时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars… | |
[00:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[00:08] | My husband didn’t kill himself. | 我丈夫不是自杀的 |
[00:10] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会这么想? |
[00:12] | Because I know my husband. | 因为我了解我丈夫 |
[00:14] | Why bother with something not good… | 为什么要被不好的事情所烦扰呢? |
[00:15] | just because it’s something? | 只是因为它的存在? |
[00:17] | Especially when you know the difference, | 尤其是当你能认识到其中的不同之处 |
[00:18] | which not many people do? | 而不是每个人都能认识到的时候 |
[00:20] | I mean, do you? | 我的意思是 你这样吗? |
[00:22] | I think I do. | 我想我是的 |
[00:34] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你要吃那个吗? |
[00:36] | This? | 这个? |
[00:37] | Yeah, that fry in particular. | 是的 就是这个薯条 |
[00:39] | That was the plan. | |
[00:40] | I’m just saying, if you weren’t, | -那是计划 -我只是说 如果你不想吃 |
[00:42] | or if you were just gonna consume it out of obligation… | 或者如果你只是出去责任才吃 |
[00:44] | or to meet someone else’s expectations, | 或者为了满足别人的期待 |
[00:46] | I know someone who might be willing to take it off your hands. | 我知道也许有人愿意替你吃 |
[00:51] | Maybe add a little ketchup, | 或许加点番茄酱 才值得本小姐一吃 |
[00:53] | make it worth a girl’s while. | |
[01:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:01] | Well, I’m off to astronomy. | 好啦 我去上天文课了 |
[01:03] | – Did you see the Lampoon yet? – Unh-unh. | 你看lampoon了吗? |
[01:06] | Enjoy. | 慢慢享受 |
[01:13] | “Multiple eggings beat fear into Lampoon editors” | |
[01:17] | Don’t tell me they actually wrote something funny in there. | 别告诉我他们写了什么搞笑的东西 |
[01:20] | Better. | 更好的 hearst lampoon的办公室被人用鸡蛋砸了 |
[01:21] | The Hearst Lampoon offices got egged… | 更好的 hearst lampoon的办公室被人用鸡蛋砸了 |
[01:23] | the night after Dean O’Dell reinstated the Greeks. | 就在o’dell院长恢复了联谊会的第二天晚上 |
[01:27] | See, | 看 鸡蛋就是朝着那砸的 在sig派对上 不知道是谁干的 |
[01:28] | that’s where the egg was launched at the Pi Sig party by unknown persons. | |
[01:33] | Read the Lilith House girls. | 去读读”the lilith house girls.” |
[01:35] | I can’t believe how dumb these people are, you know? | 我简直不敢相信这些人这么傻 |
[01:37] | They’re mad at the dean, so they egg his window, | 他们生院长的气 就朝他的窗户扔鸡蛋 |
[01:40] | like he’s the one who has to clean it up. | 好像他自己会去打扫似的 |
[01:42] | The dean’s window? | 院长的窗户? |
[01:43] | It doesn’t mention the dean’s window. | 这里面没提院长的窗户 |
[01:45] | That night, they egged the dean’s office, too. | 那天晚上 他们也向院长办公室扔鸡蛋了 |
[01:48] | I don’t know why they didn’t put that in there. | 我不明白他们为什么没写那件事 |
[01:50] | Maybe they couldn’t find a way to make it funny. | 也许他们不知道怎么把它写搞笑了 |
[01:53] | He was a good guy, the dean, you know. | 院长是个好人 你知道的 |
[01:56] | It’s a damn shame. | 真是遗憾 |
[02:03] | I filled out the request form a week ago. | 我一个星期前填的申请表 |
[02:06] | Ah, got it. Somebody filed it under D. | 啊 找到了 有人把它放到’d’字首那叠了 |
[02:12] | Mr. Mars requested the report on Cyrus O’Dell’s suicide. | Mars先生要cyrus o’dell自杀的报告 |
[02:16] | You know you’re not sheriff anymore, right? | 你知道的 你已经不是警长了 对吧? |
[02:18] | Just an interested citizen. | 只是个热心的公民 |
[02:20] | It’s a public record, Sheriff. He filled out the form. | 这是公共的记录 警长 他填了表格 永远在没有犯罪的地方找案子 |
[02:22] | Always looking for a crime where there isn’t one. | |
[02:25] | I think you need a new hobby, Keith. | 我想你需要个新的爱好 keith |
[02:27] | Oh, I don’t know. I find solving an investigation very relaxing. | 我觉得解决悬安很令人放松 |
[02:30] | You should give it a try sometime. | 什么时候你应该试试 |
[02:32] | – Yeah, yeah. I’ll get right on that. – Hmm. | 是的是的 我这就去 |
[02:42] | Veronica, hey. | Veronica 你好 |
[02:43] | Sir Cheats-a-Lot. How’s business? | 大骗子先生 生意如何? |
[02:46] | Booming. | 很兴旺 似乎这里没人愿意做自己的工作 |
[02:47] | It’s like no one here wants to do his own work. | |
[02:48] | I’ve actually brought in employees. | 我新招了员工 |
[02:49] | Question. Does your team provide study guides for ethics exams? | 有个问题–你们 为德育考试提供学习辅导吗? |
[02:53] | Every day. | 每天 |
[02:54] | Yeah, the irony has kind of faded over time. | 是的 讽刺会随着时间淡去的 |
[02:56] | So, my own question. | 那么 我有个问题 |
[02:58] | Is it true you’re, like, a junior private investigator? | 你真的是个小私家侦探吗? |
[03:01] | Because if it’s true, A: that’s really cool, | 因为如果那是真的 第一,那真的很酷 |
[03:04] | and B: I-I’ve got a case for you. | 第二,我这有个案子给你 |
[03:06] | You’re just like the rest of them, aren’t you? | 你和其他人没什么两样 |
[03:08] | You just want to use me for my skills… | 你们只想利用我的能力 |
[03:10] | and pay me for my time and effort. | 为我的时间和精力而付钱 |
[03:12] | Do I have an option of using you for your skills and not paying? | 我可不可以利用你的能力而不付钱呢? |
[03:15] | The friends-and-family plan… unfortunately, you’re neither. | 朋友-家人计划 很不幸 两者你都不是 那么我想我得付钱了 |
[03:17] | Then I guess I’ll pay. | |
[03:19] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的– |
[03:20] | The woman I love is getting married next week. | 我爱的人下个星期要结婚了 |
[03:23] | I have no idea where or to who. | 我不知道在哪 和谁 |
[03:25] | I don’t know her address, her phone number. | 我不知道她的地址和电话号码 |
[03:28] | I don’t even know her last name. | 我连她姓什么也不知道 |
[03:29] | If you don’t find her, | 如果你找不到她 |
[03:31] | I’m taking a bath with my blow-dryer. | 我就要和我的吹风机洗个澡了(指要自杀) |
[03:36] | Veronica Mars | |
[03:38] | 3X11 “Poughkeepsie, Tramps and Thieves” | |
[03:41] | Transcript: Inigo [vmtranscripts.com] Synchro: Camilla [veronicamars.it] | |
[03:57] | Vieni a trovarci! | |
[03:59] | veronicamars.it | [Veronica Mars]-[美眉校探] |
[04:06] | So we’re straight, | 所以 咱们坦率地说 你爱这个女孩 |
[04:07] | this girl you love: | |
[04:09] | you don’t know where she lives, | 你不知道她住在哪 要和谁结婚 |
[04:11] | who she’s marrying, or, | |
[04:12] | if I understand correctly, her name. | 还有 如果我没理解错 连她的名字也不知道 |
[04:14] | – I know her first name. – A triumph. | 我知道她的名 真不容易 |
[04:15] | And she’s from Poughkeepsie. She mentioned that. | 她提到过她是poughkeepsie人 (poughkeepsie是纽约的一个城市) |
[04:18] | How do I put this delicately? Does she know who you are? | 我要怎么说的委婉一点呢? 她知道你是谁吗? |
[04:21] | Yes. | 知道 我们在一个会上认识的 |
[04:22] | We met at this convention thing. | |
[04:25] | We got to talking. We hit it off. | 我们聊了天 很谈得来 |
[04:27] | We ended up staying up all night in my hotel room talking about, | 最后整晚在我旅馆的房间里 |
[04:30] | you know, life, the big picture. | 聊天 你知道的 关于生活 世界观 |
[04:33] | We connected on some higher plane. | 我们产生了高层次的共鸣 |
[04:35] | Last names, at that point, seemed trivial. | 姓什么 在那个时候 已经不重要了 |
[04:37] | Uh-huh, so, what was the convention? | 嗯 那么 那是个什么会? |
[04:38] | Is there actually a fake-term-paper and stolen-test-provider union? | 难道有个论文造假 考试作弊联盟吗? |
[04:42] | It was ComicCon. | 是个漫画展会 |
[04:44] | You didn’t get all sweaty in your Wookiee suit, did you? | 你没汗流得衣服全湿了吧? |
