌可危 |
[12:34] | You’re not going home tonight unless that pad is full. | 你今晚不能回家 除非你写满那个便签簿 |
[12:37] | When this is all over, if you left anything off, | 如果你有任何隐瞒 |
[12:40] | I will make it my mission to put you in prison as an accessory. | 我就以同谋的罪名把你投进监狱 |
[12:54] | Nice spiker. | |
[12:57] | Dig it out, baby. Dig it out. | 加油 宝贝 加油 |
[12:59] | Make daddy proud. | 让我骄傲一把 |
[13:00] | Hey, listen, I need you to do me a favor. | 嘿 听着 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[13:02] | It’s not that favor Bobby Brown does for Whitney, is it? | 不是Bobby Brown帮Whitney的那种忙吧? |
[13:05] | No. | 不是 |
[13:06] | Yeah, then, what up? | 那好 什么事? |
[13:08] | I need you to try to buy some ecstasy from a couple P.C.H.Ers. | 我想让你帮我从P.C.H.E那买点兴奋剂 |
[13:11] | Yeah, no sweat. | 好 没问题 |
[13:12] | I’m like this with those guys. | 我喜欢跟那些人打交道 |
[13:16] | Oh, no, honey, bad set, bad set. | 哦 不 太差了 |
[13:19] | Don’t make daddy hose you down. | 别让我失望 |
[13:23] | You’re not real complicated, are you, Dick? | 你不是那么难懂 是吧 Dick? |
[13:25] | I try not to be. | 我努力 |
[13:31] | That’s everything. | 这就是全部了 |
[13:36] | Better be. | 最好是 |
[13:44] | Waiting for your girlfriend to make bail? | 等你女朋友给你保释? |
[13:46] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:48] | Her shift ends at 5:00. | 她的时间就到5点 |
[13:49] | I’m waiting for you, V-dog. | 我在等你 小v |
[13:52] | What for? | 为了什么? |
[13:53] | I thought maybe you’d tell me where you’re keeping Duncan, | 我想也许你会告诉我 你把Duncan藏哪了 |
[13:56] | save us all some time, you know, | 给我们大家都省事 你知道 |
[13:57] | earn some karma points. | 做些好事 |
[13:59] | I have no idea where he is, | 我不知道他在哪 |
[14:01] | and if I did, you would be the… | 即使我知道 你会是… |
[14:04] | last person I’d tell. | 最后一个知道的人 |
[14:06] | Am I hearing you right? | 我听见了 对吗? |
[14:07] | Because you’d tell Osama Bin Laden before you’d tell me? | 因为你在告诉我之前会先告诉本拉登? |
[14:09] | Because back in my day, | 因为对我来说 |
[14:10] | we had a little thing called patriotism. | 我们都有爱国心 |
[14:13] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. It’s a negotiation, right? | 等等 等等 等等 我们做个交易好吗? |
[14:16] | Okay, let’s say I sweeten the pot. | 好了 我们说得更明白点 |
[14:17] | Let’s make it… | 我们把它… |
[14:20] | $5,000. The karma points are yours to keep, | 5千美元 阴德你留着 |
[14:23] | and if you act now, I’ll throw in a free set of steak knives. | 如果你现在说 我就把前仇都丢掉 |
[14:27] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[14:28] | All right, say no more. | 好吧 到此为止 |
[14:30] | I gave it a shot. You can’t blame a guy for that. | 我给了你机会 你可说不出去什么了 |
[14:35] | Hey, Vinnie… | 嘿Vinnie… |
[14:37] | you dropped your pen in my bag. | 你把笔掉我包里了 |
[14:41] | You sure it’s mine? | 你确定是我的? |
[14:43] | I don’t think I’m missing a pen. | 我不记得掉了支笔 |
[14:44] | “Sugars cabaret invitational long ball championship.” | |
[14:55] | Pretty sure it’s yours. | 确实是你的 |
[15:03] | Veronica, 72 hours from now, I’m gonna have that kid back, | Veronica 72个小时之内 我会把那个孩子带回来 |
[15:08] | and you’ll wish you had those steak knives. | 你肯定会后悔没接受我的建议的 |
[15:16] | The next question in the search-engine olympics. | 奥林匹克搜索引擎中的下一个问题 |
[15:19] | Contestants, get ready. | 竞争者 准备 |
[15:22] | What is the Varsity Boys’ basketball team’s record in district play? | 地区大学男子篮球比赛的纪录是什么? |
[15:29] | Go! | 开始 |
[15:30] | I kill in this game. | 我比赛输定了 |
[15:32] | See, while my nimrod classmates are typing in | 看 在我的同学输入 |
[15:34] | “Neptune High basketball” and getting 50 pages of results, | Neptune 高中篮球 找到50条结果的时候 |
[15:37] | all I have to do is type in Wallace’s name, | 我做的就是输入 Wallace的名字 |
[15:40] | then click the most recent box score, then… | 点击最近的个人成绩表 然后… |
[15:43] | box scores from Chicago? | 芝加哥的个人成绩表? |
[15:46] | Wallace lied. | Wallace撒了谎 |
[15:47] | He didn’t come back to Neptune to play basketball. | 他回来不是为了打篮球 |
[15:50] | By the looks of this, | 就这些看来 |
