时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previouslyon “veronica mars”… | |
[00:02] | Cyrus… we need to talk. | Cyrus…我们需要谈谈 |
[00:05] | I’ve been very generous over the years. | 这么多年来我一直很慷慨 |
[00:07] | I’m ***two children to take care of… | 我还需要照顾两个孩子… |
[00:09] | I didn’t kill cyrus,keith. | Cyrus不是我杀的 Keith |
[00:11] | i’ve got a little conundrum. | 我有一个小小的困惑… |
[00:13] | Nish says she egged the dean’s volvo on campus | Nish说在校长被杀的那个晚上 |
[00:15] | The night he was murdered. | 她在校园里用鸡蛋砸了他的沃尔沃 |
[00:16] | Mindy says she had the volvo parked | Mindy说她整晚都把沃尔沃停 |
[00:18] | At the neptune grand all night. | 在Neptune酒店 |
[00:20] | Any guess as to who’s lying? | 能猜到是谁说了慌么? |
[00:22] | Did you and madison have sex over winter break? | 在我们分手的那个冬天 你是不是跟Madison做爱了? |
[00:25] | We were broken up at the time. | 我们那时已经分手了 |
[00:26] | You know how i feel about her. | 你知道我对她的感觉 |
[00:29] | Fennel,you run first team today. | Fennel 今天你做主力 |
[00:32] | Wait,coach — | 等等 教练… |
[00:33] | You want to keep your starting job,mason, | Mason 如果你还想做首发队员 |
[00:35] | Start showing me something. | 那就做出点成绩给我看 |
[00:37] | Let’s go! | 我们上! |
[00:40] | Damn it!Can someone tell me just what the hell we’re doing out there? | 该死!有人能够告诉我刚刚到底在做什么吗? |
[00:45] | I mean,we’re on a basketball court in basketball uniforms, | 我说 我们穿着篮球服在篮球场上 |
[00:49] | But what we’re playing — It’s not basketball. | 但是我们打的可不是篮球 |
[00:52] | Where’s the passing? Where’s the teamwork? | 传球哪去了?团队合作哪去了? |
[00:54] | Where’s your heads?! | 你们的脑袋都长到哪里了? |
[00:56] | And where are you,josh? | Josh 你到哪里去了? |
[00:58] | You gonna pull your head out of your ass and start playing ball? | 你是不是把头从屁股里面掏出来 然后就开始打球了? |
[01:01] | You’re getting back-Screened every trip down. | 你的背向掩护没有一次不失误的 |
[01:03] | I’m trying,dad. They just — | 我一直在努力 爸爸 但是他们… |
[01:04] | I don’t want excuses,josh. I want you to grow up. | Josh 我不要任何的借口 我需要你长大 |
[01:07] | You know what you got to do, | 你知道你要做什么 |
[01:08] | So how about instead of whining about how you can’t do it, | 你不要再抱怨你不能做什么 |
[01:11] | You just man up and do it? | 你能不能勇敢的去做些事情? |
[01:12] | Does that sound like something maybe you can manage? | 也许这听起来像你能做的事情? |
[01:15] | You know what,dad? Not really. | 老爸 你知道吗?不是这样的 |
[01:16] | So,why don’t you just lay off me? | 为什么你不干脆让我下场? |
[01:17] | Josh,damn it. Don’t. | Josh 该死的 别这样 |
[01:18] | Don’t what? Quit? | 别怎样?退出? |
[01:20] | Hey,that might be something i’m capable of. | 嘿 那也许正是我能够做的 |
[01:26] | Wait,Josh,you don’t wannna do this… | Josh 等等 你不想这样的… |
[01:30] | Come on. Everybody in here. | 大家都过来 |
[01:32] | So,they’re killing us inside. | 我们内部已经丧失了斗志 |
[01:35] | Fennel,look alive. | Fennel 精神点 |
[01:39] | Well,look on the bright side. | 想想积极的一面 |
[01:42] | Of a 20-Point loss? | 落后了20分? |
[01:43] | And the small forward quit the team. | 以及小前锋的退出 |
[01:46] | Well,you did play a lot of minutes for a guy | 你得到了很多上场时间 |
[01:49] | who had to quit the team first semester. | 第一学期是谁一定要退出这个队来着? |
[01:51] | That’s a side,and it’s somewhat bright. | 那确实是比较乐观的一面 |
[01:53] | Me starting means mason isn’t. | 我得到了机会意味着Mason没有得到 |
[01:55] | And that’s been awkward. | 那确实是有些糟糕 |
[01:57] | Why? If you’re the better player… | 为什么?如果你打的更好的话… |
[01:59] | That’s the thing. | 就是因为这个 |
[02:01] | I’m not sure i am. | 我不那么确信 |
[02:03] | It’s just that mason’s always in the coach’s doghouse,And i’m — | 因为Mason一直得不到教练的赏识 而我… |
[02:06] | You’re you. | 你是你 |
[02:07] | So,he hasn’t been speaking to me. | 他从来没有跟我说过 |
[02:09] | Bright-Side-Wise,it’s break-Even at best. | 积极地看 有得有失 |
[02:12] | You get one more try. | 你也需要再试一次 |
[02:14] | Well…I got nothing. | 恩…我没什么可试的 |
[02:19] | Walk it off,fennel. | 算了 Fennel |
[02:22] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧? |
[02:23] | With the logan situation,i mean? | 我指的是你跟Logan 情况还好么? |
[02:26] | I’ve been trying really hard not to think about it, | 我已经非常努力的 在忘记这件事情了 |
[02:28] | So thanks for bringing it up. | 不过还是要谢谢你又提起它 |
[02:46] | if you’ve eaten any of this breakfast,you now owe me. | 如果你吃了这些早餐 你现在欠我了 |
[02:49] | Invoices have to go out today. See you at the office.” | 以下是你要做的事 我们在办公室见 |
[02:54] | And i always fall for it. | 我总是中计 |
[03:06] | Mr. Casablancas,i don’t suppose your buddy logan echolls | Casablancas先生 你的朋友Logan Echolls |
[03:08] | Is gracing us with his presence today. | 今天没来上课 |
[03:11] | Doubtful. | 不会吧 |
[03:12] | When they remove a grapefruit-Sized tumor, | 当把一个葡萄大小的肿瘤切除后 |
[03:13] | They really recommend bed rest. | 医生推荐他卧床休息 |
[03:15] | You might let him know that if he misses another class, | 你告诉他如果他再旷课 |
[03:18] | He shouldn’t bother showing up again. | 他就再也不用来了 |
[03:19] | He’ll fail automatically. | 他直接会不及格 |
[03:21] | I’ll let him know your prayers are with him. | 我会把你的祝福带给他 |
[03:25] | Mr. Echolls,i’m more than happy to give you your hamburger. | Echolls先生 我们很荣幸为您送上汉堡 |
[03:28] | We’d just like to take some of our trays. | 我们只是想把托盘拿出来 |
[03:31] | Leave the food and go. | 放下食物离开 |
[03:33] | We’re out of salt and pepper shakers. | 我们装胡椒和盐的罐子用光了 |
[03:36] | I’m afraid i can’t do that,sir. | 这恐怕不行 先生 |
[03:39] | We’re running out of salt and pepper shakers. | 我们装胡椒和盐的罐子用光了 |
[03:42] | This needs to stop. | 不能再这样了 |
[03:44] | Why don’t you let me handle this? | 我来处理吧 |
[03:46] | Yo,logan. It’s me. | Logan 是我 |
[03:48] | I’m coming in. I’m bringing the food. | 我要带着食物进来了 |
[03:50] | Wait here. | 在这等 |
[04:05] | Did you hear about the fire in veronica’s neighborhood? | 你听说Veronica的邻居家起火了么? |
[04:08] | Somebody’s meth lab blew up or something. | 好像某人的冰毒实验室爆炸了 |
[04:10] | Bet you can see it from the balcony. | 我打赌你你能从阳台看到 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna take a shower. You guys go to town. | 我去洗个澡 你们随便吧 |
[04:49] | You’re not still looking for the fire,right? | 你不会还在看火吧? |
[04:53] | So,i got a message for you From the guy who teaches our economics class. | 我从经济学老师那里得到一个消息 |
[04:56] | You got to show up,or he’s gonna fail you. | 你必须去上课 否则他会让你不及格 |
[04:59] | Sad state of affairs when i’m the academic on the balcony. | 在阳台上讨论学术问题真令人伤感 |
[05:03] | So,in other news, | 另一条新闻是 |
[05:05] | I met this girl a couple weeks ago at a party — | 几个星期前我在聚会上认识了个女孩 |
[05:07] | * hot! | 热辣! |
[05:09] | Like,volcanic hot. | 像火山一样! |
[05:11] | Like,i might have to use an oven mitt to feel her up. | 我必须戴上烤箱用的手套 才能抚摸她 |
[05:14] | Blink if you understand. | 如果你听到的话就眨一下眼睛 |