[04:47] | Yuk it up. | 别扯了 那不仅仅是星舰家族和星球大战的 |
[04:48] | You know, it’s not all Trekkies and Star Wars nerds. | |
[04:51] | I was there because Dave Gibbons has a new graphic novel | 我去是因为dave gibbons新出的绘本 |
[04:55] | that he scripted as well as drew. | 他自己撰稿还画了插图 |
[04:56] | Sounds cooler now. | 现在听来有意思多了 |
[04:58] | So, about the one that got away, | 所以说 离开的人 她打扮成cylon的样子 (cylon出自太空堡垒卡拉狄加) 你只知道她是6号 是不是? |
[05:00] | she was dressed as a Cylon, and you only knew her as Six, right? | |
[05:03] | Her name is Chelsea, | 她叫chelsea 她穿普通衣服 |
[05:05] | and she was in regular clothes. | |
[05:07] | And, yeah, after the Dave Gibbons thing, | 哦 对 看完dave gibbons的展览 |
[05:09] | I may have drifted into the Battlestar Galactica session. | 我就进了太空堡垒卡拉狄加展区 |
[05:12] | And, yeah, that’s where we met. | 是的 我们就是在那相遇的 |
[05:13] | And, okay, we started out talking about how… | 好吧 我们开始聊 |
[05:16] | the Cylon raiders on BSG look like Batman’s car when it turns into a plane. | cylon怎么入侵殖民舰队的 看上去好像蝙蝠侠的汽车变形成飞机 |
[05:20] | But then… | 然后–然后我们聊了 我们和父母糟糕的关系 |
[05:21] | then we started talking about… | |
[05:23] | our crappy relationships with our parents and… | |
[05:25] | and Chuck Klosterman and moral grayness. | 然后又聊了chuck klosterman 还有道德的沦丧 |
[05:28] | And how when you see a plastic bag flying around, | 还有当你看到塑料袋到处飞的时候会怎么样 |
[05:31] | you think there’s so much beauty in the world you can’t take it? | 你认为世界上太多美好的东西而你无法得到? |
[05:33] | You get the picture. | 你说的不错 |
[05:35] | I do. | 是的 感觉 高层次 然后你却搞砸了 (frakked出自太空堡垒卡拉狄加 等于fucked) |
[05:36] | Connection, higher plane. | |
[05:37] | Then you frakked. | |
[05:38] | No. | 不 有没有上床不是关键 我们有的是更好的东西 |
[05:40] | No, but sex was hardly the point. What we had was better. | |
[05:44] | I took her to the airport in the morning. We were running late. | 早上我带她去了机场 我们去晚了 |
[05:46] | She said she left me a note by my bed, | 她说她在我的床上留了张字条 上面写了她的个人信息 |
[05:49] | with all her information on it. | |
[05:50] | By the time I got back to the room, | 我回到房间的时候 |
[05:52] | housekeeping had been there, and the note was gone. | 清洁工去过了 字条不见了 |
[05:54] | Are you sure she actually left it? | 你确定她留了字条? |
[05:56] | Positive. | 非常肯定 |
[05:58] | So, how do you know she’s- | 那么 你怎么知道她– |
[05:59] | A few days ago, she sent me a text message. | 几天前 她给我发了短信 |
[06:01] | It said that she was giving up waiting for me to call, | 说她不会再等我打电话了 |
[06:03] | that her and her ex were getting back together | 她和她的前男友复合了 |
[06:05] | and they’re getting married. | 他们要结婚了 |
[06:07] | So, why am I here? | 那么 要我做什么? |
[06:10] | Because I’ve got to stop her. | 因为我要阻止她 |
[06:11] | She’s only marrying him because I didn’t call her back. | 她是因为我没有给她打电话才和他结婚的 |
[06:14] | Well, if she sent you a text, then you’ve got her number. | 好吧 如果她给你发过短信 你应该有她的号码 |
[06:17] | Call her and explain it all. | 打电话给她解释清楚 |
[06:19] | I’ve called a bunch of times. | 我打过好多次了 |
[06:20] | Some guy answers, says he’s never heard of Chelsea. | 一个男的接的 说他从没听说过chelsea |
[06:23] | Can I see the text? | 我能看看那条短信吗? |
[06:24] | I showed it to my roommate, and he accidentally erased it. | 我给我室友看的时候他不小心删掉了 |
[06:27] | I have the number the text came from, though. | 但我还有那个号码 |
[06:29] | Where? | 在哪? |
[06:30] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[06:31] | No, thanks. It’s easier to be nosy if I can mill about. | 不了 谢谢 我四处转转更容易发现疑点 |
[06:36] | You know Mac and Parker? | 你认识mac和parker |
[06:38] | This is their room. | 这是她们的房间? |
[06:39] | – Who? – This photo. | -谁? -这张照片 |
[06:40] | No, that was from the around-the-world party. | 不 那是在环游世界派对上照的 |
[06:42] | That’s my roommate, Brian, and my friend, Fred. | 那是我的室友 brian 我朋友fred |
[06:44] | I think that room was supposed to be Canada, | 我想那个房间应该是加拿大 |
[06:47] | but it was kind of lame. | 但布置得有点不太好 |
[06:48] | Here’s the number. | 这是那个号码 咱们来试试 |
[06:50] | Let’s give it a shot. | |
[06:57] | Yeah? | 你好 很抱歉再次打扰你 |
[06:57] | Hi, I’m sorry to bug you again, | |
[06:59] | but my friend is trying to track down… | 我朋友正在找一个人 |
[07:01] | someone who sent him a text message from this phone. | 她用你的电话发过短信给他 |
[07:03] | I told him, I don’t know a Chelsea. | 我跟他说过了 我不认识什么chelsea |
[07:06] | Yeah, but 845, can you tell me where that area code is from? | 是的 但是845– 你能告诉我这是哪里的区号吗? |
[07:10] | – Goshen, New York. – Is that near Poughkeepsie? | Goshen 纽约 那离poughkeepsie近吗? |
[07:12] | About forty-three miles. | 差不多43英里 |
[07:14] | Is that where you are now? | 你现在在那吗? |
[07:15] | Maybe someone borrowed your cell phone. | 也许有人借用过你的手机 |
[07:18] | I didn’t lend anyone my phone, and I’m not in Goshen. | 我没把手机借给过别人 而且我没在goshen |
[07:21] | I go to college out in California. | 我在加利福尼亚上学 |
[07:22] | Really? Where? | 真的吗?哪里? |
[07:24] | It’s this tiny west coast liberal arts college… | 是所西海岸很小的自由艺术学院 |
[07:27] | no one’s ever heard of: Hearst. | 没人听说过–Hearst |
[07:29] | Actually, I’ve heard of it. | 事实上 我听说过 |
[07:31] | Could you check your phone, | 你能不能查一下你的电话 |
[07:33] | see if the text message is still in your outbox? | 看看那条信息是不是还在发件箱里? |
[07:35] | I just got it last month. I haven’t quite learned all the features yet. | 我上个月才买的手机 对功能还不是很熟悉 |
[07:39] | Mind if I come check for myself? | 介不介意我自己来查一下? |
[07:41] | How are you gonna do that? | 你怎么做到? |
[07:42] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[07:44] | I’ll handle the travel arrangements. | 我自己解决交通问题 |
[07:46] | It’s right here, under “messages.” | 就在这 信息下面 |
[07:48] | Just scroll down to “sent,” | 只要往下到已发信息 好啦 就在这 |
[07:50] | and bingo. Here it is. | |
[07:53] | “Max, I don’t know why I haven’t heard from you. | “Max 我不知道为什么没有接到你的来电” |
[07:55] | I guess I was wrong about our night together.” | “我想那晚我们在一起是个错” |
[07:58] | I didn’t send that. | 那不是我发的 你上一次回东部是什么时候? |
[07:59] | When was the last time you were back east? | |
[08:00] | Christmas. | 圣诞节 |
[08:02] | Maybe you were out on the town, | 也许你去了镇上 |
[08:03] | a couple eggnogs to the wind, | 喝了几杯酒 |
[08:05] | some sweet, young thing asks to borrow your- | 某个年轻 甜美的小姐借了你的– |
[08:07] | Hot stuff, coming through. | 热腾腾的 来啦 |
[08:09] | And he’s carrying a tray of muffins. | 他端着一盘松饼 |
[08:11] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[08:14] | – Uh… – You’re Max’s roommate, aren’t you? | 呃… 你是max的室友 对不对? |
[08:16] | Yeah, I’m Brian. Hey. | 是的 我是brian 你好 |
[08:18] | Brian. Really? | Brian 真的吗? |
[08:20] | You look more like a Chelsea. | 你看上去更像chelsea |
[08:26] | News? Already? | 有消息?已经找到了? |
[08:28] | The glass-is-half-full version: | 杯子的一半是满的版本(从好的方面看) |
[08:32] | Chelsea’s not getting married. | Chelsea不结婚了 |
[08:33] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[08:34] | Yeah. The half-empty version is… | 是的 一半是空的版本是(从坏的一面看) 她是个妓女 |