[15:51] | he was having a dream season in Chicago. | 他在芝加哥有个梦幻赛季 |
[15:56] | Hey, what’s the word? | 嘿 怎么说? |
[15:57] | The one they call bootsy told me no | 一个叫 bootsy的人跟我说不行 |
[15:59] | and went on to suggest I perform sexual intercourse upon my own person. | 并且建议我自慰 |
[16:03] | Doesn’t he understand? | 他不明白吗? |
[16:04] | If you could do that, you’d never come to school. | 如果你那么做 你就再也不会来学校了 |
[16:06] | Boy, that’s the truth. | 也是事实 |
[16:07] | Then after? | 然后呢? |
[16:08] | – Sold me 10 hits of “E” – Mint? | – 卖给我10剂兴奋剂 |
[16:12] | I gave you enough cash for 20. | 我给了你足够20剂的钱 |
[16:14] | He gave me the 09er discount, | 他给了我9折 |
[16:16] | charged me double. | 要了我双倍的钱 |
[16:17] | And you paid it? | 你都给了? |
[16:18] | What’s time to a hog? | 什么时候这么贪心? |
[16:33] | Off me, boy. | 离我远点 兄弟 |
[16:42] | If he came to the border, sheriff, | 如果他到了边界 治安官 |
[16:44] | it was probably before anyone knew the baby was missing. | 那大概是在其他人知道孩子不见之前的事 |
[16:47] | We’d like to consider scaling the searches back. | 我们在考虑扩大搜索范围 |
[16:49] | You know, I don’t think he’s left town yet. | 我认为他还没有离开镇里 |
[16:51] | It’s really a zoo down here. If you could see it… | 这就像个动物园 如果你见到… |
[16:54] | I understand perfectly what this is doing at the border crossing. | 我非常了解边境的状况 |
[16:56] | Let me give it some thoughts. | 我会考虑加派人手 |
[16:58] | I’d appreciate if you would, sheriff. | 如果你可以 我们会非常感激 治安官 |
[17:00] | We could really use some relief. | 我们确实需要缓解 |
[17:01] | Listen, I’m gonna check it out. We’ve got the feds coming in. | 听着 我会去查查看 我们会看看人手方面 |
[17:09] | Maybe we’ll call off the dogs. | 也许应该排些警犬 |
[17:10] | You’ve got company. | 有人找你 |
[17:12] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[17:14] | It’s the FBI. | 联邦调查局的人 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 我会尽快给你回信 |
[17:19] | – I’d appreciate if you would, sheriff. – Yes. Bye. | -我很感激 治安官 – 好的 再见 |
[17:24] | Send them in. | 让他们进来 |
[17:35] | Right in here. | 就在这 |
[17:45] | Sheriff? | 治安官? |
[17:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:52] | Agent Morris. | 探员Morris |
[17:53] | Agent Wills. | 探员 Wills |
[17:54] | Sheriff Don Lamb. Take yourselves a seat. | 治安官Don Lamb 请坐 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Now, sheriff, I think we should make it clear right from the get-go | 现在 治安官 我们应该弄清楚来龙去脉 |
[18:03] | that we are here to get that baby back, | 我们来就是为了把孩子带回来 |
[18:05] | and we are willing to combine our resources… | 我们也愿意提供帮助… |
[18:07] | I’ll share anything that you need… | 我会把所知的都告诉你们… |
[18:09] | …until such time as you piss us off. | …知道你把我们惹火了 |
[18:11] | And when that time comes… | 一旦发生那种情况… |
[18:13] | and it usually comes quickly in Sleepyburg or… | 在Sleepyburg或者Stringsville之类的地方 |
[18:16] | “world’s biggest ball of Stringsville” | 这种情况来得很快 |
[18:18] | or wherever the hell we are this week… | 又或者我们这周呆的某个地方… |
[18:19] | …when that time comes, | …当那种情况来到 |
[18:20] | we will cut you out like you were a meter maid. | 我们会停你的职 就像你是个开罚单的女警一样 |
[18:23] | You don’t get the photo op, | 你不会有拍照机会 |
[18:25] | and you don’t get the fruit basket. | 也不会有水果篮 |
[18:28] | So, repeat after me. | 所以 跟我重复一遍 |
[18:32] | Team. | 团队 |
[18:34] | Me. | 我 |
[18:37] | Team. | 团队 |
[18:40] | Come on, you can do it. | 你做得到的 |
[18:43] | Team. | 团队 |
[18:45] | Me. | 我 |
[18:46] | Me. | 我 |
[18:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:48] | So, why don’t you get us up to speed with what you’ve been doing here. | 那么 跟我们讲讲现在的情况吧 |
[18:56] | Is the sheriff around? | 治安官在吗? |
[18:58] | He’s in with the FBI. | 他跟联邦调查局的人在一起 |
[19:01] | You’re Veronica Mars, aren’t you? | 你是 Veronica Mars 对么? |
[19:03] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[19:05] | I’m supposed to keep an eye on you. | 我应该注意你的 |
[19:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:14] | You ever hit the clubs in L.A., Veronica? | 你去过洛杉矶的俱乐部吗 Veronica? |