[05:16] | She’s coming here tonight,and she’s bringing her sister, | 她今天晚上会来 而且还带着她的妹妹 |
[05:21] | Who,i might add,she described as practically her twin. | 她说她的妹妹就像她的双胞胎 |
[05:24] | By the way,i did a little research On pathetic sad sackery, | 另外我对你的”失恋伤感综合症”作了下研究 |
[05:27] | And “hot sister” is the recommended treatment. | “性感姐妹”就是最佳治疗方法 |
[05:30] | No,thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[05:31] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[05:32] | We’re thinking about going To the swim team’s beach blanket blowout. | 我们准备去参加游泳队的沙滩毯晚会 |
[05:36] | You can wear your t-Shirt | 你可以穿你那件写着… |
[05:36] | That says,”i’d rather be home crying.” | “我宁愿在家默默哭泣”的T恤衫 |
[05:44] | So,per my understanding of contract law, | 根据我对合同法的了解 |
[05:47] | My eating the breakfast in no way obligates me to perform — | 不可能因为我吃了早餐 就让我去负责… |
[05:52] | My daughter,veronica. She works for me. | 我的女儿 Veronica 她为我工作 |
[05:54] | Veronica,this is coach barry’s wife and son. | Veronica 这是Barry教练的夫人和儿子 |
[05:56] | Cliff brought them in. | Cliff带他们来的 |
[05:58] | Coach barry was found murdered last night beside the p.C.H. | 昨晚 Barry教练在沿岸公路附近被杀 |
[06:01] | Sheriff suspects josh, | 警长怀疑是Josh干的 |
[06:02] | And we’ve been asked to help find the real killer. | 我们要找出真正的凶手 -=伊甸园VM字幕联盟=- -=伊甸园VM字幕联盟=- |
[06:30] | Veronica Mars Season 3 Episode 13 | [Veronica Mars]-[美眉校探] |
[06:38] | So,why don’t you tell me what happened? | 告诉我发生了什么事情? |
[06:40] | I told the sheriff already. | 我已经告诉警长了 |
[06:42] | We had this fight at halftime,me and my dad. | 爸爸跟我在中场休息时吵了起来 |
[06:44] | And i said i quit,and he got all mad. | 我说我要退出 他非常生气 |
[06:47] | You know,it was like that. | 就是这样 |
[06:48] | There’s a spot out on the p.C.H., | 在海岸公路边有个转弯能远眺大海 |
[06:50] | This little turnout overlooking the ocean. | |
[06:53] | My dad goes there after losses just to sit and mellow out, | 每次输球的时候 爸爸都会去那里坐会放松一下 |
[06:56] | So i went out to try and talk with him. | 所以我过去想跟他谈谈 |
[06:58] | What did you fight about? | 你们争论的是什么? |
[06:59] | Dumb basketball stuff. | 愚蠢的篮球 |
[07:00] | “Buck up,” “be a man,” all those famous sports clich\s. | “振作” “要像个男人” 都是些陈词滥调 |
[07:05] | When i got there,i thought he already left | 当我到那里时 我以为他已经离开了 |
[07:07] | ‘Cause his car wasn’t there. | 因为他的车不在那 |
[07:09] | Then i saw –I saw is body on the ground,and i saw blood. | 然后我看到– 我看到地上的尸体 还有血 |
[07:15] | So,i ran over,and… | 我跑过去… |
[07:17] | It was dad. He was dead — Shot. | 发现是爸爸 已经死了 枪杀 |
[07:20] | – You call the sheriff then? – No,i couldn’t. | – 然后你报警了? – 没有 我不能 |
[07:22] | I mean,i tried,but you can’t get a signal there, | 我是说 我试了 那个地方没有信号 |
[07:24] | So — I didn’t know what to do. | 然后 我不知道该怎么办 |
[07:27] | All i could think of was mom and bobby. | 我能想到的只有妈妈和Bobby |
[07:29] | Bobby is his little brother. | Bobby是他的弟弟 |
[07:30] | I just drove home So they wouldn’t have to hear it from the sheriff. | 我开车回到家 在警长到达之前告诉他们爸爸死了 |
[07:33] | When he came in,he looked like he was in shock. | 他回来的时候很慌张 |
[07:35] | He had blood all over his shirt. | 他全身都是血 |
[07:38] | I told him to take a shower | 我让他去洗个澡 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause i didn’t want bobby to see him like that. | 因为我不想让Bobby看到他这样 |
[07:43] | What led them to suspect josh? | 他们为什么怀疑是Josh干的? |
[07:45] | Someone must have found tom’s body and called in, | 肯定有人发现了Tom的尸体 并报了案 |
[07:47] | Because after josh showered,the sheriff arrived. | 因为Josh洗完澡之后 警长就到了 |
[07:51] | He found the bloody clothes,then he found the ring — | 他发现了带血的衣服 还有那个戒指 |
[07:54] | Tom’s n.I.T. Championship ring. | Tom的全国邀请赛冠军戒指 |
[07:57] | You took the n.I.T. Ring off your dad’s finger? | 你把那戒指从你爸爸手上摘下来了? |
[07:59] | No,he left it for me. | 不是 是他留给我的 |
[08:01] | After i quit,I took a shower,and when i went to my locker, | 在我退出之后 我洗了澡然后打开柜子 |
[08:05] | It was just in there. | 戒指就在里面 |
[08:07] | I figured it was some kind of peace offering or something. | 我以为是和解的信号什么的呢 |
[08:10] | That’s why i went out to find him. | 所以我才去找他 |
[08:12] | P.C.H.Ers have been responsible for carjackings out there. | P.C.H帮的人在那里劫过不少车 |
[08:15] | I don’t know why the sheriff is so focused on josh. | 我不知道为什么警长这么确信是Josh |
[08:18] | Those gang kids killed tom. They stole his car. | 是那些黑帮杀了Tom 偷了他的车 |
[08:20] | It’s obvious,and he should be after them. | 这很明显 警长应该去追查他们 |
[08:24] | Is there anyone else who might have had a grudge with your dad? | 还有谁跟你爸爸有过节? |
[08:27] | – Mel stoltz. – Josh. | |
[08:29] | He hated dad. | 他恨爸爸 |
[08:30] | He told anyone who listened he wanted him gone. | 他告诉所有人他希望我爸爸消失 |
[08:32] | Mel stoltz — Stoltz industries? | Mel Stoltz — Stoltz实业的老板? |
[08:34] | It’s hearst’s primary benefactor. | 他是Hearst的主要赞助人 |
[08:36] | He wanted your father fired,not dead. | 他想让你的爸爸被解雇 不是让他死 |
[08:38] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会调查的 |
[08:41] | And don’t worry about the sheriff. | 不用担心警长那边 |
[08:42] | He has a long and proud history of being wrong. | 他有很长的引以为傲的犯错误史了 |
[08:45] | I’m very sorry for your loss,mrs. Barry. | 对发生的事 我深表哀悼 Barry太太 |
[08:49] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会尽最大努力的 |
[08:58] | It’s as bad as she says? Lamb’s going after the kid? | 真的像他说得那么糟糕么? lamb正在追查那孩子? |
[09:02] | Well,he was thinking very hard about it, | 恩 要么是他在努力研究这案子 |
[09:03] | Or he really had to pee. | 要么他刚好要去教练家小便 |
[09:05] | It’s hard to tell with that man. | 很难知道那家伙在想什么 |
[09:07] | And you believe the wife? | 你相信那他妻子么? |
[09:08] | She could be lying to cover for her son. | 她可能为了保护自己的儿子而撒谎 |
[09:10] | There’s always a chance. I mean,i believe her. | 一切都有可能 但我相信她 |
[09:13] | I’ve believed many things that turned out to be lies, | 我相信过很多事 但最后都是谎言 |
[09:16] | But,well,you know,why even ask me? | 你问我有什么用? |
[09:19] | How about the little brother,bobby? | 他弟弟Bobby呢? |
[09:21] | He can back up their story. | 他能为他们所说的作证 |
[09:23] | Bobby is severely autistic. | Bobby患有严重的自闭症 |
[09:24] | He won’t be testifying for anyone. | 他什么证也做不了 |
[09:28] | Dude,you’re not helping. | 伙计 你什么忙都不帮 |
[09:31] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[09:33] | I live here,too,you know. This is my home. | 我也住在这里 你知道 这是我家 |
[09:35] | People walk in,they don’t think, | 别人进来不会想 |
[09:36] | “This little clean area is dick’s, | 这整洁的地方是dick的 |
[09:38] | And the hidden bottles of urine are logan’s.” | 那些藏起来的尿瓶是Logan的 |
[09:40] | They think “‘silence of the lambs’ basement,” | 他们会想起<沉默的羔羊>中的地下室 |