[08:37] | she’s a hooker. | |
[08:44] | Brian and Fred, as demented as this sounds, | Brian和fred 听起来很疯狂 |
[08:47] | thought you’d have more confidence with girls if you… | 认为你会对女孩子更有自信 如果你…失去了童贞 |
[08:52] | lost your virginity. | |
[08:56] | I’m gonna go kill my friends now, so… | 我现在要去杀了我的朋友 |
[08:58] | if you could just leave me a bill. | 所以 你能不能先把帐单留下 |
[09:00] | The impression I got, | 我认为 |
[09:01] | they thought they were doing a good thing. | 他们是出于好意 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry, but on what planet am I a sexual charity case? | 不好意思 我什么时候需要别人施舍性了? |
[09:07] | Like I haven’t had opportunities? | 好像我从来没有过机会? |
[09:10] | I’ve had opportunities, but I have standards. | 我有过机会 但我有标准的–很高的标准 |
[09:12] | High standards. | |
[09:18] | Maybe… maybe… | 也许–也许因为那样他们才选了她 因为他们看的出来 |
[09:19] | that’s why they picked her, ’cause they could tell. | |
[09:22] | They didn’t interview her, Max. | 他们没有了解过她 max |
[09:24] | They weren’t matchmaking. They coached her. | 他们不是在给你牵红线 他们教她的 |
[09:26] | They told her you were a Battlestar fan. | 他们告诉她你是个太空堡垒迷 |
[09:29] | They gave her the “so say we all” t-shirt she was wearing. | 他们给她的那件印着”so say we all” 的衣服 |
[09:31] | That line about the Cylon raiders looking like Batman’s car; | 关于入侵者cylon的那句话 看上去像蝙蝠侠的车–他们告诉她的 |
[09:35] | they fed her that. | |
[09:36] | What about the text message? | 那短信呢? |
[09:38] | When they saw you pining, | 他们看你太想她 就想了个办法 把你从痛苦中拯救出来又不会… |
[09:39] | they wanted to find a way to put you out of your misery without… | |
[09:43] | well… | 嗯 打击你 |
[09:43] | crushing you. | 嗯 打击你 |
[09:45] | Brian found out a guy he works with is from upstate New York. | Brian发现他的一个同事是从纽约来的 |
[09:48] | He swiped his phone, | 他偷了他的电话 假装chelsea给你发了条短信 向你告别 你才能忘了他 |
[09:49] | sent you a message as Chelsea saying goodbye so you’d get over her. | |
[09:54] | Can you still find her? | 那你还能找到她吗? |
[09:55] | Um… yes. | 嗯…可以 |
[09:57] | But she’ll still be a prostitute. | 但她还是个妓女 |
[10:00] | I’m not stupid, Veronica. | 我不是傻瓜 veronica |
[10:02] | Okay, we had something. | 好吧 我们有感觉 我知道的 |
[10:03] | I know it. | |
[10:06] | There’s some things you can’t fake. | 有些东西是没法伪造的 |
[10:07] | There are some things women are universally known for faking, | 有些东西女人最擅长伪造 |
[10:10] | and this girl is a professional. | 而且这个女孩是职业的 |
[10:14] | When I dropped her off at the airport, she had tears in her eyes. | 我把她送到机场时 她的眼睛里闪着泪光 |
[10:16] | Are you sure she wasn’t thinking of the cab fare back? | 你怎么确定她不是在担心回程的出租车费? |
[10:20] | Fine. | 好吧 随你怎么想 |
[10:21] | Think what you want. | 好吧 随你怎么想 |
[10:22] | The job was to find her, | 你的工作是找到她 不是告诉我她的职业 |
[10:24] | not tell me her occupation. | |
[10:27] | Are you gonna do it or not? | 你做还是不做? |
[10:32] | He wants you to track her down? | 他让你找到她? |
[10:34] | You can’t do this. You’re just fuelling his fire. | 你不能这么做 你在火上浇油 他已经着迷了 |
[10:36] | He’s obsessed. | |
[10:37] | He thinks she’s the one. | 他认为她就是他的真命天女 |
[10:39] | She’s the first girl to touch where his bathing suit covers. | 她是第一个碰过他游泳衣的女孩 |
[10:42] | Of course he thinks she’s the one. | 他当然会认为她就是真命天女 |
[10:44] | Actually, she’s not. | 其实她不是 |
[10:46] | He wasn’t a virgin? | 他不是处男? |
[10:47] | We spent five hundred each on a hooker, | 我们每人花了500美元找了这个妓女 他却不是处男? |
[10:50] | and he wasn’t a virgin? | |
[10:51] | No, you spent five hundred each, and he’s still a virgin. | 不 你们每人花了500美元 但他还是个处男 |
[10:55] | Okay, | 好吧 她最好是做了什么疯狂的 |
[10:55] | she better have done some crazy, like, circus act. | 好吧 她最好是做了什么疯狂的 马戏团之类的举动 |
[10:59] | They talked and connected. | 他们聊天 产生了共鸣 |
[11:03] | This is the worst moment of my life. | 这是我一生最糟的时刻 |
[11:05] | Well, he didn’t say anything. | 好吧 他什么都没说 |
[11:08] | We just figured he’s one of those gentlemen guys… | 我们只是觉得他是那种绅士 |
[11:10] | who doesn’t talk about it. | 不会讲那些事 |
[11:11] | Wait, | 等等 他要找到她是不是 |
[11:13] | is that why he wants you to find her, | |
[11:14] | ’cause he wants to sleep with her? | 因为要和她上床? |
[11:15] | No. | 不 也许他是想和她上床 |
[11:16] | I mean, he probably does want to sleep with her, but mainly, | |
[11:18] | he thinks they have a connection. | 但更主要的是 他认为他们心有灵犀 |
[11:20] | You definitely told him she was a hooker? | 你确定你告诉了他她是个妓女? |
[11:23] | I think he needs to see it for himself. A little brutal truth. | 我想他需要自己悟出 这个残酷的事实 |
[11:26] | So, how did you find her? | 那么 你们怎么找到她的? |
[11:31] | A hooker search engine. | 妓女搜索引擎 |
[11:33] | What will you boys come up with next? | 你们这些男生还会想出什么来? |
[11:35] | Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. | |
[11:40] | And thar she blows. | 找到了–一个chelsea |
[11:42] | One Chelsea. | |
[11:44] | That explains why Chelsea was into comic books. | 这说明了为什么chelsea喜欢漫画书 |
[11:47] | Chelsea’s a dude. | Chelsea是个花花公子 |
[11:48] | That’s not her. | 那不是她 |
[11:49] | They change their working names all the time. | 她们总换工作的名字 |
[11:51] | Great. | 太棒了 这个网站上只有18,731个记录 |
[11:52] | There are only 18,731 escorts listed on the site. | |
[11:57] | Much as I’d like to peruse their pages individually… | 我想一个一个去查她们的页面 |
[12:01] | Try narrowing the search by preference. | 试试利用偏好缩小搜索范围 你知道的–头发颜色 身高 位置偏好 |
[12:03] | You know: hair colour, height, bondage preferences. | |
[12:06] | You know Max’s preference? | 你知道max的偏好么? |
[12:08] | Hey, that’s easy. | 那很容易 只要描述一下b罩杯的米拉・乔沃维奇 (米拉・乔沃维奇是电影《第五元素》的女主角) |
[12:09] | Yeah, we just described Milla Jovovich with a b-cup. | |
[12:11] | And found one into role-playing. | 再找找喜欢角色扮演的 |
[12:14] | How very Weird Science. | 真是奇怪的科学 |
[12:17] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[12:22] | It’s like a Zagat Guide for hookers. | 这像个妓女指南 |
[12:25] | How did people find sex before there was an internet? | 没有网络的时候人们是怎么找性的呢? 哇 整体外观–什么都有 从“顶级模特”到“丑八怪” |
[12:27] | Whoa, | |
[12:29] | overall looks… | |
[12:31] | we’ve got everything from “model material” to “tripple bagger.” | |
[12:34] | I can only assume. | 我只能假想 |
[12:37] | What’s GFE? | gfe是什么? |
[12:39] | Girlfriend experience. | 女友经验 |
[12:40] | She has to be an experienced girlfriend? | 她必须是个有经验的女朋友? |
[12:42] | It’s the type of experience you want her to have. | 是你想要的一种经验 |
[12:44] | You want it to be like she’s your girlfriend, | 你想要她像你的女朋友一样 就是gfe |
[12:45] | it’s a GFE, girl friend experience. | 女友经验 |
[12:47] | But if you want to act like you’re in a porn, it’s a PSE: | 但如果你想要像是在三级片里一样 就是pse–三级明星经验 |
[12:50] | porn-star experience. | |
[12:53] | Is there a reality experience, | 有没有现实经验 提醒她这个男的 只是因为付了钱她才来这的 |
[12:54] | where she reminds the guy she’s only there because he’s paying her? | |