[19:15] | I’m 18. | 我18岁了 |
[19:17] | Yeah, show me a club that’ll care. | 如果你有喜欢的俱乐部就告诉我 |
[19:19] | I moonlight over at club thin. | 我在俱乐部兼职 |
[19:21] | Club thin? | 俱乐部兼职? |
[19:22] | I’m a bouncer. | 我是个保镖 |
[19:23] | Well I didn’t think you were a cage dancer. | 呃 我没认为你是舞者 |
[19:24] | The reason why I ask — | 所以我问 |
[19:26] | you come up, I’ll get you in. | 如果你来 我就带你进去 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:31] | Cool. | 好的 |
[19:33] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[19:35] | Sheriff, Veronica Mars is looking for you. | 治安官 Veronica Mars想见你 |
[19:38] | She says she has something you might be interested in. | 她说她有些你会感兴趣的东西 |
[19:40] | Mars? You mean the girlfriend? | 你是说那个女朋友? |
[19:41] | Put her in interrogation. | 带她到审讯室 |
[19:43] | Ex-girlfriend, ugly breakup, from what I heard. | 前女友 糟糕得分手 |
[19:45] | Before we go in there, | 在我们去那之前 |
[19:46] | you should probably know something about Veronica Mars. | 你也许想知道些关于Veronica Mars的情况 |
[19:48] | We need to be careful with this one. | 我们应该小心对待她 |
[19:50] | She’s slippery. | 她很狡猾 |
[19:55] | Sheriff, we have interrogated Al Qaeda members at Gitmo. | 治安官 我们曾经在Gitmo 审讯过Al Qaeda的成员 |
[19:59] | I think we can handle a teenage girl. | 我想我们对付一个十来岁的女孩绰绰有余 |
[20:06] | Nick and Jessica. | Nick和 Jessica |
[20:09] | Is nothing sacred? | 没什么值得崇拜的吗? |
[20:11] | Whoa, Agent Wills, call for backup. | 喔 探员Wills 叫救援 |
[20:13] | – Just the chopper? – Snipers. | – 直升机? – 狙击手 |
[20:19] | What is it, Veronica? | 什么事Veronica? |
[20:22] | Who are the suits? | 这两个衣着整齐的人是谁? |
[20:24] | Agent Morris, agent Wills… | 探员Morris 探员Wills |
[20:26] | …they’re with the FBI. What do you got? | 他们是联邦调查局的 你查到什么? |
[20:28] | Duncan may have taken his computer, but he had a .Mac account. | Duncan应该带走了他的电脑 他有一个Mac的账户 |
[20:32] | He used it to back up his laptop. | 他用那个给他的手提备份 |
[20:33] | What’s a .Mac? | Mac是什么? |
[20:34] | Online storage. Users can back up their files or… | 网上商店 用户可以备份资料 |
[20:38] | synchronize their computers, calendars, addresses. | 同步他们的电脑 日历和地址 |
[20:40] | Browser bookmarks. | 书签浏览 |
[20:41] | It wasn’t on your list? | 你怎么早没说t? |
[20:43] | I just thought of it, and I came straight here. | 我刚想到的 就直奔这来了 |
[20:47] | I can get a warrant so we can search it. | 我去拿搜查令 这样我们就可以搜查一下 |
[20:48] | Yeah, get the computer boys to break the password. | 没错 找些电脑高手来破解他的密码 |
[20:52] | Sheriff, border patrol on line one. | 治安官 边界巡逻在一号线 |
[20:53] | Border patrol? Don’t bother. | 边界巡逻? 不用管 |
[20:55] | Duncan hates Mexico. | Duncan讨厌墨西哥 |
[20:57] | Is that so, brer rabbit? | 是那样吗 小野猫? |
[21:00] | Yeah, this is Lamb. | 是 我是Lamb |
[21:02] | No, don’t back off those searches at all. | 不 不用再查了 |
[21:04] | No, not at all. | 是 不用了 |
[21:07] | Veronica, why don’t you wait outside in the hall? | Veronica 你为什么不去外面大厅等着? |
[21:09] | Why don’t you? | 你为什么不去? |
[21:11] | Your next option is a cell. | 另一个选择是监狱单人房 |
[21:21] | We’ll take a coffee when you get a minute. | 你有时间 拿杯咖啡来 |
[21:26] | – Sacks, two coffees. – What? | – Sacks 两杯咖啡 – 什么? |
[21:32] | So… | 那么… |
[21:35] | the FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[21:37] | I’ve thought about it, you know? | 我想过 你知道吗? |
[21:39] | But big fish, small town has its perks. | 但是大鱼(暗指自己的才华) 小城镇也有自己的特色 |
[21:43] | Still, who knows? | 尽管这样 谁知道呢? |
[21:44] | I still might apply. | 我也许还会申请 |
[21:46] | You go to college? | 你上过大学吗? |
[21:47] | For a year. | 一年 |
[21:48] | Blew out a knee at southwest Texas playing ball. | 在德克萨斯西南大学打球时伤了膝盖 |
[21:50] | Speak a foreign language? | 会说外语吗? |
[21:51] | A little mexican, enough to get by. | 一点墨西哥语 足够用的 |
[21:54] | I tell them to turn their music down. | 我告诉他们把音乐关了 |
[21:55] | Any expertise in computer science, law, | 在计算机科学 法律 |
[21:58] | physics, chemistry, forensics, mathematics? | 物理 化学 辩论 数学方面 有没有专长? |
