时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Here it is… First day of college. | 今天是大学的第一天 |
[00:18] | What do you say, Veronica? | 你想说什么 Veronica? |
[00:19] | New school, fresh start… | 新学校 新开始 |
[00:21] | How about you try not to piss anyone off this time around? | 这段时间 试着不要去惹毛别人怎么样? |
[00:28] | Welcome to college, where it’s okay to skip class. | 欢迎来到大学 在这里 可以翘课 |
[00:33] | Just not mine. | 但不要翘我的课 |
[00:34] | Skip class? I’m gonna staple myself to the floor. | 翘课? 我打算把我自己钉在地板上 |
[00:39] | Before we dive in, I’ve been asked to plug | 在我们进入正题之前 要介绍一下刑事犯罪系的指导项目 |
[00:41] | the criminology department’s mentoring program. | |
[00:43] | We work with at-risk kids here in Neptune. | 在Neptune我们面对着处于危险边缘的孩子 |
[00:46] | Our philosophy is that it’s better to prevent crimes through intervention | 在犯罪前加以阻止 比发生之后 再强制解决更好 |
[00:49] | than be forced to solve them later. | |
[00:51] | My teaching assistant, Timothy Foyle, | 我的助教 |
[00:53] | will take the names of those who would like to volunteer. | 会记下志愿者的名单 |
[00:56] | Here’s your reading list for the semester. | 这是你们这学期的读书目录 |
[00:58] | All should be available used at the co-op. | 在合作商店都能找到旧的 |
[01:00] | What about your book, dr. Landry? | – 那你的书呢 Landry教授? – 特征描述是一门高级课程 |
[01:02] | Profiling is an upper-level course. | |
[01:04] | Got to walk before we run. | 在跑之前应该先学走 |
[01:08] | All right, what do you say we start off the semester | 好的 让这学期开始的有趣点怎么样? |
[01:10] | with a little bit of ridiculous fun? | |
[01:14] | Murder… on the Riverboat Queen. | 谋杀… 在皇后号游船上 |
[01:17] | If Tim hands you an envelope, | 如果Tim发给你一个信封 |
[01:18] | that makes you a passenger and a witness | 你就是皇后号游船上的乘客兼目击者 |
[01:20] | On the Riverboat Queen. | |
[01:22] | Go ahead, open your envelope. | 打开信封 里面有你扮演这个角色所需要的所有细节 你是谁 你看到了什么 |
[01:23] | It’ll give you all the details you need to play this role… Who you are, what you saw. | |
[01:29] | If you’re the murderer, you’re given your cover story. | 如果你是那个凶手 还包括你行凶背后的故事 |
[01:32] | Now, if you’re not given a card, | 如果没有给你们卡片 |
[01:33] | that makes you one of the pinkertons brought on board to solve the case. | 那你们就是上船破案的私家侦探 |
[01:36] | You can question any of the passengers. | 你可以向任意一个乘客提问 |
[01:40] | The current record for solving the case is 16 minutes, | 目前为止的纪录是16分钟 |
[01:44] | courtesy of the amazing mr. Foyle. | 我们的神奇先生Foyle |
[01:47] | All right, detectives. | 好的 侦探们 |
[01:49] | You may begin questioning your passengers… | 你们可以开始向乘客提问了 |
[01:52] | now. | 开始计时 在那天晚上十一点… |
[02:21] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[02:22] | Dr. Landry expects everyone to participate. | Landry教授希望每个人都能参与 |
[02:25] | Is it possible you ended up in the wrong class? | 你是不是进错教室了? |
[02:27] | Your academic advisor can get you into something else, you know. | 你的学术顾问会让你上其他课的 |
[02:31] | Elementary education, maybe. | 基础教育 有可能 |
[02:32] | I think it’s okay to read magazines over there. | 在那儿看杂志比较好 |
[02:33] | They even cut them up sometimes, make little collages. | 有时候他们甚至还把杂志裁开 做成一些拼接画 |
[02:37] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[02:41] | – Dr. Landry. – What you got? | Landry教授 什么事? |
[02:44] | This girl says she’s got it. | 这个女孩说她知道了 |
[02:46] | But she hasn’t moved from her seat. | 但她坐在那儿都没动过 |
[02:48] | And you are? | 你是? |
[02:50] | Veronica Mars. | – 好的 Veronica Mars 你会把谁送进监狱度过他的余生呢? |
[02:51] | So, Veronica Mars, who are you going to send to prison | |
[02:54] | for the rest of his natural-born days? | |
[02:58] | The blind… Yet not really blind… | 那个盲人…但并不是真的盲人 |
[03:01] | fiddle player, Rutherford Stiles. | 小提琴手 Rutherford Stiles |
[03:08] | Congratulations, Veronica. | 恭喜你 Veronica |
[03:10] | All right, everybody, you can stop. | 大家可以停了 |
[03:12] | We have a winner and a new record-holder. | 赢家产生了 并且刷新了纪录 |
[03:14] | Six minutes. | 六分钟 |
[03:16] | So, how’d you figure it out? | 你是怎么破的案? |
[03:19] | “Murder on the riverboat queen” Was a murder mystery in a box game | “皇后号游船上的谋杀”是解谜游戏中的谋杀迷案 |
[03:22] | made by Wigwam Toys in the late ’80s. | 由Wigwam玩具公司在八十年代后期推出 |
[03:25] | Fans of the game set up message boards online | 这个游戏的爱好者们在网上建立了留言板 |
[03:27] | that gave away details. | 可以找到些细节 |
[03:29] | I just ignored all the spoiler alerts, | 我只是忽略了所有的干扰信息 |
[03:31] | which I know is kind of douchebaggy, but… | – 这可能有点过于自信了 但是… – 这是80年代的游戏 你不能使用网络 |
[03:33] | The game is set in the 1890s. You can’t use the internet. | |
[03:37] | Was that a rule? | 有这条规定吗? |
[03:38] | It wasn’t a rule. | – 没有 – 在游戏中有两个可能的杀人凶手 |
[03:39] | And there are two possible killers in the box. | |
[03:42] | You just took a 50/50 stab, didn’t you? | – 你不过是猜对了而已吧? – 抱歉 不是 另一个嫌疑犯是McGee伯爵夫人 Landry教授刚才问我准备送谁进监狱度过”他”的余生 |
[03:44] | Sorry, no. The other killer is Countess McGee. | |
[03:48] | Dr. Landry just asked me who I was going to send away | |
[03:50] | for the rest of HIS natural-born days. | |
[03:53] | That kind of sold me on blind Rutherford. | 这句话使我锁定了盲人Rutherford |
[03:55] | There is one thing I can’t figure out, though. | 不过还有一件事我没弄明白 |
[03:58] | What did you do for the extra 10 minutes? | 比我多用的那十分钟你在干什么? |
[04:04] | A long time ago, | -=伊甸园VM字幕联盟=- |
[04:07] | We used to be friends, but I… | |
[04:10] | Haven’t thought of you lately at all. | -=伊甸园VM字幕联盟=- [Veronica Mars]-[美眉校探] |
[04:15] | Come on, now, sugar! | |
[04:17] | Bring it on, bring it on, yeah! | |
[04:19] | Just remember me when… | |
[04:23] | We used to be friends | |
[04:25] | A long time ago | |
[04:27] | We used to be friends * | |
[04:31] | Veronica Mars 3×01 Welcome Wagon | |
[04:38] | You a bounty hunter, boy? | 你是个赏金猎人么? |
[04:42] | I really shouldn’t have pushed for the Clint Eastwood marathon. | 我真不该逼你去看 克林特・伊斯特伍德的电影巡回展的 (展出的全是一系列阳刚的西部牛仔影片) |
[04:45] | Now I’ve ruined you. | 我把你给毁了 |
[04:48] | I didn’t think it was possible to make you more butch. | 我本来也没想到这会使你更像男人 |
