| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Veronica Mars”… | 前情回顾… | 
| [00:02] | It’s my stepmom. She’s a gold digger. | 是我的继母 她是专门钓凯子的 | 
| [00:03] | It’s obvious to everyone else in the world. | 很显然 她来者不拒 | 
| [00:05] | Mrs. Hauser may have seen an ill-conceived cutting board. | Hauser太太看到的也许是一块乱刻的木板 | 
| [00:08] | I saw tagging. I saw code. | 我看到的是磨尖 是密码 | 
| [00:10] | Tell me about you and Betina. | 跟我讲讲你和Betina的事 | 
| [00:11] | She had nothing to be scorned about. | 她没什么可抱怨的 | 
| [00:13] | I even gave her my sharks memorabilia gift bag. | 我可给了她份大礼呢 | 
| [00:15] | To get the whole bus, you’d have to be close enough. | 想要炸掉整辆大巴 你必须要靠的足够近 | 
| [00:18] | To see exactly where we were. | 这样才能看到我们的具体位置 | 
| [00:20] | You think it was Weevil. | 你认为是Weevil干的? | 
| [00:21] | You’re cash-strapped. I can help. | 你需要现金 我可以帮忙 | 
| [00:24] | But quid pro quo, mrs. C. Quid pro quo. | 但是需要代价的 C罩杯太太 代价 | 
| [00:29] | It’s Weevil! I’m telling you — he set me up! | 是Weevil 我跟你说了 是他陷害我的 | 
| [00:31] | And I got something on you — | 而且我有你的– | 
| [00:35] | Bless me, father, for I have sinned. | 保佑我 神父 我有罪 | 
| [00:41] | Would you like me to repeat the question, miss Mars? | 需要我再重复一次我的问题吗 Mars小姐? | 
| [00:46] | Could you? | 可以吗? | 
| [00:47] | You said you saw mr. Echolls and ms. Kane having sex on the videotape. | 你说你在录像带上看到 Echolls先生和Kane小姐在做爱 | 
| [00:53] | That’s right. | 是的 | 
| [00:54] | The actual act of intercourse? | 你确实看到他们有性交的行为了? | 
| [00:56] | A sheet was covering them, but | 他们盖着被单 但是 | 
| [00:58] | the motion of their bodies suggested copulation. | 他们身体的动作看起来是在性交 | 
| [01:02] | -It just looked like sex. -And sounded like sex. | -只是看起来像在做爱 -听起来也是 | 
| [01:04] | Is this an area you have a particular knowledge in, miss Mars? | 你对这方面有研究吗 Mars小姐? | 
| [01:07] | Mr. Levois. | Levois先生 | 
| [01:08] | She said it looked as though they were having sex. | 她说他们看起来是在做爱 | 
| [01:10] | I need to make sure she knows what sex looks like. | 我需要明确知道Mars小姐是否知道 做爱是什么样子 | 
| [01:13] | I’m sure miss Mars has had the required sexual education course | 我确定Mars小姐已经通过了 | 
| [01:17] | provided by Neptune high school. | Neptune high的生理教育课 | 
| [01:18] | I got an A-minus. | 我得了A- | 
| [01:20] | Plus, I watch animal planet. | 另外 我也看过动物世界 | 
| [01:22] | Statutory rape is a grave accusation. | 法律上来讲 强奸可是重罪 | 
| [01:26] | Not to a murderer. | 对杀人犯来说就不是了 | 
| [01:28] | I just have one more question, miss Mars. | 我还有一个问题 Mars小姐 | 
| [01:31] | Are you still keeping in touch with Duncan Kane? | 你跟Duncan Kane还一直有联系吗? | 
| [01:40] | Prepare to have your mind blown. | 准备好大吃一惊吧 | 
| [01:44] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? | 
| [01:45] | Think back 18 years. | 回想18年前 | 
| [01:47] | Small blond baby — | 一个金发小孩– | 
| [01:49] | born ready. | 出生了 | 
| [01:51] | Richard Casablancas was using the life insurance | Richard Casablancas用支付Dick和Cassidy 人身保险保费的方式 | 
| [01:53] | they had taken out for Dick and Cassidy as a tax shelter. | 作为减免所得税的合法手段 | 
| [01:56] | The payout on their policies is over eight figures, | 保单上的支付条件超过八条 | 
| [01:58] | and here’s the kicker — | 情况出现了– | 
| [02:00] | the beneficiary, should both brothers die simultaneously… | 两兄弟如都意外身亡的受益人… | 
| [02:03] | Kendall Casablancas. | |
| [02:06] | The wicked stepmother trying to bump off her rich husband’s spawn. | 邪恶的继母要干掉有钱丈夫的孩子 | 
| [02:09] | That’s a Disney movie, isn’t it? | 真像迪斯尼的电影 是不是? | 
| [02:11] | She certainly had motive. | 她绝对有动机 | 
| [02:13] | It’s her capability I’m not sure of. | 我只是不确定她是否有这个能力 | 
| [02:15] | I wouldn’t underestimate her capabilities. | 我决不会低估她的能力 | 
| [02:18] | She went from spandex to cashmere pretty fast. | 她可是很快就由穷变富了 | 
| [02:21] | I think I’ll poke around, see what she was up to the day of the crash. | 我出去逛逛 看能不能打听到出事那天她在干吗 | 
| [02:27] | Random locker searches — | 随机抽查储物柜– | 
| [02:29] | a bummer for the unknowing students caught with loot. | 无名氏得到了战利品 | 
| [02:38] | -Veronica Mars? -Here. | -到 | 
| [02:41] | Eli Navarro? | |
| [02:45] | Eli? | |
| [02:46] | I think it’s time for you to feed buddy. | 你该喂你兄弟了 | 
| [02:48] | It’s breakfast time! | 早餐时间到喽 | 
| [02:52] | Come and get it, girl. | 过来吃吧 小姑娘 | 
| [03:03] | Someone was hungry, huh? | 饿了吧 啊? | 
| [03:06] | Someone is baby-talking a python. | 有人正跟蟒蛇做交流呢 | 
| [03:09] | Yeah. We got a special connection, me and buddy. | 没错 我们有种特殊的联系 我和我兄弟 | 
| [03:13] | Top of the food chain. | 食物链的最高层 | 
| [03:15] | Well, on behalf of nature, | 哦 就自然界来说 | 
| [03:17] | thank you for doing your part in the circle of life. | 感谢你在生态循环中发挥的作用 | 
| [03:19] | Hey, I got no problem sacrificing a rat. | 嘿 牺牲只老鼠没什么大不了吧 | 
| [03:37] | Mac-attack, what’s the haps? | Mac-attack 怎么了? | 
| [03:39] | I got mugged. By my own principal. | 我被抢劫了 用我自己的原则来说是这样 | 
| [03:42] | They took my cellphone interceptor | 他们拿走了我的电话拦截机 | 
| [03:44] | and apparently plan on keeping it until the end of the year. | 而且很显然他们打算保管到年末 | 
| [03:47] | What happened to “end of the day”? Why wasn’t that working? | 世界末日会发生什么事?它怎么不管用了? | 
| [03:49] | Everyone still kept bringing in their cellphone interceptors? | 人们现在还带着电话拦截机? | 
| [03:53] | Is there any chance you can get it back for me? | 你能不能帮我拿回来? | 
| [03:54] | I borrowed it from my buddy at radioshack | 我是从一个电台的兄弟那借的 | 
| [03:56] | because apparently I’ve become a psycho ex-girlfriend, | 因为显然 我已经变成了神经质的前女友 | 
| [03:58] | and I wanted to listen to Beaver’s cellphone calls. | 我想偷听Beaver的电话 | 
| [04:03] | -You’re judging me. -Nope. I’m judging myself. | -你在评判我 -不 我在评判我自己 | 
| [04:06] | “Why don’t I have a cellphone interceptor?” | 我怎么就没有一个电话拦截机呢? | 
| [04:08] | Please respect the business model, Veronica. | 请尊重我的专业 Veronica | 
| [04:10] | I do the gadgets. You do the actual espionage. | 我用我的小诡计 你做你的侦探 | 
| [04:13] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力吧 | 
| [04:18] | I don’t know if waiting for Clemmons to go lunch qualifies as espionage, | 我不知道等着Clemmons去吃午饭 算不算够格的侦探 | 
| [04:21] | but setting off his secretary’s car alarm? | 但让她秘书的车响起警报? | 
| [04:24] | Pure Bond. | 纯粹邦德的行为 | 
| [04:33] | He changed his lock? | 他换锁了? | 
| [04:35] | Man, he’s gotten paranoid. | 伙计 他真是有妄想症 | 
| [04:41] | Hey, Vincent. | 嘿 Vincent | 
| [04:42] | I was hoping you could do me a favor. | 我想你帮我个忙 | 
| [04:44] | That box of confiscated items in your dad’s office — | 你爸爸办公室里放没收物品的盒子– | 