[22:01] | Expertise? | 专长? |
[22:05] | Small town, big fish… | 小城镇 一条大鱼 |
[22:06] | You know, I’d ride with that. | 我想还是安分守己吧 |
[22:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Weevil. | 我不知道你在说什么 Weevil |
[22:16] | I’m not in business with the Fitzpatricks. | 我没跟Fitzpatricks打交道 |
[22:19] | I know you’re lying, Hector. | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[22:21] | I know you sold “E” to an 09er just today. | 我知道你今天卖过兴奋剂给09er |
[22:23] | That? | 那个? |
[22:24] | Yeah, that. | 就是那个 |
[22:26] | You did it, didn’t you? | 你卖过 是不是? |
[22:27] | Yeah, but I didn’t get it from the Fitzpatricks. | 是 但我不是从Fitzpatricks那拿的货 |
[22:31] | Some white boy asked me to get him some. | 一个白人男孩让我给他搞点 |
[22:33] | He looked dumb and desperate, | 他看起来很蠢又很迫切 |
[22:34] | so I said I’d get it for him at $40 a hit. | 所以我给他弄了点 40美元一剂 |
[22:36] | He said yeah, so… | 他说可以 所以 |
[22:37] | So what? | 所以什么? |
[22:39] | So I got it from this other white boy who I know deals. | 所以我给他从其他干这个的白人男孩那弄了点 |
[22:42] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[22:43] | What white boy? | 什么白人男孩? |
[22:45] | What was so wrong? | 哪有问题? |
[22:47] | I made a few bucks selling from one 09er to another. | 我就是转手赚了几块钱 |
[22:50] | Come on. Like you know an 09er drug dealer? | 得了 你这种人会认识09er交易犯? |
[22:53] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[22:54] | My sister works with his dad. | 我姐姐跟他爸爸一起工作 |
[22:56] | I want a name. | 我要的是名字 |
[23:00] | Veronica, they got into the files. | 他们进到文件了 |
[23:03] | They need you. | 要找你 |
[23:07] | That was quick. | 真够快的 |
[23:08] | Two hours for the search warrant, | 2个小时申请搜查令 |
[23:10] | 10 minutes to break his password. | 10分钟破解密码 |
[23:12] | What was it? | 密码是什么? |
[23:13] | Enak gem. | |
[23:16] | What? What’s she gonna do with it? | 怎么了? 她又能怎么样? |
[23:17] | Enak gem? | |
[23:19] | “Meg Kane” backwards. | “Meg Kane”倒过来拼 |
[23:21] | Miss Mars, | Mars小姐 |
[23:22] | what can you tell us about Duncan Kane’s sailing ability? | 关于Duncan Kane航海能力你知道些什么? |
[23:26] | Duncan’s been sailing his whole life. Why? | Duncan经常出海 怎么了? |
[23:28] | Duncan bookmarked a boat for sail. | Duncan订了一艘船出海 |
[23:30] | We tracked down the seller. | 我们查到了那个卖家 |
[23:32] | Turns out he sold it last week to a teenage boy who paid cash. | 结果他上周把船卖给了一个十几岁的男孩 付的现金 |
[23:35] | I assume that’s a generous use of the term “we”? | 我想你是指 我们? |
[23:39] | I got a hundred bucks says he’s heading south. | 线索指向他去了南方 |
[23:41] | What do you think Veronica? Want to put your money where your mouth is? | 你怎么想Veronica?哑巴吃黄连了? |
[23:44] | How much does your boyfriend hate mexico, huh? | 你的男朋友有多讨厌墨西哥 呃? |
[23:46] | Isn’t gambling illegal? | 赌博是不是违法? |
[23:49] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[23:50] | It’s the coast guard. They spotted the boat. | 是海岸巡查队 他们发现了船 |
[23:53] | It’s ignoring their warning calls. | 无视他们的警告 |
[23:55] | They’re preparing to board. | 他们正准备上船 |
[23:57] | That kid’s gonna get himself killed. | 那个孩子在玩火 |
[23:59] | Put it on the speaker. | 放到免提上 |
[24:02] | There’s no one on deck. Our men are checking down below. | 甲板上没有人 我们正在检查下面 |
[24:06] | Anything? | 什么情况? |
[24:07] | We’re all clear. | 安全 |
[24:10] | No one on board. | 船上没有人 |
[24:12] | But we have found dirty diapers and 12 empty cans of spaghettios. | 但是我们发现了脏的尿布 和12罐空的意大利面条罐 |
[24:16] | What about history of mental issues? | 他曾经有没有精神方面的问题? |
[24:20] | Any chance that he just said, | 他有没有说过 |
[24:21] | “goodbye, cruel world”? | “永别了 残酷的世界”? |
[24:22] | Duncan didn’t kill himself, and he didn’t kill his baby. | Duncan没有自杀 也没有杀死他的孩子 |
[24:26] | Somebody picked him up. | 有人发现了他 |
[24:29] | He’s still on the run. | 他还在逃亡 |
[24:56] | Morning, Sam. | 早上好 Sam |
[24:59] | Morning, Ralph. | 早上好 Ralph |
[25:03] | Fritter? | 要不要油炸面糊? |