[09:42] | And their desire to get naked near me takes a nose dive. | 她们在我身边会没有性欲 |
[09:46] | You’re lucky you’re rich. | 你真走运你很有钱 |
[09:48] | This would be completely disgusting. | 否则会非常的讨人厌 |
[09:52] | Hello,gorgeous! | 你好 美女! |
[09:54] | Come in and meet logan. | 请进 见见Logan |
[09:59] | He doesn’t normally look like this. | 他平时不这样的 |
[10:00] | Some chick ripped out his heart and stomped on it. | 有女孩把他的心都打碎了 还狠狠的踩了一脚 |
[10:03] | Logan echolls,melinda and heather button. | Logan Echolls 这是Melinda和Heather Button |
[10:10] | Which one’s yours? | 哪个是你的? |
[10:16] | Hey,weevil,i’m trying to have a word | 嘿 weevil我想 |
[10:19] | With whoever’s running the p.C.H.Ers these days, | 找P.C.H的老大谈谈 |
[10:21] | And i was hoping you might be able to hook me up. | 希望你能安排我们见面 |
[10:23] | Sure thing — Let me just call my parole officer | 没问题–让我打电话给我的假释官 |
[10:25] | And give him a heads-Up I’ll be cavorting with known criminals. | 告诉他我非常渴望 跟犯罪分子呆在一起 |
[10:29] | I’m on the straight and narrow. | 我现在是遵纪守法的公民了 |
[10:30] | It’s official business. | 这可是公事 |
[10:32] | I could get you a few hundred bucks. | 我可以给你几百美元 |
[10:36] | it’s a true fact. | 那是事实 |
[10:37] | The swim team is crazier than any frat on campus. | 游泳队的比学校兄弟 会任何一个人都要疯狂 |
[10:39] | They’re wild men. | 他们都是疯子 |
[10:41] | It’s a party on the beach,like with a bonfire and stuff? | 沙滩上那种篝火晚会吗? |
[10:43] | I want to go so bad. | 我太想去了 |
[10:45] | So,let’s go. | 那我们走 |
[10:49] | – So,maybe you could keep an eye on – – No. | – 也许你可以照看一下– – 没门 |
[10:51] | I don’t need a babysitter. I can just watch tv. | 我不需要保姆 我可以看看电视 |
[10:54] | Brilliant. Problem solved. | 太棒了 问题解决 |
[11:01] | Be good! | 要听话! |
[11:06] | You can order a movie if you want. | 如果你想看电影就自己点 |
[11:08] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉 |
[11:10] | You scroll through like that And click on whak ver you want to see. | 就这样察看节目 然后选择你想要看的 |
[11:13] | Try to stay out of the posn. | 别看A片 |
[11:15] | Gross. | 下流 |
[11:21] | Stoltz industries. | Stoltz 实业 |
[11:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | Stoltz industries. | Stoltz 实业 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | My appointment was for an hour ago. | 我的预约时间在一小时前 |
[11:36] | He’s pretty backed up. | 他太忙了 |
[11:37] | We can reschedule you for next week if that works for you. | 如果可以的话我们可以安排您下周再来 |
[11:46] | Mr. Mars. | Mars先生 |
[11:54] | Mr. Stoltz,a couple questions. I’ll make it quick. | Stoltz先生 问几个问题 不占用你太多时间 |
[11:57] | Did you want coach tom barry dead? | 你是不是想让Tom Barry死? |
[11:59] | And where were you at the time of his murder? | 当他被谋杀时 你在哪? |
[12:02] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[12:06] | Barry was a loser. | Barry是个失败者 |
[12:09] | It’s been six years since our last conference title. | 球队上次夺冠是6年前的事了 |
[12:12] | I wanted him gone. | 我想让他滚蛋 |
[12:13] | Fired would have been fine, | 开除他就好了 |
[12:15] | But dead — It does the trick just as well. | 死—当然也能达到同样的目的 |
[12:18] | As for my whereabouts, | 说起我在哪 |
[12:20] | I was 35,000 feet in the air | 我当时在35000码的高空 |
[12:23] | On a plane traveling back from seattle. | 在从西雅图的回来的飞机上 |
[12:25] | You mind telling me the airline? | 你能否告诉我是哪家航空公司? |
[12:27] | – Air stoltz. – Air stoltz,huh? I’ll look into it. | – Stoltz航空 – Stoltz航空?我会调查的 |
[12:31] | You do that. | 随便 |
[12:49] | You’re still here. | 你还在这 |
[12:52] | Either that or you’re dreaming. | 是啊 不然就是你在做梦 |
[12:58] | They didn’t come home. | 他们没有回家 |
[13:09] | Where are you? Why aren’t you here? | 你在哪里?为什么没有回来? |
[13:11] | dude,i’m in vegas. | 朋友 我在vegas |
[13:13] | Things got a little crazy last night. | 昨天晚上有些疯狂了 |
[13:15] | We decided to take a road trip. | 我们决定旅行 |
[13:17] | I think i’m in love,man. | 我觉得我恋爱了 伙计 |
[13:19] | Mazel tov. Get your ass back to neptune. | 恭喜了 赶快给我滚回Neptune |
[13:22] | I would,but we just got here. | 我会的 但是我们刚刚到 |
[13:24] | The ride was a bitch. | 这次旅行真糟糕 |
[13:26] | Imagine how much you’ll hate it Bound in the trunk of my car. | 想想在被绑在我的车后箱里的感觉 |
[13:29] | It’s not like you’re leaving the suite anyway. | 反正你不会离开套房 |
[13:32] | And i wasn’t going to play this card, | 我也不想这么做的 |
[13:34] | But — Shuffle,shuffle,shuffle — | 但是–一报还一报 |
[13:37] | You slept with my one long-Term girlfriend,dude. | 你跟我的的女朋友睡过觉 哥们 |
[13:40] | Their parents are out of town, | 她们的父母都不在 |
[13:41] | So i think a day of playing the nanny Is the least you could do. | 你当一天保姆也不错 |
[13:45] | Be home by tonight. | 今晚回来 |
[13:49] | Yeah,yeah. | 好好 |
[13:54] | I got you some eggs. | 我给你点了些鸡蛋 |
[13:56] | But they’re probably cold. | 但是可能都凉了 |
[14:00] | Is that all you do is sleep? | 你除了睡觉不做别的么? |
[14:06] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[14:08] | Gang kids are usually quite punctual. | 帮派人物一般都准时的 |
[14:11] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[14:13] | Part of me actually hopes they don’t show. | 我不是非常希望他们出现 |
[14:16] | Veronica mars,scared of a few bikers? | Veronica Mars 你害怕几个飞车党? |
[14:20] | Not even a quarter college-Educated And already you’re square as — | 大学的四分之一还没念完 你就变的… |
[14:23] | It’s not the bikers,per se. | 其实 不是因为飞车党本身 |
[14:25] | It’s more what they represent. | 是因为他们代表的东西 |
[14:28] | I rest my case. | 我不说什么了 |
[14:31] | If they show,they probably didn’t do it, | 如果他们出现 人就不是他们杀的 |
[14:34] | Which would look not so good for josh. | 也就是说对Josh不利 |
[14:37] | If they don’t show,there’s a good chance they did it. | 如果他们不出现 那么很可能就是他们做的 |
[14:43] | Maybe they’re here to confess. | 也许他们是来忏悔的 |
[14:55] | I am interested to see Who replaced you at the top of the food chain. | 我倒是对谁取代了你 成为食物链的顶端很感兴趣 |
[15:06] | You brought me here to talk to her? | 你让我来见她? |
[15:07] | Weevil: you know each other? | 你们认识? |
[15:08] | I caught arturo here mugging pizza boys last year And taped him to a pole. | 去年Arturo袭击送皮萨的人 被我抓住并绑在了电线杆上 |
[15:12] | You gave me the impression Running the gang was a man’s job. | 从你身上看 我觉得带领帮派 是男人干的事情 |
[15:16] | It was. | 以前是如此 |
[15:18] | – I don’t have to be here. – Sure,you do. | – 我没义务来这 – 当然 你有 |
[15:20] | The law is coming down on you hard. | 法律盯得你们很紧 |
[15:22] | Lots of people think You’re responsible for the coach’s death. | 很多人认为是你们杀了教练 |
[15:25] | If it wasn’t you,tell me why i should believe it. | 如果不是你们 给我个解释 |
[15:28] | ’96 roadmaster. | 96年的别克roadmaster |
[15:29] | Is that some kind of code? | 是你们的黑话么? |