| [04:47] | the locker-search booty? | 从储物柜没收的东西? | 
| [04:48] | Yeah? | 怎么了? | 
| [04:50] | I was hoping you could help me get something out of it for my friend Mac. | 我想你能帮我朋友Mac从里面拿点东西出来 | 
| [04:54] | -What’s in it for me? -You get to stick it to the man? | -我有什么好处? -你跟男人的关系更好了? | 
| [04:56] | And by the man, I mean your dad. | 所谓男人 就是你爸爸 | 
| [04:58] | I get to do that plenty. | 这机会多的是 | 
| [05:01] | I do need a prom date, though. | 我需要一个舞伴 | 
| [05:03] | I am not going to prom with you, Butters. | 我不会跟你参加舞会的 Butters | 
| [05:05] | I wasn’t asking. | 我不是在邀请你 | 
| [05:07] | So, what? I’m supposed to go out and find you a prom date? | 那是什么? 你是说让我帮你找个舞伴? | 
| [05:10] | I want to go with your friend Mac. | 我想跟你朋友Mac一起去 | 
| [05:14] | I think that can be arranged. | 我想这倒是可以安排的 | 
| [05:17] | My dad always has bus-circle duty | 我爸爸总是在放学后 | 
| [05:19] | immediately after the last bell of the day. | 要到校车那检查一下 | 
| [05:22] | Meet me in his office. | 到时到他办公室来找我 | 
| [05:35] | -That was your secret knock? -The genius is its simplicity. | -这也叫偷偷敲门? -天才在于他的直率 | 
| [05:39] | We have exactly 11 minutes before my dad gets back. | 我爸爸回来之前 我们有整11分钟 | 
| [05:42] | The box is under there. | 盒子就在那下面 | 
| [05:45] | Wow, Butters. This is way cool of you. | 喔 Butters 你真是太棒了 | 
| [05:47] | Just so you know, I’m an excellent dancer, so don’t worry about that. | 你知道 我跳舞跳得很好 所以你不用太担心 | 
| [05:52] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [05:54] | Okay. I’ll try not to. | 好吧 我尽量 | 
| [05:58] | Well, I don’t have to dance, though. | 恩 本来我不用跳的 | 
| [06:00] | I enjoy it, but I also enjoy a good conversation. | 我喜欢 但我也非常喜欢交流 | 
| [06:03] | Look — fake vomit… | 看– 假的呕吐物… | 
| [06:05] | courtesy of locker 213 and whoever is in locker 792 | 213号柜子的礼物 无论谁的柜子是792 | 
| [06:09] | is sans one “smell it, bitch” t-shirt. | 都少了一件 闻闻看 婊子 的T恤 | 
| [06:13] | So, Mac, what color dress are you wearing? | 那么Mac 你要穿什么颜色的裙子? | 
| [06:15] | I’m actually wearing pants. | 事实上 我穿裤子 | 
| [06:19] | I just don’t want the corsage to be, like, blue, | 我不希望裙子上的装饰是 比如说 蓝色的 | 
| [06:22] | and your dress is red, and you think I’m an idiot. | 而你的裙子是红色的 你认为我是个白痴 | 
| [06:30] | -Veronica? -Oh, your cellphone interceptor. | -哦 你的电话拦截机 | 
| [06:39] | Do you mind if I give this “Anarchist Cookbook” back to Weevil? | 你介意我把这本无政府主义者食谱 还给Weevil吗? | 
| [06:41] | You know his locker number? | 你知道他的柜子号码? | 
| [06:43] | Who else would brag about meeting Satan halfway? | 除了他还有谁会吹嘘半路遇到撒旦? | 
| [06:46] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [06:47] | I’m thinking white limo. If that’s cool. | 如果没问题的话 我想开白色轿车 | 
| [06:54] | Wow. | 喔 | 
| [06:56] | You look exactly like this calendar in my uncle’s garage. | 你看起来真像我叔叔车库里日历上的女郎 | 
| [07:00] | Now hop your ass off before you scratch my paint. | 现在 闪开点 别弄花我的油漆 | 
| [07:02] | You seen Thumper lately, Weevil? | 你最近见过Thumper吗 Weevil? | 
| [07:04] | It’s just…nobody’s heard from him in weeks. | 只是…已经一星期都没人见过他了 | 
| [07:07] | He doesn’t show up soon, he’s gonna miss prom. | 他没来学校 他会错过舞会的 | 
| [07:09] | Yeah, well, I’m sure he’s crushed. | 恩 我想他大概坠入爱河了 | 
| [07:14] | So, I found this in Clemmons’ office. | 那么 我在Clemmons的办公室发现了这个 | 
| [07:17] | According to the note, | 根据注释 | 
| [07:19] | it was confiscated from your locker the first week of school. | 是开学第一周从你的储物柜里没收的 | 
| [07:22] | Any particular reason you needed “the Anarchist Cookbook”? | 有什么特别的原因 你需要用到无政府主义者食谱吗? | 
| [07:25] | Yeah. I tried making the survivalist stew. | 是的 我在学做生存菜谱 | 
| [07:28] | Didn’t much care for it. | 没什么的 | 
| [07:29] | Yeah, on top of the stew, | 恩 在菜单的最上面 | 
| [07:31] | it’s also a manual for making bombs in your basement. | 还写着如何在你的地下室制作炸弹的方法 | 
| [07:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [07:36] | Just so we understand each other, | 说明了吧 | 
| [07:37] | are you accusing me of blowing up the bus? | 你是在指责 是我炸了大巴吗? | 
| [07:39] | I’m exploring a theory. | 我是在推测 | 
| [07:41] | You didn’t just happen to be at the gas station out on the P.C.H. | 你出现在P.C.H.加油站并不是偶然的 | 
| [07:44] | You were following us, Weevil. | 你在跟踪我们 Weevil | 
| [07:46] | The explosion didn’t kill those people. | 爆炸并没有杀死那些人 | 
| [07:48] | The drop into the ocean did. | 汽车坠毁到大海里才是致命原因 | 
| [07:50] | Who else could have timed it like that? | 还能有谁有这个时机呢? | 
| [07:52] | You could have hit “send” on your cellphone, | 你可以用自己的电话 | 
| [07:54] | blown up the bus without me even knowing it. | 在我不知道的情况下炸掉大巴的 | 
| [07:56] | Except why would I blow up a bus with one of my boys on it, huh? | 我的人也在上面 我为什么要炸掉它? | 
| [07:59] | You didn’t mean to. | 你不是有意的 | 
| [08:00] | You and Cervando meant to take out the limo. | 你和Cervando本来是打算炸掉小轿车的 | 
| [08:02] | You, mr. “I sacrifice rats”, | 你 牺牲老鼠 先生 | 
| [08:05] | even put a dead one on the bus to force the rich kids into it. | 甚至还在车上放了一只死老鼠 阻止那些有钱孩子上车 | 
| [08:08] | And what? | 然后呢? | 
| [08:09] | We got the big yellow bus and the long black limo confused? | 我们把黄色大巴跟黑色加长小轿车弄混了? | 
| [08:12] | Nope. You put the bomb in Dick’s goody bag. | 不 你把炸弹放到了Dick的包里 | 
| [08:15] | You didn’t realize he gave his bag to Betina. | 你没想到他会把包送给Betina | 
| [08:18] | You really think any of those 09ers was worth all that effort to me? | 你真地认为那些有钱家伙值得我这么费事吗? | 
| [08:21] | -Logan was. -He wasn’t even there. | -Logan值得 -他根本不在车上 | 
| [08:23] | He was supposed to be. | 他本来应该在的 | 
| [08:26] | Are you telling me you wouldn’t off the guy who killed Felix? | 你是说不会放过杀死Felix的人吗? | 
| [08:34] | Well, at least you got it right with Thumper. | 嗯 至少你找到Thumper了 | 
| [08:37] | That makes you top of the food chain again, right, Weevil? | 这又让你回到了食物链的顶端 对么 Weevil? | 
| [08:46] | A long time ago, | |
| [08:48] | We used to be friends but I | |
| [08:51] | Haven’t thought of you lately at all | |
| [08:56] | Come on,now, sugar! | |
| [08:59] | Bring it on, bring it on, yeah! | |
| [09:01] | Just remember me when | |
| [09:04] | We used to be friends | |
| [09:07] | A long time ago | |
| [09:09] | We used to be friends | |
| [09:11] | Veronica Mars 2×19 “Nevermind the Buttocks” | |
| [09:27] | You’ve been following me. | 你一直在跟着我 | 
| [09:29] | I hear you can find stuff. | 我听说你可以找到东西 | 
| [09:31] | Sometimes…for a fee. | 有时候…要付钱的 | 
| [09:35] | I want you to find the owner of a car. | 我想你帮我找到一辆车的主人 | 
| [09:38] | My, uh… | 我的 呃… | 