[25:04] | You should be out looking for Duncan. | 你应该出去找Duncan |
[25:08] | Oh, right! Duncan Kane. | 哦 对 Duncan Kane |
[25:13] | I got so swept up in your beauty, I almost forgot my assignment. | 我被你的魅力吸引了 差点忘了我的任务 |
[25:16] | If you do find him and he gives you any trouble, | 如果你找到他 他又给你找麻烦 |
[25:21] | will you give him this? | 把这个给他行吗? |
[25:26] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[25:38] | Oh, how the mighty have fallen. | 哦 强大的人是如何堕落的 |
[25:42] | Do you remember last year | 还记得去年吗 |
[25:43] | when you looked down on me like you were so much better? | 你看不起我 就好象你比我强一样? |
[25:46] | Yeah. Did you get the impression something has changed? | 记得 现在有什么改变吗? |
[25:50] | Well, yeah. | 呃 有的 |
[25:52] | It seems both our families are in the domestic staffing industry. | 看起来我们两家都在一个行当上 |
[25:57] | That makes us like family. | 我们就像家人 |
[25:59] | I steal cars. You sell drugs. | 我偷车 你卖毒品 |
[26:01] | Hey, I can hardly tell where you end and I begin. | 嘿 我看不出你跟我有什么差别 |
[26:03] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[26:06] | What can I get you? | 你想干嘛? |
[26:08] | A little crank, | 古怪想法 |
[26:09] | some blow? | 某种打击? |
[26:10] | Just tell me the name of your supplier. | 告诉我你供货商的名字 |
[26:12] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 哦 不可能 |
[26:13] | Is it the Fitzpatricks? | 是不是Fitzpatricks? |
[26:15] | The Fitzpatricks? | |
[26:17] | They take a blowtorch to you if you’re short a dime bag. | 如果你没有硬币 他们会给你带来喷管 |
[26:21] | I’m not that dumb. | 我可不是那个白痴 |
[26:26] | Am I free to go? | 我能走了吗? |
[26:29] | Have a nice day. | 好运 |
[26:39] | You believe him? | 你相信他? |
[26:41] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗? |
[26:45] | One of my boys is mixed up with the Fitzpatricks. I know it. | 我的人有一个掺进了 Fitzpatricks 我知道 |
[26:48] | Has it crossed your mind that maybe the one mixed up with the Fitzpatricks | 有没有可能跟那个 |
[26:52] | is the one that’s already dead? | 已经死了的是同一个人? |
[26:54] | You remember when Karen and Patrick Fitzpatrick still went to school here | 你还记不记得Karen 和 Patrick 来学校上学的时候 |
[26:57] | back when we were freshman? | 那时我们还是新生? |
[26:59] | They were like seventh-year seniors. | 他们看起来就像七年级生 |
[27:01] | The only reason they stuck around was to keep the high-school drug trade going. | 他们来上学的唯一原因就是 维持高中毒品交易的持续性 |
[27:04] | As soon as this school got smart and expelled them, | 一旦学校意识到并开除他们 |
[27:06] | my predecessor… | 我的前辈 |
[27:07] | the reaper, gus. | reaper我想 |
[27:08] | Yes, the reaper, decided to expand our business. | 是 是 reaper 决定扩大我们的交易 |
[27:12] | A couple months in, he disappears like Jimmy Hoffa. | 几个月内 他就像Jimmy Hoffa一样消失了 |
[27:15] | No one’s seen him since. | 从此再没有人见过他 |
[27:16] | You know why the reaper was called that? | 你知不知道为什么叫他reaper? |
[27:18] | He lost a bet? | 他打赌输了? |
[27:19] | His name… Gustavio Toombs. | 他的名字 |
[27:22] | He was Felix’s big brother. | 他是 Felix的哥哥 |
[27:24] | So, no, Felix wasn’t working with the Fitzpatricks, | 所以 不会 Felix 不会跟Fitzpatricks共事 |
[27:26] | no way in hell. | 不可能 |
[27:39] | Gonna eat your cake? | 能吃你的蛋糕吗? |
[27:40] | Take it. | 吃吧 |
[27:43] | I got a little present for you. | 我有个小礼物给你 |
[27:46] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[27:47] | Just a little scrapbook I put together. | 只是我做的剪贴簿 |
[27:50] | You were kicking butt in Chicago… | 你在芝加哥干得很不错 |
[27:53] | 8 points, 11 assists a game? | 一场比赛得8分 11次助攻? |
[27:56] | Undefeated? | 没有失败? |
[27:58] | I wanted to tell you. | 我想跟你说的 |
[28:00] | Why did you really come back, Wallace? | 你回来的真正原因是什么 Wallace? |
[28:02] | If you read these stories, then you know my new teammate was Rashard Rucker. | 如果你看了这些 你就会知道 我的新队友是 Rashard Rucker |
[28:05] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 那是不是有什么含义? |
[28:06] | Yeah. He’s the best high school player in the nation, | 没错 他是国家最好的高中选手 |
[28:09] | this year’s Lebron James. | 今年的Lebron James |