[15:30] | It’s a car — 10-Year-Old station wagon. | 是一辆车 十年前的货车 |
[15:33] | That’s what the paper said the coach was driving. | 报纸上说教练开的就是那辆车 |
[15:34] | You think we’re gonna kill a dude over an $800 crap-Mobile? | 你认为我们会因为 一辆800美元的破车而杀人? |
[15:37] | Besides,guns? It ain’t our style. | 另外 枪杀?那不是我们的风格 |
[15:39] | So,what is your style? | 你们是什么风格? |
[15:42] | Nail board on the road. Target hits it. | 把钉了钉子的木板放在路上 目标驶过 |
[15:44] | Tire goes flat. Pulls over. | 车胎被扎 他们会停在路边 |
[15:46] | And just as the dude finishes changing the tire, | 当司机换完轮胎时 |
[15:49] | We roll up. | 我们上 |
[15:50] | Your average white dude in a bmw gets all jumpy | 一般来说bmw里面的白人都会屈服 |
[15:53] | When he’s surrounded by brown people on bikes. | 当他被棕色皮肤的摩托党包围时 |
[15:55] | They usually give up the keys without us asking. | 他们一般自动把钥匙交出来 |
[15:59] | That all you wanted to know? | 你就想知道这些? |
[16:02] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:05] | Find out who did it. | 找出凶手 |
[16:07] | This dead coach is killing my business. | 这个该死的教练破坏了我的生意 |
[16:16] | Are you sick? | 你生病了么? |
[16:20] | No. | 没有 |
[16:21] | You want me to put highlights in your hair? | 要我帮你染头发吗? |
[16:26] | No. | 不用 |
[16:28] | Could you show me how to hook up your gamecube? | 能不能告诉我你的游戏机怎么玩? |
[16:39] | Ooh! That was so awesome. Did you see that? | 噢 太棒了 看到没有? |
[16:45] | Yeah,if you’re daisy or peach, | 如果你选Daisy或者Peach |
[16:46] | You can use a heart to protect you. | 你可以用一个心来保护自己 |
[16:48] | If i had this game,i would play it every second. | 如果我有这个游戏 我会不停的玩 |
[16:53] | We should have a tournament. | 我们应该来个比赛 |
[16:54] | Yeah,i’m beating you as peach. You need practice. | 是啊 我会用Peach打败你 你需要多练练 |
[16:57] | Your life is so cool. | 你的生活真酷 |
[16:58] | You have this huge tv | 你有这么大的电视 |
[17:00] | With video games and a balcony. | 有电子游戏还有阳台 |
[17:03] | You live in neptune. | 住在Neptune真好 |
[17:04] | Yeah,it’s shangri-La. | 是啊 这里是世外桃源 |
[17:06] | My family comes to neptune every year for vacation. | 我们全家每年都来Neptune度假 |
[17:10] | Do you ever go to zip’s? | 你去过Zip么 |
[17:11] | Best ice cream in the whole world. | 那有全世界最好吃的冰激淋 |
[17:13] | Amy’s is better. | Amy的更好吃 |
[17:15] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[17:16] | It can. And it is. | 可能 它就是 |
[17:18] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[17:20] | Why should you be any different than any other woman? | 你跟别的女人有什么不同? |
[17:25] | So,are you all sad about a girl? | 你是不是因为一个女生而伤心? |
[17:31] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[17:35] | I don’t guess you have any extra-Small clothes around? | 你这有没有特小号的衣服 |
[17:39] | I’m starting to smell like you. | 我身上的气味跟你一样了 |
[17:52] | Veronica,hey. Come on in. | Veronica 嘿 请进 |
[17:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:56] | Can you show me the spot where you founyour dad? | 你能带我去看看你父亲的死亡现场么? |
[17:59] | The cops already checked. | 警察已经检查过了 |
[18:00] | They didn’t know what they were looking for. | 他们不知道应该去找什么 |
[18:03] | It’s so weird that he’s gone. | 他的死真得很让人匪夷所思 |
[18:06] | Are you close to your dad? | 你跟你父亲关系好么? |
[18:07] | Yeah,very. | 是的 非常好 |
[18:08] | That’s cool. | 那很棒 |
[18:11] | Were you close with yours? | 你和你父亲呢? |
[18:14] | It’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[18:16] | He was my best friend and my worst enemy. | 他是我最好的朋友也是我最讨厌的敌人 |
[18:24] | Sheriff,there’s a kid who says he saw something | 警长 有个小孩说那天晚上在悬崖边 |
[18:26] | On the cliff the other night. | 他看到了些情况 |
[18:33] | You say you saw something? | 你说你看到了什么? |
[18:38] | So,after the game, | 比赛之后 |
[18:39] | I was heading to san diego to see my girlfriend. | 我正准备去圣地亚哥去看我的女朋友 |
[18:42] | I’m heading down the p.C.H., | 当我在海滨公路上行驶的时候 |
[18:43] | And i see the coach’s car and the coach. | 我看到了教练和他的车 |
[18:47] | He was arguing with someone. | 他正在跟一个人争吵 |
[18:49] | Did you see this someone? | 你看到了这个跟他争吵的人么? |
[18:50] | I went by pretty quick,but i got a good look. | 我开地很快 但是还是看清楚了 |
[18:53] | It was josh barry. | 是Josh Barry |
[18:57] | No pieces of board or motorcycle tracks, | 没有木板碎片和摩托车痕迹 |
[18:59] | But it’s possible they were erased by other cars. | 不过很可能是被其他的车给抹去了 |
[19:10] | It’s weird. It… | 很奇怪… |
[19:13] | Looks like a car went off right here. | 看起来像一辆车从这里掉下去了 |
[19:39] | I don’t get it. | 我没弄懂 |
[19:40] | Why would they push the car over, | 如果要劫车的话 |
[19:42] | I mean,if it was a carjacking? | 他们为什么要把车推下去 |
[19:46] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[19:54] | Howdy,sheriff. | 警长你好 |
[19:56] | A kitten get stuck up in a tree? | 是不是有小猫被卡在树上了? |
[19:58] | Not now,veronica. | 现在不是开玩笑的时候 Veronica |
[20:00] | Josh barry? | |
[20:02] | You’re under arrest for the murder of your father. | 你因为谋杀你的父亲而被捕 |
[20:13] | – Is this your girlfriend? – Ex. | – 这个是你的女朋友么? – 前女友 |
[20:18] | She’s pretty. | 她非常漂亮 |
[20:21] | Is she? I hadn’t noticed. | 是么?我没有注意到 |
[20:30] | Where the hell are you? You’re supposed to be back. | 你到底在哪里?你应该回来了 |
[20:32] | Guess what,dude. I’m married! | 猜猜发生了什么 我结婚了! |
[20:35] | Get back here,man. | 赶紧回来 伙计 |
[20:37] | Dude,where’s the love? | 你的爱心都到哪里去了? |
[20:39] | I’m on my honeymoon. God. | 我正在度蜜月 老天 |
[20:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[20:46] | Oh,a guy i was chatting with online wants to meet me, | 噢 跟我聊天的网友想见我 |
[20:49] | So he’s gonna pick me up out front | 他就在前门接我 |
[20:50] | And then take me to zip’s for ice cream. | 然后带我去Zip吃冰激淋 |
[20:52] | Yeah,you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 |
[20:53] | – Uh,yeah,i am. – No,you’re not. | – 啊 我就要去 – 不 你哪都不能去 |
[20:56] | You can’t make me stay. Heather — | – 你不能逼我留下 |
[20:59] | Like i’d really go meet a guy that i met online. | 好像我真得要出去见网友一样 |
[21:03] | Nicely played. | 装的真像 |
[21:08] | So,who was that on the phone? | 刚才是谁打电话 |
[21:10] | Just your brother-In-Law. | 你的姐夫 |
[21:18] | So,how’s it going? | 怎么样? |
[21:21] | The sheriff’s a tool,but otherwise… | 警长是个被利用的工具 除非… |
[21:23] | You find out anything? | 你查到什么了吗? |
[21:25] | They found your dad’s car in the water below the cliff. | 他们在悬崖下的水里找到了你爸爸的车 |
[21:28] | Carjacking is off the list, | 已排除劫车的可能了 |
[21:30] | And that’s not great for you. | 这对你非常不利 |
[21:32] | What? | 什么? |
[21:33] | God,now with mason –It’s like they’re just lining up against me. | 天呐 现在Mason又来了 就像是在联合起来针对我 |
[21:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:38] | Is there any reason mason would lie about seeing you — | Mason为什么要撒谎说看到了你? |