| [09:41] | my dog, Apache. | 我的狗 Apache | 
| [09:44] | Someone ran over him. | 有人开车碾过了他 | 
| [09:47] | They swerved right onto the lawn, and they killed him. | 他们突然掉头转向草坪 他们杀了他 | 
| [09:50] | That really sucks. | 太糟糕了 | 
| [09:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [09:54] | I heard tires skidding. | 我听到了轮胎的刹车声 | 
| [09:56] | I caught a glimpse of the back of the car. | 我瞥见了汽车的背影 | 
| [10:02] | How much would you charge to track it down? | 查到他 你要收多少钱? | 
| [10:05] | Depends. | 看情况了 | 
| [10:06] | 50 bucks if it’s easy online stuff. | 如果很容易就能从网上查到的话 50美元 | 
| [10:09] | If I really have to dive in, | 如果我要深入调查 | 
| [10:11] | it could run you $250. | 你就要付250美元 | 
| [10:13] | Is there any way I could pay you with meat? | 我能不能用肉支付? | 
| [10:15] | Meat? | 肉? | 
| [10:17] | The best times of my life were with that dog. | 我最快乐的时光都是跟那只狗一起度过的 | 
| [10:19] | He loved to go hunting. | 他很喜欢追猎 | 
| [10:21] | Loved it. | 很喜欢 | 
| [10:23] | That’s it. | 就是这个 | 
| [10:24] | Except it was green. | 颜色应该是绿色 | 
| [10:26] | Okay. Green plymouth barracuda. | 好的 绿色的巴拉可达小型运动轿车 | 
| [10:30] | 1970 to ’73. | 1970到1973年间生产 | 
| [10:33] | Good news, Harry. | 好消息 Harry | 
| [10:34] | I don’t see a lot of ‘cudas except on “Nash Bridges” reruns. | 除了Nash Bridges之外 这种车并不多 | 
| [10:40] | Now let’s see exactly how many are registered in Neptune. | 现在 我们看看有多少人在Neptune登记了 | 
| [10:57] | Exactly none. | 一个也没有 | 
| [11:01] | But you’ll keep looking? | 但你还会继续查吧? | 
| [11:05] | I will. | 我会 | 
| [11:07] | Can no one find Bob Patton? | 谁能找到Bob Patton? | 
| [11:08] | He owes me a 10-inch story on the high price of graduation. | 他欠我一个10英寸的故事 那价格可不便宜 | 
| [11:12] | Veronica, you mind digging up a generic student-life photo? | Veronica 你介意帮我找张普通学生的生活照吗? | 
| [11:14] | Any photo. We’ve got a hole to fill. | 什么照片都行 我们要放在这里 | 
| [11:18] | How much would it be to buy an ad that size? | 那种规格的广告要多钱? | 
| [11:20] | 40 bucks. | 40美元 | 
| [11:24] | Veronica, I’ve got a favor to ask. | Veronica 能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [11:27] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不想呢? | 
| [11:28] | I was hoping you could put in a good word for me at the hut. | 我希望你能在酒吧那边帮我说点好话 | 
| [11:31] | I already dropped off an application. | 我已经递了申请 | 
| [11:33] | Like, for a job? | 比如说 工作? | 
| [11:37] | Please, Jackie. | 得了吧 Jackie | 
| [11:38] | $6.75 an hour isn’t gonna keep your dog in sweaters. | 每小时6.75美元的工作可是满足不了你的 | 
| [11:41] | The Cook family assets have been frozen. | Cook家的资产已经被冻结了 | 
| [11:42] | The only company at home are repossessors. | 家里都是债权人 | 
| [11:46] | Okay. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我尽力吧 | 
| [11:58] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 | 
| [12:00] | Um, I know you’re looking for another waitress. | 呃 我知道你想再找一个女招待 | 
| [12:02] | Um, someone I know — | 恩 我认识一个人– | 
| [12:03] | a friend — dropped off an application. | 一个朋友– 已经递了申请 | 
| [12:06] | Her name is Jackie. | 她的名字是Jackie | 
| [12:07] | I got a whole stack of applications. | 我已经收到一堆申请了 | 
| [12:09] | Your friend has no experience. None. | 你的朋友没有工作经验 一点也没有 | 
| [12:11] | She’s never held a job. | 她从来没工作过 | 
| [12:13] | She could really use it. | 她可以胜任的 | 
| [12:15] | You’ll vouch for her? | 你要为她担保吗? | 
| [12:16] | If she sucks, you’ll fire her? | 如果她搞砸了 你会开除她吗? | 
| [12:20] | -Yeah. -She can start tomorrow. | -可以 -她明天就可以来上班了 | 
| [12:27] | There’s no way you’re working that hard. | 你不可能这么努力工作的 | 
| [12:30] | You heard me coming and turned off “South Beach,” didn’t you? | 你听到我进来 就关了电视 对不对? | 
| [12:33] | Can you think of any reason Logan Echolls | 你知不知道为什么Logan Echolls | 
| [12:35] | would have gotten three calls from Kendall on the day of the crash? | 在出事那天接到了Kendall的三通电话? | 
| [12:42] | Well, let’s see. | 呃 我想想 | 
| [12:46] | I believe the latin term is “coetus sordidus.” | 我想拉丁语应该是 coetus sordidus(乱伦) | 
| [12:49] | They were sleeping together? | 他们上床了? | 
| [12:52] | That was weeks before Kendall’s husband fled the country. | 距离Kendall的丈夫逃亡只有几个星期而已 | 
| [12:55] | Logan may be a little fuzzy on the commandments. | Logan有点不拿戒律当回事 | 
| [12:58] | Wow. And you knew about this? | 喔 你知道这件事吗? | 
| [13:00] | Not at the time. | 那个时候还不知道 | 
| [13:03] | You think you could stomach finding out if Logan happened to be | 你能忍受出事那天Logan | 
| [13:06] | with Kendall at the time of the crash? | 和Kendall在一起吗? | 
| [13:14] | As a rule, I like to start every school day | 通常来讲 我希望每天来到学校 | 
| [13:16] | with a hot blonde waiting for me in the parking lot. | 都有一个金发辣妹在停车场等我 | 
| [13:19] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [13:20] | -I’m not blond. -Or hot. | -我不是金发 -够辣 | 
| [13:22] | Got a question for you. | 有个问题问你 | 
| [13:24] | Remember back when you were doing the deed with Dick’s stepmom? | 还记得你跟Dick的继母苟且的时候吗? | 
| [13:27] | Mmm, vaguely. I remember she thought I was hot. | 嗯 模糊记得 我记得她觉得我很热情 | 
| [13:30] | Were you with her on the day of the crash? | 大巴出事那天你也跟她在一起吗? | 
| [13:32] | You two talked on the phone a few times that day. | 你们俩那天通了几次电话 | 
| [13:34] | Man, you’re obsessed with my sex life. | 伙计 看来你被我的性生活迷住了 | 
| [13:36] | Do I need to start carrying around a webcam from now on? | 我要不要开始随身带个网络摄像机? | 
| [13:39] | -Logan. -Day of the crash, day of the crash… | -车祸那天 车祸那天… | 
| [13:41] | uh…I’d really have to consult my feelings journal to be sure. | 呃…我真的需要跟我的情感交流一下 | 
| [13:45] | Kendall stood to make millions | Kendall把Dick和Beaver扔下悬崖 | 
| [13:46] | by sending Dick and Beaver over that cliff. | 能得到几百万美元 | 
| [13:48] | There was an insurance policy. | 是一份保险单 | 
| [13:49] | Kendall requires a domestic staff to make cereal. | Kendall需要做饭还得靠家佣呢 | 
| [13:52] | Think she could really plot a murder? | 你认为她计划得了谋杀吗? | 
| [13:54] | Were you with her at 7:03? | 7:03的时候你和她在一起吗? | 
| [13:56] | Actually, she kicked me out before the sheets were dry. | 事实上 她很早就把我踢出来了 | 
| [13:58] | But considering her husband’s fondness for handguns | 但考虑到她丈夫喜欢拿着把枪 | 
| [14:00] | and the fact that Dick and Beaver could come home any minute, | 而且Dick和Beaver又随时会回来 | 
| [14:03] | who could blame her? | 谁又能说什么呢? | 
| [14:04] | Anything else? | 还有事吗? | 
| [14:07] | Oh, I got to second base with Tammy Forester | 哦 我跟Tammy Forester已经到二垒了 | 
| [14:09] | in eighth grade in Duncan’s closet. | 在八年级Duncan的卧室里 | 