[12:58] | Okay, boys, let’s find that hooker. | 好吧 兄弟们 我们来找那个妓女吧 |
[13:02] | From 18,000 down to two. | 从18,000到2 |
[13:05] | Your attention to detail has served us well, young Jedis. | 你们的周到服务让我们很满意 年轻的杰地武士们 (出自星球大战) |
[13:08] | So, which blurry-faced, fatherless girl is she? | 那个脸看上去很模糊的无父女? |
[13:15] | Pink bikini, maybe? | 可能是那个穿粉色比基尼的 |
[13:17] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 我们找的那个身体要长些 |
[13:18] | I think the one we picked had a longer torso. | |
[13:27] | I come home after a hard day at work, and there you are, | 我辛苦工作了一天 而你却在这 在你的糖果哈珀店闲逛 |
[13:30] | lounging… | |
[13:31] | with your bonbons and your Harper’s Bazaar. | |
[13:34] | There better be some freshly pressed shirts in my closet, | 我的衣橱里应该再添些新汗衫 |
[13:37] | or so help me. | 帮我挑挑吧 |
[13:40] | What? | 你什么都没看中啊? |
[13:41] | You got nothing? | |
[13:44] | Maybe I’m not in the mood. | 可以是没什么心情 |
[13:45] | Amuse me, damn it. Amuse me now. | 逗逗我乐 该死的 快 |
[13:49] | I finally… | 我终于拿到了警察局的报告 |
[13:51] | got the police report on… | |
[13:53] | the dean’s suicide. | 关于校长自杀的案子 |
[13:57] | That needs work. | 要大干一翻了 |
[13:59] | Did the report say anything about the dean’s office getting egged? | 报告上说了校长的办公室被鸡蛋砸了吗? |
[14:02] | Nope, but then again, it looks like it was done by a tenth grader. | 没 但是 看上去通过了10道程序 |
[14:06] | I swear it might as well have heavy-metal band logos sketched in the margins. | 我发誓它该有些重金属乐队的标志 用来勾边 |
[14:11] | There are these girls from Lilith House, | 有些lilith屋的女孩 |
[14:14] | activists with a real grudge against the Greeks. | 反希腊人的激进分子 |
[14:16] | They hated the dean. | 她们讨厌校长 |
[14:18] | One of them, Nish, was the editor at the newspaper. | Nish 她们中的一个报纸编辑 |
[14:21] | When O’Dell fired her, she swore he’d regret it. | 当O’dell炒了她的时候 她发誓他会后悔的 |
[14:24] | They went on an egging spree the night of his suicide, | 他自杀那晚她们开始了扔鸡蛋狂欢 |
[14:27] | protesting him reinstating the Greeks. | 抗议他保护希腊人 |
[14:30] | Do you mind talking to them? | 你介意和她们谈谈吗? |
[14:31] | Yeah, I think I’ve dipped into that well one too many times. | 是的 我觉得我听得太多了 |
[14:35] | They’re not big Veronica fans. | 她们可不是我的粉丝 |
[14:37] | I think you’re probably gonna have to handle this one yourself. | 你最好自己解决 |
[14:40] | If you go undercover as a student, | 如果你干得象个学生 |
[14:43] | no Daniel Boone jacket, no peace signs. | 不穿丹尼尔布恩装 不戴和平标志 (肯塔基殖民运动中心人物) |
[14:45] | The times, they have a-changed. | 他们会改变的 今晚在家吃吗? |
[14:47] | Will you be home for dinner? | |
[14:50] | No, I’m meeting two hookers over at Logan’s later. | 不了 我得在Logan那见2个妓女 |
[14:55] | On a school night? | 晚上在学校? |
[14:56] | Off-peak hours. Save a few bucks. | 省点 不在高峰期 不是真的吧? |
[14:59] | You’re not really. | |
[15:01] | Fiona and Lizette. | Fiona和Lizette |
[15:02] | They’re just a couple of gals putting themselves through college. | 她们只是一对少女 在学校的 |
[15:07] | Man, quit bringing me down with your bourgeois hang-ups. | 别用你的中产阶级的眼光来这样看我 |
[15:13] | Hey, should we have gotten more for the hookers? | 我们该为妓女们多准备些吃的吗? |
[15:16] | As I understand it, they prefer the term “escorts.” | 据我所知的 她们喜欢”陪同”这个词 |
[15:23] | So, have you… | 那么你找过她们中的一个吗? |
[15:25] | ever been with one? | |
[15:28] | An escort? | 一名陪同人员? |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:31] | Do we really want to go there? | 我们真的要说那些吗? |
[15:33] | I guess we don’t have to now. | 现在应该不必 |
[15:35] | – That wasn’t me answering the question. – It kinda was. | -那不是我的答案 -很有可能 |
[15:38] | No it wasn’t. | 这只是我想找个地方 |
[15:39] | That was me knowing there’s a land mine… | |
[15:41] | and trying to figure out where to put my foot. | 然后找个立脚点 |
[15:42] | Well, I guess you picked your spot. | 我猜你已选好了 |
[15:43] | Look, why not dispel any romantic notions? | 干嘛要什么浪漫的点子? |
[15:47] | If we see each other, | 如果看到了对方的所有 缺点什么的 还是相互喜欢 那才是真正的爱 |
[15:49] | warts and all, and still like each other, | |
[15:51] | that’s a real connection. | |
[15:53] | Well, maybe I enjoy my romantic notions. | 可能我就是喜欢那些小点子 |
[15:56] | Maybe I don’t care to see any warts, | 或许我不在乎你我的缺点 |
[15:58] | you know, yours or mine. | |
[15:59] | Now you see, you’re smiling, | 看 你笑了 这样很好而且感觉很安全 |
[16:00] | all right, so I think it’s all fun and safe, | |
[16:03] | but it’s a slippery slope from “Have you ever been” | 但是当从”你有找过”到 |
[16:06] | to “How many” and “How often.” | “多少次?”和”多常?” 是很喜剧性的变化的 所以你经常找妓女喽 |
[16:08] | So you’ve been with multiple hookers on several occasions. | |
[16:12] | I’m not having this conversation with you. | 不和你谈这个了 |
[16:27] | Logan, Max. Max, Logan. | Logan这是Max Max这是Logan |
[16:35] | Yeah, I-I didn’t know she was a hooker at the time that- | 我不知道她是妓女直到– |
[16:37] | No one’s judging, man. | 没人在乎 |
[16:39] | As you know, we are looking for a new home. | 我们想找个新家 |
[16:42] | And when we leave, | 当我们离开的时候 |
[16:44] | we shall be able to retain only Thomas and Betsy. | Thomas和Betsy将留下来 |
[16:48] | What, you think hookers are known for their punctuality? | 你觉得那些妓女会准时吗? |
[16:53] | Where’s your bathroom? | 洗手间在哪里? |
[17:03] | It’s wrong that I’m nervous, right? | 我不该这么紧张的 对吧? |
[17:17] | Hey, there. | 嗨 我是Lizette |
[17:18] | I’m Lizette. | |
[17:20] | Hello. | 欢迎光临 |
[17:21] | Welcome to my place. | |
[17:23] | Thank you. | |
[17:24] | Oh! Well, hey, there, to you, too. | 嘿 你在这儿 |
[17:27] | I’m totally up for it, guys, but… | 我已经准备好了 伙计们 |
[17:29] | it’s gonna cost you extra, right? | 但钱还得加点 是吧? |
[17:32] | That’s not her. | 不是她 |
[17:34] | Sorry, Lizette. Looks like we’re gonna have to reschedule. | 对不起 Lizette 看来我们得重约时间了 |
[17:37] | Pay the girl, Max. | 付给她钱Max |
[17:39] | – If we’re paying her anyway… – Honey? | 如果我们付了她钱–亲爱的 |
[17:41] | Sorry, I was looking for someone else. | 对不起 我要找的是另一个 |
[17:44] | I’ll live. | 没事 |
[17:47] | This is just wasteful. | 太浪费了 |
[17:52] | Hey, there. I’m Fiona. | 嗨 我是Fiona |
[17:55] | Chelsea. | |
[17:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:00] | Max, is that you?! Oh, my God! | Max 是你?!天那! |
[18:26] | This is nice. | 很好 我们该和你的朋友们多熟悉下 |
[18:27] | We should hang out with your friends more. | |
[18:28] | So, Fiona, where are you from, originally? | Fiona你老家在哪? |
[18:32] | Uh, actually, | 实际上 这有点尴尬 我其实叫Wendy |
[18:34] | this is a bit awkward, but my name is really Wendy. | |
[18:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:40] | Wendy. | Wendy 我喜欢 |
[18:41] | I like it. | |
[18:44] | You guys need a refill… | 你们来点吃的…或一间房? |
[18:47] | or a room? | |
[18:49] | We’re good. Thanks. | 我们很好 谢谢 |
[18:51] | Oh, sorry. I guess we’re being pretty rude. It’s just… | 对不起 我们这样有点不礼貌 我觉得我再也见不到Max了 |
[18:55] | I never thought I’d see Max again. | |
[18:57] | I bet. | 是啊 |