[21:41] | Grudges or anything? | 比如嫉恨你? |
[21:42] | Just against my dad. | 他只是讨厌我父亲 |
[21:43] | He lost the starting job a few games ago. | 在前几次的比赛中他失去了先发上场的资格 |
[21:46] | Still… | 还有 |
[21:47] | He’s got a temper… | 他火气很大 |
[21:49] | And a gun — I’ve seen it. | 还有把枪 我曾见过 |
[21:50] | At a party once,he was,like,showing it off. | 在一次聚会上 他曾带来炫耀 |
[21:52] | I told the sheriff. He didn’t care. No one believes me. | 我告诉过警长了 但他根本不理会 没人相信我 |
[21:56] | You believe me,don’t you? | 你相信我的 对吗? |
[21:59] | At mars investigations,believing our clients | 在Mars侦探社 相信我们的客户 |
[22:02] | Is just one of the many services we offer. | 正是我们提供的众多服务之一 |
[22:05] | Is there anything i can get you? | 还有什么我可以帮你的吗? |
[22:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:09] | Something to read,Cookies — | 什么可以读的 饼干 |
[22:11] | Peanut butter if possible –A hacksaw. | 如果是花生酱味的就最好了 一把钢锯 |
[22:15] | I can do reading materials, | 我能带些读的东西来 |
[22:17] | But the sheriff personally inspects all the food, | 但是警长会亲自检查所有食物 |
[22:20] | And it rarely makes it back to the intended inmate. | 很少会还给囚犯 |
[22:23] | Well,i’ll live. | 不要紧 没事 |
[22:27] | Hi,is this maintenance? | 嗨 是维修部吗? |
[22:30] | Yeah,i was wondering if anyone at your airport | 是的 我想请问你们机场 |
[22:32] | Refueled a gulfstream v last friday. | 上周五是否给一架湾流V型飞机补给过燃料? |
[22:37] | Yeah,that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[22:40] | About what time did you see mr. Stoltz? | 那请问你曾在几点见过Stoltz先生 |
[22:48] | Okay.Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:02] | I got your call. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[23:06] | Did i catch you at a bad time? | 我来的不是时候么? |
[23:07] | I’m afraid i was calling to say i want off the case. | 对不起 我打电话是想告诉你我不接这案子了 |
[23:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:12] | Mrs. O’dell,i found eggshell | O’dell夫人 我在您的volvo车上 |
[23:14] | Under the wiper blade of your volvo — | 雨刷下找到一些蛋壳 |
[23:16] | The car you were driving that night — | 那晚你曾开过那辆车 |
[23:19] | The same night his office was egged | 同一天晚上他的办公室 |
[23:20] | By a bunch of disgruntled students. | 被几个心怀怨恨的学生扔过鸡蛋 |
[23:22] | Keith,i didn’t leave that hotel until just before dawn. | Keith 天亮之前我都没离开过酒店 |
[23:25] | I have no idea how eggshell ended up on the car. | 我真的不清楚为什么我车上会有蛋壳 |
[23:29] | I can only come up with one answer, | 我只能给你一个解释 |
[23:31] | And it isn’t one you’d like. | 而这个你不会喜欢 |
[23:32] | But that’s only half of it. | 但还不止如此 |
[23:34] | I also discovered a mysterious call on your cellphone | 我还发现你丈夫死的那个晚上 |
[23:37] | The night of your husband’s death. | 在你的手机上曾有一通神秘的电话 |
[23:38] | You tracked down my cellphone bill? | 你查了我的手机帐单? |
[23:40] | If you and landry were together all night, | 如果你和landry那天整晚都在一起 |
[23:41] | Then why did you need to call his cell at 1:32 in the morning? | 那为什么你要在凌晨1点32分打电话给他 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why. It doesn’t make any — | 很抱歉 我知道为什么 这说明不了… |
[23:48] | Yes.I remember now. | 对了 我现在想起来了 |
[23:51] | I ran down to the lobby to get some toothpaste. | 我跑到酒店大厅拿点牙膏 |
[23:54] | And you called hank? | 然后你打电话给Hank? |
[23:55] | Yeah,it was for him. | 是的 是帮他拿的 |
[23:56] | One of his students works in the hotel, | 他的一个学生在酒店打工 |
[23:58] | And he didn’t want to be seen by him. | 而他不想被这学生撞见 |
[24:00] | I just wanted to know what brand he used. | 我只是想知道他用什么牌子 |
[24:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[24:05] | Keith mars,what can i help you with? | Keith Mars 有什么事吗? |
[24:07] | As you know,dr. Landry,i’m working with mrs. O’dell | Landry教授 你也知道我为O’dell夫人工作 |
[24:09] | To try to prove her husband was murdered, | 为了证明他的丈夫是被人谋杀的 |
[24:12] | And i was just trying to tie up some loose ends. | 我正在清理一些杂乱的资料 |
[24:14] | The crime is that you’ve taken the case. | 你接这个案子才是犯罪 |
[24:16] | Cyrus o’dell killed himself. | Cyrus o’dell是自杀的 |
[24:18] | You’re simply taking money from his grieving widow. | 你正从他的伤心的寡妇手中骗钱 |
[24:20] | I appreciate your firm ethical stand. | 我欣赏你高尚的情操 |
[24:22] | I’ll mull that over,t in the meantime, | 我会好好考虑的 但在这期间 |
[24:25] | I was wondering why there’s a cellphone charge | 我想知道为什么你和O’dell夫人 |
[24:27] | Between you and mrs. O’dell at 1:30 a.M. | 会在凌晨1:30分有次通话纪录 |
[24:30] | I was led to believe the two of you were together The entire evening. | 听说你们那天整晚都在一起 |
[24:33] | As i recall,she called me from the lobby | 按我的回忆 她在大厅打电话给我 |
[24:35] | Asking what brand of toothpaste i preferred. | 是问我最喜欢哪个牌子的牙膏 |
[24:37] | I do hope that helps. | 希望这对你有所帮助 |
[24:38] | Now,if you excuse me,i have a class. | 现在 希望你不介意我要上课去了 |
[24:40] | I appreciate your time. | 感谢你能抽空回答我的问题 |
[24:43] | So,keith,i can’t explain the eggshell. | Keith我不能解释蛋壳 |
[24:45] | I wish i could,but i need to know | 我也想搞清楚 但我想知道 |
[24:48] | If you’re still working to find my husband’s killer. | 你是否还能继续帮我 查找杀死我丈夫的凶手 |
[24:51] | You still want me? | 你还想要雇我去查吗? |
[24:52] | Well,you’re digging,albeit in the wrong place, | 是的 你很用心查 虽然查错了方向 |
[24:54] | But it’s more than i can say about the sheriff’s department. | 但是总比治安官那部门查的好多了 |
[25:00] | So,why is that girl your ex? | 为什么那个女孩是你的前女友? |
[25:04] | Because that’s the nice thing you call people | 因为这么称呼已经与你分手的人 |
[25:06] | When you stop dating them. | 比较有礼貌 |
[25:08] | Well,why aren’t you dating if you still love her? | 如果你仍爱着她为什么你们还要分手? |
[25:13] | It’s pretty obvious. | 这是显而易见的 |
[25:16] | Because i screwed up. | 因为我搞砸了 |
[25:17] | How? | 怎么搞砸的? |
[25:20] | I did something that i shouldn’t have done,okay? | 我曾做了些我不该做的 好了吧? |
[25:22] | Well,did you tell her you were sorry? | 你有跟她说过对不起吗? |
[25:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:27] | Like,in a way so she knows you mean it? | 你让她明白你有诚意了吗? |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:32] | Are you sure? | 你能肯定吗? |
[25:34] | I poured my heart out to her on her voice mail, | 我把我的心声全留在她的语音信箱里 |
[25:38] | And she never even called me back. | 但她从未回过电话 |
[25:42] | She’s done. | 她决定不理我了 |
[25:43] | Well,maybe you should try harder. | 也许你该更努力一把 |
[25:46] | Call her again. | 再打电话给她 |
[25:47] | You need to keep your mind on the race. | 你得把你的注意力放在赛车游戏上 |
[25:49] | You’re not getting any better at this. | 你玩这个可一点也没长进 |
[26:05] | How are the ponies treating you,reggie? | 手下还听话吧?Reggie? |
[26:07] | I’m still working here,aren’t i? | 我在这还干的下去 |
[26:09] | What’s up? You want me to check up on your daughter again? | 出什么事了吗?你又想查你的女儿了吗? |