[04:51] | Stupid, stupid Logan. | 笨蛋 笨蛋 Logan 想感觉像个男人吗?送我去上课? |
[04:54] | Well, want to feel like a man? Walk me to class? | |
[04:58] | Carry your books? | – 帮你拿书? – 为什么不呢? |
[04:59] | Why not? | |
[05:02] | Guess who I saw on campus today? | 猜猜我今天在校园里看到谁了? |
[05:05] | Some girl going wild? | 某个狂野的女孩? |
[05:06] | As I understand it, It happens all the time in college. | 据我所知 在大学这很平常 |
[05:10] | I’m on the verge of it right now. | 我也正在狂野的边缘 |
[05:11] | No Dick, my B.F.F. | Dick 我永远的好朋友 |
[05:14] | I thought he was crashing with his dad in the caymans. | – 我原以为他和他老爸在Caymans岛坠机了 – 没有 他回来了 |
[05:16] | Nah, he’s back. | |
[05:18] | You guys talk? | 你们聊了? |
[05:19] | Yeah, but it was brief. | 嗯 几句而已 |
[05:21] | Shouted his name, flipped me off. The bonds of friendship. | 我大叫他的名字 他把我撂倒在地 友谊的结合 |
[05:25] | It was enough of a struggle getting you into Hearst. | 这已足够你进HEARST了 你觉得他怎么进来的? |
[05:27] | How do you think he managed it? | |
[05:29] | Well his mom remarried Schwarzenegger’s business manager. | 他妈妈改嫁给了Schwarzenegger的经理 |
[05:31] | – Ah… – Yeah… | |
[05:33] | I’m sure a call from the governor | 我肯定长官打个电话 就能让你上州内的大部分大学 有些人说Dick过得一团糟 |
[05:34] | can get you into most colleges in the state. | |
[05:39] | Hey, some people are saying Dick’s a mess, | |
[05:44] | you know, on account of his brother Greg Louganis-ing off my roof. | 他弟弟是从我家房顶上跳下去的 |
[05:48] | It wasn’t your fault Cassidy jumped. | Cassidy的死并不是你的错 |
[05:51] | Nothing’s ever my fault. | 所有事都不是我的错 |
[06:18] | Vinnie… what brings you to the good part | 是什么让你弃暗投明了呢? |
[06:20] | of the wrong side of the tracks? | |
[06:23] | Dollar signs, mi amigo. The almighty buck. | 美元说话了 亲爱的朋友 当然是万能的金钱 |
[06:26] | I got a case that requires a little double-detective duty. | 我接了一个活 要两个人才能干 |
[06:30] | Lucky Pierre owns a jewelry store | 幸运的Pierre有一家珠宝店 |
[06:33] | And suspects that he’s got an embezzler. | 他怀疑有一个人侵吞公款 |
[06:36] | What do you say, huh? Wonder twin powers, activate. | 你觉得怎么样? – 神奇双子星的威力 释放! – 不行 Vinnie 我有自己的活 要出城 |
[06:39] | Can’t, Vinnie… Got my own case, And it’s taking me out of town. | |
[06:43] | A hit? I understand there’s good money in that. | 谋杀案? 我知道那肯定是一笔大买卖 |
[06:46] | How does one break in? Is there a union of some kind? | 让我也插一脚怎么样? 是不是有个协会什么的? |
[06:49] | Put in a good word for me, would you? | 你会为我说些好话吧? |
[06:52] | You know, I thought about getting myself a briefcase. | 我也想过给自己搞个公文包 |
[06:55] | Not that I really need it. | 倒不是我真的需要 |
[06:57] | You know, everything I need, I keep right up here. | 你知道 我要的都在这儿了 |
[06:59] | Vinnie… I’m busy. | – 我很忙 – 好的 如果你真的不想干的话 |
[07:03] | Okay, okay. If you want to be that guy. | |
[07:11] | Dad? Come here. | 老爸 过来 |
[07:16] | – You beckoned. – Yeah. You’ll never believe it. | – 你叫我? – 没错 你绝不可能相信 |
[07:19] | A maid from our hotel in New York | 我们在纽约住的旅馆里有个女仆 找到了那个存着我们度假照片的闪存卡 |
[07:20] | found the flash card with all our vacation pictures on it. | |
[07:24] | Hot dog! | 热狗! |
[07:26] | “Hot dog”? | – “热狗”? – 这是表达兴奋和激情的一种方式 |
[07:27] | It’s an expression of excitement and enthusiasm. | |
[07:30] | Joe and Frank Hardy and I used to say “hot dog” all the time | 我和Joe还有Frank Hardy以前总说”热狗” |
[07:33] | while we were waiting for the carhop | 在汽车餐馆的入口处 等服务员给我们麦芽的时候 |
[07:35] | to bring us our malteds at the drive-in. | |
[07:37] | Drive-in? | – 汽车餐馆? – 我恨你 – 你爱我 – 没错 但那是本能 |
[07:38] | – I hate you. – You love me. | |
[07:40] | Yeah, but it’s all instinct. | |
[07:41] | Okay, you’ll notice the first couple dozen photos | 你会注意到最前面的一堆照片 都是你女儿把手伸直了自拍的 |
[07:44] | feature your daughter doing the one-handed self portrait, | |
[07:47] | as her negligent father showed up three days late. | 直到她粗心大意的爸爸三天后出现为止 |
[07:50] | But look. You finally make it. | 不过瞧 最终你还是来了 |
[07:53] | Here we are in front of the “Spamalot”. | 这是我们在Spamalot前面 |
[07:57] | Here we are in front of the Empire State building. | 这是我们在帝国大厦前 |
[08:00] | That’s the Chrysler building. | 这是克莱斯勒大厦 |
[08:02] | No, it isn’t. | 不对 |
[08:03] | Veronica, there are a few things in life | 生活中有些事你要尊重我的年龄和经验 |
[08:04] | to which you will have to defer to my age and experience, | |
[08:07] | and that, sweet child of mine, is the Chrysler building. | 那个 我亲爱的孩子 是克莱斯勒大厦 |
[08:11] | Senility… that comes with age, too, right? | 衰老 也伴随着年龄 不是吗? |
[08:15] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[08:18] | Oh, by the way, how was your first day? | 对了 第一天过的怎么样? |
[08:21] | How does it feel being a college student? | 作为一个大学生有什么感觉? |
[08:22] | Oh, it’s exhausting. | 精疲力尽 |
[08:25] | I had one whole class today. | 我今天上了一整天课 |
[08:27] | – Did you make any friends? – Lord, no. | – 交了朋友没? – 主啊 没有 |
[08:29] | Enemies? | 树敌了没? |
[08:32] | Yeah, well, it is a day that ends in a “y”. | 嗯 – 不怎么顺的一天啊 – 哦 你惹恼了一头公牛 知道了吧? |
[08:34] | Hey, you mess with the bull, okay? | |
[08:38] | Look, here you are stuffing cupcakes in your face at Magnolia Bakery. | 看 这是你脸上被砸了蛋糕的样子 在木兰面包店 |
[08:42] | Say, you remember I’m gonna be gone a few days, | 那你记得我要离开几天吧? |
[08:45] | That bail-jumper I’ve been tracking? | 去跟进我的那宗保释逃脱案 |
[08:47] | I’ll hold down the fort. | 我会处理生意的 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I’m afraid I put Backup in charge while I’m away, | 是啊 恐怕我不在的时候 我得找个后备在这里管事 |
[08:52] | and he’s been instructed to maul your boyfriend | 而且要授命他狠揍你男朋友 如果他在这儿过夜的话 |
[08:54] | if he’s here past midnight. | |
[08:55] | Backup’s in charge? | 找个后备管着? |
[08:57] | What about the bitch he’s been seeing? | 它看着的这个家伙怎么样? |
[09:06] | – Hey. | – Hey. 嘿 嘿 |
[09:08] | You must be my roommate, Stosh? | 你一定是我的室友 Stosh? |
[09:09] | Uh, call me “Piz”. | 叫我PIZ |
[09:11] | But you’re… Wallace? | 你是… |
[09:15] | I’m sorry, there must be some mistake. | 抱歉 可一定是出了什么差错 |
[09:16] | On my roommate-request form, | 在我的室友申请表上 |