| [14:13] | Last summer, I made this townie girl moan | 去年夏天 我不用手 | 
| [14:14] | without even using my hands. | 就能让这个城市女孩发出呻吟 | 
| [14:16] | Is any of this relevant? | 这有什么联系吗? | 
| [14:18] | Should I make a list? | 我要不要列个名单什么的? | 
| [14:22] | Veronica… | |
| [14:23] | you placed this ad, right? | 这是你发的广告 对么? | 
| [14:25] | This is your e-mail? | 这是你的电子邮件? | 
| [14:26] | -Yeah. -I’ve seen this car. | -是的 -我见过这辆车 | 
| [14:28] | This car mooned me. | 这辆车的车灯闪了我 | 
| [14:30] | Or at least some guy in the car did. | 或者是车里的人干的 | 
| [14:31] | Where? When? | 在哪? 什么时候? | 
| [14:32] | September 13th, 7:00 P.M., Pacific Coast Highway. | 9月13日晚上7:00 太平洋海岸高速公路 | 
| [14:36] | Gia… | |
| [14:37] | it passed by our limo | 它从我们的轿车旁边经过 | 
| [14:38] | just a few minutes before the bus went off the cliff. | 就在大巴掉下悬崖的几分钟前 | 
| [14:46] | So you’re saying a green barracuda passed you guys in the limo? | 你是说你从车里看到这辆绿色的巴拉可达 从你们车子旁边经过? | 
| [14:49] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [14:50] | I mean, is this a barracuda? I’m not a car person. | 我是说 这是巴拉可达吗?我对汽车不太熟 | 
| [14:53] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:54] | What did the guy look like? | 那个人长什么样子? | 
| [14:56] | All I saw was his butt. | 我只看到背影 | 
| [14:58] | He gave us a pressed ham as they drove by… | 他从我们旁边经过的时候一直压制着我们… | 
| [15:00] | or should I say “gave me”? | 或者该说 从我旁边经过? | 
| [15:01] | I was the only one in the limo facing that direction. | 我是车里唯一对着那个方向的人 | 
| [15:03] | I just figured they were a couple of stupid college kids. | 我以为他们只是些笨蛋大学生 | 
| [15:06] | Why is that? | 为什么? | 
| [15:07] | They had this mascot sticker in the side window. | 他们的侧车窗上贴了标签 | 
| [15:10] | How long before the crash was it? | 那时距离车祸之前多久? | 
| [15:12] | A few minutes. | 几分钟 | 
| [15:13] | I only remember because I was on the phone with my dad. | 那时我正在跟我爸爸通电话 所以我记得很清楚 | 
| [15:15] | He was calling to see where I was | 他打电话来问我在哪 | 
| [15:17] | to make sure I was able to pick up Rodney after his piano lesson. | 好确定我能否去接Rodney下钢琴课 | 
| [15:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:23] | Okay, I tried. | 好了 我试过了 | 
| [15:25] | It doesn’t work. | 不管用 | 
| [15:26] | You want us to do this platonic thing, | 你想让我们做这个 | 
| [15:27] | you gonna have to make some adjustments. | 你就要稍稍调整一下 | 
| [15:30] | Like what? | 比如呢? | 
| [15:32] | Like…that. | 比如…那个 | 
| [15:34] | And this. | 这个 | 
| [15:35] | What do you want me to do, Wallace? | 你想让我怎么做 Wallace? | 
| [15:37] | My burka’s at the cleaners. | 我的衣服在洗衣店呢 | 
| [15:39] | Let me drop this dumb pals act. | 别再说些没用的了 | 
| [15:40] | Wallace, I told you. | Wallace 我说过了 | 
| [15:42] | It’s been two weeks. | 已经两个星期了 | 
| [15:43] | That’s like a decade in high-school years. | 在高中生活里就像10年那么长 | 
| [15:46] | Jane’s going on a date this weekend. | Jane这周末要去约会 | 
| [15:48] | Why are you so worried about what other people think? | 你干吗那么在意其他人怎么想? | 
| [15:51] | I mean, you’re already that girl whose dad blew up the kids. | 我是说 你本来就是那个凶手的女儿 | 
| [15:55] | Think anyone’s out there saying, | 想想其他人在说 | 
| [15:56] | “yeah, but at least she keeps her hands off of other girls’ ex-boyfriends”? | 是的 但至少她能离别人的前男友远点? | 
| [15:59] | Thanks for breaking it down, Wallace. | 谢谢你拒绝了我 Wallace | 
| [16:02] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 别这样 | 
| [16:03] | You know what I’m trying to say? | 你知道我想说什么吧? | 
| [16:31] | Yeah? | 什么事? | 
| [16:31] | Hi. I’m Veronica. | 嗨 我是Veronica | 
| [16:33] | Yeah, you go to Neptune, right? | 哦 你是Neptune高中的 对吧? | 
| [16:35] | You’re like a cheerleader or something? | 拉拉队长还是其他之类的? | 
| [16:36] | Or something. | 之类的 | 
| [16:37] | Can you tell me where I can find Harry? | 你能告诉我哪能找到Harry吗? | 
| [16:40] | What’ll you give me? | 我有什么好处? | 
| [16:41] | Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar. | 2美分 4美分 6美分 一美元 | 
| [16:43] | And as a bonus, I won’t beat you silly. | 作为奖励 我不会揍你 | 
| [16:45] | I might like that. | 我喜欢 | 
| [16:48] | Ow! Ow! | 哦 哦 | 
| [16:50] | No, I don’t think you would. | 不 我想你不会喜欢的 | 
| [16:51] | He’s out back. | 他在后面 | 
| [17:06] | I hate fake deer, too. | 我也讨厌假鹿 | 
| [17:09] | Every time I see their stupid fake-deer faces, | 每次我看到它们那张蠢脸 | 
| [17:11] | I want to grab a shotgun and go all Cheney on them. | 我都想拿枪嘣了它们 | 
| [17:14] | So, did you find the guy? | 你找到那个人了吗? | 
| [17:17] | Not yet. Just a small lead. | 还没有 只有点线索 | 
| [17:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [17:22] | But you will find him, right? | 但你会找到他的 对么? | 
| [17:26] | Do you have some deep-seated deer issues you want to talk about? | 你有关于鹿的想法要谈谈吗? | 
| [17:29] | Nope. I love animals. | 没有 我喜欢动物 | 
| [17:31] | They’re delicious, right? | 它们很美味 对吧? | 
| [17:33] | Ha ha. | 哈哈 | 
| [17:36] | So, you said there was a lead? | 那么 你说有线索了? | 
| [17:39] | Uh, sort of. | 呃 类似的 | 
| [17:42] | Do you remember on the car, | 你记不记得车窗上 | 
| [17:43] | was there a sticker on the window? | 有没有标签? | 
| [17:45] | I don’t know. There might have been. | 我不知道 也许有吧 | 
| [17:46] | It was pretty dark. | 天色很黑了 | 
| [17:47] | -Is it important? -Uh, I don’t know. | -很重要吗? -呃 我不知道 | 
| [17:50] | It could be nothing. | 可能没什么用 | 
| [17:54] | I really want this guy found. | 我真得很想找到这个人 | 
| [18:15] | Come here to start something, dawg? | 来这说什么的吗 狗腿子? | 
| [18:19] | Just let me wash up beforehand… | 还是让我先… | 
| [18:21] | unless you don’t mind grease around your throat. | 除非你不介意我把你的舌头割下来 | 
| [18:23] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了错误 | 
| [18:24] | Mistake? | 错误? | 
| [18:26] | So you come here ’cause you think you can take it back? | 那么你来这就是因为 你觉得能把它拿回去? | 
| [18:29] | ‘Cause it’s all I can do. | 因为这是我唯一能做的 | 
| [18:31] | It’s the Fitzpatricks, Weevil. | 是Fitzpatricks家 Weevil | 
| [18:34] | They’ve been all over us. | 他们渗透在我们中间 | 
| [18:35] | Just treating us like their bitches. | 对待我们就像对待他们的狗 | 
| [18:38] | My guess would be that’s ’cause you are their bitches. | 我想是因为你就是他们的狗 | 
| [18:40] | Just been getting worse, man. | 情况会越来越糟的 伙计 | 
| [18:43] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 | 
| [18:45] | You still here, Hector? | 你还没走 Hector? | 
| [18:46] | Remember Arturo? | 还记得Arturo吗? | 
| [18:48] | That freshman you wouldn’t let join up? | 你不让他参加的新生? | 
| [18:51] | He got a cigarette lighter to his face when he missed a payment. | 他没能按时付钱的时候 他的脸上被戳了一个打火机 | 