[26:11] | Just want to confirm a client’s alibi. | 我只是想确认一下客户的不在场证据 |
[26:13] | I figured you’d be the guy to talk to. | 我想你肯定知道 |
[26:15] | What date are you looking for? | 你想要哪天的? |
[26:16] | December 10. | 12月10日 |
[26:17] | Oh,no can do,keith. | 哦帮不了你了 keith |
[26:18] | The hard drive starts recording over itself after a month. | 硬盘上的录像都只保存一个月 |
[26:21] | That stuff’s history. | 那些录像已经成了历史了 |
[26:22] | Hey,if you know their plates, | 嘿 如果你知道他们的车牌 |
[26:24] | I could talk to my buddy who works valet. | 我可以问问手下的泊车兄弟 |
[26:26] | They keep those records in the computer forever. | 他们会永远在电脑上保存这些纪录 |
[26:33] | Mason,hi. | Mason 嗨 |
[26:34] | I’m veronica,wallace’s friend. | 我是Veronica 是Wallace的朋友 |
[26:36] | Actually,i’m working with t barrys. | 事实上 我为Barry家工作 |
[26:38] | Oh,yeah,he told me. It’s too bad. | 哦 是的 他告诉过我 真是太糟糕了 |
[26:41] | Looks like josh’s dad pushed him too far,huh? | 看来Josh的爸爸逼得他太紧了啊 哈 |
[26:44] | What did you tell the sheriff you saw that night? | 你告诉警长那天晚上你看见了什么? |
[26:47] | Oh,just what i saw. | 哦 只是我看见的 |
[26:48] | I was hesaw the coach,the p.C.H.,saw thsaw josh. Car, | 我向南沿着沿岸公路行驶 看见了教练的车 还有Josh |
[26:53] | They were arguing. | 他们正在争吵 |
[26:54] | Were they facing each other? | 他们当时是面对面的吗? |
[26:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:56] | So,how did you see both? | 那么 你怎么能够看清楚他们两个? |
[26:58] | If you’re coming this way And you see the coach arguing with someone, | 如果你从这边过来 看见教练和某人吵架 |
[27:02] | It sounds like that person’s back Is to your direction of travel. | 按你行驶的方向 好象你只能看见那个人的背 |
[27:05] | No,it was him. | 不 那个人就是他 |
[27:06] | I saw his hair,the hearst basketball jacket. | 我看见他的头发 还有Hearst篮球队队服 |
[27:09] | And,eah,i looked back and saw his profile when i went by. | 我开过去以后还回过头看见了他的侧面 |
[27:12] | It was him. | 那就是他 |
[27:14] | Josh suggested you’ve been pretty upset with his dad | Josh认为你因为失去首发的事 |
[27:16] | About losing your starting job. | 对他父亲相当不满 |
[27:18] | You really think that i would kill my coach | 你真的认为我会因为教练不让我上场 |
[27:20] | Because he wasn’t starting me? | 而杀了他吗? |
[27:22] | A woman in texas hired a hit man | 在德克萨斯州有个女人雇杀手 |
[27:23] | To take out the mother of her daughter’s cheerleading rival, | 杀死了女儿啦啦队队长竞争对手的母亲 |
[27:26] | So,you know,i’m pretty much willing to consider anything. | 所以 我会考虑到任何的可能性 |
[27:30] | Where do you keep your gun? | 你把你的枪放在哪了? |
[27:32] | Screw you,okay? | 去死吧你 |
[27:46] | Did you suffer a blow to the head? | 你的脑袋被人敲的不正常了吗? |
[27:48] | It’s work. They’re for josh. | 这是工作 是给Josh的 |
[27:52] | So,this means you believe him? | 那么这意味着你相信他? |
[27:54] | I’m not sure. I want him to believe i believe him. | 我也不敢肯定 我想让他相信我信任他 |
[27:57] | Ahh,sneaky. | 啊 真是卑鄙 |
[27:59] | He may need some cheering up. | 他需要振作起来 |
[28:01] | I checked with mason’s girlfriend, | 我找过Mason的女友了 |
[28:02] | She confirmed he was with her the nighof the murder. | 她确定谋杀那晚上他一直与她在一起 |
[28:07] | – Dad,do me a favor. – Anything. | – 爸爸 帮我个忙 – 非常愿意 |
[28:09] | – Don’t get murdered. – Honey. | – 别被杀了 – 甜心 |
[28:10] | I couldn’t live without you,and all i’ve been doing | 我没有你活不下去 |
[28:12] | Is thinking about what i would do if i didn’t have you. | 我一直在想 没有你我怎么办 |
[28:15] | Maybe you should let me handle this case by myself. | 也许我该一个人来处理这件案子 |
[28:19] | You know that won’t work. | 你知道这样可不行 |
[28:21] | I only brood when i’m not doing anything. | 没事可做只会让我更伤神 |
[28:25] | How did mindy take it When you told her you dropped the case? | 你和mindy说不接这案子的时候 她什么反应? |
[28:27] | I didn’t quite drop it. | 我并没有退出这件案子 |
[28:31] | She had an excuse for the phone call that checked out. | 查出的那个手机通话纪录 她有她自己的解释 |
[28:35] | I hit up my sources at the hotel, | 我联络了酒店里的熟人 |
[28:37] | But they don’t keep surveillance tape that long. | 但他们那些带子已经销毁了 |
[28:39] | Tell me again why you have a relationship | 再跟我讲讲 为什么你会跟 |
[28:42] | With neptune grand secuty. | neptune酒店的保安有联系 |
[28:44] | I may have learned something bigger. | 我还有更大的发现 |
[28:47] | According to valet records, | 根据服务纪录 |
[28:48] | Someone took out the volvo at 1:51 a.M. | 在凌晨1:51有人开着volvo出去 |
[28:51] | And returned it at 2:59 a.M. | 凌晨2:59回来 |
[28:54] | The witness said they heard the gunshot | 那证人说他们是在2:20到2:30分之间 |
[28:55] | Somewhere between 2:20 and 2:30. | 听到枪响的 |
[28:58] | – I know. – So,it’s one of them,right? It has to be. | – 我知道 – 那就是他俩之一了 对吗?肯定是的 |
[29:00] | It doesn’t have to be,but it looks that way. | 还没能完全确定 但看似是这样的 |
[29:02] | My relationship at the grand doesn’t have access To registration receipts. | 我在酒店的关系网没办法查阅入住登记 |
[29:07] | You know anyone over there | 你在那儿认识谁 |
[29:08] | Who might be willing to bend some rules? | 可以破例帮忙吗? |
[29:11] | Possibly. | 可能有 |
[29:21] | Good evening,logan’s girlfriend. Veronica,right? | 晚上好 Logan的女友 Veronica 对吗? |
[29:24] | That’s…right. | 呃 对 |
[29:26] | How can i help you? | 我能帮你做些什么吗? |
[29:27] | You remember ry finch. | 你还记得Rory Finch吗 |
[29:29] | Your mystery guest. Haven’t seen him in a while. | 你那个神秘的客人 有段时间没看见他了 |
[29:32] | Like,since december 10th? | 是不是自从12月10日起? |
[29:36] | Precisely. That’s his last day. | 确实 那是他最后一次出现 |
[29:39] | Do you have a record Of the charges made to the room that night? | 你们有没有那天晚上那间房的消费纪录? |
[29:43] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[29:45] | They have a room-Service charge –Cr…just before midnight. | 他们叫了个客户服务纪录 在午夜之前点了法式焦糖奶酪 |
[29:49] | And then they started a pay-Per-View movie at 2:02 a.M. | 然后他们在凌晨2:02点了部按次计费的电影 |
[29:54] | I know it always says | 我听说 |
[29:55] | That the movie title isn’t listed on the bill, | 帐单上不会列有电影的名字 |
[29:58] | But you guys know,right? | 但是你们这都有纪录 是吗? |
[29:59] | So true. | 没错 |
[30:00] | It was “kiss kiss bang bang.” | 电影的名字叫<小贼 美女 妙探> |
[30:04] | You don’t have any way of checking | 你没办法查到 |
[30:05] | To see who delivered the room service,do you? | 是谁进行了那次客房服务 是吗? |
[30:08] | No,but i know who works the graveyard. | 查不到 但是我刚好知道谁上夜班 |
[30:10] | His name’s jeff ratner. | 他的名字叫jeff ratner |
[30:12] | They stuck him on the shift | 他被逮到偷洗浴用品 |
[30:13] | After they busted him for stealing toiletries. | 被罚一直上夜班 |
[30:14] | Ratner,eh? | Ratner 啊? |
[30:17] | Come here! You have to listen to this. | 快过来 你得听听这个 |
[30:21] | I called k.R.A.C. Like 200 times. | 我大概给广播电台打了近200次电话 |
[30:24] | I kept getting this recording, | 要求一直点播 |
[30:25] | And then finally,i got through. | 最后我成功了 |
[30:27] | They’re gonna play my request. | 他们会应我的要求播放 |