[18:59] | God, I was such a girl when he dropped me off at the airport, | 当他在机场离我而去 |
[19:02] | all misty and dramatic. | 那一幕很伤感很戏剧性 |
[19:05] | I missed the misty? | 我错过了? |
[19:09] | When he was leaving, I felt this rush. | 当他离我而去 有种感觉喷勃而出 |
[19:12] | I thought about everything that led to that moment. | 这一切象是上天的安排 |
[19:15] | Um, all the choices that I made that got me to that exact spot, | 安排我在那个地方 |
[19:19] | that exact time.. | 那时那刻… |
[19:22] | how, if I made different ones, | 如果不是那样的话 |
[19:24] | I could be with this sweet guy who was dropping me off at the airport, | 我将和这个完美的男人在一起 谁把我扔在机场 让我成了个泪人 |
[19:29] | all teary-eyed. | |
[19:32] | Well, I-I mean… I wasn’t teary-eyed. | 我没流泪 我没睡足 你知道我的眼睛曾… |
[19:33] | I hadn’t slept much, and, you know, my eyes were… | |
[19:42] | Three to one, Dick forgot his key card again. | 八成是Dick又忘了他的房卡 |
[19:45] | Takers? | 送东西的? |
[19:52] | Madison. | |
[19:53] | Oh. It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[19:56] | So, are you and Logan, like, dating again, | 你又跟Logan约会了 |
[19:58] | or are you hotel staff? | 还是你在这打工? |
[20:01] | Did somebody order a PSE? | 有谁定了一位pse? Dick不在这里 (有拍过3级片经历的人) |
[20:04] | Dick’s not here. | |
[20:05] | Hey, Logan. | 嗨 Logan |
[20:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[20:08] | So, uh, | 嗨 你们今晚通宵吗? |
[20:09] | what are you kids up to tonight? | |
[20:13] | Oh, same old, same old. | 和往常一样 |
[20:15] | Well, this looks like super fun, | 看起来不错啊 |
[20:18] | but I should probably go do something that doesn’t suck. | 但我应该去做些有意思的事 |
[20:26] | Don’t party too hard, you guys. | 你们别玩得太过火了 |
[20:34] | Friend of yours? | 你们的朋友? |
[20:35] | No, Madison is pretty much the physical embodiment… | 不 Madison对我来说更象 邪恶的化身 |
[20:38] | of all things I loathe. | |
[20:40] | If Dick starts dating her again, | 如果Dick又在和她约会了 |
[20:42] | you’re gonna need to get a different roommate. | 你需要一个新室友了 |
[20:56] | Morning. | 早上好 干嘛呢? |
[20:59] | Whatcha doing? | |
[21:01] | Just getting dressed for work. | 穿好衣服准备上班 |
[21:02] | Wait. You’re missing something. | 等等 你落了东西 |
[21:10] | Now, remember, | 记住 当你撕开短裤 |
[21:11] | when you rip off the breakaway pants, | 记住 当你撕开短裤 |
[21:13] | thrust your pelvis toward the bachelorette, | 将你的盆骨推向未婚女子 |
[21:15] | okay? | |
[21:16] | It’s her special day. | 那天对她将是非同寻常 |
[21:25] | – Claire Nordhouse? – Uh… | 是Claire Nordhouse吗? |
[21:27] | Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 呃… 介意问几个问题吗? |
[21:30] | I’m sorry. What is this about? | 对不起 是关于什么的? |
[21:31] | Just a few questions, ma’am. Do you mind if I come in? | 就几个小问题 女士 我能进来吗? |
[21:34] | You’re Fern Delgado? | 你是Fern Delgado? |
[21:35] | Yeah. What are you doing here? | 是 你要干什么? |
[21:37] | Oh, just following upon some things from the night Cyrus O’Dell died. | 来调查些情况 关于Cyrus O’dell死的那晚 |
[21:41] | The dean? | 那校长? |
[21:42] | Right. Dean O’Dell. | 是的 |
[21:43] | The night he died, someone egged his office. | 他死的那晚 有人向他办公室扔鸡蛋 |
[21:45] | So that’s a crime now. | 那相当于犯罪 |
[21:46] | Always has been. | 当然 所以是你干的? |
[21:47] | So, you did it? | |
[21:48] | I didn’t say that. | 我承认了吗? |
[21:49] | Okay, well, I am. | 噢 我是说 |
[21:51] | I’m saying you girls egged the dean’s office | 我说你们朝校长的办公室扔鸡蛋了 |
[21:52] | the same night you were out egging the Lampoon office | 同是那天晚上你们嘲笑着向办公室扔鸡蛋 |
[21:54] | and various other campus hotspots. | 十分地 |
[21:56] | So I’d like to ask you a few questions about it. | 所以我得问问你 |
[21:58] | So What?! You think a few eggs, | 你认为一些鸡蛋–我没说我们扔了– |
[22:00] | and I’m not saying we threw them, | |
[22:02] | made the dean up and kill himself? | 致使校长去自杀? |
[22:04] | Actually, we believe the dean was murdered. | 事实上 我们觉得校长是被谋杀的 |
[22:07] | So, what I think… | 我认为你们 |
[22:09] | is that you guys were in the area when this happened. | 在事发现场 |
[22:12] | You were known to carry a grudge against the man. | 我们知道你们对他怀恨在心 |
[22:14] | Hold on. We didn’t kill anyone. | 等等 我们从未杀过任何人 |
[22:16] | Who’s “we”? | 什么”我们”?还有谁参与了? |
[22:17] | Who else was on this little egg adventure? | 什么”我们”?还有谁参与了? |
[22:19] | It was just us. | 只有我俩 |
[22:20] | Just the two of you. No one else? | 只有你俩? |
[22:22] | And Nish. | 还有Nish |
[22:23] | No she wasn’t. | 没 Nish没参与 |
[22:24] | Nish was not with us when we egged the dean’s office. | |
[22:26] | But she was with you when you egged the Lampoon office and the statue. | 但你们向Lampoon办公室扔鸡蛋的时候她在 |
[22:29] | Interesting. So, where was she? | 我很感兴趣 她在哪里? |
[22:31] | When you were outside his office, throwing eggs at his window, | 当你们在办公室外 |
[22:33] | where was your friend Nish? | 扔鸡蛋 Nish在哪? |
[22:35] | Don’t look at each other, | 你们别挤眉弄眼的 别想骗我 |
[22:37] | and don’t you dare lie. | |
[22:40] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了? |
[22:43] | Would you rather talk at the station, with your lawyer? | 你们是想到警察局去和律师坦白吗? |
[22:45] | What, are you kidding? | 说什么呢Mars警官? 你在说笑吗? |
[22:47] | Mr. Mars? Is this some kind of a joke? | |
[22:51] | He’s not a cop. He used to be. He’s a private eye. | 他不是警察 他曾是 他现在是私人侦探 |
[22:54] | Do you two ever watch the news? | 你们没看新闻吗? |
[22:56] | Nish, | Nish你当时在场 校长死的那天 但你不和她们在一起 当他们扔鸡蛋的时候 |
[22:57] | you were out egging buildings the night the dean died, | |
[22:59] | but you weren’t with them when they egged the dean’s office. | |
[23:02] | Where were you? | 你在哪? |
[23:03] | First of all, I don’t have to say anything. | 首先 我无话可说 |
[23:05] | And second of all, | 第二 我很确定 你现在所做的是不合法的 |
[23:06] | I’m pretty sure what you’re doing right now is illegal. | |
[23:10] | But I’ll tell you. What the hell, I got nothing to hide. | 但我不会隐瞒 |
[23:12] | I went around and egged the dean’s car. | 我朝他汽车扔鸡蛋了 |
[23:14] | His car. | 他的车 |
[23:15] | That Volvo that he loved so much. | 他最爱的那辆volvo |
[23:17] | He says the dean was murdered. | 他说校长是被谋杀的 |
[23:43] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信 |
[23:45] | I take it your connection with Wendy has found an even higher plane? | 我想你和Wendy的产生了 更高的共鸣了是吧?(暗指上床了) |
[23:49] | I want to hire you again. | 我想再雇你一次 让Wendy消失 |
[23:51] | Make Wendy disappear. | |
[23:52] | I guess she needs a new ID, a new name, | 我想她需要一张新身份证 新的名字 从来没用过的 |
[23:55] | someone to close out her old apartment. | |
[23:56] | Max, you think maybe this is all too fast? | Max 你不认为这发展太快了吗? |
[23:59] | I’ll admit, I was surprised. She seemed to be really fond of you, but- | 我承认 我很意外 她看上去确实很喜欢你 但– |
[24:05] | Veronica’s gonna help us. | Veronica会帮我们 |
[24:07] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 哦 上帝啊 谢谢你 |
[24:09] | That’s the thing about being a working girl. | 干这个职业有个特点 就是– |
[24:12] | Easy to break into, | 进去容易 出来难 |
[24:13] | not so easy to get out of. | |
[24:15] | It’s not like I’m one of the big earners, | 我不算是收入很高的那种 |
[24:17] | but I have this client, a judge. | 但我有个客户 是个法官 |
[24:19] | Ooh, a judge? | 哦 法官? 哪个? |
[24:21] | Which one? | |
[24:22] | Cramer. | – 别开玩笑了! |
[24:22] | No freaking way! | – 别开玩笑了! |
[24:24] | My dad busted him for taking bribes, | 我爸查到他受贿 |
[24:26] | and the old bastard still got re-elected. | 但那老混蛋还是再选成功了 |
[24:28] | He is the kinkiest out of all my clients. | 他是我遇到最怪癖的客户 |
[24:30] | No sex, | 不上床 — 只是喜欢 |
[24:31] | he just likes to sneak me into his office at the courthouse. | 带我偷偷潜入他在法院的办公室 |
[24:34] | All he wants to do is have tickle fights | 他想要的就是互相挠痒痒 还有穿着我的鞋四处走走 |
[24:36] | and walk around in my shoes. | |
[24:42] | Well… | 你不用再担心他会 撑大你的鞋子了 |
[24:43] | you don’t have to worry about him stretching out your shoes anymore. | |
[24:48] | Whatever it costs. | 不管花多少钱 |
[24:59] | Where’s Wendy? | Wendy在哪? |
[25:05] | If you don’t come back with me and with a thousand dollars for your time last night, | 如果你不带上昨晚赚的1000美圆 跟我回去的话 |
[25:09] | Mr. Happyfists is gonna play connect the bruises on me. | Happy先生的拳头跟 我脸上的淤青就扯得上关系了 |
[25:12] | She’s not going back. | 她不会回去了 |
[25:13] | We’re getting you away from this. | 我们能让你离开这行当 |
[25:15] | Yeah, please, get her away from this so I can get my ass kicked a little more. | 拜托 让她离开这行当 我就只能多挂点彩了 Max 我只能回去 |
[25:19] | Max, I have to go back. | |
[25:21] | Let me talk to your pimp, | 让我跟你老鸨谈谈 解释清楚 我有生意头脑 你会被车撞死 |
[25:22] | explain things. I have a head for business. | |
[25:25] | You’ll end up with a head for a hood ornament. | |
[25:28] | There’s no other way, Max. | 没办法的 Max 我只能回去 |
[25:29] | I have to go. | |
[25:31] | It was a great night, wasn’t it? | 昨晚很棒 不是吗? |
[25:34] | Maybe my best night ever. | 也许是我最好的夜晚了 |
[25:40] | This was supposed to be for paying you, but… | 这本来应该是你的过夜费 但– |
[25:42] | it’s a thousand, right? | 是1000美圆 对吧? |
[25:44] | Yeah, a thousand. | 对 1000美圆 |
[25:45] | Hey, we’ll figure something out, okay? | 嘿 我们会想出办法的 好吗? |
[25:48] | Come on, Wendy. We got to go. | 来 Wendy 我们得走了 |
[25:57] | Is he still out there? | 他还在外面吗? |
[25:59] | He hasn’t moved. | 他一动不动 |
[26:02] | That’s it. I’m kicking him out. | 就这样了 我来踢他出门 |
[26:03] | No, let me talk to him. | 不 让我跟他谈谈 |
[26:18] | You’ll always have ComicCon. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[26:22] | For what little it’s worth, I was totally wrong. | 很少有什么绝对 我完全错了 |
[26:26] | You and Wendy do have something. You two are great together. | 你和Wendy心有灵犀 你们俩很相配 我很抱歉 |
[26:29] | And I’m sorry. | |
[26:32] | And this just plain sucks. | 我知道很难受 |
[26:37] | That was my useless speech. | 废话就说到这 |
[26:39] | I will now busy myself by bringing you a glass of water. | 现在我给你去倒杯水 |
[26:49] | Max? | |
[26:53] | So? | 怎么? 她化了妆 |
[26:54] | She wears makeup. | |
[26:55] | It’s purple makeup. | 是紫色的 |
[26:57] | The bruise was a fake. | 淤青是假的 你们已经做了 你被愚弄了 |
[26:59] | You’ve been had. They duped you. | |
[27:02] | Nicki didn’t get worked over by her pimp. | Nicki不是被老鸨打的 |
[27:04] | She and Wendy just conned you out of a grand. | 她和Wendy从你这骗了1000美圆 |
[27:07] | That’s crazy. | 不可理喻 |
[27:08] | Crazy? She screws people for money, Max. That’s what she does. | 理喻? 她在勒索 Max 那就是她在干的 |
[27:16] | I’m sorry. That wasn’t- | 我很抱歉 我不是– |
[27:18] | No, I’m an idiot. | 不 我是白痴 |
[27:20] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[27:22] | From where I stand, | 在我看看来 Wendy是白痴 |
[27:24] | Wendy’s the idiot. | |
[27:26] | And now we must crush her. | 现在我们要拆穿她 |
[27:30] | How to make the happy hooker not so happy. | 怎么才能让开心的妓女不开心 |
[27:35] | Got it. Thanks. | 记下了 谢谢 高跟鞋法官的家电 |
[27:39] | Judge High Heels’ home phone. | |
[27:42] | This is a bad idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[27:43] | It’s blackmail. It’s the go-to idea. | 这叫敲诈 最佳点子 |
[27:46] | In case of emergency, break glass or blackmail. | 在紧急情况下 碎玻璃或者敲诈 |
[27:49] | Well, excuse me if I can’t get jazzed | 原谅我 我女朋友敲诈法官这事 |
[27:50] | about my girlfriend extorting a judge. | 可不能让我开心 |
[27:52] | Look, I’m not doing a back handspring about it either, | 瞧 这事也不能让我高兴 |
[27:56] | but I’m getting Max his thousand dollars back, | 但我得帮Max拿回1000美圆 |
[27:58] | and I’m taking away Wendy’s best client. | 还得让Wendy失去她最好的客户 |
[27:59] | It works on so many levels. | 多赢啊 |
[28:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做 |
[28:02] | I’ll use your cell phone. | 我会用你的手机 |
[28:04] | They won’t be able to trace the call back to me. | 追踪电话也查不到我 |
[28:18] | Judge Cramer. | Cramer法官 |
[28:20] | You don’t know me, but I know a lot about you. | 你不认识我 但我知道你的很多事 |
[28:23] | No, really I do. I know you’re a judge. | 不 我真的知道 我知道你是个法官 我知道你每星期都要和妓女在法院约会 |
[28:25] | I know you have a weekly date with a hooker at the courthouse, | |
[28:29] | and that you have a proclivity for high heels and tickling. | 还知道你对高跟鞋和痒痒有特殊爱好 |
[28:33] | All I need is a thousand dollars to keep quiet. | 我要的只是1000美圆封口费 |
[28:36] | Get a locker at the Neptune bus station. | 在Neptune车站找个锁柜 |
[28:38] | Leave the money. | 放上钱 |
[28:40] | Call me with the locker number and passcode. You have twenty-four hours. | 打电话告诉我锁柜号码和密码 你有24小时 |
[28:47] | Well, I guess I should get out of your guys’ hair, | 我想我得走了 回寝室再去郁闷 |
[28:49] | go mope around my dorm. | |
[28:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | I can’t believe I had to blackmail a judge just to get some alone time with you. | 难以置信我敲诈了一个法官 只为了能跟你有二人世界 |
[29:03] | You really don’t have to work that hard. | 你真的不需要这么辛苦 |
[29:05] | Sure, I do. | 不 我需要 |
[29:11] | [“A Thousand Kisses Deep” – Leonard Cohen] | |
[29:13] | You know, if I were a hooker, | 你知道 如果我是个妓女 |
[29:15] | this snuggle would cost you. | 这么抱着你就得花钱 |
[29:18] | I’ll gladly pay. | 我会很高兴付的 |
[29:20] | Really? | 真的? |
[29:22] | For this? Cash money. | 为了这个? 现金 |
[29:25] | But seriously, folks… | 说真的 伙计… |
[29:30] | have you? | 你付过吗? |
[29:32] | What? Ever been with a hooker? | 什么 有没有召过妓? |
[29:35] | Why does it matter? | 为什么想知道? |
[29:37] | I just want to know. | 我就是想知道 假设答案是”是” |
[29:38] | I assume the answer is yes. | |
[29:40] | Look at it as an opportunity for me to show you how cool I can be. | 就把这当作一个机会 让你见识见识我有多酷 |
[29:44] | Hooker? Who cares? | 妓女? 谁在乎? |
[29:47] | Well, here’s your chance to be cool. | 现在你就有机会装酷 别问了 |
[29:49] | Stop asking. | |
[29:52] | I just… | 我只是想和你发展 成为…亲密无间 |
[29:53] | want to get to a place with you where we can be really… | |
[29:58] | intimate. | |
[29:59] | That’s what the female praying mantis says before she bites the male’s head off. | 这是母螳螂会说的 在她把公螳螂的头咬下来前 |
[30:03] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[30:05] | buried secrets tend to surface when I’m around. | 深埋的秘密在我手里都开始浮出水面 |
[30:09] | Maybe that’s because of all the digging, huh? | 也许是因为你老是旁敲侧击 恩? 我在给你机会坦白一切 |
[30:13] | I’m giving you the chance right now to come clean. | |
[30:16] | You tell all. I tell all. | 你坦白 我也坦白 从那个问题开始 |
[30:18] | Go from there. | |
[30:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:22] | Ask away. Ask… | 问吧 所有你想知道的 |
[30:24] | anything you want. | |
[30:26] | Have you ever been with a hooker? | 你召过妓吗? |
[30:29] | No. | 没有 |
[30:36] | You want to ask me anything? | 你想问我什么? |
[30:38] | Have you ever been with a hooker? | 你召过妓吗? |
[30:39] | – No. | – No. 没有 没有 |
[30:43] | – The night you were in Mexico with Mercer- – Are you kidding me? | 那天 你和Mercer在墨西哥– 你开什么玩笑? |
[30:46] | How was he able to get back to Neptune, | 他怎么回到Neptune 犯下强奸 |
[30:49] | commit a rape, | 又在你不知情的情况下回到墨西哥 |
[30:51] | and return to Mexico without you knowing? | |
[30:58] | Uh… I must have passed out. | 呃… 我肯定是醉倒了 感觉就过了几分钟 但也许有几个小时 |
[31:04] | I don’t know, it felt like a couple minutes, but it could have been hours. | |
[31:10] | Although, maybe he drugged me or something. | 或者 他给我下了药什么的 |
[31:15] | Your question. | 你提问 |
[31:17] | You can have my turn. | 你继续问 |
[31:20] | Were you with anyone while we were broken up? | 我们分开的那段时间你有和谁在一起吗? 撞到枪口了 |
[31:23] | Land mine. | |
[31:28] | I fooled around with this horrible girl… | 我跟一个很糟的女孩在一起过 |
[31:30] | who meant less than nothing to me, | 她对我来说无足轻重 |
[31:32] | and I couldn’t regret it more. | 我后悔死了 |
[31:35] | Thinking of it makes me ill. | 想想就让我难过 |
[31:39] | So, there. Presto. Intimacy. | 那么 快速地 — 亲密无间 |
[31:46] | Still love me? | 还爱我吗? |
[31:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:55] | # Confined to sex, we pressed against | |
[31:57] | # The limits of the sea | |
[32:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[32:08] | Judge Cramer called. | 喂 Cramer法官打来电话 他已经把钱放那了 |
[32:09] | He dropped off the money. | |
[32:10] | Feel like coming with me to pick it up? | 跟我一起去拿吗? |
[32:12] | The pickup is the best part. I’ll meet you in twenty minutes. | 拿钱是最好的环节 20分钟后见 |
[32:26] | GO OUTSIDE. GET IN THE LIMO. OR WENDY GETS HUTR. | 出去坐上豪华轿车 否则Wendy就会受伤 |
[32:51] | Get in. | 进去 |
[33:03] | Okay, look, | 好吧 也许打电话给法官不是什么好主意 |
[33:04] | maybe calling the judge wasn’t a great idea, | |
[33:06] | but one of your girls ripped off my friend, | 但你手下一个女孩抢了我朋友 |
[33:09] | and we were just trying to get his money back. | 我们只想把他的钱拿回来 |
[33:11] | So… | 那么 你现在能让我们下车吗? |
[33:12] | could you let us out of the car now? | 那么 你现在能让我们下车吗? |
[33:14] | Lesson learned. | 受到教训了 |
[33:16] | Not me. Her. | 头儿不是我 是她 |
[33:20] | – Her? – Me. | – 她? – 我 |
[33:22] | I’m the one who gets called when one of my girls does something dumb. | 我就是接到电话的那个 当我手下的女孩干出什么傻事 |
[33:26] | You mean you’re the- | 你是说你是– |
[33:28] | I’m Wendy’s agent. | 我是Wendy的仲介 |
[33:31] | I don’t think this is street legal. | 我不认为着是合法的 |
[33:33] | What’s the voltage on this? | 这玩意有多少伏特? |
[33:34] | Put it down, Happy. | 把它放下 Happy |
[33:35] | Wait, there really is a Mr. Happyfists? | 等等 真的有Happy先生? |
[33:39] | I thought that was just colourful language. | 我以为只是行话 |
[33:41] | Look, Wendy didn’t do anything dumb, okay? | 瞧 Wendy没干什么傻事 好吗? |
[33:44] | I did. I called the judge. | 是我 我打电话给法官的 |
[33:46] | I don’t think you did. | 我不认为是你 他说个女孩的声音 |
[33:48] | He said it was a girl’s voice. | |
[33:50] | And Wendy has done a bunch of dumb things. | 还有 Wendy干过不少傻事 |
[33:53] | She fell for a client. | 她爱上了一个客户 |
[33:56] | She tried to leave me without saying goodbye. | 她想不声不响地离开我 |
[33:59] | She told a client about the judge. | 她告诉那个客户法官的事 |
[34:01] | I’m sorry. Did you say she fell for a client? | 抱歉 你是说她爱上了一个客户? |
[34:04] | She asked out. | 她想退出 但有个问题 你知道 |
[34:05] | But there’s a problem, you see. | |
[34:07] | Wendy owes me money. | Wendy欠我钱 |
[34:09] | Braces aren’t cheap. | 牙齿矫正器不便宜 洗文身不便宜 |
[34:11] | Tattoo removal isn’t cheap. | |
[34:13] | Clothes and housing aren’t cheap. | 衣服和房子也不便宜 |
[34:16] | – Now, she could work it off- – I’ll pay. | 现在 她可以继续– 我来付 |
[34:20] | You’re a hell of a negotiator, Max. | 你真是个要命的谈判家 Max |
[34:22] | Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. | 你是唯一一个 10000美圆 和一个承诺 保证不再和我其他客户谈话 |
[34:27] | Ten grand, | |
[34:30] | and a promise that you never talk to another one of my clients again. | |
[34:33] | And next time, | 下次 |
[34:35] | I won’t go the makeup route with the bruises. | 淤青就不会是化出来的了 |
[34:37] | They’re gonna be the real thing. | 会变成真的 |
[34:40] | Max, think about this. | Max 考虑一下 |
[34:42] | Fine. Ten grand. | 好吧 10000块 |
[34:45] | You want to run me by my bank? | 你要带我去银行吗? |
[34:49] | You just handed over a hundred hundred dollar bills. | 你刚付了100张100美圆的帐单 |
[34:51] | Yeah, I was there. | 是 我在场 |
[34:52] | And what guarantee do you have that- | 她给你什么保证了– |
[35:10] | That boy is smitten. | 那男孩已经神魂颠倒了 |
[35:12] | Yeah, isn’t he great? | 他很好吧? |
[35:13] | Yeah, pretty great. | 对 非常好 |
[35:15] | So, what is the secret to making a guy fall for you like that? | 怎么才能让一个男孩如此爱你呢? |
[35:19] | Dumb luck… | 运气好…还有有趣的内衣 |
[35:21] | and interesting lingerie. | |
[35:22] | Never underestimate the power of lingerie. | 千万不要低估内衣的魅力 |
[35:25] | Yo, Veronica. | Veronica 打扰 我一定得告诉你 |
[35:26] | I’m sorry. I got to tell somebody about this. | |
[35:28] | You’re never gonna guess what somebody tried to flush down… | 你绝对猜不到系办休息室的马桶里 |
[35:30] | the commode in the faculty lounge. | 都冲了什么东西 |
[35:33] | Hey, I-I know you. | 嘿 我认识你 |
[35:34] | Weevil, this is Wendy. | Weevil 这是Wendy |
[35:35] | Fiona, right? | Fiona 对吗? 你以前在电力女孩那跳舞 |
[35:37] | You used to dance at the Electric Lady. | |
[35:39] | My buddy was a bouncer up there. | 我兄弟以前是那的保镖 |
[35:40] | You must be thinking of someone else. | 你一定是想起别的什么人了 |
[35:42] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我可不这么想 |
[35:44] | You have a tattoo, | 你有文身–红龙 在左半边屁股上 没错吧? |
[35:45] | red dragon, left cheek. Am I right? | |
[35:47] | Weevil, you got the wrong girl. | Weevil 你认错人了 |
[35:54] | Yeah, yeah, you’re right. | 对 对 说得没错 真太对不起了 回头见 V |
[35:56] | I’m sorry about that. | |
[35:58] | See you around, V. | |
[36:10] | Man, you just love that report. | 帅哥 你很爱那报告嘛 |
[36:13] | Your buddy Nish said specifically that she egged the dean’s Volvo, | 你姐妹Nish很确定地说她用蛋砸了院长的沃尔沃 |
[36:16] | but according to the report, the dean was driving the minivan. | 但根据报告 院长开的是小卡车 |
[36:19] | That’s the car they found in the parking lot. | 他们是在停车场发现的 |
[36:21] | So, Nish is lying? | 那么 Nish在说谎? |