[09:18] | I specifically said I didn’t want a roommate who was… | 我特别注明了 我不想要一名…呃… |
[09:21] | you know… | |
[09:26] | What? | 什么? |
[09:27] | Better-looking than me. I made it very clear. | 比我长得更帅的室友 我写的很清楚 |
[09:29] | Sorry, man. Fairest of them all right here. | 对不起 哥们 这么安排是最公平的了 |
[09:33] | Took this side. I hope that’s cool. | – 你睡这张床 我希望没什么问题 – 没问题 |
[09:34] | Yeah, no sweat. | |
[09:36] | I rarely wear clothes indoors. I hope that’s cool. | 我在室内很少穿衣服 我希望这也没什么问题 |
[09:39] | That’s not cool at all. | 这样可不怎么好 |
[09:42] | You got more stuff? | 你还有别的行李吗? |
[09:43] | Mmh, just a carful of boxes containing all my worldly possessions. | 只有满满一车的箱子了 我所有的家当 |
[09:47] | – Want some help? – Yes! | – 要帮忙吗? – 太好了 |
[09:49] | Over here. | 就在那边 |
[09:51] | Yeah, this fine example of american automotive engineering is mine. | 这个美国汽车发动机的 典范之作就是我的 |
[09:58] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[10:00] | Where’s all your stuff? | 你的东西呢? |
[10:02] | It’s all gone. Everything I own. It was here five minutes ago. | 全不见了 我所有的东西! 5分钟前 它们还在的 现在都不见了 |
[10:05] | Now it’s gone. | |
[10:08] | I know someone. She’ll get your stuff back. | 我认识个人 她能帮你把东西找回来 相信她吧 |
[10:11] | Count on it. | |
[10:17] | This girl, she’s our age, and she’s a “detective”? | 这个女孩 和我们差不多大 是一个侦探? |
[10:21] | She also a cartoon? | 她是动画片里的人吗? |
[10:22] | Look, she doesn’t carry a magnifying glass or anything. | 听着 她从不夸大任何事 |
[10:25] | Her dad’s a P.I. Used to be sheriff. | 她爸爸是侦探 以前是这里的警长 |
[10:27] | Phew, she’s picked up a few things. | – 她遗传了她爸的一些才能 – 我很感激你帮忙想办法 哥们 |
[10:28] | Look, I appreciate the thought, man. | |
[10:30] | But I’ll just let the local police handle it. | 可我还是想让警察来处理这事 |
[10:32] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[10:38] | Hi, I’m Veronica. Are you Piz? | – 嗨 我是VERONICA 你是PIZ? – 是的 我是PIZ |
[10:40] | Yes, I’m Piz. | |
[10:46] | Wallace? Are you in there somewhere? | – Wallace 你在里面吗? – 在 进来吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah, come in. | |
[10:53] | And you call yourself college men. | 你们还敢自称大学生 |
[10:55] | Where are the posters with beer and half-naked ladies? | 啤酒 半裸美女的海报在哪里? |
[10:58] | It’s behind the porn and my shot-glass collection. | 就在“激情小说”和我的收集的酒杯后面 |
[11:01] | So, looks like Piz is just gonna let the sheriff handle things. | PIZ好像还是想让警察来处理 |
[11:06] | Actually, I’d love your help. | 实际上 我很愿意让你来处理 |
[11:08] | As to my fee, $500, payable in cash, cashier’s check, | 费用500美元 现金或支票都可 |
[11:12] | or a pre-agreed-upon exchange of goods or services. | 或者对方提供等价的物品 或服务也可以 |
[11:15] | I could give you guitar lessons. | — 我可以教你弹吉他 — 成交 |
[11:16] | Pass. | |
[11:18] | On the bright side, if I don’t get your stuff back, you owe me nothing. | 反过来 如果我没把 你的东西找回来 你什么都不欠我 |
[11:21] | That’s the friend-of-a-friend rate. | 这是给朋友的朋友的优惠 |
[11:23] | Wait. I haven’t even decided if he’s cool yet. | 等等 我还没确定 他能不能做我朋友呢 |
[11:26] | Act now. Time is running out on this special offer. | 开始吧 不然这特别优惠就要到期了 |
[11:31] | So, I pulled into the parking lot, | 所以 我把车泊进了车位 有一个很壮的女孩 拿着一个记事本 |
[11:32] | and there was this… heavyset girl with a clipboard. | |
[11:36] | She had a Hearst sweatshirt and cap on. | 她穿了件HEARST的套头衫 还戴了顶帽子 |
[11:38] | She checked my name off a list, told me which dorm was mine, | 她查了一下我的名字 然后告诉我住几号房 |
[11:41] | And said she’d keep an eye on my stuff while I went and found my room. | 她说我去找房间的时候 她会看着我的东西 |
[11:44] | This girl, she look like a student? | 那女孩看上去像个学生吗? |
[11:46] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的吧 我想 |
[11:48] | Said she was part of the Hearst welcome-wagon committee. | 她说她是HEARST新生 欢迎团的 |
[11:51] | Wallace said you lost your clothes, your computer, a guitar… | – WALLACE说你丢了衣服 电脑 一把吉他 – 不 那可不是一把普通的吉他 |
[11:55] | No, not just a guitar. | 那是一把1967年的Gretsch Astro-Jet “Red-Top” |
[11:56] | It was a 1967 gretsch astrojet red-top. | |
[12:00] | It’s like the holy grail of guitars. | 它可以说是吉他中的圣杯 |
[12:01] | Okay, I spent two summers mowing lawns to earn enough to buy it. | 我剪了2个夏天的草地 才赚够了买它的钱 |
[12:04] | This is it. | 这就是…是我的车 |
[12:07] | They stole your stuff and covered your car with dirt? | 他们偷了你的东西 还在你车上洒上了层土? |
[12:10] | You’re not welcome here. | 看来你真的不受欢迎 |
[12:12] | Doesn’t look like they jimmied their way in. | 看上去不像是被撬开的 |
[12:14] | It wasn’t locked. | 我没锁 |
[12:16] | College campus. | 大学校园 |
[12:17] | All your worldly possessions. | 你所有的家当 |
[12:19] | Where are you from, Brigadoon? | 你哪儿来的啊 布里加顿?(苏格兰一城镇) |
[12:21] | Portland, or, well, just outside of Portland… | 波兰郊外 一个叫BEAVERTON的小镇 个个都是精英 条条路上小型货车 家家锅里炖着鸡 |
[12:23] | some suburb called Beaverton, real salt-of-the-earth people. | |
[12:25] | Minivan in every driveway, chicken in every pot. | |
[12:27] | Where they never ask rhetorical questions. | 那里的人从来不说反问句? |
[12:30] | The welcome-wagon girl said she’d watch my car. | 那个欢迎团的女孩说 她会看着我的车的 |
[12:32] | This is how you know you’ve gone from high school to college… | 从这个你就可以看出 你已经从高中升入大学了 |
[12:35] | The graffiti goes highbrow. | 这是有文化的人才会做的涂鸦 |
[12:37] | “Wash me” was so 2005. | “清洗我吧”太过时了 |
[12:39] | Come on, Beaverton. Let’s go talk to your R.A. | 来吧 BEAVERTON小子 我们去和你的助教谈谈 |
[12:47] | All your stuff? | 你所有的东西? |
[12:49] | Frak. That blows. | Frak 那太糟糕了! |
[12:51] | Qu’est-ce que c’est? “Frak”? | Frak? 西班牙语吗? |
[12:53] | No “Battlestar Galactica” fans in the mix, I see? | 看来这里没有《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》的粉丝? |
[12:57] | “Frak” is the profanity of the future. | Frak 是“对未来的亵渎”的意思 |
[12:59] | I’m trying not to swear. | 我是在努力不说脏话 |
[13:01] | That’s very enlightened of you, moe. | 你太有创意了 Moe |
[13:03] | So, what the frak is with this Hearst welcome-wagon committee? | 那么这个HEARST新生 欢迎团是怎么回事? |
[13:06] | Well, first off, there’s no such thing, | 首先 根本没这回事 |
[13:09] | So there’s that. It doesn’t exist. | 所以 现实是 那个团体根本就不存在 |
[13:13] | Oolong, anyone? | 乌龙茶 有人想喝吗? |