[28:12] | Just before christmas, me and Rashard, | 就在圣诞节前 我和Rashard |
[28:15] | a couple of guys on the team, hit this house party. | 队里的几个人开了个家庭聚会 |
[28:18] | Rashard had a few beers, but he said he was okay to drive. | Rashard喝了点啤酒 但他说开车没问题 |
[28:22] | On the way home, | 在回家的路上 |
[28:23] | this wino staggered out in front of the car. | 有个酒鬼摇晃着走到车前 |
[28:25] | Oh, Wallace. | 哦 Wallace |
[28:27] | He hit him. | Rashard撞了他 |
[28:29] | I was yelling for him to stop, | 我大喊着让他停车 |
[28:30] | but he panicked. | 但他已经惊慌失措了 |
[28:32] | We drove to his uncle’s. | 我们把车开到了他叔叔家 |
[28:33] | His uncle’s? | 他叔叔家? |
[28:34] | He’s Rashard’s agent, manager, boss. | 他是 Rashard的代理 经理 和老板 |
[28:38] | He said we probably hit a dog and we should just keep our mouths shut. | 他说我们撞倒的也许只是只狗 而且我们最好闭上嘴 别再提这事 |
[28:41] | “Millions of dollars are at stake.” But I couldn’t just let it go. | 数百万美元摆在我面前 但我放不下这件事 |
[28:48] | I couldn’t go to practice and just pretend it hadn’t happened. | 我做不到假装什么事 也没发生一样去训练 |
[28:52] | So, I thought if I came back here, | 所以 如果我回到这 |
[28:54] | I could just forget about it. | 我会忘记这件事 |
[28:56] | You know, you could have told me. | 你知道 你应该告诉我的 |
[28:57] | No, I couldn’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[28:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:00] | Because you would’ve stayed. | 因为你不会保持沉默 |
[29:01] | You’d have done the right thing. | 你会做你认为对的决定 |
[29:04] | I’m embarrassed I didn’t. | 我很不安 |
[29:09] | Hello? | 你好? |
[29:10] | Veronica, it’s me. | Veronica 是我 |
[29:11] | Duncan, what are you doing? | Duncan 你在做什么? |
[29:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[29:13] | You got to turn yourself in. | 你应该自首 |
[29:14] | Where I am isn’t important. I’m doing the right thing. | 我在哪并不重要 我只是在做正确的事 |
[29:16] | No, you’re not. | 不 你错了 |
[29:17] | You need to turn yourself in. | 你应该去自首 |
[29:19] | You’re not ready to raise that baby. We’ll win in court. | 你还做好抚养那个孩子的准备 我们要在法庭上赢得抚养权 |
[29:22] | There’s no way I’ll ever… | 我没可能… |
[29:23] | No, don’t hang up. | 不 别挂 |
[29:24] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[29:26] | You know what the Mannings… | 你知道 Mannings家… |
[29:27] | Duncan, you’re gonna get yourself thrown in prison. | Duncan 你会玩火自焚的 |
[29:30] | They think I helped you. | 他们认为我帮了你 |
[29:37] | You got it? | 查到了吗? |
[29:39] | He’s up in big bear. | 查到他在Big Bear |
[29:40] | Just give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[29:42] | I’ll have it down to a building. | 追查到那栋建筑物的位置 |
[29:44] | We can be there in two hours. | 我们两个小时内就能到那 |
[29:46] | Sheriff, we appreciate your time, your effort, | 治安官 我们很感谢你付出的时间 你的努力 |
[29:48] | and your cooperation, but we got it. | 和你的合作 但是现在我们接受了 |
[30:19] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[30:26] | Duncan, she’s beautiful. | Duncan 她真漂亮 |
[30:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:30] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们这么做是正确的 |
[30:31] | I think so. | 我也这么认为 |
[30:37] | You ready to travel? | 准备好旅行了吗? |
[30:40] | Ready for a big trip? | 做好长途旅行的准备了吗? |
[30:44] | The FBI is heading up to Big Bear. We got to move. | 联邦调查局正冲向 Big Bear 我们要出发了 |
[30:48] | Kendall? | |
[30:50] | Everyone bought it, including her. | 每个人都相信了 她也不例外 |
[30:53] | The boat? | 船呢? |
[30:54] | The same. | 一样 |
[30:56] | Everything’s in motion. | 一切都在按计划进行 |
[30:57] | We got to go now, or things are gonna fall apart. | 我们现在要行动了 不然事情就不好掌控了 |
[30:59] | Veronica, slow down one minute. | 稍等一会 |
[31:02] | After we leave this room, we can’t call each other, | 离开这间屋子之后 我们不能再互通电话 |
[31:04] | e-mail each other, see each other… | 发邮件 也不能再见彼此… |
[31:06] | Stop. | 停止 |
[31:09] | Goodbye, Veronica. | 再见 Veronica |
[31:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:14] | Always have, always will. | 一直都是 永远都是 |
[31:19] | You better. | 照顾好自己 |
[31:27] | Sheriff. | 治安官 |
[31:28] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[31:29] | We got a hit on Veronica’s ATM card. | 我们查到Veronica使用了自动取款机 |
[31:31] | Where? | 在哪? |
[31:32] | Mexico, a hotel near Jacumba. | 墨西哥 临近Jacumba的一个旅馆 |
[31:34] | It’s big with american surfers. | 因为美国冲浪运动员很火 |
[31:40] | I told them, didn’t I? | 我告诉过他们 是不是? |
[31:42] | Everything out of that girl’s mouth is a lie. | 那个女孩说的一切都是谎话 |
[31:44] | Let’s see how the FBI likes it | 我们看看一个高中学历的执法官 |
[31:46] | when this high-school-educated local lawman brings back the prize. | 捉到了人 联邦调查员会是什么反应 |
[32:55] | It’s veronica. Leave a message. | 我是veronica 请留言 |
[32:57] | Veronica… | |
[33:00] | Hey, I need to see you at home A.S.A.P., Kiddo. | 嘿 你给我尽快回家 孩子 |
[33:03] | We need a little daddy-daughter time. | 我们需要来个父女之间的谈话 |
[33:11] | He knows you can shoot, | 他知道你能投球 |
[33:12] | just like I know you can shoot. | 正如我所知道的 |
[33:13] | Wallace fennel? | |
[33:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:16] | Ernie sayers, chicago statesman. | 芝加哥政治家 |
[33:18] | I was hoping to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[33:22] | The night of december 14th, | 12月14日的晚上 |
[33:23] | a homeless man was the victim of a hit-and-run. | 一个无家可归的人 一场肇事逃逸案件的受害人 |
[33:26] | You mind? | 你介意吗? |
[33:28] | That man is paralyzed from the waist down. | 那个人从腰部以下都瘫痪了 |
[33:32] | Now, a convenience-store clerk who was locking up says… | 现在 一个便利店的职员 宣称 |
[33:35] | …that the car that hit him was a red hummer with 22-inch spinning rims. | …撞人的车是一辆红色的hummer 22英寸轮胎 |
[33:39] | Do you know how many of those there are in Chicago? | 你知道芝加哥有多少辆这样的车吗? |
[33:42] | Less than you’d think. | 比你想象的要少 |
[33:44] | I talked to some kids from your old school. | 我跟你以前学校的同学谈过 |
[33:46] | They said that you, Rashard Rucker, | 他们说你 |
[33:48] | and a couple of teammates left a house party around 2:00 A.M. that night. | 和一些队员那天晚上开聚会 直到凌晨两点 |
[33:52] | So, what’s the question? | 那么 你的问题是什么? |
[33:53] | I guess the question is, | 问题是 |
[33:55] | what kind of man were you planning on being? | 你想做什么样的人? |
[34:00] | [Old 97 – “four leaf clover”] | |
[34:25] | I got a four leaf clover | |
[34:29] | It ain’t done one single lick of good | |
[34:33] | I’m still a drunk, I’m still a loser | |
[34:36] | Living in a lousy neighborhood | |
[34:41] | Why don’t you come over? | |
[34:43] | I’ll show you my four leaf clover | |
[34:45] | Who am I trying to kid? | |
[34:46] | I’m not the kind of guy you’d go for | |
[34:50] | I got a four leaf clover | |
[34:55] | But I ain’t got no hope of getting you | 见过这个人吗? |
[35:17] | No. | 没有 |
[35:18] | But you all look alike to me. | 你们对我来说长的都差不多 |
[35:23] | Try the restaurant up the road. | 试试前面的餐馆 |
[35:30] | If they take you away, | 如果他们把你带走了 |
[35:32] | if you’re sent to prison… | 如果你被投进了监狱 |
[35:34] | You read the letters, though, right? | 你已经看了信了 是吗? |
[35:37] | From Meg to child protection services… they’re about her parents. | 从Meg到儿童保护组织 关于他们的父母 |
[35:41] | It’s not just your life you’re gambling with, Veronica. | 你拿来冒险的不仅仅是你的生活 Veronica |
[35:43] | I would not survive without you. | 没有你我是无法独活的 |
[35:46] | Do you understand what you’ve done? | 你知道你们做了什么吗? |
[35:53] | We had to do it. | 我们不得不这样做 |
[35:53] | I know you think you did. | 我知道你觉得你们应该这么做 |
[35:55] | We did. | 我们做了 |
[35:55] | You played me, Veronica. | 你耍了我 Veronica |
[36:03] | I had to. | 时势所逼 |
[36:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:08] | I’ll always love you, | 我会一直很爱你 |
[36:10] | but I don’t know how I’ll ever trust you again. | 但我不知道还能不能再信任你 |
[36:26] | Mr. Mars, we have a warrant to search your premises. | Mars先生 我们有搜查令 搜查你的产业 |
[36:49] | Is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗? |
[36:52] | Hasn’t my daughter cooperated in every way asked? | 我女儿不是一直跟你们很合作吗? |
[36:54] | Funny thing happened in big bear, mr. Mars. | big bear发生了点有趣的事 Mars先生 |
[36:56] | There was no sign of Duncan Kane anywhere. | 没有任何Duncan Kane的迹象 |
[36:59] | But the manager of the condo did show a model unit to a cute, | 但是大厦经理确实带过一个可爱 |
[37:02] | young, blond woman. | 年轻的金发女人去看过房子 |
[37:04] | We did find this mini cassette in a dumpster behind the complex. | 我们在那发现一盘录音带 |
[37:08] | Where I am isn’t important. I’m doing the right thing. | 我在那并不重要 我在做正确的事 |
[37:10] | There’s no way I’ll ever get to keep the baby now. | 现在他们不可能让我照顾孩子 |
[37:13] | I thought you’d understand. I thought you’d help. | 我想你可以理解的 也许你可以帮助我 |
[37:14] | You know what the Mannings would do to her. | 你知道Mannings家会怎么对她 |
[37:16] | Forget it. Forget it. We’ll go it alone. | 算了 算了 我们还是独自上路吧 |
[37:21] | And I asked myself, | 我问自己 |
[37:23] | “is it possible to have an unrehearsed conversation with a tape recording?” | “有没有可能是用录音机事先录好这段对话?” |
[37:30] | I don’t think so. | 我这么想 |
[37:32] | Sounds like they got you, honey. | 亲爱的 看来他们逮到你了 |
[37:35] | Well, think of the money we’ll save on a prom dress. | 想象我们在舞会裙子里藏的钱 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna make a sandwich. Anyone want a sandwich? | 我准备去做个三明治 你们要不要? |
[37:43] | You’re cool, mr. Mars. | 你很厉害 Mars先生 |
[37:45] | You’re very cool. | 你非常厉害 |
[37:46] | And you got a cool daughter. | 你的女儿也很厉害 |
[37:49] | But kidnapping cases don’t go away. You should know that. | 但是 绑架案件并不会就此结案 你知道的 |
[37:52] | Is that a no? | 你是说不要吗? |
[37:57] | Almost done? | 差不多完了? |
[37:58] | Getting there. | 就差一点了 |
[38:01] | Oh, hey, man, I got something for you. | 哦 嘿 兄弟 我有东西给你 |
[38:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[38:10] | I was gonna put that on your buddy’s chest before he got himself killed. | 你兄弟死之前 本来我准备刺在他胸前的 |
[38:16] | Good-looking girl. Who is it? | 漂亮的妞 她是谁? |
[38:20] | The name’s Molly Fitzpatrick. | 他叫Molly Fitzpatrick |
[38:25] | Couple of hours ago he asked me where there was a grocery store, | 几小时之前 他问过我那有杂货店 |
[38:28] | but I didn’t see a baby. | 但我没看到孩子 |
[38:30] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了? |
[38:31] | Another few miles, south, | 向南再走几英里 |
[38:33] | past the old train station. | 过了那个旧火车站 |
[38:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | It might not be the guy, man. | 也许不是你找的人 伙计 |
[38:39] | You sure you got jurisdiction down here? | 你确定这属于你的权限范围? |
[38:41] | I got a four leaf clover | |
[38:45] | But I ain’t got no hope of getting you | |
[38:49] | I ain’t got no hope of getting you | |
[38:53] | I ain’t got no hope of getting you | |
[39:40] | Good luck, you all. | 祝你俩好运 |
[39:40] | – Thanks. – You too. | – 谢谢 – 你也是 |
[39:47] | S? s? | |
[39:53] | Gas, grass, or ass, kid… nobody rides for free. | 煤气 草坪 还是笨蛋 孩子 没人会让你免费搭车的 |
[39:57] | 30 grand. | 3万美元 |
[39:59] | Pleasure doing business. | 这生意不错 |
[40:02] | Ooh, you pay better than your mom. | 哦 你比你妈妈慷慨多了 |
[40:06] | You ready to see your daddy? | 准备好见你爸爸了吗? |
[40:09] | She won’t let go of my finger. | 她不肯放开我的手指 |
[40:11] | She thinks you’re Veronica. | 她以为你是Veronica |
[40:13] | Yeah, so does the FBI. | 是啊 联邦调查局也这么想 |
[40:20] | Hey, Lilly. | 嘿 Lilly |
[40:22] | Daddy’s here. | 爸爸在这 |
[40:24] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[40:30] | [Old 97 – “Adelaide”] | |
[41:00] | Heaven | |
[41:04] | I need a rest | |
[41:07] | I recognize the voices talking in my head | |
[41:11] | I couldn’t make out everything the voices said | |
[41:15] | Loving you is a test | |
[41:17] | I remember when | |
[41:20] | I had you and you had so much promise then | |
[41:24] | You promised me that you would never leave again | |
[41:29] | To be broken | |
[41:32] | You were made, Adelaide | |
[41:38] | Adelaide | |
[41:41] | To be broken | |
[41:43] | You were made, Adelaide |