[36:22] | Or maybe the dean’s Volvo was also there. | 或许院长的沃尔沃确实在那 |
[36:25] | That’s the car Mindy was driving that night. | 那晚那车是Mindy在开 |
[36:26] | Maybe she paid a visit to her husband. | 也许她去了她丈夫那 |
[36:29] | Why wouldn’t she mention that to you? | 她为什么不告诉你? |
[36:31] | That’s exactly what I’m wondering. | 这正是我在考虑的 |
[36:35] | [“Wheels” – Mark Lanegan] | |
[36:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:50] | Yeah. Why? | 没事 怎么了? 你很安静 就这样 |
[36:52] | You’ve just been quiet. That’s all. | |
[36:55] | It’s just-it’s just, I have to have this read by Tuesday. | 因为 我得在星期二前看完它 |
[36:58] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 好 没事了 |
[37:04] | There was a dragon on your purse | 我们第一次见面是你皮包上有条龙 |
[37:07] | the first time we met. | |
[37:10] | I guess you’re a fan of dragons. | 我想你很喜欢龙 |
[37:12] | Yeah. I like dragons. | 是 我喜欢龙 呃 Stewpot警报 他正在到处查 |
[37:15] | # Here I am | |
[37:19] | # Just runnin’ round catchin’ ’em | |
[37:23] | Uh, Stewpot warning. He’s sniffing around. | |
[37:25] | Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 谁是Stewpot? |
[37:26] | Who’s Stewpot? | – 谢谢 – 谁是Stewpot? |
[37:27] | Stewart Potter, our RA. | Stewart Potter 我们的舍监 |
[37:28] | I think he saw you with the bags. He can be a pain. | 我想他看到你拿着包 他很难对付 |
[37:31] | Thanks for letting me hang out. It will just be a couple days. | 谢谢你们让我住在这 我只住几天 |
[37:34] | I just need to find a place, get a job. | 我得找个住处 找份工作 |
[37:37] | I might actually know of a job. | 我手头刚好有一份 |
[37:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:40] | Yeah, that’s what we came to see you about. | 真的? 那就是我们来看你的目的 |
[37:43] | My older brother is getting married next Saturday, | 我哥哥下礼拜六要结婚了 |
[37:45] | and the guy organising his bachelor party has this really uptight wife, | 他要开一个单身派对 因为他老婆是个醋坛子 所以他们没叫脱衣舞娘 |
[37:49] | so they didn’t book a stripper. | |
[37:50] | We’re scrambling to get someone. | 我们正在找人 报酬不错 他们都是 律师 |
[37:52] | Um, it should be a good gig. They’re all, like, lawyers. | |
[37:55] | Hey, dudes! That’s my girl you’re talking to. | 伙计们 你们说话的对象可是我女朋友 |
[37:57] | And I’m retired, actually. | 其实 我退休了 |
[38:00] | Of course. Of course. I’m sorry. | 当然 当然 很抱歉 |
[38:02] | I didn’t know what the story was. | 我没搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[38:04] | It’s cool. We can find somebody else. | 没关系 我们可以找其他人 |
[38:06] | # My little love smiles on a wing | |
[38:11] | # For all a raindrop and tears not wasted there | |
[38:16] | Do you mind if I ask you a question? | 你介意我问个问题吗? |
[38:20] | Probably. But go ahead. | 大概会 但问吧 |
[38:23] | When I dropped you off at the airport | 当我送你到机场 |
[38:26] | and you said you left all your information back at the hotel? | 你说你把所有你的联系方式都留在了饭店… |
[38:30] | I got back… | 我回去时 房间里没有 我想我真正想问的是 |
[38:33] | and the room was clean. So… | |
[38:35] | I guess my question is… | |
[38:39] | uh, did-did you really leave it for me? | 你 — 你真有给我留吗? |
[38:43] | Was it really there? | 真的有吗? |
[38:49] | No. | 不 |
[38:53] | But I really wish I left it. | 但我希望我有留 |
[39:01] | I think I’m gonna take a walk. | 我想我要去散散步 我还没给你钱 |
[39:13] | I haven’t paid you yet. | |
[39:15] | I don’t want you to come collecting. | 我可不想你上门来收 |
[39:17] | If it isn’t the Man of La Mancha. | 如果不是”梦幻骑士” |
[39:19] | How’s tricks? | 戏法进行的怎么样? 抱歉 我想说的是事情 事情进展如何? |
[39:20] | Sorry. | |
[39:22] | I mean things. How are things? | |
[39:25] | Things? | 事情? 糟透了 |
[39:26] | They suck. | |
[39:28] | Wendy left. | Wendy走了 |
[39:30] | The upside? I actually got a note this time. | 好的是 — 这次我收到了便条 她说我们不合适 |
[39:33] | She said it wasn’t gonna work out. | |
[39:35] | You bought her out of prostitution, and she left you? | 你帮她赎了身 然后她离开了你? |
[39:38] | Please tell me you don’t want me to find her again. | 拜托告诉我你不是要我再帮你找她 |
[39:41] | No, no. I think she may be right. | 不 不 我想她也许是对的 |
[39:44] | She said, uh… | 她说 — 她说什么了? 她说 呃… |
[39:46] | What’d she say? She said, uh… | |
[39:51] | “the-the day we met was one of the best days of my life. | “我们认识的那天是我一生中最美好的一天” |
[39:55] | I-I fell for you that day, | “那天我爱上了你” |
[39:57] | but you didn’t know what I was then, | “但你还不知道我是干什么的 现在你知道了” |
[39:59] | and now you do, | |
[40:01] | and it shows in the way you look at me. | “你看我的眼神” |
[40:04] | It shows in the way you touch me, | “你触摸我的方式” |
[40:06] | but I’ll never regret it. | “但我从不后悔” “你让我认识到我失去了什么” |
[40:08] | You made me realise what I was missing. | |
[40:11] | Love, Wendy.” | “爱你的 Wendy” |
[40:14] | Ten thousand is a lot to pay for a life lesson. | 10000美圆买个教训可不便宜 |
[40:17] | She’s gonna pay me back as soon as she can, Veronica. | 她会尽快还我的 Veronica |
[40:20] | Max, please don’t get your hopes up. | Max 别再抱什么希望了 |
[40:24] | She already paid me a thousand. | 她已经还了我1000美圆 |
[40:28] | She made some good money last night. | 她昨晚赚了不少钱 |
[40:30] | I hope you don’t mind getting your money in vertically folded singles. | 希望你不介意收的钱 都是零钞 |
[40:36] | Oh, Max. | 哦 Max |
[40:44] | I heard it from a pro. | 我从一个专家那知道 内衣 |
[40:46] | Lingerie. | |
[40:47] | Maybe I should get into the spirit of doing things normal girlfriends do. | 也许我应该有 做些普通女朋友该做的事的决心 |
[40:50] | I should make more of an effort to please my man. | 我应该更加努力地取悦我的男人 |
[40:53] | First comes sexy underthings. | 首先是性感内衣 |
[40:56] | Do you have the thigh-highs with the seams up the back? | 你们有没有后面有接缝的长筒袜? |
[40:59] | I think I saw some | 我想我在 |
[41:01] | between the pasties and the edible underwear. | Pasties和Edible内衣店见过 |
[41:03] | You know, | 你知道 你这么搜查货架 真的很聪明 |
[41:05] | it’s kind of smart of you to raid the sale rack like that. | |
[41:07] | It’s almost a waste for me to spend all this money | 我买这些马上会被扯掉的衣服 |
[41:10] | on something that will be ripped right off of me. | 真是浪费钱 |
[41:13] | If you’re trying to get Dick back, | 如果你想让Dick回心转意 |
[41:14] | I don’t think you have to work that hard. | 我想你不必这么辛苦 |
[41:16] | Seriously, | 说真的 一个大的垃圾袋和一点胶带 |
[41:17] | a hefty bag and some duct tape, | |
[41:19] | and he’d be good to go. | 就能搞定他了 |
[41:20] | Dick? Please. | Dick? 拜托 |
[41:22] | You came over. I figured… | 你过来 我以为… |
[41:25] | Oh, Logan and I hooked up in Aspen over the holidays. | 哦 Logan和我在Aspen度了假 |
[41:29] | I guess you two were split, huh? | 我猜你们俩分过手 对吧? |
[41:31] | I was in town and thought he might have some free time, | 我在城里 以为他有空 但 |
[41:34] | but, oh, well. | |
[41:37] | Oh, and, as a friend, | 哦 还有 作为朋友 |
[41:39] | he’s not so big on the one-piece numbers. | 他穿连衣裙的号码不是很大 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |
[41:45] | Transcript: Inigo [vmtranscripts.com] Synchro: Camilla [veronicamars.it] Host: www.CsSubs.org – Thanks Guys |