[13:17] | Gonna miss me, Howard? | 会想念我吗 HOWARD? |
[13:20] | Not for long. We’ll keep the lights on. | 不会太久 我们会等着你回来的 |
[13:25] | Ahh. | |
[13:35] | You my ride? | 你是来接我的? |
[13:37] | Get in. We need to move. | 上车 我们得走了 |
[13:52] | We’re here to ask one question… | 我们在这里 要问… |
[13:54] | to the students of this university, | 这所大学的同学们 |
[13:56] | to the faculty of this university, | 老师们 |
[13:59] | and to the dean of this university. | 还有我们的校长 |
[14:02] | How many women like me have to be raped, | 还有多少像我这样的女人 得被强奸 |
[14:04] | Have to end up like this, their heads shaved, | 得落得这样的下场?她们剃光了头发 |
[14:06] | before this administration listens to our demands? | 直到行政部门来听取我们的要求 |
[14:10] | Two wasn’t enough? Three wasn’t enough? | 2人不够?3人也不够? |
[14:14] | They say they’re taking steps. Awesome. The dorm wings are same-sex. | 他们说 要一步一步来 狗屁! 只是规定男女宿舍楼分开 |
[14:18] | Is that enough? | 就够了吗? 不够 不够 |
[14:19] | No! No! No! No! | 不够 不够 |
[14:21] | We demand more. | 我们要求的更多 |
[14:22] | Mandatory sensitivity training, | 强制反应训练 |
[14:24] | an official university sexual-conduct code… | 官方的性行为指导法规 |
[14:28] | more security personnel, more outdoor lighting, twice the sconces, | 更多的保安 更多的户外照明 双倍的罚金 |
[14:32] | And most of all, dean O’Dell, | 还有最重要的 O’DELL校长 |
[14:34] | Shut down the fraternity houses! | 关闭兄弟会场所! |
[14:42] | Women. Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. | 女人 婊子 婊子 婊子 |
[14:47] | Why can’t they just look pretty And get their M.R.S. degrees? | 她们就不能打扮得漂漂亮亮的 然后拿走硕士学位就好了? |
[14:51] | How’s tricks, kid? | 恶作剧怎么样? |
[14:53] | Shrink asked if a lifetime without a libido is such a bad thing. | Shrink说没有性欲的生活是非常糟糕的 |
[14:56] | I think she’s given up on me. | 我想她已经对我彻底失望了 |
[14:58] | You just need more time. | 你只是还需要点时间 |
[15:00] | Irony of all ironies… | 最有讽刺意味的是 |
[15:01] | Frozen-from-the-waist-down’s new roommate? | 我的这位新室友 是个备受欢迎的人 |
[15:03] | She’s a one-woman red-light district. | |
[15:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:06] | Every night since orientation, she’s been with some new dude. | 真的? 每天晚上 都和个新的男人 |
[15:09] | The phone rings every 10 minutes. | 每十分钟电话就会响一次 |
[15:12] | If college is a boy buffet, she’s got two full plates | 如果大学是个男孩小卖部 她肯定有二大盘了 |
[15:15] | and a purse full of boys wrapped in napkins. | 还有一个塞满了 裹着尿布的男孩的钱包 |
[15:17] | Yet the void won’t fill. | 可仍然无法填补空虚 |
[15:19] | [Wreckx-N-Effect – “Rump Shaker”] All I want to do is zoom-A zoom zoom zoom in a boom boom | |
[15:22] | Just shake your rump | |
[15:23] | All I want to do is zoom-A zoom zoom zoom in a boom boom | |
[15:27] | Just shake your rump | |
[15:36] | It’s like we never left Neptune High. | 就像我们从没离开 过海王星高中一样 |
[15:47] | You won’t be needing this. | 你不会需要这个的 |
[15:49] | Ugh! Oh, god. Ugh. | 噢!天啊!噢! |
[15:53] | It’s exactly like we never left Neptune High. | 真的就像我们没有 离开过海王星高中一样 |
[15:56] | Oh. | |
[16:09] | What you did for my Kendall… | 你为Kendall做的… |
[16:12] | You saved her life. That’s a tough lady to make disappear. | 等于救了她的命 想让她假装消失不容易啊 |
[16:15] | Tends to stand out. | 她老是想去硬碰硬 |
[16:17] | All I did was get her out of town. | 我所做的只是把她带出城 |
[16:20] | It was more than that… New passport, house, atm card… | 不只如此 还有新护照 房子 银行卡 |
[16:24] | All with my little brother hot on her heels. | 还带着我弟弟 匆匆忙忙的 |
[16:25] | Not safe yet. | 现在还不安全 |
[16:27] | Liam’s still looking for her and he’ll be looking for you, too, Cormac. | Liam还在到处找她 也在找你 Cormac |
[16:30] | He doesn’t know I’m out yet. All that good behavior. | 他现在还不知道我因为表现好 已经出来了 |
[16:34] | Well that’s what we got going for us. | 这就是我们的优势了 |
[16:36] | As I understand it, your brother believes | 据我所知 你弟弟认为 |
[16:38] | he’s entitled to a cut of Kendall’s good fortune. | Kendall的大笔财产该分他一份 Kendall也同意 他们争的就是到底应该分多少 |
[16:40] | Yeah, Kendall agreed. The quarrel was over the size of that cut. | |
[16:44] | My little brother got greedy. | 我弟弟很贪婪 |
[16:46] | That’s always been a problem for that kid. | 那小子一直有这个毛病 |
[16:48] | That’s why I’m gonna spend the rest of my days | 这就是为什么我会跟心爱的女人 在海边某处度过我的下半辈子 |
[16:50] | lying on some beach with the woman I love, | |
[16:54] | And Liam will end up shivved in some state penitentiary. | 而Liam最终会在监狱里度过余生 |
[17:01] | Whoof. | |
[17:03] | You should seriously consider going pro in that. | 哦 你真应该考虑一下专业干这个 |
[17:06] | What, and miss the college experience? | 什么 不上大学了? |
[17:11] | Don’t go anywhere. | 待着别动 |
[17:12] | You’re gonna get your brains spooned out whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 不然让你脑袋开花 |
[17:16] | But first, must have water. | 但是首先 得喝点水 |
[17:22] | Okay, Veronica. | 好了 veronica |
[17:24] | Aren’t you the girl who laughed at those idiots | 你自己不是笑话那些 |
[17:26] | who tried to take their high-school romances with them to college? | 把高中恋情带到大学的白痴吗? |
[17:37] | – Logan, no! – Yep? | – Logan 不要! – 喂? |
[17:41] | It’s your dad. | 你爸爸 |
[17:43] | I forwarded our calls. | 我设置了呼叫转移 |
[17:45] | We need to work on communication. | 我们得好好沟通沟通了 |
[17:48] | Hi, dad. | 喂 爸爸 |
[17:50] | Nope. He’s heading home right now, as a matter of fact. | 不 实际上 他马上要回家了 |
[17:54] | All right, honey. | 好的 宝贝 |
[17:56] | Give Logan my regards | 你跟他握手说晚安的时候 替我问候Logan |
[17:57] | as you’re shaking his hand good night, | |
[17:59] | and I’ll be sure to call unexpectedly again. | 我肯定会不时再打电话来的 |
[18:02] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:05] | They do grow up quickly. | 他们确实长大得太快了 |
[18:09] | When you got Kendall out of town, | 当你把Kandell带出城的时候 |
[18:10] | she was carrying, what… millions, right? | 她带了多少钱? 几百万 是吗? |
[18:15] | I saw it. Didn’t count it. | 我看到了 但是没有数 |
[18:17] | Kendall’s always been a good judge of character. | Kendall看人一直很准的 |
[18:20] | She knows who she can trust, who she can’t. | 她知道谁可以相信 谁不能信 |
[18:23] | A lesser man might have taken advantage. | 一些小人可能会占便宜的 |
[18:25] | I was well-compensated. | 我的报酬很优厚的 |
[18:27] | What’d you spend your fee on? | 这些钱你都花在哪了? |
[18:30] | Bought back my daughter’s love. | 买回了女儿的爱 |
[18:35] | It’s a cool ride. Graduation gift? | 车子蛮酷的 毕业礼物? |
[18:37] | My dad stood me up for my graduation trip. | 本来要毕业旅行的 我老爸放了我鸽子 |
[18:39] | Lucky for me, he felt really bad about it. | 还好我走运 他觉得十分的内疚 |
[18:42] | Stood you up? That’s harsh. | 放你鸽子? |
[18:43] | He had his reasons. | 有点过分了 他不是故意的 给”Mars”买了一辆”Saturn” |
[18:45] | Well, a Saturn for a Mars. | |
[18:48] | In Neptune. Yeah, the planets really aligned for this one. | 在Neptune镇 [注:Mars,Saturn和Neptune分别是火星、土星和海王星] 是啊 那些星球真的连成一线了 |
[18:52] | Now, move Uranus. The mercury is rising. | 现在 走吧 天王星 水星升起来了 |
[18:56] | Don’t feel too bad. Same outfit got four other victims. | 不要感觉不爽 还有4名同样的受害者 |
[18:59] | At least, that’s how many we’ve heard about. | 至少 这是我们掌握的数字 |
[19:01] | All of them in the span of 90 minutes. | 所有人都是 在这90分钟内遭殃 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I guess that’s comforting. Somehow. | 这真让人欣慰啊 某种程度上 |
[19:07] | They must have had a truck or a van. | 他们可能有辆卡车或面包车 |
[19:09] | You mind giving me a list of the other victims? | 你不介意给我份受害人的名单吧? |
[19:15] | I don’t know, Veronica. | – 我不知道 Veronica – 我找到那些坏家伙 打电话给你 你去逮捕他们 |
[19:16] | I track down the bad guys, call you, you make the bust. | |
[19:20] | You know what that makes everyone, Sacks? | 这怎么样 Sacks? 大家… |
[19:23] | A winner. | 都是赢家 |
[19:26] | The woman said she was part of the Hearst welcome-wagon? | -那女人说她是Hearst欢迎团的成员? -是 |
[19:29] | Yep. | |
[19:30] | Blond, chubby? | 金发 有点胖? |
[19:31] | Sounds like the one. | 好像就是她 |
[19:34] | I’ve been keeping a journal, | 我一直用我的Ipod做些东西 有点像播客或者谈话节目什么的 |
[19:36] | kind-of like a podcast/spoken-word thing on my ipod, | |
[19:39] | And now some stranger, some thief has it. | 现在那些陌生人 那些贼拿到了 |
[19:42] | What if they’re listening to it? | 如果他们听了怎么办? |
[19:44] | All the others who got ripped off were freshmen. | 其他的被洗劫的受害者都是大一的 |
[19:46] | You’re a junior? | 你大三? |
[19:47] | Yeah. What, are you saying I’m dumb? | – 是 什么意思 你说我蠢? – 不是 |
[19:50] | No. | |
[19:51] | It’s just… You didn’t know there was no such thing | 你不知道从来没有Hearst欢迎团这回事吗? |
[19:54] | as the Hearst welcome-wagon? | |
[19:55] | I just remembered something… | 我刚刚想起点事 |
[19:57] | I don’t know who you are, or why I’m talking to you. | 我不知道你是谁 还有为什么跟你说这些 |
[20:16] | [Pussycat Dolls – Buttons] I’m tellin’ you to loosen up my buttons, baby… | |
[20:19] | – Hey! – Mac around? | 嘿 Mac在吗? |
[20:21] | Oh my god, are you one of Mac’s friends? | Mac在吗? 你是Mac的朋友? |
[20:22] | Well, come on in, sister! Mac’s friends are my friends. | 进来吧 姐妹! Mac的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[20:27] | – I’m Parker. – Veronica. | – 我是Parker |
[20:29] | So, I just love Mac. Like, love her. | 我就是喜欢Mac 很喜欢 |
[20:33] | Like I wish she was a bichon frise I could carry in my purse. | 我希望她是小玩偶 我可以把她放进我的包里 |
[20:36] | I mean, how great is she? | 我是说 她真是太好了 |
[20:37] | She’s pretty great. | 她的确很好 |
[20:39] | I was weirdly disappointed because I had this idea | 我刚开始有点失望 很古怪的 因为我以为 |
[20:43] | that I’d get this, like, gangster-street chick | 我找了个街头小太妹 或喜欢死亡金属的女孩 |
[20:46] | Or some death-metal girl, | |
[20:49] | And we’d be like all “odd couple”. | 那我们就像是古怪的一对了 |
[20:51] | But with me and Mac, | 但是我和Mac 就是 相见恨晚 非常融洽 非常合拍 |
[20:52] | It was just, whoosh, instant sisterhood. | |
[20:56] | Total mesh, total blend. | |
[20:58] | You know, you should come watch “Top Model” with us tonight. | 今晚你应该跟我们一起看“超级模特” (Top Model是cw的一档真人秀) |
[21:01] | Mac’s watching “Top Model” with you, huh? | – Mac跟你一起看“超级模特” 哈? – 嗯 |
[21:04] | Mm-hmm. | |
[21:06] | Oh, yours or Mac’s? | 哦 你的还是Mac的 |
[21:10] | Colin? Oh, he’s all mine. | Colin? 哦 他完全是我的 |
[21:13] | He should really love me, don’t you think? | 他真的会爱我的 |
[21:15] | Depends… Have you had your shots? | – 你觉得呢? – 看情况 你出击过吗? |
[21:18] | Look at his eyes. | 看他的眼睛 |
[21:18] | He’s just so soulful and like troubled and deep. | 他真是充满热情 忧郁 深沉 |
[21:23] | You just know he’d kick ass in the backseat. | 看样子就知道他在汽车后座上是高手 |
[21:27] | – Hey, roomie. – Hey. | – 嘿 室友 – 嘿 |
[21:30] | Want to go see a band play? | 想看乐队表演吗? |
[21:31] | More than anything in the world. | 比世上任何事都想 |
[21:32] | Oh, my god, I’m so totally in. Just give me a sec to change. | 天哪 我也很想去 等我一下 换衣服 |
[21:47] | Hey, I know that guy. | 嘿 我认识那家伙 |
[21:50] | Our muscle. | 我们的肌肉男 |
[21:52] | Short notice. | 没时间通知了 |
[21:55] | Your boyfriends? | 你男朋友? |
[21:57] | No. | 不是 |
[21:59] | What’s up, V? Hey, Mac. | 怎么样 v? |
[22:01] | Wallace and Piz, this is Parker. Parker, Wallace and Piz. | – 嘿 Mac – 这是Wallace和Piz 她是Parker Parker 这是Wallace和Piz |
[22:04] | And this is Mac. Mac, piz. | – 这是Mac – 见到你真高兴 – Mac这是Piz – 见到你真高兴 |
[22:07] | So, gang, are we ready to rock? | 那么 伙计们 准备好摇滚了吗? |
[22:10] | – No. – Not particularly. | – 不是特别想 – 这就是活力 |
[22:11] | That’s the spirit! | |
[22:13] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[22:15] | [Four Fifty One – Socks and Shoes] Don’t talk to me, don’t show me | |
[22:17] | How I got to try and improve right now | |
[22:23] | It’s just about that soul to me now | |
[22:26] | Yeah! Make your way | |
[22:28] | I was feelin’ high, and you dragged me down | |
[22:32] | It’s just about that soul to me now | |
[22:35] | Yeah! Hey, get with it | |
[22:37] | I was feelin’ high, can’t stay… | |
[22:41] | Awake, oh | |
[22:43] | She seems nice. | 她看上去不错 |
[22:45] | I know | |
[22:48] | And I say | |
[22:50] | You’re a real suit | |
[22:57] | We’re the Unwashed. | 我们是THE UNWASHED乐队 就先到这儿 Billy会继续放CD |
[22:58] | That’s it for now, but Billy’s got CDs by the door. | |
[23:03] | That’s my cue. | 该我上场了 |
[23:07] | What is she doing? | 她想干吗? |
[23:09] | Mm-mmm. | |
[23:09] | Alright, give it up for the Unwashed! | 把掌声送给THE UNWASHED |
[23:14] | I’ve got a little public-service announcement. | 我发布一个小小的公告 |
[23:17] | My friend had everything stolen out of his car over at Hearst | 我朋友的车停在Hearst的Bennis厅前时 |
[23:21] | In the parking lot of bennis hall. | 里面的东西全被偷了 |
[23:25] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:27] | We think someone here tonight might have seen something. | 我们觉得今晚这儿 可能会有人看见点什么 |
[23:29] | My friend is offering $100 reward | 对那些为我们提供有用信息的 |
[23:32] | for information that’ll help him get his stuff back. | 我朋友将支付100美元的酬金 |
[23:34] | We’re back at that table if you know something. | 如果你知道什么 我们就坐在那张桌子 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:40] | Look at her. She’s like boy-nip. | 看看她 简直是个花痴 |
[23:43] | We saw you get ripped off. | 我们看见你东西被偷了 |
[23:46] | You’re 12. | 你才12岁 |
[23:47] | What were you doing up at Hearst? | 你们在Hearst干什么? |
[23:49] | Checking out the college girls laying out. | 看大学美媚呀 |
[23:52] | Some of them go topless. | N多波霸啊 别再说下去了 孩子 |
[23:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up right there, son. | |
[23:55] | Tell us where this sunbathing goes on. | 告诉我们事情的经过 |
[23:57] | South quad where that statue is. | – 南院 有雕像的那个地方 – 你说你看见了什么? |
[24:00] | What are you saying you saw? | |
[24:01] | Is it the Randolph Hearst statue or the amorphous blobby thing? | 那个是RANDOLPH HEARST的雕像 还是AMORPHOUS BLOBBY的 |
[24:04] | Breasts or the holy grail guitar. | 胸部还是吉他圣杯 |
[24:07] | We was coming back through the parking lot. | 我们经过那个停车的地儿 |
[24:09] | We saw these two dudes in a moving van pull up by this car. | 我们看见开着辆货车的两个家伙 在那车旁停了下来 |
[24:11] | They started throwing stuff into the van in a major hurry. | 他们神速地把车里的东西扔进货车里 |
[24:14] | Anything you remember about the two dudes or the van? | – 你还记得那二人或者那货车的什么特征吗? – 都是黑哥们 |
[24:17] | – They were black dudes. – Of course they were. | |
[24:19] | And the van didn’t have any windows. It was white, I think. | 当然是 货车没有玻璃 我想是白色的 |
[24:22] | Is that all? | 就这么多? |
[24:23] | That’s a lot. Where’s our reward? | 不少了 我们的酬金呢? |
[24:25] | You didn’t see squat. Motor, munchkins. | 可你们没看见重要信息 比如车牌什么的 |
[24:28] | I told you, man. Bogus. | 我早告诉你了 伙计 骗人的 |
[24:33] | There was a chick there. A white chick. | – 那儿有个妞 一个白妞 – 当然有 |
[24:35] | Of course there was. | |
[24:36] | She hopped up in the cab with them. | 她叫了辆出租和他们一起走了 |
[24:38] | A blonde? Chubby? | 金发?很丰满? |
[24:40] | Nah, that was the weird part. | 最奇怪的是 |
[24:42] | I thought she was a heifer at first. | 一开始我觉得她简直就是头母牛 |
[24:44] | When she hopped in, she pulled off her sweatshirt. | 可她跳进车的时候 她把汗衫脱了 她是平胸 女孩们总把胸束得很紧 感觉好像她们穿的衣服很宽大似的 |
[24:46] | She had a slammin’ bod. | |
[24:48] | Girl was packed tight, like she was wearing a fat suit. | |
[24:56] | Come on, parker. | 拜托 Parker |
[24:58] | Why do you want to be like that, girl? | 你干吗这样对我啊 |
[25:01] | It’s the right time of the night. | 良宵就待此时 |
[25:04] | It’s the right time of the night… for makin’ love. | 良宵苦短啊 |
[25:12] | Parker’s out somewhere with the Unwashed. | Parker和UNWASHED乐队一起出去了 |
[25:14] | I’ll tell her that the needs-hosed-down dropped by. | 我会告诉她你来过 |
[25:19] | My little brother never cared about you, you know? | 我弟弟从来没在乎过你 知道吗? |
[25:23] | You were just his beard. | 从来没在乎过你 |
[25:25] | Hey, you! | 嗨 你 |
[25:27] | What’s your name? You’re not supposed to be here. | 你叫什么名字?你不该在这儿 |
[25:29] | Isn’t this the boys’ floor? Oh, gosh, I am so lost. | 这难道不是男生宿舍吗? 哦 天那 我迷路了 |
[25:33] | I’m just a dumb freshman who wandered onto the wrong floor. | 我只是个在错误的楼层中 徘徊的笨蛋菜鸟 |
[25:36] | Wow, campus is so confusing. | 学校让我晕头转向 |
[25:39] | Thanks for your understanding. I’m just gonna show myself out. | 感谢你的理解 我马上开路 |
[25:41] | Let me see your school I.D. | 让我看看你的学生证 |
[25:44] | We’re supposed to have I.D.s? See, I don’t know anything. | 我们有学生证的吗? 看 我什么都不知道 |
[25:48] | College has got me plumb flustered. | 大学让我激动不安 |
[25:52] | Good night, ladies. | 女士们 晚安 |
[26:08] | Hey. These are for you. | 嗨 这些是给你的 |
[26:11] | Clothes. A friend of mine’s. | 一些衣服 我朋友的 他反正也穿不着了 你好像和他穿一样的尺寸 |
[26:13] | He can’t use them anymore. You look about the same size. | |
[26:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | Oh, and I think I found your guitar. | 哦 我想我找到你的吉他了 |
[26:20] | It popped up on craigslist late last night, | 昨天晚些时候 它上了出售栏 |
[26:22] | and the seller is just off campus. | 卖家刚离开学校 |
[26:36] | – You here about the guitar? – That’s us. | 你们来看吉他的吗? 没错 |
[26:41] | I wasn’t really looking for a guitar, | 我本来没想买吉他的 |
[26:43] | but I went to the flea market yesterday, and I found this. | 可在跳蚤市场上发现了这个 |
[26:47] | Girl was selling it for $500. She had no idea what she had. | 有个女孩在卖 她根本不知道这个的价值 |
[26:50] | You won’t find one of these for under 5 grand. | 这种吉它没有5000美元根本买不到 |
[26:52] | But I’d be willing to let it go for $4,000. | 但我愿意4000块卖给你 |
[26:57] | That’s it. That’s my stolen guitar. | 就是它 就是我被偷的那把 |
[26:59] | – What? – Go ahead, look in the pick tray. | – 什么? – 看它的拨片盘 |
[27:01] | There’ll be two milimeter picks from Guitar Town in Portland. | 里面有两个从波特兰吉他城买的琴拨 |
[27:09] | Okay, yeah, so? | 好吧 没错 所以呢? |
[27:11] | This girl who sold you the guitar, can you describe her? | 那个卖你吉他的女孩 你能描述一下她吗? |
[27:14] | Blond, thin, pretty smokin’ bod. | 金发 苗条 身材惹火 |
[27:20] | Donald Fagan, the current possessor of Piz’s guitar, | DONALD FAGAN 现在拥有PIZ吉他的人 很不错 他把吉他卖回给了PIZ 只要了他付掉的500美元 |
[27:23] | offered to sell it back to Piz for the $500 he paid for it. | |
[27:27] | A better plan I think, is to make the thief pay for it. | 我有个更好的主意 让小偷来付这笔钱 |
[27:33] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[27:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:36] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等一下 美女欣赏 再见 |
[27:54] | You guys are pathetic. | 你们二个太可悲了 |
[27:57] | It’s a white man’s sport. | 这是白人的运动 |
[27:58] | Right, ’cause I was talking about the hacky sack. | 是啊 因为我说的是踢沙包 |
[28:01] | Piz, is this the welcome-wagon girl? | PIZ 是这人吗 热情的欢迎女郎 很难讲 也许吧 |
[28:06] | Uh, hard to say. Maybe. | |
[28:09] | Add a few extra pounds. | 再加收你些费用 |
[28:12] | Yeah, I’m trying to. | 好了 我正在尽力 |
[28:14] | I don’t think it’s her. | 我看不是她 |
[28:19] | It’s not often you get to see bikini babes | 比基尼展可不是每天都有 |
[28:21] | in their natural habitat. | 男人的天性 |
[28:24] | Such gentle yet elusive creatures. | 难以琢磨的生物 |
[28:30] | Okay, you two have fun being gross. | 好了你俩继续在这儿做色狼吧 |
[28:32] | I’ll just continue trying to find your stuff on my own… | 我会继续找你的东西 孤身一人 |
[28:35] | with no help. | |
[28:37] | That’s why you make the big money. | 所以你才赚大钱 |
[28:46] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[28:48] | And not one car for 10 minutes. | 都10分钟了一辆车都没经过 |
[28:52] | Highway turns back in a few miles. | 往回走几里就是高速 |
[28:54] | Looks like if we just walk due east, | 看上去咱们再往东走三 四里 |
[28:56] | we’d see the town of granger in three or four miles. | 就能看见农庄了 |
[28:59] | I don’t think we want to do that. | 我可不认为该这么干 |
[29:01] | You spent much time in the desert, Keith? | 你曾经在沙漠里呆过很长时间吗 KEITH? |
[29:04] | No, can’t say that I have. | 没有 不能说有 |
[29:07] | First time I got busted, judge gave me the option… | 我第一次被抓的时候 法官给我两个选择 |
[29:10] | two years in the army or two years in huntsville. | 其一是在军队服役两年 其二是在HUNTSVILLE呆二年 |
[29:12] | I chose the army. | 我选择了军队 |
[29:13] | We did our training in west Texas | 在去伊拉克参加沙漠风暴行动之前 |
[29:15] | before they sent me to Iraq for Desert Storm. | 我们在西德克萨斯州训练 |
[29:18] | Between here and granger, you got rattlesnakes, | 就在这儿和GRANGER的中间 那里有响尾蛇 |
[29:22] | coyote traps, scorpions, | 狼 蝎子 |
[29:25] | hippies doing mushrooms, all kinds of bad stuff. | 大堆的嬉皮士 全是坏东西 |
[29:28] | You know, let’s… Let’s just wait it out. | 所以 我们… 我们还是在这里等着吧 |
[29:31] | Someone will help us. | 有人会帮助我们的 我都等了5年了 再多等这几个小时有什么关系? |
[29:33] | I bided my time for five years. What’s a few more hours? | |
[29:40] | Is it her? | 是她吗? |
[29:42] | I’m 90% sure that’s her. | 我90%肯定就是她 |
[29:44] | But… look, you know what, make it 80%. | 不过 呃… 还是80%吧 80%肯定 |
[29:46] | 80% sure. | |
[29:50] | Hey, are you in Landry’s profiling class? | 嘿 你也上LANDRY的犯罪学吗? |
[29:54] | Last year. Man’s tough. | 去年上过 严厉的人 |
[29:57] | I have him for intro to criminology. | 我选了他的犯罪学入门 |
[29:58] | Did you do the mentoring thing? Cause I’m thinking about it. | 我正在想 你做指导工作吗? |
[30:01] | Best thing as an undergrad, working with those kids. | 大学生最该做的事就是 和低年级的一起进步 |
[30:04] | You can read about street crime in a textbook, | 你在教科书里可以看到街头犯罪的知识 可指导工作完全就把理论转化为了实践 |
[30:06] | but mentoring takes everything out of the theoretical, really grounds. | |
[30:09] | You should sign up. | 你应该参加 |
[30:11] | Oh, my god. You can settle a debate for me. | OH 天啊 你可以为我解决一场纷争 |
[30:15] | Is this on the Empire State building | 这张是帝国大厦还是克莱斯勒大厦? |
[30:17] | or the Chrysler building? | |
[30:18] | That’s actually the Space Needle in Seattle. | 这实际是西雅图的太空针塔 |
[30:21] | I have to remember not to debate my dad when it comes to architecture. | 我再也不和老爸争论关于建筑方面的事了 |
[30:26] | Can I have a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水嘛 |
[30:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:28] | So, by the time you finish your reading this weekend, | 在周末你们结束阅读后 |
[30:31] | you should be able to discuss crime and social control | 应该能够以生物学和心理实证学的角度 来讨论一下犯罪和社会控制的问题 |
[30:33] | in relation to biological and psychological positivism. | |
[30:37] | See you tuesday. | 周二见 |
[30:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:48] | I was interested in the mentoring program. | 我对心理指导这项工作很有兴趣 |
[30:50] | You’re the guy to talk to, right? | 我应该找你谈 对吗? |
[30:53] | You can take your pick. | 你可以选择一份 |
[30:54] | All of them have juvenile records. | 这些都有少年案底 |
[30:56] | Most of the girls, it’s shoplifting, fighting, chronic truancy. | 女孩的 偷窃 打架 长期逃课 |
[30:59] | Wait, just because I’m a girl means I have to mentor a girl? | 等一下 因为我是女孩 我只能指导女孩吗? |
[31:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:03] | That’s in case they get their period or something, right? | 这只是怕她们经期很麻烦 对吧? |
[31:07] | You Tim? | 你是Tim? |
[31:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:09] | Dr. Landry needs you back in the lecture hall. | Landry先生叫你去一下大会堂 |
[31:11] | I’ll wait. | 我在这儿等 |
[31:38] | Tow truck’s here. | 拖车来了 |
[31:44] | Wallace says you’re in his sociology class. | -WALLACE说你跟他一起上社会学课 -真的?我没看见他 |
[31:46] | Really? I haven’t seen him. | |
[31:48] | Maybe because you haven’t shown up for class. | 也许是因为你逃课了 |
[31:51] | Well, that’s certainly one possibility. | 好吧 那是一种可能性 |
[31:56] | Here. A bonus birthday gift. | 给 你的生日礼物 |
[31:59] | You got me a bow? A bow?! | 你绑了个蝴蝶结? 蝴蝶结? |
[32:02] | How did you guess?! | 你怎么知道我喜欢? |
[32:03] | Open it, smarty-pants. | 打开吧 自诩聪明的小家伙 |
[32:10] | Your room key? | 你的房间钥匙? |
[32:12] | What if I drop in unexpectedly? | 万一我不期然地 闯进去了怎么办? |
[32:14] | The other girls will have to… | 别的女孩就得… |
[32:16] | I bet you know there’s no one else. I only want you. | 你知道没有别的女孩 我只想要你 |
[32:24] | You ought to know that by now. | 你早该知道这点了 |
[32:28] | What then, no quip? | 不嘲讽我了? |
[32:32] | Look. | 看 |
[32:35] | It’s your B.F.F., the town drunk. | 你的前团友 小镇醉鬼 |
[32:37] | Hi, my name’s Dick. What’s yours? | hei 我叫Dick 你呢? |
[32:41] | Deedee. | |
[32:43] | How long have we known each other, Deedee? | 我们认识多久了 Deedee? |
[32:45] | Eight seconds. | 八秒钟 |
[32:48] | So, where’s this going, Deedee? | 那么 接下去该怎样 Deedee? |
[32:50] | Is this thing we feel real? | 我们的感觉真实吗? |
[32:52] | Or are we just in it for the torso butter? | 还是我们只是在这里浪费时间? |
[32:55] | Truth is, I’ve been kicked out of on-campus housing | 事实上 我被踢出大学宿舍了 |
[32:59] | and I know, timing’s a little sooner than we hoped for, | 我发觉时间总是不够用 |
[33:02] | but… what do you say we move in together, | 不过… 你觉得我们同居如何? |
[33:04] | make our own love nest? | 构筑我们自己的爱巢? |
[33:06] | You should really walk away. | 真的请你走开 |
[33:09] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你喜欢那主意 是么? |
[33:10] | I’ll admit, the kid looks good walking away. | 我得承认 那孩子走开时挺帅 |
[33:13] | It’s all me, too. | 我也不赖啊 |
[33:14] | Ass like Marky Mark and the entire funky bunch. | Marky Mark的屁股 Funcky Bunch的身形 |
[33:19] | Your bag? | 你的包呢? |
[33:37] | What, do you want a hug or something? | 怎么? 难不成你还想要个拥抱什么的? |
[33:43] | Does that sort of thing work with college girls? | 打架这类事对大学女生很有吸引力吗? |
[33:45] | ‘Cause I’ll tell you up front, I’m a lover, not a fighter. | 我话先说在前头 我是个爱人 不是个战士 |
[33:48] | I’m gonna try to talk to him. | 我得试着和他谈谈 |
[33:56] | Nice shirt. | T恤不赖啊 |
[33:59] | – You wanted me to meet you here? – Yeah. | – 你想见我? – 嗯 |
[34:05] | – Is this the welcome-wagon girl? – Yeah it’s her. | – 这个是欢迎团的女生吗? – 没错 就是她 |
[34:13] | The girl in the photo is the welcome-wagon girl. | 照片里的就是那个欢迎团的女孩 |
[34:15] | The guy is the ringleader. | 那个家伙就是头头 |
[34:17] | And you’re sure that’s her? | 你确定是她么? |
[34:18] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[34:19] | His name is Donald Fagan, | 他的名字是Donald Fagan |
[34:21] | and these three charming lads are the kids he mentors… | 这三个迷人的家伙就是他的手下 |
[34:24] | Thieves, all of them. | 他们都是小偷 |
[34:31] | Okay, so why would those kids at the club talk to us | 好吧 那如果是他们偷了我的东西 |
[34:33] | if they knew they’d stolen my stuff? | 他们干吗还在俱乐部里和我们搭话? |
[34:35] | So they could steer us in the wrong direction? | 那样他们可以 把我们引往错误的方向 |
[34:38] | Then they just repeated the story to their mentor | 然后他们只要把事情汇报给头头听 |
[34:40] | so the stories would match. | 那事情就合拍了 |
[34:42] | So you do realize there’s not a lot of college freshmen girls | 那么你意识到没有多少大一女生 |
[34:44] | who do this sort of thing… You know, solve crimes. | 在做这种事了吧 你知道 探案 |
[34:47] | There aren’t? | 没有吗? |
[34:48] | So, why do you do it? | 那么你干吗做这个? |
[34:52] | – Cold, hard cash? – Seriously. | – 为了钱呀 – 说真的呢 |
[34:56] | Uh… | 呃… |
[34:57] | Wallace told me about your friend… who was murdered. | Wallace告诉我了你那个… 被谋杀的朋友 |
[35:03] | Because I’m good at it, maybe? I don’t know. | 也许是因为这个我很在行? 我也不知道 |
[35:07] | Wallace should stick to analyzing himself. | Wallace应该管好他自己 |
[35:12] | This is not right. This is absolutely not right. | 搞错了 这肯定搞错了 |
[35:15] | You want to know why I do it? | 你想知道我干吗做这个? |
[35:16] | Here it comes. This is the good part. | 好戏来了 这是很好的说明 把我的东西拿走 然后… |
[35:19] | And take my things from me and then… | |
[35:26] | I might actually get my stuff back. | 我或许真能拿回我的东西 |
[35:27] | I might actually get paid. | 我或许真能得到报酬 |
[35:36] | Boom goes the dynamite. | 是好消息 |
[35:38] | Heh. | |
[35:42] | So, is that guy from last night your boyfriend? | 昨晚那个男生是你男朋友吗? |
[35:57] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[36:00] | You ever have a woman who loved you so much | 可曾有女人爱你爱到 |
[36:02] | she’d do time for you? | 愿为你坐牢吗? |
[36:07] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[36:09] | Whoo! | |
[36:12] | Whoa! | |
[36:17] | I figured out the knocking thing. | 我知道怎么敲门 你该在你房间里等着的 |
[36:18] | You could have waited in your room. | |
[36:20] | Parker’s in there with some guy. | Parker和某个男生在里面 |
[36:23] | Well, let’s head out. | 那我们出去吧 |
[36:24] | The midnight movie waits for no man. | 午夜电影可不等人 |
[36:27] | Our tickets are in there stuck in the mirror… | 电影票在里面 贴在镜子上了 |
[36:29] | above her suggestion box and tip jar. | 在她那些建议和贴士条上面 |
[36:32] | Well, frak. | |
[36:35] | Give me your keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[36:46] | You’re listening to Clamp Flush on KR FM, Hearst College radio. | |
[36:52] | Don’t mind me. | 不用管我 |
[36:57] | That’s excellent cake, Kendall. | 蛋糕真好吃 Kendall |
[36:59] | Well, I’ll tell Sara Lee you approve. | 哦 我会转告Sara Lee你的称赞的 |
[37:01] | We decided where we’re going to run off to, Keith. | 我们决定好要去哪了 Keith |
[37:04] | Don’t want to know. | 没兴趣知道 |
[37:05] | It’s got sand and water. | 有沙有水的地方 |
[37:07] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[37:10] | But that reminds me, I’ve got Cormac’s travel documents in the car. | 不过倒提醒了我 我把Cormac的旅行文件拉在车里了 |
[37:13] | I’ll just grab them and get out of here, give you kids some private time. | 我去拿了就离开 – 给你们一些私人时间 – 快点 Keith 我们可等不及了 Vincent Van Lowe 侦探事务所 |
[37:16] | Hurry, Keith. We might not be able to contain ourselves. | |
[37:46] | Oh, no, Vinnie. Please tell me you’re not working for Liam. | 啊 不 别告诉我你是在为Liam工作 |
[38:08] | Kendall! | |
[38:25] | Awfully cold night, Keith. | 糟糕的寒夜 Keith |
[38:33] | I’ll come and pick up your carcass in the morning. | 我早上再来收拾你的尸体 |
[38:37] | Guess Kendall wasn’t that great a judge of character after all. | 我猜Kendall看人的眼光可不怎么样 |
[39:16] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我没其他地方可去 |
[39:20] | Hey, it’s all right. You can stay here. | 嘿 没关系 你可以待在这里 |
[39:34] | I messed up bad. | 我把一切搞糟了 |
[39:38] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[39:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:51] | You worked in a coffee shop. | 你在咖啡厅工作 |
[39:52] | How can you not know an Irish coffee has whiskey in it? | 你怎会不知道 爱尔兰咖啡里含有威士忌呢? |
[39:56] | At java the hut, | 在Java小餐厅 |
[39:57] | It meant a latte with a little shot of Irish cream syrup. | 那就是拿铁加一小点爱尔兰奶油汁 |
[40:01] | That explains the first one you ordered. | 所以你点了第一份东西 |
[40:03] | They were magically delicious. | 它们真是美味 |
[40:05] | And they served me. Boo-yah! | 真合我口味呐 – 你或许不该驾车回家 – 我没事 |
[40:08] | Yeah. “Boo-yah”? You probably shouldn’t drive home. | |
[40:12] | I’m fine. | |
[40:14] | Okay, maybe not. | 好吧 也许有事 |
[40:18] | And we’re dude-free. Couch is yours. | 我们这里没男生 你可以睡沙发 [Veronica Mars]-[美眉校探] -=伊甸园VM字幕联盟=- -=伊甸园VM字幕联盟=- |
[40:43] | Transcript: Raceman / Synch: BLue www.forom.com |