[30:29] | Uh,local calls are $2 each. | 啊 本地通话每次2美元 |
[30:35] | I’m teasing. | 我开玩笑的 |
[30:40] | Deejay: i’ve got a dedication going out | DJ:我要送出下一份祝福 |
[30:42] | From a very sad boy to a very special girl. | 是一个伤心的男孩点给一个特殊的女孩 |
[30:46] | So,if you’re out there and you’re listening, | 如果你正在收听我们的节目 |
[30:48] | Veronica,this is from logan. | Veronica 这是Logan给你点的歌 |
[30:51] | He’s sorry,girl,and he wants you back. | 他想对你说 对不起 他想你回到他身边 |
[31:15] | Take it from the guy who has to clean up after him, | 就当是替他打扫卫生的人送的 |
[31:17] | You don’t want what’s left of logan echolls. | 你绝想不到Logan Echolls变成什么样了 |
[31:21] | He just lies around in bed all day and smells. | 他整天躺在床上散发着臭气 |
[31:23] | Jeff ratner — Just who i was looking for. | Jeff Ratner 我是来找你的 |
[31:26] | Let’s talk cr | 让我们谈谈法式焦糖奶酪 |
[31:33] | I really wish you hadn’t done that. | 我真希望你没这么干 |
[31:34] | You’re gonna thank me. | 你会感谢我的 |
[31:36] | Girls love that stuff. | 女孩子就喜欢这些 |
[31:38] | They like it when you make them feel like they’re a big deal, | 她们希望你能把她们当回事 喜欢被捧着 |
[31:40] | Like you’d do absolutely anything to be with them. | 感觉你会为她付出任何代价 |
[31:44] | People in love shouldn’t break up. | 相爱的人不应该分手 |
[31:46] | Giving up is just stupid. | 就这么分手才愚蠢至极 |
[31:59] | Okay,i’m starting to feel like i’m living in a hamster cage. | 好了 我觉得自己生活在老鼠笼子里 |
[32:03] | Is there a workout room or something? | 这里有没有健身室这之的呀? |
[32:06] | Yeah,i’ll show you. | 有 我带你去 |
[32:08] | This is the room. | 就是这间 |
[32:10] | This is where i brought the cr | 这就是送法式焦糖奶酪的房间 |
[32:12] | This is right where i was standing when i heard the fight. | 我就是站在这里 听到里面有打斗声 |
[32:14] | Can i leave now? | 我现在能离开了吗? |
[32:15] | A fight? What kind of fight? | 打斗?怎么样的打斗? |
[32:17] | People yelling at each other. What were they saying? | – 互相朝对方大声叫嚷 – 他们都说了些什么? |
[32:19] | I didn’t hold a glass to the door. | 我可没有把玻璃杯扣在墙上窃听 |
[32:21] | You’d be surprised what you overhear working in a hotel. | 在酒店工作中无意间听到的对话 会让你出乎意料的 |
[32:25] | I figured it was the wrong time to deliver the cr | 我认为那时不是送上法式焦糖奶酪的时候 |
[32:27] | So i left and came back later. | 所以我先离开了 然后过了一会再来 |
[32:28] | Who answered the door when you came back? | 当你回来时谁就应的门? |
[32:30] | I don’t know.Some lady. | 我不认识 某个女士 |
[32:31] | The one you heard yelling? No. | – 是争吵的人之一吗? – 不是 |
[32:34] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[32:35] | Yes,i’m pretty sure. I heard two men yelling. | 是的我非常肯定 我听到是两个男人在叫嚷 |
[32:47] | Getting in? | 进来吗? |
[32:57] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[33:04] | Is that my shirt? | 这是我的衬衣? |
[33:06] | Yeah,she was out of clothes. | 是的 她没衣服穿了 |
[33:13] | It’s her.It’s her. | 是她 是她 |
[33:18] | It’s her,isn’t it? Oh,my god! | 是她对吗?哦 天呐 |
[33:24] | Tell her! Tell her how you feel. | 告诉她! 告诉她你的想法 |
[33:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:29] | Excuse me,miss veronica? | 打扰下 是 Veronica小姐吗? |
[33:32] | Yeah,were you listening to super hits 98? | 你刚才有听<98音乐精粹>吗? |
[33:35] | ‘Cause there was just this dedication. | 因为有人在那送了个祝福 |
[33:36] | Yeah,i,um,heard it. | 是的 我 嗯 听到了 |
[33:39] | Well,it’s true. | 那是真的 |
[33:41] | Logan’s sorry,and he misses you. | Logan的道歉 和他对你的思念 |
[33:44] | And he wants you back. | 他想你回到他的身边 |
[33:45] | And you two should get back together | 你们俩个应该在一起 |
[33:46] | Because he totally loves — | 因为他非常爱… |
[33:48] | This is our floor. | 到了 |
[33:57] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂中的烦恼? |
[34:02] | I can’t believe you blew that. | 我真不敢相信你竟然走掉 |
[34:04] | That was the most perfect opportunity. | 那可是最好的机会 |
[34:06] | Why didn’t you tell her how you feel? | 为什么你刚才不告诉她你的感觉? |
[34:07] | Because i’m not 11,and i’m not delusional. | 因为我不是11岁 而且我也没有妄想症 |
[34:11] | You don’t know a single thing about love,heather. | 你对爱情根本是一无所知 Heather |
[34:14] | It isn’t writing someone’s name on the back of your notebook | 爱不是在你的笔记本背面记上某人的名字 |
[34:17] | And drawing a heart around it. | 还在那周围画个心就可以了 |
[34:19] | It is easy to be happy all the time when you’re 11. | 当你11岁时快乐总是这么容易 |
[34:21] | Talk to me about love when you know something about it. | 当你懂得爱的时候再来跟我讲 |
[34:28] | knowing that dr. Landry And mrs. O’dell left the grand | 得知Landry教授和O’dell夫人可能 |
[34:30] | In time to kill the dean adds a whole new level of weirdness | 离开酒店去杀校长 而去听Landry的人物概评课 |
[34:34] | To attending landry’s profiling class. | 让人产生一种诡异的感觉 |
[34:36] | Miss mars,can i talk to you for a second? | Mars小姐 我能和你聊几句吗? |
[34:41] | Good news — You’ve made it to the second round Of the fbi internship. | 好消息 你成功进入FBI实习的复试 |
[34:46] | It seems that the feds were as impressed with you as i am. | 看来那些联邦的家伙象我一样对你印象深刻 |
[34:49] | Oh. Great. | 哦 太棒了 |
[34:51] | Thanks for pushing me to apply and the recommendation. | 谢谢你推荐我 |
[34:54] | Well,i’m sure the dean’s letter didn’t hurt either. | 当然 校长的信肯定也会有点作用 |
[34:58] | The dean’s? | 校长的? |
[34:59] | I put a notice on the faculty blog | 我在教师博客上发了个通告 |
[35:00] | Asking if anyone would want to contribute an additional letter. | 问问是否有哪位可以再写一封推荐 |
[35:03] | Cyrus came through for us. | Cyrus帮了我们一把 |
[35:06] | A copy of your application. | 这是你的申请副本 |
[35:10] | Are you okay,veronica? | 你还好吗 Veronica? |
[35:12] | Yeah. Fine. | 是的 很好 |
[35:14] | It just reminds me Of that one scene from “kiss kiss bang bang.” | 只是我突然想起<小贼 美女 妙探>中的一个场景 |
[35:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:19] | Yeah,you know,after robert downey jr. Dies, | 是的 就在小robert downey 死后 |
[35:21] | Val kilmer gets a message from him? | Val kilmer收到一条他的留言? |
[35:23] | “Kiss kiss bang bang”? | <小贼 美女 妙探>? |
[35:25] | Robert downey survives the whole film. | 在这戏里Robert downey根本没死过 |
[35:28] | Oh,i must be confused. | 哦 我肯定搞错了 |
[35:31] | And you brought up the movie with him? | 你跟他提起那部电影了? |
[35:34] | Yeah,and he was up on the details. | 是的 他清楚细节 |
[35:37] | It sounds like he watched it. | 看起来他应该看过 |
[35:39] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[35:42] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[35:45] | I guess dr. Landry asked dean o’dell | 我想Landry教授曾请求 o’dell校长 |
[35:47] | To write me a recommendation letter For the internship at the fbi. | 为我去FBI实习写过一封推荐信 |
[35:53] | “Dear sir,in my 25 years working in academia, | 亲爱的阁下 在我25年的教学生涯中 |
[35:57] | “I have not come across a young person | 我从没见过比Veronica Mars |
[35:59] | “With more initiative,intelligence, | 积极活泼 聪明玲利 |
[36:01] | “And character than veronica mars. | 更令人印象深刻的年轻人 |