| [18:55] | People are gonna die, Weevil. | 人们会死的 Weevil | 
| [18:57] | Your people. | 你的人 | 
| [18:59] | Thought you should know. | 你应该知道 | 
| [19:08] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 爸爸 | 
| [19:11] | Okay, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 | 
| [19:12] | Now prepare to be impressed. | 现在准备好感动吧 | 
| [19:15] | Dad, you’ve shown me your yearbook. | 爸爸 你给我看的是你的年鉴 | 
| [19:17] | The whole Rick Springfield, feathered-hair thing — | Rick Springfield 羽毛发之类的– | 
| [19:19] | it looked awesome on you. | 它让你看起来棒极了 | 
| [19:20] | But those days are over, and it’s time to move on. | 但过去已经过去了 你该向前看了 | 
| [19:24] | This is Kendall Shiflett’s high-school yearbook. | 这是Kendall Shiflett的高中年鉴 | 
| [19:26] | And she was named “most likely to commit murder for profit”? | 她的名字是 最可能为了利益杀人? | 
| [19:29] | That would really support our latest theory. | 那对我们最近的推测可是大有帮助 | 
| [19:31] | Page 87. I marked it. | 看87页 我做了标记 | 
| [19:44] | Hello, weird-hairdo-girl who is not Kendall. | 你好啊 奇怪发型的女孩 但不是Kendall | 
| [19:48] | It gets weirder. | 更奇怪了 | 
| [19:54] | Priscilla Banks? | |
| [19:57] | A senior? | 高年级的? | 
| [19:59] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [19:59] | Neither did i until I found this. | 我也不明白 直到我发现了这个 | 
| [20:07] | The real Kendall Shiflett is dead. | 真正的Kendall Shiflett已经死了 | 
| [20:09] | And even weirder still, miss Banks, our fake Kendall, | 更奇怪的是Banks小姐 假冒的Kendall | 
| [20:11] | was at the wheel when she was killed. | 在Kendall死的时候也在车上 | 
| [20:15] | The lengths a woman will go to to shave a few years off her age. | 她把自己的年龄减了几岁 | 
| [20:18] | Or the name change had something to do | 或者是因为诈骗在监狱里呆了半年 | 
| [20:19] | with the six months she spent in prison for wire fraud. | 而不得不改变自己的名字 | 
| [20:23] | Rather interesting, huh? | 很有趣 啊? | 
| [20:27] | Admit it — the old man’s got some P.I. Chops. | 承认吧–你老爸这次调查干得不错吧 | 
| [20:41] | Well, I thought it was some pretty sweet detective-ing. | 呃 我个人认为这次侦探行动干得不错 | 
| [20:43] | I got to run. | 我得出去了 | 
| [20:45] | I just got a lead on the barracuda that ran over a classmate’s dog. | 我得到点碾了我同学的狗的汽车的线索 | 
| [21:06] | It now occurs to me that a bat | 我突然想到 | 
| [21:08] | or a large stick might have been a good idea, | 根据标签也许能查到 | 
| [21:10] | given the profile of your average muscle-car-driving, | 开车人的线索 | 
| [21:13] | ass-flashing, dog-murdering… | 反射灯 狗狗杀手… | 
| [21:16] | -Who are you? -Uh, hi. | -你是谁 -呃 嗨 | 
| [21:19] | I was just wondering if you’ve seen a green muscle car | 我想问一下你有没有在附近见过一辆 | 
| [21:22] | …around the neighborhood. A barracuda. | …绿色的运动型汽车 一辆巴拉可达 | 
| [21:24] | Young lady, I haven’t seen anything since my cataracts came back. | 小姑娘 自从我的白内障复发之后 我就什么也看不见了 | 
| [21:28] | -I’m sorry. -What do you want with my car? | -很对不起 -你找我的车干什么? | 
| [21:31] | Wow. It’s yours. | 喔 是你的车 | 
| [21:34] | It’s just that my dad is super into them, | 我爸爸很喜欢这种车 | 
| [21:36] | and he’s always talked about getting a “souped-up ‘cuda”. | 他经常说起想买辆这种车 | 
| [21:39] | That car belonged to my dear departed husband, bless his soul. | 那辆车是我去世的丈夫留下来的 上帝保佑他的灵魂 | 
| [21:42] | And it’s staying right where it is in that garage | 我生病之前 | 
| [21:44] | until they carry me out in a box. | 它一直在那边的车库里 | 
| [21:46] | Now, excuse me, but I’m missing Vanna and Pat. | 那么 失陪 我要错过 Vanna and Pat了 | 
| [21:55] | And what enjoyment exactly do the blind get out of “Wheel of Fortune”? | 幸运之轮 对盲人能有什么用呢? | 
| [23:14] | -Hello? -Hello, mr. Banks? | -喂? -你好 是Banks先生吗? | 
| [23:16] | Yes? | 是的 你是? | 
| [23:17] | This is Terry Whittaker calling from the Handley High Alumni Association. | 我是Handley男高协会的Terry Whittaker | 
| [23:22] | We’re planning the big reunion, | 我们打算办一次同学聚会 | 
| [23:24] | and we’re having some trouble locating Priscilla. | 我们联系不到Priscilla | 
| [23:27] | We’d sure like to track her down. | 我们很想联系到她 | 
| [23:29] | Well, so would we. | 嗯 我们也是 | 
| [23:31] | I’m sorry? | 什么? | 
| [23:33] | Last we heard, she was living in Neptune, California. | 我们最后一次有她的消息 是在加利福尼亚的Neptune | 
| [23:35] | I only know ’cause she sent her ma a “get well soon” card a few months back. | 她几个月前给她的妈妈寄过慰问卡 | 
| [23:39] | Did you happen to keep the return address? | 你保留回信地址了吗? | 
| [23:41] | There wasn’t one. | 没有地址 | 
| [23:42] | I guess she didn’t want us writing back. | 我想她大概不想让我们给她回信 | 
| [23:46] | Thanks for your time, mr. Banks. | 谢谢你 Banks先生 | 
| [23:49] | If you find her, you mind telling her her ma passed on? | 如果你找到她 能告诉她一声她妈妈去世了吗? | 
| [23:57] | You here to confess? | 你是来认罪的吗? | 
| [23:58] | Is that your tail I see between your legs? | 我抓到你的小尾巴了? | 
| [24:00] | No. But I can see how you might get confused. | 不是 我想你大概弄错了 | 
| [24:03] | I need you to get me into Clemmons’ office. | 我需要你帮我进去Clemmons的办公室 | 
| [24:05] | Look, I know you got a key. You spend as much time in there as he does. | 听着 我知道你有钥匙 你在那呆的时间 跟他一样多 | 
| [24:08] | You want my help? | 你需要我的帮助? | 
| [24:09] | You’re gonna have to answer a few questions for me. | 那你要回答我几个问题 | 
| [24:11] | First, what do you need out of Clemmons’ office? | 首先 你要从Clemmons办公室里拿什么东西? | 
| [24:14] | A paddle. It belonged to Thumper. | 一块木板 曾经是Thumper的 | 
| [24:17] | Clemmons confiscated it. | 被Clemmons没收了 | 
| [24:19] | Belonged? Interesting use of the past tense. | 曾经是? 很有趣你用了过去时 | 
| [24:23] | What’s so special about this paddle? | 这块木板有什么特别之处? | 
| [24:24] | I saw it when I dumped the carnival cash in Thumper’s shop locker. | 我弄坏Thumper的储物柜的时候见过 | 
| [24:27] | It had license plates and grids on it. | 上面有牌照和网格 | 
| [24:30] | I’m guessing those plates belong to the people | 我猜那些是属于 | 
| [24:32] | he was delivering product to for the Fitzpatricks. | 他帮Fitzpatricks卖货的客源的 | 
| [24:34] | He probably made it as some kind of insurance policy. | 他很可能是用这种方式给自己买个保险 | 
| [24:37] | How’s that working out for him? | 怎么说? | 
| [24:38] | The Fitzpatricks have turned the P.C.H.Ers into slave labor. | Fitzpatricks把这些P.C.H.Ers变成了苦役 | 
| [24:42] | There’s nothing those guys won’t do to ensure timely payment. | 如果不能保证及时支付 他们什么都做得出来 | 
| [24:44] | Threats, beatings, torture. | 威胁 殴打 折磨 | 
| [24:46] | That paddle, if it is what I think it is, | 那块木板 如果它的作用如我所料 | 
| [24:49] | it’s serious leverage. | 就是很重要的把柄 | 
| [24:50] | Fair enough. | 很好 | 
| [24:51] | Second question. | 第二个问题 | 
| [24:53] | Why were you following the school bus the day of the crash? | 出事那天 你为什么要跟踪校车? | 
| [24:55] | Cervando. | |
| [24:56] | I loved the guy, but he was book-smart and street-dumb. | 我喜欢那个家伙 但他看着聪明 却是个草包 | 
| [25:00] | He was telling anybody who listened how he hustled Liam Fitzpatrick, and | 他跟所有人说他是如何骗了Liam Fitzpatrick | 
| [25:03] | word was out that Liam was looking for him. | 消息流了出去 Liam在找他 | 
| [25:06] | I had his back, just in case. | 我跟在后面 只是以防万一 | 
| [25:10] | You believe me? | 你相信我吗? | 
| [25:10] | How could I not when you’re batting those Maybelline lashes at me? | 你拿那些人的小命作赌注让我怎么能不信? | 
| [25:16] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 爸爸 | 
| [25:17] | I’m heading out, honey. | 我正要出去 亲爱的 | 
| [25:18] | See you at home soon? | 一会到家见? | 
| [25:19] | I have a shift at the hut. | 我还要到酒馆换班 | 
| [25:22] | Lock up, would you? | 锁好门 好么? | 
| [25:25] | Eli. | |
| [25:26] | Sheriff. | 治安官 | 
| [25:30] | Key, please? | 给我钥匙好么? | 
| [25:38] | -Keep it. -Seriously? | -留着吧 -真的? | 
| [25:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [25:40] | Clemmons changed his locks. | Clemmons把锁换了 | 
| [25:42] | It’s worthless. | 这没用了 | 
| [25:44] | What? You make me jump through all your hoops just so — | 什么? 我通过你的测试却 — | 
| [25:46] | Lucky I have a copy of this, huh? | 很幸运我复印了一份 啊? | 
| [25:52] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是不可思议 | 
| [25:57] | What do you say we figure out who some of those fine folks are? | 如果我们弄清了上面的名单 你准备说什么? | 
| [26:08] | What a relief. | 真是松了口气 | 
| [26:08] | It seems I wasn’t lying about Jackie’s waitressing skills. | 看来对于Jackie的服务水平我没说错 | 
| [26:13] | Nice to see all those Manhattan ballet lessons finally pay off | 很高兴见到曼哈顿的芭蕾舞课 | 
| [26:16] | in the service industry. | 终于在服务行业得到应用了 | 
| [26:27] | Hey, Jackie. | 嘿 Jackie | 
| [26:29] | Table eight requested to sit in your section. | 八号桌要求你服务 | 
| [26:42] | -Hey. | -Hey. -嘿 -嘿 | 
| [26:44] | Look, what I said to you at school — | 听着 我那天在学校说的 — | 
| [26:46] | don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 | 
| [26:47] | Can’t help myself. I’m worried. | 我控制不了 我很担心你 | 
| [26:50] | I didn’t mean for it to come out like that. | 那些话并不是我的原意 | 
| [26:53] | What I was trying to say was, | 我想说的是 | 
| [26:54] | if it’s really your own reputation that you’re worried about, | 如果你担心的是你的名声 | 
| [26:58] | then I hope you can get past that. | 那么我希望你就让它随风而去 | 
| [27:00] | But if it’s not about your reputation, | 但如果跟你的名声无关 | 
| [27:01] | if it’s just that yodon’t feel the same way about me that I feel about you… | 如果只是你对我没有感觉… | 
| [27:07] | then I’ll understand. | 那我就明白了 | 
| [27:09] | And I’ll back off. | 我不会再烦你 | 
| [27:11] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 | 
| [27:14] | I like you a lot, Wallace. | 我很喜欢你 Wallace | 
| [27:18] | Too much, I think. | 我想是太喜欢了 | 
| [27:19] | Then to hell with what anyone else thinks. | 那干吗还在乎其他人的想法 | 
| [27:23] | -I’ve been accepted to the Sorbonne. -Hey, that’s great. | -我被巴黎大学录取了 -嘿 太棒了 | 
| [27:27] | It’s in Paris. | 学校在巴黎 | 
| [27:29] | I leave the day after graduation. | 毕业的转天我就要走了 | 
| [27:31] | What’s that give us? Five weeks? | 能怎么样? 五周的时间? | 
| [27:34] | Just enough time to get our hearts broken? | 然后伤心离开? | 
| [27:37] | There’s no happy ending out there for us. | 我们之间是没有圆满结局的 | 
| [27:52] | The barracuda is on the move. | 巴拉可达开始移动了 | 
| [27:55] | Sorry to ask you this on your first night, Jackie, | 很抱歉你刚上班就麻烦你 Jackie | 
| [27:57] | but can you cover my tables until closing? | 在关门之前你能顶我的班吗? | 
| [27:59] | Sure. No sweat. | 当然 不麻烦 | 
| [28:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:02] | I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 | 
| [28:11] | Wait for it. | 等它过来 | 
| [28:22] | [“Treat Her Like a Lady”] You’ve got to treat her like a lady | |
| [28:26] | [Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose] and she’ll give in to you, | |
| [28:28] | Uh-huh now, who can see? | |
| [28:31] | You know what I mean? | |
| [28:33] | Oh, you got to love her Love her | |
| [28:35] | And tease her Tease her | |
| [28:37] | But most of all you got to please her Please her | |
| [28:41] | You got to hold her Hold her | |
| [28:42] | And want her Want her | |
| [28:44] | And make her feel you always need her Need her | |
| [28:48] | You know a woman Woman | |
| [28:50] | Is sentimental | |
| [28:53] | I think he’s still inside. | 我想他还在里面 | 
| [28:55] | I just saw a flashlight moving around. | 我刚看到手电筒晃来晃去 | 
| [28:57] | Hand me my gun out of the glove box. | 把我的枪从手套式操作箱里拿出来 | 
| [28:59] | And she’ll give you happiness | |
| [29:05] | -Hey, sweetie. -Dad, I need your help. | -嘿 亲爱的 -爸爸 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [29:08] | I’m following this guy, and I’m pretty sure somebody’s gonna get shot. | 我在跟踪一个人 我想有人要挨枪子儿了 | 
| [29:11] | Tell me where you are, honey. | 告诉我你的位置 亲爱的 | 
| [29:13] | The northwest corner of Satsuma and Chandler. | Satsum和Chandler的西北角 | 
| [29:17] | I want you to pull up in front of the house | 我要你把车停在房子前面 | 
| [29:18] | and wait for me with the engine running. | 开着引擎等着我 | 
| [29:20] | If you see anybody but me coming toward the car, | 如果看到除了我之外的人靠近汽车 | 
| [29:21] | you get the hell out of there. You understand? | 你就马上离开那 明白了吗? | 
| [29:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪? | 
| [29:25] | Dad? | 爸爸? | 
| [29:26] | Dad?! Talk to me what’s going on? | 爸爸?! 告诉我发生了什么事? | 
| [29:31] | Dad? | 爸爸? | 
| [29:33] | Dad? | 爸爸? | 
| [29:34] | Dad? | 爸爸? | 
| [29:42] | Dad? | 爸爸? | 
| [30:06] | Help you find something? | 找到什么了吗? | 
| [30:11] | Oh, my, my, my. | 哦 天哪天哪天哪 | 
| [30:14] | But maybe it is true about the luck of the irish. | 但也许爱尔兰人的郝云说得没错 | 
| [30:19] | Keith Mars on the wrong end of a robbery in progress. | Keith Mars在入室抢劫中被枪杀 | 
| [30:23] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [30:24] | Hey. You want to make a run for it — | 嘿 你要不要反抗– | 
| [30:26] | it’ll just help sell my story when the crime-scene investigator show up. | 故事里出现罪案现场调查人 就更好卖了 | 
| [30:30] | Liam… | |
| [30:34] | don’t do this, please. | 请别这么做 | 
| [30:39] | I have a daughter. | 我还有个女儿 | 
| [30:40] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 | 
| [30:41] | Sweet girl. | 可爱的姑娘 | 
| [30:43] | I’ll keep an eye on her when you’re gone. | 你不在的时候 我会照顾她的 | 
| [30:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? | 
| [30:59] | Who’s that in my house? What the hell is going on? | 谁在我的房子里?这究竟是怎么回事? | 
| [31:17] | Move, or you’re a hood ornament. | 闪开 还是你想做我引擎的装饰品 | 
| [31:29] | Why was the former sheriff in my house? | 前任治安官在我的房子里干什么? | 
| [31:32] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 | 
| [31:34] | This is bad. | 糟糕 | 
| [31:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [31:36] | I got to track him down and ask him. | 我会找去问他的 | 
| [31:39] | That would be worse. | 那更糟 | 
| [31:42] | His gun wasn’t loaded. | 他的枪没装子弹 | 
| [31:46] | If you wouldn’t have hung up on me, I could have told you. | 我跟你说过 别让我担心 | 
| [31:50] | The bullets are in the ashtray. | 子弹在烟灰缸里 | 
| [32:00] | Think we should return them? | 要还给他们吗? | 
| [32:12] | So I take it Kendall Casablancas/ Priscilla Banks has a secret house. | 那么 我想Kendall Casablancas 也就是Priscilla Banks有个秘密居所 | 
| [32:16] | Yep. I take it you found your barracuda? | 是的 我想你找到那辆巴拉可达了? | 
| [32:19] | Yep. You find anything in the house? | 是的 有没有在房子里找到什么? | 
| [32:21] | Say, plans to blow up a bus? | 比如 计划炸掉大巴? | 
| [32:24] | Just this. | 只找到这个 | 
| [32:27] | Her hard drive. | 她的硬盘 | 
| [32:39] | Bingo. | 找到了 | 
| [32:41] | All right, you guys a in. | 好了 你们可以查看硬盘了 | 
| [32:42] | -Thanks, mac. -I’m not speaking to you. | -谢谢 mac -我不是对你说的 | 
| [32:44] | Butters asked if he should rent a room for prom night. | Butters问我要不要在舞会那晚租间房子 | 
| [32:47] | I’m doing this for your dad. | 我是来帮你爸爸的 | 
| [32:48] | Mr. Mars, what else can I do for you? | Mars先生 还有什么需要帮忙的吗? | 
| [32:50] | You mind printing every e-mail, every document? | 你介意把所有邮件和文件都打印出来吗? | 
| [32:53] | Your wish is my shift-command. | 你的愿望就是转换命令 | 
| [32:56] | Little computer humor for you there. | 一点计算机幽默 | 
| [32:59] | I liked it better when you weren’t speaking to me. | 我更喜欢你不跟我说话的样子 | 
| [33:18] | Oooh yeah! | 哦 耶 | 
| [33:22] | So, how’d we make out in school this week, ladies? | 那么 这周在学校干得怎么样 女士们? | 
| [33:28] | That’s all there is. | 就这些了 | 
| [33:32] | Little light. | 有点轻啊 | 
| [33:35] | Well, this is bad. | 噢 太糟了 | 
| [33:38] | I’ve had a doozy of a night. | 我今晚过得不太寻常 | 
| [33:40] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我现在心情非常不好 | 
| [33:41] | Supply and demand. | 供与求 | 
| [33:43] | That’s all that people are buying. | 人们就买了这些 | 
| [33:45] | Then create demand. | 那就创造购买力 | 
| [33:47] | What is this? | 这是什么? | 
| [33:48] | They act like the rich kids were the only ones with money. | 就好像只有有钱的孩子才有钱一样 | 
| [33:52] | Throw a rave on the beach. | 在沙滩上大吼一声 | 
| [33:55] | You got finals coming up, right? People need to stay awake. | 就有结果 对么?人们需要保持清醒 | 
| [33:57] | People need to study. | 人们需要学习 | 
| [34:00] | It’s called “pusher” for a reason. | 这才叫 毒贩 | 
| [34:06] | All right, what do you say we try a new motivational technique? | 好了 我们试个新玩意如何? | 
| [34:12] | You. The scrawny one. | 你 那个瘦子 | 
| [34:14] | He’s been short two weeks in a row. | 他已经两个星期没卖出去了 | 
| [34:15] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [34:24] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [34:33] | Now, I will cut the kid down as soon as this hat is full of bills. | 那么 这个帽子装满钞票的时候 我就把他放下来 | 
| [34:40] | But in the meantime, | 但同时 | 
| [34:42] | Gecklan here — | 这个Gecklan — | 
| [34:44] | he’s gonna show me some of that… | 他会给我表演一下… | 
| [34:46] | he’s always bragging about. | 他总喜欢吹牛 | 
| [34:51] | Work the body. | 上 | 
| [34:54] | Work the body! | 上 | 
| [35:13] | Well, hey, hey! | 哦 嘿 嘿 | 
| [35:16] | Didn’t this used to be your gang? | 他们以前是不是你的人? | 
| [35:18] | Why don’t you help us whip some of your boys into shape here? | 干嘛不过来帮我们教训教训他们? | 
| [35:23] | The P.C.H.Ers ain’t dealing for you no more. | P.C.H.Ers不会再跟你们做交易了 | 
| [35:29] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [35:30] | So, what? | 然后呢? | 
| [35:32] | We just shake hands and walk away like gentlemen? | 我们像绅士一样握手 转身离开? | 
| [35:35] | Not sure I’m interested in the handshake, | 我对握手没兴趣 | 
| [35:37] | but I’m fine with the walking away. | 但转身走开这主意不错 | 
| [35:38] | You know, retirement ain’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 你知道 想退出可不是那么容易的 | 
| [35:43] | Ask Thumper. | 问问Thumper就知道了 | 
| [35:44] | You’re not threatening me, are you? | 你不会是在威胁我吧? | 
| [35:46] | ‘Cause you ought to be nicer to a guy who’s got this. | 你应该对掌握着这个的人好点才对 | 
| [35:49] | What’s that supposed to be? | 这是什么? | 
| [35:51] | Just a list… | 只是个名单… | 
| [35:53] | of all your big-shot clients, | 你们所有的大客户 | 
| [35:54] | lawyers on speed, | 喜欢玩兴奋的律师 | 
| [35:55] | coked-up pro athletes, celebrities’ kids rolling on “E.” | 吸毒的前运动员 喜欢兴奋剂的名人孩子 | 
| [35:58] | Ask yourself this question — | 问问你自己– | 
| [35:59] | exactly how much business did Heidi Fleiss do | Heidi Fleiss到底干了多少生意 | 
| [36:01] | when her little book went public, huh? | 在她的笔记公布于世的时候 啊? | 
| [36:05] | Might want to hold onto that for me. | 也许你想帮我拿着这个 | 
| [36:07] | We’ll call it collateral. | 我们管这叫担保 | 
| [36:15] | So, how do I know you didn’t make a copy of this? | 那么 我怎么知道你没有复印一份? | 
| [36:18] | Oh, I did make copies. | 哦 我确实复印了 | 
| [36:20] | Lots of them. | 复印了很多 | 
| [36:21] | And the day I go missing is the day they go public. | 我失踪的那天 就是它公布于世的时候 | 
| [36:24] | Might want to keep that in mind. | 你还是好好想想吧 | 
| [36:26] | You might want to watch your back. | 你最好小心点 | 
| [36:28] | Why? You’re gonna be watching it for me. | 为什么? 你会替我注意的 | 
| [36:36] | Yeah! Weevil! | 干得好 Weevil | 
| [36:39] | I knew you’d come through for us, Weevil! | 我就知道你会为我们而来的 Weevil | 
| [36:41] | All right, boys. | 好了 孩子们 | 
| [36:43] | You’re on your own now. | 你们自由了 | 
| [37:13] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗? | 
| [37:15] | Found out that little old lady with the barracuda, | 发现那个有巴拉可达车的老妇人 | 
| [37:17] | Mary McDonald, | |
| [37:19] | is Liam Fitzpatrick’s maternal grandmother. | 是Liam Fitzpatrick的外祖母 | 
| [37:21] | That it? | 就这些? | 
| [37:27] | Weevil said this kid on the bus, Cervando, | Weevil说车上的这个孩子 Cervando | 
| [37:29] | thought the Fitzpatricks were after him. | 认为Fitzpatricks在跟踪他 | 
| [37:30] | He ripped them off, | 他甩掉了他们 | 
| [37:31] | then went bragging. | 然后四处吹嘘 | 
| [37:33] | Liam wanted to shut Cervando up pretty bad. | Liam wanted 想干掉Cervando 很糟糕 | 
| [37:36] | And since Liam had access to explosives through his cousin Danny… | 自从Liam能从他堂兄弟Danny那拿到爆炸物… | 
| [37:44] | that’s the best I can come up with. | 这就是我能想到的了 | 
| [37:45] | I’ve looked through all this stuff, | 我仔细看了这些文件 | 
| [37:46] | and I still can’t find anything to connect Liam and Kendall. | 仍然找不到Liam和Kendall有任何联系 | 
| [37:49] | How about prisoner number 246219? | 那么编号为246219的囚犯呢? | 
| [37:52] | What? | 什么? | 
| [37:53] | 65 e-mails, all to Cormac Fitzpatrick, | 65电子邮件 都是寄给Cormac Fitzpatrick的 | 
| [37:56] | Liam’s older brother doing time up in San Quentin. | Liam的哥哥正在San Quentin服刑 | 
| [38:00] | The dots are starting to connect now. | 点开始连成线了 | 
| [38:02] | What’s he in for? | 他是因为什么进去的? | 
| [38:03] | Fraud. | 诈骗 | 
| [38:04] | Cormac and Kendall were partners, grifters working the long con. | Cormac和Kendall曾经是搭档 长时间在一起诈骗 | 
| [38:08] | She was his roper. | 她是他的诱饵 | 
| [38:09] | That stint she did — | 她做的那些– | 
| [38:10] | I think she took the rap for Cormac, save him a third strike. | 我想她替Cormac顶了一部分罪 使他免于判的更重 | 
| [38:14] | I’d say the rest of the Fitzpatricks owe Kendall a big one. | 我想Fitzpatrick家的其他人 觉得欠Kendall一个人情 | 
| [38:17] | Maybe Liam was following the bus. | 也许Liam在跟踪大巴 | 
| [38:19] | Could have just been out there as Kendall’s eyes. | 很有可能在那当Kendall的眼线 | 
| [38:21] | Called her just at the right moment. | 到了适当时机就给她打电话 | 
| [38:24] | Kendall could have made the call that blew up the bus | Kendall完全有可能 在Casablancas家的游泳池边 | 
| [38:27] | while sipping margaritas by the Casablancas’ pool. | 喝着龙舌兰酒的同时炸掉大巴 | 
| [38:30] | Talk to Logan? | 你跟Logan谈了吗? | 
| [38:31] | He was with her that day, | 他那天是跟她在一起 | 
| [38:33] | but he says Kendall kicked him out hours before the crash. | 但他说Kendall在出事之前就让他离开了 | 
| [38:44] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的那些 | 
| [38:46] | -And? -And I don’t care. | -然后呢? -然后我不在乎 | 
| [38:48] | I say five weeks is five weeks. | 我是说那也是五个星期呢 | 
| [38:51] | Why don’t we make the most of it? | 我们干吗不开心度过? | 
| [38:52] | Forget about the happy ending, Jackie. | 别去想圆满结局了 Jackie | 
| [38:55] | Just worry about being happy now. | 现在快乐最重要 | 
| [39:02] | I just don’t know when I’m gonna meet another girl like you. | 我不知道什么时候才能遇到 另一个像你一样的女孩 | 
| [39:05] | I think it’s safe to say | 我想应该说 | 
| [39:06] | there’s not another Wallace Fennel out there, either. | 也没有另一个Wallace Fennel了 | 
| [39:12] | So, what do you say? | 那么 你觉得呢? | 
| [39:14] | Will you go to prom with me? | 你要跟我一起参加舞会吗? | 
| [39:19] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [39:21] | I’ll do that. | 我要去 | 
| [39:26] | Well, all right, then! | 哦 好的 | 
| [39:28] | I guess I better head down to Eric’s formal wear. | 我想我最好去Eric那找件正式礼服 | 
| [39:30] | I hear those top hats and those canes go quick. | 听说那做衣服快得很 | 
| [39:33] | Veronica! | |
| [39:34] | When a construction crew came across the object… | 当一名建筑工人穿过建筑的时候… | 
| [39:36] | What is it? | 是什么? | 
| [39:37] | Buried just feet from where the body… | 发现脚下埋着… | 
| [39:39] | It’s a special report. | 是特别报道 | 
| [39:41] | They found the murder weapon, that one… used to kill Lilly. | 他们找到了凶器 就是…用来杀死Lilly的 | 
| [39:44] | What about the glass ashtray you found in the pool? | 那你在游泳池里发现的玻璃烟灰缸又怎么解释? | 
| [39:47] | We figured that’s what he used. | 我们认为那是他使用的 | 
| [39:48] | Why else would it be in the pool? | 为什么会在游泳池里? | 
| [39:50] | Okay, but that doesn’t really change anything, does it? | 好吧 但那也改变不了什么 对吧? | 
| [39:53] | They found it buried in the Kanes’ backyard. | 他们发现它埋在Kanes的后院里 | 
| [39:56] | The new owners were removing the swimming pool, | 新业主想要移走游泳池 | 
| [39:57] | and they found Aaron’s oscar statue. | 然后发现了Aaron的奥斯卡雕像 | 
| [40:00] | What? | 什么? | 
| [40:03] | But doesn’t that help us? | 但那对我们也没什么帮助? | 
| [40:07] | I mean, with his prosecution? | 我是说 关于他的起诉? | 
| [40:08] | Honey, in addition to Lilly’s blood, | 亲爱的 除了Lilly的血之外 | 
| [40:11] | the sheriff found some of Duncan’s hair on the murder weapon. | 治安官还在凶器上发现了Duncan的头发 | 
| [40:28] | He’s in his room. | 他在房间里 | 
| [40:29] | -Hold it. -Ow! What are you doing? | -等等 -哦 你干什么? | 
| [40:31] | Looks like you had a rough night. | 看来你昨晚过得很难啊 | 
| [40:33] | Is that your bike out front? | 外面是你的摩托车? | 
| [40:36] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [40:38] | You know exactly who killed your brother’s dog, don’t you? | 你知道是谁杀了你兄弟的狗 对不对? | 
| [40:41] | Same guys who ground up your face. | 跟打你的是同一个人 | 
| [40:43] | Liam Fitzpatrick. What happened? | Liam Fitzpatrick 出了什么事? | 
| [40:46] | A little late with a payment? | 交钱的时间晚了? | 
| [40:49] | I’ve learned that when someone just stands there | 从一个人站在那 | 
| [40:51] | with his mouth open like that, | 张大嘴 我就能看出来 | 
| [40:53] | it means he’s guilty. | 他觉得有罪恶感 | 
| [40:55] | Listen, just don’t tell Harry. | 听着 不要告诉Harry | 
| [40:56] | If he finds out what happened — | 如果他知道发生了什么事– | 
| [40:57] | Cry to someone else. | 找其他人哭诉吧 | 
| [40:58] | This beating you’ve got coming. | 你这顿打是逃不掉的 | 
| [41:00] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [41:02] | It’s not me I’m worried about. | 我不是担心自己 | 
| [41:04] | My brother hears that Liam was the one that killed his dog, | 我兄弟一旦知道是Liam杀了他的狗 | 
| [41:06] | he’ll go after him. | 他会去找Liam算账的 | 
| [41:07] | I swear to god, man, Harry isn’t afraid of anybody. | 我发誓 伙计 Harry谁都不怕 | 
| [41:09] | So you’re asking me to lie to him to save his life? | 那么你让我对他撒谎 是为了救他的命? | 
| [41:14] | I’m asking you not to tell him | 我求你不要告诉他 | 
| [41:15] | so my brother doesn’t spend the rest of his life in prison | 是因为我不想他的后半辈子在监狱里度过 | 
| [41:17] | because he put a razor-cut, three-blade, broadhead arrow | 因为他会拿着三层刀片的剃刀 | 
| [41:20] | through Liam Fitzpatrick’s throat. | 割断Liam Fitzpatrick的喉咙 | 
| [41:23] | Billy, who is it? | Billy 是谁呀? | 
| [41:26] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [41:30] | So, all I have to do is give Harry | 那么 我要做的就是告诉Harry | 
| [41:32] | the name of the man who tried to kill my dad | 昨晚想要冷血杀死我爸爸 | 
| [41:34] | in cold blood last night — | 那个家伙的名字– | 
| [41:36] | Liam Fitzpatrick. | |
| [41:38] | He’s a killer, | 他是个杀手 | 
| [41:39] | and there’s a good possibility he’s responsible | 而且他很有可能要对 | 
| [41:41] | for the deaths of everybody on that bus. | 大巴上死去的人们负责 | 
| [41:43] | I, for one, wouldn’t miss him. | 例如 我 是不会放过他的 | 
| [41:49] | Were you able to find out who ran over my dog? | 你能找到是谁杀死了我的狗吗? | 
| [41:59] | No. | 不能 | 
| [42:00] | Transcript: Raceman / Synchro: BLue www.forom.com |