[36:04] | “I enthusiastically recommend her | 我极力推荐她 |
[36:06] | “And would be happy to discuss this remarkable young woman | 并乐于就这位不平凡的年轻女性 |
[36:09] | “In greater detail. | 进行详谈 |
[36:11] | “Sincerely,cyrus o’dell, | 真诚的 Cyrus o’dell |
[36:13] | Dean of students,hearst college.” | Hearst 学院校长 |
[36:16] | I would have settled For,”i find her nosiness charming.” | 他写”她爱多管闲事 并受欢迎” 我就很满足了 |
[36:20] | Man had good taste. | 他很有品味 |
[36:23] | Let’s honor him by putting his killer behind bars. | 我们必须抓到杀害他的凶手 以表达对他的尊敬 |
[36:26] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[36:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[36:39] | Hey,buddy. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[36:40] | Got a question for you — You know a good lawyer? | 请教你个问题 你有相熟的好律师吗? |
[36:45] | I know a lawyer. | 我认识一名律师 |
[36:46] | Good. I’m gonna need one. | 好 我急需一个 |
[36:48] | We’re on the road. We’ll be home in a couple of hours. | 我们在回来的路上了 几小时后就到家 |
[36:50] | Wifey-Poo wants to talk to you. | 我”老婆”想跟你讲话 |
[36:55] | Hey,logan,is heather doing okay? | 嘿Logan Heather还好吗? |
[36:57] | Yeah,is she ever not? | 她过的不太好 |
[36:59] | Is she always like this — So bubbly? | 她总是这么 兴奋好动吗? |
[37:01] | That’s kind of her new thing. | 这是她的一种新状况 |
[37:03] | She started acting weird when our dad walked out. | 当我们的父亲离开后 她一直表现的很怪异 |
[37:05] | I don’t think she can get it through her thick skull. | 我可不觉得她的笨脑袋能想通 |
[37:07] | Can really wear you out,huh? | 你一定累坏了哦? |
[37:09] | Just make sure she takes her prozac, | 只要记得确保她吃抗抑郁药 |
[37:11] | Or she’ll just drive you nuts. | 否则她会让你发疯的 |
[37:19] | Heather: go away! | 离我远点 |
[37:22] | Well,now you made me want ice cream,so… | 现在我想去吃点冰淇淋 所以 |
[37:27] | I’m going to amy’s. | 我打算去 Amy的店里吃 |
[37:30] | Come with me if you want. | 如果你想去的话就跟我走 |
[37:44] | So,any progress on the case? | 那么 这案子有何进展? |
[37:47] | Your message sounded urgent. | 你的留言听起来很紧急 |
[37:48] | Significant progress,i think. | 我认为是重大的进展 |
[37:50] | What can you tell me about “kiss kiss bang bang”? | 能跟我讲讲<小贼 美女 妙探>的内容吗? |
[37:53] | I can tell you it’s a movie. | 我能告诉你那是一部电影 |
[37:55] | Is that it? | 就这些了吗? |
[37:56] | Why on earth is this important? | 这究竟有什么重要的? |
[37:58] | That was the movie playing in your hotel room | 这本片子曾在你的酒店房间里点播过 |
[38:00] | At the time your husband died. | 在此同时 你丈夫死了 |
[38:02] | Well,maybe hank started it after i fell asleep. | 好吧 也许Hank在我熟睡之后才点播的 |
[38:05] | I also have the valet log showing that your volvo | 我手头还有你的泊车纪录 |
[38:07] | Was checked out roughly 30 minutes before the murder | 显示你的volvo在谋杀案前约30分钟驶出 |
[38:09] | And checked back in roughly 30 minutes afterwards. | 又在谋杀案后30分钟驶入 |
[38:13] | No,then someone is framing me. | 不 肯定是有人陷害我 |
[38:15] | – Who was in your room with you that night? – Hank,but you — | – 那晚你曾和谁在你的酒店房间里? – Hank 但是你 |
[38:16] | – Other than hank. – No one. | – 除了Hank – 没有人 |
[38:18] | A witness overheard two men arguing loudly | 大约在午夜从你们的房间有证人 |
[38:20] | At approximately midnight in your room. | 听到有两个男人争吵的很大声 |
[38:21] | Then he heard the tv. | 可能他听到的是电视里的声音 |
[38:22] | I don’t believe you,mrs. O’dell. | 我不相信你O’dell夫人 |
[38:25] | I don’t need to listen to this. | 我可不想听这些 |
[38:27] | You’re off the case,mr. Mars. | 我不要你管这案子了 Mars先生 |
[38:28] | You can fire me,mrs. O’dell, | 你可以炒了我 O’dell夫人 |
[38:30] | But i’m afraid you can’t take me off the case. | 但恐怕你没办法让我不查这个案子 |
[38:33] | I quite liked your husband. | 我相当欣赏你的丈夫 |
[38:40] | Okay,this is better Than the place i used to go with my parents. | 好 这家店确实比我和爸妈去过的那家好 |
[38:45] | Well,with age comes wisdom. | 对呀 姜还是老的辣 |
[38:47] | You know,you can play mario kart online. | 告诉你 你可以在线玩马里奥赛车的 |
[38:49] | We should have a weekly game or something — Keep you sharp. | 我们应该每周进行一次比赛什么的 让你可以一直开得好 |
[38:52] | Quit flirting with me,old man. | 别跟我调情 老男人 |
[38:54] | I’m 11. | 我才11岁 |
[38:55] | Jeez. That’s creepy. | 天呐 真是太恐怖了 |
[38:57] | Melinda: you called me a freak! | 你说我是个怪胎? |
[38:59] | Dick: i called your toes freakish. I didn’t call you a freak. | 我只叫过你畸形脚 可没叫你怪胎 |
[39:01] | It’s supposed to go big toe,little toe, | 人人都知道大脚趾 小脚趾 |
[39:04] | And then on down the line,not big toe,bigger toe. | 然后依次递减 而不是大脚趾 大大脚趾 |
[39:07] | You really make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[39:09] | I make you sick? You’re the freak. | 我让你恶心?你真是个怪胎 |
[39:11] | Ahh,newlyweds. | 哈 新婚夫妇们 |
[39:12] | Where the hell have you been? | 该死的你们跑哪去了? |
[39:13] | I’ve been waiting to go for like 20 minutes. | 我已经等了你20分钟了 |
[39:16] | Get your stuff. We’re going. | 带上你的东西 我们走 |
[39:24] | Fridays at 4:00 are good for me. | 每周五下午四点我有空 |
[39:35] | There goes the old ball and chain,eh? | 疲乏的婚姻啊哈 |
[39:37] | I need a shower. | 我得洗个澡 |
[39:40] | Here you go — Sheriff-Approved reading material. | 给你 治安官许可的读物 |
[39:45] | I think you’ll really enjoy the dumas book. | 我想你会喜欢大仲马的书的 |
[39:48] | It’s quite chunky. | 够厚呀 |
[39:51] | Thanks,veronica. | 谢谢 Veronica |
[39:54] | I’ve been thinking it over. | 我想过了 |
[39:56] | It’s mason. Why else would he lie? | 是 为什么他不撒谎说其他的? |
[39:59] | It makes sense. You got to find that gun. | 这说的通 你得找到那把枪 |
[40:01] | Josh,if he did do it, | Josh 如果是他做的 |
[40:04] | He probably threw the gun in the ocean. | 他很可能把枪扔下海了 |
[40:07] | Yeah. You’re probably right. | 是的 你可能是对的 |
[40:12] | Thanks anyway for the stuff. | 无论如何 感谢你做的一切 |
[40:13] | Hang in there,okay? | 挺住 好吗? |
[40:43] | You coming?Let the learning begin. | 你来了? 让我们开始学习吧 |
[40:47] | You miss me? | 你想我了? |
[40:52] | In all these cases,the criminals operated for years | 在所有的案件里 罪犯都会精心计划好多年 |
[40:55] | Unsuspected within the completely ordinary settings — | 如普通人一样 从未受过怀疑 |
[40:59] | The classic,”he seemed so nice.” | 经典的一句话:”他看上去人真好” |
[41:01] | “He kept to himself.” | “他不善于交际” |
[41:03] | Knowing the signs, | 清楚这些迹象 |
[41:05] | We can identify the criminal among us before… | 我们能从身边辩认出罪犯 |
[41:09] | Oh,sorry,professor. I need one of your students. | 哦 对不起 教授 我来找你的一个学生 |
[41:11] | Veronica mars? | |
[41:18] | Miss mars. | Mars小姐 |
[41:19] | You are under arrest for the aiding and abetting | 你因协助和教唆Josh Barry越狱 |
[41:23] | Of the escape of josh barry. | 而被逮捕了 |
[41:25] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:28] | Anything you say can and will be used against you In a court of law. | 但你所说的一切都会成为呈堂证供 -=伊甸园VM字幕联盟=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |